Speaker 1: One Lynch in Taco, Orlando's rock station one oh one one w JR. Are a little something to look forward to Monday morning. Next Monday morning, our thousand dollars Rock the bankesh give a waste return cash.
Speaker 2: Is coming back thirteen chances each weekday to win one thousand dollars.
Speaker 3: That's awesome.
Speaker 1: A thirty six year old Texas woman is being held on felony stalking charges in what's being described as a bizarre case where a wedding was held without the groom present and without his knowledge.
Speaker 2: Wait, so she's trying to say that she's married to him even though he wasn't even there.
Speaker 3: She managed this one. Oh god.
Speaker 1: Kristen Marie Spearman arrested and booked in McLennan County, Texas. His office was the office of the police chief. Was contacted by a forty two year old man on Friday who said that he found a package from his ex girlfriend at his home that included a copy of a marriage certificate showing they were married. So they weren't even together anymore, yet this woman somehow has the legal paperwork saying they are after the investigation revealed that well, technically they are legally married. She got she applied for a marriage license all right, took it to a local clergyman that she duped into signing off on it, saying that he had, you know, witnessed the ceremony when indeed there hadn't been one, nor an agreement to have one.
Speaker 2: So he's in trouble too, right there, I would think, Yeah, but they're focusing on her. This is cuckoo nutso and no wonder this guy broke up with this woman. He broke up with her before even about this level of craziness. Thank god that she got charged, because then you don't get into the financials or anything. Holy I'm married. What Yeah, I'm going after that clergyman next. I'm gonna say, uh uh you my life is almost ruined because you signed off on something that is totally false.
Speaker 3: Wow, Kristin Spearman, do you have a picture of her? No?
Speaker 2: No, if she ever surfaces, let him go. He's gone. Our listeners don't fall for her. You know what I'm getting at.
Speaker 3: I do not have a photograph.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 3: Sure, she's a real treat. What's her name again, Kristin Spearman, I'm not gonna waste time googling that just to me, do you one that you're thinking might be a little cuckoo? Stay clear?
Speaker 1: New legislation in Ireland will Dick hate that all adults will be organ donors when they die unless you go through and uh get into the National organ Donation opt Outs Registry.
Speaker 2: And how many people do you think are gonna forget to do that one? I'm all about donating organs. I think it's a great program and helps so many people. But involuntarily uh uh here don't you you do that when you get your driver's license if you want to, right, Yeah, I think it's I don't know if it still does, but it used to say it on your light, on your license and because they have to know, you know, if you're in.
Speaker 3: I don't even want to talk about it. Kind of well, no, that's the fact. That's why it's on the license. If the unfaked so I didn't want to get it. It's kind of like morbid, Are you a donor? No?
Speaker 1: No, I'm to be quite honest with you. Maybe earlier in my life I might have where I'm at now. I don't think much of my inags would be beneficial to anybody at this point. I get it just being honest, it's there's a few miles on him, yeah, too many, too many miles for the age as Yeah. So plus the rejection of you know, being an organ donor and intending well, and then they go to they like, no.
Speaker 3: Dead, what do we thinking?
Speaker 1: You know, what I'm saying is you know your loved ones, Oh you know, you hear he's an organ wall They didn't want to.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, then your loved ones gotta yeal it. Yeah, but about that about.
Speaker 2: Him being an organ doner, let's just say he's still intact and move on to the next conversation to make this uh mandatory though that No, that's a load of crap because especially in Ireland, how many people are just gonna you know, I'm just gonna stroll down to the pub.
Speaker 3: I'll take care of that next week. I'll take care of the next week.
Speaker 2: I hope that they make that a massive news story over there and everybody's aware.
Speaker 1: Does anybody remember this show many moons ago back on Saturday mornings, my show Wild.
Speaker 2: The Comedy Are the Roostine expatis Ben the Greystke He struck.
Speaker 3: Down below.
Speaker 1: The yes Land of the Lost Saturday Mornings sit in Marty Croft production.
Speaker 2: It took me forever to figure that one out, Rick, Will and Holly, Come on, Bob, no, I remember because that was the one with sleeve stacks, right, Yeah, that does things freaked me out as a kid.
Speaker 1: A lot of you who are younger may be familiar with Land of the Loss, but just because of the Will Ferrell movie that was done. I think it's like two thousand and nine where they kind of did that well. Now now Netflix is said to be developing a return to the Land of the Lost. I'm not.
Speaker 3: I'm out.
Speaker 1: The only way I want this to happen is if they will include the same cheesy special effects and just blow budget sets because that was part of the charm of that show.
Speaker 3: You didn't realize it as a young child at the time. You thought this was really cool. How bad that's gonna look. It'd be awesome. It's it'll be awful.
Speaker 2: Seriously, remember the caves, I know everything is, Yeah, just sleeve stacks coming out.
Speaker 1: Those are the same guys to hr puffing stuff, said Marty Kroft. That was equally is that was that was more of an acid trip show though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, the Lost God that gave me some serious nightmares. So uh yeah, gonna have Shaka on there or Choka or something.
Speaker 3: I just remember the sleep. I don't know. There was little. I think there was some little hairy creature the day that was their buddy? Was that? I think it?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Chaco was from I'm pretty sure Land of Lost.
Speaker 3: Yep, Chaka okay, brown, hairy eight looking thing right?
Speaker 2: Okay, almost fake that you're telling me if they make it low budget like that.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, you hit your head.
Speaker 1: Look the the Netflix already did the Lost in Space reboot and that was pretty cool.
Speaker 3: I was never Lost in Space on either sleeve stacks, though, Man, come on, I knew the sound effect. I know you too well.
Speaker 2: Orlando's Rock Station