Speaker 1: Here we are now, clarity is inside forty eight hours. Let's break it all down for you because there are some things happening that you want to pay attention to. I want to thank our sponsor today, and that is Uphold. We've all been there. Expenses pop up right when the market's starting to heat up. It's not the right time to sell. The last thing you want to do is sell your Bitcoin, your ethereum, your XRP, or even your stable coin USDC. This is exactly why Uphold launched the Exa credit card. When I found out about this, I was blown away. It's an instant line of credit that lets you borrow against your crypto without having to sell. All you have to do is just use your assets as collateral and spend it worldwide using a virtual visa card. This is the coolest feature I love about this. There are no credit checks and you can repay on a schedule that works specifically for you. It's the smartest way to stay long in the market while accessing your portfolios value Today. Download the Uphold app and get your virtual Exa card in just a few taps. As we roll into the final hours, you can go to the chart right here and of course that means two days are left and we are rolling into what might be actually the Senator's staying over in the weekend. There's a few people anticipating that that might happen, and this is where maybe the vote will occur. If you look at what's going on with polymarket right now, it has actually plummeted all the way down to a fifteen percent chance. And I think this is where everybody's hopes are right now. Let me know what you guys think though. Are you still in the camp that maybe this gets through the Senate and this is just maybe in a position where everybody is wrong.
Speaker 2: Let me know down in the comments.
Speaker 1: All right, So remember that we're trying to figure out why Thune hasn't put this on the schedule. To get the vote, we have to continuing the resolution that essentially is in play right now. That would be the first thing that has to get done in terms of order of business. So the CR would explain why Thune did not file the cloture and the motion to proceed on the Clarity Act yesterday, and of course today is what we're.
Speaker 2: Watching right now. So this is still it now.
Speaker 1: Granted that the CR will be a quick vote most likely kind of the rubber stamp that we anticipate for this, but it would mean that at least this would.
Speaker 2: Give Thoon the green light.
Speaker 1: And if you look at a couple of the points right here the Senate dem this of course coming from Cynthia Lamas saying that all of these Dems need to think hard before killing this bipartisan Act. And of course she's pointing very hard right now at the Democrats and maybe putting them in a position of defense. Now, does that mean that we do have some potential here where some of these Dems might actually flip if a vote does go to the floor, Because that's still the other aspect is that if it does make it to the floor, does and do we have enough of the Dems to be able to make it to an actual passage? And do we retain enough of the Republicans. So those are the things we're a little bit concerned with. I want to play Lummis's clip here because she's talking about this extension into the weekend.
Speaker 3: Take a look where does it stand right now?
Speaker 2: When we were together the last time, you said you're.
Speaker 4: Hoping that you could actually get.
Speaker 5: This passed before you all leave for recess, which is supposed to be this Friday.
Speaker 6: Maria, I don't think we'll be leaving on Friday. I think we'll go into the weekend. There are other bills in addition to the Clarity Act that we need to take votes on before we leave for the August recess, and Clarity is one of those bills. So I do believe that we will get a vote on the Clarity Act and get people on the record. After eleven months of negotiating with Democrats and adding three hundred plus pages to the bill at their request, it's just time to get people on the record.
Speaker 1: Even though she says the weekend the next forty eight is really kind of the key of being able to get this through because obviously that's going to be pushing this into at least the vote element of going into the Senate. So the next two days still very important on how this goes forward. The other thing that could play into this is that and why people might be staying.
Speaker 2: Over is that they need a win. Senators are going to need to win.
Speaker 1: Going back to their communities and be able to say, hey, this is what we got done. And this of course will of course carry over into what could be happening in the midterms as well. Let me play this clip for you.
Speaker 4: A growing group of Republican Senators are all gained to skip VAK entirely and stay in that swamp for the foreseeable future.
Speaker 7: How caie tell you how many meetings I've been in in the last six months that should have been an email? Got to vote, and we need to vote right now. And if there's a motion to have us remain here until we get our work done, I'm going to vote yes.
Speaker 8: I'm very willing to stay till hell freezes over and think that we should put the Democrats on the record and vote for them one at a time.
Speaker 4: Fact, there are quite a few hot topics Republican senators can spotlight during their summer breaks, and it looks like the economy should be on top of that list.
Speaker 9: So the first time in a decade, Democrats are eking out Republicans when it comes to who Americans trust more on the economy, and.
Speaker 4: Fox News polling paints a similar picture, with Democrats scene as favorable by nine points and ten points when it comes to inflation and prices.
Speaker 9: I'm confused. Does staying really just become a gesture at that point, or is there really a path to passage?
Speaker 5: Later tonight, We're going to pass the next step for the CR to avoid a government shut down. We have bills like the Crypto Bill, a big piece of President Trump's legacy on that front of count me in the list of a growing number of Senators who are willing to stick around here all August long to get all of that done if that's what it takes. But I don't think that's what it takes. I think we can pass all of these bills this week.
Speaker 1: All right, So maybe it is virtue signaling on trying to get this done, because I think this is the kind of the situation that Republicans are facing right now, is that they look as though they haven't able to get anything done. So that still will be a major factor going forward.
Speaker 2: All right.
Speaker 1: So you can kind of see some of the fud campaign that will continue to push into.
Speaker 2: This clarity vote.
Speaker 1: You saw it there with Warren going after Trump's mean points and proposing this to the SEC.
Speaker 2: I doubt that would happen.
Speaker 1: The other point, you've got Brenda Peterson kind of hitting on the Wall Street Journal out there, which was an editorial board. I'll talk about this in a second, which was talking about the Senate bill to regulate digital currency and that this would not necessarily be a good thing because of illicit finance. This has been one of the things that it has kind of propped up over the last really three or four days, just some of the things that were happening around the analysis on the Wall Street Journal opinion piece right there. You have another one right here, and it's only going to continue to get worse. I'm going to go to a clip because there are some things also that are happening in the market where many of the fintech industry is starting to move forward.
Speaker 2: Clarity or no clarity. Let me play this clip.
Speaker 6: There is news here.
Speaker 10: You're offering tokenized deposits, and I want to know what competitive edge does this give you?
Speaker 3: Are you just trying to get ahead of customer demand?
Speaker 2: I know that JP Morgan has talked about it.
Speaker 11: You're ready, Yeah, listen.
Speaker 8: I think when you look at all the banks, we all recognize that tokenization and blockchain technology is real. We've been saying that for a long time. You know, you've got those outside the bank and space saying they're the only ones doing it. The banks don't get and that's just not true. We're all embracing it, we're all building solutions. This is an example of we're going to be doing starting in the fall and then expanding into twenty seven.
Speaker 1: All right, So that was of course CEO over at Wells Fargo way behind the eight ball in terms of trying to get something done on the blockchain and especially for digital assets.
Speaker 2: Wells Fargo is so far behind.
Speaker 1: More perfect fud coming in from more perfect Union, and they're kind of pushing it in the sense of the banks, the big banks, in other words, that would now pushing the bill clarity to let them invest your retirement savings in crypto, even though these banks are already investing in crazy things regardless. So I think this is just the example of the fud that we will continue to see here on Thursday and Friday as this get starts to get very.
Speaker 2: Narrow on the vote.
Speaker 1: The other things that could play into this is is the market in a bottom. Are we finally at that point where everybody has capitulated, where everybody is exhausted with the market. Well, let's go take a look at Kramer.
Speaker 2: I have some crypto.
Speaker 3: Should I be more careful I think.
Speaker 12: That you should give yourself three or four years, and at that point I would get rather patronoid about it.
Speaker 3: Really, four years, that's not that long.
Speaker 12: No, that's not that long, low boy, Noah, I realize some way, and ethereum not really, maybe even worse.
Speaker 5: So I think that people have to take this man seriously because they're doing commercial quantity.
Speaker 7: Now, there'll be people have been and you say, look, I don't know what you're talking about, Jim, you don't know anything.
Speaker 3: I don't have to know anything. I asked the questions.
Speaker 5: I think you can answer me.
Speaker 6: Arvin.
Speaker 5: Christian knows quantum incredibly, he knows he knows bit point in quantum.
Speaker 4: And I'm good at sell mine.
Speaker 2: You are, Yes, that's really just on what he said.
Speaker 12: Well, he's the man.
Speaker 2: He's a man, all right.
Speaker 1: So there he's the man. Well he's selling bitcoin and ethereum now. So I think it's the perfect time, the perfect time to go over and follow in versus Kramer what you.
Speaker 2: Guys should do right now?
Speaker 1: Because this is kind of a good parody on some of the bad calls that we have seen coming out of Kramer. It's kind of interesting. Sometimes he actually says a few things that are pretty smart, but then he backtracks off of these as soon as he gets a little sign of trouble. So just interesting points right now. Now, that is not what the rest of the market thinks. And Tom Lee, of course, the perma bull that's out there. He thinks that we are going to start to see more correlation to some of these maybe the big players within Wall Street that will.
Speaker 2: Get affected by this. And he's talking about Robin Hood.
Speaker 13: Take a look, Okay, I think the crypto bear markets ended. So to me, you know, three months from now, I actually think you're going to see a lot of growth in crypto trading. But there are some things investors are waiting for, like the Clarity Act. We have to keep mind, like when analysts set price targets, they're probably looking twelve months ahead. We're thinking three years, five years ahead. So to us that one twenty number, I mean, first of all, it only really takes you back to where it was a few months ago. So I think those are pretty reasonable targets. But you know, we would expect the stock to be much higher over the next three to five years.
Speaker 1: All right, So what he is talking about there is Robinhood in the one hundred and twenty dollars price zone, which was back here around early July. He saw that clip of one eighteen. But let's remember, guys, that Robinhood topped out right there at about one point fifty.
Speaker 2: And this is all.
Speaker 1: Prior to many of the advancements that Hood has done. And I know many of you say, well, hey, some of the robin Hood chain activity has started decline, but they're continued services.
Speaker 2: I think in general crypto has kind of had that issue.
Speaker 1: But I want to play another clip here by him, because now he is targeting Robinhood as the winner. I mean, based on his analysis here, they would be the winner coming out of all things clarity.
Speaker 2: Take a look.
Speaker 12: The largest financial company in the world right now is JP Morgan nine hundred billion dollar market cap. In ten years, how large is the largest financial company in the world.
Speaker 13: The largest financial service company ten years could be the size of a MAG seven today.
Speaker 12: And well, if I'm thinking about the size of MAG seven's in ten years, I think it might be ten trillion dollars just to get into the club.
Speaker 13: Correct one of these companies now, it could be JP Morgan, it could be robin Hood will be a MAG seven.
Speaker 12: You know, and ten trillion is the entry price into that club. That's one hundred x from here for Robinhood.
Speaker 13: So actually it should do better than one hundred x because the number of shares could be lower.
Speaker 2: Wow, that just blows my mind. One hundred x. You look at and think about this too for a second.
Speaker 1: And that is, and we've talked about this many times here on the show, is there is a major shift in where money is coming from. And what I'm talking about is boomers are starting to move that capital into their next generations within their family. That means that we are going to see a next generation boom and that most likely will come from the millennial crowd, and eventually that makes its way into Gen Z. And I think this is the potential here in the next ten years of seeing just a whole retracement of how finance is going to be done at Wall Street and Robinhood courses in the right place, spot at the right time to make all this happen. One last clip from Tom Lee about RWA's because he's talking about it in a way that maybe you would not expect.
Speaker 2: Take a look, what do.
Speaker 12: You think is the first thing that normal people will buy that will make them go, holy smokes. This is really interesting and novel and probably not possible without crypto.
Speaker 13: You know. One of the simple things is to say, well, what are the largest markets? So public equities are huge, bonds are big. Real estate's a natural market. But just because these are large, liquid markets, do they have to be token. It's because if they're already large and liquid, what's the benefit. I think those do benefit from twenty four to seven trading, just the way oil trading is. A perpetual has become very popular for hedge funds over weekends. But there may be a hybrid market in future created that uses RWA coupled with either prediction markets or perpetuals that creates a liquid market for some thing that people thought wasn't ever liquid. So there may be something today that we didn't think was even a liquid market, but we'd always love to know if it was a liquid price.
Speaker 1: And what he could be alluding to there, of course, is the collector markets. We've had a couple of videos on this very topic here just in the last couple of days.
Speaker 2: You guys said, probably go check it out.
Speaker 1: But I think the point he's getting at this is going to open up an opportunity here for a lot of what has been ill liquid in the past to something that will I think start to move into mainstream. So get ready, guys, we could see some very intriguing changes in the near future. Speaking of something a little unusual, well, you got to go over and look at what unicewap is doing. Yeah, this is a landing page at pools dot trade if you guys want to go visit it.
Speaker 2: One thing that's.
Speaker 1: Happening right now, of course, is unicewap is in the process of deploying something big. Now, this could be correlated to clarity, it could be correlated to just something that is unicewap ask in the sense of the way they do things. You had to aid hidden Adams right there, going to be another hour.
Speaker 2: Appreciate the patient, stay tuned.
Speaker 1: We anticipate some pretty big announcements within that, and that of course means good things for DeFi in general.
Speaker 2: I want to go to a clip because this.
Speaker 1: Will get into why uniswap might actually be the trade right now in crypto.
Speaker 2: Take a look.
Speaker 10: Look, I think that's I think that's probably the easiest trade right now in crypto. Many of those assets are extraordinarily small right. UNISWAP is a global brand that is on a circulating supply basis, a two point seven billion dollar asset. It's improving its tokenomics. There's a reason why it had poor tokenomics because under Gensler you couldn't capture any value. They've shown the ability to throw a fee switch and aggregate a portion or arrogate a portion of the fee activity to the chain itself. I think that's that's like a pretty It's aligned with a lot of things that are going right right now, real world assets, integrations with large financial partners, improving regulatory status, improving tokonomics, a revenue driven meta. There is demand for those sorts of assets.
Speaker 1: And if you look at the UNISWAP chart, I'll bring that up real quick here.
Speaker 2: Actually, let me pull up.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go, UNISWAP chart still holding it around four thirteen, but up quite a bit off of the floor here at around two thirty eight. So this has been something we've been watching pretty closely, and we've had Matt on a couple times to talk specifically about where UNISWAP is going. But it is definitely a good indicator here as we start to roll into maybe where the bottom of this market is heading and when you think about the bottom of the market, you have to think about is bitcoin at the bottom? While you've got Strategy out here doing some new strategic moves here, and they're going to be matching US government's seed contribution for newborns of US employees, So they're going to add another two hundred and fifty to every year to Trump's accounts for every eligible child under eighteen. I think this is good in general, but when you look at the situation of where strategy is, and if you look at Stretch, it is actually kind of recovered up to ninety three. So Peter Schiff may have been wrong on this, and maybe Sailor was right, or is it too early to tell. Would you still possibly go into stretch or not put it in the common stand below. I'm kind of interested in what you guys would be saying on that point.
Speaker 2: Other things that I want to hit on.
Speaker 1: Of course, you have this happening right now, which is the Trump administration saying they're going to refund one hundred billion in tariffs.
Speaker 2: This, of course is after the Supreme Court ruled them illegal.
Speaker 1: The money is going to be going out to a lot of companies, and this I think is probably going to upset consumers a lot, and I think it's going to upset them in the midterms when they see this, because this is timing right now is not good for Republicans, and I think this is going to force some pretty big issues in general. Here's a clip on this and the nightmare that is ensuing.
Speaker 2: Take a look.
Speaker 11: Here's how we're getting today. On recent earnings calls, executives at major food and consumer goods companies openly admitted to investors that they are using the refund checks to pad their profit margins and offset inflation, rather than lowering prices for shoppers. Nice huh. Apple is claiming two point two billion of the refund They're pumped and celebrating what CEO Tim Cook said was its strongest June quarter ever.
Speaker 14: Amazon received about six hundred million dollars in tariff refunds. Amazon says it plans to pass that money back to customers whenever it can determine a specific purchase included those extra import.
Speaker 11: Costs, whatever that means.
Speaker 14: Walmart, Costco, Home Depot, and General Motors. Those companies have not gone as far as Amazon yet in terms of committing to pass some of those refunds onto consumers.
Speaker 11: Translation, we're going to do whatever the we want with this money.
Speaker 12: Walmart around ten billion, Nike around one.
Speaker 11: Billion, assuming the government to get theirs and the people are assuing Sony to get theirs. Who do you think actually deserves a terror free fund? And you think it's okay that Sony's effectively double dipping.
Speaker 5: And Apple specifically just came out and said that they were going to raise prices again.
Speaker 3: So we paid the corporations twice twice. A dividend of at least two thousand of person, not including high income people, will be paid to everyone. Remember that Howard Lutnick, who's the US Secretary of Commerce, made hundreds of millions of dollars buying shorts against the tariffs. He bets that the tariffs would be found illegal and they would be refunded.
Speaker 1: All right, So the optics, as you guys can see, is not good. I think in general, this is going to blow up in the face and the midterms is this is going to get a lot of people upset, especially as we continue to see the performance of many of these major corporations in their profit lines. Because that when you look at earnings right now, and it's been kind of the earnings pump that we've looked at in the market.
Speaker 2: This is going to get nasty in general.
Speaker 1: Let's talk about this right here, and that is the US has removed the Iranian related sanctions from the Treasury's website, So that means maybe a deal because this is something new, Maybe this is truly a deal that is in the works. Even though we pointed this out the other day, is that Tehran actually said, hey, we're not going to sign any agreement under US military threats, so under no durests. And that was, of course back to the point that I said, you know, you can't give these guys a deadline. I think this is a situation you just try to walk away from and maybe a deal happens. Much like mini business deals, sometimes the fatigue of negotiation sours the deal and at the very last minute somebody is willing to walk away and then a deal is made. So it's one of those situations that needs to be done. The question is is when and how. The other point you have to look at is a lot of that tariff money starts to translate into inflation. Those inflation numbers start to translate into earnings, and that simply.
Speaker 2: Means one thing.
Speaker 1: The S and P five hundred continues to fly, So all these major corporations are absolutely in the green in terms of earnings, and also now with what we're seeing around just an explosion along many of the top five hundred companies out there that are continuing to perform against the market regardless of what's happening. Here's the diversience right now though in bitcoin, and whether you think this is the bottom or not, this is as far as has it ever been, and that is a catchup trade.
Speaker 2: Will it happen at some point?
Speaker 1: At some point, yes, the question is when and how much does the S and P continue to move, because if Bitcoin cannot correct, it should see parabolic moves against something that is essentially inflation driven in the short term.
Speaker 2: Here, of course, was.
Speaker 1: Michael Berry out there saying, hey, the stock market is approaching a major top and a possible nineteen eighty seven like crash. This was a bad deal in nineteen eighty seven for you guys that weren't around. We are talking about one of the worst eras around the future of finance, and that was what we saw in nineteen eighty seven and what that means for the market right now.
Speaker 2: I did a poll asking people.
Speaker 1: If they thought that was even close about three hundred almost four hundred votes right now.
Speaker 2: And people are agreeing that Bury might be right here. Now. I don't know what do.
Speaker 1: You guys think in the comments, because this is a right now, sixty five percent saying they're expecting this kind of pullback. Tomley kind of mentioned this a little bit a few months ago, and then here recently he talked about this not necessarily being as big of a pullback and maybe we are in preparation for an actual market correction.
Speaker 2: To the upside.
Speaker 1: So it is mixed signals coming out of Wall Street, for sure. One mixed signal that you have to take a look at is the Socks is of course of the sem Conductor index, And if you go in and look at the chart right here, you can kind of see the movement. Right now, Simmons is moving with Silver Socks pretty much in place. Whether this is going to be just a high or low, or if it's an actual correction in the market is still yet to be determined. Remember, you've got a lot of things happening right now in the Asian markets trying to adopt and redistribute supply chain because of the challenges that may come under sanctions and possibly even control of some of these semiconductor products. So I think that may play into it as well. For semiconductors. It's still trade I would be very cautious with overall. But while you're looking at that, well, there's more money than ever sitting on the sidelines, and that's eight point three trillion now setting in money market funds. This is another all time high. We've seen this multiple times over the past twelve months. I was surprised when we started to clip in twenty twenty four above that six and a half trillion. That's how much we have gained now. Part of this, as I said, could be inflation driven. Everything's going up, so the value of your money or how much money you have because of the inflation itself, is going up, but also the amount of companies that are out there making money, which is probably looking at some liquidations. What I don't get is why we aren't seeing the S ANDP adjusting for liquidations coming out of some of those stock portfolios that are driving these money market portfolios. So no matter what guys tune in for the next forty eight hours. If you haven't been watching us consistently, now is the time because this next forty eight I anticipate more FUD. We're going to see more strategic moves coming on both sides of the aisle, and I think it's going to boil down to a handful of things that may end up in this bill that we really need to pay close attention to. So stay tuned right here. If you like this video, like and subscribe, drop a comment down below, and also join our free private member group.
Speaker 2: The link is in the description.