Speaker 1: That's that's me on the drums. No, it's not okay, this is me on guitar list.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm sorry. We got so busy last night booking guests and having fun and doing our stuff and going back and forth. I mean, if our boss had not taken the day off, maybe this would be more organized. But I guess it's okay.
Speaker 1: It's all about Gus Allen.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know, I mean our boss.
Speaker 1: Hey, go sound good morning. Oh thanks, hey Gus Allen?
Speaker 3: You support?
Speaker 1: Hey, hey, Gus Allen. How does a Gus Allen screwing a light bulb?
Speaker 2: I don't know. How does Gus Allen screw in the light bulb? Day? Dwight?
Speaker 1: Hey, how's the light bulb? And the entire world revolves around Gus Allen.
Speaker 2: I almost I almost got Dwight and I to send you some tasteful pictures let yesterday on your day off, but.
Speaker 1: He unplugged it just to make it even better. Yeah, plug you unplugged, didn't you?
Speaker 3: I did, actually got as from Tony Venetti and I turned it.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, you didn't look at it.
Speaker 1: You haven't blocked him.
Speaker 2: I looked at it, but I didn't answer it. Uh many I thought many cot Okay, here's the deal. Last night, I thought it was Wednesday, so I was bookie Manny Connell for Thursday.
Speaker 4: I was.
Speaker 2: I kept thinking tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow, because tomorrow today, as in today is Thursday, it's Wednesday.
Speaker 1: That's okay. She would be our guest tomorrow morning. But we got plenty of guests, plenty a great guest.
Speaker 2: We got a good show.
Speaker 1: We got a great show. Frank Kellyando is going to be doing the show.
Speaker 2: He's the dude that does all the voices, mostly sports stuff.
Speaker 1: It was great man when they had him on Fox NFLS.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he was great.
Speaker 1: I don't know why that went away. They dropped him on what with Wriggleman?
Speaker 2: Remember then, I'm gonna ask, like in that business like he was when he was at his height. They started canceling people, so I wonder if he was like, well, I can't do Kevin Spacey anymore, Like how many people does he have to eliminate during the cancelization period? No Cruden. His big thing is Gruden, and Gruden got canceled for a while.
Speaker 1: He also did a NFL commentator.
Speaker 2: I'm uncomfortable, all right, we'll take that we'll come out with us. We have the great Pat Boone.
Speaker 1: Yes, Pat Boone's going to join the show. And interesting guy. Man, the guy he was offered his own television show when he was I mean just a college kid. He was like twenty okay, but he's a hardcore. He was a hardcore still is hardcore Christian. And they said, well, he said, yes, it sounds great. Well who's the sponsor? They said, Schlitz Beer. So he walked away from it because he didn't think it was right.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: Then eventually, so let's walking away from your own television show on a network in your twenties. He does, He gets it back, They come back. They finally land a dealer said okay, what about Chevrolet? And he starts. He starts this show as successful. They starts booking these these great black artists, Nat King, Cole all these, you know, and then they give him stuff. They say, hey, you can't have black artists on anymore. So he says, if that's the case, that's the case, I'm walking away.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 1: So then they bend again. Interesting guys.
Speaker 2: So this is so most people are like, yeah, Patpooon coming on, much more interesting than you think. Yeah. So we'll have that plus a guy. Wamz Our Partners across the Hall has provided a guy's coming into the studios to play live Preston Cooper.
Speaker 1: Presley about Preston Cooper. Yeah, Preston Cooper, thank you. I'm thinking to you. Somebody put it wrong on my notes.
Speaker 2: Someone put it wrong in your notes. Preston Cooper is going to come in and do a song love Susan on the show. Yeah, okay, so it's going to be a good day. It looks like it might rain a ted bit. It's right, let's start with this and we'll get to all these guests and it's going to be a really good show. And it goes Kentucky's getting ready to play Friday night. You can hear it right here on news radio eight forty whas. If you're out and about running around, then tune it in. It's the seven to twenty game on Friday night in Indianapolis. Most people are just going up. Yeah, party in Indie.
Speaker 1: It's a home game. Yes, but listen to this.
Speaker 2: But mang on, but Gus, Gus knows this too. Even if there's not a wreck after the game, oh gosh, sixty five South will be twenty five miles an hour, there won't be a wreck. You'll go twenty five and you're already tired. It's the end of the day. You're exhausted, and you're you're wondering, why am I going twenty five miles an hour? Because all of that traffic on sixty five. They can't handle it from Indy to Louisville.
Speaker 3: They're getting it three lane there. It's a matter of time. But yes, it's it's crazy.
Speaker 1: So I remember this must have been around twenty ten or so, me and our local sales president. I'm gonna do it. A Giants fan. The Giants were playing the Colts. I said, man, they got a Sunday night game. Let's go up watch Sunday night game. Yeah, I'll drive us back. Yeah, we'll be a little.
Speaker 2: Tired, Yeah, a little bit over the time. Let's go.
Speaker 1: We got home at four o'clock in the morning. Amen, four o'clock in the morning, man, ridiculous. Yeah, that's crazy, all right, get off my law.
Speaker 2: So I have a relative that did the twenty three in me. I tried to talk her out of it. I said, please don't do that. I was like, we don't need all our genetics out there. We don't need our DNA out there. We don't need someone to track us down. Especially you get right.
Speaker 1: Especially when you don't know who you're related to down that that's right.
Speaker 2: You don't know what branch is branching off to what.
Speaker 1: Well, the Witden tree just goes straight up.
Speaker 2: I'll pay you that much a lot, I think you tell me. I know several people that regretted doing it. Ay, none of that there thought their heritage was what it was, right, Like, they thought they were Irish and they end up being you know, Lithuanian, right, and they're just like, I'm not anything that I was taught I was, or how I grew up and who I thought I was. I'm not any of it. The other thing is there has been some good stories people tracking down.
Speaker 1: If I got like a multi millionaire a billionaire relative, yeah, then I'm coming clean with it. But who knows. I I know my own family's past. Oh no, no, I'm not related to him.
Speaker 2: Well, I have some of my best friends. There were three brothers, uh, and this is a good one. They lost a brother to drug addiction and alcoholism the same month that they found a brother, like a tracked him down. So it was a push and it was funny because when they saw the picture, like you know, they were like, send us some pictures whatever. Once they sent the pictures, like oh no, no, no, no, yeah, you're one of us. Uh. But they the month they lost a brother, they gained a brother through this kind of sort of situation. So there are some good news, good good stories.
Speaker 1: Oh no, if I I should bring this up or not, but didn't you what?
Speaker 2: Hang on?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Well, ok so any time you say I don't know.
Speaker 3: This is from the boss level here, that's probably a really good indication you shouldn't bring it out.
Speaker 1: You know what, maybe maybe there is pers doing this.
Speaker 2: Oh here's the things. Our little boy is growing up. Our little boy is growing up. It was like, maybe I shouldn't say that.
Speaker 1: Wait a minute. We've had the boss sitting in on the show several times over the past few months. Are you a plan or you just trying to.
Speaker 2: Help her him?
Speaker 3: Well we'll discuss that another time.
Speaker 2: All right, So here's here's the story. Okay, So twenty three and me is selling. They're selling the company, which means your information you're going to be for sale and your DNA, your DNA is for sale, and it's scaring the crap out of a lot of people, and they should be I think, yeah, I mean, who's gonna matter of fact, that's really where the money was. I guarantee you whatever you paid one hundred and twenty dollars to get your test done, I bet you that was a push. They were using twenty three and me allegedly was selling our information to companies for genetic testing, companies that wanted to know. You know, there's there's like three thousand companies that buy information.
Speaker 1: You know, So let me tell you when you start fooling around with big DNA. If you think big DNA cares about your personal life, think again, Sport.
Speaker 2: But I think there are I think people should be aware. If you are a family member, I have tried twenty three in me, your information is going to be for sale. They're trying to figure out twenty three.
Speaker 1: And me sounds like somebody's weekend in college.
Speaker 2: Don't it's my why? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, listen, So Sammy Hagar, are there some kind of a thing on PBS where they go back and they do your ancestry you know?
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I've seen that they.
Speaker 1: Did it on him and his last name wasn't even Hagar.
Speaker 2: No, No, those shows are so fascinating.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't want to do one of those, would you.
Speaker 2: They look like when they tell people the truth about their ancestors, they here's the thing you don't want to know. You don't want to know. They had several of these celebrities that were active in the you know, BLM and and the Black Movement and African American Mumment movement in America, and they got their things done and it didn't look good. No, No, what it did was, yeah, you've seen several and they're like, your your ancestors owned slaves, Yeah, your your great great grandfather owned slaves or grandmother owned slaves, and they're they you could see the life drained from them, of course, and they're just like what I think.
Speaker 1: If they did it on me, I would be the heir to the throne of some Mesopotamian kingdom probably. I mean, I kind of I've always feel like I'm royalty, like in my blood, you know.
Speaker 2: You're a we always feel that too, You're you're a royal something.
Speaker 1: But then maybe they I think maybe that my real king and queen mother just did like the Moses thing and put me in a basket and sent me somewhere, and my mama just found me. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yes, you and Moses have very similar studies.
Speaker 1: We do. If you think about it.
Speaker 2: You've been you've been trying to You've been trying to get the south Enders to leave.
Speaker 1: I've been droving Dixie.
Speaker 2: Ioway great Exodus of.
Speaker 1: Forty years.
Speaker 2: I'm telling you people right, and you end up in Middletown forty years.
Speaker 1: I've been telling you all about to sixty four East forty years.
Speaker 3: Oh how many people do you know that have taken that test?
Speaker 2: A lot? Some people a lot. They didn't. We got a call, Dwight was alluding to it. We got a call from somebody in Indiana and was trying to say something about my dad or my grandfather or something that there was a they think that we were I was their uncle or a sibling or something. And we were just like, first of all, you know, here's the thing. This is where you find out, well, great, what's the deal. Most of my siblings and my family were like, yeah, we don't care who. We've done enough on our plate. We got enough siblings and nephews and nieces with great super have fun, we don't do your thing. Not to be me a test, and.
Speaker 3: I guess he just took it at a random and then got contacted by a son he did not know.
Speaker 1: Correct right, no, right, correct.
Speaker 3: And he's like, uh, you know you're not my son? He goes, no, I think I am, Oh, sure enough.
Speaker 1: Guess what.
Speaker 2: Here's the deal. Oh and here's why, because they because you could here. This is why I think this is messed up. Because they can give you a percentage on what chance you are related to this person. Okay, so whether so they'll tell you you have a ninety eight percent chance you're related, you have a and then they break it out you're an aunt or a nephew, or a sibling or a son or a daughter. They give you the percentages and sometimes you're just like ninety eight percent.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is clinical, but hand on the dump button. What At one point I wanted to be a sperm donor, okay, because I like doing that and I like money. Right, but evidently there's this psychiatricaluation. Clearly, clearly, there's a budget paperwork, and you know clearly are you can you take it knowing that you have children out there?
Speaker 2: And yeah, each sperm donation has a profile. Okay, all right, and I can't imagine. Hey, no, that guy that worked at the car.
Speaker 1: Wash, I'm calling up to the sperm bank and going, hey, it's my sample moved yet I'm ready for another one. No, mister witt, mister whitt wet, we're still good.
Speaker 2: We're still good.
Speaker 1: So I didn't because it was gonna be too difficult and they probably would accept me anyway. So but my thought is, what if you did that? What if you were a sperm donor and you want to be anonymous, but now it tracks you down somehow through this twenty three and me.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying. Yeah, that's what That's why this twenty three and me was way more than people could handle. And at some point people are like, I'm not doing that. And then the other thing is you don't want to know. You know why because your grandparents lied to you. Wires there, they lied to you. What what you think is your history is not your history.
Speaker 1: Your panto looms like a blade.
Speaker 2: So that showed for hours that we had more like Viking blood than we did Italian blood, because the damn Vikings used to come down and hey, have their way with our titan women is.
Speaker 1: Your sister hope? Man, she was like this hat that I'm done and with two big horns on it.
Speaker 2: Thank you bad. So that's the kind of stuff you're like, When are we more Norwegian? Then?
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm here to pick up your system for a dinner cruise. As you notice, my boat is shaped like a sea monsters that has several legs swimming. That's a Viking boat.
Speaker 2: Thank you bad. All right, let's do joke of the day. We got a show.
Speaker 1: Let's do it.
Speaker 2: We might take calls later on the on the twenty three and me. Anybody wants to have a story about Oh oh yeah, we we this happened to us. Uh, let's do joke.
Speaker 1: Deg there we go. Hey, fellas hell. A man sitting at home just watching television, kick back in his easy chair from Sims furniture. You know that's what he Uh, here's a voice in his head and the voice says, oh.
Speaker 2: Man, that's crazy. Twenty three twenty three. Me so your house, Oh my god's very specific. Oh just not get out the hell.
Speaker 1: He keeps watching.
Speaker 2: Its wants you to make a little money before you leave.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it keeps keeps watching television. A few weeks later, sell your house, scary. Voice's scary, So it continues. Finally, about a week later it changes to go to Vegas. So the guy here's the voice, he sells his house, he goes to Vegas. He goes out in this airport. He's just standing there here.
Speaker 2: His ghost on OXA.
Speaker 1: He says, go to caesar went to Vegas. Crazy. The guy says, okay, I'll go to Caesar's. He gets at Caesars. He says, go to the roulette, will put it all on twenty four block? Who am I to argue? I've already sold my house, flew to Vegas. Now I'm at Caesar's. I'm gonna put all my money on twenty four block. Here, you don't go, said? The guy runs the roulette, Will it lands on green zero zero? What he hears the voice go, oh darn.
Speaker 2: That is your joke of the day. March twenty two thousand, we had twenty five Try Statement's health.
Speaker 1: Try Statement's health. Guys, it's hump day or or is it is your little guy letting you down in the bedroom. Listen, you could tell your partner it's not you, it's me. But after several times I can promise you way back in the they're gonna be thinking, oh man, it's me. It's not fair to you, it's not fair to your partner. Let's get ed corrected. I don't care if you're just showing symptoms or starting to show symptoms, or if you're full unaffected from a rectilis function. Go with the best. The best is Try Statement's Health. Why do I say that, Well, simple, they have a ninety percent success rate. You heard me right, ninety percent when it comes to treating ed. Here's your appointment. It's ninety nine dollars, but man, it's worth it. And by the way, it's risk free. They're gonna do lab work on you. You'll get your lab work done back and within thirty minutes or less, they'll go over all your blood results, your PSA, your testosterone, the works. Here's the risk free part. Then they give you a test dose. If that test dose does not work, you're ninety nine dollars. It's refunded immediately. But chances are it will work because they have a ninety percent success rate. Guys, get your love life back, get your confidence back, and do it with my friends at Try Statements. Go to try statementshealth dot Com, stick around More on the Way News Radio eight forty wah as.
Speaker 2: Nineteen eighty two.
Speaker 3: By the way, really yeah, how many times does he cross his arms in this video?
Speaker 2: I had that T shirt, the sleeveless one that was purposely sleeveless, and then had that little checkered thing across the test.
Speaker 3: You have the mullet that went with uh yeah, it was eighty two.
Speaker 2: Man, it's in eighth grade or something. It's good times.
Speaker 3: It was great song.
Speaker 2: I used to go to mixers, dancer and mixers. Oh yeah, yeah. Alright, folks, we're gonna have a busy day. We're gonna take your phone calls next in about five or six minutes. Five seven one eight four eight four. We're gonna ask that twenty three and me, has anybody done that and had something weird happened? Or you discovered something that interesting about your family, like you're the opposite of what you thought you were, right? I think that happened a lot. So we'll take your calls. Five seven one eighty four eighty four is the phone number if you want to hold on for five or six minutes, and we'll call for that number yet again. The Great Pat Boone will join us on this show today, plus Frank ke Kelliengo kali Endo. He is in town. He does the impressions. I have not seen him in quite some time, but he's doing a gig somewhere.
Speaker 3: You just seeing him change voices just he will do that very quickly.
Speaker 1: He's amazing.
Speaker 2: No, he he really is. Uh And I think it is funny because he did so many voices that have been canceled, like you know he did Kevin Spacey and Gruden got canceled. Gruden's back down. But Gruden was canceled for a while. Yes, no, he was. He was blackballed from the NFL. Uh. So we'll have him on there too also so and then of course next hour we'll have realand years. We're gonna take calls next what on twenty three and me see if anybody's got any weird stories and stuff.
Speaker 1: I have another topic we could use to but Gus.
Speaker 2: First, Okay, Aqua Locke, that's right.
Speaker 1: Let me take away Raydon and replaced Dwight up pop right, we so bee my best ian Anderson.
Speaker 2: Thank you eight A two O nine six oer or just go to Louisville aquaalock dot com. Uh, they do it all man the right on mitigation, uh, ventilation systems, subpumps like Dwight said, basement Uh make sure sure your cross spaces are good waterproofing basements, all that.
Speaker 1: Uh he J.
Speaker 2: The owner, family owned and operated. It's the name. If you say aqua loc like I've heard of that, that's because they're really good and they take care of you. Free quotes, you bet, Louisville aqualock dot com.
Speaker 1: You know what my free quote was? To be or not to be? Okay, let me.
Speaker 2: Try singing it again.
Speaker 1: Okay, you mentioned that it has radon mitigation. Yes, you know how that works. No, uh J will sit down on one side of the table and Radon will sit down on the other side of the table and they'll work it out. That's right on mitigation. Thank you, Aqua nucking my friend. Let me take away read on and replaced White Witten's some pump become a.
Speaker 2: Jingle back after this news radio eight forty w h A s here we go.
Speaker 1: Look at me, I'm dancing like Stevie Nicks. Look me in the eyes, look.
Speaker 2: Like Stevie Nicks.
Speaker 1: Now, thank you.
Speaker 2: I think your shoulders are smaller than hers.
Speaker 1: Now, I think you all got feelings. Man, Some women find me desirable and think that my pencil like shape, my rounded oblong shape.
Speaker 2: Our guy. That's here for w am Z our sisters station Preston Cooper, Preston, you're looking boy? Hi, look you all out there singing to the sales show.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I guess I'm want to say to him. Maybe I won't. I don't know. You know who he reminds me of who? His face Vanilla Ice.
Speaker 2: I didn't look at him long enough to figure that out.
Speaker 1: I'm tell him don't.
Speaker 2: He's not even gonna know who Vanilla Ice is. And I say, Mario yesterday, Gus Mario didn't know who Bruce Springsteen? Or uh who who was the other artist? He didn't know? Oh? Who was Johnny be Good?
Speaker 1: Uh? Oh Chuck Berry? Yeah, he didn't know who Chuck Berry.
Speaker 2: Which I don't mind. If you don't know who Chuck Berry is, that's fine. He's Springsteen Springsteen.
Speaker 1: What's he gonna know about Springs?
Speaker 2: These kids? To do?
Speaker 1: You know what? I'm gonna tell anyone to say, hey, you look like Vanilla Ice, And if he goes, I don't know who that is. I'm gonna say, I've been works shopping this song and I want you to tell me about it.
Speaker 2: Is the most popular? All right? Five seven one, eight four eight four. If you have a twenty three in me story, somebody you know that they got their DNA back and they're nothing what they thought they were or what their ancestors told you. Or have you been trying down by a relative or or supposed relative that said, hey, uh, I think you're thinking my dad or I think we're brothers. Uh, twenty three meet five seven one eight four eighty four is the phone number?
Speaker 1: Is it true that when you sent your DNA in you just scraped it off the QMF COUF.
Speaker 2: So uh, my sister did it and then someone someone did contact and it was trying to make uh, trying to make it. She was very sweet. She was very sweet, and she was like, well, I think you're my uncle or something. And we sort of researching, and I you know, I contacted my mother and my sister and my siblings and everybody was like yeah, right, Like it wasn't It was like nobody was interested. Well, nobody was interested in this. They're like like, man, I was surprised though. I was like, maybe we go meet her or whatever, and they're like, yeah, no, yeah, no, at.
Speaker 1: Fifty six years old, do you really need another family member.
Speaker 2: I don't need another sister, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: We don't need it. Got more three of them, dude, Look, you don't need any more family members.
Speaker 2: Right right, five seven four is the phone number. So again, she was very nice. I was surprised. My siblings and my mom were like, yeah, we don't care. Whatever. Yeah, she's fine, but.
Speaker 1: Most people, including Wittons, don't invent to be Wittings.
Speaker 2: All right, let's get to Mike. You're on news radio eight forty whs. What's up, Mike?
Speaker 4: What's going on? Guys? Yeah? So I have four siblings and uh my dad has five kids, and so he did my oldest brother did it twenty three me just for kicks and giggles.
Speaker 2: Right, oh boy?
Speaker 4: And uh he gets the results back and you know, it says, hey, you have a ninety nine percent match up in like Michigan.
Speaker 2: Oh wow, I mean so so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So my brother makes a trip up there to contacts this individual. And I have two sisters named Lindsay.
Speaker 2: Now no, no, wait a minut did two sisters named Lindsay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so I already have a sister named Lindsay that grew up a long lost sibling in Michigan. Yes, we find out her name is Lindsay. She was adopted as a baby from you know, parents from Louisville. Wow.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so did your dad do a lot of business traveling around Michigan or anything?
Speaker 2: Well, hang on, let's listen. Yeah, let's let's get dive into how did you feel about that? Did the family all kind of go, yeah, cool, let's do that.
Speaker 4: We or it was just like kind of we just kind of let it be. They made they had a they had a meeting. You know, I think she was kind of maybe I don't know about happy, but you know, she she realized, Okay, I have other family out there, but you know, she grew up being adopted and just you know, just I don't know, it was just a wild finder.
Speaker 2: That makes sense.
Speaker 1: How awkward is that meeting when you meet her?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, right, yeah I didn't meet her, but yes, my older brother said it was. It was definitely an odd thing because obviously, you know, she's half of her DNA is our DNA?
Speaker 2: Right, very simpilar to okay, is anybody finding? Is anybody finding? Weird that they both were named Lindsay, I don't.
Speaker 4: Oh yes, oh yes, I thought that was super super odd.
Speaker 2: You know it's super odd. Yes, dude, Mike, that's right. You know, great call Mike.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: Know what I would hope for when I sat down across from her, I hope she would look at me and say something like, well, I've got your eyes or I've got your ears, so I could do the I got your nose.
Speaker 2: All right, you know, Mike, Great call, Great call, Thank you. Twenty three in me stories. Five seven one eight four eighty four is the phone number. Uh when I told I told you about my friends that lost a brother to drug addiction and then gained a brother the same month because they contacted him. Uh, my friend said to him, look, you're you're I'm not going to say the last name because he said you're a so, and so he goes, just want to let you know you didn't win the lottery. What about you didn't win the lottery. There's no money over here. Five seven one eight four is the phone that the same thing.
Speaker 1: It has nothing to do with this, But what about Bill Corgan or yeah, Bill Corgan for Smashing Pumpkins and Bill Burr, both of them named Bill years later down the road.
Speaker 2: It's unbelievable. It's unbelievable that that story is now just getting out. And it's funny because Bill Burr doesn't run from anything. But he's just like, I know, I don't want to talk about this. My dad, My dad did this. He was a great dad.
Speaker 1: And they're both named Bill, just like Mike's. And there's there's a name Lindsay.
Speaker 2: And they're both uber talented entertainers. And I thought that if you watch the video between those two, it is a very like the Smashing Pumpkins. Guy was like, hey, man, I'll leave. I thought I'll leave, dude.
Speaker 1: And see, I thought it was a goof. I thought it was.
Speaker 2: Any grifts have you run? You can tell what's what's a grift and what's not?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: And when he was just like basically and he goes and at the end he goes, now you can stay. He goes, yeah, you can stay. You know it's Bill Bill Burg. Yeah you stay. He was like, I like your music. I like your music, all right, So if you get another story forty four it we don't usually take calls. But we're gonna start doing that here in the New World. That's what we're calling it. Is that what we're calling the New World. As we travel to the New World.
Speaker 1: Well, flying sucks especially. I can't imagine international flying. Man, I've got friends. It's you know, they go over to Europe and different places, and where do you go. I'm not doing the Maybe if I did like that, you know, you get a your own cubicle.
Speaker 2: You see those, it'd be nice.
Speaker 1: That'd be nice.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: No, one likes a fly delay. It's even worse when the delay is called by a rookie mistake. Flight from Los Angeles to Shanghai had to make a pit stop at San Francisco because one of the pilots.
Speaker 2: Hang on, hang on, let me say it having a bad day. That I mean, this is a commercial having a bad day. You are responsible for turning a plane around.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Oh yeah, this is a really bad day. That's right, because it was due to the pilot. The pilot had forgotten his passport.
Speaker 2: The pilot forgot her passport. Didn't do that, so they had to turn the plane around. Can you imagine the sinking feeling like on the way to the airport. Don't you go you double check. Now it's on your phone and stuff. You're like, we got her tickets. Remember the old age, you gotta got your tickets. Do we have the tickets? Think of the heart sinking moment when she is in the co pilot seat and she's like, I don't have my passport. They have to turn the plane around.
Speaker 1: You gotta you gotta lie and say his mechanical issues right. You can't let the people on the plane know that we're turning around and we're.
Speaker 2: Gonna How long were they in the flight? Was it two hours or something?
Speaker 1: It was a two hours? Listen to this. This is horrible. As a result, the flight was supposed to be fourteen hours from Los Angeles Shanghai. Suddenly it turned into a twenty four hour plus ordeal. Oh the plane sat on the tarmac for over six hours.
Speaker 2: Oh stet stupid.
Speaker 1: Why waiting on the crew with past a new crew? They had to get an entire new crew because you know, now everybody's over hours. You know you can only fly. Oh, so now you get an entire new crew to fly to UH to San Francisco, board the plane and take it to the next journey. But that's what pisses me off about airlines. There'll be a mechanical issue or something, and they know it's gonna be every bit of two hours, right or whatever it is. Let us off the freaking tube. Man, it's uncomfortable in there.
Speaker 2: Hell or not depends on making your connection. That's the way I grade flying. Now. If I'm traveling somewhere, did I make my connection? If I make my connection, everything's good. I'm landing in the time I'm supposed to. The problem is things back up. You don't realize that you're forty seven gates away and they and it's like, you know, I'm getting off this plane. You know it's a fifteen minute walk. Why are you taking off? Wait for me?
Speaker 1: Well so anyway, But yeah, but then they have another connect that they're making probably.
Speaker 2: Be more important.
Speaker 1: Oh is that it?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Hey, Gus, how does Tony VENETI screwing the light bulb?
Speaker 3: How does Tony Vanetti screw in a light bub I don't know, t Why tell.
Speaker 1: Me, hey, I just heard the light boob in the entire world revoves around me and your superheat.
Speaker 2: Thank you bad doing every day. Oh, by the way, guys, I'm going to post a video. Oh you gotta we got to play it on the air, right, No, I don't know. Oh, come on, it's a video.
Speaker 1: Uh, it's uh, but there's still audio to it.
Speaker 2: Do you remember Louisville Tonight? Yeah? Yeah, I think it was HS.
Speaker 1: Not to be confused with PMO.
Speaker 2: Back in the day before the internet. Remember, they had like dating services where you had to go in and do a video and then people wrote you letters. This is even before where someone could send you an email or something. So they said, look, we're jump starting this thing on the show and we're going to do quote unquote celebrity dating videos. So they said, who's single, that's local celebrities. So it's nineteen ninety four and they're like, let's do Venetti. So they did my dating video at the old studios at WQMF. It's two minutes long and I look like a baby. Yeah, no, it's nineteen ninety four. Yeah, it's nineteen ninety four. See in the early pictures of you, you look much, thank you guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, a lot in a good way, how about that? And you look the same now it's just look like you've been in a lake and you've bloated.
Speaker 2: You look like a lake.
Speaker 4: Three.
Speaker 1: Remember what I went through aout academy therapy and I remembered when my friends found the bloated dead body. Bloated dead body had been in a lake for a month. You look like that, only more Italian. All right, what do I have? You have?
Speaker 2: Unlimited Limited Landscapes man Steve Butler's a friend of mine have known himself. Is fourteen years old. He's a super dude. Great family guys, kids are great, The family's great, their business is great. He's own this business for thirty years. Landscape started with landscaping and he orphed into more architectural situations in yards and then he started doing pools about twenty years ago and its most reliable, best pool installer in town. There's just no doubt about it. He hires the best, so you get the best Unlimited landscapes dot com. So get on the site and just check it out. You could do a really a resort in your backyard. Anything you want. Let's get a pool in the backyard.
Speaker 1: Not to mention, they're a pool installer that you can actually trust. Folks ask around. That is a big deal. Don't get ripped off going on limited landscapes. I want to tell you about SIMS Furniture. Went by and saw my buddy TC yesterday. Yeah, I'm Magnum. He's say cool, you could be Rick. He's like the sexy nightclub owner. Anyway, went by and saw my buddy TC at the Preston Highway story because Susan and I were looking at new bedroom sets. You wouldn't believe the prizes and the quality of the Sims furniture. I found a seven piece bedroom set and it was only nine hundred and ninety nine dollars. It was beautiful, but I said, wait a minute, this is queen. Where's the catch. I've got a king it's gonna be way more expensive. Nope, to king size, it is just one hundred dollars more is tax time. Let's get that whole house done with brand new furnishings with SIMS furniture. One M S I M. S. Preston Highway and Dixie Highway. You're gonna love your Sims furniture. Stick around. Preston Cooper joins the show. When we come back but still to come, Pat Boone and Frank Calliando pack show News Radio eight forty whash. I never get this right. I'm gonna say, oh, I'll get this one right. This is Phil Collins. I always get confused between Phil Collins and Genesis. This is Phil Collins sort of. It's got Phil Collins there and Philip Bailey from Earth, Wind and Fire. That's right, Okay, it's the Phils on news Radio eight forty.
Speaker 2: Whas thirty minutes away for a million in the year as we are O for two.
Speaker 1: Yes, plus Preston Cooper is going to join the show. Frank Frank Callando and Pat Boone on the way as well.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a lot of fun. My hair looks great.
Speaker 1: It does look great.
Speaker 2: And I want to say thank you. Do we grow hair Indy?
Speaker 1: I want to I want to think we grow hair Indy too, because I used to look like a sea monster.
Speaker 2: You did you?
Speaker 1: Did you?
Speaker 2: You looked like Friar Tuck.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I look like I had a little skin yamaka and they fed it, they did fix it, and and now you look beautiful. Right now, they say, hey, we're still fat, but we have hair.
Speaker 1: Still ugly, but they say, look at that ugly guys head of hair.
Speaker 2: It's cargions. Thank you Terry Miners for freeze framing the promo video to where our giant bellies are smacking together in the studio and sending that to us last night before he fell asleep. Yeah, thank you, Terry, You're so sweet.
Speaker 1: He caught us the chip of Dales. I said, no, we're that chunk and talk. But anyway, I Indy dot com. Hey, listen, let me ask you about your pets. Is your dog over fifty pounds? Is your cat over ten pounds? If so, they can be pet blood donors. Folks, that's a big deal because every donation could listen to this can save four to six lives of other pets. But it's not just saving the lives of pets that people love. No, there's also benefits for you and your pet. Did you know if your pet becomes a blood donor, they're gonna receive They're gonna receive checkups, also vaccines. There's all kinds of benefits to it. To find out more, find out more about it called nine hundred Pets. That's nine hundred pets, or visit Jefferson Animal Hospital. More on the way, including Preston Cooper News RADIOA forty whas or you having some kind of a fit