Speaker 1: Hudson River Radio dot com. This is Kathleen Martin.
Speaker 2: You're listening to UFO Headquarters, Beautiful Headquarters. Welcome to another exciting, interesting episode of You Have Headquarters and a great, great, big shout out to Kathleen Martin for that wonderful intro. Kathleen is a wonderful person a guest on the show, and just ray Linda just a great.
Speaker 1: Person, oh, one of the best.
Speaker 2: All clearing, that intro never gets old, like, but I am coming from a very cold, cold, cold New York and Linda is not.
Speaker 1: So I am from a very warm, warm, toasty Florida, where all sane people should spend the winter. But yeah, I got an email a couple of weeks ago from someone who was recommending a UFO related video and he mentioned, you know that he's had you know, very much into this for years. He's had sightings going back to nineteen sixty five period goodbye, and I got back to like, wait, you can't leave me hanging. Tell me you've had multiple sightings going back to the sixties. So he wants to remain anonymous, which of course we will always honor.
Speaker 2: And he.
Speaker 1: Sent some mind boggling cases. So I thought, this is a whole episode here, you know, that will go through all of these and you know they're quite varied, and we'll talk about it, and I think people, I'm sure there's going to be a lot of people who say, wait, I had something similar happen.
Speaker 2: So ye, that's what I'm hoping too, that this is going to inspire some other people to reach out with similar experiences from the same time period. Yeah, great corroborative evidence, I think.
Speaker 1: So yeah, all the way back to sixty five. If you want to jump in with his first one.
Speaker 2: I will jump in going back to nineteen sixty five, and I'm going to read his words, Okay. First sighting fifth grade nineteen sixty five, during the Great Northeast Blackout, a friend of mine and I were standing outside in Briar cliff, Manor, New York, taking in the scene of electric light free darkness in our small apartment complex courtyard that night. At one point I looked directly overhead and noticed a fine ring of white light that looked pretty high up. It looked small to the sensed distance, but I am guessing it may have been rather large. I watched it for about a minute. Eventually it made a distinct gyroscopic twisting motion and shot straight up out of sight. For some reason, I didn't say anything to my friend. I instantly knew I had seen something of great significance that forever changed my perception of the world and also people's knowledge and attitudes about everyday life. There was more going on here than most people think. I didn't mention it to anyone at home either. Somehow, in my low communication family, I didn't feel it would be received in any meaningful way. The experience stayed with me. I began reading UFO books and even did a seventh grade school book report on Frank Edwards flying Saucers serious Business, which meant a great deal to me. What sparked a little interest from my class it's an only puzzlement from the teacher. Years later I learned that there were many UFO sightings during the blackout, and it was even discussed in Congress. That just resonated with me. I know, lind I the listeners can't see. We can see each other doing this, and I could see you reacting the same way, because I I feel like I I know what he's talking about. I was that kid doing book reports on UFOs.
Speaker 1: Right and Frank Edward serious.
Speaker 2: None of my classmates were interested in it, and the teacher just looked at me like I was weird.
Speaker 1: So yeah, yes, we can definitely relate to this.
Speaker 2: I get it. It's it's so genuine, like that emotion and that again being young, but also that common theme we hear over and over. I knew it was going to be things changed to me.
Speaker 1: So fifth grade, you're, what about ten years old? You have this experience that changes the rest of your life, at least your outlook. But yeah, a couple things I loved with this. You know. First of all, the great Northeast Blackout. I think I've probably mentioned this before. We were talking about there were a lot of Orange County cases Pine Bush, Middletown that night, and of course they were UFOs were seen all over the Northeast that night. I've probably told the story where my recollection. I was a very little kid and my brother and I had this big can or container of marbles and we had just accidentally knocked it over and sent several hundred marbles across the living room floor when the lights went out. My mother was not amused, but yeah, in a fascinating night to so to get one more witness, you know, to that event is so important. How many years you know, what are we uh sixty years later to get to still have a witness from that And the other thing I just loved when he's talking about this fine ring of white lights that gave a gyroscopic twist. I could I could have instantly picture the type of movement. Did you have one of those metal gyroscopes with the string You pulled the string to get it spinning, and so it it's spinning, but it's also kind of wobbling on its axis a little.
Speaker 2: Yeah. That that was a great description, and to be you could tell this is a vivid memory for him even sixty years later, right, which you know he's not. Oh it was a ring of lights. I mean, he's very detailed about what he saw, how it moved, and what his perception of it of it was. That really stands out right regular eyewitness report.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, So as soon as I read this, oh, I can't I can't wait to re read the other ones. But why don't we take our first break, leave our real audience hanging, and come back for the others.
Speaker 3: Hudson River Radio dot Com, Hudson River Radio dot Com, a subsidiary of Glacier Entertainment LLC, blasting the competition in New York's Hudson Valley.
Speaker 2: We are back and we have just left nineteen sixty five, the Great Blackout. I was not born yet. A couple of years later I would come along, so no memory of the Great Blackout. It was all a blackout for me.
Speaker 1: It was all a blackout. Yeah, Bob was alive then, but it's still a blackout for him.
Speaker 2: I'm curious because we had a mix up in the notes, so a lot of the notes for this I don't know where they went in my computer or cyberspace. So some of this is going to be a surprise to me. And I can't wait to hear some of what this gentleman experiences in life as it progresses.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so he mentions that I'll again read his words after the experience. UFOs resonated in my mind, not as a preoccupation, but as an accepted part of life, especially walking outdoors at night. I often wonder if I'll see another you know. He kept up with books and newspapers and stories on the subject and will occasionally bring up in it up in a conversation you know, with and other people who sometime have a story. So again the word I just love the way he's writing this. UFOs were not a preoccupation, just an accepted part of life. So he didn't go off the deep end and put on a tinfoil hat and you know, go crazy with this. He just realized this is part of life.
Speaker 2: Again, I go back to it's kind of like how probably you felt or I felt like reading about this stuff as a kid, it just felt like it was normal, Like yeah, it was unusual, but it didn't feel like, I don't know, didn't feel like we were I was experiencing anything or reading about things that were out there and so crazy to me was like, okay, there's UFOs. How come no one else is as interested in this? Like right, I just thought this is like a fascinating part of what's going on around those but yet no one else. So this this guy really I identify with this guy a lot.
Speaker 1: Did you write this, Mike?
Speaker 2: No? You know, But again, I guess it's that passion that triggered what what interests you would interest me throughout our whole lives. The pursuit of the unusual is because to us. The unusual was kind of like normal.
Speaker 1: Yes, you can say that again.
Speaker 2: Or whatever, but yeah, so I really can see this guy and where he's coming from, and I can appreciate that, I guess, yeah, late him on a personal level.
Speaker 1: So here's number two. I didn't see anymore for years after that. The next unusual sighting, around nineteen seventy seven, was on a hillside outside of Amherst, Massachusetts. It was a distinct, erratic, rapidly flashing white strobe type light that raced across the horizon parallel and close to the ground. Had a speed many times faster than an airplane or jet. It crossed the unobstructed horizon view in about a second. I was amazed and told my girlfriend who was there, And suddenly another one did the same thing. So crossing the horizon in a second, I have no idea how fast that has to be. Of course, you need to know the distance away to be able to figure out how fast. But this wasn't what did I just see? Did I hallucinate that? Because then a second one comes by, So yeah, I thought that was also another very interesting one. And there's two witnesses again. All right, so let's go to nineteen eighty three. Oh yeah, we'll have a we'll have a little bit to unpack here, the famous wave of the eighties in the Hut, the Hudson Valley wave. And if you were driving on Route eighty four in eighty three eighty four and didn't see anything, you must have had your eyes closed. So here's here's this one. It's a little more involved. The next sighting was probably nineteen eighty three, and it was the Route eighty four craft experience. I was driving with a friend east on eighty four, and I think we had passed the Taconic Parkway, and suddenly I noticed a large mass of red, blue, and green lights coming down from the north. I have my pilot's license, so I know what standard standard lighting is, and this was nothing of that sort. It was difficult to judge the distance and size, and the lights were bright enough to obscure any visible shape. The light pattern was like three triangles in a row, with one light at the vertex of each corner of the triangle. It approached the highway behind us and started following eighty four going east. It was going faster than the cars and passed by my car. At that point A state police car passed with its lights flashing. It seemed like maybe he had been alerted that it was coming. Cars were now stopping and parking on the sides of the road. It went up ahead about a half a mile in full view, and then ate a tight flat turn and headed back towards us as we drove, not positive, but seemed to recall that perhaps the orientation of the lights didn't change. It passed us again, going the opposite direction and did the same routine of going about a half a mile and turning with the police following. It then came back and literally seemed to be pacing my car at a distance. This is the strangest part. I was watching it out my side window while driving and suddenly had the thought in my head to think the phrase, if you can hear me, give me a signal. At that precise moment, all the lights changed to a white trapezoid shape below the three triangle shape which went out. I had never thought much about telepathic communication with youf Hose before. I don't know where the idea came from. Subsequently, I have heard you say many people feel they have a telepathic connection, so maybe there is some intuitive channel that is open when they're around. Unfortunately, we were late for an important meeting, so we couldn't stay and watch more. There wasn't any missing time, but I don't remember exactly how we left the situation behind. I do remember being disappointed and decided we were running too late to stay. I recently found a photo of similar triangle shape lights, and he's comparing it to the Lubbock lights incident. So, wow, where do we start?
Speaker 2: Well, I know Brian can relate. I mean, how does the trooper call that in high speed pursuit of a UFO?
Speaker 1: Yeah, you get a few days off after that.
Speaker 2: I'm thinking, I'm just thinking, how does that even? How do you even put that on the radio? How's that conversation going? But the fact that there's a you know, that they witnessed a state police vehicle, you know, sort of following it or intercepting it, whatever you want to call it, it's very interesting.
Speaker 1: Oh, absolutely, state police following it, comes back. Then they're chasing it back the other way. And I love, you know, at the beginning, I love this when he says, I have my pilot's license and these lights were nothing like standard lights. So again, this isn't Joe Smith, who doesn't know a paper airplane from a leer jet. So this is somebody who knows airplane lighting, which is you know, we love pilot witness statements. But that point where I thought in my head to think the phrase if you can hear me, give me a sign, and then all instantaneously the lights change.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's ef. It's just to sort of happen like he doesn't know why. It's not like a pre planned Well, if I ever see a UFO again, I'm gonna ask you, like, hey, can you In fact, it just seems to be a spontaneous reaction.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I was talking to Gary about this, and Gary Trivert who's been on the show and did our theme song and also did the quick plug. He did the UFOs over Pine Bush song, which you can get on band camp. But I said to him, what do you think about that? You know that so many people like on the highways suddenly have this psychic connection and he said, you know, I said, what is your theory on this? And he said, is it the UFO beaming that thought out to everybody there and see who responds? Or were they targeting him? And I thought, well, that's that's a great question because I'm thinking this witness maybe he thought this and somehow there was this connection so they responded. But I love the idea maybe they put that thought in his head.
Speaker 2: That's that's a really fascinating observation that Gary had. Yeah, sort of like sending out a broadcast signal to see who picks it up. And maybe not. Everybody's got their radio tuned in to whatever their frequency. But this person who and thos who else in those cars sitting in a car at that very moment too, had a very similar experience. Maybe some people can't and may have. That's a fascinating observation.
Speaker 1: I know, I'm carry that's brilliant. I didn't I didn't know I would have that. I mean, yeah, I was thinking it was initiated by the witness. But this also reminds me we've I think we covered not too long ago, the man who was on eighty four, of course during the eighties, and he thought he'd like to see this thing come closer. And it turned around and immediately and started coming closer, and then he thought, oh crap, and he starts screaming, no, no, go away. You know, he panics, and then the craft goes away. Maybe again that was the thing. Do you want us to come closer? Yeah, so that's what we need. We need one more level of questions to all of this.
Speaker 2: Always more questions and answers.
Speaker 1: Yes, but that's okay, that's we love it. I'm not I'm not complaining, he later and later correspondence. You know, it seemed to me that he was saying this was a solid object. But he's he's now that he's thinking about it. He's wondering it could have Could it have been multiple objects in a tight pattern, but they seem to have had to keep that pattern precisely. Uh so, whether it was one big object or several clearly another yet one more piece of evidence for.
Speaker 2: The don't ultra lights flying information?
Speaker 1: Oh let me see. I'll get back to him on that. See what he thinks is those damn ultra lights. People can't see when.
Speaker 2: You're bored and just want to jump on an ultra light at night and flying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people can't see me shaking my fist and anger, or those cessnas who thought it was so funny to fly information and you know, make people drive off the road. Yeah, all right, now that you've got me all hepped up on ultra lights. Why don't we take our second break. This is Hudson River Radio dot com, your local Rockland County station.
Speaker 2: This is Hudson River Radio dot Com. My apologies to the ultra light community out there, by the way, who does not fly information and try to imitate UFOs. By the way, no offense culture lighters what I have And I know you've been on them, so you're much braver than I.
Speaker 1: And Bob used to fly them. Okay, no, someday you should do it. It is a fabulous experience. Just don't try to pretend to be a UFO. So what do you think of our witness so far?
Speaker 2: I mean, I think he's he's unique in his perspective because of his fact that he knows what he's looking at a little bit more than the average person who may not necessarily know what an aircraft light looks like. And like it's going back years now, how many times does it seem like when people have one experience, they tend to have their lifetime. They have experience after experience, spread throughout decades, not just years. Decades. Yeah, yeah, the fact that you know, again, Gary brings up to great point, you know, I was assuming the same thing. You're assuming that he's communicating with them, but maybe it's their initiating the phone call, and he's one of the few that could actually answer that call at that moment.
Speaker 1: Right, he got it, he heard it.
Speaker 2: Yes, so our our witnesses like this selected. You know, is there a reason certain people have these repeat experiences and others see nothing or maybe see something go maybe it was a UFO, I don't know. It looked weird, but that's all they ever experienced. Whereas this, this, this witness is just amazing. He's a great witness, and he's got that lifelong experience so far.
Speaker 1: Which yeah, but wait, there's more they say on the infomercials. So this is this is a little different, and it's an indoor experience. So let me get into this one, all right. So number four, this is the one that made me decide to contact you. Watching your videos on the Danbury Library site, I saw the one where the disk turned into a barbell shape and shrank and disappeared. I had an indoor experience that is similar. Around nineteen eighty three. I was asleep in a room in New paulse, New York. My sister was visiting and sleeping on the other side of the room. We were paralleled to each other about fifteen feet apart. I woke to see two very distinct barbell shaped objects floating in the air. This is inside the room. They were composed of lines of white light. One was based on square shapes, like two cubes shaped two cube shaped boxes with a long rectangular shaft connecting them. The other was based on a sphere shape, so it was like two globes with a tapered round shaft connecting them into a barbel shape. They consisted entirely of precise lines of white light. The cubes had a graph paper pattern on them, and the globes had latitude and longitude type pattern. They were about seven feet long each and were floating about four feet off the floor. They took up a lot of space. They were floating in the same direction as our bodies, side by side, almost like one represented me and one represented my sister. I looked at them for about fifteen seconds, and they started to dim out and disappear. I wasn't scared or shocked. I went back to sleep. I didn't tell my sister until about a year later. I seemed to have a pattern of absorbing these experiences without a particularly strong emotional reaction. It might be familiarity or shock. By the way, years later, there was a very strong odor in that same room. It was like a combination of an electrical fire and a skunk. We actually called the landlord at one am to check it out. It took a few hours to dissipate. There was no fire or short circuit. I drew pictures of the barbells and brought them to the famous Poughkeepsie UFO conference organized by Peter Gerson about that time. I showed the picture to Whitley Strieber, who was a speaker there, and he didn't comment and said maybe I should show them to Bud Hopkins, who was also there, but he also had no interest. It's been all this time till I saw the barbell in your video and that I got a confirmation of some sort. Thank you. So I don't know where to go with this. I've heard, you know, balls of light moving through people's homes, seeing figures, seeing all and the description and he drew a great sketch of like this grid pattern on this square barbell and round barbell in the same orientation as a scoping out. It was there one there to check him out and one there to check his sister. I don't know, what do you make of this?
Speaker 2: This one threw me off. I don't know. I like you said, we've heard of apple russ or lights, you know, like the small balls of light, but barbells. It's very unusual. I don't know.
Speaker 1: And and not just amorphous blobs the way he said, you know, fine lines of white light. Was it a craft? Was it just some sort of energy?
Speaker 2: And the unemotional response, like he's not having a fear reaction. He's not you know, he's not going into this mode where you could say, well, maybe this is what he thought he saw. But he also panicked or he sounds like he's very calm, and so I'm not sure I would be as calm if I saw that, I mean outside, I might be a little more calm. But if I'm in the house and see that in mya.
Speaker 1: In your bedroom, yeah.
Speaker 2: That's I'm not sure what what And again it goes down to what are these things to begin with?
Speaker 1: Axctly, I like the way he said, you know he is he calm due to familiarity or shock? You know, maybe these things yeah, a little a little bit, a little bit of both. But if anybody else has had anything similar, I'd really love to hear it, and I'm sure the way I will pass it on to the witness as well. Uh. Yeah, we've heard all kinds of things, strange lights, colored lights, things that seem to move through the house, almost like ball lightning. But this is very unique and very specific. And uh. As I was reading this for the first time for myself, as he's describing it, kind of in my head, I thought, oh, there's one for him and there's one for his sister. And then I read the line where you know, was this one for me and one for him? And I thought, okay, that's.
Speaker 2: Uh, and it makes sense to me. And they're differently shaped that that does represent two different people, two different you know, a male and a female that they're checking out.
Speaker 1: I don't know, yeah, I you know, I don't have a lot of frame of reference for this. You know, there has the story he's talking about. I spoke at Danbury Library one of the conferences we have there, and I remember the case. This UFO is literally chasing this girl down the street. She's hysterical and she looks at it and it changes to a a dumbbell, you know, a barbell shape, which is amazing, and then shrinks to a little dot and is gone. So just boy, I love this stuff. I can't explain it. I don't know, I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: And just when you think you've heard the most unique and odd ball description of something, someone says, hold my beer, I got a better like this one. I never would have.
Speaker 1: Guessed no, no, but what a what a disappointment though that neither Whitley, Dreeber or Bud Hopkins had any interest.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I was. I was thinking that I wasn't going to say it, but I was like, why wouldn't you want to.
Speaker 1: Talk about things strange fields of energy and light in people's bedrooms?
Speaker 2: Okay, I know it's well, I guess maybe you know, looking at it from the more the more well known. At that time, they were, especially at a conference, if they indulged everybody, they probably speaking privately to people for hours. As you know, yes we sometimes have. You know, people come up to us afterwards and it's hard to hard to get a breath in because everybody wants to.
Speaker 1: Talk right right.
Speaker 2: You try to share the enthusiasm but sometimes I know. I'm sure we wouldn't be able to say no to a bar bell store, that's for sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah. All right, here is the fifth and final one again in New Pulse. I have a lot of cases from New Pulse, very active. Is this one's around nineteen ninety three. I came out of the Concadoro restaurant one night around eight pm. It was on the top of the hill on the main street, in the dense populated, active downtown part with all the stores you're familiar with New Poles, right, Yeah. I looked down the hill and from between the buildings to the right, an object about the size of a car shot out about ten feet above the road and very quickly maneuvered crossed the road and went between the buildings. It had multiple colored lights all over it, and I could discern a shit, I couldn't discern a shape again, probably the lights are blocking the shape of the craft. The motion was very strange and quick. It reminded me of the quick movements of a frightened rat. Okay, stealthy and impossibly fast. Not only did it cross the road, but it was making a very quick altitude adjustments. It all happened very fast. One other person down the hill saw it and said, we just saw UFO and we both laughed. The whole thing seemed impossible, the speed the maneuvers, and it didn't hit anything in a dense space. I don't know why we didn't walk down to see if we could see anything more. Maybe shock, or maybe we assumed it was long gone. Wow. The only thing I can compare this to the Pine Bush sighting and back in the nineties. I by early two thousands when somebody saw a car sized craft hovering directly over the street light, right over the main part of town, not far from, you know, just a couple doors down from the uf Own Museum. So maneuvering through the you know, through the narrow spaces between the building. What the hell?
Speaker 2: These are some of the most unique stories I've ever heard, witness accounts. I should stay someone has seen something so different to what we normally hear. I wonder what he's experienced, and he might not remember. Yeah, I always I always go back to that in my head, like this is what he recalls. But what doesn't he recall? You know, I don't one experience he didn't have, missing time, But is there other instances of things where you know he's had experiences and doesn't remember them, like maybe personal contact or something. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And in this case for him, and again another witness one of the most remarkable things you'll ever see in your entire life, and they're like, hey, we saw UFO laugh and they go about their business. It's like, nothing more to see here. How many times, you know, we somebody has this unbelievable sighting right in you know, ten feet over their car. It's like eight eight people see it and then they go home and go to bed and don't talk about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah I don't. I don't understand that. But again everybody perceives them differently, I guess, and it's yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: It's the Jedi mind trick. Nothing to see here, move along.
Speaker 2: I'd be Project blue Book.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, yeah, So I would love to hear if anybody had anything similar. I told somebody else. Actually I mentioned this to mister Burns who was recently on, and he's like, he was so excited that you know, this was a UFO going through building, you know, passing through building's case, that is so rare, so rare. So again, anybody from New pulse or anywhere else you ever have anything like that? And here's a question, what the heck was this thing doing?
Speaker 2: That's a good question.
Speaker 1: Why is it ten feet off the ground in downtown Newpolse going between buildings right right?
Speaker 2: That's not college kids?
Speaker 1: Yeah probably, I mean that doesn't give you a warm, fuzzy feeling.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: It's one thing to see something, you know, a mile up in the sky. It's another thing to have it, you know, passing by your second story window in.
Speaker 2: Uh, that's a very good point too.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So I wish I had an explanation for all of these, but it brings up some really amazing questions again that we do not have answers for. But if anything we just talked about you out there have had something similar, please get in touch. I mean, I just we both just love getting the These are amazing and and you know, my first response to him was, you know, fascinating, well, you know, well written, just amazing encounters. And the second one was essentially, oh, why didn't I have this before the big you know, published the Big Hudson Valley UFO's book, because this would have had a place of honor in this.
Speaker 2: In these edition coming up.
Speaker 1: Oh, I'm probably going to have to do it at some point because it just see this is that you know cases sixty, you know, sixty years old, forty years old, fifty years old, they're still coming out and they need to be part of the record. So at least we have this podcast to get them on the record and other people can hear them and hopefully add to them. Who knows, maybe somebody who was sitting on the eighty four that night and saw the lights change and saw the state trooper race one way and raise the other. Yeah, maybe somebody in Newpaulse had seen something similar. So Lee let us know.
Speaker 2: I'm hoping that people do see that. You know, when it comes to confidentiality, that it's something it's taken very seriously. You know, someone can send in their experiences like this and know that if they don't want their name used or anything to identify them, we're not going to do that, you know. We there's a level of trust in professionalism here that and I think it says a lot that that person felt comfortable enough to send them and something that they probably didn't talk a lot about.
Speaker 1: No, no, and he was hesitant at first. He's like, I don't want my identity known. I don't you know, I don't want any of this. And you know it doesn't matter to me whether you want your full name and address out there or I don't even use your first name. The important thing is we get these stories on the record, and we add to the whole amazing story of the Hudson Valley exactly.
Speaker 2: So please, you know, contact if you have a story, whether it is related to what we talked about tonight, you happen to be at one of these locations or completely unrelated your own experiences, if you've never shared them, or if you have shared them, we want to hear about it. Add to the database of knowledge that's slowly building up here. And you know, every little clue I mean, Brian, I'm talking to the choir about clues and solving you know, crimes and mysteries. Well, you know, we're trying to solve unknowns here, so every little piece of information could be the vital piece of information that no one else has had, or connects to other pieces of information. You know, you can really go off on this in so many ways, but tell us your story. It's never never dull.
Speaker 1: I guarantee that exactly exactly. So I just want to give a heads up to everybody out there. Right before we went on the air, Brian, Mike and I are talking about we may have a little overnight camping UFO excursion somewhere in the Hudson Valley this summer, so stay tuned. Maybe Brian, can we do a record a podcast? Absolutely excellent as Yeah. So it's uh, it's in a very active location and there may be a lot of screaming on the recording.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna say that we've just described the plot of like a horror movie. Yeah, oh, UFO watch party and a campground. What could go wrong?
Speaker 1: We could go exactly, Well, they'll probably be at least four of us who are armed and dangerous that night, so it's all.
Speaker 2: Fun and games to there's cattle mutilations and those probes come out if you want.
Speaker 1: To Yeah, well if you if you want to bring a cattle, some cattle that night, we can do That'd love to have a dog there, German shepherd or something like that. Maybe we can have somebody bring it. But anyway, so yeah, and we're also talking about maybe doing a show from Pine Bush. So we've got some interesting things and if you have suggestions for shows, let us know. Otherwise, we just appreciate everybody who gets in touch with us, and we appreciate everybody who listens.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you. Without without people listening, we wouldn't be doing this.
Speaker 1: Well, we might still be doing it, but wou'd be a very sad show.
Speaker 2: We would just be talking about it without recording.
Speaker 1: It right right, It would be like the rest of our lives. We're just sitting around talking about it. Yes, all right, take us out in your own inimitable style once again.
Speaker 2: Up behalf of myself and Linda. Thank you for listening. If you're new to us, please binge listen to all of our previous podcasts. If you've been listening to us for a while or from the beginning, we extend our sincerest, thanks for being a part of our life, our journey, our research, and our work, and until next time, keep those eyes on the sky
Speaker 3: Hutsindriver Radio dot com a favorite among shut ins and dogs.