Speaker 1: You know, Carl, I went to an OGC party right not too long ago. It was really positive. A ton of guys out there. You know, the group in my kind of the city I live in has been begging me to show up, and you know, as super Jack Hack says, the Draco Owner effect is coming in strong. So I haven't been to anything, and it was awesome, a ton of guys there. But uh, you know, I got some feedback that was initially positive. Said you know. The guy was saying like, wow, I really like your show. But then he said something that I felt really offended by. I think you would be offended by two, and he said I think the shows are the best when you have nothing planned. And I got really upset, Carl, because that implied that you and I do anything less than dozens of hours of prep work for these times.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we always discussed the topic that we're gonna be talking about in advance.
Speaker 1: We never hastily consider, you know, hey, what are you doing next Thursday? Nothing in between. Here's a link three minutes before exactly.
Speaker 2: I know I this morning I was thinking about texting you what are you thinking about? But then I was like, fuck it?
Speaker 1: Which is the unofficial tagline of this show. What are you working on, Carl?
Speaker 2: What have I been working on? I am working on a screenplay with some people that we know, which I'm actually very excited about.
Speaker 1: But I've also.
Speaker 2: Been doing some other nonfiction writing and I am enjoying that trying to because you know, I've been putting out a lot of pieces on the Spanish Civil War for some time on my sub stack, and branching out and talking about other things and applying some rigor to it rather than it just being like posting right, is a really nice mental exercise. I've also been playing with AI, and it is the way i'd put it is, I don't think the AI apocalypse is here, but I think the white collar apocalypse is.
Speaker 1: Here, whether or not.
Speaker 2: It's deservedly so, because AI is good enough that you can automate enough things that, like the C suite is like, all right, let's cut thirty percent of our staff and the remainder get real nimble and you know, synergize those efficiencies and.
Speaker 1: Good luck, Karl. Won't the quality of the product decline?
Speaker 2: Who cares about that? It's like, seriously, in the business world, my whole career has been automating my way up out of a job first, and then taking that technical knowledge and applying it at a slightly higher level, while still treating the people that do that kind of work like with respect and actually understanding what they need, but also watching people stop caring about anything other than like the ratings and it being up to the guy on the front line to just figure it out, Like are your clients unhappy? Figure it out? Are you having are you not equipped with the tools to and the products that are you know, hitting in the way that we that we promise Figure it out, spin it And there's an element to where that can work for so long. Yes, Britney would eighteen ninety six excellent year for semi automatic weapons. Private equity buys your company and then it becomes about just cutting it to the bone, looking at the Ebadah numbers. And it's the period that we're in now is identical to the post two thousand and six two thousand and eight, like it really like the economy really went off a cliff in two thousand and eight, where you know, businesses operate like modern American businesses are a bust out slash like money cycling thing where where cheap money, free money basically keep props things up. And the amount of businesses out there that have these massive valuations that actually are just hemorrhaging money is a major portion of the market.
Speaker 1: It's wild well and and to that point, it's actually something I talked about with friend of the show Stormy Waters and a show that is up behind the paywall. Give me money, but it'll be out to give day money. But that was something that you know, prompts that entire show as we were talking on the phone. And look, I have a finance degree, bout only any about money, as should be very apparent to you, carl uh. But all in all seriousness, right, One of the things that I was talking to him about was one, are have we basically been in a recession since eight The way that those terms are calculated is constantly changed. The one I remember, you know, likely many others will. I was in college when Joe Biden and his cronies just redefined what a recession was so that they could say, hey, we're not in a recession. And you can look at that and say, oh, Joe Biden said, you know a dastardly irishman, which is true, or you can look at it and say, wait a minute, if we've done this once, have we ever done it before?
Speaker 2: I was about to say that, like, is I not only Joe biden Man's but many many Republican uh you know, many Republican There's there's this whole switchereroo that the parties do on a regular basis where you know, one party basically wears out it's welcome, and then the other party comes in and then they do the same stuff, but they spin it into like just the right way.
Speaker 1: I was, can you think of one relevant example from recent weeks?
Speaker 2: Golly, you know it's funny because I was, I'm working on this piece that I mentioned to you before, where like gun control, a gun control timeline where things transitioned from being like managed on the municipal and state level and a lot of it basically being like European lore, which is like as like you know, scumback eggs who are carrying weapons get cop weapons charges and you can crack them in the head and just like throw them in a dungeon or execute them. And then also like people who aren't white can't have guns unless like the state says it's okay, like that's that's literally European law for thousands of years, and that's pretty much like much of the world at at a certain level of development. And then and then you have these federal innovations where the frankly major traction for federal gun control came under Republican leadership, specifically Reagan and Bush Senior. So anyway, my point being, it's the it's the old switcheroo, and uh the if you examined the redefining of terms and the recalculation of terms, you know, like cost of living index is another good one where they're like cost of living doesn't involve food, but it does involve big screen TVs.
Speaker 1: It doesn't involve energy, housing, medical, correct, you know, just those like ancillary details of your life.
Speaker 2: My minor, minor things. It's so like if if mister Burden was enthroned as our emperor, I cost of living index would be like secondhand weapons and weapon accessories would be like the top level things.
Speaker 1: Slightly intoxicated gun broker purchases would be your indication of inflation. Uh yeah, in all seriousness, but to that point about you know, obviously going back to your point about you know, companies in private equity. One of the other questions that's sort of a knock on from that is how much of this growth in indexes like the S and P five hundred, the market writ large is basically just currency debasement, basically just inflation, because again with cost of living, inflation is hidden. You know, if you look at the shadow stats, right, the rate for the last couple of years comes up to twelve to fifteen percent, and you think about it, Wait a minute, that's above the market rate. So if you actually think about it, it's like, well, yeah, sure your money is in the market and it might be doing well. But if you compare that to actual functional inflation, the math changes. And similarly as regards to companies, right, well, your compensation, as you and I have gone into before, is heavily dependent on stock price. And so if you're already riding the wave of just basic inflation and then can throw in some kind of short term cost cutting, or your stock price can on paper explode while not actually doing anything to benefit the company itself. You know, one of the big stories of in the last several weeks, and it's been a while since we've you know, talked to Carl, is you know, the massive tech offshoring, right, companies like Amazon and Google laying off over ten thousand workers apiece and employing tens of thousands in mostly India. Let's be honest, yes, is there a you know, shall we say ethno sectarian component to that. I will leave my viewers to decide. But also and they'll all say yes, yeah, yes, But also right, we understand that that is a cost saving measure. You don't have to pay benefits to these people. You don't have to pay them, you know, as the socialists say a livable wage in America, you can you know, hire these people at three to one. And does it make the product worst? Sure? Well, does it make the product worse in a fast enough time span for the people sitting at the top to care about it? Exactly? No, clearly not.
Speaker 2: And you know, on top of that, I have this, uh, I have this theory of of how this AI bubble is going to play out. And I must admit that it's based on my experience in the in the business world, servicing Fortune one hundred companies, uh, you know, servicing them in however however you want to interpret that term. It feels like sometimes this is a this is a highly planed tactical stream. We are going to be using hand planers wooden blocks with pieces of sharpened iron in it to plane things by by the time this this bubble bursts. So anyhow, Uh, the way that things in the past have worked, and I've seen continuously, is that.
Speaker 1: The any any.
Speaker 2: Sort of efficiencies introduced by soft where which are extensive. Let's be honest, let me give it. Let me give an illustration. When my father was twenty four years old working as an accountant at a big firm, they put you through like an eighteen month to two year like grind, and those who survive can work for them. He had a secretary doing entry level work because he needed to focus on the work. She would handle correspondents and you know, all the like little logistical things.
Speaker 1: And then by the.
Speaker 2: Time he retired owning a pretty good sized business, don't docs me or anything, he shared a secretary with four other executives under him and his company. He had a co owner and then two other guys who are pretty important. They all shared one secret terry because software made things so efficient that they they literally didn't need an extra you know, mouth sitting there. Basically, you know, someone to pay a big salary to and benefits to because there just wasn't enough work. So it's it's really interesting because you know, and and again like I said, I've kind of I've automated my way out of work, and a lot of the grunt work that I used to do very manually is something that like tools that the company subscribe, you know, subscribes to with X number of accounts, having access to it on an annual basis is pretty efficient and gets around a lot of this automated work that you have to do.
Speaker 1: Well.
Speaker 2: The ability to set up little AI agents and I'll put a little asterisk here and we'll come back to it is good enough for a lot of kinds of things that I that there's this mania, there's been a mania for eight to ten years in business that AI is coming and AI is going to automate XYZ. Well, it only automates like rote work, but it can streamline and simplify your access to what's really important. And so you hit this equation where people need decompression time while doing work, while doing intense work, and then going to meetings which hopefully are actually doing things Unlike you know, most executives now where it seems like their job is putting people in meetings and wasting their time so they can't get work done. But anyway, there's a lot of things that you can make more efficient. But then the burnout comes, because if anyone has worked in a high churn, high volume kind of job of any kind that's very manual and stuff, people burn out brutally and like in there were industries I worked in where the average person lasted twelve to eighteen months and if I stuck it out long enough that and I was completely fried. But it was good for me to learn that discipline. Yes, the burnout do be like that. It was good to learn that because it gives you a lot of perspective and it gives you the appropriate like emotional detachment to where you can separate like this is just the job, and this is something I should be upset about. Right, So by making people more efficient in these white collar jobs, we're already at a situation where the average person is like bringing work home with them. They have the stupid device attached to them at all times. Bosses. You know, I had a situation where I had someone complaining that I wasn't responding to emails at ten am on Sunday that were being sent by a client at nine am on Sunday morning because I was in church with my family, and the homosexual was like, you know, you really should be paying closer attention to taking care of our client and making them feel serviced. And yes, so people like that world is going to become so incredibly disgruntled. But at the same time, again because of outsourcing, because of automation, because of frankly, things that get rid of, like good workers. People are just happy to have a job, and a lot of the like fake jobs that we saw introduced in twenty twenty in twenty twenty one for you know, special classifications of people. A lot of that stuff is frankly going away out of necessity, but there's still room for it in certain kinds of organizational structures. A lot of the nonsense is going away, but their businesses are like really embracing this really silly culty vibe to try to keep people there and engaged.
Speaker 1: So my to that point, Carl the sort of infamous quote that I stole from one of my friends, and he says, you know, this is basically repeated like a mantra is well, we're not doing well, we're doing good, you know, yeah, completely shifted, yes, completely shifting, Yes, the sort of you know, goalposts. And one of the interesting things that he brings up is that especially in kind of non core areas, right, you know, areas of the country that aren't you know, New York, LA, what have it, that the corporate world is kind of behind the times, especially in these small to mid sized companies. So they are still going through kind of woke classic two or three years past the sell by date.
Speaker 2: And religious religious institutions do this as well, and conservative coded institutions are in the same cycle.
Speaker 1: Sorry, please go on, oh, one hundred percent. And you see this with and and you know, I'm not a Southern Baptist, but you see this with the guys you know talking about what's going on at the SBC or any of these other kind of evangelic organizations, that they are going through what the corporate world did five ten years ago. Uh, it's it's on a delay, right, even with you know, the Internet expediting that process. But to your to your point about AI, you know, I still have some contacts in the healthcare world. I spent some time there, and you know, one of the things that has become really endemic there is you know, the replacement of a lot of you know, patient facing roles. Yes. For instance, you know what we would kind of derogatory refer to as like the window witches, right, the people who sit behind the glass and tell you where to go. But right now, that is in a you know, auxiliary role. Right, there's an iPad and you you know, use the little a chatbot to sign in. But we all know where that's going, right, And look, I'm not going to pretend that you know, ladies who work at hospital front desks are you know, the cornerstone of the economy. But that is a job, right, and you see where that's going. It's like, okay, well I can track this. And again, you know, what does your eighty five year old grandmother do with an ipades? Indeterminate exactly. That's not the real purpose, you know, from kind of the top down on that. And one of the interesting things, Carl that I'm kind of curious to watch, and this came up in my conversation with Peter Burtelow, but also my article at Chronicles, which you can read. I'll drop excellent plugs.
Speaker 2: By the way, sir, Yeah, look at that professional podcaster.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and most of the time when I say that, it's because I'm an idiot who doesn't know how to unmute my mic. But was one of the things that I've been sort of wondering about is the the fact that, you know, immigration, migrant workers and offshoring has up until relatively recently, primarily been a problem for dirty, stinky people. We don't like speaking, of course, as the kind of you know, coastal, ely liberal.
Speaker 2: And software engineers who are dirty, stinky people we don't like parting. Yeah, the c suite hates software developers. They really, it's really, it's really insane anyway.
Speaker 1: Sorry, you know, Javier Olivia, I think that this is a good point. You know, it used to be you would work, get a divorce, and then a heart attack and crash out by fifty. They're taking our American birthright to expect end to yourself in pursuit of an ultimately meaningless career, and that will not stand. Uh where was I before? Yeah, But one of the things that I've been curious about is as that sort of goes up the economic chain, you know, we're starting to see this hit the kind of laptop class jobs. As you know, these sort of you know, H one B and other pieces are applied more and more broadly. I'm curious if that demographic will move in their own economic interest or if the kind of ideological connection to progress platitudes on immigration are sort of buried too deep. Do you have a thought on that, Carl.
Speaker 2: It's it's you know, it's it's kind of hard to it's kind of hard to know exactly how to respond to that, because there's a We're going to see a very interesting juggling act of all these things because frankly, the the conditions that were under don't really they require a pivot in all of their you know, framing of these things that they're doing to us. And frankly, a lot of business leaders have been struggling with this themselves. Like you know, if you look at the the Silicon Valley guys who threw in behind Trump when they realized the shift and the coalitions, they were like, we need to really do something because we are finally getting screwed to it is. It is the the the irreconcilable contradictions in the way this stuff has been you know, percolating or hitting us now and keeping us from doing our thing, and that one of the problems that we have out here in prol Land is that there are a lot of memes in the kind of like i'll say, quote unquote dissidence space, but it's really the uh, it's really the highly intelligent yet uh basically you know, shoved aside white guy, competent, white guy world. And and there's there's some like incompetent people in this that this applies to as well, but generally like there's a there's a there is an underlying rage, as Britney Wood points out again, that that is percolating out there, and and a lot of it was really fundamentally incorrect in a lot of ways about presuppositions or they're they're direct they were directionally correct, but a lot of the details are wrong as far as like who's the one keeping you down? And people consuming like the easily available propaganda spin associated with that, like you know, it was like the Rockefellers and all those guys. You know that there's this really there's this muddled perspective on reality that in a lot of ways, there's good points to it, but it becomes confused because of just people being angry, frankly, and so as we sort through all of these things and get directional and realize that part of the problem is our individualistic attitudes and our non nationalist attitudes. Although there's fair debates to be had about how natural America is, you know, it's given its empiric form rather than really national form. Maybe although that could, we don't know how that's really going to play out. It makes it a really interesting thing because everyone has to shift their talking points based on the conditions on the ground right now and the changes and you you really do have to appeal to people who could theoretically like do the thing to you. And that's becoming like a plurality of America at this point in time because everyone has been told like, screw you, you don't matter. Well, little you know, Italian guys in green hats appearing in the dark in New York City and then disappearing again can become full heroes in more ways than one, because you know, there's much ruin in a nation.
Speaker 1: So carl slight change the subject. When I went to grab the link that chronicles piece comment section mostly very positive, one negative piece rather negative one. You know, my opinion on you know, the GOP's futile efforts to reaching out towards immigrants, minorities, and full name. I just decided let me google the name. Who could have guessed? I'll leave it to that. Who could have.
Speaker 2: Many such cases? Did you look at a purse, a picture of them or the early life? No?
Speaker 1: I just went to u ancestry dot com.
Speaker 2: Okay, what do you I mean? I know I can I can tell just by looking at that name.
Speaker 1: Well, you know what, Carl, I try to be a good, good liberal.
Speaker 2: He gave me the benefit of the doubt. You you said I want to be I want to be sure. Yeah, A true camp A true camper doesn't even have to consult that information. Uh, I see, I see uh Tyson Hockley and chat. We do have an episode scheduled. I'm excited to get him.
Speaker 1: Oh nice. Yeah, yeah, the uh this has been I don't ever intend uh to have themes right when I when I do, like weeks of program, but like the last two weeks have just turned into the the UK and Canada just back to back with more on the way anyway, point being uh, yeah, it's I think that that's a very that matches up with what I've what I have sort of anecdotally seen, and you see every couple of weeks there's sort of this continual dialogue of you know, I shouldlways say Hindu nationalist type you know, blaming, uh you know, Pakistan disinformation Uh, you know retired YouTube star qud Pie for you know, normalizing uh, you know, a negative opinion of you know, his nation. And I think what's interesting is that, you know, almost invariably there's the you know, the quote tweet dunk that's like, no, it's not yet. You guys just started showing up. Yeah, And honestly, like, to me, the the first I really heard, like, you know, anything really about India at all other than just to like, you know, nations of the world kind of thing, uh was you know the Bobs and Jean saga, which was very very early, you know, back in the days where Facebook was still relevant. Yeah. It was you know, just the most insane, illiterate sexual aggression, which, let's be honest, very very funny, uh open cloth you know show show Bobs like it was pretty funny, but you know, the idea that this is just simply some sort of like you know, psyop campaign, right, I think is completely and totally inaccurate. And to that point, even in you know, shall we say kind of like genteel progressive settings, uh, you see those ideas, uh, due to cultural differences, I'll put it that way. And I'm curious to see how that develops, especially as the the kind of consequences of you know, you know, the kind of open marketplace of labor continue to be felt kind of up and down the the socioeconomic ladder. Point for another stream perhaps, But Corey, you have written a pretty interesting article, which admittedly you sent at roughly three am my time, so I haven't had a chance to go through it because I am an old man and go to bed promptly at nine to fifty five. But point is right. It's a pretty interesting idea, and obviously you know you're putting it out for publication. I'm not asking you to go through it. But in my state, apparently New Mexico, you know a few others, right, gun control is on the table again. Yeah, and you know you and I were even talking about it before we before we got going. This is in the last episode we had with Artic Wolf.
Speaker 2: You know, he was inspired by our conversation.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, but I'm curious if you could, you know, not trying to get you to spoil the article, but could you describe like your thought process and you know what you you took away from that last conversation.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So to summarize I as as much as I talk about subjects that are very negative, uh like, and you have to understand that these things are negative. I try to be the white pill guy, like we're in a mutual group chat where I'm almost inevitably the like, but think about it this way, they're screwing themselves and that's what's good. I always try to spin it that way. It doesn't mean like that dark times aren't a head. I'm just very confident, and frankly, a huge amount of that is.
Speaker 1: I feel like.
Speaker 2: This is gonna sound insane, but my religious faith allows me to put things into perspective on a very long timeline, and I become very fatalistic about theme things. And maybe I've read Dune too many times, but like you, when you see a trend that is inevitable, it doesn't make sense to fixate on it and and be like, oh whoe is me. There's there's this line from the Hagaqua, which is Japanese. And yes, I have I have weebish tendencies, but but there's great wisdom in it. And and it fits into the Christian ethos as well, which is you're walking through a town and there's a rainstorm. The man who like ducks in and out of under the eaves of houses to like try not to get wet as much or to avoid getting wet, still gets just as soaked as the man who walks right down the middle of the road, you know, on a long enough timeline, right, So like, if you're standing under the eaves of a house and it's raining, you're fine. But if you're walking along the road, you're gonna get soaking wet no matter what. But you will become, uh, you will become perplexed. If you're trying not to get wet. It's it's you. If you resolve yourself and you accept that you're going to get wet, you're fine. And uh, Carl Doll is all about getting wet anyway.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 2: So my point is, my point is gun control is this, and and the legal the the the legal regulatory world of things. Uh, yes they're real. Yes, they're a consideration. But what really matters is what these things are for. And this isn't a hobby where dumping you know, mag dumping at nine hundred rpm into a hillside, while fun is like the purpose of these devices, right, the second Amendment isn't a hobby or a lifestyle, which is something that you see all the time online. And it's insane to think that you need and don't misinterpret my words, but if you have a functioning ar fifteen thirty thirty round magazines a bunch of twenties because they're handy and parts and load out like, you're pretty good to go, and so you should just train with that weapon. And so it's not the end of the world to be grandfathered in when a state restriction is put in place. Also, state level restrictions really on a long enough timeline are not that big of a deal, you know, like the people and I'm not saying you shouldn't fight it, of course you should fight it in more ways than one, but lawfully legally. But like, given the trend line as to where we are in America twenty twenty six and what the future holds for us, like this is not the time to panic and move to Arizona so that you can stay inside a house that you only leave because you have air conditioning. And then three months out of the year, you pat yourself on the back for your low tax rate and mag dump you know, Folato into into a dirt berm in the desert. Like it's insane that this defeatist mentality of running away and accepting your fate. You knows as you're defeated, but you pat yourself on the back for your freedoms in a state that is like rapidly becoming Mexican. That running away you will not survive and your your children and grandchildren will not survive with a running away way mentality. You have to confront this stuff and the time for that, uh is coming. And on the federal level, the deregulations are coming hot and heavy, and a lot of it is basically inevitable from nullification. Yes, lots of widows selling millsyrup in Arizona, that's true by them. There's I'm not saying. I'm not saying that, Like you shouldn't take advantage of the fact that that boomers with you know, massive gun collections dying, you know, isn't something that you can avail yourself of that. The the boomer amassing of these great things and the skyrocketing and these prices is being countered by boomer attrition, general lack of money out there anyway, and gluts of these weapons like World War two stuff. It for example, is coming down in price in reality when people actually want to sell stuff, like if you're buying it from like a specialty website, that their price is skyrocket. But you can get stuff out there. And then as the boomers die off, as the people with massive disposable incomes die off, they're not being replaced by people with massive disposable incomes. And nearly the numbers that you're used to. Ten years from now, you're going to be able to get an M one carbon or a grand right. Yes, you can buy thermal imaging and night vision in Virginia. You can buy level floor four plates, get multi curve. Single curve like works on paper, but it gets very uncomfortable. Trust me, you're gonna want multi curve. You can get all all the stuff that you need. And then and you have enough to defend yourself individually and collectively. And the important thing here is that the only way we win and advance against these incursions against us by our enemies is by asserting our historic rights, which is not because there's a piece of paper, it's because we because we say so, and we back it up and ten years from now, like some thing some libtard says, you know, and has a piece of paper that like a Bangladeshi can can take away your your European rights to arms as an individual. Like people will be laughing about that with their feed up on like structures made of human skulls like I. It's it's completely saying that people think that twenty twenty six is nineteen eighty two. We saw if you go back to nineteen sixty one, there was almost no on paper legal carry permits issued with outside of like friends of the cops and the elites around the whole country. However, regular people were carrying guns all the time and it wasn't a problem. The police would generally be like, we're going to enforce it against like the problems, and you would have some sort of positive defense like oh, well you're a business owner and you were carrying a lot of money and you were on your way to your business. Whatever. They would make allowances for people, but then because everyone has equal rights, they had to start enforcing the law, and immediately, shallice you carry became a thing. Washington State was the first state in America in nineteen sixty one to adopt shall issue carry laws, so they required that if you were not a felon and you weren't a problem, they had to issue you a carry permit when you requested one and paid for one, and there was no test or anything like that. And now we have and Texas, the wonderful state of Texas that everyone thinks is so based, didn't have concealed carry laws until nineteen ninety five, like it was in the eighties and nineties when things really shifted to where the South had shall issue carry laws. And now all these places have constitutional carry right, which is, if you're not Don Quavius, you can carry. You can go strapped, concealed carried, or open carry. You should probably concealed carrie, but you should also not care if people know you're armed. There's a difference between that and open carry. So these trends shift all the time. The NFA, like huge portions of the NFA are basically going to be gone forever on the federal level because one, people introduce devices which basically used federal equal protection laws to make short bailed rifles and short bailed shotguns like those laws almost basically unenforceable, and so legislators said this is nonsense atf basically agreed, and now you have short bailed rifles and short barreled shotguns with no tax on a tax law, which means it's going to get thrown out probably within a year, and so you're welcome suppressors. Also, suppressors make a lot of sense. They're a safety to device, et cetera. This is a back end legalization of and deregulation of suppressors. So on the federal level, the Feds are being swamped by technologies. Here's another one, forcedryset triggers and super safeties. They technically, because of the way they're constructed and their mechanisms function in compliance with or or in such a fashion that they pass muster at the federal level as being semi automatic and not a machine gun, right, but they have highly semi automatic function. They're fully semi automatic, right, and so that is essentially protected thoroughly at the federal level, which means there's another challenge to the NFA right there, just sitting there, pulsating in front of us, Like, what's the real difference. So these things are happening on the federal level because the scaffolding of legal restrictions that were imposed upon us during the twentieth century don't really pass muster logically, coherently, constitutionally, and historically. So those are going away. So you have state laws and the libtards are like, well, we can do anything because we're just gonna shove it down your throat because we you know, we gerrymander and do X y Z till we own you forever. Is that going to continue? I'm pretty skeptical. Is it gonna It can continue for a while, but is it going to continue past the point of like the thing that's looming ahead of us?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Probably not. So don't despair. Stack the stuff that you need first and take care of it in a logically coherent way. My article is about that. But it's also not the end of the world. If you're stuck with like semi automatic shotguns that don't have pistol grips. Those are incredible weapons for blowing holes in people. They're basically the best ever law enforcement has been using semi automatic shotguns cut down with extended magazine tubes since nineteen hundred. You know, there's a lot of things that you should really not worry that much about in terms of the general trends, but most importantly assert yourself and yes, proliferation is the real second amendment. Like this runaway, I'm going to go retire and live in Texas because Texas is so wonderful. Give me a break like that, This mentality is all wrong. We need to start. We need to start to think about nullification, clustering in our zones, reinforcing each other, establishing parallel institutions, and resisting these things as collectives. And this gets us going. This gets us, This just helps get us started. And frankly, these economic indicators get us started in that because what makes you dependent on the system is being dependent on those good boy points from these jobs that are going away. AI empowers you as an individual to have capabilities finally, like barely right now, like I'm starting to be I'm starting to believe. I'm like, wow, this is actually really useful to me as an individual. I'm using AI for stuff that it couldn't do a month ago. That is streamlining my productivity in certain projects that I have, and.
Speaker 1: It's great.
Speaker 2: And so by using these things like smart intelligent people, we have to separate ourselves from our dependence on this system and reassert ourselves by establishing our own systems lawfully, legally, thank you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so several things there. One, even if you are heavily behind enemy lines with nothing to your name, right, to be honest, you can do way worse than a CMPM one grand. Yes, okay, it's a little long, but they're they're quite shootable, and to be perfectly honest, like you can you can do a lot with that. But I'm highlighting this comment from Josh Pulver, and I'm not jumping on this guy. I think that this is a common, yes, a common objection. Right. The problem is we can only have small arms. What is allowed to civilians is basically World War one small arms tech with some extra lights and lasers. We don't stand a chance against air sea capabilities. I mean, yes, one hundred percent, right. But this whole like resisting tyranny frame, you know that this whole kind of seventeen seventy six frame, in my mind, is completely and totally the wrong way to look at it. Yes, friend of the show Andrew Edwards wrote a really interesting novel, King of Dogs, and he's obviously a very capable tracker survivalist type himself. That's probably a slur, but he's a capable guy. So the technical aspects of it are quite good. Albeit it was sort of written before drones, so there's some stuff missing there. But what he's basically talking about is not some sort of like you know, great rise up rebellion, but basically sort of the South Africa situation. You know, where things just get way worse. You know that there's still technically a government. There are still you know, big corporations and PMCs and criminal gangs, but a lot of stuff there just isn't much rule of law. And so if you look at a place like South Africa, it's like, well, okay, like those guys have on paper about the same gun law as we do. Yeah, are those enforced?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: But is that a useful thing to have for obvious reasons, right, it is a dangerous place to be. Your physical security is your own responsibility, and the physical security of your community is your own responsibility. You saw this five years ago. There were a bunch of I think they called them like the taxi cab riots. I can't remember. I talked to South Africans enough, but a garbage on their histories. They can all tell you. But when these big riots were happening, the colored community, which is not a slur, it's an actual ethnic group there, basically had their roof Korean moment. And okay, sure there's more of a government there in South Africa than there could be in you know a place like Somalia or Libya. But those guys didn't get prosecuted. There's not really a way to get it prosecuted.
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 1: Their businesses didn't get burnt down. And okay, yeah, if the rioters had had you know, offshore naval assets, they'd be screwed. But that's not really the situation they're in. And I see Sean Wyland talking about, you know, the mindset that you see among certain you know, gun tubers, like you know, brass facts and hop who I've spoken to before, the prepared citizen. And you know, I may have differences in you know, belief for framing with those two guys, but I think that is an acceptable, like a good way to look at it, which is like, look you're not trying to fight the fence. You shouldn't do that. It's illegal. But also like, yeah, one hundred percent, like they have predator druns, right, they can send a group of you know, uh, you know, you know, FBI HR three to kick down your door and turn you into chef Boyardy. That's not the point, but the point is right, if you're looking at the trajectory of this thing, this country, this nation, we've already seen pretty dramatic declines in the rule of law. You know, you and I have been talking about the normalization of political violence for months. Now. What's the murder clearance? Right? It is pretty low and I am not a fan of murder. We only take Britain stances murders show. But at the same time, it's like, okay, well, like if present trends continue, it is a wise thing to invest in. By the way, I just want to do this because I'll forget otherwise. We have a few, uh, we have a few super chats from the last couple shows. By the way, if you want to send super chats, no, two things. One I will read them. And two, now that Karl and I are gonna be doing these lives dreams more regularly. Half everything goes to Carl. So if you think I'm an idiot I don't want to give him money, well guess what have Let's going to Carl. So just a few and then we can continue with this conversation and a few comments I want to hire or want to highlight rather. Paladin yyz very generously like almost as soon as I pressed the end stream button, sent in a very large super chat where he said, not the kind of podcast I can just PLoP into forty five minutes late. We'll have to rewatch great guest. I agree, Ardwolf is a great guest, and Paladin is very generous. These last two were on my streams with Arch. Go back and check those out. I think that came out on the twenty ninth. I used to listen to Arch every night to go to sleep. He convinced me that Warhammer forty K was real, actually very similar. Warhammer forty K is real, and I used to listen to Arch when I worked horrible manual jobs. For instance, I was telling one of my buddies about this is just as horrible disaster I was doing. Thai all was supposed to be, you know, putting fake styrofoam stones on a fireplace was stupid. But anyway, the guy was working for he didn't often do this, but he was the contractor for a full floor renovation, right so the kitchen, so he had cabinet guys doing that, and the wood floors were supposed to be refinished, and the guy he got to do them didn't do his job correctly, didn't prep everything. So he refinished the floors and when he put the top coat on, it basically like beat it up on top and then froze like a rock, so it looked like like tree sap, right, just like these little like clear bubbles. And so for basically a week and a half, because this guy wouldn't show up to fix his work, I was standing and mopping the floors with this like horrible gummy half cubed cured resin. And the whole time I was listening to arch Warhammer, specifically his series on the Siege of Rocks, which is quite good. I highly recommend it if you can still find it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Yes, I can't read your name, but you are correct generally speaking. One more from that same one. The best answer to all of this is trump Buddha. Yes, sort of mode. I try to emulate, right. So anyway, Sorry that was a big, big digression, but I see a guy talking about last thing you need is kind of an affordable rifle. Basically, not to get too into this like autisma. Wise, buy a stripped lower if you're handy with tools, put it together. Yeah, it'll be like one hundred bucks. Honestly, go to piece Geek and get one for thirty bucks. I own a bunch of them. The parts are another eighty ninety bucks. And then get you a sensible sixteen inch free float upper from a company that you've heard of all in your probably five six hundred bucks or something that's fully capable. Not to get too much into the autism, but if you don't know where to go, that'll work. And when I say decent company, I don't mean like BCA Anderson Rip, like DPMs anything like. Honestly, the mid tier PSA stuff is perfectly fine, especially if you're you know, competent enough to check that everything was correctly installed by Don Quavius.
Speaker 2: It probably was, given that they're in Lakewood, Washington.
Speaker 1: Yeah, fair enough. Sorry, I just expel this cat. Oh we had a forty dollars super chat very generous from Superjackhack two. I just want to give Carl his twenty bucks and all that implies. Let me tell you, with Carl that gets you a lot. Carl is the originator and popularizer of the phrase I'm not gay, but twenty dollars is twenty dollars in the same group chat you were you were talking about earlier, you don't just gotta I will get too much into it, but it's got people you have heard of. You're a lot like basically like the Inquisition group chat. And for whatever reason, Carl, and genuinely, I'm so sorry for this. We've all just decided to make fun of Carl constantly because you were by far the nicest person in the group chat. It's just the most slandered me, and so I'd like to apologize. I won't stop doing it, but I do at least feel bad about it. And then Josh Pulver with the very correct advice just do an arrow lower and a bcm upper. Yeah, honestly, it's it's the it's the reddit build, but it's it's great. It's what you should do if you have the money. If you don't, you might need to be a little more creative, but it's it's not rocket science. Are you still there? Hmmm? Carl is not there, so we'll vamp for a little bit. Uh, all right, and Sean, I will neither confirm nor deny certain rumors, but some have said that, yeah, I think what I might do there goes Carl or the sort of second half of this I've got another forty five minutes is go through my article on Chronicles Magazine. I sent the link to it. If you don't mind go over there leave them a comment. It helps me out. You know, I'm trying to do more writing. But the context of this will be familiar to those who've heard me talk, right, I kind of develop ideas live on air, and then you know, go from there and turn it into an article. And I won't be doing a direct read through, just kind of going through this article I should take down. That's a horrible message to have stuck over my face while I read something serious. I'm going to use it as an outline. Right, So the name in this article is called insert of Natural Conservatives by me Jay Burden in Chronicles Magazine. So basically I start off by going through the sort of platitudes of the conservative movement, things like, you know, family values, hard working Americans. Yeah, the kind of mostly harmless phrases that you can hear in any RNC speech since you know, really the eighties, but particularly I drew attention to one natural conservatives or natural Republicans and this idea that conservative or culturally conservative immigrant groups will inevitably become GOP voters. Right. This is an idea that over the past forty years has just been repeated ad nausea. Endless amounts of money, endless amount of time has been spent pursuing this goal. And additionally, anyone who dissents from it is perched. You know, they're just thrown out. And yes, I will be getting the super chats in a little bit. I just want to go through this to kind of keep going for the second half of the stream, which, by the way, I haven't heard from Carl at all, so I assume he got black backed anyway. So particularly that phrase was made popular by Ronald Reagan. For instance, in a Spanish language broadcast during one of his I think it was the second presidential run, he said this phrase, Latinos are Republicans, they just don't know it yet. George Bush made similar comments justifying the pathway to citizenship right the big amnesty back then, and this argument has re emerged in the kind of woke right moral panic that has sprung up really after about October seventh. But let's be honest, also in relation to figures like Cocker, Carlson and Nick Fuentes and their conversation. But I took a quote from Rod Dreyer what I saw and heard in Washington, where the conservative commentator quoted an anonymous Maga Zoomer policy wonk and person of color. So this is that alleged source, and I say alleged for obvious reasons. Describing Nick fund as his followers, he said, they're delusional. There are a lot of immigrants and native born members of ethnic groups were natural Republicans at phrase, and whom Donald Trump won in twenty twenty four. Take Indians for example. Interesting reveal there. The point is right, we see that phrase natural Republicans. That idea is present even in modern kind of house conservative commentary allegedly from a Maga Zoomer policy wonk person of color if you believe so, carrying on right, just as you know Reagan and Bush before him, this guy is claiming that socially conservative immigrant groups are a voter base. And wait, just right there for the taking from the GOP, the conservative right, and the thing, the reason we need to continue this purge is they're going to scare them off. But look like the central premise is completely and totally false. We understand here that Hispanics, American Blacks, other immigrant groups continually vote for communists, right, even though you know, if you ask these people, you know, Black Americans, Somali's for example, their opinions on different issues, right, gay marriage, just almost sexuality rit large, you'll get a very conservative, right wing answer, right, Like, can you imagine talking to like a Nation of Islam guy about LGBTQ stuff. He's probably not a fan. So initially, on first viewing, this seems like a contradiction, right, this seems like something that follows this kind of logic of the natural conservative. But hey, Carl, you back.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my internet decided to go bye bye right when we were talking about me being a potential homosexual.
Speaker 1: Well, it's a sign from God. I hate to say it, I guess it's just true. If you're not there to defend yourself, you know, you're get into anyway, Carl, I was going through my article in Chronicles, right, you know, going through kind of the the idea of the natural conservative, the natural Republican, and then going into that central premise that you know, many of these groups who vote for communists are on their own quite socially conservative. But there are two issues, right, One they're clients of the cultural left, and two they understand that there's a difference between conserving their culture and conserving our culture. Look like you guys understand the DNC patronage system, right, They're very good at it. I mean, look, sure, you know Black Americans and amusing them as this in because they are the most monolithic voting block in the country. And also the GOP has been gunning for that group for longer than either of Yeah, now, look like that's been true since FDR for obvious reasons. But look at the Civil Rights Act, which, in addition to giving a ton of welfare, not literally the Civil Rights Act, but you know, in the same kind of timeframe, also gave like sweeping rights. For instance, you know, the idea that any situation where you know, minority groups are underrepresented, there's the assumption of racism that the federal government has a whole division at the DOJ designed to step in and correct that. I mean, look like this is the kind of like this is an absurd privilege, Like why would you ever go for equality? Right? Also, we understand that there's huge negative rights right, freedom from prosecution, freedom from gun laws. I mean, just look at the atf under Biden. Yeah, the the blicky as they say. Also, I specifically cited the case of one Gary O. Edwards, a brother who stabbed a homeless who stabbed another white guy in Portland July this of last year. And look like there's video evidence of that. But the jurors acquitted Edwards because while being stabbed, the other guy dropped a game or work. Right, The idea was the problem is not you know, there's a stabbing, but it's the while being stabbed, this guy besmirched the honor of a client group. Like this is basically the law that the Sammurai had, you know, where it's like if a peasant, you know, insulted them, you could just draw your katana and you know, kind of cut them in half. So clearly, right there there's some privilege here, as they say, But what does the GOP offer well, sure you know that they have you know, like a certain amount of tolerance, right, you're likely to advance, you know, up through the ladder really really quickly. Like the old joke is like, what do you call a black guy at an RNC meeting, mister chairman? Right? Yeah, But effectively they're offering you equality, right, equality of opportunity. They're basically running with the stated premise of nineties Democrats. Uh, but let's be honest. Who would rationally take that deal? Right? Who would say I will give up all of these privileges in exchange for equality, right? I kind of ironically quote you know the old progressive saw. When you're accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression. And look, we've seen this in actuality work out right, this this program has been run for like years, decades, and even in my own state, right, we ran a you know, a a immigrant woman of color and she won six to seven percent of the black vote. For instance, you have the root. I didn't cite this, but I should have, basically saying when some earl Sears isn't black, which you know should not be surprising to anyone who's paying attention, but also that other aspect I talked about, right, the gap between being personally conservative for your own culture and conservative broadly speaking is it all comes down to what is your nation? Right. This is sort of the quote from my good friend Kevin Deanna where he says, you know, everyone is a blood and soil nationalist for the nation they actually care about. Right. You see this particularly in the kind of anti Ice riots of early last year, the Larraza stuff or ilhan Omar, Right, despite being one of the most left wing you know, members of in the legislature, when she speaks in her own language, Like there's a clip that went pretty viral, you know a few years ago, she's talking in Somali saying, you know, I am there as a representative of Somali people. I am there to make sure that Ethiopia doesn't take any Somali territorial waters. That's a weird thing for someone who you know, allegedly represents the nation of America and specifically the people of Minnesota. That seems quite far away from, you know, an inter African speed over tribal waters. But nonetheless that's what happens. And perhaps one of the most insidious parts is that Republicans think they can run sort of seventy percent of this program and get the same results. Right, give that same unwavering loyalty from these minority groups I mentioned, of course, right when some earl sears who despite checking off all of those boxes one seven percent of the Black vote, twenty percent of the Asian and thirty three percent of the Latino vote, which again, you know, if these are groups supposedly that Trump won, like Indians who I believe it's thirty percent voted for Trump, Well, one, why is it not happening? And two like, why would you support the importation of more people who vote against you? Basically two to one? Right? Carrying on? Uh, enumerate, yes, yeah, enumerate, And oftentimes you see these sort of good hearted conservative types will instantly pivot to civil rights language. Right, talking about Democrats? Is the real racists bringing up the Civil War? John C. Calhoun any other similarly unfashionable past Democrats. But like, guys, come on, we understand that that argument is literally only made by those people, and it is widely mocked by the entire political left and those specific minority groups. That racism, for whatever we want to say of the Democratic Party is completely and totally irrelevant to these patronage networks. So what's the answer, right, This came up in my conversation with Peter Bremilo. Well, it's the sailor strategy, right. It is the white majority, the heritage Americans, the people who, let's be honest, vote for the GOP. Well why not to be honest? I think a lot of baby boomers, particularly conservative baby boomers, are completely and totally traumatized by the idea of being on the right, the wrong side of history. Yeah, like, deep down, they actually do believe that they are the villains, that they don't deserve to rule unless they have I was about to use a potentially problematic phrase there, I'll leave it. But unless they have the seal of approval of minority groups, particularly Black Americans, that is what makes something legitimate. And anything that advantages the group that you represent, or disadvantages or seem to disadvantage that group is on its face, completely and totally illegitimate. And the conclusion of this article is basically like that premise needs to die. Clearly, we've seen a very dramatic example in the state of Virginia about how that is not the pathway to success and understand, guys. Of course I'm writing to a specific audience. You know, I am not necessarily saying we should put all our hope in the GOP, right, in the MAGA movement or whatever. But fundamentally, like that premise is endemic in good sort of conservative institutions, in good conscer Christian Americans, and unless it goes away, that group of people is doomed to fluse forever. Right, the idea that you can't advocate for your own interests because it would be you know, mean horrible racist, right and so effectively right, that needs to die, That needs to be abandoned. This has been a brief summary, right, it's a longer article. I just sort of hit the highlights. But to me, you see this as well, and this is a hell of the transition, Carl in the two A space as well, where it's this idea that of in the extreme liberal version is the kind of two A for all stuff like we went over in that kind of chilling article from Wired a while back talking about you know the trantephotypes, you know, training for you know, war with the Feds quote unquote right in heavy scare quotes. But also you know the idea that you know, what really makes something you know, legitimate, or what makes it, you know, a laudable thing. Something that you can argue for is how it indexes with certain minority groups, certain you know, client groups of the DMC. So, for instance, anytime there's an increase in you know, women or people of color, homosexuals, less so, but let's be honest, they'll probably get to it sooner than later, you know, buying guns. You know, that's the idea that that's that's good, that's what makes this thing fair because you know, we have to be on a level playing field with everyone. And I think that it's something you see a lot, particularly in the more like libertarian circles, because look like American gun culture did come out of in its current stantiation, rather the kind of anti government, you know, militia movement of the eighties and nineties, but then it went through this this sort of libertarian phase. It's kind of exiting that at the moment. But it's this idea that you know, statism, the state, the government is the enemy, and you know, we are all just simple, you know, Adam, right, bearing individuals who need to have their choices maximized and similarly, right, I don't think that's a particularly good strategy and a good idea. I've been ranting for a while, Carl. Obviously you've been out with technical difficulties. But I'm curious to get your response. And oh yeah, yeah, Cyberchad twenty seventy seven. Kevin Yanna is great his show Identity Politics right on YouTube, Carl, you were on Identity Politics not too long ago.
Speaker 2: Now, two weeks ago we talked about the Spanish Civil War.
Speaker 1: Shocking, great episode. Thank you, yeah, Carl, Sorry, Carl, this is also true of you, But Kevin is one of my one of my favorite writer's favorite producers. Yes, content, you should check him out. He is criminally undersubscribed on those platforms, you know, I to put them mildly. I think I disagree with him on theology. I'll leave it at that, but nonetheless he is a good guy personally and also a very very capable kind of political.
Speaker 2: Analysts solid think are very knowledgeable about the most relevant stuff to work.
Speaker 1: So sorry, I'm supposed to kick it back to you, Carl, for reaction of yourself.
Speaker 2: No, it's you know, that's that's part of my part of that article and my retort is that there is a consumerist mentality to this and this individualistic like if if only we can put guns in the hands of don Quavius, they'll realize that they should be just like us, instead of thinking that this is a weapon, and it's it's this like hobbyist rights orientation and without understanding what rights really are. Rights are things that we have because we say so, and if you treat us as if we don't have them, we will do things to you that are quite precedented. And that's really what they are are, you know, if if you believe.
Speaker 1: That.
Speaker 2: In pat con which which is a really important thing to understand, in the late eighties early nineties, you know, the federal libtard government under both Democrats and Republicans started to treat whitey as the enemy. Any any assertive white person essentially talking in certain ways and not and was surprisingly labeled as a racist, even if and this quite often took these people by surprise because they considered themselves as not being racist, because they didn't know yet that they are a racist oppressor. They had not internalized that despite crippling television addictions, and so they would be quite surprised by these retorts. And then when you examine the groups that originate these label like s PLC, for example, closely connected to the ADL, like people who explored these things and actually said, I will believe these people when they say these things. I will believe that they actually believe them. You begin to understand them. And if you take their word for it, there's many words that can be applied to you, many adjectives, and so anyhow, it's this moribund, like constrained, like we let's bring them up to our level by including them in our activities, and then they'll become patriotic Americans. It's identical to this natural conservatives thing. So the seventy IQ Guatemalan who is four foot eight who just climbed off of his eleven year old niece, if you hand him a firearm, he will be like, Wow, I love George Washington too. It's it's completely insane.
Speaker 1: You're top guy, Thomas Jefferson.
Speaker 2: It's completely insane. And and the way to argue with these things is to put things in terms that are this crude. Like Don Quavius thirteen years old, you know, his local gang hands him a glock nineteen with a switch and a thirty three round TRANSPARENTTS two.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, a.
Speaker 2: Glock twenty two with an a transparent stendo Ets magazine, holds it sideways, sprays his school. You know, it isn't classified as a school shooting because only why people do that, and you know, because he wants to get his op and you think that like that, these people go into abstraction land and say, well, we should wait until the very moment that the that the bullet hits someone's central nervous system before we can respond, because you know, they have rights just like us, you know, And it's really quite incredible when you look at how convoluted and stupid these people are because they've disregarded first principles for one hundred and thirty years, like they are libtards, and they have a crippling media conflation, addiction and premises that make it impossible for them to think clearly about these things. But fortunately that population is shrinking, and you compare guys who used to and there was also there was also a thing where people thought they had to talk this way so they wouldn't get suppressed again because of like Pat con Another guy I love, I love Matt Bracken he's a writer, and he's he he was very very very very libertarian coded for a very long time, and then now he sounds just like us and like he was directionally right, but he would I think he was like handling things in this way tactically for a really long time. But then there were some of these priors that he just wouldn't let go of. Well those are long gone, and he's basically like practically fed posting on X about you know, the usual suspects who should be fed posted about in this fashion, and I'm tired of pretending that they shouldn't be.
Speaker 1: So we have some more super chats s W two MG, logistics and amotion far exceed the cost of a rifle, including water sources, camp, food, training, a lotments, et cetera. PSA freedom only okay for like five K rounds? Yeah true, I mean, of course this my recommendation was based off of it. If you have literally no money, right, if you if you have the money to buy something, better do it. But like you know, five k rounds is more than enough for someone who has only enough money to spend five hundred dollars, right, you know, it's not the be all, end all and the first point. I completely agree aramic discord my brother in Draco Asalama lakam. I miss my air ten. Yes, it was hideously expensive. I don't care. I miss it. I certainly have things in that category. Actually, I have a which we'll probably get to sooner or later. I think I showed you, Carl the uh the cool l mt ar ten lower I got. Uh is my mic really that low? Carl? Can you hear me?
Speaker 2: I hear you fine. You sound okay to me. I don't know if there's a difference.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean good. Yeah, I'll jack it a little bit, but then I might kind of get a little deep fried as I'll just talk louder and we'll say that's good enough.
Speaker 2: He says that took care of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Uh, handsome horses getting up there in age, he could become hard of hearing.
Speaker 1: That could be it.
Speaker 2: But now he hears Yeah, you know, I love you, sir.
Speaker 1: He okay, Sorry I got a little bit distracted there. Uh yeah, anyway, sorry, Uh got completely Slinging Beef continually has uh the funniest user name. Oh wait, this continually happens to me, like especially when I'm an Orange Show or something where, especially when you're not reading them, very profane inappropriate names and or super chats are really really funny, So keep going, chief Sling Week, Isn't that bad? New Starship Truoners book? And then an unrelated point thirty two a CPS homo Carl will he will be coming to get you, just to let you know on that, Well, Carl, we are probably about at time. It's been a ton of fun. Thanks for coming on to this this highly planned plane excuse me stream. Where can people find you? Where can they buy book?
Speaker 2: People can buy book at Amazon Faction and Faction with the Crusaders by Carl Dahl. You can also find me at substack