Speaker 1: Bread is of his ba.
Speaker 2: Out on the highway before sun eighteen wheels in the days the gun, rolling, thunder, diesel homes bring.
Speaker 3: In goods so life can run. You want to root, you want to die?
Speaker 2: You better think the folks who drive from coast to coast.
Speaker 3: Through the rain and heat.
Speaker 2: They're houling dreams down every street.
Speaker 3: Support your local truck over.
Speaker 2: The night while you're sleeping. Laid truckers are the backbone of our community.
Speaker 4: Without them, we be lost.
Speaker 3: Can't you see if you didn't have truckers.
Speaker 4: You wouldn't have a house, wouldn't have a car, food in your mouth.
Speaker 2: You'd be homeless, naggett.
Speaker 3: And hungry too. The truckers keep the world rolling through that coffee cup and.
Speaker 2: The shirts you wear, the phone in your hand. It all got out there because someone kept that pedal down, delivering whole from town to town. They missed their kids, they missed their beds, but they keep going and hearts and lead every mile, every load. They're the liveblood of the roll.
Speaker 3: Support your local truckers, order some free they're.
Speaker 4: Rolling through the night while you're sleeping. Laid truck here is out.
Speaker 2: The backbone of our community without.
Speaker 4: And we be lost.
Speaker 1: Can't you see if.
Speaker 2: You didn't have truckers, you wouldn't have a house, you wouldn't have a car, food in your.
Speaker 4: Mouth, can be homeless, naked, ungry.
Speaker 3: To Truggers keep the world rolling through.
Speaker 2: So next time you see that diesel Shine give away at a honk and time, they're the heroes in plaintside keeping this country, run and ride. Support your local truckers, order some free. They're out there grinding, pulling the weight.
Speaker 3: Truders are the backbone, tried and true.
Speaker 4: No truckers, no me, no you yeah I no truckers, no me, no you.
Speaker 3: Yeah? Hellove Friday, what does all guys hope everyone is staying save today? We'll just a freight yeah, you know, and I want to say that we do uh here on the show. We do support our local truckers. Truckers. We know, you know, being from a truck and family, you know, I know that you know trucking. You know, I know a lot of there's a lot of families that get supported be a truck in. You know, you don't a lot of times you don't see the families that the small town people that you only see like the big the big guys in in New York and all that, But you don't see the families that You don't see the truckers that for month a time they have to leave their families just because they money. Money sometimes is not Truckers are the lifeblood of a community because they're the ones that have to go out every day and figure out the problem that they happen to be the problem solvers. You know. It's like every time that someone's in the new you know, a trucker, a trucker. If you didn't have truckers, you wouldn't have anything. You wouldn't have food, you wouldn't have anything. You know, support your local truckers just by the way, and we also now have Justin has been working a lot. If anybody that does want to support this channel, support me. There's a way around there. My I want to say thank you to the to the I know a lot of stuff that's happened in this world. If truckers don't do their job, you wouldn't have a bunch of stuff. You wouldn't have anything. If truckers are not on their job, on that job, you wouldn't have a lot of stuff that you have. You wouldn't have food in the fridge. You wouldn't have you and you wouldn't have And by the way, guys, if you're near the streaming, go check out our friends, the stream Yard. They are the reason why we stream. Yeah. And also if you guys do want to support the channel and support we have a merch store. H h yeah, if you guys wanna, Yeah, if anybody that does want to support the channel, let me, uh give me one minute, guys, let me if anybody that does wanna are new to the channel, new to me? What's up? I'm down, Jake, calm down.
Speaker 1: M m hmm.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Friday is here, So give me one minute, goes, Oh that's one early, one minute.
Speaker 4: You.
Speaker 3: Yeah, what's up? Guys? Let me? Yeah, hold on, guys, Yeah, what's all? Guys? What's all? Guys? Go fuck yourself. Hm, there you go, have a nice day. But uh, what's up? Guys? How is everybody doing today? Yeah? But you know what the thing is? Yeah, but you know what the thing is? People don't want Yeah, but what's up, guys? How is everybody doing? Yeah, that's about m yum yum. Yeah, but you know what the thing is. It's like, hey, clipping, dipping, Hey, what's up, brother? Listen number one, I'm not number two. People don't I'm just on here to have a good time. I'm not here to I'm here to do what's right. You know, it's not about they. You know they want to add like that. These morons want to add like that. They're by the way, guys, a already didn get this already m hm.
Speaker 1: Hm hm.
Speaker 3: H yeah, yeah, this is by the way. Guys. Yeah, go want go if you want to, go watch Holy Oak Joe. If you think this is boring, go watch Holly Old Joe.
Speaker 4: H m.
Speaker 3: Muh oh. Y. You know what, why don't you? I am talking? Yeah, but what's up? Guys? Yeah, yeah, guys you I'm gonna read you, guys a poem. This is for Little Lemmy. Hey, Little Lemmy, Bright far in the dark. The world's been heavy, but you still leave your mark through clouds that gather, through nights that stay long. You hung your own rhythm, You whisper your own your song. You carried your heart through storm, through flame, still comes steel, golden, still proudly your name. It's okay, It's okay to stumble, decide to just be. You're going through seasons that no one else sees. The sun doesn't rush when the dawn takes its time, and healing, no rain. It's a slow, steady climb. So rest when you need that the tears really flow. You're not weaker. You're not any weaker for letting the show because deep inside that a fire that won't fade, a strange softly shining through shadows invade. You are loved, You are needed, and you matter so much. A soul filled of wonder, of laughter, of touch, so being so keep being Lemmy, you neque fierce and true. The world bit brighter because it has you. What's up, guys, Yeah, yeah, hold on, guess yeah yeah, but what's up?
Speaker 4: Guys?
Speaker 3: How's everybody doing? What's all guys?
Speaker 1: Mhm mm hmmm.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmmm mm hmmm doesn't do do do do do do do do do do.
Speaker 1: Do mm hmmmm mmmm.
Speaker 3: By the way, if anybody does want to tip the stream, here you go. There's my cash out PayPal and binmo.
Speaker 4: Hm mhm.
Speaker 3: Yo. How's everybody? How? How is everyone doing today? I hope everyone is staying safe. We mar her love a warm man snemo by man.
Speaker 4: D.
Speaker 3: You know what I love what I do every day? I love this business, you know, it ain't it ain't about people who who sit there and complain about er.
Speaker 1: Who me?
Speaker 4: Who mean Wilson Peace? H M.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I just want to say thank you to people then yeah, yeah, yeah, you know, hey, what's up Crystal? Hey, I'm gonna say Crystal sententally, sweetheart. We're not on D live because fuck D live, fuck kick fuck d live. You know they're they're over there looking their wounds and all that ship. But you know, what have you? What have I? What have I gotten from D live? Bullshit?
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Now D live is a bunch of bull crap. H got link for it. Essentially, I didn't get nothing over there, just some bullshit, just just people over there. They they're so D Love hasn't been the same since, you know now, they're like, it's not lemons anymore. It's diamonds, you know. And there's no cash value. It's not even worth, you know, the the it's not worth m be the be the be the reason mine, all right, I have not gotten anything from D live.
Speaker 1: Mhm.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: By the way, I just want to let people know that that I'm promoted. When I'm promoting something, I'll promote it it will be on my you know, mhm. It will be on that plus be on the other website. I just also want to say that I am appreciated. I appreciate everybody that you know, I appreciate. And also when this goes to to so when when we get done or if I remember to do it, okay, oh oh, she asked her to the phone order. I forgot see.
Speaker 4: H h.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're not good to do that. By the way, it's going bron Sis, you're for shire much. Yeah, you're always yeah, by the way, right there. And then also we are on Apple. I know a lot of people hate that I'm flooding people like flooding the chair with mhm h with like the the links to our podcast on other platforms, like you know, it's it's funny that people who, yeah, you have friends, you have people that you have people that that that care.
Speaker 4: M m.
Speaker 3: Yeah. You know what the thing is is, you're always gonna get You're gonna get with me. You're always gonna get a podcast that is so great, you know, Unlike you know that you know what the thing is like, Yeah, they go, hm, you're gonna get stopped at people. Hey, Terry, good morning, good morning, Terry. How you doing, sweetheart? Yeah? And also to the people that are now are are GPS here art, let me let me let me hey GP, good morning. How you doing sweetheart?
Speaker 4: Hanging in there.
Speaker 3: So you heard the big news that I am, I am. I left d love awesome after, you know, it was after you know, I stayed there because of people, But it wasn't worth it. It wasn't me. It wasn't worth staying there because you know, a lot of the stuff has changed, you.
Speaker 4: Know, you know, it's gone, it's gone to nothing but tricking drama, you know.
Speaker 3: And also the thing is, and so people thinking that I must spy for you, couldn't even go with the people, couldn't even go to people's streams without people thinking. People won't even say anything if I if I show up because they thought they seemed that I must spy for you the enemy. No, No, it was what's her name, the biochemist, the one that plays for not a lot. I forget to lady's name, but she she one of her mods hated me. Sorry, I'll check out.
Speaker 4: How how all right?
Speaker 3: How's fame?
Speaker 4: He's outside hooked up to the runner.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And also we're just we're just doing what we have to do is to be here. And you know what, and also the thing is D Live wasn't making me any money, you know, and you're when when when it calls. So here's the thing. And then you know what they're doing now, they're taking away, they're taking away that, they're making them diamonds now.
Speaker 4: Living figures.
Speaker 3: And also the thing and also the thing is it's like now it's like everybody support you know, for me is not. I'm I'm out here trying to grind and d live is here's the thing what made me so mad. The same people usually gets the carousel. Partner streamers, Jesse Lee, people that even even people that even like the the people that that play like twenty four to seven streams like psb uh, Patriots, Soapbox and all that. Yeah, they get they get the they get the carousel. But I've never gotten the carousel. I have never gotten the carousel.
Speaker 4: I haven't either.
Speaker 3: You know what the carousel to the people that don't know what the carousel is On the front page of D Live, there's a thing called the carousel where it shows it shows everybody live.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 3: Yeah, someone's here.
Speaker 4: It's the top What is it? The top five?
Speaker 3: Wait the hell? How did he get the link? What do you want to tell? Hey, hey, Jake, Hey, giggle pickles. Are you by the way Grenny go fuck yourself? Oh yeah, I go, there you go.
Speaker 4: And he's trying to be nice, Jake.
Speaker 3: No he he he didn't see he put me in the thumbnail of his Uh he put me in the thumbnail of his video last night.
Speaker 4: And she's also drunk.
Speaker 3: No he he Also he also said some bad things about let me.
Speaker 4: Did you see what Lemmy did to him?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Let me fucking really fucked him up, you know.
Speaker 1: But thing you.
Speaker 4: Have to overlook some of the ship that Granny does.
Speaker 3: But the thing is is that I've been doing that for three years. I've been doing it for multiple years.
Speaker 4: Man, I know, you know I've been doing it.
Speaker 3: I've been doing it for years to try to keep Granny.
Speaker 4: Pissed me off a long time ago, and I had to come to terms with it, and I actually went on his stream and and tried and tried to apologize to him. And then Jake Jacob pulled him up, pulled me and him up, and I apologie. I became the bigger man and apologized for ship that I said to him, and he apologized to me for things that were said and time.
Speaker 3: But I'm not I'm not listen, this is here's the thing. I'm not going to forgive him. I'm not gonna like be friends with him because.
Speaker 4: Friends. Maybe he wanted to come up and probably apologize. Jake. No, you know you can't spend your life and regret you know what.
Speaker 3: I've been. I've been.
Speaker 4: I don't regret anything that I ever done.
Speaker 3: I've tried my best to be this guy's friend, and I've always gotten disrespected.
Speaker 4: I I get that all the time, Jake, all the time. And ship just you gotta take it with a grain of salt over ship.
Speaker 3: Listen, here's here's the thing. It's it's always something with Granny. I know, I know, I know, but you know what I'm here's the thing. I'm just trying to be you know, I've always tried to be this guy's friend. But you know what, I'm tired.
Speaker 4: You can't. You can't be friends with everybody. Yeah, that's why I'm glad I'm not working where I was.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it gosh, I don't let me let me say this. I've tried to be. I've tried to be Granny's friends. I try to be a lot of people's friends, and it comes back and bite me in the butt. Yeah, it's just I just get aggravated with ship and I just want people to I just want people to know that this is my show and not like I don't. I don't want to like, if I let this guy on, he's just gonna be in a drunken tirade and be at my I don't want that anymore, and I just want to have a good show.
Speaker 4: Well, but I won't be around the on Monday. Yeah, I'm gonna be at a doctor's appointment.
Speaker 3: Oh yay. Uh, you gotta find out how if you're gonna check up your cancer.
Speaker 4: No, I gotta go to a uh gastro enterologist.
Speaker 3: Stomach doctor, stomach doctor. Uh huh mm hmm. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 4: They they want to do a check up on my Croune disease.
Speaker 3: No, damn it, I hit the wrong button. I was gonna damn it. Hold on, gush, sorry, I hit the wrong button. I accidentally big ashes. Uh oh, hold on, sorry, gosh, I hit the wrong button. By accident. I was trying to bring up as coming because you just became a dad. Hold on, sorry about that. I hit so I accidentally hit a button. Sorry, goshes, it happens. I hit. I hit a button by accident. It's I didn't mean. I was good. By the way, he became a dad again, by the way.
Speaker 4: Oh wow, congratulations, But don't you know what causes that?
Speaker 1: Dude? Right?
Speaker 3: A dad was a third time. He's a dad for a third time.
Speaker 4: Congratulations, But damn, don't you know where causes at?
Speaker 3: I get it now. Yeah, but how's your charge?
Speaker 4: He's good, he's good. Somebody came over to our house about three or four days ago, stole all of our Halloween decorations her body that we had to lie out in uh out in the yard, three women in the ditch, and let their dog pee on it.
Speaker 3: Oop mhmm.
Speaker 4: Took all of our headstones, all of our skeleton body parts and took off with them. And I called in family and nothing got done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I just want to say that, you know what, I accidentally sit jibbling by the way. So that's how Granny got the link this Christian.
Speaker 4: Liz, I wish and I've told this to Jacob, I said, I miss doctor Phil. Yeah, but I understand he's been busy here lately.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but also I heard I've been hearing that Joe uh Peschi is not Pesci is acting like bowling. Now, you know, it's it's it gets to the point where pec needs to learn, you know, pes she needs to like calm down. And the last few times I've talked to him, he was good. But it's like then he then he's causing trouble with the little family by having ban beyond his dreams.
Speaker 4: Well, Bambi was up on Jacob waters channel.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and.
Speaker 1: I mean it was just.
Speaker 4: You couldn't get a word in edgeways with her. Yeah.
Speaker 3: You know Jacob brands with t O D mm hmm.
Speaker 4: He's on their discord and he's.
Speaker 3: Also been on he's been given videos for mm hmmm. That's okay, he's been given videos to them about you.
Speaker 4: Oh well, I look at it this way. You know, I ain't got nothing to hide, you know, you know, you know what, I don't talk about anything that is not in the news. Yeah, you know, I don't talk about my health. I don't talk about any of that.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The thing is the reason why let me let me also say this about about what happened. By the way, Aaron's going to jail for eight days. His jail set it starts today.
Speaker 4: Do you actually think he's gonna go Yes.
Speaker 3: Because he he actually didn't do a stream today. He uh, and he even he preempted his story and he preempted. Instead of streams, he doing premieres for streams for the next eight days. He's got them uploaded. I listen, he just wants all this here. Here's the thing. He wants all this to go away. So because all this here's the thing, all this stuff, but here's the thing. Guess who is right? You was? I was right. I told him a year ago to shut the flip up about Kayla Nick in April, and he would listen. But you know what, yep, he listen.
Speaker 4: Revenge is sir better cold. Yeah.
Speaker 3: And also what's done in the dark will come out at light.
Speaker 4: Exactly.
Speaker 3: I believe in the I believe in way what comes around goes around.
Speaker 4: You got that right. You kick that fence. You go up to a pit bull, a vicious pit bull, and you kick that fence and he's in long enough that pit bull is going to back up. Take a run at that fence. Climate Chase your ass down and bite you in the ass.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And you better be lucky if he doesn't sink his canines in. Yeah, because once he gets a taste gets a taste of blood, he is going to lock down and not let go. So you better stand there and you better get right with God.
Speaker 3: You know. One of the things that I do want to say is, you know when the whole thing with so people don't know is GP. They met GP because t O D was a prophet or t O D was profit that called in right, I think so? Yeah, it was profit or truth? Who is who is to O D's right him?
Speaker 1: Man?
Speaker 3: It was profit or truth? And profit or truth? And then and then and then he played Lendy was watching my stream telling me not to report Aaron. Oh my old channel, remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: But also and then and then here's the thing. Alison showed up. Harry showed up, Harry Barnett. That's the name we have. I haven't spoke to a will because we have had our issues because the whole uh probably been having we were having and one of the things you were still staying at your friend's trailer.
Speaker 4: Your church, Yeah, my church, sister pretty much. And I'm gonna say me after my surgery.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And the thing is everybody that just to keep the people happy listen, but no, Dela, everybody. A lot of people didn't want to come to my streams because they thought that you would be there.
Speaker 4: And you know what I say about d live.
Speaker 3: What yah yah, I don't. I want to say that's why.
Speaker 4: That's why I left d live because it became nothing but a pure freaking ship show platform. I went over to Twitch, started streaming on Twitch, and I have not had a problem. There is no drama there. You know. We have what they call whispers where you can actually chat back and forth with people. Certain people you can't get into their live stream unless you are a subscriber. And if you are a subscriber, you know you have to be paying the live streamer.
Speaker 3: So yeah, and I also want to say this, I what I what I love? What I love about Uh, well, damn it, we got a we got a doctor in the chat. But uh, what I also love about you. There's a setting on Twitch if your band you cannot watch the stream.
Speaker 4: Nope. If you are a band, you can't watch their stream. You can't do nothing. Yeah, which is nice.
Speaker 3: I have I have that on my uh, I have that on because people they they'll they'll, they'll they'll just try to clip. And figure's the thing. I'm smart about it and what I love also about like what we do here is I do say that that it's but getting back to what we do? You ever, do you ever regret not? Do you ever regret what happened?
Speaker 4: No? I don't because it actually brought out the snakes?
Speaker 3: Do you ever regret?
Speaker 4: So? I don't regret anything that I have ever done. I don't regret ever being on d Live because that opened up the door for me to start streaming.
Speaker 3: Lawsuit. Let me ask this, what's the lawsuit real?
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't know as far as I knew it was, but.
Speaker 3: You know, so I would. So the thing is people were thinking that I was gonna get money. I didn't. The thing is, it's like I just I just didn't, you know. And the thing is now now Michael Ray Bauer is being is being you know, you know, t O d's covering him in l O. Nobody likes onions. The Drew The Drew Uh, The Drew Lane Show is covering him. W A t P is covering him. He's a big star now, Michael ray Bauer and you know, and and and Michael wants by the way, I tried to get him on my show, he wanted two hundred and fifty dollars.
Speaker 4: That's that's crap. Yeah, that's crap.
Speaker 3: I here's the thing right now, I can't even afford I'm right now having to do shows right now just to try to get the money up. By the way, we do have by the way we have meant dignity just to re up his membership to the Patreon after Awesome a few months and after I so that, Yeah, we also got other people that we have other stuff that we're doing. I'm so fortunate to have people in my life that that can do stuff. And I'm so you know, you know, God always puts the right place at the right.
Speaker 4: Time, exactly exactly.
Speaker 3: Hey, but what I want to what I want to talk about what I saw on saw on d Live. Now everybody and their everybody is either there they're either restreaming illegal show. They're they're they're they're illegally streaming shows to what happened uh South Park there's uhh.
Speaker 4: That's why I liked Grim because he would go out and he would come up with content where he was out hiking. Yeah, he was out hiking, or he was out canoeing, you know, and things of that nature.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: I heard you.
Speaker 3: Yeah. And I also want to say this, It's like, by the way, I did put a video, uh, I put a clip of being authentic, embracing country Creator. I just want to say this, I am who I am. I'm not I'm not a you know, when when I tell you something, I believe in what I say.
Speaker 4: I am going to be posting or doing a I'm hoping I can do a live stream for my birthday, which is coming up on Monday.
Speaker 3: That's you're going to be a doctor's appointment on your birthday.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna do a live stream called Let's talk about Halloween.
Speaker 3: Yeah. So I just also want to say this, by the way, you know, by the way Pook has been, I think Poop is trying to been dealing with real lives. Poop, Indra or and I do miss I miss them and him so much. I wish that I I wish that I got to apologize to him about what happened. I made some mistakes, ma'am. Yeah, and you know it's It's it's so funny that, like, you know, he he was doing, he wanted to do mental health. He was always mental health. He was he was the one that told everybody be books. Yeah, but you know, getting to you know, it's hard sometimes to say goodbye remember in me yeah or p d X yep.
Speaker 4: Why she's she doesn't even go over there very much. Yep.
Speaker 3: I haven't seen so I go over there. So I still have an account there. I don't stream there anymore. I do too, I still watch so I still Here's the only people that I watch over there is I watch Gifts, but I could watch them on Twitch.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Cab, Cab seven Ben, Yeah, I watch.
Speaker 4: I miss I miss being able to go over there and see Cab, But I just I try to stay away from d Live as much as possible. I tried to avoid at.
Speaker 3: I tried to, you know, Lucretia Hughes who So you want to hear some of the funny lucre When Lucretia lost her home because of illegal loan pro illegal ways and forgery and stuff, she calls me, it's just talking the morning, crying in her eyes out telling me that tell me that she lost her home because she she she wanted me to know about it and right, and she didn't want me to hear about it. But the thing is, it's like, Lucretia is always my friend. Lucretia is someone that is so real to me, and you know, having heard my you know, having people in my life right now, I gotta have. I gotta have some someone in my life that it's positive exactly like I've been dealing with a lot of stuff lately. You know, if you saw some of the things that I've been dealing with in my real life, like the problems that we've been having. I'm not I'm not trying to be disrespectful to anybody. I know people have lives outside of YouTube.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 3: I know there's some people that that will say, oh, Jake is just using this and trying to get sympathy, But I don't. If you're if you're here to be my friend, you're here to you're I'm here. I'm a real person. I'm not a I'm not a I'm not an NPC that a lot of people say. Right, I'm not trying to be someone. I'm not trying to be someone's bitch exactly to to to make it sure to make sure that people don't understand. People make understand that I'm trying to be me. I'm not a I'm not a person that has made a mistake I made. I made some mistakes in my life.
Speaker 4: We're all human. Everybody makes mistakes.
Speaker 3: I made some mistakes. You know what. The mistakes that that I do remain. Do you ever regret doing? The stuff that I don't regret doing is leaving communities.
Speaker 4: That are toxic exactly.
Speaker 3: You know, it's so funny that people want to say, oh, you left that community, or you're you're you're doing everything the wrong way. No, I'm doing it my way. Up. Oops, I forgot we had forgot that we have I can't show that because the stroke that didn't show that we had a doctor in the chat. But I want to say thank you to everybody that watches this show. I appreciate everybody that I know that it's we're almost to the top of the hour. Are you at your house? Are you at your.
Speaker 4: Uh GB, I'm I'm at my place.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I see the.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the ceilings are not quite finished.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Is that a refrigerator behind you?
Speaker 4: No, it's the hang on.
Speaker 3: No, talk about the thing the.
Speaker 4: No I'm sitting in a I'm sitting in a outdoor chair.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but I want to say thank you. And I wish that people can like start like you know, you know everybody else. You know what, there's a lot of people need to be real. People need to start watching watching like other instead of you know, Jim has a job or Gray needs to get a needs to get a job. All right, love you guys. We'll see you as later. Love you guys, stay stay up GP. All right,