Speaker 1: Okay, good morning. It is.
Speaker 2: Monday, September ninth, twenty twenty four, and as you can see from this overlay here, we're gonna talk about the child blickers.
Speaker 1: That's right, and they're despicable.
Speaker 2: God, but let's look at a couple key points here and try to really wrap our heads around just how evil discussing the evil this shit is. And it's very disturbing. Are they parasitic to parasites make people gay? Do non parasitic like anti parasitic drugs make people less gay? There's lots of weird things going on out there about the parasite all by itself and how it changes your impulses, your desires, all that we've talked about it, but there is very strange things about this whole setup. I'm going to start off just by showing you a video that I found freaking distasteful and despicable. I clicked on it because it was the next thing up on a list, and it was for this thing called Caleb the Cannibal Brooklyn ninety nine, the greatest whatever of this idiot, right, and it's Tim Meadows And I'm thinking, okay, humor, no, no, if I was king when I am king for the last thirty five years of this man's life. I would have him investigated in everybody who ever had contact with because this shit isn't just a joke, and it's not a joke in the sense that they do this themselves in this little circle of Hollywood and beyond the controllers.
Speaker 1: So just have a watch.
Speaker 2: Listen to what the hell they think is funny and if you laugh, you're going straight to hell. And I'm gonna yeah, just just watch. I mean, some of it's humorous, but then you realize what really he's saying about three minutes deep into this, and how this guy who's supposed to be a police officer is more disappointed than anything that he's not tougher, but not that what he did, not I'm not appalled by what he did. This is this is such like I don't want to get into it, but let's just watch this film.
Speaker 3: Before we could even talk.
Speaker 4: Oh that's too bad, Bud, But at least you have people to want to come and visit you.
Speaker 3: My family hasn't been to see me since my trial.
Speaker 4: You eat nine people, and all of a sudden they don't know who you are anymore.
Speaker 3: Faith, what did you.
Speaker 5: Say eat people.
Speaker 4: Are you a cannibal, Caleb, Well, that's not how I would define myself. If we're going by what I'm most passionate about, I would say that I'm a woodworker.
Speaker 3: Why did you think I was in protective customer?
Speaker 6: I don't know.
Speaker 7: I guess I hoped you were another cop wrongly convicted of crimes you didn't commit.
Speaker 4: Nope, I did all my stuff and more. There's tons they can't even trace to me. The secret is eating the evidence.
Speaker 5: Okay, this is just great.
Speaker 7: I don't see anyone from the outside for another three weeks, and my only friend here is a cannibal woodworker.
Speaker 4: Look, if you really want to talk to people on the outside, just get a cell phone.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that'd be great, but it's illegal. Right, there's this guy in Gen Pop Romero.
Speaker 4: He can smuggle anything into his place, phones, drugs, big bag of hair.
Speaker 3: Why would you want that? You know what?
Speaker 7: Don't tell me. The less I know about you, the better. Okay, let's find this Romero.
Speaker 3: Guy right now.
Speaker 4: Everybody want to chop down on his meat.
Speaker 3: This is scary. I don't like being so near Gen Pop.
Speaker 7: It's fine, it's not like they're all waiting for an opportunity to kill us. Sure, some of them are actually nice, like this gentle giant here, Hello, Sarah, brings you to.
Speaker 3: The fence today. If you get you close neat caleber mnd me not stand too close to the fence, will dope. Here's Romero. So what's soap? You need another bag of hair? Yeah? We'll talk later, same order though about whatever? When okay, Warden, what's up? What the hell are these? I found them doing a sweep of your bunks. Oh, we got those of the commissary pracante Beef?
Speaker 8: You think I got another preconte beef is the street flavor.
Speaker 3: I was being kind to you by putting you to a protective custody. But if you're gonna bring contraband into.
Speaker 1: My prison and flaunt my rules, pack your bags. You're going to Gen Pop.
Speaker 7: Gen Pop, But my tough prison beard hasn't fully grown in yet. Just give me six or seven more years. I can't believe we're.
Speaker 6: Going to Gen Pop. A cop and a cannibal.
Speaker 3: Everyone's gonna be trying to kill us.
Speaker 5: No, what are we gonna do?
Speaker 3: You're a psychopath. You can protect us in there, right? I mean, you killed and eight a bunch of people. They were children. Jake neat little children?
Speaker 1: Is that funny to anybody?
Speaker 3: Is is that?
Speaker 2: Why do you think they're in Jake that into the into the society, into the people watching this?
Speaker 1: Why why that?
Speaker 2: And it doesn't just stop there. I mean it was humorous up until a point. They're good at their with their slapstick back and forth and all that crap. But then they say that, so why are they bringing this mainstream a guy who kills children and eats them?
Speaker 1: What is the purpose of that?
Speaker 3: And one conk on the head was all it took.
Speaker 9: Damn it.
Speaker 7: I can't play on Friends with a cowardly cannibal, know that's how.
Speaker 2: He's just upset that he's a cowardly cannibal, not that he eats children. That's perfectly okay. That doesn't face him one bit. And it's supposed to be a cop, supposed to represent the other side of the law, right.
Speaker 1: Uh huh h cream turkey, you know what I can really go for?
Speaker 2: And since he's he's literally a small hat in real life, I guess that would be that would make sense that they don't give a about the crimes of there are little people that they bring across border and all those other things either.
Speaker 1: And yeah, a friend in cannibalism is a friend indeed.
Speaker 3: People pot pie. First of all, Jake, great alliteration.
Speaker 4: Second of all, just because I was arrested for cannibalism doesn't mean that all I like to eat is people.
Speaker 6: I was going to say a chicken burrito. Man, My cousin was so tasty. Oh, come on, there's Wilson. I'll go make him mad when he attacks me. You film it, and afterwards we'll meet up in the bathroom.
Speaker 3: Okay, great? What are you gonna do to get I'm angry?
Speaker 7: Well, I don't know, so I'm not sure what buttons to push, but I'm sure if I try enough things something, i'll set them off.
Speaker 3: Excuse me? Can I ask you a question?
Speaker 2: Table?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 3: You know I would, except fruit. Oh my god, it's I told you. Are you okay?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 7: What hurts the most is knowing that prisoners are treated this way every day in their penal system.
Speaker 2: Oh jezus, here and then and that little, that little slide of bullshit right there. Oh, that's what makes me more, you know, That's what pains me the most is knowing that this is what happens.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, thank you for the liberal bullshit that you added to it.
Speaker 3: Also, he kicked me at the wader a bunch showing the video.
Speaker 7: I'll send it to Charles and say you got it anonymously and then.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, that's all I took.
Speaker 5: Caleb, is this? Did you fill yourself the whole time?
Speaker 3: Okay, Look, I've been in prison for fifteen years. I'm not good with new technology.
Speaker 4: If you want somebody to lure a kid to a park using a Lyco's chat room, I'm your man.
Speaker 1: Look, just see once again, once again.
Speaker 5: Press this button and make it front face.
Speaker 2: Completely ignores that, completely doesn't think that accepts him as a friend too, to help him out. Still, in addition to that, everything that he's been saying about children, what the hell is this show?
Speaker 9: Right?
Speaker 2: And kim Meadows Saturday Night Live for Lake ever never had a recurring character for longest time. They made a joke about that in one of the specials. Lots of different movies that you know, Adam standing around and are in and all that stuff.
Speaker 1: He pops up in it.
Speaker 2: And now he makes he decides to do this role, which he should have had his head examined for in the first place.
Speaker 1: But again, I.
Speaker 2: Is that Andy Sandburg anyway? That other fucking piece of shit. I don't know who that is, but it doesn't matter.
Speaker 3: Say come on, let's try it again.
Speaker 5: Hey, Wilson, please tell me you were pointed in the right direction that time.
Speaker 3: Yes, but there was a different issue. You added the Fiesta filter. I'm doing the best I can tell that to my wiener. I'm doing that. Don't really.
Speaker 5: Okay, how'd you screw it up this time?
Speaker 10: I did?
Speaker 3: And I got everything. I even zoomed in for some close ups. Oh thank god. I was so sure that something was gonna go wrong. Hey, oh, I'll take that phone now. Hey, I'm all right.
Speaker 1: I think that's it for now. But let's go back into this now.
Speaker 2: I have something for you today by Mythvision podcast, and it's going to go through some details you probably don't know about. And I have a lot to say about it as well. But another thing that I've been trying to explain to people, but they have done so in this video is so good.
Speaker 1: Let them say it. It's horrific.
Speaker 2: Cannonite gods, ancient dark Israeli practices YouTube. I'm not sure why they're calling it the horrific Cannonite gods.
Speaker 6: What is this?
Speaker 1: Why is that background still up there? Hold on there, blactics parwl all right or hey hello to all Polka, it's up keep Garland, what's up? Okay? Now wrong one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's called horrific Canaanite gods, ancient dark Israeli practices. Right, But here's the problem. And they're saying ancient dark Israel, light Israel lighte. They're not saying Canaanite. They're saying Israeli practices. And what I mentioned in my book, and what I sort of proved down the straddle of a doubt, is that they're the same for effing people with the same effing gods, and that Yahweh character Jehovah who has You know, when you look at the ancient Greek, there are spells, spells for Jehovah.
Speaker 1: That's who. That's who you uh.
Speaker 2: Summons when you want a male on male relationship with somebody who's not interested in a male on male relationship, you summon Jehovah and your little spell casting.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, okay, we went over that with Amin. They showed that.
Speaker 2: So anyway, we're gonna go ahead and jump into this, and I'll have a lot to say about it. But they do make the distinction that, hey, you know, Baul is the god and Moloch is the type of sacrifice. It's just a word for it. It's not God, let's do this, and there's a lot more to it. It's not a it's the god fears who all worship Yahweh. So there's no distinction. And you're going to see a couple passages, especially when in Ezekiel, where Ezekiel or whoever's running the part of Ezekiel seems appalled and disgusted by this, but still feels like required or obligated to somehow defend it, defend this practice and excuse it in a way because they had to punish the Israelites.
Speaker 1: By killing innocent children of theirs.
Speaker 2: That's how you punish the people that you want to punish it, by killing their children or forcing them to kill their own.
Speaker 1: It's the priest craft of these people.
Speaker 2: Like even the ball cycles, which I went over in my book as well, they don't talk about this stuff specifically directly in any of the stuff that I read. It's this priest craft that probably probably at one time this whole ball cycle thing, this whole ball cult thing with all and all this other stuff which is Saturn probably wasn't Semitic. It probably was adopted by them. And they're priestcraft because they have absolute no grasp on anything empathetic, because they're living human parasites, turned it into this wicked thing.
Speaker 1: Anyway, let's listen to mythvision podcast.
Speaker 10: Is it not?
Speaker 1: I guess BDB.
Speaker 5: Society has ever practiced the ritual murder? What the fuck of their own offspring? Is almost impossible for the modern mind to grasp of all the moral topics on which everyone can agree, this is surely at the top of the list. Our religious literature, however, records.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oopsie, that's horrible. And then they look at Isaac and figuring it out.
Speaker 2: Oh oh yeah, except for that. No, see you understand he didn't do it. Oh but boy hold on, Yeah, but was going on? But boy hold on, he told him not to, did Okay?
Speaker 1: Uh huh right?
Speaker 2: And then Abraham still Blood Thursday sees a ram innocently enough stuck in a tree, and instead of helping the animal, decides to murder it instead.
Speaker 1: What a sick fuck?
Speaker 5: Boards a violent past in which child sacrifice was a regrettable reality, even the Bible.
Speaker 2: I don't think they regretted it. I think you might be regretting it, knowing that it's happened and it's an awful thing. I don't think they regretted a goddamn bit.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think it even phased them.
Speaker 5: Contains both obvious and subtle references to the practice, but it is a topic that few believers ever dwell on. In the Christian West, the Bible is often upheld as a moral load stone, with the implicit.
Speaker 1: Understand else, I'll hold my laughter till the ending.
Speaker 5: That horrors like slavery and human sacrifice were never ever condoned by God, even if such practices existed at the time.
Speaker 2: Oopsie, slaves, obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling in this singleness of heart as you obey Christ. Oh oopsie, would you like to repeat that again? Slaves obey your earthly masters with fear and trembling in singleness of heart, as you obey Christ.
Speaker 1: Ephesians ah ah.
Speaker 5: And yet we find verses like this one in Ezekiel, which implies something much more sinister.
Speaker 2: I gave the Israelite I'm gonna read it, and then I'll let you hear him read it. I gave the Israelate statutes that were not good. These are not good in ordinance by which they could not live. I defiled them through their very gifts of children and their offering up of all their firstborn, in order that I might horrify them so that they might know that I am.
Speaker 10: Right.
Speaker 2: You're psch six psychopath. That's what you wanted them to know, and you succeeded. Yeah, except they forget things quickly, and now they're alwayship. Bring you again in the three Aprahamic religions.
Speaker 10: Oops, it's statutes that were not good and ordinances by which they could not live. I defiled them through their very gifts, in their offering up all their firstborn, in order that I might horrify them so that they might know that I am Yahweh.
Speaker 5: To get the full story on child sacrifice in the Bible, we must turn to the Bible scholars, archaeologists, and historians who dedicate their lives to understanding ancient Israel.
Speaker 2: In this documentary, and why do we, as non ancient israel people give a flank about their culture, about their religion, about the people there.
Speaker 1: Now, why do we care?
Speaker 2: Why to me be focusing on our own culture and not worry about some other freaking people sand negroes and the desert and who cares?
Speaker 1: Who cares?
Speaker 2: Let them do their thing, Let them live in their huts until another group of Aryan people come by and teach them irrigation and agriculture again all over again, so that they can just deteriorate again, because this is what happens when they leave, everything goes to shit again.
Speaker 1: Why why, why, why bother.
Speaker 5: We taken?
Speaker 2: They'll be killing their children again all over again. Ten minutes after after the you know, the the people that bring the culture move on.
Speaker 5: Unflinching. Look at the hard questions. Who were the people sacrificing children? And why would they do such a thing? What god or gods? Were children sacrificed to.
Speaker 1: Ball?
Speaker 2: Which is the same thing as Yahweh, which is the same thing as said, which is the same thing as Jehovah. Yeah, that guy, he's not the benevolent creator. Everybody saturned by a different color. What does the Mosaic laws say about child sacrifice? How should we interpret the stories of Israelite heroes like Abraham and heroes.
Speaker 1: You speak for yourself, there'll be gay.
Speaker 5: That have strong under tones of child sacrifice. And lastly, how has the theme of child sacrifice influenced the development of Christianity?
Speaker 1: I don't know, body and blood, what do you think? What do you think is done? That's straight up cannibalism.
Speaker 5: Our main guide on this quest will be the excellent book King Manassa and Child Sacrifice. Biblical Distortions of Historical Realities by Old Testament scholar doctor Francesca Stavrakapulu. Doctor Stavrakapulu teaches at the University of Exeter and is a leading authority in the field of what is that?
Speaker 1: From her?
Speaker 2: Like her tender bio, like her staring out off the cliff with wind blowing in her hair?
Speaker 1: The what the hell is that? What clip was that? From? What the hell they doing?
Speaker 5: Modern Biblical studies will also occasionally refer to other books and papers as needed for clarification or alternative viewpoints. In the meantime, consider.
Speaker 2: Jesus, dude, Derek, you know I was. I was listening to this when first you really shouldn't put your face on the camera.
Speaker 1: You just look like a guy.
Speaker 5: Damned, they're this if every word of the Bible is an errant. It is divine or inspired by God. And in this Bible you find God permitting, sometimes even demanding the sacrifice of the human What does this tell you about the nature, the character, the morality of this deity? For me, it raises questions about the morality of the authors of the text. But also what does this say about modern preachers want to demand that our morality needs to be derived from the word of God.
Speaker 2: When this God behaves, so he touches on something there, but he doesn't go the full way. He says, it makes me question the morality of the preachers. So what do you what are you protecting? What are you preserving? There By saying it's the preacher that are misconstruing the words or whatever. The translators miscons mixconsuing the translations, that all might be part of a lot of things. But the priest craft that missed that altered the actual worship of these deities is where he was. He was so close, He flew so close to it, and then he just like veered off to the left. The people that represent the religion would also be the priests would also be in my terminology, priest craft early on, who would have told the people, we need to do this in order to get the rain to come again. But we didn't do this, and that because God's mad at us. They would be manipulating the people, and they would have more and more dramatic things that they would want the people to do, playing their little silly games, maybe starting to get into the position of their mindset that they actually believed their own bullshit. But they would do this because it's a power trip and the sickening thing of getting rid of the firstborn. Well, they like to do that to the nobility because then they could control the nobility more, especially when they're the ones whispering in the years of them. If they were worried about a successor you know, putting them out, this would be the perfect thing to inject in there, eaves in such a manner. Now look at the spelling, because this is more accurate. It's actually more there's no you have to you have to assume the vowels in some of the old languages, right, and then they usually apply e. But when it's Aryan Sumerian, then it's you should apply an A sound in between the consonants. Because they used to spell. They used to write in that type of manner as well, But that was Arian. The When people tell you that it was a semi language, it wasn't.
Speaker 1: They stole that too.
Speaker 2: They adopt everything and then call it their own so that they can have some kind of significance in the world.
Speaker 1: All right, God, a molech child sacrifice in the Bible. I'll shout it now.
Speaker 5: In John Milton's Paradise Lost, the foremost demon of Hell and one of the most terrifying of Satan's lieutenants is Moloch, the lord of child sacrifice, a horrid king.
Speaker 1: But this is why people make this mistake, because this was never something beside Milton's book. There was no guy. This would have been just what they called the type of sacrifice.
Speaker 5: Mirrored with blood of human sacrifice and parents' tears. That name has struck fear in people's hearts for millennia, and it remains a part of our collective psyche in the West to this day. This is evident in Western pop culture, with villains named Molac showing up in everything from superhero comic books to science fiction and fantasy television and video games. But who or what was Molac originally The name Molac originates with an obscure word spelled with the Hebrew letters men, lamed and cough, the vowels added by the medieval Jewish scribes known.
Speaker 2: As they notice how they're going right to left because they do everything in inverted they do everything in mirror image. That's another thing that we are learning when we were reading that book Makers of Civilization is that sometimes the non Semitic arians would write their stuff in that way as well. If they were, you know, passing down an edict to a you know, majority of Semitic people, they would write it in the way that they would have written it themselves so that they understand it. But it's not because they were writting it that way all the time. They were just putting it in the in a way that those who have to understand what the hell they're saying can read it.
Speaker 1: And so there's this.
Speaker 2: Confusion there that, oh, no, this is Semitic and they were leaders were Semitic because they wrote it the same way. No, it's just because, hey, if I'm talking to an audience speak Spanish and I speak English, probably not a good idea to speak English if I want them to understand what the fuck, I'm saying, speak Spanish, right or have a translator.
Speaker 1: Well, that's kind of what they did by writing it the other direction. So now they're like, oh no, no, that was us. The fuck it was anyway.
Speaker 5: As the Mazards produce the pronunciation Molec, while the spelling Moloch comes from the Greek Septuagint and Latin Vulgate translations, this word appears in a few verses that concern child sacrifice in the Bible. In these later Bible translations, the Masoretic, Hebrew, the Septuagint, and the Vulgate treat the term as though it was a proper name or title of a god. Thus, for a long time, Bible scholars and historians assumed that the ancient Canaanites had sacrificed their children to an evil god named Molak. A typical example of these Molec verses is Leviticus eighteen twenty one, which states.
Speaker 10: You shall not give any of your offspring to pass them over to Molech, and so profane the name of your god. I am Yah.
Speaker 2: Where yeah, and here th schizophrenic and you're a little bit up, as you know, you're a little bit here a little bit there, a little bit unstable because you just made them do this type of sacrifice because you want to punish them. Now you're saying, oh wait, pull it back, never mind, don't do that because I'm Yahweh. Well, you were trying to teach them that you are Yahweh the other way too. Now you're trying to teach them that you're Goyahweh by not doing it. Make up your fucking mind, dude.
Speaker 5: In each of the Molek passages, one's offspring is described as being passed over or given to the molec.
Speaker 1: Which would be like cradle, hands, arms, furnace burning.
Speaker 5: Right, so far, so good. Right, The evil Canaanite god Molek demanded child sacrifice, but the benevolent Israelite god Yahweh prohibited it. We may be reassured that the Bible preaches a morality that was far superior to that of Israel's wicked neighbors, or so people you to think. Almost a century ago, German theologian atto I Felt published a book claiming that there never was any deity called Molac. Instead, ice Felt argued that to the molek actually meant as a molek sacrifice, and he based his claim on new archaeological evidence for child sacrifices that had been discovered at ancient Phoenician colonies around the Mediterranean.
Speaker 2: Now the accusation, okay, so jat, I'm not getting into a non human discussion with it.
Speaker 1: It's stopped trying to vote me in there, mister.
Speaker 2: Okay, we talk about that in diagram if you want, but I'm not going to engage in that right now.
Speaker 1: I already told you how I felt about it.
Speaker 2: If anything is going to be intered, not extra or in the sense of an alien thing, I think it's all bs. There's a loutch more other ways we could use our time than to talk about that nonsense, especially when we know that they're trying to pull that stunt anyway, Why would you want to feed it? Why would you want to do that?
Speaker 1: What are you doing?
Speaker 3: Stop it?
Speaker 5: You should have child sacrifice.
Speaker 1: So what he was saying the other guy and let me get to it?
Speaker 3: Where was he?
Speaker 6: Well?
Speaker 1: I pause right then.
Speaker 2: So Almost a century ago, German theologian Otto Sfeld published a book claiming that there were never that there never was a deity called molech Instead is felt said, argued that to the Moluk actually meant as a molek sacrifice, which means it's a type of sacrifice. And he based his claim on new archaeological evidence for the blah blah blah child sacrifice.
Speaker 5: I'm on new archaeological evidence for child sacrifices that had been discovered at ancient Phoenician colonies.
Speaker 2: And I actually he wrote about one of those, a couple of those, a lot of those in priestcraft beyond Babylon. We went into great detail about the history of this on purpose for a reason, because there's nothing more evil that I can comprehend than somebody who would target the most innocent. And they feel the same way too, and that's why they do it, because it is the biggest it's the biggest hit against the spirit of goodness.
Speaker 1: When you take the things that is the most innocent and you destroy it.
Speaker 2: So why don't we return the favor and stop being pussies and stop waiting for the boys in blue who are just as guilty and usually helping it along. But it's not wait for them or the court systems that are riddled with priests themselves from Masonic lodges and other facets that are into that dark shit as well, wearing the black robe. Still in fact, why would we put that in the hands of a corrupt judicial system?
Speaker 1: Oh? And by the way, is it just me or I do A lot of those lawyers.
Speaker 2: Seem like they are of the same type of Oh, I don't know, small headed ilk geez geez. Maybe they don't the right people to police themselves when it comes to sick, perverted discussing evil shit. Maybe we should not let that just be Oh, it's in their hands now, let's let justice do its job. No, and noticed there wasn't a whole lot and that movie Sound of Freedom, there was no there's no talk about the the pedophile safe haven that that israel Is. They didn't talk about that, did they know? It was always brown people that were doing all the bad stuff?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Around the Mediterranean now, the accusation of child sacrifice had been made against the Phoenicians since.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna read this, there was among the Carthagians a bronze statue of Kronos having outstretched hands Kronos chronosis Saturn. And it's a Saturn cult. It always has been, and it at least will be. Yahweh is Saturn his cronus is Satan, just saying nothing.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know. I don't want to insult Satan like that.
Speaker 2: There was there was among the Carthaginians a bronze statue of Chronos having outstretched hands, palms up and slooping toward the ground, so that one of the children placed there would roll down and fall into a pit full of fire. Die Door Siklis, Yeah, that must have been fun for Diedorus to write about, almost like.
Speaker 1: Pukin in a freaking bag.
Speaker 2: As he was talking about it, I got I have a bunch of his collections out of tons of it.
Speaker 1: Like forty something.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I don't remember. There was a custom among the ancients, in great and dangerous circumstances, for the rulers of a city or a people to hand over the most beloved of their children for slaughter as a ransom to the avenging gods. Philo of Biebelois. I don't think that this was as uncommon as they're trying to make it out to be. That's apologetic, probably because they had a little bit of blood on their hands too. So when they come across other people that practice this ancient shit, and they're like, well, we had this in our past too, so we can kind of understand now now you're both sick.
Speaker 5: Ancient times, we find lurid descriptions of their sacrifice rituals, the writings of Diodorus Siclus, a historian from the first century BCE.
Speaker 2: Okay, so remember that's twenty dot fourteen four through six. I'll have to look for that one. We'll see if we can hold on any more details and just what he says there, because I have the collection of Diodoro syclists.
Speaker 1: Let me see twenty the one for and that's uh for six. Cool, and that's a big bit of ticky a h historical I think I have that. Okay, moving on, and.
Speaker 5: Then the writings of Philo of Biblos, among others. What the new archaeological evidence showed, though, was that the inscriptions at these Phoenician sites referred to the child's sacrifices as mulk sacrifices boom, and that they were performed in fulfillment of a vow by the child's parents.
Speaker 2: Yeah, premeditated murder of their firstborn sees kind of like, oh wait a minute, like planned parenthood, where they get them before they even get to get a breath of air.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the butts in Lille right there.
Speaker 5: Some inscriptions even used the identical phrase to the mulk that we find in the Bible. Although the meaning of the word mulk was unclear and is still debated to today, it was obvious to Eisfeldt and others that molek or molk was not in fact the name of a god, but a category of sacrifice ritual associated with vows. At the Phoenician.
Speaker 1: Sites, not vowels, but vows is usually.
Speaker 5: The goddess Tenate or her consort bal Hamon, who was the recipient of the sacrifice, and the parents would so.
Speaker 1: Tant kind of sounds like a compositive for it not, but I could be wrong. Put this down here, because.
Speaker 2: There's there's Bahadad, there's Balhama, there's's Lord something right, Lord, Lord, Lord Lord. And then also ball could just be by itself meeting that one specific dude. So it makes it a little confusing when you're trying to pick through the balls. You're trying to weed through the balls to see which balls you're looking for.
Speaker 5: It receives some kind of blessing in return. One inscription found at a ritual site.
Speaker 10: Reads presented to the Lord bah al Haman is the vow that Idnibal, son of Abdeshmun, vowed the molk sacrifice of a person of his own flesh. He heard his voice and he blessed him.
Speaker 5: It's important to remember that Phoenicians and Israelites were two ethnic subgroups descended from the same West Semitic culture.
Speaker 1: Woops, whoa.
Speaker 2: Wait a minute, you're talking about fifteen hundred years ahead of the game, where people who inhabited the same areas, who were god fearing sem ditchbags, still call themselves by the name or were associated with that thing, because nobody really called themselves Phoenicians back when it was Irian. That's just something that was added to it. The actual word didn't exist. So yeah, and those practices were corrupted over time too by the introduction of the semite.
Speaker 1: Injection into their society.
Speaker 2: They brought this wickedness they That's why these places fell in the first place, because of the erosion, because of the parasitic, disgusting behavior of these stone age, stoned minded, fucking people. Excuse me, didn't mean to swear there, but it's a little irritating. So not the same Phoenician.
Speaker 5: They lived next to each other, spoke similar language dialects, and had similar religious practice. Thus, the strong argument can be made that the Bible verses in question are criticized, not sacrifices to a foreign god, sacrifices of the mulk category. Now, there is no point making laws prohibiting people from doing something they have no history of doing or interest in doing. From the Moloch versus alone.
Speaker 2: Right, if you have to make a law against something like thou shalt not cut off thine own dick, Well, I wasn't.
Speaker 1: Planning on it anyway, but thanks for telling me, you know.
Speaker 2: But oh wait a minute, hold on, And then you have a symbol call and it's like, well we want to Ah, damn it, there's a law. All right, let's sneak, let's sneak the dick cutting off to.
Speaker 1: The side, and we'll just do it anyway.
Speaker 2: So they were down with this type of thing, right, This was a thing when all else fails, or just for the hell of it, especially in Carthage the Romans, if we can believe they're a tell so that they like sacrifice like two hundred of their children in this massive feed everybody to the flames because we're gonna we're being taken over by.
Speaker 1: By the Romans right now.
Speaker 2: If we could believe that, and it's possible, then that's Carthaginians are pretty screwed up people. But I would like to know exactly what level of those were actually the quote unquote god fearing yaoists.
Speaker 5: It is clear that some Israelites were indeed sacrificing their children through this ancient ritual. But to which God were they sacrificing their children? That should be obvious now when we take take a new look at the same Leviticus eighteen twenty one.
Speaker 2: Whoopsie ready for it? They profaned my Sabbaths. Then I resolved to discharge my anger on them in the wilderness and to destroy them. But respect for my own name kept me from allowing it to be profaned in the opinion of the nations.
Speaker 1: Why the hell's he care what people think? He's God?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 9: Fuck you?
Speaker 1: Oh look good.
Speaker 2: They actually used the word nations there and said the gentiles in whose sight I had brought them out. However, I did raise my hand over them in the wilderness and swear that I would know not lead them to the land which I had given them a land where milk and honey flow, the noblest of them all, since they had scored my observances and refuted to refuse to keep my laws. Ah Yahweh Am the one who sacrifices them, sanctifies them.
Speaker 1: Sorry, whoops, my bad? Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, okay.
Speaker 10: You shall not give any of your offspring to pass them over to the moulk and so profane the name of your god, I am Yahweh.
Speaker 1: Why would the name of he he likes to say his name a lot like timmy.
Speaker 5: Yahweh be profaned by this ritual sacrifices carried out in honor of Ball or.
Speaker 2: Dagon, which, by the way, Ball and Dagon are related. It's Dagon's son is Ball in the actual Eugaritic texts, even though people say, oh ELA's blow up, No, that was not. Ball is an outsider. That's why he has to do the twelve laborers labors in order to get approved to create his own pantheon or his own you know, place of residence and be included in the pantheon.
Speaker 5: Or any other Canaanite god would not have that effect. The answer can only be that the Israelites were performing child sacrifices in Yahweh's name, with Yahweh as the recipient. There's a second group of passages in the Pentitude that command the Israelites to give their first born.
Speaker 2: And you one could even say they're awfully Oh, I don't know, possessed. Oh, it's already obsessed by these possessed and obsessed by these types of rituals so much so that they do them in.
Speaker 1: All funky formats now.
Speaker 2: And by the way, do you know what the hell do you know why they even use the terminology this is?
Speaker 1: This is sick for me to even try to think or say.
Speaker 2: And if you're eating, or if you're planning on all day today, don't let this imagery, or if you're a parent, don't let this imagery sink into your mind like it has for me.
Speaker 1: Why do you think they call it pizza? I know this is the more of the.
Speaker 2: The layman, mainstream stuff, but why do you think they call it that? It's it was actually referred to in a different and I'll see if I can find it. But they peel the skin off the child while they're still alive. Cheese, blood, sauce, pizza, So that is what the holes where the eyes are.
Speaker 1: Okay, they call it that they peel the skin off the child.
Speaker 2: While they're still alive, their faces, and then you see these elephants and other fat tony whatever the hell's talking about. You have to finish your pizza, finish off the kid. I don't know if they actually eat the skin, I don't know, but they have to finish off the child.
Speaker 1: It's it's what they do. It's what they do. It's what they claim the Uma Aberdeen and you know, Hillary, we're.
Speaker 2: Doing to a little girl in a video and a laptop. This is what these fucking people do, and this is how they do it with such calmness because they have no they have no conscience whatsoever. And this was a testitude by many people about these this sutin group of people, a certain group of parasites that may may in fact actually be infected with some sort of parasite to make them that freaking evil. But they have no conscience. They can talk calmly after doing something like that. They can chop off heads of babies, drinks from their skulls, and then hang out and vi on a talk show talking about stupid things about liberal politics, as if like I'm talking about Anthony Weener right now in arguing with Patrick Beck David, which makes me think that all these people are are in on it and know that they're who these people really are and what they're really doing, because nothing ever happens to these people.
Speaker 1: They're too you know.
Speaker 2: The power structure is so is so that anyone that's associated with these banking high priests, these dark sorcerers, nothing ever happens to them. We just have to sit there and deal with the fact that nothing ever will happen to them as they're consistently killing children. This is why I started this thing in the first place.
Speaker 1: It's because this is the.
Speaker 2: Type of ship and the type of lies that we were, you know, dealing with from the medical establishment, which is just another branch of them, of the of the murderer squad. It's just it's just eugenics by a different by a different method. Shots shots when you're a child killing my brother, when my little brother two months old, right, child sacrifice, it's just another way of doing it, butwitting unwittingly tricking to parents like a little Loki.
Speaker 1: Fuck Loki. That's what I said there.
Speaker 5: To Yahweh and from the language used, it is clear that sacrifices are intended. One of these passages is Exodus twenty two, verses twenty eight and twenty nine.
Speaker 10: You shall not delay to make offerings from your fullness of the grape harvest and from your outflow of the presses. The first born of your sons you will give to me, just as you will do with your oxen and with your sheep. Seven days, he or it shall remain with his or its mother. On the eighth day, you shall give he or it to me.
Speaker 5: As Stavrakapulu points out, human first born are distinguished.
Speaker 2: From Okay, I'm convinced Derek has a borner for her. It's just the way he presents her. It's a love affair, all right, I'm done.
Speaker 5: Animal first born here, but not differentiated, as the text plainly read.
Speaker 1: He's married.
Speaker 5: By the ways, the same sacrificial outcome applies to both. In contrast, Exodus thirteen thirteen and Exodus thirty four to twenty command similar sacrifices, but require the human child to be redeemed or rescued.
Speaker 2: However, stavra Caapulu notes, there is so let's torment and terrify the child because we have a little play that we want to go through, a little drama, a little ritual here where the child thinks he's gonna about to be murdered, but oh wait, hold on, I We're gonna save them. What to hell with the person's psyche, to hell with their ever trusting you again? Right, Just terrify the shit out of them and groom them into becoming another heartless, souldest creature like yourself, perfect, perfect, wonderful, great idea. Let's tellwright the shit out of everybody. That way, they can all be freaking drone who can just mindlessly harm other people without any feelings.
Speaker 5: It's no textual reason to assume that the same principle applies to Exodus twenty two. We are dealing with different sets of laws that were edited over time by different authors and that remain inconsistent on the rules regarding the sacrifice of firstborn human children.
Speaker 1: I make it up as I go, with a lone.
Speaker 5: The inconsistency increases the closer you look. Exodus thirteen thirteen in Exodus thirty four to twenty also allow for donkey firstborn to be redeemed.
Speaker 1: With a sheep redeemed. Get your cubbons redeem that that's no, now they mean kill, but.
Speaker 5: They do not explain how the human firstborn are redeemed. The solution to that oversight is not given until number eighteen, where the Aaronide priests.
Speaker 1: Said, redeem, you shall break its neck. Yeah not really, not really. Oh hey, but it's okay, you're redeemed. Now I'm gonna light on fire.
Speaker 5: Are told that human children must be redeemed with money because of these and similar problems.
Speaker 1: Uh, there's the jew coming out of them.
Speaker 2: And in view of the existence of the unqualified rule considering the firstborn in Exodus, that's why you should stop reading these stupid fucking books and just use common sense and your own oh I don't know, sense of right and wrong. God forbid you do that. And leave this bullshit that was done in two thousand years ago for itself.
Speaker 1: Let it, let it fester.
Speaker 2: Let the people who want to do all that do it in a controlled environment that doesn't affect the rest of us with their stupid wars and their gay shit, literally gay shit. Specified redemp of firstborn our secondary expansions is attractive, and then it says it is difficult to ascertain with any confidence the literary histories of these laws, let alone the historical matrices from which they may have emerged. However, their wider biblical contextualization may offer another perspective from which to view these traditions.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 2: Right, let's just wax intellectual about their killing children and making it okay.
Speaker 1: Blah blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: Stav Rockapulu states, citing a similar observation by John Levinson, that it is attractive to view the redemption clauses as secondary expansions of the sacrificial laws. However, because the editorial history and the interrelation of the pinetucal laws are so complex, we have to turn to other pasts messages for confirmation that human children were in fact targeted by the original laws about first born sacrifices. An important passage here is the one we quoted earlier from Ezekiel. The context is a passage in which the prophet Ezekiel, speaking on behalf of Yahweh, describes how the Israelites had to be punished for their wickedness after they were brought up out of Egypt.
Speaker 1: So you punished them by forcing them, telling them that they must murder their children.
Speaker 10: I gave the Israelites statutes that were not good and ordinances by which they could not live. I defiled them through their very gifts, in their offering up all their first born, in order that I might horrify them, so that they might know that I am Yahweh.
Speaker 2: It is clear if they even went into a great detail later on with the whole, the noble, or the leaders, or the you know, you could be a viceroy, you could be any one of those things, and if you were of nobility, you would have to give up your firstborn.
Speaker 1: And then they wouldn't so.
Speaker 2: As far as to say firstborn son, which to me is a control mechanism on who becomes the successors and things like that.
Speaker 1: So they're first born.
Speaker 2: And the practice started becoming popular, as I showed in my book, where the creation of a black market for children started, was to steal them or buy them from neighboring areas and bring them to your society you're walled in, little little hobble, and pass them off as your children, so that yours did not get sacrificed. And the nobility would start doing this, and that's why they thought that they upset and made the gods mad. So then they said, oh shit, grab the real ones. We're gonna have a bonfire. We're gonna have a cookout tonight because the Romans are here. Oopsie's they know the gods weren't pleased with our with our fake sacrifices. And uh yeah, children still died, of course, they just were trafficked into these places that did this stuff. And also they started this practice of dressing their boy children in girls' clothing or would traditionally be female clothing. Obviously it wasn't like going to JAC Penny and going to the other section because they didn't have J. C.
Speaker 1: Penny back then. But you get my point.
Speaker 2: They would try to h you know, disguise them in addition to having a replacement. Yeah, they didn't want to do this. They felt obligated because the priest craft, the priest class, the priests craft was so strong that they could turn everybody against you. Right, they had the ear of the rulers and their basically their soldiers at bay.
Speaker 5: Right that the Hebrew vocabulary used here, particularly the phrase passing over, is distinctive language referring to sacrifice and according to Stavrakapulu, it.
Speaker 11: Leaves little room for doubt that Yahweh was believed to have legislated for child sacrifice.
Speaker 5: This remarkable statement by Ezekiel would have little force if the firstborn sacrifice laws known to Ezekiel allowed human children to be exempted by providing money or a sacrificial animal.
Speaker 1: As a substitute, or someone else's kid.
Speaker 5: No, it is clear that from Ezekiel's statement that child sacrifice had been accepted.
Speaker 11: As a ritual native to Yahweh worship, yet designed to defile and devastate its practitioners.
Speaker 2: It is kind of like planned parenthood is now, even though it's a socially acceptable thing, it weakens us.
Speaker 1: It's murder.
Speaker 2: And most people, probably if they've had a girlfriend they didn't marry or something, probably you have had their firstborn murdered.
Speaker 1: Isn't that interesting? Isn't that interesting?
Speaker 2: Just because it's just because he didn't hold it in your hands and have to really really feel like a piece of shit, right, think about it?
Speaker 1: How many do you not even know about?
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 2: She went off and did herself and didn't tell you. Apparently she didn't need a ride.
Speaker 5: Is a fact that the author of Ezekiel is very unhappy about, yet unable to deny stop Rockapulu describes this passage as a.
Speaker 11: Uniquely ethical condemnation of child's sacrifice in the Hebrew Bible.
Speaker 5: But despite his condemnation, Ezekiel is also forced to defend the ritual of child sacrifice as a whole.
Speaker 2: You see, because those Israelites are really, really, really bad and you need to be punished, So let's kill some innocent children.
Speaker 5: What or that the Israelites deserved for their unfaithfulness. It's important to note here that Exodus in its present form is generally regarded as a post Exilic text compiled and edited by the Aeronie priesthood that controlled the Second Temple under the Persians. In other words, the sacrificial laws known to Ezekiel pre dated the text that we have in our own Bibles, and those older laws were quite possibly more explicit with regard to child sacrifice.
Speaker 2: Oopsie, like a natural plan of how to do it properly. Oh darn gee, I wonder why they don't publicize those, or that you'd have to be in the vaults in order to see these, right, it would kind of give up the game for this Saturn cult worshiping Gahweh, Jehovah, nonsense, set chronos, whatever you want to call them, ball, same dude, And if you're a neighbor Himriic religion, you are worshiping this piece of shit and then telling me how righteous the Bible is all the time, and how I should read that, grimoire, how I should read that, continue reading and letting that stuff, you know, penetrate and change me and make me as possessed as everybody else who walks away from that grimoire that shouldn't be messing with it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure thing.
Speaker 5: Then the conflicting rules contained in the final version of the Pentituke. Another example of a no good decree made in God's name and with God's approval can be found in Joshua six twenty six. This is the aftermath of the Battle of Jericho, which we are all familiar with. Joshua and the Israelites have just finished attacking the city of Jericho, looting its silver and gold, slaughtering each in every resident, including the children.
Speaker 2: Yeah, sick fucks right, And then this Jeptha app piece of shit makes a stupid vow and he should be murdered for that himself.
Speaker 5: And burning the city to the ground, all at God's command, of course. Then Joshua declares an oath.
Speaker 10: Cursed before Yahweh be anyone who tries to build this city, this Jericho, at the cost of his first born, he shall lay its foundation, and at the cost of his youngest he shall set up its gates.
Speaker 2: So you need a child sacrifice to lay the foundation. And they used to find skeletons right in there. Yes, that's true in a lot of these old build all these old structures. This is a this is a Masonic. You're good, old, friendly loving Freemasons. The cornerstones, Yes, they would put human bodies children, that's how they would synctify it. And uh yeah, and then another one for the gates, and another one for the second floor, and another one for the staircase, and another one for this They're gonna have to use a lot of children.
Speaker 1: And how to get this same built? Oh yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 5: This oath is fulfilled. Later on in one King sixteen thirty.
Speaker 10: Four, in Ahab's days, Hill of Bethel built Jericho. He laid its foundation that the cost of Abiram is first born, and with Segub, his youngest son, he set.
Speaker 1: Up a sick, fucking piece of shit.
Speaker 2: So I'm building a building and I'm like, I'm betraying the trust of my child who looks to me as a figure like God himself. And I take that child and I not just harm them, but I kill them so that I can erect something to some imaginary fucking character in my head.
Speaker 1: That's fucking disgusting.
Speaker 2: So on behalf of this voice in my head, because I'm a schizophrenic psychopathy believes that Yahweh is talking to me.
Speaker 1: I'm going to kill my own child.
Speaker 2: And this is the type of mentality that we celebrate in worship in the Abrahamric religions and want to be more like that. Right, What the hell is wrong with people? And oh, by the way, they're destroying the entire world right now?
Speaker 10: Yeah, top its gains according to the word of Yahweh, which he spoke by Joshua, son of None.
Speaker 5: Interestingly, the fulfillment emphasizes that this oath requiring the sacrifice of two children, a first born and a last born, came from the word of Yahweh himself and was not just a reckless curse uttered by Joshua. The fact that this sacrifice is decreed by Yahweh prevents the biblical author from criticizing it, although a few Greek manuscripts prudently omit the phrase according to the Word of Yahweh. Another interesting passage that relates to child's sacrifice is the oracle in Micah six. Although the context and dating of this oracle are unclear and widely debated, it involves a dispute between Yahueh and Israel, with the speaking voice alternating between the two parties. In verse six and seven, Israel asks what it must do to get Yahweh to act on its behalf.
Speaker 10: With what should I approach Yahweh and bow to the Rexalted God? Will I approach him with burnt offerings, with one year old calves? Will Yahweh be pleased with thousands of rams? Or with tens of thousands of rivers of oil? Will I give my first born for my transgression, the fruit of my belly for the sin of myself?
Speaker 1: It almost sounds like they're saying, what the hell? What's enough for you?
Speaker 2: You pos It almost sounds like it's like said in a sarcastic tone, like what is it you want?
Speaker 1: Tens of thousands of these things? You want? Rivers of oil. It sounds like they're saying it like that, like, what the hell else do you need? These six psycho.
Speaker 5: We have here an escalating list of increasingly precious gifts that the supplicant can offer Yahweh, beginning with the sacrifice of calves and ending with the ultimate offering, the sacrifice of one's firstborn child. Now, some scholars argue that the passage is satirical hyperbole, and that the final offer of one's firstborn should not be taken literally. However, stop Rakapulu arguing.
Speaker 1: That you shouldn't take any of that whole book literally, but people do. That's the problem.
Speaker 5: Use that these verses are best.
Speaker 11: Understood as a series of legitimate and increasingly valuable offerings which are ultimately fruitless for the present purpose of the poet, that is, in seeking to atone for sin.
Speaker 5: It's important to note that Yahweh rejects all the sacrifices equally at the end of the oracle.
Speaker 2: So think about that. Think about him tricking you into sacrificing your own child, and then nothing changes. They're still cursed. But he just wanted to say that this is a Loki type of person, right, This is a Loki type of character who tricks people into murdering their own, their own children for his own amusement, for his own amusement. It's a sick, sick, sick individual. Now, whether or not that was some dude at one point and it was deified later, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I know it could have been a multitude of people that were of the same look that appeared at different times, but may have been from a sec I don't know who the hell knows, or maybe just be all of them, their stupid little crazy heads having a god to blame for the ship that they do so that they could point the figure away from themselves. Has he has told you, immortal, what is good? And what does Yae require of you? But to do justice and to love cut and to love kindness and walk home blame with your God, and he will tell you also you know that first born? Yeah, out of that list, I think first port and probably the right thing. Oh yeah, by the way, I'm going to reject that as well. Hm, sorry about your dead kid. Really really, if you dumb enough to do it, I guess just as evil.
Speaker 5: But the animal sacrifices the oil and the first born. We know without question that other Biblical laws demanded offerings of animals and oil, and there is nothing in Micah six that distinguishes them from the first born sacrifice, as Old Testament scholar Heath Durell at the University of Texas at Austin explains in his book on child Sacrifice.
Speaker 8: In the Bible, there is no indication in the text of Micah six one eight that firstborn sacrifice was understood as qualitatively different from the sacrifice of calves, rams, or oil. Indeed, the logic of the oracle seems to proceed from sacrifices that would have been perceived as acceptable burnt offerings and calves, to those that would have been viewed as even more effective thousands of rams and myriads of oil, finally culminating in the most precious of all possible sacrifices, the offering of a firstborn child. The sacrifice of one's firstborn child is depicted as extraordinary, but there is no indication that the oracle is presenting the sacrifice as in any way intrinsically unsuitable. Thus, the context of the oracle implies that all of the offerings are extremely valuable and at least in theory acceptable even if current circumstances had caused Yahweh to reject all sacrifices as ineffective.
Speaker 2: Oh I didn't have varium the binding of Isaac. Let's talk about the Abraham that makes us the Abraham Abrahamic religions in the first place, the completely made up story that was stealing from many different at facets, including oh, by the way, yeah, everything that they tell you about in the Torah is stolen from other people, would completely different cultures that actually had culture because they don't have any of their own. And then they bundled it all together and changed a bunch of stuff and then said, hey, this is our history.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Stop, you know who you know who lies like that? Satan? Yeah that's who does or whomever? Because I don't know.
Speaker 2: If this six psychopath is calling somebody else evil, then it makes me wonder how evil that thing is that he's calling evil because he's bad bad news guys, and what does that make something that Usually the opposite of what you are is what you consider that you don't like.
Speaker 1: So maybe maybe we're maybe we're met at the wrong guy'.
Speaker 5: So saying rockapulu uses the term foundation math for the two key stories of the Bible that shape the history of Israel and define Israel in terms of her role as yahweihsen people. These are the Ancestor myth, which concerns Abraham and his descendants in the Promised Land, and the Exodus myth, which describes Israel as a nation that came out of Egypt. It is striking, says Stavrakapulu, that a prominent motif in both of these myths.
Speaker 11: Is the role of Yahweh as child s Leya.
Speaker 5: To see what she means by that, let's take a look at the story of the binding of Isaac in Genesis twenty two, an episode often called the Akad.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, Angel, I'm just gonna, you know, comment on that that discussion. Yeah, the.
Speaker 2: The banks, if you're in debt with them, they own your military. And we have been fighting words for Israel for ever. They shrug, they pushed their weight around through their territories. They're surrounding countries around there, doing things that would get them whipped off the map if not for the very simple fact that those countries are concerned about what will do if they.
Speaker 1: Slap them and put them in check.
Speaker 2: Right, So, they get it to go around and act like bully these little little brats because big brother standing behind them with smacking a bat in his hand, right, And that's it. That's that's that's the that's the game. Because weasels act like that. They go around and they do harm to people, knowing that they can't fight back. They don't like fair fights, they don't like armed conflicts. They like to be the ones armed and just torture and murder people. And this is the same people that made the say people to break this book.
Speaker 1: Man. It's just the same people.
Speaker 2: But yeah, our government is them. There is no government. This has already been taken over a long time ago. The banks are here, they are the government, and they are these dark priests craft. This is what is in the I'm glad people were talking about this because this is the same exact entity, the same consciousness, the same being enforced that is in our government doing quote unquote government. This distruction, erosion and complete dah of justice, this is all.
Speaker 1: Indications.
Speaker 2: These are all signs that this corrupt erosion, parasitic invasion is all saturated through here.
Speaker 1: And yes, our military is not here for us.
Speaker 2: They will turn on us in the heartbeat, and they will turn on anybody else too, and they will go wherever they're told to go, because that's what they do. And they'll do whatever they're told to do. And the people telling them what to do are the same evil six sons of bitches. They've always been military intelligence, same thing, duh.
Speaker 5: Most viewers are undoubtedly familiar with the story Once upon a Time. After Abraham's wife Sarah has given birth to her firstborn, Isaac, God calls to Abraham and tells him to sacrifice Isaac as a burnt offering on a mountain.
Speaker 1: Abraham, because God's really good at that, right, God needs these things? Why does God need these things? You asked?
Speaker 2: Because isn't God the guy who like makes everything? Supposedly, if he's gonna play that part, it was gonna pretend that he's the benevolent creator of all things?
Speaker 1: Why does he need burnt dead things?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 10: What is that?
Speaker 1: How is that a gift? Something that I created?
Speaker 2: You're gonna You're gonna send it back to me, return to sender burnt right? Thanks, yeah, good times? Unless, oh wait, hold on, unless I'm the impostor unless I'm a six son of a bitch and I'm trying to trick you into killing your own children for my own joys and sick pleasure.
Speaker 1: Then it would make.
Speaker 2: Sense because I'm not really the enevolent creator. No, no, how could I be benevolent creator and behave like this you ask I'm glad nobody asked that in the last two thousand years, because I've been skating by just fine without having anybody have to ask me that because I am Yahweh.
Speaker 1: Of course few good thing. They're stupid.
Speaker 5: And Isaac set out and reached the location specified by God. After several days, Abraham builds an altar and lays down the wood for the sacrifice. He is just about to plunge the knife into his son when the angel of Yahweh calls down from heaven to stay his hand. Abraham then spies a ram caught in a thicket nearby and sacrifices it in place of his son.
Speaker 1: It is clear, however, right notice nobody told him to do that.
Speaker 2: He just decided to do that, right because he was in a killing mode by God. Uh huh, literally by God. So it's like, okay, no show mercy to that animal and just let it free. This is just this is these are indications of the mentality of these people, and how it's just pawned off as just normal and carried into our This is not our culture.
Speaker 1: We're not from this.
Speaker 2: If you think that you somehow relate to these people, maybe you are them, because this isn't our culture. This is not my culture. These aren't my people, and this is sure as hell isn't my religion.
Speaker 5: We interpret the story that the motif of child sacrifice has a central role in it. Stavra Caapulu draws particular attention to verses sixteen through eighteen, in which God expresses his approval of Abraham's obedience.
Speaker 10: Because you have done this and have not withheld your son, your only son, I will indeed bless you, and I will make your offspring as numerous as the stars of heaven and as the sand on the sea shore. And your offspring shall possess the gait of their enemies. And by your offspring shall all the nations of the earth gain blessing for themselves. Because you have obeyed my voice.
Speaker 5: Starv Akapulu remarks.
Speaker 11: It is within the explicit context of child sacrifice that Yahweh blesses Abraham, the father of the biblical Israel and paradagmatic alien in a foreign land, promising to make his descendants a great nation.
Speaker 5: Although some scholars try to interpret the Akada as a polemic against child's sacrifice, whose purpose is to legitimate the sacrificial laws that allow a substitute to take the place of a human child, Starvarkapulu and Levinson strongly disagree. After all, says Stavarkapulu.
Speaker 11: None of the sacrifice texts specifying substitution for the firstborn child mention Abraham nor allude.
Speaker 1: To the Akada.
Speaker 8: Levinson remarks, Genesis twenty two one to nineteen is frighteningly unequivocal about Yahweh's ordering of a father to offer up his son as a sacrifice. It is passing strange to condemn child sacrifice through a narrative in which a father is richly rewarded for his willingness to carry out that very practice.
Speaker 5: Even though the focus of the story is Abraham's faithfulness towards Yahweh. This willingness to sacrifice his own child.
Speaker 2: Right, why didn't ya if Yahweh wasn't a six psychopath already be like WHOA WHOA dude?
Speaker 1: You were really gonna do that. Should I was waiting for you to tell me to go fuck myself.
Speaker 2: Been then I would have appreciated respected you for your morality, But now you're just kind of creepy.
Speaker 1: No, he didn't say that.
Speaker 2: He said, I'm going to richly reward you for having the willingness to kill your child because I'm not playing games, because I'm certainly not a six psychopath.
Speaker 1: No, No is an.
Speaker 5: Essential element of the story, the very thing that demonstrates his faithfulness. Furthermore, a more general tradition of sacrificing one's firstborn son may underlie the story. Stop Markapulu ties the Akadah to the immense importance that the sacrificial laws of Exodus and numbers place on the status of a firstborn as Yahweh's portion, with first born being defined in relation to the mother as the one who opens the womb. Thus, Isaac is the first born of Sarah, the most valuable child of Abraham's household.
Speaker 2: Even these sick people just go around like, I know this is a painting, I get it, but dude, there, dude, here, dude, there, this guy, bloody knife, probably a heart in the hand of the other one in a bunch of dead animals, and this is this is this is holiness, this is this is priestly priestcraft bullshit, right, and everybody.
Speaker 1: Just stands around like, yo, this is normal. This is what we expected to moving on, So.
Speaker 2: It's what is what is this ship? This is stone age behavior. It's sickening, and yet that's still prevalent in the world and running it actually under one guise or the other, either Christian Zionism, Christianity itself, Catholicism which is a joke, or Musli you know, the Islam, Yeah, and good old fashioned.
Speaker 1: Whatever you want to call Judaism, the cult of cult of ball, called of Yahweh, cult of whoever you want to call it. But all right, even.
Speaker 5: If Ishmael was born first, the ancient importance of the first born in Israel and similar societies is bound up.
Speaker 2: And think about this that they're talking about Jabe's portion and how they're going to He's going to promise them if you kill one of your children, I promise you you'll have a b bunch of children. Why does God remember God? Why does God need to play games like this?
Speaker 1: What is this all about?
Speaker 2: And how is this thing really a god? That can make those types of promises, or is he lying? Is he the is yahweh the actual mischief making Loki, demon, satan, son of a bitch and everything else that we believe it is upside down, backwards and inverted, because this is what they do is invert everything. It's just a question because these types of behaviors don't seem like they add up. So you're going to make it into a very mechanical, utilitarian type of relationship with your children because now you're talking about farmhands, right, You're talking about people to work the land. That's why you want an abundance of children. Otherwise you would just say screw off. But you all oh workers, workers to do the work. Okay, So I get rid of one and I get a bunch more.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Sick focks turn it into a commodity rather than a family. Minimize that because people without actual feelings don't know how to even trick people, and they're better at it now. Psychopaths and sociopaths are really good at blending in. But they wouldn't really be able to explain an emotion to you, let alone write about one when they don't think that anyone but themselves are going to read about it.
Speaker 5: With the concept of fertility, which is why the sacrificial laws emphasize that the firstborn is the first child that opens the womb of the mother, rather than the father's heir. A related term with essentially the same meaning is only Begotten. In his book on child sacrifice, Durel takes on several practical objections to the notion that Israelite society could have accommodated the sacrifice of every first born. Responding to the claim that such sacrifices would have a devastating effect on the population, Durel cites a study showing that ancient societies had significantly higher fertility rates and infant mortality rates than modern Western societies. Firstborn children would have comprised between a quarter and one seventh of the children born to an average household. An infant mortality was particularly high in the case of firstborn children, with an infant mortality rate of fifty percent or even higher. Thus, there is no demographic reason why such a society could not practice firstborn sacrifices. Regarding the objection that biological attachment to one's children would preclude infant sacrifice, Durell cites several experts who explain that concepts of parenthood and attitudes toward children are closely bound up with one's own time and culture.
Speaker 2: Right your their own time and culture, and when you are a culture of non feeling, evil, sick, parasitic sons of bitches you don't have, you're trying to put that through the through the values that you have. You're trying to see the world through your eyes like reflection, right, the reflection of you and other people. But you're you're giving them credit where credit is not due, and you're giving them morality they don't have just because they look like people, just because they look like thinking carrying people. This guy's face just blows my mind. It's like, you look better when you're wearing the hat and you're in the freaking there is that face, Like why do they pick that face to look at me? That that is where the mistake is made, is that you assume that, well, a parent would have some sort of attachments that are yeah, no, not after these people they're sick fucks. They just don't they don't care. They would do this because they're more afraid about their own mortality than their are other children. That's what makes them sick, selfish, self serving pieces of crap is because and this is what the majority of the society at large today is they would do anything to harm themselves or not I'm sorry to harm, to harm you or other people, including their own children, if they thought that they would give them another day on this planet. That's how that's how self serving they are. Like if they think they'll get favored by turning you in. Hey, that guy has extra bread or this guy has guns. Oh boom good and now the authorities come down on you, take you out in a black bag, and uh reward them for their.
Speaker 1: Very well no, it's not even check a like behavior.
Speaker 5: The high mortality rate of ancient times would also have impacted the ways parents allowed themselves to become attached to their children. At any rate, none of these objections would apply any differently to Israel.
Speaker 2: Don't try to rationalize it for them. There's don't try to that' see what I mean. It's like, oh, so therefore you're trying to think like like you like what it would take for you to get to the point where this would be acceptable.
Speaker 1: Don't do that. You can't do that.
Speaker 2: You can't you have different time frame, different everything different, uh, wiring of the brain you in that different time period. Yeah, sure you could do that. You could say, well, I guess if I was broken down this much and this money, things happened that I couldn't.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you, you not them. You can't put your.
Speaker 2: Morality on other people and make it that you know, there's no there's no rule or standard here because these people don't they don't have the capacity for it. They just don't. They weren't, they weren't broken up about it. They did it willfully, and some of them in the Carthage started to wake up a little bit and say, yeah, let's get replacements because I'm not going to do it to mind. But yeah, yet they're still just as cold hearted to do it to a child from somewhere else, you know.
Speaker 5: Then they would to other ancient Near Eastern cultures. If the Phoenicians could survive and even flourish despite the practice of child sacrifice.
Speaker 2: And be careful what time frame you're talking about the Phoenicians, because they use the same stupid labels for different time periods and completely different people with different whatever ethnicities, beliefs. They're just different groups of people. Some call them Semites, some call them non Semites, and Arians whatever, But the Phoenician thing encapsulates all of them, so you got to break it apart and be like, which ones were doing this child's sacrifice?
Speaker 5: Then so could the Israelites. Durell also delves into the logic behind lalls concerning first fruits and first born. Giving the first of everything to Yahweh was good not only because it was Yahue's do, but because it would bestow a blessing on the remains.
Speaker 2: So Yahweh is like a mafioso character. He comes around, he says, you know, he's an extortionist. I'm gonna offer you my protection, protection against who against me if you don't do what I tell He's yeah, So that's that's how Yahue rolls. He goes into town, he ruffs everybody up, pretends like he's their best friend while he's abusing them, and then he asks for you know, he makes he makes an unh uh answerable demands of people that would force them to put it, be put in these situations of questioning their faith in all that other crap because he's asking for impossible things. And then he just likes to toy with people like that and just jerk them around all day. Ya Yahweh isn't Italian. He just acts like like somebody from one of those mob movies.
Speaker 5: Injurer of the crop, livestock and in extreme cases.
Speaker 2: Or even better, since since I don't one, that's, you know, disparage my Italian heritage, we can just say he's like a Waddy Bulger because Weddy Bulger was big on the extortion.
Speaker 1: He used to be real, a.
Speaker 2: Real dickhead to UH small businesses, putting them out of business with his uh extortion practices.
Speaker 1: He's a real piece of crap.
Speaker 5: Children, this principle, What the hell just happened?
Speaker 1: What the fuck just happened? The whole thing just fucking moved? What the fuck? Hold on, I don't know what the hell just happened. It just changed. The fuck was that? Hold on? Are you fucking kidding me? Right now? I didn't touch that single button. It just fucking did that error.
Speaker 5: This principles made explicit in Proverbs three.
Speaker 10: On a Yahweh, with your wealth, with the first fruits of all your harvest, and your silos will be full with plenty, and your vats will burst with wine.
Speaker 1: Can you still hear it.
Speaker 2: Tell me if you can't, I think I see it on the screen, so it should be good. Yeah, yeah, okay, good good. I didn't even touch your goddamn thing.
Speaker 5: The converse is that robbing Yahweh and enjoying the first fruits yourself would incur were Yahue's wrath.
Speaker 1: This is the mom guy right here, This is this is the Weddy Bulder in them.
Speaker 5: We read in Jeremiah two.
Speaker 10: Three Israel was holy to Yahweh the first fruits of his harvest. All who ate of it were guilty. Evil came upon them. An utterance of Yahweh.
Speaker 5: In a society with infant mortality.
Speaker 2: By the way, Set is the god of foreigners. What do we talk about the habru saigas the cutthroats, bandits and foreigners, the people from the other side of the river.
Speaker 1: That is their name. That's what those people are. Their god is Set. Whatever they want to call them afterwards.
Speaker 2: They want to call him Yahoo, Yahoo, they want to call him Yahweh, yah oh, yah oh, Saba think, call them whatever the hell they want. It's Set, it's Satan, it's Saturn, it's Chronos period the end, and then they sold it to you with the Abrahamic.
Speaker 5: Trio holony rates of fifty percent.
Speaker 2: And I was baptized, I was confirmation, I was first communion, all that stuff. So I've gone through the ritual. I'm a sacrifice as well. I know that's what they do to you in Chinnizie.
Speaker 5: Lights would have sought any available means, as Durell puts it, of increasing the number of children who survived to adulthood.
Speaker 2: And who sold them on this belief that yahweh even have that power in the first place. Who he did some magic tricks, did some parlor tricks with some old relics from a different time that was highly advanced technology, like the like they like they show Ball and the cone the cone headed Ball. Guys like he's got something in his hand and he's holding it like this. They say that it's the rod of lightning or whatever, and that's how you get into the whole thunderbolt and thor thing. But Ball, being the storm god, apparently has some kind of electrical device, like there's a little cattle prod or a little ramrod that seems to wow the people into thinking that he was magic. Yeah, so some relics of the past before the other before the other what do you call it?
Speaker 1: Cataclysm?
Speaker 2: Some high tech was left behind, and these fucking mud hut mud hut dwell retards were like, I got a shiny stick, and they're.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, a shiny stick.
Speaker 10: Yahweh.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: By that gruesome calculation, it would have seemed reasonable to sacrifice one child if it guaranteed more in the future. The goal of sacrificing one's firstborn child was not to avoid having children, but, on the contrary, to have more of them.
Speaker 1: Well, you mean, just like planned parenthood today.
Speaker 2: Right, you can just keep on banging away you got as long as you don't have to have any accountability or consequences for reactions. Yeah, you know, keep putting them in the furnace. Oh, they could drag them out in pieces too, snapping their necks and all that good stuff. You gotta love that most gruesome thing you can probably fucking imagine.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh, and then you know, then they're then and then the yahweh giveth unto the welfare and credits for children, and they're like, oh, well, we keeps some of them because there are money.
Speaker 1: Now, there's a commodity, and just like this commodity.
Speaker 2: Here, if we have a whole group full of children, a whole barn stable full of children. Then we can have all kinds of farm hands. We can grow, and we can do, and we can be so much better off than just having that first born. Yes, yes, indeed, let's get some more farm hands. We don't want to work.
Speaker 1: Let's make some little little slaves that look like us.
Speaker 8: Durell concludes, if there is no real demographic impediment, and there is no reason to assume that widespread infanticide is somehow absurd on its face, then there is nothing a priori to militate.
Speaker 1: I want to tell you what's absord in that face against.
Speaker 8: A literal understanding of the version of the law of the firstborn in Exodus twenty two twenty eight b. Twenty nine. Indeed, it is possible even to argue that infant sacrifice is given in response to Yahweh's claim to all firstborn children and animals actually demonstrates how children were strongly desired among the Israelites.
Speaker 1: Right, just what you thought.
Speaker 2: It couldn't get worse and more disgusting and more. I hate this human being and I want them to diet. If I had the ability, I would strangle them death myself, but I would make them die a thousand deaths.
Speaker 1: Yeah, any kind of Jeptha.
Speaker 5: The story of Jepfa's daughter is yet another story involving child sacrifice, with Yahweh as the recipient. You probably know this story as well.
Speaker 1: Who'll be putting them in there? Who'll be doing that?
Speaker 5: Oh? Come on? Well, though it is not merely as popular in Sunday School as the Binding of Isaac. In Judges eleven, a notorious outlaw named Jeptha.
Speaker 2: Is ah okay, So so far we have a character assessment here. A notorious outlaw now in a corrupt society, that would make you a good dude, like in our Sossie Id. Notorious outlaw could be somebody who actually is just in his heart, but that's contrary to the society. I don't think that's what they're talking about here. So he's a notorious outlaw and he's scared shitless for his own protection and safety. So he makes a stupid vow, a ritualistic vow, and uh, then he's an idiot for going through with it.
Speaker 1: But let's just listen.
Speaker 5: Asked to command the warriors of Gilead in their war against the Ammonites, jet a pious believer in Yahweh.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make him a nice spiritual guy who goes to church on Sundays. Remember, this guy is a fucking maniac Yahweh. So that's like saying he's a pious devotee of.
Speaker 1: Satan. It's it's it's gotta we gotta put this in the right frame of mind.
Speaker 2: This outlaw, who's a pious believer in the dark forces of evil, is asking the dark forces of evil. He's trying to do a he's trying to make a bat He's trying to make a deal with him, right, trying to get something from him. So then the spirit of Yahweh came upon Jephtha, and Jeffa made a vow to Yahweh and said, if you will give the ammonites into my hand, then whatever comes out of the doors of my house to my house, this sick fox of my house to meet me, he shall be Yahweh's to be offered up by me as a burnt offering. So what does that leave you? At least it's gonna be one. He only has one daughter, or what his wife he was gonna choose? Why did he say, of my house, come out why didn't you say come out to greet me on the road. Then i'd just been some assholes from his hometown. Yeah, I don't really know that guy. He just came up and said, hey, dude, good job. Man, fist bumped and I killed him. No, no, he said, of my house. This is premeditated. Then he asks, all surprised when it becomes fucking people are fucking disgusting.
Speaker 5: Swears an oath that if Yahweh gives him victory over the Ammonites in battle, then he will offer up the first person to come out of his house and meet him upon his return as a burnt offering to you.
Speaker 1: Who the hell do you think would be in his house to come out?
Speaker 5: Yahweh. Jeffa goes on to win a decisive victory over the Ammonites.
Speaker 2: Maybe he didn't need to make that vow in the first place. Maybe he should have waited until he was in trouble. Maybe then he would have seen that Yahweh isn't really doing anything. It's everybody's own actions and their own effort doing things, but he's taking credit for it, and he's manipulating the shit out of everybody.
Speaker 5: When he returns home, it is his daughter, who comes out the door to greet him. Jeffa is distraught but cannot take back his vow.
Speaker 2: Why who's there, who's.
Speaker 1: Over his shoulder telling him what other people? Because it sure hell's in Yah.
Speaker 2: It's not the figment of your fucking imagination, So why would you do this to your child?
Speaker 5: The Yahweh Jepthah's daughter agrees to be sacrificed.
Speaker 1: That's sick culture.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately, she was just as messed up in this little cult that they have, because this is the cult behavior.
Speaker 5: So long as she is first given two months to spend with her friends in the mountains.
Speaker 1: And more there they be again, who'll be doing this? Somebody's repainting?
Speaker 5: These warn her virginity. At the end of the two months, she is sacrificed by her father as.
Speaker 1: Promised, and Princess Leah look at these things.
Speaker 5: Some of the details in this story parallel those of the other sacrifice passages. For one thing, the narrator is keen to emphasize the daughter's important status as Jeptha's only begotten child.
Speaker 10: She was his only child. He had no son or daughter except her.
Speaker 5: The language regarding the burnt offering is also the same as what we read in Isaac's story.
Speaker 2: I like how in the past they had to write things for the biggest idiot to understand, Like so they had to be redone it he had no other child except for her, who is his only child. Basically is what they're said. He had no other no daughter.
Speaker 1: Yes, we get it, it was his only Okay, thanks, thanks, Can you move on now?
Speaker 11: Stavrakapulu remarks, given that both Jeptha and Abraham are consistently depicted as heroic figures faithful to Yahweh, it is highly significant that in neither story is the practice of child sacrifice condemned nor even remarked upon by the narrator. Rather, it is the function of the sacrifice that appears to receive the narrator's attention. Both the Akkada and the story of Jephtha's Daughter present the sacrifice of a child to Yahweh as an action bringing divine blessing.
Speaker 5: Stavrakapulu also points out the connect with fertility, since the story emphasizes the virgin nature of the daughter and depicts her as spending two lunar cycles weeping over her unfulfilled potential fertility. Durell's assessment of the Jeffa story is somewhat different. Citing earlier observations by the scholars Hermann Gunkel, Walter Bamgartner, and Jack Sassin, he points out that the story of Jeffa follows a specific fairy tale structure. Stories of this kind often feature a man who promises his child to a stranger demon.
Speaker 2: Right right, promises child to a stranger demon, sorcerer, or some other magical creature in return for helping during the crisis.
Speaker 1: That is what this yahweh piece of crap.
Speaker 5: Is, sorcerer or some other magical creature in return for help during a crisis.
Speaker 1: Faust that shit.
Speaker 5: Here, the child is either his only child or his most beloved, and the child is often specified in an indirect way, such as being the first to meet him when he comes home. Typically, it is only later that the father understands the full significance of his promise.
Speaker 2: There and he's tricked, because that's what demon Loki sons of bitches do.
Speaker 1: But he wasn't tricked. He said the first thing to come out of my house.
Speaker 2: So that's him saying very specifically, it's gonna be somebody in my family.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna kill and that Oh my god, I gotta do it.
Speaker 5: Come on, dude, are numerous examples of this fairytale structure from ancient Greek literature.
Speaker 2: Think about this. This is all about betrayal of your child. Because you just were at battle, they know that you are in danger. You come home, of course a boy or a girl will rush out to give your dad a big hug and oh my god, I'm so glad you're okay. And from there you're going to kill that person, that.
Speaker 1: Piece of you.
Speaker 2: Do you have anything in common with these people? And that's not even the and that's not even like considered as being something to grapple with in these stories. It's all about the obedience to this freaking sick son of a bitch psychopath that they gear the story around. Now, I will explain it again one last time. Not my people, not my culture, not my religion. And I am completely one hundred percent at odds and at war with these people.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: Anyone who would do harm to their own children, or expect others to do harm to their children, or go out and find other people's children and do harm to them, they are public enemy number one for Daniel Christos, and I will say right now, I hate them. I don't give a fuck what they are. What other stupid attributes or labels or funny little stupid names they want to give themselves, their murderers and their predators and their parasites. And that's that's where their problem is. I don't care if they also happen to be purple or green.
Speaker 1: Or where this hat or that. If you do these things, you should be wiped off the planet.
Speaker 2: But you should be it should be done so in a way that the people that you've made victims, their families can have a hand in taking you out. Let's find out if there really are curses, because you shouldn't be going anywhere, if your soul energy should be destroyed upon your murder.
Speaker 5: To give just one such example, in the story of Idonomous, as told by Servius, King Idonomous of Crete, promises to sacrifice to Neptune the first thing to meet him upon his return home. If he survives a storm at sea, that first thing to meet him turns out to be his son, according to Servius. Some versions of the tell end with Idonomous carrying out the sacrifice, while in the others he does not. The Greek stories of Meander Hallearcton.
Speaker 2: Why is this important? Why is this important? Because this is where these stupid freaks He doesn't make this connection, but I'll do it for you. This is these types of stories from the Greeks who taught them how to read, write and becomes somewhat civil. I'm talking about the quote unquote Israelites or Judahites or whatever the hell you want to call them back then, because they weren't Jews yet, right, that was wasn't that didn't come about until what the King James version where nations became gentiles and you know people of the ilk where either Israelites or or Jews. Right, So they're going to be lifting from these stories because they were taught at Greek education, became literate for the first time en mass in anything discernible of any value in this time period, in the Hellenistic period. This is when they learned everything. And this is when they started having access to grant collections of stories, of writings, of libraries, and they used those libraries to fabricate their own reality, fabricate their own history, put themselves in the center of all importance, and developed this thing that was going on for a long time as far as their little sick cult of Yahweh. But now they're going to solidify it, and they were going to use all kinds of parables, fables and stories and make them into real people and all the stuff. And they're going to use a lot of elements of the Greek culture because that's what they were, you know, submerstin, and that's what they learned, they learned to read, write in thinking Greek.
Speaker 5: And Ephigenia are also very similar. Because of its apparent dependence on Hellenistic stories, Durell puts less weight on the significance that was a weird party, and so the Jeffa story. Nevertheless, the story illustrates that for the Israelite authors who wrote and preserved this folk tale, the sacrifice of one's firstborn in fulfillment of an ambiguous vow was at least conceptually and theoretically possible. After assessing all the biblical and extra biblical evidence, Stavrakapulu proposes the three different child sacrifice cults were likely practiced in ancient Israel. The first was the practice of firstborn sacrifices, although it must remain speculative without archaeological corroboration. It seems likely the parents in some situations would sacrifice their firstborn children to Yahweh in the hopes that they would be blessed with further children.
Speaker 11: Stavarcapulu rites, in religious terms, a large family was essential for a peaceful afterlife. Within the perpetual cycle of life and death, the living administered cultically to their dead ancestry.
Speaker 2: They weren't dea concerned about that these are here and now people. That's why they're so selfish about their own safety. These are here and now people as they are now too. They're wanted a big families so that they could have more hands on deck.
Speaker 11: To secure their blessings upon the family and to pave the way for their own inevitable role well as one of the ancestors.
Speaker 5: The second type of sacrifice was the practice of milk sacrifices. Based on the association of these sacrifices with King Ahaz and Manassa and the fact that the Semitic stem mem lamed cough can mean royal, Stavrakapulu believes this sacrifice was a royal.
Speaker 2: M Lama cough or mlk Martin Luther King Molk mlk sacrifice is everybody round Emilka Boulevard. That's the milk or the molect molex sacrifices. But that's funny that that would be royalty. Well, I guess Martin Luther King King. Oh, it's like it's teasing us. No, But that's messed up because that goes right into the Carthaginian thing too, where they eventually started waking up on this and they're like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, let's go get a let's go get.
Speaker 5: A standard privice offered by the king within the royal Yahwe cult at Jerusalem, it was a fertility ritual carried out to ensure the perpetuation of the royal dynasty. It is an interesting fact the Messianic term sprout that is often used to describe the errors of the Davidic monarchy in the Bible, also appears in Phoenician inscriptions related to child sacrifice.
Speaker 2: Now think about this, knowing how I got my ears got the pop, knowing how sick and disgusting corporate is and who really runs it and who allows them to get as big as they do, like bezos and all those that's not organic. Speaking of organic sprouts as a store, they were the biggest assholes.
Speaker 1: When it came to the.
Speaker 2: Masks during that freaking pretendemic, right, I was being threatened that I was going to have the police take me away from my family because I told them to go themselves when it came to the mask like, I'm not I'm in line right now, I'm gonna be out here in two minutes. I'm not putting the stupid thing on. I don't do that, And uh yeah, they were going to try to wrestle me down with security because I wouldn't have them. I went and put one on, and then they were like, we're gonna call the police. I'm like, it's not a law. With the hell you talking about? That was sprouts, the communist sprouts. Yeah, funny, funny because it might be a reference to child sacrifice and that one that one surprise me.
Speaker 8: It might not be.
Speaker 1: Oh I don't know, maybe not sprouted broccoli.
Speaker 5: This ideology.
Speaker 2: Maybe are a bunch of small headed heaps on the on the board of directors of that store, of that of the chain that that company, if it is you know, yeah, no, they like to play those games every once in a while.
Speaker 5: Did in the very name of David himself, which means beloved. According to a myth told by the Phoenician historian Sanka ni Athon about the origins of child sacrifice, Kronos, who was equivalent to the Phoenician and Hebrew god Ell, dressed his only begotten son in royal apparel and sacrificed him on an altar. In some manuscripts, that son's name is Yadod, meaning beloved. In others it is Yaoud, meaning only begotten. The third type of child sacrifice practiced in Judah.
Speaker 2: According to Stavrakapu, now that was just kind of gloss over too. So now it sounds like they're saying Saturn's child is Yahweh and he was the sacrifice, but he's also a deity. That kind of sounds like that, like yeah, that could be yeah, that could be Yao. Who could be Yao? And maybe now he's like avengeful demon god Ah.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 5: Pulu may have been a special sacrifice made to gods called the shah dam. This group of gods is mentioned in the famous eighth century Balum texts found at dare Allah and Jordan, which, according to some reconstructions of the damaged text, describe the use of child sacrifice to prevent a supernatural darkness from afflicting the land furthermore.
Speaker 1: And isn't that funny?
Speaker 2: It's like, well, well, we didn't have a supernatural darkness, Like yeah, it's because we did the sacrifice.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, but it probably wouldn't have happened anyway. But you don't know that. Why because we did the sacrifice.
Speaker 5: Deuteronomy thirty two, we read the following.
Speaker 10: They made him jealous with strange gods with abominations. They provoked him.
Speaker 1: I is a god jealous? What did he was he jealous of? If he creates everything?
Speaker 2: If he is in fact the god of everything, who creates everything, benevolent creator?
Speaker 3: What is her?
Speaker 11: What?
Speaker 2: Why do you want a god to have human emotions? That sounds very dangerous. He don't one when that has temper tantrums and stomps his feet and drowns a bunch of people and murders them and bitches about stupid freaking towers. So that the next time the ship comes around it, they don't they don't drown, you know. That was the whole reason behind the the uh the tower was like, hey, maybe we can put our heads above water if this idiot does it again. Oh no, that was bad. That was that was going against Yahweh. The only person who wasn't a Nimrod in the entire book was the one that they called Nimrod. He's doing when they had a ship together, sounds like.
Speaker 10: They sacrificed to the Shadaim, not Iloa, to God's They did not know to new ones recently arrived, whom your ancestors did not dread. You forgot the Rock who begot you. You ignored El who gave you birth.
Speaker 5: Yahweh is sometimes known as El Shadai in the Bible, and this name is undoubtedly related to the Shadaim in some way. However, the meaning of Shadai and the exact relationship between the Shadaim and ancient Judahit religion are riddles that remain unsolved. Durell also recognizes three categories of child sacrifice in ancient Israel, but he differs from Stavrakapulu on one point. In particular, like Stavrakapulu, he recognizes the sacrifice of the firstborn as a native Israelite practice that finds support in the Bible, though it's impossible to know how widespread the actual practice of firstborn sacrifices was. Durell also recognizes the existence of mulk sacrifices, which he believes were incorporated into the Yahweh cult at Jerusalem at a relatively late period. Like the Firstborn sacrifices. Yahweh was certainly the recipient of these sacrifices. Durell is skeptical about Starvarcapulu's proposal regarding the.
Speaker 2: So did you so they didn't say Ball, even though the mulk sacrifices were allegedly to the little furnace man and they would associate with that with Ball, But no, they was for Yahweh. So what does that make Yawaen? Does it make Yahweh composite for Ball or does it make them somebody totally different? And they just rewrote it to they make it look like Ball was the one that they're sacrificing to.
Speaker 1: Who knows.
Speaker 2: But the point of this all is the mulk sacrifices went to freaking Yahweh and he insisted on them child sacrifice, only to then say, oh, We've We've come a long way in our culture and our development. We don't do that anymore, silly people. That was the old way of doing things. Dude, youar God, why do we do it at all?
Speaker 5: He Shadaim sacrifices, and he disagrees with her reading of the Balum texts. Rather, his third category is that of sacrificing a firstborn child during times of urgent crises. He believes this is the type of sacrifice depicted in Second King's Chapter three, a fascinating story in which Moabiite king Mesha sacrifices his own son on the walls of his stronghold at kir Hariset as a last ditch effort to defend against the invading armies of Israel, Judah, and Edom. The sacrifice causes divine wrath, apparently from the Moabite god Kimosh, to come upon the Israelite coalition, forcing them to retreat and saving Moab in the process. Although this sacrifice is performed by a foreign king on behalf of a foreign god, the story demonstrates that in the mind of the Biblical authors, such sacrifices could indeed be efficacious. Furthermore, Durrell believes that the oracle and Micah six that we have already discussed expresses the same belief in child sacrifices performed during times of distress, but with Israel as the supplicant and Yahweh as the recipient. We mentioned earlier that both Israelite foundation stories involved the motif of child sacrifice. The second one, of course, is the Exodus story, particular the tenth Plague of Egypt, in which all the firstborn of Egypt are taken by God, but the Israelite firstborn are spared through the substitute of lambs. At some point, this story becomes associated with the Passover festival.
Speaker 1: And this is disgusting too, right, what is what it is? What did these Egyptians really do? These people?
Speaker 2: But you know, we're gonna plague them with having all their firstborn die, and because that's what that's Because that's what a nice guy Yahweh is. He doesn't just try to, like I don't know, infect their hearts with empathy and compassion. No, he's just gonna go and he's gonna kill all their children. He's not trying to put the Holy Spirit into them and make them see the light and understand that he is the one who knows.
Speaker 1: No, no, we're just gonna kill their children. Because that's how I roll.
Speaker 5: I am Yahweh. And as you may have noticed by now the phrase passing over or handing over is the standard language used by the Hebrew Bible when speaking about sacrifices as a whole. The Tenth Plague is a powerful and horrifying example of the priestly author's understanding of the firstborn sacrifice turned into a narrative. Every Egyptian firstborn dies, and every Israelite firstborn is redeemed.
Speaker 2: By the only because they smear the blood of an animal over the walls. And by the way, when they do these practices, they're using Christian children blood for this a lot, because the lamb is synonymous with the Christ. So look at those bladders and then look at think about you finger painting with a baby's blood or a child, and that's because that child's life.
Speaker 1: Weigh isn't anymore, isn't as important to you as your own?
Speaker 2: Now, if you had to come to if you really believe that all this crazy nonsense about this passover in reality, what would a noble person say, The sacrifice is not worth like I'm not worried, like what makes me better?
Speaker 1: Type of thing?
Speaker 2: That would be what somebody who would reflect upon themselves say, like why is this innocent life x amount of years old. And I've done things that I'm not proud of. Why is this innocent life to be to be a sacrifice for me? Why am I worthy of that?
Speaker 12: You know?
Speaker 1: Things like just simple things like that would have prevented this scrap. But they do it.
Speaker 2: They do it, and they dry the blood and they eat it in their matza, they bake it in their matza. The child, the child's freaking dried blood.
Speaker 1: This is true. Look look it up.
Speaker 2: There's there's many, there's many. Simon and Trent just one of many. But this was a practice. You can look for it in the New History of the Jews by.
Speaker 1: Moans.
Speaker 2: I believe that, And there they talk about the the matta, the dry blood, and the Romans and the little the little market that they have for it, or did have for it back then.
Speaker 5: Blood of a lamb. According to a recent study by Polish scholar Wukash Nisshwawski, Spano Josiah was the first historical character in the Old Testament to perform the Passover ritual, and this festival must have been connected with him in some key way. If the story of his reforms in Second King's twenty three twenty one to twenty three is grounded in real events. Nishawowski Spano speculates that the Passover was Josiah's replacement for the royal mulk sacrifice ritual and had the same function of guaranteeing God's protection and salvation for the nation, but using animal sacrifices instead of human sacrifices. It was only later, after the monarchy was long gone, that the ritual came to be associated with the exodus. Despite the horrors of child sacrifice, the Passover and its ancient roots and the sacrifice of the royal first born continued to make its influence felt in Judaism and the offshoot christ movement of the first century CE. Christian theology openly linked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the whole Christian anything. It was only a spinoff, Like what was that? We pick one from Happy Days? They had a bunch of spinoffs. What was what was the one with Scott Vea's that's Chris.
Speaker 11: She had.
Speaker 5: Jesus's death, the Passover sacrifice as the lamb, that is, slaughter to save humankind. However, the vocabulary of ancient Israelite and Phoenician firstborn child sacrifices only begotten beloved and firstborn son still dominates the language used to describe Jesus. As John van Cedars observes in a two thousand and three.
Speaker 8: Paper, Christians still dedicate infants to God, whether through baptism, christening, or other rights. The roots of such religious beliefs and practices are very deep and very strange.
Speaker 5: Child sacrifice was a regrettable reality in the ancient world, and its presence in the Bible ought not to surprise us. Although we do not know exactly when, where, or how often these rituals took place, the foremost scholars who have studied this topic agree that they were an accepted part of the Yahue religion at times. It is a practice about which the Bible's authors themselves disagreed. Some, such as those who authored the sacrificial Laws of Exodus twenty two, apparently approved. Ezekiel apparently felt the need both to condemn such laws as horrifying and to defend them as something that Yahweh deemed necessary. Others, like Jeremiah, insisted that Yahweh had never commanded or entertained the idea, and yet assumption that child sacrifices can be valid and effective remains evident in stories like the Akada Jeptha's daughter, King Mesha's son, and the theology permeates the Christian crucifixion story.
Speaker 2: Okay, well done with my added couple added things are for the most part of they did.
Speaker 1: Good job.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now there's another thing here that's I don't know what.
Speaker 2: I don't know what the characterizes as. It's just something something I don't like, salty crackers. So I'm just going to say that out loud. I think he said freaking moron, But just understand that this.
Speaker 1: Is, oh, you know what, better yet I'll go I'll get to that, but let me just go from here though. I want to explain something spring shump and juming. Did I get it?
Speaker 12: I do have it?
Speaker 1: Good? Okay, So I'm just gonna read this to you. Now that's good.
Speaker 2: Two thousand Haitians overwhelmed city of Springfield, Ohio, eat the eating residents, pets and local wildlife. Yeah, okay, So here's the picture and this is the one.
Speaker 1: You are the one, all right. Let's look at that bin.
Speaker 2: So there's a dude just walking around with a Canadian goose, you know, because that's this is the culture again, freaking steminage. Stupid fuck culture.
Speaker 1: This is what we do.
Speaker 2: We just you know, that's what you do when you're in the in the sticks and you're in the hut, in the mud hut man as we'll do it here. Get your machetes out, and you know, if you want to do some raping, you just got to get at your machete.
Speaker 1: It's a that's how it rolls. These are not.
Speaker 2: Cultures that have ever evolved ever, ever, and our interaction with them brings them to a certain point, and then as soon as you pull that plug, they fall. They collapse like a house of cards in a wind and go right back to you know, routing around, rooting around their room and shit and doing things like this, walking around the Oh yeah, I could you can dress it. You can dress a freaking tribesman in clothing that looks more modern, but they still act the same. The city of Springfield, Ohio, population sixty thousand, has been overwhelmed by roughly twenty thousand twenty thousand Haitian illegal immigrants who flocked to the city, So sixty thousand makes up everybody, and then they added another twenty That's pretty crazy, right, that's one third of the population that was already there coming in and just, oh, I don't know, doing shit like that. It's only going it's only going to get worse. Well, the goose thinks that it's got already gotten pretty freaking bad. So but this is racist, right, Let's listen to this guy for a second. Oh wait, I can't, I gotta, Oh wait, can I I think I can?
Speaker 1: Ye, Let's do it. Can hear that? Right?
Speaker 3: Of course?
Speaker 1: Ken, You're good. This isn't funny.
Speaker 2: I don't like the music Springfield Residents Warren Patson Wildlife for being eaten.
Speaker 9: I think it's like kind of odd that, like a guy like me has to come out from doing what I do on a daily basis to have fun because I see what's going on in these streets, and I see you guys just sitting up there in them comfy chairs and suits and like, and I'm getting out here every day and I'm broadcasting this and you guys are just sitting up there and something like, I really challenge you guys to get out here and do something. These patians are running into trash cans, they're running into buildings, they're running into they flipping cars in the middle of the street, and I don't know how like y'all can be comfortable with this, Like I don't know, like who's getting paid from it. I feel like I honestly feel like someone's getting paid from it. In the background, they dropping that you.
Speaker 2: Got he's not pretty articulate, and that kind of ruins the whole thing. And I think that's why they pick people like this to put out in front, so that they look like douchebags, and then they discredit themselves, which is sad because that's what they like to do.
Speaker 1: Oh like.
Speaker 2: The yep, that was a American history, I mean, yeah, not fucking American psycha.
Speaker 1: A bunch of.
Speaker 9: People on the bus getting dropped off at the gas station to come down here. I know a single mom that FaceTime me tonight, FaceTime me this morning at the welfare allust that really need like that really needs something, and it's nothing but immigrants over there. And I don't even want to, like, all.
Speaker 1: Right, let's move on, because I don't I don't even want to like listen to it. So yeah, there we go. Let's see what this woman has to say, see if she can articulate more. I think this is old.
Speaker 2: That face looks familiar and doesn't look very intelligent either. I'm saying, I'm thinking maybe eighty five IQ.
Speaker 1: Let's go with it. Springfield City Commission, August thirteenth, twenty four. A little bit, a little bit ago, you're all.
Speaker 3: Both else, Thank you, Noel, thank you.
Speaker 12: I live at four twenty six Northwestern Avenue. Miss Skinner, who I'm not trying to put on the spot, is my neighbor.
Speaker 1: Just talk to me, man, thank you so much?
Speaker 2: And what the fuck tell me to fucking talk? Come on and fucking get slapped in the fucking teeth. Shut up, I'm talking here.
Speaker 12: I'm done with what I'm seeing. It is so unsafe in my neighborhood anymore. I have the homeless that we're trying to camp out, and I have I have made concessions with him, and I try to help them the best I can to keep them from Trump.
Speaker 1: Is she standing in front of two giants who she is only cock level with? Or is that? Am I just seeing like an optical illusion? Here? Find a squat on my property. But it is so unsafe.
Speaker 12: I have men that cannot speak English in my front yard screaming at me, throwing mattresses in my front yard throwing try in my front.
Speaker 1: Yard, and I can't. I look at me. I weighed ninety five pounds.
Speaker 12: I couldn't defend myself if I had to. My husband is elderly, and last night, after living in this home for forty five years, he said, no, well guess what it's time to pack up and move. He said, we can't do this anymore. He said, it's killing both of us mentally. I don't understand what you expect of us as citizens. I mean, I understand they're here under temporary protected status and you're protecting them, and I understand that.
Speaker 2: What the hell are patients being protected from the fuck are they even talking about?
Speaker 1: You understand? But do you understand? You just stand you being lied to.
Speaker 12: Our city services are overwhelmed and understaffed. But who's protecting us? If we're protecting them, who's protecting me?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well, you know here's the other thing too.
Speaker 2: You probably don't have a credit card that's or a bank card that's refueled with four thousand dollars US every every month for being a good little U United Nations soldier. So I mean there's always that, And of course they're gonna get the welfare first, because they are the replacements. See that are you there? That's America. That's America. Now did you know that that's America.
Speaker 1: It's not Haiti. No, no, that's America. And that's that's a goose, that's that's what we used to be.
Speaker 3: This is us.
Speaker 2: Yeah, uh huh, okay, that way, I don't think you even want That was great because I didn't have to turn on the Sultic Cracker radio, would think, because it was just gonna be the same thing that I just showed you there. Okay, cows liked to do, so, you know, I figured i'd throw it in there getting choked up.
Speaker 1: See, there's the show.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be sad. I'm not gonna see it on tomorrow. Oh, by the way, Wednesday we see Okay, Wednesday, we have Nicodemus coming on with Dwayne from Bulletproof Pub and we're gonna be discussing some shit.
Speaker 1: But it's also going to be.
Speaker 2: Nine to eleven, right, so the conversation and discussion that we had already planned is not at all about nine to eleven. Really, I mean, it could might touch upon it every once in a while, but I'm thinking, I'm thinking if I don't know. Somehow what I do here gets makes it worth my time. Then I'll do a second show that day. I don't know how that would work, but yeah, I spent a lot of time.
Speaker 1: My daughter this weekend. That was great, and that's why I didn't do anything from Friday on. I didn't do a show Friday. All right, So this is the.
Speaker 2: Patreonpatreon dot com backslash disguise the limits.
Speaker 1: How do you find it. I'm glad you've asked.
Speaker 2: You go over here, Oh Thrasher child Molecres. Though I said, dude, you are punnery is second to Dunnery.
Speaker 1: I like it, Thank you? All right, So click this if this is if they're every time.
Speaker 2: There's a space in between paragraphs, they put this show more bullshit here. So just click that Whitey Tree Publishing. There's the link B A A L for ten percent off the books. Do it if you like books and reading. Okay, Doctor Peter Glidden changed his Olympic farmer behind code. It is now my code name code name Bullbusters, all right, so you do type it just like that for us and us alone.
Speaker 1: We have an extension.
Speaker 2: So if you watch my show, you have an extension on this fifty percent off still limit, still limited. Time I went, I went to sleep on it, and I would totally go for the year because if you go for the year, you're getting another one hundred and twenty bucks off from doing the monthly. So now that you're getting fifty percent off or you're getting another twenty one hundred and twenty hours off by doing the annual, and it's uh, it works out to be like twenty bucks a month rather than the thirty.
Speaker 1: It's worth it. It's like getting four months for free. All right. So there's a big farm behind you. Click this link and it goes da da da. There you go. You should totally do it. You should do right now.
Speaker 2: I should just wait until you do it and then move on after you've done it, all of you, and then let's see there's the gifts and go. We are not quite there yet, gives some go dot com bob users. Not quite there meaning we haven't really gotten that's that's it's been twelve days and that your Beelli. You are awesome, But we're still below half on this computer thing.
Speaker 1: So that's what we're working on. We're still below half. We're rat like seven something, so we need we need to we need to work a little harder.
Speaker 2: On that one, all right, And then what's I went the wrong way? And then there's this always wonderful thing here where you just go to my site. Right you just click this boom, Oh my god, where are you?
Speaker 1: You're here?
Speaker 2: Fan favorite is the keupon code for my site's right there, says VIP coupon code. That's fan favorite. That's for the hot sauce. All right, hot sauce down here. Book here pretty near gallon's by the gallon.
Speaker 1: That's sauce over here. All right.
Speaker 2: There's my grandfather, and there's me when us five four years old. That Disney Rold and that's my grandmother. Anyway, moving on, uh, And then you can just click for my site if you want to go to doctor pier Glodn's thinking of a pop which I remember putting ball buses for.
Speaker 3: Your fifty.
Speaker 1: And I'm keep doing that. I don't know why I keep doing that.
Speaker 2: Or you go to doctor Manzo Sere, grab his book here or his shop here, and I think you get. There's a muscle testing. Basics of muscle testing. There's the forks, there's the energy I dine, and then there's the magnetic Steaks Steaks and you use ball Busters fifteen for news Okay, okay, and then if you want the Azure will which, by the way, I have some more stuff coming today hopefully. I got a bunch of stuff yesterday, but I'm gonna get similar stuff hopefully today, but hopefully vitamins full vocumic I P six and you're you're you're pretty much solid. And then get the core copper boom right there, and you're you're you're floating, You're floating.
Speaker 1: See I just gave you recommendations. I don't know if you.
Speaker 2: Caught that, and I would maybe get the cod liver oil totally gets codlve oyal as well. I have had that, and I've had the copper, the whole Food multi vitamin definitely. Of of course I've had the full Vicki MC acid and the other one I said, core copper. Yes, Bill, Giddy Bob, there's lots of stuff on there. But I mean, I'm just showing you the essentials. If you wanted to do the Essential ninety, it is probably gonna be able to knock it out just with what those three four things I just said were. Bye, Sean Georgy you're Greg Urian, Greg You're yeah, yeah, Sorry, I'm not making fun of your name.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying, yeah, you know, there we go.
Speaker 2: Oh and one last thing, so somebody says goodbye when it comes down to the credits. Really, that's when you check out, right, when it's time to pay the bills. Motherfuckers leave. Yep, yeah you left.
Speaker 1: You went off the check game.
Speaker 2: They dropped it off at the table. You're like, oh, oh, I'll see you guys later.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's kidding.
Speaker 2: There's also this thing since you're on this thing, so you can do that, and then while this is still an active live stream, you can do this. You can't do it afterward. I or you could do this, which is the same as doing a Patreon except you do it through here. It's five dollars a month. Okay, all right, now you've seen all the things, you know, all the things.
Speaker 1: Time to go.
Speaker 2: I'll see you tomorrow. I'm not sure we're going to do tomorrow. I saw Glitten on another podcast the other day. Yeah, he's been around for a long time. He's been he's been wrong. I'm guessing that you saw him on Operation Freedom with Dave Janda.
Speaker 1: But I could be wrong. He's been on nieces too. I got him over there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dine and dash exactly, Yeah, exactly, that's what they do. It's like, oh, your time, you want. Your time isn't worth anty to us. We just get it entertained by you, silly jester. But if it's when it comes to like your family name you yeah, yeah, I know, I know the sentiment yeah later, m hmm