Speaker 1: One oh one point three KATIEWB, Fallon and Cult. Welcome to the show. Thanks for hanging out with us. We really appreciate it.
Speaker 2: By the way, Yeah, thanks for being here. You have a lot of options.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we've wing said thank you lately, rude, disrespectful.
Speaker 2: Sorry.
Speaker 1: We have Kevin Heart tickets. We also have Justin Timberlake tickets. So here's how it's going to go. Justin Timberlake tickets. Around three forty after school pop quiz Kevin Hart right out of the gate. You two o'clock people. You deserve a little love and.
Speaker 2: Attention to everybody ignores you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, don't say like that like everybody at all. We do.
Speaker 2: We do.
Speaker 1: We're gonna come back. We'll explain how to win those Kevin Hart tickets in five minutes.
Speaker 2: And I think the game it is not meant to be offensive. I just want to say that. Okay, I don't like that.
Speaker 3: I just want to say that. I'll explain.
Speaker 1: Okay, one oh one point three kt w B with Thalon and Cult, we have your Kevin Hart tickets. Kevin Hart is coming to the Twin Cities on the twenty second. That's his second show. We got tickets I'm really excited for this. I always Kevin Hart makes me laugh, like he just always makes me laugh. He's I've interviewed him a couple of times. Flex very nice, very short as we know. Okay, makes me feel fine because I'm a short person.
Speaker 2: So that brings me to the game we're gonna play. Okay, I don't this is bad. Right, You're gonna have to guess if it's bigger or smaller than Kevin Hart.
Speaker 1: I'm that roast that they ever have that Kevin Hart's a part of. That's the number one thing people make fun of him for is big Shortly it's.
Speaker 2: Fine, and that's fine. His money's up. That's all you need, right, I guess short as you want. You know what's funny.
Speaker 1: You know, there are certain people I read their memoirs, and I think you're supposed to walk away from a memoir being like, oh my god, I like them better. I did not with Kevin Hart.
Speaker 3: He has a memoir ye I don't have When you died?
Speaker 1: No more people do it younger and younger, and his kind of like, well, people are curious when you're at the top of your game, like how did you get there? Because it's not easy to be like as huge of a comedian as he is and then turn that into acting. So I read the book. I didn't like a lot of stuff I read in his early it was just not great.
Speaker 3: Give me like, do you ever know?
Speaker 2: I don't want to know?
Speaker 3: Was it just like he's not a good person.
Speaker 1: There were things in there that made him look like a pretty bad person, like the like things with his ex and some Dui stuff.
Speaker 2: I didn't love that.
Speaker 3: But are you talking about when he went to Vegas?
Speaker 1: I read this about eight years ago. I don't remember all the details. I remember leaving the book being like, I don't overly but my but I But then I like, you know, time, I stopped thinking about it and I started watching I love his movies and his stand up and stuff. So so anyway, we're going to play a game. Is it shorter than Kevin Hart?
Speaker 2: That's how it is. It Is it bigger or smaller than Kevin Hart? That's what it is, all right?
Speaker 1: Six five, one, nine, eight nine Katie w b to play good. Look this is the Falla one oh one point three kd WB with Fallon and Calf Kevin Hart tickets all this week. So if you don't get them right now, that's okay. We're gonna play a game with Shannon. Now, Shannon, how are you?
Speaker 4: I am wonderful?
Speaker 5: Are you good?
Speaker 2: Thank you?
Speaker 1: All right, Shannon. The game is gonna work like this. Colt's gonna give you an object and you're gonna guess if it's bigger or smaller than Kevin Hart.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, are you serious?
Speaker 3: Okay, but here's the thing. You gotta get three. You gotta get three out of five correct.
Speaker 2: Okay, if you don't, uh huh, bye bye.
Speaker 6: For my birthday.
Speaker 2: Okay, So here we go. Street sign shorter or taller than taller?
Speaker 3: Yes, definitely?
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, all right, you're still in the game.
Speaker 2: Is Kevin Hart shorter or taller than a standing refrigerator? Shorter?
Speaker 1: You're on the you're on the right.
Speaker 4: Back.
Speaker 1: Here we go one morning.
Speaker 5: You win?
Speaker 2: Is Kevin Harr taller or shorter than an alpaca? Oh that's toughall.
Speaker 3: Oh dude, Yeah, you're right, he's taller al paka.
Speaker 2: Yeah, shorter than a lama, taller than an alpaca.
Speaker 1: I've seen some tall alpaca. I don't know which one. You're ma.
Speaker 2: You just won.
Speaker 1: Yeah, good enough with that r argument.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, I love him. I wanted to see him last time he was here. Oh my gosh, Oh my gosh, you just made my day.
Speaker 1: Oh well, that's that's what our only job in life is is to make your day. So obviously you're at CMA for night too at the Armory on the twenty second. Congratulations and happy early birthday.
Speaker 5: All right, thank you so much.
Speaker 2: One one three Katy w B. How'd you re?
Speaker 1: One on one point three Katie WB with Fallon and Cult finally a TV show we all love, finally shooting after taking like a year's hiatus. We thought I would never come back. Oh god, that's exciting. Also, this person just revealed that yes they ate a wild animal heart art. It's a ride of passage when you go hunting, which isn't helping his case at all with claims made against him. It's coming up next in the pop Culture Minute.
Speaker 2: It's the pop Culture Minute with Felon and Cult on one on one point three, JDWB Army Hammer.
Speaker 1: My goodness, remember when claims came out that he was sending them in cannibalistic text.
Speaker 2: That was not a good. Well, we saw the messages. Yeah, I mean it was there.
Speaker 1: But he's like, dude, for reals, promise cross my heart, hope to die, stick a needle in my eye.
Speaker 2: I am not a cannibal. Yeah, he was like, jokes, just jokes, yeah, just josh.
Speaker 1: Now he's like, I mean, have I eaten a live heart before? Yeah, but it's from an animal, and like everyone's done that. He went on the Lewis Thorau podcast. I don't know what that is, but anyway, he said, yeah, he took a bite out of an animal's heart. He said, it's almost an overly charged male right of passage when you go hunting for your first time.
Speaker 2: Okay, I will say this, but.
Speaker 1: He said, hold on, hold on, let me finish this statement. He did not eat the whole heart. He did not consume it for the purpose of any cannibalism. It's just a right of passage. It's fine, not it's galty.
Speaker 3: I will say this.
Speaker 1: No, I don't like when you said things stuff like that.
Speaker 2: As the sun of a taxidermist, I have.
Speaker 1: So people have giving you their animals and you're in what your your sick dad doing with their organs.
Speaker 2: You're just flipping up like a burger like the organs. It's crazy. Don't sick, but I have. It is a weird, caalty thing. But in the hunting community, he's not wrong enough. But as somebody who has claims of cannibalism, dude, just stop talking sometimes.
Speaker 1: Did you say you've done this before?
Speaker 3: Have a doing what?
Speaker 1: Take it? First of all, sorry, if I interrupted a snack man, you can't get call drop.
Speaker 3: Sorry.
Speaker 2: Ah god, I'm not gonna fault.
Speaker 1: You're predicting medicine, like, please take the medicine. You were bringing up your dad being a taxiderm was almost defending that it's normal to take a.
Speaker 2: Bite out of an organ. Yeah, well, in the hunting community, you do. No, I'm on some heart from time to time, and that's just the thing. Have you when I was like eight, Yeah, my dad maybe try it first year I ever got Okah, yeah, well I'm not just in the woods taking a bite out of a Is that what he's doing.
Speaker 1: That's kind of the vibe.
Speaker 3: I god, no, he grilled it up. Well he did.
Speaker 2: I didn't.
Speaker 1: Okay, it's less you should have so sorry for me.
Speaker 4: Weird.
Speaker 1: This is why when I'm like, I always feel like you're very by the way.
Speaker 2: I don't think that men should be alphas.
Speaker 1: That's what you you, but you you do have a slight desperation to be one. You though, I do think you're.
Speaker 2: A little bit as a beta. I feel the urge to be an alpha.
Speaker 1: But that is such a weird to me. My dad is a hunter and I've never asked him. And I, first of all, I respect hunting. I don't respect big game hunting. I respect hunting. My dad is like a he eats everything he hunts, and like that's that's what he eats.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's a lot of people out there for that.
Speaker 1: So I'm not judgmental of hunting at all. My dad, my dad's all about I have never asked him because I didn't think it was something I should ask if he's ever eaten the heart out of it, because it's a right of passage as a man when you get your first kill.
Speaker 4: What.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was very caulty, but I don't know. My dad said in the Native back in the hood, don't roll your eyes, my dad. My dad said, as a Native, it is something that traces back to like something we used to do as to you.
Speaker 1: And as a group, right, But I am rolling my eyes because you said your sister just took an ancestry DNA and you're like zero percent native. Well, even though you've been making claims of it for quite some time now.
Speaker 3: She's four percent.
Speaker 2: But apparently it's stronger than the mail I would have to take myself. And also, do we trust ancestry dot com?
Speaker 1: I think more so than your dad.
Speaker 7: I do.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest with you. Yeah, all right, let's dive in really quickly to a couple of other things. And we're running low on time here as we got chatted about the weirdest thing of all time.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: HBO released the first look at season three of euphour Ya. Finally, filming began this month after like forty years off. All the high schoolers are seventy six years old. The image of features Zendaya, who returns as her troubled roue character.
Speaker 2: Does anybody care anymore about it? Probably don't come back around.
Speaker 1: It has the biggest stars ever and it's Zindaiya, Jacob Elordi, and Sydney Sweeney. Yeah. And then this Thursday, Lady Gaga joins the Hot Ones podcast and test her ability to eat spicy wings. I think that'll be a fun one. I bet she's the kind of her second handle the heat or at least act like she can, you know, mm hm, And that is your pop culture minute. We're gonna come back. We'll do anyone listening who this is? Honestly, it's because we're like, I want to chat with you? Are you even listening to the show?
Speaker 2: Yeah, And if you have a story, maybe you're shy, but if you connect with one of these categories, it's your opportunity to shine.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So anyone listening, who's coming up in five one on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Cold. Anyone listening who this is? Where we like last night, here's a situation that happened. You're the cat in this scenario. Every night my cat tries to sneak in the bedroom. We don't let her in because she scales the bed and it ruins our sleep. Yeah, but she plays a game. She hides under the bed.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Jake used to be able to not making this up. He had a hungry, hungry hippo marble. He would roll out in the hallway and she'd chase it. But down she's done. She's like, I'm not falling through tricks anymore. I was like a year of that.
Speaker 3: Oh that's so awesome though, So I was.
Speaker 1: Like, you gotta get a phone cord and you gotta lure her out from under the bed with so much more work. Well, no, when I did it, it worked. Then last night he's tried. I'm like, oh, and I'm yeah, I'm coaching. I'm like, you're doing it wrong. This is like the cat would never fall for that. She can see your legs, so you gotta gotta She wants to play a game, you're.
Speaker 2: Not playing it realism, I guy.
Speaker 1: So finally I got a plan together, got her half out how to grab her leg yank her out by her legs like I kiss through.
Speaker 3: They are the cat in the scenario.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to lure you out from under our bed.
Speaker 2: We're dangling that room.
Speaker 1: A rope or your choice or rolling the hungry hungry hippo marble, trying to get you to call into this show.
Speaker 3: Oh we got those?
Speaker 1: Should we start calling people who listen to our show the little kiddies? What works is you have three cats?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so skilled of this.
Speaker 1: So if you fit in any of these categories, you can call us six five, one, nine, eight nine. Katie w b anyone listening who has gone viral? We talked to women yesterday with animal encounters. She videoed a seal attacking a group of people went super viral, and also, if you went viral, I kind of want to share the video on our stories. Why not any unless it's questionable content. Anyone listening who has some sort of ache right now? I know you do.
Speaker 2: You're like, hey, when you.
Speaker 1: Were back hurt last week, what'd you do? I took advilla the next day. It was fine, You're all right, and then you were like pressing your back against the table as I left.
Speaker 2: I feel like when you're thirty, just immediately your body's like, yeah, we're just gonna have a little achy today. That's it. It's fair.
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who eats the same thing every day. There are a lot of people like that. They're very like creature of habit kind of people.
Speaker 2: Dude, I'm more like the same thing. I'm I rotate three things and that's it. That's all my family does. For some reason, it's just boom chicken and then.
Speaker 1: No, your three things are as an outsider, flaming hot.
Speaker 2: Cheetos sang it, you're gonna say it, a pouch.
Speaker 1: Of tuna and some lately it's been a bag of trail megs.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'll do the trail mix has been hitting lately. It's so good, it's so good and so not healthy, but kind of admit you trick yourself.
Speaker 1: But if you fit into these categories six five one nine eight nine katiewb anyone listening, who's gone viral? Has some sort of ache right now? Or eats the same thing every day? KATWB one on one point three KDWB with fallon and called doing a little anyone listening who and if you fit into these categories, you'd give us a call? Six ' five one nine eight nine ktewb anyone listening, who's gone viral? Has some sort of ache in their body right now? Or eats the same thing every day? Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 4: I went viral? TikTok because I work for poison control and I ate a packet of silica jel to prove a point.
Speaker 1: Oh what what? What is the gel? Where do you find this gel?
Speaker 4: Silica packets that come in like two boxes and persons.
Speaker 2: It comes in so many little things.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, so you ate one Yeah, why what were you proving that they're not toxic?
Speaker 4: Yeah, because we get called a poison control all the time about you know, parents freaking out that their kids ate them and thinking that they're you know, going to absorb all the liquid inside of them and implode or wait.
Speaker 2: Okay, I have a question about poison control.
Speaker 3: So where are are you?
Speaker 4: Just?
Speaker 3: Are you at your house?
Speaker 2: Is like a work from home stitch or do you go into like a poison control office?
Speaker 4: Oh, we used to go in to the office all the time, and then after COVID we're like part time remote.
Speaker 2: So what's the what's like the weirdest thing someone called in that they consumed.
Speaker 4: We get a lot of weird calls. It's probably not appropriate calls for the radio.
Speaker 2: Is there one that stands out.
Speaker 4: Kids eating tons of random's?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, dude, kids will eat anything for some reason. My daughter tried to down a toy train once. I'm like, what are you doing? That doesn't why? What about? Hey, what's the deal with toothpaste? Is that a conspiracy? Can I be eating toothpaste or what?
Speaker 1: Why do you want to So?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, Flora, there is a there is a cutoff where we worried about it.
Speaker 2: How much toothpaste can I gum down before?
Speaker 1: That's your next viral video. Your next viral video can be you eating toothpaste.
Speaker 2: And I'm like a quarter of a tube in that's a That's probably where I stop, right, Maybe good?
Speaker 1: Thanks for calling, Hi, Katie w B. Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 5: General?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 2: No, you got so many eggs all over the place.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: A lot of mine is trust, doing a lot of sport.
Speaker 2: Oh, cults is just from standing again from existing?
Speaker 3: What's the what's the biggest ache you got right now?
Speaker 6: The general that I normally have is my up first shoulder.
Speaker 2: And isn't it so annoying to because you could just be like, dude, why don't you just feel good? Body? This doesn't make any sense. Just stop? Yeah, calls.
Speaker 1: One oh one point three k d w B with Fallon and Colts. Anyone listening who has gone viral has some sort of ache right now? Or eat the same thing every day, which I believe is the one you fall into. What's your layout?
Speaker 5: I indulged in the same three things every single day Monday to Friday.
Speaker 1: List, the list, the list.
Speaker 5: Now do beverages also work in the same category as food.
Speaker 2: Oh of course, yeah, why not the same No, yeah, go ahead with that too.
Speaker 1: Food would be weirder, I think than a drink.
Speaker 5: But yeah, so I am. I indult do the same thing every single day, Monday through Friday. First one, it's going to be an almond milk latte every day, same thing.
Speaker 4: There's there's no way around it.
Speaker 6: Gotta have my coffee.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and then I indulged in one, and yes, just one breakfast plant sausage by the brand of morning Star. I only do one. And then I do, like crazy enough, I intermit in fast for about like the next ten hours.
Speaker 2: Okay, so wait, hold on, you're doing one. You're doing one sausage out of time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, take it out, one sausage, a sausage, and then a ten hour break.
Speaker 5: I mean a girl take two sausages, but I only have room for one right now.
Speaker 1: Okay, But then at the ten hour break mark, what do you eat?
Speaker 5: I do a vitamin water, about a half gallon of vitamin water.
Speaker 1: And that's how often are you doing this? I'm genuinely worried, as your medical professional.
Speaker 2: As somebody who's like dove into extreme diets. I'm very intrigued well.
Speaker 5: So, one great thing is that I'm a pastry chef and I get to have little bits of sweeps here and there throughout the day.
Speaker 1: So that all So, where is the fast coming into place?
Speaker 2: One plant based sausage and.
Speaker 1: Then twenty seven croissants.
Speaker 2: And vitamin water.
Speaker 1: It's called balance, baby, I.
Speaker 5: Still keep that figure.
Speaker 1: It's going oh damn working it? Okay, Yeah, tell me where are you a pastry chef so we can come try some of those pastries.
Speaker 5: I work at a beautiful college in Saint Paul called McAllister College.
Speaker 1: You gonna probably be weird of Colton. I were walking around campus looking for pastries.
Speaker 3: Then all right, coo cool, Well thanks for the call. That's awesome.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thank you so much. Have a great day you do.
Speaker 3: So, which category do you fall into?
Speaker 5: Eat the same thing every day?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 2: What are you nomina? I am eating crackers peanut butter every day.
Speaker 3: Is your go to snacky?
Speaker 2: That is my go to snack?
Speaker 1: All right, that's a I get it, all right, that's going to.
Speaker 2: Be in the top ten type of snacks or their crackers and peanut butter. Probably thanks for calling.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 1: Which category do you fall into?
Speaker 6: Category?
Speaker 8: Two?
Speaker 6: I have chronic pain. So I definitely have pain on my body.
Speaker 2: Right now where my hips.
Speaker 6: I have five biologia, so I get pain like my hips. I knee.
Speaker 1: Oh god, that's awful. I'm so sorry to do that.
Speaker 2: If I was face to face with five or biology right now, it's smacking right in the face, just for you. That's what I would do.
Speaker 6: Well, thank you. Yeah, and I work at a place where you on your feet, you're sitting down, you're doing everything all at once.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, you should get definitely a special treatment. That's I be complaining in all day to my boss. I'll be texting like, do you don't even know? You don't understand.
Speaker 6: Oh, I don't even get my pone at work.
Speaker 3: Oh where do you work? That's crazy?
Speaker 2: No phone?
Speaker 3: You're not scrolling on TikTok at work?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 6: No, I work out of prison, so we don't even get internet.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of questions.
Speaker 1: Prisoners deserve TikTok am. I right, just kidding, just kidding. One on one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colts. We do this occasionally. Maybe you've been better than us this year. I don't know what Colt's been about. I've actually been decently good about not doing a lot of online spending. But it's time for our Amazon audit.
Speaker 2: Cold never fun never a good time.
Speaker 1: This takes a look at our finances and how we can maybe make some improvements. Amazon Audits coming up in five on katiewb.
Speaker 9: Today's trending with fellon and cold on one on one w B.
Speaker 1: Okay, look, here's the thing. It's National Latte Day, now cold. One thing about you is I never see you drink coffee, but I think it's because you do it at home. You are a Are you just like a black coffee kind of guy?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, you just drip. That's all I need, just that drip. You know what I'm saying, nothing about black coffee out here? Put anything fancy in your coffee? Is it even coffee anymore? Probably not? What just happened. So if I put milk in it? Yeah, Like, are we drinking coffee or were drinking like milk? What's going on?
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I don't. I don't want this attitude today. I love a latte. And on National law ter Day, the day that the fact that you would disrespect me so publicly, it just feels.
Speaker 2: Like we're doing a little too much.
Speaker 1: Sometimes I want my coffee machine back.
Speaker 2: Don't dig it.
Speaker 1: Then you then you apologize and you say, milk is a valuable set to coffee.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, say it. Say it. Okay, milk, say it has a space in the coffee game. Okay for some people. Okay, you are wrong. Nope, see, I want the coffee machine back now all. I'm sorry. Milk is good with cow's are friends with coffee. Thank you.
Speaker 1: Hate that I have to force you into these situations by holding a coffee machine over your head.
Speaker 2: It's crazy.
Speaker 1: Do you know that they're saying on TikTok where all the most reputable doctors appear. They're saying that you could just rub a banana peel on your face and it will give you smoother, brighter, and tighter skin so you don't need botox.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Fun fact. Medical professionnels are saying, yeah, that's not true at all.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, but that's just then wanting wanting your money. Still, well, they're like hack out.
Speaker 1: There, right, but they're saying that actually might just like irritate your skin more than it actually helps you.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'm sure a little deterrent for us to save a little money. You're like, dude, no wait, stop it, no wait, you don't need this anymore. Okay, Hold on another.
Speaker 1: Way that plastic surgeons are now making money. One more thing ozempic is providing for that world o zempic face. So now it's like where your face gets really sunken in.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So people don't want like the sagging skin, the gaunt appearance. They want their body look them, but not their face. Right, So now they're going in to get plastic surgery to help with this. They're doing facial fat transfers to basically, you take fat from like another part of your body. For me, probably my thigh. I'm a big old butt. And then then I don't need to clearly have a very round face, but it helps you get that fuller facial effect that you're now lacking due to all the weight loss.
Speaker 2: Basically, do I love.
Speaker 3: Just reallocating the fat elsewhere?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I wish I could reallocate it to the trash can Yeah pick a vacation for god. Yeah, that is your trend. Now you're keyword to one thousand dollars one.
Speaker 2: On one point three, KATIEWB.
Speaker 1: How do you go one on one point three kd WB with Ballon and Colt. It's time for your after school pop quiz and yes we have your justin Timberlake ticket. That's the prize today if you get the most trivia correct at six, five, one, nine, eight nine, KATIEWB, I don't even know what time school gets out. Every school is so different because like my daughter, she's five, so she goes to regular school. They end at random times every day, and then it's like she goes she goes to the adventure club after they're.
Speaker 2: Starting way too early though I know that my kid next year, a school starts a like eight thirty. Is that early? Just feel it feels weird, right, it feels late? How long do kids need to be in school? I but what are we doing in school? What are we doing?
Speaker 1: Not a single parent is going to agree with you, because most people work an eight to five job and they need their kid to be in school.
Speaker 3: Well, I happened to that.
Speaker 1: Haven't been nine to five since Dolly talked about it.
Speaker 2: We got to fix some things around here.
Speaker 1: Good luck, it's totally any worse. Hi, katwb Hi, what's your name? Lindsey? All right, Lindsay, are you ready for some justin Timberlake tickets. Heck, yeah, okay, we're gonna get your competitor on the phone. Hi, what is your name?
Speaker 2: Hello?
Speaker 1: Hi? What's your name?
Speaker 8: Chelsea?
Speaker 2: Hi? Chelsea?
Speaker 1: All right with Chelsea and Lindsay playing for Justin Timberlake tickets. He'll be at Excel Energy on February twenty fourth. I'm gonna ask you some trivia. You know the answer, chime in with your name to answer, and whoever gets the most crucked out of three wins?
Speaker 2: Are you ready?
Speaker 5: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: Question one? How long is an Olympic swimming pool in meters? Lindsay, yes, Lindsay fifty fifty. Oh my god, I honestly thought no one would know that. That's amazing. Are you a swimmer?
Speaker 4: By chatter?
Speaker 1: My daughter's there you go? Question number two, according to an old English rhyme, what for some things should a bride wear for good luck? Lindsay?
Speaker 5: Yes, Lindsay something old, something new, something borrow, something blue.
Speaker 1: Oh, Lindsay, you just got Justin Timberlake ticket. Crazy cool, congrats Chelsea, thank you for playing. We do have more tickets tomorrow at Lindsay You're gonna go see Justin Timberley the twenty fourth now have you ever seen him before?
Speaker 5: I saw him when he was I think at all the last time.
Speaker 1: Oh so you're a big fan then, I mean, yeah, we love jaz Yeah exactly. Well, you're gonna go see him again this time, and like I said, we'll do these again tomorrow for our after school pop quiz in case she missed out. Around three p forty tomorrow on Katie w B, We're gonna come back with our unbelievable story of the day. It involves cult. Do you want to lay out what it involves?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's a sea lion who has a foot fetish. Yeah, that feels unbelievable.
Speaker 1: You're right, it's.
Speaker 9: The unbelievable story of the day on one oh one kt WV.
Speaker 2: Well, sea lions feet? What else could you ask for?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 2: Details. Boaters in a small California's town have been left both bewildered and amused by an unusual visitor, a sea lion with an apparent obsession with human feet. Oh my god. The marine mammal, affectionately nicknamed Tozy, has been making ways quite literally, by approaching vessels and playing nudging the feet of unsuspected boaters, dangling them over the sides.
Speaker 1: That's on you quit tempting the sea lion.
Speaker 2: Well, local fisherman Dave said, I was just kicking back feet hanging over the side when I found this big rubbery snout nuzzle my toes. I jumped out of my skin. But then he just kept coming back for more.
Speaker 1: Well, that's what. When you gave him a little taste, he wanted the full cake.
Speaker 2: Several voters reported similar encounters with Tozy reportedly ignoring fish scraps and bait and in favor of licking and sniffing and even gently nibbling at exposed feet. One dude said, Dude, I was just trying to paddleboard in this This sea lion trailed me for nearly twenty minutes, eyes locked on my water shoes.
Speaker 1: Oh no, listen, he's a guy who knows what he likes and he's not afraid to share that with the world.
Speaker 2: And that's what they say, they say. Despite his odd fixation, Tosy has shown no signs of aggression, although you know they're urging boaters not to like tease or encouraged the behavior, because then you're a pervert.
Speaker 1: Just trying to get well, yeah, some real line, and.
Speaker 2: They say, doctor Jenna says. She actually says, perhaps he had a positive interaction with a human's foot early on in his life, which is bringing them back.
Speaker 1: He analyzing this, So we're breaking We have a psychologist in the mix now breaking down why this this sea walls.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was some per some sort of positive reinforcement.
Speaker 3: Was somebody's foot in the sea lion's life.
Speaker 1: Okay, I wanna tell you right now.
Speaker 2: Leads back to the pervertedness. Agreed.
Speaker 1: I'm this what I'm saying right now. I just simply think sometimes we should evaluate how we're shaming, because I don't like to kink shame on the show obviously, unless it's super weird, then I have to. In this situation, foot fetish, that's so common these days, Like get something shocking, Walrus guy a sea lion, it's a shoe fetish. There's your unbelievable story of the day. We're to come back with a little, uh, diet coke chat. Well, we love die coke and we like to chat, So I got a lot of time here to just chat right now. We give you the full diet coke chat in this exact second.
Speaker 2: We're going to do that. Wait, hold on, you can't just say diet coke chat. What does that even mean?
Speaker 1: Explain it to diet coke and we chat.
Speaker 2: I was just said, I don't know if I want to do it, but.
Speaker 1: He said I already explained it, said, we like die coke. You have to wait for the diet chat.
Speaker 3: The way just to hear us drink die coke.
Speaker 1: That's are we more interesting because we have kids or less?
Speaker 2: We'll find out.
Speaker 9: Balon and Cults Diet Coke Chat one.
Speaker 1: To one point three Katie w b Balon and Cult. As as she said, this is where we crack open a fresh DC.
Speaker 2: We have a little chat. Let's get into it.
Speaker 1: Let's get into it.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 1: Recently it came to my attention that someone said I wasn't interesting until I had a kid, which I thought was a pretty rude thing to say. But maybe you know, I thought, should I reflect upon this?
Speaker 2: I was thought it was the opposite.
Speaker 1: Did I only become an interesting person once I had a kid?
Speaker 2: When when I'm speaking in the Japanese about my children, I see people tuning out. I see I feel like because I am, I have chilled and I'm way less interesting. I don't do anything well.
Speaker 1: I was actually gonna say this. I was gonna say, maybe I am more interesting with kids, but I could see where you would be less interesting.
Speaker 2: Now let me break that down.
Speaker 3: You suck.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I started having kids when I was like older in life. I'm done going out anyway for the most part. Stuff like that. Okay, you were pretty young. You were how old when you had your first kid?
Speaker 2: I was twenty five. All my friends that were still in are pretty much still thoughting.
Speaker 1: And plotting out there, right, So not that that's what you wish you were still doing.
Speaker 2: I know I don't watch you, no.
Speaker 1: But you had more of that like youth time to be going out. Would you be like, instead of stories about how your kid roundhouse kicked you, it'd be your friend Marty got drunk and Roundhouse kicked like a bouncer, for instance, at a bar. So your story, your character just changed, and it's.
Speaker 3: Hard to compete with those stories.
Speaker 2: When you say all my kids said data, they're like, oh yeah, well I said this to the bouncers.
Speaker 1: Yeah, oh crazy, Your friends are See my friends, they're not doing that exciting of things anymore. Most of my friends are older. There's so I was like one of the last one of my friend group of like the people my age still even like that hadn't even had a kid.
Speaker 2: So it made you you were like, do I need this thing once I have? Now I can.
Speaker 1: I had my daughter so I would have content to talk about. Obviously, that's the only reason.
Speaker 2: I had her.
Speaker 1: So but I feel like, but I also think that there are young people that have kids and that and that make make quote unquote make them more interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I don't know what one has to do with the other. I guess I just feel like if you so, you're telling me, for like seventy years of your life you were uninterested.
Speaker 1: I was completely uninteresting until I had a child, I guess, according to certain people. So just a random poll you can text in five three nine two one katiewb one do you think you if you have kids? Were you more interesting when you didn't have them? Or are you more interesting now? I'm interested to see what you have to say.
Speaker 2: You know what is interesting? What's that being able to use your kid in any conversation, to use small talk. I suck at small talk, so all you got to do is as up at night. Yeah, dude, Like it's so easy to talk to people or kids who it's so easy to talk to other adults who have children.
Speaker 1: That and also kids are a great excuse to get out of things. Also, oh, man, that dinner is at eight. My kid goes to bed at seven. Yeah, I wish I could be there. Unfortunately, we're trying to keep a steed full.
Speaker 2: I don't know what was your life before. I feel like you were pretty interesting, weren't you. Nah, you're like the hillbilly from Indiana who I did things.
Speaker 1: Been interesting until that moment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's cool.
Speaker 1: Here we go r anyone from Tate McRae's sports car on Katie. That was one on one point three katiewb with Fallon and Cult got a couple of texts really quick. If you think you're more interesting since you had kids or before, this text more interesting before kids, for sure? This text says, I think the person picked the wrong word. You became more relatable once you had kids? Ooh, maybe this text says I was far more interesting and outgoing before I had children. I had my first at thirty four, my last at thirty eight. I'm kind of an old new mom, and all my friends had kids in their twenty so I'm just like the stage where it's like all about my kids.
Speaker 2: Yeah, dude, the craziest thing to happened to me. I had two steak yogurts that a row yesterday. That was my highlight. That was like, that's living the highlights. That's the only thing that is crazy in my life. That's absolutely crazy.
Speaker 1: We're gonna come back. We're gonna do clip Quiz with our friend of the show Ted in five minutes.
Speaker 2: It's clip Quiz on kd WV. Good.
Speaker 3: How are you?
Speaker 2: I'm good? How things are great? Looking up? Yeah? Yep.
Speaker 3: You sound kind of sick though a little bit a little bit. You're always sick, like sick, nasty or just.
Speaker 2: Sick, very cool, very cool sick. Yeah.
Speaker 1: We're going to switch up clip Quiz a little bit today. Typically we do more clips. We're going to reduce it a little bit. So this week we're doing a clip of a song, a clip of a movie, and then you have to guess what year they came out. But we'll still do two rounds. Are you ready for the new challenge? We're just removing basically a TV show.
Speaker 7: Is it was?
Speaker 2: It was so found? You're gonna go first. Okay, your movie is I.
Speaker 9: Got your opened up before you went on one of your little trips, and I tied a note to the end of the line, said hello Anna, this brings some fish home.
Speaker 2: Love Elma. And then you come back.
Speaker 4: Look at all perky, I said, you caught a bunch of browns and you eat them up.
Speaker 8: CO looked in that case first chance I got, and there was not so tired there that hadn't touch water.
Speaker 1: And it's like, no idea, no no, But the voices sound very familiar. It's like Anna Paquin or something. But I don't know.
Speaker 2: What it is. No, guess.
Speaker 3: Is it Superstar? It was Broke Back Mountain.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I even said, I watched it on my twenty second birthday. It's a movie I've burned out of my memory. Yeah, it's not it for me.
Speaker 2: Okay, so your song is it's time? I know it's not twenty.
Speaker 1: Oh. If you're gone, cut off, cut it off, I almost like move because you're already saying it okay, okay, which here, okay, hold on, hold on, let me do some math, let me go rewind.
Speaker 2: I don't know the answer.
Speaker 1: Oh, two thousand, maybe like.
Speaker 10: Six seven seven was on your twenty second birthday?
Speaker 2: Do the Math two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: I didn't go to the theater to see it two.
Speaker 3: Thousand and one. You have two thousand and one.
Speaker 1: That's gonna say I didn't go to them. Something fills off on my twenty second birthday, then the Math. I didn't see it in the theater, but I don't know why I would have waited years and then just watch it on my birthday.
Speaker 2: This was so good.
Speaker 1: Okay, I'm questioning so much. Okay, sorry, Stead's turn.
Speaker 2: Your movie is.
Speaker 3: What are you doing?
Speaker 2: Get out of here?
Speaker 3: Get to that tree line, boys, take care of yourselves.
Speaker 2: Get to that tree line. Hi, true?
Speaker 7: Sure?
Speaker 10: Oh no, nothing, I'm gonna go like Fast and the Furious.
Speaker 3: Probably we're gonna say fury because that's what it was.
Speaker 2: Fury. Oh that was Brad Pitt, Brad, it was furry. Oh yeah, that's his only fans. Oh yes, yes, okay, okay.
Speaker 3: In your song heart, you know what it is?
Speaker 8: That is heart.
Speaker 2: Black Widow the generation talent.
Speaker 1: No one's had a faster rise in fall to fame, and I honestly don't think.
Speaker 3: Ever that he was actually a pretty big fan of hers in college.
Speaker 1: Me too, I liked it.
Speaker 2: She also has only fans. Just in case you're wondering she has makes a million. I didn't know that she doesn't take it out.
Speaker 3: So which year do you think this all happened? I'm going twenty fourteen, and dude, you are so right?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. Is Now we have another twenty one bumping that black widow. So you were a bumping black widow at twenty one. Found a twenty two is watching Broke Back Mountain. So that's cool.
Speaker 3: We had different lives, similar lives.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, you're right, never mind.
Speaker 2: So it is fallin is oh trailing one to Ted's two, and we're gonna come back round to clip quiz next.
Speaker 9: So it's clip Quiz on kd WV Round two.
Speaker 2: Ted is leading two to one in this this beautiful clip quiz day.
Speaker 3: Everybody feeling all right, all right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it could be better, but I'm feeling alright.
Speaker 3: It's a tight race one.
Speaker 1: It could anything could happen. We know what will happen, but anything could happen. Ted will one. Most likely we play a clip of a movie a song, and then we have to guess the year.
Speaker 2: And that's how clip quiz works. Now, found if you don't know this movie. I don't know how to help you, all.
Speaker 1: Right, Okay, okay, well then hit on back and condo. That's a joke. That's a joke with Moana a.
Speaker 3: Milana, Moana, we'll give it to you. We'll give it to you.
Speaker 2: I triggered you. I won't.
Speaker 1: It's shawnmand Does.
Speaker 2: I know he's not very feel dude? It's so good? Oh my gosh. And you could tell me if I'm off.
Speaker 7: But I see it on your face when you say that he's the one that you want, and you spend the night time in this strong situation and then you telling you, hey, you bed, I'm blanking.
Speaker 2: I don't know. Treat you better, Dan, she was gonna say stitches.
Speaker 1: Oh man, Ted's face was making me question myself, So what is the logical war? It was, okay, mo Wanna Malana is so much older than I realized, Like to my mind, in my mind, it's like a New Wish movie.
Speaker 2: It's not at all.
Speaker 1: So I would say that is going to be two thousand and fifteen.
Speaker 2: Bring it sixteen, yep, sixteen sixteen. Well you're out four. So that's not bad. That's not bad, all right. That means Ted's got to be three in a row, right.
Speaker 1: No, I don't have four. I only have three.
Speaker 2: Oh, you only have three, so that means Ted can miss one.
Speaker 1: Yeah I only got two of those, right, so Ted.
Speaker 3: Could wait to be an honest player, fellon it's rare.
Speaker 1: Yeah, here we go, Ted Fish, please.
Speaker 3: Look quicking nice boy.
Speaker 2: I bet you have a lot of friends.
Speaker 3: Okay, this is it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. That movie's freaky. It's so creepy.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Bill scars Guard is Pennywise, he's great. All right, we're tired.
Speaker 2: I think you're gonna know this, okay, because I could see you, dude, I see you drop that beat deep on your bike. You're driving around the you're around the legs whatever.
Speaker 1: He's more of a rollerblad, but you're.
Speaker 2: Rolling around the legs. You got your JBL speaker hooked your belt, let's go, and you're just vibe into this.
Speaker 3: Felt Gui built.
Speaker 10: This is a lot by DJ Khaled, Chancell, Rapper, Justin Bieber and Quavo.
Speaker 1: You deserve to win for that answer alone. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: Now that's a summer banger. Well, what was the year?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 1: What was the summer?
Speaker 4: Boy?
Speaker 10: I want to go summer of twenty sixteen, So close twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Okay, you didn't kill me, you only beat me by one point. Yeah, I feel good about it, but you still want congrats, Ted, thank.
Speaker 2: You, thank you.
Speaker 1: One on one point three, Katy w B.
Speaker 2: It's the pop culture Minute with selling and cult on one on one point three kd.
Speaker 1: Wb Britney Spears biopic is happening. John Chew is doing it, which gives me hope that it'll actually be good. They haven't even gone into casting or anything like that, but one collaborative says music is gonna make or break.
Speaker 2: The upcoming film. Okay, this is.
Speaker 1: The one of the songwriters for I guess maybe the songwriter for the song Circus. And he says his name's Claude and he's like, listen, biopics about musicians are only as good as their soundtracks. So he's like, they better make sure they have that music in there, because that's going to be more important than all the legal drama from her story. Now I don't know if that's completely true, but yeah, if you didn't have, like if they couldn't get the rights to the music, that'd be very interesting.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, when just put house music under it.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know after by the way reading her actual memoir slash listening to it, I have no idea how they're going to fit all that into a movie. She couldn't even fit all of her like craziness into one. But I'm not calling her crazy. I'm talking about her life as a whole man. She didn't get deep into like any single thing, because it's seemingly like she had to get to the next topic really quick. Another artist who well, very different artists, not a musician, but Armie Hammer. He's going on a podcast and I remember he was sending cannibalistic text to girls and they came forward and he was canceled.
Speaker 2: It weird.
Speaker 1: He went on a podcast. He's like, look, I am not a cannibal. He's like, yes, I've gone hunting. Have I taken a bite out of an animal's heart?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Almost an overly charged mail right of passage to do that when you go hunting for the first time. He says, I didn't eat the whole heart, and I didn't consume it for the purpose of cannibalism, so it's totally normal.
Speaker 4: Here.
Speaker 1: I was just be like, oh, that's so disturbing and cults like, yeah, I did that.
Speaker 2: Well, I didn't do it. My father made me do it when I was like eight years old. That is that is like a part of the culture that is like a hunting. It's very culty. I'm not saying it's right or wrong. I'm just saying it's a thing that happens.
Speaker 1: People texted in earlier when we talked about this story, and they didn't confirm it. They actually more people were like, yeah, it is, And I'm just like, could we maybe leave that ride of passage in the past.
Speaker 2: I don't just seems so it's something like we're connecting with your kale. That's what I don't know, that's what they say.
Speaker 10: Cool.
Speaker 1: Also, they are finally working on Euphoria. They drop the first image from that of Zendaya season three. This show has been out for like twenty years and they're only hitting season three. I'm also excited. This Thursday, Lady Gaga joins Hot Ones to test her ability to eat spicy wings. I think she'll be great on that. That's your pop culture Minutes, brought to you by Ovo, Lacy and Lenz. We're going to come back. If you have kids there's one thing that haunts you. Well, there are many things, but this one. We'll see if we have some similarities coming up in five call it we are one oh one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Cult. If you are a parent of a kid, or you have been a parent when they were younger, you know that they go through a phase of what I'd just like to call absolute garbage trash, just the worst television of all time. Now, there are shows we universally agree or fantastic Glueye, that's the only one I can think.
Speaker 2: Mister Rogers Neighborhood.
Speaker 1: Yeah, those are universally loved and accepted. Those do not go in this category. When all It was a baby, I immediately ruled out Cocoa Melon. She wasn't allowed to watch it. It's like one of the only rules I ever made in television watching because I was like, I can tell this is not right for children to watch.
Speaker 4: I know it.
Speaker 1: Just it felt like she became a zombie, and I was like, something is off with this show.
Speaker 2: I hate it. Yeah. We did a couple apps and we were like, all right, this isn't weird. You're feeding for coca.
Speaker 1: It felt it and they they it's a it's a there's actual like scientific proof behind how like quickly they they switched scenes to keep.
Speaker 2: You getting addicted children. Basically it was so.
Speaker 1: I was like, Mom, thank you for watching my daughter. You can't do coc I know why you're putting her in front of Coco Melon because it basically watches her for you can't do it anymore. But the problem with these kids shows is they have the most catchy, awful theme songs. I cannot stop singing this one. It's in my head and it's ruining my life.
Speaker 2: Jenny. Fuck wait.
Speaker 1: It's a Kenny and oh I sing supera Canny a thousand times a day. Horrible so catchy. No it doesn't. How dare you say that?
Speaker 2: I find myself singing this from time to time.
Speaker 1: From time to time, you know, everywhere, Broly couple of puppies and you take some intentions.
Speaker 2: On a mission around the world.
Speaker 3: Try to save the day.
Speaker 1: All right, we're good, we got it.
Speaker 2: Puh puh puh puppy. Yep.
Speaker 1: Oh that flashed me back. She went through a phase with that show. So the question for you is what children's show song is currently ruining your life? It's stuck in your head. You hear it constantly in the background. Some would argue stop showing your kids so much TV, and I would argue, mind your business.
Speaker 2: You know what I I started listening to on my bike ride home. No, for some reason, I don't know what. We are listening to the Peppa Pig theme song, and then a remakes populated. I'm hauling on the bike trail on my way home like zero degree weather, moving my feet real quick, trying to be oh yeah, wait for it.
Speaker 8: Go but a bill A bill, all right, I'm down about the sick.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Hey, but seriously, if you have a song that's ruining your life, call a six five one, nine eight nine, Katie w B. You're not going through this alone. We are here for you. It's Fallain and Cult, katiew B.
Speaker 2: What hold.
Speaker 1: One one, Katie w B. Fallon and Cult. There's a song that's been ruining my life as of late. It's the Super Kitties theme song, Soup Kitties. It's a kid's television show. I'm not gonna do it again. Had you had to know what it was, my daughter watches it all the time. And if you have kids or you know even like years ago you had kids. There are certain songs that haunt you to this day or currently are. So we're getting your calls. What kids show song is currently ruining your life?
Speaker 2: The bubble the song? Oh dude, the Bubble Guppies theme song.
Speaker 1: You know, my daughter never gotten to that. My friend Heidi's daughter. It was Bubble Guppies twenty four to seven. Do you know it?
Speaker 2: Babba bah blah blah blah, God be Guppy Guppies, Bubba Guppy. Yes, I know it. I'm time cue. You only have to listen to it once and you know it. Oh, thanks for calling.
Speaker 1: What kid song is ruining your life?
Speaker 2: Pancake robot?
Speaker 1: Wait? What's pancake robot? You gotta you gotta educate us?
Speaker 5: Yeah, so pancake Robot.
Speaker 4: My daughter started listening to it is at daycare and she came home and called the loft up like pancake roll.
Speaker 3: Wait, I think I have it.
Speaker 2: Hold on, Pancake is coming to town because he makes it up the better.
Speaker 10: Butter milk, blueberry chot relish.
Speaker 2: Oh, fifty million pancakes.
Speaker 8: He's gonna flip.
Speaker 2: Oh you kidding?
Speaker 1: That's good. I'm good. Oh, I get why it starts out hard, but I can see where after maybe listen.
Speaker 2: One, I'm dying, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: And every day, every day we've got to play Pancake Robot.
Speaker 6: And you just drive me insane.
Speaker 1: I understand, who's that? Bye?
Speaker 2: You don't need to know?
Speaker 1: Okay, I don't even know.
Speaker 2: You don't want to know, you don't want to look it up.
Speaker 1: Well, sending thoughts and prayers your way, as I'm sure tomorrow you'll have to play it again.
Speaker 5: Oh yes, yes I will, thanks for calling.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: A couple of text uh, this one I know will hit a lot of people, Joanna says, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and the hot Dog Dance song, Oh do the hot Dog dance?
Speaker 2: This one such a banger, dude, hot Dog pass pass.
Speaker 1: This one says, I don't know though the Boss Baby show on Netflix. That theme song slaps the Boss bloss Baby. Okay, baby, what's that? That's a remake? That's a remake or something. I don't know they still that, And I don't think it'd be fair if we didn't round things out with a Miss Rachel.
Speaker 2: Yeah, this one irks me. For some reason, something's gonna come out about Miss Rachel. I don't think so. I think we just were.
Speaker 1: I don't even need to hear a second more of that. I'll try to put that on the other day she's five and say, okay, this is for babies. We're gonna pass off as Rachel. She's very wholesome.
Speaker 2: Some you what some of them you have to just put your foot down.
Speaker 1: Occasionally you gotta choose your battles. But occasionally. Thanks for all the calls and text on that. It's kat w b.
Speaker 2: Okay, you need to shoot me straight and let me know. Was she hitting on me? Am? I reading into it? Was I romanticizing? Yes, that's offensive right away?
Speaker 4: Right? Oh?
Speaker 2: Why why would no one hit on me? Okay, well I'm handsome.
Speaker 1: You are, You're very handsome, very humble. When did this happens? Founding call recently?
Speaker 2: This happened on Sunday.
Speaker 1: I know you're lying. You've been disgustingly said, you've had no color in your face, you cough constantly, you're sweaty. There's no chance a person was like, ooh, this is what I want. I want to get a sickness for ten days.
Speaker 3: I went to a walk in clinic.
Speaker 2: Here we go.
Speaker 1: Was the trader Joe's people weren't geting on you.
Speaker 2: No, no, listen. I walk in. I'm like, dude, maybe I have stret throw. I don't know what's going on. My throat has been killing me. Yeah, and I'm still at work, hustler. No one. No one thinks is impressive.
Speaker 1: The number four that actually completely think it's disrespectful for you to come and work when you maybe have stress is ridiculous.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing. I walk in. Immediately she's hying me up. I could see it. She had a mask on, but her eyes, no mask on those eyes. She starts. She looked me up and down, but she thought was weird. I could see her go from the feet all the way up to my head. Hold on.
Speaker 1: Would you say she had no mask on her eyes?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Why would she have a mask on her eyes? The mask? Hospitals don't cover eyes anyway.
Speaker 2: Here's the thing.
Speaker 1: I'm so confused by this story already. Okay, so I sit down to get my blood pressure checked, right, have you up and down?
Speaker 2: This is where I was like, Yeah, I was like, okay, that's weird. She's making it weirdly intimate. Whatevers. She's like, ask me personal questions. Like, no, she didn't. What'd she asked? They usually make conversation. She was like, do you smoke or drink? And I was like no.
Speaker 1: And then she's like close her questions every doctor.
Speaker 2: And she asked how sensually active?
Speaker 1: I was no, one says sensually by the way they say sexually twelve year old.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to block it. I don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: They asked that kind of stuff.
Speaker 3: Okay, it's how she said it though.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me close my eyes.
Speaker 2: She's like, okay, so you drank. Know how sexually active are you? I don't believe it Isn't it weird you say it that way? It's weird. So I'm sitting down. I have a long tea on right, and I have a T shirt under that long tea. She says, hey, you know what, I think the blood pressure monitor would read better if you took your long tea off. Like, okay, weird. She wants me to take my shirt off.
Speaker 1: You had a T shirt underneath?
Speaker 2: Yes, cult but then but then no, listen, I know this sounds stupid. But then she's like, she said, it would be weird if I asked you to take your other shirt off. Yeah, it would.
Speaker 1: I think she was reading on you at all. She could have taken your blood pressure with that shirt on. By the way, I just had my blood pressure taken and they didn't make me take off a hoodie.
Speaker 3: This is where it gets weirder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so it does, because right now she seems like a normal medical professional.
Speaker 3: Okay, well what about this?
Speaker 2: My blood pressure just borderline not high? Borderline high? She made. She wants me to set up another walk in visit with her later this week. Take you sious, what are you talking about?
Speaker 1: I'm not a thing you said remotely. I thought you were gonna say when you were like she asked me those personal questions. I thought you were gonna, like give an example of something that actually.
Speaker 2: Made me say, dude, you didn't think she wanted it? No, okay, what did you tell your what I did? I was like, dude, you have some competition, Like you better lock me up. I don't know what's going on. She rolled her eyes, say much to.
Speaker 1: Make another appointment? One on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Cult one K wordplay. Let's get you one thousand pennies.
Speaker 2: That sounds good.
Speaker 1: You just call right now. To play the game, your chance to win hot cash sixty five one nine eight nine kte w B one O one point three kd WB. We're Fallon and cult or playing our game we play every afternoon called the one K Wordplay. We have a contestant on the phone. What is your name?
Speaker 4: Gina?
Speaker 2: Gina? You're ready to win one thousand pennies?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay, So you have to match four words with either Colt or myself. Who would you like to partner with?
Speaker 8: Balan?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Bow gal, all right, go on get everybody loves you love the sketchy shape up set. Great choice. Okay, So here's your first word? You ready?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Head?
Speaker 3: You said toes cold old?
Speaker 2: Okay, so cold washer dryer.
Speaker 1: On?
Speaker 5: What was it on?
Speaker 8: Like?
Speaker 2: O en correct? Oh w And the last word is turn all right faien free la la la la la.
Speaker 3: Found this back in the studio.
Speaker 2: I am, why do you feel? You want to get how you feel?
Speaker 1: How did you do?
Speaker 7: She did?
Speaker 2: I think she did a great?
Speaker 1: Okay, great?
Speaker 2: Did you want to get in the zone with her? You just want to rip and roll? I like to rip and roll.
Speaker 1: That's how I roll. Head, Okay, my initial thoughts are going to be k necker shoulders. I'm gonna go, I don't know. But then I'm surrounded by cold and he's sick all the time.
Speaker 2: What I feel like you're giving me heads?
Speaker 1: Is that a head called head cold?
Speaker 2: Cold?
Speaker 3: Where are you?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 7: What?
Speaker 3: How did you even.
Speaker 2: Get there that?
Speaker 1: Because you just coughed all over me?
Speaker 3: You two are texts in each other. I don't know what's going on now in your business?
Speaker 2: Okay, washer dryer? Yeah? On off?
Speaker 1: Were you in opposite turn.
Speaker 2: Turn turn down?
Speaker 1: Turned down?
Speaker 2: For what?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Oh, Gina, Oh god, we've never been closer.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 1: I ruined it for you, Gina. I'm so sorry you did not win a thousand pennies. I apologize. That's okay, thanks for trying.
Speaker 2: About a one point three KDWW with found a Colts chance to win a thousand dollars coming up in three minutes? What what? That's crazy? Thank you so much. Hey, you decide who's more toxic? Okay? Play along on the text line five three nine to one. Here's the situation. The guy cheated on Okay, he owned up to it. He comes home and he's like, do I haven't carrying around the skill? You know, I'm a new father. They just had a baby one year old. He goes out, Yeah, he cheats, right, and he's like, hey, I did this. I'm sorry. She says, that's crazy. I'm an oouch on Facebook. She goes on Facebook. She's like, hey, just purchase the house. How do I get out of it? Is there like a lemon law or something? My husband cheated on me. I don't want to live with him anymore?
Speaker 1: Oh no, this okay, pause, Okay. One thing I've learned from people in my life and then people who tell me about people in their lives, you cannot immediately pute, like out your partner on social media. You have to give your emotions a moment before you do that, because a lot of people end up getting back together and they regret it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So she's like, you know, I could have been hanging out with his daughter, but he was hanging out with some other lady. They decided to fix the relationship, called it.
Speaker 1: Knew it. I knew it for a mile away. Yeah, because they have a new baby together.
Speaker 2: But here's the toxic part, right, So you know him, he's toxic. He's cheating, going behind her back. Well he stopped right, Yes, she keeps bringing it up. He's like, hey, do I say I'm sorry, you accepted. We got to move past this. I can't be living in the past. Yeah, I did that. I'm sorry. Let's move on. She's like, the only way I'm gonna move on is if I sleep with the girl you slept with husband you following me? Yeah, but I don't so the guy, the girl that he got with was married. Yeah.
Speaker 3: She's like, I.
Speaker 2: Want that man to get back at you. And he has seen him. You've seen him, saw him.
Speaker 3: She's fine, Okay, So he drives to her house.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, this is getting calmed with their.
Speaker 3: Kid in the back seat.
Speaker 2: Now drops her off at his house, drives around for twenty minutes, comes back, picks her up. Everyone's happy. No, they're not.
Speaker 3: So is more toxic.
Speaker 1: The only non toxic person is the baby. The baby. I feel so bad for the baby.
Speaker 3: Yeah, dude, it's rough.
Speaker 2: Dude, that is.
Speaker 3: That's so Everything about that is not healthy.
Speaker 1: Well you know that there. You know, there are a lot of cases. We're not exactly this happens, but we're they basically swap partners two people, the two end up cheating, and then the other two the disgruntled ones end up getting together. That happened in like Shanaia Twain's life.
Speaker 2: Yeah, remember, yeah, Well there was a brief moment where he was going around like dude, I think we're done. Everyone was like, yes, she's crazy, like that's you suck. But yeah, also and then he's like just kidding.
Speaker 3: So now it's just like, dude, the whole.
Speaker 2: Thing is weird. I don't know these people. This is all story, not sending from my life.
Speaker 1: Sounds personal, sounds like someone you know from Michigan, baby, a family friend.
Speaker 3: So who's more toxic?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think five three nine is even? It's equal?
Speaker 2: Is even Stevens even Stevens on this? Five three nine two one? Is it a?
Speaker 3: Is everyone just clean slate? I've or not.
Speaker 1: Sure. I don't think either. When we're going to drop it though, I think they're all just going to keep bringing this up. Yeah, it's not as very toxic. Okay, here's your thousand dollars.
Speaker 5: One on one point.
Speaker 9: Three, Today's Trending with fellon and cold on one on one point three, Katie W. B.
Speaker 1: There's a new spot that Apple watches are being warned they're showing up on people's ankles that like healthcare workers not allowed to wear anything on their wrists. Okay, but skinny TikTok influencers have explained that their wrists are just too small, so they wear Apple watches on their ankles.
Speaker 2: Never been an issue for.
Speaker 1: Me, but I get it if it's a thing for you, such a weird flex, but it is bizarre. I mean, my ankles are so large, you know. We did that one time. We did a video like if it was Minnesotan and someone was like, whose cankles are those? And they thought they were yours? And I was like, they're they're mine.
Speaker 3: Also offensive that you thought it was mine.
Speaker 1: I think that that they it would be funnier to make fun of you because you're a guy. But I was like, ah no, it's not. As my best friend. Number one for two of those are my ankles, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: That's a rough laws, dude. That sucks.
Speaker 1: It didn't hurt my feelings. I was like, I don't have the most defined ankles. I know this. I don't have the most defined abs. Ei there. It's okay. Canna banana basically do what botox does. No, actually, even though you're seeing it on TikTok and that you know, my gosh, you should do what TikTok tells you don't. It's not natural botox. Don't rub that peel on your face. It's probably going to irritate your skin more than it helps your skin. So just like, don't do it. And the new trend with plastic surgeons, they're adding fat into people's faces now to make them appear fuller, because o zembic face is a real thing. You lose all this weight and the sagging skin and gaunt appearance. This is their their like description. It can be caused by this rapid weight loss. People are like, oh no, I need this to be fixed on my face. So they're going in and getting like fat from other parts of their body for me and me a b or my thighs. Thank you, pop it into their face. And that is your trending. We're gonna come back. We do have an unbelievable story of the day on ktw