Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a wonderful Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. So many great things happening out there. Before we get to this global movement for freedom, let's go ahead and touch on a couple of things that happened earlier today. First of all, someone stopped Grandma vodka outside, So the audio is a little rough, but they were asking her about gender affirming care nationally. And you know, sometimes alcohol slows the brain down and you want you want words to come out, but there aren't any words to come out, and it sounds a lot like this.
Speaker 3: Well, that is something I'm working for at the national level, and we have some are hoping that we can have gender for me.
Speaker 2: For our transcripts.
Speaker 1: Don't hurt yourself, Nancy. Oh, So, Chicago's out of money have.
Speaker 4: Reached a point of no return. The systems that people rely upon, education, healthcare, housing, our transportation, they are woefully underfunded. And everyone knows that. Everyone knows what. You know, My commitment is to progress a revenue. I can't do this by myself.
Speaker 2: What is what the music in the background of that, it's just terrible. What what is what these anyway, Remember that they're always just looting the treasury. Every time a communist takes power, they will loot the treasury. They did the same thing everywhere. If it's the not, if it's the federal government, they'll loot the treasury. Remember the billions and billions of dollars the Biden administration hand it out as fast as they could hand it out after Dome lost to Trump. The second time Dome loses to Trump, before Trump takes over, the Biden administration just takes gobs of your money, piles of it as much as they could, and that is, handed it out as fast as they could. Maybe you're aware of this high speed rail they've been trying to build in California for ages, billions and billions of dollars, and there's hardly any high speed rail. Why they're just stealing all your money. They hire their brothers, cousins, uncle who runs a consulting firm, and they shovel another fifty million dollars into his consulting firm. And of course they do some consulting and they don't actually build anything. And they all end up in Barbados, set a nice mansion and join themselves. It's all just about stealing your money. And whenever you elect a race communist like Brandon Johnson and you put him in charge of anything. Look, you could have put him in charge of the waste management, but instead you gave him the entire budget of the city of Chicago. He is going to spend every waking moment using the money of Chicago to reward his friends and punish his enemies. And it's never going to cross his mind to actually make the city better, or make sure the trains run on time or anything else. He is going to loot it until there's nothing left of the carcass. And when this Mamdani guy gets elected in New York City, everybody listening to me right now on the grade seven to ten WR you had better get ready. If you think there are gaps in the social services now with the trash pickup and everything else, wait until that savage gets done looting the treasury for all that it's worth. Communists loot the treasury as fast as they can because they are not burdened with in affinity for whatever they're representing. You know, they're not burdened with a love of country or a love of state. Or a love of city, right, that is something that never enters their mind at all. The treasury is just something to be looted for the revolution.
Speaker 1: How they do it.
Speaker 2: And when you elect Democrats, that's what you elect.
Speaker 1: You keep voting for them. You get what you get. It's hard.
Speaker 2: Look, I don't want to see Chicago fall the same way I'm dreading New York getting even worse, because you know, I love cities, I love the country. I love cities. I don't want to see Chicago falls, great freaking city. But this is what they've voted for. They got rid of Lori Lightfoot, Remember, hey, we're gonna get rid of her.
Speaker 1: And then they ran to the pools and voted.
Speaker 2: For the race Marxists. So you get what you get. Don't throw a fit, Jesse. I hear you often referencing the communists out there listening to the show. My question is I have a hard time believing why a communist would listen to your show. What purpose would they have in listening? That would be equivalent to me watching the view every day. It just wouldn't happen, you know. I'll tell you something, lady, I agree, it doesn't make any sense at all. I first started radio seven years ago, when I left normal life and started doing this non job I. As you know, my mentor is Michael Berry. He's incredible, naturally syndicated radio host friend, and he's the reason I'm into this. Talked to me into it, said I could do it, said I'd be good at it, and he taught me a lot of things about it, and like most, well I shouldn't say like most, like some young people who are hard hitded like me. He would tell me some things and I didn't really believe it because they didn't make sense to me. And he said, Jesse, don't ever stress about these commies who listen and they write you hate mail or people who tell you they hate you all the time. He said, they're actually an incredible benefit. And I said why. He said, because they will actually listen longer and more intently than people who love the show. And doesn't that make no sense at all? Made no sense to me. I don't watch anything I don't want to watch. I don't listen to anything I don't want to listen to, unless, of course, the wife is unless it's her night to choose. I don't ever have to watch something I don't want to watch, so why do they? I can't explain it, but it is true. It is true. The guy who will say he's probably typing up an email right now telling me that I don't know, I'm a racistter, he's coming to kill me, or I'm a piece of trash, and he's never listening to what I say. Again, he will email again tomorrow, and then who'll email again next week? And you know what's crazy? He oftentimes here's what I'm saying and regurgitates it back more accurately than people who love the show. It's not just you know, I'm not just a companion for him when he's mowing the lawn or when you're making dinner, or at work or something like that.
Speaker 1: The way you listen to the show.
Speaker 2: He's sitting there, rivved up, angry, consuming every possible word and yelling at the radio. Is probably doing it right now, yelling at the radio, trying to argue with me, even though I can't hear him. The microphone only works one way. That's not true. I'm gonna send up another email. I don't know why. I don't get it. The best comparison I can make, and I'm not even saying this is accurate. The best comparison I can make is women who love the murder stuff and serial killer stuff. Because this is aub Bob loves this scrap. She watches all the true crime stuff, and true crime stuff is women based. Anyway, here's a little tidbit for you.
Speaker 1: May not know.
Speaker 2: One thing I found out having worked kind of in this industry. I guess ninety percent of the audience of true crime, whether it's a TV series or podcast, ninety percent women. It's all women who listen to it. Why it's scary, It doesn't it doesn't make you happy.
Speaker 1: I WinCE whenever.
Speaker 2: Ob starts to tell me about something she's listening to, because I know I'm about to find out about some eight year old girl who got kidnapped and murdered. And I don't want to hear any of that. My day's hard enough. I have to work with Chris. I don't want to hear. But did you hear about the grandma who got skinned alive? No?
Speaker 1: And I don't want to Could you please not tell me that? But I don't know. They love it.
Speaker 2: Maybe there's some kind of a comparison there that hate listeners listen longer than the others. All right, now, let's talk about this. The DC police commander was just placed on leave because he deliberately falsified crime data. I just want to touch on this news story before we get back to the questions. Maybe you have heard Donald Trump over the last certainly over the last week, has been talking about taking control of Washington, d C. Instead of letting d C govern itself like it's a separate city. Donald Trump has been saying, I'm gonna step in. I'm gonna step in. We have to stop this, we have to stop this violent crimes out of control. Well, that's causing people to look into things, and the more they look into things, the more nefarious they see it is. This is not a DC story. This is a story about America's cities and how it's so much uglier than you even imagine. Then you or I have been led to believe because we know it's bad. We know this part is bad and that part is bad. We see an increase in homelessness, we think there's an increase in violent crime. It's so much worse than we know, and it's worse than we know because the evil communists who run these places are lying about everything. The Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Friday and ask doctor Jesse Friday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. So communists lie about everything. We've talked about that many times before, every single thing, because they have to. When you're selling poop popsicles, you can't be honest about what it is you're selling. When you are out there hell bent on destroying every good thing that is standing, you can't exactly put that on the front of the brochure. So you have to lie about everything. Communists think about lying the way you think about telling the truth. You believe you should tell the truth at all times. You will lie, and you have lied on occasion. Maybe you felt it was absolutely necessary, maybe you felt yucky afterwards. That's exactly in an opposite way how communists think about lying versus truth. They know they have to lie about everything, and they will tell the truth if they absolutely have to, but they hope they don't get in trouble and that they'll feel a little icky afterwards. This is known. They police their lies strictly. Do I need to remind you again that the President of the United States of America Joe Biden called an illegal in illegal during the State of the Union address, and he got savaged so bad by the communists he had to go on television and apologize for using that word.
Speaker 1: Well, wow, whoa you just told the truth. Hold on, hold on, did you see him? He told the truth?
Speaker 2: And the same thing applies to crime data. I remember when the communists sees control of something, they will destroy it. And as they're taking it apart, peace by peace, they understand that they have to lie that they're taking it apart peace by peace.
Speaker 1: Washington, d C.
Speaker 2: It's been a horrible communist hellhole for a very long time, and the violent crime is getting worse and worse and worse there as the politicians go further left and further left and further left.
Speaker 1: And you know the story.
Speaker 2: The animals get turned loose from prison. Anybody who tries to stop an animal gets thrown into prison. Slowly but surely, the good people leave the city. The good people keep their heads down, and the savage animals run around looting and pillaging free of consequence. But when that's happening in your city, and this applies to more than DC, it's happening all across the country. When that's happening in your city as a result of your pro crime policies, you have to lie baked into the cake. Washington, DC's police commander was just placed on leave lying about the crime data. This is from well, this is from the Post Millennial, but this is a direct quote from it. This is how they do it. Fraternal Order of Police chairman Greg Pemberton said, when our members respond to the scene of a felony offense where there was a victim reporting that a felony incurred, inevitably there will be a lieutenant or a captain that will show up on that scene and direct those members to take a report for a lesser offense. So instead of taking a report for a shooting or a stabbing or a carjacking, they will order that officer to take a report for a theft or an injured person to the hospital, or a felony assault, which is not the same type of classification. The violent crime in America, murder, rape, theft, has skyrocketed in recent years. The numbers are shocking, and it's skyrocketed because George Soros and the international Communists realized that the DA position was a soft underbelly of American cities. So they spent a bunch of money elected a bunch of pro rape prosecutors who now turn the animals loose onto the streets. The result of this has been an unbelievable elevation and violent crime. You don't know about this because they lie. You have to turn these statistics into the FBI, who tracks such things. Do you have a liberal ant peggy in your life who said violent crime has gone down? The major American cities where this is taking place either lie about the data or they refuse to hand over the information to the FBI. Why do you think they refuse to hand over the information to the FBI because it looks really really bad. Communists lie about everything at all times. If you ask the communist what time it is, assume they're lying to you. Whenever they give you an answer. They have to lie. It is built into it because again, when you're destroying something people love, you can't be.
Speaker 1: Honest about it. You have to lie. You have to you have to manipulate. You have to.
Speaker 2: No, no, I'm not I'm not burning your house down. I'm I'm remodeling the kitchen. And so we're gonna use a look a specific type of flame, just so we can get rid of this one kitchen wall. I'm not burning the house down, we're remodeling. But this is how the communist sells his destruction everywhere, and the there are use enough useful idiots in the cities who believe it, and the ones who don't, they leave. That's what they do all the time. They just take off and leave the cities. It's wild, wild to see it. Let's do just a touch more history because it's in your questions, and then we'll talk about firearms. We'll talk about so many wonderful things this hour on the world famous Jesse Kelly Show. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday.
Speaker 1: Member.
Speaker 2: If you miss any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on iheard Spotify, iTunes doctored part time, Jesse, it's not part time, Okay, occasionally I have to go do things. It's not part time. During your excellent episodes of the Japanese Kamikazi history, you explain that the Japanese people believe that God or a god save them from the Mongols because the storms took out the Mongol Navy on two separate occasions. If you consider the history of the founding of America, many of us believe the same thing. Our founders called it divine providence, and many of them believed it would be the only way independence would be possible. There are also many events during the Revolutionary War that can be described as miracles.
Speaker 1: Yes, there certainly are. Here's my question, doctor, do.
Speaker 2: You believe those storms were due to God getting involved or just coincidences? Keep doing what you're doing. It's an unbelievable question. It'd be one thing. It's one thing to say, Hey, God clearly stepped in to help out our revolution because the founders were, for the most parts Christians, and so clearly God is going to side with them, and so he probably wiped out those evil Brits. And Okay, that's not exactly a difficult cell. Now, why would help out the Japanese. Look, the Mongols, I understand, weren't exactly flowery little children, but neither were the Japanese. It was a violent, feudal society, all kinds of war and death. And I mean, shoot, they were persecuting Christians back then, terrible persecution of Christians in Japan back then.
Speaker 1: Did he step in I don't know. I don't know, But what does it say his ways are not our ways? I don't know. I do know this.
Speaker 2: He didn't want a typhoon to wipe out two Mongol armies. A typhoon wouldn't have wiped out two Mongol armies.
Speaker 1: That's what I know. I know this.
Speaker 2: The man, the man I'm talking about, Jesus, Lord, the man Moses raised his staff in a freaking sea parted and the Israelites just walked right through it, and then the Egyptians tried to follow them, and they have found those chariots at the bottom of the Red Sea. Did you know that that was a mistake? So I don't assume things happen like that.
Speaker 1: It's not what he wants. I don't know, though.
Speaker 2: It's a good question, though, Dear Hunter of Beavers, you mentioned Wednesday that the world knows that the American right are the last armed, freedom loving people of the world. What would it take to create a global movement for freedom like the eighties with the Wall coming down and songs like Wind of Change. I know, we don't have the media and the music industries a dumpster fire. We do have some media, including the world famous Jesse Kelly show. So when it's okay, a global movement for freedom?
Speaker 1: All right, Well, have.
Speaker 2: You heard about what's going on in the UK, Ireland places like that?
Speaker 1: For maybe you're not.
Speaker 2: Let's just focus on the UK right now. Let's focus on England itself right now. I yesterday on my TV show interviewed Tommy Robinson. Have you heard of Tommy Robinson? Tommy Robinson, He's not some bloodthirsty right winger like me. Tommy Robinson is a journalist, a citizen journalist in the UK. And what he started to do was he started to film, interview and speak out against the mass importation of Muslim immigrants into the UK because it was turning the UK Muslim and as a result of that, the women and children in the UK were and are being preyed upon in terrible, terrible ways, grooming gangs, and the stories are awful, they're so unbelievably heartbreaking. So Tommy Robinson starts to speak out, he does documentary. He told me, what did he tell me yesterday? I'm going to mess this number up, but I bet I'm not wrong that his documentary that he put out about this problem about the rampant criminality got something like one hundred and fifty the million views, so a large number of people saw it. The British government, the evil scumbags in the British government who are bringing these foreigners in as fast as they can. They obviously, member communists lie about everything. They didn't want these crimes known. They didn't want the murders, the rapes, they didn't want that stuff to get out. They wanted to keep importing new loyal people for their Labor Party. Their Democrats are called the Labor Party. They're communists for their Labor Party. So the Labor Party did exactly over there what America's Democrats did here for four years. Open up the borders, bring as many barbarians in as you can. It's an agreement, it's an understanding. The barbarians will vote for you. You get to keep power. You in exchange have to provide them legal protection, and they do. They get legal protections all the time, just like over here. Their scumbags get sprung from prison, not charged, so on and so forth. So Tommy Robinson, because he keeps publishing documentaries and speaking out, keeps getting thrown in prison. They're not even accusing him of something like embezzlement or violent crime or anything like that. As soon as he puts out a video, they just go arrest him and throw him back into prison. England is not a free country anymore. I don't even consider it part of the West. In fact, I know Trump and Vance have been hard on them verbally. To be honest with you, I wish they'd be a lot harder. I think when a country does that, we should be cutting off economic tized. I believe it's that severe, but set in that aside. It doesn't matter on I believe it's September thirteenth, Tommy told me, because the national outrage is building. I'm talking about British people who have had enough. They're tired of the violence, They're tired of the tyranny, They're tired of all the evils of the government. They're tired of the evils of the imports. They're tired of it. There is an uprising, a Nash uprising, and there's going to be some gigantic uprising. I'm actually thinking about going on September thirteenth in the UK. The same type of thing is starting to happen in Ireland. This type of thing you mentioned a global movement of freedom, There is one afoot. Why do you think France arrested their far right, the leader of what they call the far right, Marie La Penn. Why do you think they banned her from running for office and arrested her. Why do you think Brazil is about to arrest But what's his name? Bolasnaro, the far right leader in Brazil. The communists who have seized control of governments around the world are arresting their political opposition because they're losing. That's why they arrested Donald Trump several times and tried to blow his head off. They feel the anger of the patriots rising up, and so they're going to respond the same way communists always respond. They're not going to apologize or back off. They're gonna respond with force. They're gonna kill, They're going to arrest, they're going to censor. But then that always ends up failing, because with anger rising, when you try to clamp down more, you lose almost every single time. That's a losing proposition for the tyrants who were doing it. If the people are rising up, you better find a way to placate them, or they will rise up and overthrow you. I believe there is a global movement happening. You can't see as much of it. I can't see as much of it because the media will cover up every part of it. They can. Keep in mind how our media is covering the Russia hoak stuff. They're ignoring it completely. They will lie, they will cover it up, they will censor. But good people all around the world have had enough now. Sadly, for those countries in Europe, they have many guns, which means the government can crack down as hard as they want and the people can do precious.
Speaker 1: Little about it.
Speaker 2: We here in America, our government knows you should be careful. I wouldn't push that too far.
Speaker 1: Be careful.
Speaker 2: The Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic, fantastic Friday, and ask doctor Jesse.
Speaker 1: Friday, and isn't that such a good time.
Speaker 2: I'm going to play something before we get back to the questions and all the other political stuff. So there's an actor, Brian Cox. Don't worry about who he is. He was in Brave Heart. It was pretty awesome. He was in Troy too, which was pretty awesome. But Jewish producer Chris of course hasn't seen any of these films because he's on American either way, the guy goes on stage and starts whindering about Trump.
Speaker 5: I mean, he might be an idiot, but he's a dangerous idiot. And that's what I think is the problem really that we have to deal with because I personally couldn't. I lived through four years of him before, and I shan't be going back to America too much in the next world or even though I got my two sons there and my wife is there from time to time, but I can't deal with this man.
Speaker 1: I shan't be going back. Not just remember this.
Speaker 2: You can criticize classed societies all you want, and so can I. I don't like classed societies where you can't rise above or drop below wherever you were born, you know, the like an Indian caste system, where you're born to this society and you're never allowed to rise above it.
Speaker 1: I don't like that.
Speaker 2: I don't celebrate that. It's one of the things I love about America is that you can rise and you can fall here anybody can. You can rise to the highest of highs and then drop down to the lowest of lows and then back again.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 2: I'm not defending that. But the Romans had a classed society, a caste system very much so. At the tippy top of that system were the senators. Those would be the Roman senators. Right below them were knights. They didn't call them knights, but that's essentially what they were. Those were oftentimes extremely wealthy. They were actually wealthier than the senators lots of the time, really really wealthy merchants and things like that. So there was Look, there's definitely a system. But you know where they had actors with the prostitutes. I'm not making that up. The Romans considered it. Look, they enjoyed a good play as much as anyone else, but they didn't consider the people who participated in it to be worth anything at all. After all, you just pretend you read words on a script. You're not providing serious value. If you were, let's say, a senator or one of the Roman knights, and someone caught you, maybe one of those actresses caught your eye on stage. You wanted a sweet talker. If someone caught you, it would be a scandal that would be printed in the Roman version of the tabloids. Hey did you you see that? Wealthy guy.
Speaker 1: He was talking to an actress last night. What a dirtball mix it. You know, Nero Nero.
Speaker 2: Everyone knows who Nero is. But Nero, on top of all the evil things he did, was a very artistic person. Considered himself to be a musician and loved the plays and things like that, and that was one of the main drivers of his unpopularity. If you're to believe the sources he would hang out with actors and actresses today are politicians. They'll brag about hanging out with actors and actresses. Back then, you got caught doing that, they'll start whispering about you. Hey, I heard he'th not for the best. Now you can argue that that's a little mean that you don't want to live in that society. But it's the biggest, longest lasting empire in human history. They did have some things figured out very clearly. Remember, don't take any stock and what these people say. Take stock and Hillsdale College. That's where you need to take stock. Hillsdale College. You know, they'll teach you about the Roman Republic. It's rise, How did this city state, how did it rise to be what it was? And then how did it fall. Why did it go from an empire ruled by the Senate where the people had representation, to having emperors who were thought to be gods had to be treated as gods and worshiped. That's quite a trans How did that happen? Hillsdale will teach you about it for free. They'll teach you about capitalism for free Athens Sparta Free Constitution free. They even have a new course out on the federalist papers. You want to understand why the things are in the constitution that are in the constitution. Hillsdale dot edu slash Jesse is where you go. Hillsdale dot edu slash Jesse. Dear long Lance man hands, that's awesome. I still can't believe the Japanese had torpedoes that were long lance.
Speaker 1: That's just awesome.
Speaker 2: Anyway, you said, the American people own more firearms and ammunition than all our government forces combined, and that's what keeps the communists at bay. However, it seems to me that the American people have been so desensitized to tyranny they would never rise up with arms to defend their freedom. What do you think could finally push the American people too far and force them to resist the government, said his name is Chad, all right.
Speaker 5: So.
Speaker 1: Human beings.
Speaker 2: Look, I actually I'm going to screw up Thomas Jefferson's words here because I don't have them sitting in front of me. But Jefferson talked about this about how people will put up with tyranny for frankly too long as long as it's tolerable. They'll put up with it as long as it's tolerable. That is not just us. It's not you or me. It is human nature. If you have an evil, tumannical government and they are dumping on you, you are going to wait until you can't possibly wait any longer, until you can't possibly stand it any longer, and then there will be a backlash. Here's what the right gets wrong, what I get wrong, and what you probably get wrong. You are way ahead, way ahead of normal people because you are so informed about the issues and the scandals and the evils and the stories. You're miles ahead, your miles ahead, and knowing where we're at, your miles ahead, and knowing what wants to be done. And so when it comes to something like armed revolution, which God forbid we ever have to have one of those, when it comes to something like armed revolution. Maybe you're already there, I mean, I hope not that. Maybe you're already there. But even if you're not already there, you will get there.
Speaker 1: I'm ready. It's time.
Speaker 2: You will get there a long time before norm and Norma get there. The normies are going to be way behind you, the same way they're way behind you on everything, and you you can't really kick it off until they catch up. Otherwise, instead of a revolution, a rebellion that creates change, it's just you and five buddies sitting in prison. That's all it is. Now, what would cause it?
Speaker 1: It wouldn't be.
Speaker 2: Any of the things that should it's going to be. It's gonna be something like starvation. If the food supply ever ran out, people will riot no matter what. Even the people of Japan they were ready to kick cast off the emperor because they're starving. Starvation. Starvation will shed you of all your loyalties. In America, internet access, I'll tell you right now. If the Internet goes down, it's become such a part of our lives. If the Internet were to go down for an extended period of time in an area, you'd see some real spicy things. Power exact same thing. If we get an attack on the power good, or the power good fails because the data centers are sucking up the energy and these climate commie nutballs are still be building windmills, you would have a serious problem. It would have to it would have to hurt norm in norma to get a rise up like that. Like you said, though, let's pray it never comes. Let's be thankful to God we have another hour as well.
Speaker 1: Thank on