Speaker 1: One O one Lichtaco.
Speaker 2: This is Orlando's rock station one O one one w jr R, So about.
Speaker 3: Fifteen minutes or so away from you, say we play it.
Speaker 1: Get your voting if you haven't yet, JR Facebook page. Tell us which Jimmy Hendrix song you want to hear? You got three choices. They're the one with the most votes will get played back at nine and then each and every one of you who takes two seconds to vote will go on the running to win jelly roll tickets. A lot of votes already there, get your vote in. Just vote one time though JR Our Facebook page.
Speaker 2: Okay, so, an ingredient found in door rito's turns out may have some really interesting medical applications in the future. This thanks to a discovery by researchers at Stanford University. They have found that yellow number five, commonly used die, when applied to a mouse's skin, will turn the skin temporarily transparents really think about that for a second.
Speaker 1: So that they could see if there's something like a cyst, or you.
Speaker 2: Could see anything underneath the surface of the skin. It could boil this down to human applications if they ever get to this point. Something as simple as, hey, are you the type of person who goes to have your blood drawn for your physical and they have a tough time finding a adequate vein.
Speaker 3: Put a little yellow number follow there.
Speaker 2: It is rather than I'm poking all around in you in prodding and but what does it do to your insides when we're near when we're eating this stuff? There's another indication that this is dangerous in any way. This is just just the upside as.
Speaker 1: Pretty cool. I'm trying to think. I guess next time that I eat Dorito's, does it matter if it's cool? Antio regular says, in Doritos and eat a whole bunch and not lick my finger or wash it.
Speaker 2: They do say, don't go and start just rubbing Doritos on your skin seeing if it'll work.
Speaker 3: It's just probably gonna stain your Skin'll be the Dorito challenge coming up.
Speaker 1: You know, I heard you standing in the skin.
Speaker 3: Do I still have that one chip thing in the drawer back there? I think so? Is that worth anything? Now that they at those off the.
Speaker 1: You know what, I had a whole kit of them, remember that, and I brought it over to my buddy's house for a gift. Exchange for Christmas, and somebody did look on eBay and it was a little pricier really, but mine was like it was a collector's box.
Speaker 3: I get the little coffin kit.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's really gonna fetch you too much.
Speaker 3: Save it for another like five years, five years, it'll be brand new again. There's this new challenge.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody's got short memories now, so anyway, the interesting yellow number five could potentially be somewhat of a game changer and diagnosing stuff in humans. Down the road, we'll see, you know. Sometimes someone will pass on and the obituary that gets written can sometimes be interesting, a lot of times humorous. This one was one of these deals where it got published in a local paper in.
Speaker 3: Where is this.
Speaker 4: Owl?
Speaker 2: Sorry, Bangor Maine. In the Bangor Daily News, woman named Floe Harrelson died at the age of sixty five. Her estranged daughter Christina was the one who posted the obituary for mom. Not considered the dearly departed here.
Speaker 3: Oh really.
Speaker 2: When this thing got public, people immediately started reaching out and inquiring as to what's the tongue in cheek here going on? She goes, there is no tongue in cheek. This is I meant every word I wrote. This is in reference to her mom. Four sentences, four lines. Florence did not want an obituary or anyone including my family, to know that she died. That's because even in death, she wanted those she terrorized to still be living in fear looking over their shoulders.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So this isn't so much an obituary, but more of a public service announcement.
Speaker 1: PSA, the bitch is dead obituary.
Speaker 3: Now she is actually this rotten to the core and miserable. I bet she had a heck of a conversation at the Pearly Gates trying to get in.
Speaker 1: Uh huh, come on, lord, So Florence wasn't that bad.
Speaker 3: Let's review. Shall we just start reeling them?
Speaker 1: Everybody hated you? Does that tell you anything?
Speaker 3: Flow?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Got a letter? Yeah?
Speaker 3: I really hope. Man, if there is something in the here and after hope? What if there is a question and answer session.
Speaker 1: Oh, you're gonna get grilled for your comment about Kelsey blowing a knee out on Friday and Thursday. Dude, I'm just telling you, Believe me.
Speaker 2: There are way more serious things that I would get grilled for before Saint Peter.
Speaker 3: Would get to that one. I think all of us probably, I think.
Speaker 2: All of us have some concerns if you had to face the grilling, But certainly I hope the obituary somewhat less scathing, some more of a public service announcement. Speaking of announcements, today at one o'clock is the next big Apple events, when it's expected they will give details on the new line of iPhones sixteen, right, yeah, and some other stuff and who knows some So one o'clock if you're into that type of stuff, and obviously a lot of people are, including these nerds who for whatever reason decided to build the world's largest iPhone and it actually works.
Speaker 3: Dude. I put this on our Facebook page. It's almost seven feet tall.
Speaker 4: This is the greatest iPhone in the world has ever seen. If this thing is built from scratch, it's the actual supercomputer of smartphones. Behind this glass is actually a full frame Canon eos R five. We're talking a camera that shoots very good, full quality eight K resolution video. The only thing left now is to see if it's good enough to win an official world record with a musive life.
Speaker 2: It does, so I can confirm that what you have achieved today is in fact a new Guinness well record. Good, thank you. Okay, let's separate this into two different little discussions here. If you're nerdy science typing, you're able to do that. Great, that's kind of cool to slap something like that together and have it actually work.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll give you that.
Speaker 3: But second part, I'm convinced that.
Speaker 1: Brainwash people.
Speaker 2: The Guinness Book of World Records will Now just if you call them up and say I have done whatever, think up the craziest thing you can that's not even listed in their book, they'll just go.
Speaker 3: Ahead and give you it. Man.
Speaker 2: No, I'm saying that they'll come and verify. But if you give them something wacky enough, I'm thinking they're gonna come and verify it and awards you a record.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Wow, that is a huge phone and a huge waste of time.
Speaker 3: Imagine the charging cable for that. Oh yeah, the phone case everything.
Speaker 1: Wow, the screen protector though, you know the little glass sheet that goes over it. It's like a sliding glass door. You just slap it right on the front. Is there a plus model of that?
Speaker 3: One?
Speaker 2: Is what I wanted to course, it's fourteen feet tall right nerds.
Speaker 1: Wj r R Central Floor. His attitude problem since nineteen ninety three.