Speaker 1: Oh he goes, he goes pretty.
Speaker 2: That's yeah, what's your favorite mac and cheese?
Speaker 3: Again?
Speaker 1: Say you gotta put that at the end of the footage.
Speaker 2: Yeah, baby, that's how I started that episode that.
Speaker 4: When I uploaded Don't Leave a Baby Today.
Speaker 3: Todays you what twenty six Yeah, yeah, April twenty, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 5: Yeah, back from the woods where you go to you outside boys, they just.
Speaker 1: Go back from the woods.
Speaker 3: And uh yeah, it's a very very eventful time.
Speaker 1: When you say rally, I mean.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, very very intense out here. You know, this is undisclosed location, got Kevin from where the word ones are up, the main fifteen hour drive rally and Indiana twelve twelve half our drive and then we got the Crystal War for our gang over here all around through the gear. Drew Ski's running around somewhere like yeah, he's run around like chicking his head cut off. And we had Jessica Jones with us yesterday.
Speaker 1: Unfortunately she left us.
Speaker 3: Surer today go back home. But yeah, we had a very very eventful night tonight. And I can't, I can't, I can't explores the emotions that's running through my mind, you know.
Speaker 1: But I'm just glad we all came out of there safe.
Speaker 3: And uh, it's just we're well. Talk based a little bit about what kind of happened down there this evening. You know some we were down there earlier and I guess some touch Bassein a little bit. We've we've found some tracks down there, and uh then we had noticed such structure. It was just for all the white vinds of stuff for inter twined twisted around, and when we got back down there this evening, they had added some more stuff into that and then kind of let Drew ski hit and what happened next because he had to he had to pivot the roll And what happened next.
Speaker 5: I forgot guys, Uh, well, which part bait trap?
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I'm not going to detail, but so yeah, I try to think outside the box a lot, and uh I figured we baked this sucker in, so put some certain items.
Speaker 2: We actually found it what was it a hotcage?
Speaker 6: Yeah, found this old band in hotcage and uh so you know there's a there's something out there. So my theory was if we bait it in and I tie a flashbang to it, hopefully they grabbed the bait and the flash bang goes off and we can see something thermo.
Speaker 1: So that was my thing.
Speaker 2: I was just I was just setting up booby traps.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 3: Then then comes to point where we're decide we're gonna sit at and I don't know how probably what thirty thirty five forty yards.
Speaker 2: Away, I'll talk about forty five yards out.
Speaker 1: You have forty forty.
Speaker 3: Forty five yards out, and we all we go dark, and we're just sitting there, you know, and we're hearing stuff all around this, and Kevin gets the point where he says he's seen this red light because he asked, Drew, is that your laser? And Drew's like, no, mine's green. So it was just starting damp up real fast. And Doc was.
Speaker 1: Over he was over training, and he was like, I get an amen everything to me and amen amen, like four of them.
Speaker 3: And then I'm sitting there and I'm panning around with that third one and I'm looking at the cage and then I go to my left right there in behind that cage and that buch the left of it.
Speaker 1: The first one. Oh my god, they're here.
Speaker 7: No, yeah's got He's like Harley Harley two.
Speaker 3: Now, it was just a one, and so I'm sitting there and I'm looking out to the thermal.
Speaker 1: And then they U look behind us. Foksure, right up behind us. And by the time I'm turning around trying to do a lot crap, I get back and try.
Speaker 3: To get my eyes back on this one, and all of a sudden I see something go and then it goes right back.
Speaker 2: On, like there's two, there's two.
Speaker 3: And then it was just it was ramping up from there, and we get to the point of.
Speaker 1: Like, well, let's just go over there and you'll get lights on.
Speaker 3: We go over there and there was nothing over unfortunately, But then we're getting to the point of where Brian and John hun that gun in there, and uh, that's when that's when stuff really started getting intents, especially for rallying everybody else, because that I.
Speaker 5: Have to hear from you, your guy's perspective of what was going on down there and what happened, and so legends to the decision, you know, get out of there.
Speaker 1: We went back to the locasion where we were originally set up, about said thirty five yards from the from.
Speaker 8: The cage, and we went dark again, which right behind us was the stream flow, and not long after we went dark, we started hearing up on the uh hillside behind us movement.
Speaker 1: It came from the way we were facing closet cage. It came from the right of us, and it swooped back around us. MM. Before that happened, though, we all were staring at the gat night out there, and I personally noticed something that quickly blocked it for a second, and.
Speaker 6: Then the rear.
Speaker 1: Then I could see the light again.
Speaker 8: Then we we said it for a little bit longer, and it it sounded like it was right the highness. We heard something stepping through the water and then step right back out of there.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and it was maybe you said ten fifteen feet from us.
Speaker 2: If if that man it it was. It was close.
Speaker 1: It was close. It felt like it was right on top of us.
Speaker 2: Keep in mind, you can't even see your hand in front of your face.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're dark.
Speaker 2: It's unnatural kind of dark. Man. From where I'm from, there ain't no dark like that.
Speaker 1: He's ancient, ancient mountain hollers man. When he's dark in here, it's it's real dark.
Speaker 5: Riley, Riley, he's from midwest Mythos and he's he's from up north and.
Speaker 1: This is the first squatch hunt in the South, my boy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but tell us you know your emotions, you know, how was you feeling, you know, described to us. You know whoever's watching that's never done this before, you know, paint a picture for him, man, how was you feeling? What was it like?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 4: Right, So first off, I gotta say, uh, all, all, y'all from the Midwest, we think we know what we're doing just because we know our territory up there.
Speaker 2: If you ain't ever been down here, don't come out here by yourself.
Speaker 4: First off, because I'll tell you what I've lived up in the up of Michigan.
Speaker 2: I've been in the High Waide Forest.
Speaker 4: I've been in the Man of Steve Forest, I've been Indiana Dunes National Park.
Speaker 2: And I'll tell you what ain't nothing like it is down here. It's a whole different world.
Speaker 4: If people say woods or woods, and I'll tell you one thing right now, the way I'm feeling right now, woods ain't woods. This woods ain't woods. So first off, y'all get in contact with some people down here that know what they're doing, because y'all Tennessee, y'all, y'all Southerners y'all do it different. You guys are living a whole different world, and so as you can probably tell my voice right now, there's all kinds of different emotions. And you know, I've had some bad anxieties, I've had some I've had some fears, and.
Speaker 2: Nothing's like what I felt this evening.
Speaker 5: What are we doing here today?
Speaker 2: Brother? First, we gotta set up camp.
Speaker 6: What we gotta do, and then hopefully Lord willing you can see that stuff?
Speaker 1: What are we looking for? A big foot?
Speaker 7: Nice?
Speaker 1: Guys, there's two.
Speaker 3: H m hm, whoa, whoa, whoa whoa.
Speaker 1: You know, I pooled you over for.
Speaker 5: License registration and proof of all excess passed before proceeding. Hey, guys, if you enjoyed that episode, this this is an All Access Pass episode exclusive. But hey, if you'd like to get access to this episode and an entire library of members only exclusive content, forty eight hour early access to all future episodes, and an ad free listening experience on Apple and Spotify, head on over to barbethiaslyn'spodcast dot com and sign up for the All Accesspass and join us on the hero's journey