Speaker 1: Bill cunning in the Great America and welcome with glorious Thursday afternoon the tri State. The weather should break, we're told by Channel nine sometime the next day or two Saturdays should be nicer. I was in Anderson Township last night. It rained like crazy for two hours, as hard as it can rain, and where I live got absolutely no rain, but a little bit unusual. Reds Baseball first pitch tonight is five ten, getting it over quickly. I assume, like last night's game, Thomas Rhett, it's the big concert. I'm sir, Franklinrose. Franklerose is a big fan of Thomas Rhett. In fact, Secretary of State, frank Larrose, have you ever heard of Thomas Rhett?
Speaker 2: Heard of him?
Speaker 3: My taste is a little bit older when it comes to that.
Speaker 1: He's going to rock and roll with you, to pull It's a great country artist. Tonight after the game and the Reds play the Oakland A's hopefully better than the last two nights. First of all, talk about where we are in voting. I saw online that your office had found literally thousands and thousands of illegals that were registered to vote, which of course never happens. Everyone is registered to vote is completely legitimate. I dare you to question anyone's illegalities when it come to voting. But what did you find out, Secretary State Frank LeRose, give me a full report.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so we do take it seriously that only US citizens should be allowed to participate in American elections. And it's what the Ohio Constitution requires, it's what state and federal law says, and so yeah, we go through those checks. It's a multi layer process and it's harder than it should be because the federal government doesn't help us much with the databases that they have. They limit our access to those, but we use all the tools at our disposal. We go through the voter rules and we identified not thousands, but several hundred non citizens who were registered to vote, and we have worked to remove them from the voter rules and also refer them for prosecutold because when you register to vote and you're not a US citizen, you violate the law. And we want people to know that if you mess around, you'll find out. Don't think that you can get away with registering to vote in Ohio as a non citizen.
Speaker 2: We will catch you and you will face justice for it.
Speaker 1: In fact, to the state of Texas, the number is well north of one hundred thousand, might be as much as a million illegals registered to vote, and now the ACLU is suing the Attorney General in Texas for taking them off the roles. In the state of Ohio, how does a non citizen actually register to vote? How's that possible?
Speaker 3: Well, it can happen a variety of different ways, sometimes really by no fault of their own. And I'll explain that when you go into a driver's license office to get your driver's license to state BMV deputy register our office, they'll sometimes hand you a voter registration form. We have found in some cases that non citizens, particularly with limited English proficiency. Of course they're here on legal status. They're coming in to get a driver's license, maybe they've got to work visa or a student visa or whatever else. They'll fill that voter registration form out. Because when a government employee hands you a form, if you're grew up in a foreign country, you fill that thing out and they'll check the box that says no, I am not a US citizen at about it. So really they've done nothing wrong.
Speaker 2: They filled the form out honestly.
Speaker 3: But because of a data entry error by the team at the Board of Elections, maybe they didn't look at it close enough and see that box that said no, I am not a citizen. That's where you end up with a small percentage again, couple hundred out of eight million registered voters. Or in some cases it could be intentional, someone is actually trying to register to vote as a non citizen. Either way, it's a violation of the law. We give them a chance to fix it themselves. We send them a letter in the mail that says, according to our records, you are a non citizen and registered to vote. If that's true, we're going to give you thirty days to withdraw your registration. If they don't take advantage of that, then yes, we remove them ourselves and we refer them for prosecution. You mentioned the ACLU and all of the allied liberal organizations. They always rush to the courthouse this time of year to try to change the way elections are run, and it's happening to.
Speaker 2: Me as well.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't surprise me if they come and sue us as it relates to removing non citizens from the voter roles. But currently we're facing lawsuits from groups that don't want me to enforce a whole variety of Ohio's election integrity laws, including, by the way, our ban on.
Speaker 2: Foreign nationals funding elections.
Speaker 3: I've of course upheld that law, and there's a group that suing me. We're actually expecting a decision in that case anytime now.
Speaker 1: As far as what's happening in other states, you're very active with the other forty nine secretaries of state. When I talk to individuals in Nevada or Texas, they tell me that when you get your driver's license, don't have to be a citizen to get a driver's license, that you're automatically registered to vote in Nevada. When I have on Tony Bender's good friend Wayne Allen Root, he tells me there's literally tens of thousands of nevada AND's who are registered to vote because they have a driver's license. If you check a form whether you're a citizen or not, but no one pays attention to whether you're a citizen or not, you get the ballot in the mail. So, assuming you're in Ohio and a non citizen gets a ballot in the mail, I think you're sending out real soon an application to get an absentee ballot for no reason at all. You can out do that. Why is it not a crime if someone checks the box one way or another or makes a mistake and they actually vote. It seems to me there ought to be some cross reference with all kinds of databases from all the Secretaries of States in the federal government. It could happen very quickly. So when you say the Feds aren't helping you, can you be more specific as to why Joe Biden Kamala Harris doesn't help you. What is it they could do that they don't do well.
Speaker 3: You hit a couple things here. First of all, Ohio's example to the rest of the country. There's a reason why I'm going to testify in Congress next week. They've asked me to come and testify. There's a reason why I was elected by my peers to be the chairman of the Republican Secretary's of State Committee.
Speaker 2: Nationally.
Speaker 3: I spoke at the Republican Lawyers Association just a couple of weeks ago about election integrity. The rest of the country views Ohio as an example of.
Speaker 2: How to do this right.
Speaker 3: You talked about driver's licenses, in other states where they have automatic voter registration, that's problematic. We don't have automatic voter registration in Ohio, and what we do have is a great relationship with our Bureau of Motor Vehicles. The team over there works very well with us. In fact, they're one of the best tools we have to find out who's a citizen and who's not. Because when you get a driver's license in Ohio, and to be clear, you must have legal status to get you are If you are an illegal alien, you cannot get a driver's license at Ohio. But when you go to get a driver's license, you have to prove your status. You're either a most of us don't remember when we got our first driver's license back at sixteen years old, but you have to bring your birth certificate when you do that right to prove identity, or if you are here on a student visa or on a work visa, you have to prove your legal status. So the Ohio Bureau Motor Vehicle knows without a doubt who's a citizen and who's not, and they're one of the best tools we have. The federal government has access to other databases and as I was mentioning they're not forthcoming with those they charge us fees. They make it very difficult for us to access those databases.
Speaker 4: In fact, right now I.
Speaker 3: Am considering legal action against the Biden administration because there are three databases that the Department of Homeland Security is supposed to give us access to. I have been asking for access to those databases and they have thus far not granted that because we need all the tools that we can have to detect and remove non citizens from the voter rules to make sure that Ohio remains the gold standard for election integrity.
Speaker 1: And almost makes you think the Biden administration wants illegals to vote. Now, other states have different state laws, So if the state law is different in Arizona, California, and Nevada, if the state law there is different, you would then have thousands of legal voting unless do you have an aggressive secretary of state? Is that fair to say?
Speaker 2: It's potentially that case.
Speaker 3: And this is why it's so important that people attention to Secretary of state raises and why it's so good that Ohio has chosen a conservative who's actually going to enforce the law. And that's what my team does each and every day. Election integrity matters, and you know this is something that I think Republicans and Democrats want us to.
Speaker 2: Do to uphold the law.
Speaker 3: If you dive into the cesspool of social media from time to time, you will see all kinds of leftists insulting me for taking dead people off the voter rules, for taking non citizens off the voter roles. They say that I'm suppressing the vote and other things. Couldn't be the furthest from the truth. What we're actually doing. We're increasing voter participation because people want to participate in an election that they know is honest, and if they think the election's not honest, they're more likely to skip it.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 1: Secondly, what about Robert F. Kennedy Junior. Is he on the ballot in Ohio and the fact that he said he's not gonna accept he's not gonna win anyway, but he wants to be off the ballot. Is RFK Junior on the ballot in the state of Ohio.
Speaker 2: He will not be.
Speaker 3: He did qualify for the ballot, he got the right number of signatures. But I actually got a letter from him last week saying I wish to have my name removed from the ballot. He got that to us in time to do so. And so when we start printing out ballots, and by the way, we start sending out absentee ballots to our overseas and military personnel in just a couple of weeks, So people are going to start voting here very soon, and his name will not be on the ballot in Ohaio.
Speaker 1: Does this endorsement if Trump mean anything? Then legally, in the state of Ohio, I would assume nothing except for political purposes. If someone might be persuaded who was a Kennedy voter to vote for Trump, but legally there'll be no Kennedy on the ballot. Now, Tony Bender has a question. What if Tony Bender's unhappy with Trump and he's unhappy with Biden and wants to write in someone's name. He's thinking about writing my name in? Is that legal? If you have a rite in, can you put someone in there? And will that be counted?
Speaker 3: It's a common misconception, and we get this every year where people write in all kinds of names. By the way, if you ever do decide to run for president, let me know I'll be the first one there to endorse you. Though, But you know if you're not a certified right in candidate, that vote does not count. So what that means is you actually have to be a certified right in candidate. These are people that generally missed the deadline to get their name on or whatever else. Nobody's ever had a chance of winning as a right in for president. But at the local level, for a city council race or school board race, sometimes right ends are successful. But you have to be a certified right in candidate. You can't just a voter. Can't just write in any old random name and expect that to receive a vote.
Speaker 1: Now there goes my electoral hopes. But how do you become a certified ride in? What do you got to do? Become certified? If I want to become a certified right in, what do you have to do?
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's a process where you have to submit some information to usually the county Board of Elections if you're running as a right in at the local level, or to us if you're seeking to run as a right in at the state wide level.
Speaker 1: So, in other words, it's quite a Joe Dieters. A few years ago we had a right in election for county prosecutor believe it or not, This is like ten fifteen years ago because the prosecutor in charge left office quickly and so there was a write in. Joe Deeters Hamilton County won the prosecutor's office on a rite in. What are the odds of that happening? He won?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: If you heard about what that says?
Speaker 3: Something about theaters, that says something about his name I D and campaigning. Now, if you have like a four syllable last name, I would encourage you not to try something like that.
Speaker 1: Though, now so illegals, you're on it. RFK Junior was going to be on the ballot. He took his name off. He's going to be on the ballot in several states because the secretaries of states in those states did not have the authority to take him off the ballot once he's qualified. But you're saying, Ohio, he's going to be on five or six state ballots when Kennedy does want to be on the state ballot, but they had a state law that says you can't take him off. So he's going to be on the ballot, but Ohio is not one of those states. Now, lastly, you told me off the air you've been back like two or three days from army training. Explain what you've been doing the past two or three weeks. You were in the South and it was somewhat warm. Explain that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So I was actually down at what's now called Fort Liberty, North Carolina, used to be Fort Bragg. I think you know. I'm a reservist in the Army. I'm an East seven, which is a sergeant first class, and there's a required school called the Senior Leaders Course that I had to graduate from. So I was at the Special Warfare Center, which is where Green Berets go for this kind of thing. And I'm happy to say, at forty five years old, I can still keep up with the young Green Berets, and so I guess I'm doing something right there.
Speaker 1: So if you're called up, what does that mean? I mean that means the country's invaded or what do we do? I mean, this could be an ugly situation. Look what's happening in parts of the world in which invasions are taking place. If you're called up for duty, you'd be forty five years old doing what.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: Again, as a Green Beret and as a member of a special Forces unit, I do get quite a bit of flexibility with that. I generally work with my unit commander on a yearly basis to lay out my training schedule because they understand that I also have a responsibility to the citizens of Ohio. So there have been a number of members of Congress, even members of the US Senate over the years, statewide office holders who are also reservists. Thankfully, the Defense Department understands that you have to balance your military obligation with your civilian obligations and in this case, my official responsibilities to.
Speaker 2: The people of Ohio.
Speaker 3: So they give me some flexibility, but I get in the number of weeks I need every year, usually by helping support my unit with training and other things that they're doing. Listen, if something happened to my nation needed me, I would probably serve. And I've served in combat before on a number of occasions and wouldn't shy away from the opportunity to do so again.
Speaker 1: Lastly, what's the status of reapportionment. There's a ballot issue that was going to be on the ballot in Ohio. I think some of the language language was different as we sider at the end of August. What's the status of reapportionment the districts being on the ballot this November. Is that going to happen or not.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So there is what is now called Issue one, which is a I would consider it a left wing effort to try to rewrite the way that district lines get drawn. Me, as a member of the chairman of the ballot board, write the language that appears on the ballot. We wrote a truthful and honest assessment of what that constitutional amendment would actually do.
Speaker 2: Now, think about this.
Speaker 3: It's thirteen thousand words long. This amendment, this very complex Rube Goldberg device that they're trying to build here for redistricting is thirteen thousand words long.
Speaker 2: That's an amendment to the Ohio Constitution.
Speaker 3: The entire US Constitution is seven thousand, five hundred words long. And so yes, we had to we use ten bullet points to kind of explain what this does. I'm being sued by a group of leftists now that are upset about how truthful our language was. That's going to be in front of the Ohio Supreme Court and it's going to be up to them to decide if our language stands. But that will be a choice that Ohioans get to make this November if they want to put a bunch of unaccountable individuals in charge of essentially requiring them to jerrymander the state to accomplish a predetermined political outcome, which I think is a pretty cynical way of viewing this.
Speaker 1: So someone in the ballot box would have to stand there and read thirteen thousand words to and then try to understand what they're saying before they vote. Are you kidding me? How does that work?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 3: Well, and that's why we write the summary language that actually appears on the ballot. So no, what we wrote was ten bullet points. That's what will appear on the ballot that was voted on and approved by the Ohio Ballot Board. It's now being there's a lawsuit to test whether that is is going to stand or not, and that's in front of the US Supreme Court. If you want to read all thirteen thousand words, it will be posted at your voting locate.
Speaker 6: Great, I encourage.
Speaker 3: You to step out of line because it's going to take you half an hour to read all of that.
Speaker 2: You have the right to do that.
Speaker 3: We're also required to publish it on our website. Publish it in the newspapers with just as a boon for the newspapers. But the law requires us to publish that long ballot the constitutional amendment language three times in newspapers of general circulation, that kind of thing. So Ohilan's had the chance to educate themselves on it. It's a very complex amendment and an I for one, I'm opposing it.
Speaker 1: Well, I oppose it also is kind of stupid. A lot of bunch of academics and others take the place of voters who do decide who the officeholders are to make these decisions. Once again, Franklerosa, thank you for your service, and we'll see what happens down the road. But once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show this Thursday afternoon.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much, Frank, see you back in the Queen City soon.
Speaker 1: Take care, God bless America. Continue with more, and there's my endorsement as a writing candidate for the presidency. Frank Leroe stands with the great American. Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham, News Radio seven hundred WLWIN. Billy Cunningham, I have a text here from Bob the Bricklayer, and Bob the Bricklayer does excellent stone work. His son works in Deer Park as a fire a fighter and a paramedic, and he says it's hotter than the hinges of Hell. I certainly agree. That's why I'm going to play golf this afternoon after i get off the airt three o'clock, the great bart Tosick, the Flying Tunes and more. I like playing golf when it's hot, get more benefit out of it. After one o'clock today will be Richard K. Jones. You know, some eyebrows have been raised, and this is a rather interesting issue. Richard K. Jones, who tends to be a bit liberal at times, seemingly is going to charge the victims of theft five thousand dollars to provide police services. You might recall Liberty Township Minard's a great facility. I've been up there one or two times. May make penny and I may make a run up there this weekend and see what's going on. But you've seen the video of these numerous thieves running out I think Dick's Sporting Goods with thousands of dollars worth of materials and shopping carts, getting into a vehicle without a license plate in front. Or back and leaving and then the sheriff are fored a five thousand dollars reward for information leading to the rest of these women and within three or four days because of intelligence. Also, I think he worked with the intelligence unit of Charmaine mcguffey's Sheriff's department in Hamlet County because she has that facial recognition technology. Believe it or not, Richard K. Jones likes quite a bit Charmaine McGuffey and Charmaine McGuffey likes Richard K. Jones talk about odd bedfellows right there. But some have raised a little bit of eyebrows, thinking, I wait a minute. Liberty Township the mall there in large strip centers and all the apartment buildings. He said in the inquire article, there's been one hundred and fifty runs there in the past two months. That's about sixty days. That's about two or three per day. And he said as stretching the resources of the Sheriff's department, And he claims that Liberty Township Mall should do more to protect itself. But then what do you do. It used to be you could arrest someone and put them in the back and get information from them and then call the police, and the police fell out the report and the way you go. In today's world, the corporate world, the employees are told do not stop thieves, do not get involved. You might be hurt or other customers might be hurt. And it's bad for business. I tell you what's bad for business is to see these thousands of videos of so called thieves and crooks and all kinds of individuals taking out items that you and I pay for every day. I would not think about stealing from a store any more than you would. It's bad, it looks bad, it's awful. It shows the breakdown of our society. And so Richard K. Jones has accepted the idea that the Liberty Township Strip Center the mall there and should pay the office five thousand dollars because of their lack of policing of their own stores. And I think Minards and Dicks and all the rest are between a rocket a hard place. Massive lawlessness is happening just generally. Normally. The thieves go into large cities, not smaller burghs like Butler County. And these thieves are headquartered in Dayton, and they put the items on eBay and elsewhere to sell them make money, or they sell them directly to friends and family to go back and get some more. These particular thieves are now locked up in the Butler County jail with a high bond. They're not going anywhere. So Jonesy wants to send out the idea, you know what, you may loot these stores, but not here in Butler County. But if there's one hundred and fifty calls for service over two months, seventy five, say seventy five per month times in twelve months, that's almost a thousand calls for service to that area. Of course, that's why you pay taxes. You pay taxes, part of which goes to law enforcement through Butler County and Dixon and others on the County Commission. It's somewhat of a complicated issue, but nonetheless Richard K. Jones has sent a five thousand dollars bill to those operating that shopping area, saying you owe Butler County five thousand dollars. Kind of like telling the victim of crime, you got to pay for police services. Does that make sense? So he's going to come on at one o'clock to defend himself there. We'll see what happens. Secondly, at about nine thirty am this morning, according to various websites, the Democratic presidential VP nominee sat down with Dana Dana Bash Trump from CNN, and some of the things she said about Donald Trump are horrific for a so called reporter and Dan and Bash isn't much different than others in the mainstream media, but she's been awful and objectively covering this particular race, and which is the way things are. And I guess I have a concern. I don't trust the mainstream media to you to tell you truthful, accurate information. I don't And so is she going to edit out the word salads? Number one? Why is Kamala Harris needing a white male sitting next to her to help her answer questions? It's kind of embarrassing. And one person pointing this out as a chair of the House Crop Conference, the least to phonic. She's a Republican from New York and she said, quote is absolutely unacceptable that the first and only interview from Kamala Harris, the annoyted Democratic nominee for president, is done jointly with Tim Woltz. She said, quote, and as a woman, do you find this accurate? Quote? It is offensive to all women that Kamala has refused to sit for a solo interview when she's running to be the commander in chief quote unquote. Could not agree more. Now, it has been traditional that the two nominees sit together at some point for an interview, of which there are many, many interviews. How many interviews is Donald Trump given? I would say all of them or Jadie Vance very accessible, all of them. And I can recall many times when the president and vice president candidates sit down together having done dozens of other interviews. There's a suspicion that Kamala Harris might do this interview and then September tenth debate and that's it no more. If she's up in the polls come September fourteenth, fifteen sixteenth, she's not going to do any more debates or news conferences. She has none one yet, nor interviews, and she's done this one, and they're going to cut and paste between now at nine o'clock tonight. And I don't trust CNN to be objective and fair. I don't trust Dana Bash Dana Bash Trump. I don't trust her at all. At some point it would be hoof CNN to put online the entire interview, the coughs, the if, the hands and the butts, the word salads, whatever it might be. But I'm told from various websites leaking out of the Harrison CNN campaign that they wanted to do one hour with Kamala Harris and then thirty minutes with Tim Waltz, who's made thirty five trips to communists Red China, which is offensive to me, but that's different issue, and then you're can ask both the questions. It came back to CNN that no, we won't allow that, what won't allow Kamala Harris to be on her own? I can only imagine how many times have I interviewed the last year and a half Missy Powers, Hamny County Prosecutor. At no point, as Hamny County Prosecutor Melissa Powers said, now, way a minute, Willie, I got to get a a white male to help me answer the questions. I call her, she picks up the phone and we talk. I don't imagine Chief Justice Sharon Kennedy when I've interviewed her a few times, not as much as I'd like to, because she's busy. But if I would call the Chief Justice, Sharon Kennedy and want to question her on something, I don't think she's as she was in I wait a minute, I better get Joe Eaters or Pat Fisher or Pat Dowine. I better get some white male next to me in case I screw up. To help me, she would say, what are you talking about? Even Hillary Clinton when she was running in twenty sixteen, The Anointed One, she did few, if any interviews with her VP nominee, Senator Tim Kane of Virginia. She did a few interviews mono I mono, and she answered all the questions. There's a fear by Democrats and a fear like Quinton Tarantino. The Great to hollywod director producer tells Kamala Harris to continue to dodge interviews until the election. Don't care that this isn't about answering questions, he says, it's about winning. All that matters is winning and keeping the American people in the dark what's going to come their way if she's elected. She doesn't want to reveal what she truly feels because she wouldn't be elected just on one issue. I'm downstairs at Skips tal a contestant about an hour and a half ago getting some soup before Ron's Ruth shows up. And this guy came up to me and said, do you think that Kamala Harris understands the concept of unrealized gains? And I said, I doubt it. She wants to tax, according to her campaign, unrealized gains as a source of new revenue for the federal government. Now you may not know what an unrealized gain is. Let me explain it to you. I'd have to talk to Al Rosciito, my accountant, to find out more. But let's say you want a home, and say you pay two hundred thousand dollars for the house, and that's your base. That is the point at which above that you may have to pay some capital gains tax down the road. But let's say you live in your house for ten years and about five years into it, your house was worth two hundred thousand is now worth three hundred thousand. That's an unrealized gain. On paper, you've made one hundred thousand dollars, but in reality you've made nothing because you haven't sold it. The sale must be a realized gain, not one that's uncertain or amorphous. Well, according to her campaign, Kamala Harris wants to tax unrealized gains. So each year you would have to put on your tax return your best judgment as far as how much your house went up in value that year. So let's say she becomes the president, she works through the Congress, which would be Democrat. They have to pay tax on unrealized gains. So that means you have to fill out a form with a good faith estimate as to what your tax would be on the unrealized gain of your house. What, of course, on the other hand, of the house goes down in value, there'd be an unrealized loss which would not be recognized at all. It doesn't make any sense except to a liberal, socialist, communist Democrat, to say we're going to tax unrealized gains because you don't know what the actual gain is until you sell. It's a way of seizing about five billion dollars over ten years and more money for the treasury, which is completely utterly ridiculous. Now do they think Dana Bash will get into her ideas about unrealized gains? I don't think so. She also says that only the wealthy will see their taxes increase. Well, if you have unrealized gains and you make one hundred thousand dollars a year and your house gone up in value ten thousand dollars, I assume you make less than four hundred thousand dollars a year, and that means you're gonna pay more in taxes. And why say four hundred thousand, why not two hundred thousand or six hundred thousand. I don't know. Ask the question. And I'd also like to find out from data. Ask Trump, can you define, Kamala Harris? What is price gauging? Or I'd like to use the term price gouging for the American public? What is that? When you speak to Rodney McMullan and other people in business, they have about one hundred and fifty thousand products in each superstore Kroger, and by the time they buy the product, there's six or seven hands that passes through that have already taken a profit. So when they get an item that might cost them five dollars, they want to sell it for maybe five dollars and fifty cents to make a little bit of money. But guess what if the price limit is something like four dollars every product they buy or sell, they lose money. They're out of business. Do you understand that Kamala Harris talk about building the wall? She now says to her campaign, not her She hasn't spoken is build that wall. She went from saying that the border wall is un American to build that wall.
Speaker 6: How'd you go through that in your mind? Also, drill, baby, drill.
Speaker 1: She has said repeatedly that America must be energy free of carbon based fuels by twenty thirty five, which is, you know, eleven years away. She now says, drill, baby, drill. Kamala Harris, how'd you go from this to that so quickly? One might ask the question, so I don't trust seeing them to be truthful? And I like to think that Dana bash Trump is going to be there tonight replaying the interview in full without it being screened through word salads and stupid comments she makes, And the first question I would ask Kamala Harris says, why did you not accept our offer to go one on one for an hour? Then do Tim Waltz for thirty minutes? Why did you want to have him sitting next to you when you have a stereotype in life. The last thing you do is play into that stereotype, and it's a wrongful stereotype. But you know women can't be the president. Well that's a wrongful stereotype. So when you play into it that I'm not up to not up to doing my job because I'm a woman, I got a guy sitting next to me to help me out. It plays into our wrongful stereotype that some may attach themselves to. I could not imagine Melissa Powers sitting for an interview and she would have to have an assistant sitting next to her to help her answer questions. I don't think it should work that way to you, especially if you're a woman type person. Let's continue with more line becomes available five one, three, seven four nine, seven thousand and about ten minutes, Richard K. Jones will be here to answer the question, why are you charging the victim of a theft that is the mall the Strip Center at Liberty Township five thousand dollars to be to call the police. He's going to answer that question for you in ten minutes on news radio seven hundred WLIW Fitch tonight to Sheriff Richard K. Jones nose as five ten goes to Thomas Rhett concert, which might be the only interesting thing happening at my ballpark today. The Great American will be answer the Reds play the Oakland A's hopefully losing in or is it the Sacramento A's or the Las Vegas A's, whatever they are. Richard K. Jones, Welcome again to the Bill Cunningham showing sheriff. How are you hey?
Speaker 2: I can't complain it's a little warm, but hey, each snow.
Speaker 1: Do you have air conditioning and the jail there for the inmates you get with three squares of day little chocolate on the pillow. Do you have air conditioning?
Speaker 2: Yeah, they do have air conditioning. A matter of fact, they complain that it's too cold. Really good, I like it that one.
Speaker 1: A few weeks ago there was a group of individuals females looting from I think Dick's Sporting Goods with shopping carts and bags full of goodies to the tune of thousands and thousands of dollars, which is happening all over the country. I still note that Louis Vaton Store and the Kenwood Town Center was looted about two years ago and no one's found them at all. And the reason these stores are picked are their proximity to the Interstate Highway system. Also they generally use stolen cars. But these thieves are too stupid. Explain what happened at Dixon. What happened to these women that you've apprehended.
Speaker 2: Listen, this is the second time, two or three months ago they came in. Three of them did with grocery cards. They were laughing. They were taking very expensive items and they were just laughing going out of the door. And when you see the video of them, they're in there laughing, smiling. Then they'll be in the parking lot. They had their license place off of their vehicle. They borrow it or somebody else's vehicle or theirs. And what we do is we offered a reward then and we captured. Then we took pictures. I greet them when they come into jail, Welcome to the Butler County Jail. You won't like it here. And we take real unkindly to thieves and people that go in stores and steal stuff. Then I escort them to the back and they get booked and charged with felony felony five. This isn't going to be any and our prosecutor, Mike Moser, he won't take no stuff. He's not going to bargain with him. They're going to go as felons and they're going to be charged fellas. Now we take their vehicles, we confiscate their vehicles. I don't care if it's their mom's vehicle, their brother's vehicle, their best friend's vehicle. We're going to send a message if you want to harbor these people and support this and hide them out, we're going to arrescue for harboring the fugitives. The last two was less than five six days ago. We put a video out of their pictures. They don't even cover their faces up and because they don't care, they're so embolden. They go to Hamilton County, go to Montgomery County, they to travel up down the highway. They don't care. Most police departments don't have the resources to go after these people, but I will, and listen, I offered a five thousand dollar reward, and I told people when I offered the reward, because we put their pictures up there who they were, and they were from Montgomery County or Dayton, same as the last ones, and I tell people, look, how'd you like to have five thousand bucks? Would you like to have some money to pay your school kids clothing, make a house payment, make a car payment. I said, listen, you know who these people are. Call I think today we're paying the five thousand dollars out and it's cheap. But I want you to know why Bill. People said, why are you offering money? They've offered rewards for criminals back to the seventeen hundreds. It goes all the way back. Hey, you give me some money dead or alive, or they want fugitives arrested. We do you give a tip five thousand bucks, they'll turn them in. We've had them go all the way to Mexico and give us tips and we get them back from Mexico. And listen, when you send a message. If you come to Butler County, not like these other counties that you like visiting and going to, we arrest you here. And most police departments and sheriff's offices do not have the resources they take their report. We Hamilton County helped us. The sheriff's office did they have a facial recognition device that we used also, and we had an informant that informants we're calling in fighting to tell on these people. For five thousand bucks, they'll do it, and listen, we arrest them. And the one that came in a few days ago, she wasn't smiling and laughing, and she's going to be she's charged with a felony. And I want to let everybody that goes the stores goes to the Liberty Mall. We're out there one hundred and fifty calls and the last two months, and it's where we respond. They have their own security. They pay a little off duty. A few out there, but thieves know they can go in and they're not going to detect and taking their license plate off. They go where it's easy pickings. They've hit Old Navy out there. They've had two jewelry stores out there for thousands of dollars. But listen, and they go into home depot, they go into minars, they go into these places and they steal. And they've told to leave them alone. And if you're in the store, don't don't effort go for these people. Or if you take a picture of their license plate, like in walmarts, they'll kill you. They'll shoot you. Listen, people that work there are so fat, up up. I've been told that sometimes at home Depot they'll steal stuff shoplifted and bring it back with no receipts and they still have to give them a gift card. Isn't that messed up? And you who pays for all that? You and I and all it's figure. It's like making a cake. It's in the mix, and everybody pays for it with higher prices. But you come here, I'm going to catch you. I'm going to have a special cell and I'm going to be your person that feeds you. It's not going to be like your mom and your dad or your grandma. And you're going to be in a cell back there with other thieves and criminals. I don't care if you like it, but I'm going to find you. That's my job, and I'll use every resource. Both of these cases where they come in and then they go back to Montgomery County. They come in from Cincinnati because Cincinnati don't do anything either. They go to court, they bomb them out, don't mean anything. You go to court and here, hey, you got issues. And our prosecutor Mike Moser, you know.
Speaker 1: I've I've been up there a few times. Liberty it's a great facility. I thought it was maybe economically not in a good shape a few years ago. Maybe it's doing much better now. But to hear one hundred and fifty calls to you in two months, and I would assume there are many other events taking place there they didn't call. Why am I somewhat a new being to say one hundred and fifty calls in two months. That that's seventy five a month, that's what two or three a day. And it seems to me like a lot of crimes going on in Liberty Township at the mall.
Speaker 2: Why now, it's because it's easy access. They pay for their own security. They're not armed, they can't arrest you. They pay all duty for some deputies to work there. It's not enough. They spend a million dollars on security, a million dollars, close to a million dollars, And I would assume, and when we get called it's after the fact and through the holidays, worst of the holidays. Pick up malls are having trouble right now. R anyway, with the internet buying, you know, Amazon, and people don't want to go to the mos. Plus they have apartments out there. They have apartments that they're built with that I assume they're building them all over out there, and we have to respond with police and fire there. And I'll still tell you, well, we pay the mall pay sales tax, and that that covers the police empire. It does not, And you have some responsibility, and I call it like it is. And I sent a bill to the mall yesterday for five thousand.
Speaker 1: Explain that because Tony Ben played Devil's advocate. Tony Bender, my producer says, Look, you're supposed to provide security and enforce the law to the mall. The mall, the Liberty Township is the victim in a sense. They don't want this stuff to go on. So Tony Bender might say, why is the sheriff sending Liberty Township Mall a bill for five thousand dollars when they're the victims of this? Tony Bender says, He says, MA me, the sheriff, Richard K. Jones, is wrong. Can you make the cases to why the mall should pay is the victim for the steps they didn't commit?
Speaker 5: Sure?
Speaker 2: Sure? Yeah, well Bender, I've only been wrong once in my whole life, so this is not one of them. The reason is when you build all these buildings, and you build all these parking garages, and when you add these apartments, that does not pay for the police and the fire. You have responsibility in the mall. All we do is we respond when there's a call. They don't want us there.
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 2: I tried to offer them. Listen, I tried to offer them a substation in the mall.
Speaker 7: You know why.
Speaker 2: They don't want it to look looks bad when you have police. Look. I like to go where the police are and when I travel, I like to see the police. They should have to have security in the mall and pay for that, and they're paying the wrong end. They're paying for private security. Good for them. They need to maybe add more private security. They could put a thousand of them there. If you can arrest and you can't detain people. We get calls and we will respond. We will and do respond, but it's costing the taxpayers a lot more than what they do.
Speaker 6: And by the time you respond, it's already done.
Speaker 1: Another way, they call you and say hey, and you might be there five ten minutes, but they're gone. Then you take a report.
Speaker 2: Hey, Listen. In most places that's all they do is take reports. You look at the other jurisdictions and anywhere in the United States, all they do is they take reports. Somebody's gonna bump into one of these people. They're gonna see them taking a cell picture. They're gonna think they're because they got the license plates off their cars. They're running out of the mall. Somebody's gonna have to fight. And if you're happy with the mall security or the mall police, good for you and I and that's okay, and we do respond. The life squad and the fire do respond. They need more. And if they don't want to hire a policemen, they can arrest you be a deterrence. Good for you.
Speaker 1: They don't want to do that.
Speaker 2: They no get the guy that rides around that little scooter. What was the movie the mall The mall Man, Yeah, the mall cops. Heck of a movie.
Speaker 5: You can hire all.
Speaker 2: Those people you want. They know you can't arrest them, and I'm going to charge them five I set the bill yesterday, five thousands.
Speaker 1: But Tony Bender says you shouldn't do that because they're the victim. And I'm thinking, well, Tony, you know, and they're the victim of the theft, and you're charging them for the bullet to kill themselves. And Bender says you're wrong.
Speaker 2: Hey, first time he's ever said I was wrong in my life. And he's not. He's not feeling what I'm putting down.
Speaker 1: I know he's not listening.
Speaker 2: Listen, listen, no, no, no, listen the public. Nothing makes the public more mad. And when you see people on TV running out of these stores with carts full of goodies and they're laughing and smiling. And if the police isn't there, you tell vendor we will respond, and they're already gone gone. So what good does that gone help me out?
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know what you do, because I hope Liberty Township in them all there does well. I may make a state visit over the long Labor Day weekend to see what the hell's going on. The Last time I was there, they weren't that busy. Maybe they're now busier than it can be. And the apartments are there, and it is this like the few criminals are causing major problems to a great economic engine in Butler County, and they don't want to arrest people there because they might be sued. They rest the wrong people. They run kind they let the thieves go, then they call you to come in and pick up the pieces. By the time you get there, they're gone. And now all you one hundred and fifty calls in two months. That could be the tip of the iceberg. Between now and Christmas, there'll be a lot more calls. And your men are running thither and fro, and women are running thither and fro, and you don't arrest anybody at the mall. They're already gone. And so the solution is, I don't know what the solution is. Maybe the substation makes sense where you can actually make an arrest. But I can imagine the middle of the holiday season, three or four deputies are on top of somebody beating the crap out of them in the Liberty Township. That's bad for business, Yeah, minords bad for business too. The solution is to lock them up. We lock them up.
Speaker 2: The solution, well, we don't beat the crap out of them anyway. You're used to dealing with somebody else, not the bubi.
Speaker 1: Out of the people.
Speaker 2: Hey listen, we listen, he's my buddy. Watch how you talk about it, But listen, you need to be able to go to a place and shop where you feel safe, where you can have some fun and you can smile. You don't need to be going to a place and you see people running out of the store with carts full of stuff they just stolen, and they get on the internet and they laugh and they smile and they sell it. They got their license plate off, and they travel from store to store to store. And the township, the Liberty Mall is in Liberty Township. The Liberty Township Trustees do everything they can uh to help get the deputies out there. They have we have a levey out there to help make this work. But the mall has to carry their own weight. They have responsibility to make that a safe place for you. And listen when you let people come in and we respond, and remember the life squad on the fire have to respond to those apartments.
Speaker 1: That all the time.
Speaker 2: Anybody that anytime you're a council or a city and apartments the renters don't pay taxes. The people that own the property pay taxes, but it doesn't pay enough to pay for police and fire. But you already know that.
Speaker 1: No, no, that's too expensive. Well we got to run. I want to have about a minute remaining sheriff, you take off your sheriffs hat. You were selected by the Trump campaign to be an actual elector. That is, you're the person that will go to a Columbus sometime in December and hopefully vote for Trump. You're the one. Might you become an unfaithful elector and vote against Donald Trump in December? What are the odds that happening?
Speaker 2: One and a bazillion trillion squad trillion times. Listen, I got like forty thousand letters the last time, right from all over the country. Now, don't do it, and from other countries, vote no, vote no. Last time I've done it, there was eighteen electoral votes in Ohio. Now with the population switch, I believe there's seventeen. Law yeah, seventeenth. And it's an honor. There's over three hundred and fifty or something like that in the whole United States. It's a big deal. You go to Columbus, you sit down, you take a vote, you sign documents that's with the Electoral College. And so I'm honored to be selected again. That's what I was told. I haven't seen anything, Randy, but I was told that. And I was an electorate the first time he got elected to President of the United States life and it was a hell of an honor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, helev on, no question. And you know, my sister Dyan red And is also with you, and you have to provide security for her. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Hey, when she was at the convention, I even carried her.
Speaker 5: Bag for.
Speaker 2: Semi pictures. Yeah, when I was carrying her bag, I said, hey, I'll carry your bag for you. And I didn't know weigh four hundred pounds. She's a woman I needed, Hey, But when I needed a water, she had water in there. She had I think she had band aids. She's prepared, dumb gomb Hey, she come prepared. If the power would have went out and there was no food, we could have lived out of her bag for like four days flashlights. I gladly, Yeah, hey, I gladly.
Speaker 5: Carried her bag.
Speaker 2: And that was to go through the metal detector and everything. Yeah.
Speaker 1: All, I will share if you're the best. But much like communists read China, they charged the dead guy's family money for the bullet to kill them. You're charging Liberty Township mall of five thousand dollars and they're the victims. But Tony Benner doesn't like it, bust the way things are. I tell him just live with it.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, he don't have to like it. Does he live in.
Speaker 1: Butler cous in Boone County, Boone County, pretty good?
Speaker 2: He can't telling to go very and complain to the sheriff over there. The people here in Butler County like the way I do business. And listen, just so you know, I come out of this very important meeting right now. We're going to have a levee here, not for the Sheriff's office, but for mental health levee, and I'm going to be supporting that as the sheriff in Butler County. But I wanted you to know that. And we have a lot of problems here in our jail. Sure, and they thought they help us people that have the illness, and so people that are listening, we need some help.
Speaker 6: There you go, my friend, Sheriff, you're a great American.
Speaker 1: Good luck to you. We'll talk later as the campaign unfolds, and have a great Libor Day weekend. Richard K. Jones, I may visit Liberty Township Mall. If I come into Butler count I'll give you a call.
Speaker 2: First you know the rules. I'll let the bridge down for you.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much, God bless America. Richard K. Jones, Let's continue with more once again, Red's Baseball first pitch at five ten because of Thomas Rhtt, who, by the way, is a pretty good country singer. After the Reds game, hopefully not extra innings, we'll see what happens. All on news radio seven hundreds WLW.
Speaker 2: Oll up a seed and sit on down.
Speaker 6: This is the Bankyard Barbecue on the Big One.
Speaker 8: Seven hundred WLW, not seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the super Bowl, Matt Reeves. David Wecker is in here early today for a change, and the Reds game is canceled, So it looks like we've got the super Bowl of talk show hosts. Fill two o'clock seven.
Speaker 1: Hello, quiet, and I'm brought casting. Oh little Thomas Rhett right here getting ready at five to ten. Frank's eyebell. Will you be there in your seats of the Great American Ballpark with Frank's eye bell.
Speaker 4: It's just a little bit of it. It's hot, it's hot, it's hot.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let's listen to Thomas or POI decks. Is he going to play this tonight. Hit this, Thomas rhet go ahead.
Speaker 2: Between the bottom one and the looking.
Speaker 1: Women get sometimes and we danced very rare. But it does happened. I don't know when when it does.
Speaker 6: Tequila bake your clothes fall off?
Speaker 9: It does.
Speaker 1: Mine cried that that hadn't worked either. I don't know what to do. Hit it, Thomas, Hit the hook? Where's the hook? Need a hook? Sec man? Thomas rhdd.
Speaker 4: From the get see. I've seen him, get to see.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen the Eiffel Tower night of you. No, Frank Cybel, have you seen the Eiffel Tower night?
Speaker 4: I can't say.
Speaker 1: I won't go to France anyway.
Speaker 4: I'm not going.
Speaker 1: I'll die a happy man. If the Reds ever win a World Series again, I'll die a happy man. Or the Super Bowl, the playoffs or the MLS Cup. How about just winning a playoff series? How about just getting to the playoffs? You're asking for playoffs?
Speaker 4: Are you kidding me?
Speaker 1: Playoffs? Are you kidding me? Playoffs?
Speaker 4: I think you should put a pool that out in the outfield to a great American ballpark. That's well, it gives them something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, talk to Dave Collins, will put one out there once you dive into the pool.
Speaker 4: You think Phil would approve that.
Speaker 1: No question about that. Talk to Sylvia Hendon's son. He'll be doing backflips out in the pool.
Speaker 4: Cannon balls. You go down and do the first cannon ball in the pool.
Speaker 6: I would be an honor.
Speaker 1: I got an idea. You're ready for this?
Speaker 5: Here we go.
Speaker 1: We got two of the ladies here from the Bengal cheerleaders to measure up the segment in a speedo.
Speaker 4: Well, now to compliment speedo fitting anatomically correct by a cr gun night pools and spas.
Speaker 1: What we're gonna do segment.
Speaker 10: It's going to be across the back a cr gunny pools, right across the back of your butt.
Speaker 4: It's gonna say a cr gunnight pools.
Speaker 1: You make it high wide load. Now, how's business?
Speaker 4: Today?
Speaker 1: Is out to be the number one day to buy a pool? Is today and tomorrow? Would you agree if you don't have one?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 1: You call today swim tomorrow, not next year?
Speaker 4: Billy Today, the hottest year, the hottest the hottest day of the year.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 6: Here's this theme song.
Speaker 1: You get boted, get bobbed the brick player to do the bricks in it. Buster, I'm feeling hot right now. How about the segment.
Speaker 10: Don't you have pools in your like in your display in the office there, they come over and try it out.
Speaker 4: Well, we were doing a lot of that, but then we were stuffed down in Mexico for a couple of months of building that platform for the cliff diving for Penny Cunninghill.
Speaker 1: Okay, believe me, the ninety foot into the Pacific Ocean. Penny has a senior citizen cliff diving team.
Speaker 2: But you got a weak.
Speaker 4: It's perfect timing with the wave of the waves come in. You got a weak five seconds then Joe and then jump right.
Speaker 1: And you're spoken to Denise and your mother about joining the cliff diver.
Speaker 2: Both in.
Speaker 4: They're in.
Speaker 1: They got by the way, you gotta do a flip. You're kind of starting on your feet, but you got to turn over one time. You don't want to go ahead first. Otherwise it's a new development, shouldn't be any problem.
Speaker 4: I was here three weeks ago and you clearly said no.
Speaker 6: I talked him into it.
Speaker 1: Wow, well how about this the first person.
Speaker 6: They're gonna go Frank, but they're gonna throw me off first off the cliff. Yeah, would you jump?
Speaker 1: I jumped ninety feet into the ocean.
Speaker 6: You're creepy.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna do it.
Speaker 1: Would you do that?
Speaker 4: I wouldn't do it, not without a parachute. We are running a ten percent special on gun night pools and spots right now.
Speaker 6: Right now, there you go.
Speaker 1: No, how about the next one you sell? Segment will come over in his speedo and do the first cannonball.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: If that doesn't motivate you to call right now nine one three six eight three seven seven one nine call today. Swim tomorrow, ACR Gun night pools.
Speaker 1: Sound like a plug to me. But you can swim tomorrow. That's the important thing, right for absolutely, swim tomorrow. All you gotta do is call segment, Give me some sports and make it fast.
Speaker 10: Will he the Stoode Reporters approach service of your local tame Star Heating and Air Conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you could feel on the east side called Clement's Heating and Air nine three seven.
Speaker 6: Four four four forty four oh one spot.
Speaker 1: Give me some sports, segment, What about number one? What about Jamar Chase and what about Ron's Roost? Thank you Roxy the It's clucking. Good will you because Ron's roost was here with our lunch today?
Speaker 9: Who was it?
Speaker 10: Pam brought down our lunch today at thirty eight to fifty three Race Road at five seven four two two is the hot?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: How big is Ron's roost for Labor Day? Weekend?
Speaker 5: Packed?
Speaker 1: There's no chickens left and or chips? You know when I go there, you have chick fil A, they sell some chicken, right, they have canes. Then you got Ron's roost. Are there any chickens left anywhere in Green Township? No, we're talking to some serious chicken.
Speaker 6: Because they're all delivered by one Tony Rosiello out there.
Speaker 1: I like him a lot.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And Olga is in charge, right.
Speaker 1: Olga is number one, ninety ninety four years old, still.
Speaker 6: Working ninety six ninety five.
Speaker 1: Well, she still works every day. And Ron Larkin will not give her a raise. I think they're related to Barry Larkin somehow.
Speaker 4: Won't even let her go on vacation.
Speaker 1: No, she has no vacation and she makes seven to ten an hour. Say give me some sports talk about last night, talk about Jamar Chase. What do you say about Jamar Chase?
Speaker 10: Well, Zach Taylor just held a press conference Willy about forty five minutes ago. Let want to ask him about Chase, and he says, well, he practiced today.
Speaker 6: We'll see.
Speaker 1: Sounds like he doesn't know.
Speaker 6: I don't know. They think he said yesterday.
Speaker 10: Yesterday, I think I put my foot in my mouth saying that he was going to be out there every practice from now on. Of course he walked in about fifteen minutes late and street closed as Walston and like he owned a.
Speaker 1: Joint, you know, in this in this occasion, I think the Bengals are right, and Jamar Chase is right because he's got two more years to go, and Mike Brown is the immovable object. He's not exactly a guy who's going to change his opinion on things correct. And he's got Jamar Chase for two more years no matter what, So why pay him?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 10: And they've been on the field for about twenty minutes now, so what's happening. They're on the field working out. I want to know what's going on. What about t Higgins?
Speaker 6: What about him? He's all right?
Speaker 10: They re signed free agent halfback Trevion Williams. Four players have been signed to the practice squad, including guard Ta Sean Manning. What about of the University of Kentucky Sama J. P. Ryan is in Kansas City? Well, the Patriots, of course play the Bengals coming up on a week from Sunday. Jacoby Brissette will be the starting quarterback for New England.
Speaker 1: Well, Taylor Swift to be there in Kansas City when the Bengals play the Chiefs. Will she be there? I would say so, Yes, goes Pat Mahomes's wife and her are besties. Well, I'm sure, I'm sure she supports Donald Trump.
Speaker 6: Well, that's good.
Speaker 4: That's good.
Speaker 10: Red's update. Will you Red's look to avoid a series sweep tonight? Of those those mighty old The Sacramento Ada's are getting back for nineteen ninety to starting like for the past couple of days, nothing good.
Speaker 1: Can you name any of the players for the A's first the Reds have no pitching I might go I tell Phil, I'm gonna go down and start pitching.
Speaker 10: Coverage at four ten to day with the Ralph's American Grill Inside Pitch and Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game. What about Thomas Rhett, He's on He's in concert after the after the game, the game, and.
Speaker 1: Then, Frank, are you going down for that?
Speaker 11: No?
Speaker 4: No, I'm not going down.
Speaker 1: Please continue.
Speaker 10: NBA news Golden State Warriors star Steph Curry has agreed to a one year contract extension or sixty two point six million dollars say it agains. He is now under contract through twenty twenty six and twenty seven. How much sixty two point six million dollars? But that's in San Francisco, right, that's like worth about thirty million?
Speaker 1: Correct?
Speaker 6: Warriors?
Speaker 1: Yes, how do you live there? How do you live there?
Speaker 9: Say?
Speaker 1: Could you know?
Speaker 6: I've never lived there?
Speaker 2: Have you? Frank?
Speaker 1: Could you live in San Francisco?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I'm not going Please continue to say. What about Townson State? What about them? And you see he didn't mention them at all. You just asked me about him.
Speaker 6: He just asked me about him. So I don't know what to tell you.
Speaker 1: I don't know what tell you.
Speaker 10: They're coming to town there. I think the Bearcats are thirty one point favorites.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, I'll take Townsend State and I'll give you you. See that's okay. I've already owe you one hot Sunday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 10: Are you gonna pay? When will you pay next? Tuesday for a hamburger today.
Speaker 1: Really yeah, I'll give it to Dave Keaton, I know him a hot fut Sunday. There you go, have a little pass through action. Have you seen a Reds pitching staff in your history more decimated than this one?
Speaker 10: It was a few years ago. They had a bunch of guys hurt, but nothing in the in the past few years like this. I mean everybody is. I mean Ashcraft has done for the season. Green's gonna come back probably a week or so. Abbotts got the has got the shoulder. Uh, Lodolo's got the middle finger on his left hand.
Speaker 1: I have a bad middle finger. What was he doing with that?
Speaker 10: Well, I mean put a band aid on it, and that's probably where the blister is terrible. And maybe not throw that pitches nothing?
Speaker 1: What about Matt McLean.
Speaker 6: Matt mccleans still there trying to figure out why he's hurting on it on his side?
Speaker 1: Go see Tom Gregory, the Ribs king I on get.
Speaker 6: Put some sauce on it. Put some Montgomery in sauce.
Speaker 1: They never played baseball again.
Speaker 6: I will will wait and see.
Speaker 1: Hey, can I ask you a question? Go ahead, go ahead?
Speaker 4: Are you still considering a liner pool.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 4: You don't remember three weeks ago we were in here talking about liner pools.
Speaker 1: You don't want a line pool?
Speaker 4: No, no, why don't you want a liner pool?
Speaker 6: Because I want to go with a c R gun eyed pool.
Speaker 1: Well, there it is difference.
Speaker 6: I put a big pool right in the middle of Middletown.
Speaker 1: To put one right now, things are terrible. But Frank, next to our pickleball course, can you do that? Can you play pickleball?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 4: Yes, Tim McGee?
Speaker 1: Where's Tim McGee?
Speaker 6: He's the president of the Middle Time On Association. Yeah, he plays.
Speaker 1: Frank Blaier, very good, Frank, thanks for dropping in. Hey, I appreciate it, segment. Thanks for dropping in for the last fifty some years. Okay, Now give me out of the student's report because you're not giving me good information here. You're not information from you.
Speaker 6: Willy and honor of a c R gun eyed pools.
Speaker 10: Called a day and swim tomorrow tomorrow you with the immortal words of the stood report.
Speaker 12: In all these speeches, as good as they were, is that she's in the White House right now. Democrats have controlled the White House for twelve of the last sixteen years. And for all of the talk about division and the problems in the country and people are hurting, Democrats have mostly controlled this country. Trump had it for four the Obamas and Biden had it for the rest of the time. And somehow it's still all Trump's fault and somehow she hasn't been at the center of it. So to me, that's still the glaring hole in this campaign that hasn't yet been solved at the convention.
Speaker 1: That's Scott Jennings of CNN. He's one of the seven experts say no, wait a minute. For the last uh, I don't know, twelve of the last sixteen years, correct, Democrats have been in charge. So if the country's off track, who put us off track? Let me think Obama, Biden, Clinton, Comma hare.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: In fact, for the four years of Trump, two of the four years Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer controlled the Congress anyway, So if things are off track, who's in charge?
Speaker 7: Segment?
Speaker 1: You're blaming Donald Trump again? Is that correct?
Speaker 4: No, I can't say anything. I'm trying to sell pools.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you'll sell pools to anybody that'll buy him.
Speaker 4: Correct, Anybody that wants a pool call today swim tomorrow segment.
Speaker 1: Thank you, but sir, be a little more relevant if you don't mind, Okay, I'll try. Let's continue with more. Your calls are next seven four nine, seven thousand, Bill Cunningham, Who's Radio seven hundred WLW, My Billy Cunningham. Let's take your calls. Now is your opportunity to speak with the great American and to equally put forth your opinions. Several issues are there for your thoughtful considerations, one of which is tonight at nine o'clock, CNN's going to have the the News Conference slash Interview slash Matter with Dana Bash. It'll be an interview in which both are going to be present. Dana Bash will question Kamala Harris and I imagine Tim Walls, which is an embarrassment for Kamala Harris, who couldn't do it by herself. And nonetheless, there are a couple of questions I like to see asked by Dana Bash Dana Bash Trump, and we'll see what happens. I doubt it. Plus, I'd like to see at some point the entire interview, unvarnished, unfiltered, to be aired somewhere so we can see actually how good or bad. It was seven four nine seven thousand, or pounds seven hundred, and we'll put you on to talk about whatever issue you deem important. A couple matters. It's that there was Inspector General's report came out yesterday that said that the President Joe Biden was warned that the so called humanitarian peer and the Gossips strip would fail as a result of rough seas and other logistical issues. He ignored the fact that we were going to spend five hundred million dollars five hundred million and put it risk American soldiers for some political stunt, and he did it. Nonetheless, he was told ahead of time, as was Kamala Haash, don't do this because the so called humanitarian peer will not last. Rough seas will destroy it. Plus it's within range of a moss weaponry, and a moss whatever so called humanitarian aid that we provide a moss will take it. They're going to use it for purposes of a moss and not for purposes of helping the Palestinians. And nonetheless, it was a political thing he wanted to do, so he did it. So I don't know why that's not an issue. You won't hear about that in the news media. That headline. IG report shows Biden was warned that building a humanitarian peer would not work, and he went ahead with it anyway, and guess what. Within two or three it was completely destroyed and soldiers had to go out there in full battle gear because there were snipers trying to kill American soldiers and the peer essentially, after about three or four weeks it fell apart, and the Humanitarian Aid provided one to Hamas to keep them going and not the Palestinians. I mean, the truth will set you free. Let's go to the calls five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand or pounds seven hundred new eight and t.
Speaker 5: One.
Speaker 1: Other thing coming up briefly is the Trump sentencing. It's going to happen allegedly on September the eighteenth, and at that point, Judge Juan Mershawn could send Donald Trump to New York State Prison immediately and then try to get him out of jail to campaign, even though the case itself will be completely thrown out on appeal because there were White House witnesses who could not legally testify against the president after the July first ruling. Think about that seven four nine seven thousand. Let's go to the calls. We have Zach and Steve and Jim and then Don and Zach and Kentucky. Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show. Zach, how are you?
Speaker 7: Oh? I'm fire Bill.
Speaker 2: Thank you very much. You know so many subjects did they to discuss?
Speaker 9: But I'll make something a little on the lighter side. Good Regarding the Reds, I think if we remember Billy Martin who said managers are hired to be fired, that it is time for the manager here to exit stage left.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll say this, David Bell has been around baseball a long time, and speaking on his behalf as an excuse, one might say that he has no pictures and the entire pitching staff is blown out. The four on the DL. Plus you have Mon Toss who was traded and so David Bell's He's got no pitching. Of course, he has no hitters either. He's got terrible defense. And they're not a fundamentally strong baseball team. My teams at Burnett, Pontiac and Wilson Fray Forwarding were as good offensively and fundamentally then this team, this team is not fundamentally sound.
Speaker 9: Well that may be true, but it all falls back on the leader and David Bell. Even before this, I mean, how many seasons have we got into playoffs?
Speaker 1: Well, twenty thirteen was the last year, which is eleven years. They got into playoffs. In twenty ten, he immediately got swept by the Phillies. Twenty twelve, they won the first two games and Giant Land. They came back and got swept by the Giants. Then in twenty thirteen was the Cuato Game in Pittsburgh. They lost that. In twenty twenty they kind of got into the playoffs because everybody did, and that was the best out of three and they lost that despite having the best pitcher in baseball. But nonetheless, the last time they won a playoff series was nineteen ninety five, so it's been about thirty years. So you know, thirty years is a trend.
Speaker 2: You know, it's just a shame. And my hair's getting more silver every day.
Speaker 7: I wait for it to happen.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you for your call. Let's go to Jim and Dayton, and then Steve and Donn and many others, and Jim and Dayton, Jim, give me a full report.
Speaker 7: Okay, Bill, My concern again is a September eighteen. You know, the Kama Harris campaign hasn't scheduled or committed to any debates after this one because she might have inside information that Marshawn's gonna sentence Trump to jail, and obviously he can't do a debate if he's behind bars. I think putting him behind bars is just going to energize the base.
Speaker 1: Absolutely.
Speaker 7: It's the low uninformed or low informed voters, the undecided voters, the dependent voters that don't have all the information that are going to look at that and say, well, he's in jail, he's a convict. We can't vote for somebody like that. And it's again the way that Democrats are going to try to manipulate, control or steal the election.
Speaker 2: And I just.
Speaker 7: I pray that you know, common sense falls into the crevices of this wan Mrshan's brain and he decides, you know, to suspend a sentence or not make a you know, give probation so he can continue with his campaign and we can have a fair and somewhat some hope in a fair election.
Speaker 1: You know, Jim. One of the worst things the hypocrisy I hear from the left is that Donald Trump has said that if elected president, he's going to hire a special counsel off to the side to go after the moneies that Jim Biden and Joe Biden and Hunter Biden have made the Biden family from all over the world, And the media is angry about that because they don't want the justice system to be used against Trump's political opponents. Well, what in the hell has been going on the past two years with the Democrats using the judicial system to after Donald Trump. They're criticizing what they're doing. They're doing it now.
Speaker 7: I mean, can you imagine if one of their Hunter Biden has been accused of or been convicted of committee It's you know, there's I mean, you know, Hunter Biden's not even an elected or appointed official, and he's getting Secret Service protection to escort him in and out of the courtroom for his last trial, and he's probably gonna get that type of protect on the next conviction. And You've got to be honest, you know, I think there's a backslided deal that if he's going to pardon Hunter on the next conviction.
Speaker 1: Well, at the point after this election, assuming that Joe Biden is still enough mentally confident to sign his name, he's going to pardon his son because his son committed serious crimes. And also Joe Biden committed serious crimes by accepting money. How is it possible that Joe Biden has multiple homes on the Atlantic Ocean is because he's the bag man hunter. Biden went around the world collecting millions and millions of dollars, part of which went to Joe Biden. Now he's on trial and going to be in trial in two weeks in the California on accepting all these cash bribes all over the world. Part of the money went to Joe Biden, and also Joe Biden, Joe Biden's brother, Jim Biden, and the Valerie Biden. All the Biden money has gone into the Biden clan. And all Trump is saying, wait a minute, what's good for the goose is good for the gander.
Speaker 4: Let's do this.
Speaker 1: Let's appoint a special prosecutor to go after the sins and crimes of the Biden crime family. And the Democrats object to that. That's exactly what they've done to Trump and most of his administration by trying to put them in jail. And sometimes they've been successful. Putting these guys in jail, and I'm watching this now. You got to be kidding me. How come Donald Trump might be in sing sing or Rikers Island come the evening of September the sixteenth. I mean, you got to be kidding me. That's the Democrats weaponizing the law against Donald Trump, who was not even investigated until after he announced with the presidency about two years ago. Once that happened, then I'll help broke loose. And to me, it's sickening, sickening.
Speaker 7: Well well, and you know, the Democrats of the media can bring themselves for that, because they all were saying that, you know, they wanted Trump as the candidate in twenty sixteen.
Speaker 4: They got it.
Speaker 7: They thought that was going to be a landslide victory for Hillary.
Speaker 1: They got it.
Speaker 7: Now what he's done is he's absolutely opened the eyes of eighty percent or eighty million voters in the United States as to what kind of swamp rats we got living in Washington and running the country, and we want things cleaned up. I'd love to see Trump elected and get rid of every alphabet soup we've got over there at the that's running our country, from the DOJ, the FBI, the CIA, the irs, get rid of them all and start from scratch, or just never even bring them back.
Speaker 1: And Jim, lastly with you, I'd say this that if Donald Trump wins, and I think he will, he's got forty eight months and he's done so, he will either stop the inevitable, which is America becoming a socialist, communist country, or he'll start the country on a new path. He's either going to at a minimum, he's going to stop the thrust that we have towards the CAO in this country. He's going to stop that and then possibly it'll delay it until the next time, or he's going to start a new path. I would hope at a minimum we can stop what's going on in the southern border and the major city's being taken over by gangs from Central America, by the fact that inflation is rampant, and tell the world is a new sheriff in town. His name is Donald Trump. And if it doesn't work, and can you imagine the day after the election, Jim, if he wins, there's going to be riots, There's going to be absolute k is going to be sued. This guy named Mark Elias, who's a big time Clinton lawyer, has already organized five hundred million dollars and hundreds of attorneys all over the country to begin suing Donald Trump whatever he does with the executive order, and he's going to be sued. And they're going to launch more state investigations of Donald Trump from democratic areas because they can't stand the fact he would have been elected president. And so I'll take the chaos of Donald Trump a thousand times over the chaos of Kamala Harris and Tim Waltz. All right, that's good chaos.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 1: Chaos.
Speaker 7: Even bigger than that is World War three may be halted for a few years.
Speaker 1: We got problems. We got problems, and right now, you.
Speaker 7: World, the world is on fire right now, and the stick of dynamite is in Kamala's hands and I'm hoping she passes it to Donald Trump so we can bull a fuse.
Speaker 1: Let me answer.
Speaker 6: Let me ask you four or five questions, Jim and Daton, Are you ready to answer quickly?
Speaker 1: Four or five questions?
Speaker 7: Yes, sir.
Speaker 1: Who does Russia want to be the president? Kamala Harris or Donald Trump?
Speaker 7: He wants who wants Kamala?
Speaker 1: Who does China want to be the next president? Kamala Harris or Donald Trump.
Speaker 7: Kamala or whoever's in her back pocket.
Speaker 1: How about the NATO countries who aren't given the two percent for their own self defense? Does NATO when Kamala Harris or does NATO want Donald Trump?
Speaker 7: They want Harris?
Speaker 1: How about the Central American countries in Mexico that's emptying out their prisons. The Central America and Mexico and Canada, do they want Donald Trump or do they want Kamala Harris?
Speaker 6: Harris?
Speaker 1: Now the mainstream media do they want Harris or Trump?
Speaker 7: Absolutely Harris, but they take Trump because.
Speaker 2: Of rating ratings.
Speaker 1: How about the colleges, the universities, the late night talk shows, the evening news, the morning news shows. They understand that if Trump is elected that's ratings gold. But personally they all want want Trump. I mean they want Kamala Harris. So how the hell does Donald How does Trump win this when the world is a raid against him? And the only hope I have is individual Americans knowing what the hell's going on and and the low information voter become organized. And secondly, God Almighty and the prayer of Saint Michael's the only chance we got because the rest of that, a raid against Donald Trump is one hell of a formidable force.
Speaker 7: Well, he's going to have to have ninety million voters voting on his on election day, on his behalf.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, we got to run and Jim, thank you very much. Got thousands of other on hold. We'll get to you later. But when you think of what's a raid against Donald Trump, it's amazing that he was elected in twenty sixteen. He was elected in twenty sixteen because the forces in power did not know he was going to be elected. They thought it was going to be Hillary, so they didn't do what they did in twenty twenty to him. Now here we are in twenty twenty four and they're doing it again. Well, let's continue. The line becomes available seven four nine, seven thousand, or pounds seven hundred. Let's continue with more Reds baseball. First pitch tonight is fourth, I'm sorry, five to ten. We begin coverage at four ten. Then Thomas Rhett after the Reds game against the Oakland sent Sacramento Las Vegas. A's will happen after the conclusion of the game, I think about an hour later, Thomas Rhet's gonna take over, probably about eight thirty or nine o'clock at Trump of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WUTW Now for.
Speaker 11: The double man evat here at Wrestlermannia Pitts the immortal hol Colt against this band. My guest said, justice, Now this clash, this match up this afternoon. I expect there's gonna be a barn Burner.
Speaker 6: No, shut up the fat boy, now you Hogan, how boring burner?
Speaker 2: It won't be.
Speaker 6: It is gonna be your last match, and I will see to that. I have already made that promise to you, Hogan.
Speaker 10: As I leave this stressing room, they stand in the ring and you walk down.
Speaker 6: Now you remember one thing, die and the master, and you are but the learner.
Speaker 7: Hogan.
Speaker 11: He Hello, Byett Bump Skolls.
Speaker 2: I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: Sega A bunch of dead announcer at gen mean Gene Oakland with Wayne Carucci at a bar in Sarasota. I walk in with Wayne Carucci and there, he says, sitting at the end of the bar is mean Gene Oakerland.
Speaker 6: Did get any better than that?
Speaker 1: Seven years ago? I sat down. He's a good friend of Wayne, and we sat down and talked about wrestling. He got talking about man that knew about wrestling mean Gene and you heard about Sid Vicious said justice dead me sitting down you a small, little fat bald mouth. Oh what's an OAF?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 10: It's probably me, not good will He the Stooge reporters Approach service. Every local temp Star Heating get air Conditioning dealers Tempstar quality. You could feel a Northern Kentucky called Tom Brickton Heat he Get Air Conditioning eight five nine two six' one eighty two sixty nine.
Speaker 1: Andy Buker has got a big, big event going on. You'll be in a Lawrenceburg area right with Anna Ruker and the Tamestar Star Tempers are out there. Yes, they're going nuts right now. They're making money. Handover a temp Star right now because they're outside hotter than the Hinges of Hell.
Speaker 10: Bengals Update Wille brought to you by Good Spirits, Winding Tobacco and Party Town twenty twenty four Limited edition Bengals Crowned Royal bags are at stock right now, Party Town. Dear mar Chase walking across the street, will he from pay Court Stadium to the practice field, but not practicing. They have a resigned free agent halfback Trayvon Williams. Four players signed to the practice squad, including a guard Tayshawn Manning out of the University of Kentucky, the home of the Wildcats. High school football, tonight, Madison will take on Gamble, Montassori, and Waynesville, the home of the Skydivers, meets Greenview. It's going to be hot for those games tonight too. Man, what about high school football tomorrow night? What about all my college? What about where's Towson State? I? No, it's just Townsend.
Speaker 1: Where are they?
Speaker 6: I have no New Jersey.
Speaker 1: Look it up.
Speaker 6: You got the computer there. And instead of what I'm gonna guess, Marylyn Gott's loan looks at all day long?
Speaker 1: What's he looking at?
Speaker 6: I think it starts with a P and nds with an N.
Speaker 1: I was right, Maryland, how about that? You should have known that.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 1: They're gonna swamp them by fifty points. You want to make a bet, I'll take Townsend State no points. No, I went thirty five.
Speaker 6: Red's update.
Speaker 10: Red look to avoid a series sweep today up against those Oakland athletics.
Speaker 1: Where Tommy throw had a great call last night. It wouldn't go You know, my wife continues to talk about the time she met Tommy Thrall. Yeah, she said he's an attractive man.
Speaker 10: Seven outd of WWS coverage four to ten, Ralph's American Grill Inside Pitch, then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Ding Show after the game.
Speaker 6: Oh, sorry about Curry? How about this? Talk about that? That's what I told him last night.
Speaker 1: Do you have to get another sixty two and a half million?
Speaker 6: I've probably done have enough. You can only take so much with you.
Speaker 10: He's agreed to a one year contract extension worth sixty two million dollars. He's now under Contract's probably gonna be it for him at twenty twenty six and twenty seven.
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 1: He'll be the third NBA player, along with Lebron James and Kevin Durant, to be paid five hundred million dollars.
Speaker 6: Thank you.
Speaker 10: Let's see rhtt Lauders coming up tomorrow to start the second game of the day night doubleheader against Milwaukee. Let's see a charge. Let's see Stewart Fairchild's out for the rest of the season. He's got a UCL sprain in his left thumb. Well, and of course last night they were down five to nothing, played six and six runs.
Speaker 6: In the seventh will Benson with a long home run, but then Hermilio Pegan I call him Pagan. Such a cough button doesn't work.
Speaker 10: And then of course after the game tonight again you got the Thomas Rhtt benefit concert.
Speaker 6: He's in town.
Speaker 1: Thomas Rhett. You know I watched him recently on the Today Show. I watched, so you don't have to, right, He's got four kids, got a good wife. I think he's loyal and faithful to his wife. He's a family man, a god fearing family man. And if I had time, I'd go listen to Thomas Rhtt tonight. Probably what time do you think about nine thirty o'clock something like that.
Speaker 6: Let's well, the game starts at five ten.
Speaker 10: I would say they're probably going to get underway by nine o'clock setting up the stage and stuff.
Speaker 1: It takes an hour to set up the stage.
Speaker 6: No, maybe it'll be after that. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Might you go and listen to that Thomas Rhett.
Speaker 6: I'll be asleep.
Speaker 10: Well, sorry, we'll see about that. Oh, we've got nothing but issue Johnny Cash or somebody like that. I think I'm in the front row with no shirt on.
Speaker 1: I think he's dead. Well, if he was here, you weren't black about George Straight. I like George Thoroughgood. I've introduced him twice to the bone and George Straight. I'd like to have George Strait come to the Great American.
Speaker 6: What about the possum?
Speaker 1: How about this? I spoke to John Barrett about this on the fiftieth anniversary of the of the Fireworks. He said, why don't we put you on the top of the Great American Tower? Okay, named after you? And I said, that's a good idea. May like a bow and arrow. He wants me a bow and arrow, and it wants me to shoot a flaming arrow from the Great American Tower to the barge and let the arrow go into the barge and start the fireworks. And I said, what if I missed the point and the arrow goes into the fireworks and actually blows up, the barge is out a problem.
Speaker 6: Riverfront will be redesigned them.
Speaker 1: I'm not going up on that damn purple people Bridge. I'm not going up there.
Speaker 6: He wanted you to go up there.
Speaker 1: Yes, I'm not going up there. It's too dangerous. But if I was on top of the Great American go this long ladder and you come down the long ledder and I'm not going up. I don't like heights. But if I'm on top of a building and I shoot an arrow to start the fireworks into the High River, would that be something?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 10: But what about you on top of that building and then like what's that called a the zip line? The zip line as you come down off of the Great American Tower for the fiftieth and my baby outfit right and you just zip zip line right down into the barge into the river.
Speaker 6: Kaboom, it starts.
Speaker 1: What happens to me at this point?
Speaker 10: Well, they'll they'll do some kind of circa so lay thing where you'll survive.
Speaker 1: Some woman just fell about eighty feet. Not good. So I'm thinking about doing something spectacular for the fiftieth. Would that be something that would be something? You would be the Queen City Cupid, I'd be the zip line. Would you get on the zip line like that.
Speaker 10: From the Great for the top of the Great America Tower? I don't like Hidoh no, right into the barge, right. I gotta talk to Barrett about this. I would say, We've got to talk.
Speaker 1: Say get me out of the student's report getting ready. Of course, we have Jim Stid here from the war Birds. They bring in the old bombers World War two, is going to talk about how you can be involved.
Speaker 10: Say go ahead, Willie and Otter of a hot day here in the Tri State, stay hydrated and get some temestar quality you can feel and acr pools call today swim tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I mean, Frank Zibell does it rather quickly? Would you agree?
Speaker 6: Yes, we leave you with the immortal words of the stood report. See the Highway patrol election again next week.
Speaker 8: Until then, remember, leave your blood at the Red Cross, not on the highway.
Speaker 6: This is Brodrick Croff and saying see.
Speaker 2: You next week.
Speaker 1: Run that because we're not on tomorrow. Says it all the red game. I'm off until I won't go ahead of until Tuesday. Of course, Sunday night, I'll be here right to talk about the uh so called the interview Softball City for tonight at nine o'clock. Huh, well, it's already done and they're cutting it up to make her look good. As I speak, I can imagine segment. Thank you very much, Yes, sir, let's continue with more Bill Cunning and the Great American coming up next to war Bird Jim Stitt on news Radio seven hundred WLW B Billy cunning in the Great American. Of course, this is a great week. The Reds are back in town. But more importantly, the Western and Southern WEBN fireworks happen on Sunday night. And getting ready for that is Jim Stitt, who is the president and commander of the war war Birds here in Cincinnati. And there's big events happening with B seventeen's and B twenty five's at Luncoln. And first of all, Jim Stitt, welcome again and tell the American people what is happening all week long at Luncoln Airport.
Speaker 2: Well, thanks for having us on, Willy.
Speaker 5: The sinc Anni Warbirds has some great exciting events going on at Luncan Airport all this week for all those great Americans listening to WILW. From Tuesday through Sunday, we will be hosting the Flying Legends Victory Tour of two iconic World War Two aircraft B seventeen and B twenty five, and both of them will be offering rides and cockpit tours. The B seventeen Sentimental Journey is one of only four B seventeen still flying in the world. Wow. So it's a very very rare opportunity. And then on Friday you'll have a chance to meet staff Sergeant Sid Phillips of World War two B seventeen flight engineer and gunner and actually get some autographs.
Speaker 1: Wonderful and tell for those who weren't around in World War two B seventeens and B twenty fives, can you give us a little history of what they did some eighty years ago during World War Two? What was their mission?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 5: With B seventeen was the pre eminent bomber in the European theater and responsible for our ability prevail over the Germans. The B twenty five was a medium bomber and it was the same type of aircraft used in the Do Little raids for that raid on Tokyo right after Pearl Harbor.
Speaker 1: Wonderful And if Tony Bender others want to come to do this, you mean you can actually ride inside B seventeen and actually take off from lunk and fly around.
Speaker 2: Absolutely absolutely.
Speaker 5: BE seventeen and B twenty five are both offering rides, and when they're on the ground you can do a cockpit tour as well. And then on Saturday and Sunday, in addition to what's going on with the B seventeen and B twenty five is our annual Lunkin Airport Day's Open House, which will be featuring other aircraft on display, helicopter rides, military vehicles, the Classic car show, exhibitors, vendors, food, trucks, and more. And it's free admission and parking. And then you mentioned the fireworks on Sunday afternoon, we will be performing flyovers of Riverfest to entertain all those gas to watch the Western Southern WWBN fireworks.
Speaker 1: How about that? And is there a website to which I can direct the American people to get tickets to do whatever they got to do? What is the website?
Speaker 5: You know absolutely, it's Cincinnati Warbirds dot org.
Speaker 1: That's all the information there. And how many years have you done this? This is a regular event, correct, because it can't go on much longer. I can't imagine the B seventeens and be twenty five a round forever. But how many years have you done this?
Speaker 5: We've been doing this almost twenty five years now, and you're right, it's they get more and more rare. All the time we've had there's only two flying B twenty nine's in the world. We've had them both here and now the B seventeen of one of which there's only four still flying in the world, so they're not going to be around much longer. These are flying museums and this is what we do to help keep that part of our here at each July for future generations.
Speaker 1: Great work, Jim Stitt, President Commander of the war Birds, and once again, Cincinnati Warbirds dot org. Looking for something to do this week, this afternoon, tonight, Tomorrow, Friday, Saturday, or Sunday, it'd be perfect to go online see what's going on. And once again, Jim Stit, I love doing this every year with you. I like to think I'm a great American, but those who sacrifice life and limb at Freedom's Gate are the real heroes, those who operate at the B seventeens and B twenty fives. Once again, Jim Stitt, thank you very much. Website Cincinnati Warbirds dot Org. Jim Stitt, once again, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show. And I say this often, but Jim, you are a great American wife.
Speaker 5: Thank you. Willie.
Speaker 2: I appreciate it, and so were you.
Speaker 5: Thanks for having us on, God bless you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more Bill Cunningham news coming up at your home of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WLW