Speaker 1: I'm married to a buncle pop. Oh.
Speaker 2: Oh, we got better to come.
Speaker 1: Joined in a subway shop.
Speaker 2: Oh oh, I'm married to a buncle pop. Oh, by the man's mats.
Speaker 1: They come to me through a tube. My whole life it's been watching on a tube.
Speaker 2: Whoa oh oh oh.
Speaker 1: We got weard a courtius been a subway shop.
Speaker 2: Oh we got wed at Curtis in a subway shop. Oh we got wet courtaus be in a subway shop.
Speaker 1: Oh oh h I got married to a fucko pap. Whoa, we got ready come joint in the subway shop. For I'm married to a funco pap. Whoa I imagine made Rosie come to me through tube? Who like the stick watching on the two whoa, whoa.
Speaker 3: Over a boding joy to see the subway shop.
Speaker 4: O we got waiting for the sad subway shop. Oh m hm, oh, I'm married to a phone cap. We got ready, we got joined in a subway shop.
Speaker 1: Right, listen the roads. They come to me through the two nights in the roads. They come to me through this hanto bunco phone call. Whoa bunco the bunk? Oh oh I got married, I got married to my punk go papa. We got ready. We got joined in a subway shop.
Speaker 5: Well, phone call love, phone call love, I'm mappy to my phone.
Speaker 1: Do we got wedded? Come join in the subway shop. Oh, I'm mappy married to a funk. Go boo.
Speaker 6: We got joined cords in the subway shop. Vitamins and biscuits, some minerals to come and be through it to the holy man watching on the two.
Speaker 7: Whoa, Oh, I'm happy to my funk, go boo.
Speaker 1: We got wedded. We got joined in the subway shopping.
Speaker 8: So where do we get to the Bible from?
Speaker 9: Did you even read the cannons?
Speaker 1: There is only one church. You are in din occult.
Speaker 5: You're a gobbling a demon, a bull merchard you saw mean?
Speaker 1: I'm your dude? Is this your person? Webs?
Speaker 10: I need a gender jew?
Speaker 1: Can't taking these little to yours?
Speaker 8: On your dude?
Speaker 1: You one plus one plus one equal free. It comes from a dog tree. Why do you pray eat dead people? The traditions a madden you? Heretic on your dude?
Speaker 11: Is this your person?
Speaker 1: Webs?
Speaker 9: I need a gender jew?
Speaker 1: Tickets little to your soul boys on your dude?
Speaker 12: What's your pistic justification?
Speaker 8: Circular and you are.
Speaker 13: Too.
Speaker 1: And the monkey you bud off in that tree? What you doing up there? Why you stand? Why you run it from them?
Speaker 14: Re bad?
Speaker 1: You ran mom and to and from me?
Speaker 15: That del the monkey, female monkeys with them bananas between the trees, hanging down upside down.
Speaker 1: Found smart.
Speaker 9: We're making it out of the trees with this one. Boys, What you doing to me? Dela monkey?
Speaker 10: Makey mmmm?
Speaker 9: Put your diddy oils in the microwave right now, because it's about to get live, get it warmed up.
Speaker 1: Till a monkey?
Speaker 8: What do it to me?
Speaker 1: Tal it deal a monkey? Whoa huh?
Speaker 9: They ended too quick? What the heck? Do we have any more bangers to get you all ready? What's up? Welcome? We're already got six hundred live right now. What's a welcome all of y'all, six hundred chat nerds to the chat. It's been a minute. It's been a minute since we had an open debate. And I always like to mix it up. I always like to throw a curveball. I hope you put your microwave diddy oil on thirty seconds, got a nice and warmed up because it's about to get live. It's about get hypes about to get crazy up in here. I don't know what to expect. Quasimoto. That's right, everybody forgotten Quasimoto. We got one last song before we kick it off. That's this is a lesser known be hit by dire mode aka young Boomer Jong Boomer. Yeah, y'all feel it.
Speaker 16: Quas in modo. Quas it quasi quas in modo. Gun lots, bitch is calling me on my mobo Quasi modo our gutten natural flesh patch tracks for my move over. I live life crossing Modo. My bitches be calling me nothing Modeo. You don't even understand this.
Speaker 9: Float over, float over.
Speaker 15: When I get older, will I still have an f club.
Speaker 9: Shoulder I got. I got tangled in Modo.
Speaker 16: High school kids making fun of me? You call me played over on this back part right here, This is the part flo cousin Modo. I'm up in my castle. It's very dank.
Speaker 9: I found that I found a hump backed chicken.
Speaker 1: She was stank on it. A quasi modo.
Speaker 9: Looking for a quasi modo. Ho was in modo.
Speaker 17: You don't even know what it's like with a little bitty friend on your back like this ragion. I got a little brother on my shoulder, Quasim Moldo. I just smile a with modified Lamboo.
Speaker 9: So that I can drive in a Wizard. He had to buy a modified Lambeau because of his humpback. Did y'all understand that? Did anybody get chutched them bars? By the way, I spit that whole track as always ad hoc and prov baby. Everything we do music wise is improv. That's the amazing part of cringe core. When dire Mode steps up to the mic, you know you're about to get some freestyle fire. It's all freestyle, that's all roll over all right, I'm you dude. We're about to make it out the trees with that Mott Dylon monkey hit. Yeah. Now, a couple of these I have to admit. My original tracks were then remixed via the creativity of our friends out there. Shout out to Amid the Ruins fourteen fifty three, who did most of the dire Wave tracks. But we also have new friends who've been remixing, putting out some bangers, putting out some hot tracks, also remixed via AI. Well, this one is the slow Boy, Chopped and Screwed mix. So I hope y'all enjoy Quasi mode. I thought Quasi Modo was a It was a good cringe court head. It didn't pop off, you know, like the rest of them. Now we got one song. We got one for y'all. Anime boys looping over here made anime remix. You remember this one.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing, monkey, you clumb up in that tree.
Speaker 13: What you're doing up there while you staring at while you running from every debate you ing from Andrew and from me, I'm not.
Speaker 1: Doing I'm not doing all.
Speaker 8: My doing.
Speaker 18: A monkey's hanging down.
Speaker 1: I'm sent down sound.
Speaker 19: By a smile monkey.
Speaker 1: What you're doing to me? Clemment up that tree?
Speaker 13: Matt and a feeding no male monkey climbed up a tree, K S s and he and doing much more enforce.
Speaker 8: Than that.
Speaker 20: Monkey.
Speaker 21: Dea monkey with them bane the tree dress hanging down. I was like, down sound, that's a smile, Not so monkey, what you're doing to me?
Speaker 22: Clemment up that tree?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 9: Last one and that's this one's This one's because it's a debate where we got to have like the oh my gosh, how does Mike Winger get a million views? Who are these people? Even these This is weird. Oh this is a damn quasi moto right here. Look at this doe looking like damn quasi moto. We're trying to debate theology, bro, you can't debate if you've got a damn fed up face looking like Quasimoto. That's not even that you can't do it, it's it's it's not allowed in the cannons to debate if your face is I'm joking, by the way, that's called a joke for those pious men, those little pious soy boys. Is about to expose me. This one goes out to the Calvinists out there, because today is a debate day, so we got to dedicate a nice little ditty to the cal in it cold. You are not getting a church yould ben to your own church.
Speaker 23: Excuse me, you're you're just making an assumption that all the saints agree they.
Speaker 8: Do they do.
Speaker 9: I can go read them.
Speaker 8: You have those things.
Speaker 24: You're a call that demon a boomer card part a demon.
Speaker 23: A boomer assumption that a boomer part. Excuse me, a demon a bloomer art.
Speaker 24: Are you're acholar ly a deement in a boomer part outdoor anomicy a demon.
Speaker 9: In a Boomer part.
Speaker 23: Excuse me, a deement in a Boomer part, or a demon in a boomer making an assumptions, or all the councils inspired in an errant.
Speaker 9: The acumenical thing ideas.
Speaker 12: So there are ecumenical sentence are inspired in an errant?
Speaker 8: Correct? How do you know? Because the oyster at least is another truth? How do you know the voyster leads you to know the truth because.
Speaker 24: They're in a court with all the other ecumenical doctors, all the other test parts and the scriptures.
Speaker 8: You're just making an assumption.
Speaker 23: You're acholarle that demon in a Boomer part, or a demon in a boomer making an assumption of collar that dement e a Boomer part.
Speaker 8: Excuse me, who's me?
Speaker 24: A demon em a Boomer part, or you're acholar ly deement in a Boomer part. Outdoor economy a.
Speaker 23: Demon in a Boomer part, excuse me? A deement Boomer car em Boomer car.
Speaker 9: All right, that's enough of all that. It's time to open it up. We got a nice little fat chat room here ready to go. We had a excuse me, excuse me, we had a soy man in the chat talking smack all day. I hope he calls in. So the way this works, as you guys know, is that you request to speak over here on Twitter. So call ins are via Twitter. It's the Twitter space at the top of my profile. Here is the link in the chat to call in. So if you click over there, your hit request to speak, and you go in a queue, in a line, and then I go to you one by one. Now remember the way this works is you can ask a question if you want to. If you want to debate, you go to the head of the line. So you raise your hand if you tell me you want a debate. And the topics today are literature books of the Bible, theology, church history, Patristics, ecumenical councils, Islam, the Qur'an Revelation, Protestantism, Calvinism, Evangelicalism, Arianism, Cults, Hebrew Roots, Mormonism. Thus all Muslims, Catholics, Protestants, Evangelicals, Oriental Heretics, Arians, Hebrew Roots, Black huber or Israelites. This is the det Gnostics. I forgot the Gnostics. This is your day to call in and put me in my palace. Somebody need to shut that man down, put him in his place. I want full on. Sassy black woman working at the DMV energy today, I want full on just let me have the heat, maybe because I need to be put in my place. We all know I've been running this game too long up here, growing and popping off this channel. It's time to put him to bed, baby, put him to rest, shut him down. He is too mean, his arguments is too good. He got a damn tom Selleck visage. Look going on. It's too much. We can't handle it. We gotta stop this somehow. We need a brave champion from the domains of Papalism, from the domains of Islam, from the domains of Calvinism, to just step on up with that Queen Latifa, Monique Cardi, b Energy and put me in my place because jay Do are getting destroyed today. He getting wrecked today, he getting cooked today. How do we how do you do this? I'm gonna help you all out. All you gotta do to destroy me is come on and present a argument. In fact, I want to be destroyed. I want to be killed. I want to be wrecked. I'm ready for somebody to come correct me, because guess what if I'm wrong, I want to know I'm wrong. I don't want to stay in my delusion like a lot of y'all soy boys out there, y'all want to.
Speaker 18: Stay in my little delusion. I want to stay in my little soy pod delusion fantasy world.
Speaker 8: No, no, not me.
Speaker 9: I invite you to destroy me. Who else does that? Nobody else invites everyone to come and destroy into the bank. Nobody why? Because they're scared.
Speaker 18: All the other online apologists. They will only interact in a professional way with the other big channels and apologists. I'm not dirtying myself with the messides, with the plebs, with the workers. Please please, all of these snotty apologists on the internet.
Speaker 25: To a degree from a Baptist university, I want to open borders. And by the way, miss scholar, I come through a though try. I'm caving Ortland a mis scholar. I don't care about none of that. Could care less.
Speaker 9: If you are a gave an Ortland follower, Come make an argument, Come get in the chair and make an oreum.
Speaker 14: A boy.
Speaker 1: Play shakraf some more.
Speaker 26: No, because I'm an elite apologist on YouTube, I go on Matt Fred I drank pints with a queas. I drank a giant Beerstein full of cake icing like Ibirah. We professionals, we don't sink to the low levels of the meanness of Jay Dyer and his student voices that he does.
Speaker 9: We're better than him.
Speaker 27: We're better than that, are better than that. I'm the best person on the internet, a better than that, better than you because I'm pious. Let me show hold the world how piss on?
Speaker 9: I'm thinking about like a like a Limp Biscuits type of song on pious. You know, remember that horrible era of rap rock in like two thousand and three. Oh it's the worst, like big old baggy jeans, Fred Durst with a baseball cap backwards on pious on one.
Speaker 8: Of the best.
Speaker 9: Let me show y'all are better than the rest on pious on the internet. It's good. All of that's gay, bro, Get out of here with all that game is. That's why nobody will come debate now in the debates sphere. I forgot to mention this. Somebody sent me Alex O'Connor's discussion with some other dude about tag. I have not yet yet seen the so uh apparently the dude that he had on who I don't know who it is said something about he thought that precept tag was was one of the better styles or techniques of debate that feists have. Ah, well, thank you. At least we get a little bit of a nod from the atheist. I don't know what else they said in this discussion, so I can't really comment on it. I did intend to watch it if anybody has that clip, because I think somebody sent it to me, but I've already forgotten who sent me the clip. I don't know where it is and what message. Rap rock is totally gayd That's one of the worst stuff ever. Remember when we were making fun of butt rock and we could, we could throw butt rock is like a subgenre. Rap rock is a subgenre of butt rock. Now, we just had our conference last weekend at my church. Do you even go to church? We literally just had a conference at my church, dummy, and we covered iconography. So I did a lecture literally at the church on iconography, and people are.
Speaker 28: Asking, do you even go to church? He doesn't even go to church. Well to you, to you, good sir, I licked the phone from my espresso. That is my response to you, sir, I look at the phone. I licked the phone at you, sir. Anyway, So back to the issue. Did they never gonna have me own pines with Aquinas? I don't care anyone else.
Speaker 9: I mean, I've always been in the sphere of the fringes, you know what I mean? Like, you know, if you talk about the type of geopolitical stuff, I talk about your class as conspiracy and so that kind of stuff is, you know. I mean, we're a lot more mainstream nowadays than we used to be, but it's still seen as not normian, am I Okay? I mean I'm not acting any different than I act on literally every live stream where we just clown around and have fun. So I don't know what you're talking about. You know what I'm on Expresso. It's about to be like, it's about to be damn serial killer level apologetics out here. Okay, it's about to be I was gonna say Jeffrey, butdonka Donald, but he was too he was two skittles, So it's about to be damn h who was the lady killer?
Speaker 28: Serial killer?
Speaker 8: What was his name? Remember him?
Speaker 9: I just went blank. I know my serial killers very well. I just went blank on what's his face? Bt not BTK because he was all dressed up like women.
Speaker 8: He was.
Speaker 9: He was gross. Who's the one that zach Efron played. That's what I'm trying to think of. All right, we got four people in line. That's good. That's what I like to see. We already get four people, are about to open it up. Oh, I'm so, I'm nervous. Super No, not the nice talk or he was a Satanist although actually Ted Bundy, right, that's what I'm talking ab well, I'm about to go Ted Bundy on, y'all. Ted Bundy on, y'all. I didn't want to read a poem before we before with this a poem I wrote in grad school, back when I was in academia. It's we had a death in the family, and I just really wanted to express when we had this death in the family back and as an underground I wanted to express my feelings during that tough time, and so I wrote this poem for grad school. I won some awards at some multicultural events at college ballers. We be on some twinky Twinkie play. I hate us get found stanky stanky chief in fat blunts of the danky danky, big diamond rings on a panky panky that was my grad school poem that won many awards. Because, like to thank you, it's more of a haiku. I guess you could say, uh, sort of a ghetto haiku is a good way to put that. All Right, we're gonna open it up. Remember the topics today are limited to I was in the I wasn't in the dead Poet society. I was in the lit poet society, right. I was over there with Juicy j DJ, Paul, Project Pat. You know what I'm saying, gangs, Taboo, We was all over there crafting HiPE beats and rots. You know what I'm saying. Anyway, it's not a haiku. It's a joke, dummy, You're so stupid. Too many people in this audiences too's got too much spurgetism. They literally can't tell what jokes are. They're They were here like snops like fact checking memes and jokes. Fact check.
Speaker 29: Technically, uh, technically, Project Pat was not writing a haiku. I studied in Japan under the foremost authority haikus, and that is technically not a haiku.
Speaker 9: Well, thank you, thank you so much. We were all concerned all over here, waiting for the definitive proof to whether Project pat was right in Haikus or not. Thank you, Spargatism five thousand. We love you, We owe it all to you. Next up Harrison, not Smith, but Harrison, just Harrison, just straight up Harrison. What's up, Harrison?
Speaker 5: Yo?
Speaker 28: What's good day?
Speaker 22: Great to be talking with you. I just had a question regarding uh, which Ephesians was it?
Speaker 8: Really quick?
Speaker 30: It was Ephesians two eight nine.
Speaker 8: You know, for the grace you have been saved through faith. Yeah. So I was talking to.
Speaker 22: One of my Protestant friends and they were basically just arguing that, oh, you know, the relationship with God is enough and not actions.
Speaker 8: So I just wanted to see you know, what your thought is or like what a rebuttal.
Speaker 9: There's no such thing as a relationship without actions. I mean, imagine saying to your wife, well we're married, but it's a relationship. This can you mute bros ecking? But I don't have to actually do anything to demonstrate that I actually love you. It's all notional, it's all just verbal. I mean, that's crazy. What does Jesus say, if you love me, you keep my commandments? Many of many will say to me on the last day, Lord Lord, do we not even do good things in your name, and Jesus says, apart from me, did Matthew.
Speaker 8: Twelve?
Speaker 9: Okay, So he has a Protestant presupposition that that text and Ephesians too, is teaching the Protestant doctrine of solo fide or justification by faith alone, apart from any kind of works. When Paul is talking about in the context first and foremost of the works of the law, the Jewish law, so circumcision, none of those works are going to save you. That's what the very next verse he said, as you are called the uncircumcision by those who are circumcised by hands. So the context here is the works of the Jewish law. It is not Paul saying that you never have to demonstrate or have any good works, because he says in Galatians, the only faith that counts is faith working through love. So even in Galatians, the supposed book of Solafide, Paul actually says that the only faith that counts is the one that works.
Speaker 8: Right on. Yeah, thank you, Yeah.
Speaker 22: I quoted Matthew seven twenty one through twenty three to them, and they just presented me with Ephesians, and so I was like, man, that's just.
Speaker 9: So they think the Bible contradicts I mean, you have to harmonize the text.
Speaker 30: So the question, I know, yeah, it was, Yeah, it's kind of some circular logic.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 9: But well, and other other points you could Other points you could make is that the Church never in history taught sola fide. I mean literally, the ancient world didn't even have the metaphysics and the nominalism necessary to divorce one's status from the ontological reality. So if you don't know, justification by faith alone is premised on the possibility of divorcing what is ontologically the case from what is nominally in a legal sense status said to be the case. So it's as if you could be actually wicked in reality, but you're declared nominally righteous via a legal standing. The ancient world didn't think that way. They didn't divorce reality from nominal or word terminology or legal standing. That's something that develops after nominalism takes precedence in the Late Middle Ages and influences. Luther is a nominalist that follows Gabriel Bile and Akham that those philosophers had to come first before you could get the idea of divorcing righteousness from actually being righteous. You see, the ancient world did not think that way. This is now well known and admit in the scholarship. So even if you find a passage in the Church Fathers that says we're saved by grace, people like you know, James White, will just go in so, oh see, they're teaching the Protestant doctor of justification boy faith alone. Even though Alistair McGrath, the famous Protestant, in his book Ustecia Day, has admitted that nobody in the ancient world or in the Middle Ages taught anything close to the Protestant doctrine of justification by faith alone.
Speaker 8: Thank you, I appreciate that. Man. One more thing.
Speaker 30: I know this may not be relevant to the topic. Do you think bitcoin is going to go back down?
Speaker 9: I think that, like I said in the last live stream, if there is a dip, usually what happens is that when there's a crash, the crash of the of the latest cycle is the peak of the last cycle. So the peak of this cycle has been about sixty.
Speaker 30: Yeah, that's what I was thinking. The faith did go back down, it would not go packtick yet, right.
Speaker 9: I don't think we'll see like you know, bitcoin below sick. I mean it's possible you have a like.
Speaker 30: A prediction like when what do you mean when, like when if it did hit the floor, like when it would Oh.
Speaker 9: Well, I think based on past cycles, and this is not any infallible guide, but it's just the best guess. Is that right around uh, you know, June is when the since we're since we're in a bullmarket now, the bull the bullmarker will probably start ending around June, and then we'll probably see a crash around that time.
Speaker 8: All right, man, thank you. Yeah, I'm gonna go.
Speaker 9: H but I but again, I don't know if I I don't know if I would rest in there being a crash to sixty you know what I mean? Like, let's say we get two hundred thousand dollars bitcoin, it might crash to one hundred, you know what I mean?
Speaker 8: Right, Yeah, that's that's fair. Yeah, I've been thinking about that.
Speaker 22: Thank you for the uh, for the insights on the arguments. I'm gonna go, uh talk to my friend about that and see what they say.
Speaker 9: Yeah, great questions. You could also always you know, shift the topic over to he may not want to shift the topic, but you could you could talk about, you know, the canon of scripture, because you know, Protestanism is really grounded on solo fide and excuse me, solo scriptura as well, solo fide sol scripture. You know, the sola's the only in other words, sola fide itself rests on solo scriptura, right because they need their specific canon, which for example, excludes books that talk about the necessity works. And Luther was even explicit about this when he talked about why certain deuterocanatical books had to be removed, which you didn't agree with, but he said, you know, the since these books don't teach quote the doctrine and Gospel of Grace, they're clearly not part of the canon. So Luther's presupposition about what the Gospel of Grace was was a big part of dictating why he chose to exclude those books from the canon. It's not the only reason, but it was part of it. Seraphim Saraphim, what's up?
Speaker 19: Man?
Speaker 9: Go I'm you, I'm you dude?
Speaker 8: Hey man?
Speaker 19: Hey man?
Speaker 8: How you doing hey?
Speaker 31: Hey?
Speaker 11: So I had a few questions. I know this is a debate, However, this is a this is not my position ask questions. It's fine, okay, awesome, man. So I have a friend that is in the O c A. I won't mention his name or anything.
Speaker 14: And he claims that there's a lot of people that you know, uh, say that they're a humanist this and that, and he views that those that view the O c A as a humanist our sectarians almost like akin to that of like the calendarists, like true orthodox schismatic types. And I mean digging into it, like what why would one say that the O c A Is a humanist?
Speaker 8: I guess is what I'm doing.
Speaker 9: There's more accurately, every jurisdiction has a humanists and liberal accumanizing elements amongst them, so there's no perfect jurisdiction. I'm sure you can find a humanist amongst rocorps, but whether there are a humanists amongst the OCA is. Of course there are. There's a humanists in the Antiochians. There's a humanist in everywhere, so that shouldn't even really But it's not like the entire thing is that way.
Speaker 32: Okay, So what did you say, Like OCA is as a whole is like not, I only use the word tainted, but like not like just because there's some a humanist presence within some of the clergy within the OCA that doesn't like undermine.
Speaker 9: Well, remember that although there is this kind of there is a sense in which the various jurisdictions operate as a kind of a collective. Really Orthodoxy is in many ways decentralized, and so there's gonna be a lot of good priests and a lot of good perhaps even bishops. I'm not familiar with all the bishops of the OCA, but I mean there's certain bishops of the OCA who are really bad, like Archbishop Alexander Gilitzen, who thinks Origin is a saint and is obviously a big open ecumenist. So there's bad elements amongst the clergy anywhere, but it wouldn't make the entire OCA bad because these are essentially decentralized jurisdictions and them and even amongst Greek Orthodox there's solid anti Acumenist sections in groups. So it's really just a case by case basis. I would say there's no perfect jurisdictions or perfect you know, parishes or anything like that, but certainly certain jurisdictions have a tendency towards more of it. And the other thing with the OCA is that there's I think there's a danger that some people sense and feel this is not coming from me, but from certain clergy, is that there might be backdoor deals that are happening whereby the OCA wants to achieve eventually recognition by the EP. And that's because the OCA has always kind of been in a somewhat ambiguous statu in terms of their canonical recognition. Not all the jurisdictions have actually recognized the OCA, and this goes back to issues in the Cold War. And so there might be on the part of some elements of the OA that the desire to achieve full canonical recognition, which could then allow a backdoor deal with the EP, whereby they maintain a continued status as supposedly an independent jurisdiction, but they kind of have a secret backdoor deal with Bartholomew and go Art. So that's also a possibility, and that might be why some people are saying.
Speaker 19: That awesome, Hey, that was a good answer. That clears things up. And then I have another question on that of baptism.
Speaker 33: So I just read on the reception of the heterodotsy to do with that, that's church by Uncome Mount and press and it kind of left them with more questions than answers.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I just if you go back to the last open Debate stream, we had about a whole hour where we discussed this, So I would just say go back and watch that stream because I just don't really want to repeat the whole hour of argumentation about that topic. But I think it's the last open Debate live stream that we had, we had about a I don't know two or three people asking that question. So, and I'm not trying to be dismissive or rude, it's just I just I've literally had probably fifteen people in the last three years asked that question, and after spending an hour every live stream on that topic, it's just it gets really old. But I appreciate that. And you can go check out the previous lection that we did Bob Bob, the Duke, Bob, the Duck, Bob the Duck. Welcome everybody, if you would like and share. We had like eight hundred people and two hundred likes. Now one thousand people. We hit over a thousand and one and fifty one current viewers. Only two hundred of y'all like the stream. What the hell is going on? Maybe y'all don't like we got eight hundred haters up in here. What's up eight hundred haters? No, Bigcoin is not a scam. I'm sorry that you believe that. I think a lot of people when they miss out on opportunities, uh, they get angry and bitter, and then suddenly it was always good.
Speaker 16: Yeah.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So people who were very successful through it, they must all be part of a giant scam. Everything is a scam. Oh, I'm blackpilled. Everything's bad. Everything's a scam. You gotta I'm mute, Boba duck. What's up? I'm mute.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 34: I remember the Church of Jesus Christ the Latter day Saints, and my friend was saying that I should debate you, But really I was just trying to get an understanding of the what you called it, the monarchical trinitarian view or something like that. But it sounded like you had other things that you wanted to debate about Mormonism.
Speaker 9: Or we debate whatever you want. I don't care. We could talk about Trinity, or we could debate Mormonism, whatever you want.
Speaker 34: Honestly, I don't have many issues with the Orthodox. I think they're closer than everyone else. You know, we're in an agreement on my grace versus works. It sounds like we're an agreement on rejecting Thomism. Thombism, however, you pronounced that.
Speaker 35: A lot of stuff like that.
Speaker 34: So I don't dislike any of my Orthodox guys, and I don't have enough of a knowledge of their doctrine to have issues with it.
Speaker 9: Can I ask you a question? Yeah, One of the things that I think is probably just on the surface, one of the most maybe difficult elements for me in terms of what I mean. I'm not an expert on Mormonism. I've done over the years. I've done a decent amount of research. I've read Talmadge, one of your systematic Theologians, and other kind of older texts from Brigham Young and Joseph Smith, and you know, doctrine Covenants, Pearl of Great Price, various sermons that Smith gave over the years. But I think one of the most difficult things for me to understand is the added sections where Joseph Smith added about thirteen or twelve or thirteen verses to Genesis fifty, which included himself being prophesied in the Book of Genesis. To me, that on the surface just completely destroys this entire religion.
Speaker 8: You know, the Joseph Smith translation was non necessarily intended.
Speaker 5: To be.
Speaker 34: Like oh, this was actually in Genesis, or even necessarily like this is canon.
Speaker 9: Okay, so I can add to the Bible and present it as if it's a prophecy. I mean, you understand these verses are intended to predict and prophesy. Joseph Smith, you absolutely can.
Speaker 12: And this is something I can't talks about.
Speaker 34: Where Nephi is reading in Isaiah and he says, well, I made this, and I liken the scriptures unto myself. So he tries to find himself in the scriptures and let God teach him new things about himself or about God from the scriptures rather than seeking strictly that's what.
Speaker 9: But see, that's what. Are you aware of the way that, for example, Muslims do this with Mohammed in the Book of John or in Deuteronomy, that those passages are prophesying Mohammed.
Speaker 8: Yeah, but they don't necessarily.
Speaker 34: But like we don't use the Joseph and the translation is like evidence.
Speaker 9: It doesn't matter whether you use it now because it's evidence of a con man. He's a fraud.
Speaker 34: You could say it like that, but you could also say, well, you know, an actual prophecy would look like that way too.
Speaker 9: Right Like now, actual prophets don't add themselves eighteen hundred years later to the text, and.
Speaker 34: You reading the Book of Matthew would say, these are clearly the apostles retroactively reading.
Speaker 11: Christ.
Speaker 9: Not at all, totally, totally not true. Number one, no matter what Jews say. But that's not at all. That's the argument Gesus himself makes, not the Pharisees. It's Jesus saying that these Old Testament passages predict me, totally different than retroactively saying eighteen hundred years later the Book of Genesis, which actually thousands of years later, retroactively the Book of Genesis predicted Joseph Smith. That's preposterous.
Speaker 34: So Jesus saying eighteen hundred years earlier, Moses predicted me.
Speaker 9: Are you aware of what the Gospel of John says? Jesus doesn't just say those books predicted me. He says, I spoke through those prophets. Sure, yes, no, that's not the same. What did hold on?
Speaker 16: What did I just say?
Speaker 9: What did Jesus? What did I just say?
Speaker 8: He said that Jesus said he spoke through the prophet.
Speaker 9: Does Jesus say, what does Jesus claim that in the Gospels? Yeah, okay, so that's different. Man, that's totally different than what you're talking about.
Speaker 34: Again, for a Jew who rejects Jesus Christ.
Speaker 9: That's a fallacy. You have, dumb dis argument is Jews reject the Book of Mormon. Sure, so what the heck does Jews.
Speaker 28: Have to do with anything?
Speaker 9: That's a stupid argument. That's a dumb argument. What does Jews have to do with anything?
Speaker 34: I'm saying that the same principle by which you're discounting.
Speaker 9: No, you're using a fallacy. It's not the same principle. You're way off retroactively saying eighteen hundred years later.
Speaker 8: Well, whatever you think. It is like the same loge.
Speaker 34: It could be used by someone who is inclined to argue against Christ.
Speaker 9: No, it couldn't. That's the false equivalence. You don't see the difference there. If Joseph Smith said I was predicted in the Book of Genesis because I spoke. If Joseph Smith said I was predicted in the Book of Genesis because my spirit, yes, I can hear you? Can you hear me?
Speaker 8: Okay, I'm back.
Speaker 9: Can you hear me?
Speaker 19: Can you hear me?
Speaker 16: Yes?
Speaker 9: Can you hear you? Okay? So if Joseph, if Joseph Smith, do stop for a second. Stop for a second. Okay, let's walk through this. If Joseph Smith said, I spoke through the spirit that was speaking in Genesis, it was my spirit speaking in Genesis to predict me. Shut up, man, Well, are you're not going to stop talking when I'm explaining this to you? Why do you keep interrupting? Let me.
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 9: Why is this funny?
Speaker 8: I'm hearing you out.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but you're giggling. Why are you giggling? Are you giggling at the idiots of momentum? I mean I would be giggling too if I was a Mormon, because all this stuff is amability stupid. So again, if if Joseph Smith said, I am speaking through Genesis, that would be all right. If you're not gonna, if you're gonna, If you don't stop, understand, if you don't stop talking over me and interrupting, We're done. That's just so stupid. You want to call back in and try to get a better connection, because I think there's a delay. You're welcome to call back in and try again. But it's just I'm not gonna talk to somebody who talks every two seconds when I start talking Golden weak. No, there's not an equivalence between Jesus saying I spoke through Moses. All of the revelation in Genesis is about me, because I was the one speaking through all of those texts. Peter says it was the spirit of Christ that prophesied through the Old Testament. That's not the same thing as Joseph Smith saying I'm gonna add verses to the Book of Genesis that predict me. That's a totally false, false equivalence. How stupid this is. Go ahead, I'm mute.
Speaker 8: kJ how's it going?
Speaker 9: Can you hear me?
Speaker 8: Yep?
Speaker 12: Awesome. I don't have any debate or anything.
Speaker 19: I just have a question.
Speaker 36: Anybody have actually talked about this already, So if you have my apologies and you can just shoot me away, I'll find the other reference.
Speaker 12: But what do you think about loose from the Catholic Church?
Speaker 8: And then about what about Loose?
Speaker 9: I guess we already covered that, like three lives rooms back. I made fun of it. I made fun of it for an hour.
Speaker 36: What is a What do you think about secular art, like art that's not blessed by a priest being used to promote Christianity.
Speaker 9: There's nothing wrong with Christian art. It's just that the canons of the Orthodox Church were set up to dictate the liturgical worship practice. And by the way, it's actually it's not even the Seventh Council that first starts to rule on this, it's actually the Council Trollo. Trollo and Canon eighty two, it is one of the first canons of the Church to specify what's appropriate and not appropriate to the liturgi worship of the Church in terms of imagery and iconography. And so the Church even at that time forbade pagan art. In Canon eighty two, I think they talk about pagan's styles of art, and then that becomes the basis in part for the theology of the Seventh Ecumenical Council. So for the Orthodox Church in the East, Trollo was pretty much seen as an ecumenical council, and even Pote John the Eighth pretty much agreed with everything that was in Trollo, including the elements if I recall relating to married priests. And it's only much later that the Vatican, the papacy rejects elements of Trollo, but the Seventh Ecumenical Council affirms Trollo. So once again we see that the principles of iconography and the Seventh Council aren't made up by the Seventh Council. They actually go back to Quinnessex Trollo Council. And even earlier you have, for example, Canon seventy three of Trollo mentions sake art and what's appropriate, what's not appropriate, and keeping pagan art out of the church. Now what's considered pagan art? Well, when you look at what if you go to the Vatican, which I've been to the Vatican, I have been to the Vatican Museum and all that, you'll notice all kinds of nudies and boobies and tiny peepies. I guess everybody in the Red County Church has tiny peepies, because all the artwork in Rome is all like micropenes. But and that makes sense, maybe that's why they are the way they are. But when you go inside the Vatican, when you go into Saint Peter's and you see naked people everywhere. Do you think the ancient Church had nudies everywhere, had you know, boobs and butts, and they're all fat people by the way, Yeah, that has nothing to do at all with what the seven Documentical Council lays down. And what that shows us is that all the way back to even earlier than the Renaissance papacy, the Western Church gave verbal credence to the teaching of Trollo and the Seventh Ecamenical Council when it came to iconography. They never understood or accepted the theology of the Council, because the theology of the Seventh Ecminical Council is literally bound up with our Christology, our you know, fasting and assetic practices. In other words, what's appropriate for in the church. Obviously, nude people everywhere is not appropriate for the church. Hence why they have all this nonsense of histrionic women, saints right, and spiritual orgasms. None of that exists in the Orgied Church. I'm being serious, Theresa of Abel and all those people, right, That's because the Roman Church only gave verbal credence to the Seventh Echeminical Council and never cared about the actual theology and banning pagan art for iconographic purposes. So sacred art is fine, it just has no place in other words, like Christian art work. You know, if I'm gonna paint you know, Paul preaching in a you know, I don't know, Rembrandts style where Paul's preaching right to the pagans or something. There's nothing wrong with any of that. It just doesn't belong in the liturgical setting of the church.
Speaker 36: I gotcha, it wouldn't be it wouldn't be blessed by a priest at that point. And then of course you couldn't use it.
Speaker 12: Like in the church.
Speaker 9: Well, I don't know if what you mean by blessed by a priest, because I mean you could you could say that, you know, Like the imagery is like for example, it just it depends, right, So like this image, for example, the famous image of you know, Adam and Eve touch or excuse me, God touching Adam. This is a heterodox image because it's presenting God the Father as if he's this old man that creates Adam. When Adam is created on the image and in the prototype of Christ, there is no incarnate God, the Father, the Father is never incarnate.
Speaker 8: You see. Oh yeah, I never thought about that.
Speaker 9: Yeah, And if you read the later icon count like for so, in the sixteen hundreds in Russia they had really big icon councils. They're not ecumenical councils, but they're still very important for Orthodox iconography, and they were having to deal with UH Jesuit promoted Western heterodox iconography coming into Russia and Eastern churches. And the point was that a lot of these icons were intended to teach Philly okuay, and so you have he in the Orthox church. You have heterodox icons, and there's many of them that makes sense. Yeah, there's one called h like I forget all the names. This is in volume two of the Lost lostky Alspensky book on icons. There's a whole chapter on heterodox icons. And part of the decision again had to do with, you know, not having images of God the Father. So anyway, does that answer your questions that I said, I.
Speaker 12: Really appreciate that, Jay, and I got another one here.
Speaker 36: This is a maybe this will get some of the UH Muslim folks spun up for some debates here.
Speaker 12: I don't know.
Speaker 36: I noticed the contradiction in the Kuran that I wanted to share with you. Sure, and and might maybe you could say if it's a good contradiction or you know whatever. But so there's a surah which is two to one, yeah, two two one two two to one, and it states that Muslim men cannot marry polytheistic women.
Speaker 19: Okay.
Speaker 36: And and as you know, many Muslim apologists will argue that the Trinity is a form of polytheism.
Speaker 9: Sure, actually the Koran.
Speaker 8: Says it is.
Speaker 12: Yeah, the exactly the Koran says it is.
Speaker 36: In Surah five five, it states explicitly that Muslim men can marry Christian and Jewish women. This is this Allah confirming that there is something correct about the Trinity.
Speaker 9: In other words, if you can marry Christian women, then Christianity is not polytheis exactly.
Speaker 36: It's either it's either Alla didn't know that the trinity or that he approved of it. And you know, there's a bill the like to site the like to site a further exegesis by Umar and he was a companion of Muhammad, and he states that it's best not to marry Christian women because because of their doctrine on trinity. So he says you should you should avoid Mary and Christian women. Luckily, Allah thought about that in his greatness. In ser five eighty seven, it was revealed that Allah said, you should not forbid yourself for all the things.
Speaker 12: That have been made lawful to you. For Allah is great.
Speaker 9: Nice. Yeah, now I pulled up each of these texts so everybody can see on screen the three texts that he's mentioned. All of these have been pulled up for you. So there's a very clear contradiction and what it actually shows, which we've known for many years. And as Kai has shown in his early or watching out of videos, the Qoran and Muhammad did not understand the Trinity. Even if you think the Trinity is wrong, we would at least expect the Koran to get what the Christians believe correct. But they don't. Well why would they not at least get it correct? Isn't all knowing? I mean again, even if it's false, you could at least state the doctrine correctly, right.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, exactly, I mean, and he would know all versions.
Speaker 9: Of Christianity, all versions, Oh exactly right, he would know all the sacks, all the different groups correct.
Speaker 12: Yeah.
Speaker 36: So there's even you know, modalism, which which I don't know if you'd even consider that trinitarian or not, but you know, there's so many versions of it that surely one might be justifiable at anyway.
Speaker 9: That's a great contradiction. I appreciate. I wasn't aware of that one, but yeah, it does seem like it would be an outright contradiction. So I appreciate that. A we're going to try the Mormon guy again if maybe he's got a better connection. There's not a delay. What's up man? You there? You want I'm mute?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm back.
Speaker 9: Sorry, Okay, So let me restate what I was trying to argue to you. It's a false equivalence to say that because Jesus says I'm the one that spoke through all those prophets in the Old Testament. That's not the same thing as Joseph Smith saying, oh, let me add a few verses to the last chapter of Genesis to predict me. That's totally that's a false equivalence, very different.
Speaker 16: Okay.
Speaker 19: See, you're saying like the problem is adding.
Speaker 9: Scripture, right, Well, it's not just that, but it's also a con man element that obviously nothing in the Book of Genesis is talking about Joseph Smith. And what he's doing is because the last chapter is about Joseph the patriarch, he's tagging himself in there because it says Joseph, sure, sure, you're okay with that? Yeah, all right, Well then I mean, if if it's okay to be a con man and be a fraud, then we can all do that. But that is what that is. Do you do you think Genesis is talking about you just admitted you admitted Genesis is not talking about Joseph Smith.
Speaker 1: Right, not in the text?
Speaker 9: We have no then then that's a con man fraud operation.
Speaker 8: It can be.
Speaker 34: But again, you know, non Christians Christians.
Speaker 9: This is do you know what a fallacy is? Do you know what a fallacy is?
Speaker 23: What?
Speaker 9: What's a fallacy?
Speaker 19: Formal or informal?
Speaker 9: Informal is fine.
Speaker 34: Informal is two logical propositions that do not necessarily connect to the conclusion.
Speaker 9: Right, So the fact that people in other religions don't accept Jesus' claims has nothing to do with whether or not Joseph Smith's adding verses makes him still a potential prophet. Those are two totally disconnected. What does the attitude of Jews.
Speaker 25: Have to do with this.
Speaker 19: It's just that they use the same argument, right, So.
Speaker 9: What how does that make it a good argument?
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 34: You think it's a good enough argument to use against Joseph Smith, Right.
Speaker 9: No, I just showed you that it's a false equivalence. It's not the same thing.
Speaker 8: It's not quite the same.
Speaker 9: No, it's totally different. Jesus is not just saying that, let me retroactively find a few verses that might hint at me. He's saying, I literally spoke the entire Old Testament. Peter says that it was the spirit of Christ who spoke through all the Old Testament prophets. Joseph Smith is not doing that. Joseph Smith is saying the last chapter of Genesis, it's about the patriarch Joseph. Oh, by the way, here's ten extra verses about me, Joseph. That's fraud, con men stuff.
Speaker 34: Maybe Joseph did have such a prophecy in Genesis, unless you think it's a full account of everything.
Speaker 9: Happened to You just admitted a minute ago that Genesis is not talking about Joseph Smith.
Speaker 19: Yes, because it's not a full account.
Speaker 9: A full account, it has nothing to do with Joseph Smith.
Speaker 34: I do not know whether Joseph in Egypt had her personal prophecy about Joseph Smith.
Speaker 9: You just admitted that Joseph Smith added those verses and you said we don't have to accept that as a Mormon. Now you're trying to say, well, maybe it can be counted, so you're flip flopping.
Speaker 34: No, please, please listen, I don't know whether Joseph had this prophecy.
Speaker 9: You just said a minute ago that you don't have to believe those as a Mormon, did you not, Yes, And now you're flipping the argument and saying that, well, maybe actually Joseph did have a prophecy of Joseph Smith.
Speaker 8: Okay, how is that different from we don't have to believe.
Speaker 9: It, because now you're admitting that it was a prophecy, when a minute ago you said that Joseph Smith might have actually just added those things. Which one is it? No, you've contradicted which one is it? You're moving the gold post in the middle of the argument. Which one is it?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 34: Personally, I would say, if you'd let me finish that it was Joseph likening the scriptures on chin cell and God kind of speaking to.
Speaker 19: Him as if this was true scripture and using it.
Speaker 34: To teach Joseph Smith something about Joseph Smith not necessarily completely suid.
Speaker 9: All right, we're out here, We're done. This is the dumbesth I've ever heard. Later, yeah, yeah, goodbye. He literally changed the argument, right, So when the first argument that, look, we're more Mormons, don't have to believe this. This could be Joseph Smith just being creative and kind of retroactively finding himself in the Old Testament. Excuse me, finding himself in the Old Testament retroactively. And then he flips it and says, well, it actually could be a prophecy of him. Now, which one is it? You said ten minutes ago, you don't have to believe it. It's just jose Smith being creative in a you know, retroactive prose way. Well, now it's actually a prophecy, and the patriarch Joseph was predicting Joseph Smith. So you just contradicted yourself. Vinny, I want people to disagree today. Okay, if you're here with your catechumen orthodox questions, take those to your priests.
Speaker 37: Jay I had a question. It was about logical fallacies. If you want to I'll just step down and wait for another time.
Speaker 9: What's the question?
Speaker 37: There are questions about the tag position. So in the nutshell, we're arguing as a as Christian's logic, ethics, and science are grounded in the triune God or the Christian paradigm, if you will, can the same grounding be applied to concepts like logical fallacies for example, that the gentlemen before made one, or like circular reason, and what do we attributed it attributed to? Is it God as He's revealed in the scripture? Like how do we justify all of the fallacies that we know today?
Speaker 9: Well, fallacies are a violation of the principles of logic, So we don't have to justify fallacies. I'm not sure what that means. We just have to demonstrate that the principles of logic are the case. They are grounded in God. They're grounded in the mind of God, the eternal mind of God, and so that's what gives them their permanence, their stability. They don't evolve and turn into the opposite of themselves, and so any fallacy is merely a violation of those principles of logic. So you don't have to you don't have to quote justify fallacies. You justify the logical principles, and then by extension, any fallacy is a violation of those principles. Nectarios.
Speaker 8: Hello God, yep, let's if you say.
Speaker 19: I was gonna have a question, but I'll just actually just take.
Speaker 8: It to my priests.
Speaker 19: But I do want to make a comment real quick. Sure you know Protestants also make that same marketing.
Speaker 8: Well, the Jews says this, and the Jews.
Speaker 9: Now the Muslims remember that, I've had multiple Muslims say Jews don't accept the prophecies of Christ in the Old Testament. So yeah, exactly, this is totally irrelevant, totally, but what about But what.
Speaker 38: About the Jews who will then convert to Orthodox and say no, the Orthodox and justified.
Speaker 9: Yeah, it's arbitrary, Like why yeah, what about those Jews? And by the way, Jews don't accept the Book of Mormon, so like what is that? What does that have to do with earth?
Speaker 20: And also, I don't Mormons don't even accept the Bible anyways, I've had tons of conversations with Mormon.
Speaker 9: No, it's a stupid cult that they say. Once you start talking to him, then it turns out they'll tell you, Oh, well, by the way, the Bible has errors in it, and the Book of Mormon fixes all that. Right, So it's just like it's just like Islam. Mormonism is an American prairie muffin Islam Manuel. What's up? The only difference, by the way, is that you know, actually I was going to say, is is you know not. Actually Islam is polytheistic. That's the real, honest truth. So just like Mormonism is polytheistic. You have multiple God. God the Father was once a body, had a body, and it was impregnating women, all this nonsense, and he attained to God the Father status. I mean, it's literally just like Greek It's like religious marvel universe shit. When you really understand Mormonism, it's completely stupid. Go ahead, I'm mute, challenger. You can support the stream, by the way, by super chats. The super chat link is it's a marvel. It's like silver Surfer religion or some shit. What's up, man?
Speaker 39: Yeah, So I'm just curious on the transcendental argument for God right now, I'd say I'm more of an agnostic, and my main issue with a positive claim of God is that even you admit that God is a circular argument and you use God to justify logic, to justify morality and all these things.
Speaker 9: Yeah, well, how about I just use the term recursive or self referencing? Is that better than circular because everybody gets tripped up on the word or the terminology. We're just pointing out that at a basic level, everybody's argumentation will bottom out and you will have something that's self referencing. So let's say, for example, we want to do linguistic philosophy. Can I do linguistic philosophy without using words? Or if we talk about meta loogic, can I talk about how logic works or how logic exists without assuming some form of logic? No, it's impossible. Is that circular? No, it's simply pointing out that at a different level of analysis, or at a different at a meta level, you must assume the things in question. So it's not circular argumentation in the classic sense of a violating of a law of logic. That's like mundane normal types of argumentation. It's because it's a different type of category question, which necessitates using the thing in question. That's why it's not circularity.
Speaker 39: Okay, but couldn't you say that for anything else, like you need to use you need to use words to justify using words.
Speaker 9: It's a category error. Do you understand that there's two different There's a difference between studying logic and meta loogic. Those are two different types of questions. Do you know what that means?
Speaker 8: No, I'm not super well read on philosophy.
Speaker 19: I'm just wondering because on it.
Speaker 9: That's the point right there at what you don't understand I'm telling I'm not trying to be rude to you, but I'm telling you that that's what you're misunderstanding. You're assuming that, for example, fallacies across the board apply in every single type of situation or case, and there a certain situation where they don't apply. Let me give you an example. We all agree that ad hominem is a fallacy, right sure, Let's say that we're debating in one situation, a case where the thing in question is precisely someone's character. And so let's say we're debating, you know, the character of Bill Cosby, and I bring to the table all of these arguments about how Bill Cosby is a for the sake of argument, a piece of crap he you know, is drugging people, graping them, et cetera. Well, wait a minute, is that ad hominem for me to do that?
Speaker 39: Oh, I mean you're you're referring to the subject at hand, which.
Speaker 9: Is yes, exactly So in this case, because it's a unique situation, it's not at hominem because precisely what's in question is the character of the person. So likewise, if we say, in the question of logic, right, if I ask a metalogical question, which is about the status of logic itself, what's the ontological status of logic? I cannot do that without assuming logic to reason about it. So it's not circular because it's simply unavoidable in a meta type of question.
Speaker 14: Okay, So.
Speaker 39: I mean again, logic is necessary is kind of what you're saying, And you're saying that logic would come from God because I've seen some of your videos.
Speaker 9: I've said those things, but those things don't relate to what I'm saying right here. This is just a category mistake. Right, So do you know what we mean by meta questions? What that means?
Speaker 8: A question about questioning.
Speaker 9: No, a question about the status of something like the like the ontological status is something you know what that means they're doing. I'm not trying to put you on the spot of me it make you. I'm just literally trying to explain. I'm not trying to be rude to you, but are you familiar with that term of like what a meta question is?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 9: No, Okay? So, like if I'm doing mathematics and I'm doing two plus two equals four, I'm doing basic arithmetic, right, that's a different question from when I say what is the number two or the number four? So that's a different type of question. It's a meta level question where I'm asking not what weather two plus two equals four? But what is the ontological status of the number two or the number four. That's the point is that TAG is operating at that higher meta level, and so it is necessarily recursive or self referencing. If you want to throw out the word circular, go ahead. That's all we mean.
Speaker 19: Okay, But I mean I'm just saying that.
Speaker 39: If you're gonna say that you can't do logic without that, right, right, I mean I don't see how that's.
Speaker 9: The case, Like, it's obviously the case. You don't understand this like, because logic is necessary for all reasoning and all propositions and all meaning and all predications. So if I'm going to reason about logic, I have to assume that logic is the case. You can't make sentences without logic. You don't know that, No, I do know that. Okay, then you just prove my point. Thank you. You prove the point.
Speaker 8: What does that have to do with God? Though?
Speaker 9: Like what, we're not at God yet. I'm just trying to demonstrate the category error. You're not going to understand the argument for God until you understand the mistake you're making about the category error. First. I'm trying to demonstrate that to you first.
Speaker 8: Okay, there's a cat.
Speaker 9: Like what I literally just explained all of that to you. Alright, We're moving on next up MKG hey, j yep.
Speaker 19: I just wanted to say first, thank you for the book recognition.
Speaker 20: I just got my copy of the mcgotting books controversy.
Speaker 9: Yeah, that will solve a lot of you know, like Protestant or you know, Chrystal logically that people have.
Speaker 19: My argument free right now though, is regarding the law.
Speaker 20: So what's happening specifically for a circumcision and I'm basically looking at Acts fifteen, Genesis seventeen, Relation two, Enrollment seven, and this I feel like this is I don't feel but based on my reading, it seems that Paul is having this kind of tug of war happening where he's not rejecting the law, but he's not saying the law is the be all end all.
Speaker 19: I'm having a hard time seeing how he justifies the cessation of circumcision.
Speaker 9: Well, because circumcision is itself a limiting right, women cannot be circumcised. And his argument in Colautions, if you Readclautions, is very clear that the right of circumcision itself is a type of the right of baptism of the New Testament. And so because circumcision was specifically the right of initiation for males in Israel for that Covenant. If the Covenant is to be expanded and open up to all of the gentile nations and it's going to include women, obviously it cannot be circumcisions. So what is the new circumcision. The new circumcision is baptism, which is something very easy and accessible water right, which can include both men and women. And so when you read Jeremiah thirty one and Jeremiah thirty three in the Masoretic version, not in the Orthodox version. I don't know what the chapters are off the top of my head in the Orthodox version, but those two chapters that speak of the new covenant. When the Messiah comes, it says it will not be according to the covenant with Moses. So there will be a new covenant, specifically contrasted to the covenant that they had at Sinai. And that necessitates then, according to the reasoning of Paul in all of his epistles, not just in Roman's Regulations, but in all of the epistles, the totality ugmentation is, especially Hebrews, is that the rights themselves also have to be transformed such that these rights can go to all of the nations. And if you have it essentially still Judaic, it's too limiting. And that's part of the logic and the argmentation of Acts fifteen, which is that if Noah has made righteous before, or what's gonna be without circumcision, then we ought not require of the gentiles coming into the church anything more than what was required of Noah. That's the logic of Acts fifteen.
Speaker 20: But my problem here is isn't there a progressive righteousness with every generation that comes. Isn't Peter more honored than David in some sense?
Speaker 9: No, I don't know where you where that comes from, because I mean the Hebrews eleven when it describes the heavenly Jerusalem, they are classed as saints along with us.
Speaker 20: Okay, but specifically the covenant of circumcision that starts with Abraham, not with Moses.
Speaker 19: Correct.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but Noah has made righteous without prior to circumcision.
Speaker 20: But from a Christian's perspective, don't we believe in progressive revelation?
Speaker 9: Yeah? But the argument of Acts fifteen is that the precisely what is the progression is the opening of that covenant to the nations. And there's a direct connection between the Abrahamic and the Mosaic because circumcision is the right of that covenant right until we get the new Covenant that was appropriate for that time because God was still working primarily with a single nation state as his church. The Church of the Old Testament is Israel, the nation state. But once Israel has fulfilled its mission, which is to produce the Messiah, then it has fulfilled what it was intended to do by the way circumcision also fulfills what it was intended to do. And if you look at the Book of Luke, and if you look at the Orthodox liturgy, circumcis decision is fulfilled in Jesus being circumcised. In other words, the prediction of circumcision itself, whether when it's given to Abraham in Genesis or whether it's anything else in the Mosaic, comminent circumcision is done when Jesus is circumcised in the Temple.
Speaker 8: I see.
Speaker 20: But now, my my argument for that is that, yes, it's clear that some of the law, the letter of the law is fulfilled and actually represented as the spirit of the law.
Speaker 8: It's it's it's.
Speaker 19: True form is shown through the spirit of the law. But there are still especially from the Orthodox perspective.
Speaker 9: Yeah, but the Church determines. The Church determines what The Church determines what things carry over exactly, not Jews, not Messianic Jews, not. The Church has determined that circumcision is fulfilled in the circumcision of Christ and is replaced with baptism.
Speaker 20: And my concern here is that if we were Protestants, then this would be no issue and we could just move on.
Speaker 9: But hold on, why would that be Why would that be no issue for Protestants?
Speaker 20: Because because Protestants put all their weight on the spirit of the law, and that's worth.
Speaker 9: There is no first of all, there is no one Protestant that does that. In fact, many Protestants are judaizing sex which don't do that. So I don't even I wouldn't even agree with that argument. Okay, if if the Apostles are given the authority to determine and interpret the texts and decide what carries over and what doesn't, that's all you need to know that circumcision doesn't carry over.
Speaker 8: Okay, But but.
Speaker 20: What the church uses as justification for why circumcision doesn't carry over?
Speaker 19: Does it not rest mainly on Paul's arguments? I guess that's my question.
Speaker 9: No, the apostles are arguing that circumcision was done and fulfilled when Jesus was circumcised.
Speaker 20: But doesn't that's my question. Doesn't James disagree? And that's where kind of the quarrel and Acts fifteen is happening.
Speaker 9: And no, what do you mean now what James? James doesn't disagree, he agreed the council agrees with not requiring circumcisions for gentiles.
Speaker 25: What do you mean?
Speaker 20: But in the beginning of it, it's not a full agreement. The Council is convening to say do we impose this yorke or not? And then they come to a conclusion that no, we shouldn't. The yoke shouldn't be asked of the gentiles.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 19: So I'm saying that's that there is this intersection that's happening that.
Speaker 9: Yeah. So there's debates and then and Paul Paul rebukes Peter at the beginning Glatians.
Speaker 20: So I'm saying, I'm saying the sources Paul, Paul is the rebuker.
Speaker 19: Paul is the one saying, no, what you guys are wrong, which shouldn't we shouldn't ask this of the genial?
Speaker 9: Okay? And do you think that Paul tricked the Council in Acts fifteen to side with Paul. I mean, this is this is a problem. What you're arguing is a Protestant judaeic argument.
Speaker 20: And that's what I'm saying. I'm saying, here's the chorus you here. Can saints be wrong?
Speaker 9: No not, Apostles can't be wrong?
Speaker 19: No?
Speaker 22: No?
Speaker 19: Okay, Well, first can saints be wrong.
Speaker 9: Well, saints are not equivalent to apostles, so yes, later church fathers can be wrong the apostles. The apostles do not teach error in this regard.
Speaker 19: No, apostles can be wrong.
Speaker 9: When there's like a counsel or an authoritative teaching that makes its way into the scriptures. No, they don't teach wrong.
Speaker 19: Because you know where I'm going with this.
Speaker 9: I think you're going to say, what that Paul, that Peter rebused wrong? Wrong, but they got rebuked and so it didn't become part of scripture or the Council in Acts fifteen Providential.
Speaker 19: This is this is my problem.
Speaker 8: This is my worry.
Speaker 9: I feel what is There's not a problem Peter.
Speaker 19: Is he and James can be wrong and Paul is right?
Speaker 9: Then no, you're missing the points. You're missing the point they got something wrong but got corrected and none of the wrong teaching made it into the Council or into scripture.
Speaker 20: Well that's how the story ended. I'm pausing, and this is all coming from Paul and Luke's point of view, And.
Speaker 9: Well you're why are you setting Paul and Luke against everyone else? You have to trust the divine Providence. It's the same faith that you have that stop interrupting. It's the same faith that you have. The Divine Providence guided the church in later centuries to collect the canon together. So if you doubt this, then the whole religion goes. I agree, But what reason is there to doubt this? I don't understand the basis of delt This whole doubt comes from.
Speaker 19: Essentially why I think orthodoxy is appealing and.
Speaker 9: It's favorable over But what you're saying would make orthodoxy false because it's a denial of the guidance of the Holy Spirit in the Church.
Speaker 20: No, I'm saying, yeah, it's a continuous of it's the Orthodoxy's claim is that we're there, we're the true tradition, we hold the oldest tradition.
Speaker 19: That's the orthodox cost.
Speaker 9: No, it's more than that. I mean, I'm saying that in Acts too. There's a promise that the Holy Jesus in the Gospel of John promises that the Holy Spirit with leading God the Church into all truth. And that happens primarily at a sonodal or communal level. Right, it's not primarily individual people. Because yes, you can have Peter thinking something wrong or getting something wrong, but providentially that gets corrected and it never makes it into the teaching of scripture, or into the teaching of the oral teaching of the Church, or into the liturgy, or into the ecumenical Council. So there's never a dogmatic mistake. Even if Peter at one point got something wrong, it's never dogmatized or inscripturated that there's error.
Speaker 20: But would it be fair to say that you can only that claim if we've already agreed on.
Speaker 19: That being the case.
Speaker 9: Yeah, absolutely, yeah, you have to. Of course the presupposition that the church is guided as part of that is part of that assumption.
Speaker 19: Absolutely, But I'm speaking in the case itself priority.
Speaker 9: But you can't do that that that that's an invalid move. There is no but in this, There is no invalid there. You can't have This is a Protestant type of argument, or a Muslim type of argument, where you assume that there is no guidance or holistic faith. There is this possibility that they got it all wrong at Acts fifteen because they followed Paul. Well, look if Paul, if Paul's wrong, then Christianity is wrong.
Speaker 19: I guess this is this is where I'm coming from. So you can see where how this relates the question that you've posed to the Muslims or to.
Speaker 20: The Jews about or specifically the Muslims. At that point of if I was a fifth, sixth, seventh century Jew or Christian, how would I know what Muhammad's thing is true? That's we're directly You're directly investigating the scripture.
Speaker 9: That's based on a consistency with prior revelation. So what I'm arguing is precisely that Paul and Acts fifteen are consistent with prior revelation. Prior revelation itself is not teaching that circumcision continues for all eternity, for all the nations. It's not even possible to do that. How could the Mosaic law, when most of it is confined to Palestine and Israel and the Land of Israel, how could that be for all the nations?
Speaker 19: No, I agree, But what I'm getting at is, let me focus the point.
Speaker 20: If I'm a Jew in the first century, and I'm hearing this Gospel, and I'm hearing the I'm hearing the Act, the Letter, I'm listening to the letters of Paul, how can I investigate that? What Paul is thinking is consistent and has continuity.
Speaker 9: By going to the Old Testament texts and soon not.
Speaker 19: Just post facto of the Holy Spirit has.
Speaker 9: Protected because only that interpretation makes sense of the Old Testament data in a coherent way.
Speaker 19: Because I have to have you read the Book of Hebrews, the Book of Hebrews.
Speaker 8: What part are you the.
Speaker 9: Entire Book of Hebrews is making the point I'm making.
Speaker 19: Because I don't disagree.
Speaker 9: With did you have you read the Book of Hebrews? You're not listening to what I'm saying, not not in this entirety. No, you haven't read the bro I'm not trying to be rude to you, but like you got to go and read the New Testament at least before you try to make this, before you try to argue this. Ukraine, what's up?
Speaker 40: Yes, Hello, yep, yeah, this is Ukraine. Seven seven seven okay, yeah, I have I have a question about I was reading some church history and apparently in the year eleven eighty two there was a raid on.
Speaker 8: It was actually by Orthodox.
Speaker 40: Christians against certain Roman Catholics that were in Constantinople, and they basically just killed everybody.
Speaker 9: And that that was part of the Yeah, I guess one of the policism is true now because there was a one raid by some Greek Yeah, no, no, no, it's a really good argument.
Speaker 40: You No, I'm not saying that, but I'm saying you know, I mean, well they were, they were asking for it, but you know, probably, but you know, should the church?
Speaker 8: Would it be appropriate?
Speaker 40: And did the Church ever repent of this or anything or apologize for it or would that even be how.
Speaker 9: So if one nation, if the Greeks do something, are we collectively guilty?
Speaker 40: No, that would just be presumably that would just be that particular well, that would be that particular Holy see it best. I mean, I'm antiop and so we never really we never had an emperor patronize us.
Speaker 8: We never really had enough power to abuse.
Speaker 9: What are you Ukrainian or are you pro Ukraine? I don't understand what Ukraine saw, but I.
Speaker 40: Just put that in there because I just think that. But I just think that that, you know, what Russia did to Ukraine is grotesque and unfair.
Speaker 9: Well, what about the seven years of Western NATO provocation?
Speaker 40: Well, Obama blockaded all military to Ukraine from the get go.
Speaker 8: I mean, NATO wasn't this is.
Speaker 9: Prox this is this is proxy. The proxy stuff that they did, including setting up those bio labs all along the board of Russia.
Speaker 40: Those the footage from those, those were Soviet biolabs that were built in the Soviet Union.
Speaker 8: Ukraine ever built a single I'm.
Speaker 9: Not talking about Ukraine. I'm talking about the State Department setting up biologe. You're saying that's all fake.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so what the they were found? There was one found that they found one in.
Speaker 9: So you're a boomer who listens to Western mainstream Is Trump a bad man too? Is a boomer media?
Speaker 8: True?
Speaker 9: No, no, no, but I mean all are we still fighting the Cold War? Are we still fighting the KGB and the Cold War?
Speaker 8: Unfortunately? Yes?
Speaker 9: The k Look, I mean, I mean, tell me, tell me more about Is the c I a good Are the the good guys?
Speaker 40: I'd say, I'd say that I'd put them into kind of the.
Speaker 8: Gray category, neither neither black or white.
Speaker 9: But you know, what's the official policy of the West.
Speaker 8: That doesn't mean the Russians are worse.
Speaker 9: What's the official policy of the West when it comes to things like Malthusianism, enthusianism. You don't even know. So you're a boomer expert on geopolitics. You don't know what Malthusianism is.
Speaker 8: Mount malthus theory, that that's absolute.
Speaker 9: That's oh, that's obsolete. Really have you read people like, uh.
Speaker 8: Yeah, well that's the progressives or fools.
Speaker 9: I mean, I'm not talking about progressives. I'm talking about like official Kissinger Deep you know, State Department Global two thousand. You could read Miles Copeland's CIA Manuals where he talks about the whole purpose of everything they're doing in these countries is precisely for Malthusianism.
Speaker 40: Well, well, if Ukraine wants to join the empire, and we want them to join the empire.
Speaker 9: Now now, now it's an empire.
Speaker 8: Empire.
Speaker 9: Now wait a minute, So America America is a wait a minute, because the propaganda from people on your side about ten years ago is that there is no American empire.
Speaker 8: Now it is.
Speaker 40: Well, they call it a coalition of the willing, but that's a semantic debate. I mean, it's basically an empire. I mean, why do you think you know they put all this money into Israel. It's to hold that position. It's to control those trade routes and Somber.
Speaker 9: Wait a minute, you're pro Israel, right because Israel supports does Lenski and Ukraine, Well.
Speaker 8: We would hope it would be. Well, I'd rather have them do it than us to it.
Speaker 40: But I mean that's one you would want if you're running an empire, you would want one part of the empire to support the other.
Speaker 8: Part of the empire.
Speaker 9: So I mean we need want more skittles, more abrations. Remember one Lenski said, what does Lenski say if you are from blaw whether they want to run an empire, you need large, healthy families where men or men and women are women with traditional value. But you just said you're pro Ukraine.
Speaker 8: Doing is insane. You just said you're pro Ukrainian's your right wing.
Speaker 9: No they're not.
Speaker 40: I mean they're not all flat out Nazis, They're not that right wing, but they are far more the typical Ukrainian if.
Speaker 9: You ask like that, I mean like the Azol battalion and right wing. The most Americans the battalion and right sector. You like those guys, I understand them. Oh interesting, but I thought you're pro Israel. Well, now what would you do?
Speaker 40: What would you do if you're if if if Chinese soldiers were marching up and down, you know, God forbid invaded our country, you'd want something like the Michigan militia.
Speaker 9: To be there, right, quite so, Satanic minded like literal Satan tattooed dudes are the equivalent of the Michigan militia in your mind.
Speaker 40: Yeah, Well, the Azop Battalion, they're neo Pagans. They're into Norse mythology and that kind of thing. It's the old the original pagan religion of Europe. The East Europe didn't haven't have like inquisitions. So the witches were never burned at the stake. They just never went away. They were always there. And some of them are left and the battalion, Uh, you know that's what they are.
Speaker 9: Okay, So what's the origin roblem?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 9: So the origin of all that right wing stuff in Ukraine? Like, where do you think that comes from?
Speaker 8: It's the the what the azo and that's that's all that, that whole sector instep of the indigenous prequel.
Speaker 1: No it's not, no, it's not.
Speaker 9: No, it's not Stepanic, No, it's not. I'm talking about Steponic and right sector and all that.
Speaker 40: Well, they did, they did, they had to choose between Hitler and Stalin, and they did go with the Axis Powers and the White Russians from World War Two.
Speaker 9: It goes back to that, right, So it's the Galen It's Ryan our Galen's network.
Speaker 11: Right.
Speaker 40: Yeah, yeah, Bendarra's network and the you know people like that. It goes back, you know, it goes I mean, but if you think about it, if you're in World War two and you have to choose between Hitler and Stalin.
Speaker 9: I just want you, as a boom, I just want you as a boomer to admit that you're pro neo in in Ukraine.
Speaker 40: Well, I think the kind I think the ninety when borders are finding that they should be returned to and.
Speaker 9: You know, if you so, you're pro neo in at the same time as pro Israel. Makes sense of that for me?
Speaker 40: Well, if in terms of supporting in terms of economics, Israel is the money.
Speaker 9: Think Okay, so it's just about economics of course. The classic classic boomer, right, classic boomer Thoughtian have.
Speaker 8: The resources, the Ukrainians, they could give.
Speaker 9: Us more money. Yeah, exactly right. It's all about that money, ain't it. Boomer? For years, do boomers care about anything other than money? Do you guys care about anything other than the money?
Speaker 8: How empires look?
Speaker 9: So now you're it's funny. These people were anti empire and they would go after if you talked about empire ten years ago. It's just funny. Now they're all about and impart it's all about that.
Speaker 8: Well.
Speaker 40: I think you know people, I think the I think people like to use too many euphemisms to be too politically correct. I don't I'm not a fan of political correctness, but I think the country, but I think the country should honest. I think our country can do a better job honestly describing what is our foreign policy and why is and why do we do what we do?
Speaker 9: Wait a minute, are you pro so? Are you pro Trump? Or were you pro? Were you pro Walt Kamala?
Speaker 8: Because no, I no, I voted for Trump. I voted for him.
Speaker 9: But doesn't Trump want to end the Ukraine conflict? So isn't that a bad move on his plots?
Speaker 8: I hope he.
Speaker 13: I think he.
Speaker 40: I he did a good job on the Abraham Accords with the Israelis in the Southeast. If he can get those guys talking to each other, I'm sure he could reason with Zelenski and Putin. I mean they're not nearly they neither one of them is half as crazy as as it is down in the Middle East.
Speaker 9: I mean, what if, what if the root of the problem is boomers like yourself. What if you are the root of the problem.
Speaker 40: I didn't order, I didn't order, and I didn't order Ussia to be in that country.
Speaker 9: All right, So, like most boomers, doggy.
Speaker 40: Dude gave Russia money to keep it from completely dissolving. We proved Russia downsize, but American money. We gave them hundreds of millions of dollars directly to Russia. And this is a fact to keep so that the entire so that the whole thing wouldn't unravel and they would be able to control their nuclear weapons. So, you know, Putin owes us we saved we We quite literally, he wouldn't have even been the president if it wasn't for us.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I mean, I'm familiar with like the era of Yeltsin, and Yeltsin being a Western typical Boomers said you know, you're not gonna let me talk, You're just gonna talk over me.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm familiar with all of that period of like Yeltsin, being a Western operative and that I'm sure that there was a phase early on when the West didn't mind and supported the idea of a Putin presidency. But what is the source in your mind? Where where is it that you get Does this go back to the Cold War? Are you still living in the Cold War era? You said to be believing the kgbben a problem? Is that the root of this? Like why you think Russia is a bad guy? Are you there? I guess he left.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 9: I couldn't hear him. If you want to call back in if your mike's messing up, I don't get any sound from you. Uh no, I guess he left. So there we go. So basic. It's great because that was like the archetype of any bloomer debate that you have talking over you moral, just like virtue signaling. When asked about what the root of the problem is, I got none to do with it. I mean that was like classic the KGB. So we should start playing Uri Bezmano.
Speaker 8: Clips Hi Jay have balls.
Speaker 41: Well, sorry, I just got a couple of questions on your thoughts about some Bible verses, one of them being the when Jesus speaking to his disciples and saying that his father's house has many mansions.
Speaker 42: Do you reckon there's any chance of that being anything beyond what he's just trying to say?
Speaker 9: Like, No, it has nothing to do with it has nothing to do with there being many religions that get to Heaven, none of that stuff.
Speaker 8: How about anything beyond that?
Speaker 42: Look with metaphysics in the sense, do you think there's any chance of him because it's quite obvious that there's a place there.
Speaker 8: No, you wouldn't think that the I don't.
Speaker 9: I don't think so.
Speaker 19: No.
Speaker 9: I just think it's talking about the beauty and expanse of heaven being beyond.
Speaker 42: What we can conceive, Okay, because I was sort of like thinking about him, thinking could it potentially be in to say that there's much beyond what we know and what's going to be revealed here and if you could potentially.
Speaker 9: Lead to well, yeah, I mean I think Paul speaks that way when he talks about, you know, seek through glass darkly and all that you want to try again, go ahead. I don't hear any sound from you, So I don't know if your mike's messed up or what, But we don't hear anything. Mas Williams. I have to say, I think that was the first, like Bloom or Neocon that has ever called into debate. I don't think I've ever ever had one. Yeah, what's up?
Speaker 19: Hello, what's on your mind?
Speaker 12: I have one question for you?
Speaker 8: Yep.
Speaker 30: My question is in the Bible.
Speaker 12: In the Bible it is said that so you are authors.
Speaker 8: I don't know about the suspicion. I just know about the Catholic person.
Speaker 9: Okay, Brad, what are you trying to say? What is your question?
Speaker 8: Is Jesus God.
Speaker 12: Is the Father God?
Speaker 9: Yes?
Speaker 8: Yes?
Speaker 15: Then why does Jesus say that Father is the only only true God?
Speaker 9: Because it's called monarchical trinitarianism, and so he is the source, fount cause, an ark and principle, the Godhead from whom all Godhead flows. Right, he left moving on United. I didn't kick him.
Speaker 14: He left.
Speaker 8: Good.
Speaker 9: You think it's rude, call in anybody who has an issue. You want a debate, You think it's rude. I don't care. You think I'm mean? You think I care that you think I mean I don't care. Has people calling me mean for ten years made me cease at all?
Speaker 13: No?
Speaker 9: You can call in right there? What's up? Man, United Kingdom. What's up? We've got the entire United Kingdom calling, oh brother, bloody hell.
Speaker 12: Glody, your rings are?
Speaker 9: What's so?
Speaker 43: Just about the meta question earlier and the metaphysical frameworks of the Holy Trine.
Speaker 8: So I sent you a message.
Speaker 43: About what a Russell universal want and the hypothesis that his description of how the universe works can unite and work with the Holy Trainee based on the source being the Father, the Son, the matter, bone and such.
Speaker 9: But I just I just want to the matter. There's nothing to do with matter. I don't know what you're talking about.
Speaker 43: Yes, So if you, if you, if you read that message, just s you can just have a look and if you want to give me some feedback, you most welcome to.
Speaker 8: If you think it's like out there.
Speaker 9: I think it's out there that we don't. This is, this is it's not where we go with our turnty theology. But thank you, Dane. What's up? Daniel?
Speaker 23: And I'm you.
Speaker 19: Hello?
Speaker 1: What's up?
Speaker 8: One question is the is the word Jehovah?
Speaker 19: Is that a misinterpretation of the tetragrammaton?
Speaker 9: I don't think it's a misinterpretation, though, I think I think it's one of the isn't one of the early names of God that's used, if I remember correctly, I haven't looked at this into this in a long time, but.
Speaker 12: Okay, that's all I have, thank you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, So, I mean the term is used in Exodus first, so let's see, we're here Exodus six, so it looks like in Exodus six. Yeah, the term is in the Hebrew Jehovah. And let's see what that is said to be, Jehovah, the existing one, self existent, the Jewish national name for God, Jehovah yahueh. So no, I don't I've never heard that that's a mistranslation, but thank you for that question. Good question there, Kenneth, what's the frequency of Kenneth? By the way, I hate rim so no, I'm not like, oh Jason's secret irim fan. No, No, I don't like that Michael Stipe's skittles as hell. I did like at one time when I was in high school, I liked that everybody hurts. That's because I was an idiot high schooler. So what's up, man, Kenneth? What's your frequency? What was frequently Kenneth? By the way it was actually written. If you don't know about a crazy conspiracy theorist. Jamie was telling me. I didn't actually know this, but there was some news broadcast one time where like Dan Rather or some idiot like Bloomer newsperson was out on the street and this crazy conspiracy dude named Kenneth came up and he had like temple hat on or something stupid and like accosted Dan Rather. And so he was talking about frequencies or something. And so the story is, I don't know if it's true. The story is Michael Stipe or whoever they wrote that song about some crazy conspiracy theorists a costing a newsman, Kenneth? What's up? Where you at?
Speaker 13: Man?
Speaker 9: Try again? It's like Kenneth's having a hard time connecting. So look, I'm looking for people who disagree today. So please if you don't disagree, then please don't clog up the quay, the queue or whatever. The what are the gay terminology is they use in England? I don't know, Man, Kenneth's not working. We'll try to come back out, come back in. We've got Jamal. What's up?
Speaker 8: Jamal?
Speaker 20: Can you hear me?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 9: What's up?
Speaker 8: Okay?
Speaker 19: Okay?
Speaker 8: So I'm against.
Speaker 36: The argument did orphinic you percents when it comes to the divine and the energy distinction'.
Speaker 9: You're against the essence energy, is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: I think it's well.
Speaker 9: I can already tell from your voice that it's because you have high level spurgatism five thousand and you think that it's not logical. I can't deal with like some five thousand levels perk right now, Gang's delicious? What's up?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 9: Got a Yakoub in the house. I have a why'd you go? Mathematical proof in the energy thanking? You call what's up?
Speaker 8: What's going on? What's happening?
Speaker 9: Yakub to the power to the fourth power?
Speaker 8: Baby, that's right, that's right, the father Yakub.
Speaker 19: But that is right.
Speaker 31: This is a prophet, a prophet of of Yakoub gangs delicious speaking.
Speaker 9: I agree. I accept your prophecies with docility.
Speaker 31: Awesome, awesome, good good. I actually had a couple of questions.
Speaker 35: I'm actually Orthodox, but they're not Kanakis's questions. I'm not going to ask you about uh drinking beer on Wednesday and Fridays.
Speaker 1: Okay, that is allowed.
Speaker 31: But I was gonna ask because my dad is a Protestant.
Speaker 35: And uh he had asked me one time about the scriptures and the councils.
Speaker 19: And all that kind of stuff, because he's obviously scripture.
Speaker 8: Alone that sort of thing.
Speaker 9: Are you in a spaceship, dude? It sounds like a theremy.
Speaker 19: Sorry.
Speaker 9: It was blasting off to the PDEs to meet he blasted off and up here he's blasting off in up pyramid to meet your coup.
Speaker 8: That's actually exactly what I'm doing. I'm coming to bring the message of your coup.
Speaker 9: So you're talking to your dad. Your dad is a prompt and he's talking about councils.
Speaker 35: Go ahead, yeah, And he was his His thing is, why aren't the things taught in what his holy tradition in the councils, things like that, Why isn't it included in the Bible? I tried to explain that, you know, they serve different purposes. I don't know if that's even correct, but it sounds correct.
Speaker 8: At the time of saying it.
Speaker 9: So well, wait, so why isn't the ecumenical councils included in the Bible. The Bible predates the ecumenical councils and is the direct teaching of the apostles in Moses and so forth. So why would the ecumenical councils be in the Bible. I don't understand the objection.
Speaker 19: I guess more like the.
Speaker 35: New Testament, Like why isn't like some of the rules that think, like the canon law and things like that.
Speaker 9: His thing is like, all right, So the early form of canon law is in the New Testament. It's the decision and decree of the Council in Acts fifteen. That's church law.
Speaker 8: Yeah, that makes sense.
Speaker 9: So you'll notice there's a dispute that arises. We talked about this with two or three guys back right. The dispute arises. The Apostles meet together in the Council in Jerusalem and Acts fifteen, and they come to church law decisions based on multiple problems and scandals that are happening at that time. So the church after that, the Apostolic era, follows that same model and has local synods that are the normative way of governing the church to solve these problems and to have the authority to make church law canon law.
Speaker 8: Okay, okay.
Speaker 9: So in other words, the church after the Apostles is merely following the example of Act fifteen. Yeah, okay, dude, you over that plant. Dud's over there playing pole position.
Speaker 1: I'm actually at work in a in.
Speaker 19: A piece of heavy machinery.
Speaker 8: I'm moving that dude.
Speaker 9: Don't don't try to foolish you. You work at the go kart h at the at the the name go Kart Factor. You over there run it riding go karts around.
Speaker 8: Oh man, you got me, You got me. I'm just I'm just rolling around on the go carts.
Speaker 9: But that's actually pretty awesome. If you're like, you're at the go kart track proselytizing for yakub.
Speaker 8: That's exactly what I do. I sit here for twelve hours a day.
Speaker 9: Just all the parents think you're like a total creeper because you're a white dude that's over there trying to talk all the kids into Yakub.
Speaker 19: I'll wear the T shirt too.
Speaker 9: Any other questions, that's a good question. So I would say, well, like you said, yeah, the Bible is like a it's a it's not the type of book that we would expect church law to be. And of course church law is normative, it has authority, but it's not on the level of divine revelation. Divine revelation is the direct like revelation of the Holy Spirit to the church, it's you know, stands for all time. Revelation ceases with the death of the Last Apostle. And church law, although it has authority and it's normative for us, it's it's obviously going to be time bound and it's going to deal with specific things at that time. This is why you can't be like a spurgatism five thousand and try to read the canon law from a thousand years ago into today.
Speaker 18: Well, it says that we can't go to the theaters, and when it goes to the theaters as excommunicating for.
Speaker 9: The theaters at that time are not the same thing as movie theaters today. It's totally a different thing.
Speaker 8: Right.
Speaker 9: You can't like a clergy can't ride horse? Is why? Well, because at that I'm serious, like in the Middle Ages, riding a horse was a sign of nobility and clergy were not nobility. Okay, so does that cannon still apply? No, because it's not relevant to a society that no longer has aristocracy.
Speaker 19: That makes sense.
Speaker 8: I'm with you, I'm with you.
Speaker 9: I'll so what I'm trying to say is that that church law is necessary because the church has to deal with unique cases in various times and places within history, and the Bible itself doesn't address every possible situation like that, right, but it doesn't make the church law identical to divine revelation.
Speaker 19: Okay, cool, I like it.
Speaker 13: I like it.
Speaker 9: Great question, man, Thank you, and good luck with the Yakubian proselytizing at the go kart track. Patrick, what's up, dude? Oh forgot, by the way, there's supposed to be there is a Roman Catholic wants to bait tonight. So this is a buddy of Tim Gordon's. I forget the guy's name, something like Chris or something. So it seems like a nice dude, you know, seems like a wholesome, dad, dad, core kind of dude. He has a kind of a small channel, and he came across my video arguing that the dogmatic teaching on the temporal supremacy of the Roman bishop and how that's a contradiction. He made a long response video to that. So instead of watching his entire response video, which I'm not trying to be rude, I just have time to watch it, I invited him to come to debate. So for everybody listening, we may have if he's he's not sure if he can do it tonight, but about nine o'clock Eastern, we might have a debate with a friendly Catholic dude.
Speaker 38: What's up, man, Hey, there's it, Golenius Patrick, I'm not really understanding your prompt for debate because it's just a whole bunch of nowns.
Speaker 9: Well, it's debating, though, it's debating any of those. In other words, that if you're a caval y prot Yeah.
Speaker 12: I'm not Protestant, Catholic, any of that ship.
Speaker 9: Okay, it's open debate for anything.
Speaker 38: Really, I'm definitely I'm definitely agnostic. But I was wondering if you're open to a debate about.
Speaker 8: Whether or not rights or a force mandate or define mandate.
Speaker 13: Uh.
Speaker 9: Yeah, Like we've had a lot of like libertarian type debates that would touch on that.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 38: Uh so, do you ad hear that it's a force mandate or divine mandate that we get our rights?
Speaker 9: I would say, ultimately, any justification for the existence of rights would have to be grounded in some kind of divine transcendent being.
Speaker 38: Yes, Okay, because I hear a lot of people talking about force mand date.
Speaker 8: I'm not gonna waste your time because it's not really a debate anymore because we.
Speaker 28: Both agree so well.
Speaker 9: As an agnostic, what what type of deity are you talking about?
Speaker 38: So, I mean, holistically, I do believe in a Christian God, it's just I don't. It's really hard for me to follow a specific religion because it's really hard for me to pin myself.
Speaker 8: Down to a group. I don't like group identity.
Speaker 38: So it's hard for me to be like, say, all go around and say I'm a Catholic or a Protestant or Eastern Orthodoxy, because I feel like, once you put yourself in that circle, you are now held to those principles of that standard, and if they go, if they conflict with your interests or values, you really don't have an argument because now you just put yourself in a place where you have to follow a doctrine, because if you're not following that doctrine, then you're not following the principles of that ideology. So as an agnostic, I respect I believe in the principles of Judeo Christian values.
Speaker 8: And I do.
Speaker 38: I'd hear to a lot of their principles, but it's just for me, I can't lock myself down into a religon.
Speaker 8: I don't believe an organization.
Speaker 9: Well, so you don't reject all collective identities, right or do you?
Speaker 23: Uh?
Speaker 38: I think if you're running around as an individual saying on this, on that, and preaching and preaching to people of what you are and who you are,