Speaker 1: Time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 1: Corilla is so near because show time is here.
Speaker 2: So on with the show.
Speaker 1: Let's give it a go. Carrilla is the one.
Speaker 2: That you need to know.
Speaker 1: Now is show sign all right?
Speaker 3: In just sixty seconds? The most fabulous I mean, he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, Bigley, and he's funny, this guy.
Speaker 1: Have you heard him?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 1: He's almost here.
Speaker 3: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 1: Donald Trump has told over four thousand lies since he's been in office, but one is a lie too far for Maga. Also, I had viral video on TikTok and we're going to talk about a mother and her son's allergies and what I had to say about it.
Speaker 2: Uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged.
Speaker 1: He's the Corel Cast.
Speaker 2: Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 1: It is a Crell Cast. I am Carell and Happy Wednesday, July sixteenth. You welcome to the Corell cast on this what ninety three degrees outside, and we're actually acting like that's a cooler temperature all this morning. We're all like, oh, it's so cool outside, dear God, only only in Las Vegas. Before I begin today's show, why do cell phone companies or corporations just have to lie? AT and T? I wanted to switch from T Mobile to AT and T because of the DEI policies, So I called on the eleventh the guys, I'll, oh, we'll pay off your phone with T Mobile. You know, we'll give you up to eight hundred dollars to pay off your phone with T Mobile, and we're gonna give you all of these monthly credits, so you're seventy dollars plus the thirty six dollars for the phone. That one hundred and six dollars will come down to forty seven dollars every month, and that'll be your bill. And all you have to do is take your phone that you've got from T Mobile over to the AT and T store and turn it in and then that's it. All the you know, blah blah blah, all of that was a lie. Everything he said was a lie. First of all, by turning it in at the store. They're trying to tell me I'm now not eligible for their promotions. Then I said, then give me the phone back. The moment I started saying give me the phone back, suddenly they got a supervisor involved. Now I have to call back in August to make sure that I get the promotion, all because I was supposed to send the phone back to the warehouse, even though they never sent me a kit to do it. Well, didn't you get the kit when you got the new phone? No? I did not. Oh well he should have sent that he didn't. Why did you bring it to the store, the gentleman told me to Why do you think I brought it to the store. Oh well, now you're not going to be eligible for the hold your water, Sybil and get this. All of the credits, even though they could put them on instantly, all of the credits don't come in until month three. So my first month bill in August will be for two months July to August, August to September two hundred and twenty dollars plus plus the seven hundred and forty eight dollars I had to pay the T Mobile for the phone that I sent to AT and T. The gift card from AT and T to cover that doesn't come for eight to twelve weeks. So I am going to be out eleven hundred dollars for two to three months until AT and T credits it all back. Oh, on your third bill, you'll get credited for the equipment, the thirty six dollars a month credit, you'll get credit, the twenty dollars a month signature discount, you'll get credit the six ninety five a month's discount. And I said for all three months, And they said yes. And I'm like, so you overcharge me for two months just to credit me back in month three. Well yes, and I said, and you do that to float the fucking money. AT and T does that, so they get sixty days float out of that money, and then they don't have to return the money out of their bank account. They just issue a credit which costs them nothing. So they are floating millions and millions of dollars of people money a month, making them overpay for the first two months. And they tell you, oh, yes, that's going to My bill is supposed to be fifty two dollars a month. My first two bills are going to be one hundred and ten dollars, but then they credit you back in month three like that makes it okay? What a skim? Why do they lie? I will just why didn't they just tell me? Because I wouldn't have done it. That's why they lie. I would not have done it. All right, there's a chatroom at YouTube dot com forward slash Eariecarell or at patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. Please go to the chatroom. And you know what, No, so there's not one great cell phone company on the planet. They all screw you around. They all it's horrible. I had to be like, oh and get this Apple. I canceled the service plan on the phone that I gave it into at and T, the one from T Mobile. I canceled that plan, and then I put a new plan on the new phone. This morning, Apple charged me three times for the plan that I canceled and one time for the new point. I got charged this morning four times from Apple. And Apple, which used to have great customer service, now they text message you. The person text messaging couldn't even text in English. Then they said, oh, we can't help you. We're gonna have to have somebody call you. So I'm gonna spend two or three hours of my day today dealing with cell phone companies where I should be spending zero. What a scam. It's all a scam. It's just all a scam. Anyway. So Donald Trump is a liar. You know this. I know this. Apparently MAGA thinks he tells the truth, which is just beyond me, when his lying has been proven countless times. So MAGA is in a rage right now because Trump won't release all of the Epstein files. Now he's saying, well, I've told Pam Bondi to release anything pertinent, meaning nothing with his name in it, and he is in the Epstein files, I guarantee it. And this lie that he has told because he campaigned on I'll release all the files. And if it was a Democratic president withholding the files. If yesterday the Democrats, if the tables were turned and the Republicans tried to vote to release the files and the Democrats stopped them in Congress, Republicans would be losing their shit on TV all over the place. But yesterday Republicans voted in the House to not release the files. Well, MAGA, including Marjorie Taylor Green, has lost what little mind they have, and now they're trying to downplay what doesn't matter, what team matter anyway, Just get over him, get over this. Yeah, right? And I have to wonder, why is this the lie too far? Why is this lie that he told, the lie that upsets them. This man has arrested US citizens off the street. He has instructed ICE agents to behave unlawfully to go and abduct people with no warrant, no badges, face covered. I fully believe people should start fighting back against these abductions. Show your badge, show your face, and show a warrant. If you can't do those three things, then they should not be treated like law enforcement. Yesterday they said you've got to treat ice like law enforcement, not if they're not acting like legal law enforcement. Law enforcement would present a badge, wouldn't be have their face covered, and would have a warrant. If they don't have those three things. As far as I'm concerned, they're kidnappers and you should behave Accordingly. A judge has put a restraining order against the LAPD and ICE in LA about these abductions, and they're breaking the restraining order. They are outside of the law. So why are we treating them like law enforcement. They're not. They're criminals. But you have to wonder, with all the terrible things that Donald Trump has done, why is the Epstein thing the thing that's got Steve Bannon in a rage, and you know, got Laura Ingram in a rage and Marjorie Taylor Green in a rage. Why Charlie Kirk yesterday obviously got serviced by the Republicans. They obviously came to him on their knees because he said all of his listeners should just get over the Epstein thing and move on. That's their new narrative. Only evil people want to know about Epstein. Move on. That's what Trump himself said. He also said he wanted to be treated like Kim Jong oom I would have immediately puffed up his hair and given him platform shoes. Uh So we have all of this going on, but you have to wonder why this lie, why this law, why the Epstein lies is sticking with mac. I'll tell you what back, I know the antiss but you gotta one. Out of all the lies, he told, the Epstein lie is the one that you're bothered by. Want to support the corell cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correl channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Correll that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 1: So we have Donald Trump the liar, and we have Maga furious over Epstein and the files. And the reason is because they know that in their heart of hearts, they know that Donald Trump's basically a pedophile. Now that's not true because everyone uses that word incorrectly. A pedophile is somebody that likes to have sex with pre pubescent children, so children that have not gone through puberty, so basically kids under the age of twelve or thirteen years old. That is not Donald Trump that we know of. Donald Trump likes to have relations, obviously with sixty and seventeen year old girls if he was a client of Epstein's, and we believe that he was so because that's what Epstein specialized in. So he's not a pedophile, but to Maga he is, and they're finding it horrifying that they actually voted for a sex offender. I don't call him a pedophile. He's a sex offender. He's been adjudicated a sex offender in court, so calling him that is not libelous. He is a sex offender. And I believe some of the unpunished sex offenses are with underage girls, not pedophilia. Everybody uses that term incorrectly. They think, if you're sleeping with a sixteen year old, you're a pedophile. Nope, if the kid's been through puberty, then you're no longer a pedophile, You're just a creep statutory rapist. So I believe that Trump is guilty of statutory rape, which is what a pedophilia become statutory rape after the child goes through puberty. So I believe that Epstein dealt with girls who had been through puberty, so it's statutory rape. So they just can't fathom. They need to prove to themselves that they didn't vote for a statutory rapist. This isn't about Trump, this is about MAGA. MAGA can't believe that they voted for a statutory rapist, so they need the files released to prove that their guy isn't a statutory rapist. Unfortunately, given how he is fighting this. Given what Elon Musk has said, it will come out that he is a statutory rapist because he will be, in my belief, in those files, and there's no way in hell he's going to let them out. He's not going to let out documents that state he went with underage g girls on Epstein's island. He's not gonna let that out. And so MAGA is furious because MAGA thinks that this Epstein file is filled with Democrats. Oh, Bill Clinton and probably Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama, they're probably all in there. That's what MAGA thinks. They don't believe for a moment that their guy is in there as a statutory rapist. And now they're starting to Now MAGA is starting to think, what if we voted for an underage rapist. No, let's release the files improve that we didn't. So they want the files released to prove to themselves that they didn't vote for a statutory rapist. But it looks like from the opposition to the files being released, that the information will in fact show that the known sexual predator of Donald Trump, because he is a known sexual predator, that the convicted sexual predator Donald Trump convicted in civil court will also be a statutory rapist, and I'm sure he is. It is my belief that he is. Why else would he stop the files from being released. If Clinton and Obama's names were in there, he'd be paper in the walls with these files. But because it's him, he doesn't want to released, and telling Pambondi to release the pertinent or relevant information he would deem it irrelevant that he's in the files. He would not let her release those. So it's a lie too far from MAGA, because it's a lie that impunes Maga's character, not Donald Trump's. Magas if they voted for Trump and he has proven to be a statutory rapist by these files, then they vote for a statutory rapist and they're gonna feel betrayed. So they're hoping that when the files come out that he's not in it and he's not a statutory rapist and they have a clear conscience. Well, Maga, you're not gonna be able to clear your conscience once the real files come out, and whether it's under Donald Trump or the next president, they will come out, and when they do, you will see, as I believe that your guy visited that island more than once, more than once? All right, what's going on in the chat room? All the magas screaming about Biden? Why didn't Biden release the files? Biden? Biden? Leave Biden the fuck alone. He hain't been president for six months? Seven months, Okay, leave him alone. Why didn't he release the files? Maybe he was trying to be discreet, Maybe he was trying to not shoot through oh, you know, all this shade. Maybe what's his name, Merrick Garland told him not to. But remember all of you maga screaming, why didn't Biden release the files? Why didn't Biden? Jeffrey Epstein was arrested in twenty nineteen donald Trump was president. Bill O'Reilly got smacked in the frickin' face on News Nation, insisting that he was arrested under Biden. Nope. Epstein and Joseyne Maxwell were arrested when Donald Trump was president Donald Trump, and Epstein killed himself. Well, no, he didn't. Epstein was murdered while Donald Trump was president, and Trump could have released the files he had them. They were in the Justice Departman's possession when Donald Trump was president. So Donald Trump in twenty nineteen already had a chance to release the files. He did not, So don't blame Joe Biden. This happened under Trump. Jeffrey Epstein was arrested, Josey Maxwell was arrested under Donald Trump. Jeffrey Epstein committed or was murdered. Under Donald Trump. It was twenty nineteen. Biden did not take office until twenty twenty one. He was elected in twenty twenty in November and took office in twenty twenty one. Trump had a year almost to release the Epstein files and did not. So I don't want to hear about Biden's name at all in this. This happened under Trump. Trump had the ability to release them, he did not. Why Biden chose not to, I do not know, but Trump could have, so stop trying to get Biden involved. And now Trump is president again and the mess that started under him. He could release the files. He does not. Why, Because he's in them. That is the only reason to hold these files up. Because he is in them. There is no other reason. If he's not in them, why isn't he releasing them? Why? And maybe that maybe Biden held them up because there are names like Clinton or whatever. I don't know, but I do know that Trump twice now has been in power and had the ability to release them promise his MAGA full transparency lie again. And the only reason MAGA cares is because they can't believe they voted for a statutory rapist, so they want proof that they didn't. They want the files to come out so they can prove that Trump never had anything to do with Epstein, never went to his violince and that way. See, we just both for a satuquation. Well they probably do. Hey Correll here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons of Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corell Cast, then please go to patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, And please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablets. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram. And don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube, and support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash, really Correl, thanks for almost thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. So yesterday morning on TikTok, I put a video up that's now been seen over three thousand times and been used in other people's Other people have used it to talk about the topic, and the topic was a woman posted a video on TikTok about Disneyland and food allergies, and she said, and we covered this a little bit yesterday, but now this has been seen by a lot more people. She was mad at Disney for not contacting her after her child was taken via ambulance from the park for anaphylaxis. Her child has a lot of food allergies, so much so that she has a list, And she said she asked the people, and reasked the people, and reasked the people, and they said, no, it's fine. And they gave him the food and he went into anaphylaxis. Now I know for a fact that Disney has a book at every restaurant that you can ask to see that has the ingredients of every single thing they serve. Their employees do not have that book committed to memory, but they have a book at every single restaurant. I know a lot of people that work at Disney. I know this to be true. Babeta, are you here? If Babetta's in the chat room, she can attest to this. Disney has a book at every restaurant of all the ingredients of all the food, and they will gladly give it to you so you can go over everything she didn't. Okay, so she's mad at Disney for not contacting her. Well, of course they're not going to Their lawyers have probably said uh uh. So that's the first thing the lawyers have said, don't contact her. But second of all, you know, I am a vegan, and there are so many times where I go to a place and ask is this vegan? Is this vegan? Is this vegan? And then I get it and it's not. Now I don't have allergies to where that would send me to the hospital. However, I do get well. That's not true. If I eat dairy, I get diarrhea and nauseous and stomach cramps and all that. Because all humans are allergic to cow milk. We just grow a tolerance to it. And if you don't eat it for eight years, then you eat it, you get an allergic reaction. But I don't die. I don't going down a flexis. But they often get it wrong at restaurants when I ask is it vegan? Yes it is, and they serve it with real cheese. I'm all, this ain't vegan. Oh I thought vegans could have cheese. No, that's vegetarian. So I don't leave it in the restaurant's hands. I don't leave it. And when I go to someone's house, I don't leave it in their hands. I take responsible for embert. If I'm traveling with my service dog or going somewhere with my service dog, I make sure everything's you know, laid out, everyone knows everyone, All the papers are filled out. And the same with my food. If if I'm going somewhere that I think it might be iffy, I either eat before or I bring my own food with me. So the employees did tell her that no, it's fine, and it wasn't. So who's to blame. I say it's the parent's responsibility. If your child is so allergic to so many things, and if their life literally depends on getting it right, I would not leave that in the hands of anybody else at all. I would only go to restaurants where I can see the food prepared. I mean there are some restaurants you know food allergies. Some people are so allergic to nuts that if there's nuts like anywhere on the dining room floor, they could have a reaction. So if you're that person, it's up to you to safeguard your own health. And if you are the mother of that person, then I feel it's up to the mother to safeguard her child's health, which she didn't. So ultimately, the person responsible for the ambulance and the kid going to the hospital, I think is the mother. I'd love to hear your thoughts on this down below. I mean, I know she tried to do all that she could, but that's not enough. If your child's life is at risk, you have to do everything that you can, and that includes sometimes not letting them eat at restaurants, just telling them I've brought your food. I'm sorry, but we can't trust this restaurant. She trusted Disney. She didn't look at the book, she didn't look at the ingredients. She trusted the minimum wage employee. When you do that, you're putting your life in their hands. I don't put Ember's life in anybody's hands. I don't put my dietary restrictions in anybody else's hands. I am so when I go to a you can ask Steve about this. I bother the servers when I go to a restaurant. Are you sure they don't use butter? Are you sure they don't? And when they serve the dish, I'm like, are you sure there's nothing? And I only go where there's a cook, where there's a chef. I never go to a place where there's you know, prepared food, where they use food that's prepared at some other place. I only go to restaurants where all the food is cooked right there, so they know everything going into it. Because it's my responsibility, it's not anyone else's. So i'd like your thoughts on this. The video did go viral on TikTok for me because I usually get like five hundred views, and now it's over three thousands, so and there's over one hundred comments. So yeah, and all of them are agreeing with me that it the mom should have, you know, double triple, quadruple checked, and not just with the employee at the counter. If your kid's life is at stake, talk to the chef. If I talked to the chef. When Steve and I went down to the Silverton to the steakhouse to increase steakhouse, the waiter directly went back and spoke to the chef and came back and told me what the chef said. Talk to the chef. Don't talk to the server. Don't talk to the person at the counter. If you've got that many allergies, talk to the person preparing the food, because ultimately they're going to know the mom did not talk to the person preparing the food. She talked to the server. That's a problem, all right. The Emmy nominations came out. It's really funny that udo azu Uba got one for the Residents on Netflix and they canceled it after one season, and yet everybody loved it, high viewership, top ten for weeks, and now an Emmy nom and they canceled it. And it's a Shonda Rhime thing. So I don't get that. The Pit, which I think is the best new show on television period, end of story, the best The Pit is highly nominated. Noah Wiley should win. Severance is highly nominated, and that's just because the Academy likes to be you know, correct. Severance is not a good show. Here's the secret. I don't like the show Severance. I don't like it. I watched season one and I hated most of it, and I said, I'm not even gonna watch season two. It didn't keep me interested. I don't care about the characters. I find it a boring show. But then again, I didn't like the Office. Hated the Office. Severance is the same way. To me. It's just a bunch of people in an office going through stuff. I don't care. But the Bear also getting a lot of nominations. I don't know why. I'm sorry the new season. I started to watch season two, actually I started to watch I've cut out. It's lost me. So the Bear no, I mean, God bless them, but no hacks. The perennial nominees. I think they just give it to Gene Smart because you know, she's Jean Smart and she's fabulous and everything she does. But every single year Hacks is nominated, and you know, it's like, come on, there are other comedy shows on television now that they don't deserve it, but come on, it's nice. It's a lesbian that writes it though, and a lesbian co star. Only twenty five percent minority representation at Emmy, down from twenty nine percent. John MiG Guizamo had words about that. LGBTQ representation almost none outside of Hannah Einbinder and a couple others RuPaul's drag Race, but hardly any gay representation and basically seventy ssgendered white nominee. Emmy's out of the U it is it got it right in a few categories, but a lot of the streaming shows that I find it extraordinary, they didn't even nomine I Am for all of you who want to be hear anybody. We'll be back tomorrow Thursday for our final show of the week. Monday is our one hundred show of the year. Already can you believe that.
Speaker 2: It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view? Yours listen daily to the corell cast on your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours. Listen daily to the corell cast on your favorite streaming service.