Speaker 1: And I'm a mother, I am in a relationship. This is my best friend.
Speaker 2: Hey, best friend, I'm.
Speaker 1: A recovering ratchet. That's just a way I can sum myself up. Swift.
Speaker 2: Is that something that happens, this one day at a time kind of thing, recovering ratchetess, because I feel like I'm myself and you know, I don't know if I'm recovering yet, but you know, we work really hard to keep that rotchet inside sometimes because there's so much other craziness in the world that you know, sometimes I feel like what I'm being ratchet about just maybe shouldn't matter. That's myself. But I feel like sometimes, you know, certain people take yourself or take you out of a character that you just feel like you shouldn't go back to because we all elevate from year to year, and it's just like, you know, you can still go there, But why do I got to bring that out?
Speaker 1: You know? Sometimes I'm just like, you gotta keep that on the day they delivered from it. I've been delivered from it because I know it's like you, if you say a certain thing that triggers her, she's out there like, hey.
Speaker 2: Does her have it? Does her have another name. No, no, it doesn't. It's just Brooke two point zero. You know what I have.
Speaker 1: I'm not against the alter ego.
Speaker 2: You're making me hot in here. I'm gonna take it off. I read it anymore. I'm not in my beautiful tronk.
Speaker 1: I'm not against the alter ego. But I do think that creates that fake scenario where somebody's like, oh, you're being fake, or oh I met her.
Speaker 2: She wasn't like that.
Speaker 1: So I'm just like, nah, there's two sides of me, Okay, I can feel that you don't want to meet the other one.
Speaker 2: See, I'm a Gemini, so I always get to say, like, there's two sides of me. So I'm Geminin and I'm Puerto Rican. So I have a lot of fights to inside of me. So it's so it's like, yes, girl, so yeah, Puerto Rican's in there. Yeah I need I got two cheeks, you know, you know I don't have. There's a lot of going on in here, so yes it is. That's why for me, it's like you play the devil's advocate. Sometimes sometimes it's just better to keep the other one quiet, but she's always there.
Speaker 1: Example, do you remember one particular situation where is before we lived together and he had a girl pick him up from my place?
Speaker 2: That was just a girl friend or a girl friend.
Speaker 1: I found out later it was a homegirl. Okay, at the time, I did.
Speaker 2: You was just a girl, so it didn't matter what girl you how I figured it out because of course he didn't tell me.
Speaker 1: He was like, all right, I'm out of here. So he let he walks out the door and I hear, like a horn blow?
Speaker 2: What homie blows the horn?
Speaker 1: What homie? From the first of all, all your friends of the hood niggas. So who's blowing the horn?
Speaker 2: At one?
Speaker 1: Am a girl?
Speaker 2: Dumb? So when you heard that horn, did you like pop up or like what did you? What did you do? Or you just let it and you just let it go and you were like found out later.
Speaker 1: And I was like, that's something, Hey, Marcus, you just left right. Yeah, I'm out, I said, did a girl pick you up from my house? You know you gotta go deep? He said yeah, I said okay, and I hung up the phone. He already knew. So long story Shark cuts to the confrontation. A little bit after the confrontation, I said, now, what if I would have ran outside, called y'all, dragged her out the car all down the street that I live on, and he goes, you would never do something like that.
Speaker 2: Like in your mind you're like, thank God, but yes.
Speaker 1: I what. So now we're faced with this moment, this learning experience of sweetheart. You have met the recovering ratchet, the person that wakes up and says, oh, I'm gonna do better. I'm not gonna drag someone down the street today. But she's she's still in there somewhere, just hiding. So don't tell me. Like you telling me that I would not do that, it's making me want.
Speaker 2: To want to do it. You're like, let me do it.
Speaker 1: And then the sad part is I was like, call my mom, call my sister, call anybody that knows me, and say, would brook this girl go outside and drag a girl down the street She picked me up from her crib, and they would be like, what, absolutely, we've seen it done. So more of that.
Speaker 2: Story is I'm proud of myself. I did. I just give it up. Private talk. If you can hold that and your friend that's friend's close signing it over there, that's what that's like. Constraint and you know, that's a lot of work hold time.
Speaker 1: He's like, you want me to come over there. I'm like, no, I'm come. I'm cool, Like, let's just make sure. And you know, I relaxed because I would have been so sad to drag that girl down the street and then find out MARKU has been friends with her for like five years and they're like they never had us.
Speaker 2: She was really just so, how did that play out? Tell my listeners out there, whatever, pick you up from my career. How did it like that night? Did he come back to the crib and he just want so he was like, no, I gotta go home. He was like, oh, you know, so I'm assuming. Also, this was early on in the relationship for early, super early, so for you private talk podcast listeners out there. Her a significant other is Marcus Black, which was a guest on art when of our early episodes he came and talked about y'all's relationship was, which is a very beautiful thing. And you guys, I was hoping that you guys were gone gune together, but I'm glad that you actually came out separate, and then I want to kind of you guys back together later on because it's been you have your own separate things. And you told me early on you didn't listen to his episode, which I love because you said, tell my listeners out there what I want to take the words out of your mouth.
Speaker 1: It's tricky. I hate trying to describe me and Marcus dynamic because it's everybody's always like no guess answer, like what y'all single, y'all together, like don't worry about all of it. Okay. I give him his space and his creative freedom and whatever he does, and I just kind of stay out of it, like, Okay, that was you good, you feel good about it? Okay, cool? You know, watch how the fans react.
Speaker 2: That's cool.
Speaker 1: And I stay out of it because I give him. That's just the same thing like me listening into one of his conversations on the phone or you know, like I don't do that, like do you say whatever you want to say? Talk crazy. I don't care. Now if it's a super big deal, everybody will call me like her you here, Marcus like whatever, like cool, like creative freedom. And we was joking because I'll say, if he says something that you know, I can make fun of, he let me just leave them alone, but I am gonna.
Speaker 2: Watch it after this because after you brought it up, I'm like, well it was like I said, it was nothing better, it's all good. It was just like it's really DELI described the dynamic of y'all's relationships is because it's like it's a difference between an open relationship, which you guys do not have, but you have an open communication. And so for me is why I like to educate my listeners out there and saying it's like because he said most things, you go, you know everything he's doing. Y'all communicate very well well for me. Open relationship to me, it means that you guys could do whatever you guys want to do. Like for me, I could never be in a relationship. I've been in the porn industry you know for over ten years. I have, you know, even outside the industry knowing that kind of like life. I don't think that me in maybe one time. I don't know. I'm not in a relationship or now at all. So like maybe I can't say never. I like to ever say never. But I think the open relationship altogether just means you can go do you whatever your rules are. I'm gonna do me whatever those rules are you going together? For me? Open communication means I'm not doing anything with anyone unless a you're involved or you know, what's your situation. Everyone has their own rules. But the way that he like portrayed it was because what I liked is that you guys, you have basically full ran and everything that he does and he's very like Like his way he portrayed it was everything that you say, like you comment, like I looked at you guys Instagrams, He's come on in a picture. You guys, you come it back together. So it's very playful, like you guys do think as a couple where it's like a lot of people do things separate, Yeah, like anything, That's what I'm saying. It's like because when people say, oh, relationship, oh he's flirting on something, you know, ever, but they some people and not in a relationship as you know, open communication lines with as yourself would be like, oh that's you know, that's out of line, Like oh you're lacking his picture where it's not like that at all. Like we're in an entertainment business where we're supposed, you know, we're around attractive people and he's like my girlfriend has or my wife has all you know, beautiful friends. He's like, for me not to look and it'd be stupid. He's like, but she knows what it is, and so why I thought that would you? They're beautiful, That's what he said. He was like, I can't look at them sometimes doing some things because that's I feel like it's out of line, which I again respected. So it was just cool to see the dynamic of how much he really respected you in you guys relationship and hearing, but also his you know, him seeing how he flirts with girls and not thinking that it goes anywhere. But he's a man. And then he said that there's certain things that a man needs to fulfill that certain things and so I commend you as being a partner that's really open because I feel like that's what really how it makes it work, you know what I mean? And it's all of it ends the day is communication.
Speaker 1: I tell all my friends, like, you are bugging if you can't be your dude's homie, the wife and the girlfriend the whole, Like you need to be all of those things because if you're not, he's gonna go find the lack y you know, what I mean, somewhere else. So I am the homie, like he can't be like you tear that up?
Speaker 2: You want? That's crazy to see?
Speaker 1: Well tacos because who cares.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's lighthearted and fun, like you know what I mean. Because if you were to be like like I didn't look at that, use a liar, and that to me means they're doing something in shade if you would have just said the trip, you know.
Speaker 1: So it started off like that because he was nervous. He I mean, we had one conversation in particular, I'm not gonna say her name.
Speaker 2: Even though I love calling people out, I do it. Girl, it's private time, you know, let's let's hear it.
Speaker 1: One of his friends in particular is beautiful, very safety, like everything's right about this girl. And they've been friends for a long time. And I was like, don't play with me and tell me you never wanted to, you know, knock that down or even.
Speaker 2: Tried, and then maybe didn't happen the way.
Speaker 1: It started crying or something, and he was like no, no, no, no, And I looked, really, bro, I'm on her Instagram, like you're telling me, like showing him pictures.
Speaker 2: He's like oh you know, I'm like, oh didn't I thank you?
Speaker 1: It's like a release and he was like, I know this is gonna come back to hunt me. This can't go well. And then as time passed, it was like did it hunt you? Did I say anything? Didn't? We laugh about it? Okay? Cool? And then he got more and more and more comfortable, you know, and that's great. I think that like what do we joke about Marcus needing to cheat at least like every three months.
Speaker 2: Around three months about who's gonna be next?
Speaker 1: Like oh lord, I'm like the other day I hit you up, like he got a new girlfriend and we laugh about it.
Speaker 2: Now is it because you see him liking too many pictures or how do you feel like you know, you just there's there's like a sense you just he don't do.
Speaker 1: The wis anymore. He can field on that.
Speaker 2: But it's more than that.
Speaker 1: He actually like they're his it's his new friend and they're talking all the time. I don't care about this stuff, and it's we we laugh and joke like Mark's got a new girlfriend. You know, it's like three months time, Like we look at the Calvinar we like it's about that time, like who is gonna be. It's funny to us, but he he needs that energy, he needs to like just be a man. I don't think there's anything wrong with that. And what I was gonna say was he so open with me and I allow him to be that he talks himself out of actually cheating all the time because he he can come to me like I was frustrated and I was to the club and then I just came home because the girl kept touching me, and he's like.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Though, yeah, I respect that. That's really awesome. Like I feel like that's how it should be because like, and that's why you said, like you if you've established homeliness, so you've done that for him and you guys are in the same business. Is there anything that has ever gotten like in the way because of like the like the vice versa of that, because of men working with you and him being in the same business. Do they not want to work with you because they fel then maybe intimidated because of your man, or maybe not want to like draw back because of those things or.
Speaker 1: Who he is or I can definitely say the dynamic of my relationship with my homeboys have definitely changed when they was like, oh, you're in a relationship relationship, Oh I cool, I'm gonna fall back, which is fine. I respect that too, because whatever makes you comfortable. If you're in a situation where you feel like, man, I can't hang around his girl dog.
Speaker 2: Then okay, yeah exactly, I don't have it on.
Speaker 1: You ain't getting nothing, so that I respect that. Go your way. But there has been like one of my male friends in particular, that I was like, come, wah wah wah wah, wall like you you my friend friend, like you can't you can't you know, escape like that? And I mean, I'm just gonna say because I mean it was kind of public my homeboy Booby because we shot Love and hip Hop together and he got really crazy, really tricky, really sticky. And because of the way the show is shot and the way people kind of run with certain scenes without for things.
Speaker 2: That are edited in certain ways that makes it appears other things.
Speaker 1: I don't want to blame it on editing, because we said it, we did it. Sometimes it's chopped up and take one part out, you know what I mean, and then put that somewhere else, or it looks like something that's so cool like, which is editing, But you know, I don't. I don't want to be one of those type of castmates. It's like, just blame it all on editing, because those were your words. We said what we said, we did what we did. But I did notice that some people will watch. I've ran across people that be like, oh, I saw one episode, and then they'll some of our whole lives up on that one episode. I ain't seen no other episode, so I'm like, well, you didn't get the rest of the rest.
Speaker 2: Of the story.
Speaker 1: So with that being said, that's that's really and truly It's always been my homeboy, but it got tricky, you know, as far as viewers and the show and a storyline, and it got kind of crazy.
Speaker 2: And at one point it was like two years ago, maybe.
Speaker 1: It was tough for us to actually be friends anymore because of my relationship, because of the show, because of everybody saying, ain't no way, y'all just friends and girl, you see him with his shirt off, and I'm like, yes, I've been seeing him with his shirt off four decade, Like okay, you know, but I had to go back and start that friendship over.
Speaker 2: So you guys are friends now.
Speaker 1: Your friends were cool. We greatly figured it out. This was a tough you know.
Speaker 2: Do you think it was because, like you said, the relationship because you got into a relationship. Do you think is because it was Marcus that was in the way, or his jealousy or just you didn't know the dynamic, dynamic because you were now together with someone else and you guys could of didn't know where y'all were left off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Marcus was cool. It was some things that Marcus didn't understand because I was I was as a female, I was like a manly flirt, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: Like, but I think it's the same thing with him as why I think y'all work well together.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, but then he was like, you really are.
Speaker 2: Like what.
Speaker 1: I'm going in And he's like, yo, I don't like the way you talk to dudes. And of course this wasn't in the relationship, but he just made an observation like you really be out here Macan. You know, am I writ to you know what I mean what you.
Speaker 2: Were saying, I mean, you're allowed to You're allowed to, like do you you know you're out here?
Speaker 1: You know?
Speaker 2: It's just as much as for like guys get all this stuff. You know, girls, we have to find your own name too. You're you know, a strong female, independent woman who's doing your things, so you're allowed to do that shit. You're hot girl, Like shoot your shot, what you want to do?
Speaker 3: You think that's one of the coolest things about Marcus. It's like he's super secure in the relationship. He is he is, and you too, Like, I think that that's also where I work because you both are like super secure.
Speaker 1: We really don't be on each other's tall like that, and it's so refreshing. My last relationship, it was strange. He's just kind of I can't. I coldn't even explain that scenario were you. I couldn't have male friends. I couldn't. Yeah, it was not possible.
Speaker 2: How long was this relationship?
Speaker 1: Forever? I lose it. I have a child from that relationship, my son. He's ten now. So yeah, we we we we were like babies together. We kind of went back and forth almost two decades. Okay, that was the one relationship I was in and then women, you know, my relationship with Marcus so definitely. So my point is in that relationship is like, nah, I'm your friend, you know, what I mean. So, when I was single and done with that relationship, I was at you, baby, what's up?
Speaker 2: Baby? All the babies exactly what you just said from two decades and I know, like women like even though like you're done, you're not really done until like you're done. And then so after that, like a girl you're twelve.
Speaker 1: I didn't get a chance to really do my so I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I'll hear like, why weren't you allowed to? You have? I don't blame me with the great sweatpants girl? How many? How many those did you catch? With that macan day.
Speaker 1: Boone balls with Yanni, just tearing them down, like hey, yo, like when they walk into the car, you know, And that's fun to me like that, that was fun to me. So and Marcus met me in the middle of that, in the middle of.
Speaker 2: Me enjoying that.
Speaker 1: So I was like, no, no, over here, I'm having fun, you know. And yeah, but it's I like the fact that he didn't all everything's about to change, You're about to stop doing this. He naturally let me transition and gets I respect my relationship. I don't do disrespectful things. I don't do anything that he will be uncomfortable with stuff like that.
Speaker 2: You know, we just had to switch the dynamic.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh, you look really nice today, and that's it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So now that you have you guys have a baby together, which congratulations, How has the dynamic of the relationships sexually or at all changed it all?
Speaker 1: This is boring, My my response is boring because the reason that it has been a change a drought from Marcus just.
Speaker 2: You're not getting the d you're not getting the d We're.
Speaker 1: Good now, but after babies, after months now she's eight months, so yeah, this this is this is the violent part.
Speaker 2: Hey, but you know we gotta like we gotta go through it to get through it, you know what I mean, there's a light at the end of that tunnel. You have to like That's why why we heard trying to educate private talk listeners out there, is like because sometimes something as much as like how great relationship your relationship is and the dynamic of what you guys have built that's why it's so great still now is because you've built a great foundation. And so now after having a child and having a beautiful life like creative is you know, livery, you have to like I still have to you know, see that, and as a man, I don't know, and nor do I have children at all, so I don't know like that whole the after part of like when you guys are get intimate or how that feels for you or him, and everyone is just different. So it explained to us.
Speaker 1: So six weeks and then their back pop and it's cool for me. It didn't go like that with my son or my daughter. So I had complications after delivering Shy summer. So I was in the hospital for like two months off and on after having her. Me Mayby was fine, he was everybody's fine. And I a blood pressure went crazy. I had pre clamsya, I had postpartum hemorrhage. It's just everything happened to me. So I was in the hospital and not only am I recovering from giving birth to her, but I'm recovering from the you know, complications that I had, which just shut me down.
Speaker 2: Doctor's like, you need nothing's going on right now, Like.
Speaker 1: It took me longer to snap back after baby, and he was out here in these streets like just on a drought.
Speaker 2: Now I need to.
Speaker 1: Add this too. By the time my belly popped out, and it was clear that there's another person in there.
Speaker 2: He wasn't going he just yeah, that's how some met I that I like friends that are like that too. It's like they feel like I can't hurt my baby, but you're like, but I need something.
Speaker 1: But I'm not just gonna blame it on that, because I know a lot of guys are like, man, you're tripping. However, I will say that my doctors. I had ten doctors because I'm older and once you get to a certain age, you're high risk. And I have high blood pressure previous to getting pregnant, so I have ten specialists seeing me every two weeks. But it's all of these doctors. He's sitting there and they're like, oh, what the complications you had before and reading off all of this stuff, and he was just turning oft like I'm not going in there. The black hole.
Speaker 2: Going in there, it's not what you're calling out the black hole.
Speaker 1: And they're like, you know, they're saying all of this stuff, and I'll never forget. Remember remember I ate Taco Bell and got sick while I was.
Speaker 2: Girl. I got so sick.
Speaker 1: I was in the emergency room and he's like, you just had Taco Bell, get out of that emergency room. I'm like, I feel Seraph, I think the baby's coming early. It was just Taco Bell, but I'm in there, any emergency room girl. And he goes with me because we didn't want to disturb Marcus. We end up getting in trouble for that. Marcus finds out where I was, he leaves the studio, he comes and he burst in and he's like, what's wrong with my wife? What's wrong with my wife? And then the nurse walks. He's like, she's gonna be fine, and she said, let me ask you a couple of questions. She said, when's the last time you had sex? And I was like last night. She was like hmm, I said a.
Speaker 2: Rat. So he wasn't going in the black hole anymore.
Speaker 1: If there was any time I can like talk him into it, he was like, that's it. Like she basically just.
Speaker 2: Blamed and how many months were you? How what was that? Like it was early.
Speaker 1: Six five six. He was like, oh, so you went up emergency were because of me? Then it's just it's all done. He didn't touch me again. So okay. The point of that is, I'm trying to give you this time span of him not getting done right. So we got five, six, seven, eight, nine months pregnant. Then we got two months of me recovering, and then something else happened. I can't remember what. And it's like I had to wait even longer and a year and.
Speaker 2: A half an hour out, go get a friend, you told him. I said, now, were you serious?
Speaker 1: I was at home. It was me and my mom taking care of breastfeeding, and I said, you know what, go get you a move now.
Speaker 2: I just I feel horrible.
Speaker 1: I don't have it on me, you know what I mean? Like you're a man, I get it, like you get a pass.
Speaker 2: But what does that mean? Like getting as good as some people means getting like a girlfriend or a side piece or to me or like you know, or is that just mean.
Speaker 1: It's somebody that can help around, just like just.
Speaker 2: Get your dick away and like get it over with, Like did you mean that? Is that something that does? Did he get a pass? Is it like this business?
Speaker 1: Huh?
Speaker 2: Hey, it's right to talk. Feel comfortable.
Speaker 1: It's not easy for Marcus because Marcus is one of the good guys. He needs to get to know you see what you know, like before and after the gym or your parents till you get good morning, beautiful, good night, you probish your days.
Speaker 2: So does he say that to all of his girlfriends? He has to like, well, if that's a lot, and you don't care about none of that.
Speaker 1: So I've we've argued about this before. When I say, go to Vegas, come back and I don't want to hear nothing else, And me and his friends are laughing, like dang, how bro work broke?
Speaker 2: He gets a nowhere and I'm like, see that's that's different, Like, okay, Jay, I see you rolling your eyes over there. Tell us the real shit, because you're the best friend. Is Brooke telling the truth over here? Like come on, I know she's telling the truth, is what you're saying of that, but when you go to Vegas? What does that really mean?
Speaker 1: I have a full argument about him.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think that we both read run off, do it one off, and then come back and we never hear about it again.
Speaker 2: I like, but I see and I applause because like when it's like when it's done, there's no emotions to it. When once it comes into like an emotion, that's not saying when it's a booth thing, and then there's like a whole other thing, like when that's like a relationship.
Speaker 1: Alexis then not even know do you cook? Do you clean? Can you change a diaper?
Speaker 2: Because you're in a relationship with us now no serious and to get in.
Speaker 1: This house and you gonna I'm not cleaning up anymore. I make breaks.
Speaker 2: So you're into sister wives. I think it takes a village, Okay, solig what you look at me? Would you be into it if you found if you had someone that could like service your man, change your baby diapers, you know, maybe service you when you need to. Do you like women?
Speaker 1: I don't even know tuggle with that because that sounds great to me.
Speaker 2: Why are we struggling? I struggled to you, I don't even have a manage.
Speaker 1: Because of the way I was raised, my rention society. What's right? What's wrong? I just feel like if no one's itching and scratching and burning and bumped up, could we figure this out?
Speaker 2: You know what I mean? So you say like, because of like the way you were raised, do you feel like that's why you couldn't or do you feel like that's why you don't. I think that's why I don't okay, but you could for sure because your perspective of like what I like, it's very like Again the blurred lines of like I said, it's not an open relationship, it's an open conversation and open like communication is why all the time if you're like to me, I don't think it's cheating if you're being told again, every relationship is different. No, what works for you doesn't work for me. What works for you doesn't work for me. But whatever works for you is your relationship and that's beautiful. But when other people and things come inside of it is when it becomes a problem. So that's why I say, and I ask you, do you think you could? Or it's because of the way you were raised, it's because I think that if you took what other people thought about you, you would be able to do it. Because it's not that's what you feel like. You already have it up in communication. You don't have a problem with it, knowing that he's not going to stray. He loves you, he loves your kids, your baby, you know what I mean. And that would just be an added bonus. Now you have more time, girl, more time. You ain't got to do things you don't want to. You don't have to.
Speaker 1: No, I that sounds great to me. We talk about this all the time. We go back and forth about it all the time, like the fear of the unknown is scary because I've never been I've now in my last relationship, somebody will argue with me because they will say, oh, you let oh boy have all kind of girlfriends. But I wasn't kicking it with him anymore. That makes sense.
Speaker 2: I was just spending because you said it was two decades of going back and forth. So I was just.
Speaker 1: Using the black cart out shopping. He was being with whoever he wants to be with, which.
Speaker 2: Can't touch me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that that was the dynamic of that. So that's different. This will be like, oh, we're in a relationship or whatever. And like I said, of course, no one can be run into planned parenthood with their issues and be in a relationship with me. Now let's talk about me liking girls. Right, the other day, I said I was fake gay. Now, I'm not trying to offend anybody. I am very open. I am not homophobic, nothing like like, come on, are you kidding me? But I was like, I am so fake gay. I was just sitting down reflecting, because.
Speaker 2: Please tell us what fake gay. I want to know.
Speaker 1: I got the tongue e motions, I got the tongue emojis for every girl on the ground.
Speaker 2: I'm sliding that you don't have in my mind. I don't even think you're following me. Bro, come up jealous, some of little jealous. I got talk.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what's the damn? I'm all of that, and like flirting, we going out, we having a good time, we all drunk or whatever, and then it's the end of the night and if you touch me, I'm gonna pass out on to a moment.
Speaker 2: So what if they got you before? Like I don't know, I don't know. So you just like you're like the four play and you're like Blue Blue Lipsy's girls. That's what I say, because blue Balls is for guys, Blue lips is for girls. You got a girl who is like you were like, because most people you're a beautiful girl and a girl who likes girls or who thinks they're confused and they don't know, but they be like, oh, she's given me some kind of energy. I'm like, oh, maybe I'm having a shot. And then you be like getting drunk, you let him drive the boat like Megan, the stallion tells all these girls out there and you know, you like and then they're like you gone. They're like, where's Brooke. Oh, she's already asleep, she's back home. So you blue lips these girls. That is not motherfuckers, that's what you tell these girls.
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't, I'll see this.
Speaker 2: This is Brook. I would be offended if you blue lipped me. I. But that's what I'm saying is because why I okay, I was married at one time in my life happily divorced now, thank you very much, but at the one point, so I used to have three sums with my ex husband, and so for me, it was it was different because it was the first relationship that I had that I like a felt comfort enough to like allow the people in because it was again, but it was on in the beginning, it was on my terms. Like you know, we both scouted girls of who we liked, and then I wanted to approach it and like to be that situation. So it was very like in my domain. But sometimes there would be times that I didn't really want to be with girls and I didn't really know so I'd be like, I would be like not the like I would not prey on them, but I would like get them to be whatever. And then I wouldn't mind if my ex did whatever he wanted was because I was like it was a communal thing in.
Speaker 1: Some sense, get them to do whatever.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But then like I would part or both at first, but sometimes I wouldn't be into it, So we may be partying the same way. Like you said, like you're like all four You're like if all these emojis and at the end of the night and like I'm tired, I'm like, here you go, boo, I'm good. Tap you in like you're I'm good. So like it'd be either or, But sometimes I like for myself, I'm like, man, I got blue lipped, or I gave her blue lips, and so that's the thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like that would be the situation for me, Like Marcus, have a great time. You guys, I'm just gonna sit over your e chips, you know, and it's like, really you not participating?
Speaker 2: Eh, I don't want to do that tonight, Celia.
Speaker 1: How the women are beautiful. I'm attracted to women. I can walk down the stream and be like, God, whoa, but it's I'm not I've never act, So you've never been with a woman at all?
Speaker 2: No, have you fantasized, but out about it.
Speaker 1: I've had situations as a teenager where I've been in the room and people are geeting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but not with you, not with me? Okay, so then that doesn't count. But that's almost that's like that was like you're a cuphold, all right? That was you were being cuckolded.
Speaker 1: You didn't even.
Speaker 2: Know, because a cuphold means that you're having like you're not having sex, but either your partner usually is having sex and you're like watching and you're not involved at all. So if you're in a room, be a creep. Creep. Yeah, sometimes you need to be a fly on the wall girl. It's okay that Sometimes that means to how you learn things, what you want, what you don't want to learn a lot, what you you know.
Speaker 1: How not to toot, don't be the table.
Speaker 2: Don't be the table?
Speaker 1: Art straight back?
Speaker 2: Can you show us no, I had to try, I hadn't tried. Are you sure you can't show me wrong outfit? Okay, I'll try next time. When you come back with Marcus, I'm gonna work.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna work that out in the post and post and you know, tag you this.
Speaker 2: Is what I'll give you an emoji. I'll give you an emoji emoji?
Speaker 1: Is that your favorite for y'all's I can't stay in my recens like I'm flirted with all my friends like girl I get here, I have one.
Speaker 2: On one of my homegirls like you want to do this or not know?
Speaker 1: So?
Speaker 2: Can you tell us a story that you haven't told anyone? It could be about your relationship and about y'all's friendship. It can be about something that people just me need to know a little bit about you.
Speaker 1: I'm so transparent that I feel like you're.
Speaker 2: A cover You're a covering ratchet. You have to have some kind of stories that you haven't told. You told us here at private talk you can tell us something a little bit.
Speaker 1: Well, there is one big story in my life that people that really know me talk about, but it's never been public.
Speaker 2: Can't we be public with it here at private talk? I guess so private talk I helpe you are liking and loving this episode with Broke Valentine. I help you listen and let's hear what suspects story tell us at private talk.
Speaker 1: So, dude I was messing with at the time. Nah, I'm Marcus. He was kicking in with this really bold chick. She was one of I always knew he had him coming in and out with this bull chick meaning bold. Like she talked, she she wanted to smoke. Okay, that's how like then we said bold and now was like she wanted to smoke. She was like, that's my man, I don't care, you know, just talking out. And I was like she this was going on for like two weeks, and I'm like, she got a couple of mores, Like listen, you know he got a girl. You know what you are, be quiet about it.
Speaker 2: You're too loud. That was my thing, Like now I feel been disrespectful.
Speaker 1: Now you're playing with me and my character. And you know, like, oh, I know she thinks speaking on me.
Speaker 2: I know she thinks she.
Speaker 1: With him, and that Bisley he just bought her. It's gonna end up being mine, and that house gonna be mine, and that studio is mine.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 1: Now I got an attitude because like everything else is cool, don't mess with my business, right, studio, that's my business. So she's in a beauty shop and she's running her mouth. Just so happened. The girl that does my hair is in the chair next to her, like really okay, So.
Speaker 2: She called me.
Speaker 1: She's like, yes, girl in here saying, uh, she gonna get the key from the studio from you. You're not gonna be able to use it no more because that's her man now, I said, it's her man. Now, I'm not gonna be able to use my key to the studio. Okay. So I had just had my son. I told my mom watch they got in my range, drove and drove it straight into the studio.
Speaker 2: Oh shit, So now nobody needs to key open this door open studio time anybody wants to come.
Speaker 1: You was gonna take the key to this door that I like, like, you know.
Speaker 2: What I mean.
Speaker 1: And she was sitting in there when I drove.
Speaker 2: I love it non she like and she.
Speaker 1: They were sitting in the in the little lobby area and I just drove right in and tried to stop right before I hit them.
Speaker 2: Did you give her the key? Not trying to?
Speaker 1: You know, now nobody gets to key you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: So drove on in there.
Speaker 1: He's like, what are you crazy.
Speaker 2: They're all going she screwed.
Speaker 1: She still acts so crazy to this day. She acts so fool to this day. I'm not gonna blast her because she said actress and she's doing her things, and I wish you the best, sweetheart, but you know who you are. And she go around telling people. Every time I went to do a red carpet, Brooke tried to jump.
Speaker 2: Me, ma'am.
Speaker 1: And I want to just say this to her because I know she listening. She stalked me to this day, Lady, if I was gonna jump you, that's me and my homies. If it's just me and means and means and mes, that's not jumping. She was telling everybody I was gonna jump her, and it's just me pulling up on her everywhere I did put like she would be on the red carpet and I was like, when you get off, you're like and whatever, because I felt like she hadn't learned her Lets say that she talked too much, still telling her story. She's still talking too much, Like stop telling his wax story. But yeah, the way we were able to sweep that little drive through the studios scandal and no home too, you know, everybody no home running now. I told everybody, listen, this is private. It's nobody saw a thing. TMZ was not that rebuild the situation, got rid of the truck. Everything's cool. But I think that would speak a little bit too, a little how off I can be?
Speaker 2: That was the way that you said so calmly like you now, girl.
Speaker 1: I was talking to my homegirl last night and she's mad at her dude, And I said, say, do you want to talk to the child of God, the mother of tune, the lawyer, wifey broke or do you want to talk to the brook that's a little off?
Speaker 2: You know which one do you want? We're both here, told her.
Speaker 1: I said, because we can fly out there and handle him real quick, come back and never happen, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: But may need you and my roadax, bru. We need to pop up some pulling up.
Speaker 1: She's like, let's be rational. I still love him, Okay. I'm like, listen, are you what do we ask them?
Speaker 4: Are you done?
Speaker 1: Are you done?
Speaker 2: Done?
Speaker 1: Are do you? Are you done with him?
Speaker 2: Because we never coming back from this situation. Because if we're showing out and we showing out.
Speaker 1: You want my help, I will hate you forever the listen, So don't call me unless it's like that's it.
Speaker 2: Can I be a T shirt? Please?
Speaker 1: The cutest one I have my friend Zena Foster. Everybody knows she's married to Tank, the R and B singer, and she was so mad at him one time and she called me. She's like, oh, you gotta give me some advice. I said, are you done?
Speaker 2: Are you She's like, no, no, no, no, I want my man.
Speaker 1: I want my man. I said, okay, okay, operation get your man back.
Speaker 2: That's what we're gonna do. Okay, because I love it. I like that you've got their married strategic plans like A and B. Are you done done? Or are we gonna get your man back?
Speaker 4: Done?
Speaker 1: Look, we just teked to him a little lesson. Are we little tap spanking baby? Or we just you know, going to court?
Speaker 2: Because have you have you spanked? Marcus?
Speaker 1: We?
Speaker 2: I yeah, Marcus.
Speaker 1: The craziest moment with me came before, like I was pregnant but didn't know it. That's when we had it was over over. I was like, oh, I'm about to.
Speaker 2: Do everything you were done done.
Speaker 1: I was acting crazy. This was but it was a hormones obvious, that's what he's saying now, but I don't know. Sitting on the floor.
Speaker 3: No, I was in her closet, sitting on the floor, and I was like, friend, are you really done?
Speaker 2: And she's like, you're all you have that that scared voice.
Speaker 1: Like you no exactly.
Speaker 2: That's the thing. It's like when you're friends, you can't like, you don't want to pick sizes, but youre gonna pick size because that's you know what. At the same time, you're you don't have a kid.
Speaker 4: Like I like her. I like them together. I was like, are you because.
Speaker 1: I was like, he's come back some of the things I was doing. He looked at I remember he was like taking the ride with us, along the ride of the fighting. And then that one day he was like, friends, you are you done? Like?
Speaker 2: And I was like I.
Speaker 1: Was just so hyped up, like, oh my god. And sure enough, maybe two days later, I found out I was.
Speaker 2: You couldn't be done done. That's your man, girl. I love it. I find out team love. I'm team love.
Speaker 1: I was about.
Speaker 2: You need you need to keep that thought Thianna inside you. Girls.
Speaker 1: I had just got my six pack back. Remember I haven't been doing plan.
Speaker 2: I one thought.
Speaker 1: Listen, I said, boy po like I'm out of here, like acting up because he I allow him to have fun, but this is like it's not fair to be super transparent. Did not tell this part we were fighting because I think we were both working a lot. I was shooting like eight scenes a week, like I was gone a lot, was working a lot. He was working a lot. We was missing each other a lot, and I think he got bored and he having he started having way too much fun in the DMS. And I thought we were a team and I thought I knew everything, and it was a couple of things I didn't know, and I just panicked. I just freaked out, like, oh I really like this dad, what you told her? You know, it was some of that stuff, and you know it was like a couple of cute girls. Now he got great taste. But I just felt like, don't put me in a position for some chick to come tell me something I don't already know. I want to laugh in their face when they come tell me girls. So anyway, Michris is at my DA's time out. He want to wake up in my pussy. I want to be like I know, I think You're like, I shouldn't sweet.
Speaker 2: I was above his shutter and I was like, yeah.
Speaker 1: That wild right here.
Speaker 2: Wow, boy, I can respect that because as a woman, as much as like we put up with and all that stuff like that and not put up with is what like every household has different rules that work works stressed is I just don't want to be the first one to know. Not don't make me feel full because I'm the one who should be introl of everything that so when it comes outside and I have to know from an outside party, now we have a problem.
Speaker 4: That's what. That's Marcus and I joke about she hate not knowing stuff. She hates surprises.
Speaker 2: What's your sign. I'm a libra libra.
Speaker 4: You want to know, you know everything, but not so.
Speaker 2: If you had a surprise, you have a surprise party, you want to know about your surprise party.
Speaker 1: No, not to that extent. Not to that extent.
Speaker 2: You just want to know everybody's inflation. But as my.
Speaker 1: Best friend, he has he it's on him to properly prep me without me, Like, you better make sure I'm dressed appropriately, Like, who's all there, throw some clothes on. I'm taking you somewhere and it's you know what I mean, like in it's showtime, Like, don't do that to me. So you need to set it up in a way where I'm like, you know on you know, I'm with you know the surprise mind with and then it's like, oh okay, that was cute. But yeah, if you like, if you throw me out there in the streets, like let's say it's a surprise party for me at at Crustaceans and you told me throw all some tennis shoes and some sweat.
Speaker 2: Are you man?
Speaker 1: So I'm pissed off.
Speaker 2: Like take me home, Take me home, I'll be back in thirty minutes.
Speaker 1: Dumb, they're coming back.
Speaker 2: I'm leaving. I'm out of here.
Speaker 1: I'm in Hawaii.
Speaker 2: Don't talk to me.
Speaker 1: I'm mad because y'all should know better than that. So yeah, don't listen if you can't figure out how to how to talk me into my.
Speaker 2: Right definitely.
Speaker 1: Don't surprise eat it goodness gracious.
Speaker 2: So do you have a crazy story Jay about Brooks and you want to share.
Speaker 1: You want to tell everybody while my daughter be spitting on people already, I'm like, you.
Speaker 2: Like, your uncle, tell us this story. We have to know we have a lot of crazy stories.
Speaker 4: So that story was with my ex some situations. Me and Brook are always the middle people to our relationships.
Speaker 3: So my ex went to her, told her some stuff, and then we met up at the park and we're supposed to exchange items, items that was left at my place.
Speaker 2: The exchange of the things. Afterwards at the park, kids are playing oh.
Speaker 3: Lord, and so then things just got heated and up.
Speaker 1: Oh it was.
Speaker 4: I ended up spitting on him and let split everywhere.
Speaker 2: I don't know what's going on, right, were you ready for everything? Pregnant everybody?
Speaker 1: It was just a disaster. I'm standing out there and this is one of those moments where we're doing one of our stoopid ratchet things, right, and then I gotta call Marcus Dad. I'm like, I'm at the park and they won't stop finding them h what?
Speaker 2: So he come out there and he break it up.
Speaker 1: Thank god. He's like, so this y'all because we're always like we'd be right back. It's like, check me out to my baby. We about to walk to the park right quick, you know, excised for the baby and the.
Speaker 2: Blood everywhere like closed shoes.
Speaker 1: He was like, so this would y'all be on when y'all leave, got it? Okay, I'm going to watch y'all. It was crazy, but y'all crazy? Do you know?
Speaker 2: I see it? I like it. How long have you guys been friends?
Speaker 1: Dang?
Speaker 2: How long has it been? What?
Speaker 4: Three? Four?
Speaker 1: I see? If it's a three or fours five? You know it's crazy.
Speaker 2: I was.
Speaker 1: I was refer to him. He was the wardrobe st illist at the time. He quit on me when I got pregnant. He said he don't dress fat people, so he was like, okay, dropped that way, assists. So I was referred to him when I did my was it my first season of love? I did my first season of Love and Hip Hop? I had this crazy meltdown, my green screen look and had no clothes and the stylist that I was working with was out of town, gone, and he said, I have the perfect guy for you. Trust me, You're gonna love him. Boom. We've been inseparable ever since.
Speaker 2: A beautiful friendship. I love it.
Speaker 3: And it just happened organically, Like I wouldn't go to her house and not even know anything about her and we just started learning about.
Speaker 2: That's sometimes how it happens mechanically, you know, sometimes organically, it like just happens when you don't even know what it was gonna happen. You were in a crisis mode, you did what you did just being who you were. So with you being on Love and Hip Hop, did you find that a lot of people became non friends and friends like you got to know who your real friends were? Did Love and Hip Hop change like the like it was? Is, like, how did Love and Hip Hop change? Who Brooke Valentine was? Or even better at you?
Speaker 1: Oh, let me see how I can say this without being, you know, one of those castmates. That's like, really, I think everybody knows that. Let's say this. Don't you notice that you never see certain people post together or out together or even following each other, and all of a sudden the show come out in their besties, Okay, like come on, guys. So my point is it wasn't very many people that I went into the show friends with already, so it's not like, oh, we're not friends anymore, or you know, we did our jobs.
Speaker 2: So you kind of only had already had your like lane or kind of thing going on, and like going on.
Speaker 1: It was cool with Marcus, it's cool with Booby it's probably Bridgid. It was a couple of people that I'm like, I came in cool with you, I'm still cool with you. We kept it one hundred with each other. And then it was a couple of people that I met in the process of the show, and some of them all right, we're still cool, like uh Lyrica and I keep in touch with each other. My niece Tierra, she's sweet. You know. It's a couple of people that I like a run into and we're cordial, like you know what I mean, like, oh, hey, how you doing. But I didn't take the relationships too seriously there.
Speaker 2: We're just surface friendships because of like the job and talents, like you're here to do a.
Speaker 1: Job, Like come on, you guys. I know it's called reality, but it's like, at the end of the day, stop playing. A lot of money is being spent and cameras are rolling, So guess what we have a job to do. Whether the reality that's going on in our lives may not be that interesting today, So guess what we're gonna do. Turn it up a notch, take it up a notch, you know, exaggerate.
Speaker 2: You know, is there any of your castmates that you absolutely will not shoot with or you don't want anything to do with at all.
Speaker 1: I felt that way about one castmate in particular, she's not on the show anymore. That I was like, oh no, never. But I don't want to say I don't feel that way anymore. I just don't care.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Like.
Speaker 1: I just I was lucky enough and blessed enough to not let that show get under my skin too much, and it really can. I will say that I went through Nobody knows this, but the last season that I shot, the one before last, what was that six? The last one was six, right, so I was on season five. I'm like, I don't know what's going on. I think don't caught me. But I think it was on season five, which was my last season to date. And because I took a break when I got pregnant, they started shooting when I was eight months pregnant.
Speaker 2: I said, I'm not gonna roll myself on set and yeah off and she did stylist, shut up, because you don't. You don't dress up people, Jay.
Speaker 1: But I went through a crazy, crazy depression on our London trip the cast went to London. I was really low, Like I cried and cried and cried like before and after every freaking scene. I don't know what was going on. I wasn't pregnant at that point, but that was a crazy time for me, and that was definitely one of the times that time in my life made the decision for me to not shoot the show while pregnant. That's why I took a break last season.
Speaker 2: And sometimes you need that, you know what I mean, especially because if you felt that stress, like, you don't put that on your baby. You don't want to put all those you know, you know, those feelings and stuff like that to you. And some people just don't respect that you're being you know, that you're becoming a mom again, and they're just into the show. Like you said, it's a job, you know, and and it's all because of you know, the moment, you know, and things like that. So you said that you took a break, Are you current? Are you going back to? Are you shooting?
Speaker 1: I'm not gonna say I won't.
Speaker 2: Okay, I hate one, that's right. I don't like that either, because you never never say never.
Speaker 1: I don't know, I might you might see me next season or the season. I don't know. Like I'm you're open to it. I'm open to it. And the reason why I stepped down was just like just wanting to be a little a little more stressful.
Speaker 2: For sure.
Speaker 1: The show is extremely stressful. Everybody to tell me, what is it like shooting living pop stress stressful?
Speaker 2: It's very stressful.
Speaker 1: You it's a lot of her you up and wait, you don't know how how somebody's feeling. How if they're level ten mad, level three. I've been in some crazy situations with sex tapes and cheating and like people talking about other people's kids. Just I've been in some really you know, high stress level scene. So yeah, I just didn't want to deal with that while I was you know, bacon baby, I can. I'm so happy with that choice.
Speaker 4: She's happy, your baby's not stressed.
Speaker 1: Use money either, because that was my one thought, like, I know a lot of people get paid chips and did, but not me. Uh so, like oh that check though. But God is good and it worked out and I've been able to just you know, post one picture and get an episodic for your olf.
Speaker 2: I ha, hey, well I already tell you. If you ain't a that just means that you that bad girl. That means that you're that bad. So I love it. I like it. I love everything that you're saying. You've been amazing on the Private Talk podcast. Is there anything new projects that you're working on that you can talk it to us about.
Speaker 1: I feel like, since I'm out here talking, because I don't really do interviews anymore, I just say.
Speaker 2: No, Well, thank you for saying yes to Private Times.
Speaker 1: Like wow, this for me.
Speaker 2: I was like, oh, I mean it's for Frenchie. I mean it's for Frenchie and that's why I love Chi. Like out to friendship. I think they was together, Frenchchie and Marcus was together. He called me in front of him.
Speaker 1: I said, were you playing Joermany?
Speaker 2: Because you know, but you here and we love it Private Talk that we need to better like and subscribe because we don't get too many of these interviews with this. You don't go Valentine. So if you want to have this interview, but are subscribing, like to this channel at the Private Talk podcast, she was doing an interview interview. I don't do that.
Speaker 1: But since I'm here and I'm talking, I should say that I am not well, let me rephrase that. That's not a good way to start it off. I just I put out a project called SIT. It was an EP while I was pregnant, and I did not force of all, my audience didn't know I was pregnant at the time. But I didn't have the opportunity to shoot the visuals that I want to shoot. It was really sexy, so I didn't have the time to roll around on the car butt naked and all in between the sheets and give them what they wanted with the bump hanging out. I decided not to do it. So I for the sake of that, I feel like I owe my SIP lovers another EP with the visuals, you know, the whole vibe that they needed from SIP. I owe them that. So that is coming.
Speaker 2: I like it. I like it.
Speaker 1: What's the SIP is coming?
Speaker 2: Hey, if you need somebody to roll around naked and the bench sheets with you, I'm here for you. I'm here. I will roll around for you. You came here from the Pirate talk and you can do this something for me and you don't normally do this, So I will roll around. But I do roll around naked a lot. But I was still.
Speaker 3: I got you and shout out to the fans. Though even though like you didn't do what you wanted to with the album.
Speaker 4: Or the LP. It still did really well, a million downloads in like two days.
Speaker 2: They still yeah, shout out.
Speaker 1: I was shocked because as we kind of I don't want to say we threw it together, but shout out to Dimples.
Speaker 2: I love you, Dimples.
Speaker 1: It was a moment where it was like, we're gonna put out a project and I'm like, wait what, And then in two weeks it was out, and I was panicking because I didn't put out music often and people know me, like the Girl Fight fans think I'm a rapper and then here I am singing and they're like confused, like, oh sing like a church lady.
Speaker 2: Girl. I know you can sing. I've watched you and I love in hip hop scenes and things like that as well, And that's so I knew first of all. But I was like, man, you can sing, like you have a beautiful voice. So I didn't know the girl it's like song in the beginning whatever. But and for me, I felt like you're a singer, like for me, like you have a very beautiful voice.
Speaker 1: It's like two way strings with me with people like you rap, you sing, you know you.
Speaker 2: Act, but you can do it all. That's why you're cold. You're cold, girl, You're cold.
Speaker 1: But I'm doing that and may return to the well, returning to the screen period. Whether it's love and hip hop, I don't know. I've been offered a lot of different show opportunities, so it was all a no to all of them. Me and Marcus was even approached by like a marriage who camp type situation or whatever, but we I was like, not right now, but a lot of those are on the table, so I will be back on the screen with my shenanigans again and just just letting just I don't know, just taking just a sigh in life because I got I feel like I got really uptied. I got really uptied in the last two years, right, so I'm trying to like get back to brook. That's just like, oh, yes, we ass you know what I mean. Like, because I think I was trying so hard to not offend anybody with the love and hip hop thing, because everybody's so quick to cry about something. I have mental health issues.
Speaker 2: I have this lion, No you don't, no, you do not. Let me just argue with you and argue why you.
Speaker 1: Gotta have a problem to stop playing like that, because there are people really dealing with it.
Speaker 2: Yes, and each time you're getting an.
Speaker 1: Argument and you're losing that which say like people, you know what I mean. People, people, I'm depressed. Don't say that to me. I've been through a lot. Now you're depressed. Really, I'm depressed too, So anyway, people that is wrong, stop doing that, Stop using late because I and I always have to check people, because I think there was one scene in particular with Monice and I where they tried to come at me like I didn't. I wasn't sympathetic to people who have mental health issues or anything like that, and that's never me. And Money is still cool to this day, and she knows how I feel about her. I love Money's but my son has special needs, and I take care of my son and that, along with his special needs, had a stroke at birth, so along with that, it affects his mental health daily and I deal with that daily. So don't come at me like I'm not you know what I mean to deal with this, or respect this, or have a special or safe like you know, a little safe place in my heart for these people or even myself. I've dealt with a lot too, like we're not gonna we're not gonna do the violin thing right now. But hey, like I told you, I went through my little depression thing when I went to London because it was.
Speaker 4: Just I was home.
Speaker 1: What was it like nine women living in the same house and it was just we were real body every.
Speaker 2: Day and I just I just was like everyone has their breaking point, you know, because.
Speaker 1: I really wanted to like, oh I like her, I'm gonna knock her head off and not all of these emotions. And then girl, think about this, right we living together, we helping each other, get ready, Oh your ponies, tell cute? Oh your pants? We go out, we should a scene in some kind of way. We go crazy on each other. Then we come back home.
Speaker 2: Hey girl, Hi, We're saying in the next game each other, you.
Speaker 1: Can't tell this a lot.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm going crazy because that's that's where it becomes to the point where it's like what's real and fake? Because for me, I feel like everything about me is like I can mean in a lot of situations and be fine, but when it becomes about respect and it comes to like another thing is I can't take brush on that another rug we got to talk about it, and when talking about it comes to about it, that means that it may not like what's gonna happen, and it may cause into a fight and may do things. And now you're in another country. Now you're gonna have to worry about all these other things and other laws that we don't really all know about, so it becomes a thing. So I can totally understand. But I'm glad that you made it out of all of that. I'm glad that you decided to choose what was right for you and your family, and that you have a beautiful daughter. And I'm glad that you are here on my couch and expressing all these things to us and my private talk listeners. Thank you for having your friend with us and giving you a little bit more insight of Brooke Valentine. So we're gonna take a little bit of a break and then we're going to get back to one of my favorite parts, which is truth with Texas, We're gonna play little game. We're gonna get a little bit more spicy, a little bit more sexual. Now that we've got to know each other, we know where we're at. So let's take a break private talk and let's get back and with Truth with Texas. All right, private talk, We are back with Brooke Valentine and her best friend. It's like the phone sacked Jay sometimes Tyson, I will do your voice fun. So we're gonna play my favorite game. It's called Truth with Texas. And not just because it's my name is why it's my favorite. But it's the spiciest part of the episode. So we're gonna get to know that you a little bit more, a little spicier. So each question is pertained on the symbol that you pick. So aces are all we have in here, So pick one, pick one anytime. What you got? What you got? You've got a spade. The spade is my favorite because it's the naughtiest one. Okay, this is where I have problems because I was told all my other questions are like not that great, but you know, mmm, no, none of these are great either. All Right, I'm going off top naughtiest question. Have you ever had sex on eleven Hip hop set? No, not on camera. It could be behind, but you knew that it was eleven hip hop set? Did you go in the bathroom, did you go on a closet, did you go in another room and just like get one off real quick. No, no, why'd you look so sad about it? You wanted to one time? Marcus didn't let you what happened?
Speaker 1: Listen, you guys, there's probably like eighty different security guards at all times, like liter so you.
Speaker 2: Can't even go into another room without someone, Like you can't go and take a bathroom or a bathroom.
Speaker 1: They take your phone, they hold your phone, They stand outside the bathroom with the door crrest.
Speaker 2: So you can't even go in the bathroom with another guy or girl.
Speaker 1: No, no, our girl, our girl.
Speaker 2: Like we we're literally not that's like some hate, but that is cock blocking one O one.
Speaker 1: We keep everything in scene. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Okay, when's the last time they had set? What's what times the last time you had sex? Uh see, Marcus, I'm having faith in you. Marcus. When did you knock it down to? Oh it was.
Speaker 1: Friday, Friday, Friday day.
Speaker 2: You better fucking this work, Valdine way more than fucking that. She gotta going to calendar.
Speaker 1: Because you know, we had a little friend come visit Saturday. So there you go, you know, Pa.
Speaker 2: Calendar, shout out to that calendar, all right, that's a problem. Girl.
Speaker 1: He was a little I don't want to call him a sex addic, but.
Speaker 2: He's a sex girl. This is why, this is, This is why the girl that you need to have like an interview with it would work for your life.
Speaker 1: Did y'all ever google it talking about him? He's in his in his sexual peak as a man right now?
Speaker 2: What is it? Age? Is that? What is the sexual peaks in his early thirties?
Speaker 1: I gotta look it up. I didn't look it up for myself, but he was.
Speaker 2: On Did he send you the information? He was like, look, these are my peak hours, these are my peak years.
Speaker 1: You can do not hold me back right now. So yeah, I'm gonna need that twice a day. You gonna need less. You're gonna need less than three kids. Bro, we got three of them?
Speaker 2: Like, what do you want me to do? Okay?
Speaker 1: So what it needs to happen is you need to find that girl that's on call, send me applications, talk at the number four ever brook, let me see what you got. Yes, I will be hell.
Speaker 2: I will be in those meetings just for moral support because I want to hear how this happened. I need because I'll be like Nah, she's a little too like flamboyanted, but she's a little too happy. But she just wants to get a job done. I will be the great, but just want to get We just want to get the job done. See. Look, well be the perfect match. Look we're having a friendship blossom already on this couch. Private talk. This is what happens when you're here with the Lexus Texas. You get comfortable, you get private. Now let's get the next question. Which one sex for you? Yeah? Oh in that middle, Oh, diamonds are forever. That's a spicy one. Okay, they're all a little spicy. Now, don't feel like you can't answer day too. We'll i mean ask you too. Like you're on the couch too, you can't be like out of this hole. Are you ever loud during sex? Shame? Yes, like how loud? You are?
Speaker 1: Not loud? You're not loud.
Speaker 4: You're not the loud one.
Speaker 1: Say okay, okay, all right, there you go. He's making sure it's a loud situoy.
Speaker 2: So you're not the one.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not that I was there, but yeah, were you there?
Speaker 2: So I have a question, your diamond question? Is you said that? Marcus gets a pass on certain things. So do you get a celebrity pass? And if so, what is your celebrity pass? And it cannot be me day and it cannot be me even though I know you haven't been with girls, and I will be your first one if in your fantasy one day.
Speaker 1: And tunity to go ahead and get my girlfriend.
Speaker 2: Ooh ooh, Private talking, brother, listen to Bruther subscribe and like to this channel right now because you're about to hear that nitty gritty I'm not gonna take your girl. Let's hear it, Broke, who is it gonna be? Tell us? Let's hear your one to three. I ain't scared, Private Talk, ain't scared.
Speaker 4: I know who I would like to see?
Speaker 2: Who's your friend?
Speaker 1: Oh, Nerissa?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you know your best friends? When you already know, you don't have to tell you just give that.
Speaker 1: I got a problem because I got a couple of friends. That's just like Bob told him, Like, listen, this guy doesn't figure it out. We can sas like I got a couple of girls, like.
Speaker 2: Oh, stop not telling names, bro drop them names, drop them jewels. Who's the name?
Speaker 1: I'm definitely proposed to Xena before Tank did I was like, since these dudes don't know what's going on.
Speaker 2: Hey, Like I think I told them too, Like she is, so she's your number one, she's your number one.
Speaker 1: She'll probably have to be my number one. Rissa could definitely get it. Okay, that's a problem.
Speaker 2: That's my mid My sister was so crazy.
Speaker 1: But she's so sexy.
Speaker 2: I have to show you, like I need to see picks and I have such.
Speaker 1: A crush on Ayisha dia Is. She's so she's hot.
Speaker 2: I definitely like you tongue emoji heard don't you? You tongue emoji heard, don't you?
Speaker 1: She's so cute. I remember one day she's bad about the fan out. I remember one day I was just like scrolling around or whatever, and I was on Explore page. This beautiful picture of her popped up and I clicked on it and I'm like, oh man, she's so bad. And I clicked on her page and he said follow back. I was like, oh, you like me too all day.
Speaker 2: I know how that feels because I've had that happened here.
Speaker 1: And you're like, oh back to twenty sixteen with the tongues, get it? Yeah, you was looking good back then.
Speaker 2: Still jellous. You to haven't had my page, but we're waiting to get twenty twenty vision too. Here twenty twenty vision. We got you, you got you. Let us before we get to the next question. Let my private talk listeners know where we can follow you on Instagram Twitter.
Speaker 1: Let us Instagram Twitter saying thing the number four ever broke with the knee. That's my handle for both.
Speaker 2: All right and jay, let us know where we can follow you.
Speaker 4: E R M E l ll E.
Speaker 2: You heard it. Just private talk. That's right. You better like subscribe to this channel and you better follow those handles. All right? You ready for the one got heart Heart? That's the romantic ones. Those are the romantics ones. This is the one. I had a fight with Frenchie about about these romantic questions.
Speaker 1: She's swus the same.
Speaker 2: Because the romantic questions are like kind of hard because for me, I'm not like I'm a hopeless romantic but I'm not romantic, which makes no sense, but you know, it just happens, like you know, but I still feel like, you know, everybody needs their own little.
Speaker 4: Are you romantic?
Speaker 2: I think so?
Speaker 1: I'm such a dope, but are you?
Speaker 2: But that's what But that's how I feel like because I'm such a tomboy and so many things, but I'm still I like to say, delicate flower because I have feelings and I have like like the love stuff, but I'm like maybe not used to it or accepting certain things, but like I don't know, Like I'm just why y'all doing? Yeah, tell us romantic?
Speaker 4: Romantic?
Speaker 1: Me?
Speaker 2: Neither girl were on the same boat. Maybe we should take a class on having like more romantic? How romantic are you? Jay Roman? Are you like you like put the flowers to the bed the candle? See, I would never in my life, like imagine do I want that? Yes? But I couldn't like to do it?
Speaker 1: Why can't we just like it?
Speaker 2: Maybe we maybe you need to take like a how to like are one of those like master master classes of the romantics. It will be firstly in the first row because I'm I want it, but I just not that I can't.
Speaker 1: Like you're years old when I realized I was not romantic. This is crazy.
Speaker 2: Let's hear this story. I want to hear it. How do you know at eight years old?
Speaker 1: I said today years old?
Speaker 2: Oh I thought you said eight? I said, hold up, how about eight years old. Hey, you said her form ratchet. I'm just going with but you're working with girls, okay today years old? Maybe I hear what I want you I would talk. I'm not sure, but val is coming up. You can be romantic, okay, but how does this? But how do we do this without making it? How do I be romantic Jay without being because I have no partner? How to be romantic to my fans? Maybe without you know? Yeah, take your fans on the day.
Speaker 1: POV photos, Oh they're the day you know what I mean?
Speaker 2: Talk to me? Talk to you now, you said POV Okay, Okay, I have a question because I'm biased. Have any of you've ever watched my videos? Porn videos? Video?
Speaker 4: I did?
Speaker 2: Give it up, give it up.
Speaker 1: This is so funny because yesterday we went to brunch and I said, Okay, I said, Jay, you gotta come with me. I'm doing an interview or whatever. Her she's really bombed, she's really sexy. And I was like, I'm I said, look her up. I said, look up the podcast for me and tell me, like, what's the vibe?
Speaker 2: Am I like?
Speaker 1: Am I doing Diane Ros's hair?
Speaker 2: Like?
Speaker 1: Am I keeping my ponytail? And what am I doing? Like, like what am I coming through with the fur? And he was like, oh, like he's modest ass because you're over there problem. I think you could chill now I know what she was doing.
Speaker 2: Hold on now that you can't look me in the now that you can't look me in the eyes, that like I can see you back now, I see you now, I see you buddy. All right, so let's get it back to here. Man to do when I get home?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: You do you do?
Speaker 1: You do?
Speaker 2: You do? What turns you on? In instantly? Jane was the first a smile.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, do you go to the Donnis? Do you see the Dennists often? I need to see it the high I Jacknis. We're upset.
Speaker 2: Me and him are at the dentists like twice a month.
Speaker 1: They put us out like everything's good in there. Why are you here? Like I remember I got put out a plant a couple of times too. I was like, girl, this clean. It's like that was in a lobby. It was like home, what wrong?
Speaker 2: There's nothing wrong with you?
Speaker 1: Do you that have been for like three years and a half and I was just going in there. They was like did you get some yet? Get out? Of here girls is really burning and you in here wasting our time.
Speaker 2: I was like, right, all right, cool, I'll be back when I get.
Speaker 1: Some all right.
Speaker 2: Your romantic question for you, brook is what is your favorite toy to masturbate too? I don't for personal you have none. I don't have You've never mastered me.
Speaker 1: I told this story about Pinky I had to, So how do you master me? I don't.
Speaker 2: You don't master do I need to get you a toy?
Speaker 4: For three years?
Speaker 1: Let me tell you remember I was. I was like super churched up in holy I went through this whole like super heavenly father, like all my bad ways is going. I just thought I was gonna be the one to get struck by lightning, like for sure. And I was like so freaked out and so scared, and I did. I thought it was like because, okay, okay.
Speaker 2: So does that mean that you think I'm gonna being struck by lightning? Because of that? Okay, I feel like a lightning's coming here, Goddamn, I'm gonna watch out. We can get to the real rule of my liase. Okay, let's hear it. Okay, probably talk want to know you know how you have a whole switch. Okay, whole switch was flipped up. It was like whoa.
Speaker 1: So I moved to l A and I'm like, you're gonna be known as a whole out here because.
Speaker 2: You from Texas. Give it up. Okay, hey, everything's bigger in Texas. Okay, okay, a stop it. Everything's bigger in tax It's just so ya wa ladies.
Speaker 1: When you know you're a big hole, sometimes you got to turn to switch off or you just out cheer. So I didn't have a go to. I did not have a go to, and I became cellibant and I was chilling. And masturbation leads to going through your phone like we're gonna finish the job. I can't this, I'm not I need to be sent through the wall. Masturbating is cute vibrators.
Speaker 2: So you just can't finish. You can't stop with just the masturbating to yourself. You need to like pad.
Speaker 1: Through the wall like girl, okay, like somebody need to come out here and handle this situation.
Speaker 2: So that corn browser look like you watch corn Girls.
Speaker 1: I used to lot what wasn't like? I guess well, me and Marcus used to watch it together because I was so entrgued, but you.
Speaker 2: Never watch it. He's still sad, still sad.
Speaker 1: We got you. It's good watch on tour, let me see, and we would watch it together. So I just I did get kind of boring, but the whole I didn't want to sound too square, like, oh God, I love the Lord, and it wasn't whatever. It was like, be a hole, don't didn't have a goal to couldn't figure it out, didn't want to be out here with people's maybe husbands and whatever, y'all doing this weird stuff in Hollywood, you know. So yeah, that's what that was. So I need some toys, I need some porn. I need to watch.
Speaker 2: I will help you out. I am not in porn anymore, but I definitely have a close relationship to porn. We're about to go to Avian which is in Las Vegas next week, and it's a big convention in Vegas and we're gonna be walking around. We're doing my podcaster in Vegas. So I will definitely look out for you, Brooke. I will definitely get you a toy. I have a flesh light myself, but it is for boys, so it's not for you. But I will get you something you flesh light is it's exactly replica of my vagina and my ass and you can have it for yours truly talk. Yeah, you can get one, Tom, I got Yes, I got you. We'll make it. We'll make a little bundle.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Can your hopess be erased?
Speaker 1: I I have witnessed that it can. Yes, it can.
Speaker 2: How does your wholeness get erased? It just never? Is it after hours? Like after so many times, like you know with your taxes, after seven years, you're done with that shit and you're like over its wholeness?
Speaker 1: Not me? Say, what do you do when you end up in a room full of people that you had sex? We do y'all have a video type because I don't know what done?
Speaker 2: Y'all talking about? That happens to a lot of events because I'm in porn or it used to be important, and I have had sex with everyone in that room. So more different strokes for different folks.
Speaker 1: Do you remember them all? Is it like does you have do you have to have some type of separate encounter for you to Actually I'm gonna let you ask this question now, but after this we're gonna ask you allow me those other questions. But yes, so The thing is is with this, it's funny because I've been in the ministry for so long, there are certain things that stand out and scenes stand out to me. But if you like I always tell my fans describes me when I'm wearing and like something like that to like me to know, and then I go back to that place because you know, it's you care more about your outfit, not that the outfit.
Speaker 2: But it helps me, But it helps me remember to like that day. Because I've done over four hundred probably plus scenes. I've been in the business for over ten years, so you know, it's a lot. So for me it's like, oh with this person of that, and like it kind of like breaks it down, like even maybe like like if you were like, hey, you'r ex you wouldn't necessarily remember the first one after, but you'd be like, oh, if you describe a story, you probably think about that person like that kind of similar to that, but way different than a whole more like sexual version. But yes, that's interesting. Yeah, I've had a lot of wild scenes. Guys, you're missing out Brooke, your friend Jay sometimes Tyson knows about it.
Speaker 1: I want to see.
Speaker 2: Netflex and chill. It's gonna be miss Texas and chill. We'll just watch, just watch all right, last one, last one?
Speaker 1: Okay, booh ooh you got those clubs, you got those clubs? All right?
Speaker 2: What's your dirtiest thought of a stranger? Sexual thought? You hadn't seen them before, but she made them and really sexually turned on by them? Woman or a man like.
Speaker 1: Kind of easy. For a guy, it's always how big is it? Like even if there's like a slight print, it's like, is that some wallet? Is that some something else? How big is it? You know what I mean? Does it really work? And for a girl like how chopped up is your meat? Because I saw this little thing with.
Speaker 2: All of these different how chopped up is your meat? You hear that private talk, but let's hear let's get further into this, Like that's what it looks, just looks like like Arby's. How Arby's is not a sponsored so you know what until you do so Arby's, you know you can't. We'll talk about this later, but like, what is it?
Speaker 1: Is it? Is it a cute little cutie?
Speaker 2: You know the little oranges, like the little cuties over the little key that's on my I'm my stand.
Speaker 1: You have a navel orange you have in those big nasty oranges that they should chop that whole.
Speaker 2: What would be your preference and preference preference of orange, I.
Speaker 1: Would say, I'm more gravitate to the.
Speaker 2: The little cutie. That's what she went, A little lip but not too big, but a little like poking out a little bit. It's a little puff, but a little puff.
Speaker 1: But those girls with the with the roast beef hanging down.
Speaker 2: The leg, what if it's just a little like what if they're just slippy? Like for me, I have lips and I have bat wings, like they're not like rolled down by any means. I call them bat wings because I was like, no, no, no, no, no no no no no no no no Batman. Yeah you know, I will wrap that dick around that fucking lips and they will never fucking come out that cave. Just saying, but that's me.
Speaker 1: I'm I call what y'all messing with me about? I'm fat cat Queena campbelltoe like it's just it's.
Speaker 2: Just it's fluffy.
Speaker 1: I like that fluffy kitty when he was my style. He's like, come on, okay, she she's just there so we got real, some big old fat lips. So I should talk about having a qut.
Speaker 2: I don't have a qut, but that but that does I mean, because what you want, that's about your preferences.
Speaker 1: Though it's like gravitate to the qties.
Speaker 2: Hey, oh, I love it. I love it. I love it all right, all right, I.
Speaker 1: Need to do a little documentary.
Speaker 2: I love that. I wish I could be there because again, like I said, I have meat. I have meat to spin the table, but it's not chopped up. And I've been in business for a long time. I've done a lot of scenes. I've done it. But the thing is is like I ain't a hanging them alone nothing, but it's it's very nicely trimmed and we kept and you know, if you watch my porn you would know brook. I mean, Jane's to not Tyson right now?
Speaker 4: Shave, that's what you wonder.
Speaker 2: So what are you shave?
Speaker 1: Stylist? You think Aboutama's dressed?
Speaker 2: I like that? What is yours?
Speaker 1: Everything gone? Gone?
Speaker 2: Mind too?
Speaker 1: Everything gone?
Speaker 2: I have.
Speaker 1: I'll reverted to wax because when you're a breastfeed you can't do laser. I'll be back.
Speaker 2: See I I've never done laser, but I'm not opposed to it. I've just I'm definitely for a while. I just like you like to have a little patch because I like to pull it when I came. But that was a long time ago. Now everything's gone. I just like it just got weird and like, yeah, I messed up a haircut one time and I just didn't back the same. Yeah, you know, yes, all out of it. This, this, that and bam boom cut. All right, all right, guys, that is Truth with Texas. We're gonna take another little quick break and then we're gonna come back and they're gonna ask me four questions that I'm gonna get in the hot seat for. So I hope you're ready private talk. I hope you're liking subscribing and loving this segment. And uh, let's get back with Truth with Texas. All right, all right, all right, I hope you guys liked that Truth with Texas because I know I did. But now we're going to get with some questions from my guests to me, because it's not all about you guys being in the hot seat. Sometimes I got to put myself and my big booty into the seat too. So now that we're a little bit more comfortable. I know you haven't watched my scenes yet, but you've talked to me. You can know a little bit more about myself. I'll forgive you, but I trust me. But I just want you to know more about me. So with that being said, sometimes it's even better that you didn't know my scenes. So ask me any questions you together, four questions together, separate whatever you want to know.
Speaker 4: Let's go.
Speaker 2: Yeah, thank you, thank you. Jay.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna ask the not so exotic eurotic question first, So I just want to know. So as far as you actually having sex, you know that it is your job right when it was, because you don't do it anymore, did that change the dynamic personally? Were you kind of like ugh, no, like i'm off work today, you're not getting any like okay.
Speaker 2: So for me, I'll tell you on two parts. Because once I was married in the business, and I was with a partner who was who was in the business as well, and I was and then we, like I said, I've been divorced for five years now, so now I've been in a separate category. So overall, for me, in porn like work is work like for me? It's like as much as you go on a stage and you sing a song and you do a performance, it's like you're there to do a job. For me, it's like I'm a sexual athlete, like I like to say, so for me, I'm there for a job. I don't care. I don't I want you to find wine and dine me. I don't care about whatever, Like we're there for this, that and the other. So because of that, like you said, it became mechanical to a point. But at home for me was the first and the only time that it was more intimate. Because it's at home. It was more like I didn't have someone being like hey, open up, or hey like do this, or hey you're timing each scene or not each scene, but each like position there you go, thank you each positions where it was like a time thing. So it was like at that moment it was more kind of like intimate of sorts because it's like it was the first time it was like closed. It was like kind of like what they would can see about can say about softcorep Horn where it's like all close up. It's very like Levey dovey whatever, And I'm not a loving like again, I am a loving person and I'm a delicate flower, but I don't need to be touched and caressed. And I'm fucked sometimes, but I want to be fucked right. So it's like, you know, the dynamic of knowing the difference. So with that being said, did you meet like while working? We met? We had never worked together when we first met. We I like, this is the thing. It's like when you first get into the industry, it's like fresh meat. So the industry is small but big in terms, So it's the same thing as music, like once you know everybody, you know everybody, but it's like a network of industries. So he knew that I was a performer. We met each other on another set. We kind of like hit it off and those kind of things, and that's kind of like how it came. But I'd never actually had sex with him before I had met him in order did we actually get intimate until later on And the thing exactly because it's but at the same time, it's also a double edged sword because then it's like everyone's like, oh, she's the new one who's like it's like pray, you know, you're like shark and the water is bait. You know what I mean, So you don't really know. So for me, I definitely had a really unique start of things because I came from like a reality based type of porn. It was like a college amateur tour was how the first film I ever was in, and I was in college, like the whole thing. But I like that type of more that whole thing. So it was really honestly, like as much as like you said, like reality is reality in your life, reality was reality in mind as well from the beginning because it was a reality type of perform where they went to college to do scenes with girls had never done it before, which was true, but it was also somewhat set up to a point, you know, So that was like how I got into the industry. So then it kind of navigated to that. But so back in the whole thing about being personal and how it felt for me, personal sex to me is more intimate than work sex because work sex is more of like a job. And I'm not not that I don't get off because even for me, I feel like, if I'm having sex without feeling like a robot, I have to get off and have like and have like meaning. But for me is I don't need him to make me get off. I know my body enough to know what I can do that if I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna fucking, I'm gonna come, and that it doesn't not all the time. In my personal life it's different. But for work purposes, I don't want to fuck just to fuck and not like come because to me, I feel like again blue lips, like we talked about earlier, that's frustrating for everybody. That's frustrating for everybody. So for me is if I want to do it, I'm fucking and it feels good, even for a little bit. I'm gonna fuck to come because I want to get off and it don't necessarily need the man to do that. But and sometimes you do personally, but not in my work life.
Speaker 1: Was like, damn, I's just gonna meet a guy and he's always gonna wonder if she's.
Speaker 2: See And that's why for my personal life. And I don't know if that's question number two, but for my personal life, like when dating wise is really difficult for me, is because it's the stigma of separating from do you want to fuck Alexis Texas? Or do you want to fuck Alexis because there is, like you said earlier, even with the reform, ratchetness is it's still it's not a different person that you're calling it, but it is someone that flies inside you. So it's like you have it in you, but when does it get unleashed and unlocked by certain people and moments that happen that are a little bit more occurred to that unleashes your freak a little bit more. So each person is different, So I feel like I have more intimate sex personally because I feel like I'm more picky with who I choose in my personal level. It is because in porn it was really a close niche family that was all tested in like happily whatever. But yes, yes, tested and tested is a big key is why the you know in the industry is a safe place where we do get tested and people are all in a safe environment.
Speaker 1: Yeah better everybody stay in the huddle.
Speaker 2: Yes, but sometimes astray so you know what I mean. So that's why you still have that there's testing factors for those things. It's because not everybody can be honest at all times, and that's why you gotta keep them in line. You gotta keep them in check. Your pampan gotta be strong. Next question for Miss Texas.
Speaker 1: Okay, another one and another way. You see you're real transparent. So I feel like I'm little answer to this question, but I got to ask, at what point in the new relationship that you say and by the way, I used to bust it why? Okay?
Speaker 2: You know what's funny for me is like a little bit because it's like, I'm so new to this dating like thing and the like. And then I live in La, so I say at La. But just dating in general is really odd and weird to me. So in the beginning when I first started dating, like I would just be like, oh, guys, would be like, hey, what's your number, And I'm like, I don't get my number, but here's my Instagram. And I would do that on purpose because I'm like, this is my Instagram. If you want to figure out a way to follow me or to contact me, then I'll like, cause you're gonna put it in work. But I did it for two reasons. One because I wanted to put in work to see if it was a little bit more than just getting some bitchus number. Two, you're gonna see my instagram. You're gonna see what my page is. So now at that point you have the option to a proceed with you know what you want to do, but you know who I am, and there's no getting away with the fact that I am Alexis Texas and the fact that I've what I've you know, chose to done at one point in my life. So I like to kind of put that out because it's kind of like if they want to talk about it, when they proceed up with it, then we can proceed and see where it goes with and then some do and some don't. And then that's also how I know how to procede myself, because again, I'm not dumb. I wasn't born. I was born at night, but not last night. And I'm not going to just like fall into some trap and be like, oh, you gave me up when I already knew what it was, right, So I'm kind of a tough cookie to crumble, Like I I'm so much more picky in my personal life than I am in my and like I was in my beau, which sounds horrible because like, but in my work life, but it wasn't because I couldn't be picky in my workoup because I was, but it's just such much a closed like network of a family. Then it was like an open world.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, that makes sense.
Speaker 2: Question number three.
Speaker 3: Tyson has a question, Oh, okay, from the business perspective, how has like apps like only Fans and website affected.
Speaker 4: The Point industry?
Speaker 2: Are you a fan of? Are you a member of my only fans have Point?
Speaker 1: I do? I do.
Speaker 2: I saw the twinkle in your eye. I like that. I like that I do have an only fan. And I will say so, you know, it's funny because and frequent are episodes that we've had. We have girls on here that have been that I have only fans that are not in my industry, and you know an upcoming that are in my industry. So for me is I feel like it's only helped the industry at first? And I said in some of my other episodes that I thought that at first, I was a little bit intimidated. Is not the word. I was a little bit kind of like annoyed at first, because it's like there's so many pistigmas on what I chose to do that I get ridiculed, like oh, you're a whore this or whatever. Okay, cool, call me something else that I don't know, but everybody in a place we called that nice. But my thing is is that I chose to do it because I believed in what I like. I chose what I was doing for me. I feel like sexist art. I feel like there was a way that I could identify myself and like portray myself and I didn't have a taboo sense of the word of like stigmatizing of like oh I'm naked and saving sex for marriage and things like that. Is that wasn't something that I was brought in to believe in. All those things were real. So for me is that I just found my own lane of like what it was, and so I just made it my own. So what the only fancying is what I like about it is that I've learned that it not only gives women like myself and men as well a platform to like get their sexuality out and with their persona, their brand and all kinds of things out, but also other people in other industries that are not adult from you know, people that were kind of like the Instagram models or even like people dabbling and like just modeling and fitness instructors and all these other things that gives them another platform that eliminates the middleman, that it goes straight to the consumer and you see more of your fans. So for me, as an entrepreneur, I think that is the best thing that you can do and have out there, is because it's it's less money out of your pocket. Is because you're doing more for the consumer, you know. So for me, I think that it's nothing but a great and the gift of God. That like it's like kind of talking to the consumer and an independent contractor at the same time, you know what I mean. Like it was getting what they needed and what we wanted at the same time, and like correlating the together and then birthed Only Fans and all these other apps that are great for us, you know, entrepreneurs. So I think it's a good thing. So, yes, I do have an Only Fans and you should be shorting to it. You're welcome, Jay, I'm not so Tyson X. My backshots is a Lexus Underscore Texas. You're welcome out there. Private Talk. If you guys aren't subscribed to my Only Fans, y'all are definitely missing out because the only place that you can find any of my scenes which I fuck myself and do a lot of great things. Is I'm my only fans because I don't shoot for anyone else but myself, Because that's just the way the cookie crumbles. Miss Texas says it like I want it. Oh, is there anything else you guys want to talk to or ask me? You guys have been an awesome guest. I love it. Give it to me, girl, double give it.
Speaker 1: You gotta tell us you are a favorite. Get it done for sure? Position gotta know that. And what type of guy is going to be the guy? That's the last few questions.
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, the first one's easy, the segonde's a little difficult. The ultimate get it done for me? Ooh okay, I'm biased. So it's like save a horse, ride a cowboy. I like, I could just ride a dick and I'm just great at it. And so for me, that's the best and easiest way that I know it can ensure that I'm gonna get off and him too. But there's a lot of techniques I got, moves you've never seen before. Private talk. But they all know because they've seen them too. I know they have. They've watched my scenes a little bit but you haven't broke, but you will see these will He'll see We'll see them. But no, I think that's for me is yeah that yeah, no, that that position's the best because I feel like I have the I feel like I have the like the most control because like I like a man being in control. But that's also like that you can grab your waist and like do things to you blah blah blah. But for me is like the most the time and the breathing and like, yeah, I got show number I'm about to make you come out like yeah, okay, that part so and then the hold on what was the difficult question that I didn't want to hear the man that was gonna say.
Speaker 1: For Alexis Texas, if we can soalm him up in a helple of words.
Speaker 2: You know what the guy for Alexis Texas is. I don't even really know myself. You know, I've been married, I've been divorced, I've dated. I'm I feel like I'm in this place right now in twenty twenty where I'm kind of you know, I did a lot of like self healing in twenty nineteen, and like for me right now in twenty twenty is like unleashing a lot of things that I was already a freak before, which is crazy. But I feel like it's just coming into my own and kind of like fun out what I really do want. So I don't really know if there's like a particular type or a person or whatever that is set for me, but I feel like there is there is a soulmate out there for me, somewhere out there. And I don't know where you are. Private talk, but you have to make me laugh, you have to, like, bet it made me a shit. We don't even know that it could be a whole different things. I really don't know the parmet is. We just know, I mean everybody else knows.
Speaker 1: Girl.
Speaker 2: You just haven't watched the sayings, girl.
Speaker 1: I mean, where three celebrities.
Speaker 2: That I want to to make the one? Oh, I'm like, I'm all about fucking about one. I don't know any of their personalities. The same way as I tell people is like as much as they see my fucking on camera, they don't know who I am. So I can put my best fucking like that I've fucked to you, or I not my my spank bank. Who are those people? Brad Pitt definitely is one. David Beckham is definitely another one. And let me breathe out. I don't know. If I don't know, hold on, I want to. I'm like him. He might be watching God, but maybe he'll not know. I don't know. I don't know. No, we'll keep concerning oh fuck you friendship