Speaker 1: Lights of Dimmit, Chatty, scroll and slow one more Sunday before.
Speaker 2: We let it go.
Speaker 3: My crophones warm.
Speaker 1: Hard is feeling heavy boy smiling through her cousin memory, Steak steady from.
Speaker 2: The leading nights, laughing to the brigsday through the wild chats we read all on. Please if you read if super if coining word sid, you're lifting me up.
Speaker 1: In ther fell Dead Sunday.
Speaker 2: It's my last stream on daylight before it shuts down Monday morning and waling hell.
Speaker 4: Thank you for the memories.
Speaker 2: Thank you father rides, Thank you for the people.
Speaker 1: I mean to be out. Love you guys.
Speaker 2: We're keeping the parting bars going, even when the platform stopped showing remembers not by forever.
Speaker 1: This is a bile.
Speaker 2: Then on see you and we'll see you.
Speaker 1: We'll see you and we from the Zeo, the Hero, the Lurcos to the mods, we built something real on these digit roads didn't matter, the views didn't matter, the cloud We had each other.
Speaker 5: That's what it's about.
Speaker 2: We danced through the glitches, We cheered through the winds, turned strangers.
Speaker 1: The fellies again and again.
Speaker 5: So raise up your glass.
Speaker 2: Let the final streets finds. Chapters falls in but the story and the Sunday.
Speaker 1: This is my last stream on Deal. The horse is now Monday morning one. Yes, thank you for the memories, thank you for.
Speaker 2: The ride, thank you for the people I met to Dealve. I love you guys. We're keeping the party barge going even when the platform stops showing. Remember, this is not a bye forever.
Speaker 1: This is a bye from now on scene when we see you, no goodbyes.
Speaker 5: To see you later.
Speaker 2: The barscops floating with the navegaters.
Speaker 1: Wherever we land, We'll carry the.
Speaker 2: Flame d live Kavis.
Speaker 4: Sunny.
Speaker 1: It's my stream on Deal.
Speaker 2: Thank for memories, all hold them time. Thank for people, you made it all right.
Speaker 1: I love you guys. Yeah, I love you guys.
Speaker 2: We're keeping the party barge going.
Speaker 1: Bench is not over. Just keep on listen forever this is We'll see where we see you. I love you all. See you on the next.
Speaker 5: Drain wherever it is. Party March stays a clot What is all guys? Welcome to the show. Is it is another one? I've been making a bunch of AI music uh lately. But how is everybody doing today? I hope everybody is staying safe this afternoon, This Seve huh, what's how is everybody doing? This afternoon, this evening? It n it's almost m it's morning. I do wanna say to everybody that I appreciate, y, what's up? Welcome, what's up? Welcome to the stream. I hope everybody is staying safe. I I just wanna say I appreciate, dude. I've been on a bench, guys, I've been on a bench watching. I've been watching a bunch of clubs from night Watch New Orleans, the one that brought back in twenty twenty, and I've watched the original. My favorite my favorite cast members. I gotta say it's Holly Holly, because she is very she's very put together. She she's very not out there, but she knows what she's doing. Hey us up, Chris back, good morning. If anybody that does wanta does want to donate, I have a biggest I have a If anybody that what's up? How you doing? Brother? If you anybody that does. I do have a thing that I wanted. So one of my goal one of my things. So and if you guys don't know this yet, my roommate is is is turning the Great Age of Party and I want to do something really nice for her as my gift to her. She's going to I think she's going on and I'm going to try to get it, get the money up and have her travel and pay for her expenses there. If anybody that does want to help with it, you guys can listen. Buckman who gives a ship about smell who gives a ship sell listen. I'm an og of the double verse. Here's the thing. I'm telling people to stay. Here's the thing. There's people in our doubt. Here's the thing. If you who's scared of I'm not scared of a buttman who gives it about him who gives a ship. The thing is, you gotta worry. If you're worried about smell, but smell but means easy. Just throw a hundred dollar bill there and he will do any Throw a hundred dollars bill aheat him, then he'll do anything. Listen the ones that you gotta worry about. I have seen Chrissy. I have seen Chrissy Mayor go after clippers. She doesn't want hers. I've seen Gilly go after clippers because she doesn't. They don't want their content out there unless it unless she has a select you Chrissy has a select few clippers that let the clip. But yeah, that there's people other than these guys are fucking nuts. Yeah, here's the thing. You even have people saying I'm an og. You have the you have a lot of people that claim that they're ogs. But I been here, I've been you know, these these people don't know what it went what us ogs went through. Just you know. Yeah, I want to say thank you to the people that just noticed and to the people that are going to notice. By the way, I did play out this short I did put on the shore today trying to get Wayne Eisley to come on my ship. Wayne Sheriff Wayne Eisley the biggest sheriff of listen it's like. And also, by the way, I just you know, Mayfiz has a little something meaning to me. Three years ago, I lost my original channel on that on May the fifth. On May fifth, twenty twenty three, I lost my original channel because somebody hacked my stream yard and started playing gay pornography on the show on my channel. I lost my channel because it you know, I don't blame the person. I I blame myself for being an idiot, for not for forgiving my personal information out there. I made some mistakes. Yes, I made some mistakes. Yes, I made some mistakes. Yeah h m hm. And the guy that did it was the one that was telling me.
Speaker 3: Kah yeah m hmm.
Speaker 5: I just wanted to show up today. Yeah, I just wanna say thank you. I just wanna. I just want to say that I really appreciate you guys. You know, it's all of us. And I also want to say to everybody, I really appreciate everyone that you know, the people that bought they the hype of what people say and do yo, guys like the stream y'all. I just want to say when when I'm when I'm posting my my ship and people say, oh, why is he like I don't have been like my my productive Yeah. Oh by the way, what made me so mad is people are using my real first name ellis a time, I know to block that person because that's a troll that want that was part of Bobby Nick's community. Bobby nick is a you know, here's the thing I gotta focus on who Bobby Nicka is an idiot that I should have not have brought to the community, and I don't I wish him well. I wish a lot of people. Well, you know, I'm not trying to be out here being a menace to society. I just come out here to have fun. I don't come on here real life before online, real life before aline. You gotta fit h mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yo h.
Speaker 5: Listen, who cares about Buckland? Listen, here's the thing. Buckman is a Everybody thinks that smell buttonon is a smell buttonan is be worried about the other people in the devil Verse, worried about Patrick Maltin, Carl Heberger, Schulie Eager, Bob Levy, Yeah, car met Felicia, Chad Kevin, the Final Boss. Tell even the Final Boss you you have to The Final Boss is a good guy. But I love him. Love love that. By the way, have your birthday, Final Boss. I just want to say to everybody, Hm, I just come on here to have a good time. I don't come here to to fight like morons. By the way, because I'm using blow because I'm using Belaura on another on a as a custom rt MP, I can't.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just want to say to everybody, I hope everybody is staying safe today. I just wanted to come love for a few minutes to see. How I know. I haven't been love today. I was dealing with some real life style and it's actually Wednesday right now, Daniel. But thank you, yo. I hope everybody is staying safe. Alright, alright, guys, I'm gonna get out of here, y'all. I will talk to you guys later. Love you guys. M.