Speaker 1: Hey, look he's it. Hey, Look he's it. Hey, Look he's it.
Speaker 2: Hey, Hey, hey, hey, welcome to the snart Tag.
Speaker 3: You're about to teach.
Speaker 1: Your lady's glazed by the great Chris Raygun, Derek black Belt, and Tom Sweeny.
Speaker 4: Sit back and prepare for some a shit.
Speaker 1: Sit back and prepare for some glazing.
Speaker 3: Hey, everybody, Chris Raygan here, welcome to the Snark Tank Podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm joined by Sweeney.
Speaker 4: Over here, Derek over there.
Speaker 3: We got a little bit of a free We have a different setup now, you're right there, Bud good Man. No one's good if they put their ahead in there.
Speaker 1: That's a true statement one does.
Speaker 3: That's not like, oh, things are going great. Yeah, anyway, we're we're organized a little bit differently. Derek's on Kingston's normal side.
Speaker 1: Trying a few different things now, yeah, it's mainly just camera stuff. Derek's not in Serbia's Yeah. Yeah, I'm trying to figure things out right now. We're all trying to figure things out. I think.
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna be real, there might be a little bit there might be some fuckery about this episode because because hold on, listen, I some of you might not know because we've only explained that. I think, like maybe once or twice. But I live switch the camera for each of these episodes. So every time there's a cut, that's me. It's like, oh, look at him, Oh look at him. Now that's me, and I've I've kind of wired it in my brain that camera two is Kingstid, so I don't have to look. So it's like in my brain it's like all Kingston's talking camera two. Oh, Derek and I are talking camera one. There's gonna be points where like it's just it's gonna cut to someone who's.
Speaker 1: Not saying anything.
Speaker 3: And so I have guys, I just know it's gonna happen. I know what's gonna happen, so we'll figure it out.
Speaker 1: It looking for like twenty minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, just staring in silence, to be fair, to be fair. Sometimes that does happen anyway, because I'll be looking through questions and I'll be fucking around with the cameras. But but regardless, yeah, don't complain or I'll kill you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So the thing do the thing? What the called action thing whatever? Oh yeah, oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's right. Patreon dot com slash is stark Tank. Thank you that's crazy. You're already more productive on this side. Patreon dot com slash the stark tank over there stark Tank dot shop. We got some Halloween merch, although by the time you guys hear this in the free feed, it'll be a little bit too late.
Speaker 1: But it's pretty cool merch. Honestly, Yeah, you gotta it's it's moving faster than we thought it was gonna move. The jacket's gonna go.
Speaker 3: There's a jacket there that if you're hearing this for the first time, by now, it's probably done most of them.
Speaker 1: Sorry, Yeah, yeah, Derek, But I also like him to the homeless. They deserve it. It Actually, I drive to Beverly Hills. I don't know what you talking about. I only give them free ships to rich people, you know what.
Speaker 3: So, do you know what that just inspired me? What if we did get because we always call our fans homeless, Yeah, what if we did get a bunch of our own merch and just bring it to a homeless shelter so.
Speaker 1: That way would want homeless swag. We just give them all the ship.
Speaker 3: Right, and so like they're kind of like advertising.
Speaker 1: I really so that ship is like a spiritual like I stand for very few things, you know, very few, Like maybe it's still clothes like for them, No, it's still helpful. But like when some people were like, let's go give this homeless man a makeover, it's like instead of helping them, fine, I don't know, shelter.
Speaker 3: Job makeover is the first step to shelter.
Speaker 1: You never get to see what happens afterwards after they give and then they beat the piss out of them and they take their them, they cut their hair off, fucked up again and throw at them and then they leave the fucking video nair on their heads and then that's the dump nail in their mouths. Yeah, I feel you for that, but it really bothers me. Well, well we'll do that and make sure there's a QR code so if one of them have like a government phone, they can find the Stark podcast. So we'll get it done.
Speaker 3: We see their forehead branding a QR code is crazy, that's insane.
Speaker 1: Has that been done yet? Like, like, I guess it has to like something you've seen the Nike and the DC thing on people's fucking faces stuff like that.
Speaker 3: There's there's definitely some like gen Z isis guy, you know where he's like, yeah, come to iicis dot com whatever it is that.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I was just thinking about all of that ship because yeah, actually, yeah, okay, I was thinking about you remember, like say, why they add apocalypse happened when they were pointing out the the ISIS videos that were on YouTube and ship several it was several, but that was the That was the main That was the one that like even Republican politics, people that normally wouldn't care about the subject started latching on when they saw, you know, Islamic terrorism. They're like, ooh my, my, my audience is gonna love this.
Speaker 1: And then that was the That was the big one.
Speaker 3: There's a couple of other things, but I think it was more like a compound thing where it's like it's everything at once.
Speaker 1: Ah, And then yeah, that was that was a really wild Obviously, Peuti Pie. There's a lot of things, but like the fact that there was like you know, you can see a KFC commercial some dumb ass dancing and ship with drumsticks and all of a sudden and these guys having a k forty sevens and then dumb young people joining That was the craziest thing. It was working it was. I remember seeing this The Reddest Ginger is UK dude, like fuck yeah, brother, that was a really serious problem over there in particular, Like over there.
Speaker 3: It was in the In the UK, people were just joining I.
Speaker 1: Know, it was getting them, dude, Like no cap I watched a movie about it where like it was like a bunch of people like in the UK is being converted to like these fucking like radical Muslim regimes. Yeah, and if we were from these radical places, people from the place like you guys are fucking insane, Like why do you want to go there? I was like, what are they telling them? It was like, oh, is it is? It? Is it skateboarding? Like it's radical? Brother, We go, we we do tricks and ship and then they show that would have worked. Very young me before I really understood what radical terrorism was, and I only watched rocket Power, and the radical had only positive meanings in my brain. I'm like, what rocket Power? You were exceptionally stupid? Yeah, yeah, I was innocent. I wasn't stupid. As much as I was innocent. I was also stupid, but I was more innocent. I think most children are innocent, right, yeah, but not most killed and are actually dumb and innocent. I was both, yes, yeah, I like, it's like usually one beat the other. I was like, it's like your high tier innocent or high tier stupid. I was both. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Imagine a low tier innocent and low tier stupid. It's crazy, isn't that just a super.
Speaker 4: Villain at that point.
Speaker 3: He's just really smart because you're really smart and and yeah evil basically, so he.
Speaker 1: Would have joined too, probably. Oh and that kid me, me and me and the opposite you would have probably built for different reasons, but yeah, you would have ended up in the same organization.
Speaker 3: Well, you said that people could have allured you with like a puppy into a van or I would have worked on most children, I believe it. No, I agree most most if most children were you. Yeah, I had like a stranger danger.
Speaker 1: Just built, had stranger danger built into me. But a puppy right now, that might work on me, because how badly I want a.
Speaker 3: Dog that's so crazy? Well, I mean you don't have to worry about MENI.
Speaker 1: If some Benji fun, if some binge motherfuckers like, hey, I have a puppy and I hear a puppy bar Hey, giant man, I got this he's way smaller than me. He's like you scratch, he's.
Speaker 3: Uh, he's moistes arias his heights is a really, Marcus, Really, what's happening right now?
Speaker 1: What's happening right now?
Speaker 6: We have fucking voices areas he's with Marcus, Marcus that doesn't say boys areas, the short guy from a Fallout and Hannah Montana Rico crazy.
Speaker 1: I would work if you that. I don't believe people saying like it wouldn't work on me. I think for a little kid, how much little kids love puppies and stuff like that, candy would have works. I'm like, I don't know that. I don't trust you. People have told me, particularly that candy is a pedophile lore. But puppies, why would you just have puppies? Yeah, candy because I feel like that was allure a long time ago or something like say maybe you remember old people wuld always have terrible candy and nigga Yeah, now like when we were going on like mintce mints or the butter scotch, Like butter scotch, the fuck like they I've ever had a butterscotch. I don't really know. It is fine, like like butterscotch. And that's because I knew. I knew she was Jim Crow worked a little bit, you know, because like, no, no person, no person that likes butterscotch was alive before, like like the Workers Act. You know, like no person, no person, no person likes butterscotch was alive before JFK got assassinated. Butterscotch is like an ingredient. It's not like I don't want to just suck on a butterscotch candy, Like I like sweet sweet milk.
Speaker 7: It's like sweet, you know what it reminds me of, Like it's almost like a very you know, it's putting a lot of sugar in coffee, but no creamer really maybe a little.
Speaker 1: Bit of it just has this like I'm like, it's kind of sweet, but it has this kind of It doesn't do anything for if you're a kid, you don't It's like giving a kid black licorice, right, just like you're like, yeah, this is candy, nigga, But like that's a bad sign. If the kid likes black lifts, that's a bad son. You're you're going down a dark path, a really dark path. If you're like a really huge fan you're purposely choosing bad options in the games. Like I tolerated, say, Jaegermeister, that was like a that was like a big drink in Orange County for whatever the bros like the Orange County filled was filled with a bunch of bros that they all moved to, you know, Inland Empire just so can be racist and free. But like they fucking were like, oh yeah, Jaeger and then you gotta get the monster and you make a Jaeger bomb and I was like, this is disgusting, but it did the job. You know, I didn't pay for it.
Speaker 5: Rich bros with their giant trucks because their parents would pay for them. All party with those guys. I went to the best parties because they're all rich.
Speaker 4: That's what we did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, own people, Hell yeah, the red people don't throw parties like that. I would I my family had money. I wouldn't throw part at that. First of all, if you ruined something in the house, you're gonna get destroyed. So you wouldn't fuck with that.
Speaker 5: You wouldn't even you wuldn't even get Like I had a little my parents went out of town, like my mom and a partner and then we had a little little little get to get a little kick back, and it was I'm like, more people started to show up the out.
Speaker 1: I literally was like, get the fuck out of it. One of my I I was a sword kind of sword, right, so I collect a lot of swords.
Speaker 3: One of my sword black teenage man and I had swords and they thought they was.
Speaker 1: Yeah from black Weed, right, and uh, my friend was fucking drunk out of his mind. I don't know why. He somehow got into a robe of my stepsister and he grabbed my sword, one of my swords, one from the House of Flying Daggers is big ass one. And he went out to some people like, get the fuck out of here. This motherfucker's in a robe like with with a shirtles with the sword. Just always get the fuck out of here. And I was like, this guy is insane, my friend, why is shout out to that guy? He's the stuff that he's done.
Speaker 5: I might have said this on the podcast before he got expelled from our high school for shitting in a bucket in class. So it's that guy. He once he I have a we had we parted lass. I don't know the class. I wasn't in it. There's no way I would have parted. I would have walked out of the class.
Speaker 3: But like, what's the what is the most okay class for that?
Speaker 1: Agriculture was important, but like, yeah, ship already, so you might as well, Like Tech, you gotta do that in tech class, you gotta do I don't know what's it might have been just sort of the chair, I guess the chair.
Speaker 5: He was sitting on a bucket because they didn't have any more seats. He was just using a bucket. And then my friend Jeezy was like Gez was like.
Speaker 1: Literally, that's what happened, and then why, just being like I'm a fucking retard, He's like yeah, and then he does it, uses his socks to wipe his ass, seals the bucket, and then of course within minutes the class disband just dispersed because they're like what the fuck? Ismost like shipping here that is insane, had.
Speaker 3: The audacity to seal it like it was a present for somebody. The idea that like someone be shot, that he would be able to be suggested that easily, that he's a video game character that's a three.
Speaker 1: Imagine being able to do the roll of three, and you got him.
Speaker 3: He imagine being able to just be like you should jump in traffic and somebody's like, yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: They're like this, yes, I mean, I guess it's we've seen things. We've all seen lively there. I think that has been a most lively is like genuinely accidents.
Speaker 4: Most of it is.
Speaker 1: That's what makes it funny, because it's accidents. There's this chance like it's like it's like cosmic chaos happening. You're the one that sent me that. Uh, I don't know if it was you probably was, but this was you couldn't tell what was happening. Somebody give me contact. Said there was an accident and this guy was trying to flee the scene, but instead of running away, he climbed the building. Yeah, and then he fell off it and apparently died. I don't understand.
Speaker 3: Show you the video too, and he's like, you were like watching real gt happen it Perston and one guy came climbing down and another dude fell.
Speaker 1: He said he died.
Speaker 4: I don't know if he did.
Speaker 1: It was I saw the whole video. I saw the whole video. Somebody hit somebody else and then they tried to flee and the cops left already, yeah, and they were like, well, let's get down. They were drunk. One guy came stumbling down the side, and one guy just the floor. It's it did feel like GTA one most random pedestrian ship just starts breaking down and you're like, yo, this game's crazy. That is really not funny. Guys. No one should lose their life on some silly shit like that. Don't do stupid shit. There's a comedy to just unfortunateness. You know, I think drunk drivers should all expire. I'll be honest. Yeah, yeah, I be honest. Yeah, yeah, you shouldn't if in this day and age particularly, it's so easy to avoid. It's crazy. I've never I've never driven drunk, but I've definitely been in a car drunk with another drunk person. And that is that must be nerve stupid.
Speaker 4: That is.
Speaker 1: Because you're drunk. You're oh, you're drunk. You're not, so you're like, what the fuck ever, I've never been that drunk before to even be like, yeah, drunk guy, please drive. I don't think I've.
Speaker 3: Ever been so drunk that I have not that nervousness has been completely abandoned.
Speaker 1: Uh, huh, Like.
Speaker 3: I think, I think about like the drunkist I've ever been. And I was still like I think I remember, I think you were even there were like I remember there was a point. I don't remember if it was a party or whatever, but we were drinking all day and people were over at our house and we were in the h it was in the first Glendale place that we lived in, and everybody was over and I was drinking all day and I was mixing like crazy, and then I remember it was like ten thirty and I was remember being like, guys, we got to we can't be too lab like smashed, you know. And I'm still being like you could. I don't want to get annoys complain. I think you remember we were all really drunk. You were way drunken in all of us, and we were all very drunk. We were all like shit faced. I had to stop one of our friends from driving home drunk. That's how drunk everybody was.
Speaker 1: That's like, I don't woke up. I remember actually woke up, but you started leaving. I was like, what are you stupid doing?
Speaker 4: Like sinks to me.
Speaker 1: The people that feel like I've like, I'm not proud that I've had drinks and drove, but I have never even close been like I don't swear like I've ever been in one of those things where people even say, oh, you don't notice. I'm like, no, if I thought, if if if I got to that level, I'm just gonna sleep in my car. Yeah, but I've been in situations to where say, completely safe, complete and normal, completely cognitive. However, if I would have gotten pulled over, I would have I would have gotten a dui. So that was my thing. But still even that, even in hindsight, I'm like, oh, I wish I didn't even do that, you know, I wish I didn't even even though I was never in any danger, I'd put nobody in danger. I still feel that's even still too much.
Speaker 4: You know what.
Speaker 1: That's that's something you probably just get as you get older, you start taking it more seriously, obviously, because you start you start seeing people you know get fucking deleted because they were driving drunk or something else driving drunk. But at this moment now, I would never drink a bunch in a place I know I could end up sleeping. That's it. If it's a problem, like I would not get drunk somewhere where I couldn't fall asleep there right comfortable exactly. Oh, I see, yeah, being older and stuff because I've done like i've been been younger and like say, I got like really drunk with this chick whatever, it was time for me to balance. I didn't want to fucking stay there, but I just drove up the street and crushed my car because I was just like, you know, I'm not going to I don't I'm not gonna drive this stupid but I don't. Obviously I don't want to. I don't want to get the wrong impression because we it was like a fling thing and I'm not trying to be like, go to stay over. So let's let's bond.
Speaker 4: Let's bond.
Speaker 1: If I'm getting if I'm getting drunk, I've gotten drunk at a girls house. Yeah, fucked up the bag and then had to walk to my other friend's house like four blocks and stay there in the middle of the night in Poughkeepsie, in the middle of the night.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 1: You're fine. No, I saw plenty of crackhead and I was like, I probably feel like you're here, So you're fine. I mean, but it feels it.
Speaker 5: Feels I've I've been in situations where i've I've walked pretty late in South Central and I'm like okay, because but if you're from South Central, you know where not to go.
Speaker 1: So you're just like okay, because it's like, say, say my grandma's neighborhood, old old head neighborhood, two blocks over. Uh, it's it's it's fucking Fallujah, fucking it's too bad. It's.
Speaker 5: And then like it's just a few blocks down, say one of my grandma's lived on like seventy ninth, and then one of my grandma's not seventieth, seventy ninth, completely fine, seventy.
Speaker 1: Uh drive bys frequently. And then say my grand my aunt lived right down the street from my grandma on the seventieth, and I told her to I begged her to move because they kept breaking into her house, even one time when I stayed there. This was in two thousand and nine. I stayed with my aunt for a bit and I was down in Fullerton and then she calls me, Hey, did you bring your laptop with you? And I'm like now, She's like, oh, yeah, they took it. I was like.
Speaker 5: Fuck, And I'm like, can you She's like, oh, we had all the bars, best security, but then pushed in the ac and had a kid jump through the window.
Speaker 1: And I'm just like they like it. They're so savvy over there. And so I was like, fuck this street, Like everybody on this street can die for all I care or like. But then just a few blocks over completely peaceful, and I'm like, this is stupid.
Speaker 3: Why It's like it's a checkpoint. Yeah, you ventured a combat arena.
Speaker 1: It's when you go out those spaces, like this area is way over leveled for you. Would you like to stay back and continue to level up? Right? That was like the sun.
Speaker 3: Lot the first the Division game was like that because like that was like you'd have this social space it would be like co op and then you'd cross into like one street and it would become like it called the dark Zone and it would just be like people killing each other for all their stuff. It's just like every time I hear about things like that, I think about the Dark Zone.
Speaker 1: I used to live in areas like that when in games. I would just go there on purpose, just go there on purpose, yeah, just to see what happens. And I'm like, oh, this is this is terrible. Yeah, but then I would get good in that one place, so the rest of the game would become way not fun. Because that's Diablo too, you had a way back in the day you just go to fucking harder areas and just deal with things. You're like Jesus, like that was a man. Sometimes I miss making kid when I was thinking about like the grind, where it was just it was not a problem to spend an entire weekend just grinding ship out because it was because our brains got used to things being easier because of the way the world is man.
Speaker 5: And also felt like but I felt like I wasn't wasting my time either. Oh yeah, like now where I just I get to a point where I'm like, fuck if I grind, Like a lot of these hard games, especially like the the what is it the Boss Gauntlet shit or whatever the fuck they're called those games, At a certain point, like playing sun Soon Wukong or Blackmouth Wukong, I was like like, like, I feel like I'm spending too much time on one boss, And before I didn't used to feel that way, even in like twenty sixteen actually to be to be frank, yeah, when I was playing like Dark Souls three. I was excited, and now I'm getting to a player. I'm like, I kinda I don't want I like you said, like beating soon Wuka up black with I keep one to say soon, but I don't want to play it again. I actually like, I actually I wanted to get a different ending, but I'm like, I don't want to do that again.
Speaker 1: I just yeah, I can't. I would constantly play that final fight against your shadow stef because that fight is insanely gassed.
Speaker 3: That was, but other than that, I would not play that game. The contrast, the contrast between.
Speaker 1: Like that fight fight and then that final fight are the two like experience, the like the editorial kind of thing, because.
Speaker 3: That was figure reverse sandwich in some way where it's like the bread is the best part and the thing in the middle.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like it's not bad. That's subway to me. Actually, you get an Italian.
Speaker 5: An Italian, she's the bun that toasted ship and slapped some butter on that.
Speaker 1: That's the handy pretty much.
Speaker 3: That's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll fuck that thing up hard. The freaking honey oat dude, honey oat bread is so fucking good man. That's if I'm trying to be like healthier.
Speaker 5: Really yeah, because like gay now, and I'm just like, if you're getting if you're getting look if you're getting gay.
Speaker 1: Dang, I said gay. That's so I can't not say it. Damn it's so gay. I said gay again, you can't. So fucking everything's gay. It's hard not to say.
Speaker 4: They know.
Speaker 1: I don't like saying it. I know, I know, I really don't like saying it. I disagree. I'm sorry, guys. I know I know any sort of way, but I know your intention. The thing is is right. You have no one to tail intention when you say the word right. Yeah, we don't like most of when people say nigga. We don't have any like ill intention. But the word I do can't well, of course you do. You don't say it. When you say it got a punch to it, you know, But the ideas like it can hurt people. And I understand that, and I'm ignorant for that. And it's even worse that I'm acknowledging how I am.
Speaker 3: But I got the association. I just think there's there's a certain I get it. It makes sense. It's like a vegan thing, right where it's like, you're right, that is.
Speaker 1: However, got to me that one's way more complicated in like this completely. It's one of the things where.
Speaker 5: I even actively think, like I should wean myself off because I don't Yeah, I don't, like I really don't like contribute to the industry.
Speaker 3: I say that, but then I just I just bought that fucking Wendy's or not the Wendy's, the fucking no, no, I got the the what is it the it's the Wednesday meal from Purple Bun from fucking the Adams family.
Speaker 1: Like the Burger King.
Speaker 3: They got like Chuo fries and they're fucking gas anyway, they got Chural fries. Yeah for that for that specific meal. Yeah, interesting, they're really good. The burger is fine. It's it's a fucking opera purple. I think they use like purple potatoes or something.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 1: I think they're Japanese. I think the Japanese potatoes and purple ones. It's fine.
Speaker 3: But like I say that, and I'm like, oh yeah, But then like literally just the other day, like being Jalen and a bunch of our friends, we went out to Little Tokyo. We went to do some karaoke drink a little bit.
Speaker 1: Oh, you guys went to that like like kind of uh, what is it called. It's like a round one type of thing kind of Yeah, there's like it's like upstairs, it's upset. There's like as an arcade. Wait a minute, is that the place that you can have a fucking hat on?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 5: I don't know that's dress code because like I went to it because if it has to be the same place as a little Tokyo likes them all.
Speaker 3: So, like there's two places in the There's Karaoke Max, which is on the second floor in the corner, and then there's like an arcade in the top of arcade on the top corner.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I went to the arcade. The arcade has dress code. Oh, I had no idea. It can't wear a hat. No, I'm a hat guy. So I was like, literally, you see there's a table of a bunch of hats. That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I wasn't wearing a hat. I was like.
Speaker 1: And then there's also no baggy pants, and I was like, I wonder who this is geared towards no baggy pants, no baggy pants, no hats, And I'm like, I wonder who they're trying to keep out. It's a little tokyo.
Speaker 4: I mean, no one does it like they do it.
Speaker 1: Bro they do it, and they says anything we're talking about. We give we give that culture.
Speaker 3: A lot of Man, I'm just as someone who is a huge fan of the art that comes out of that place.
Speaker 1: I love anime. I love Sam Rocks, I love Ninja's. I think katanas are the most beautiful but ever made. We give them a lot of.
Speaker 3: Think that all of that art is because they're racist, right, I mean it's not even racism, a lot of other stuff too. It can't have a zero percent impact on you know, it must have.
Speaker 4: I think.
Speaker 1: Did something to them, because what do you think about even as when I was young, I was like, why do Japanese an anime look like British niggas? Like why do they look like why do they look like they're from the fucking UK.
Speaker 3: I don't like there's to Japan what Reagan and his drugs did to the black community. I think I think there's something that happened where. It's just because I think about when I think of when I think about like black people, I think about like the old the old guy in like the jazz club.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean, That's what I think about.
Speaker 3: I don't think about like, oh, like a Charlie Kirk interpretation of black person like whoa every.
Speaker 1: Everyone's fifty cents. That's how I act. Man, dude, they all got job.
Speaker 3: I have more common with fucking Charlie Sheen, which is banana that.
Speaker 1: Is upsetting Charlie. I think I would a crazy thing to even and say I think I have more what Charlie she He said, I don't know. I wasn't nine times. We're both from New York and Jamaican. That's all we got in common. I'm pretty sure, I think, said Charlie she She's Jamaican, was actually Jamaic. He's been wearing paint this whole time. No, no, he's not black, but he is Jamaican. Oh like he's just like he's from Jamaica, from from like the what is he hiding is like accent or what turns it off? That would be disappointed? So like and a half men like this is no tree man two damn? How would you say like, how would he say winning remember that winning ship? He would weena winn was fucking crazy? Why don't you start. Oh my god, oh my god, you're you're So I've been thinking, well, it's it's it's already, it's already a terrible idea, but we're maxing the idea of So I've been thinking recently about building myself up almost like what do you call it? Like a method actor of how to do the drifting channel? Because like I really I was like, how do I switch my brain to do this? Like I have to really start studying these people. No one's found my channel yet. Yeah, so I haven't started because I'm a video to nice. I haven't gotten I'm getting I'm getting in the mode to it. But dude, do you know any Jamaicans that are making that content? Anyones that are making that like that patois that bro? Don't think that.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't think it will work. You don't think it's not even that.
Speaker 3: I think it's literally just platois sounds so insane.
Speaker 1: That's why I think it's so good. I don't think anyone will understand that you're even drifting to do they need to understand anything they're saying, like gay walk Like, however, I don't know how to say, do.
Speaker 4: You do it?
Speaker 1: I don't even know how to say gay woke in video games? And uh what else pussy going on? So this next we're gonna talk about the h the gay woke agenda.
Speaker 3: You know, a master chief and he was once a masculine mine, but nah, he bought many gay man you know.
Speaker 1: He get a big old brist play the eyes and I'm.
Speaker 3: Feel like I am on if I put it myself, She's like a right is he supporting?
Speaker 1: I can't tell. Look to me, all I hear is fucking like, all I hear is Bob Marley lyrics and Buffalo Soldier. I'm gonna be real.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna be real because that's probably that's probably what.
Speaker 1: They're doing for like you knows, you know, hot swings. Yeah, I imagine when they're talking doing their thing like he and the whatever the fu they say now their conservative channel, and then their viewers are just hearing yeah dog yeah fucking you know, I'm sure in their mind. But so no matter, I just think that it's just entertainment. So it's basically for it's for the meta people that that understand, like say, Anti Pan's gaming where I truly believe he is playing an act now obviously no matter what.
Speaker 3: Don't believe that thumbnail is so funny that it can't be on purpose.
Speaker 1: It can't be so either he's either he's because clearly he doesn't believe in what he's saying. But it's like from what angle is he doing it from? Is he doing it purely from a grifting standpoin or is he doing from a satirical standpoint? Those are the only debate. I think it's a grifting standpoint. I think it's necessarily man. Just some of them are like the chief is gay or maybe it's an incumbent of all have to be because I guess it's kind of like what go ahead, go ahead? Actually I forgot master chief is gay? Black and disabled? Is the funniest face that that fucking coil tired? Though I know, I know, actually there's no like I understand he's doing. It's a griff. But it's like even at a certain point you have to be like, oh, nobody's gonna believe this, just a dedication to it that think of it like this, right, yo, we are we beating a dead horse. But Donald Trump is the trying to become president again, he's already been president. I look you could look at his track record as a businessman and it's crazy bad.
Speaker 4: It's like, it's not.
Speaker 1: It's like saying is bad is a wild understatement, no other huge. The fact that he is still rich is actually, in fact unbelievable. I mean it's in this world, it's not unbelievable at all. He's failed. So he's failed.
Speaker 3: It's kind of impossible to become poor after your like Megan, like, it's not.
Speaker 1: He's financially failed more times than like, well, every the vast majority of people on the planet like it. I'm trying to find a proper analogy. He's failed. Do you know anyone that's gone bankrupt more than once personally? Yeah, genuinely only one person. No, I have no idea. One of my uncles are bankrupt. Yeah, but like more than once. No, he bounced back crazy though, that's what thing is. But the man bounced back crazy, which is extremely unfair. Like the way you can file bankruptcy in this country and bounce back from it, it's insane. Yeah, if you if you have liquid funds already, like if you have accumulated wealth ready, the way you can bounce with them from the bankruptcy doesn't make sense. You can also yeah, you can also just file and like I'm not the game now file Also like the way that these motherfuckers will keep their ship off shore and then it's like I don't have any money and then as soon as fucking the bankruptcy goes and then they just start money account or somebody else owns the account, like like say a son or somebody and this is your son, Like when you give your son a fucking college that is an air quotes or business that's yours.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 5: But anyway, uh, patchwall, I think I think that sh would be fired. Dude, I do it, and that's for selfish reason, and so I just want to hear it.
Speaker 1: You just want to watch we uploaded. But to me, that is it's like like imagine just a little Jacob as a culture war drifter, Like that's amazing. I'm not going to have the Jamaicans out of where will find it, because they will listen to they'll expose you like he's I heard he's pot Latin, not that black and gig he sounds like freaking the guy from mother's name from a FU trauma because he's super Yeah, well, I don't know really, let's fucking fill lamar. That's why it's so funny. How a barely Jamaican he sounds is so funny.
Speaker 3: Well, he's Jamaican in the year three thousand, to be fair, that's true.
Speaker 1: That's true. Jamaica's probably mostly like aquatic preacher, like the I have a fucking Jewish squid alien guy. That's fucking literally. I love the idea that just saw off, like the Three Stooges, literally, all three of them off, the three of the Stooges. That's that is so dumb. Such I love that. I love that show.
Speaker 3: You know, I started you know, I started watching recently that I didn't realize it was as good as it is.
Speaker 1: No one told me that American Dad is very funny.
Speaker 3: You didn't know that now because I just saw and I was like another fucking Seth MacFarland show, you know what I mean, Like I just look at it's like.
Speaker 1: The Cleveland Show again. But it's like American Dad is older person comedy like Family Guy is very like dumb teenage brain American Dad. Once you're like in your like early twenties, that show is fucking hilarious. Yeah, I was. I was funniest one. I was watching Glizard. I was like, this is fucking great. I've seen like what the hell stuff from it, but I don't I had a problem with I just Roger was a little bit too annoying for me.
Speaker 3: Roger is the worst part of it. I think it was just it was like and Steve is the best part of it. So they have so many he does a lot, they have so many like random, there's so many random R and B breakouts, Like he just sings R and B like fifty Like there's many different times that he's doing this.
Speaker 1: And he like dance, He like hip hop dances and break dances.
Speaker 4: He like can rap.
Speaker 1: For some reason, I'm like, what it reminds me of what is his character supposed to be?
Speaker 3: It's really he is to like he is the R and B version of American Dad, to what like Brian and Stewie are to like Sinatra yea and like that kind of stuff where it's like, why are you nailing this? Who is on your staff writing this.
Speaker 1: Music? Yeah?
Speaker 4: The weekend was on it.
Speaker 1: I fucking hate hate you guys. Touching toes, yeah, I stretched my foot slightly and like I didn't even touched on, Like I said, touch on them dripped, dripped a little bit.
Speaker 3: Anyway, we can keep talking about stuff that happened, but like I want to get to it at least a question.
Speaker 1: We kind of pepper them in, you know what I mean listening, We always do.
Speaker 3: We always if that works, I'm trying to start early because I know we usually fucking we go forever. But remember you can write in over a Patreon dot com slashes can't get your question right. On the show, we do our best to read all of them, although, like I mean, we get like there's a lot, so like you know, right, write a good one.
Speaker 1: You know what's crazy? I actually, in fact blame you for the reason we last so long and in these fucking episodes, because I think you've gotten so accustomed to doing long episodes because of Colin that now just like Colon. First of all, Colon for no reason, that's really meant. That's like a really mean name that I would have the first time heard that.
Speaker 3: Of course, of course I think he actually brought that up to me, like early on it was like, oh yeah.
Speaker 1: Cool, like people that's like that would have really bothered me, that would really called me Colon? My name was cad up, like call me that stabs like you you know, Marvin Gay, Like it's not the first time this name was old big. That ship kills me, Bro.
Speaker 3: I'd rather you just called me like wreck them at that point, you know, like that.
Speaker 1: That's what evolutions, like that friendly but billy, but but but but Mo, and we call him a butt like like kind of like you know, calling but Mo like that, that would be good, he said, like mooty, that is insane. Listen, I said, Moriotty, Like, first of all, I'll.
Speaker 3: Push back on that. People in the comments will like right in. Sometimes it's like I see Christs tried to push things forward and it just always absolutely so like that's not me. I do the opposite. But eventually I have to surrender to the flow, you know what I mean. You can't just break the flow of a conversation.
Speaker 1: That's not true. There's been a lot of breaks, but I think sometimes I try. I do notice. I do notice sometimes when you're clearly trying to move on and this nigga has not finished a thought yet. So they love it because it's bullshit. If I'm in the zone, it's bullshit. And that God is saying will kill me. Come on social social cues, man about.
Speaker 4: He doesn't have those.
Speaker 1: I turn off on purpose. Dog, They're in fact well developed, but I turn them off. I look at the dead in their fucking eyes when I talk to them.
Speaker 3: Derek watched JoJo's Bizarre Adventure every season. Every season, I don't. Every season is pe it's it literally, it literally cuts out peak and every season's peak.
Speaker 1: Okay, something about peak gay something because I remember, yeah, something. There's a lot of really good seasons. Anyway, I think it back and do it. I watched the first season a couple of years ago. It's good. It's very good, really fun.
Speaker 3: And when he writes in he says, he says, if Sweden was about to get the electric chair for his crimes of being a Disney adult or just the fireball out the window incident, I like how. I like how he he uh steal Man's his can fiction of you by like taking a dubious claim and reinforcing it with the real one that you could potentially get time for.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like that's I can't get time for that.
Speaker 3: I maybe it's sexual limitation is probably off, but like you know, I should have probably should have. Yeah, yeah, I would turn somebody screamed, I would turn you in, I think at this point anyway, he says, Fireball at the wind was in it. Would you save him from the death penalty if you would, How would you save him? Because the first of all, if you got the death penalty for that's a timeline.
Speaker 1: That's a dark time. Definitely for dropping a fire by well that didn't hurt anybody. It's like, there, what are what are pedophiles gonna get?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're gonna get melted, probably.
Speaker 1: Just your spirits operated and they're gonna turn into fucking hive gods or some ship. Yeah. If we're doing extreme stuff like that, like killing pedalphiles, I mean you gotta take one for the team, I guess to get us to that point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, you gotta be like the Yeah, i'd probably just let you do.
Speaker 1: Believe rehabilitation, but like some of those because are really fucked so like, I don't know, I kind of want to die also, So I don't know, man, the ones that that do it, the true ones, brother, Like I just can you rehabilitate that? It's like it's to me, it's like it's like gay conversion therapy. It's it's really similarly. It's really wait, hold on, I don't know, man, what what what?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What type of death?
Speaker 3: I don't take what you want lethal injection, but I want to hurt. Legal injections, no electric chair, So.
Speaker 1: You want it to hurt. So they use the largest gage of needle to use. He was the one hole that is crazy.
Speaker 3: It is just pump a ballon and a half of poison into my dick and I'm just like, for a moment, I turned into the Hulk and then I die right after, right after I turned green, and.
Speaker 1: Then I kind of just peter out. So you want a painful death. Absolutely, hmmm, we can arrange that. I want to. I wanted to hurt because like why not, you know, that's un that's my last experience. I don't want to be.
Speaker 3: The issue is that, what do we get out of saving you me not being dead?
Speaker 1: Aside from that? Yeah, whatout? What extra is? What are we getting the bounty rewards? No, I don't gain anything. I'm just answered. I'm just asking a question. I mean, I don't know, man, let me die, honestly, like, don't ever bring me back. If there's ever if in the future, someone that's gonna resurrect me for some reason that might be important. Don't bring me back, just keep me dead. Yeah.
Speaker 5: I would only want to be brought back if there was some sort of insanely cool technological advancement that that that actually rivaled or mirrored something that in a science fiction that we're like, oh, I can't believe, like the Jetsons or some ship.
Speaker 1: Enough, dude, watch watch the intro to Jetsons. They have some dope ship. Yeah, that robot. I don't care about coming back.
Speaker 3: It's portrayed really dumb. But that's like a massive amount of advancement.
Speaker 1: It's it's supposed to forty years away from the Jetsons for forty years, where the trajectory is fun forty years away from the sixties. The So listen you.
Speaker 3: Let's say you wake up a thousand years from now, right, you you die or like you get put in the cry or whatever, or you're sick, you have cancer, and then you uh, they put you into cry. It's like we're gonna freeze you until we can cure you, and then you you wake up. You wake up a thousand years from now, and everything is the same, but everybody has fiber optic internet.
Speaker 1: That's the only thing that's different. I would give me the closest shotgun there's I like, well.
Speaker 3: Let the didn't download so much so quick though, and but cancer medicine is actually worse.
Speaker 1: I am what because we've run out of all the things to make keep keep it up with? Yeah, right, we d it happened to like the new is that, oh cancer vaccines are just around the corner, like maybe a decade from now. It turns out that even at best, like it's a while, like we have a So what happened? What happened to that years we live? We lied from we lie? Yeah we were just JK yeah loo, please don't be upset at us something like so probably what happened?
Speaker 5: I imagine some cult that that took over the world that were accessed. They basically were the anti fucking like a do you remember I don't know if you guys did the one if you tried every option for mass effect three, because there's different endings, and there was the one, the synthesis ending, which was that's one when you're greenish ship and everybody, it basically becomes like one, you know, like we're all like we've all leveled up. We're all kind of have like AI in our system. We're all kind of like synthesized. And there were an anti you know, they mentioned that there's a group of people that are like, are you doing that ship?
Speaker 1: That'sh it's gay. I want to be human, like I want to be you know, these freaks that wouldn't want to just ascend and be better. And I imagine that's what would happen. That's the only explanation if there was not a thousand years in the future and cancer and medicines are worse.
Speaker 3: The thing is we ran out of all the all the stuff that we use to make like Thailand, all.
Speaker 1: All is robotestin. There's extremely powerful robotust that's all that's left. It's crazy.
Speaker 3: It's varying degrees of powerful robotestin.
Speaker 1: Like we sip a regular one and you you take a sip of this, the least powerful one, and you fall asleep for thirteen years. Any wake up and you're like, what the thirst fuck? Why would it put you to sleep? If it's medicine, it's robotustin, you know with the touting dog, But that's the least powerful one. Wouldn't the least powerful one. Just be the one that we have now.
Speaker 3: No, man, they've made it more when they can't go back on the recipes, they how can they salute it?
Speaker 1: They can't. You put it in water and it makes That's why it's gotten so powerful. If you put it in water.
Speaker 4: Some guy was like, what do I do?
Speaker 1: And he dropped replicating robotustin and he's just trying. He pouring more water to it. It just keeps filling. All he starts. You start seeing fish sleeping, flicker, Well, is it good? Thicker? Doesn't make any sense. That's a lot of That's a lot to take into account. Man, It's just mego robotus in that future that would just off my I'd be done.
Speaker 3: That comes to kill that world and you give him Roba Tussen and he falls asleep and you can throw them at a volcano. Speaking of throwing people in a volcano, Uh, no way. I'm hanging out with a couple of gooners road and he says, hello, gay twinks just started playing Tech and eight and since it's and since then, it's quickly becoming my new hyperfixation. Can you guys go on a tangent about Tech and for twenty minutes to tame my never ending need for parasocial communication with you all. Also, I'm a rain of Maine because bad.
Speaker 4: Bitch, have a good day.
Speaker 1: Dude's a mistake. I played a little bit of Tech and eight. Really I haven't purchased it yet. Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 3: I'm more of a I look, I fell off a fighting games a long time ago. You know. I realized very early that I was like, I'm not great at these, so like, there's no point.
Speaker 1: I'm playing Raging Blast. I'm not Raging Blast fucking zero. It's really good. The what if stuff in that game.
Speaker 3: Is although people are getting out of pocketa that they're like, it should be an EVO, it was like, no, shouldn't.
Speaker 1: It's not that kind of a game at all. It's not really even a fighting game. I think it'd be fun. It was evil, but it should be on the stage. It would have to do so much to the game to make it like that type of competitive. It's not designed to be competitive.
Speaker 5: It's not supposed to the amount of ship that I've seen, the exploitive ship that people have already figured out that I'm like, no way, this can't.
Speaker 1: Be after im it strike fucking yao, Jorobi. Just did you see that infinite rush of mister Satan.
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: That was I was dying.
Speaker 3: It was. It was like it was a kid Boo versus mister Satan, which is unbelievably it.
Speaker 1: Happened in canon though it did happen, can it didn't?
Speaker 3: But like he just My favorite thing about that is his rush because it's like he just does this and it's like he's dragged across it was like a photoshop dragged across the steed and he just constantly throws. He has his attack that I remember, I think from the original Bout Guy actually, where like he has the present and he throws it and the kid Boo always catches it and he always explodes it.
Speaker 4: I love.
Speaker 3: There's no recovery none. So funny, it's awesome.
Speaker 1: It's like I just love the idea of it thinking about it in like an actual combat sense, where you keep catching it, like you would think at a certain point, don't fucking.
Speaker 3: Catch it, work on and work on his little dumb ass like keep getting blown up. And just because he's fine, it is, it isn't it would it would eventually hurt him like a few present attack in the show. I don't remember it. I feel like that was just like an xapolation. He gave a present to Majimboo, remember did he. I don't remember when he first met as regular before you like, before when the little dog got shot, when those assholes shot that dog.
Speaker 1: I don't remember remember that.
Speaker 4: I remember that.
Speaker 1: I don't watch and everybody brought him back to Yeah, and then he split up Evil Boo, the skinny the skinny gray one that it looks like mister Hanky but a boom. Yeah, yeah, I remember that. That ship is Oh my god, that game is so fucking silly. It's it's just like it's it's like playing with toys again. That's all. It was like playing dragon Ball toys again.
Speaker 3: I like that. We're just ignoring Tegan immediately shifted the dragon, like, I don't know what's going on with Tech. Like the last second I played religiously was techn two, you know, like, and that was I don't know if you know that a long time ago.
Speaker 1: That was on the PSAT. You didn't play he didn't play Checking three a little bit. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I played because that was the thing that like revolutionized, That's what that was right. Yeah, and that's when like everybody fucking just stopped playing everything else for a while. Like fucking Eddie Gordo showed him Jen Brian Fury, who was mine. That always made Brian well, that wasn't really I don't like I don't like that he's a cop, but like a Brian Fury, he's the cybernetic cop, the older dude, gray hair, his fucking he he was just so easy to his strikes were it was really just about his strikes, how satisfying they were. He does this one thing where he fucking does an uppercut, but he hooks your gut and then he fucking laughs and then slams you, like while he's just holding you up and then he slams you on the other side. It's so fucking typical cop, typical dude. He fucking like at one point he's he takes a tank, rips it off, you know, like from the from the from the what do you call the barrel, Yeah, from the barrel, and then throws it into a bunch of other fucking soldiers or whatever, like and he just laughs maniacally and ship. I think it's in one of the intros of Teching.
Speaker 1: How strong those people are. Like when you really think about how strong Schooler and Tecking and like Ninja Guiding characters are compared to their world, it's like, what is going on? Like I would devote my I would do what Dan did, even if like Dan's like, oh he's weak and he can't fight it, but like I have to get as strong as them somewhat or else You're in danger definitely, because yeah, how could you exist in a world like this? Like he's one of someone gets mad at walking house and beats the flaming fuck out of your wife and you can't do anything. You're like, well, I don't know, man, Eddie Gordo was in town. He fucking whirlwind kicked my house away. He just tears your house by break dancing, which would happen in Cannon could happen.
Speaker 3: It could happen, Teking, Cannon's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's by the way, there's a video I don't know, I don't know the guy's name, but Insane Lord.
Speaker 5: He's done a few of them. He's on morel Combat Techan and maybe Street Fighter, but it's it's called Insane Lord. So the Insane lore of and the tecond one is it's that one's the craziest out.
Speaker 1: Of all of them because the Lord Blue Blaze Blues lore is so fucked it's insane. I don't know. I know about that game, I know the competitive nature of it, but an it's already Yeah, I'm sure when it comes to a lot of the more obscure stuff, there is way more insane. Like I can't even imagine what the fuck the lore is of Guilty Gear. Just the characters. Yeah, I never even I never, Like my brother got into it. He's like, let's play this. I'm looking at the characters and I'm like, I m immediate. At this point, I really got I shut my brain off.
Speaker 5: I shut my brain off because I was like, I'm looking at these people and I'm like, nope, I don't want to know.
Speaker 3: I don't want to know watch like a puppet, like play a puppet fighter or like figure out how that would Well that's kind of like.
Speaker 1: Clay Clay play Fighter. Yeah, right, that was that was so dope and so weird. Clay. I love that. I love that game. Clay Fighter was fucking dope. I think this there was some clown that was the moss. I think it was. I think it's been a long time, man, I remember was that was that an actual video game was like a fight was a fighter and ANISS came on and yes, and it was it was damn like stop motion. Yeah, and it's all kind of clayche and it was very well Clay issues Clay it was.
Speaker 4: It was really clay.
Speaker 3: Its just like the original Dragon, the original Buday Yeah, you know what I mean. Clay is where I'm like, that game looks so because it's pretty because they didn't cell shade it. They were just like, look at the shading on the fucking PS two and it's like you should anybody who's curious. And he was like, maybe like too young to have experienced the original Budai games, which like fair enough, but like, dude, like the Budekai one.
Speaker 1: First of all, I love that game, like with all my heart. Is that game over twenty years old?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Yeah it has to He doesn't.
Speaker 3: Two?
Speaker 1: He doesn't one maybe earliest, uh, two came out when I was in fifth grade.
Speaker 3: I think I remember three came out probably a four.
Speaker 1: I think, no, what do you mean? Oh wait, maybe no, I don't know. Whatever. The point is that first game looks. Games came out like rapid that first game.
Speaker 3: The two and three look great because they're sell shaded, but like one is so funny because like everyone looks fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: But yeah, Krillin looks like kid boo. That's how fucked up that game was. It's a gross. It's a gross. It's gross. Kings, you should do a one piece arc tier list. If not what and then it cuts off? So Nicry I can do that. It would take me a little bit of time because that I have to remember twenty five years of the show I watched, and so how many arcs is that? Like fifty? There is like maybe like twenty seven arts.
Speaker 5: That's so thin against saying the loofy loofy. He's still a kid, right, he is as he has he changed at all.
Speaker 1: He's like he's like Bart Simpson, he's growing up. He's going like, oh really, she's not a grown man. He's like, it's been it's been like what did you start off as like sixteen six sixteen, fifty sixteen, it's like three it's something like, oh he was ten or something and now he's okay, it's like fifteen. I was thinking like reboot remember that show like that, like they when they grew his ass up, and I'm like, oh, finally, I don't have to look at this dumb ass a little punk bitch kid anymore, at least an adult now. But but yeah, it's been like dang, yeah, it's been. It's twenty five years old now. Officially I've been watching since I was like maybe eight, So twenty two years too.
Speaker 5: Much, Man, it is too much. I can't like it would be one of those things where I'm not really watching it.
Speaker 1: I'm not watching out a happiness. It would just be it's not happens anymore, because like, every every moment I see Loofy, I'm like, this is so fucking stupid. I don't care about you anymore. You've been the same character for twenty years. I'm over it. Yeah, speaking of Loofy, you have you seen all those all those people uh that are there was that pirate guy that Hassan interviewed and they call him like Loofy or something because he's uh they say he's a hooty pirate.
Speaker 4: He's a hooty Oh yet I have no idea what any of that about pirate.
Speaker 5: Yeah, he's like a freaking Uh, there's this there's this guy who's like in his twenties and he's very handsome, and so in Hassan interviewed him and Ethan Kleine and a lot of people are accusing Hassan of that he's chilling and kind of apologizing for Hoothy terrorism and saying that this guy is connected to the hoothies. That guy saying that he's not that, and other people are saying he's not that, but the.
Speaker 1: Thing is, and I actually kind of agree with Ethan a little bit where he's like, how naive are you guys gonna be like, say, when if David Duke were to be like, I'm not racist, you know, you'd be like and then all of a sudden, motherfuckers are like, well, it's like what they did with the Nick Flint has a big interview. Nick Flint has always been like, no, I'm not racist, but then his show is literally just nothing but racist. Well does it does this hoothy guy have like other content where it's so that it's done.
Speaker 5: He also posted he posted a tweet of what do you call it? When you get impaled through your ass through your mouth? There's like when you're there's a you know something, Yeah, but yeah, that's the way he basically said, uh yeah, basically, And so he said that this was on Twitter. It was a tweet that he deleted and people archived it that he wanted to do that to Jews. But then he was like, no, I just meant the Zionists, you know, like I wasn't trying to And it was one of those things where it's like but people will like see he explained himself.
Speaker 1: And then there's people it's actually kind of weird right now because I'm kind of caught in the middle. I'm not caught in the middle, but I'm in the middle where.
Speaker 5: I understand why terrorist groups exist, but they're still doing horrific shit right and things. And to Ethan Klein's point, because he made a video calling out a lot of this stuff, they're not just going after Zionists or even just Israelis. They'll take like a cargo ship that has nothing to do with it and take all the captives and all this crazy shit and then like say, Hassan's kind of apologizing for it and acting like it's not a big deal, or there's this hilarious vio.
Speaker 1: Well yeah, so check this out. There's this hilarious fucking video.
Speaker 5: It's it's I thought this was so funny where the song has this guy on his you know, sitting next to the streaming So I was like, hey, watch this music video while I'm gonna go to the bathroom.
Speaker 4: I did see that. I did see that, and it was like.
Speaker 3: It does not read like I don't know what the intention was, necessarily, but it reads like horrifying, like it's something that you it's something that you would show almost to make you not like them, Like it's crazy, Like it's these people like they jump on a boat and they take everybody captive, and it's like music is playing in the background, but it's like Islamic prayer music or something. And then Hassan's like, look, it's a musical, and I'm like, this isn't a musical, dude.
Speaker 1: The guys like what the fuck?
Speaker 5: Like I thought it was gonna be like an actual music video, not like dudes with guns and fucking it's basically a terrorist propaganda video. And then like Hassan was kind of playing some of the shit and acting like it's not a big deal. And also I guess he has a modern name, Frogan and Frogan's been saying some really extreme shit, and I caught of a clip of him saying, I'm not going to tell her anything because you know, she's Lebanese and her families and Lebanon and they're going through some shit. And I thought that was kind of interesting because I'm like, think of it as, let's just say, let's just say you're in you know, you're you're Mexican, and your family's tied to the cartel, and you have somebody on Twitter that's like saying a bunch of crazy shit about killing the people in the area or whatever, and you'd probably be like, hey, check your boy, Well, you know they're in the area and they're you know, like it's just one of those things where it's like, regardless of even if you're what I meant to say is I'm made a mistake. I'm going to say you're getting terrorized by the cartel and say now you maybe want to like kill all them and you're saying all these inflammatory things.
Speaker 1: He'd probably be.
Speaker 3: Like, hey, h really, and then his son's kind of like, well, you know, she's going through some sh Do you think I think I don't say I think I think spending too much time in the political sphere online just cooks your brain. You don't really understand how things come across to just normal people who just live outside. Because like, because I really don't understand how hasad played that video in front of that guy and didn't expect like confusion from the guy because.
Speaker 1: It looks you know what I got it like, it looks crazy. It does look crazy, And I'm like aware of a lot of this stuff to him, to him, and I'm like, bro, that is objectively with no when you're looking at it, You're like, this is fucking crazy. There's a there's a there's a term.
Speaker 3: I can't remember who said this to me or I can't remember like where I heard it. But it's like I try to remember this a lot. And it's like if you're explaining, you're losing you know what I mean, Like if you have to explain point, then like you probably shouldn't have, you know, And that's a video that like you you have to explain in detail if you're going to try to convince anybody to be okay with it.
Speaker 1: And so it's just like, yeah, you might as well just not do it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you gotta you gotta take a step back, and because you can tell that other guy by the way, that other guy that he showed it to is just like not really that online. You could just you can tell just by looking at him.
Speaker 1: Whatever he was from, he was like not That's why he was so taken aback when he like it's a funny video at he's because he's so like, oh, I wasn't expecting you were gonna play this. And also the fact that I guess Twitch is I believe cool with that. Actually people are kind of.
Speaker 5: Because, like me, I don't like how people are trying to like go after Twitch about this ship because that's what they're like, Twitch, this is this your boy?
Speaker 4: Is this your king?
Speaker 1: You know, they're doing that thing. And I'm like, I don't really.
Speaker 3: Like unbanned Fresh and Fit, though, which is like or something like that.
Speaker 1: Right, dude.
Speaker 5: They unbanned the the guy, the Pirate Guy too, apparently because that the people are saying there's enough evidence to be like, this guy's definitely tied to the hoodies, they're saying, and then they banned him a first, but he's back. I don't know what the hell they're doing. Twitch has always been inconsistent with their ship. They've always been simping, you know, like say, oh, hot chicks, they're spreading the rash cheeks or whatever, we'll get banned for seven days. Or that one chick that showed her tits on accident or whatever she banned herself. They weren't even gonna do anything. I don't remember what the fuck her name was. Yeah, but it's just like, oh, no, no, And it's completely consistent to me.
Speaker 1: I'm like Twitter, just be like, you know what, we're gonna be liked for a little bit.
Speaker 3: And didn't Boogie go on there like take all his clothes off or something like that. They were allowing more. There was something that they were like body painting. Yeah, they were allowing something. They were more lax stuff. And then there was the whole that meta of implied nudity, like they were standing just off where it looked like they're naked, but you know, none of them were.
Speaker 5: It just looked like they're naked. And I think Boogie actually did because he accidentally showed I think he either closely almost showed his penis because I'm like, Kitty really sees Dick with his gut hanging over I don't know if he can actually see it.
Speaker 1: I think he.
Speaker 3: I think he tilted the camera down and then cut his we he's Penis with a bunch of them with pizza cutters.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, he had like he had three of them. It was crazy. I was like, you ever seen anybody wolverine pizza cutters?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: It was like, that is so difficult to conceptualize. Actually, so is it?
Speaker 3: So? Is it this?
Speaker 1: It's almost like the.
Speaker 3: Is it the circles like in the wrist kind of or is it like that like the stick with the you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: I think so the circles, So it has an extra step for it to make sense, like this they're sitting on they're sitting the circles are sitting on his wrist like this, and when it's time to come out, when they come out, then they turn, you know, so there's an extra step. So they're sitting like this, flat on his wrist and then they go like.
Speaker 3: That pizza cutor Wolverine sounds hilarious.
Speaker 1: It sounds amazing. Was it pizza? What's his name? Pizzerine? What's his name? What's his name?
Speaker 4: What's his name?
Speaker 1: They extend a little further.
Speaker 3: They out, let's cook bub it's pizzerine, just like joint pizza. That made me one pizza though, yeah, wait, there's a sentinel with an uncut pizza. And he just goes insane.
Speaker 4: He's just.
Speaker 3: Yeah, A lot of the you know what's frustrating for me is like a lot of these conversations like it this way, you know, I like.
Speaker 1: To roll it up and fold it. And if there was a blunt, that's insane.
Speaker 3: Kick said you should do one pieces. That's the name of the guy. That's the name he wrote it, and he says, he said, this question is for Derek. In an old episode, you mentioned wanting to fuck a girl doggie style while eating a bowl of cocoa? Did you ever achieve that dream?
Speaker 1: H that's a funny question.
Speaker 5: So I've had offers, but then because it was one of those things where I like, I brought it up because I just thought, I think the concept is kind of just funny to me, and I've had like a couple of offers, but I don't really want to do it, if you know what I mean. Because it's, first of all, milk's gonna splash it. It's just it's not like an actual you'd have to like put some little milk in it to make sure there's no slashing, or you're just literally not really fucking. So the concept of it is what is actually fun and entertaining at the execution. No, no, no, So I'm never gonna do that. I literally could and I've said this before too, but getting filatio, eating ice cream, fucking prem prima, I can't.
Speaker 1: I can't do eating macause I'm just gonna care about eating more than the sex.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 1: See, that's why I can't. That's what I said, fialatio. When you're kicking back with the Oriel mcflurry and you're being serviced, it's there. There's no better feeling. I like, I don't know, man, Like I like food and I sort of like women. So like, I don't know if it's going to like a net benefit.
Speaker 3: I mean, if you're looking, you think that it would lead to because there's a thing, there's a thing. Well, that's what happened in that time Fold episodehere George tried to eat a sandwich. He tried to mix it, and so like every time he would eat, he would get bricked up. I feel like that would only happen if you're a kid, like was like getting wired and doing it too much?
Speaker 1: Maybe you know, I feel like because what happened to will Smith where he fucks too much, where he vomits now he would have gotten sick when he was fucking fucking too often, So like what but what what happened is he just dehydrated. That's what I'm wondering.
Speaker 4: What what is it?
Speaker 1: Because now he has like that's definitely trauma. That's definitely more than just That's what's so weird to me, Like that definitely trauma. He definitely probably started checked, he said, he started like associating sex with like discuss probably in his life because of like how like much he had sex and how little he had like attachment to people he's having sex with. Probably the butler you just you fucking Outfred Alfred Alfred Jeffrey.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, those are those are the two butlers in my brain. Those are the two most famous butlers.
Speaker 1: Outfred and Jeffery is the only two.
Speaker 4: They tag team.
Speaker 1: Do what about Jeeves? Who's Jeeves? Asked jeefs, Yeah, Jeeves.
Speaker 3: There there's probably a significant portion of people listening around. I have no idea what the fuck, Like I kind of shouldn't even because I don't even know.
Speaker 1: We're kind of late that I was. I was a Jeeves guy because it was before Google.
Speaker 3: I think, yeah, yeah, it was a search engine before Google or maybe like even just like around the same time.
Speaker 4: It was more a question asking place on a search.
Speaker 5: I specifically remember using yeah because it would have things in place.
Speaker 1: It was like Wara or whatever. The fuck.
Speaker 5: I used to use Mama. There was Mama dot com, which was a search engine that I liked better than Google. Google didn't really do it for me when I when it when it propped up because when I was in eighth grade in like two thousand and two, two thousand and three, that's uh, when Google like Skyrocket and I'm like, shit, sucks. I used Mama until Mama fucking ship.
Speaker 1: Now use it was a go.
Speaker 3: The second Chrome happened, I was like ower. The second Chrome, I was like, oh, I'm yeah, this is this is over. So I hated Firefox and yeah, I just like the fucking.
Speaker 1: UI for it was just like what the usafari now on my phone, But I used to I used so far on my phone just because I don't really do much on my phone, so I don't care enough to like optimize my search engine. But it's the same.
Speaker 5: It's the same thing with the phone. Like if I cared about optimization, I wouldn't even have an iPhone. I would definitely be on Android.
Speaker 1: I justfin'tly have Crumb on my phone. I just can't.
Speaker 4: It's too convenient. But I used to have it.
Speaker 1: But it's just it's whatever. It's not really doing anything, Like I'm like, what am I?
Speaker 3: It really is just a brand thing at this point. I'm so used to Google where you're using it. But I even did, like do you remember when they did that when Microsoft did that ad campaign about bang where they had people like do blind searches. Yeah, they would just like see which one's better, and like Bing was like the better one for most people. It was actually true, like because I tried it out and I was like, oh, yeah, Bing is better anyway, Fuck I forgot.
Speaker 4: I just went back to.
Speaker 3: Google because I was just like, it's not I'm not gonna say I'm gonna bing something.
Speaker 4: Fu you.
Speaker 1: It's also it's better, but it's not. Like Google was horrific, So that was kind of thing people people at the time. Now it is.
Speaker 3: I'm not so sure that anyone else is better though, Like I don't know if it's like I don't know if Google is so much worse today.
Speaker 5: Duck duck go. I used Duck dut go. It's it just reminds me of the search engines like a decade ago. It's so much better where I'm like, I'm finding things that I'm fucking looking for because now all it show it means that AI shit things that.
Speaker 1: I'm not looking for. And then Reddit results did you see that?
Speaker 3: And I'm like, brother going around where like they were talking about like this basketball player. His name's Michael Jordan no CP three or something.
Speaker 1: Yeah, did you see the thing that was like the AI? It was like an A. I think it's like, why is CP three? What's the name? And it said his name was child Porn three. No, you fucking liar. I'm not joking.
Speaker 3: Well look you're not lying because that is it might I'm sure it's not real, but like that that picture is real, you know what I mean. I'm sure somebody inspected element did it or something. But it's so funny because I just like I saw it. I was like that is because it's not outside of the realm of believability to be because of how wrong, Like, dude, I've done my own AI search it or like not AI searches intentionally, but I've done own Google searches where it does the AI auto fill and it's it's wrong two degrees that like, it's kind of astounds that makes.
Speaker 1: Sense at all, So I gotta like, for real, I've always I'm so glad he brought this up because I don't have very many friends that like love basketball the way that I do. See child Porn three has always been his name to me, Oh that is crazy whatever.
Speaker 5: Like you hear CP three, I was like, oh, child Porn three, Yeah, and like, but I can't tell that joke to anyone because my friends, my friends, only one of my friends, only literally only one of my friends watches basketball. So he's the only one that I can make that reference to and you would understand what I'm talking about. So, because that's the one thing about basketball is everybody has fucking abbreviations is a thing.
Speaker 1: It is now even I brought this up of the podcast one time. Stephen A. Smith. He's a he's an analyst, right, he's a journalist. They call it say, now, oh yeah, Stephen A so Steve and they call m A And I'm like, oh, this nigga is sexual assault Smith. Now he's sexual assault Smith. I was like, they're getting sucked up on this ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I feel bad for everybody, Like I wonder like when the next.
Speaker 1: DP is now fucking double penetration peer or something that's this motherfucker? Is the child porn three?
Speaker 2: That is?
Speaker 1: And what does that mean? Does he have three child pornsch poor three is?
Speaker 3: So is the implication that there's a trilogy?
Speaker 1: Oh no, my god. Chris Paul is such a great athlete, so he's like legendarily good.
Speaker 3: He got your first names?
Speaker 1: Come on? Well yeah, well, I mean so is Paul George. There's Chris Paul and then there's Paul George.
Speaker 3: Jordan, So do Briannston Jamison. Wait a minute, A lot of these are double first name.
Speaker 1: I think about it. Well, yes, I didn't even that's so interesting. I didn't really consider. I know you have many black yle Neil, Jaquille, bron Neil. You ever know how many black who have two first names. It's really common, in fact, having two first names. Yeah, at least like standard inward gym, like, my first name is Edward, my dad's first name is I.
Speaker 4: Mean, hey, dude man.
Speaker 1: Mark Twain was fire dude Mark. He wrote he having a character named Inward, Jim, and one of your pieces is that.
Speaker 4: It's actually it was.
Speaker 1: It was really ahead of its time, but not for the exact right way it's for it's ahead of it. It's for my dumb ass braid. Well, no, I thing else thought that shi it was funny except I'm I'm in school and I was. I was like, I was like, can I please say it that I made? We made our white friend says, ready up. We made our wife friend read it. He really did, Actually, did you actually? Yeah? He had to say it.
Speaker 4: No, we didn't do.
Speaker 1: And they wouldn't read it out loud. They wouldn't they wouldn't let they wouldn't let they wouldn't let the they wouldn't let.
Speaker 4: The kids say the N word.
Speaker 1: Y'all did you guys read it out loud? I don't remember. I think so, though we do it. We literally made him do it. Anybody want to go? The teacher was like, I think we did read it out loud. Go ahead, John, And he was like, I want to see if let's see what we got. I don't know if they make you read out loud anymore.
Speaker 8: That ship was a I know in New York they made you read it. I want to see you say it. I want to see if there's a censored version, but uh, I'm not gonna find.
Speaker 1: If you don't say name.
Speaker 5: I agree, like, look, so here's the thing I do agree that you should like for when you're in context.
Speaker 1: It was like I remember when I was a kid. My mom was like, oh, we're gonna read uh stuff from the Bible. And I was like, all right, you know whatever because she didn't like go into church. But she was like, we'll just we'll have like a Bible study thing and me, I was like, but it didn't last long. It lasted for like three weeks. Bro, my god, this even I had have Bible study and I'm fucking like, actually really Christian. Look, this lasted for three like I was for even though I was a kid.
Speaker 5: I went along with it for a while because I thought that was this thing I had to do, and then I was I did pray because it was just like a mantra. But then as I got older, like I'm saying, like in probably like fifteen or something around there, I'm like, the fuck am I doing? But uh, when I was a lot younger, I still went along with some of the stuff. Like I would see everybody praying and say thank you Jesus and like squeezing their hands all hard, and I'm like and I'm like, yeah, thanks, you know, I'm kind of like, I'm like, kind of whatever.
Speaker 4: That's crazy.
Speaker 3: I remember the moment where I stopped praying.
Speaker 4: When when was that?
Speaker 3: I remember just like because I did it for a while. And then I remember sitting there and I and I looked around my room and saw all of like the advanced technology, and then I thought to myself, like why this is incongruent? Does it not make sense? Something about it felt like incorrect?
Speaker 1: How older do you remember? It was like nine? Like ten, I uh pray. I prayed longer than I I was already not a believer, but I kept praying because.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I did so because it's just part of it's part of the routine.
Speaker 5: It was literally a mantra to me before going to sleep. Essentially, it was like a thing that I did. I don't even remember what I used to say.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's actually disimilar to like some of them more like secular, like people.
Speaker 1: Like I praise still, but like I don't pray to God. It's like affirmations, like his thoughts out of my head right right, like your head. You're like the Secret. You're like that fucking book, The Secret. That's basically that's what the book is. Yeah, the book is essentially thank the universe that yeah, like speaking thoughts out of my head, getting getting getting these thoughts out of my head. Kill kill kill. That unfortunate that.
Speaker 3: It's unfortunate that that book is so stupid because it is technically good advice. Oh the Secret, Yeah, bischnically like it's not like literally real, but it is, you know what I mean this.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be honest people, it's not even the Secret's fault. It's people took on a.
Speaker 5: Real interpretation of it that like literally things are gonna poof out of nowhere. That book just repackaged ship that has existed for Yeah.
Speaker 1: There's like this simple self help.
Speaker 5: There's two There's there's one thing by Earl Nightingale that's called The Stranger's Secret, so they stole it from Earl Nightingale. But there's also a book that stole from Earl Nightingale. That's called the Science of Getting Rich and a lot of rich people. Mayweather didn't read it, but he understood it, so he would always surround.
Speaker 1: He would. That's why he didn't read it, because he literally can't read. That's why I said that he would have no look at he look at He look at him. Looking at that page is like be looking at bucket. It's like be looking at like I don't know, like gayly wh I'm looking at like Japanese colik for I'm like, yeah, I have no I can't. But for every letter, I know what this is, and I know what this is, and so everything else, I'm kind of like, that's weird. You got gay tat too on your arm. I could I referred to some Japanese people to make well. First of all, this is a Kuba symbol, and imagine it says.
Speaker 4: The time gay.
Speaker 1: This whole time, it's just gay. And then what he doesn't like, he grabs you love the raging demon fucks your ass. Then it is just gay, bloody. It is like homo, the raging homos. Oh man, I don't even know how we got here.
Speaker 4: I don't know either.
Speaker 3: We're talking about the secret somehow we were talking about this secret. Oh yeah, the secret something whatever.
Speaker 4: Game.
Speaker 3: It's I get like there's a whole like misinterpretation totally. It's that's it's the same thing that it's literally the same thing that BuzzFeed did with like fucking all these academic concepts that they were just not equipped to talk about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's literally the same thing. It's like the secret is this, and it's like.
Speaker 3: Oh, this is what prejudice bus power black people get.
Speaker 1: Self help is really I think self help and those things are really good for your mind. I think it can help you learn how to guess you don't understand if you don't un if you don't understand those concepts, obviously, like that's a good thing. I think learning how to better understand your own mind in general is a good thing. You gotta figure out who you are, how you work, because a lot of people really don't. I think that's a huge problem. People just don't undertand how their own mind.
Speaker 3: Yeah whatever, Oh my god, your kids are gonna be fucking absurd.
Speaker 1: No, we can't give the kids. Actually I just don't.
Speaker 3: I'm not around them enough to really bother or care.
Speaker 1: But we can't have that.
Speaker 4: We can.
Speaker 1: I think I think the little Anti Christ will be born will be a really fucking strange kid.
Speaker 4: They're like, wow, that's weird.
Speaker 3: My dad just we have a master chief every fucking day, twice a day, so you can beat me up and feel powerful. But your chief custom kid now can't give it the visors You did a thing with a special beam canon when a guy was making a pick alole fight Chief, but you do it to your real.
Speaker 1: Son with that ship was fucking lit.
Speaker 3: Dude.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna order a bunch of toys and playing play with bash fakers. Eventually I'm gonna do it. Yeah, I gotta hide them though literally finds if she will throw them away and I'll out, then that'll be the time where I actually physically abuser. Oh An, you throw my toys away? I'm Indian. I would like the ones that I've had for like over twenty years. If fucking Jojo threw if anyone threw away, my mom threw away at inder and the thing. The thing is, I have no evidence, but there's ones missing that I'm like, did she throws them away? I'm sure you know what I mean, I'm sure they really don't see the worth in it. I think that's why they're like they're like a lot of girls, a lot of women that are not of the culture of like plants like that and things like that. They genuinely don't see the worth of it. To me, it's just not see like I don't need to be happy that. I don't even need them to see the worth in it. I need you to understand that this is my thing that I like. It's that simple. It's just like I'm not gonna throw your ship away, so I'll away.
Speaker 3: I'll throw your shit away absolutely, like if I if I if my stuff gets thrown away, I'm throwing away something like spitefully, but like say if with intense spiler. Oh, like you have all this makeup, but like it's too much, Like surely you don't use all of this, so I threw all of it away.
Speaker 1: Jewel expensive ass jewelry. I just throw it all away. Yeah, it's just that's so it's not even sell it, not even sell it. Throw it away is so stupid to give it the homeless people just give homeless people don't by method that. I still think about that cards, the deck of Eugeo cards, I just threw in the trash. Wait yours?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like that's what I don't understand, like getre because they weren't mine. So like what happened was, like I I retrospect. What happened was, I think like a family member of mine came into my room.
Speaker 1: I was sweeping.
Speaker 3: They wanted to gift something to me, so they just left it on the dresser because they just whatever. In retrospect, I kind of get it because I'm like, I'm not gonna fucking whatever. I don't need the whole interaction of like here, I just gifted you something. And so I woke up and there was this. There was a stack of yu Gio cards on the tape on my dresser, and I was just like, I don't know what this.
Speaker 1: Did you even look at them? No, I don't know what it is. He's even like at least I would have looked at them, like I think I.
Speaker 4: Looked at them.
Speaker 1: But then but then I was like, okay, cards and I took through them all in the car. You never gotten a Yugo No, No, I just have looked at it. I like the I watch a little bit. I really remember like the intro lad it was like U gi oh are the champions?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 3: DIGIT told U gios to change the ugo.
Speaker 4: I just say your juice, no dude ju.
Speaker 1: That's when I was way too young to be making yeah, making ju. I was making jokes at.
Speaker 3: Like nine, I don't even really knowing what I don't even know what people were I wasn't.
Speaker 5: I heard the word and I was like, oh, I didn't under My first intro to Judaism was the no not the Simpsons, uh fucking worse uh rug Rats they had a pass.
Speaker 1: They had pass most of them, all of them, Tommy Pickles, specifically Tommy, and he was like, you lost control of.
Speaker 4: I love that that too.
Speaker 1: That such an iconic clip from the rug Rats.
Speaker 3: I felt that that's even at that age, that age, at that time of night where it's just like I paid am I making pancakes at in the morning?
Speaker 1: Why are you making chocolate pudding at four in the leg in the mornings? Like because I've lost the control of my life? So good.
Speaker 3: I love that that was on like a kid ship Like there was something about that time.
Speaker 1: I love that show because that show is so like there's so much ship going on with the kids being silly, but the parents are just people our age, just like really trying to make it work, like they don't. They had kids a little too late and they're trying to make it work, and they're like, these kids are so fucking stupid.
Speaker 5: What its so my wife absorbing them in like the little like cross space or whatever with that thing.
Speaker 1: That's a you know, like my wife is so obviously lesbian. My husband's a fuck up, you know, Like I'm a single dad.
Speaker 4: Kid.
Speaker 1: There was so much sh a couple that a couple that was like it was like.
Speaker 3: But there was there was a feeling in their dad was there was a lesbian and a clown or something like, Yeah.
Speaker 1: That was totally a cloud, dude. He was totally a cloud. And she was clearly clearly an eighties lesbian, Like she wasn't she was married to him, I guess, but like she was definitely and she his beard. I don't know what you call it in reverse, you know, like when like because you know, like it's called a beard for a.
Speaker 4: This is my bush.
Speaker 1: This is my bush. That guy was like like she definitely like munched all these rugs while he just watched, and he thought it was hot as flower. But it's a blower, and it got in by mistakes, good Blower, No, no, he yeah, okay, she's so he's he has ropes for days. He's so fucking ricing seted or pussy.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So then she got right and she like twins fucking whatever, all right, and then she started lessing harder afterwards.
Speaker 3: Well the thing about it, yeah, like I don't know, like I remember watching that show.
Speaker 1: And then the freaking Dylan you're telling Tommy's go ahead, Okay, it was just like Dylan, Tommy's married, Chucky's dad's sister. Right, Chucky is Chucky is Tommy and Dill's cousin. Right? No, No, they're just other babies. Wait they're not. I thought related. No, the only one that's related related to Tommy, their cousin. Wait wait wait really no, I thought I thought the Tommy and and Chucky. No, no, Chucky is Chucky is just a friend related No film that was friends with them. But I think Tommy and Chucky are related. If I'm a mistakes mistaken, I think I think Tommy. I think Chucky's mom is related to Tommy's dad. Actually, and ironically, Chucky's mom Chucky's on When I died, I think she's related Tommy's dad actually, and then he became friends. They all like all be coincided. So you're saying that. So you're saying that Drew. What's the other guy's name, Steve, Stu?
Speaker 6: Drew?
Speaker 1: And then Chucky's dad or brothers and no, Chuck, So who's dad?
Speaker 4: Chucky's dad?
Speaker 1: Drew and Stu are brothers. They are right, that's Angelica's dad. Yes, that's Tommy's dad, right right, Well, yeah, Angelica's and Jelica's dad is is Drew?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Yeah? And then Stummy's dad. I think their lady. I could be wrong.
Speaker 4: Are you saying that?
Speaker 3: So are you saying that Chucky's wife.
Speaker 1: Is Tucky's mom? Oh you're saying Chucky's sister. Yeah, I'm mistaking. I could be wrong. I look it up, I've seen. I'm pretty sure. So they killed their sister. No one that that's not where we went like, that's that's on brand for us. Yes, that's not that is what you're saying. Yeah, he killed his sister and then he married some funtions and he got furious, so he invented a kill her machine. A god, do you remember this episode where Stu invented this clown. It was called mister Friend, and then they turned like kill her. It was like mister fiend. One of those killed their sister. Yeah, but like like he made he was trying to make it like a Chucky doll. He made mister Fiend killed the sister and then he was like, I need to redo this, and then he made mister Friend. So that's what happened.
Speaker 6: And then.
Speaker 1: Chucky's dad, which I think his name is Charles, isn't he just Chucky Senior?
Speaker 4: I guess?
Speaker 5: So he went and fucked this like Asian from Paris, right, because I remember that that correctly. I fucked an Asian and period mom. She's the black one, Jackie.
Speaker 1: What's her name? Jackie? The Asian girl? I don't know her name. Kim that was at the time, that Kim Wong. I don't pretty sure. I honestly I don't.
Speaker 4: That was I checked.
Speaker 1: Kimmy is the little girl. I was already watch I remember them. The mom's name. The mom could have got it. She was fire. I guess everybody everybody in Charles dated up man Charles, the girl, the girl with the mom, what are you talking about?
Speaker 4: The Asian?
Speaker 1: She was bad she was talking about.
Speaker 4: I was Tommy, her name was.
Speaker 3: Her name name is Dde. I'm pretty I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 5: No, DEDI want I wanted a puncher. Yeah, that was like developed that. That was my first development of the hint of misogyny.
Speaker 1: She looks like mask you know what I mean that movie where the kids like deformed. He's got the red hair.
Speaker 4: Do you think so? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think she I think I think Dede looks like mad. They're not really, they're just they're best friends with each other, of course. Yeah, I was till give yourself.
Speaker 4: I guess it was.
Speaker 1: Angelica was the one I was lead that ye Drew's daughter.
Speaker 3: It's Tommy Dill and Angelica. They're related, but everybody else is just a friend.
Speaker 1: Why he's still related? What do you mean Dill's Tommy's brother. Yeah, Diyl is like the baby baby Phil Phil is little Bill.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I got confused. I forgot about Dil. Everybody should. Yeah, I had a scrappy do. It checked out around that time when.
Speaker 4: Movie.
Speaker 1: I might have saw the movie before, but I don't that I don't have any memory of it. Getting that fucking pop the thing with fucking reptron. It was an experience for me. Dude, reptar is dope. I gotta say a little green tar on ice. Do you remember I reptar reptile got up on a REPTI that dude that was loaded in the nineties was.
Speaker 3: Just even just like the Orange the Orange VHS.
Speaker 1: That movie came on the Orange multi well they had had that was it was King and Cow. It was that and maybe the second movie you didn't didn't know it was one of the nickelode I think I only had was Fire, Dude. I wanted I wanted like that. I wanted to eat it. I thought it was carnage and sn e s Red, Red Chilleristic Black, the gold go from from from Time the Golden Ah. I love that man, and I have none of it.
Speaker 4: I know it's sad.
Speaker 1: We didn't understand that things were work stuff because we know we were. We just assumed our parents didn't foster that mentality, Beau, they didn't believe in it.
Speaker 3: Well, no, we just we just also assume they like the dolls and function. We assume that what would be good now would continue to be good. There's no reason to why would things get worse. Don't you would imagine if anything things would get better.
Speaker 1: I don't think exactly.
Speaker 3: Well, it depends on what you're talking about. Convenience wise, things have gotten infinitely better, right, But do you think thing's not worse? Well, I mean I think about not necessarily I think about, but I do think about, like I don't know, like just the differences between like a physical piece of media today, Like if you get like a new game on disc, it sucks compared to like how it used to be. Like used to get like a manual, maybe even like a fucking reversible cover. It would have like a bunch of shit in it, like art, some a poster, fucking some other thing.
Speaker 1: In there, and then you get the disc.
Speaker 3: But now it's like, okay, you get the fucking box. Inside there's a piece of cardboard that advertises fucking pizza Hut or something or fucking PS plus or fucking whatever. And then there's the disc which doesn't even have the fucking game on it because it's just a download thing for like what you.
Speaker 1: It's there's a different fact that the fact that special editions don't come with games sometimes now is the craziest reality.
Speaker 3: Well, I agree, Are you gonna say there was there was a Devil's Advocate thing for a minute, where and I still kind of feel this way where it's just like if you don't know, it's such a specific type of situation you have to be in the like if you don't know what you're gonna get it for, you know what I mean. Like let's say you like at the beginning of like a generation specifically. I remember this because like I think at the beginning of the Xbox One PS four generation, there was like some game that had a special edition that did not have the game specifically, because it didn't even have like a console affiliation, Like it was like just the special edition and it came with like the book, the statue, whatever, but it didn't come with the game, and it wasn't like PS four Xbox branded because people hadn't necessarily made their choices yet. And so what you would do is like it would be the price of the special audition with the price of the game kind of removed from it, so you could get the special addition and then make the choice of where to get it later. That is relatively fine, but that's like a very specific use case like that. That's not what I'm talking about, Like massifacing and drama. You're buying that fucking one hundred and seventy five dollars thing, and then you're getting not massifact. That's dumb as fuck. Yeah, you're getting a ship of the of the not normality.
Speaker 4: What is it called? And drama?
Speaker 1: Again, I love the piss the piss space. I think it was normally something like it was like a ripoff because like I think it was called like the Tempest or something, which is gun in the fucking the Original game series, which I think it's a submachine gun if I remember correct, it is, but like so I was like, let me make sure that's the name of it.
Speaker 5: But I remember being pissed off that. I'm like, I know what's gonna happen in this game. This is so that was so lazy, such a lazy decision that the alien's gonna be lame as fuck.
Speaker 1: And then then they would you not look into the ship of that look, I just got out here. This is when I first living with you him. Yeah, around that time, everything pointed to that aim being a nightmare. Well before it came.
Speaker 5: When I'm really excited for something or like, uh say, for uh, I had to look in a dragon age, Uh, this veil the veil guard because of just I need to know what I'm getting myself into. But normally, if if everything if there, if by Ware's track record was good, I wouldn't look into Uh. I wouldn't have looked into it at all. I wanted to come into a blind and really be like if I believed in it, but I don't believe in them. That was their first real fumble.
Speaker 1: To be fair, right, technically three was as far as Bywear three was there is great their first football, like uh, Andromeda.
Speaker 3: The first real fumble that BioWare had was was Andromeda. Well three, yes, and no.
Speaker 1: I feel like this three people it was famously I feel like it was. I feel like it was extremely overblown in my opinion, the way that people were behaving. I do. I hate the fact that, uh, how vanilla it was because I feel like knowing about like the Levi in DLC, I think it should have just been in the game because that's to me, not beating the game and not knowing where the Reapers came from is kind of weird. So it's like, you can do that if you want. If you wanted to leave it a mystery, why would you not want to know where the fucking the ultimate villains have been the whole time. You would want to know that.
Speaker 5: But like say, if they if they wrote it in a way that like it's always going to be a mystery, I would have accepted it. But knowing that they kept it in deal they you know, they they basically held it hostage.
Speaker 1: That's what upset me.
Speaker 4: Derek.
Speaker 1: Imagine you finished buts Gate. You get to the end, right, yeah, and then you have no clue what happens to Balder's Gate.
Speaker 4: Look, you have no no.
Speaker 5: This is this is my argument is I've consumed so much media where that is that that's just how it is. They wrote it in a way that something supposed to be a mystery and you're never supposed to find it out.
Speaker 1: I can accept that.
Speaker 5: If it's if that's the way it's supposed to be, titked, maybe I would have discussions like this and say, I wish they would have told us, But I've consumed so much shit that where it's like it's left.
Speaker 1: It up and like it's up to your interpretations, you know, Like.
Speaker 4: I'm just like.
Speaker 1: I'm just like I know, I know everybody, I know, everybody's consumed stuff like that. I hate I look, I love law.
Speaker 4: I'm not a huge that either.
Speaker 1: I'm just I've accepted it. I have. You've been, You've been, You've been fucked so hard to submission. Yeah that you're like, all right, this is just fine. It's glides in now, you know. Lare gets fucking man like. I love Lare.
Speaker 4: I like Laura.
Speaker 1: I like I truthful, truthfully that.
Speaker 3: I like when things are kept mysterious. But like sometimes sometimes sometimes I worry for something that should be explained by the end. I think it would be really nice because it's like, how the things get here? How is this every fifty thousand years these niggas show up?
Speaker 4: How did this happen?
Speaker 1: Are they from? Like?
Speaker 5: What are they from a different galaxy? Because that was my theory. I was like, all these motherfucker are probably from the space. There were these sea creatures that made them that look like they have no business being able to make something like this. That's what actually I actually ended up liking it because it's modeled. After I was like, oh, so these are some super intelligent creatures that look like they have no business being super intelligent.
Speaker 1: They just like scary sea monsters. And but they're like, oh, let's build AI to make things easier than they just starting killing everything, like you guys suck and always war and take over everything. You're you're extincting species. Now we're going to harvest you guys, and then we'll keep a portion of you so your DNA never goes extinct. And like that is an extreme over correction. I don't care, nigga. I think every single time AI has created in video games, it's given such a wildly insane directive. It's like the Reapers they could have just left, like they weren't even like it's not even like AI here, Like when Ai AI goes crazy here, it's like, ah, we're kind of stuck here with them. They're gonna be like, oh, there's so many more inhabitable there's going be reapers somewhere else. And that's not what they wanted because like the way that they were built for, it was number one, to make things easier, but also to help solve the issues of the universe of the galaxy and to solve it logically. In their opinion, they had to. Well, it was like, you guys, because just like when you think about Earth specifically ninety something that the vast majorities of species that ever existed are gone. Yeah, and so their logic is, we need to harvest these people and destroy the prominent civilization because you guys are always gonna genocide people. You're gonna continuously do this. So we're gonna once you get too advanced, we're gonna destroy you, and then you'll start over. We now preserved your DNAs, the protheans or DNA's preserved, and now we're gonna do it to the humans. And they built a human reaper for what they always built regular reapers, and then for some reason they didn't build a Prothian reaper. The Harbinger was technically a Prothian reaper, I guess, I don't know. I know he was the original one, but like they all look like reapers, right, yeah, the same thing. And then all of a sudden, out of nowhere, number two, they build a skeletal What I was like, cool, that's that's well, that's that's the rule of cool.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 1: Sometimes it's just like does this makes sense? Not exactly, but will.
Speaker 4: It be dope?
Speaker 1: I think Suspension of Disbelief threw it like a football.
Speaker 3: When I played through when I played the respect to recently and it got to the Human Reaper.
Speaker 1: I didn't question it at all.
Speaker 4: I was like, are you guys serious? I was like, why the I was?
Speaker 1: It was like, okay, this has been relatively on rails the right way.
Speaker 4: Why is that?
Speaker 1: There was like why human, I'm gonna murder you more now?
Speaker 3: That was that was immediately so on board. I was like, it was cool, just dope and dumb have you? You can kill him immediately.
Speaker 1: By so you use if you if you're a soldier, you have that thing where you can slow down time and so like I'll slow down time and then I have that laser. I have this laser. And then so when the things are the the vials are the juices are exposed because they go down, they first of all, why was she exposed them at all? I don't need that, you know, but of course, but so they exposed, he slowed down, likely dead immediately. But obviously if you want to enjoy the fight, you don't do that, because every time I do it now ever since I you know, and if you're just kind of like, oh I want to do a different ending or I want to you know, I want Garris to die because I don't want him to end up with a Tally kind of a thing, because like I was like, oh, I didn't want to. I've said this many times.
Speaker 5: I was like, Tally, of course I hear him. Man, of course Garris could have gotten any other Korean. I'm sorry, I'm not in this universe. I'm not dating Tally this time. I'm gonna go after Leara or Miranda or somebody. Usually lear was a second choice. And then that was when I discovered that Garrison them ended up together. Now it was foreshadowed, and one.
Speaker 1: It was what it was for.
Speaker 5: It was foreshadowed, and Tally she does this, she talks about her favorite movie and it's a romance between Arian.
Speaker 1: Remember that it was foreshadow was like fuck. I was like, damn you mean like I was like, that's crazy. Ye, so you know it killings card completely psychotic. I clearly admit that best partner like actually in the game. Literally, just like narratively, can application a way to not court Tolly and also not have Garris get with her. He would have lived why are you You're fucking someone else?
Speaker 5: Think about would you do you want your Let's just say for in another I'm gonna say I'm gonna you know where you're going to say, in another universe, you don't court Lily, you're okay with her, but you're completely self aware of this. For some reason, you're aware of this, and then one of your closest friends like gets with Lily. Do you think you'd be like totally fine with that if like, wouldn't that feel weird to you?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 1: Because you're still happy?
Speaker 4: I like, do you think?
Speaker 5: I don't know if I believe you, I hear what you're saying. I don't know if you would actually feel that way if it happened. If it's really and boiling is a tape, that's wild, that's ode you see. That's like, that's different. You know, that's wild of him just doing damage. Was like, that's actually not why'd you send me this? That's how I felt when I when I walked in. I think it was in Garrison's chambers. I think where he he's always by the gun. I think it was there or whatever in one of those things you see them they're like, oh, excuse me, And I was like no, no, And I immediately I modited the game so I could kill right there there. No, I think he would kill you first I think he's still good.
Speaker 3: Would probably in like, if it was really going on, Garrison, probably, I think he would have sniped you first.
Speaker 1: He would never never you. Oh, he cares too much. He loves you, He cares too much. But I if he's in danger because he could have killed you a moment you hacount him and he could have blew your head off. And yeah, Archangel definitely just tested you. And the Shepherd's like, I would have been fine. It's like nigga your head everywhere. He would have he saw you immediately.
Speaker 5: I wish there was a way to trigger that, like for some reason. He like, it's like one of those things where you know you could Samaras, this is surreal.
Speaker 3: Moren says, hot, wait, hold on this this must be said. I wrote it, he says. Not a question, just a fun fact. The guy who fucking chicken was charged with sexually assaulting a thirteen year old and a Walmart parking lot.
Speaker 4: Have fun with that information.
Speaker 1: I can't believe they figured out who that guy is that really fucked the vibe, that murdering, fucking Gepard. You just yeah, it's waited. Oh well, you got us off track to continue now, all right, well, yeah, you get off track to the question the paying quick. Uh so you got us back on track, so continue.
Speaker 3: Meddlequare solid metal core, solid sex. Cock of the Patriots wrote it, it's going on.
Speaker 1: You metal metalcore solid.
Speaker 3: Hey boys, Derek, I beg of you, please make a short gay parody of virtual insanity. Just use that Patrons to queer my name and just call it homosexuality.
Speaker 1: Sexuality always come to.
Speaker 4: Men, men men dudes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean I like, I do like that homosexuality does reality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, homosexual reality as well. It's the same lyrics. It's just that, Yeah, queer minds stupid queer. It is big ass hat, just a dick at fucking couches and stuff like they're just this dude. He's the ball sack jacket, the set pieces of just dudes fucking. And this was just like calm on the floor. He's slipping, that's not even that's how he's moving. That is so funny because that is.
Speaker 3: So the camera tilt. The camera tilts up and you know how he's got that bug on the side. It's it's a roach, but it turns to the camera says I'm a I'm but I'm also gay.
Speaker 1: It goes roach crazy. Well we're isn't in?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, the fucking one direction guy died.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: I know who that is.
Speaker 1: I didn't know when I saw Liam something die. I was like that and son that doesn't make any sense, but you know his name is Liam's that tracks right? And also who was the other the handsome Liam? Uh uh yeah that one fucked fuck fuck that that those jeans man, there was some good ass gens. They're just good looking guys. Man, there's some good looking guys.
Speaker 4: Guys.
Speaker 1: Usually Ozzie men aren't really attractive. Ozzie women are like hyper attractive. But like they got lucky, man, they they got the right ship. Well, I mean we know about them, so that's true. There are a few.
Speaker 5: Like there's this band from Ossie called Parkway Drive and they have a couple of I have a couple of model looking guys in the band where I was like one of them just he stands out too much, or I'm like, you don't look like you should be here at all. They look at you'd be surfing and then and then fucking bitches.
Speaker 1: Every Australian woman I know has been very attractive I've I had a fling with one and she was always just like you narrow, and I was like, I can't, I can't even I couldn't. I couldn't appropriate one of them. But like, that's so crazy, Like, what do you mean you don't you don't like, oh, you never met a woman like oh, I was sleep with you, but I wouldn't have a kid with you.
Speaker 3: Well, absolutely, of course, yeah, but but the way over an accent, over.
Speaker 1: Over skin colored accent, over political beliefs, all that shit matters. Well, I can beat her in the submissionbout political beliefs, man, I can I can force a woman to change. That's so crazy. I have nightmares about having white children, knowing, Lily, you're gonna have my they might get them, they might be her color, and I'll be so upset. I'm gonna send them clips of you saying this. Yeah, I don't care. I hope they they're gonna know, they're gonna know already all of the white the European Dean and her. I hope it dominates your guys. Kid.
Speaker 3: I'm so excited they're like you blue eyed Spanish people. I'm like, haw, dude, If I like Super Bowl I picked.
Speaker 1: I'm not even gonna lie.
Speaker 3: If if you guys have a kid and then that I see photos of that baby and it's a light skin, I'm gonna be smiling.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna throw a party. I think it will bother you. It will bother me. It'll bother me, like in the manner it wouldn't bother me, but like there'd be a little like ha, well there goes blackness in my family goes. That's just gone now because that's good. That's what happened for you slaughter them and you try again. Oh no, less struggle for my kids. Oh no, what do you what's the problem. I don't know, man, this is gonna be gone. That's it. Black disappears in two generations. Easy.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: It's like not something I'm really scared about. Like whatever, my child's my child. If I have a child, I have to love it no matter what, because I'm you gotta get a mistress, dude, that's all that still solve everything, mistress.
Speaker 4: Yeah, then what do you want?
Speaker 1: Just this cloning? Cloning perfect take over its body crisper or something. Yeah, that's just gonna mean that's it's that's a DNA. Yeah, I think you just like start coming on this machine, and like would you do that? Would you do that? Would you do a crisper thing? If you get only if they let me bust on the machine? And the worst that way you do like you just you bust on the machine.
Speaker 3: And I would I think, I think there's a I would do it for like very specific things.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, is there a way to like a line?
Speaker 3: Is there a way to like know, like to make sure he's like resistant to like I don't know, cancer or something like diabetes or like the ship.
Speaker 1: That like fucking whatever mental problems I fucking have or like like that I wanted I wanted to have mental problems. No I don't. Can you have everything the ship that I went through? And no one should go like a McDonald's like, can I get I want to be but a high functioning really good at drawing black, They're like, whoa alter nightmare? Okay, it's all like fin well, you chose the hardest difficulty. Good luck. The look in the game low.
Speaker 3: It's like when you make a Pokemon game and then like the door opens and a light shine and now you spawn into the world and it's like, oh, I'm already getting shot at.
Speaker 1: There's crazy. It's like it's like the cops being agroed, Like they're just sitting in a car in the meeting. What would you do if you had a kid and it was it came out black, and it was with a fucking white woman, one of your one of your one of your queens. I mean, but it has your nose, it has your nose, has your your skittish nature. Then she cheated with somebody is surprisingly similar to me. She has a type, has stole your DNA, and then she did one of those surrogate things and mixed it all together with other stuff I don't know, somehow fused your spurs. She fucking pumped multiple dudes, Like, yeah, she had a turkey base. She put it in the p hole.
Speaker 3: And I'm definitely not raising a kid that's obviously not mine.
Speaker 1: I would not that way, not in that way, not in that way, like adoption, adoption different. Yeah, that's fine, but say.
Speaker 4: What are you doing?
Speaker 1: What if you do if it's already like you've been raising it for years at that moment, I feel so upset. But obviously you're not gonna abandon the kid now. I'm not not his fault. I'm so mad. I'd be really upset, but I'd be like, it's no play in being upset, Like son, Now there's proof that your mom's a bitch. So you always you always defended her. You always like, why do you say all these bad things about mom? And I'm like, now, you know she to be like a dickhead husband, but then ended up being right. Now you know that's why. That's why she a couple of times. I know it pretty wild. That's why I slap her in front of you. That's why I open hands slap that bitch in front of you that I told you to slap her too. I'm not gonna slap mom. I'm not getting dessert.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 1: Somebody wanted to write.
Speaker 3: Somebody wanted to write in to educate us about something that we talked about we fucked up or something well we we were just I bet it is it?
Speaker 1: Is it a big bang three? Because I've been.
Speaker 3: Waiting for no, no, no, not yet somehow but uh so. Angelae Anthony Angela Beneviento wrote in says explanation for the fetus Voldemort scene.
Speaker 1: Oh you called it, you literally called it.
Speaker 3: Let's hear it let's hear how Yeah, Harry Potter had a piece of Voldemort's soul embedded into his own'.
Speaker 1: That's how he's he has the embedded into his ball they call what they called again, I don't know, I don't you know. Let's just have some lack rooms. That thing like if you put their souls on itself, whenever they die physically, they appear somewhere else. Sure that thing exists. He had those horcruxes there you go, hork cruxes. They're pretty much portions of his soul. So why did he have a portion of his soul and several things? So he can't just die straight out?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 1: Oh so, but so as long as a portion of his soul exists, he can he put it in Harry. Yeah, one in Harry. That's how it's the lightning boone on his forehead thing. That's what that thing is. It's it's literally that game. I thought he was born with that ship.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: No, he gone to the bat with him, and for some reason it couldn't defeat him as a baby, because you remember he went, he went and he killed the mom and dad, remember you remember, I don't know Harry Waltimore killed Harry's mom and dad, and then what happens. He goes and he gets into like a battle of wits with a baby and a nigga loses, and he's like, I'm gonna imprint my brain in this motherfuck. What are you fucking talking about?
Speaker 3: Now?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's the lord. Ye happens.
Speaker 3: Actually he tries to kill him, but then like it's the power of love, he's back. It backfires or something like he's protected, and that's what the scar is. Like, that's the damage that he did.
Speaker 4: I am.
Speaker 1: So he's the boy who lived. A scar is from the battle, so like like Zeus throwing a lightning bolt and it hit his fucking.
Speaker 3: Ft exactly a battle. It's it's more like he.
Speaker 1: Couldn't kill him, so he was like, instead of being a half my heart cruxes, instead of I can't kill you for some reason, so I'm gonna jump aboard you. So he's like, oh, you're gonna kill me one day probably, So I'm gonna like being here for that day when you kill me. I guess, So I guess.
Speaker 3: I don't know whatever. Anyway, Uh yeah, okay, is there any more that says?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: I read one sentence that he jumped to do it. Harry, you see it too, You see how big the fucking text is. Harry Potter had at a piece of Valdemort sold bettered to do his own to kill and to kill Voldemort, and Harry had to die himself. So he so he sacrificed himself. He went into limbo between the afterlife and the physical world where Dumbledore greeted him and showed him the personified piece of Voldemort's soul that died when Harry did. That's basically it.
Speaker 1: So that's the that's like, should wouldn't that be the persona man that that's the part of him that was in it. I guess that's how much of a soul was in it, that little emaciated ship. So like a significant portion of uh, why is Dumbledort in purgatory because he died? He died, But wouldn't he just came Harry, He's not going to heaven. You can't go to heaven as a fruit.
Speaker 3: And he's too powerful and he's so powerful to go to hell, So like we gotta throw you in.
Speaker 1: You guys know why Baldemort killed Harry's parents? Yeah, Well, Harry's dad was a huge cun to him growing up. Like, so Harry Potter's da a as so Harry Potter's dad was the real villain. Yes, yeah, actually, like straight up, Harry Potter's dad's a fucking cunt. Yeah, he's a dickhead. Yeah, what is happening. Harry Potter's dad don't know anything. Snape, like Snape was Harry's mom's best friend, and he was in love with Harry. Oh they were fucking, No, they weren't fucking He was in love with her. But what happened is that Harry's dad was like the preppy boy came from the Potter family, Like he was like that boy pretty much, and he was a huge cunt to Snake Snape. He was a huge cunt to Snape. And and Voldemort. Voldemort was already he wasn't always evil, so he became evil from being bullied. He he just kind of realized that like like these niggas have magic and they're kind of being like pussy about it, like I could do some real ship with this, and it's like, yeah, but you're killing people. But he was like and then what so Harry's dad was like, I'm gonna stop you. And then he and he killed parent was thinking he was kind of a huge cunt to him throughout life, and he came back, so he specifically just came like spiteful, like he got it. The other was complete.
Speaker 3: And that's why Snape's addict to Harry kind of because he's like.
Speaker 1: But he's also protected, but he's like I wanted to your yeah, because like I should be a real dad.
Speaker 4: Honestly, it's.
Speaker 3: You know, I don't hate it really, like I think it's pretty decent, but like it's it's too well, it's only meant to be so deep, you know what I mean, Like I can't it's meant to be like a very self contained thing. It's fine as it is. I like those games a lot doesn't need to be more than it is.
Speaker 1: Harry Potter having like unblockable damage is the one thing that's still stealing. That threw me off. The power of love protected him to the love of his mom, so like that, And it's like that, so she had like a spell that would like that that was like a love like that gave him unkillable.
Speaker 3: It's probably or maybe just nobody else in that universe loves anyone.
Speaker 1: The way the parents treat that pro creating like animals. There there's no there's no more kids. Yeah, that's it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they his circuit family did just shove him under a staircase.
Speaker 1: That's just literal. That's his little sister, Mom's sister, which is crazy. That's so yeah, that's crazy tracks for British people. I like Lily's cousin dies and like I have to take care of like the two kids that she has, and I'm like, oh, you guys go under the bed. You guys sleep under the bed. Yeah, yeah, no did. I held a baby for a few days ago, and I'm still thinking about holding that baby. Man, Why because I think I kind of want a kid, but you're still thinking about that baby. Yeah, man, I really I don't want a kid, but also I do at the same time, and a really weird. I don't want one until this podcast makes significantly more money. I don't want one until like this. If this like to me, I'm like, the questions aren't loading, so I guess we're done. I don't want to raise it.
Speaker 4: That's the thing.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm mad, Like I don't really want to raise a kid.
Speaker 5: I just don't want to, like right now, with what I'm trying to do with like the podcast and me trying to work on music and stuff, balancing uh wife stuff and you know, keeping the.
Speaker 1: House clean and all that ship. I can't imagine having a kid right now. I just want to keep having fun with my life, and I don't think a kid's going to facilitate me really enjoying my life if I'm being very honest. And I know that sounds selfish to some people, but also like suld I, it's specifically selfless. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Like there's a lot of people who just do it and you're just like, oh, no, fuck, and this will make me feel better, I think, yeah. And they're not prepared to actually guide a person. They're not educated enough to do it, they're not like willing willing to do it, they're not motivated enough to do it, and then they end up sucking, ruining their kids' lives.
Speaker 1: A lot of people better be more cautious from the top.
Speaker 3: Man.
Speaker 1: I've been close hand to people that have lived life in the suffering mentality where they were not brought into the world where they would where their parents even really wanted them, and they suffered, And I think that is the most cardinal sin. Ever, like if there is a sin other than like obviously raping somebody, do the cardinals have to do with this? Shut up? But like I think it's that. I think it's bringing a child into the world when you are not ready to have one. I know, you're never really ready to have one, but you can have the mindset. It's not even just like being prepared.
Speaker 3: It's like this, it's just like reasonably prepared. Like no one's emotionally ready until it happens, I think, But like you can at least set yourself up for like a reasonable like a rational you know, foundation.
Speaker 1: And you know, but people don't do that. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: They don't.
Speaker 1: They come, They completely cancel. They they like an animal. They just ignore logic, right, and they're just doing it for the sake of I just that overcoming feeling that I need to procreate. And it is the stupidest fucking whatever. People they just do it because it's a trend, like oh my god, I'm at the age just have a kid.
Speaker 5: It's like, well, no, you should be feeling the pressure like I should have a kid, not like why, Like I've I follow a lot of comedians and a lot of them are oh, they made it in their forties, they finally made it, and like they have money and now they're having kids, Like fucking Bill Burr, like fucking Tom Sigura, they had kids in their forties because they're like, I'm on the road, barely can take care of myself.
Speaker 1: Why the fuck would I have kids right now? Yeah? And I feel the similar way with like the podcast. I'm like, Okay, we're making a little more money now, but not into a place where I want to add a whole ass fucking kid and a significant amount of my income is going to be dedicated to fucking diapers and ship. I just want to enjoy myself, Like I just got to the point in my thirties where I can really enjoy my life, you know, like I want to want to do that, I want to sleep, And I think you can enjoy this.
Speaker 3: I mean the first like year or two is annoying, but like I think after the first like once the kid starts walking, it's I think it starts to be fun.
Speaker 1: I think as a person, I am an I'd love to skip that. I would just like to have like an eleven year old. It's unfortunately very important that part, like yeah. Absolutely, I've grown.
Speaker 5: Up with my family like I've I've been around. I've had to because that's just what you do, right the whole. It takes a village thing. Yeah, don't even pawn it off to us. I'm a kid taking care of a younger kid, and so I have experience with all that ship and man, I mean, yeah, if I didn't, if if if if if kids were like cats or they just know how to ship in a fucking litter box, take care of a lot of stuff for me, because the idea of kids just shitting all over the place with their fucking diapers and having like shitting up their back, the hair, that stuff, and you're like, I have to do and people, the amount of people that just only figured out how to use masks now are like, you're fucking stupid. What do you mean there's in America people eat surgical mask how they dampen smell. Because obviously there's people that just like just it just eureka to them, like oh I could do this, And I'm like yes.
Speaker 1: Or you know you can put you put your short over your face.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying, I guess in retrospect though, like there's a lot to be fair, before the pandemic, I really rarely came across a mask, you know, I mean they weren't really like a comic.
Speaker 5: Well, that's what I'm That's exactly my point, is what I'm trying to say. If I if I wasn't being clear that it people finally got the idea that they can use this thing for multiple things when they should have been doing this the entire time. And it's just like, damn, guys, like you can help your even just help your own self out by there's a horrible smell or something, and then you can you know, people naturally will use their shirt cover their mouths or whatever.
Speaker 1: I'm like, you can use a mask. It actually helps it significantly dampens the smell coming in your direction. Yeah, I think I don't want to kid man, I don't I want to be able to play my card games, my video games. I feel that not have to worry about taking care of a child or wouldn't it be getting hurt? But wouldn't it be cool to Right?
Speaker 4: That's absolutely true.
Speaker 3: Right, that's the most rewarding thing to me about like just being an uncle. I was just like being able to like show but I've.
Speaker 1: Been like, yeah, just be like, but I've been I've been an uncle since I was six years old, dude, but not like the thing is because it's you, I know. I know, but I've been around kids my whole life, you know, and I understand I And this is probably like a personal thing I didn't have. I didn't have. I had my grandfather who's a great image, but I know all the stuff that like I wish I had growing up. And the thing is that like you're a dick. But like at the same time, it's like I just don't really want a kid right now, Like I don't think that's fine hardy, I mean, and you're still young, so but my dude, my Lily wants a kid so bad. And I'm like, Lilian, I don't think you understand. I would say you have about five years but to like go yeah before like and that has to be decision made.
Speaker 3: Before like five, like after five, like grant you could do it in your forties or whatever. But like I I think the ideal age to be is probably like thirty five and before like, if you're gonna have a kid, I.
Speaker 5: Would say parameters, set your parameters, because to me, it's like to me, it's it's just being first of all, you know, you would like to be well off if it's possible. If you can't, if it never comes, then that doesn't matter. That's not even the equation. But like also there's like mentally and physically that's mentally and physically healthy too. Yeah, so also for your fucking kid, because in a shitty state mentally and physically, that kid's fucked like it is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're not giving you're not giving the kid the tools to survive. Yeah, it's and that's the thing that I feel like I've seen, I've been so close to seeing that so many times. Yeah, and that's why I'm so violently against like I'm not having a kid because I was almost avocat I'm a kid because I'm right advocate. Yeah, totally, Like, hey, we have parameters set, like there's there's the stipulations we have kids once we reach these specific spresholds. Yeah, but at the same time, I also fucking oh my god, dude, you know not. My nephew is the fucking dopest thing ever holding that little piece of ship and it's scratching its own face and being like, damn, you're so stupid stuff scratching your face, but also you're mad adorable one just this one so crazy? Well try again. You know nine months nine months goes by quick a lot, like that's what you tell That's what you tell your your your sister or whatever, your cousin you tell you, you tell my just nine months. Yeah, and you throwing the trash. I think you also have to just be that wouldn't be like that. I'd have to be like, oh, that's a skin walker holding it by holding it by the leg, not nine Yes, I eat that fucking crodal ship like it's a fucking like it's a grape, dude.
Speaker 3: The person in matters too, that's another thing to fuck dude, like a great the most important so like for like, I remember having a like when we first moved here. I remember I had a pregnancy scare, like and I won't bring it up, but like and you.
Speaker 1: Had a bazooka in your mouth. You're like, well, no, I actually actually.
Speaker 3: I remember specifically, I remember specifically feeling like the I remember I remember feeling this this in this moment where it's like, well, I guess that's that's that's where things are going.
Speaker 1: And I was ready to just do it.
Speaker 3: I guess it turned out that it you know, it wasn't it wasn't true. I was like, oh, ship, but in that moment that I was like, oh, you're just kind of ready when it happens, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Oh, I thought you were alluded to that, because it's like with the person I thought you were saying that was gonna that was like a person that you would have been like, ah, fuck, that would have been bad.
Speaker 3: It wouldn't have been idea like well, it would have not been ideal, you know, not very clearly, not a fantastic matter.
Speaker 5: Well twice I should say, but I'm good. But there was one girl specifically, Oh my.
Speaker 1: God, if that I probably would have I think I would have had no choice. I think I would have ended up being a dead be dead, like meaning that like say, there is no way this relationship's working out right, and even like I don't know, just tolerate this girl like it was. It was like, you know, it was like a fling.
Speaker 5: It was probably some fucking okay Cupid or some shit like that, but it was one of those things where this girl she was just nuts and I think she just so badly wanted a kid. She was just like kind of trying to will it into existence. Because I saw her later on with you know, later on she has a kid with this other guy not that long after we hooked up, you know, so I'm like, oh, she was just really trying to get pregnant, and that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 1: I had more pagnity scares that I'm really happy to admit, and each and every one of them would probably even a disaster. Yeah, I'll be honest. If we were young, too young, we were not ready for stuff like that and.
Speaker 3: Whoever is really but that's kind of things like I thought I would and ready, And then in that moment, I was like, all right, well this is not this is not ideal. But like I think I remember feeling like I think I could probably say you, I mean, you have no choice really like, but I wasn't nervous about it. I wasn't like, I wasn't like anguished about it. I was just like, I guess this is what it is.
Speaker 1: I think that's just to accepting the fate of what's happening. But yeah, I just don't I don't. I look, you're like one of my closest friends. Chris, you were absolutely not ready to have aocate at that post in your life.
Speaker 3: No, no way, even even like us now, like well no we lived together first off, like we shared it, but like there's there was a terrible there was no shot that that would have been good.
Speaker 4: Oh no, no, no aside aside.
Speaker 1: From that, but like this this you're you were, how old you were?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: What what would your life? I just wonder what the fuck like? So ten years later, say, let's just say you twenty four. Wait, I'm not so what am I saying for Let's just say all these years later, you're thirty right now? Right? Yeah? So like six years later, what the fuck do you think your life would be like if you had a kid, because obviously you wouldn't have had all the you know, you would have moved, you would have had your own place.
Speaker 5: I would you would sacred symbols with snark tank exist? Would you be straight still or gay? Would you finally turn over and be like I'm done with this, you're gay? Like like you know what, I'm done with women now?
Speaker 3: I don't know, there's there's there is an argument. I think there's an argument to be made that I probably I've had experiences later on in life that I felt like broke me down a lot more than I was at that point. So I think I actually would have been a little bit more confident and been like probably okay, I think a couple of years ago would have been terrible or like now, I think it would be fine. But like back, there's like a period in time where it's just like, that's not an ideal time for this to happen, all right, And I think it was actup.
Speaker 1: Energy just start blasting fucking just just just blasting women. No, that's okay. I'm not saying I want to kid, just fucking rope like crazy. It's so it's so unattracted to me right now, dude, I just I don't know. I just I don't want to. I wouldn't mind being a really a present uncle. Look I'm fine with that. You know, I can give it back. I can't be present. It's too separated. I just this is this is this is all I want.
Speaker 5: I watched idealistically, like we get to a point where we actually, okay, we do the manager thing, we hire the editor, that the sponsorship comes in, like say, it was like a proper thing, and then it's like, oh, I have so much more time freed up now, then I can like start planning.
Speaker 1: Like uh oh okay.
Speaker 5: I know Jojo every once in a while has that, like she she works in the kids section a lot of times and then so she'll have like that thing, and I'm like, yeah, I feel you. But also I think about me sitting at like eleven PM and I'm so fun I'm on my computer like editing or mixing, and I'm so fucking tired, and I'm like, man, now imagine yeah, now imagine that, and I'll have to like fucking and I work from home, so I'm gonna be the one taking care of the kid mostly.
Speaker 3: So I was just like, oh, I was just like, well, the thing for me is like I feel like I barely sleep anyway, so what's But then you're gonna sleep.
Speaker 1: It's gonna be different when you want to sleep the babies.
Speaker 4: It's gonna it.
Speaker 3: Feels your energy you finally get in that you fork stay. Honestly, honestly, that stuff doesn't scare me as much as just like you really you hear well, that freaks me out to like just the fact that they could just suddenly apparently they're so fucking guy.
Speaker 4: That's uh.
Speaker 5: I think he got executed not that long ago for the shaken baby syndrome. But he was like, no, nigga, I didn't do anything the like.
Speaker 1: It was like the people are theorizing that this medicine that he gave the kid gave it some fucked up thing and actually caused it to die. But they said shaken and there's junk scigns now and I think they just killed him, nephew holding him right because they breathed like correctly.
Speaker 3: Stupid, They breathe all wrong.
Speaker 1: You're like, oh, weird, what what is this.
Speaker 4: Cheek?
Speaker 1: There's there's two cheeks holding up a baby. God, your neck is so soft, what the why is it?
Speaker 3: Your kneecaps aren't even here yet.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: That scary, but they're also really cues me.
Speaker 3: That stuff doesn't freak me out. That's that's that scares me. And and just like people don't stay the same, you know what I mean. So like, if you're gonna embark on a journey like that with a person and it's like, oh, this is the partner that you're choosing, and then you're gonna go through this insane evolution because like heavy, you, kid's gonna change you in some way.
Speaker 1: You know, it has to. There's a reason why parents are actually stupid or like something has to happen to them. They become like, actually, I don't want fucking your chigans.
Speaker 6: Are this country corrupted by boy giving him fucking dicatoes and ship?
Speaker 1: Can you imagine the fuck? You just become seethingly racist? I can't. I already feel it. I'm excited, Like I don't know, I just want to I want to be the best I can from my child, you know, I want to be like the way I love my grandma.
Speaker 4: Kid.
Speaker 1: Tell you, another thing is that I don't even think. I don't think someone can love their.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Like I don't know. I don't know how to do that. So it happens, is that, like I just I'm not ready until I can like give all of myself to raising this child as well as I can just do a practice run. So you adopt a kid, you try to, like you test it out, and then you just throw it away. That bothers me so much. She doesn't really want to adopt. I'm like, why don't you want to adopt?
Speaker 4: Why?
Speaker 1: Because he's like I want to have one of my ownness. She she does not know adopted people. That is the thing. I think when you know people that are adopted, your posion of adoption is completely different what it is. Yeah, if you don't, because what happened is that people that I know, people that are adopted, that went to families that their families love them, adore them, they obviously eventually had questions about their parents and then when they found them when they had the questions. But like, yeah, most adopted kids, I know, the system for adoption is fucked. That whole child health system is fucking horrible. But like a lot of kids, don't you to get your niggas though, because that is the easiest kid kids to adopt. Yeah, so hispanic are literally it's like that those two didn't get. But it's like you want a black or you want a white or Asian? Good luck, man. I wouldn't want to actually, if I if I were to adopt, it would be it would be fucking would be someone from fucking Cameroon. Yeah, someone that really needs to be adopted, and they're gonna be like, I'm gonna groom them to be this fucking amazing fighter, be so amazing, and I'll be like good like kill everyone, all right, shout shouting people that adopt though you guys are really if you take care of the kid, you don't take your head and your adopt you should be actually shot in the back of the head while you're sleeping.
Speaker 3: Shout out to all you guys who are even though you're adopted, and that's kind of cringe.
Speaker 1: Shout, I'm taking the adopted. Don't say that kind of gridge. You're not adopted, you're you're raised by your family. My grandmother is my adopted parent. She became my properly, and your your grandma my like my, guys, i'm black. We do not use it that I know.
Speaker 4: I know, guys. That's why I said technically I'm black.
Speaker 3: Now technically black, because that's just as much of a stretch, is what you're saying.
Speaker 1: It's really not, yes, it is.
Speaker 3: It's he is an honorary not just because your other family raises you.
Speaker 1: Well, no, she went through the adoption process literally, but that's but that's not that adoption, like it's not it's not the same as an adoption for like, it's.
Speaker 5: Such a technicality. That is you want to beat somebody up over it's stupid. It's a stupid argument.
Speaker 1: But it's like, yeah, it's I guess it's like what it's I can't even think of something.
Speaker 5: I know there's things that's like calling something incorrect, you know, like and you want to just beat somebody.
Speaker 1: Well technically it's just you know, you just want to Like it's like that white person is like, yeah, I'm one ages American and it's like, shut up, thumbs in their eyes.
Speaker 3: Don't go around telling people you're adopted, dude.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, Okay, no, no, that's that's that's my grandma raised me. I think I would literally hire day labors to beat you up.
Speaker 3: What I would get, I would get the I would get the Pinkertons on your asserts.
Speaker 1: How much is it? Hey, guys, is a Pinkerton? I actually want to know. Let's look it up, let's figure it out. I want to send in trouble if you look that up.
Speaker 3: But whatever, I just kind of want to send a pinkerton after someone.
Speaker 1: My friend Kingston wants to know how much pinkerton is to get someone else in. I'm just curious. It's a reasonable curiosity. Are pinkerton? Let's see we are Pickerton, learn more. I want prices, pussy. Let's go about US industries services, services on side protection.
Speaker 4: Huh blah blah blah.
Speaker 5: It's probably gonna one of those things, man, It's probably one of those things when you have to get a quote or whatever. Yeah, I hate that because, like I wanted to, I wanted to do some like medical ship and then they always they just don't tell you, like what the thing is.
Speaker 1: Entrapment almost.
Speaker 4: Read them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they'll steal your fucking credit card as soon as you show up. Here we go. It's me.
Speaker 3: It's a Kingston. He's going to read our twenty five dollars. Patron's names now you can remember. You can join over a patroon of complas snark Tank, leave a likely a comment and all that stuff. And yeah, a lot of these names are are fucking horrible. Give me a countdown, hand nine eight seven, Okay, comedy shorts, rapist as Shaggy.
Speaker 1: Then his little companion Roofy do hung Jerry, you gotta worry about the hung judge. It's so crazy. Just played the Hammer game with my grandma. I don't think she's breathing. Jumped in front of the anime truck and got what way to go dumb in front of an anime truck to go to the anime world?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 1: Taking taking with fifty fifty three to buy of Ai generated n tie as real blackmail? Oh my god, Derek, watching them venture every season is peak fiction and gay just like you all.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not gay.
Speaker 1: Stop that Crystal Fox, massive veiny, throbbing girl cock sleazy merchant. I squirt on myself Today's to see if I could squeal. If I still squeal giving a homeless man five dollars to yolda let people while running straight straight Queen's headlines, be like Freddie Mercury returns for the Philly Oh my god, for its fifty fourth anniversary concert. Stop that's not funny, Sweeney, Is this form race war episode for a new a New Slope cum nuggets? Suck my dick, Suck my dick every now and then I get a little bit lonely and I gotta suck my dick. I'm needing. I'm needing that Eldrick Ditch called me, hb love shaft. Uh your honor. I taught that that dog to bark yes in morse codes, so technically it wasn't technically it was consensual. I might sound crazy, but I ain't no lie. I like guys. I might sound crazy, but it ain't no lie. I like guys.
Speaker 4: Guys, guys.
Speaker 1: Uh funny name ha ha, Who's I'm the type of I'm a type of tired sleep. You can't fix Vanna the Dead. That artillery has me acting like like the deep. After the recent Superman BS, Sweeney is no longer right on most topics. I wasn't wrong. I wasn't wrong. It wasn't wrong.
Speaker 5: We had actually, you know, there was actually an interesting because we had a similar uh discussion, but on kind of on opposite ends almost because you're we're I was talking about, oh, this shit's stupid, but it's we just acknowledged that it's stupid, but it's it's fine for its universe.
Speaker 1: And then it was kind of like you were saying that about Joe and when we're talking about the movies, and you were saying, like, this shit's stupid, and I was like, and when I heard it, I was like, well, it's kind of it was just that was my argument that you're just acknowledging that it was stupid shit, but it works though it's fine yeah, I think I think it's obviously it's convenient. You know, obviously Superman being the first superhero to come around and his dad having a heart attack conveniently at a time where he didn't know anybody. That's convenience obviously for the narrative. And it is what it is.
Speaker 3: You know, Spider Man getting bit by a rate Spider and not getting wild Spider Cans are dying fifteen seconds later is convenice.
Speaker 1: I don't make it bad. It's just it's just we're just we're just we're just bantering, just acknowledging that shits. You got to attach things to what they are. Some things, a lot of things. We live in a world society where everyone needs to overanalyze things. Oh and it's it's becoming proper. But the things that need to be we don't over analyze, which is insane. I feel like it's intentional, man, Like, I feel like the people that are the quote unquote powers that be are funding people to make things, so like just don't talk about real shit, like don't like because there's a lot of real content out there.
Speaker 5: But it ain't fucking it ain't making it to the top of the algorithms. I feel like there's a world we can live in that, like real shit could be the most popular.
Speaker 1: I think the problems that what happens is you have to you have to appease quotas and advertisers like I think conversations about like race, sex, gender, sexuality, all those things are conversations that really need to be had by people on very grand stages, by people that really understand them and people that are confused by them. And I think that needs to happen, but they'll never happen because of the fact that that is not what advertisers or the people that are shilling out things want people. We can't be educated, we're educating. Things have to change.
Speaker 5: I have I just the one thing that I think, you know, this is true to a certain extent, actually actually largely, I felt like people Homer Simpson is trying to be an inventor and then he has a makeup shotgun and like Marge's like, hey, Homer, women don't want to be shot in the face. And he says, women will like what I tell them to like, and basically what it's like, it's like a marketing tool. It's like these people will like what I tell them to like, and I feel like there's so many people that you could It's like Jordan Pearson becoming a rock star essentially, who are like, that's not what, that's not what society is supposed to find so interesting and fascinating. But then there was this this aura around him or that they it was like fake that he became.
Speaker 1: I feel like this guy that's it's like, no, he's not. He's a fucking frail Kermit the Front Town, the Canadian As. It's like, nil, oh, Neil decrast Tyson making like astronomy cool right, Like it's something that will always seem kind of like nerdy, I guess, but it like it just it needs a push and it could be realized that interesting shit can float to the top. But I mean, Neil the Grass Tyson is a really like extensively looking into him. He's actually a super cool individual. No, but the thing he was, the thing he got famous off of for being cool is like twenty years that's guy. Guy's a fucking nerd. I like him. I actually, I like I come a lot.
Speaker 5: I actually I used to listen to star Talk all the time, but he I just can't I can't fuck it he because he always feels like he.
Speaker 1: Needs a comedian as a co host, and I just I can't put up with anymore.
Speaker 3: He does the the thing that people give him ship for a lot of that. He recycles tweets a lot, but like fucking cares.
Speaker 1: I love when people started to put it together. That was funny, but I don't give a ship who cares. He still tells informative stuff. He's also black and Puerto Rican, and I'm all exactly on his team. I'm sorry he's I mean he's he was a nerd that he wrestled, and he probably he's still a big guy. You can start probably a lot of people up. I mean, they won't take it there. You're getting meat up.
Speaker 3: I want to bully him, just to see him fuck me up, you know, just just to give meat up by him and be like, dang, that was crazy.
Speaker 1: Dude's so cool, a fucking full Nelson. He didn't stop. Didn't stop by the dude I turned off for like an hour and a half. He was still joking. He broke both of my arms around I Asian. Today I learned that I could have met Keith David at comic on nearly Wait near me in March earlier this year. Yeah, he was apparently at something near us early this year too, and I didn't get a chance to meet him. And I absolutely could have because one of my friends knows them and she was there and they could have happened. But I chose not to go because I'm stupid. That's crazy. I didn't I didn't know about that.
Speaker 5: Well, I wouldn't have made I was in Vegas, but whatever, Yeah, there this year, we could have met him, could have met him, like straight up, and I'm like.
Speaker 1: This is there, there will be I don't want to.
Speaker 4: I have to.
Speaker 1: I don't want to. It's too scary. You kind of have to. That's like that scene. It's like that scene in.
Speaker 3: Community where Troy meets LeVar Burton at the first time. He's like, he freaks up. I feel like that would be made.
Speaker 1: If I don't meet him, it's gonna be too sad because I have an option that I would don't get a chance to have being so close. We have to not to not meet him and not have the chance to lease sit down, have like a like not even like a a con like, oh, take a picture, like an actual small convention with someone that's that important to like our lives is disrespectful. If you're so important to me, can I f you?
Speaker 3: Please?
Speaker 1: See that's why you can't come with us.
Speaker 3: What we do.
Speaker 1: Maybe the best.
Speaker 3: I have a wife, but uh, I'll make an exception this one time, like, oh my god, system of the down is like the best, the best for gay parodies, Yes, absolutely, ks I and in the thick of it, on top, on the tip of it, people will be making fun of him a lot, beating a domestic violence allegations like I tried to tried to mister beast smile, Blair.
Speaker 1: White canonically becking bang Alice Jones, Hannibal Lecter politely asking to suck your dick. That's exactly what you would do too, you would politely asks late you please listen. Having Gary from the server drawn and quartered stitch back together incorrectly and then drawn and quorded again. That's fucking mean.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 1: Gayleno losing his license for reckless driving death Gay Leno, Okay, Jack the world's fastest majority. Danny is fake. Danny is a fake Gremlin fan, and Sweeney gives us your PC specs. It's been months. Fuck you, nigga, ain't telling you ship my dick, Uh Derek married Jojo? What is he a trance wee? But that's crazy? Oh? Like wait do you think like like JoJo's live? Yeah, I'm fucking JoJo's Bizarre Adventure?
Speaker 4: Is that his full name?
Speaker 1: Yes? Is that mister Bizarre Adventures? Can we please get at everybody's loves?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 1: Can you get everybody to say I love Raymond ex ramo huh? And everybody loves Raymond like a parody of version or like our own version of I don't know that showing off. I know it, kind of know way more than I should. Maybe you could guide it because we because I know way more than I should. I just know the voices. A lot of Italians like Raymond and his brother, like why they both have fucked up voice? Right? Ray Robert?
Speaker 4: What the fucking?
Speaker 1: What the fuck? My human taxi dermy fleshlight and dill dough business will pop off? Trust me, Andy the man who's came eightier But not as stand, there's an Intel episode everybody there is really no you're just saying that. I think seriously, My cock and Balls is.
Speaker 3: A box where Robert complains about I'm being able to find yeah, he does, he does.
Speaker 1: It's actually kind of more than once, more than one. Really, it's pretty sad, truly sad. I wonder what what I can watch that on? Probably un TV man coming this summer swing stars and butt heired to the Caribbean or whatever Heath Smoker gids. I just wonder if I just wonder what Gannon is up to now, your majesty Gannon and his minions are seizing the island of what is it, Cordell Corandi Cordai. I guess that's probably like an important place. Uh, jack off the ripper all that. Uh it's the Jodah baby Drake starring and started from the bottom. Now I'm queer, restarting my twenty year plate through uh to transform away, to transform, transform into a submissive twink after meeting Karlac for the first time. Look, man, let's go Kevin Durank's feet, get rich quick schemes, get more wet bitches, This thick creams relinquished. The contents of your pockets, bruv or thou shalt have to check a man up shorts, watch mister pants. Chris getting knocked with getting nodded by a food of swen Derek watgoons. I hate man, I'm not homophobe, but also at the same time, it's like, y'all niggas be shaying ship that be pushing me to the darker side of my thoughts. Man, they called me the cup cardboard pie. She spelled my bump top of fudter. Uh castle Mania.
Speaker 4: The fuck?
Speaker 1: CJ is such a white coated character for real? Uh that my tank top and a massive what you call it Eastern Polish thing? CJ is a white coated character. Yeah, that's Is there a fucking video say that? Nigga did that? Dude? Watch a video?
Speaker 4: Say it?
Speaker 1: Got convinced of.
Speaker 3: That all old dip ship. You gotta you gotta get a you gotta get Yeah, can I get a blowy the glocky way? Harros were just Clinton squirt off.
Speaker 1: I'd really paid money to see the young You really want that, I'd be it'd be frisking good content. Just do the secret, willing into existence, you imagine it and then it'll it'll show you come comes out. I'll be like, look what I did for everybody? What I did this me? Man, we didn't even talk about that. What's the McDonald's.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that's right, Trump went he went to McDonald's.
Speaker 1: Makes a tier perfect. I'm gonna cut that as a segment.
Speaker 4: And I G n O N I g O n N I G O n N I g o and Nego was his name?
Speaker 1: You did one too many? And I G g oh, Yes, you're right, I G g oh and I G g oh. Wait what were you saying before? Yeah, that's better than That's like a fucking lord of the reasoning, lord of what do you call it? I need Sophia fl Cone from the Penguin to call me slurs and spin in my mouth. Honestly, she's fucking hot a ship. So Hunter of the Boys Five Nights of Freddy Music follows p Diddy. Yeah, I ain't doing that. Uh, here comes the commy, comey.
Speaker 4: Is that dick dick?
Speaker 1: Comey, comey, comey, comey, comey, comey coming.
Speaker 4: Whoa dig dick dig dick?
Speaker 1: Uh pissed boiling alchemists rise agains is the use for straight men, Smitchy the kid? What type of that native education for the state's jobs. When Sweeney repeats saying said release said the N word, I almost type nigga education. Oh my god, that is crazy using for a state job and almost type nigga education is see you know what's gonna happen. He's not going to get the job, but he what have if you did? Yeah, I hear educating niggas excluded poopy pants, gaming, swing showers and sneakers. Mouse Man out with a couple of booners. Man, I don't get killed? Like, what's all this thing that's so stupid? Big dick Randy, I pulled all twenty years late in the possible call me Bitch Afghanistan catwa Man, these big devons are all getting caught. At twenty twenty four, Transform geting hush Ira he plew up Derek's car. Goddamn. The makers of Sharknado comes the latest creature feature. Environments disasked to match up Bee. Would you get sued?
Speaker 4: Like if you yes?
Speaker 1: Are you sure?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: What like if if you made that a show mouse Man, yeah yes, if it looked like that, yes, I think Audi saw.
Speaker 1: In sulking cantankerously towards the defolition. We had the same theme songs. Man the world, Man, It's your boy, Shawnee d Nickelodeon lawyers are just dollar signs. Yeah, we'll buy it from that will give you four million dollars worth.
Speaker 3: My favorite thing about it is that, like the name, like by itself, you would assume it's like a superhero.
Speaker 4: That's not that. It's not that.
Speaker 1: It's cat dog making a screen laugh compilation. Y'all need anything else? While I watched it make a N word compilation every time, we've also did the word nigga damn. That's a lot of work. But somebody's got that's a lot of that's ours just for me. Imagine if Michael Jackson was still alive and got weirder during the COVID clabs, I wouldn't want to see that alcoholic anonymous for sake, serious pretending he has been an alcohol like but never actually had an issue. Chose the building where the machines oh many sending hurricanes and feeling of being hr T for seven months and having no from six inches the wreck to foind it the wreck doctor smoking joking a moticons going like this, Derek, check out, Yet you should watch. Actually, its a really good show. You'd like it. Jiu jitsu kaisen. I know it's not that it'd be worth, but it would be worse. I've heard it's good. I saw the people I used to live with in Vegas. I saw them watching a little bit. You watched it with us, actually when we were watch nikkis oh, I don't remember that at all. It's a little bit. I don't I don't remember even a little bit of it. We watched dragon Ball. Of course, we always watched dragon Ball because our friends watched dragon Ball all the time. That's that's the only thing I should be on. I mean, the last time my nikkis hous fucking the street Fighter of the movie.
Speaker 3: I am the truth a spirit. I am what's that dumb speech that gives in the old English dub.
Speaker 1: I am the voice of all things that are suffering of enemy to you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: What is it?
Speaker 1: Here? Here at all? Nightmare to you?
Speaker 3: I think he says what yeah when when you go who's powering up?
Speaker 1: In the original?
Speaker 3: In the original in the original dub, and he says here at all nightmare to you?
Speaker 1: Because they make him like a superhero for us, so that's what we like a superheroes. And in Japan is just like you're you're gonna dickhead to my people, I'm gonna kill you.
Speaker 3: It really is unfortunate and how I mean voice wise, the dragon balls dubs are like probably like the best ones as far as like English ones. But but uh, it is unfortunate because half of like because speech in Kai is terrible, like it's it's like in the original z Du, the same one that says nightmare to you. Speech is so much better, like by like a magnitude here, it's like, why the fuck is in the quality like this stable.
Speaker 1: I forgot his speech, you know I you don't know his speech meaning.
Speaker 4: And and he has that fucking.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, that's I'm not talking about that.
Speaker 3: I'm talking about like in the World tournament where he goes like, spend most of your life ruled by another.
Speaker 1: You know you don't remember that. That's the speech he gave when he was about to die, wasn't he.
Speaker 3: No, when he's when he's fighting, when he's about to when he blows up them, when he blows up, he's like, spend most of your life ruled by another. Watch your rais dwindle to a handful, and then watch and then tell me what has more meaning than your own strength.
Speaker 1: And then he has like a whole.
Speaker 3: Fucking thing and it's so good, and then the matchup and then the fucking dragon ball Z Kai He's like, I just want to fight.
Speaker 1: I really so bad moments. Vegeta is like actually the goat like he's he's watching a different show from us, but he has so many moments that are so golded. When he's like when he like yells at go on, He's like, you fool, Look how embarrassing you were every time you fight. You thought on the gold for our whole entire race, and it looks so bad. And I'm like, dang.
Speaker 3: I would say even in that Vegeta fight where he were in at the beginning of that's he's like, does this where they're trying to like let's go to let's go, let's go get boo, what are we doing? Does this?
Speaker 1: Does this matter?
Speaker 3: He goes not to you go on, but to a warrior it matters greatly.
Speaker 1: It's just like, oh, he's always so hard on go because he actually respects him. And I'm like, ah, that's think about like, man, if you think of like if, if, if you're not really a fan of that, and if you were just actually starting to watch Dragon ball Z, I think objectively people would say he's the best character because he's the one He's the only one that's not really one dimensional. If you think about it, I think and like, he's like the most interesting there's he's the most fleshed down. There's a lot or not one dimensional. I think the only person that's truly one dimensional is Goku.
Speaker 4: Well give me.
Speaker 1: Another has death in the bathroom, Goku, Goku.
Speaker 3: I'm edging to fucking teen porn. I can't believe twenty years old, Goku. But please, I'm I'm really close. I've not seen a blast like this since I edged in the back of the Goom Mobile.
Speaker 1: Do you think he like? Do you think he liked he takes it up and flies it. Do you think it gets like really big before he beats off? Oh yeah, gets so fat and he turned and he turns back. It puts it was a talking off and he turns back. So it's just made crazy. That's so insane. I don't understand. But there's a lot of piccolos, extremely the extremely fucking well the wealth character retroactively.
Speaker 3: He's actually it makes no sense that mas Rochi isn't just constantly fucking yeah like that. He is just a pervert that can't get it makes no sense now, like it's just like, oh he old people.
Speaker 1: Maybe he'd need to be killing prostitute. He would never stop fucking. They would they would need him for stuff, and then they couldn't find him.
Speaker 3: Okay, I can't teach you the mombou fat right now because I'm big deep in a feel like a big bitch right now.
Speaker 1: Bama would have to like develop a tracker for him. Specifically, she has a dragon ball track and moves so fast it's harder tottractive than the dragon balls. Like I don't even know, I don't even want it. Just fuck fuck me, which was in a pooper, Yeah, or we want to blow me? I beat wait, I beat him off, suck his penis?
Speaker 4: Uh, just just you know.
Speaker 1: Cottage bottom Sheldon a fifty cent what do you call fifty sent blooded?
Speaker 4: My pists?
Speaker 1: The snark why is the snark tank gay retarded? At least nine million, one hundred and two thousand, two hundred and fifty three ants shaped like a human. Okay, there's only one.
Speaker 3: Queer left, dude. Can y'all stop bullying me? That's enough, that's enough, right, that's me. You guys, You guys are gonna need help one day. And I'm gonna be there to not out you.
Speaker 1: Sorry the.
Speaker 3: How many seasons do you think mat Man.
Speaker 1: At least three? Thank you? The first season would be like really bad, would be really good. In the thirties would be fucking offensive. I didn't think so bad. People would be like, I'm gonnasault. You like it's gonna be the first child cartoon that has a.
Speaker 4: Rape in it.
Speaker 1: Don't give no, you really ruined it now. I the mouse has actually some jacked arms like a fucking kangaroo, and then the fucking man King Kingston. You should do a one piece Archieri if not. What do you think about Wana and Egghead? I think Wana went on way too long, but it had really cool moments. I think Egghead was so fucking boring. Wage L five eight three Peppini Brothers presented Vegeta's Galactive eView YouTube channel. It's Egghead Island. It's like a fucking arc about Sanzi's family. It's fucking it's stupid. Fuck Sanji. Also, my least favorite character is hop is like a black person that sucks in the show, and it makes it really upset. He wasn't black first. He was kind of just like an ethnic character, but yeah, it was like, oh, he's black and he's mad. I'm black, and it's like that's what that's how I thought about Piglow. I think they okay, well yeah, fair fair, but you know what I mean. At a certain point they were like, oh no, he is the.
Speaker 4: Did you see that? Do you see that thing a diamon or whatever?
Speaker 3: Where like apparently the z fighters get three wishes because they're Chanon's regulars. Like Chanron just likes him, give him more wishes.
Speaker 1: That's what that is. I know they I know they Upgradedchenron one.
Speaker 3: No, literally, like that's the reason in the show where it's just like I just like them, I love.
Speaker 1: I don't do this, but people try to shoot on Dragon like that. But that makes it more like it's a comedy first, it is ridiculous. Well Diamond was going back to the comedy specially, well you could tell that specifically.
Speaker 3: It was like, yeah, those are my the fact that Chenron is like, oh yeah, those are my guys. Everybody else everybody else gets one wish, but go Whu gets a bunch because like they're they're my bud.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be Bama's ass fat again. This is also there's also previous because it takes places before Battle of Gods and ship like that. I don't care. So it's like this is before they meet Garris and all the dumb ship. Yeah, timeline is all fucked of course, it's a go and trunks.
Speaker 3: It's it's becoming Zelda like. We're like, it's like the Zeld the Timeline where it's like fucking whatever.
Speaker 5: While it's funny that the weakest part of that series is the science fiction part of it. That it's like it is a it is clearly someone who is not versed in that realm doing it.
Speaker 1: Fine with that because it's not. It's not it's not meant to be science fic.
Speaker 3: No complaints here, It's just it's just observing something small from my capsule turn into a ship. I was like, Oh, this is just I'm just here to watch an Asian man beat up aliens. That's what I'm here for, and I'm fine with that.
Speaker 4: I mean, you mean an.
Speaker 1: Alien beat up aliens? Right?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Here, Well don Donkerson, oh a huey, be a good cun of come here and bounce on me. Call in the back of the gage six. What if I say I'm straight like the others. What if I don't wait? What if I just do another?
Speaker 4: Got one?
Speaker 3: Guy?
Speaker 1: I'm the pretender? What the man you but that you don't No, I don't know pretender.
Speaker 4: What if I say I'm not like the others.
Speaker 1: What if I say I'm not just the one on your base? You're the pretender? Reader will never surrender. You don't know food fighters.
Speaker 4: I remember that was like, so who are you? Yeah? You bad? Probably what is that?
Speaker 1: That's the that's the mouse from there? This is fore face, that's what he sees him. No, no, no, this is the mouse character Winslow. I hate one's little piece of which windows from what?
Speaker 4: The dog?
Speaker 1: The one that he has the like suspenders on.
Speaker 4: I think it was going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, I like strong boning and pasta. And he walks away that GP low budget. I wouldn't have known it was a mouse if he didn't tell me A low budget. Sucked it up and drawn and quartered just to get dragged behind one horse. Chris Reagan. Uh the man a healthy shirt maybe fishy? Uh hand hand smoker?
Speaker 3: Jacola what ham strokers and Jacula Ejacula is probably doing he played jacka h gotcha?
Speaker 1: That's pretty cool. John Strickland will be wearing a suit. Noc Turn coming out No Turn. Yeah, I remember a like season of Yeah, they haven't revealed it yet.
Speaker 4: He did.
Speaker 1: Sam Deets did the thing where he did all the screens, like some of the screens from all this the story board stuff for the new season and looks insane. It's insane.
Speaker 4: So I'm up.
Speaker 1: The last season went crazy. Well, dude, that's when it like because first the first like, I was kind of man, I was like, this is okay. When I got his powers back, it went crazy. I was like, the ship up. My fucking ears perked updude. I was like, let's fucking no, it's they made They gave a Belmont Siphoss powers and I was like, what the fuck? And they made a god enemy and I'm like, wow, it's okay, Well that's up. Yeah, that's a valid enemy for someone like that. This ship's get yeah, this ship. I'm I'm dude, I heard the fuck up. God damn. I hate animation so animation so much.
Speaker 3: I mean, I'm just like it's so well and done though, that's why waity, I'm so impatient, but I have to be patient.
Speaker 4: So it's good.
Speaker 5: It's not going to be visible. Gay on here, I got that that's actually a fire tattoo. I've been thinking about what to get right.
Speaker 3: Here in comic sans, because like, I don't really have comic what.
Speaker 4: You call it?
Speaker 1: Merched eighteen eighty eighteen eighty six, Ah my man, Merks alright, been the same name for a fat minute. Yeah, Mark has been gone for a while, man, I hope he's doing good out to Mertz. The first is of Keith David Gold Nick Birds. Yeah, yeah, he's a golden asthmen. Gold was refering, is the reference to the frod, the douchebag guy the drink does the clipping he clips? Yes, So what is it the Sedona cast or whatever? Oh yeah, yeah, the oh yeah, I forgot to mention that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, there was a they brought they brought me up.
Speaker 1: I don't remember if they brought it.
Speaker 3: They brought you up, but I don't remember if I had that conversation on the snark tank or not.
Speaker 1: I know, get on sacred, but they didn't bring they didn't bring you up to say what you were mentioned in the you know you were specifically mentioned audio file was like, there's this brilliant thing. I think he's the word brilliance on my calm down dude.
Speaker 3: Like, but he said, uh, he said, I made an awesome point.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he made a good point.
Speaker 3: Julian about about about the Julia Louis, Yeah, Julia Louis dryface, Elaine's character and Seinfeld being a network note that was mandated for diversity and then ended up ended up making the show better.
Speaker 5: So like, what does that mean? Yeah, it means. It means there's so many examples of that. So it's kind of like it was just yeah, good to point that ship out.
Speaker 1: So that was cool.
Speaker 3: I always forget that, like, oh yeah, other people watch us.
Speaker 1: I sometimes it makes me take a step back and I'm like, oh, maybe we maybe we should make this better.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we say sometimes maybe we should be a little more respectable. But I'm like I felt the same way. I was like, oh, I respect those guys, so you shouldn't waste their time.
Speaker 1: Because I don't know, man, it's unfortunate, Like I feel like a lot of people do agree with you.
Speaker 4: Did he get it.
Speaker 3: As the time teaming up with Osama bin Ladin.
Speaker 1: To blow up all of Queen all of Queen Yeah, pre rods, Damn, that's a maximum damage. That's some yield right there, dude. Uh pre rods, spread your cheeks so I can ship in your ass. Blake a ninety six radio had nice peen. Back off, back off, Brad Summers, it's uh, it's time for Liam Payne's fall. Oh my god, Oh my god, I just died. Guys like a little bit attacked.
Speaker 4: But also.
Speaker 1: Chris looks like doctor Neo Kortex, Alaskan oil field trash taxi stater, Salad Madgin, Young Chldon, what's gonna tickle my ass hairs? Nikki Jizzy a Ka Da wow Up formerly known as Nicky Ziggy, Which how have you guys not talking about JFK juniors beheading a whale and mounting it in his car? We did, honestly, we miss God. Congrats for congrats, swing on losing weight, good ship, keep up the work. I'm trying, man, it sucks. I can have sweet beverages again in November, but I'm probably not gonna do it. I wouldn't because you'll probably just get all your way back because you're gonna you're you're gonna get You're gonna like o D on that ship. I think I'll be fine, but like like fucking five gallons, like well, five gallons of like orange juice. I gotta kid, I gotta start on my cardio. I gotta turn the ball. I want to try. I want to try to walk two miles a day. I'm gonna try to get to doing two miles on the treadmill. Are actually going out out, they're going out, Just do it.
Speaker 3: I mean obviously it's like cooling off now, so yes, now would be the time to do it.
Speaker 1: I'm just gonna walk down to the town Center from my house and then walk back. It's like it's too long walk?
Speaker 4: Is it too?
Speaker 1: Is it two miles? It sounds about right. It seems longer because you have to go down past past the.
Speaker 3: Thing and then go all the way getting over to the bridge. Yeah, yeah, because I did.
Speaker 1: I did the walk.
Speaker 4: I didn't walk your house.
Speaker 1: I didn't. I didn't walk too. That's a long three miles. I did the walk from the best.
Speaker 3: Buy in the Empire Center to like here where I'm at, which is like that's about long.
Speaker 1: Fucking it's about it because an hour twenty it was a while.
Speaker 4: It was like June too.
Speaker 1: It was like the worst time from from this house to to the best center because on my on my GPS, it's about like two and a half miles. Well, well that no, sorry, that's not walking. That's like because I hop on the five. Yeah, so you hop on the five from like I hop on the five and then it drops you off an empire. Yeah, and so I walked I walked down the five. I think the highway people, if when.
Speaker 3: You see anxiety for me, when I see people doing that, fucking highwaymen, fucking drifters.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like I was the highwayman. And then they like don't they one percent of the timer serial murderers? Yeah? Not, but also like way more, way more than they should be, you know, like no one should do that full confidence. I don't care. I don't care, like if it's just baddy, you know, like this baddie wall. Never, I'm never picking up a person on the shide of the world. Never. I wonder if Derek has listened to the band is on. I listened to a way to fit into Long Beach Griffy's costu f haolloween stocks.
Speaker 3: I have the gap to Oh damn y'all people, guys, Okay, one of the few things the gap in my teeth is to one of the few things that actually bothers me getting made fun of.
Speaker 1: Then go give visiline. Bitch, it's so not I don't have such good teeth other than this gap. That's the that'll fix it if you have, if you actually yeah.
Speaker 3: Put a solid piece of milk in here too, I have one extra tooth And they're like, why do you have one extra tooth.
Speaker 1: If you bother you that much? Why not? Sorry missus Jackson, Badly Brave duck hunt etherean Brotarian punter, and from Melphus one and to round out our list, King of a Person, King of Haphazard. I'll see you niggas later. Suck my dick.