Speaker 1: And in the.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 3: Hmmm h.
Speaker 4: Welcome, welcome to the lesson of the day of a cousin marriages, and welcome in that light of your mind, which will show you that in that acceptance, what a lesson of the day of us there is really the completion of a change of mind, of what we call the mind training, and that completion is really in a complete acceptance of what Jesus calls sinlessness. And we will do in Lessons three hundred and thirty seven. My sinlessness protects me from all harm. My sinlessness protects me from all harm. And as we just had it two days ago, where we actually were practicing and applying that we choose to see our brothers sinlessness, Jesus gives us today the indication what actually seinlessness offers us. See it do not really have the capacity in the human conceptual mind to really understand what sinlessness means, because it is so involved in holding the meaning real that is about sin. So it is actually then seen as something where sin would still take its bad or have its reality. But what he really shows us in today's lessness that what is called sinlessness, and that is really the teaching from the beginning to the end of these cossing murders is something that represents and complete correction of our mind, right, And that's why we'll hear in the lesson that all that is needed is just to accept that one man for ourselves, and we will look at that in a moment, but first we just want to align our mind to what is offered. This protection of all harm. Yeah, that is actually everything we were always asking for. And he's not just here talking about physically harm, but he's really talking about how we were hurting or harming ourselves by twisted, twisted a few points, twisted interpretations, self deceptions, and what we were teaching ourselves in in believing of realities, not different realities, instead of one reality and holding on to that one reality. And that is the reason why we actually, when we look at how he gives us the introduction to this sequence of ten days, he's teaching us what is the ego? Right, so's he's making us aware that there's a thought system that we used in order to harm ourselves. And of course if we have, if we haven't abstained from harming ourselves in separation and with separation, we have, we have projected that upon our world, upon our brothers. So let's look to that introduction what is the ego? And he starts out at the ego iss idolatry and explains what that means. That that is the sign of limited and separate itself, born in a body, doomed to suffer and to end its life in death. So it's a description of what a human being believes its destiny is. Yeah, to live in a limited, separate itself, to be born in a body, to die in a body, and to suffer in between and be in pain and getting sick and getting old. And it is the will that sees the will of God as enemy. He talks about that idea of self will, the idea that I could have my own will, and that separate from the will of God, of one will. And so that will that sees the will of God as enemy and takes a form in which it is denied. And that is really what the ego spaceis is the ego is then again under quotes the proof that strengths is weak and love is fearful, life is really death, and what opposes God alone is true. Now in the application what we were just saying about hurting ourself, that is the idea. Then you know, so if that the harm to ourselves that would be a reality that we would need to accept, that would be the same. Then weakness is strengths and love is actually fearful. That harm would be a natural experience of being human. And that is quite a shift when we are shown no, this is not so. You know, this is not a natural state. This is a real, made up state in order to be separate from God, from our creator. And now we are active to drain our mind towards a complete new way of experiencing ourselves in a full benevolence of what we truly are. So what is what we truly are? Of this we cannot speak either, But Jesus uses the words in the Cosu murles and says, I remain as God created me. Yeah, because I remained as God created me. I didn't become somebody something else. I'm still as God created me. And that is something that we have to learn no longer to doubt and replace with our own thought systems, our own will. But you know, we will only do that once we recognize that our own thought system and will has hurt us. It might look like, well, it has hurt some other guys. But the dru say is if it has hurt my brother, it hurt me. Yeah, and it has hurt me literally that I experienced myself in hell. Right, every mind that has experienced himself in hell is standing up and has its prayer directed to Heaven, asking where is an alternative? Right, where is a thought system that offers me peace and only peace? And that prayer to heaven was coming from the depths of our heart, and therefore it has been answered, and we were literally taken out of our sequence in which we hurt ourselves and were in hell. But it is definitely an effect of the matter that the ego is insane. That's what he teaches us. The ego is insane. The insanity of the human mind is actually to believe that I have my own will. That is really insanity. So he let's let's read what he says in the second paragraph. The ego is insane. In fear stands beyond the everywhere, Yeah, everywhere capitalized. What is every Where's everywhere? So everywhere is what we call now here and now here and now that's everywhere apart from all in separation from the infinite, and that's where where the ego stands in its own thought system. So you see that as already a distance created to the I am as God created me, which is everywhere, which is all, which is the infinite. Yeah, and the ego, in its insanity, it sayings it has become a victor over God himself. Yeah, Well, how are you doing being victorious over God, God himself? How does that feel? How do you feel in not believing that you have? You have? You have fought, you were fighting against God and you're the venna. You're victorious over God himself? Did that make you completely happy? If it would have made you completely happy, you would not need to listen now to a lesson of a day. You would never you would not need this cause in miracles. So obviously it has not worked, because of course it is a complete insane idea that just the ego uses to demonstrate. Where don't you see I'm stronger than God himself, I'm higher than God? And of course that is what introduce is complete insanity of the mind. In its terrible autonomy, it sees the will of God has been destroyed, and it dreams of punishment and trembles at the figures in its dreams, its enemies who seek to murder it before it can ensure it's safety by attacking them. Wow. Well a good description of how dreaming separated identity, separate from God is really reflecting in our mind. You know, we see, we become victims, that there's a world out there punishing us. Yeah, then there are people out there attacking ourselves. And then I need to react with defense, protection, fear, trembling at the figures in our own dream, which now we know we made it up. Yeah, And then it is the whole resentments grievances that are held in order to continue defining those figures as enemies. So that's called a nightmare, that's called hell. Yeah. Now, in the next paragraph, Jesus teaches us that we are in truth, completely ego less. Yeah. It is interesting that we have to teach it that way. If there is such a thing as an ego, it will always only be me. Yeah, you in your own mind. Yeah, But we learn to recognize that we are not that. Yeah, you know, it is only a belief system. It's only believed that in that perception of the world, in that perception of a conflict, then I am dead, but not in truth, only in the hallucination only in dreaming. It's still not real. And that's why he has to teach us here and desert paragraph that the Son of God is egoless. Yeah, there is no ego in truth in us. What can he know of madness and the death of God when he abides in him? What can he know of sorrow and of suffering when he lives in eternal joy? And what can he know of fear and punishment, of sin and guilt, of hatred and attack when all there is surrounding him is everlasting peace, forever conflict, free and undisturbed, in deepest silence and tranquility. And you know perfectly well the moment you followed those questions that there's really nothing to know. There's really nothing really there. There's Uh, we do not We do simply not have the capacity to to remember something that is not true, you know, as he makes here the list with sorrow, with suffering, with punishment, with guilled, hatred, attack, Yeah, we actually do not know anything of that, And that is that is I think that's an most incredible recognition. You know that my mind doesn't really know of it. Yeah, I have, I would if I want to have that my reality. I have to make it up exactly. And to no reality is not to see the ego in its thoughts, not to see its works, its acts, its laws, and its beliefs, its dreams, its hopes, its blends for its salvation and the cost belief in it entails. Yeah, what does it entail, the belief? What does it cost? Of course exactly what he mentioned before, you know, And that is what sickness and death and misery in any form. That is the cost what that belief in it entails in suffering, He continues, the price for facing it is so immense that crucifixion of the Son of God is offered daily, and it's dark and shrine and blood must flow before the altar wed. It's sickly followers prepare to die as I I'm reminded. Originally he said, prepare their feast of death, a feast and bunquette then of death. You know, so you say, that's where human being sits all the time. It sits on a bunkhead, you know, preparing a feast in order to celebrate death. And now we understand why the message of resurrection is so important, because it shows us what life actually it is. As a personal experience, you know, and that is life eternal. It is an experience from out of time. It is an experience of not being this, not being a body, not being in the world at all. Yeah. And only at that point we are standing up from this feast of death and turn around and say enough of this. I have no use of this anymore. I'm no longer participating in that. Yeah. And the entire course in Mirraagers is only directing us to strengthen us no longer to participate in it. Yeah, because that's where the doubt was, Who am I if I no longer participate in that feast of death where every human being is participating. Well, you will stay by yourself for a moment. Know, it will look like the world will will simply abandon you, you know, or will exclude you. You will be just happy with yourself. You have to learn to be content and satisfied with your experience of God within yourself. Right. And you know we were sharing that yesterday, wasn't it. What better opportunity could we have than to practice that in our relationships. Yeah, that is really what we practice, that we demonstrate that we are content with ourself within ourself in our experience with God, and translated it means we appreciate that we are walking together home and that we are not doing that alone. But we do no longer need each other. You know this graving need. You know I need you to fulfill me. I need you to love me. I need you so that I can be happy. And an awakened mind doesn't need that anymore. It is simply content with its experience of God within itself. And you can already by just listening to that, you can feel it's a complete different basis of in relationships. And that's really where we can then start teaching. At that point holiness of relationship starts, because holiness must be inside ourselves. Right. It's not that I'm observing, Oh, this is a nice holy relationship, ye, completely meaningless. It is when I experience and recognize holiness within myself, and that is only when I'm content in my contact with God within myself. Okay, last paragraph. Here's the description of the solution of the converted mind. Yet, will one lily of forgiveness change the darkness into light? See? That is what is going on. Darkness is converted into light. The alter to illusions to the shrine of life itself, and this is life eternal, and peace will be restored forever to the holy minds, which God created as his son, his dwelling place, his choice, his love, completely, his completely one with him. And we will go back then when we are in the Lessons three thirty seven, because that completely one with him is actually the accepting of the atonement for ourselves. So let's make here a break and just see what Elli and Doug will offer us here with the song, every living thing, every living thing right that lives in test, thank you, all.
Speaker 3: Hearts our drink a longing satisfied.
Speaker 5: There is no sorrow.
Speaker 6: The joy of heaven has come.
Speaker 5: Love no longer.
Speaker 7: Fee but gladly welcomed, and every living.
Speaker 5: Father now will see of you.
Speaker 6: And the song of heaven sounds around the world as it is left dead up all live, no spot.
Speaker 3: Of darkness still.
Speaker 5: To pride the word as we are lifting all live.
Speaker 7: Love no longer face but gladly welcomed, and every living thing Father now wilson of you.
Speaker 3: All hearts are tranquil, All gods are Tranquilin a longing satisfied, Sadi.
Speaker 5: Is far is no sorrow.
Speaker 1: The joy of Heaven has called.
Speaker 5: Love no longer.
Speaker 7: Fee but gladly welne.
Speaker 8: And every living thing Father.
Speaker 7: No will see of you. And the song of Heaven's songs of hands as in is never oh lived.
Speaker 5: No spot dark, no start stand.
Speaker 7: As we are never of or lived loved love, but gladly well.
Speaker 8: Lovedy and every living thing Father now will see.
Speaker 9: And Father now we stand.
Speaker 7: The time of ever last dealing.
Speaker 5: He is.
Speaker 4: And also just heard in that last paragraph of the introduction that one lily of forgiveness changes darkness into light and the alter to illusions to the shrine of life itself that is indicated they also in Lessons three thirty seven. And it is really a very compact and filled up lesson of ideas that show us the basis of our way of thinking in that alignment with him, because every human being is looking for perfect peace, eternal safety, everlasting love, and freedom forever from all of loss, complete deliverance from suffering. But see today he expresses us that this is ensured through our sinlessness. My sinlessness ensures me perfect peace, eternal safety, everlasting love, freedom forever from all sort of laws, complete deliverance from suffering. And if you think here along with me. That list is pretty much complete. That is pretty much all the all the separation thought that the human mind could come up with. So he does offer us here a complete solution of accepting sinlessness for ourselves for the entire condition of separation. See it is not it is not batial working, you know. Okay, Now I'm working with my ideas of laws, and then I'm working for the next ten years about my suffering, and then I start working about I come how I'm gonna come to piece of freedom. Now he gives it basically with one idea. It's one thought. It's a whole thought. You could say, you're saying, only happiness can be my state, for only happiness is given me. Yeah, and even that is unimaginary to the human condition, but it is the truth. God's will for me is only happiness. That is what I learned to accept. That is what I have to accept. And with the acceptance of perfect happiness, also my sinlessness is guaranteed. Continuing the lesson, what must I do to know all this is mine? And let's just stop a moment. Maybe you already know the answer, but let's just stop a moment and looking in your mind, what do you think that you must do to know that all this is us, that happiness is us, The perfect piece is yours, That eternal safety and love and freedom is yours. That freedom from all the suffering of any kind is already rs. And you know as well as I do that it has to be a complete change of mind. It has, in that sense, to be a complete commitment to the truth and to what the Holy Spirit offers. Okay, are you ready to hear his words? I must accept at one man for myself and let it. You can repeat it yourself. I must accept at one man for myself and nothing more. And you know in English the word at one, there's the word one in it, at one mend. Yeah. So the oneness as part of that word also indicates that I realize the oneness of us and the oneness of my mind with God's mind, and that is what we accept and have to accept. Yeah. God has already done all things that need to be done. They need be done, and I must learn. I need do nothing of myself, for I need but accept myself, my sinlessness created for me now already mine, to feel God's love protecting me from harm, To understand my Father loves his son. To no, I am the son my father loves. And you see it is quite a long sentence. Well, let's do it once again, slowly. I must learn. I need do nothing of myself. I need do nothing of myself. I need to do nothing. Right. That is a section dedicated in the textbook, chapter eighteen. Right, I need to do nothing. You know that means I need to do nothing in order to manipulate the form association in order to save the world out there. All I have to do is really just to change my mind. I need to accept myself, and the self is here capitalized. I need only to accept my true self. I need to accept only my sinlessness. Yeah, created for me now already mine is it is ours, It is yours, it is mine, it is we are realizing that that this has been given us, it is already in us. We are already that to feel God's love protecting me from harm. See that's an wonderful idea, isn't it. That there's a power greater than myself. It is literally a force field, a field of light. Yeah, that surrounds me. Yeah, you could say that is really the halo of the saints. That is actually that light surrounding you. That is God's love that protects you from harm. To understand my father loves his son, to know I am the son my Father loves to know thyself. To know who you are is to understand that you are not different than what God is. And that's why we say I am as God created me. Yeah, it is actually a statement of oneness, of recognition of oneness. And in the prayer he finishes up the lesson and we are directing our mind to God himself, You who created mean sinlessness. I'm not mistaken about what I am. Yeah, we are telling you're speaking to God himself. I acknowledge Father, that you are not mistaken about what I am. Yeah. I was mistaken when I thought I sinned. I was mistaken when I thought I'm separate from you. I was mistaken when I thought that I could be in pain and suffer. But here it is. But I accept at one man for myself. I will accept that correction, that necessary correction that aligns me and makes me one with God's mind. Father, my dream is ended now, our dream is ended.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 4: This is the good news of your own awakened mind, your mind resurrected right here right now, and all that we can answer to it is amen. Thank you know that's really all that is needed. Father, My dream is ended now amen. Wow wow. I will not be afraid of love today, and salvation.
Speaker 7: Would be reasoned. I will love be.
Speaker 5: Love to me.
Speaker 10: This is the decision not to be insane and to accept myself has.
Speaker 8: Gone sound my Father, my soul create any. This is the determination not to meep what remains forever Lilia the joy.
Speaker 5: This is the choice to bring nuts.
Speaker 7: The soul and God created as the sun.
Speaker 5: He loves and foul remains my wall identity.
Speaker 1: I'm love.
Speaker 5: Of love today, will love of love to day?
Speaker 3: Realize this and salvation be reason.
Speaker 7: All the way. I will not be frid of love today.
Speaker 3: S s side such as the true any true change.
Speaker 4: Siss mister, stay.
Speaker 10: Mister, I will not be a friend of love today. I will not be afraid of loved.
Speaker 3: You realize this and salvation.
Speaker 7: Will be read your album. I will not be afraid of.
Speaker 3: Love to me.
Speaker 5: I'm not bad, I loved.
Speaker 7: I will not be bad love loved. Realize this and salvation when you read your I will not be.
Speaker 2: Loved it.
Speaker 4: Thank you so much, Earlie. Beautiful song So before we finish up here this lesson, and of course we invite you to join us in the video of today, the Master Teacher will teach the quantum Healing of Jesus Christ. There will be two episodes. Today is the first episode, and he will use here different lessons like the forgiveness lessons. You see, all that we were actually doing in with the lesson of today was again to strengthen that idea of forgiveness, because that recognition of sinlessness and the acceptance of our sinlessness is actually the acceptance of fulfilling our function of forgiveness. And I'm gonna go to a previous lesson that we did in the first section of the Mind Training thirty nine, which has the title that I will accept at onement for myself, And all that the Master Teacher will emphasize in in that video for today is nothing else then what it is about accepting the at oneness as that quantum healing of your of your self identity, and what is really there in that recognition of an open mind, a whole universe without limits. So I'll just hear a few a few paragraphs at the very end of this lesson one thirty nine in I'm looking here at the last sentence of paragraph nine where he actually says, fail not your brothers, or you fail yourself, you know, And that would really be if I'm not accepting that one man for myself, I fail my brother. Because that is all really what your brother needs of you, that you accept that one man for yourself. You accept that correction that I'm doing process for yourself. So he says, then look lovingly on your brothers. Look lovingly on them, that they may know that they are bad of you and you of them. So you see what does that mean what he describes here? It means we are actually one and our responsibility is to recognize that oneess of self. They are bad of you and you are bad of them. Yeah, that's the same when Jesus was praying in John seventeen, Yeah, where he prays that my father is in me and I'm his son, and I'm bad of him. A full bath. This does atonement teach and demonstrates the oneness of God's son is unassailed by his belief. He knows not what he is, but today accept at onement not to change reality, but merely to accept the truth about yourself. Yeah, brother, let's accept the truth about ourselves. That is the invitation. Yeah, and go your way, rejoicing in the endless love of God. Yeah, go your way, do your work, go your way on the market, shopping for lunch, go your way visiting your grandparents or your parents or whomever. Go your way to the end, rejoicing in the endless love of God, because you will bring the endless love of God with you. It is but this that we are asked to do. See, that is all we ask to do. And we are just asked for that little willingness to let that be true, to let that literally extend from ourselves. It is but this that we will do today. And here comes like a very common indication and instruction throughout the entire work book of ACOSM. Murders, to dedicate five minutes in the morning and five minutes in the evening. Yeah, we will devote to dedicate our minds to our assignment for today. What is the assignment for today? I will accept that onement for myself. What is the assignment for today? To remember that my sinlessness protects me from all hum We start with the review of what our mission is, and he describes it with the words, I will accept a moment for myself. Why because for I remain as God created me. Yeah, let's repeat it once again quietly in our mind, for I remain as God created me. And now listen to that confirmation that He gives you. We have not lost the knowledge that God gave to us when he created us like him. We can remember it for everyone, for in creation our old minds as one, and in our memory is the recall how dear our brothers are to us in truth, how much a bad of us is every mind, how faithful they have really been to us, and how our Father's love contains them all. In thanks for all creation, in the name of its creator and his oneness with all aspects of creation. We repeat our dedication to our cause today each hour as we lay aside all thoughts that would distract us from us our holy aim for several minutes, let your mind be cleared of all the foolish cobwebs which the world would weave around the holy Son of God, and learn the fragile nature of the chains that seem to keep the knowledge of yourself apart from your awareness. As we repeat it once more, as we say, I will accept at one man for myself, for I remain as God created me. My sinlessness protects me from all harm. Father, my dream is ended now, amen, Thank you so much. You go in whatever you are led and directed to, and carry this recognition with you and share that with all of yourself. And with this we're gonna turn to the video of today. If you're for the first time here, find the links on acimi dot com and know that you're very very welcome because this is an awakening of one mind and this is our own mind. Thank you, Father, I love you with all my heart. Bye bye.
Speaker 2: Jeers sent.
Speaker 7: The nbernteen undred sty firtyty fty ft ninety nineteen twenty pertect twenty twenty, ninety twenty two ten twenty ninety ninety nineteen nineteen ninety twenty twenty twenty four to ninety one ninety nineteen number.
Speaker 4: You have been listening to Voice from Heaven live in the Miracles Healing Center.
Speaker 3: Remember that God's voice speaks to you all.
Speaker 4: Through the day, that God goes with you wherever you go, and that God is the mind with which you think.
Speaker 1: God blesses everyone.