Speaker 1: Leverage, unseen leverage to kind of gets you the dark stuff that we talked about. Sometimes the show that's going on, the idea that they're able to manipulate this administration to this degree is quite insane. Hello, welcome back to the No Way Jose podcast. I am your host, Jose galley Son. Today I will be joined again by the great Ken Silva. We will be talking about Ryan Rauth. The other would be Assassin, the one people usually tend to think of it as an afterthought. There's a lot to go into with him.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: I do want to be very clear I do with that intro. It was very Israel heavy. I want to make think of something very clear. I have no evidence whatsoever it links it to. I don't even necessarily suspect one Israel of having a connection here. Just more that intro I think painted a picture of kind of the hidden hand of things like assassination, blackmail, the like. Hell, you could even throw in some of the recent foreign policy news with some of the one eighty that's been done over in the Russia Ukraine. So just kind of the.
Speaker 3: Idea of what could a theoretically be the real world effects of a bullet whizzing by your head, or a supposed a turbolib that supposedly tried to kill you, and those sort of how does this shape foreign policy?
Speaker 1: How does this shape the world? But I think this one has kind of gone a little bit overlooked, so I'm glad to finally have Ken on to kind of do a little bit of a dive into this. We've done other episodes on this before, but it was kind of more primarily focused on the first assassination attempt. This one kind of flew sport of under the radar, although there's a lot of craziness to be talked about, for sure. But with that, let's go and get Ken in here. What is that, my friend? How are you doing?
Speaker 2: Hey? Not a whole lot. I was just thinking that I've been on your show for about three years now, because three years ago I was in Kentucky. I had just been fired by the Epic Times, and you had me on to talk about the Whitmer case. And this was like literally September twenty twenty two. So yeah, we've been knowing each other for a while, and I'm really excited to get into the Ryan Ruth case since you know, you're one of the first shows I've been on. Give us nak preview of chapter four of my book, The Curious Case of Ryan Rude, and spoiler alert will get there. But there is a strong Israeli link.
Speaker 1: Oh shit, I actually was not aware of one. I know there have been rumors of the foreign intel, although I thought that was actually Ukrainian. But I always forget. It's always hard to keep track of all the different goings on. So but I'll let you like kind of keep going. Sorry me to step on you there.
Speaker 2: Uh no. Yeah, So I'm obviously not going to read from this because I would be boring, but I'll kind of start from the beginning. So, yeah, the story is that, you know Ryan Ruth. On September fifteenth, twenty twenty four, he was hiding in the bushes of Trump's golf course in Palm Beach. A Secret Service agent spot at him, fired at five times at point blank range, missed all five shots. Ruth runs away, jumps into his exster up speeds off. A witness saw the local cops put out a bow. They pulled him over about forty five minutes later. It hit the news about a couple hours later, and by midnight that night, we knew a whole lot about Ruth, including a lot of his criminal background from when he was in North Carolina. And yeah, so I guess that's where I'll start with the story of Ruth. He wasn't always a criminal. In fact, in the nineties he made the local Greensboro newspaper in nineteen ninety one because some woman in that he got raped and her grapes are sucking up your algorithm saying.
Speaker 1: That, Oh you're fine. I say, child born all the time and all this stuff. I'm not supposed to.
Speaker 2: Say say that.
Speaker 1: Whatever, Yeah, it's all good.
Speaker 2: So he was a woman got, you know, assaulted, and he saw that and he actually chased down the perpetrator when he jumped out the window. Later he helped the cops track him down, he testified in his case helped. But the guy in jail and the local newspaper did or write up like call it him like a local crime fighter.
Speaker 1: So real quick, before we move on from that. Maybe I'm misremembering here, but I almost played the intro just kind of for nostalgia purposes, because although it wasn't really thematically, I think quite on the nose. I almost played that one. The Gletty one, didn't he have some sort of for those That's one of our greatest hits, the Gletty Interview. But didn't he have I mean, maybe I'm misremembering this. I thought his beginning of how he kind of got into the fold, I guess you could say, is with some sort of weird tale along something similar to that, Like, wasn't some sort of small time something or other in and then went from there. Maybe I don't know, maybe I'm looking for connections with they're on any But just you said that, I'm like, there reminds me kind of Glotty a little bit, because he was kind of the mind.
Speaker 2: It was almost the opposite. He caught like a local drug charge and he became a police format that's right. Yeah, and I guess he did such a good job that the Feds wanted them for himself and then yeah, his legend grew from there.
Speaker 1: Okay, sorry not to throw you off. I just he was on my mind, and I was like, I thought, I remember to connect the similarity, but going uh yeah.
Speaker 2: No cut me off at any time, because I'm just going to keep going through the history unless you interrupt. So, uh yeah, he becomes you know, kind of a local hero. I don't know what that did to his personality. Maybe caught a little taste of fame or something that, you know, shaped what he would become. But that's pure speculation. In the nineties, he attended North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University, whose alumni also includes Clead Shik Mohammed. So that's a random act. I have no idea what to make of it, but that's quite distinguished.
Speaker 1: What school was that? Again? What school was that?
Speaker 2: North Carolina Agricultural and Technical State University.
Speaker 1: Okay, that does sound oddly specific. I don't know if it was. Maybe I missed it. It was some very generic state university or something to be like, Oh, that probably means nothing, but that does sound like a very specific school.
Speaker 2: But small little school out just outside of Greensboro. And obviously Khalid shake me Hame is like the supposed nine to eleven mastermind. So he didn't graduate that from there, he dropped out. He gets into a local construction business. It really looks like he was hiring a lot of illegal immigrants, which will come into play later with his like human smuggling and things like that. It's two thousand and two seems to have been a banner year for him and of him turning to a life of crime. It started in April two thousand and two where he's in a dispute with his Hispanic employees and this is all according to local police reports. Apparently he's not paying them. They get into a fight and he pulls out a sod Off four to twenty shotgun and threatens one of them. They all jump on him and like rustle it away, but he manages to get into his truck and he speeds out of his construction business and like clips one of the Mexicans and gets away, but they call the cops, and the cops I think they come to his house next, and he like barricades himself in the house. It takes a while for them to arrest him, and when they do, they find explosives in his house and take them to jail. And this is where his first documented contact with informants comes into play. In jail, he calls another employee and says, Hey, I have like explosives in this other warehouse that I own. You got to get rid of him before the search, and the police report says that a confidential, reliable informant tipped off them to what Ruth said. And the interesting thing is here is that the report specifically said that he was using a cell phone, so it's not like he used the jail house phone and they were just monitoring the call. Specifically, somebody at jail was an informant and heard him talking on the cell phone. So in any event, they go search his warehouse and they find more explosives. They charge him with that, and then he makes a bail. That's not the end of his two thousand and two zaga though. Later that year, while this case is still uppending, he gets pulled over by a local cop. This lady has given interviews about it, and the lady cop says she comes up to Ruth's window and sees what looks to be like a Tommy gun just sitting on his passenger's seat, and she does get out of the car, and instead he speeds off. And this is actually when he goes to his house, he barricades himself inside for several hours. There's a standoff until he finally surrenders peacefully. After all that, the upshot is that he only gets probation, so he spent a couple of jail originally in April and probably got taken to jail back later that night. That occurred in October. But after all that, you know, serious serious crimes, and you know, committing a crime while you're out on bail never serves a day in prison.
Speaker 1: And we're talking explosive charge, well he probably never received them. Were there ever they ever hit him with the explosive charge or they just ignore those.
Speaker 2: He was they hit him with it, but he didn't, you know, he just got probation.
Speaker 1: And I thought that was a big deal, But that's just me.
Speaker 2: It is a big deal. And if the police reports it says that the ATF became involved in this investigation, and so this is the first documented contact with Feds too, So he's been on the radar of the FED since at least two thousand and two. Read straight from the police report, pretty much Greensboro referred it to the ATF, and then a special agent his name is redacted, stated, you would be looking into this tournament if federal violations heard, and then the police report concludes nothing further of a report. I reached out to the ATF about this when I found this a couple of months ago, and they of course, declined to comment. I'll probably file a record's request now that his case is over, maybe take something up about this. But I'm intrigued. I think it is fair to speculate he actually became an informant for the ATF or something like that at the time, because yeah, very unusual not to serve any prison time when you have a machine gun and a bunch of explosive components along with the sowd off board for ten shotgun, you know, employee of legal immigrants. It's like, it's pretty blatant criminality here.
Speaker 1: By the way, I want to apologize real quick to the audience for what I just did. I don't know if you caught that. I turned your echo cancelation off for a moment because I thought, like I noticed, you're you're every now and then you drop out like in Kazako cancelation'll do that, and it for some reason blasted your mind. So I put it back on real quick. I don't know if you heard that, but I heard that. I just end apologizing to the audience. That was my That was me being not a very good production on my end. Sorry, go on, just in case you heard a screaming in your ear and you're wondering, what the hell that was? That was me my bed?
Speaker 2: Yeah, sorry if we blew out some ear drone Yeah. So yeah, two thousand and two. You know, after all this, he gets probation, and then the years go by and he's still committee misdemeanors, getting into civil disputes. His next serious crime occurs in twenty ten, and by now he's got a construction company and he's going to sites to do work. But at night he would send crackheads into the places that hired him and they'd rip out like copper wires, steal the equipment, bring it back to him, and he would fence it. And this got busted up again by the tip of a confidential informant, according to police reports. So they arrested one of his employees, a guy named Marshall Hinshaw, which funny enough, that guy was one of his defense witnesses, his character witnesses this assassination trial. I don't know if the DJ didn't even mention that. I don't think they did their due diligence. I think one that's found this. So the informant the arrest Marty, and then another informant tips off the police that Ruth was also driving a stolen quote black slash broken duly pickup truck. So the police starts surveilling Ryan and seeing, you know, where is he taking this stuff to, who's involved in this? It was like a really major investigation. They eventually arrest him again. They raid one of his warehouses and they find thousands and thousands of dollars worth of stolen equipment and other property you know, in his trailer. And after all that, he gets charged again with three more felonies. It violates his previous probation. There's a filing, say in the Greensboro dockets saying he's violated his probation. And then the very next day there's another document saying, oh that was an air rescind that again really bizarre stuff that I haven't gotten to the bottom too yet. And again he goes to court and he gets probation. After all this, I mean, that could have sent him to jail for over a decade, don't I'm not even sure if he ever paid restitution. So that's twenty ten. After all that, I don't really know what happened between twenty ten and two thousand and around nineteen, but at some point, like the way I describe it as he went from like a dirtbag leftist to like an activated turbo live because like in the early twenty tens, you have documents like he was living in the warehouse with a lady, Like it seems like a real grungy guy. But eventually he started getting really into politics, like around the time I would imagine that, you know, Trump started running. He's a little bit older, he gets activated. Used to look at his old tweets. He had one point he was like a fan of Tulsi Gabbard. He was doing that hashtag let her Speak when Tulsi was getting shut out of the Democratic debates. In twenty nineteen, he moves to Hawaii with fiance Kathleen Shaefer. Who's this lady that actually worked at Victoria Secret Which that kind of wrings some like for all I know, she was just working at some doorfront, but it does lead to speculation like was she connected to like Les Wexner or something. I think that's that's kind of getting over our skime. But he did finance a lot of his later activities. It seems like she more than just a star clerk at least middle management so it's it's worth noting.
Speaker 1: Isn't it wasn't it Chapman that got brought to Hawaii within got brought by his old lady. I think too. It's always because that's always been in the deep parapolitical.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Theory is that there's some sort of unit in Hawaii where they do like it kind of put some sort of finishing touches on the the old mind control or whatever that's. That's I don't know the specifics of it. There's something to do with Hawaii. MANGIONI went there. I don't know if it's Chapman, whoever the Lenin killer was, I forget the name of that guy. I think he went there. And then obviously we have Routh going there. There's someone else I'm missing too, but there's there's a handful of them that I've gone to Hawaii, and I think particularly one island too. I just can't remember which one. But yeah, that's all. But I didn't think it was funny that he's like, oh, he's going with a lady too, So it was like, that's interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, islands in general are weird places, little bubble cultures. I know, I was somebody in the Libertarian Party wing of the Hawaiian chapter was admitting that he's an informant, and it's like, oh, I'm working for the essay. It's like, it's just like you don't. I don't know. People go crazy on islands. It's bizarre. But that's really neither here nor there, no no. But so in Hawaii in twenty nineteen, somebody tips off the FBI that he had a firearm, which of course he wasn't allowed to have as a multiple time convicted felon. He was reported to the FBI, and the FBI took no further action. That's about all I have for that about his activities in Hawaii. It was twenty twenty two, when Russia invaded Ukraine that he really lost his mind. It seems like according to his self published book, which he co wrote with his then fiance, this lady Kathleen Schaeffer, he just says, I, just like every other they're human with a moral compass. Knew that the right thing to go to Ukraine and fight for freedom of human rights, and that is what I did. So he goes to Poland, he crosses the border, he winds up in Kiev and he's he sets up like this makeshift volunteer center where he's trying to sign people up and send them to the front lines. And this is all according to his self published book. Apparently like the local police are like, what the fuck are you doing? And they teared down his tent, tear down all his banners, and he got really upset with that. At one point, he's at a protest about the fighters that were stuck in the Azov Stole power plant. This is like at the very beginning where Putin and Vainer and there's a bunch of Ukrainians, like the a's guys were all like hunkered down in this one site. And I guess there was a big protest in Kiev to like, oh, the government has to do something and extract these guys. And Ruth gets thrown into jail with a bunch of Ukrainians and Ruth is the only one let out. And he attributed it. He attributes it to being an American. People surrounding him were actually like, you know, what the hell are you doing, Like, as an American, you should not be joining protests. That's like very tone deaf and improper. But so it's uncles, yeah, yeah, And a certain point he gave an interview to The New York Times, and he's The New York Times even characterizes it as like Ruth is recruiting people from Syria and Afghanistan to go to Ukraine.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: Sometimes Ruth's activities are illegal, so along with him being reported to the fence by citizens, it's like in the world's largest Western newspaper is literally saying that Ryan Ruth is up to legal activities in Ukraine. So that had to set off a whole bunch of red flags because you know, intelligence assets from every civilized country read the New York Times. So he is obviously heavily monitored. So it's unclear how successful he was about recruiting these people from Syria and Afghanistan. I do have like letters where some Afghanistan guys are writing to the ambassador like we're working with Brian Ruth, Well you let us in Douse. I don't know whatever came to that. Eventually he moved from that project to a drone project. And this is where I'll say, this is where the Israeli link comes in. And in his self published book he says his best quote, his best partner was in Israeli and he kind of this is just he throws that in there in the middle of the book, he's rambling about democracy. He's like, you know, my best partner was in Israeli. However, I think you know, what Israel's doing is wrong. It's like he's just rambling about what they're doing in Gaza. But it's just, yeah, a very interesting link. And I guess it's bizarre to me that next Blumenthal did an entire article on Ruth's self published book and about all his activities in Ukraine, and Blumenthal never mentioned the Israeli partner, which is like a smoking gun link to the Trump assassination attempt. But then three years later he writes an article about the Kirk assassination based on anonymous sources, like it's dating that you know, Kirk was breaking with Israel and that's why he was assassinated. So I don't know if Blumenthal was like just didn't do his search and kindle for Israel that was like, that's what I did, That's how I found it, or if a lot of people suggest that he's just like some Russian asset that puts out missing. But it really annoys me that, like his ship like went megaviral, when it's totally speculative. Well, I reported this solid link and like nobody is even paying attention. Yeah, that's just me airing my petty jealousies.
Speaker 1: I don't disagree with you, trust me. I see that stuff many times. I look this stupid slop. It happens such as our struggle or ejournal struggle exactly.
Speaker 2: Uh So, so after this recruiting project, he actually teams up with two Iranians. And again this is the context of being in Ukraine. So I got to imagine these were Iranian dissidents hanging out with the NAPO crowd. They were probably also in bed with Israel, probably one of the Iranians that want to throw over the government and like reinstall the ARK or something like that.
Speaker 1: The shmooly brand of Iranians. Yeah, which of you to know that they actually do come from They are Iranian juices. Oh yeah, and they're like they were. It was weird. I got that's a weird little rabbit hole I got into back when the Twelve Day War or whatever, because he was really pushing uh the the other guy or whatever, and so then there were some weird connections. Anyways, didn't mean to take you off but yeah, that is Yes, that is the a good example of that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's interesting. There's also a couple Iranian dissidents that are involved in these fake assassination plots. There's some Iranian Jewish lady who Iran allegedly tried to kill and another Iranian journalist who was also involved in something closely tied to the Trump plot. But that's the topic for another episode. Uh So, yeah, Ruth and these Iranians start building drones and it's they seem pretty makeshift. If you read his book, he says they go all the way to the front lines and he's trying to talk to military officials, being like, hey, we want to help you, and the military officials are like telling the fuck off, like get out of here. Maybe really offended, like, oh, these people don't even want my help, Like I'm putting my life on the line and they won't even like give me gratitude. Really, it just sounded like he was being annoying and totally unhelpful and they probably, you know, we're super stressed and just wanted him to leave because he was actually dead weight. So he leaves in twenty twenty two, and in his book he's like I was unsuccessful in the recruiting, unsuccessful in this drone project, but I'm just trying to spread the word now. Eventually, I'm pretty sure he winds up in Taiwan. We don't have any super hard evidence of this, but on his deleted tweets around sometime in twenty twenty three, like I'm in Taiwan, and he's like tweeting at all the foreign leaders like hey, meet with me. I'm in Taiwan. And I just found a letter with writing an ambassador. It was like a private letter where he's like, I'm in Taiwan. So that's why I actually do believe that he went there. Now it's not just his public tweets. He said that in a private letter that he recently filed as in an exhibit. And I don't know if he went here straight from Ukraine or if he went back to Hawaii and then went back to Taiwan at some point, because this is in twenty twenty three and he went home in twenty twenty two, so his movements are are not totally documented. I'm just trying to do the best I can. But in twenty twenty three is when he comes back to Hawaii from Japan, and this is when the Customs and Border Patrol stop him at the airport and question him, and he admits that he's been recruiting Jihattis and Syria like mujahideen type guys in Afghani stand to fight in the proxy war.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 2: The New York Times reports of a lot of his activities were illegal. They certainly sound sketchy to me, But the CBP decided to do nothing. They let him in and they referred his case to DHS, which didn't take any further action. DHS, specifically HSI Homeland Security Investigations, was the agency that received the tip about him from CBP, and after Ruth's assassination attempt, that the head of the HSI actually testified to Congress. It was just like her turn to testify, and Matt gets asked her why you didn't do anything at the time, and her excuse was, well, we didn't have any hard proof that he was trying to assassinate Trump at the time, so we took no further action, even though he was clearly into a lot of shady activities. Does make me believe that they continued to monitor him, though. So he gets back into the country, and now we're in early twenty twenty four, and this scene when he turns towards the idea of plotting to kill Trump in March twenty twenty four, he's actually his daughter. I just found out this last week in the trial. His daughter received one hundred and sixty thousand dollars deposit, which I don't know where this money came from. It was a Fox News reporter writing an article she was in court. The article's not clear where the money came from. I'm going to have to pull the transcript. But a month later is when Ruth wrote this infamous letter to the world where he says, if you're reading this now, I tried to kill Trump and I failed, but I'll offer whoever successful one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. And at the time everybody kind of laughed at that, like, oh, this is just crazy ring. But clearly he did have the financial capacity where if he would have escaped and not getting caught, he could have paid somebody to finish the job one hundred and fifty thousand dollars. He at least had them. This letter was dropped off to two of his former employees. He put it in a box with a bunch of other like explosive components. And the employees are also illegal immigrants. We know because they testified against him and they had to use a translator. So he continues to bounce around the country. And this is according to a state search warrant, Kathleen Schaeffer is financing a lot of these trips. He goes to Phoenix, Arizona, which you know McVeigh fans or you know, Okay seaheads will probably recognize like an Arizona, and he goes all He's just bouncing around all over to places where I don't even know why he went there. Eventually, in July twenty twenty four, after Crooks failed his assassination attempt, that's where Ruth seemed like I'm one hundred percent all in. He texts somebody that a Ukraine or at least the DOJ charging paper said that he texts somebody he believed to be a Ukrainian trying to buy a rocket launcher, and obviously that never came to Fruid. But he also tried to get a fifty caliber sniper rifle and eventually settle on a shitty SKS And he got this by turning back to his old Greensboro Connections former employee named Tina Brown Cooper, he texted her and say like, hey, I need a gun for protection. And then Tina Brown Cooper was a drawbuyer. He went she went to a black market gun dealer named Ronnie j Oxendine and said I need a gun. And then she shows up a couple of days later with Ryan Ruth in tow and Ronnie goes like, well, what the fuck. I haven't seen Ryan in like six years since he moved to Hi, and Tina admit that, oh, actually the gun belongs. The gun is for Ryan, it's not for me. The sale I think he sold it to him for like two hundred bucks. So he gets his SKS. He takes his daughter's Extera and beginning and around August, he drives from Greensboro down to Florida and now he's camping out at a truck stop and he he steals a license plate from another vehicle that was at the truck stop. We find this out later. He's also using aliases, including Brian Wilson. So again this is like, it's not like the most sophisticated stuff, but it does kind of remind me of McVeigh, like this guy just driving around the country olden license plates using aliases. Uh, it's at least it's.
Speaker 1: And jet and all of the place. And he has kids around this time too, as you me. I mean, we've kind of jumped around from the early two thousand or mid two thousands till roughly about a year or so ago now. And as during that time, I don't know how old his kids were in the time, but he also during that time had children. I mean, he's only in his late fifties I think now, so I assume his kids couldn't have been too old. I mean, maybe they were grown during this period of time, but I guess I just imagine in my head they must have been younger. And just to factor that end of the mind too, that this guy is a dad jet setting all over the place doing all this weird stuff. So I don't know, just that seems that strike strikes me as odd.
Speaker 2: I guess, well, this jet setting occurred last year, so the kids are all like in their thirties, but it was like during his criminal life in the early two thousands is when they were, you know, kids, Okay, I guess I guess we'll get to that when we talk more about done and the CP charges. But yeah, there's a whole, there's a whole another thread to tug on there, but let's just finish the lead up to the assassination for now. So he's camping out at this truck stop, and thirteen days before his attempt, the truck stop owner actually calls the county sheriffs in Palm Beach and says, hey, I think this guy's living here, and you like, conduct a wellness check, make sure he's not homeless, make sure he's not like setting up shop here. And the sheriffs come out and they talk to him and he's and he says, oh, I've just tried to find a shady spot to chill out. I'm here to you know, see friends. But I need to see the body cam footage because at this time he's using a stolen license plate, and I'm wondering if if the cops show up, they're not going to at least run the license plate and see that it doesn't match the vehicle. Did they do that, Like, did the Feds tell them not to arrest him. That's pure speculation, but it's something, you know, we need to find out whether they were just negligent and didn't even run the plates, or whether something deeper is going on, but they so he has a contact with local cops. Within two weeks of his attempt, they let him go again, and it's a couple of days later he goes to the Palm Beach International Airport and the search warrant for the state police notes that he parks and surveillance footage shows him walking around and at one point he goes to a spot in a parking garage where he has a clear view of Trump's airport hangar. So it seems like he like he wanted to get a fifty caliber sniper rifle and possibly take out Trump at the airport. I think that's what the state police are suggesting by putting that in the search warrant. So now we're getting up to days within the attempt, and all the while he's texting he's still trying to recruit Afghans who are living in Iran to go to Ukraine. An interesting thing about that is that Iran recently deported like one hundred thousand Afghans, and also the Iranian government was accusing some of the Afghans of like working on behalf of Israel, so that there's just like another little tie there that Ruth was in touch in touch with some of these same people. He was also trying to smuggle Afghans across the southern border. There was a couple families that had come to Brazil and now they're going through Mexico and Ryan Ruth texts one of his old contexts. We only know his name as Ramiro outside of Mexico City, and Ruth is saying, like, how much for you to take him across the border? They're haggling about prices. I believe he knew Ramiro from his days as a roofing contractor, because he says, Hey, this is Ryan from United Roofing. So I'm wondering if Ramiro actually provided him some labor in the early two thousands, but that the human smuggling was earlier in the year. It was right before his assassination attempt he text Romiro saying, hey, I'll be visiting you soon. Pretty much he was trying to set up an escape plan. I guess his idea was to get away with the stolen license plate across the border and hang out with this Ramiro guy. Obviously that wasn't successful, and for some reason, we haven't heard anything more about Ramiro. So we're now the night before the assassination attempt. He's apparently still camping out at that truck stop, and two thirty am he starts camping out right outside of Trump's golf course, and we know this because the state search warrant says that's when his phone started pinging the local tower. There. The interesting thing about this, and I mentioned this to you this morning when we talk, is that, according to congressional report on the assassination attempts, Trump had not planned to golf that day. It was like a last minute decision, and the Secret Service weren't informed about Trump's golf plans until two am that day. So you have the Secret Service getting notified about Trump's golf plans at two am and appears at the golf course half an hour later.
Speaker 1: An odd snapshot in a Trump's life too, that is, at two am he decides to go golfing.
Speaker 4: But anyways, yeah, yeah, you know, you hear that guy, He only like sleeps four hours a day, so apparently, yeah, I don't yeah, I don't know what that.
Speaker 2: Was about, but that's yeah, that's Trump that's a good point, that's a good insight into his personality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was, That's the first thing. I was a hard time decide, hey, change my itinerary for tomorrow.
Speaker 2: But for all we know, he could have made that decision at like eleven PM or something. Secret Service just didn't really get word until a couple hours later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess because he was supposed to.
Speaker 2: Go with Lindsey Graham too, and I think Steve Witkoff was there during the attempt. Lindsey Graham canceled odd enough with a lot of people, that sets off there in Tennis, since Graham is such a big Ukraine support and this whole thing is such Ukrainian ties. So yeah, now we're at the assassination attempt. It's you know, one o'clock and Trump's on the fifth hole. A Secret Service agents his name came out in court, was doing advance on the sixth hole. Sees Ryan Ruth and actually the agent at first goes, you know, how are you doing, sir, And he testifies that Ruth just smiled at him, pointed his rifle kind of you know, it's creepy as Ruth's look that sounds like, you know, horror seen the Secret Service, didn't hesitate open fire five times and missed all five times. I believe he might have been in a golf court cart and he had a forty five pistol, so you know, he's not a great shot. But also it's not like he had an ar or something.
Speaker 1: It's not as comical as it sounds.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I think, you know, I mentioned this at the beginning of the show. Ruth runs off, he gets pulled over forty five minutes later, and this is where the traffic backs up, and you know, there's a car crash, a little girl it's permanently crippled, and uh yeah, yeah, I guess I'll stop there and see if you have any questions, because that's, you know, the sequence of events before we get into his family and all that.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean, that's actually exactly where I was gonna go next. We've got the sequence of events. I mean, I think the next move to I mean, because it's kind of still looking back at the past and kind of a gathering context for who this person is and where we're going with the story. But I figured family probably be just the next place to go. Sounds like you're going there anyways, because I did want to get a just kind of an idea of what's what the hell is going on there? We talked about this morning. Obviously, his son's been busted for child porn and he's I mean, I'm not he Obviously it doesn't necessarily mean he had anything to do with it. You, So there's obviously that makes you wonder, you know, brings up questions. At the very least, is he has a troubled son. I mean, obviously he has an odd life. So you're like, what to what degree does this family life plan to? Uh, I don't know. I mean I find this interesting. I mean, also, these people have to have a mother. I'm assuming too, so that there's a I know that these are things that can s had light upon the character of a man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for sure, for sure. And Yeah, before I get into that, I just found the passage in my book that shows his travels. In twenty twenty four alone, he took plane trips from Hawaii to San Francisco, Phoenix, Saint Louis, Atlanta, and his hometown of Greensboro. The tickets were purchased by his fiance, Kathleen Schaeffer, who rode with him on quote some of the flights. The tickets were about one thousand dollars apiece.
Speaker 1: So by the way, it was Mark. He was sorry, I mean to step in, but it was Mark David Chapman as the one who killed Lennon, and it was the name of his wife. Is that it was Gloria Abbe who's still with him to this day, and she was the one who was running him. I think kind of around the world the same similar type thing as that, So I know, just find that interesting, you know, it's kind of history rhymes. But yeah, we had a Mark David Chapman and his old lady is still with him to this day. Well, I think, yeah, So.
Speaker 2: It is worth mentioning because Schaeffer wasn't called to testified, she wasn't charged. We haven't heard anything from her. I don't know if they're protecting her, but it seems like she should either be criminally culpable or she should have been a prosecution witness. I don't see how they could have just left her alone. Hopefully we'll eventually get interview reports, maybe somebody for we need somebody to actually like try to do this case. But let's get into the family. So it was like two days later, his son gives an interview to the u K. Daily Mail and says, my dad is a peaceful man. I don't think he did this. He's a good guy, and I think the police were already investigating or in at the time. But in any event, he gets raided a couple of days later and cops and the FBI find a whole bunch of drugs, and when they search as electronic device is, they find that he was into CP, and not just any CP. He was specifically into the world of calm, which is kind of the larger taxonomy within like seven six four or that seven six four is within. You know, you've got true crime stuff where people glorify serial killers and mass shooters. You've got the seven six four stuff, which is like getting little girls to abuse themselves, and then you have other just CP enthusiasts where you're all in a chat room sharing your favorite things, and at one point he's even trying to do it in real life. This came out in court. I think when he initially got charged, This would be like October of last year, so about a year ago. Almost a lot of people compared him to Steven Paddock's brother because we all know, Steven Paddock's brother said, oh, my brother wouldn't do this, and he immediately got charged with CP. But this doesn't appear to be the case here, because it turned out that the local sheriffs had already received a tip from some like a federal nonprofit that works with the FBI that kind of investigates these cases. They got a tip from a tech company. They passed it along to the local sheriff, and in late twenty twenty three, the sheriffs even visit the mother's house and leave their business card with her and said, hey, we're looking for Oran. We're investigating his activities, you know, related to the abuse of children. And the mother called Orrin and told him this, and he just never responded. You know, he's not going to like turn himself in, I guess, because he knows he'd be in big trouble. But it was after his dad gets you know, nationally famous, that the local law enforcement and the FBI returned to him. They find all this nasty material in his devices, they charge him, And it was at his sentencing hearing a couple months ago that I attended where we learned a lot of the family history. Ryan got divorced with Oran's mother when he was twelve, which this would have been in the mid two thousands, when he's getting into all his crime and apparently it really affected him. But before that he seemed kind of like a borderline abusive or oppressive father. He would give him like a whole bunch of books and always be quizzing him and pressuring him, and whenever Orran did bad in school, he would like really rate him, even though you know, Ryan himself was kind of a scumbag criminal. At one point, Oran's living with his mother, but when he's fifteen, he wanted to go live with Ryan, but that didn't work out. They got into an argument and Ryan kicked him down the stairs. Oron eventually gets a scholarship to go to state school. So he obviously was a bright kid, but he only lasted a semester, kind of like Tyler Robinson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so I was thinking, yeah, and.
Speaker 2: Then he gets a job as like a roadie where he's setting you know, concerts, including like international concerts, which.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's yeah, that's a new one. That's a good that's a good one. That's a that's a new one. I haven't heard that one before. Obviously I'm being a little bit cynical here, and I think people know what I'm alluding to, and kind of a perfect cutout.
Speaker 2: It was the perfect I mean when we're trying to coop Maduro. The first Trump administration in like twenty nineteen, I remember, like Richard Branson and all these people held a huge benefit concert I think in Venezuela, and there were reports of them like smuggling in actual weapons through these under the auspices of or concert. And so I don't know if that's what Or was into, but he was like also traveling the world.
Speaker 1: I wonder if you could see what where his h where he worked at what venues. I don't know, maybe that'd be too deep and you can't find that stuff. That'd be interesting to see what ones he worked.
Speaker 2: That might be in my notes. So I'll have to go pull that up that I did make a mental note that I like, I gotta find out more. But it's just been such a deluge of information. Uh So, yeah, we got Ryan Ruth Or, sorry, we got Or and Ruth and that whole saga ended. He was sentenced to seven years in prison, and I guess the next thing to get into would be Ryan's actual trial and all the proceedings.
Speaker 1: There is there any meaning for I know as a daughter. Do we know anything about her? I know other than I guess she did cry at the latest trial with him, which obviously we'll get into that, and I think she's done nothing but vouch for him. Is there anything particular? Is she the same does she share the same mother as the other son or is it a different mother.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think there's orange there the daughter, and then there is Adam Ruth. I don't know anything about Adam. Sarah is. Yeah, she seems a little bit out there. We didn't learn anything her until like the last week was the first time she ever spoke publicly. So yeah, I'll get to that, but I guess let's start at the beginning of Ryan's criminal defense, which he originally originally had lawyers who seemed to be doing the best they could fighting an uphill battle. They filed several interesting motions in early twenty twenty five, pretty much claiming that the FBI tainted evidence, which it pretty much did. One of the motions was to prohibit the Justice Department from introducing Ryan's rifle as evidence, and the reason they did that is because the FBI apparently collected the rifle from the scene and then they took it to Quantico and they claimed to test fire it, and then they just took it apart and put it in a drawer. And the defense goes like, hey, wait a minute, we don't know if this rifle was functional, Like we don't know anything about it, and now it's tainted forever. We can never discover that. So there was a long legal fight. Eventually the defense was allowed to test fire it. It shot the first time, but then the second time it jammed, and so you know, it really didn't help Ryan too much because one shot is all you need, uh, But it just goes to show you that, you know, the most prestigious law enforcement agency and the country. You know, they almost bungled it, Like if it would have jammed on the first shot, that would have been a real problem. And the FBI later claimed in court that the rifle was perfectly operational when they tested it, and their excuse was that they used some kind of like corrosive acid to uncover the serial number that Ruth kind of buffed out. But they have some kind of special acid where you could like still see the engravings, So that was their excuse for why it probably misfired. I see your face. That doesn't sound I don't like doing that on the outside of the stock with fire.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know the exact gun or anything, and I'm no gun expert, but that just doesn't make sense to me that how some sort of oil or something from the stock. It's like, No, it sounds like you let it sit into probably a dusty area and accumulate. I don't know. I mean I just probably maybe even threw it in its place, banged up. Probably just yeah, probably just jammed after one shot for those reasons. But I don't know. I'm talking to my butt, but yeah, probably just sitting around in a shitty spot. They don't have a good uh, they don't have a good track record of keeping keeping track of evidence or or taking care of evidence at all. I mean, there's a there's a whole saga of that local in the city bombing stuff, and you know their lab coming into questions.
Speaker 2: So yeah, there's an entire book called tainting Evidence, like Ruby Ridge, Waco, even the O. J. Simpson case. I haven't read that book yet, but I did read the Okay section. Uh, so they not. Another thing to add about the rifle is this just shows you, like what a crazy clown Ryan was, is that the scope was like taped on and like glued on, so like the scope wouldn't have worked. Yeah, so again, like if he had lawyers, they might have been able to inject some kind of reasonable doubt as to like the seriousness of his assassination attempt.
Speaker 1: I gotta ask you, do you think fed's just like like if you do get to like top level glowy weird ops, like are they like just all turbolibs, because it's always seems to be or maybe they're just it's almost like are they giving us winks? I mean, obviously I'm not saying you'd assert one thing another, but like say, for JFK the magic bullet theory, we're getting a magic bullet theory. Again, it always seems to be these silly little things only like a turbolib wouldn't really like if I was doing a cover up for the the FBI, like I wouldn't be like, yeah, well, say it was a thirty hot six, they'll buy it, like just stuff not saying obviously that's fake, but you just usually as an example, since it's timely, it just always seems I don't know, just it's like just just stuff like taping on a scope, like I mean, come on, like, I don't know, it just seems obviously maybe it's just a side. Mean, it's just a stupid aside for me there. I don't know if you have anything to add to that, but it is always that always seems to be the the Achilles Heels, some dumb turmo turbolib nonsense where you're like, how did you not know this? How do you not know? This? Made no sense? Well, I forget to.
Speaker 2: Get into it, like total speculation on my part is that I think, Again, I don't know, but I think that might be the case where July thirteenth was like a serious attempt where Trump was supposed to die and that crook said like a very nice AR fifteen with a red dot site. So but I think maybe the follow up attempt was not supposed to succeed, but maybe they just ran ruthed Trump to muddy the waters because up until that point, when Congress was laser focused on Butler, but now you have two cases, it's going to confuse the public. It's going to distract people. I think it might have just muddy at the waters. It wasn't actually designed to be a serious attempt. And I do think, you know, this was all just Ryan being an idiot because he bought it from that Ronnie guy, because he tried to get a fifty caliber but he only had this crappy sas Chinese model.
Speaker 1: Yeah, right, To be clear, I wasn't trying to get you assert he was a glory. I just think it's just funny that it's always seems to be with these deep events, there always seems to be these flaws that like if you're just like a normal red blooded American, you go, huh. But like it's like, but then there's like a if we are to assume there's puppets at play or puppeteers at play, You're like, do you just guys just not have you never shot a gun? Have you like just little things like that, You're just like, I mean, I don't know, I guess I guess that's more just kind of getting at, like to the character of the people that would do these sort of things, so they just that out of touch. I don't know, maybe I know, maybe I'm just talking to myself here. It just seems to be I'm noticing a pattern here, and it's funny to me.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but so yeah, that's the that's the rifle. Everything that Ruth did was half baked. But we're on the subject of FBI tsing evidence. So another interesting motion that the defense filed was to prohibit uh, the witness who saw Ruth running away from the golf course from testified. And this one actually was far more intriguing and I think had more legal substance than the rifle because the witness actually initially told the cops that he saw about six foot two blonde guy, which matches Ruth, but the witness described him as somebody in his twenties, which fine, that makes sense. Somebody with like a full head of hair, blond from thirty yards away or so lean guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in a distance I could see. Maybe you think he was young, I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I agree. And the witness also said that he saw that Ruth threw something through the sun roof of the Exterra when the Exterra didn't have a sunroof, and they also found a footprint right next to the Exterra that didn't match Ruth. So there were a couple interesting things that could inject out there. After the witness talks to the local cops, they fly him in a helicopter to where Ruth was pulled over on the I ninety five, and the local cops did everything by the books. They're like, hey, we don't want to pressure you. You look at Ruth, you know, is this the guy? And the witness says, yeah, I'm ninety nine percent sure. And after that, though, is where more tainting comes into play, where he goes to the FBI office and then the agents show them a photo of Ruth, you know, getting like a purp shot, and they're like, oh, this is the guy, right for sure? This is the guy, And the witness is like, oh, yeah, okay, I guess. And so the defense filed the motion saying the FBI tan and the witness this was highly leading. You didn't show him a criminal lineup with five different suspects. You just showed him a picture of Ruth. And so they tried to prohibit the witness from testifying too, but Judge Cannon overruled that. But I think you know, they still were to cross examined the witness, and they could have brought all this up. But after the two motions failed and there was another motion to disqualify the gun charges on Second Amendment grounds, which is kind of like a legally interesting case, but we don't have to get into that because it's not really a fact based thing. But I think Ruth got kind of dismayed or frustrated at his lawyers, and this is around July or August. He fires them and says, I'm gonna represent myself, and that's it was just a total shit show. After that, his opening statement, he was given forty five minutes, and first of all, he apologizes to the jurors, like, oh, I'm sorry to take you away from your life to be here. He starts talking, and like within five minutes, he goes into a rant about like Hitler and Gaza, and Judge Cannon interrupts him. She tells the jury to leave. She scolds him. She's like, hey, you got to stick to the case. You can't just, you know, go into your theory about world affairs. Brings the jury back in, and Ryan immediately starts talking about like Hitler again, and that's when Judge Cannon just totally shuts him down and says, okay, you don't get an opening statement because you can't follow the course rules. So it didn't get much better than there. From there, the DJ speeds through its evidence that the trial was initially supposed to last until mid October, but it wrapped up this week because Ruth's cross examination was either totally pointless Judge Cannon would shut him down. At one point, he asked a witness like, would you go to Taiwan on plan a concert with me? And Judge kind It's like just like, what the hell are you doing? Like you're done. The FBI called a Secret Service agent that spotted him to testify, and Russell Lee cross examination was well, I didn't actually shoot you, and the agent goes, well, yeah, but you did point a rifle at me, and you know that is a little bit traumatizing. Interesting about the Secret Services evidence is that they actually have recorded radio transmissions of saying, hey, we spotted somebody in the bush. Bush's shots fired, shots fired. And they didn't record the Butler event though, and what they like, oh, well after Butler they started recording, But that's not the case. There's a recent GAO report that said that they still don't record for all their events, so it just so happened that they were recording while Trump was golfing. Well they didn't court for an official event, but I find that to be highly suspicious.
Speaker 1: That is weird. That is weird.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so yeah, Ruth called three defense witnesses, including Artie, who was one of the crackheads who was involved in twenty ten schemes. Another one was one of Orn's childhood friends, and they both said, well, yeah, Ryan Rue's a good guy, but we haven't seen him since twenty nineteen when he moved to Hawaii, So you know, that didn't help him at all. And even if they saw him up until September tenth, you know, it wouldn't have helped him. Like testifying that he's a nice guy, that's not evidence. His one expert witness was Michael McLay, who was a former Marine sniper instructor who now works for American Airlines. But he's the guy that tests fired as skas and it jammed on the second round. But McLay didn't help him either because McClay said, well, the place where he was perched was actually would have had a view of Trump on the sixth hole, and so like that kind of backfired.
Speaker 1: On Ruth and McLay was the guy that he called to the stand that was his his selected witness submarine sniper. Yeah, but it didn't do anything for him? Was it damning? Team though? Like like or because you can try to we talked this morning a little bit method to the madness. I'm kind of prying at that a little bit, kind of like kind of like what what what actually ended up being the case here?
Speaker 2: But yeah, anyways, go on, I would says it was damning because part of the d OJ's case was that this was like a sniper perch at the golf course where he was. And yeah, I guess that that reminds me this is like the safe place where paparazzi would hang out with their cameras and try to photograph Trump as he golfed, So like it was kind of a known spot. But I don't know how Ryan knew that was like a perfect spot. Again, I got, I got, that's not something you could google. He either had to do intense surveillance and planning or somebody just told him like, oh that's a perfect spot, like that's where the photographers hang out. You could get him there.
Speaker 1: What were the credentials in that sniper again, there's something you said there that I thought it was interesting if you could jog my memory. What was his credentials?
Speaker 2: He was a marine and he was a sniper instructor. But now he's an American Airlines pilot.
Speaker 1: That's what That's what caught my eye. American Airlines like a pilot like me. But go on, yeah, like Barry Seal or something. Just American Airlines isn't isn't American Airlines that uses a cutout? Right? This is one of the cutouts or I mix it up like one of the Oh I'm retarded. I'm mixing that up with they all sound as Air America. There you go. I'm just an idiot. I was like, what, No, okay, all right, there you go. Never mind.
Speaker 2: All those guys work, old buddy.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, just want to clear that up, all right, cool? I was just mixing the two up, got it.
Speaker 2: Yeah? No, It's the only reason I mentioned that is because the DOJ initially tried to say mcclay's not an expert because he's just a pilot. But he does have a legitimate resume as you know, a military with you know, sniper expertise and so ruth. You know, he calls these three witnesses. He initially wanted to have like twenty witnesses, including some like professors from NYU that he didn't even know, but he wanted to have them come down and testify about like the importance of democracy and why Trump's a demagogue and stuff like that. This total just total nonsense. I guess. One of the most humorous witnesses he wanted to testify was a former lover who wanted him to spank her in bed, and he said no. And that was supposed to demonstrate that he's peaceful. So Judge Cannon called that like a farce. You're not going to make a farce out of my court proceeding. So yeah, all that failed. He declines to testify, but he is allowed to give closing arguments, and basically his whole argument was, well, I never pulled the trigger. But you know that's that's pretty dubious. So the jury went to lunch, say this is yesterday. It's been a long day. Yeah, it's just yesterday, And then it didn't even take two hours for them to return a verdict. And that's when he initially or that's when he had to stab himself in the neck with a pen. Couldn't even do that properly. He did a check the old brought back into court. His daughter Sarah starts screaming, you out, don't do anything to yourself. She storms out of the room the courtroom. She's filmed walking briskly in her white dress. And yeah, that's that. He hasn't been sentenced yet. I expect him to be sent to some sort of communications management.
Speaker 1: Unit or super That was my next question.
Speaker 2: Is the one guy where I don't feel bad at all because just the more I study Thomas Crooks, I think he was like kind of a good kid who somehow was radicalized. The more I study Ryan Ruth, I think he is just a narcissistic asshole who wanted to make history because he's got reflated.
Speaker 1: Well, I definitely don't feel bad for the guy, but I actually would definitely prefer he doesn't go to one of those MAX things, just so we're able to talk to him so much much like I'm much like. For example, if we do find out this Tyler guy is actually the guy that did you know was the one who pulled the trigger or was involved, I still wouldn't be calling for the death penalty because we don't know exactly what's going to happen, and we need to you know, these are the best witnesses we have, so we want to be able to have access to these people, whether that means being living or being able to not be completely shut off from the outside world entirely. Yeah, we want access to these people. So I guess, yeah, that was kind of like my next question was that if he's gonna be able, but yeah, that is probably I would assume he's probably gonna have some sort of a communication severely limited, some sort of super Max of some sort. I guess then the question would be, we talked about this morning, but you know, I guess I feel like I kind of have to ask this question again just for the purpose of this, you know, the manner of this episode just kind of the idea of the method behind the madness. But I guess I'll kind of reframed this question in such a way as so, like, what do you think was the effect of all the shenanigans at court? Because it sounds like to me, like, I know, if we're trying to read into like, oh he's crazy, this that well, you probably want to see like what ended up happening and then maybe try to decipher things from there. Do you think that it sounds to me like this basically spiked the case and also kind of left this as we said, he's probably getting ready to go off to Supermax and now we have this impression to the outside world that he's fucking alone. Uh, and now he's going off to probably some sort of SuperMac. So yeah, just kind of is my right in this assumption this is like a spiking of the case. Is this a I just I don't know, just kind of that question again too. Also just kind of have did you? I mean, it sounds like some Oswald type shit, but I mean, I will be honest, every time I've dug into it, it seemed he was pretty committed to the bit. He seemed like a pretty pretty he was turbolibed to the max. So just I don't, I don't know, just thoughts I guess, because I mean the end of the day, like if this was a glowy up like and they wanted to shuttle this guy off to not be seen and uh and kind of make him look like a crazy person, well you know, mission accomplished. But also he sold the he sold the He sold it pretty well if that was what he was doing. So I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he certainly wasn't a witting operative, but I do think he was very easily manipulated. And I do think, yeah, the trial was a total farce. I think Judge Cannon participated in the cover up. But yeah, we talked about this this morning. But there was an untold amount of classified information in this case, which I believe had to do with his travels in Ukraine other such things. And Judge Cannon sign an order in August saying that the DOJ is allowed to keep this hidden because it could quote jeopardize national security, which is just a very odd thing. If he is just a run of the mill looney tune who just hidden the bushes and tried to kill Trump, then why is there classified information that could jeopardize national security? Absolutely no sense. And yeah, letting him represent himself was obviously a huge heir too, not only for Ruth's rights, but I think the defense might have been able to tease more information from the government. Yeah, and I guess yeah. I mentioned before we jump off that after this there is an aftermath that after Ruth's attempts. All of a sudden, we get a lot more rumors about an Iranian assassination plot. And this came out earlier this year where Trump started using a plane that was owned by Steve Whitcough because the government was telling him that people have shipped or smuggled Iranian missiles into the countries and there's hit squads out to get you. They want to blow up your plane, and so his cruise is like campaign staff still use Trump Force one, but he used this decoy plane with Witcoff for the last couple of months of campaign. And there's a book called twenty twenty four which is written by a Washington Post reporter that details some of the bizarre things that the Secret Service was telling him. Against one point, his staff is going going to Trump Force one, and all of a sudden, the Secret for Service is like keep down and run, run, run, get on the plane. Like it really seems like a total syop they did on Trump to make it seem like Iran was out to get him. And I Sean this was on Sean Ryan's show too. He's talking about like Iranian missiles invisible bombs, and I believe that they spun evidence from Ruth's case to present this intelligence, like Ruth's texting about getting a rocket. Luner. He had also been in touch with Afghans and he had been building drones with these Iranians in Ukraine. So like at least they had like something very tenuous to spin and tell Trump, like, Hey, Iran's behind you.
Speaker 1: And if you look at it from that perspective of like you're trying to tell a boomer that he's going to be killed by Iran by some turbolib and you're dropping this intel to him. Yeah, I guess it is kind of almost kind of hilarious and almost perfect that this would be exactly probably what he had imagined is out there trying to kill him, this guy right here, the Ryan Rals of the world, see. I guess there's something comical to be said about that, man. I guess kind of any any final or something I wanted probably out there but I forgot. But was there any final thoughts on the Ryan rail stuff that you feel like we should cover? I mean, I guess just kind of maybe one less I just kind of what do you think of the hopes of getting anywhere with this? I mean, you said mention we needed Jesse trying to do. Seems like they kind of, you know, got their bases pretty well covered here. I don't know to what degree anything will go anywhere. I mean, they got them seems like they're about to have him mestled up tight, probably in some sort of communicated you know, lack of communication. They also got a son that I don't know what degree if this is, you know, intentional or not. But you know, a kid with some charges, some pretty hardcore charges is a leverage point. I don't know what. Didn't you said he got charged though, right, so you would assume that's not something that could be used as leverage in any way at this point. So you right, you think it's seven years You said, oh yeah, yeah, So okay, because I'll guess that too. So I don't know, maybe at least that's off off the table. So I assume that it's just the prison thing. I mean, I guess, thoughts, do you think we're gonna have a really gonna find out a damn thing about this or not? Really?
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, No, the biggest thing would be Trump ordering the evidence to be declassified. That would be you know, the lowest hanging fruit that he could do tomorrow if he wanted, but I don't he either isn't aware or maybe there really is is really tie either you know, blackmail from doing it or something like that. Yeah, I would say the biggest thing we need is like people should be asking questions like who was this a rate or Israeli partner, things like that. It just seems really bizarre to me that nobody's asking these questions. Instead they're just totally speculating about the Kirk case. But but yeah, Trump ordered it to be declassified and meanwhile will try to foid the availabilation that isn't classified. But I gotta imagine that this is just gonna be enough cases that never really gets solved.
Speaker 1: I know what I wanted to say a minute ago, you mentioned that he's kind of the idea of how this could almost be a syop on the president of sorts, which kind of totally makes sense. But you know, on that note, I've heard people theorize. I think it's a pretty interesting theory, especially as of late, and if you understand to what degree he is committed to this terrorist state. Some of the recent claims, you know, especially Trump's lately for his defense of October or not of October seventh, but of the Gaza stuff has been pointed to, like chopped a baby's heads, chopped off, all the crazy atrocity stuff that I would say, for the most part, most people have kind of you know, it was bad obviously, but obviously I don't know your opinion. My point being is it seems like I wouldn't be surprised if world leaders were receiving some sort of pyops there as well. I mean, how we had on the ground level, just you know, us people we saw when that stuff was happening, like AI that was you know, being seeded out and stuff. So I can only imagine what world leaders behind closed doors and skiffs are being shown that are being you know, passed off as authentic intelligence. So, I mean, you can only imagine if you think about the games that are played on us, you can only imagine the games that are played on them. So and then they're playing those games on you. So it's just a big vicious sy op circle. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Daniel Ellsberg wrote about that in his Memoirs where he's like, actually, people with access to the most top secret information are not really any better informed than just you know, reading anti war dot com every day. That's just as good because a lot of the most top secret information is just total bullshit.
Speaker 1: Exactly. Well, Ken, it's a pleasure having you on. I'm sure we'll have you on again sometime soon. You want to let people know where they can find you.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, Headline USA dot com on Twitter at jd Underscore Cash and the book that should be out by the end of the year is the Trump Assassination attempts what the investigations missed and why.
Speaker 1: It matters awesome. Well, for those want to support what I'm doing over here, leave a like, share, subscribe, comment, leave a five star of you and iTunes or Spotify. You can follow me on Twitter at taragan Ose, I'm on YouTube, on them Rumble, I'm on all the podcasters wherever you find me at, I'm there. And for those who want to support me in the best way you can, you can do that with money over at patroon dot COM's just No Way Hose twenty twenty, the lowest levels two bucks that gives you access to early episodes. They usually but do one to two of those a week, usually keep up four behind the paywall at any given time. You also get access the ad free RSS feed. You get access a telegram and access the pre show, post show and video calls for me in Austin's weekly live callin show. Already Dead. The highest levels my sponsors and they give them a big shadow every episode, so thank you for everything they do. I have my previous co host, I'm targang at Learned to Toad, also at Abrogate, D's at z o Virus, k at Underscore and Hysil Tim title at John Cleebold, Will Bell's delicious Blueberry Rebui Wine, big fan of show, Torn May At, Wayne to the Catcher in the Rye and Mark Vestibule. I appreciate all of you guys for the support and with that we're gonna get out of here. We will catch you on the next one. Bye bye