Speaker 1: Oh trigger Warrener.
Speaker 2: This podcast may include explicit content that.
Speaker 1: Will take you out of your comfort.
Speaker 2: Zone and make you question reality. Listeners, discretion is advised. Hello, and welcome back to the show.
Speaker 1: How's everyone doing today? This is Programmed to Kill Part three? Are you excited? I'm fucking ecstatic. So it's becoming fall. I'm really excited. It's my time to thrive. I love the fall. It's my favorite season. Halloween is my favorite holiday. And so just as a teaser, I'm going to be doing a Halloween special for the Cult of Conspiracy all month long in October.
Speaker 2: We're gonna be taking a little break from.
Speaker 1: The Petos and the Sikos and the freakazoids just for a month, and we're going to do something fun for the holiday season. So I hope you enjoy Program to Kill Part three. Today, for the month of October, we are going to be kicking at old school with some of the crowd favorites, the throwback best Halloween episodes of the Cosmic Peach podcast.
Speaker 2: I'm super excited for it. But that's not why you're here today.
Speaker 1: Today we are discussing Program to Kill Part three, Diving deeper down the rabbit hole, as they say, and we're gonna be talking about some really dense information in this one. So if you need to crack open a beer, you need to go take a puff. Go ahead and do that.
Speaker 2: I'll give you a second.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna take a sip of this, Sam Adams Octoberfest. I told my brother in law to go get me some fall beer. My bad for not specifying that there are other fall beers besides Octoberfest. I mean, like, why can't everybody just know what I want and just do that? But anyways, it's not the worst fall beer. I guess five point three percent alcohol. Hopefully this gets me turned enough to get through the episode. I mean, it's sorry, you know it's sorry. And I'm also drinking crystal Light because I have this thing where I feel like there needs to be a balance, So if I'm drinking, I will also pound water or crystal light or some shit like that, because those two things cancel each other out right. But october Fest is all right. I'm gonna give it four out of ten pumpkins. I really like the lining Google's Harvest Patch Shandy, and I also really like do Saki's Amber during the Fall. But you know, beggars can't be choosers. I'm still drinking it now what I usually do.
Speaker 2: I want to open us up with a little quote here, and the quote of the day comes from mister Henry Lee Foxtick himself. Quote.
Speaker 1: No one wants to believe the cult story. The TV people cut it out, the writers don't write about it.
Speaker 2: End quote. And so what.
Speaker 1: He's referring to is that, uh, nobody brings up the fact that he said he was part of this hand to death cult. Everyone just wants to say that he was a fucking nut job that went and did all this shit and it was just random acts of violence. Nobody talks about the cult story. So for me, one of the more compelling aspects of Henry's story was his statements that he had ties to fucking cult run ranches just south of the US border. And literally, in nineteen eighty nine, just such a ranch was excavated in Meta Morros, Mexico, just south of Brownsville, Texas. What did they find, Well, they found the remains of fifteen ritual sacrifice victims. The Meta Moros case so closely paralleled the stories told years earlier by Henry Lee Lucas, and they so closely paralleled that some law enforcement personnel in Texas chose to take a closer look at Henry Lee Lucas professed cult connections, and the Sheriff of Williamson County, Texas, Jim Boutwell, later told a reporter that investigators had verified that Lucas was indeed involved in fucking cult activities.
Speaker 2: But why does that never make it into the Netflix documentaries?
Speaker 3: You know?
Speaker 1: And following the discovery in Metamorro's, Henry's spiritual advisor, Clemmy Shrouder, sent the state Attorney general a map Henry Lee Lucas had drawn for her in nineteen eighty five that identified locations where murder, kidnapping, and drug running operations were conducted. She told a reporter for the Brownsville Herald this quote, Henry told me there were a lot of different cults in Mexico who were involved in Satanic worship and everything. I found the map and realized he had marked this cult and drug ring near Brownsville end quote. And what did the Attorney General do with that info? While the Attorney General's office chose not to take any action, of course, right, why should they? U? And actually, in an interview conducted following the exposure of the Metamorros cult Otis, Toole claimed that it was not the specific ring with which he and Henry were associated, but he also emphasized that there were many such interconnected operations along the Texas Mexico border, and even though it was downplayed in most pressed reports, the Metamoros Cult was largely an American entity, something they didn't want anyone finding out about. Obviously, its leader is a fuckstick I've come across in my research before, but definitely worth the deep dive. If you remember, from long long long ago in the Cosmic Peach past, I brought up a fox stick by the name of a Dolfo Constanzo. I spoke about him in my sixties Serial Killers episode. But anyways, we're gonna dive back into that. He was a Cuban American born in Miami, Florida and raised in Miami and San Juan, Puerto Rica, and the colt's high priestess was a lady named Sarah Aldrete, an honor student at Southmost Texas College in Brownsville. One of the Colt's top lieutenants, Sarafin Hernandez Garcia, also lived in Brownsville and attended Southmost as a law enforcement major, wouldn't you know? And Sarafin's grandfather was the owner of Rancho Santa Elena, where the cult performed its ritual sacrifices and buried many of its fucking victims. Another cult member, drug baron Ilio Hernandez Riviera, also hailed from Brownsville. Yet another cult member lived in West Alco, Texas. So we see that it may have been located in Mexico, but we got a lot of Texas motherfucker's up in there. And Constanzo, the cult leader, had been described by chronicler Clifford Linedecker as a quote thoroughly ruthless and malevolent genius with a messianic ability to command the loyalty and blind obedience of followers who joined him, zombie like in a loathsome blood feast of dope, dealing terror, torture, and human sacrifice end quote. A description that sounds as though it were written with Charles Manson in mind. But let's take a closer look at Adolpho Constanzo. He was born November one, nineteen sixty two, to a fifteen year old Cuban immigrant likely an underage prostitute. Constanzo was then blessed by a Pallo Myomba high priest at the age of six months and declared the chosen One. Until the age of ten. He was trained by Satanists in San Juan and Haiti before returning to Miami in nineteen seventy two. Back in Florida, Constonso was mentored by another Satanic high priest, who taught him, among other things, the art of grave robbing.
Speaker 2: Just like otis toole but so.
Speaker 1: Constanzo's mother meanwhile busied herself with being arrested some thirty fucking times, but the charges never seemed to stick and she always escaped with probation and Dade County neighbors considered Constanzo's mother to be a witch or a sorceress, and authorities once found her living in a vacant, dilapidated apartment that was heavily smeared with your favorites blood, human shit, and urine cozy now. Eventually she was charged with trespassing and child neglect, and by mid nineteen eighty four, Adolfo had moved to Mexico City, where he served as something of a psychic to the stars, earning extravagant fees and quite lavish living. His extremely neat and orderly home in a high dollar suburb of Mexico's capital city was located directly across from an elementary school. Michael Lakino two point zero I think so, and he was described as having a magnetic personality. He attracted an array of famous and colorful people, including entertainment stars, fashion models, transsexual nightclub performers. Always got to have a couple of those in your back pocket, politicians, businessmen, crime lord's, police officials, and civil servants. One of his followers was Irma Serrano, a singer slash actress and the high profile mistress of a former president of Mexico. Another admirer was Florentino Ventura, the head of the Mexican branch of Interpol, and actually Ventura was such a devoted disciple that he considered himself to be Constanso's godson. Self appointed, of course, and Ventura allegedly killed himself in Mexico City on September seventeenth, nineteen eighty eight, after killing his wife and another woman. Strangely, though, all three were killed with the same burst of gunfire. Remember the nice tale I told you about Henry Marshall blowing his own chest out with a shotgun five times and then poisoning himself with carbon monoxide.
Speaker 2: It's crazy all the way.
Speaker 1: Someone can kill themselves these days. Like while it looks like he was shot in the back one hundred and twenty seven times with a minigun, his skull is completely crushed into oblivion, and both of his feet are missing. God damned epic suicide. Another one for the books, ladies and.
Speaker 2: Gentlemen like honestly. But back to the story.
Speaker 1: So. The Metamoros cult was first exposed in early April nineteen eighty nine. Police searching the ranch on April first discovered drugs and a cult paraphernalia. Returning on April ninth, authorities arrested four members of the cult, all of whom were members of the Hernandez drug family. Two days later, the first bodies were exhumed from Rancho Santa Elena. Some of the victims guys, had been beheaded, and some of them had been grotesquely disfigured by machete blows to the head. Brains, hearts, lungs, and other internal organs had been cut or torn from many of the bodies, and some of these were found stewing in cauldrons in a shed at the ranch, like fucking Texas chainsaw mascer type shit made him into fucking chili ate him with a piece of corn bread on the side.
Speaker 2: Literally, But wait, there's more.
Speaker 1: Spines had been ripped from the decomposing corpses and fashioned into ceremonial necklaces.
Speaker 2: One victim.
Speaker 1: Was reportedly boiled alive, another skinned alive. All were mutilated to varying degrees, and it was all fucking fucked up, okay. These victims included the owner and secretary of a company that served as a front for a cocaine processing lab, an informant for the Federalies and his mistress, two federal narcotics officers, three former police officers, and the American nephew of a US customs agent. There were also a number of law enforcement personnel within the cult, including Salvador Vidal Garcia, a Mexico City Federal Judicial Police agent who was in charge of narcotics investigations.
Speaker 2: This dude.
Speaker 1: Juan Benitez, the commandante of the Federal Judicial Police, claimed that their quote were another six agents involved, but had no proof to bring any charges in quote my fucking ass.
Speaker 2: And the thing is.
Speaker 1: In addition to the victims found out the ranch, the colt was also said to be responsible for the deaths of at least seven members of a drug trafficking family who were killed in a mass slaughter because they had evidence of police complicity in the drug trade that they had threatened to expose. And that massacre occurred on of all days, the highest holiday on the Satanic calendar in nineteen eighty seven. Now the victims' bodies showed clear signs of sadistic torture. Fingers toes ears, all had been removed, the fucking genital sliced off, two brains were missing, and a portion of a spine had been ripped from one of the bodies. This ain't no Beganner, This was skilled debauchery taking place here. And so on April seventeenth, saraf And Hernandez Riviera, said to be the patriarch of the cult, was arrested in Houston, Texas. The next day, just two days shy of Hitler's birthday, a US grand jury issued indictments for the still at large Constanzo and ten of his followers on various drug trafficking charges. Three days later, on April twenty first, Mexican authorities formerly charged the four captured cultists with multiple counts of murder, kidnapping, and drug trafficking, And just two days after that, heavily armed Mexican federalies burned down the death shed at Rancho Santa Elena, destroying a fucking wealth of value evidence, which makes no fucking sense at all.
Speaker 2: Period in, Constanzo.
Speaker 1: And most of his followers remained in hiding as they were fucking subjects of a massive manhunt. Right But then on May sixth, police searching for a missing child are supposedly said to have stumbled upon the apartment hideaway of Constanzo and four of his followers in Mexico City. Now get this shit. They say shots were fired from the apartment, which resulted in nearly two hundred police officers instantaneously surrounding the building, and then this whole fucking ferocious gun battle supposedly ensued, with thousands of rounds fired in a forty five minute exchange. But here's the thing, though, none of the coltests were shot and only one officer was wounded, and that was in the initial gunfire that came from the apartment. So, just like Henry Lee Lucas, these motherfuckers must be the luckiest people alive. A forty five minute gun battle Royale, and only one police officer got wounded, and they didn't say how he was wounded either, Like was it a flesh wound, did he get trumped in two hairs from the tip of his fucking ear get grazed? Or what.
Speaker 2: If he got shot in the chest?
Speaker 1: They probably would have made a bigger deal about it, but they didn't, So I mean, the world's a stage, right anyways, Constanzo and his male lover, yes that's right, male lover were reportedly executed in a closet on the orders of the High Priest himself, and the three survivors were captured alive and charged with a multitude of crimes. But I know what you're.
Speaker 2: Thinking, because I'm thinking it too, And here's the deal.
Speaker 1: Reports immediately surfaced claiming that Constonzo had faked his fucking death and he substituted his body for that of another cult member. And I believe that one hundred percent, y'all, the two bodies in the closet had been absolutely riddled with automatic weapon fire making identification damn near impossible. So clever of them, right. I do wonder though if Constanzo let his boyfriend take the l though.
Speaker 2: Like, okay, Mitchie, we're gonna die together.
Speaker 1: True of prevails and it's probably a good thing anyway, since I didn't tell you. But I am HIV positive and PREP won't be invented for another twenty years or some shit like.
Speaker 2: That, so we might as well get it over with. Just wait for me in the closet. I'll be right there.
Speaker 1: Fucking Mitchie gets in the closet and the next thing he knows, the door opens and fucking host Sway is standing there, locked and loaded. Poof motherfucker died alone, confused and probably with HIV.
Speaker 2: Who knows, right.
Speaker 1: But maybe, just maybe Constanzo took his little cream puff on the road with him because Mexico City newspapers carried reports of witnesses claiming that two men unidentified had been seen fleeing the scene of the shootout, and the body identified as Constanzo's was claimed by US consular officials allegedly acting on behalf of Constanzo's mother, and they flew the fucking corpse to Miami to be cremated a sap. So they took the body and basically cremated it immediately. Nothing suspicious about that at all, right, And as the investigation proceeded, reports on the case grew more and more disturbing. And this is where we get into the real biscuits and gravy of the whole situation, because police reported finding blood splattered altars in the homes of many of the suspected cultists, and Mexico City newspapers openly speculated.
Speaker 2: That human infants had been.
Speaker 1: Ritually sacrificed by the fucking group. Like I said, this is where we're getting into the biscuits and gravy. Uh, let me get a sip of my beer here.
Speaker 2: I'm trying to get trashed. Just kidding now.
Speaker 1: Some reporters even said that babies might even have been bred specifically for the richual sacrifice, and a guy named Michael Newton reported that from eighteen ninety seven to nineteen eighty nine there were seventy four unsolved ritual homicides in Mexico City. Fourteen of those victims were infants. Other reports noted that in custody, High Priestess Sarah Aldaltre displayed quote signs of a split personality, and as the days were on, three separate personas became evident end quote. So bitch's got split personality, like I'm always saying, though that is without saying actually, because most of these fucking cultists and Satanists have fucking split personality.
Speaker 3: But so.
Speaker 1: A US customs agent told the Houston Chronicle that she clearly had a dual personality, and like most of the other cultists, Adultre, who had married on Halloween Day nineteen eighty three, had links to the Hernandez drug family, not saying there's anything wrong with getting married on Halloween Day. I'd probably do it myself. But I don't have fucking split personality. So A, well, maybe sometimes I don't know what I know. If I did, the other personality would come.
Speaker 2: Out and I should. Oh, you know what?
Speaker 1: Sometimes you know, I feel like I do, like when you're drunk or high or you know, you haven't.
Speaker 2: I don't have split personality. Fuck listen.
Speaker 1: A particularly compelling report in the Brownsville Herald revealed that the drug trafficking Metamorros cult was part of a massive hemisphere wide drug trafficking network here's a quote quote Federal agents have established a pattern of drug trafficking from the Hernandez family and Metamorros to top Chicago.
Speaker 2: Mob bosses in quote.
Speaker 1: Interestingly, Costanzo was reportedly cited in Chicago during the time that he was the focus of the manhunt, but those fucking reports were completely ignored by authorities. Makes it a little difficult for him to be dead in a closet shortly after being spotted in Chicago, doesn't it. And in the wake of the Metamoros case, two members of the Texas State Legislature, Senator J. E. Brown and Representative Sam Johnson, introduced a bill aimed at combating cult related ritual crime, which they said was becoming a problem in Texas and elsewhere in the country. And after a decade had passed, the problem had not fucking subsided. Like I said, the world's the stage. They had to fucking burd in like they were doing something about it. But we all know that's not the case. And get this shit. It actually became super evident when another excavation began at a ranch near Warez, Mexico, and fucking buckle up, because that property was located precisely where Henry Lee Lucas had claimed that the Hand of Death cult maintained a ranch. So now we're starting to see that maybe he wasn't a backwards country fuck that didn't know what he was talking about. Maybe there's something substantial to his claims. So the first reports on the Warez Ranch surfaced on December one, nineteen ninety nine, less than five months after Recindez Ramirez surrendered to US authorities at a location on the US border very near the fucking ranch, and a Los Angeles Times report said that quote clandestine burial grounds were practically within sight of the US border end quote, and early reports indicated that authorities anticipated exzooming between one hundred and three hundred bodies from mass graves on the ranch, including twenty two missing US citizens and a number of former FBI and DEA informants. Anyone else but me hearing this for the first fucking time, Yeah, I know.
Speaker 2: Wild.
Speaker 1: So the investigation was quickly expanded to include at least three more possible burial grounds in the area. US authorities, having learned a lesson from the Metamoros case, immediately moved in to take charge of the investigation, but out of nowhere. A fucking group of irate Mexican senators grilled the US Foreign Minister on the FBI's aggressive role in the investigation and loudly denounced the fact that exhumed bodies were being transferred to the US for forensic examination. But by mid December, with the US firmly in control of the case and with all evidence being clinned Yestonley transferred onto US soil, Mexico's Attorney general was claiming that the early reports had been wildly dramatized. The news reports claimed that only nine bodies had been found at the three separate burial sites, and no more were expected to be uncovered. Fucking huge turn of events, all of a sudden. Not only that, but press coverage of the case almost immediately ceased. The media pretty much came out and assured everyone that there's nothing to see here, folks, Just a couple hundred dead USFBI and CIA informants.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: I mean, like eight or nine prostitutes is all. It is nothing to see here. That's exactly what they want people to believe. It's always the fucking, poor, fucking prostitutes that no nobody cares about.
Speaker 2: So people just move on with their life. But hello, that's not what it was.
Speaker 1: So the final report, carried by the Los Angeles Times maintained that some victims had quote reportedly disappeared after being detained by men in Mexican police uniforms, raising questions about the extent of police corruption in Mexican law enforcement end quote and not surprisingly, the reports made no mention of the extent of police corruption in American law enforcement. Officials were so fucking quick to claim that there was no connection between the bodies exzoomed at the ranch and the unsolved murders of hundreds of young women in the Juarez area, And to this fucking day, there is no consensus on the number of women that had been brutally raped, tortured, and murdered since the killings began in nineteen ninety three, but estimates run as high as fucking five hundred dude, with hundreds more reportedly missing and possibly did. So let's dig a little bit deeper. In the nineteen sixties, the Mexican government offered Western corporations a sweetheart deal build factories on the Mexican side of the border to manufacture and assemble goods, operate with disregard for environmental and labor laws, and to top it off, pay no local taxes and then boom. The so called maqui ladoras I think I'm pronouncing that correctly, which had previously been known as sweatshops, soon began to dot the US Mexico border.
Speaker 2: Before long they.
Speaker 1: Numbered in the fucking hundreds. The highest concentration of those sweatshops is in Juarez, which is home to about five hundred plus factories employing two hundred thousan plus workers in About eighty percent of the factories in Wares are American owned. Surprise, and as the labor intensive sweatshops proliferated, the populations of border cities like Wares quickly swelled. But as the population grew, there was no corresponding investment in the cities. There has been no attempt to create infrastructure, no roads or housings. Taxation is voluntary for companies in most of them pay fucking none.
Speaker 2: They've done a fucking bang.
Speaker 1: Up job over there, and according to official estimates, the population of Wares has tripled, running as high as over two million. Many of the new arrivals are fucking young women. Since the workforce employed by the sweatshops is seventy percent female, and most of these young women end up living in these fucking shantytown neighborhoods that have sprung up in cities like Wuarez. These neighborhoods have no real roads, no street names, no addresses, no utilities, and no public services. Violence is endemic, drug lords rule the streets, and there's no fucking taco bell I mean fucking Mayhem and fucking Life in Wahrez is punctuated by executions and kidnappings in broad daylight committed by death squads working for the lords of the lucrative trade. A city associated with grinding poverty and home to one of Mexico's foremost drug trafficking operations, and it is against this backdrop the murders have been committed. Most of the victims have been fucking sweatshop workers. Some of them have disappeared while traveling alone late at night, after having their workshifts changed at the last minute, or after being locked out for arriving to work late, and some reports revealed that eerily similar murders are now occurring in other sweatshop towns along the US Mexico border, including Chihuahua, Nueva Laredo and Metamorros and fucking many of the war as victims have had modeling quote unquote photographs taken of them while they were at work in the fucking factories, and some circumstantial evidence suggests a very fucking disturbing scenario. The photographs taken by recruiters quote unquote working within this wetshops are arranged in albums that are then used as catalogs from which the fucking victims are selected.
Speaker 2: Just think.
Speaker 1: You think it's just picturre d ay at the factory, turns out you're literally.
Speaker 2: Lining up for the slaughter. So get this.
Speaker 1: The first Warez victim's body, by most accounts, was found on January twenty third, nineteen ninety three. The first suspect was abdel Latif Sheriff, who was arrested two years later in nineteen ninety five. Sheriff had a very interesting history, one with close parallels to many other alleged serial killers, as we will see in later episodes. But so Sharriff was born in Egypt in nineteen forty seven and was reportedly sexually abused as a child known surprise, including being frequently sodomized by his own fucking father and other mel relatives, and in his early twenties, Sharriff immigrated to the United States, landing first in New York City and then in New Hope, Pennsylvania. By nineteen eighty one, he was living in Palm Beach, Florida, where he worked as a chemist and engineer. In May of that year, Sharriff beat and repeatedly raped an unidentified twenty three year old woman. For those offenses, he received only probation, and in August of the same year he was charged with another rape. He was again convicted, but he served just forty five days. The next year, he was married very briefly in Gainesville, Florida, until he beat his bride literally unconscious, and she divorced him shortly Fucking after that, in March nineteen eighty three, Shariff beat and repeatedly raped yet another victim. In January nineteen eighty four, while awaiting sentencing, he managed to escape, but he was soon recaptured and on January thirty first sentenced to serve twelve years. Not quite six years later, in October nineteen eighty nine, Shariff was paroled. At that time, he was to be deported but instead he was allowed, for unexplained.
Speaker 2: Reasons, to remain in.
Speaker 1: The country, and Shariff started working in Midland, Texas at Benchmark Research and Technology, And while working and living in Texas, the thrice convicted beating, raping douche hole was photographed shaking hands with Sentator Phil Graham, in addition to being singled out for praise by the US Department of Energy. Then, in nineteen ninety one, while still on fucking parole, Sheriff was arrested for drunk driving. He suffered no repercussions at all whatsoever for that offense, and by nineteen ninety three he was once again facing charges of holding a woman captive and raping her repeatedly. But as luck would have it, in May of the following year, the state of Texas inexplicably agreed to drop all the charges against the fucking mongrel ash repeat offender if Sheriff would agree to voluntarily leave the country.
Speaker 2: So what did he do? Well? He promptly moved.
Speaker 1: To an exclusive residential neighborhood in fucking Wais, Mexico, and went to work at Benchmark's sweatshop and boom. In nineteen ninety five, October Sheriff was arrested by fucking Mexican authorities and charged with guess what, burglary Just kidding, fucking rape, definitely still raping, and even though he was convicted and given a thirty year sentence, the bodies of young women continued to pile up in and around Warez. Next to be arrested were a gang of nightclub workers known as the Rebels, who were allegedly being paid by Shariff to continue the killings.
Speaker 2: Whoa twist.
Speaker 1: The gang was led by Armandares Diez, also known as L Diablo, and in early nineteen ninety nine, five members of another gang, the Tolltext, led by Jesus Guardado Marques, also known as El Dracula, were arrested and accused of collaborating with fucking Sheriff.
Speaker 2: The gang confessed to fifteen of.
Speaker 1: The murders, but later recanted, claiming that their torture by the police had produced the confessions. Now this is interesting. This is a plot twist, okay, m night Shamalan style, because you want to blame it on the gang, right Dracula and fucking El the Oblo. It sounds fucking pature perfect, But then you find out the police literally tortured them into confessing h and the arrests of the two gangs failed to slow the pace of the killings and disappearances. So obviously wasn't fucking them. Even though you want to pin it on them because they got some fucking badass gang.
Speaker 2: Names, it's not them.
Speaker 1: After the arrest of the Toltecs, the FBI sent some of its famous profilers to Warez. Among them was Robert Wrestler, who fucking helped along the theory that the murders were the work of Rescindez Ramirez from the last episode. But the arrest of Rescindez Ramirez in July nineteen nine didn't put a fucking stop to the killings either, and before the year was out, more and more young women would go missing, more bodies would surface in their mass graves at the ranch would be discovered. On November six and November seven, two thousand and one, eight of the bodies were discovered in a vacant lot just three hundred yards from the headquarters of the Association of.
Speaker 2: The fucking Sweatshops.
Speaker 1: And then they got these fucking confessions from these two bus drivers, Victor Javier Garcia and Gustavo Gonzalez Mezza fucking bus drivers bus drivers, okay, And just like with the previous us, the fucking police obtained these confessions through literally torturing these two fucking bus drivers. They obviously picked the wrong fucking day to be a bus driver in Warez. These two guys had fucking visible burn marks on their bodies, marks that had been made with stun guns used by the police to try and elicit confessions. And a detective thoroughly searched a van that the bus drivers had supposedly used to abduct the women, and wouldn't you know, he found no evidence to support the allegations. And actually, according to the detective, he was asked to help plant evidence against the two bus drivers who were charged with the murders. He said, quote, a couple of police officers brought us items for us to put in the and they said was used to abduct the women end quote. And thankfully, the fucking detective refused to take part in the framing of the two bus drivers, and in January two thousand and two he resigned in protest over the handling of the case. He has said that he believes that some police were involved and are involved in the murders.
Speaker 2: Well, fucking of course they are. But no good deed.
Speaker 1: Goes unpunished because detective Mains reported receiving death threats intended to silence him.
Speaker 2: But he wasn't the.
Speaker 1: Only one blabbing, because in January two thousand and two, Jorge Campos Mario, a federal deputy attorney in Mexico City, told reporters that the sons of wealthy, powerful Mexican families were connected to the killings, and fucking Camposts got a first class ticket right the fuck transferred and he now refuses to discuss the Wara's case. So moving on, the case next landed in the lap of Irma Rodriguez Galarza, and what did she get. Well, Irma Rodriguez Galarza's daughter and husband were gunned down on the family's porch with AK forty seven assault rifles. So camp Post apparently is not alone in linking the war As murders.
Speaker 2: To the sons of the rich and the powerful.
Speaker 1: Now news reports said that those involved in the killings come from prominent families that quote include landowners, major drug dealers, construction barons, energy suppliers, and officials in both government and the police.
Speaker 2: End quote.
Speaker 1: The killers, in other words, have no fear of the police. And according to some Mexican officials, six people from the Juarez el Paso area are having the women abducted for orgies, after which, or perhaps during which, they are killed. A Mexican eyes wide shut party. If you will, the password is caesadillio.
Speaker 2: Anyways.
Speaker 1: On February fifth, two thousand and two, Mario Escabeedo Junior, the attorney representing Gonzalez, one of the two bus drivers.
Speaker 2: Was killed by police.
Speaker 1: Escabedo was reportedly pursued at night by police in unmarked vehicles until he lost control of his car, crash and splatter as Scabetto is dead as Fuco because after he crashed his car, he was then cut down in a hail of police gunfire. So Escabetto's partner, Dante Almarrez reported that he was advised to quote drop the case or will kill you the same way we did Escabetto end quote subtle, I like it. And then in August two thousand and two, PBS aired a documentary film called Senorita Extravaada. And in this fucking film they revealed that some of the victims were missing for long periods before their deaths. Some of their bodies displayed evidence of ritual sacrifice. In many cases, the only remains that are ever found are clothes and bones, and the bones are often mismatched, and frequently these bones are found in far less time that it would take a corpse to be reduced to a skeleton. And fucking sometimes these skeleton remains just show up in areas that have just been searched recently. So what that means is they're being fucking dumped and waas. Police have refused to investigate a number of viable leads, and they have deliberately destroyed evidence, including more than a thousand pounds of victim's clothing.
Speaker 2: That was burned, fucking burned.
Speaker 1: No searching for pews or hair fibers or nothing, just burned. And one female witness who was arrested and then raped in prison, told the filmmakers that her captors had showed her photos of women being gang raped and beaten and then doused in gasoline and burned alive. Not gonna lie, that would add absolutely determine from saying any fucking thing else. I mean, some of the victims were legitimately burned alive. Others were strangled, stabed, bludgeoned, and or shot and according to americas dot org quote, when they're not skeletal remains. Most of the women's bodies are found in the nearby desert with evidence of torture and gang rape. Forensic evidence shows many are kept alive during this.
Speaker 2: For days or longer.
Speaker 1: The bodies are usually mutilated, laid out in cross formation, and branded with signature carvings on various parts of their bodies end quote. Some reports even said that many of the recovered bodies exhibit similar slashing wounds to the breasts, so they're just slicing these bitches titties off and so. A March two thousand and two report claimed, quote, there are patterns of mutilation that have not been publicly released that could indicate Narco satanic rituals end quote. But so then in October two thousand and two, the bodies of two more victims surfaced. Three months later, in January two thousand and three, three more were discovered. Not long after that, on February eighth, almost a year to the day after his attorney had been gunned down, Gustavo Gonzalez Mezza died in custody following a relatively routine hernia operation. I won't say why, but that fucking scares me to death. But I mean, obviously they were trying to off this motherfucker. But of course both Gonzalez and his wife had reported receiving death threats. In just over a week after his death, four more bodies were discovered. Police refused to acknowledge one of the bodies, despite the fact that reporters and other witnesses literally viewed it with their own fucking eyeballs. And in May two thousand and three, the Warez murders, which had been almost entirely ignored by the Western media for a full fucking decade, were suddenly in the news, and a bunch of reports actually pitched the theory that the killings were the work of an organ trafficking ring and that the ring probably had cult connections. New Zealand's one news report stated that as many as ninety women may have been killed by the ring, and some of their organs were brought to the States by an unidentified American delivery person, which is one hundred percent why I believe these elitist people live so fucking long. They're getting new fucking lungs and hearts and shit all the time they're swapping out. It's like it's time for no oil change. Like fucking that movie Jupiter Rising or whatever it's called, or like in Dune with the Emperor guy all.
Speaker 2: Hooked up to tubes and shit. That's like the realest shit.
Speaker 1: But anyways, The Atlanta Journal Constitution spoke of federal investigators quote looking into claims that some of the dozens of women slain in the border city of suadad Juarez over the last decade may have been killed for their internal organs end quote. Other reports listed some different motives for the murder, like quote satanic rituals, organ trafficking, and snuff films where women are kidnapped, sexually assaulted and then murdered on camera for Dalla dalla Bilzio. And that part wasn't in the report, but you get it. Another report spoke of quote evidence indicating the women may have been victims of an international organ trafficking ring. Police were also investigating the possibility that certain mutilations. Breasts were cut off on a few of the victims and some had scars cut in designs which might indicate the involvement of a religious cult end quote.
Speaker 2: Turns out, ladies.
Speaker 1: And gents, the black dahlia was not a one time occurrence. There's probably been some six hundred Mexican black dahlias in Warez. They're called brown Margarita's too soon. Yeah, anyways. The skepticism of those theories was expressed by the former head of the Warres Forensic's office, and according to the Journal Constitution Report, the former head of the Warres Forensic Office said he never saw any evidence of missing organs in the bodies he examined when he worked on the cases.
Speaker 2: Fuck douchebag, I swear.
Speaker 1: Next thing he's gonna say is Marilyn Monroe took pills.
Speaker 2: Like what.
Speaker 1: But so, as of today, women continue to disappear and inconceivable piles of bones continue to surface, all while residents continue to discover evidence at crime scenes after police have declared that thorough searches have been conducted quote unquote.
Speaker 2: Though there have.
Speaker 1: Been numerous arrests over the years, no one has been formally charged with any of the hundreds of unsolved homicides, as to be expected, though, right, but I mean at least In February two thousand and four, Mexican federal police arrested two drug cartel members who said they may have been involved in the mass murder of twelve people in a home in Juarez. What I find interesting about that, though, is that there were also thirteen state police officers suspected of being in complicity with those crimes. So it seems as though in Warez, life is cheap and justice is for sale to the highest bidder, which may be Kamala Harris. She's down there placing her bid. But in other news, on the US side of the border, in nineteen eighty five, a ranch of a slightly different variety was uncovered in Caerville, Texas, not far from Johnson City, Texas, the birthplace and childhood home of President Lyndon Bitch Johnson you remember him, right, who is also a mass murder of sorts via contract killers. One such victim we discussed being old Henry Marshall. But so anyways, the ranch, run by a family of German immigrants, was found to be holding seventy five human slaves. Again nothing to see here, folks, Many of them acquired when they were young teenagers, and the property was patrolled by armguards who kept the slaves chained together and routinely tortured them by sticking electric cattle prods to their tongues and their dicks and balls, and whenever one of the slaves was killed, the body was burned to dispose of the evidence. And get this shit, the Texas Rangers eventually raided the property with fucking clenched teeth because after routinely ignoring all the fucking steady reports of high strangeness happening at the ranch, they had to grin and bear the fact that they were now going to have to search the ranch. And it took the state of Texas almost two full years to bring the case to trial because they were complicit in the happenings at the ranch. When it was all over with, the rancher and one of his sons received extraordinarily light sentences for their crimes, fifteen years for one and fourteen for the other. Another indicted son was.
Speaker 2: Acquitted and walked away a free man.
Speaker 1: I'd expect nothing less right from our justice system, and a media disinformation campaign portrayed the entire affair as a trumped up case, but investigative journalist Gordon Thomas said that the trial transcript indicated that it was nothing even close to what they were trying to convince people of. Thomas also wrote about another ranch in southern California that evidence collected from a variety of sources indicates caters to powerful pedophiles. The ranch is located and meetly adjacent to one of the numerous US military bases that pepper the southern half of California, and the fucking property actually has a rather ominous history. It previously served as a concentration camp for Japanese Americans during World War Two, and later as a deprogramming center for returning Korean War veterans who said they had been brainwashed, and according to witness statements, children from around the country have been abducted and transported to this covert location, never to be heard from again. Once there, they are held as slaves to feed the depraved desires of powerful, well connected pedophiles who torture, abuse, and at times kill these young victims. One man who may have worked at the ranch, according to the reports, with serial killer Leonard Lake, who I had actually never heard about until doing this research. But you know, it's these type of episodes that make me not want to tell people in my immediate friends and a family friends circle.
Speaker 2: About my podcast.
Speaker 1: It's not to diminish my work or anything. It's just heavy and it's dark, but still very important. But my fucking sister is the worst for it because she'll tell people she fucking goes to church with that her sister has this amazing podcast and shit, and I'm like, oh God, please don't say anything else.
Speaker 2: She's like, no, they're real open minded.
Speaker 1: I'm like, sister, just because they say that doesn't mean it's true, you know, And then when they listen to it, they're gonna think differently about the both of us, not just me, So fucking be careful who you blast that shit too. I was actually talking with my boyfriend about that very thing. It was a while ago, and he said, somebody I can't remember who, but when people who don't know he has a podcast, ask how we met, he says tender, which is hilarious. But it got me to thinking about what I'm gonna say to the people who we meet who we don't want to know about our shows. And I'm really considering making up some shit, just like different shit every time. All you two are so cute, how did you meet. Well, I volunteer at the nursing home where his grandma lives, and he walked in on me feeding her pizza roles and the rest is history. Or like like, uh, he backed up into me in the parking lot of pay Less, totally blew my back out in more ways than one, if you know what I'm saying, Like, I'm just gonna make some shit up, like uh, yeah, I'm a nurse at the free clinic where he came in with the scorching case of hemorrhoids and I helped him.
Speaker 2: Out ask for my number why I was fondling his asshole. I mean, I'm gonna get creative with.
Speaker 1: This shit because uh, and he's just gonna have to go with it, and hopefully he one ups me because you know, he's actually way funnier than I am.
Speaker 2: And I'll let him come up with his own stories.
Speaker 1: But anyways, hashtag conspiracy power couple. This shit is dark, and I understand that it's dark. I understand that it's hard for people to digest. I understand that it's hard for people to listen to. But it's so very real and it's so very important and I'm trying to get the message out. I'm a humble servant in the quest for truth, and I hope that you all continue to enjoy the series, and I hope that you all continue to learn, because.
Speaker 2: That's the most important part.
Speaker 1: We are going to, as I said, take a little bris akee for the month of October, and then we're gonna pick right back up in November with the continuation of Program to Kill. And boy, are you in for a treat, because the next three installments of Program to Kill are going to be super dense and information hard hitting, and I'm so fucking excited to present them to you. With that being said, before we wrap up, there is one very important, vital piece of information I need you to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: I can't seem to face up through the bags. I'm tense and nervous, and I can't relax. I can't sleep because my pets on fire. Don't don't become a real life wire.
Speaker 2: Cycle killer.
Speaker 3: Because you see better run, Run, Run Run run cycle killer, see a better run, run Run Run Ronal Ronald
Speaker 1: I