Speaker 1: Oh Bread of des are, Hello and welcome to the show.
Speaker 2: This is the Cult of Conspiracy and my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob and today we have Tam from Level playing poem back on the show again. Are we getting into a little bit more flat today? I'd imagine Tam.
Speaker 3: You know what, this time we're going to talk some physics and Jacob.
Speaker 4: Oh physics.
Speaker 2: Well, first, before we get into that, we do want to say happy birthday, Sapi. Thank you so much, Thank you so much for spending your day with us. I know that this is it's a big deal, you know, to have you on this show for your birthday, and because it's such a big deal to you, it makes it that much even bigger of a deal to us that you'd want to be spending your time with us. So we really appreciate you doing that.
Speaker 3: Thank you, guys. Yeah, this was a treat to get to do it on on today. It was a really perfect and I was saying off camera that you guys are exactly the same before the show as you are on the show, which is awesome. I've just the shows that you guys have been doing have been off the chart. They've just been incredible and I went back to some older ones. Mike Wilkerson, you guys had Stellium seven.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, that was like.
Speaker 3: Four hundred and forty three, so way back, and I was like, that was he is so cool. And Janet Deplorable Nation, Oh yeah, Oh my goodness. She was doing some series with Troubles with Paranoid Radio. Yeah yeah, yeah, and they've been doing some of the medical series and then she's been doing her Origin series. But I mean, these are bringing everybody together yours. Oh and then Cosmic Pete, haven't you. I'm so happy, she's happy. She's just she deserves this more than anything. And you guys doing I think it's been four now, right that she's done her Forard Classic the nineties shows.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, yeah, she that's what she does.
Speaker 2: She typically, you know, she'll go all month with a topic and she will go as deep as she can possibly go.
Speaker 4: So she's been doing a great job.
Speaker 2: Really, everybody that we've had as as our partners, have been doing a really great job. So if anybody is wondering what she's talking about, surely you've seen that. We have been uploading so many episodes and that's because we are trying to turn this into just a beautiful conspiratorial web and instead of having you go and click on another podcasts or whatever, it's all right here. It's one vast conspiracy network. And it's not only conspiracies mainly conspiracies though. So we have Josh Monday on Wednesdays and Sundays. He has his Wednesday service in his Sunday service. We have the Cosmic Peach coming on on Saturdays. We have the White Rabbit Catalyst Jones coming in on Friday, I think, and then we have Strange Brew. So it is just crazy, NonStop action over here. And also we can't forget about the Cajun Night Lives that are that are also coming out on Thursdays. So we're just trying to turn this into one big conspiratorial family, and everybody is excited. Everybody's you know, we're all coming together for one purpose, and that's to open up third eyes all across the world.
Speaker 5: Baby.
Speaker 3: And it's fun and it's funny. I mean you just laugh. I laugh the whole time. I have it on in the background when I'm doing fifty other things and I'm just dying laughing. It just is hilarious. But it's also new information it's fun things I've never even considered before, and so do you guys cover it all. It's been really cool, especially just now that you're doing it full time. I'm so grateful that you guys can do this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you.
Speaker 3: I mean, we love doing remember on Patreon.
Speaker 5: Yes, indeed, this is the best job we've ever had, like by far, it's not even close.
Speaker 2: It's not even close. Yes, So it's been one hell of a ride. And we don't plan on jumping off of this crazy train anytime soon. But before we get into all the topics we're going to be talking about today, I am curious why you have so many numbers on that clock behind you.
Speaker 4: I can't get my eyes off of that.
Speaker 3: Is that funny? It is a twenty four hour clock and Jacob being in the military, my husband's retire military, so uh, he'll he'll let that slip every once in a while. He says, he said, it's because I could point military time, and he's like, yeah, it's twenty four o'c collect. But it's like, I think it was military. But we've been my partner Richard Lopez, and I have been branching out. We did the children's book we've done so many projects together. But the next thing we're thinking about is a lunar or a mora less solar calendar based on the sun. So in the moon and said, be it'd be like February. But no, not even every time. So twenty eight days every time starting on Monday, twenty eight day month, you have thirteen of them. It's even think about like businesses when they're trying to do projections. You got twenty eight days in February, sometimes twenty nine. You got thirty one in July and August. And if you're trying to do calculations and paying rent, so you're paying the same amount of rent for twenty eight days, you're paying the same amount of rent for thirty one days. You're paying you know, like a ripoff with it.
Speaker 4: It's a ripoff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel like it should be a little bit less on February.
Speaker 4: There's less days in there. Why are we paying the same amount?
Speaker 5: See, you are gonna be making it more like the uh the Coptic Ethiopian calendar where they have thirteen months.
Speaker 3: See, and so many more research I'm doing on this. The all the old cultures, they all did it. Have you seen the turtle shell. Yeah it has, yeah, it has. It has the thirteen in the center, the thirteen blocks in the center. It has twenty eight little segments around the outside of the shell. Yeah, that's crazy. Twenty eight days, thirteen months, and then you get an extra day of freebee and some people call it like day of like rejuvenation or rebirth or something like that. But I mean, how cold is to do like a forty eight hour day. So you've got at the end of the year, then you have like a freebie. I mean, it's not a sliday, it's not a Saturdays off. I mean, it's a crazy con And actually, George Eastman from Eastman Kodak, they did it for years in their company, so they did it. They tried it, and back in oh my gosh, I don't have all my research, but back in gosh, like the maybe early late twenties, early thirties something like that, it actually got really close to passing. The whole world was going to switch onto this. And then it was religious reasons. Catholics and the Jewish because of their timing and stuff like that had to be certain. I don't know something, but it all collapsed. But it got so close to passing and that would have been it. So you know, there's always behind the scene interference.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, I actually I actually have turtles and I have two of them, and I've like whipped them bad boys out because I was like, I, how have I never noticed this? That the thirteen on the inside the twenty eight on the outside, and yeah, sure as hell, like they're on there, two of them. And it's weird because it's almost like nature is trying to tell you what the calendar is, which it's not that crazy because the stars have done that for millennia, Like and so why are we not, you know, like paying more attention to what nature is trying to tell us what the sky is trying to tell us, what this matrix is tying, trying to tell us that, Like, yeah, there there is a system already set in place of which the entire animal kingdom, of which the entire sky abides by.
Speaker 5: But we're just over here like.
Speaker 4: Oh, we know better than nature, we know better than the sky. It's like it's so silly.
Speaker 3: We'll do twenty eight days and then thirty one days and then we'll do daylight savings.
Speaker 5: I mean, what I really hope that goes away.
Speaker 3: I mean that's time. Yeah, that's crazy.
Speaker 2: It's actually I've been hearing so Trump said initially whenever he was running, that he was going to try and get rid of daylight savings time. Well, somebody came up to him and asked him, you know more about that?
Speaker 4: Is that in the works? You know, what are they doing?
Speaker 2: And he goes, you know, it's actually it's it's it's a little bit more difficult than what most people think because some people like the later time and some people like the earlier time. And so he's having trouble even even within his own camp of like, I don't know which one to do. I mean I always thought you would you would want more day, Like why would you want more night?
Speaker 4: You know, like I I vampires, but I.
Speaker 2: Probably, But I guess there's a there's a lot of people that want more night.
Speaker 3: And I'm just like, it's confusing because there's some cities who don't that don't do it, like I think in Arizona. I don't know if it's a whole state or it's just like Phoenix.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's a whole state that doesn't do it.
Speaker 3: I don't think does it. I mean there's some places that don't. They don't play. They don't want to play the game because it's stupid. So they did.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it works out though, I'll tell you what for that for that time change. So my other podcast, Meta Mysteries, my co host name is Sean and he lives in Arizona. So now that we had the spring forward, they're two hours back behind us, whereas normally they're one hour beyon us right, And so if I get done with a show for the Cult at ten o'clock, well he's just starting eight o'clock his time. We can double roll all night, baby, And so you know, you can kind of take advantage of the system from time to time.
Speaker 4: But I'm just always trying to find the silver lining.
Speaker 3: But anyway, along with that, there are two other guys. You guys know, I'm Brandon Thomas from Expanding Reality. Have you guys seen that. He's awesome. Oh, he has had on Tom Sherman and he figured out a completely different way to do the calendar. His is I don't know, I don't remember exactly, but it's like five seasons or something. But he did it with calculations. It's completely It is a cool concept. But again, wrapping her head around these things you have to take the time and think and listen and understand. But his is completely different. And then he just had on Nicole Murphy and she did a like a three D flat earth sun and moon thing, where how the sun as it's going around, it's spiraling up, so it's higher in the sky. In the summer, it's closer to tropic cancer and then tropic of Capricorn one degree a day it goes back down so it's lower in the sky. So I was like, ah, that's another just a great way of explaining things. So it's a more of a three dimensional it's a long podcast, and it's a lot that's a kind of very very tiny overview of you.
Speaker 2: Know what, we'll get them on. We're gonna have that show. Let's just try and make that happen so we can understand it, you know. But I always thought, like, why is it that we need twelve months? You know, there's only four seasons. Let's just have four months and just I mean, I know a month is a moonth and it's the cycle of the moon and all that fun jazz, but call it something else then, you know, just call it the season. So here we are in the fall season, the ninety third day of the fall season or something like that, right, Like that wouldn't be that crazy. It would be like fall dash ninety three dash twenty twenty five. I don't know, thinking outside the box here, but anyway, okay, either way, it.
Speaker 3: Would be a shift somehow to do that anyway, But you know, I just it was just fun idea. But that you're asked about the twenty four o'clock, and that was she had. Nicole Murphy had a watch, twenty four hour watch and it had the zero zero hour what do you call it, zero hundred hours?
Speaker 5: Yeah, midnight but yeah, zero hundred or the yeah.
Speaker 3: When it's dark. And so then the when the the hour hand went to the top, it was noon, which makes more sense, right, so at twelve and then back to the twenty four hours at bottom, So back to zero at the bottom. But I mean the watch kind of made more sense too that way, dark at the bottom. I mean, oh.
Speaker 4: Wow, so you do have midnight? Is that midnight at the bottom?
Speaker 3: Then I don't she had the watch. I've never even heard about that. But when she did her watch, she had midnight at the bottom and then had noon at the top. When the sun's at the top obviously, and then when the sun's going.
Speaker 5: That kind of makes sense. Right as you're looking at it midnight, the sun goes up and then comes down. So instead of having it oriented one way, you'd have it oriented the other. It's still the same time in a way. You're I could dig that absolutely.
Speaker 3: I mean, I love the new ideas. What's that I mean?
Speaker 2: Is it predicated off of the sun dial, which you would only see so, like you know, I'm just thinking about why there would be a twelve hour clock rather than a twenty four. But it probably has to do with a sun dial because there's not going to be any kind of light shadow that is shining off of the sun dial to tell you what time it is. It's a sun dial, so maybe it's only you know, showing the hours of the day, and that's why maybe there's only twelve.
Speaker 4: You get what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 3: It was in the sundial, but if you use a sun dial. I love these things. So if the moon the sun is in the center, the earth is over here, and so the sunlight is going this way, you've got the sun dial. The shadow is going to be on this side. Right, So you've got the sun dials always the same as you got to twelve, one to three. So what happens when the sun's here the Earth is on this side and the shadows this way? Then the shadow is going to be on the opposite side of the sun dial? How would that work on a globe? Because it's the shadows this side, one, two, three, whatever. Then on this side, if the sun's hitting here the shadows on this side, that would be completely different numbers on the sun dial. It wouldn't be if it's two o'clock and two o'clock. How's it to be two o'clock?
Speaker 4: Flat Earth has entered the conversation, let's go, baby.
Speaker 3: I held myself back as long as I could. What is it? How many minutes?
Speaker 5: Absolutely?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 2: So you said that we're going to be getting into a little bit of physics today. This is Jacob's favorite topic because it's science, and how can you refute science? How can you refute physics? And I find it interesting that a flat earth the is going to be presenting physics a little bit today because normally not gonna lie tends to be a bit of a weakness in the in the flat Earth realm, although you know, they have different definitions for it. There's no such thing as gravity. It's density and buoyancy and electromagnetic you know, electro what is it electromagnetism. So yeah, we're excited about this one, absolutely, all right.
Speaker 3: I put a bunch together so I don't We can go quickly or slowly as you want.
Speaker 5: But and for the record, I am not a physicist by any means. My physics educational background is very very limited. So if we're going to start talking about like certain theorems, I'm probably going to be completely talking out of my ass, you know. But in the broad spectrum of things, yeah, I do tend to lead more towards that side of things, for sure.
Speaker 2: I mean I never heard of the eight inches per mile square thing before a flat earth or brought it up.
Speaker 4: As far as the curvature of the Earth.
Speaker 5: I never actually looked into it, honestly, So it would make sense that a flat earth or was the one that would bring it up, for sure.
Speaker 3: So all right, one, if I'm backing up just a second, you had had a I don't remember who it was, but you were talking about all the testing that the government has done on people without their knowledge or consent, biological, although chemical and the warfare testing and stuff. So I was so excited because I've actually met my name. So I got a name.
Speaker 4: Yeah, okay, so there was.
Speaker 3: My last name before was Patrick. So he was Bill Patrick was one of the Offensive bio program, one of the original bioweaponeers, and so I got to meet him. We did a class. We went to his home in not let me see if I go back whipsie, let me come back in a Maryland. So he used to work at Edgewood and let me see if I can get this. I figured out how to do this zoom. Yeah, okay. So we went to his house. We did a training program at his home. It was like a two day program and we got to He had all the original stuff from the bioweapons program fifties sixties. He talked about what they did on the subways, the barts or something like that. I don't know if it was that then at the time the was a Bay Area transit something like that, real transit Bart whatever in San Francisco. But he talked about this getting it in the subway and doing all the testing and stuff. He's gone now, so I hope I'm not like, you know, divulging anything that I said't know, he with all his I don't only see the bottom right where it's got all of his certificates and training and all of his background and just absolutely amazing. But to get to meet him, talk to him, for him to share his stories. But I always wanted you to know that, Yeah, that's real. I mean, you guys are talking about the testing. I know, Jacob, you know, but I mean, for real, for real, it's yeah, been, they're done. That he was actually boots on the ground, he was there.
Speaker 5: And oh you're talking about in San Francisco when they sprayed the sickness all over the place just to see how fast it would spread.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but that that was like one of a tome a many many that they did was just horrible looking.
Speaker 5: Like over two hundred all across the country, and they acknowledged that they did it and then just kind of whatever. Richard Nixon is the one that finally put a stop to it. That blows my mind. I also, I think Nixon gets a bad reputation. I'm not saying he was like a good guy by any means, but I also think that they attribute a lot more nefarious things to his name just because he's an easy he's an easy out, you know what I mean. But I feel like he was also doing a lot of good along with a lot of bad.
Speaker 3: But yeah, yeah, yeah, but I just thought that was cool. But it was neat because to get to meet someone like this, talk to him, listen to him. Here from him. And then Bill Patrick, so you always called me cousin Patrick, and we lived in Vegas afterwards after I stopped doing all this, and he came out for a meeting, and so when I had my daughter, she was about four or five, so she got to meet him and it was just really cool, like one of the original I mean, it's just really awesome. That was awesome. And then switching, Okay, I started getting into we were talking before about the nuclear weapons hoax. Last time we talked a little bit about it. So I've done a deep dive and same thing as do you remember a guy Galen windsor yes, he was the one, yes, and drinking the plutonium, drinking the spent fuel water. Everything.
Speaker 4: Soon, oh, hold on one second, we have an interruption.
Speaker 3: Okay, And oh I was gonna Jacob. I did want to say that I have been turned a little to your side. I'm giving up the flat Earth. I'm going full on globe tard. I'm right there with you, and I've got proof. We've got proof right now, right Jonathan, I think from the International Space Station, and I concede I can sde to Jacob.
Speaker 5: Okay, for the record, I do still say the International Space Station is a lot more hoaxy than it is real.
Speaker 3: But right, well, no, I'm on your side now one hundred percent. I've jumped the train jump.
Speaker 2: I mean, all of the poems that you've done, all the books you've done.
Speaker 4: You are now.
Speaker 3: I'm now convinced it's the ISS that actually convinced me to go.
Speaker 5: Oh Lord, this has gotta be good. Whatever's about to load is gonna be just gold.
Speaker 2: I mean, the ISS does prove a lot of things. I mean, how can the ISS be on?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: There he is?
Speaker 5: What's going on, Dave?
Speaker 4: What is going on? Did you get your tramp stamp yet?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 5: I have not, Bro, But I'm actually very glad to have a conversation with you. I've been hearing that you have had some curious shade being thrown at you from certain individuals. How is everything on your inbro, what do you talk about.
Speaker 6: I'm not sure what you're talking about.
Speaker 5: There was a YouTube video that came out not too long ago, and these people were calling you out specifically right, and they were trying to debunk you based off of your app and all of this shit. They were saying something about legal action. I'm just like, all right, I hope Dave's okay, and I hope that this is just like internet beef and it's not going to real.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 5: These are the Globe trolls.
Speaker 6: They in October, they illegally hacked into my server and they stole all the information that all the users share with everyone else. So all the information which is non KYC information that you're putting in there that you want to share with the other users, they were able to get that data. You can just spend three dollars on the app and get that data yourself if you want. But they spent a lot of money hacking it. So since then, we fix that and do it. Yeah, so it's all secure, and you know they're basically do you guys. I haven't spit on you guys in I don't know, a couple of years now, minute, man, it's in a while they're they're trying everything to shut down the a EMP and flat Earth. They're doing everything they can to uh to you know, get people to discredit it, which is basically basically it's making it even stronger, you know, because everything they tell us is the opposite of the truth. So flat Earth is getting stronger. But they have the meme out there flat Earth is dead. Flat Earth is dead.
Speaker 5: That's it. Flatter is dead, the globe is dead.
Speaker 6: The more they try, the more they scramble, h the more in trouble. You know that they're the deeper hole they're digging for themselves.
Speaker 2: Dave, I I can't help but tell that that you're you're floating there and yeah, look man, I mean there's just no gravity.
Speaker 4: Going on up there in the space gravity but it's this way.
Speaker 5: Well it's this way today. Oh you're an Australian.
Speaker 6: Yeah, no, I'm well, I'm I'm over Australia right now. But in a few minutes they'll be over South Africa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thousands of miles an hour. I mean, it's amazing that you just don't catch fire while you're out there.
Speaker 6: Well, actually, I can let me just switch to the other room here. I actually live here in space. So you didn't know this, but my house is actually in space. Let me just get through this little opening so I can get over here, and here we go. Hello, all right, can you see me? Now?
Speaker 5: Here we go?
Speaker 6: My house is actually in in space, and I'll give you a tour.
Speaker 5: Would you like a tour?
Speaker 3: Sure?
Speaker 4: Sure?
Speaker 5: Okay, so absolutely.
Speaker 6: This way, I'll show you the port side of the space station. We can look out the window right here. Let me just get over there.
Speaker 5: This is great.
Speaker 4: Did the tornado bring you up into the stratosphere?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 4: I mean, are you Dorothy in twenty twenty five?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 6: Hit the wall man, Yeah, it's really tough to navigate here.
Speaker 5: Let's go to the upper deck.
Speaker 6: Whoa right, yeah, so so you guys didn't know, you know. And then this is the starboard side, which is better because we can see the other side of.
Speaker 5: The universe from over here.
Speaker 6: We'll take a we'll take a look outside. Hold on, wow, I.
Speaker 5: I careful, don't hit the glass man.
Speaker 2: I never would have thought that the universe would look so much like your backyard.
Speaker 4: That is quite something.
Speaker 6: Everything it's fractal. Everything is as a fractal of everything else.
Speaker 5: Let me just get that here.
Speaker 3: Oh Dave, thank you so much. I can't thank you enough.
Speaker 4: This is legendary.
Speaker 3: In the shirt he's wearing, if you can see his right shoulder, that's our Charismic.
Speaker 4: Brand, that's right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, And they have these awesome pendants. And you guys, you need one of these pendants. I'll let you slip on the on the tattoo if you get one of these Chrismic pendants.
Speaker 5: I might just do that, Jacob aside from not getting the t to Actually, that pennon looks bad ass.
Speaker 6: It's got some weight to it too. You guys still have them where you sold out.
Speaker 3: We still have some silver ones.
Speaker 6: The silver ones are really nice too. I've got that one also. But they're amazing. They're not small, I mean they're they're they're they're hefty.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, it looks like a half dollar kind of or probably bigger.
Speaker 5: Than a little bigger than a silver dollar, a little bit bigger indeed.
Speaker 4: Okay, I mean, I'm actually just amazing.
Speaker 2: I'm just amazed that you would you would even be able to dangle that in any direction with the.
Speaker 6: Gravity pockets of gravity if you watch, you know, like our guy that was in the bathroom was repairing something. He dropped the screw that was a pocket of gravity. Yeah, and I just want to one final statement if I don't I wasn't listening earlier. I just showed up because I only have a little bit of satellite time to connect you guys. You guys still believed in the I S S. You're retarded?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 6: I think John, Johnathan you are on the flat side, and Jacob you're just re started.
Speaker 4: Is that where we are.
Speaker 5: Still globe tard?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I do think the ISS has way more hoaxiness to it than a lot of the other things. Don't get me wrong, but uh there's too many examples of that being proven.
Speaker 6: How about just like complete and total nonsense.
Speaker 5: I guess at this point we could just say fraudulents. I think that's more.
Speaker 6: When when you're faking one thing, you're lying about everything. So there you go, All right, guys, than you David appreciate it, you Manda man Bye?
Speaker 4: What an app.
Speaker 3: You put on the show or what that was?
Speaker 5: Perfect?
Speaker 4: My god, I can't believe that just transpired. I love get Jacob.
Speaker 5: I love I did not see that one coming at all.
Speaker 4: That's what the secret was about, Jacob, So just so you know.
Speaker 5: Okay, I oh, I was worth it.
Speaker 2: That was definitely worth it, Jacob honestly, of course. But Jacob, honestly, just get the flat earth tramp stamp. At this point, what do you got to lose? Who are you trying to look good for? Just get it, be it, Let it be an emblem of this show.
Speaker 5: Sir. I'm still not a flat earther or convinced of the flat earth.
Speaker 2: No, but you're a conspiracy theorist with that third eye all the way open, and the flat earth is a symbol of that representation.
Speaker 3: Sir.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm gonna get some ink. First off. I need to get a lot more ink before I get anything flat Earth related. I have so much canvas that needs to get covered, but I don't have the time and money to do what needs to be done.
Speaker 2: I don't know if you actually have that much canvas. With that fucking sweater vest that you go in the shower with every night.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, dude, I'm telling you, I wear a sweater even when I got nothing on. I never leave home about it. I'm a hairy guy. But uh but no, I mean yeah, I'm gonna shave all that down. Get the ink and then let the hair grow back as the Lord intended?
Speaker 4: Are you h interdimensional being, Jacob I?
Speaker 5: Because you give off people might say so, you give off maybe Bigfoot vibes. I think, oh, dude, dude, Oh that'd be dope if I was a Sam squanch or had a little bit of some Sam squanch blood in me. But that depends on who you ask. Some people believe these are alien, some people believe these are angelic. Some people believe they're nephilimic. So, I mean, it really depends on who you're talking to to have that conversation.
Speaker 2: We have a sentient Sam squanch on the show today and he just so happens to be a fed.
Speaker 4: It's unfortunate, that's what we did. I mean, it's unreal.
Speaker 5: Doesn't believe in Sam squanch Uh, you know, all a part of the Christian vibe. Apparently I'm a Zionist extremist. Depending on who you ask, I'm yeah, just all over the place. Man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can hear the Gloomer. Yeah, I mean.
Speaker 5: I feel like it's weird to acknowledge that the well, okay, any other grouping of people to say that you believe the Earth is round? That's a no brainer right in the conspiracy world to say that you're around Earth or you're like ostracized. So it's kind of funny for me to just sit here and be that person. And it also helps me be a sounding board to hear other people out because otherwise, like, all right, for real, if me and Jonathan were both of the flat earth variety, how many times can you do a flat Earth episode agree with every single thing that brings you up?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I think that's why Dave enjoys you guys and people who do disagree with them, because they won't agree with them. What's he going to do? But I think when people have pushed back and they have questions, then he gets to do, you know, roll out his But that was fun. That was I'm so glad he did that. That was he's exhausted. He's exhausted, So that was a real labor of love that he did. That was just He's amazing And he wore our shirt. That was really sweet.
Speaker 2: That was HELLI and anybody out there sweet exactly, and anybody out there that wants to name call or say any negativity towards Dave Wise, I mean, especially after like something like that, like just a very yes. Is he a little unhinged from time to time? Be because he gets excited about the information and he cannot believe how easy it is for him and hard it is for other people. You know, I love the passion and that's what David Wise brings to every single show. He is passionate about this. And so, yeah, anybody had got something negative to say, you're probably a globetard.
Speaker 4: Let's just be honest. That's probably what you are.
Speaker 5: I mean, yeah, like you said, he might get a little unhinged sometimes, But first of all, who doesn't. Who doesn't get a little unhinged from time to time? Hell, how many times have you and I gone unhinged on some random topic that we don't even necessarily buy into, but we're talking about it and it gets as excited or the whole part of the man's life.
Speaker 2: Or even calling out certain people that I've done in the past that I have since apologized to said person and we have squashed everything and everything's good. People get unhinged. We're humans, that's what we do. We are spiritual beings living a human existence. But in this human existence, we have these meat fleshes, these meat suits that we have to walk around with all day, and of course all the limitations that go into that, and uh, some of those limitations is the emotional side. So it do be like that from time to time. But yeah, David Weiss an absolute stud I love that guy. I've always loved him. He is one of my favorite flat earthers of all time. Oh, he's definitely the king of the flat Earth at this moment. Anyway, he's he is king of that movement.
Speaker 4: I don't even know how you can argue that.
Speaker 3: Noah, Yeah, he's I mean, he's changed my life. I've heard I heard people say that before and I'm like, oh, I don't I don't get that. But man, he's turned my life upside down and backwards and sideways, and I just I couldn't be happier. I mean, it's I keep listening to Jonathan saying that it's are we in the matrix? Is it a you know, what is this like? Am I made of anything? And if there's so much space between everything? Are we made of anything? I Mean, it's just the just listening to you kind of process that it's really it's fun because I've kind of got to that point where I don't. Not that I don't take this as seriously, but I really don't take this as seriously anymore. I know where I am, I know what I believe. I cannot for the life of me. My parents are to me what Jacob is to Jonathan. So it's kind of they're my sounding board. If I cannot get through to them, I cannot no matter what, no matter what I show them, no matter what I do anything, They're just like, oh, that's not you know, good job, I'm keep going.
Speaker 4: You know, here's a good girl.
Speaker 3: Go play, Go play. And I mean, it's just crazy that you know, I'm doing all this research and everything and they're just like, you know, good for you. We're so pritty. I mean, it's really nice.
Speaker 2: But I tell you what though, for the longest time, whenever we started this conspiracy channel, I had everybody calling us crazy, including my parents, including all of my friends who actually my friends actually thought that I started this out of a joke and that I was just trying to fool people. I was like, no, like, this is this is like right up my alley. I talk about this literally all the time, and you guys just think I'm joking because you think it sounds ridiculous, but it's not. And that's how it was a few years ago when we first started, nobody was really on board. I mean people were starting to question it with the with the COVID jab and all that's and all that fun nonsense. But like now you have everybody. My dad calls me whenever there's anything crazy going on, like it doesn't matter what it could be. The Maui fire, could be, the the fires over and one of the Carolinas, which one was it North Carolina.
Speaker 5: Both South Carolina and North Carolina and like on the border, and they were.
Speaker 3: That hurricane that went to that crazy bizarre hurricane that hit. I know, we were in Spartansburg the day after and it was a nightmare. Everything was flooded. Asheville I think is still recovering. Just yeah, these natural natural disaster.
Speaker 2: Well and all of the mountain dews, just keep on getting it right, I'm waiting on Code RED, That's what I'm waiting on.
Speaker 4: It's bound to happen. Wait what, Well, there was there was Baja blast, mountain dew, there was MAUIs.
Speaker 5: Yes, oh god right.
Speaker 4: And there was a mountain dew.
Speaker 2: So the direct energy weapons so there's there's all kind of ties to the mountain dew. So yeah, I'm just waiting on cob Bred maybe a little purple thunder one of these days.
Speaker 5: Pepsi as a company are comedies and they're Satanists. That's proof. This is proof, Jonathan.
Speaker 4: I don't even I don't even know how I can say anything against that.
Speaker 2: I will say I will say this. Coca Cola is one of the biggest companies. Actually, I think it's one of the main companies that introduce Santa Claus to us.
Speaker 3: So oh yeah, oh my god, as far as.
Speaker 2: The big as far as the big red suit, and you know, kids going up and sitting on this random dude's lap.
Speaker 4: It's like, hey, it's okay.
Speaker 3: This guy comes into our house in the middle of night, comes into your room, leaves you presence. I mean, it's just when you think about that, so creepy Santa Satan, you know.
Speaker 4: Zone Yeah, and you got to leave him offerings every time he comes with the milk and cookies, like it's purely satanic.
Speaker 5: Look, all I'm saying is that Coca Cola was trying to help the world by giving them caffeine and cocaine and a bottle. Okay, they were just trying to get out there and get people motivated. Meanwhile, Pepsi's over here calling their shots on natural disasters. Look, you make your own decisions. One of these companies was not allowed to be sold in Russia, and the other one we have videos of Gorba chef chugging it down. You make your own determinations, that's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Right, they both owned by the same company. Now, I think they're both run it's left and right, it's right, right? What is it? The same two?
Speaker 6: Right?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 5: Bought a bunch of fast food chains because it was easier to buy fast food chains and force them to put pepsi in their fountain drinks than it was to actually fight Coca Cola toe to toe in an ad campaign. So that's why, like KFC and Taco Bell and Freddy's and all any any restaurant you go or not restaurant, any fast food chain that you go to that serves pepsi. It's actually owned by Yum, which is a.
Speaker 2: And shout out to the best fast food rushing staurant of all time teaming up with Pepsi.
Speaker 4: Long John Silvers.
Speaker 2: I mean I can taste the deliciousness of a hush puppy with some malt vinegar in my mouth right now.
Speaker 3: We had a we had a KFC, and A and a Long John Silver, and they're gone. They're just I don't know if they're just gone there.
Speaker 2: Well, I think it's because all the major corporations just don't want you eating delicious food on a regular basis. I really think that that's what it is, because I don't know how anybody can go into a Long John Silvers and eat that delicious chicken. I'm sorry, I'm just gonna go out and say it. Long John Silvers has better chicken tenders than Raising Games. It has better chicken than Chick fil a.
Speaker 3: It is.
Speaker 4: It is not even close.
Speaker 3: It's chicken.
Speaker 4: It could be fucking octopus, and I would slurp that thing down all day. Well, not an octopus.
Speaker 5: That's what you and I have had this conversation about Long John Sowers. I'm not saying it's trash. We tried it. It was, it was. I'll say, the chicken there is damn good. You want to say, better than canes, There's an argument to be made there better than Chick fil a. Okay, Sarah, Chick fil A is overrated, dude.
Speaker 4: It's a cult.
Speaker 5: It literally is a cult. Yeah no, dude, it's actually like real chicken and it's delicious.
Speaker 2: It's like somebody saying, oh, yeah, my favorite restaurant is Chick fil A and I drive a Jeep.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh, so you just like cult things. That's that's what you do.
Speaker 5: The jeep cult is a real thing. I don't get it. I don't understand, like why the people that drive jeeps. I get the little rubber ducky thing. Okay, that's fun, that's cute. Bro. It's not like a personality trait to drive a certain make of vehicle, but these people believe it is.
Speaker 4: It's insane.
Speaker 3: Just as a former Jeep recovering Jeep driver, they really do their's own toys. Every year, I go back and forth Colorado and then I think maybe Virginia or something, and they have Camp Jeep and it's actually the coolest thing ever because you get to trash their vehicles and you get to push it to the limit. The most fun thing. They've got you at these angles, crazy angles they've got you driving. Just it's like a big playground for kids, for for adult. Yeah, I mean that part really really was fun. There was every time you pass the GP, you wave and all that. There was a there was a camaraderie with that. But that was that was a while ago.
Speaker 2: But my dad has a Jeep truck and it's awesome. Like those things are sick. I mean it's kind of like a little S ten. It's like bringing back the S ten vibes, you know.
Speaker 5: I say, when you have to bring back the stick shift for banger Ford Ranger. That's just me.
Speaker 3: What was your first car? My first car was a nineteen seventy two for Grand Terno. Oh hell yeah, with a scoop in the hood, three fifty one V eight Cleveland.
Speaker 5: Whoa, you had some style points on your first vehicle.
Speaker 3: That was my dad's. I got it. I loved it. I absolutely loved it. But when he outgrew and stuff like that. That was my first car and I babed that thing. I mean, it was the keenness. Yeah, that was awesome. We had a regular gas. I don't know if you remember if the license play down and you'd have to do the regular gas. That was a powerful engine. That was a lot of fun. Jealous, that was sweet.
Speaker 2: My first vehicle was a Mazda truck. It was a Mazda B three thousand or B four thousand or something like that, and it was basically a Ford Ranger with a Masta logo. That's basically what it was, and it was awesome. I loved it until my dad eventually sold it, and I was upset because I was like, oh my god, I love this truck.
Speaker 4: But he was like, don't worry, just trust me.
Speaker 2: And so for my graduation present, he got me my dream car at the time, which was a Spider Eclipse, and I always wanted a car like that, and it was convertible.
Speaker 4: It was all black.
Speaker 2: It was the this car I drove in my favorite racing game whenever I was a little kid, called Juiced, and I always tried to soup up this car and everything. I had it for a month and I crashed it. I went Tokyo drifting around a ninety degree bend and it didn't work out very well.
Speaker 5: I did that same thing in my Ranger, which was my first truck. By the way, the first car I had was a little four banger engine Ford Ranger. It was a ninety four stick shift. It had all leak it had broken motor mounts, It had blown out speakers, It leaked when it rained. That thing was on its last leg when I got it. She was a dirty bitch. I named a Roshita, and she was a road dog. Now she was a hood rat. But she never left me on the side of the road, not one time. She always pulled through for me. Now, I did, in fact, put her into a culvert, and I had to rebuild the entire front right side of it because I, as well Jonathan, decided I was gonna drift this ranger like I was somebody and it had just rained, and I slid clear off that road. That light in that light back end just slung out from behind me and it was over. But yeah, and I was so upset when my dad got rid of her too. I went to the Marine Corps. I got myself a convertible Mustang, and then I got a motorcycle.
Speaker 3: And do you remember the Mustang sailine? Do you remember the sale? You remember the SBO biplane spoiler and the search excip Oh my god, Yeah, I.
Speaker 5: Used to know. Mustangs are my favorite cars overall, although I will give year distinctions to that. Jonathan and I differ very heavily on this one. I do not like the eighties and nineties body styles of the Mustangs. I like them from sixty four and a half to like seventy two, and then pick back up when they brought back the retro style, you know. I like that look, I like that style, you know. But then it's not just Mustangs. Pretty much, all muscle cars from the mid early sixties to arguably the mid seventies was just like the primo cream of the crop as far as American muscle goes. And then they just kind of went weird with it, you know. And what's that one from Charlie's Angels, the musting that they had in that where they just threw cobra on it and just like fordid it and it's like, y'all are starting to y'all are starting to go a little too much with it, and then it just went downhill.
Speaker 2: You weren't a fan of the Fox Body. I actually I thought the Fox Body was pretty sweet, but yeah, I mean, it doesn't come close to the sixties Mustang. That nineteen sixty seven Shelby GT. Five hundred is Bay for life.
Speaker 5: The reason why my daughter's middle name is eleanor so, but my ex wife says it's because of her grandmother named Eleanor. I'm like, that's cute. This is from going to sixty seconds. Whatever you want to tell yourself, you know.
Speaker 2: Classic anyway, all right, well look, uh, Dave interrupting. Dave interrupting from the International Space Station. But you were on you were on something there before before he came.
Speaker 4: So I'm excited to see.
Speaker 2: Damn, we are forty two minutes into it and we haven't got to that.
Speaker 4: But that's all right. It's been fun as hell this whole time. I love it.
Speaker 5: Are we all a time crunch today? Anybody?
Speaker 4: I got a drive to Louisiana at some point today.
Speaker 5: But mm hm oh ship, Yeah, you gotta stop on my house on your way, don't you do.
Speaker 4: I for the list, the list.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I can take a picture of it in Texas to you. Either way, it's gonna be fine, Okay, cool.
Speaker 3: Okay, I got back to this share, right, I think I have. And you can just see the window, so I don't think you're stuck with all my stuff. You're all right, we did this already. Let's see.
Speaker 4: There we go get it back.
Speaker 3: Okay, So just to be back to normal. That's not okay, let me get rid of this is this uh hm hmm okay, yeah, okay, so this one is do you guys have that black bar? Is that in your way? Did you sing that at all at the okay? Okay, all right, So yeah, this is one I thought'd be fun for Jacob because the military this was an actual map that they used in forty five for strategicy. Yeah. I just thought that was kind of cool that they actually they were using a flat earth map. So you'd think that they'd want it to be accurate if they're they're planning at tax and stuff. Okay, the government documents. I didn't say NASA. I'm just I'm sticking to stand away from that. But yeah, CIRA, uh C, I A all of the three letter agencies, firmament, flat, non rotating, all that. So I just thought that was quick. Here we go some of the world leaders at the top. You've got John F. Kennedy Junior John F. Kennedy, and he's got a flat earth map on Air Force one in the situation room right flow it. You got Hitler. It was actually I mean, you think if he's working thinking world domination, he wants the whole picture of the world. Huh, and it even even Reagan. So I thought that was interesting, and they said I had heard last time that they said Trump had one. I didn't see it, and I don't have a picture, but I had heard that, So I don't know, but I thought, you know, if world leaders are buying into it, you and you've seen the I didn't want to do that one. I figured that was too obviously you go and flag. So okay, so our science, here we go, the scientific method. I actually used these scientific method and then I've got I had a little tiny, a nine part series. I won't go through the whole thing, but these are actual experiments that they use using the scientific the scientific method, and so I explained it, and then uh, there was a these are two Hibbler Sohn. Hibler did a whole thing on the on these experiments, and then Darren also did a whole series on these. And then I went through each of their experiments that this one failed to detect the motion of the earth. These are my poems. But I'm just going kind of sort of quickly that oh.
Speaker 2: No, we're not in a we're not in a super rush. We can we can go through them. Yeah, we still got some time. Plenty of times.
Speaker 5: Audio listeners are gonna definitely want to know what we're talking about here, So let's let's read some of these things.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that'd be fun, all right.
Speaker 3: And the fun part about this, I guess it says it in here, is that they're trying to disprove the flatter. They're trying to prove this man, so which is for me the fun part. Where it gets there, they have an outcome that they want and it doesn't work. So I love this. So the irony of this experiment, dubbed Aley's Aris failure, was that it failed to detect the motion of the Earth, meaning it did not give the contrarians the desired answer, since that's not how science works. The experiment in eighteen seventy one by Royal astronomer astronomer George Biddle Airy should the stars move around the stationary surface of the Earth, quite upsetting his adversaries, the incoming light moved past his fixed telescope, a fact about which the scientific community could not cope. To this day, this experiment is never taught at the university level, as it would expose lies about which the students might revel The space, universe, and Big Bang evolution. It just end his all that. But so that that was my area's failure Michaelson Morally experiment. They showed that it was fixed and at rest. But I went through all all of these and did the deep dive enough so I could understand enough that I could explain it and then put it into a poem. So even with the math, I'll do this one. Here's another experiment with a devastating result by decimating Einstein's theory of relativity, adding injury to insult again. A beam of light is split, traveling in two different directions, but along the same path. There are mirrors, spinning, interference calculations, and then some complicated math, ultimately providing light of ultimately proving light travels through ether, but which Einstein had theory to work attempted to abolish. But since this outcome in nineteen thirteen proved no vacuum exists, Einstein's theory was effectively demolished. This should have been the end of it, Yet the reaction was complete and utter denial by physicists across the board who couldn't accept it, or cross that accept it, or cross the flat stationary plane aisle. They couldn't get over there. They just still there's still the cognitive dissonance. They just still even though people they're proving it. While Mickelson Morley experiment showed that no rotation of the Earth was detected, the Sangnac effect proved ether but no vacuum as had been expected. To identify the angular velocity of the Earth. Mickelson Gate Michelsingale created an extremely large ring inter interferometer using two different sized rectangles over distance of nearly two kilometers. By combining the two previous experiments into this scientific array, they concluded that as the ether passed across the surface of the Earth, it completed one exact revolution per day. This experiment offered a two part confirmation not only that one there was an ether, but two it made it a daily rotation above the stationary Earth. Through scientism, the scientism accepted neither sorry ether, neither is supposed to rhyme.
Speaker 4: That's perfect.
Speaker 2: I like whenever people use the term scientism, because it actually is a religious it's a religion, a religious kind of thing. Because people just go to accept it. Nobody goes and checks, you know, the actual the math work behind it.
Speaker 4: Because it's impossible to check it.
Speaker 2: Like I don't know what half those squiggly things mean, you know what I'm saying, And maybe I'm just a little slow. Maybe the majority of people actually do understand it. But I feel like, you know, they've said that Einstein had to put in certain placeholders in order for a lot of his math to make sense, and the vacuum of space being one of them. He was one that took out the ether, which I thought was pretty interesting because so many other scientists were including it. As far as the ether goes, it was a commonly accepted thing up until the day of Einstein, was the idea of ether.
Speaker 3: I mean, look on the period.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and look, I think that we absolutely we have to include the ether because how else do we know, Like think about it. Where where our spirits and ghosts and angels and demons and all these things? Like where's the Wi Fi? Where's the radio waves?
Speaker 4: You know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Like something has to exist all around us that we can't see in order for these things to travel. It's not just going to travel through air. It has to travel through some kind of medium. And that's what a lot are not a medium though, I mean, you know what I'm trying to I guess I don't understand it well enough to even really debate you on that.
Speaker 4: It's just that I know that a lot of people within, you.
Speaker 2: Know, in my crowd, the magic crowd and the witchy kind of crowd, like ether is an understood it's an understood things.
Speaker 3: In that kind of stuff. If you did. Yeah, and a quick aside, I'm not I know you guys are gonna I'm gonna lead you as listenings at last, But I was laughing so hard because there'd be these breaks and it's like Donovan and Jacob are just like going out and it's like, okay, I'll come back on the back. It's just really funny. I love it. I love the interaction. So I'm not trying to derail it. Oh, I'm so sorry.
Speaker 5: This is no You're fine that I wasn't even trying to like give a sticking point to it. It's just I'm trying to make sure I'm on the same page here. Like I'm not negating ether being a thing, but I also see air as a medium, so I'm not I'm not trying to steal man nothing. I'm just making sure we're all on the same page.
Speaker 2: It's all well, and to point out to it, you know, the the idea of a pentagram. So not to get to a culty here, but in a pentagram, one of those points represents the ether, you know, and so it is. It is something that a lot of people within the occult even know. And if we know that the that the elites of the world, the globalists of the world, whoever the illuminati are, are absolutely using pentagrams. I mean it has been a sign of Satanism for how long we say that they're all Satanic?
Speaker 4: They're using the fucking pentagram. The ether is in the pentagram. I don't know. That's how I draw my.
Speaker 2: Conclusions to their absolutely being you know ether personally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, That's what I told my mom, is like, it doesn't matter if you believe in the Satanists or all that stuff they do.
Speaker 2: I mean, they're yeah, absolutely, And the same thing goes for you know, the old adage of millionaires don't use astrology billionaires to you know, like, it is strange how somebody can look at their exact astrological chart and it is purposely like it is exactly them. Like, I mean, you might have disagree with it. But I guarantee you somebody close to you would absolutely say, oh, yeah, that's you. Because sometimes we don't want to accept some of our faults, We don't want to accept some of our characteristics. Oh you know, like I don't believe I'm very stubborn, but everybody who knows me thinks that that I'm stubborn.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm a tour's that's just one of the facets of it.
Speaker 3: But but yeah, I I did a flip because this is to think astronomy, studying of the stars, you know, the study of the stars. I thought that was right, and then astrong astrology was, you know, wacko stuff. We're talking about. Brandon Thomas, the Expanding Reality. His wife Mary had done a chart for my birthday. She did a chart for me, and it was the things that she came up with. There's no way she could have known. There's absolutely no way. And it was just like just phenomenally all these little like you were saying, the squiggles, I don't understand squiggles on that time, but she had all these squiggles everywhere, and she explained it. I could understand what she was saying. It was she did a great, amazing job, and it was spot on. It wouldn't have made any sense she's done that for my husband, have made anything my daughter, it wouldn't have made any sense. It wouldn't have matched. But for me, it was just like unbelievably accurate, you know. So that's that's just fascinating.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: I mean, they say, you know you are stardust in a way, you know, like everything here on earth has some remnants of stardust, and so you know that's kind of our heritage in a sense. So why would we not pay attention to the heritage? That is the stars that as soon as you're born, And it is strange, like trying to wrap your mind around it, like the moment, not like not like the day, you know what I mean, but down to the minute it is perfect for you that all of those stars are shining down on you at that exact moment, and somehow all of the characteristics for that moment are encompassed within everything that is you. Like that is it just blows my mind, Like whenever you try and wrap your mind around how astrology works and how the stars you know, have some kind of implication on your life moving forward, almost like, I don't personally like using the word fate or even destiny, to be honest with you, because I like to think that there is such thing as free will. But I'm also kind of getting more in tune with the idea of like, I don't know, maybe maybe it is kind of written in the stars, and no matter what decision we make, it always leads us to the same conclusion either way. Maybe that's a possibility.
Speaker 5: I believe both are happening at the same time.
Speaker 4: You know, fate and destiny.
Speaker 5: You mean free will and fate?
Speaker 4: Oh okay, interesting take.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that it's probably most likely working that way because it does kind of feel like your life is a bit of a movie, and like there's all these plots and there's a beginning, there's a middle, there's an end, there's all these chapters, and you need every one of these chapters to become the person you're going to be. And how are you going to become the person you're going to be if you don't have to go through those chats?
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's it is fascinating that we my husband I kept missing each other, missing each other. I went to college at guildfer college and rings run North Carolina, and he was at Fort Bragg and so were We're down there at the same time. And then we both worked. I worked for a company at the headquarters in near DC and then he ended up being a contractor to that company. So we worked with things. Then we did we talked about the exercise. We did the functional, full scale functional exercises. We did big one in Virginia Beach, huge massive exercise. They brought everything. We didn't know it when we planned. The owners of our company had been retired military, so they had connections. They brought in the they brought in special forces, they brought in some of some some secret guys, and so my husband was at this exercise that was our from our company. We put on the big They had Virginia b Said, but they had all the surrounding areas, so it was huge. It was massive, and they were doing it. EOD got the Explosive Ordnance Disposal guys, they had tech escor Dad and they had all the every we that we were playing with on the not black you know, on the public side. And then it sounds out they piggybacked onto our exercise and they were doing an exercise using our stuff. So he was at this exercise. It was before like four years before we met, and then they were like, there were three or four things like that where we kept kind of missing each other. And then he was at the Nevada Testa he was working there, and then that's when I came out there with Justice and we met on my birthday, so exactly twenty four years ago we met. And electricity. I mean, I've never experienced anything like that. They say, oh, love it first sight, and it's like, no, no, no, it was We shook hands and it was just I melted and it was amazing. And then we started dating in June, got engaged in July, I got married August, and that was the that was it was quick. But when we did find each other finally, then it stuck, you know, and they were like, okay, okay, now we got the right person.
Speaker 5: Hey.
Speaker 4: I mean it's like they always say, when you know, you know, you know that's crazy.
Speaker 3: So yeah, all right, just more experience. They did tons of experience experiments and then so I started doing my own. So those were those real official experiments.
Speaker 5: And then I want to ask you about this on the Bedford level experiment. Yeah, So the Bedford level experiment not trying to detract, but actually proved that the Earth was spherical. So the fact you're bringing up on a flat one, I'm assuming that you have something afterwards to detract from it, right, I.
Speaker 3: Am using it to prove it because of the length, the distance that they could see, so.
Speaker 5: Six miles right, Yes?
Speaker 3: Is it okay to go ahead and read this? Is that please? Okay? Samuel Robotham and Lady Elizabeth Blount just aside, real quick, she wrote flat earth poems. I didn't know this. Eric Dubay told me about this. He sent me her poems, her poetry. She did a magazine of flat Earth magazine, and this is like in the late eighties. I mean, how cool is that? I was just I thought it was neat that Debay thought of me and then made the connection and said, hey, here's another woman who did flat earth poems.
Speaker 2: That's awesome, you know, Debay. I that's honestly. One of the biggest rabbit holes that I got into with flat earth was because of people like Eric Dubay, because he just rattles off so many things back to back to back to back. He's so knowledgeable about all things flat Earth, and I mean, yes, they're all kind of flattereth talking points, but it's interesting from his perspective. But the thing that I have a problem with Eric Debay though he's he never goes on any shows, he never debates anybody or anything, so he's just sticking to himself.
Speaker 4: And well he's been.
Speaker 3: Doing interviews, but he's very selective, he's very crazy. I don't think he wants to be attacked or just story port. Look what Dave's going through with Dave Woice. I mean, look, he's going through this, so I don't think he needs he didn't want to deal with that.
Speaker 4: I get it, I get it.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I've got I've got tons of his books, I got all, you know, obviously all of his books. But I think he's he's just amazing. But it was cool that there was a connection with her. So Samuel robertam and Lady Elizabeth Blount Blunt Blunt offered two distinct tests on this research project. Their level presumption by citing specific values over six miles away down a straight canal, proved correct. Project correct, supposing the circumference of the Earth was about twenty five thousand miles the surface of standing water would be part of the arc of that circle, and curvature should have been obvious in these trials. In eighteen thirty eight, Samuel used a telescope following a boat's flag as it rowed away. In nineteen oh four, Elizabeth employed a telescopic lens camera that observed the entire white sheet during her survey. So they did twice applying the formula eight inches from miles squared. They expected a drop of twenty four feet with no hocus pocus or sleight of hand. These experiments are still both easy to repeat. Each target from Welniye Bridge to Bedford Bridge provided a plainly visible format showing water always sinks its level. I'm proving that the Earth is undeniably and indisputably flat.
Speaker 5: So I remember reading about this once upon a time, and the experiment was only at a distance of six miles And what was the guy's name? Hold on, I'm gonna google it real quick. There was a guy that came on and basically said, yeah, well the water, you have to account for the refraction of it, uh Rosmond experiment. Ho hold on here Wallace. Somebody named Wallace fixed the experiment by reducing the atmospheric refraction. I'm again, I'm not a physicist. I don't exactly know what he means by atmospheric refraction. But I feel like and people have said this one a bunch too, as far as like you could just follow a boat on the horizon, and for centuries they've understood that you could watch the sails go down over the edge of the curvature of the Earth. And then you have people say, no, not at all the case.
Speaker 3: Here can zoom right in and pull that puppy right back up. You can't have a camera zoom in over an edge of anything, so and you can in the bottom. I know it's done this a million times. I'm not saying anything new, but like you said, if you've got if I've got something, what if I got something here, it'll block if it's like on the wave in front, it'll block whatever, like block my chin. So it doesn't even have to be far away. It can be you know, close to you. If there's a waves or something like that in the atmosphere. It's a atmospheric what was it calls its opacity atmospheric opiece. Yeah, yeah, I mean with all the and well, like when you look through a swimming pool. That's a thickness the deep, you know, the water, but as you get away, you can't see the numbers of the foot numbers of you know, the farther way you get because of how thick it is. That's just a different way of like a more obvious way of showing that just water instead of just atmosphere.
Speaker 5: Atmospheric capacity is also why we can look at a sunrise, but we can't stare at the sun at high noon, right, I mean, yes, physically you can. You shouldn't, but you can. But in the morning you're looking through I think it's four foot of water and two foot of dirt. Like as far as just what's the particulate's in the air that's kind of blocking the direct rays of the sun from you. So yeah, and Jonathan, do you still do sun gazing? I know you were about it.
Speaker 3: I was gonna say that, I was wondering. Yeah, Sean Nibbler does that. They're really big into that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Yeah, I don't do it very often, but every time I'm outside the sun whenever the sun is obviously not at noon or one or eleven or something like that, I'm not doing that because my eyes just aren't properly adjusted yet.
Speaker 4: But I do know a lot of people.
Speaker 2: That do sun gaze, and you know, they're kind of experienced in that in that set, but they always say, look, start in the for the sunrise or the sunset and stare at it then and get your eyes like, you know, accustomed to that level of brightness and everything. And actually, after a while of doing that repeatedly, they say they have no problems staring at the sunlight and at noon, like it's something that your eyes become a adjusted to because and you know, the whole idea, don't stare at the sun. It's gonna make you go blind or whatever.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 2: No, like all the people that I follow that are staring at the sun, it's like it's really good for you, Like it's it's actually some people even say that it helps, uh, you know, decorrode that pinial gland a little bit too. But it is interesting and I've I've talked about it before about how I stare at the sun, and it's strange whenever you stare at the sun, your your eyes finally get accustomed to it and you're like, oh, that's what it looks like. It's like it almost looks like a portal, like I always I always say that it's kind of like a doctor Strange opening up one of those portals, and it looks like sparks going all around the edges.
Speaker 4: It is crazy, and.
Speaker 2: It almost looks like like a I don't want to say a black hole, but it looks portal esque in a weird way. And why would it be that way? You know, like you're supposed to be a burning hot ball of gas? Why are why am.
Speaker 4: I looking into this hole?
Speaker 5: But could that be the sun burning a spot in your retina from staring at it? And that's why it goes black?
Speaker 2: I mean, I wouldn't you think that I would be blind or I would have terrible eyesight if that was the case.
Speaker 5: It takes more than a few times. I mean, oh I say that there.
Speaker 4: I mean thousands of times people are doing this.
Speaker 5: Sixties there were the solar eclipse in either the sixties or the seventies, and everybody went outside to look at it, and then a bunch of them went blind because they didn't use the proper glasses for it.
Speaker 2: And shit, eclipses are different though, and and I don't want to speak on that too.
Speaker 4: Much.
Speaker 2: But they always say you shouldn't stare into an eclipse. Some people actually say it's like dark energy, bad energy, whatever the.
Speaker 4: Case may be.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like a lot of people were like getting sick over what was the last like big solar eclipse that we had, a lot of people were getting sick by staring at it. It's like some weird negative dense frequency or something that your body is taking on. So there's just something else to do with an eclipse. I'm not suggesting anybody stare into an eclipse. But the sun, that's dude. I mean, think about it. We wouldn't exist without the sun. The plants wouldn't exist without the sun. The animals wouldn't exist without the sun. We would have no fucking life here if it wasn't for the sun.
Speaker 4: So why are we.
Speaker 5: Scared of it?
Speaker 3: Have you know what Crow Trible seven? Love him but I know you guys know him, But I mean, have you seen the new stuff that he's done on the sun with his son telescope. It is mind blowing and it looks like again, this was I keep doing this, but it's it was Brandon Thomas. It was expanding reality and then they did it was the afterthought that they dove into this and he was showing the animate the actual movement of the sun. It had the dark circle and it looked like it was going into the center. And to me, it looked like really grapefruit where it has all that little pulp, the little pulp lines. It looked like that, and it was moving and it was like going into that hole in the center. And this is crow. I mean, as much research as he's done, I give him so much credibility. He doesn't have anything, you know, to lie about. Imagine, it's just a fascinating showing his solar what is it solar lens that he's using now and what they were showing. If you guys get to see it, it's beyond I can't even explain how unbelievably cool it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: And another thing that he's been trying to prove is the second son. And he believes that he's actually gotten proof of a second son hiding behind our son.
Speaker 4: And a lot of.
Speaker 2: People actually believe that the eclipse actually isn't even the thing that is covering up. They don't believe that the moon is covering up or the earth shadow is covering up the Sun. During an eclipse, they believe that it could possibly some people say it's the nodes.
Speaker 4: Some people also say that it could be the Second Son or the black Sun, And so maybe that's why it's not.
Speaker 2: Good for you to stare up at the solar eclipse, you know, like because maybe it just intensifies or some kind of different kind of radiation or something like that.
Speaker 4: But I'm interested.
Speaker 2: I mean I don't buy Look, I'm somebody I If science says one thing, I'm assuming there are other options, like whenever you know, NASA or the ISS or any of these, like telescopes. I mean, I'm not gonna lie. Some of the telescope images are freaking awesome. I don't trust them. I want to trust them, but you've lied to us so many times.
Speaker 3: Telescopes are hooked up computers, so when you focus on something, it goes to the computer and it goes, oh, this is what you're looking at, and it's like, oh, come on, And I mean that's not even you know, using your own telescope and looking and seeing it like the watery kaleidoscopy looking colors shifting to me is what people are seeing through their telescopes. But when you hook it up to the computer. It's filtered, and they're like, yes, this is put in your coordinates. Yes, this is what you're seeing. And it's like you're telling you're putting in a picture of what you think I'm seeing. I mean, this is I hate it.
Speaker 2: And it's not that far fetched to even make an example like that because the Android phones that came out a couple of years ago. If you point your phone your camera up to the moon, it's like, oh my god, I can zoom in on the Moon. Then people found out, oh, it's actually just a it's just like a filter that your phone is filling in the rest of the of the resolution in order to give off the the illusion that you're looking at the moon. But I think that that's probably the case for a lot of space images.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean the sun gazing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody, but honestly, but no sun gazing. I think that everybody should try it started, you know, whenever the sun is rising or whenever the sun's setting, just stare at it, like don't like I mean you can blink, you know, but and don't wear sunglasses or anything like that, Like you want to take that in. It's allegedly really good for you. And I've been doing it for years now. Occasionally I probably do it a couple of times a month or whatever. And I have better sight than anybody that I know. Like there people are like, what do you eat a lot of carrots? No, I don't need a lot of carrots. I do like carrots. But you know, I think that I attributed to the sun gazing personally.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and you guys have had yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, And but he he does that and they say it's like a it can be a come out, like a spiritual experience. They said, it's just really incredible, really deep. Really it gets really into your see. And also just to play Devil's advocate, just David Weiss before they had that big eclipse and everyone's doing their stupid glasses and stuff, and he's like, uh huh. He once he stared right at it. No problem. He's not blind, he's not done have eye problems or anything like that. So just so you see the other side that I'm not saying what to do. And he did not recommend for anybody else. He just said what he did.
Speaker 5: And interesting he believes in staring into the eclipse.
Speaker 3: So yeah, no problem. He's like I'm not looking away. And know, you know the people he was with then what he looked away, and they are not they're not blind, they're not destroyed or retinas or fine everything. So he thinks that's just another whatever. I didn't do it. It wasn't close enough he or anything. But he and his group, you know, they said we did it. And he's just saying from his experience.
Speaker 4: So I mean, just think about it.
Speaker 2: Science is always not even just science, but just the powers that be in general, which I think, uh, you know, have a lot of leverage with science personally.
Speaker 4: I mean, they pay off.
Speaker 2: We've seen it time and time again within the pharmaceutical industry.
Speaker 4: But think about it like this.
Speaker 2: If science is saying it's bad for you to stare at the sun and then other wear sunscreen.
Speaker 3: That's the worst thing. I tried to tell my parents that, and they don't get I told them about the fluoride in the water and the toothpaste.
Speaker 4: Yep, we got rid of all.
Speaker 3: That's a long time we were using them. Bend Tonight Clay, Ben Tonight Clay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, awesome, awesome, yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, and what I was gonna say, as far as the sun goes I mean they're always trying to block out the sun. I mean, that's what the chemtrails are designed to do, is to block out the sun. I mean, you think they're doing that for your health. You think they're doing that because they care about you. You think they're actually doing it because they actually believe in global warming.
Speaker 4: It's a it's a oax. It's not real. It's a cash.
Speaker 5: Crab ice caps are melting Jonathan obviously.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Okay, well it's something natural that the Earth does every few thousand years, but all of a sudden, you know, because what we do to attribute to that, it's speeding it up. I don't buy that for one second. So yeah, I mean, I just I disagree. I think that the sun is really good for you. It's a reason why so many cultures worshiped it. Think about it, like why everything, And now.
Speaker 4: They're trying to block it out. They're trying to keep everybody inside. Nobody really goes outside anymore. Like, yes, do the opposite of whatever they tell you. You're usually gonna it's usually gonna work out pretty good for you.
Speaker 3: It was again that girl Nicole Murphy who is doing the flatter stuff. She said, did the same thing, and she said that going she took her kids. She homeschooled her kids also, and she said they'd be outside between one and between eleven and two every day. First of all, there was nobody there, nobody at the park, nobody at the beach, nobody whatever. They're scared and they're inside. And first she had free run. But she said, I mean her kids were so healthy. And yeah, the whole, the whole scam about that just really sucks.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sunscreen is one of the biggest scams out there.
Speaker 3: Like that comes out in the cancer skin cancer, you know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it just rises with it and pop or like, well they just started documenting you. That's the reason why the scale is going up. I'm like, come on, dude, Like, no, like sun is good for you, go out and play in it.
Speaker 5: I get burned like a motherfucker though, So that's why I cover up and wear flannel year round.
Speaker 2: So well, they say, actually, whenever you go outside in the sun, you shouldn't. They say, actually, sunglasses are bad for you, I.
Speaker 3: Cause your eyes think that it's darker, so they don't put out whatever protective skin coating or whatever to protect you from the sun. So you got sunglasses on, your eyes think, oh, it's dark out, so I don't need to protect myself instead of being without sunglasses, and your body goes, oh, I need to protect my skin.
Speaker 2: Right, it's not to say that you know, you're not gonna get burnt if you're if you're not wearing sunglasses, It's just that your eyes are reacting and your eyes are think about it like this, like whenever you have a negative thought, your whole body feels like really bad. Right, Like it's not just in your brain. It almost like encompasses your whole body. That's why they say whenever you think negative thoughts or think negatively, it makes you sick. Well, the same thing goes for your eyes. You know, whenever you have sunglasses on, you're outside on a sunny day, your mind thinks that it's not sunny because it sees that, right, And so now your body it's almost like our body are these magnificent machines that it incorporates all of the senses and it uses those senses to be able to, you know, uh, do whatever it does with the rest of the body. So if you're outside, you got sunglasses on, your mind, your body, everything else that is incorporated in your body thinks that it's actually pretty shady outside, so you don't need to protect your body in the way that it does. It's naturally adapting. Like your body is a fucking like you think chamellions are awesome, dude, No, Like the human body is way cooler adapting.
Speaker 5: Big dog. I got a lot of Irish in my genetics, and the sun is not my homie in that regard. Yeah. No, I'm with you on the sunscreen stuff. For sure. I'm not a big proponent of it. But yeah, if I don't cover up, I blister when I sunburned. It's not like I'm read for a day or two. I'm read for like three weeks, and I'd rather die so.
Speaker 4: Well, you're in Louisiana. Look like your people the crawdads.
Speaker 5: No fuck no, I'd rather not live in pain constantly. I'll just stick to my jeans and flannel year round. I'm good.
Speaker 2: Just try it next time you go outside, don't wear sunglasses and see what happens. I bet you your sunburn isn't going to be as bad.
Speaker 4: I bet you.
Speaker 2: Okay, you never know until you try. Anyway, Sorry about that, Tam, That's good.
Speaker 3: This is good. I love this, this is fun. This is what you guys, this is you, this is there's one more thing where he was talking about Einstein before I started doing when I was doing the nuclear weapons holks, I started reading about Einstein. His I think his wife wrote a lot of that math. They went to school together, she wrote a lot of it. As soon as they got divorced. He didn't do any more papers anymore stuff they said he was it had a really weird word. He did base a sumptions off something, some weird word or something. But he never wrote any more papers. He didn't more. Here's this incredible brain. They didn't have him on the Manhattan Project. They didn't all these things. They were just kind of a little odd for this this great incredible brain. And it sounds like his wife helt write a lot of it, and then they even talked about it in letters back and forth, and they E equals mc square is not in his nineteen o five paper that was I keep getting these AHAs and I'm like, are you kidding me? They said he wrote something that was similar to it, and then he referred to it later in a paper like in the in like in the twenties or something or forties or something later. But I always thought equals mc square was Einstein. He came up with it, he pushed it. He that was his baby. That's what he was known for, is what I thought. But so, all right, there's more research, more deep times. This was interesting. So there's disc goes, I don't have a thing on this. But when they kept talking about the sea level was going to rise if all the global warming and if the ice all the icebergs melted, or ice or whatever an Arctica or the Arctic Circle, whatever they melted, the sea level would rise. There's a guy who didn't experiment. He had a cup of water and he put tons of ice and it was overflowing, like ice was totally totally overflowing. So the ice up on top, so you'd think when it melts, it's gonna spill over. There's so there's the air in the ice, and it's already accounted for the volunt on the volume displacement. So when the ice melted it was exactly the same level. Is that crazy? And that's something that anybody can do. That's why I like that as the stuff that we can do that you don't have to be. But I did it. I did it on the counter and I'd had tons of ice on it, super high, and it's like when this melts and it just flattened out.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I feel the same way like it, you know, the whole carbon debate, Like there's not more carbon, there's not gonna be more water.
Speaker 4: It's all the same amount of water and beast if they.
Speaker 3: Want to get rid of the carbon, weird carbon basically exactly. I mean, how obvious that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, well they hate us, you know.
Speaker 3: Okay, So this is another experiment that they talked about. Was that that that curved shadow. They said, if it's a round ball casting a shadow on another around object, you think it would be a round shadow, right. I just assume that I just expected that whatever, like the curve with the like the moon. When you see crescent, waning crescent, all those gibbus whatever they are, you see a curve, right, and that's supposed to be the Earth blocking the light to the moon, right, Isn't that what we're supposed to think? So I did the experiment where I did a round watermelon with a round apple. Look at that line, So the shadow is at the bottom left on if you can see the shadow is straight. So on the top of a round shape on a round object makes a straight line, which is completely illogical to me, but I did it. And then a round shape on a flat object gives a curved line. So either that says that the whatever it would say I'm not even gonna guess, but that either the sun or the either the moon or the whatever would be flat. But this is just funny. There's a flat earth shadow.
Speaker 5: I have ever seen before.
Speaker 3: It's great. That's just to be silly. That's why you didn't need to laugh. And pictures you get stars through the moon. So if it's a solid object, attack could there be stars? And there's so many people have seen that and done that. Whole cultures have done that with their flags or they start inside. They said, just recently, what was it Murky was supposed to be inside the moon? It's like, well, Murky's supposed to be these millions of millions of miles away, so how could that be seen inside the moon?
Speaker 5: Yeah, Jacob, I do them countries there? It is all their flags.
Speaker 2: I do want your opinion on that, though, Jacob, Like, how are people getting pictures of stars in front of the moon?
Speaker 4: Like that. What do you what are your thoughts on that?
Speaker 5: This is the first time I've ever seen it. To be honest with you.
Speaker 4: Oh really, Oh it's really cool, dude.
Speaker 3: Works they do that like get a little guy fishing or something on the edge and it's got stars inside the man.
Speaker 2: I mean, is the moon disappearing like is it? Is it like some kind of illusion? Do we don't necessarily understand the moon in that way?
Speaker 5: I mean, at this moment, first time ever seeing this, I don't have an answer. I'm gonna be honest, I don't know if this is some sort of like an optical illusion like you're saying, or what this is. I'm gonna definitely look into this later though. For sure.
Speaker 3: There are tons of pictures. I just did a little just a little bunch of a couple of them. This was awesome. Okay, So when the little guy on top is reading his book by this strong reflection supposedly of the sun bouncing off the dirt moon. Okay, so then we are seventy percent water. How come when the sun balances off of us, how come it doesn't light up the new moon when supposedly it's dark and black moon? How come our reflection. Look how shiny and sparkly we are. There's the Moon's supposed to be dark, and it's supposed to be dirt and gravel or whatever it is, the moon dust rocks unless it's magical reflecting dirt. I don't know. But to me, I thought about this, it's like, aren't we a like a what do they call Cisco ball with all the reflecting? When you think the water would reflect all the light back out?
Speaker 5: I mean it depends on if the sun, Like at night, there's no sun reflecting on us, so what can't bounce off us and hit the moon? So I you know, except if we're looking at the flat earth model, then the sun is constantly hitting being this.
Speaker 3: This is the globe thing, not the mind. Yeah, no, I wouldn't do that, not the flat earth one. But I'm saying with the globe, I'm thinking, with all, look at this, like from any reflects from the sun hitting, and it's going to reflect in all directions like the moon does. How come that reflects back to us? So I'm thinking, why wouldn't if the sun hits the earth and all the water, why doesn't that reflect out and hit the moon? I don't know, that was just a thick.
Speaker 2: Well it's interesting, you know, we we have into like or I talk a lot about like quantum physics and stuff like that, and you know, just about how light particles interact, and uh, you know, just like a lot of stuff like that as so as far as like high energy protons and shit like that. But anyway, I pulled this up and I asked, does light create matter? And I'm going somewhere with that, but it says yes, light can create matter under certain conditions, such as when high energy photons collide, resulting in the production of particle dash anti particle pairs like electrons and positrons. This process is based on Einstein's ee e equals mc squared, which shows the relationship between energy and mass. So if you think about it, if you find that.
Speaker 3: In his nineteen oh five paper, see if you can find mc square because.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm sure it doesn't. But like crazy, but then come out.
Speaker 5: It didn't come out in nineteen oh five, though, did it. I'm gonna look this up now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm terrible with years like that.
Speaker 2: But but if you think about it, you know, if the sun creates the light particles and there is a relationship between energy and mass. Wouldn't that kind of point towards what we understand about the moon in a way.
Speaker 4: So think about it like this.
Speaker 2: If the Sun is able to shine and light up the moon right there like that, such as waxing or waning or something like that, then the other side of the moon doesn't have the doesn't have the light particles in it to be able to form the mass, and maybe it's massless without the light because equals mc squared. I'm trying to sound smart. It doesn't work very well all the time, but I'm just thinking about it like in regular person understanding terms, like if you need light, you need energy in some kind of way in order to be able to make something physical, then maybe without that energy aka the Sun's light, it can't be physical.
Speaker 4: And maybe that's why you're able to see the stars through the moon like that.
Speaker 5: Possibly, it says that Einstein's famous equation for appeared in his nineteen oh five paper title does the inertia of a Body depend upon its Energy? Content? Published in Analine dar Physique on November twenty first. Is it Apparently it's apparently it's in the paper. I'm not sure I saw sech or something.
Speaker 3: Can you search for it? Because it says not enough paper.
Speaker 5: Let me see if I could pull up the paper itself. Although is it in English? That's the other thing. Judging by the title, I'm assuming he's going to be in German and I don't speak it. But I'll see if I could find it somewhere on the paper.
Speaker 3: I don't know, all right, but if it for me. They're just like fun things that just pop out this one. Have you ever looked at the bottom of a globe where it always says not meant for educational purpose, for decoration only have you ever seen that? I did it downstairs. I had a globe I looked underneath in it it truly said that on there just for decorations and not for educational purpose. That seems kind of weird. This is silly. It's just someone of these are funny. The magnet, Yeah, magnets have a melting point of hundred and seventy six degrees fahrenheit, and they say that the molten magnetic core. This is just this is There are a bunch of these, so I just kind of get through it fast. But if it's melted, how are you gonna have a north and south. I mean to me, just like that's kind of confusing whatever, And same thing about the melting point of uh nickel and iron. So they still wouldn't have it be a solid center. And how would you know, because they still haven't dug less than what was it, seven point nine miles? They've never been farther than yeah, okay. And if it was truly what they say eleven thousand, ten eleven thousand and nine thousand degrees in the center, how come the oceans aren't boiling?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I always thought that was strange too. Why is it way colder at the ocean floor that it?
Speaker 3: But fhe do you get down? Yeah?
Speaker 4: You know, I.
Speaker 2: Actually thought that. You know, maybe the only reason why they only ever drilled eight miles down and stopped was because maybe they found something hollow down there. I don't know, just throwing it out there, is there a whole nother shiitation living mine the Earth's crust where we think that magma and lava and all that crap is. I mean, it's not to say like I believe in volcanoes. I believe in all of that, But I also believe that there's water underneath our feet. Do I think that it goes all the way to the core.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: So it says that apparently it's in his fourth paper, the fourth paper of this thing. I'm trying to find that there's like any like what paragraph it's in or something like that. But that's proving harder because everybody's trying to sell me the book rather than just showing me the fucking paper. Yeah, so, oh wait, may hey, I may have found it. Damn it. Oh wait, hey, I found it. All right, all right, y'all keep going. I'm gonna fine this year.
Speaker 4: All right, find that equation.
Speaker 5: All right.
Speaker 3: So this was just fun. This is just more like the common sense thing. So if because I don't believe this, but if at the equator the sun is hitting parallel rays hitting the equator, then you go up only six thousand If it's twenty four thousand miles around the circumference, so then a quarter of it would be six thousand miles. So the difference if it's if it's forty five degrees fahrenheit and then it's negative sixty at the at the at the poles or whatever at the top and the bottom away from the sun, that is a huge difference, and temperature difference, a big, big, huge difference. So then you get all the way to Mars that supposedly spapped up water. If there's that much temperature difference, it goes from we've got deserts and the equator and then ice at the pole, and then you go back another's have millions of miles to Mars. How would they ever have had any I mean, how would they have had anything that was water that they say might be water? Just from that six thousand miles from our equator to our pole. Does that make sense?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Difference, But if you're going millions of miles farther away from the sun, how could it be? I don't know, but these are just a little.
Speaker 5: No it is.
Speaker 2: It is interesting, like how could it poss like the idea that Elon wants to go to Mars and you know, populate Mars over there. It's strange, like why is Mars? And I don't really know that necessarily the temperature of Mars. But you know, if we're way closer to the sun and we have places that are literally I mean ice deserts, you know, because they're those places, whether it's the North poor of the South Pole, are so much farther away from the Sun, then you would think that any planet after us would be just ice balls.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm thinking. That, that's what I was thinking. So yeah, person without can that's my face. That's what that goes back to the hazardmat stuff, and it's like, oh, come on, that's just seems silly. And that was I said that before about the zippers the vell crow. They were using snaps on their on their on their what do you call it there space.
Speaker 5: So I found a breakdown of it anyway, but it's more of a it's showing the criticisms of it, because when you first introduced that paper, there was a lot of criticism to it in Einstein after he published it was actually kind of a blasted for it being fallicle fallus, fall a fallacy, not a phallax, excuse me. But then later on it was published as correct without any of the criticisms anymore because they later found that the math mathed. So I found a paper that kind of breaks down it alongside the criticisms. But you know, it's a bit of a long, dry educational reads. We don't necessarily have to get into it. But oh, it's from ResearchGate dot net if anybody wants to look it up anyway, Okay.
Speaker 3: So would they say that space is a vacuum and they're doing all their stuff in the vacuum of space. There was a guy, Jim LeBlanc, who actually was it was the only astronaut who was tested in a as close as they could get to a vacuum, and there was a he got a breach in his suit and immediately it just it sucked everything out. He passed. You can see his foot in the bottom boop. He flipped, He flipped over, and they just they got into him within seconds to recover him. But that so then they got these you know, guys floating out in space and they bumping into things and not going to think if they're not worried about this stuff, you know, just does the effects of something that would happen if they were really in a vacuum of space. It would be just terrifying. And uh what or the next one? I think, Yeah, water boils in a vacuum, so I mean thinking about their their eyeballs there. That was the last thing you remember before he passed out. He said his tongue boiling any any fluid that he had on his tongue. He felt that boiling from the exposure to a true vacuum and things way heavier in a vacuum space. The science science science takeob that when they actually had a vacuum chamber and they weighed something, it was heavier in a vacuum. So when they're out there floating in space, this kind of gives the opposite impression of what it would be.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, water boiling in a vacuum makes sense to me because the same reason why water boils with less energy up in Denver, Colorado than it does down in Louisiana, because you don't have as much atmospheric pressure that you're trying to fight against to get water to its boiling point. Same reason why an industry, like whenever you are trying to boil something off and distill it, you try to pressurize the container that it's in because it lowers the boiling point, meaning it requires less energy to get it there, which is more cost efficient. So that makes sense.
Speaker 3: How come Mars and Jupiter and Neptune, how come they're not boiling.
Speaker 5: In There's allegedly no water on Mars and Jupiter and all that, so there would be nothing boiling there allegedly allegedly, although they kept finding ice crystals on Mars, which leads to a whole other theory that I think we might do an episode on one day. Apparently water's not even from Earth. There's a theory floating around to say that water hit the Earth in different types of meteors that had ice crystals on it, and when it hit the Earth, they melted, which gave us water that we have.
Speaker 3: That's a lot of meteors.
Speaker 5: That's a lot. But apparently the Earth is allegedly four point six billion or some shit years old, so I mean, you know, hey, And also it's been smacked around a few times.
Speaker 4: Isn't it weird though, that we're seventy percent water? The Earth is seventy percent water. But water is not native to this planet.
Speaker 5: And somehow water is sentient. It is as a memory.
Speaker 4: Oh my god, God, that is so cool.
Speaker 3: If you say something nice and loving, it's got a beautiful, pretty pattern. And if you say I eat you or something, then it just you can see the.
Speaker 2: I actually proved that in my own way. I was I was just saying, for like, I just held a bowl of water and I said, all right, water, I want you to encompass my energy, just encompass everything that is me. And I put it in the freezer and I took it out and I showed Jacob this picture. I took it out and it had an MM on it. So like maybe meta mysteries. Maybe it's just an for my last name starts with an M. Jacob's last name starts with an M. Maybe that's the double M. My daughter's name is Mackenzie with my last name starting with an M.
Speaker 4: So it's like it's super strange.
Speaker 3: That is wild, that's really cool though, that's neat.
Speaker 5: I'm try that if that Ice comes out with a j Orner, I have a kind of different time because I mean, Jay's got that hard curve in it, you know what I mean that would be I feel like it'd be harder for Ice to do. But I mean, who's to say, right.
Speaker 4: Well, maybe it just makes an eye. You know. It was the precursor to the.
Speaker 3: J How crazy is that where it'll say, like fourteen sixty one, the one does not look like the one thousand and one looks like a like a j or An. I Yeah, the coins and on buildings and.
Speaker 2: It's so interesting, like trying to understand history from actual physical things like coins like that, because.
Speaker 4: They tell they tell the story.
Speaker 2: I mean, I don't know, it's it's this is why we love doing this show and all these wild topics, because a lot of things just don't make sense.
Speaker 3: And this is the way we love watching you do these shows on these topics. I mean as an audience memborer, I mean, this is I can't get enough of it because you guys always cover so many different topics.
Speaker 5: I mean, we're all over the place, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: It's a way of life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, if I go a day without talking about a conspiracy, I'm like, why do I feel off today?
Speaker 4: It's it's strange.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's always something new. This is crazy. This was just a just a mind A lot of these things just do little mind shifts for me. But they were showing, uh, did you see that last rocket when of rockets it went off and it looks like it hit the firmament. Do you remember it kind of scafe?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it was a while back.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it looked like they showed the bullets firing into the water and how it goes across and it looked like the same thing, like it possibly hitting the dome. I just thought that was cool. And then when you see Haley's comment, that's another what is that a the Mendela effect. I remember it as Haley's comment, and now they got everything is Halle's comment. What I remember Haley's comment.
Speaker 5: It's I hear people pronounce Sarah or Sarah right, Haley or Halle? Is that? Is that what it is?
Speaker 3: But it was spelled for me when I remember it was Haley's comment, j I L eys and now it's j L L every place I look, and I'm like, I remember Hailey's comment, yeahn't that crazy?
Speaker 2: There's an episode and I don't even know how I remember this, but I and I could be wrong on my reference point here, but I used to love cartoons whenever I was a little kid, and I used to watch Hey Arnold all the time, and there was an episode on Hailey's comment. I'm gonna try and see if I can find that for.
Speaker 3: The Mandela it says, yeah that crazy.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody got together because it only comes around once every what is it eighty years or something like that.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, what's that song? I just saw Heley's comment. She believes it's not a Mandela effect. We all know it to me, but I guess there's some people pronouncing it Halle.
Speaker 3: Every place I looked now, for all the sign looking doing my research, it all says Hallie's. Now. It just blew my mind, like that was so wild.
Speaker 4: We shifted dimensions. That's the only explanation.
Speaker 3: If you look at the bottom the right one, to me, it looks like you can see it going okay, there's Haley's comment going through space whatever, and you can see the head right and then the comet tail and everything. But if you look at it like a rip in the ceiling, can you see it the bottom left the bottom right picture, but the left side of it where it looks like light shining through a rip. Doesn't it a black tart or.
Speaker 4: Something like a spotlight from the other side? Almost you're crazy.
Speaker 3: But it was like it was like, oh, that's interesting. It doesn't mean anything. I just thought it was fascinating seeing it a different seeing a different way. In the bottom pictures are the same type of thing. You can see it more looks like a rip coming through a light, the light coming through something dark. So this is I don't have to do this. But the speed of Haley's comment, how would it keep up that that's the whole thing with everything moving. That's a different one. But so Haley's comment has that tail right, and it it's made of ice and dirt and ice chunks, and it's got that tail that everyone can see. Right, So how come our sun doesn't have a tail? How come we if we're made of dirt and ice? How come the Earth isn't doesn't have a tail behind it. So that was just another thing that was like, Oh, I don't know, that's wild. Yeah, where's Earth's tail? Rainbows? This is something crazy. I'm doing the research for the for the nuke stuff, but Sean Hibbler had mentioned in one of his interviews something that rainbows are full circles.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And I.
Speaker 3: Was like what and I love him in my absolutely dorm and then stuff, I'm like, I don't what, what what what? I started researching, and they are if you're up high enough, you can see the full circle. And then they say this is the horizon the block's bottom.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you can make that with a garden hose outside if you turn on the right setting and you make it like shine that way in the sunlight, you can make a full three sixty rainbow put it on.
Speaker 3: The miss that's crazy, but I didn't know that before that that was neat. And then someone said about the thunder. It sounds like it's echoing. Oh what I was going to say? My daughter, that's what got her was She's like, oh, the firmament. Oh, that's why rainbows are shaped that way. So for her that was really significant. And then thunder sounds like it's reverberating against like a metal pan or metal thing when you hear the thunder, So I thought, that is It doesn't prove anything, it's just interesting. Georgia Guydstone's this one. I had heard about that that you could see the light through the hole, and I thought, well, maybe like once a month or something like that. I did more. This is oh gosh, two years ago twenty four seven, three sixty five, that light Polaris was through that hole no matter who looks, no matter when you look, no matter what time, no matter any day, night, weekend, holidays, anything. That light was there. That I think was one of the biggest ones for me. Polaris does not move so all the to I think of it like a calender. If there was a like a spot on a calender and you're looking up into the calendar and you spin the calendar, like the stars would move around in that circle, like all together, moving together, no parallax. And so that was the only thing that made sense to me because that how if we're spinning twenty four hours, spinning on an axis and going around the Sun, and the Sun is moving, how could Polaris stay To me, that was just a big aha.
Speaker 2: Well, this is what Duck Duck go Ai has to say about it. Polaris, or the North star, appears to stay fixed in the northern sky because it is located nearly directly above Earth's northern axis. While it does move in a small circle due to its slight offset from celestial north, this movement is so minimal that it is not noticeable to the naked eye.
Speaker 5: I always thought that's because we were all kind of moving in that direction, like towards Polaris. I'm not saying it's pulling us by any means, but like as we're allegedly quarks grewing through space, if we are to believe that it's not faking gay, maybe that's just the direction we're headed, you know what I mean, That's why it kind of looks fixed.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is Georgia, so you say Georgia. Okay, Georgia goes around around, so how can it still see Polaris? Then it goes around the Sun, so it's on the other side of the Sun. Then it comes back while it's spinning, where's Polaris? Is it up here? But then it's on top, it's underneath, it's on top, underneath. So I just don't see how it could any Georgia.
Speaker 5: How could think about it like this? If this is the Earth just throwing it out and this is the North Pole, right, don't look at it like this, look at it like this, and we're going towards it. So Georgia being here or here or here is looking in that direction. So Polaris would kind of be semi stationary, but wouldn't all if.
Speaker 3: You're I see what you're doing. So if it's going this direction and.
Speaker 5: It if the Earth is moving like okay, if we're looking at the Earth like this is the north Pole, then we're going this direction. So somebody on this side or this side or this side or whatever, if they're looking towards the north which is was the North Star. That's why you know, people that were trying to find their way back in the day using a sex stent and stuff would use that as a point of reference, right, because no matter where in the ocean you got, you got a general idea of north based off of that one star. If we're all going that direction, the Sun, all the planets and all the stuff is moving that direction, Polai's being that direction that that would at least be in my mind why that would be. But I'm not even if it's like.
Speaker 3: This and it's up here, okay, so like this, but it was still spinning and stuff. Then it's going around this around the sun. Though it's still it's going around this. It's spinning first of all this way, then it's going around the Sun, and then the Sun's going around the soul. So whatever the the what is it? The galaxy and okey way galaxy. We're on a spiral arm or something, so we're moving. If this was before hundred and thirty three light years away, I don't know. I mean in late uses you know that, have you done that? Was it? I think it's coming up at the inverse square law of light. Every time you half the distance, you quarter the amount of light. So four three three late year. I mean, I don't know, I just I just it makes me laugh.
Speaker 2: If you would like to see our fingers imitating planets, then come over and check us out at patreon dot com slash Cultive Conspiracy Podcast.
Speaker 4: That link is down on the show notes below.
Speaker 2: You'll be able to see all of the beautiful layout that that Tam has for us, the visuals here and and that's the thing, like with a lot of visuals, it is, it's it's an entire extra thing. You know, it's one thing to just say words, but then to see it visually like this, in the way that she's portraying it, it adds to the entire beautiful construct that is Tam and all of her work and all of her great books and everything. So if you want to be able to come check us out Patreon dot com slash CULTI of Conspiracy podcast and completely commercial for you get the shows a couple of days in advance, and you get to join us live every Tuesday night at nine pm Central if you sign up for the Third Eye All the Way Open Tier. The cult members have been growing and it is one wild, chaotic, all over the place type show where we get into many of different conspiracies. Maybe it's biblical, maybe it's political, maybe it's esoteric, maybe it's bigfoot. Are we talking about vampires?
Speaker 4: It doesn't matter. It's all over the place.
Speaker 2: If your mind finds it curious, you will find it at the Cult of Conspiracy podcast and especially with patron dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy podcasts. So definitely come check us out. It's the best way to be able to support us, and we love all of you who support us in that way.
Speaker 5: Indeed, indeed, all right, So what we got here now? Mercury and Venus seen from night or seen at night from a globe.
Speaker 3: Nope, this was the one that truly flipped me where I was on the edge, I was on the fence left. You do I believe it? Do I not believe it? This is the one. I cannot cannot circle this square. I cannot wrap my head around how this could possibly work. So on the top one, you've got the Sun, Mercury, Venus, and Earth. So Mercury and Venus are always facing a closer to the sun on our daylight side. They're little. So on the bottom one it shows their orbit. So Venus and Mercury never go outside those two green lines. Their orbit never goes beyond Earth's daytime. But we've got pictures of Venus and Mercury and the dusk dawn at night. So their orbit is closer to the Sun every time they spend their closer to the Sun. The Earth's orbit is farther out from the Sun. They never from in here. They never go past our terminator line. It never goes past our daytime. They never are on the outside of our nighttime. So from this picture are from their diagrams of the Solar system. I don't see how it could possibly like here Mercury and Venus are on Their orbit is always at our daylight. It never goes outside of our night time. See how their orbit is inside.
Speaker 5: So you're saying that there's no way we should be able to see Mercury or Venus as stars in our night sky because they are always closer to the Sun than we are.
Speaker 3: Millions of miles closer to the Sun. So they never their orbit is never wide enough to come on our night times. Their orbits always closer Sun. It's always on our it's always interior of our orbit. It never reaches outside of the Earth orbit to be seen able to be seen at night millions of miles, So it's not just like, oh, it's close, but can you see the little orbit on the top picture, Yeah, how close it is the sun. So that was the one who got me that. It's like, oh wow. But then you've got pictures of Mercury and Venus at night, I mean at dusk and dawn, and I mean it would have to be closer to the nighttime. So that to me was really I don't know if there's help at all, but just seeing them.
Speaker 2: You know, what's interesting about flat Earth in general is that there's a lot of things that make you scratch your head, especially pictures like that, where you see certain planets are way closer to the sun. They're always going to be in our daytime, where never we should never really see them at night if the back half of the Earth is pointing the other way, you know, away from the Sun. And it's like flat Earthers get so much flat And I never really understood why. It's just a theory. If you disagree with it, then just disagree with it, you know. But like I don't see anybody causing fights for Bigfoot, Like I don't see anybody causing fights if for believing in ghosts, Like it's either you believe or you don't believe. It's very simple. But for some reason the non believers like to literally skull fuck flat earthers like it is not Jacob. I mean Jacob, you know, he has questions and gets into arguments and all stuff.
Speaker 5: I know to be of Dick. I still get called it NonStop by people, but I mean, you know, I try. Yeah, but you don't have everybody out, You don't have a rage inside of you that just hates flat earthers or even the topic we've done.
Speaker 2: I don't even know, probably one hundred flat Earth shows. I don't know about that much, maybe fifty altogether. I would venture to say it's probably about that much.
Speaker 4: And some people just hate flatter.
Speaker 3: You've had Hibler, you've had Voice, obviously, you had a Levell was like I bought something that Yeah, yeah, he was great level.
Speaker 5: Yeah. The flat Earth community is a lot like the Tartaria community, and a lot like the cryptid community, and a lot like the Bigfoot community. I'm not saying that in any kind of negative way. What I mean by that is that everybody has their own spin figuratively speaking, but don't as to how it all works, or a thing that they more align with with the flat Earth than the other stuff. And it's like there's no two flat earthers that agree on every one hundred percent the same thing. It's like the keynotes they all agree on, but like the nuances, there's so many to go into.
Speaker 2: And there's actually a lot of flat Earthers that don't even like the term flat Earth. They just want to say it's the true Earth. It's not even necessarily to say that all we're just living on a piece of paper.
Speaker 4: It's just that we're not living on.
Speaker 2: A cyclical, cylindrical ball, you know.
Speaker 3: So yeah, do you guys know Nathan Oakley over in England, I don't think so. All science. He's fantastic. I've learned more. I learned more from him in one episode than I could on my own in years. He is phenomenal. He's an angry, bitter British and he just yells at everybody and it is hilarious, it is awesome, It is so much fun. But he has a group of guys with him who are brilliant and they break this down so simply, and it's all science, all math, all the technical everything, but they break it down so anyone can understand it and is phenomenal. But he's the one who has said, right when I was starting the poems, he said, don't ever use the word flat Earth or you'll be decimated. You'll be blocked, it'll be shut up in everything. So that's why I came up with level plane poem. There you go, Nathan Oakley for me not getting just.
Speaker 4: Oh, i'd love to get him on. I haven't heard of him yet.
Speaker 3: He's incredible and he's he's up. He's the one when we're out Dave Weis always says you can get three bitcoins if you can prove the globe ye. The proofs go through, they're vetted by Nathan Oakley. So he's he is the one who says bring it on, and he just and it's awesome. It's so much fun to watch to listen. He's on every morning. It's Nathan Oakley nineteen eighties on YouTube every morning, every weekday morning, and he's just he's awesome. It's just anyone who really wants the science side of this, that's the one to go to. He's he's awesome.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I mean I would love to see that argument between him and Jacob.
Speaker 4: That just sounds awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, get him on the show Man.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, God so wonderful. He's incredible. And then just a couple more real quick, just the ISS we're talking about that. So the ISS, the size is supposed to be about the size of a football field the International Space Station, so about one hundred yards ish, the same size as a jumbo jet. So jet you see flying maybe what five to seven miles right, and you can see it. You can't see the engine, you can barely, you know, you can make up the little silver reflecting. No, no, no, So the i ANSYS they say, is two hundred and fifty miles up. It's twenty five times farther. It doesn't have any exterior lights. So what is reflecting that you can supposedly wantch it go across? You see a plane, a little bit of a plane at five miles, but you can see this ISS at two hundred and fifty miles away. So I just I laughed, and I just think that's another silly thing. It doesn't have exterior lights, So what's reflecting or what's it reflecting off of? Continually? Because I fil the thing reflects. You see it for a second as it moves across and shines the light or what it reflects the light. So wow, that was funny. Same thing, just the size of it, and you see it going across. But you can't see a airplane moving across.
Speaker 2: There's just so much fuckery with the ISS. Like I it's something that I believe it is a it is a cash funnel. Personally, like, I don't buy any of it. You watch any of the footage of the people on the ISS, it makes no sense.
Speaker 4: The people that are the hair.
Speaker 3: The hair is like hair sprayed straight. But when you see a what are those planes, Jacob that do the zero gravity planes?
Speaker 5: I forget what it's called, but I want to.
Speaker 3: Go over and the hair you can see their hair, you know, when going like this. But on the ISS you always see it like straight up, like hair sprayed up and all the wires. Can you imagine in the military, First, in the military, can you imagine women having their hair down, not with all and then with all those wires and the water and all the liquid and stuff. But wouldn't you think that you that have everything like just flat against the all all those wires, wouldn't be. I don't know.
Speaker 5: To me, that just seemed yeah, yes, I agree. So basically what we're saying is that Elon Musk is lying and he's not going up there to save those two people from the ISS that have been out there for six months. I mean, they were only supposed to be there for a couple of weeks. They only brought enough food and provisions and things for a couple of weeks. Maybe somehow they're surviving six the next time.
Speaker 2: But the thing is is that they weren't. They weren't even supposed to be in space for very long. This is what's so fascinating about.
Speaker 3: It, this presence and had stockings and all this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were supposed to I think they went up in September, if I'm not mistaken, somewhere around then, and they were only supposed to be going.
Speaker 4: Up for like a week or a couple of weeks or something like that.
Speaker 2: But and then allegedly they got stranded and couldn't get out of there and didn't have a way back home. But you had all of the Christmas attire? How did like, how did you get all that Christmas attire? I thought that you weren't planning for this long trip and so I I mean, personally, this is what I think about Elon Musk. The reason how he knows that the government is at absolutely corrupt is because he is making a shitload of money off of the space stuff. He found a way to be able to put himself into the corruption and be able to you know, make a lot of money off of it that way. That's my own personal thing, Like you know, the rockets away.
Speaker 5: From him means they have to call their own bluff. Basically they can't take away and say, oh, the SpaceX rocket isn't going to space because then it's like, well why not. Why isn't it, mister government man? Because the rocket sure is hell went up and I'm SpaceX is the company, So you tell me why the rocket didn't go up? H because it's like, yeah, it's one of the most keep the game going otherwise you expose your own hand.
Speaker 2: It's one of the most beautiful cons of all time. That's what I think is going on with Elon and SpaceX. And you know, I just don't buy any of it. And also, Tesla's are pieces of shit cars, dude, Let's just be honest, Like those things blow up, they kill a lot of people all the time. It costs more to like, if your battery goes dead, just toss it in the trash, like toss the whole car and.
Speaker 3: Is and doesn't it not hold a charge as long? And you have to wait for a tcharge.
Speaker 5: Which is crazy. I thought batteries did better in cold environments. Why are the Tesla cars and trucks not doing well in the winter. That makes no sense to me.
Speaker 3: We saw a video of a guy pull off. He had a Tesla and he flags somebody down and goes, I just see some gasoline. And they're like, what what are you for? And they're like, where are you gonna put it? They're being so sar caphere you gonna put We're gonna do it. We're gonna stick a gasoline. He lifted up his trunk and he had a little generator, so the gas and the generator and then he tards his car so he could tat the rest of the way.
Speaker 5: Yeah, didn't Trump just buy one on the White House lawn. As a matter of fact, he can't drive it or anything, and he made that distinction. But yeah, apparently he's uh. He now is the proud owner of a Tesla.
Speaker 2: I mean, tesla's are probably fun, but so are go carts, you know what I mean, like so or four wheelers, sower dirt bikes. I think it should just be like some kind of some kind of adventure thing. It shouldn't be your main car, I don't think, right right, All right.
Speaker 3: Are you guys do you want to are you ready a stopping point or do you want to keep going on? What do you do? No?
Speaker 4: We got probably ten more minutes?
Speaker 3: Okay, all right, just a couple. These are another ones that were just kind of AHAs to me. So the first of all, the bottom, you got the light on the Earth from the sun, but it's not lighting up the dark side. How come the moon isn't shining bright with the sun not only reflecting but actually hitting the moon. It's not even a reflection. It would the sun should be hitting the moon on the bottom, So the dark side, the sun is hitting the Earth right, all the clouds are lit up. So don't mean that's a silly picture, but that's what they use for the dark side. And also look at the size of the Earth. So when think about the guys, when the astronauts or astro and astronauts were on the moon. Wouldn't the Earth look massive in the sky, because when they show us the Earth from the moon, it's four times bigger than the moon. And you look up and they've got a little tiny looks like our moon in comparison, but it's the Earth, but it's four times bigger. So how could it look so tiny from the moon. It seems like it should be huge, it should take up and plus they should be looking up. And how could you have a moon rise an earth rise from the moon if the same face is always.
Speaker 5: Yeah, okay, so the moon doesn't rotate, how are we having an earth rise? Exactly?
Speaker 3: There you go. So that was another one. And we're the stars. Sometimes there are stars, and there were no stars. That was the same thing. So to me on the left a picture, that's the way from the moon. It looks like the Earth should be so big from the moon because it's it's massive. It's so much bigger than the moon. But the moon looks tiny dust from here, but the Earth should look big, I would think from there. So those are fun. And then the reflection. When light hits a sphere, a ball, it's a diet so when it hits the moon, I don't understand what it's not a diet. How could it light up the whole face? And I go, this is hilarious. It's an astronaut holding the moon like a proposing with the moon, and it's got the light reflection as a dit So this if the sunlight is hitting the moon, it should light up the whole face. But it's showing his moon. There's a little dot on the if it's a sphere, if it was a ball, even like the bottom right one, when the light hits it any place on a sphere on a.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, but that's a light light from a flashlight or a flash from a camera. The light from the sun would be more like if you had that ball next to a bonfire, you know.
Speaker 3: Oh that was another funny thing is they said, okay, so you've got you've got the earth is being warmed up by the sun. And then so if you're right right by the fire and you're nicer, front is all nice and warm and stuff. And then they said, turn around and then your front should turn to ice.
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, that's what they say.
Speaker 3: Happens you turn away from the heat, and then you should you should turn the ice on the other side. And yeah, so whatever more vibes of cosmos when you're talking about so truth in their lives, like there always like a little bit of truth in their lives when you're talking about they talk about the global warming And have you guys seen this where they've got the reflection of the flat earth lands reflected onto the Moon where it's the exact Have you guys seen that?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 3: My mind, they are just incredible, They're just awesome. But the whole concept was I just thought it was really neat.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and some people believe that actually that that is proof that there is more land on Earth if it is like exactly a mirrored image the Moon and all of its craters or whatever it is. Could that be a mirrored image, And if that mirrored image is true and correct, then that would point to more land masses being on Earth, which has long been speculated. Which I think that that's probably the biggest thing that they're trying to cover up as far as all they hate the flat Earthers get it's not necessarily pointing towards the truth of a flat Earth. I don't think that that's necesscessarily what they're getting mad at. It's the details that the flat Earthers are pointing out, could this land and could this planet be a lot more vast, because if it is, they're hoarding a lot of the minerals and all the I mean, could there maybe there's another civilization, Maybe there's something else that is more you know, if.
Speaker 3: If there's an extra terror I love this, then there would be extra terrestrials coming from the outer the space outside of the outer space. I think that I like that.
Speaker 4: It could be. I mean, it could be advanced civilizations. Maybe we're the ones that are.
Speaker 2: That are inside the Peatri dish, and the people that are on the outer lands are the ones studying us, and they're the ones that are gaining and going like super advanced in that way. Like that's that's a fun theory to play with.
Speaker 5: Or vice versa. What if these are like uncontacted tribes kind of situation and they know that if they were to tell people that there's land and people living there, that people would go and explore and it would wipe them out, kind of like the Amazonian tribes they try to keep under wraps. What if we are the advanced civilization and these people are the ones that we're trying.
Speaker 2: To protect because we because we care so much about natives. Bro, we were trying to protect the natives. Come on an Americans.
Speaker 5: But like for instance, in Brazil, they have loss to where you cannot go to certain sections of the jungle because of the uncontacted tribes. The president went and uh, I think it was twenty fourteen, twenty twelve something like that. He had to go and go through a whole process to like sterilize himself so he didn't accidentally carry any bacteria with him when he went and contacted the chief of one of these tribes.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, you know, the the globalists, if we want to look at it like that, or the elites or whatever, they would absolutely try and take that.
Speaker 4: I mean it would it would make.
Speaker 5: More the minerals they're worth getting. Like if they found oil there, like them tribes, I was gonna learn about some electricity today. Oh maybe they ain't got ship there, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I mean think about Antarctica, like they would love more land like Antarctica. There's so much oil and so many minerals that you can find in Antarctica. That's why there's the Atlantic Peace Treaty because or Antarctic Peace treaty rather because so many nations want a little piece of that pie. I could imagine, you know, there being more land and all the countries getting together to try and hide the secret.
Speaker 5: I don't know. And then and then you see, and I wanted to ask him about that too, the Antarctic expedition that just took place, and they pulled up his app I didn't think about it.
Speaker 4: Fuck, oh yeah, that would have been interesting.
Speaker 2: But like, think about it like this, like the like a lot of these the rocket launches, right, they always formed that arch in the sky.
Speaker 4: Where are they landing? Could it possibly be in other lands and.
Speaker 3: Triangle where you can't go and investigate and check it out? Right? Isn't that funny?
Speaker 5: Musk is catching them? What do you mean? Where they land and musk is catching them as they come down?
Speaker 3: Man? Perfectly perfect?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 3: No, how could you possibly a cigarette landing perfectly straight up with no balance? Yeah?
Speaker 4: I don't buy that.
Speaker 2: I call that movie magic is what I call I think it's just it's the same thing in reverse.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The last thing is with this is the thought of if the sun moves flat Earth. Okay, if the sun moved around that, like have you seen the Prague astronom astronological clock astra whatever, Oh I thought it happening in Progue. They have this clock that moves like this. So if you've got the flat, if you've got the surface of the moon or the Earth, and then the sun, if it moved over thousands of years around as it came towards new Land, it would melt it and then it would freeze behind it, So the global warming would be forward and then everything freezing behind it would be behind stef if it moved around that, if it moved over thousands of thousands, like twenty four thousand years, twenty five thousand years, over the whole thing so slowly it'd be melting forward and freezing behind the sun. It would just the Sun would keep moving around, heating up that area. So that was just another That was just another concept where all this this sidden, all these buildings, capitals that all look the same, all the Roman columns that all look the same all over the world, the Greco Roman architecture, but everywhere, and that would be an interesting if we founded, you know, found these areas as where as it melts whatever. Just another thought. But I'll stop on that because I just I think I appreciate you guys for listening, and.
Speaker 2: Of course, oh you're awesome and we love the energy you bring. All the good cult members have reached out to us at how much they love you. You're always You're always welcome over here, and you know, we're happy that we could be a part of your birthday today, very special day. I don't even like to shoot on my birthday personally, I want to take the day off. But you decided to come and hang out with us. We appreciate that.
Speaker 3: Big Time gave me the choice of a day yeah with dad twos. I'm like, oh, well this would be awesome. Thank you guys.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, well, thank you.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Tam and anybody that wants to be able to reach out to you find any of your books, all your poems, any of your social media's anything like that.
Speaker 4: Where do they go to for.
Speaker 3: All of that old playing poem on Instagram? And I got my doing this and I sent them to you guys, right, you've got oh yeah, while I'm here, if it's okay, if I can. Also, Victoria Hibbler has been doing awesome, incredible books for kids, some flatters, some not. The last one is going to be on ken trails, direct energy weapons and stuff, so that one's not out yet, but that's a preview. And and then we've got our Happi book, which is about children from the outer Land extraterrestrials. That's happens. And we have a store. It's Charismic Truth Store dot com and has all the shirts on Catalyst Jones help design a lot of the shirts, and we've got hats and did you do it's.
Speaker 4: Got the the oh yeah, the art over the.
Speaker 3: Sun and the moon circling the flat earth.
Speaker 5: So yes, indeed, you're doing great work.
Speaker 2: And the conspiracy community appreciates you big time.
Speaker 3: And so you guys make it so much fun. It's awesome to get to be on this side. I'm always listening to you and laughing instead of you on this side. Is great. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I mean, look, if you're not laughing and having fun doing what you do on a regular basis, you're doing life wrong.
Speaker 4: That's just what I think.
Speaker 2: Like I think that we're not designed to sit in an office and be miserable from nine to five. We're designed to communicate with everybody and and spitball ideas and theorize and you know, just enjoy life to the absolute max, and it's hard to do that. And you know, in some jobs where maybe you're maybe you're set off to the side, you don't have anybody else to talk to. A lot of these like work from home jobs.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's the guy, Oh my gosh, you had somebody on and he said, flat earthers are lonely? Did they get into this because they're lonely? And I laughed so hard.
Speaker 5: Only who was that?
Speaker 2: They say that about conspiracy theorists in general? I actually had somebody who is like a somebody who is like a All conspiracies are stupid to to certain people, right, And they're like, I want to understand the psychology of a conspiracy theorist. Is there something wrong with you? Are you depressed? Are you anxious? Are you lonely? And I'm like, no, it's the exact opposite. I'm trying to talk to as many people as I can about this kind of stuff because if people became privy to a lot of this information, maybe.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't fall victim to all of the government's plots. Maybe you wouldn't have fallen victim and gotten nineteen COVID shots. And you know, it's.
Speaker 5: Because conspiracy theorists are all living in our mom's basement. We haven't seen sunlight in weeks, and it's like, bro first of all, so every conspiracy is just wrong. The government is one PC been honest and truthful with us since the beginning, that that's a real sentiment that these people have. It's like, dude, we prove it. Literally some grass and get some oxygen in your loans, Like we are living our dream here.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 3: So I told my parents, I'm like, would you put would you block the exhaust on your car? That was the thing that got me. And it's like, because you don't want to breathe in all those fumes and stuff. And it's like that's the same thing you're doing with the mask.
Speaker 2: And it's just and you know, it's a crazy concept. And how dare you, tam You're not a scientist. You don't have the right to be able to speak about these things.
Speaker 3: I have a weight lab coat with my name and embroidered.
Speaker 4: And as a matter of fact, just just you looking into it is dangerous.
Speaker 2: I mean, the fact that you're doing your own research, shame on you. Well you shouldn't be doing that, but anyway, all right, Tam, well, we appreciate you so much.
Speaker 4: Happy birthday.
Speaker 2: I hope the rest of your day is glorious, and uh, we appreciate you big.
Speaker 4: Time, so awesome.
Speaker 3: Thank you guys so much.
Speaker 4: Of course, Jacob, can we get some nice fans up in this much?
Speaker 5: We can, we can, indeed. But before we do that, of course, we do need to mention we just dropped an episode with our boy Wayne Clark talking all about seven k golden If you would like to get your start in the buying and selling and trading and things and stuff of silver and gold bullion and minted coins, if you would like to try to break out of the financial rat race that is going on with the economy, not just in America, but all over the planets. I'm not saying globe or flat. I'm keeping it open on this one, being respectful, all the planets, all over the place. We are all trying to make our own slice of the pie, and we're trying to secure that for our future, our children's futures, our grandchildren's futures. If you got that kind of foresight, So, if you would like to get your start in what has been deemed a very very wise investment for the future. Get involved with the silver and goal buying and trading. Go down to cocsilver dot com link in the description below and just check it out. You do what's right for you. Okay, We're not telling you to sink your entire life savings into silver and gold. Okay, I'm not telling you not to either. You make your own decision. But you know what information is free? That is right free ninety five. So go ahead and go check out cocsilver dot com. Go peruse the website, go check out the catalog, and you decide what you would like to do with it. Our boy Wayne came with a lot of information yesterday and we're gonna promote that as much as we can because this is something that we actually believe in. Maybe the company is the company, right, it's just a go gold and silver dealer. It's the gold and silver itself that we believe in, and we have found this company to be a great resource for that. So go check it out. But if you would like to also support the channel in another way, what you could do is please at this time hit the five stars, hit the shares who like subscribe to comment. Sleep a post re reviewed shares hit their friends and family share. I said, what we're here to do. The more activity our algorithm see across all of our listening platforms, the more we get promoted to more potential listeners who could dip be com potential call members out there. See fine ladies and gentlemen, Why are you ready to go check out Jonathan's other show, Meta Mysteries and getting the five star reviews, the positivity and all the things. Go check out Cajun Knight and do the same, and also go check out each of our patreons. Join us for our Wednesday Night lives that we do individually, and we thank if everybody's already gone and done so.
Speaker 4: And by the way, I just want to throw this out there. Plan it.
Speaker 2: People don't disagree with that. It could just be uh an et is something small, so it could just be a small plane.
Speaker 4: So I just want to throw that out there.
Speaker 3: Shah Jacob was saying in Earth right wear.
Speaker 4: Yes, indeed, absolutely so. With all of that being said, this was another.
Speaker 2: Beautiful episode of the Cults of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jake, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 5: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com Right now, amaim Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item. That's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screen shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and Eve dot com and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult that Seult at Adam and Eve dot com.
Speaker 3: Now.
Speaker 5: This is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code cult