Speaker 1: Welcome back to Raise by Giants Live discussion. Good to see everyone. Welcome everyone in the chat and any moderators and channel members out there. It's anyone that's listening to the replay, thanks for joining us, and if you're listening on the audio only, welcome. If you're watching on YouTuber x, be sure to follow the audio only on any and all podcast platforms. You can set it to where the shows are automatically downloaded upon release. I listened to a lot of podcasts while I'm driving on Spotify, so it doesn't suck up all that data, so be sure to follow the show on Apple Podcast, Amazon, iHeartRadio, Google Podcasts so you never miss a show. A Clockwork Shining is also available on to be anywhere you can download the two B app. You can now watch my documentary at Clockwork Shining on to be, So even if you've seen it already on Amazon Prime or Apple tv Plus, watch it again on to B. Really helps us helps us make more content in the future, as I am currently making a new documentary, I am in the process of making a new one. I have the link pined to the top of the chat for Clockwork Shining on Tubing and It is also in the description as well. Thank you guys very much. So with that down, we have with us returning guest philosopher, researcher, educator, spiritual teacher, and visionary on a cult in esoteric studies, Wayne Steiger, Welcome back to the show. It's good to see you, my friend.
Speaker 2: How you doing writer, Thank you having me on. Really enjoy it. The conversations are great, mind coitus.
Speaker 1: I always love talking philosophy with Euane. It's one of my favorite things to talk about. And I think some people misunderstand me sometimes on here. They think that I'm like all factual, factually driven and stuff. But I mean I am to a certain degree. But I've never ruled out the possibility that there are things going on outside of our realm of perception. I mean, obviously there is Obviously there is entities out there lurking. Obviously there is an astral realm. There is an astral plane. I've visited it a few times. I've never really been outside of my body, but come close, come really close, and I've experienced the pure darkness, the darkness realm in a near death experience. I think I've spoken on that several times so I think people have like a weird, weird thing with me where they're like, oh, you know, you know what I mean, Like, there's people on the internet. Those people on the internet, waene, sometimes they can suck my friend.
Speaker 2: You know, as I was talking today over on my show, is that technically we are already in the astral realm. We're just in one subdivision of it. And it seems like there's a lease that you know, once the lease comes up, then you head to the next one. And I have no doubt that I think the vast majority of us are going to be shocked when we make that transition in hopefully consciousness is transferable, you know. If it's not, then I don't know what we're going to be in. But you know, the say it mimics a lot of what this reality looks like.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm thinking, Doane. I'm like, well, what if whenever we die and we go to another likely let's just take the take it for granted that whenever we die in this physical avatar that we're in and we go to another place, who's to say that that place doesn't suck too. There's that other reality over there doesn't suck, just as much as people think that this reality sucks, which I don't think that this reality sucks. I think that this reality is probably the only reality in existence where we can experience this physical existence. I don't know if any other realm or any other reality we're going to be able to experience things the way that we experience them here. I don't know what do you think of that?
Speaker 2: Well, when you think about that transitioning either First of all, we have to decide is there going to be someone on the other side waiting for us that we know or identify. But then again, you know, when we were born, did we really know our parents? It's like, and how do we make that transition? In the paranormal it would say that, you know, we end up having spirits, souls that somehow are formless but yet are conscious. I don't think it's that a way. I think that we actually carry this, the image of these avatars, these bodies with us, because at least in the beginning, how are we going to be identified or do we go in as like we do here as newborn babies. And if that's the case, I hope there's someone over there who's waiting for us. But either way, we're all heading there.
Speaker 1: And as I.
Speaker 2: Have come to believe, I don't think we all end up in the same place. It just doesn't make sense that you would throw every human being basically into one pile. And you know, if a person who went through life who wasn't spiritually motivated or minded and really didn't pay much attention to that where another That's all we did was our whole time here was to improve ourselves spiritually, and that's an essence preparing for this next level. I just don't see how that that would mix. So I believe it's going to be better than what we thought.
Speaker 1: Well, let's take the Christian perspective of this right heaven and the way that some Christian believe that heaven is going to work, and how it's going to operate. Right, How would you be able to quantify an endless amount of like happiness and like ecstasy and like love. That almost seems like that it would drive someone completely crazy. And that's what I mean by like us having a balance here. We get to have a balance of that in this reality that kind of levels the playing fields. It gets tilted one way some days heavily. You know, you can be really excited. You can be really happy here, but on the opposite end of that, you can also be really sad and really depressed. So it ends up like balancing itself out. If you were in an endless state of happiness in ecstasy, wing would you not lose your mind? You would think that you would almost lose your mind, right, And that goes back to what I have that I heard someone say a really long time ago, probably in like twenty ten or even earlier. They said that demons, what what we would personify as demons, actually dwell in nothing butt ecstasy. That's why they're so in pain, right, That's why they're evil, right, because they dwell in nothing butt ecstasy, Okay, and angels dwell in nothing but pain in sadness, right. So, and I thought that that was really interesting. I was like, Okay, well, you could probably figure out a way to manage pain and sadness, right, You would be able to quantify that in your in your brain. Unless it's like a completely one, just overwhelming amount of pain and sadness, then it would be really ridicul But being able to manage an endless amount of ecstasy, And I mean some people take ecstasy and they get, they lose their mind. And that's a drug that I'm saying. I just mean, like an endless state of ecstasy. You would you would. I don't understand how you would be able to handle that. So if heaven does exist or this other round doesn't exist, there would have to be some kind of managing of that, and you would have to have some you'd have to have a range of emotions. But that's what we have here, is a range of emotions here.
Speaker 2: And to be you know, technical as a Bible student, the Old Testament doesn't talk about heaven because the Jewish belief is is that they will be resurrected and they become kind of the owners of the world at their promise. The idea of heaven comes into the New Testament teachings, and it's really kind of strange because Paul says that there are seven levels to Heaven, implying that each one is greater than the one previous. If you believe. In the Book of Revelation, it states that Heaven is an actual planet city dimensions are fifteen hundred miles high, fifteen hundred miles wide, it's a cube, and that it will physically come back here to earth. So this whole thing of heaven for me is really bizarre. It talks about this God having his throne, which is a crystal throne on a sea of crystal. It's got these really weird creatures at each corner of his throne. Then it's surrounded by twenty four male elders. And when you start reading this, and you particularly if you believe it, you're you know, a devoted to the belief system. It begins to write an image that most people don't really think about. And in heaven for Christians is different than what well again, and then the Jewish belief system, they don't have heaven, so and hell well, hell in our modern construct is very recent, basically fifteenth sixteenth century. Dante's was the one who said it. The Catholic Church adapted to it and enrolled it into our reality, making us believe that there is some bizarro place that where there's this pain and suffering and YadA, YadA, YadA, and there's some writer who believe that when you die that while every one of your syntaxes are basically exploding, and it has the image of a brightness to your consciousness, you think about it, you're probably going to end up where you think you're destined already. It's not where I don't think where you end up permanently. But there's a transition period until you begin to realize, well that's not true. That's how I transitioned from you know, as a minister of the Gospel and Christianity. You know, the whole idea was the saving of your soul, not your spirit, your soul. It's all about soul collecting h And as I see heaven, now heaven would be hell, and hell in its construct would almost be heaven.
Speaker 1: Yeah, rob, as I kind of agree with this heaven. There's a bargainingship in the game of control.
Speaker 2: I often wonder if they rob, if they got a roulette table up there, all right, what's your number there? You know, it's like okay, uh. But no matter how it is, I contend I've said this on before that our species at one time knew how to die. We had the knowledge as to how to make this transition from this realm to the next. And in some cultures, like in India, there are those who can actually still remember how to do that. I mean, you get old enough, growing old sucks. There's nothing real pleasant about growing old. So when you've had enough of your feel of this place, you're supposed to just go in and lay down and allow the spirit to go and let the body do what the body is supposed to do. But it isn't that a way. Now we have my wife's in the death industry as a hospice nurse, and so she sees it all the time, and there is something we all go to. It's very very very plain that there is. What's interesting is how the individual handles that reality. And there are some who fight it and they have drugs that allow for what they call a quieter transition, and then there's those who embrace it and seem to go with almost a smile on their face.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I don't really know what to exactly think of it. I mean, it seems like that what Robos said is pretty accurate. I mean, if you were, let's say you were like born super rich. When like I watched a video the other day where this guy was like he was on a podcast and he was talking and he was like, yeah, my family's super rich. I was born super rich. He was like, I don't know, twenty seven years old, and he was like, I've never had fast food before. I've never ate fast food before. I've never ate McDonald's, I've never eat Burger King, I've never ate anything fast food. I've always had a private chef, you know. And that almost sounds like, you know, some people that would almost be like I have an on Earth type of scenario, right, like you don't have to worry about any of this stuff you or you have all the money to take care of like all of your needs, you know. Meanwhile, where there's you know, people you know, struggling to make a living out here and get five to ten dollars in their pocket, you know what I mean, and they have to do things to just be able to survive in this reality that would almost be like a version of hell for them. Right. So it seems like we have we already have these blendings of like these two realities already in this reality. And it seems like that there's this construct of this idea of having this idea of oh, well, you you don't like this reality, don't worry about it. It's almost like a bargaining chip for or the poor and for the middle class, right, It's like, Okay, well, you might not make it here. You might not have a good life here or a good reality here, but in the next one, Wayne, and the next when everything is going to be okay and everything everyone's gonna love each other and you're gonna be popular and you're gonna you're gonna be famous, and the next one. You know, it almost seems like something that's like a carrot that's just dangled in front of people to make it seem like, oh, well, you know, have something to kind of live for. And I think that that is a big purpose of organized religion, is to give people something to live for and something to be good for. You know, we have to follow all of what Jesus said, you know, we have to follow the ten commandments, or you know, we're not gonna be blessed in heaven. You know, we're not gonna be able to set it the right hand of God. Blah blah blah blah blahlah blah. You know. And that's the that's their only reason for being a good person in this reality. And I'm like, well, that's something that I caught onto very early. I was like, I don't need to follow these things to be a good person. I can just be a good person. That's what a good person is supposed to do. I don't need to be a good person for some kind of reward. Whenever people do things for a reward, it's like they it's almost seems like they have like ulterior motives in that right. Very few people give and not expect something in return. But I've found that if you give, then you are going to get something back, regardless if that's like a good vibe. You know, we're in this materialistic world, and we have this materialistic sense of Okay, well if I give them something, then then they're going to give me something back, or that I'm going to need some thing immediately in return. I've seen this happen so many times in my personal life, you know, like I'll put something out right, like I'll just leave something out that I don't need anymore. I'm getting ready to move, so I'm just gonna leave a bunch of stuff out here, like on the curb, right, and I'm gonna post it on some group on Facebook and be like, hey, come by, this is a free a free pile of stuff here. Come by and get it, you know, And they normally do. It's normally gone really quickly. But I don't ever expect anything back in return, but something normally always does come back in return, right Like I'll get something like someone I'll be I'll find a twenty dollars bill on the ground. And it doesn't even have to be anything like that. It can be like a blessing in a different kind of way, doesn't have to be a maybe an opportunity arises for me to do something, you know what I mean the universe. When we think that the universe is kind of always conspiring in our favor, Like what you say on your show all the time, Wayne, Favor put favor on you. I am favor, you are favor. Then that expands out to like everything in your reality, and you always have that favor. So therefore you don't have to worry about getting anything back. It always just comes to you. But it comes to you in different kinds of ways that you really can't really expect, so you can't like figure out what it is. It just happens. I don't know if that makes any sense, writer.
Speaker 2: I've come to see it that there is this this greater reality that we're all immersed into. But what I have discovered in my life in over seventy years is that we can create our own reality within this reality, and it's it's principles. My mentor is growing up where people like Earl Knight and zig Ziggler was another Brian tracy, And what I learned from those men was that you can have two individuals both come from let's say, a lack of education, their families did not have money, and they would be considered socially and economically disadvantage. And it's interesting because the two have exactly the same thing, but one has learned the secret that what you put forth is what the universe is going to give back. And once you get into the rhythm of expectation with results, it changes your whole life. And it's not about a god, it's not about it's about to me, the raw forces of creation, this thing that we all the universe of our existence. It seems to work on that. Some call it the seed principle. You sew a seed and when the harvest comes back in the seed always produces greater than itself. These seem to be universal laws, and those laws seem to work in the opposite. I think it's interesting that you find individuals that who you see it all the time on these reality shows, the cops shows that the cops end up pulling over the individual that just so happens, you know, to not have a driver's license in doom Doom, Doom doom. And for myself as a philosopher, it's because that individual was expecting to get pulled over. That was their greatest fear. So that's what they were exactly manifesting, and that's exactly what the universe gave them.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: I mean these are principles that and you know, to be rich, you told the story about the guy having a chef. I wouldn't you see? For me, I like cooking. I'm an alchemist. Cooking is the greatest experience of alchemy, and I know I would be very uncomfortable about that, you know, So I don't think that that's an advantage. I think that would ultimately be a disadvantage.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But then too, if your circumstances didn't lead you to having to cook, would you like want to cook? See, that's the whole thing about our experiences here. All of our experiences have led us and have molded and shaped our reality of like what we like and what we dislike here. So if you would have been born into that situation where you didn't have to cook, would you enjoy cooking? You probably wouldn't because you wouldn't know how to cook. That's like, that's like the that's like the whole thing here is like depending on what your circumstances were growing up and what kind of environment you were in and where you were born dictates your entire life. Basically, you know, your core beliefs and in certain ways, I mean, there are fundamental things that are very hard to shake that. I mean, this is why crime, and this is why drug addicts, and this is why you know, alcoholics and all that stuff. It becomes like this trap, this this all encompassing type of you know, uh trap, and like repeat offenders because they can't see any way out of the situation that they're currently in, so then they just continue to go down this down, downward spiral.
Speaker 2: But as you were talking, so I come, you know, my upbringing, my parents weren't weren't we were poor, But I eventually, because of the abuse, ended up you know, awarded the state. And so one of the foster homes that I got put into were was from a very wealthy, wealthy, wealthy family, and their customs were very foreign to me. I mean I had to wear a white shirt and a tie. I didn't even know. I didn't I was a kid. I didn't know what a tie was. And that's how we came to have dinner. And they actually had people serving dinner. So what and what ended up happening? The uh Child Welfare of People had to take me out of that home because it was so different for the shock of my reality and plus what I had just come out to. So my point is, yeah, I you know, there is a price to be paid, and there is something you know, with those who are of a of a higher wealth, and then there is accustom to it, and then there's some people dislike myself. I'm just an older hippie that learned how to adapt to the system that I find that very uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: You know, I think we're really adoptable. We're a really adoptable species. Like I think that we can adapt to any kind of environment or the better or for the worse, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean that could be the argument of right now in our day and age. I mean the question of our species are whole existence is are we going to be able to still be masters of our sovereignty or have we surrendered that to that of our own creation, you know, speaking of AI, it's everywhere, it's for myself. I look back at this. You're much younger than I am. You've always had computers in one form and another in your life, right, not.
Speaker 1: In the very beginning of my life, but I think we got a computer, like when I was around nine or something like that. I can barely remember a couple of years there where we didn't have some kind of computers. So yeah, you can say, you can say been around computers and cell phones.
Speaker 2: I think the baby boomers, you know, if you think about it, I was born a decade after the end of World War Two. You put that in perspective, and in today, you know, our reality is changing so rapidly. I mean, it makes one think that you can't help but not conclude that there seems to be a greater force at work here. And I don't know if it's good or bad, because in one hand you think that you have great hope, but on the other hand, you go, you know, I don't know. I don't trust those dudes, you know, I don't. They've lied before, and then they might lie again. And I'm talking about all the way up the chain to you know, the very you know, the very religions that define who we are. You said earlier writer, which was interesting, how what religion brings to humanity is civility. You know that without religion you cannot make a moral decision. And I think that that's handicapped our species, much like what I think AI is doing to our species right now is as good as it seems to be. Its handicappiness in so many other ways. And I think that that is what has happened to us. And to say that without religion you have no morality, holy crap. I mean that says that we as a species we can be easily manipulated because we don't have a moral compass. I really don't. I just can't accept that that would be the case. But I might be wrong.
Speaker 1: Well, it's almost like, you know, speaking of like history and stuff, like who wrote the history books before, you know, and how are the history books going to be written in the future, Like who is currently writing down on what is happening today? I mean, yeah, we still have some newspapers and stuff, but I don't even I think the newspapers are almost like almost a thing of the past. Now, I don't really think that people get too many newspapers anymore. We went around with some stores whenever we moved last year looking for newspapers to be able to pack things. Nobody in our city had any newspapers nowhere, you know. So it's almost like, who is collecting all this information that's been happening for the past twenty years? Then who is going to be the disseminator of that information in a hundred years or even in forty years. I mean, they've already said that they're no longer backing up the internet. Google is no longer backing up the Internet. Okay, So where is all of this information going to go? And how is it going to be translated into something that's like quantifiable? Then that's whenever you bring in this AI stuff. Is AI going to be in charge of our history? But we can see how manipulative AI can be with anything. And how is AI getting the sources? Is AI only taking the official government sources of like what they say? But I should have done this before, but I didn't think about it, like with the Jeffrey Epstein files, right, I should have asked Chad GTB or GROC before they came out and said that there is no client list, right, just very shocking to a lot of people. It's kind of I mean, it's not shocking that they said that. It's not that there is none, but it's shocking on another level. But I wish I would have asked Rock about them or Chad Gbt about them before the official FBI DJ announcement that there is no Epstein client list to see what it would have said. But I already know what it's going to say now whenever I type it in, because it's going to take all the official government sources and it's going to say, oh, yeah, there is no Epstein client list. But I wonder what it would have been like, I don't know, three or four months ago when you ask it the same question. So it's like, well, where is it? How is it sourcing? We know that it's sourcing all of the information like on the internet, but is it only sourcing the information from the internet from what the government is officially saying?
Speaker 2: I think question what seems.
Speaker 1: Like the media that's just the media in a different way. That's all the media does is just parrot what the official government story is. Would AI not be any different than the media.
Speaker 2: Who is the arbitrator if truth? I mean, that's that's what it comes down to. And you talked about who's writing history, Well, right now, I don't believe it's humanity. I believe there is. It's a it's a machine. If you give validity to the Mendela effect, and there's enough evidence that clearly shows that there is something that is rewriting even what we would call recent history, and if the Mendela effect is not true, then it means that there's something wrong with us collectively as a species that we can't even remember recent past events.
Speaker 1: I think it's the latter, but that's just my.
Speaker 2: Okay, So, because the the other alternative event is that that there's some kind of intelligence that seems to be manipulating facts and replacing it with a pseudo history, and that pseudo history seems to be adapting to us as a species as a culture and a society. If that happens, then I think we become so lost that we can't we can't find our way back. Right now, I think we're leaving breadcrumbs for ourselves. And I mean that metaphorically as a culture, as a civilization. Because history that's what made the Samarians unique. Way before there was ever a Hebrew, way before there was a Bible God, the Samarians realized their in history, and that's what made their culture unique. Here we find ourselves some ten thousand years later, and I think we're on the precipice of this place in history. Do we go forward with the control of what we would saying being the captain in the wheelhouse, or do we put it on autopilot. It seems like we're putting it an autopilot, and I think that that is when we've crossed that threshold. And again I think the risk is we may not be able to find our way back. It may in fact be like THHX eleven thirty eight, that Ai does in fact become God because God knows everything, and therefore God would be able to do a predictive analysis of what current event is and then make a determination and a calculation as to what the probable as of a future is and then predict that that future would be unfolding. Otherwise, I think if there is an actual physical being that is omnipotent on the potent, I think it went insane because if you, as a God, know everything, that before it's ever happened. What's your purpose of existence? As you were talking about joy continuous, you would I think if you knew the future and there was no way that you could alter that, you knew exactly, what what are you doing?
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's kind of the whole thing with like psychics and stuff. It's like, Okay, well you're gonna tell me what's gonna happen in my future. Like what's the point of me knowing if there's literally nothing that I can do about it? If it's a that would also mean that we have no free will as well, Like if we don't have the free will to make changes in our reality and manipulate events, then that means that everything is dusting to happen exactly the way that it's happened, which means that we have no free will as a species. But fireflying a lighthouse. All of my personal experience with mendel If I ended up being just bad memory. And I agree with that fireflies in the lighthouse because I could ask anybody, Hey, what did you have for dinner three tuesdays ago? Nobody's going to remember. Actually, I can even take that down to a like an easier one what did you do three tuesdays ago? And some people would be like, okay, well I went to work and I took a shower. I mean, like, give me a play by play of your day from three tuesdays ago and then tell me that you can remember something from twenty years ago and it'd be accurate. Like I can barely remember what I did last Tuesday. You know, like our memories are not what they should be. It takes some sort of event, like a traumatic event, for us to remember anything that happened, like specifically on that day. And that's another reason why they do these big traumatizing events. Everybody remembers where they were on nine to eleven, everybody remembers where they were if they were alive during the JFK assassination. Most people remember what was going on in twenty twenty. But I feel like that it's like a rinse and repeat type of cycle, and I feel like that they're trying to just knock out like the entire like trying to purposely make people forget, you know, so then it's not so hard in the future to go back and you know, rewrite some of this stuff, because whenever the history is going to be written by whatever it is AI or whatever in the future, in let's say eighty years, when I'm dead, when everybody that's been living in this time they can remember any of this stuff that's happened is dead. That's whenever they're going to write it. Okay, So then it's just like how they wrote all that stuff, everything that happened back in the day. They wrote that in the future when nobody was around to question them of exactly what happened. Right, there's not going to be anybody alive that experienced any of this stuff that's going to be written to where they can counter and be like, oh, that's not that's not what that didn't go down, that's not what happened. No one's going to be there to be like, Okay, that didn't that's not going on the way that you said that it that it didn't.
Speaker 2: I mean, people have an identic memory.
Speaker 1: When when did the Civil War? I mean when did we learn all about the like the Civil War in school? I mean how many years before did the Civil War happen before we were learning about it? You know, like nobody that lived during the Civil War can stand up and say, oh, hey, that's not what happened. That's not how it went down, you know. So it's going to be written so far in the future that it's not going to matter anymore because all the people that were involved are going to be dead.
Speaker 2: Well, you can say that about all of history. I mean that that of which we've remember is a minute part, but it's far as to that that the fact that there is something going on. I have a gifted memory, but I can tell you this, you know, and I grew up watching The Twilight Zone, and I can tell you that it was never Rod Sterling. It never was it was Rod Sterling. And but you know, people can say that, you know, maybe their memories are not that well, that we as a species have amnesia already. We don't know where we came from, we don't know how long we've been here, we don't know why we're here. Everything that we fill in between the spaces is just merely our thoughts, and then we call that history as though who's really going to care. As you pointed out, listen, if you lived back in you know, the twelfth century, and you were just a poor farmer, no one even knows that you existed, it wasn't important. I don't know. You believe in the time theory it would say, yes, that that person played a particular role in the bigger picture. I don't know. But did anyone care? And I think when it really comes to the fact, we don't care. We would rather forget and make our own history and interpret it as we see it. And you're right, one hundred years from now, if they still have a record of this, I don't know. Let's say these podcasts, let's say that they're somehow archived. Maybe would it even matter. I mean, I think the question that we're on the verge of the six collapse of US as a civilization, So maybe there might be something in the future that they'll be a remnant of us. I don't know, And then maybe no one will care because they're all about survival.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Or maybe God comes back on a horse and you know, kills or redeems all of us.
Speaker 1: It's I mean, that's the whole thing of like digitizing all this stuff too, is that it's easily wipeable.
Speaker 2: And it's easy manipulable as well.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, all you gotta do is shut down the Internet, and when that happens, everything that we have done, Wayne will be gone. The only way that anybody would even know that we did any of the stuff that we even did this show is if they literally remember it and remember what we said, or if they downloaded it and put it onto a hard drive, which I back everything up onto a hard drive, But I don't know if that's even going to make it, because I don't even think that in a hundred years a hard drive is even going to be a thing. I don't even think that if someone in one hundred years finds a hard drive, they're even going to know what it is.
Speaker 2: Do you think that there's a canapalistic event that will take place and let's say in the next hundred years.
Speaker 1: Well, I don't know what they're going to do with all of this data. I don't know what they're where all the information, where all the data is going to be stored. Because I read an article the other day that if if we keep going on this rate with all of our data, then there's going it's going to forget in how many years. Don't don't quote me on this, but it was something like in twenty years that we're going to have as much data stored as like that's as big as the moon. Okay, so where are we putting all of this information and like all of this data, and what is going to be done with it? I mean, the the Internet is going to eventually have to come down and they're going to have to reboot a completely new system. And what does that mean. That means that everything that's currently on it is going to be wiped. That's what they're doing with TikTok. They're getting rid of TikTok and they're opening up a new app that is just for the United States. A new TikTok app is just for the United States. No other country can have access to it. It's a part of the lawsuit that happened between the government and TikTok. But it's like if if they can do that, which I'm sure that a lot of people's TikTok profiles are probably going to be transferable over onto the new app, of course, but let's say they didn't do that. Let's say that they decided, oh, hey, you got to make a whole brand new pro file. It's a new app, it's a new company, it's United States ran. You got to make a whole new program. All all of those video those millions and millions of videos that are posted almost every single day on TikTok is now going to be gone. They're going to be gone. It's going to be like they never even existed. And now let's say that they do that with YouTube. Let's say they let's say they do that with the entire freaking Internet. All of this is just it's easily wiped. They can wipe the entire thing with a click of a button and put up a new Internet. It's no longer Google. It's freaking Schmoogle or schmigele now Schmigel not Google anymore. I don't know. All that information is just gone, and it's like none of this ever happened. It's it can be done, and then it would be almost impossible for anybody to prove it. It would be impossible for anyone to prove that we even had this conversation unless you had the backup of it on a hard drive. But again, the hard drive thing in this technology is going to be a it's going to be a relic. It's going to be just like the floppy disk are Now nobody uses a freaking fault floppy dosk except apparently at the jail that Epstein was held in. They're you still using like recorders from nineteen ninety nine. The video surveillance systems was from nineteen ninety nine where a minute is cut from the videos every single day for twenty years at night. Give me a break, But the hard drive is going to be a complete thing in the past and one hundred years someone stumbles across the hard drive. Let's say the Internet's why someone stumbles across the hard They're gonna be like, what the fuck is this? Just like if some a kid that is involved with the computers and like everything now stumble across the floppy disk, they'd be like, what the fuck is this? How do I work it? How do I use it? Or even a VHS tape? How long were VHS tapes of thing like up into the early two thousands? What is a less than twenty years ago everyone had a VHS player and a VHS tape in their home. You bring a VHS tape to a kid nowadays and I'll be like, what is this? How do I.
Speaker 2: Think there's a Well, there's another perspective. I mean, you see, I'm old enough that I was in the video post production industry and When I started in that industry, we were using two inch you know, tape and analog, and I saw the industry go from analog into digital, and in every evolution of that there is this backup. Now I have a different perspective, you see, I never I don't think they'll ever take it down. I think that it's probably much like must vision that the Internet will eventually morph into the neunet, where they're all plugged into it and the data becomes the juice. Right now, our data is being marketed, dissected and categorized fourteen different ways from Sunday, and there are data brokers out there right now taking this conversation, looking at our profile then making decisions. I don't think that's ever going unless there's this a great cataclysm. I don't see that aspect of her leaving, because the machine needs the data. And as far as backup is concerned, I mean, you know these data centers that they're building down in where is it Abilene? Yeah, it's either Abiline or Odessa, million square feet buildings that are just going to be data centers. So I don't know when they say I don't believe that they've stopped packing things up I just don't believe. You know, they might have, but maybe I don't know. There is the whole economy is built around data, and the more data I have on you, if I begin to see that you have changes in preferences, and then that becomes a big deal because I can broker that out to you know, fifteen hundred different companies. But that's just another perspective. That's all I think that I don't think. I don't think they're I think we're so far across the line writer. I think that the Internet or a form of it, will always be with us.
Speaker 1: Oh, I think that it will too. But the only I mean, I guess that they can get rid of things on like the back end, like get rid of like old stuff. I mean, that's already happened now. Certain things that you remembered from I don't know, ten years ago, that you want to try and look up and find the article, it's impossible to find now, Like certain things like it's just.
Speaker 2: It's funny. I'll tell you a story that So I was in the video code video video video duplication industry, worked for the largest domestic video duplicator back in the day, and every year in July, there was the show called VSD VSDA Video Software Dealers Association. My point is, do you know which industry drove our technology that we use today?
Speaker 1: If you gave me a minute, I could probably think. But go in and tell me no, I do not porn industry. Hmm.
Speaker 2: If we you know, you knew who decided VHS the adult industry, they would not go to beta because beta was and to get this, beta was about seven cents more expensive per cassette. So when the VHS began to have its limitations, they were the porn industry was the first one that actually made the CD actually viable. And if it hadn't been for the adult industry, you would not have today the digital technology of virtual reality. The porn industry was testing that twenty years ago. Hey listen, it gets worse if you look at the Adam and Eve story, right, if you buy into that, that means humanity is built upon incest. I mean, so you know that's why we're a species without Now I have a theory that you know, like part of our history has been removed that the time that the giants actually ruled this planet. And I think that that we were the food source for those giants, and I think that traumatized us as a species because they hurted us and they actually ate us. Just my hypothesis, but anyway, but that that is, that's an actual factor, right. So that's how the technology because each year we would come out and the adult industry had the biggest exhibit within the whole convention, and it was a big convention. All the studios were there, it was a it was a big deal back in the day.
Speaker 1: Wow. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense. And now like porn has just been like digitized and it's like.
Speaker 2: All porn is the number one viewed Internet every single hour. Porn usage is up around the world and it's it dominates. Uh, the internet.
Speaker 1: Didn't. Elon Mosk recently put star Link out to a country that previously didn't have internet and all they would do is watch porn all day. Yeah, I'm sure that's a real story. It's it's it's true. You know, it's the old adage that's why God didn't give men breast because we stayed home and play with them all day. You know, nothing would get done.
Speaker 2: So but anyway, we'll keep it, you know, we'll keep it. Uh, we'll keep it PG.
Speaker 1: But it all comes down the money, right and the poor.
Speaker 2: It absolutely does. You know, here's an interesting thing. I served on a lot of boards, so there's a morality clause in many of these corporate if you're severing a border or sea level exact. And it's so interesting because you know, as the guys back in the tech department will tell you, no matter how many filters that you try to put in, it's amazing how the employees will find ways around it.
Speaker 1: It's the truth. Yeah, I think the rules are meant to be broken, but then we have like this whole I think we're like fostering this society of like robots and people that just go along with whatever that it is that they're supposed to do. I think I told this story recently, but I went into a Windy's that was connected to a gas station around three months ago when we were traveling, and I just want a frosty because I do my best not to eat any fast food because you know, all the garbage and nonsense that's inside of it is just not healthy for you. But I wanted a frosty, So I walked into the gas station, walked over to the Windy's that was connected to it. One guy was working there. He came out and he was like, we're closed for ordering inside of the store. And I was like, well, what do you mean you're closed, we're ordering inside of the store. You're here and you're like working, and he was like, oh, we're only doing door Dash and Uber Eats. I said, okay, Well, all I want is like a Frosty bro It's like a dollar twenty or whatever. It used to be niney nine cents. I don't know if it's nine nine cents. That's how long I haven't had a Frosty. But I was like, it's like a dollar, dude, And I was like, I have cash, Like, I'm just going to give you this dollar. You go back to the Frosty machine, take two seconds and put the frosty inside of things and give it to me. And just like, no, I can't do it. It's like, what do you mean you can't do it? Like one you can just you could probably just give it to me. And if if you didn't want to just give it to me, I mean, what's a dollar twenty whatever. If you didn't want to give it to me, then take the money and then put it into the register whenever you can do it, whenever you're not doing to go orders or whatever. Like people don't think like outside of the box. Like if I was working at that Wendy's, I would have just given the person a freaking frosty, Like I'm the only person that's up in here, Like, what are they gonna They're really going to fire you over a dollar twenty frosty?
Speaker 2: Bro? Did you ever see the movie Off the Space Bob? It's like that guy has upper management written all over him. Did you ever get your frosty?
Speaker 1: No, I didn't get the frosty?
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, yeah. And they, by the way, these are the people that are going to take care of you when you become much further down the line writer.
Speaker 1: Like it's like they don't want to like bend the rules at all or like do things that they're not supposed to do because they're.
Speaker 2: Like no, those are the type that will follow AI to the to the very end.
Speaker 1: There you go, that's a great explain.
Speaker 2: They don't have to think about it. There the decision is made for me. How much more easier do you want it? You don't have to even think anymore. I'll think for you. I'll remember for you. I'll recommend for you. Hell, I'll even choose for you. And they're signing up by the millions.
Speaker 1: And I'll be in an AI relationship with you.
Speaker 2: You know, it gets really scary, you know the fact that I see people talking to you know, Gork and the other GP platforms.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 2: This is as a futurist, this is out. What I see is unfolding. We're teaching them how to eventually destroy us. I mean when you begin to get into now where you have AI programs becoming your personal psychiatrist, your personal counselor your personal mentor. I mean, yeah, this is this is some weird stuff because it's do we lead to the full integration of the robot revolution? I mean, look in Japan. Japan has the problem right now that the the the the younger generation who should be dating and intermixing are now find particularly with the males, they are literally marrying they're robots.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I don't know if this would have been so prevalent if we didn't have that event in twenty twenty. It seems like it's a simultaneous like rollout that has been a part of.
Speaker 2: The free jacktice. That's what they did you have ever heard that term? Did you see the movie Free Jack? Emilio Estevez was in it, Mick Jagger was in it. Renee Russo anyway, Anthony Hopkins, isn't it as well? I think they free Jacktice in that when this thing happened, that it literally move the space time, and it jacked with us as a species.
Speaker 1: And yeah, I mean, I'm convinced that a lot of this stuff would not be probably or gotten awayway there be as popular as it is if like that event did not take place.
Speaker 2: I'll line up with my generation writer. I have seen when I was coming up in the ranks in marketing and sales, I could remember two hundred phone numbers, not a problem. I had a Rolodex in my head along with one that sat on my desk. Today, I can literally say I probably have about a dozen phone numbers that I actually can recall right on the spot, even I become a victim of it.
Speaker 1: I know maybe five phone numbers that I can think go off the top of my head, and two of them like don't even aren't connected to anything anymore.
Speaker 2: And that that, and that's that's taken place in a period of less than you know, thirty five forty years and it's it's changed. It's I know, some people can't even remember their own phone number. There we go, the light house got it. It's took the words right out of my mouth. That's the reason, because I've seen it recently.
Speaker 1: Uh, that happened to me. Sometimes that happens to me too, where I'll get a digit wrong or whatever. And I was being like, oh, that person like never hit me up. Like I was like, wonder what happened? And I was like, oh, I gave him the my wrong phone number.
Speaker 2: There's your problem. That's the word.
Speaker 1: Bro.
Speaker 2: It's a scary proposition where where we're heading to it and and I right, I don't see anyone stepping on the brake. I mean, my big beef is this we should buy now? Had a council, worldwide council meeting on defining and putting the constraints on AI, but no one was No one's doing it, and so it just continues to build upon itself. And you know, I think again we we've crossed the precipice of you know, no return. Yes, yes, actually you can actually give a person direction. It doesn't work that a way.
Speaker 1: I had a guy do this to me the other day and he was like, you get on I eight and you take the first left and then and then the first right. It was like he was speaking a foreign language. I was like, what are you talking about, dude, I have no idea what you just said. And he went on for like two or three minutes. I was like, I don't know, bro, any anywhere that I go, No, Wayne is just automatic GPS. Like even if I've been there, it's just automatic GPS.
Speaker 2: We're so screwed if it ever goes down.
Speaker 1: I admitted, I'm the first to admit it, like I only know how to get to my immediate vicinity and like some few other places around. I don't know. It's getting weird. It's definitely getting weird out there, and I think the technology is definitely going to I don't know if it's going to help us hurt us, but it seems like it's in a in a hurting phase at the moment because I don't even know anybody that doesn't have a cell phone. I don't know people that walk out of their house without a cell phone.
Speaker 2: No, No, that doesn't happen. I mean I had chicked across the United States just using a map, you know, we actually had to read the map, you know. And it's uh anyway, that was that was a long time. See that wasn't a different reality. That reality doesn't exist anymore.
Speaker 1: It doesn't wane and things for coming on today really appreciated. It was a here.
Speaker 2: It's always fun. Brother. I got to have you back over on my channel as well. It's it's it is. It's a delight. I have honored my friend all the time.
Speaker 1: Thank you very much. And can you let people know where to find you online? Plug your YouTube channel? I got it in the description, but just let people know where to find you.
Speaker 2: Yeah. By the way, that that picture you found that was I was at WG in Chicago, be an interviewed. That's where that picture was taken at.
Speaker 1: I thought that I would switch it up because I I've used the sing for you for I looked at that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I had blue when that picture was taken.
Speaker 1: You're looking good, looking good. How long ago was that was that?
Speaker 2: Man? That was back two thousand and twenty twelve.
Speaker 1: Well, that's not that long ago. It doesn't look like you age the day your team as you did before. Brother.
Speaker 2: It's in the blood man, it's in the blood our Wayne Steiger, y'all's That's really the only place I'm really at. So yeah, over on YouTube awesome.
Speaker 1: I highly recommend Wayne's channel. If you're not subscribed, then what are you doing? What are you doing? And the link is in the description. Thanks everyone for being here. Really appreciate it. Please be sure to hit the thumbs up button to help the channel on the algorithm. Sure subscribe at the belt icon as well for notifications, and we'll see you guys next time. Bye bye,