Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'll let your taco one on one one w jr R.
Speaker 3: But your freaking idiots all right. Idiotology brought you this morning by Petties Meats, Stay Wod four thirty four and long would just wants to buy four. I think I'm gonna be making a pit stop there on the way home today, Yep.
Speaker 1: Getting the Salisbury steak. Ain't you?
Speaker 2: You got me there? He already showed me his cards, busted.
Speaker 1: Do you do when you do the Salisbury' steak of Petties? Do you do their mashed potatoes with it? Or you you whip up your own? I don't even just have them do everything. No, if I'm gonna do mash potatoes taco, I don't know if I'm willing to divulge that. I don't know if a Salisbury steak alone is a proper I mean, well, you do you?
Speaker 3: I do me.
Speaker 1: You're right, so thank you Petties. Sorry we got sidetracked there. If you've never been to Patty's Stay Road four thirty four right there and along with their phenomenal well that's wrong.
Speaker 3: Oh uh don't forget ACDC tickets. If you want to win those this morning, you get fifteen minutes to get your vote in for you say, we play it. Everybody who votes eligible to win ACDC tickets JR. Facebook page. Let's begin in out near Denver, first responders in law enforcement were investigating a death at the Cherry Creek Reservoir yesterday afternoon of what potentially was an ice fisherman who had fallen through the ice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: You hear reservoir and death, and you know it's not good. That's reservoirs like the big like they have at the dams, right yeah.
Speaker 3: Ooh the h a Rapoo County Sheriff's office at a pair of fishermen were heading out onto the water near the spillway yesterday when they saw a cooler floating about fifty to seventy five feet off shore. They went out to drag it to shore, and after moving it found there was a sixty five your old male body grabbing onto the cooler.
Speaker 2: Ah dead.
Speaker 1: It's like Titanic, just like the scene forget You never watched Titanic, did you?
Speaker 3: Of course? I?
Speaker 2: Oh, I didn't know.
Speaker 1: I didn't know own the DVD okay, the because I remember they are whatever their names were, hanging on it.
Speaker 3: You're not taking my beer.
Speaker 1: You're not taking my SSUs flotation frozen right onto the cooler CA. I mean that's a cooler is perfect for flotation pack because look, you can keep half your body out of the icy water. And look, your hands are on the handles of the cooler, so you're not gonna slide off. At least I'm keeping my balls. I've been keeping my junk out of water. You know what I'm getting that, I'm I'm going the body level. I'm trying to get it as much as I can on that cooler.
Speaker 3: If you want my cooler, you're gonna have to pride out of my cold dead hands.
Speaker 2: Which way, Okay? I don't like being morbid, You know that.
Speaker 1: I'm glassful kind of guy, but sometimes I like to pose these which way, uh, over falls or frozen water. I think I'm doing falls this frozen water. You really gotta suffer, dude, What about you.
Speaker 3: I don't think I'm ready to go over some falls, neither plum it to my death, neither of mine. But I think if you're at least you have a fighting chance in the frozen water for a little while. It may be a really limited window, but you have a chance. If you're going over the falls, chances are really good. You're you're you know.
Speaker 1: You're not doing the math of what I'm saying. Patty, You're going either way. You're not You're not surviving on the cooler. You're taking falls too, aren't you, big guy in the little kayak. Well, I don't want to say. I want to close my eyes at the part where I'm going to the edge tender on a roller coaster, I'm getting anxiety. I gotta stop. Okay, I'm better.
Speaker 3: You're talking about your junk, keeping your junk out of the water. Ironically, we have a junk related story involving soccer great David Beckham. H Apparently David Beckham's mother in law is a Peterhawk. His She admitted that she zoomed in so she could see everything in his new underwear ads. Really, the forty nine year old former English soccer player said that his mother in law admitted she and her friends were zooming in on the photos for his new ad for underwear brand Hugo Boss.
Speaker 2: Well, this is like this.
Speaker 3: This has only been out for a couple of weeks this new advertising campaign.
Speaker 2: This is like the one of the big searches on pornhove.
Speaker 3: His mother in law, Yeah, she she revealed that his mother in law told him quote she could see everything when she assumed in on this.
Speaker 2: Howld's mother in law, I guess.
Speaker 3: And probably in her sixties or seventies.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know who his wife is, Posh or one of them spicers. So maybe mama's like peppery. You know, I'm only saying Beckham guy like that. You just look and you know, like Pat, if we had a picture of you, myself and Beckham, it's like, look at these two schlubs.
Speaker 2: Then all of a sudden, Oh, look at that guy. He's hot.
Speaker 1: Oh did I mention that he has I don't know, good jillions of dollars. He's one of the best soccer players in the world. And oh yeah, he's married to a Spicer.
Speaker 3: Let me ask you this, Yeah, it's Victorious's wife, Victoria.
Speaker 2: How does he get all that? Though it's not fair.
Speaker 3: What I was gonna ask is this, I.
Speaker 2: Mean, he's loaded, beyond me loaded, Hence the billions of.
Speaker 3: Why are you doing underwear ads? You do you? I mean, I know you're a chiseled you know, from granite guy.
Speaker 2: For the ladies because he can with one day in cash, do you go?
Speaker 3: You know? I think I want to do some underwear ads.
Speaker 2: I want to do some endorsement for inndies.
Speaker 1: Pat one day we're gonna be approached to be underwear models.
Speaker 2: I feel it.
Speaker 3: No, we're not.
Speaker 1: They're gonna do that's not happening. Normal guy undies. And look at these two. Is that guy on the on the side.
Speaker 3: They already have that cartoon dude who wears the fat guy underpants? What? Uh?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 3: What brand is that? You all know what I'm talking about? Northern Oh hell, do you have fat guy on your France? Well, it's yeah, it's uh it's a ruggy guy, you know, dad bod type.
Speaker 2: My wife wants to take me closed shops.
Speaker 3: What huh?
Speaker 2: Tried for the last three weekends.
Speaker 3: She said, I got short she got t shirtsform.
Speaker 1: Man zachly what I said, and she said, no, you need to change your wardrobe. You're looking kind of the same as you have them. What are you midlife christs.
Speaker 2: Have sent on me? I'm a slub. I can I can.
Speaker 1: Fancy up and put on the long pants if I need Victoria's mom seventy three.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I figured.
Speaker 1: That'd be the age range Ballhowking and said Duluth, Duluth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, everybody's texting trading company.
Speaker 3: That's that's a big dude, ruggy guy underpants.
Speaker 2: Have us endorse it? Well, maybe I ain't afraid to get muscivies.
Speaker 1: Float a man, float a man, floating man, got to be a flooring man. He's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 3: He tad down to Miami Dade County and let's say hello to thirty five year old Ritt Arias. Rit was arrested. This is a minor charge considered what he was doing. He misdemeanor charge of disorderly conduct and breach of peace. Arius. I have this story on our Facebook page if you need more and some video to go along with what he had going on. Rit was waving around a chucky doll very menacingly no bigging outside of a grocery market last week, and well shoppers were borderline scared of this.
Speaker 2: Dude. We have people.
Speaker 3: Calling and you really have no reason to be in the area. Gone your way and don't cause another issue.
Speaker 2: Called us again? Yes, what do I don't know what happened. I was just walking.
Speaker 3: You didn't talk to anybody.
Speaker 2: You want to bet with all?
Speaker 3: I don't need to bet with you. Ma.
Speaker 2: We got called that you were chasing people with the skull.
Speaker 3: Look, you're gonna get attention just walking around with a chucky doll. You don't need to wave it menacingly. And somebody's you know, just trying to get some milk and bread. Yeah, you're gonna get shot for one.
Speaker 1: There's a lady gammering outside the publics yesterday, screaming like crazy lady. I don't know if she was waiting on the crazy bus to come get her, or or an uber or something. She's she's starting to me and I just kept on walking. Price of eggs crazy, I didn't. I just stayed myself because you know, she could have PWO boxers, that's what people are asking for.
Speaker 3: Somebody else said, we don't even have shirts HyET other than the guy in Palm Bay who made his own.
Speaker 2: The two guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, some said skid world to ordered underwear. Don't need to see you guys in ball Hammocks. But thanks anyway, Yeah, we do got it. The boss got ordered new koozies. But I think he might be chintzing out on the shirts. Now, you want to send an email for me?
Speaker 3: Just whenever we get something with some traction going, it just you know, something derails it. Look at BAF Pizza for crying out loud. At this point, it's just it's still just a pipe dream to j R.
Speaker 1: R