Speaker 1: Shelley, you with us, I'm with you.
Speaker 2: So you're calling us, Shelley, why my boyfriend of the last year or now ex boyfriend, he was using me, taking advantage of me, taking advantage of my mental state.
Speaker 3: This guy in Okay, she's claiming that he took advantage of her during this mental chaos that she's going through, this mental state she was going through, and he took advantage of her and set her up as a drug mule. Do you know what a drug mule is? He somehow co ersed her into packing a bunch of drugs on her body, yes, out of Amsterdam.
Speaker 1: And what drug was that?
Speaker 3: It was ecstasy, packed her full of ecstasy, got her on a plane and she got busted, and she got busted flying into Miami of all places. I mean, this guy was total idiot, Okay, used her completely waiting on trial now, is that correct, Shelley, I'm about to tell you has nothing to do with me getting caught coming back from Amsterdam with drugs.
Speaker 1: It has nothing to do with that.
Speaker 3: But also had the feeling that there was another woman possibly not only involved, but they were. This guy was the name Drew, was dating this other woman throughout the entire year that he was dating Oh Joe.
Speaker 2: So he and this other woman kind of had an elaborate scheme picked you.
Speaker 3: No, that's not what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: I just want to see if he's going to send roses to this other girl.
Speaker 2: Do you have a name of this other person?
Speaker 4: I do not no name.
Speaker 2: Are we go? And I do have one more question?
Speaker 1: Another question?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 2: How long has it been since you've seen Drew? Two months?
Speaker 5: Two months ago?
Speaker 1: Happened?
Speaker 5: Just happened?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, you're out on obviously, you're out on bail.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: If I'm awaiting again, it has nothing to do.
Speaker 1: I know, I know what's up. All right, Here we go, Here we go.
Speaker 2: Were you with him when you got arrested?
Speaker 3: I can't really, I'd rather not talk about that anymore longer.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right.
Speaker 4: Hello, Hi, I'm calling for Drew.
Speaker 5: Yeah, this is him.
Speaker 2: Hi, Drew, How are you?
Speaker 5: Who? Who are you?
Speaker 2: My name is Mariam, about to tell you I am calling from Red Roses dot com. We have a dozen long stem roses for you today, and I just need to confirm some information. Okay, okay, So we we have a dozen long stem roses for you today. They're beautiful dozen long stem roses and they come in in a gorgeous back at crystal vase.
Speaker 5: Yeah, what do you What do you mean from me and Marie?
Speaker 2: Well, I'll tell you these roses are are for you in return for these free flowers and Crystal vaz, we just asked that you talk about us on your social media you know, do you do? You have Instagram? Do you have TikTok?
Speaker 5: I don't really mess around with social media too much. Maybe the first I send it to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that and that's what we would ask too, is that the recipient of these flowers would also talk about us on their social media.
Speaker 5: So do you have the way? You can't. You can't send it direct to me and then I can get.
Speaker 2: It to the Unfortunately I can't.
Speaker 5: That's the thing, you know, I could, like, you know, work something out.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I'm sorry, it's it's got to go together and it has to go to someone else.
Speaker 5: So you know what you can send it to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Brittany, Okay, Brittany.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's a that's a really nice name. Britney. Have you guys been dating long.
Speaker 5: Kind of you know, messing around hanging out for about a year and a half.
Speaker 1: Messing around, messing around, hanging out.
Speaker 4: What does that mean around?
Speaker 2: Is that different from a hookup?
Speaker 1: You got linking up? You got link up, hook up, messing around?
Speaker 5: But she's my girl?
Speaker 1: Yeah, your girl?
Speaker 5: Wait? Wait, hold on, who are.
Speaker 1: You exactly just messing around? Just linking up, messing around, hooking up with you hooking up? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Just listen, listen, really care hold on, God, ID find myself really quickly. My name is Sean Hollywood hambl I'm Sean Hamilton. I'm a DJ here in New York on iHeart k T Radio.
Speaker 2: I'm Marie Sean Hollywood Hamilton's partner on one of the Roses, and may I also introduce Shelley.
Speaker 4: Hey, Drew, who's Brittany?
Speaker 3: Who's Brittany?
Speaker 5: I think you're off your meadic something. You know, you're not supposed to be talking to me?
Speaker 3: All right, all right, all right, all right, Shelley, Shelley, Shelley, Shelley.
Speaker 1: Are you not supposed to be talking to him? Right now? And I didn't even think about that. I didn't even think about.
Speaker 3: That because Drew, we knew Drew, by the way, we know what the deal is. She wanted to know if you were dating not only somebody else, but how long you have been dating this other person? You told, well, you told, you told me, you told Marie it was over.
Speaker 1: I know, I know, but it was a little over a year. You were dating her while messed up.
Speaker 5: You guys agreed.
Speaker 4: What is messed up.
Speaker 1: What's messed up is you used her.
Speaker 3: As right now, you used her as a drug mule from Amsterdam to bring drugs into the United States.
Speaker 5: Is that's her story? Man, that's her story?
Speaker 2: Why what's your story?
Speaker 5: I'm not supposed to be talking about this. I'm learning up the phone.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right?
Speaker 2: Did he he hung up?
Speaker 4: He hung up?
Speaker 2: He hung up, Shelley, Shelley, I'm Shelley. I can't. Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 1: All right. Well you got your answer. You got your answer.
Speaker 3: Her name is Brittany whatever her last name was, and he was dating somebody while you were in Amsterdam.
Speaker 2: I'm not crazy.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 3: We're not saying you're crazy. We're not saying that, Shelley. We're just saying that. I think it's time for you to just hang up.
Speaker 2: And I think you need to call your attorney tell him what just happened. And you should probably see your counselor or your therapist and talk through this.
Speaker 4: This has enabled me that I can move on now.
Speaker 2: Okay, well move on with your counselor slash therapist.
Speaker 1: Why do you keep saying I need a therapist a counselor.
Speaker 2: Why do you keep saying, Well, you stated that you had some mental issues in the past, so we're all assuming that you are still working with a professional.
Speaker 5: Just because of that, because I.
Speaker 1: Had all Right, what what what?
Speaker 3: What we're going to do is we're going to check back with you in three to four months, and we're going to find out how this is progressing.
Speaker 1: Okay, your situation okay.
Speaker 2: And we really hope it works out in court for you.
Speaker 5: Thank you.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry you're going through this. I'm sorry going.
Speaker 4: Through okay because I needed to know, all right.
Speaker 1: For you you found out. Thank you for all Thank you for calling.
Speaker 5: M hm
Speaker 3: Mm hmm.