Speaker 1: The disclaimer to the fair season Karen's out there, Oh dare you? All guests on the show do not reflect the opinions of the host. The purpose of the show is to have interesting conversations, stretch our minds and.
Speaker 2: Grow not what we want.
Speaker 1: If you are looking for an echo chamber, viewer and listener, discretion is advised.
Speaker 2: Can you talk about extreme?
Speaker 1: What is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass because we're about to fill it up torches high, you know, look at it from a different perspective, different perspective.
Speaker 2: Different perfect.
Speaker 1: Hey, guys, what is happening and what is up? Hold out your glass, baby, because you know what time it is. We about to fill it up. Welcome, It's tremedious, slams pot gast. The place with the conversations are always in the lightning. I'm your host, Doc Brown, and here we like to use the allegory of the Prometheus lens to take a second look at everything. Well, guys, I got a real good show lined up for you. This is a podcasting brother from another mother. We just spent some time together in the trenches out in Gatlinburg. Got the Bigfoot conference. Man, We had such a good time, and he allowed me to hang out of his booth and sell a couple of books. And I've been on his show once, but this is the first time, first of many on my show. We'd like to welcome to the Prometheus Lens Bennett from Broadcasting Seeds. How you doing, brother, great man?
Speaker 2: Thanks for having me on. That was a lot of fun at the Smunky Mountain Bigfoot conference. First time we met, like you were on my show. God, it's been a while then.
Speaker 1: It was run in January or February, is right when I released the book.
Speaker 2: And you know, it was really good to me in person.
Speaker 1: So yeah, definitely man.
Speaker 2: And a bunch of the other guys, Harley Owens.
Speaker 1: Yeah, even Kevin. Kevin from where the Weird Ones Are. He come all the way down from Maryland, Maine or Maine. Yeah that's what.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Wow, I came from New York. I mean, yeah, it was. It was a lot of fun. Though it was so good to me in person. I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I had a real good time hanging out with you man.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, for those men that are not familiar with you or your show or what you do, just kind of give us a feel of who the bennet Man, is what your show's about. What kind of got you into space? Just give us a little bit of a feel for those that don't know about your brother.
Speaker 2: All right, I am Benetton. I am a father of four daughters. I'm gonna give it the whole thing, father four daughters. I'm married to the love of my life. We've been married twenty one years, and I live in upstate New York and I have a podcast called Broadcasting Seeds. I've been in the podcast game for about since twenty fourteen, so about eleven years. Had some other podcasts, as most of us have, right, but I landed in this space, and I like to call it the highest strange in the space because the show Broadcasting Seeds covered all the genre, right. It's everything from cryptids to even a little true crime sprinkled in here. But it started with Bigfoot. I've had some experiences, some sightings and or face to face experiences, and that's what really got me. I've always been curious, really, like you know, I was that kid. I'd be in the library because I'm older gen X kid didn't have the Internet, so I'd be in the library finding the big Foot books. Are I was really obsessed with lockness too, like I think a lot of our generation was, because that's what there was, really, right, bigfoot lockness. But broadcasting seeds easy enough to find, just broadcasting seeds dot com and on every platform that you could dream up, probably right, like all of us are. And I just love talking about this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah for real, me too, man. That's why I tell a lot of people because a lot of people have the idea, you know, of Hey, man, that's easy enough. You just talk with people, I want to do a podcast. I want to have my own podcast. Yeah, And then they get into it, man, And ninety percent of them don't make it past six months, a little one a year because they don't realize all the time you spend studying, getting guests, all the money you spend on the cameras and software to edit all this stuff, and if it's not something that you love to do, you will burn out very very fast.
Speaker 2: For sure, I am. And that's what's happened with other podcasts. I mean I was in a different space too with those. It was first podcast ever did was very veteran, veteran centric. I'm a military veteran, and that one was marine centered podcast and it's like you, I don't know, it's not like we ran out of content, but you just And also I had multiple guests. This is something else. And I'm sure the people that have not multiple guests, multiple hosts, the shows that have multiple hosts, that's another layer of difficult crap you gotta go through, right because you gotta jimmy around with everyone's schedule and all that fun stuff. So we have we have friends that deal with that correct right now, and but you know, you make it happen. But then after about three or four years of that, it was just like, so started another veteran again, Glad for Punishment, another veteran podcast with another buddy of mine, and that one went a lot better. We actually ended up creating a podcast network, and then we ended up effectively selling that. I mean, we didn't make anything right, but it is what it is. But it was a lot of fun. But now it's the broadcasting seeds man, and I just love the people in this space. Some of them, let's be honest, they're a little challenging, it's right, but many of them are just good people and I love It's really centered me in like the Christian space a little bit because I didn't realize that even though I would consider myself a Christian before all this, I didn't realize the overlap and the uh that it's all connected m h in my opinion. So that's been something that's been crazy.
Speaker 1: M Yeah, one hundred percent. Man. Well, another thing that you had talked to me about over that weekend at the conference is that you're even affiliated and like helped produce a magazine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Strange Knocks Magazine, which literally, yeah, here's copy. There's a whole bunch of writers that and some people have I've heard of, like Brian king Sharp he writes and he's written an article in here, and there's just a whole bunch of people. But it literally talks about it's not just cryptids are paranormal. It's a little bit of everything. And it's with a friend of mine, Gwen Purcell, it's her name, and she runs a website called God Knockers and Bigfoot Knockers. She happens to be female, but either way, Yeah, that's that's a lot of fun. And we it's a quarterly magazine and we just kind of solicit out there. This next issue will be Halloween issue because it'll come out in October, and so most of the stuff in that one will be you know, spooky Halloween in nature. But you know there's just a lot of irons in the fire man. Oh yeah, it's just another thing to do too, right, So.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I tried.
Speaker 2: I try to help her as much as I can.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I think it's universal thing. It's like most of us podcasters are big adhd ers, so we all have to have, you know, multiple balls to juggle. That way, we feel like we're doing something entertained consistently.
Speaker 2: Consistently. You wish that you could just and see. That was the thing when I started this whole thing, is I really wanted to focus on cryptids. Just can't do it. Though, once you start digging into it all again, it's all connected and you start next seeing you know, you're interviewing people about the connection to UFOs and or UAPs or whatever they're called now, right, And then you get folks on like like Gary Wayne, and you start pulling the Bible in and guys like you pulling the Bible and I'm just like, man, I cannot just do cryptids. So uh, definitely definitely fun. But it's a lot of research, so much research, which I love to do, but it's a lot of work, especially when you got some good guests you're just like and then you try to do diversity you know guests too. So yeah, man, I've been.
Speaker 1: There's definitely a labor of love. So it is you guys, consume content. Don't just assume that the creators you're watching know that you love the show or appreciate the show. Be sure you your voice and tell us down in the comments or send us a nost little email every once in a while. That's fuel for the fire guys, and we're human like firing out from times like subscribing.
Speaker 2: Uh, what's the other one?
Speaker 1: Like comet subscribe.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So well you had mentioned earlier, Bean that you had had some bigfoot experiences and it was kind of like your your gateway drug into the strange and paranormal. I'd love to hear those, if you're willing to tell them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, man, so I the first one. I grew up in Illinois, farm and a little town, little farm town in the like the middle north central area of Illinois, and we were I was a boy scout, so we we had this camp that we always went to and we'd go to it all the time, uh, not like every weekend, but during the summer we camped there a lot as a boy Scout troop. And what we had, like what was so cool about is we had free reign. Right now, one of the things I want to bring up first is there were I guess you could say Indian like local legends of sasquatch like creatures already that we had known about, right And if I'm not mistaken, but I've tried to do research on this, and it's it's really hard. So I like bringing this up on other people's podcasts because people that might know. This was McClain County, Illinois, and I can't the name of the camp was Camp Heffernan, but it's a little it's on Lake Bloomington, not that far from Bloomington, normal, Illinois. And if they're in the middle of this campground, there was like a parade deck I guess is what you could call it, like a parade field, like it just a big open field surrounded by trees, and I remember there being like a stump in the very middle of that. Now, this is one of those times when you're like, am I crazy? Do I really remember it this way, right, because I haven't really been able to get a hold of anybody else. I know, one of the kids that I was with passed away, and then the other one I've just lost track of. I don't I don't remember, you know, I was eleven. But so there was a stump in the middle of this parade deck and it had it was cut like a seat, right, and I am like ninety percent sure. There was a like a plaque on it that said something about it in a tale that basically there was a tribe that was there that would, like an essence sacrifice people to this big hairy man, wild man, sasquatch, whatever you want to call it. So that was that's just prefacing this whole thing that there.
Speaker 1: Was like an Indian legend.
Speaker 2: You said, yes, I'm pretty sure, I and I I really wish I could track this down or somebody could help me, you know what I mean, But nobody has so far. I've been telling the story for about a year. But what that being said, one of the glories of this place was is we got to we had like free reign, so as the different squads and the boy Scout troupe, we would get to pick where we wanted to camp. The leaders and stuff would always stay in these cabins that were right off of the central area of the camp, but we always might squad. We always chose this pine forest just because it was like, you know, how it gets with the needles, and it was just awesome. Plus for some I love the sound of I guess you could call it whispering pines right the wind blown through those pines. There's a distinctive sound too, And it was just calming and I could sleep really well there and it was awesome, well one evening. I mean, we've been there so so many times over you know, about a two or three year period. We were really comfortable with it. But there's this area in between the pine forest. There's like a like a road that goes down to the lake and there's these hedgerows on either side of it, right, or at least there was then. I don't know what it looks like now because it's not even called the same thing anymore. Somebody else owns it. But there was these hedgerows that were about ten feet tall. You know, like think like World War two movies with the French in France, with the giant hedgerows that like tanks would bust through and you'd see soldiers crawling underneath them. Well, there was this on either side of this road that went down to the lake, and there's a little like a drainage ditch before you hit that was about ten feet off of the first hedgerow. And we being boys full of energy, but still you know, somehow, we're still lazy, right. We didn't want to walk or run all the way around the hedgerow, so we would climb under them, crawl under them to then run across that field and get to where they always cooked. Because and we were late for dinner. Sun was going down and we're heading west right into the sun, and we hit that drainage ditch and at that point it had rained the day prior, so there was still a little runoff and we had to jump across it. And as soon as I was in the lead, and as soon as I did that, the first thing I remember is the smell hitting me. And it was like a wet dog. You've heard this a million times, like literally like a wet dog and like d coomp. It was just awful smell. And I say dcomp but it's more like a like a swamp right with that that bacterial sludge. If you were to walk around in a sp swamp, you get that. It's just nasty mixed with like wet dog, right, And I was like whoa. And then the right as that happened, the hedero in front of us like exploded. It's it's the best way that I can describe it. It exploded and I and there was this just roar slash scream slash. Uh. Even you could even feel it. It was that much. It was just that powerful. And I remember looking up at what it was just like, oh my God, like scared out of my mind. And I remember seeing the hedgerow like come apart, right, and it came apart from the top, So this thing had to be about eight feet tall, I mean, just monstrous, and bent that hedgerow back and I could distinctly see shoulders and the head. It was like one thing that wasn't like a head with a neck, it was just one, you know, and it was yeah, and it was just that that yell, that scream. Then the two kids that were with me let out a scream, obviously, and I look over at them and they're running down the hedgerow and I was like, oh, I'm going to followed them, and I can't think. I can't remember of anything beyond that of that, like, it didn't chase us, it didn't follow us. I don't remember footfalls or anything like that. And us running to the to the cabin where they where the rest of the troop was at, just freaking out, and the one kid ended up going home. They ended up calling his parents because he's like, Nope, not doing this.
Speaker 1: If you're someone who still thinks the wild, hast secrets, who feels stories woven into the wind, this brand's going to hit home. The Soul Squatch makes Squatch approved gear. I don't mean that lightly. This stuff is functional, yes, but it's laced with legend. It's for people who believe in what's out there and what it brings out of them. They're hats, beanies, stickers. They're designed by folks who live and breede the myth. No gimmicks, just real outdoor gear with soul. Go to the sooulsquatch dot com and find something made for fellow believers, wanderers, or anyone who still listens when the woods go quiet.
Speaker 2: And he was visibly and I remember he actually quit boy scouts like he was done, which I don't know why, Like it did scare me, but it wasn't. It was almost like this surreal like dream state. Is how I feel about it now. That's why I say I remember it very clearly. But it's one of those things. It's got to be like the trauma response or something where you're just like, is that even real? You know? And this is something that happens with bigfoot encounters. People don't even talk about them for years and years and years and years. Right. I remember talking to the other kid about it. He acknowledged that it happened, but he wouldn't talk about it. He's like, I don't know what that was, man, I don't. I don't know what happened that day, you know.
Speaker 1: And because I got the internal dialogue too, you know, did I really see that? Am I crazy? Or If I really did see it and I tell people, then I'm really gonna be looked at like I'm crazy. And it reminds me of the La Marzouli's first encounter with the UFO. You ever heard that story?
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh my god. Yes, he was at a.
Speaker 1: Camp and him and a couple of his buddies are out in the woods and they seen a UFO, all three of them seen and acknowledged it, freaked out and run away. And they had supper that night and they were sitting at the table and LA was like, hey, guys, tell them about what we see in the woods, you know, and all this stuff. He said, there, like, what are you talking about? He said, they acted like they didn't remember it, he said, So, I don't know if they just were denying it and didn't want to admit it, or if they had like UFO brain fog and it was kind of like wiped from their memory. So but either way, he said, I look like a fool at the table.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I do you remember? So the way I know it happened for sure is that the other kid acknowledged that it happened for sure, but wouldn't talk about it. Unfortunately, he died a year a couple of years later in a car accident, you know, like teenage high school kid, you know, ran off the road, acrossed his car into a creek, you know. Tragic, right, So that story kind of dies with him, you know, other than me, and other than the other kid, which I've who I've never seen since. So the one thing that I tried to I just don't understand how they couldn't have heard it either, as there was other boys that were behind us but farther back, and none of them acknowledged hearing anything like that that roar, And I don't know how they couldn't, but they didn't allegedly. So yeah, so that's that's my first run in with with Bigfoot. And again that right was eleven, yeah, yeah, and that kind of you know, but it never it never scared me out of the woods, which I always wonder about that, like, because I went back and slept in my tent. Like we walked past that spot kind of and there wasn't really any signs of crazy there there. You could see where the hedgerows had been, uh damaged, but it wasn't anything like insane that there was leaves all over the ground and stuff, but there was no footprints. There was no other sign right then, leaves and stuff on the ground and probably our poop because I'll tell you, man, it was yeah yeah. And then I had another similar episode in the Marines. It was almost identical in Alaska, oh wow, and me and another guy saw that too. But again, this is one of those crazy things him and I acknowledged that that had happened at one point, but then UH never talked about it again, and he passed away in UH nineteen ninety seven, So I don't know this. This one died with me too, that one. You know. It's just me very similar story patrolling doing UH. We were really training to do. UH. I had told you about our my background in the military before, and we were training in Alaska to do like a drug interdiction mission. And we had had an altercation with a moose earlier in the day that was so scary. It was a female moose with a calf who was trumping through high grass and we didn't see her, well, we didn't know there was a calf initially, and assumes she would she start bluff charging us, and man, I'll tell you what, they're big freaking moose are gigantic. So we were already kind of like spent already in the day dealing with that. We had also seen a bear through a spotting scope. Really wasn't a threat to us at that point because it was across a valley, but you know, you're out there bears, mooses, oh my, you know is for sure, And we were in a national forest outside Anchorage doing this stuff, and it's one of those times. It was during the summer, so it was light twenty I mean, the night before we were out there, we were playing volleyball, like eleven o'clock at night. It was pretty cool. So we were just walking along after the incident with the moose, and this is a few hours later, but we were getting ready to try and find a spot to just like bed down for the night, and we were walking and him and I stopped and smell. He actually smelled. At first. He was like, oh my god, what does that smell? And I thought, because it did smell, this one smelled more like decomp than the other one. So we thought it was something dead in front of us. But then we took another three two or three steps and it literally rose out of like this clump of like it wasn't alders, but it was something like that. It was like a it was it was a bush, a bush. It rose up right behind it. And again we were walking into the sun, still wetted. But this you could see from like here up so you could kind of see it put its uh, it was like one arm went up, so you could see daylight under here too, and it was kind of like, see, I really thought about this, and I remember distinctly seeing like the shadow of like like you would like an orangutan had the long hair in the under the arms, right, not not in the armpit, but under the under the arms. And again just that just neck like this big around and then the head and it wasn't necessarily a conical head, but it was just a just a giant head. And the roar. It let out the same roar. And this one might have been even a little bigger than the other one that I had encountered, because I think we estimated it to be eight and half nine foot and it roared, and we had fully loaded weapons. This is the other thing that was so weird. And neither of us pulled the trigger. I didn't feel compelled to pull it. I don't know why. Petrified, probably, I mean I was, but he didn't pull the trigger either. And then actually another guy behind us, because we were staggered pretty decent and we were coming the rest of the team was kind of down like off of a ridge a little bit. We were coming up in flat spot. So one other guy had just crested the ridge and he could hear it as well, and he came running. And when he came running, that's when it took off. And it sounded like a freight train going through the I mean it, I say. You know, people are like, oh, it could have been a bear, I guess, but I don't think so. Man. No, the thing had arm. No, No, it was not.
Speaker 1: What kind of distance are we talking about? How far away?
Speaker 2: Within twenty feet? Oh?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm telling you the first one, the first incident was within like twelve ten twelve. I think back, and I can literally feel It's almost like I can feel the breath coming off. I don't distinct they remember smell or anything, because it was already pungent. But the same thing with this. This one's probably about twenty feet and it was just it. It was just that sheer feeling of it could reach right out and just snap us like twigs. Like there was nothing you could do. And I had a you know, an M sixteen and a M two, a four grenade launcher, M two A three sorry, M two a three grenade launcher under there, and I didn't even have the inklaning to pull the trigger. But it wouldn't have done much. I don't think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was just like al and it just stasty. Maybe it'll Yeah, it was.
Speaker 2: Kind of like one of this. Yeah, it was fight flight or freeze. Then we definitely froze. It was just what the hell? And then that third guy came running up and that's what set it off and it ran. Yeah, man, and.
Speaker 1: It's scary wild too. How you described that the sound of it running away, It was like a freight train just so it.
Speaker 2: Was just I mean literally just crashing, snapping trees. I actually have I wish I had the pictures. We took pictures of the trees broken and some of these trees were probably ten inches around right, just just pushed over. And of course that happens in other sightings as well, like they can just snap these trees and that's just unfreaking believable. But of course those pictures were lost. Uh that's a whole nother story. A storage storage area that that had failed to pay rent on and they got somebody's got them. Somebody's got those pictures, but it's not me.
Speaker 1: Because I interviewed a guy that was a local guy from down here in Dandridge and his name was red, but he gave us a story accident interview show with him. We called it Bigfoot Stole My fishing hole. And his story was is that he was out fishing and he liked the night fish, and there was this little cove. It was his secret, you know, fishing hole. He said, I like to fish at night. He said, it's not as hot. You don't have as many boats and people out. He said, So I was out there, he said, you know, like two o'clock in the morning. And he said that he kept hearing like rocks being thrown his boat.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: It started off just like small ones, he said, but they started getting bigger. He said, they got really close to my boat. He said, I thought it was kids up on the ridge in that cove throwing rocks down at my boat. He said, So I just started yelling up at the ridge, you know, you little bastards, beer quit throwing crap at my boat. And he said, uh, And then he said it stopped for a little bit. He said, then all of a sudden, he said, I just heard but douche, he said, And he said, I mean this sounded like a bowlder as big as a car. And he said, and I turned and looked. He said, shine my floodlight over to where I heard it. He said, they're wanting to rip a one in the water. And he said, and about that time, he said, I was like, okay, I'm getting the hell out of here. He said. I started my boat, he said, I started to go. He said. So I'm on the water, this motor roaring right by my head.
Speaker 2: He said.
Speaker 1: Then I hear something running around the ridge line toward me and following the boat. He said. It sounded like a mac truck. He said it took maybe eight to ten steps. He said, I heard it boom, boom boom. He said, it didn't cover the whole length of the cove.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, he said. I never seen it. He said, but I heard it, but you heard it.
Speaker 2: Wow. Yeah, I just it's one of those things. Man, I look now and watch. You know, Eastern Tennessee is pretty uh active. And our buddy Harley Well can attest and you guys all can from Operation Smoke. There's some stuff, some stuff going on in East Tennessee, right But if you look, and I love to give this guy props because he's got one of the best websites I've ever seen when it comes to cryptid research is the Bigfoot mapping project. And if you look at the Bigfoot mapping projects and like right now it's the number one areas actually where you're getting the most reports is western Pennsylvania. I don't know what it is. And and you didn't you talk to Tim about some of that stuff, Tim Constantine about the Alleghany, the Allegheny's and giants and or things like that around Pittsburgh.
Speaker 1: So right, yeah, the allegai or Algeewe you you announce it, it means giants. Yes, you got the Allegaiy river that was the Aligueney. It was the river of the giants.
Speaker 2: So in so right outside pent Pittsburgh of all places, right there's just a hotbed of activity for bigfoot and also eastern Ohio. Well, I do a lot of bigfoot research. One of our research areas is the Allegheny National Forest in in Pennsylvania, and so we've had multiple uh and that that includes gwyn the Strange Knox. We've had multiple incidents there where never I haven't had a Class A siding there, but I've definitely had Class B on two separate occasions. We had a scream slash roar from a from a ridge where right off our campsite one, and it was just unbelievable. There's no way of you know, I've heard mountain lion scream and you you know, there's so so often you try to debunk this stuff, right, and it could have been an owl, yeah maybe, But the thing is it's I've never heard an owl that loud, right, I mean just insane, And it was so loud that we could feel it right, And then it was almost like it tried to it tried to mimic an owl at the end to like throw us on or something. So that was a pretty intense thing. But there's a there's an other thing there that people call Pennsylvania's little Bigfoot, and it's actually called an ol albat witch albat witch, I think it's how you pronounce it. Or they call him like an apple snatcher, right, but it's like a little Bigfoot. And there's a there is a picture that it's very contested and whatnot, but it's the oh my gosh, why did it just flee from my brain? Uh? Yeah, I gotta look it up. The it was a famous uh trailcam picture.
Speaker 1: Because it makes you wonder if it was a just like a juvenile ye.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe, but this is one of those things like they're they're described apple snitches, about four feet tall, hairy, but they're slender and they'll climb trees, which a lot of people say juvenile sasquatches do as well, right, stealing apples, but they've had notable encounters for years. What is the name of that? People that know are yelling.
Speaker 1: Goodness, sorry, no, you're good And one of the things that you had mentioned earlier, it brought up some stuff in my mind. How that camp that you was at, eleven year old boy, how you said there was that plate with the Indian legend about how they would sacrifice to this thing. Will you have that similar story in Afghanistan? Because there was a guy that came forward and said that that's what his people and tribe did, that he remembers his grandma and stuff painting these goats and stuff red and then taking them out and tying them up and leaving them.
Speaker 2: No, I hadn't, but he told the story about his grandmother, right, And yeah, has that I heard that.
Speaker 1: He's been on a few show. I can't remember all of them. He's been on because it's been a while, but I think he went on La Marzouli's once maybe, But it was like, basically they were sacrificing to this sasquatch, this Harry giant, and he said that it was something that the people did as far back as they could remember, and they said that this thing used to raid their village and steal their animals and cause a bunch of havocs. So they just started doing that and he left them alone. And this is the same area where you have that encounter of the Nephelo giant covered in red hair. Yeah, the candle her giant. Tell you, guys, it's no secret that every single day your dollar loses its value. If a man invested one thousand dollars in silver in the sixties, today, that same one thousand dollars would have magically turned into almost thirty thousand dollars silver and gold only continues to increase in value if you have a four to oh one k or money setting in savings. That is just a number in a computer system that is one MP or hack away from being deleted forever. I have recently teamed up with Cornerstone Assets and metals and started investing in gold and silver myself, and I highly encourage the listeners. If you have money in savings just sitting there, invest it in hard tangible assets. The same thing with your four o one k's take a twenty to thirty percent cut of that four oh one k that number in a computer system and invest into hard tangible assets that has proven to only increase in value. Be sure to check out the link in the description or the number on the screen, and be sure and tell them that Doc Brown from Prometheus Lynn sent you. Torch is high guys. So I mean, I think I think too many connections.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean, we have many of stories here of even Indians in the United States of red haired giants that we're fighting full blown wars with tribes. You know, I've done an episode on a couple. So this what I was talking about is called the Jacob's Creature. And you know, some people will say that it's like a bear with mange and there's all kinds of different things. But it's definitely weird. I'm not saying it's not. I'm not saying that it is one of these apple snatchers or whatever you call them. But yeah, it's a pretty good it's a pretty good picture of something right that's sort of ape like. And with that being said, I took my buddy we went out on it one night and did a bunch of different you know, we'd we're those idiots howling and knocking in the woods, which I don't like doing anymore. I don't really like doing it at all. I kind of look at it as I like to camp. Like I'll go out during the day and like look at stuff, but then at night I like to stay back at the camp. And you know, I find that if I do that, usually the third night will start getting activity. I don't know why that is. But we had done something different this time and went to a different site and you know, walked around a little bit and then sat still and really we're watching and listening, and some more than one thing came. I wasn't too close, but I'd say it was within a hundred feet or so, like on the edge of the woodline. And the next thing we know, we're listening and we had done a little whoop and one of my buddies does a really good sasquatch call, and he called out, and the next thing, you hear is literally it sounded like chimpanzees fighting in the woods in eastern Pencil or western Pennsylvania, you know. And we were trying to think was it owls or was it whatever? But it wasn't. It just didn't sound that way. But of course it could have been right, you never know. But here's the thing we were recording. We have one of the things that we have is very good audio equipment, this group of us, and we had this audio recorder on the top of my vehicle, which was sitting couldn't have been more than thirty to forty feet from them that whatever we were hearing, because it was about half distance from where we were sitting to them, right. And when we listened back, because we're like, holy shit, we got this on audio. When we listened back, there was about a four minute gap of audio that was just blank. And it was during that time. And how do you explain that. I can't because we have before it and we have after it, right, and you can hear us talking, and you can you get the overlap of the ambient noise of the forest, but all of a sudden, it's blank, there's nothing, there's no audio at all for about four minutes. So that's the type of stuff that drives me insane with with this research on well, it makes me go to the supernatural side of things, right.
Speaker 1: It makes me Rachel.
Speaker 2: Makes me go more to the wu is like I and I've also had another incident where where I was at what's called we call Broken Bridge Research Area, which is my buddy, my buddy's land. He has about ninety five acres in upstate New York in what's called the tug Hill Plateau, which is a very wild area of New York State. It's in what you would call the Adirondack Foothills. Right, so you've got it's perfect sasquatch habitat we have. He's got a trout stream that runs through his property. He's got deer all over his property. There there is about so he's got ninety five acres. There's fifty plus acres on one side of his property that is farm. There is about one hundred acres on the other side. Then there's a road or it's about forty acres. Then there's a road that's got you know, just he's got acres hundreds of acres around him. That that's it. It's just woods so two separate things that that well, we've had three separate things happen there that are very telling, one of us, which is I went out and stayed. We have a campsite that we built out there where there's been incidents where things have messed with our tents at night. So we decided to put up this fence around our campsite to just keep whatever it is at bay enough, right maybe or at least we can hear it if it decides to come through the fence or over it or whatever, just to keep because you know, nobody wants to lose sleep at night. I mean, yes, we're doing this right, but at the end of the day, it freaks It's freaks you out. Yeah. Period. So one night I decided I was going to campalone out there, which I don't recommend in areas where you know that their sasquatch activity, for just for me. I got the willies really bad, and I'm a you know, I'm that guy that're walking around the woods all night. I'm not afraid of a lot, but but damn, that night, I was going to set up a camera trap because I had this brand new awesome which I had used it before, but I'm like, I have a thermal camera and I'm going to catch this thing on thermal because I'm gonna not bait it in but kind of like bait it in that what we did. But what I do is I use cameras to funnel it to where I want. I have trail cams and I have other static cameras all infra red, and I have them covering all of that campsite except for one way up from the creek, up from the stream that comes to a spot that's closest to our tent, like the tent that I've got set up there, right, and it leaves about an eight foot gap that it could come right up to the fence right and not be on camera, because I'm telling you, I use cameras to deter them from messing with my tent, and now I have a rooftop tent. But still I've never had issues since I started using trail cams to as a deterrent at night. Right. But anyway, so I had this spot about eight feet uncovered by camera. I stayed up. It was about two So I have two cell phones, two different iPhones that I had fully charged because I had the power bank that you saw which I have right, I had both these phones charged and the camp. The thermal clicks right into the to the power poart and you just view and once you turn it on, it pops right on right. So I was waiting. I had my tent. What I have is a blacked out tent, and I bought this tent just for this reason. You if you're outside the tent with your naked eye, you cannot see any light. Yeah. I could have a light on inside and you can't see in there because it's a blackout tent. So I had this one little part of the which I didn't have any lights on or anything. But I'm just saying there's no way either way. I had the the screens zipped down just enough so I could put this, I could see this, and I could just pop this up when I wanted to video and thermal. I heard something walking up bipedal. Not a coyote, because we have plenty of those. There are the occasional bear in that area here and there, but it was not. It was definitely bipedal, and it came right up to the fence right where I wanted it to. I heard it stop, and I heard it put its hands on the fence. I pulled up the and my heart was just it could probably hear my heart at that time, just pounded out of my chest. And I held up the camera with the thermal. I lit it up. As soon as I held it up, the thing went dead, completely dead. Not oh, it just stopped working. No, it sucked the battery dry, then did like a a magazine reload, grabbed the other one, put the thermal in. It powered up, It powered up. I brought it up, sucked it dry.
Speaker 1: What man, did you see it though with your naked eye?
Speaker 2: No, I couldn't. It was so dark that night I could not, And usually we'll have some sort of illumination, but there was zero. It was I think the illumination was at like three percent that night. And it's one of those nights I wish I had my night vision, and of course it didn't have the night vision with me. I had the thermal. But it's one of the things that it's This is why we don't have pictures of this creature right because.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna Tasut. On our trip. I had my sony and I have three batteries and I had them all fully charge. When I went and we went out in the woods and I maybe had maybe an hour of record time on it, and that battery can go, oh you know, six eight hours or more. And about an hour into it, man, while we were setting up that bait trap, my battery went dead and I was like, damn it. So I had my other batteries in my pocket, so I was like, let me change batteries. And I changed batteries, pulled out the other one. It came on and then boom died.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I know all three of these was fully charged.
Speaker 2: Yep.
Speaker 1: And I pulled out the other one and I had like seventy percent on it and that got us through the rest of the night. But it did. It killed two batteries in just an hour.
Speaker 2: And I'm telling you, I don't know what that is, but I mean, I've had go pro batteries die. I mean, Scott Carpenter used to talk about this all the time, and that's one of that to me, one of the most respected you know, I look at him as in his work as a mentor to me because I do the backward camera stuff and I've had my I have a different backward camera. I don't use a pro and I don't use it, but I have a these awesome little uh they're like a ten eighty p thirty frame per second clip on camera that do a mate, but it's and I used to use them one of the one of the companies I had for a while I was a i AM. It was a process server, so I always had one of these cameras recording stuff. And it's clear as day. Man. They're fantastic camera to do what I was trying to do with and you know, saved me in court a couple times. You know, like, yes, this is here, here, it is all on film, right, clear's day makes the I don't understand why the cops don't have these things because they're chess cams or whatever. They suck. I don't understand how they have they don't have the And I bought this camera. I have three of them and my buddy has them too now because they're so good you just clip them on. They cost like twenty bucks on Amazon. But anyway, Uh, that's what I have on my back, like when I'm walking through the woods and I've had those batteries go dead too, and they'll record for hours, hours and hours, same thing, just dead and go pro batteries go dead as well, that are brand new, brand new batteries.
Speaker 1: So and I can't help but think of all the you know, the supernatural, the ghost stuff you hear about, because how many times do you hear stories about the ghosts and stuff draining batteries and blowing light bulbs. And it's basically like they're like energy leeches. When they try to manifest or they manifest, they have to pull all this energy from wherever they can get it to manifest.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So I don't know what that is and how it intertwines, but this is I mean, this is not a phenomenon that is just happening to me or to you. And I'm not positive what the heck that is, but it gives credence to a lot of this stuff that the supernatural side of this paranormal side of this whatever you want to call it, was sasquatch and Bigfoot. It blows my mind that people get I mean, I know we've talked about this in the past. I know how people get, you know, the flesh and blood and or the woo woo, you know stuff. And I don't want to get political about it. I want to be friends with everybody because everybody does great research. I mean, you know what I'm saying, But people do great, good research, and I look at it as we all have our partner. I'm not mad at people that don't believe what I believe, and I'm not you know, I would hope that they're not mad at what I believe, because I think we need to be. I mean, we're talking about regardless, talking about a bipedal, hairy ape. Whether it's supernatural, whether it's nephelim, whether it's eliud or you pick a word to call it, right or or it's just a gigantopithecus right regardless or relic commented, who knows, But whatever it is, we're gonna we're getting to a point where we're actually going to fight over this crazy being and what you know, it doesn't come on. It's a very bipedal ape walking through the woods in North America and across the world, and we're worried about we're going to argue about what it is. You know what I mean, you know what I'm saying, So it is, But I also know there's financial incentive for a lot of these folks to maintain their their paradigm, right, and I get it. I understand, but let's have a side conversation. I won't even talk to you, know what I mean, I won't tell anybody seriously, what do you really think? Yeah, at this point, man, I don't see personally how I can think it's just a bipedal eight. I've had too many instances where it was not just that.
Speaker 1: So yeah, thet they got intelligence, man, obviously, And like I've said before, I mean, I'm not a this or that guy. I'm a this and that guy. Yes, I mean I think, you know, potentially this is what the ancients would have just called a faral giant. And so is there some flesh and blood remnants still left? I think it's a high possibility. You know, you have the panda. I use that example all the time. The panda was only discovered in the last hundred years, but there's legends and lore about these things going by thousands of years. But everybody said the same thing about it like they do about Bigfoot. Oh that's not that's a legend. So I mean, if a pandic can avoid being seen and captured and killed for thousands of years, that's a dumb creature. So if we're talking about a humanoid mighty hunter with intelligence not being seen for thousands of years, I don't think that's far fetched at all. Are you a hunter, a hiker for just an outdoor enthusiast, Well, if you are, you know that good quality gear is hard to come by and find an all American maid, just like finding Bigfoot in the woods. Hence the name of Squatch Survival Gear. Head on over to Squatch Survival gear dot com use the code p LP ten for ten percent off store wide.
Speaker 2: No, I mean, in technicality, I think too. The Highland mountain gorilla in Africa wasn't technically seen by western eyes until the nineteen thirties. If I'm not mistaken, maybe it was. It hasn't been that long. It's like the panda, and yeah, they might have known about lowland gorillas, but the Highland girl, you know, that was always a legend. Right. Oh, there's no giant apes living in this jungle up here in the mountains, right. Sounds kind of familiar to an extent, right, But.
Speaker 1: It's like, you know, then, the whole wu side, the spiritual side. I mean, I think that if my first paradigm was correct, and it just flows right into the spiritual side too, if you have the Christian paradigm, because if these are nephilemic in nature, they're a hybrid being. And it says in the Book of Enoch that these Aleu, these sons of the Watchers or whatever, that when they die, their spirits are not normal. So therefore they have nowhere to go. So they just roam earth to tore me at mankind. So I mean, why would they not want to choose a familiar form?
Speaker 2: Yeah, or you know the fact that they might just be l eud, which are the offspring of the nephelin. Right, so we're even going farther down the bloodline. And I mean we have it. We do have genetic genetic study that is pretty compelling, even though mainstream science will bash it and smash it and pooh poo all over it. That Sasquatch genome project. I'll tell you what, I've gone through all of it, and you can find it online. Go through yourself and look at I mean, find somebody that's way smart in you that's got something to do with DNA and they're gonna look at it and go, oh man, there might be some legs here, right, because a lot of the technicalities that they're talking about, there was a concerted effort to totally uh you know, discredited, discredit that whole study, and that right there, to me, that's a red flag.
Speaker 1: So yeah, when you get a whole group of people that are all saying the same thing and attacking the same thing, yeah, you know, there's there's a controlled opposition there.
Speaker 2: One of the things I love about that is that a lot of those a bunch of the samples were completely sampled, not sampled, completely tested blind. They had no idea what they were testing mm hmm. And legitimate, legitimate labs, not just like some lab that melbour ketchum ran Now, they were legitimate labs like crime labs Louisiana and stuff. So they had no idea what they were testing. And it came back, you know, if.
Speaker 1: I remember correctly, they were blown away because they were like, where did you get this? Because it's it's a hybrid. It's weird like something. It's got the DNA, the mid okondord DNA of of the mother from the female. But this this other chromosome is totally foreign to us. Is a humanoid creature, but it's not human.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I love the fact that the that the hair, it's totally different than anything else. And they can't pull mitochondrial DNA from the hair. You can pull that from human hair, but you can't pull it from the sasquat chair or what's allegedly a sasquat chair, right, and they had Yeah, it's amazing. I can't wait to talk to what you he carved from Medham. You have had Tea carp on your show, right or.
Speaker 1: You've not yet. I've spoke with him, but I haven't had him on the show yet.
Speaker 2: He's coming on my show soon and I just can't wait. But you know, I talked to Harvey Harvey Harley, and he you know, he's talked to Tea carp a bunch. Plus he was on Biblical Hitman the other the other day, like a couple of weeks ago.
Speaker 1: He's gonna be at Spiracy Con. So I just want to talk to him and interview him in person if I could.
Speaker 2: Heck, yeah, so and his father, man, he was part of that whole thing, and David Plady. So I just interviewed Mondo Gonzalez, who's a pretty reputable guy in the in the high strange iness space, right. He's one of the people at Prophecy Watchers, and he's a you know, a former pastor, and I guess are you ever a former pastor? Yeah, I guess you could be. But he's also an archaeologist and you know, he goes at it from this angle. And he was at Timothy Alberino's UH event in Bozeman, Montana, nepholon con is that was called nef Con, That's what it was. And he which I almost went to but I didn't quite didn't work out. And David Plaidis got up and gave a presentation on this DNA and he talked about it on my show on the show, and he's just like he told He tells the story just how I just told it. And come on, you know, I I I get it. We can be skeptical. We need to be skeptical about everything. But there's just mounting evidence of this UH and it's phenomenal. It's fascinating to me. And then you you've been all over Esau and the Amalekites, and I mean, I love that you use the term feral giant because it makes me understand, like, so I know one of the things I know, here in upstate New York, we have a decent population of We've had two separate populations happen. We've had Russian bores right that got out of a uh game preserve right, But we also have a population of feral hogs that have gotten away and they started interbreeding both of them. Well, when a feral, when a hog gets out and goes feral, they revert to growing long, wiry hair, their tusks and get bigger, all that stuff. And there's even there's even evidence that humans do the same type of thing to an extent, right, So why the idea of the feral giant? You know, it's not that far fetched to me, no living right mm hm.
Speaker 1: When I found that, that really kind of blew my mind. When I found the uh, the hypertrixosis, you know where there's so many documented cases of kids being born covered in hair from head to toe like esau And you got to think ancient times, you know this, they would say, oh, this is a demon child, and they'd kill it or take it out the woods and abandoning it. And you had all these people that were the outcasts of societies, the murderers, the thieves, the liars, the whatevers. They were outcasts to make to live in the wilderness. You got to think of Robinhood and his band of married men. And there's so many studies I can't remember what they call it now, but there's when your body, uh goes through cold weather and you're and you also go into anorexia that it triggers this faral gen this hypertrixosis, and you grow hair all over your body as a defense mechanism when you are battling cold weather and you are in starvation mode. So when you go through all the old legends about these wild men and feral giants and stuff like that, it's it's all the same. They're they're raiding towns and they're stealing supplies and women, raping women and stuff like that. So like to me, it's like, like you said, I don't think it's far fits to think that some of these were, you know, humans that turned feral and they're labeled as wild men bigfoots.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Now, one of the things that's always got me is this the legends of the Native Americans that fought Some of them fought sasquatch type creatures, but some of them, like the ska Ah right, the tribe of red haired cannibals in northern uh In Nevada, Nevada. Yeah, in the Piu oral traditions, right. I mean it's a pretty compelling story. Uh. And it's it's uh man. I also look at that as like their their proximity to like places like the Grand Canyon, right, because there's some weird stuff going on there too. Oh yeah, but I mean literal cannibal red haired giant tribes six fingers, six toes, the whole thing. And they're they're clash with this, uh, with the Piu tribe and love lock love Lock cave and whatnot. Just amazing story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's all. That's the thing. You know how the Bible recorded those those giant clans that Esau married into. So Esau was already described as a Sasquatch kind of guy, a wild man, and he marries into these giant clans. And his father in law was sea Air, which his name translates to me and Harry, so that he had this giant race defined as Harry. And you get these two guys breeding, man, you're gonna throw some strange pups. And one of the lineages was the Amalekites, whose name means the blood liquors. So you have a race of feral cannibal giants.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I mean, and we hear stories about this all over the the Holy Land, right in and around Mount Herman, in the all those foothills. I mean, I'm not saying I ever saw giants, but I know when I let so, I was deployed the Egypt for about a year right around two thousand and one, two thousand and two, and I remember hearing stories from the Bedouins, and they would tell stories of there's oral tradition there that they would talk about, like giants living in caves and stuff down in what they would call waddies, you know, in the in these hills just just bear and land man. And they would every once in a while they would have goats go missing, camels go missing, because that's what they do. They roam around the their nomads that roam around the desert and the Sinai the Sinai desert, and they'll have they have these stories of their they'll miss start missing goats and camels and who knows. But yeah, it seems as though every culture has this type of you know, some sort of story of like Harry, maybe not even Harry, just giants, right in general. So many tribes in the US, so many tribal type people, and you know, there's so many rabbit holes you can get to go down with this. This is why I could not just stick with Bigfoot, because then you start talking, you get into the rh negative rabbit hole, you start getting into bloodlines, you start getting into all these things, and it's just like, how can I just focus on one thing. I can't. I can't do you can't.
Speaker 1: There's there's too many rabbit trails and interconnected waves.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and I just give a lot of credence to the oral tradition of a lot of these tribes, you know, because that's how they They've been telling these stories for centuries, right, And it's not like a game of telephone. It's not saying when you have people that that's how they actually tell their history as oral history. They become very good at it. I'm sure, you know, we can we embellish and stuff along the way, but.
Speaker 1: You know, yeah, a lot of these tribes and people they didn't have a written language or they didn't keep written records, so then it was very important and you get those tribes you have that the Shamans and different people with different roles, and you had people that was just a sign specifically to remember the legends and the lore and the histories and to memorize it word for word because it was so important. And when they got to a certain age and they thought their life was, you know, running dry, they would take a kid or whatever unneath their wing and teach them all the stories and they just kept passing it on exactly.
Speaker 2: I mean there are pictures too, meaning cave paintings and drawings and pictographs and all kinds of stuff of these things. So you know, who's to say, I guess it comes down to the fact that we don't know anything, right, we come full circle back to I don't We don't know nothing.
Speaker 1: That's the truth, man, That's the most honest answer you can ever give.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And as soon as you start thinking you know better, start reading more.
Speaker 1: Books, yep. AM mean yeah. Well, Ben at Man, dude, I really appreciate you coming on and sharing your stories and stuff, and I'd love to have you back because I know you're a deep dive researcher too. You've done some stuff on the Red Haifers and some of the things, and you actually have a really cool uh near death experience. I'd like to dive into with you sometime too, man.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Well, just for those maybe if they joined late, or maybe was doing laundry or something amiss, maybe the beginning of the shows, go ahead and let everybody know your show. Websites and anything that you'd like to plug.
Speaker 2: Man. Yeah, we've got broadcasting Seeds podcast, broadcasting seeds dot com or wherever you find you know, you're at your leisure, you listen to either audio podcasts or video at YouTube. I try to post on Rumble too, but it's a lot, man, I just you know, just for some reason, it doesn't end up there all the time. So I say Facebook ort, not Facebook YouTube if you want to see the video part of it. But I have a face for radio, so maybe you should stay on the audio side. You got voice for it too, man, right, So he'd rather listen to me than watch me with that too. I also have the magazine Strange Knocks, which is just it's just a fun project to kind of like help people also that want to get more notoriety and more you know, authorship or whatever, just to share their stories in print. Form remember growing up, and that's was my deal with magazines. You know, we had all kinds of magazines and it's kind of died lately. But we also have a digital version. If you want to get that, you can find that at Gotten Knockers dot com and look for Strange Knocks Magazine. I'm trying to think of anything else, but that's it.
Speaker 1: Man, Well man, thank you once again, dude. I really appreciate it. And uh, these were actually uh news stories for me, guys. I heard one of them about the broken bridge and he told me a little bit about that at the conference, so I was on the journey with you guys too. A lot of these I hadn't heard yet.
Speaker 2: Sore from the broken bridge too. I just you know that we'll be here all night.
Speaker 1: Uh yeah, So well, brother, man, I really appreciate it. Man, I love what you do. Keep doing what you're doing. And you're a great dude. You're great friend. I'm so glad that we've met and got to hang out meet in person.
Speaker 2: Man, same to you, Man, I appreciate you and all the things that you do.
Speaker 1: Well, guys, be sure to check out Bennett' stuff and I'll get with him and get his links and stuff, and I'll be sure to try to have those down in description for you. That way you got an easy one click solution. Well, guys, if this conversation didn't show you anything at all, I hope it shows you that the difference between the known and the unknown is the journey. It's a good journey, guys,