Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: We should call this the Tangent Show, The Morning Tangent Show.
Speaker 1: All right, guyst's further.
Speaker 3: Ado so just so you know, means a do means fuss, bother or delay. So without further ado means let's not fuss about it anymore.
Speaker 4: Let's just do.
Speaker 2: It so we don't want to ado. If I want to bother you, I'm going to a do you.
Speaker 4: You do a do?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Seeing is a do dude?
Speaker 1: And now handle on the news, ladies and gentlemen, here's Bill Handle.
Speaker 6: And good morning everybody. You betcha? Is it Friday already? October?
Speaker 1: The four y s q.
Speaker 2: R V.
Speaker 1: You betcha? Oh I left out the.
Speaker 2: F t G y okay anyway, good morning everybody.
Speaker 7: Uh there, Cono, good morning, Good morning Bill and uh Neil there you are Willie Wolf. Yeah, Happy Friday, buddy, Happy Friday, Fun Friday for me Amy.
Speaker 2: Good morning, Hi Bill and the lovely Ann Hello Anne, good morning. Hey.
Speaker 1: I've got to I guess.
Speaker 2: Half apologize to you, sort of do a Trump apology, and that is uh, yesterday I was really off. I was sort of out of my mind. Yesterday it was a bad day. And here's the problem. When you do a show like this, if you are off one percent, it shows you can tell almost instantly.
Speaker 1: That's just what happens.
Speaker 2: This is one of those where you can't be sick without it showing.
Speaker 1: I mean, you can be sick and come in. I've done that more than enough times.
Speaker 2: But it's it's just so so every yesterday I was going through all kinds of crap, maybe anticipating my trip today because tonight I'm on an airplane.
Speaker 1: I'm leaving on a jet plane.
Speaker 5: I don't know if you'll be back again.
Speaker 2: Yeah, pretty much. I don't know if I'll ever be back again. Well, it's.
Speaker 1: You know, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 1: If it's a bowling airplane. It may very well be. It could be. Hopefully it's an airbus A three eighty. Those are great. I get his chair.
Speaker 2: Those big monstrous ones, those are kind of neat. I don't know if you've ever flown one of those puppies before. You know, that double deck thing, that's the biggest commercial passenger jet in the world. And man, you walk in there and it is a lobby inside that airplane it is big.
Speaker 1: You wonder how the hell it gets off the ground.
Speaker 2: You jos usually like when you're in seven thirty seven, and assuming it doesn't crash, you.
Speaker 1: Go down the runway. And they're really powerful.
Speaker 2: The first seven thirty sevens were almost underpowered. So you're taking off in a seven thirty seven, it's like a jack rabbit.
Speaker 1: It just springs into the air. The big A three eighty.
Speaker 2: Lumbers lumbers, lumbers, lumbers. It's up in the air and then it slowly goes up.
Speaker 1: It's a very different flight experience.
Speaker 2: Also, it is very quiet, and it is you walk around, you can do laps inside of it and enjoy yourself.
Speaker 5: And I have a lazy river in there.
Speaker 2: Almost yeah, almost, yeah, it's good lazy river. And that's and it's an airbus, which is pretty neat stuff. Airbus which way behind the times when it first came out.
Speaker 1: It's made by its European countries.
Speaker 2: I think it's England and France are the primary primary manufacturers of airbus. And and you know where it's here's a little factoid. Where is airbus assembled in the air. You know, they're not assembled in the air. Where are they physically assembled? What city are they assembled? They are assembled in You can look this up to Lose France with very short people on.
Speaker 1: The assembly line.
Speaker 2: Why because to Loose the trek was very short, I see.
Speaker 1: And he was a stumpy little guy.
Speaker 2: Oh god, but is it already we've reached that point.
Speaker 1: At that time?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it just flies, time flies when you don't know what the hell's going on?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Is that and telling me that we should go forward with a handle on the news?
Speaker 4: Maybe little nudge?
Speaker 2: Okay, And you know how she does that, you know, she holds up the packet right there? Hey, Bill, what is this? I thought i'd share that with you anyway. So next week it is Wayne that sits in for me, and then the following week Neil for the entire week.
Speaker 5: Right, yes, sir, I think that's how I think that's how we're splitting it. Yeah, yeah, okay except for for Monday. I'll be with Wayne the rest of the week as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, you'll be with Wayne the rest of the week.
Speaker 2: And who's going to be in with you or in your spot when you are doing the midies?
Speaker 1: Nobody is just you and Amy doing the news.
Speaker 5: I think we're just gonna pop up Cono's Mike here nibbling like a rat on his pop tart.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did I say good morning? Cono? I say morning to you?
Speaker 5: Yes, you did, Thank you?
Speaker 1: Completely forgotten.
Speaker 2: That goes to show you how important you are in my life, where I can say good morning to you and thirty seconds later I have forgotten that I've.
Speaker 5: Said good morning to.
Speaker 1: Okay, guys, Bill's Gerbil is just running faster than ever. Gerbal is running fast today.
Speaker 2: Very I'm looking at another Hitler documentary and Michelle is the one that turned me on to it.
Speaker 5: Cube.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Michelle called me and did it Okay? And then and real quickly, I'm gonna get get the news in a moment. I've been telling you to watch, been telling you to watch Righteous Gemstos.
Speaker 1: Yeah, are you? Are you in right now?
Speaker 4: We are watching it. We finished episode three last night.
Speaker 2: Is it outrageous? It's funny, It's very funny. Okay, guys, let's do it. You know it's Friday, and we're gonna do Friday.
Speaker 1: And have a good time.
Speaker 2: If that's okay, It's time for Handle on the News with Amy King, Neil Savadra and me lead Star.
Speaker 3: Well.
Speaker 2: The doc workers union has now been suspended until at least January fifteenth.
Speaker 1: There is a sort of kind of maybe tentative agreement.
Speaker 2: I think they've agreed to the wages originally, and I think this is tentative. The wages that the union demanded with seventy seven percent increase over six years, that's basically five bucks an hour, and they the offer was fifty percent. Looks like it's sixty two percent. So it looks like they have compromise on that one. The story does not say about that.
Speaker 1: Automation.
Speaker 4: They have not addressed that issue.
Speaker 2: See, I think that once again. See yesterday I said that's going to be the big one. Wages you can always deal with. Automation is a whole different animal. You will not use new technology because new technology takes away our jobs.
Speaker 1: That is, that's a stound to do in this day and age.
Speaker 2: I told you yesterday about the caboose drivers or the caboose employees at the railroads for years and years and years, caboose men with no cabooses and kept on going for years because.
Speaker 1: That was the union.
Speaker 2: By the way, that union, the benefits are beyond anything you can imagine.
Speaker 1: With the railroad workers. Okay, let's move on.
Speaker 3: Taking another look La County, DA Georgia. Gascon says, the sentencing for Lyle and Eric Menendez is being reviewed. As you'll remember, the Menendez brothers were convicted in nineteen ninety six of murdering their parents in a mansion in Beverly Hills. They've been appealing it and denying it ever since, but so far there's still sends to life in prison, Gascone says, though there are questions surrounding new evidence in support of the sexual abuse claims the brothers have made against their father, Jose Menendez.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll do that more at seven o'clock because a lot of this is both legal and sociological and different time, different place, how we view virtually everything differently, So I'll be doing that at seven o'clock. It's a very interesting position, and Gascoin is saying that he is he has to ask the court to resent in the wet We'll go on. Let's do another story before we take a break.
Speaker 5: Three former Memphis police officers were convicted on Thursday in the twenty twenty three fatal beating of Tyree Nichols, and they were acquitted, however, of the harshest charges they faced for a death that sparked, as we remember, national protests calls for broad changes in policing. So the jurors deliberated about six hours and although they you know, did get charged, they didn't get the most severe one like civil rights charges.
Speaker 1: One got one got nailed on the civil.
Speaker 5: Rights but it was body bodily injury.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So in any case, I don't think the state trial has come up yet. And watching that video is so horrific. This poor kid dragged out of the car and three cops beating him, pummeling him to death, beating him to death, and you can hear him cry out for his life and they continue beating him. And then afterwards and they had this on body cam, they're joking about it and they're saying, hey, he resisted arrest, didn't he We're gonna be okay, making fun of the fact that didn't call the paramedics.
Speaker 1: He was already dying.
Speaker 2: He was an extremists and dying and they didn't call the paramedics.
Speaker 5: Just was they a special group or something like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they were called the Scorpions or something, and the police disbanded that. But I mean, and you're not you can't talk a racial overtones on this one. You're not going to see the Black Lives Matter people because Tyree Nichols was black and the three cops are black and so, but you are going to see this is a broad brush that's going to Now it's not broad brush, but this adds more ammunition to the argument that the police are danger in and of themselves, that they are the problem.
Speaker 1: And there are people who say that.
Speaker 4: They're always watching.
Speaker 3: License plate reader cameras are being installed across the San Fernando Valley. They're going to put a hundred of these license plate readers in around the twelfth Council district to help police identify and locate.
Speaker 4: Vehicles linked to crimes.
Speaker 3: So they're going to be mainly installed on light polls and apparently the license plate readers will then be used to detect a plate that has been linked to crimes and that will let police know so they can track down the bad guys.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we have not yet heard from the civil libertarians they say it's an invasion of privacy.
Speaker 1: Yet have we at this point? We will. This makes sense. I'm fine with.
Speaker 2: Cameras on every street corner, Absolutely fine with it.
Speaker 5: President. President's off the cuff. From Mark outside the White House over possible retaliation triggers global oil price prices to rise great. Joe Biden has said that his administration has been discussing possible Israeli plans to attack Iran's oil industry in retaliation for the Iranian ballistic missile attack just this past Tuesday. So now oil prices go up.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's going to go up because Israel can take out the entire infrastructure. They've got oil terminals and those are right there and you can see them all the satellite.
Speaker 5: Okay photo, when they're gone, put the prices up.
Speaker 1: Well, they're gonna go up. Not well, I mean, Iran won't be able to ship very much.
Speaker 2: But the other thing the UN is talking about as well as Biden is the word proportional. Proportional retaliation.
Speaker 1: So proportional. If twelve hundred Israelis.
Speaker 2: Are murdered, then Israel should only kill twelve hundred Palestinians.
Speaker 1: If one hundred and eighty.
Speaker 2: One ballistic missiles fly into Israel from Iran and no one is hurt, no one is killed, then one hundred and eighty one Israeli missiles should go into Iran where no one gets hurt. Israel is done with anything proportional. Anything you attack us, We're going balls.
Speaker 1: To the wall. How do you say balls in Hebrew? I don't know. We should look that up.
Speaker 2: No matter of fact, that's a great idea, Hey, Siri, how do you say testicles in Hebrew? I can't translate into Hebrew. You are a waste of time.
Speaker 4: She doesn't like it when you insult her.
Speaker 2: Well, I insulted her after she said no, thank you. So in any case, it's insert Hebrew name here to the wall, and Israel.
Speaker 1: Is just done with it, just done.
Speaker 2: You know, there's not gonna be any of this proportional crap. But it hasn't been for a long time. But you know it's already basically war in Lebanon, and you can't wait.
Speaker 1: To see what happens with Iran. You know, you just don't lob missiles anymore. You don't.
Speaker 3: The who thies speaking of lobbing missiles are emailing their warnings out these days.
Speaker 4: Apparently there was a guy in.
Speaker 3: Athens, Greece, who's ahead of a shipping company, and he got an unusual email, and then he also saw that it had been sent to the manager's business email address, and it warned that one of its ships that was planning to travel through the Red Sea was at risk of being attacked by Yemen's running back Toothy militia because they had violated one of their deals that I guess they imposed that said don't ship stuff to Israel and then signed it. The Yemen based Humanitarian Operations Coordination Center doesn't sound very humanitarian.
Speaker 4: Aim Asheim is that the Hebrew word the yusking.
Speaker 2: So Israel is going ashkeem to the walls.
Speaker 5: Sounds very wet, Yeah, moist, moist, all right. Liz Cheney, of course, it's a Republican, well known Republican family. On Thursday, said she is proudly casting her vote for Vice President Kamala Harris in Wisconsin, invoking the events of January sixth, twenty twenty one, and touting her endorsement of Democratic presidential nominee in the crucial battleground battleground state. So she basically was like, Hey, I never voted for a Democrat, but this year, I'm proudly casting my vote for Vice President Kamala Harris. And she said that Trump's actions on January sixth, declaring that anyone who would do these things can never be trusted with power again, and it's try. I don't disagree with that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't get it. I mean I too, truly don't get the support for Trump. I don't forget about policies.
Speaker 2: You can be a conservative, although I don't know how conservative Trump is. You know, he's talking about not taxing over time, not taxing tips, which means the government's gonna have to suck it up and it's going to eat trillions of dollars and Kamala Harris twenty five thousand dollars they grant to people to buy their first home. And then the child credit, child credit payment to families and new families. That's going to tax everybody to crazy. They're trying to outdo each other in terms of how big a deficit this country is going to go in. There's no sisting as a deficit hawk anymore. Remember when there were deficit hawks. Do you remember when there were Republicans that are saying, we're going into too much, into dead We can't spend more money than we have every year. One point nine trillion dollars deficit this year. It's beyond crazy. And JD Vance quote peaceful demonstration in Washington January sixth, He actually said that how crazy is all of this? Explain to me how crazy is all of this, and how many Republicans out there are. And now we're not talking policy, we're talking about just the fitness, just the basic ability to govern and be an appropriate president.
Speaker 1: Three out of the thousands and thousands. I don't get it. I don't understand it. I don't Oh.
Speaker 5: I just got to Oh.
Speaker 1: I just got a.
Speaker 2: Text from Nevada for some reason, the Republican Party from Nevada, saying that only Trump is going to help us because he's not going to tax tips, and therefore Nevada's will have more money in their pocket. Well, I got news for you. He is going to tax tips. He's not going to get away with saying no tax on tips. That just doesn't happen. Just the uproar for the rest of us who pay income tax on everything we make now and overtime. No tax on overtime.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 4: Wait, but Harris is saying no tax on tips too.
Speaker 1: I know they're both they're both going out of their minds. I know.
Speaker 2: The only thing I'm saying is Harris, you would expect that because she's a liberal and she wants to she makes up money. Okay, here we go. We're gonna help you, help you, help you with ignores the fact. How do you pay for it? Yeah, no, it's it's the It's crazy on both sides.
Speaker 1: We're in control.
Speaker 2: The crazies are now in control of the presidential and the government. It doesn't matter who gets in. Be prepared for having no money. Do you remember when our the balance or not the trade deficit, but when our national debt under Obama hit twenty billion dollars and the Republicans went berserk. We're never going We're never going to come back from that. The country is being destroyed. I'm talking about Trump, I'm talking about the Republicans in general. We're at thirty four trillion dollars now in that national debt, and I don't hear any you got it?
Speaker 1: Sorry about that. I hope you got that. Wow. Oh no, no, it's just me getting excited. I know we edited that out. I was in it.
Speaker 5: For the first time I've ever seen.
Speaker 1: You do that.
Speaker 2: I get really, I'm incensed by this whole thing.
Speaker 1: I thirty years, I never seen it. I just I just got it. He got me. So they don't give a body mouth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, okay o, no, thank you for dumping that one, literally dumping that one.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: Jane Roe is claiming right.
Speaker 3: Garth Brooks country superstar has been accused of sexual assault and battery in a lawsuit filed by A.
Speaker 4: Jane Rowe.
Speaker 3: She says she was his hairstylist and makeup artist. She said that they had taken a business trip to la on his private jet and he raped her at a hotel that they stayed at.
Speaker 2: Okay, so I've got two questions about this, all right, question number one. He denies it completely, and according to her, there are texts sexually explicit texts between the two if she has kept them and for her lawsuit. If I'm her lawyer, I'm going to go this is good news. On the other side is how long this is go on? She talks about repeatedly exposing his genital and butt buttocks and talking about sex.
Speaker 1: How many times does that happen to you before you walk out the door.
Speaker 5: Well, if it's tied to your I understand, you know.
Speaker 2: I understand, and then we come back four years later. Okay maybe, because and there are people do come back way later. But I always question, always question that when it goes on for a long period of time, there is a question of wait, wait a minute.
Speaker 1: I mean the accusations.
Speaker 2: He gets out of the shower naked and grabs her hands and forces them onto his genitals. I would never do that because people would laugh at me. You know, you're not going to see my generals. Ever, it's so so those are my questions on both sides. By the way, I'm not saying yes or no to this. Please don't send me emails.
Speaker 1: Bill.
Speaker 2: You're not paying attention to women's rights. I understand that. Number one, the repression there. You can repress rape for a very, very long time. I get that, But it's just I don't know how long this went on. And do you ever or part of the argument is I was so abused that basically I was.
Speaker 1: I was struggling. I couldn't get out of it.
Speaker 2: It's just a lot of questions about these, and of course he denies it like everybody does.
Speaker 3: Well, he filed a suit against her as well to stop her from talking and said that she was trying to basically extort millions of dollars from him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and so what does that mean? She does she say that I'm trying to extore it? Is there anything written? I would guess not. Did she have a lawyer contact him prior to all of this?
Speaker 1: Don't know, So.
Speaker 2: I always question, not that it took place, but I do question the details.
Speaker 1: And I think the devil is in the details on this stuff. All right? Did I get myself in trouble with that? God? I hope not. All right, let's just move.
Speaker 5: On the time it takes the process. Your US passport has been sped up. It used to be six to eight weeks. Now you're looking at four to six weeks, as the State Department announced just this Thursday, going to be in the new typical processing time.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it used to be fairly quick, and then because of the pandemic, it went on forever. And there's a big, big argument because there are many people immigration activists that say, you don't have to show citizenship to get a passport. You should just walk up to the passport office and ask for a passport, because you don't have to show citizenship to vote, even though you have to be a citizen, Why would you have to show citizenship to get a passport?
Speaker 5: That was just being it's ridiculous, right nobody.
Speaker 2: Oh I am not because I wouldn't be surprised now I haven't heard it.
Speaker 1: But you tell me the difference between you don't have to.
Speaker 2: Prove citizenship to vote, which is a fundamental right of Americans. I mean that, you know the democracy is based on right to vote. You don't have to show citizenship. Why do not say the same thing about passports? The right to passport isn't even close to the right to vote.
Speaker 5: Well, yeah, it is an official document.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's so as a ballot, just as official. So just make it a point here.
Speaker 5: I've never understood the whole no ID thing for Yeah, it doesn't.
Speaker 2: Make it does if you're poor, if you can't get to the office, you don't pay for franchise. It's I'm sorry, you don't need a driver, right, but the law says you have to have ID.
Speaker 1: But that's been overturned. Two.
Speaker 2: That's all I'm saying is that you know why, you know why not? You know that's how screwed up we all are.
Speaker 5: All right, Tad. The Ugly Tesla cyber truck is on its fifth re call within a year, the latest due to rear view camera image. It's not activating when you shift into reverse. Apparently not quickly enough. This one isn't pretty easy fix. I think it's just their their software. But they've also had gosh, what it was that there was a trim piece that came loose on the front windshield, the windshield wipers that fail. There's been all kinds of issues, the accelerator pedal would stick. And then also they're ugly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, as ugly as they are, and I think everybody, I think we all agree that they're pretty ugly.
Speaker 1: I know two people that have these. They swear by them.
Speaker 5: They app of their beautiful side.
Speaker 1: There's gorgeous inside.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, you know Katie, you know, Katie's Kellner Savile's wife.
Speaker 1: Of course she has one. And she does it white.
Speaker 2: I mean loves it. I know it's I think it's she wrapped it in Yeah, maybe white.
Speaker 5: Or but need that much attention in life? For one looks like a Chinese takeout.
Speaker 2: It does look it looks like an origami. Uh yeah, you know a piece of Orgami's what it looks like. Anyway, So the people I know just absolutely love it. Yeah, but it is hideous, but so be it.
Speaker 4: Okay, A new place to park.
Speaker 3: You know how there's r v's all over the place around l A. Well, now, uh, there's a new bill that has been signed into law by the governor that will allow the City of Los Angeles to rent space from cal Trans for a buck a month.
Speaker 4: And that's where they plan to put all these r vs.
Speaker 3: There are twenty five parcels of land that are underneath and near freeway. So to see a whole lot of RVs parked under and near freeways, well, I know.
Speaker 1: Is that better? I mean, you've gone out near the station.
Speaker 2: You go down Forest Lawn Drive towards the one thirty four, right around the corner from us, and you literally see hundreds of r vs parked all the way down Forest Lawn Drive, right across the street from the cemetery.
Speaker 5: Is this for them to live or is this for them to transition into the house?
Speaker 4: This says storage.
Speaker 2: But well, wait a second, if you're parked on the street, how many people park their RVs on the street.
Speaker 1: I don't know very many who do.
Speaker 5: No, But I'm saying like, if they say, hey, we want to get you into permanent housing, now I.
Speaker 2: Don't know the I don't know the answer. And if it is a question of living there. Then I'm assuming they have been toilet facilities and electricity, because that's just the way government works. We'll give you a space to live, and here are some of the infrastructures. So it could just be parking. I don't know the answer.
Speaker 5: Hey, I love your shirt. Thanks, I got it at Buffum's. Nobody remembers those commercials, any of you. Well, now you could take it back to Buffom's. Apparently, California will soon have have the nation's first mandatory take back program after gav signed legislation requiring apparel companies to accept unwanted clothing. So basically they have to come up with a you know, some sort of thrift stores or some sort of ability to take back fashion because they say people are throwing it away and it's going into landfill. And I don't know what the fashion places are going to do with them, but they're.
Speaker 1: Going to recycle them. They're going to because you can recycle clothing. It's very easy.
Speaker 5: Oh oh, I'm sorry telling there are seven kids in my family.
Speaker 1: You know that's I'm not talking about.
Speaker 2: You hand them down from person to person. I think the actual recycling per se you can.
Speaker 5: Do recycle clothes. I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I have no idea, but I know that they do recycle clothes. How the hell do I know how they do it? What do I look like the recycle clothes maven here?
Speaker 5: Actually? Yes, taking fashion advice from Bill Handle is like taking fashion advice from Bill Handle.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, Amy.
Speaker 3: Remember when it was only home owners who were house poor. Well maybe renters are now too. More than a million households in California are paying at least three thousand dollars a month in rent, which is the most in the country, and the number of people that are paying that much grew by one hundred and twenty three thousand, sorry, one hundred and twenty three percent between twenty nineteen and twenty twenty three.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're the most expensive place in the country. Do some math. This is after tax dollars. So let's say it's three thousand.
Speaker 2: We're talking thirty six thousand dollars per year after tax dollars. You should spend about a third of your income on rent. So at a third of your income on rents rent, you're talking about an income of ninety.
Speaker 1: Two to ninety three thousand.
Speaker 2: Dollars however, after tax, because then you have to make an income of one hundred and twenty one hundred and thirty to have ninety thousand dollars net, to which you pay a third in rent.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is why people.
Speaker 2: Can't afford to live here. Yeah, lovely, all right, I think we have one more.
Speaker 5: Alrighty, So let's look at Amazon. If you're looking for a job to pay that three thousand dollars a month for your rental, massive e commerce company Amazon hiring more than three thousand seasonal roles in Los Angeles, Long Beach and Anaheim areas across the state of California. Around thirty thousand full time part time in seasonal roles starting at eighteen bucks an hour, includes access to benefits like healthcare from the first day on the job.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know they're getting some great benefits. Eighteen dollars an hour. What's minimum wage in.
Speaker 5: California seventeen seventeen seventy four.
Speaker 2: So starting at a big eighteen dollars twenty five cents more than minimum wage, that's a little tough.
Speaker 3: Minimum wage is only sixteen dollars an hour. But I think it's on a it's a sliding scale. So the latest increase was January first of this year. I went up to sixteen for everybody.
Speaker 1: Okay, so there are a couple more.
Speaker 5: We just have another one in July. July first, we had another bomb.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it depends on jurisdiction and jurisdiction because La City is one minimum wage California. I think there's a statewide minimum wage. So I think different places at different minimum wage. Well, sure, if you fight this food, it's twenty fast food is twenty bucks an hour if you work for a fast food establishment, and you.
Speaker 5: Shouldn't be talking about this in front of Kno, he's gonna leave.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's true. I was gonna say something. I forgot what I was gonna say, truly. Okay, it doesn't matter now because obviously it wasn't that important or it was hideously important. I forgot thirty seconds after I thought about it, which is probably more the case. Okay, guys, KF I am six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 2: Catch my show Monday through Friday six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.