Speaker 1: TJ Amanda and j Rod's second date.
Speaker 2: Update on kJ one three, Morgan and Mustang, Welcome to the second date update. Hey Morgan, Hey, we know you're not getting another date with Ethan, that's why you're on here.
Speaker 1: But you admit there was an awkward.
Speaker 3: Moment and maybe that's what's going on here, right maybe?
Speaker 4: Yeah, there was a really awkward moment on our date and Ethan said something that I honestly offended me a little bit, and looking back, I might have overreacted.
Speaker 5: You see.
Speaker 4: I was just it was just embarrassing and.
Speaker 6: Weird, and that I don't really.
Speaker 5: Want to go into the details.
Speaker 3: Okay, well that's fine, that's fine. Okay, So we said, how was the vibe after the date? Did you talk at all?
Speaker 4: Or yeah? I texted him and said sorry, things that weird, and he said that he's sorry for saying what he said. And then I said, let's just forget it and move on. And I thought we'd just moved past it. But since then and the communication has been really awkward.
Speaker 5: I've checked him an.
Speaker 4: Occasional high or what's up, and he isn't responding. So I just want to clear the air and hopefully get a doo our date.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm someone that even with my wife, if something awkward happens, I don't know how to approach it right. Yeah, And if I wasn't married to where I'd be like, well, I.
Speaker 1: Just won't ever talk to this person again. I don't take care of it. So maybe we done.
Speaker 3: Maybe we can like you know, make this comfortable again and get you another date.
Speaker 6: Okay, Okay, thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, Well take a break.
Speaker 3: We'll play a couple of songs and then we'll see what's going on with Ethan.
Speaker 1: About seven forty we'll talk to him for the Second Date Update. The Second Date Update with TJ, Amanda and j Rod on KJE three.
Speaker 3: Ethan, Welcome to the Second Date Update. Are you guys we understand that you insulted.
Speaker 1: Margin on the date? Something happen. Yeah, listen, we need to fix this.
Speaker 5: It was weird.
Speaker 7: It was one of those things that like it was caught up with a different the station led to something I've said that I really should have said.
Speaker 5: So it was like I completely understand why she did.
Speaker 7: Okay because after words I apologize, she apologize, and she says I'm moving on.
Speaker 5: So I was like, well, I figure I'll never see you again.
Speaker 3: So she said, she said, let's just move on, and you took that ass. Okay, but yet she okay, Morgan, come on in here.
Speaker 1: Morgan called us. She's like, I want to go with Eia, not.
Speaker 5: That kind of move on.
Speaker 1: Maybe I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I mean I made it offward and I meant I meant move on from the incident.
Speaker 5: That's what I meant. Oh see, I didn't know I was. I just saw you were being polite.
Speaker 1: A polite. You were informing you that you were ghosts.
Speaker 5: Wait.
Speaker 3: I know you wanted to move on, But can I ask what the incident was?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 6: I mean, Morgan, if you're fine with it, I'll tell them.
Speaker 5: I'll tell them exactly what I.
Speaker 6: Said to do.
Speaker 5: I don't care, I guess.
Speaker 1: I mean, we don't have to. I mean, just tend to tell us what was.
Speaker 6: It's It's not that bad it was.
Speaker 5: I mean, it was so silly.
Speaker 7: It was we were just talking about kids, you know, how kids looked ugly in the school pictures.
Speaker 5: All the time.
Speaker 6: And so she showed me one of hers.
Speaker 5: From like fourth or fifth grade or something.
Speaker 7: It was the fourth or fifth grade, okay, And it took a brain firt like before I couldnt.
Speaker 5: Even think about it, and I was like, yes, he's like, wow, good thing you grew on that face.
Speaker 1: Awesome. Okay, all right, mind, all right, all right, So, Ethan, you kind of called her.
Speaker 5: I didn't mean it, you know.
Speaker 4: What I'm saying in his defense. It was a really bad fourth grade photo. It's true because all kids look bad at school photos, you know.
Speaker 1: I mean they do, so true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know. I was kind of in a mood after you said it.
Speaker 1: And hold on a second, here.
Speaker 3: Hold on, but we're we're good now, right like like like I mean right, I mean, we're.
Speaker 5: I wasn't calling her ugly everything. She's a pretty girl, she was.
Speaker 4: Let's just pretend that it never happened.
Speaker 5: Okay, let's just pretend that. So.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, if we pretend it never happened, then you.
Speaker 1: I mean, would you want to go out again?
Speaker 6: I think we absolutely should at this point.
Speaker 4: I mean, it might still be awkward, I don't.
Speaker 5: Think right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's going to get worse than this, Morgan, right right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, Morgan, So you want to do dinner maybe this weekend? I mean that sounds great.
Speaker 5: This has been hilarious. I would love to take you out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, great, I'll text you.
Speaker 5: Okay, we did it.
Speaker 3: Yeah it sucks, all right, successful second date update.
Speaker 1: I like this and now you guys have a story. Yeah, you have a story from here on out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I shall tell you a great great Greg, I have grandkids that are ugly starting stop stop, you can tell your ugly children children's children's school photos. Okay, guys, congrats and you be in touch and thanks for coming on the second date update.
Speaker 5: Thank you.