Speaker 1: One of Ony.
Speaker 2: On Orlando's rock station one O one one W j r R. I see taco. Bob has another batch of Bob World Order stickers ready to go out. In today's mail to Bob World Bob World Ordered Disciples, I.
Speaker 3: Just flipped this one over as I'm ripping an open and look hashtag b w O on the back of it.
Speaker 1: It's real, man, It's it's the movement. It's real. Yeah.
Speaker 3: If you want your Bob World Order b w O sticker, we gave out a bunch last night. If you want yours, just send in a self addressed, stamped envelope.
Speaker 2: Remind me to tell the Boss to order more. We'll we'll remind me when he gets back from his when from his sabbatical.
Speaker 3: I don't want to bug him on vacation, but I'm afraid that when he comes back, we're already gonna be out and he's going I told you to do it.
Speaker 2: He don't want to hear from us. I'm relatively sure that you can wait if you if you're near the station, you can combine during the day and just come up to the fourth or get off the elevator and look to your left. There's a bunch on the table right there.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 3: Anyway, this one's Scott and Saint Cloud for him and his wife.
Speaker 1: We got you covered over there.
Speaker 2: The Neptune Memorial Reef is set to expand to nearly sixteen acres. The Neptune Memorial Reef is also the world's first underwater cemetery, and it's right here in Florida, in Wiscayne Bay, Okay. Currently it's got all sorts of folks there as their final resting place, about fifteen hundred right now, with plans to expand to over sixteen acres and ultimately providing space for two hundred and fifty thousand placements of human remains. How do they expand it? They just how are you adding to the reef? Like with artificial stuff? Yeah, they've got they've been adding to that and then but they've got it designated off. They've got the whole thing is made to resemble the mythical city of Atlantis, and uh, you know, it's an unusual way for you know, individuals to memorialize or loved ones well helping the ocean and sea life at the same time. This is you know, kind of a variation of the old sprinkle the ashes at sea thing, only you're permanently embedding them in the bed of the ocean floor.
Speaker 1: In a container of some sort. I guess, okay, the ash is good thought.
Speaker 3: Once you went to that, I'm like, wait, we're sticking bodies underwater now, I know there's a land shortage for cemeteries. That would be a little uh yeah, that what you said is helping the sea life too. I'm a great they're eight year relatives.
Speaker 1: Being held down by old tires and stuff. Wow, having me there for a second.
Speaker 2: No, I bring this up because, uh, you know, we've had the discussion on this show before and everybody at some point thinks about it or makes the designation again. What your wishes are for when you're you know, that's the one thing we all have in common. You are not gonna You're not gonna be here forever again, Why would you even think about this on a Friday? That's Pat Lynch. You may not live to see Saturday. That's why.
Speaker 1: Anyway, So is this is this your destination?
Speaker 3: Is that what you're looking for? No, you're not much of a beach and ocean No, no, no, no. I used as like a Madison square garden. Maybe I used to want to be uh.
Speaker 2: I used to want to have my ashes scattered at our old tailgate spot outside the old Orange Bowl because I have so many great memories there in little Havana. But you haven't been there and so on. Well, no, it's it's a baseball stadium. Now we make proble, no sense whatsoever. I just I'm bringing a Neptune memorial reef. Look into it. And then you know there's there's boats that go out there every day. People go down in scuba dive to visit their loved ones they're dearly departed, or just you know, anchor up and hang.
Speaker 1: Out for a while. So I guess catch some rays and have some cold ones rather than a trip to the traditional cemetery.
Speaker 3: Yeah, exactly, under dark conditions of the ground. You're on a beautiful ocean. Somebody said, I think they're mixing your ashes with concrete and making a reef, right, yeah, right, the concrete at that stage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's probably a special concrete or some sort of mixture when you are introducing ocean water reef crete, yes, or creef cement. Head is texting in all caps right now. I feel it coming in guys, there's some mixture. Yeah, we love you head. It's a die hard that is aw cement all the time. He pours and he's always rocking. I openly admit that I have a man crush on Detroit Lions head coach Dan Campbell. And I'm not a bandwagon jumper on this. No, No, he loves the meat head. I loved when he was the interim coach of the Dolphins, and I really wish the Dolphins never let him get away.
Speaker 3: They should have kept him here, right, But you know, nothing against the current coach.
Speaker 2: And no, no, he's I've grown like him too. Yeah, Dan was the man, and you would think, you know, he's a player's coach. The players love him. It seems like the fans in Detroit love him, right, except God forbid if the Lions lose a game.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's it's fandom. I mean, it's it's Detroit, dude. These fans there are so nuts. It got to the point where they docked Campbell and his family. They put out all the public information, his phone number, his address, to the point where he now sold his house, which he and his wife moved into and loved with their family, and they sold it and moved to a private residence now so people can't get they had lunatics just showing up at.
Speaker 2: His house after losses, and uh, they should be ashamed. I have a screw loose to do that.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: Let the dude think of what he gave you last season and the great news and then he's still just a great coach.
Speaker 1: I would just players love him, so you should love him.
Speaker 2: As a fan, I would say, uh, you know, Detroit Lion fans, it's uh uh not too far in the past where it was sucky after sucky after sucky season.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then and then the meathead came in and took care of bitness.
Speaker 2: So uh alone gift horse or gift Lion in this case.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Somebody said they want to be shot in space and a Falcon nine about that.
Speaker 2: I don't know if they offer that service. I'm sure that service is offered somewhere. Yeah, will launch in a bottle rocket for a lot less.
Speaker 1: Yeah, mortar definitely spread the ashes further. With the mortar.
Speaker 2: We could even do it like during it up during a thunderstorm, get it up in a wind current, and you know.
Speaker 3: We could do like my favorite one of my favorite go to movies Twister and we could put your everybody's ashes. We could do lynch in Tacos ash World.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, you could be spread over a twenty mile path of destruction.
Speaker 3: No, no, we have all the little Remember where they lynchon Taco's ash World. Do you remember where they had the little soda cam balls that they had wings on and they sucked them up in the tornado. We could do that with everybody and it'd be all right. We got the big you know, our tornado chasing team. That's some big liability. There's money in that business. Be very depressing. I bet you there's more money in the funeral business. Just alone.
Speaker 1: Take it. Take the danger.
Speaker 3: Of course there is I'm saying that I said in that business in general, pat funeral.
Speaker 1: All of it. You're combining it into a new super I get it.
Speaker 3: Well, they do it all when you go I'm just I'm not talking about I was joking about the Twister, But they do it.
Speaker 1: They gave it a choice.
Speaker 2: You ready for the fantasy football guy who's taken things way too far?
Speaker 1: Story? Is it? Is it some sort of what's on the line at the end.
Speaker 2: No, I have this story on our jur Facebook page more on twenty five year old Matthew Gabriel, who has recently pleaded guilty to two counts of interstate and foreign threats after he made false tips to police in both the United States and Norway about a fantasy football rival in his league. This guy was so irritated at this one guy who's playing in his league. And I guess the dude is a student at the University of Iowa and he was currently studying abroad in Norway. Okay, this guy made false threats to the Norwegian government about tips that this dude they gave him this, Yeah, he's gonna show up and do this and this. Basically he's a terrorists.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Then he did the.
Speaker 2: Same deal at the school University of Iowa, so you know he's gonna you know. So he ended up pleading and getting fifteen months of home confinement, which I think is relatively mild. I think even as an attorney would have.
Speaker 4: I'm sure he did not think it was going to go this far. The Norwegian police spent over nine hundred man hours dispelling this threat.
Speaker 1: He really is your average joe.
Speaker 4: He's very remorseful to Norwegian government, to the victim in this case, anybody else that may.
Speaker 1: Have been hurt.
Speaker 4: And obviously he's grown up a lot in the last few months, and I think he'll grow up a little more on the fifteen months of home confinement.
Speaker 2: I think you have a fantasy football problem when you've caused an international incident with Norway in your fantasy football.
Speaker 3: League and taking up nine hundred of their officers' time.
Speaker 1: Wow, what say you, fantasy football? Taco Bob?
Speaker 3: But none of that sanigans goes on. No, I sometimes don't even remember to make my picks. You think I'm calling in a terror threat on one of my buddies. Oh, and he's he's a tough one. I'm going up again, so I know. Let me call the Norwegian Mounties or whatever. This guy he's got plans.
Speaker 1: Oh, this is fan. Can I help you? Watching out for Marco? No w j R, Orlando's rock station.