Speaker 1: Hello and welcome.
Speaker 2: How are you having a fun show? Is it been crazy busy?
Speaker 3: It's been pretty busy. It's definitely bitterer than Miami was, but it's been so much fun. I love Incandaga.
Speaker 2: Now is this your first Jersey show or is this your second time?
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the fifteenth year, so is it a big deal?
Speaker 4: Yeah, this is my first time in Jersey. This's my first time actually in Jersey as a state.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, okay, so you got your cherry popped multiple ways?
Speaker 3: Yes, I did. I like it.
Speaker 1: I like so are you loving it? How are the fantasy feedback.
Speaker 4: Fans have been Gray, I'm loving it. It's been super fun and energy has been awesome. A weekends for the good time.
Speaker 2: So, besides your food, because I know they're biased, what is your favorite part of Excitada that you see in this time? Maybe another time of the Miami.
Speaker 4: Honestly, my favorite part of Exatica is the fole competition.
Speaker 3: I feel like they always did really good and it's for fun to watch. Okay, so love your tour contest of course.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, well come, I think is always fun to watch and private talks. She actually was on the tour contest yesterday too, or the day before yesterday. Mister yesterday, we missed you yesterday, but you did a great job. There's a heavy competition. It's always one of high favorite things. But again it's tourking big booties.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how can you go wrong with that? Like?
Speaker 2: For is that?
Speaker 3: So?
Speaker 2: Tell us a little bit about yourself. What kind of scenes are you doing? How long have you been in the industry.
Speaker 4: So I've been doing mostly like mainstream stuff, a lot of boy girls stuff. I've been in the industry since May snowbombers like six months about now.
Speaker 3: But I've been loving it, so it's super cool.
Speaker 2: So what kind of got you into like make the plunge and getting to be into what entertaining girls?
Speaker 4: So I was a dancer for quite a while first, and then I decided this year that I was just gonna do it and new corn. I wanted new porn for years, but I was always like a brain a little bit, and.
Speaker 3: I finally were like, I'm gonna just do it and I'm so happy for tonight's Is.
Speaker 1: There any kind of maybe like icons or people you looked up to that.
Speaker 2: Was kind of like, oh, nice, nice.
Speaker 3: Very I'm very excited to be talking to you.
Speaker 1: I love that.
Speaker 2: I love that. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's one of those things that you know, you never really know. People have so many different finishes. People live the world it is, and.
Speaker 2: It's cool how the kind of world's colide and they're yes dancing and you know, because people will always be like give it a bad rap where you know, oh you do poor to do this. But wait, maybe because you're not fucking does that mean we're all not similar in one way or another?
Speaker 4: Yeah, we're all together somehow. Yeah, sex workers, you know speak sac all together? So who is one of your favorite companies that do you work?
Speaker 3: So four?
Speaker 2: So far?
Speaker 4: My favorite comedies I work for are so far Bangros down in Florida, Okay, Bofos also in Florida, like those those cruise I've had a really.
Speaker 3: Good time go so far awesome. And who have.
Speaker 2: You worked with like stand out it to you that you maybe want to repeat a fend a lot like talent Wise, talent Wise, Isaiam Maxwell, Isaiah.
Speaker 3: Sand hands down, Isaiah Maxwell. I came out with a tone, you know, I love that. I love that.
Speaker 1: What about girls?
Speaker 3: Girls? I haven't worked with a lot of girls.
Speaker 2: Actually, are you not into girls?
Speaker 1: Are you just kind of taking it slow?
Speaker 3: I'm very and the girls. I haven't been booked without youngerly.
Speaker 1: Well, how come you don't booking for your own stuff?
Speaker 3: Hi? Everything goes through my manager right now.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, okay, we can work on that vatory. I'm not tell him. You know, I need more so for my own fans. Give me more content. Yeah, I want the fans want to see it. You're beautiful, sexy girl. Yeah, I feel like you know, we need more, We need more, more, need more? All right? So would you say that maybe that you know, out of them so far, if you have a wish list.
Speaker 3: I don't have a wish list.
Speaker 1: Okay, not even males.
Speaker 2: There's no male talent that walks around here, and you're just like, no.
Speaker 4: The only male talent I wanted was Danny Steele, who I already got.
Speaker 3: And I say, Maxell, those are my two, and Javon Jordan as well.
Speaker 1: So you get me one.
Speaker 3: That's what I wanted.
Speaker 1: There's nothing wrong with that. There's nothing wrong with that.
Speaker 3: You get it, your blonde, you get what you want.
Speaker 2: I don't even think it's just a blonde thing. I think it's like, you know, when you're a female that just knows what you want, you get it, you take charge. I feel you know, I always say clothes mouths don't get that sored percent. The worst thing they could do is tell you no. I'm gonna make you say yes. So you know, one way or the other, I am still getting get away. Nothing wrong with that, Nothing wrong that. All right, Let's see, what is your biggest goal for your career? You just certainly industry not that long ago. Yeah, ye'll have you know you said you have people that you kind of looks up to. You gonna get things. You have whole set.
Speaker 4: I don't have like time green goal set. But I want to get as honestly as most I can at the level that you are. I want to be as well known as possible. I want my name to get as big as I can get it. Okay, so Wickols that concrete like accomplishments, but getting I want to be pick is.
Speaker 2: Describe something that's exciting about you in your life.
Speaker 3: Right now.
Speaker 4: I've just lived in my first standalone house back in Chicago.
Speaker 3: I had a townhouse, okay, but in Vegas I have.
Speaker 2: A househouse nice. That's exciting congratulation. Are you living you have roommate to be with the boy friend? What is your status currently living by myself?
Speaker 3: Okay, currently by myself.
Speaker 4: One of my friends from back from Chicago might moved to Vegas the beginning of the year.
Speaker 2: But okay, so right now I'm by myself in my house. So does that mean you're so single? Are you in a relationship?
Speaker 1: I'm ailment.
Speaker 3: We're in that. We're in the talking stages. Nothing too exciting. He's very very very new.
Speaker 1: So you're so open to dating either.
Speaker 3: Yes, so Ben, We'll see what happens. But as of right now, I'm talking to someone. He's great. He's phenomenon.
Speaker 2: What makes you smile?
Speaker 3: People being nice to each other. I feel like everyone's so mean and like we will be nice and being like I'm.
Speaker 2: Going it's like excited, okay, and puppies and then we can't go around with the puppies.
Speaker 3: Yes.
Speaker 2: Who is your first celebrities crush?
Speaker 3: Taylor Lawner? Okay, Twilight for sure, Taylor Lawner.
Speaker 1: Have you ever split in a DM?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: No, not now now I'm might wait wait a little bit longer.
Speaker 3: Give your name a little bigger than that. Maybe just lie now though, I think, but I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yah, he's married to a girl named Taylor. There's two Taylor Locker's running around mountains.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, you know, give me time. Maybe it's time, you really know.
Speaker 2: Who knows? Sure getting bad about you know, relationships at all. We want to got to be thriving, but sometimes people don't.
Speaker 3: Sometimes they don't work out.
Speaker 2: Who knows?
Speaker 1: Sometimes.
Speaker 2: So you've been in the business, you know, not that long, but you know a good amount of time. Have you had any kind of crazy fan interactions or celebrity interactions?
Speaker 4: Not really, not anything crazy in O'Har are you report one time someone screamed Kelsey.
Speaker 3: And at me? Did you look? I did?
Speaker 4: But I also danced in that today for years as Kelsey. So I could have been from them, or I could have been from this. I don't know, but that's probably the craziest thing that's happened.
Speaker 3: So fun.
Speaker 2: Okay, So in an industry that's full of beautiful woman, what is unique about.
Speaker 4: Kelsey's Everyone says my ass? I think my ass, my smile I like too, but my ass is nice.
Speaker 1: How big is that booty, Calsie?
Speaker 3: It's forty inches? I waited only twenty.
Speaker 2: Six Okay, okay, okay, sex, thank you, thank you, ypsy dog over here.
Speaker 1: All right, So the last time you had sex?
Speaker 3: Cussing last night?
Speaker 2: Oh, let's see, what is a luxury item that you spoil yourself?
Speaker 3: Ooh, shoes? I really like red bottoms.
Speaker 2: I like shoes. Okay, yeah, one night stands? Are you in school?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: How many have you had?
Speaker 3: Oh? A few? I'm not totally sure account but definitely a few.
Speaker 2: I like them.
Speaker 3: I like the like fuck them. Then, okay, you can go home. Now on.
Speaker 2: What is the or who is or what age is the oldest partner that you've been.
Speaker 4: With When we were dating, if he was fifty six and we lived together, we were together for eight months.
Speaker 3: I was twenty one.
Speaker 2: Okay, okay, how was that was there? Did you break up because of the age difference?
Speaker 3: Ors was his personal personal differences?
Speaker 4: Okay, the personal differences and the age thing was literally never an issue.
Speaker 3: The way he viewed the world was okay, Yeah.
Speaker 2: The weirdest place that you've ever masked be.
Speaker 4: Ooh weirdess this going down the highway.
Speaker 3: I'm not even kidding. On the way to Vegas.
Speaker 2: I got it, And you're driving driving, I was driving my car for so was it with a vibrator?
Speaker 3: Was with a vibrant?
Speaker 1: Okay, so you just have one in your glove box.
Speaker 3: Ready to go?
Speaker 4: It wasn't it was on that trip Basically it was the twenty more.
Speaker 2: Try how many signers do come?
Speaker 1: And how it just stop? How I keep going and going and going?
Speaker 4: Cause I him like twice and then I like stopped. I did it like three times all the time.
Speaker 3: They kind of like awake and like interested, like how interested?
Speaker 1: You're like, what's next? What stuck? Can I get out?
Speaker 3: Ready?
Speaker 1: Let's see.
Speaker 2: Do you have a sex playlist?
Speaker 4: No? Sod no music while you're getting I don't have like a specific playlist, so listen to a lot of MS. So it's usually just adim in the background before like a movie.
Speaker 2: Okay, what's the best advice that you ever got?
Speaker 4: The answers always know if you don't ask, and if you can think it, you can do it like that, Yeah.
Speaker 2: If you could switch jobs, would you say no?
Speaker 3: No, it's sticking with this one, sticking with this. But I like to put a whole bunch. I don't want to do anything. I don't want to do anything else.
Speaker 2: Have you ever taken assume in your home while after putting sets.
Speaker 3: For somebody, oh like sole things on their house.
Speaker 2: Yeah, oh yeah, like little thing You're like, oh yeah, let me go you you have a mystery box.
Speaker 4: I just like little like I'm playing like coasters, like little like trinket top shelves.
Speaker 3: Just like little bit and they never noticed. No one's ever noticed.
Speaker 4: I've also added thanks to people's house like brot like little things and like them like on a shelf in their house.
Speaker 3: Interesting, it was a joke you prove to.
Speaker 1: Me, like to see if they like to get some of reaction and say.
Speaker 2: Like did you leave this yere?
Speaker 3: Or like that's just a sample. Notice I'd be like, did you do this? No one's ever said me that interesting.
Speaker 1: Do you have one significant like thing that you.
Speaker 3: Leave every time or is it just it's just like kind of random stuff.
Speaker 1: It should be like your mark would be like a signature.
Speaker 3: Little figurator, little figuring out see what Kelsey was here, I'm gonna do it then every time I'm know, I'd be like, feels like.
Speaker 1: A simple or something weird. It's just like you know, monopoly, like.
Speaker 3: He's you know what I mean, Like something like that, So why funny?
Speaker 1: I love it.
Speaker 2: Let me know how that goes.
Speaker 1: Let's see. Have you ever keep been picked out of the play?
Speaker 3: You can you go to place for like doing anything wrong?
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they were just like, man, you need to go, you need it's time for you to go. And if so, what were you doing?
Speaker 3: Not really?
Speaker 4: I was on the news twice at the beginning of It's here for yelling at a baseball game and like made I ended up on like ESPN for it.
Speaker 3: Okay, but I want to kicked out.
Speaker 2: But what were you yelling about?
Speaker 4: Of them was I was the away team and the home team was like yelling back, so we got like it looked very aggressive.
Speaker 3: It's not. It was all jokes. Okay, we're yelling on the TV.
Speaker 4: And another time had grown adult count to stray balls and wouldn't give it to the child for the.
Speaker 3: Next to me, so you're gonna it was like, you're a terrible person, give it to the can. And I made the news clan to I mean, I can't be that d car exactly. I would like you could keep the first one, just give one to the child.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't be selfish, don't be selfish?
Speaker 3: Could you give it. It's a cat. Come on, I'll be good people be a good person. Everybody be a good person. You're big on that. I like that. I am.
Speaker 2: There should be more, you know, nicer people in the world. There should be nicer acts things for no for no reason, yeah than just to be nice.
Speaker 3: Yes, do good nigs just to be They're good for tuning much better.
Speaker 1: It all comes back to your me.
Speaker 3: I don't believe in the more nice thing to do, the more nice peace folding for you?
Speaker 2: Those the balances every time good partassism. What social media platform do you use the most and that you like the best?
Speaker 3: I probably I like to use Instagram.
Speaker 1: Instagram.
Speaker 2: Yeah, what is the craziest bodily fluid that it's ever been on you?
Speaker 1: June?
Speaker 3: Oh, prow on for sure.
Speaker 4: Like like my capacity, my ex was really drunk and I was trying to like shower him to like get sober enough to like get on an airplane, and he puked all of me. But we were in the shower, so like it could have been way worse, Okay, but that was definitely the worst thing that's put on me. He thought of another human as your faces turned. What does your porn hurt search history look like.
Speaker 3: A lot of Lestie, imported, Lesbie and wormed.
Speaker 2: Yes, do you still watch porn now that you are doing it?
Speaker 3: Not as much?
Speaker 1: Okay, not as do you masturbate to your own word, I have one hundred percent? Okay, okay, I like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Describe your first sexual experience.
Speaker 4: I was fourteen. It was with my boyfriend at the time. It was my high schools Bee Hard. We did it all four years times school and it was in his pod time inside of his house. He had an indoor pool and then nor hot tub.
Speaker 3: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Where are y'all's parents ups, I don't know.
Speaker 3: They were never home. They were never there.
Speaker 1: Don't leave your kids at home.
Speaker 3: Don't leave spinner swallow swallow anyone who spent us a quitter.
Speaker 2: Wildest sex story that you have mis kiss Oh.
Speaker 4: I had sex at the World Series last year in mine made park in the stairway.
Speaker 3: We almost got caught. It was at the World Back stairway.
Speaker 2: It was like worlds Manny's game.
Speaker 4: At the World Series game, we started losing immediately, so we decided we will never be sleeping together during an Asters game again.
Speaker 3: No fucking during ashtros.
Speaker 1: So you didn't get caught.
Speaker 3: We did not get caught. They didn't.
Speaker 4: Did anybody come at the end and you were like, oh yeah, we almost got caught. He was like basing the wall, putting his stick back in his pants, and.
Speaker 3: I was wearing a skirt. So I just don't.
Speaker 1: Oh you naughty, naughty girl.
Speaker 3: We didn't get caught.
Speaker 2: That's all that matters.
Speaker 1: That is all it matters.
Speaker 3: Are you part of the.
Speaker 2: Mile High Club?
Speaker 3: Not yet? Anyone would like to change that?
Speaker 2: Hit her up?
Speaker 3: I'm ready.
Speaker 1: Where can they contact you?
Speaker 2: Kelsey?
Speaker 4: My Instagram is killed Kate underscorex O, my only fants is the same, and my Twitter is Kelsey k x.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been caught mastery?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Did you keep going?
Speaker 3: Yes? But it was like put my boyfriend at the time, so it was like no one.
Speaker 2: So you're like, head over, you're enjoying. Literally, I was like, come on, do you eat ass? No?
Speaker 3: Well, guys, not guys?
Speaker 2: Why not?
Speaker 4: This does sound kind of rude. I don't think most of them deserve it. I did it once and didn't That guy deserved it. Nobody else so he ruined it for everybody? Did he deserved it? He heard it whenever he wanted every other guy that dance. It doesn't they don't feel worth it to me. Okay, so we would enough for me for me to be doing anything.
Speaker 2: So if the white guy came along and was like, Kelsey, I need you to eat my ass, you would do it.
Speaker 1: I would if you're.
Speaker 3: Doing if you're fucking me right, I'll eat your ass.
Speaker 2: So explain this though. Would you let him sit on your face? Would you just peel his legs back? Do the backpack? How would you?
Speaker 1: How does this go down with us?
Speaker 2: It has gone down every mike.
Speaker 3: So he's never stud in my face, but like bent them over something like put his legs up either one.
Speaker 2: So no was squatty. I had something dom me. One time they did this froggy thing over her face. I was like, why why I'm like this? And I thought I'd be like about that.
Speaker 3: Yeah that a fan froggy sitting on me gives me the egg.
Speaker 1: Yeah what happens if you fall?
Speaker 3: And I was like, kid, just getting crushed my name? No, no, no, no, Marcus, are our jobs?
Speaker 2: You can't It's true, don't even have the money. Maker's all right? My favorite part truth with Texas. We're gonna run through a couple of questions, get to know you a little bit more instantly, A little bit kikyr little.
Speaker 3: Honey, a little spicy little let's get.
Speaker 1: It so kiki questions bonded? You answered no?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Have you ever been in an orgy?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Shower sex or car sex?
Speaker 3: You gotta pick what? Oh, shower sex.
Speaker 1: Have you ever called someone the wrong name during sex?
Speaker 3: Yes? What was that name? Chris?
Speaker 1: Did he keep going?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Was he like who the fuck is Chris?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: Did you explain?
Speaker 2: Nope?
Speaker 1: Good girl?
Speaker 3: I was like nobody.
Speaker 2: He just kept he like finishing, He's like, so, let's talk about.
Speaker 3: You're like, ye, I don't like truths. I was like, I mean, it's time for you to go home. I love it.
Speaker 2: I love love it. What is the sex skil that you are most pass.
Speaker 3: I believe I get very good blow jobs. I've been told many times.
Speaker 2: Okay, how many partners have you had at one time?
Speaker 3: About once? Like we're all fucking at the same moment. Yeah, two too.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been too geeky for a partner?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: What was the keith that they were like, ma'am, he wouldn't slap me in the face. So is that a big thing for you?
Speaker 3: It's not a huge thing for me. It just happened like it came up one time.
Speaker 4: He's like, I would never do that, and I was like, the word ever is a little too definitive for me.
Speaker 1: So we again, you know it to that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So I was like, don't straight owing welcome next to someone you didn't know the name? Yes, what'd you do?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: Thank God for Uber?
Speaker 3: Thank god for Uber? You know I got craz's the shoe? That shoe is still at his house. I don't know. I mean it might not be at his house, but I only have one of those SHOs?
Speaker 1: What did girls do before Uber?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: How did you know his walk? Colic red walk? Like what do you do? What do you do? Have your phone? Staff? Make sure it's not make sure it's not always prepared.
Speaker 1: Don't leave the house with it.
Speaker 2: You know now that I've charged the thing? You know they just text you have done it?
Speaker 3: Stay safe, gotta be prepared.
Speaker 2: All right? Spicy questions? Dirty talk?
Speaker 3: Do you like it? Honestly? I don't like saying it as much.
Speaker 2: Now, Okay, so work okay, okay, So it feels like.
Speaker 4: Work, yes, Like talking dirty like in my personal life just feels more like work.
Speaker 3: Okay, so I don't do it as much. Now.
Speaker 2: Have you ever stayed in a relationship.
Speaker 1: Just because it sets?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 4: Oh? Yes?
Speaker 3: How long?
Speaker 2: And what was his name?
Speaker 3: I'm just kidding his name and.
Speaker 4: I'm not gonna say his name because it was like probably like four or five months.
Speaker 2: So he was choking you, he was clapping, he was doing all killing.
Speaker 4: The game okay, but everything other than in bed, he was awful the worst.
Speaker 3: But he could fuck good. So you had to stick around for a while because of that.
Speaker 2: It makes him stay a little bit Longerford it does.
Speaker 3: Good dicay will get you a lot farther than the girl.
Speaker 2: Right, what is that? You seem pretty adventurous, You seem pretty you know, up for anything.
Speaker 1: Is there something that's.
Speaker 2: Completely offlimuxed for Kelsey.
Speaker 3: That you would not even try?
Speaker 1: Or maybe you try if you don't want to try again.
Speaker 3: It's not that I can think of off the top of my head.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're just down for I'm down.
Speaker 3: I like it down.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna try anything once.
Speaker 3: I'll try any I'll try anything once at least once for sure.
Speaker 2: Have you ever fallen asleep during sex?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: I love your honesty. Yes, this is what we love truth with Texas because we want the truth here.
Speaker 3: I'm not gonna lie.
Speaker 2: We're getting the truth from miss Kelsey King. Yes, all right, naughty questions. Have you ever paid for sets?
Speaker 4: No, I've suck with guys because like they had like substances that I wanted, like.
Speaker 2: In high school.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're like weed to get what you wanted.
Speaker 3: To get what I wanted, but I never specifically got.
Speaker 2: Like a transaction is the trade that is not racially being what I exchange?
Speaker 1: Role playing?
Speaker 4: Do you like it?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 1: What is your favorite role to play?
Speaker 3: I like like the daddy little okay, So you like the dog like yeah?
Speaker 2: Or a sex slap your kid?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 2: Sloppy, sloppy sloppy. Biggest turn off.
Speaker 4: Anytime a man is too excited and does like that weird like chump into.
Speaker 2: Ben okay, and so the superman in the bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, like just any time they leap both beat one pushould be on the ground all the time.
Speaker 2: Man, multiple men has done this in your life, Multiple men have like chomped into Ben.
Speaker 4: I'm like, I literally don't want to do this anymore. It just sounds like chump trumps Hey, Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean I guess not children but your children, but like young men should be sex with you stapped.
Speaker 3: Up the game. It hasn't happened in a while, but it has happened many times.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, hooked up with the friends list.
Speaker 2: She's like, let me think if I ever pucked any of my friends, cother's sister.
Speaker 3: I fucked the guy I was fucking brother? Was that cow? Sure? Like? Then yeah?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 3: Then yeah?
Speaker 2: Was it for revenge or you a boy or you were just that morning and the seed.
Speaker 3: It was just there. He was just there And I was like, are you sure? And he's like, yeah, he won't find out.
Speaker 1: And I was like, all right, let it go, letting go out. No, okay, no, sneaky you are. You don't get caught. I don't get about.
Speaker 2: Have you ever faked an or guys?
Speaker 3: Oh? Of course?
Speaker 2: Can we hear what that sounds like?
Speaker 3: I don't know how to do it now?
Speaker 1: Like okay, I'll say good, yeah, all right, let's see last.
Speaker 2: Better questions romantic Oh, making out her cuddling?
Speaker 3: Cuddling cut or uncut? Trip you had? Wait? No, we were on different pages. Cut, sorry, wrong, I didn't there's a people's worse.
Speaker 4: Kidding, now, I founded you're you're asking like pupacar.
Speaker 3: That's why I yeah, we do, we do.
Speaker 1: Want gym hair. But you know, yeah, so cut, what's the perfect date night for you?
Speaker 2: So I wanted to take one to date perfect date night?
Speaker 4: Food going out to eat anywhere and then going for like a walk and then like ice cream and then a lot of sex.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, giving or receiving?
Speaker 3: What do you like roost pm gimming if I'm like you giving? Okay? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Naked or lingerie?
Speaker 2: Do you dress up?
Speaker 3: Or I? Lingerie? Sometimes?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Sometimes?
Speaker 2: Last question? What is a deal?
Speaker 3: Breakers?
Speaker 1: Tells the king?
Speaker 3: Not going to the gym?
Speaker 2: Not going in? So you have to be active?
Speaker 3: Do you have to be active? I am too much of a gym rat to be involved.
Speaker 4: With someone who's not because you just don't understand why I do the weird gym rat things.
Speaker 1: And how many days a week do you work out?
Speaker 3: Answer?
Speaker 4: I know I'm on a four day split, but I'm in the gym six days a week, Okay, so I have four days and then I do party of two days.
Speaker 2: Keep healthy.
Speaker 3: Keep that very Hiatas calls very healthy.
Speaker 2: Well, that concludes truth.
Speaker 1: With Texas Is there anything you want to ask me before.
Speaker 2: We get there?
Speaker 4: When you first started, when you were like as many months as I am, in like six months, did you think you're going to be as being of as like star and as well known as you are now? Did you plan on hitting to me to this level.
Speaker 2: I don't think it's anything you really planned, or I didn't really I was. I was young, dumb and full of come. I would like to having sex, and I liked to be as art and I like to express myself. Weren't giving me a space to be a creative in that world and be in a safe space and enshrining multiple partners that I wouldn't have had access to before. So I just was having fun and with that just came more notoriety and more you know, hype about things. And I was very fortunate to become as big as I have, as the success I've had, so I definitely didn't think that it would be I'm always obtained. My biggest motto was to go big or go home, and this Texas doesn't at home. Of course, we still hear baby, and I just released my scene the first thing to come back in five years yesterday, so that's congratulations, I didn't come. I'm not going home, so we're still we want gave you forever for sure you but yeah, it's it's you know, it's different for everybody. But I think that you know, the more you stay with it and the more you say true to yourself and what you really want to do in your path, I think that the startup just comes with it.
Speaker 3: Awesome, Thank you, thank you, thank you.
Speaker 2: For taking the time. I know you're having a crazy Exonica. Yeah, let us know where we can support you whatever social media we.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so Instagram only fans Kylsey Kane Underscore XO, and then Twitter is Kotsy kine X.
Speaker 3: Thank you so much for having me. I appreciate