Speaker 1: Okay, we are alive. How does William Ramsey Welcome to William Ramsey Investigates on today's show, have a very special guest. We've done a couple shows together. We've done shows on nights and multi recently, and Gladiot's kind of overlaps with our topic tonight. I was also on his show on the New Wayos podcast talking about Crowley. But I've noticed that he was doing a lot of research into dew Tro Mark Dutrou, this hole event that happened in Belgium. Some people are familiar with it, some people know more. There's a lot to know. And the timing is actually incredible because we arranged this earlier this month, maybe late in January. Today is February twenty seventh, twenty twenty five, and supposedly the big day of the release of the Jeffrey Epstein files, all these vaunted files, and then they slow roll it and then they released some binders to a bunch of social influencers. I call them social sphincters because what they released in these binders is ridiculous. Like I know the Epstein files, like I've done tons of shows on Epstein from twenty nineteen when he was arrested when he was murdered in jail. Like, I've read so many files on Epstein and when they what they released as a joke, I mean, it's not even a it's laughable, and maybe they're slow rolling it or whatever, but these were and they perlorided them out with these guys like it was some kind of big event, like in the White House, Like come on, somebody, who you think we're all suckers like this is why don't you just release it to the public. That's like you show these fake releases. This is a fake release, a joke release, as opposed to WikiLeaks, who just put the stuff out like Okay, these are our files. You guys can go through them, release the autists, release the journalists, release the independent journalists on these files, and let them go and unredact the whole thing. So this is just kind of another pseudo kind of release. It looks just sketchy, and these guys look worse than we're in releasing this than actually looking like truth Tale as your transparency. They shouldn't even have released it. I mean, it's a total joke anyway, dude, tro does have overlaps to Epstein. Epstein is a huge national cultural event. It's not just some limited kind of one off of a pedal. This guy was blackmailing everybody he could with the Glain Maxwell. These guys are spooks, they're working for probably multiple government agencies. There's clearly FBI boxes in there, so Cash Betel should have access if they haven't just torched everything at the FBI building and and you know put it into you know, paper mill or something like that. But still that information should be you know, available of what's going on with Epstein, and people need to know because we're just like the midst of some of the worst corruption we've ever seen in this country. Hundreds of billions of dollars are missing, there's all kinds of pedophile blackmail going on, Strange things happening all around the world. Influencers too, Some of these influencers you just oppose he had the scene stuff is very suspect. Dutreux is like that, Mark Dutroux. They always tried to minimize it and make it look like it was just a small guy. This is a massive net. It's actually part of the Belgian society. It's actually worse than that. It's not even a network there's just a really dark underbelly of satanism, child abuse, orgying drugs, and Dutroux was just a part of that.
Speaker 2: But yeah, no, he's a It's an interesting story because even the idea that we even call it the Dutroux fair at all is kind of a misnomer because dutrou is such a I mean he is I do think he resides in an interesting spot within the network. He's kind of like the nexus between the like on the ground thugs and then kind of like the actual like a hoity toity network above. But at the end of the day, he is, you know, kind of simply just the henchman he seems to be. He's a handyman, electrician. He seems to actually fill a similar role amongst this group. And he also kind of has below him this almost like a crew, like a little gang. I forget there was a name for him too. I can't recall the name of the gang. But you see here l layer of you know, on the right there, who is one of those individuals in the gang. He was helping him kidnap and rape children. So it is it is interesting that it's you know, left as the doutrou affair, when in reality, I think it'd be far more accurate to call it the kneehol affair, or even higher than that, because this is the story that doesn't stop giving. The more you dig into it, the more you are blown away. I mean, this is kind of this is a you know, you know, you know, subject number one for me and Austin's like ongoing, like we're getting ready to go back on timfol Had again. We've been working on a new theme that we can kind of like talking about, and really it's the same thing we've always kind of come back to on our show, like the idea of how all roads seem to lead back to Gladio And it's almost like Gladys this multifaceted op with so many different layers. There's like drug trafficking, sex trafficking, network, like blackmail, like all different you know, there's you know, satanic elements, and this is kind of the one of the best examples of this. I mean, there are so many different ways, if anything, it's almost overwhelming how many different angles you can take with it, which so we we could easily spend probably three plus hours just going random little thread. So I mean, I guess I don't know where exactly you want to bring this initially, I guess we can kind of lay out where you know, the the the beginnings of this, but I mean I'll let you lead.
Speaker 3: You're the host.
Speaker 2: I mean, we can go so many different ways with the story. But it is interesting to you know, it is, and it's almost kind of like it is parallels today where the idea that you know, i mean, Dutro's on a perfect and you know, fill in for an Epstein, but Epstein's the same thing, Like.
Speaker 3: He was kind of not the one guy.
Speaker 2: He clearly, if anything, Glame was probably a bigger fish than him in my opinion. And then beyond that you had Robert Maxwell, who's obviously dead. So but I mean you look into that, you know, that's also the gift that keeps giving. You know, this guy was involved in like slinging the promise software, all sorts of different espionage all over the country. I mean, this clearly comes back to Massad too with him. I mean, it doesn't so much of dutrou affairs, so there's no parallel there as far as I'm aware. But you know, and then you know, on the we had the picture today with all the influencers all want every single one of them are notable Zionists, which I mean, fine, whatever, but like geez, Louise, like I know me and it's kind of reminds me of like me and Austin had a good laugh the other day where the whistleblower and if you saw the video of the whistleblower who came out that said before this kind of prepping us for this, the idea that, oh, the FBI is shredding all these Epstein documents and JFK documents and stuff. Yes, And it was the most it was probably one of the most aggressively. I mean, not that there's necessarily wrong with being this, but the most aggressively look a Jewish guy you've ever seen. And it's it's kind of ironic, and you're like kind of like, are you kidding me? Seriously. It's because it's like, I don't believe you. I don't, I don't, I don't believe you that this was Oh Oopsie's they're delating them now. I think, you know, someone got a hundred million dollars from Miriam Madelson and the checks coming checks paying.
Speaker 3: Off right now.
Speaker 2: I think we're gonna get a wash and hopefully maybe we can get a white March like happened in Bellem if this keeps going, because fose are untaware. This did lead up to the Belgium kind of uprising and really voicing their issues, and I think they did probably throw some bricks in the works of this whole, this whole you know, whatever was.
Speaker 3: Going on here.
Speaker 2: But yeah, there was like three hundred to three hundred fifty thousand people that marched in protests of how this all went down, since it was a very obvious cover up.
Speaker 3: But yeah, I'll pass it off to you. I'm just rambling now.
Speaker 1: This well, let's just talk about for people who may not know why it got the name, do you true afair? It got the name because something happened in nineteen ninety six, ninety six that opened up this whole thing and an investigation. People were freaked out, So maybe we can just talk about the basics and then expand from that, like what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I believe it was the Julian Melissa kidnapping that really set it off. That's where the the people got involved. Although this happened before and there were other it is kind of hard. This is a you know, This is a one of those cases I've had to, you know, look at from many different angles to really get a grip on it. It's a little bit confusing because you know, you know, jumping around on the chronology where things, because yes, where this does kind of kick off as a Julie Melissa kidnapping, but there are things before.
Speaker 3: For example, du.
Speaker 2: Trou At nineteen eighty nine was he was that he got busted for abducting and raping five girls.
Speaker 3: He only got thirteen years in prison and.
Speaker 2: Ended up only doing three years in reality, so this happened before them, but this was kind of what it's kind of I guess, you know, the parallel here would be like with Epstein with his Sweetheart deal. Before most people weren't really aware of it. It didn't really register on the public consciousness. But it really was in ninety ninety five when Julie and Melissa are kidnapped and that the kind of circus that follows that that really started getting the public involved.
Speaker 3: They started realizing what is going on here.
Speaker 2: I mean, there was a there were multiple other girls throughout this whole ordeal that got kidnapped too. A couple of them ended up surviving. I believe the rest of them, you know, met untimely fates, and it seemed pretty obvious throughout this. For example, there was a surveillance investigation throughout this there where they were watching Dutrou's house.
Speaker 3: Where they literally were the kids.
Speaker 2: The children were being held and they tried to escape multiple times, like it was able to be proven that they escaped. They were visible where the cameras when the people were supposedly conducting surveillance, but somehow they never saw them. It was ludicrous, this surveillance that they conducted on them. It was like something ridiculous, like maybe just a couple hours a day during the days he was the least active.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was completely a put on and if anything had actually filled the role of giving the appearance this public show, you know, as we just kind of got this public show of look at what we're doing to address this problem. Meanwhile, what it really ended up doing was preventing other agencies from getting involved because they thought, oh, look, this thing's not unlocked. It also makes the public think, oh, it's being taken care of. Meanwhile nothing's being done and the children are literally starving to death in the house as it's happening. Actually, I take that back a little bit, that there is a contention in whether they're starving to death. Later we find out there were like twenty five plus different hair samples found in the dungeon they were in, and so the story that, oh, well, because Dutreux was in prison during this time, the story that, oh, they just starved to death while he was in prison doesn't really seem to hold up given the all the DNA that obvious you seem to.
Speaker 3: Never actually get followed up on.
Speaker 2: So, yeah, that that seems to comport with the idea that there were other people looking after him. Also, the amount of time it took for them to die from starving to death and dehydration, it wouldn't make sense they lived for months after Dutreux went to jail, so that story does not jive. Somehow they were they managed to live on a little bit longer before meeting their fate while he was in prison, I mean. And then top it all off, these kids, these kids in question we just mentioned Juliane, Melissa, they were literally at one point they actually entered the the domicile of Dutreux searching for the children, and they could hear their children's voices. Investigators said it, and the the the lead investigator went silence, just said it loudly, and you know, the idea being like, oh, you could interpret that as like he's telling everyone else in the house to be quiet so we can listen. But then they just then the kids went silent, and they go no, nothing, and they moved on. I mean, there's more to suggest too that it's like it was. It was super ridiculous, the idea that they couldn't figure it out, that they were they were still in the house. They didn't really seem to do a thorough investigation. It was almost as if they didn't want to see it, and we're just trying to check a box to say they did what needed to be done. This is something I'm sure all of us can really really understand with late with events as of late, so right.
Speaker 1: Like no investigation, shoddy investigation. We are policed all the way through this whole case. And you talk about the White March, which was like three hundred and fifty thousand people in Brussels right of the EU. Know that's where're you know, very strange. So there's weird connections between all these people but it's the same it's the same overlap between Epstein and Dutro is that during this investigation, they're finding all these elites, so Dutro is really just to go for He's like a kind of a load to mid level criminal, inexplicable amounts of money, three houses, cars, he's traveling around. Where's he getting his cash from? He was always a low kind of a lower level crook. But yeah, so these kids end up to survive, Like there's really incredible video of two surviving and two dying, and there's other mysterious disappearances of kids too. Right in this network, there's all kinds of weird things going on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, that's when we get to the ex dossier, where then it comes to the other children that weren't like the initial one, which even then that could get you. It's hard to detract the chronology because the whole ex dossier Shenanigan's happened a decent amount after that too, because it wasn't until WikiLeaks released it later after the fact, when it.
Speaker 3: Kind of was like, hey, it was all over and everyone's kind of like, oh, the cover ups on.
Speaker 2: We moved on, and then WikiLeaks dropped that dropped that information, and which that's where it gets really wild. I mean, before it seemed like it was more just a I mean, there was the Peenon files that happened before that, which were also like a similar type thing where it's you know, implications of extremely high level individuals that were involved in the most ridiculous types of debauchery you could really imagine which and that was in the Peenon files, which was was Albert Penon, I believe it was supposedly his wife, you know, he was able to get she admitted to him the about these pink ballets that were occurring, and that's where then I guess he managed to collect some information. So there's like this is kind of becomes part of the story. The Peenon dossier that's supposedly floating out there. There's theories that different intelligence agencies got a hold of it, so there's kind of like blackmail versus blackmail, spy verse by type stuff. So there's a lot of that going on. But the Penon affair even proceeded there, you know, was before this, So I mean, these it's kind of hard not to tie these things all in, especially when the characters seem to all be the same ones floating around. I mean, you know, Belgium was like a huge hub for NATO as well, which for those of us you know inundated in the in the para political world are aware of Gladio and how that plays into NATO. Uh, Belgium was a Belgium played a big part in the in in Gladio. H. I mean, the the Brabant killings come into this, uh, which is the what were the gendarmes, which is the military police were literally running cover for a you know, essentially what was an intelligence front that was a pair of military organization that was carrying out hits on individuals.
Speaker 3: I mean it was supposed to be private citizens.
Speaker 2: There are implications that these were people, these were actually targeted assassinations on individuals with blackmail on this operation. So that's kind of where this ties in. So it I mean, we can just I get carried away with this story because you can go so many different ways, and it is like, I mean, like the even that the the the Westland New Post that literally was founded by an individual who supposedly he had connections to Alexander Haigu and was found It came out of the DIA, which is an American organization, so it's like.
Speaker 1: That's al hag Knight of Malta and these overlapped. So some of these names that you mentioned in the Pinon affair, the Americans wouldn't know these names, but Paul Land and boy Nons is involved in the affair and kind of is friends with hul So the original arrest in ninety six, there are like six people arrested, so it's not just dou True, it's Dutreu, his wife, Michelle Martin, michel Lelevreux. However, you see that French Houle and Bernard Weinstein, and then Dutroux goes on to kill Weinstein and bury him deep in his backyard.
Speaker 3: And there's the reasoning.
Speaker 2: His explanation for that was because he was upset that they let Julian Melissa starve to death.
Speaker 3: I don't know if I buy that.
Speaker 2: Do a fun little note too, there's something the realm of like twenty plus suspicious deaths and connection to the Dudereux.
Speaker 1: Affair suicides just masked murders all. I mean, it's just off the charts, and it's very skilled stuff. This is like pro level deaths.
Speaker 2: Like and a lot of it's while he is in jail too, so you can't just say it was O Dutreux. He's clearly clicked into a network like these are people being killed carrying out targeted assassinations, Gladio. So it makes you wonder, I mean you brought up VDB Vanden Boynen's a second ago. I mean in the Penan affair, who actually know it wasn't he was King Albert. I believe him implicated in the Banana affair. He VDB may as well. But there's like a character most people have known, Like if you've ever watched the Gladio documentary, most people are probably that are kind of in the no that's seen the video of Michelle Leber, who was an individual who was part of Westland New Post and also a part of their navy. And there's another story where how they got NATO documents through Michelle Lebert. But anyways, beside the point, Michell Lebert also claims to have seen or seen I don't know if his photos or video of King Albert and Vanden Boyne's who was the former Prime minister of Belgium. I believe around most of the stuff he was the Prime Minister when with this stuff was kind of heated up. I forget the exact years he was, but he claimed to have seen them naked with with women and children naked with them as well, and have photos that, as did Niehul. Niehule claimed that he had photos. He claimed to a journalist that he could sell him photos of of King Albert of Belgium, you know, for a certain price, of him naked with children. And King Albert apparently is a fun fact. Apparently he's not able to be prosecuted because he's the king. That's literally how that works. I guess there's a cut up for him. He basically can do whatever. And there's a lot of people who theorize that's what got it thrown out because it's kind of a non starter. How do you even begin to approach a case that is involved that implicates the king.
Speaker 3: It's just kind of you can't. And so, you know, I think there's probably more to it than that, but I mean, the very you can, and you can stum it up. It's like, yeah, it went.
Speaker 2: All the way to the royal individuals that were in Belgium, and uh, which makes it it kind of it looks like Gladio was essentially being carried out by the elites up into including the royals, which I feel like that kind of adds a weird little element to it, especially when you understand that the generational aspect of these people and these problem people were kind of tied into the old world networks that kind of preceded World War Two to begin with anyway, So it was almost like a carrying on of whatever was going on before that, and it's that's them. So and I just find I find that I find all.
Speaker 3: This incredibly interesting, and I could I could just skize out on this forever.
Speaker 1: It's incredible, because it's that's why I'm saying this event do true was just a minimalization or a limited hangout or a narrowing of people's understanding, because it goes like you said to the king, to all of these aristocrats, this is what they do. They orgy on the weekends. This is how they blow off steam. They're not going over to the theater there been. They need people for these ordios. So Nie who Will, there's stories of him like a constant orgying but at club, sex parties, all this stuff, And niehu Will flat out said I've got I can never be prosecuted because I have information on everybody, Like so he was that kind of dark and their stories.
Speaker 3: Oh sorry, I just want to point out I just remember it. I just didn't want to let it go.
Speaker 2: I find this particularly interesting, especially if you think about this happened kind of around like mid nineties or early two thousands. Some of the stuff happened around the eighties as well. I find it particularly interesting, especially for those familiar with like characters like Seville, the role that Evil played. Yeah, he was a radio guy, like he was essentially, I don't know exactly what particular role he filled with the radio, but he was throwing these parties at radio stations, which we think of that now. I feel like most people only think radio and you're like, well, it's almost so irrelevant. But you think about the time period when this is a I mean, it was literally kind of a I guess kind of at the end of the reign of radio during like the eighties and nineties two thousands, but it was still significant, and you got to think they were radio used to be king, especially in like a decade or two and more prior to that, And so I think there's something too, that this is where intelligence agencies and the like had really seated themselves, and so I think it makes sense that you might see things blossom out.
Speaker 1: I lost you. You just you just muted yourself. You muted yourself.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so it's just I'm back. Sorry, I accidentally hit my little USB thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, so yeah, I mean there's just all kinds of I mean, it's an enormous event. It's just like incredible and just like the same thing in the US where they don't get prosecuted, strange people die. I think Epstein was killed if you had to go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but.
Speaker 1: It's off the charts with the Pinon affair. This other guy that people don't know, Paul Vanden Boyne's he's mentioned. We were talking in the pre show about Anna Lucas. She was one of his victim, was like very early from around the time of the Pinnon affairs. So she's she's content, She's before Dudreau. She's been on all these shows recently. We were talking Pet David. She's been on with the guy who did the Franklin cover up. I was trying to listen to that today, tried to get through that. But she mentioned that she had when she first wrote that book. I think it was Memoirs of a Child sex Slave. She didn't mention all the names. She used code words and stuff like that, so I think she had a code word for buynotts. But then she came out recently and then on Patrick pet to David she mentioned some of these other in affairous characters everybody's talking about David Rockefeller. Trudeau's dad, Pierre Trudeau, was involved in this, and she said all this other weird stuff about mind control, that she was literally like being trained at the German facility, that a lot of people wouldn't realize that she dissociated like classic stuff that happens kids, and she was raped like as a ten or eleven year old.
Speaker 2: That's Regina Loof described experiencing MK ultra type thing. She knew it should back up for the audience. I guess I'm kind of assume you guys knew Regina Loof is. Regina Loof is known as X one, which is I referenced the X Dossier's earlier. Essentially, what happened during the course of this At one point Conorant and uh, you know, Conrad, the presiding judge over this who actually was kind of seemed like kind of a good guy. He took over and actually opened an investigation. Really seemed to you know, he looks like he was actually responsible for when he ended up getting arrested.
Speaker 3: Conrad seemed to have a lot to do with that. After that one, you know, the follow up it.
Speaker 2: Seems to be where he got shit canned, and then that's when the cover up starts. He he got trashed because they found he went to a benefit dinner for the victims, and they saw that as a conflict of interest. That's that's actually that's actually what kicked off, if I if I'm if I recall correctly, the White March people were upset about conradt getting kicked off the case.
Speaker 3: Which that's actually I found out.
Speaker 2: That's not the first time there was one that I think was kind of tangentially connected before this to the Panan affair. I wish I had knew more specifics on this, but this isn't the first time Conrad got kicked off a case when the cover ups seemed to be coming in.
Speaker 3: So there was another one that somewhat was related.
Speaker 2: I want to say it was more in the realm of like the Augusta Fair, which was like a bribery scandal in relation to like military industrial complex type stuff, and a lot of people think that's what got Andre Cools. Anyways, I'm getting I'm rambling nine to come back to the X one, the X dot C the X dossia was when Conrad opened the investigation, he got the investigators to start looking into you know, all these people also looking for other people that have similar claims, really digging into stuff, and I believe we got in somewheer in the realm of like ten or more.
Speaker 3: They were Originally they were referenced as X.
Speaker 2: One, X two, X three, x four, and X one is probably the most notable one, and that's the one that we well people referred to as X one or Regina Loof. The xes were obviously intended for ananymity, but she actually essentially got docks the media, so you can, once again you can kind of see how this plays out, how the fix comes in. She got dogs by the media. So that's how we know over Regina Loof. The key thing about her is she was she spoke on the Christina van Heast death and she gave so many corroborating details if you look into it. I can, I've covered on the show, and I recommend people go look into it.
Speaker 1: Just just to be aware of the specific I don't know what that is.
Speaker 2: Christine van Hease was a death that of Regina Loof claimed and this is probably I think it's the best example of you know, it can back up her credibility of Regina Loof because there's odd little details as she remembers of Christina van Heaes died in a chapagnoniere is what they call her a mushroom farm, as I guess what that means, and it was like a you know, disused no like no longer in use, mushroom farm. That supposedly Regina Loof said that while she was in the midst of this, I want to say, she said De trou and Niehul brought her I might have that wrong, but brought them to the mushroom farm and they essentially did raped them and ended up killing killing her, killing Christine vanhee and kind of blaming it on Regina, which is kind of what the mind games they play. She corroborated, you know, went through so many different details. The house actually got burned down, like they murdered Christine vanhes They burned the house down and then there was an anonymous call reporting the fire, and then that's when people they discover Christine Vanhees's body. I do find it interesting for those who watch True Detective that kind of is basically almost the opening scene of True Detective. You know, a fire gets an anonymous report. Now people are aware of the ritual, The ritual becomes a public thing almost the implication being maybe that was meant to be the case, which because in this one that the anonymous call was bizarre. Anyways, that's the best thing to kind of back up her credibility because she actually was known for having DID or MPD depending on what you call it.
Speaker 3: I want to call it the.
Speaker 2: Socio of identity or multiple personality disorder. And this was, you know, likely from her timeild trafficking network. And during this time she claimed that her pimp, once he started noticing these altars or these different you know, personalities, that she claims that he groomed them, that he he intensified and I want to say one of them was called like something like the Horror and so the idea and I think it kind of gives a conceptual idea of how how d ID can present itself or the multiple or alters or whatever, because it makes sense if you think of it from a child's perspective. We all need love in this world, especially children, and they need it so much. So now it makes sense that you would create different altars, like because in her case, she had like one was like the whore, one that was more of like a daughterly type of uh you know, altar to to her pimp. And there was one, there were there were some other ones as well, but the idea was just filling different roles, and so when she was the horror, she was the hoore.
Speaker 3: Like, so that was what she was about.
Speaker 2: Whereas but then she would flip a switch and just be like a almost like a like a daughter to her pimp later and he would almost be like a father.
Speaker 3: So, I I mean, I've never.
Speaker 2: Looked into enough to know if this is a case, but it makes me think of the generational aspect of a lot of this stuff.
Speaker 3: And maybe he was the whore at one point, you know.
Speaker 2: I mean that's obviously it's incredible speculation, but I just think there's something to think about about hurt people. Hurt people in here and the idea that, like, what how does these alters work? Like if someone is the whore at one point in their young life, what are they going to be when they are an adult, likely probably plugged into this network and maybe filling some sort of role as the whore, and then you know, maybe they need love too, and then they're now they have this fatherly daughter relationship. Supposedly, there are claims that Dutreux was extremely upset about the deaths of Julie Melissa and supposedly was trying to protect them. I don't know what to degree. I believe them, but I mean, if you do think about the possibility of alters being introduced in this, it's not that crazy because I mean I do struggle to even buy not by to underwrap my head around the depravity of these acts, and it is almost like it's almost like even to be someone to perpetrate it. It's almost like you need an altar, you know what I mean. Like, I mean, maybe not the first couple of times, but after a while, I just feel like, you know, you've got to dissociate, Like how do you do that to someone without while being present in the moment? I don't know, I mean a little bit of a rambling, but I just I just thought that was an interesting side tangent in the aspect of that. There clearly was, you know, some there seems to be, you know, according to claims, some sort of element of you know, pushing altars on these people, trying to groom certain behaviors.
Speaker 3: So it's real, it's real.
Speaker 1: That's what Anaka and Lucas said her, you know, and Lucas not a real name. But like in the other real perverse thing is some of these kids get into it because of their parents. Her mother took her into the network that is sick, like whoa into this incredible abuse, and she corroborates all this stuff violence, murder, torture.
Speaker 2: Her parents admitted that her pimp had access to her, and then people in the media played dumb that they didn't know that the pimp admitted to it.
Speaker 3: That he he was they believe that he molicted her.
Speaker 2: So and still I just think it was just something that was never really picked up on, and she was looked at as a loon because she had all these you know, personality disorders and stuff, which was a common through It's a common trope anytime we do these child driving networks. You see these damaged people that come forward with claims and then people point out they're damage. You shouldn't listen to them, and they go, yeah, you're right, their damage. Shouldn't listen to them, and they move on.
Speaker 3: It's like, well, I don't know, maybe that might damage people.
Speaker 1: It's the corroboration. I think Ana Lucas has corroborations for deaths and people's names and all these other characters. She was associated with. The guy who was very well known in Belgian Belgian criminal but associated with those murders you were talking.
Speaker 3: About the Bbon killing killing.
Speaker 1: No, his name is Patrick Hey Nams. Like some of the names are hard for me to remember. It's in my notes his names. See here's a picture of bandon boynots the Czirk right. This guy's heavily involved in all kinds of secretive stuff. But he's a total perb man, total nut job. This is. But the guy's name is not. It's uh, that's Anaca Lucas question. But her Patrick, this is one of the people who died Peter Boseman's Uh. I think I have a picture of him somewhere. Let me see if I can find it. There's, like you said, you can go down so many different paths.
Speaker 4: On this thing.
Speaker 3: This while we're kind of on the oh, this guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Patrick Heimer's Heimer's h I don't think there was like a trial of the century that he he abduct He and his crew abducted this guy Paul Vandenboy. So this is like all connected to this crazy network. There's so many crimes and strange things going on that is just.
Speaker 2: It's solely the Spider Man meme there pointing at each other because yeah, VDB, I mean that the interesting thing about him, he's a former prime minister. He is a he's I think kind of basically the figurehead or maybe the actual leader of the sepiks ep I see, which was his political party, which was something like that essentially like a socialist, Christian or something party. I think is the is the gist of it. But that's what spurned off the Nevelle de Janus, which was like a publishing thing that they know financed through there, and then off of that came the w NP that was born out of that cells started forming out of it. That was the Westland New Post. It was the ones who carried out the barbant killings and that's h so that this seems to have this direct connection I mean, I guess in a kind of a roundabout way, but not really to to VDP in the sense of Sepick the political party and how it ties in, I mean the same thing. I believe Niehul had connections with Sepick as well. So yeah, and then we didn't even I don't think we talked about bond Voi in either. That was will be a good one to look at a picture of too, if you have picture him. That guy is a complete ghoul.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I forget his role.
Speaker 2: I think he played more of like a finance. That's kind of the role that connects it to like Gladio and stuff. If you look at him, you see the circle there. And Opus Stay plays a big part in this stuff too.
Speaker 1: Like they called them Open Stay orgies too, which is really crazy because that's supposed to be like Christian organization. Like we're having child sex orgies with Opus Stay members. Adam, make this make sense? Yes, you mentioned al Hate too because he's heavily involved in stuff. Let me see if I can find a picture of poisons. Yeah, yeah, this is the guy. She Ana Lucas had a you know, real close relationship with this guy. And this guy's talking about murdering people. He never got busted for murder. So there's all kinds of stuff this guy did, according to Anika that didn't say. And then he died, of course, suicide in prison. Who else died? I supposed to suicide in prison? But I mean there it is so crazy and chaotic these guys' lives. You can't even believe that this kind of stuff happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think Neiehul ended up only getting I want to say, it's like five years. I believe of air call correctly, and it was for drugs, and I believe that was the charge for actually supplying drugs to.
Speaker 4: Right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was either to Li Laerv or it was to to uh to de trou himself. I forget which, but either way, I mean I found that interesting too, because that does the idea of the drugs. It clearly looks like a form of payment, which that is kind of one thing we kick around when we talk about Gladio or these sort of networks is like how are they financed their finance through through drugs or because you don't just give people cash because it's like now you gotta you know, you gotta figure out how you loaned. It's sometimes you just go drugs and then that that kind of kind of cut that, uh, I know, I just find that particularly interesting also because that the charge itself kind of establishes the connection to Tou Trou. A lot of people try to, you know, say they weren't connected, although he was his handyman like substantially before all of this, so mean as well established he was connected with Kniehole. If anything, the only real question is at what point did he really become connected with Kneehole Because he's been carrying out He's been carrying out for quite a long time, these sorts of things.
Speaker 3: Even before his eighty nine arrests.
Speaker 2: There was a there's implications that he had been carrying out similar such things for quite a while. There was I believe he did some stint in a Polish jail as well, and you know, there were other claims of him, you know, roving around different country area, different countries and you know, picking up girls and them magically disappearing type deal.
Speaker 1: So right, disappearing like he was busted for like ten rapes. So he's probably at ten more at least, you know, at least just what he got connected to.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he you know, for those who say snuff isn't a thing, well, I guess maybe this won't be fair to say stuff he did say. I guess that wouldn't be stuff because he's only saying he's raping them and video him. He was also he initially, you know, claimed he wasn't a pedophile. I think he might even have sort of stuck with that, But then it was kind of the idea that like, oh, then I realized I could make more money if I video them and rape them, as opposed to just waiting to procure them for you know, whoever wants them. I can get additional money. So it just find that you think that, you know, they're the the video aspect of it, even at his low level, he was doing it. And then he was taking these girls and then slinging them to Kneehole's network.
Speaker 3: Obviously.
Speaker 1: Ye see, she knew niehol annaka Lucas knows me whole. And she literally said in this talk or one of these other talks, she thought she was being groomed for a sacrifice. In nineteen seventy two, at the builderbug Berg group. So all this stuff overlaps the Cirque Builderberg, Malta Opus Day Child Trapping. It's so dark, like it's just off the charts. But here's she I mean, this is a cover of a book annaka Lucas and it's weird Rockefeller things. And this is a picture supposedly the sex club they had and Brussels were alive.
Speaker 3: The Dolo. Yeah yeah, the Dol yeah mm hm.
Speaker 1: So if you're in Brussels you can go by and see the low lights of all this stuff. Yeah, but this also ties into this a braxis we're talking the pre show the backs is called is Real. It's actually real, I wrote back when I was researched. Like one of the first shows I ever did on my podcast twenty seventeen was about du trou and I had a lady's name I can't remember from Brussels talking about it, but I investigated kind of the practis cult and they do exist, like and they used to have their books. The person who was part of it used to have their book online. There were two people they're investigated. And then once that investigation started, like oh boom, the whole thing's gone connor Rot's gone. You know, we have to come up with excuse. There's Francis des Met and Dominique Kinderman's who had fake names grand Miitra and Ubis. And then there was a tie because they found something at Dutrou's place to Annubis. Right, So there was a cult stuff and these some of these parties were Satanic parties.
Speaker 2: Nihil's wife was a member of the church, I guess allegedly, I mean, I believe she handled the finances. There's stories that went around that apparently she was saying to Nigerian immigrants that she would help stabilize their situation at which I believes get them jobs or stuff, you know, when they immigrate. Apparently there were all sorts of I guess reports that they were, you know, essentially is taking the money and not providing any sort of services for them whatsoever. I think it's also notable that in that area where this is occurring, it's a pretty notable spot for prostitution, and it was it was quite common for people to note that the night there was a lot of Nigerian women and they a lot of them looked very, very very young, which I find it interesting that anti booty the wife of Michelle nee Huole, probably the one of the country's most prolific sex traffickers. Is you know, soliciting Nigerian immigrants when they have a Nigerian child prostitution problem.
Speaker 3: So I just find that particularly interesting. That's that's the thing there.
Speaker 2: I mean, I also we were talking before, I guess that Brassics is also called the Celestial Church of Christ, which I found that interesting, Like is that like, perhaps i'd be interesting if you know, if anyone out there, I mean, maybe you were aware of a copy of their philosophy or books or whatever, because I just I'd be curious what their belief system is, because it makes me think of some like processed church type stuff, some like as above so below like oh we worship Satan and God type thing like. That's that's kind of the impression that gave me that or it was either just like clever ruse to be able to get like things like Nigerian immigrants who might be familiar with things like the church and their country to be like, oh Christ, okay, that sounds familiar, and maybe be more receptive. I mean, I know, I just if anyone has a copy of their books out there, I'd be super interested because I just.
Speaker 3: I'm what the hell are these people's their philosophy?
Speaker 1: What is this?
Speaker 2: Because for those who an't aware, a Praxis is a I mean, this is a brass taxe, but it's a Braxis is like a gnostic god of some sort. I believe he's also like yeah, yeah, and he's supposed to be like a really high level when I forget the specifics of him, but U yeah, it's weird. The the occult elements here, which I mean it heavily implies.
Speaker 3: I don't know particularly.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think there are claims of SRA type stuff, but I don't recall any off hand. This definitely is one of the ones that heavily implies that I think. I want to say that Christine van Hes makes me think of that type stuff too, But it's hard to be able to parse out when it's just sadism or if there's some sort of actual SRA, you know, Satanic ritual type stuff going on, because sadism went hand in hand from you know, the reports I've read when it came to this trafficking ring.
Speaker 3: It was very much they had like S and M rooms when it came to children.
Speaker 1: It was.
Speaker 2: It was just disgusting stuff. I mean, one of the one of the key factors that uh the I mean, what is it a I mean, I'm not trying to get you nuked or anything. I guess we're on YouTube, but.
Speaker 1: I'm not one. I don't. I don't stream anymore good.
Speaker 2: But I mean there was even I believe X One herself claimed that when she was giving birth, they pulled her aside and raped her like basically either mid or post berth, like basically ray the moment of birth. Uh you know, they essentially raped her during that period of time and then took her babies something like a month later.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I mean.
Speaker 2: They're also like they just the degree of the I mean, there are claims that they were to believe it was booty. It would would supposedly go around these sex parties and would use snakes to sodomize people, and supposedly they would put kids in.
Speaker 3: Cages and you know, with dogs.
Speaker 2: There's also claims that put the hunts that we always hear about with things like North Fox Island and this, like, where they would take children and put them on hunts and woods.
Speaker 3: That castle you showed before, I believe that might was one of the areas.
Speaker 2: I think they were carrying those out because there's some sort of large woods near them, or I think there were multiple castles though, so it's kind of I.
Speaker 1: Think what was the what was the one castle they talked about the Queen of.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know what you're talking about. It's hard to remember all these weird.
Speaker 1: Or something like that, A thousand points of light, all this crazy inside knowledge type stuff. But yeah, it gets really crazy and sick. It does tie in, believe it or not, to Balenciaga, this whole Balenciaga stand right. So this is when people discovered these little being pictured in Balenciaga's kind of stuff. There was a book on there like Horseman's, who is a Belgian are quote artist, but his pictures are all this stuff, the hunts for the kids, satanic rituals, dismemberment. It's so grotesque, but it actually validates a lot of this stuff that's going on in Belgium and Brussels, like the Guys of Belgian Arthur, which is like some of the darkest stuff imaginal. People cannot believe this stuff really exists or happens, and that's really what keeps it kind of coming to light, but actually the Conor Rots thing of the Dutro corner Rot went to it was on December. This was actually reported in the Irish Times December twenty first, nineteen ninety six, same same time Dutroux was arrested one hundred and fifty police. This is probably totally covered up. One hundred and fifty police officers rated a Bracxis's headquarters, seizing ritual items, human skulls, animal blood, jars and hundreds of videos and documents, all missing. The raid ordered by Judge John Mark Conrat, who was taken off. We talked about that in New Chateau. Aimed to uncover evidence tying Abrasis to Detroit's crimes, including rumors of child trafficking for satanic rituals. Media outlined outlets as RTBF and Irish Times reported vividly on the operation, amplifying public fears. Despite the dramatic raid, no concrete evidence emerged. The confiscated ISNs were considered with consistent with the cult practices. There was a letter Annibis letter to Weinstein who got killed, and then Conrad was removed from the case. Dutro's defense lawyer Javier Magney later revived the Satanic angle during the two thousand and four trial, alleging a broader pedophile network with ties to cult selective praxis. Prosecutors dismissed these as baseless X file testimonies. Further mother Muddy and Waters with claims of Satanic rituals, but these two failed to tie a practice specifically.
Speaker 2: To weirdly reminds me of a Epsteine Again. I mean, I know we don't have a strong connections to like Satanism and stuff, but I mean, if I don't know anyone with a cult minded you know, you know, inclination like we kind of do. You look at a you look at a Epsteine's island, the little temple and stuff that like, and yeah, you can start to and then you add in some of.
Speaker 3: The weird things he was doing, Yeah, the breeding camps and such. You're like, what is going on here?
Speaker 2: I think there are elements were missing, especially since even now this I feel like typically in the mainstream this is you know, commonly colored as like oh like pederasty as opposed to or or you know, or or some of these really been eighteen nineteen, which that is the thing there, there definitely were women in the young adult to teen range. Dum me wrong, it's not okay to break teens. What I'm saying, it's obviously a different thing than like you know, uh, you know, actual than pedophilia, pederasty. They're both awful, but you know, their differences of degrees. This is typically colored. So a lot of people look at this like oh, seventeen, eighteen, nineteen year olds and these rich fams like no, I mean, yeah, there definitely was some of that, but you know, there, I think there were I think we're probably not We're not privy to a lot of the details that come to younger I mean, I know there are official details out there about younger ones, but I really feel like there's probably a lot of information out there that we we I mean I was almost said that I don't think we'd get this sort of information, but now I think about this would be the sort of stuff that would leak like kind of on the sly and then they try to color it as like satanic panic type stuff.
Speaker 1: So you know exactly what some of these articles said, this whole investigation into a practice is part of the Satanic panic. Yeah, so I could totally seem'd be trafficking and killing kids. So I panicked too. Yeah, but like I told you in the pre show, I went my research. When I was researching this five years ago, I haven't in my old files. This woman who is part of a praxice. She published books on Amazon. I don't know if there's still out there, but I have that and she's like a full on witch. So you've got Weinstein. Oh dude, you've got Ni Hoole's wife is like in the Dehicle, and then that's connected to these other purpose. I mean, you have to have this kind of evil mind to do this evil stuff, and they Satanist is like the primary people who do this evil things. Traffic kids, abuse, kids, sick.
Speaker 2: I mean, And as I said before, I think I think there's something to the fact that there's so much of a royal contingent here, and I think there's like it because, as I've kind of point, you got to be messed up. You got to be messed up to do this sort I think you hurt people, hurt people, And there's this generational thing. What is going on with these elites? What are they doing? Like, how are these people being raised I mean, we see so commonly there is this generational aspect of intel or elites, and it's obviously when it comes to the royalty, but it's like, what's going on in these families?
Speaker 3: How are these people raised?
Speaker 2: Anyone who looked at the dynamics of like Rockefellers and how they raise And there's also lots of weird quotes about like new incests and you know, all sorts of weirdness, you know, and how these interact with the public.
Speaker 3: You're like, these people.
Speaker 2: Don't even like they they the way the normal human experience is so bizarre to them. They can't even wrap their head around it. And so like what are these people doing? And then on the other side, like he's gonna be able to show a little bit sympathy to them. How were they raised? What kind of awful trauma did they deal with? Where they did they see awful things happen? And but then they were told they're the special ones because they get to survive, Like what is going on?
Speaker 3: Like, what is happening with these people? I'm those are the files I want.
Speaker 1: Did you ever hear of the case of DuPont, one of the heirs of the DuPont family in Delaware where Biden is the former fun or something like that.
Speaker 2: I've heard little bits and pieces of that. Yeah, it was like either or not Hunter, the other Biden brother bo.
Speaker 1: Right, No, but this DuPont air, you can look this up. It should be online. Still. I think he was raping his infant daughter and he got tried, he got convicted, but the judge said he just wouldn't handle jail very well, so we're going to put him on five years for a patient. It is so sick. So this guy was definitely subjecting his kids to like the most dark crap. But it's real, like I can, I'll look it up right now. But this is from the X files. These are all the names of these people from the Mozart and Pinon Pink ballet affairs. Doctors landed a state baron King King Charles, Prince Charles King Badoing, King Aubert Second Prince lunch account. It's the entire I'm telling you. This is what I'm saying, Like dutrou is just like a smaller view, the wide angle lens, is that this is a cultural thing that's happening in Belgium, much like Epstein. So you have to see all Count Lippin's, Count Maurice, Count be Apol.
Speaker 3: It's like a tale of two worlds, like what these guys are in like a whole new other world.
Speaker 2: Like this is normal to them, Like this is just something they do amongst themselves, like they see this as normal. I mean, there was something I was reading with a kind of like the idea of this sort of blackmail is that just people, people get comforted into this is just normal, that this is just what we do. And the next thing, you know, there's a picture and you go, Okay, I guess I gotta deal with this. But this is just this is normalcy for them, this is what they do. And as you see all these names, it is like, yeah, these people are of a certain pedic.
Speaker 3: So it's a yeah, and above the law.
Speaker 1: Right, So you said the king was above the law. He couldn't be tried. He is the heir of King Leopold the Second, the butcher of the Congo, who killed like millions and millions of people in the Congo. I don't know if you've ever heard that story, but like butchered millions of people for rubber and took and just like took all the money out of the Congo. But also related to Sacks, Coburg, goat that this famous kind of names, Princess Napoleon, Duke of Brabant. These are all these. I mean that the royal family of what's a so called Windsors were only recently called the Windsors after World War One. They are Sacks, Coburg, Gothas. So all. So if you like, you see all this crazy stuff going off with Epstein in the Royal family of England, it's the same kind of stuff. You can draw these analog you can draw these similarities. This is not a stretch, I.
Speaker 3: Agree, yeah, And it's not a stretch at all.
Speaker 2: These are yeah, I mean, yeah, there's something that's something going on among the elite.
Speaker 1: And I find it concerning the landed aristocracy and it kind of it ties into Crooley's kind of outlook, the aristocratic outlook, which is the slave cell. Show sure are lesser than us and we're going to prove it by true.
Speaker 2: And I find it particularly grosser that the cause, like I always like to, you know, focus on how this comes back to Gladio. It's like, if you think about what this is, this is like a worldwide network that this is like we're looking at somewhere near the top here and this is uh, you know, these are people that are carrying out likely false flag attacks all over the world. And to uphold it, they are literally taking children from around the world, raping them, exploiting the photos from them, the photos and videos from it, to get their way. And this is just how things are done. And this is done on our back. I think a lot of people hear about something the New trou affair and you're like, why should I care about this thing that happened in Belgium? Really, because if you extrapolate from this and think about this is this is like the octopus of global control ape shit right here. This is like, this is like these are those that rule above you, and this is what they're doing. This is how what they think of you. You are disposable. You and your children are disposable. They will take your kids, they will rape them, and they will have a smile on their face while doing it, and they will they will take videos of it and use it to advance their agenda like this is just it's it's a and then they will kill they will conduct you, you know, false flag attacks and kill people in cold blood and blame it on whatever entity they need to blame on for whatever given political situation they're in at the time. And this is all off of our backs, stolen from you via taxes in order to fund it. Like all of this is off you are fleeced for this. This is all off of your back, and it's the most disgusting thing you really could imagine.
Speaker 1: It's incredible when you think, like this whole USA thing, like how much of that money went to terrorism? We know it's gone to terrorism worldwide, but how much goes like we know it went to propaganda as well, right, Like it's just increable by how much went to like murders, raping kids, raping kids, Like who knows, We don't know. They know they have names that go somewhere. They don't know where the money went. So all these guys had these slush funds, all these people you see on TV, and it's through their real not all of them, but a lot of them. Their relatives are getting NGO money from I mean even they even proved that our vaunted president, the Saint Obama, who decided he was going to get two million bucks and just free money from one of these NGOs for doing Obamacare.
Speaker 2: Like wasn't wasn't Epstein getting some sort of like doing some sort of weird lottery scams to advance money or something. I vaguely recall something like that. I just I find an interesting you kind of brought up. Like I mean, we mentioned earlier Dutrou had all this money and stuff, but then you see other characters, like there's an individual you know, kind of more in relation to the Brabant killings, but you can kind of loosely tie him into this, you know, du trou stuff as well. But he ended up in Thailand years later, he got fired from the Gendarmerie the military police, and he ended up you know, taking up a PI with another suspect in the Brabant killings bohoosh, and he uh he ended up actually getting busted for killing someone later. But anyways, he later, you know, just recently a couple of years ago, got arrested in Thailand and he had something ridiculous like six plus things. This is a guy who got fired as a cop a long time ago, was unsuccessful PI that then went on.
Speaker 3: To get arrested. You know, so he's had illegal trouble.
Speaker 2: So you shouldn't have a ton of money, but yeah, he's seeming to live like a like a well to do individual in Thailand. He gets arrested because it's visas expired, and uh yeah, I mean it's just bizarre. This guy is the hobnobbing over there. He's an ex cop like who got fired before even got to a pension. So like, I don't know what to know how high he got. This guy's hobnobbing around with like literal with royalty in Thailand, Like I don't know if it's a king or an emperor, like the sister of the emperor king or whatever the hell it is there, like this is this is Baijir. I mean, it's just it's it's nuts when you look into the people and you're like, so it is like it makes you wonder where is this money coming from? And I think it's likely that they probably find ways to slush money from government means of some sort this scam or that scam, this NGO, that ngo, and so yeah, this is where this money goes from. And they're they're all about yeah, so these people need they have to get rewarded or else the network will get exploited. So yeah, they take exorbitant amounts of your money and in order to support these absolute monsters being able to you know, live live live an extremely comfortable life after the awful things they did.
Speaker 1: It's incredible they have created. This is truly the revelation of like the BT system. It's off the charts and all these bombs, like Soros took two hundred and fifty million dollars from NGOs, then fixed all of the prosecutors and all the major cities in the US, and then they don't prosecute crimes, and all the cities just turn it their fourth world crapples. They're not their world. They turned first like San Francisco's my hometown. They turn that place into a disaster. It looks like Mad Max. I probably better than Mad Max. There's like hits. People walk up on random people and blow their heads up. It never gets any press or anything. So this whole network, it's the press and the prosecutors all get tied back to this dirty money and guys are probably trafficking kids. They open the borders. Where are all those kids? I don't know, there's kids missing. There's so many arrests that have to happen. These people that I mean, this is an example, are today. If this Epstein rollout. These guys are not ready and not capable for the immense criminality that's taking place. They're pipers. They should be hiring thousands and thousands of people because they have to arrest fifty or one hundred thousand if we're gonna stay free. It's that simple. Because they have all this money they've stolen and taken from these NGOs and usaid, they're money rich. They're gonna just keep perpetrating their own crimes. This is way too advanced for them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they'll just find something else to do, like we were talking about like, actually, we weren't talking about it.
Speaker 3: Recently.
Speaker 2: There was a talks about the CIA firings, like well, how is this going to work? I mean likely those guys like yeah, they might get fired, but I have a feeling a lot of those will probably end up well, oh wow, that's weird. I'm starting this private private business now, aren't I I've.
Speaker 1: Already doing it.
Speaker 4: They're already shaping themselves into NGOs or independent uh you know, socially beneficial type things or nonprofits or something.
Speaker 1: So it's already happening and still keeping up there. Like, I bet there's non profits out there that are doing stuff like Doo Troe that people would just like be shocked to find. They're not ready for it. The government Trump and these people aren't ready to handle the level of criminality. They's stole billions and hundreds of billions of dollars.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah, there's this guy.
Speaker 1: Down the road. That's Weinstein too, right on the bottom, second from the right. That's why the guy got killed.
Speaker 3: Okay, Yeah, who's the.
Speaker 1: Other guy you were trying to get me to find a picture of.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's a guy in the very left, in the middle. That's actually a more dignified photo of him. The guy in the very very middle, the little photo there that's Bond boys, And I think he's fair concer. He's more kind of like the Honey connection. But he Yeah, you look at him and he's a he is a ghoul.
Speaker 3: Yeah yeah, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, this is a This is like that's the whole thing about this du Troe affair. It's like a sociological study. It's not just one crime. It's like they're all these people involved. There's victims and perpetrators and it's the whole society's corrupt, prodden to the very top.
Speaker 3: Yeah, really sick.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know where can people find yourself worth the hour mark or tell tell people a little bit about your show, what you've been up to, and where they.
Speaker 4: Can find you.
Speaker 3: Uh yeah, I have the nowe Jose podcast. I'm on YouTube rumble all the major A pockets as well. I mean I do.
Speaker 2: I do like a few different shows on there. I mean I do like usually like one to two a week. I'll kind of do like a topic driven show. Those are like the No Way Jose normal episodes than I do. I also do a daily live stream, but this is all on No Way Jose. Uh this, I do a daily live stream typically mostly it's daily, it's like most days and if I'm not there usually Austin is because me and him we hosted on both of our channels. We do a morning show together. We also do Already Dead, which is on Tuesdays at nine thirty pm Eastern. We do a live call in show. So if you guys have any questions, a butt any the research of me and Austin do. That's hosted on both of our platforms as well. So everything me and Austin is hosted on both our platforms. For all my stuff is all It's no Way Jose, so my solo stuff and the stuff I do with Austin, So go check that out. I've got that stuff from probably most well known for it. So if I could recommend go check out my playlist on YouTube if you want to kind of find a spot to start, you can kind of that's where everything's well organized.
Speaker 3: But probably the.
Speaker 2: Best thing is probably my OKAC bombing coverage. That's what I'm best known for. I have somewhere in the realm of like twenty plus hours on there in that playlist, fifteen of which is like completely just a series on it, you know, neatly kind of going into different topics throughout. I've went way down the wormhouse. I'm still am still reading books on the Oklahoma City bombing. So that's kind of where I focus on a lot. That's kind of what started me down the parapolitical wormhole. My show used to be a lot more about like political theory and stuff now and now it's far more conspirabe and every now and then I might do some political theory stuff, but you know, it just kind.
Speaker 1: Of Territorial Society. This stuff's happening Epstein. They're covering up Epstein. This we're gonna relieve veal at all and all transparency is I mean from what they're showing now, that's a bunch of loney and the stuff about okay see is boloney too? Like? And have you? Do you know they are aware of there's a new movie that came out called McVeigh.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's on Apple TV. I don't think it's released yet. I think it's gonna be released in like a month or so. It doesn't look right to me, but I don't know.
Speaker 3: We'll see. I don't know. It's really hard to tell. For now.
Speaker 2: It looks like they're kind of trying to cover the period leading up to the bombing. It's an area that Wendy Painting covered a lot in her book Aberration in the Heartland of the Real. It's kind of a weird portion of the like the period after he got out of the military, end before the bombing. There's a good probably five plus years stretch there which a lot of weirdness. He was working for cal Tech at one point, he was he was.
Speaker 1: Doing he was weirdly visited with Bill Cooper.
Speaker 3: Yes, yeah, supposedly allegedly by Bill.
Speaker 2: I mean he's supposedly then he's like meeting, He's hobnobbing with all the major you know, you know, right wing you know, racist, radical whatever entities during that time and almost in like a making a legend for oneself type of way.
Speaker 1: Nobody ever does that. Oswald wasn't doing that, I mean exactly, Yeah, you're talking, you know, this is conspiracy theory. Yeah, dare you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: He I mean he was telling his sister like I'm a deep agent.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: There's a letter that it was years before it. So it's like it's kind of hard to under I mean, that's you just have to say he lied. That's the only way you really explained just a liar.
Speaker 1: He's a he's his sister.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's a compulsive liar. That's the only way to explain that, because it's like, I mean, bizarre thing to say.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's the worst criminal out there too, like he left the scene of the crime in his car with license and got pulled over right.
Speaker 3: Away, like which that is, By the way, that arrest video was not complete.
Speaker 2: It's been cut and there there's also multiple eyewitnesses a claim that they saw another truck pull up after he got pulled over.
Speaker 1: Because god missing the people have seen there's all yeah sketchy stuff.
Speaker 3: Yep, there's a there's a lot to it.
Speaker 1: And of this bomb, Like he must have been super intelligent because he directly made it truck bomb that's directional and it's super powerful. Yeah, that could actually blow up half of a federal building.
Speaker 3: Official narrative was he did it in one day.
Speaker 1: He was a genius, Like he's so smart. He can build this great bomb, but then like can't get away from the crime scene and figure it out. He can set the timer, but he wasn't smart enough to like this is probably before like the advent of so many like video cameras everywhere, CTV everywhere, Like he couldn't figure out, like home, how do I suspect get away? Like they should go to the bus station and just stick a bus out.
Speaker 2: Well, I mean on the surveillance tape side of things, there were there's literally been proven in court that survey there were surveillance tapes of the actual bombing. There even was secret Service documents that say that they saw another person stepping out of the things of a second person stepping out of the rider truck.
Speaker 3: So yeah, but we've never seen it. Well, that's a little bit untrue.
Speaker 2: Jesse Trinity in court received copies of it, but it weirdly seemed to cut out at nine o two right before the bombing, every single one of them.
Speaker 3: That's weird, right, No.
Speaker 1: Weird, And that Jesse Trentity gets beat up And wasn't that One of the trent to do.
Speaker 3: Was Kenneth his brother. Yeah, yep, he was one of the suicided individuals along with Terrence. Heke.
Speaker 1: He just beat himself in the head, right, didn't He just punched himself over and over and bloody to a pool.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he beat the ship out of himself and then hung himself apparently, I guess.
Speaker 1: Yeah, same with like went out into a field like people are following me. I think I'm in Troubleide.
Speaker 2: The dude had anemia and supposedly the this somehow, or to believe that he got from his car that was covered in like two liters of blood, which that's enough to get you to pass out, basically start losing consciousness and you know, almost the verge of dying. And somehow he ended up half a mile to a mile and a half away in a field from his car and covered in blood. So obviously he sustained some damage there. You know, this theory being he cut himself up then some for some reason when the field and blew his brains out. But yeah, somehow a guy with sickle cell anemia lost two leadars of blood and managed to walk through a half a mile or a mile and a half of rough terrain, over fences, through streams and the like and blow his brains out at a downward angle. And this guy was built like a corn fed big dude, and you were to believe he shot himself like this.
Speaker 1: So it's just I mean, it's preposterous. So many of the stories we've read and heard are just ye, just not believable. And same with Epstein and this will I mean, this is like this is a sign of things to come for the Trump administration that Epstein.
Speaker 3: Roll out, yep, the the pivot is in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean the other thing is like this, like I'm starting to this just happened today, this kind of roll out with the Epstein, but I'm starting to see them influencing these other influencers, so like it's not just the agents of influence. But we've got these dirrect guys and they're gonna help us tell this part of the story for us, and they're gonna look like the media.
Speaker 3: So the Twitter files.
Speaker 2: Do you remember the Twitter files? This feels like they're they're following the template of like the Twitter file rolls out for this thing. I have a feeling that's gonna be kind of how this presents itself. They're gonna find people, these influencers to roll it out. At least with the Twitter files, we got like what was it, Matt Tayibi at least.
Speaker 3: That was kind of legit.
Speaker 2: Now we're getting like lives a TikTok, like DC Dreno, like like what guys, Yeah, this.
Speaker 1: Lives of tick there. I mean there's questions about her like esus. Yeah, it gets People should be afraid of the alternate media because there's like really scary things going on in the alternate media that and there's all kinds of very nefarious, very sinister influence agents out there, so be be careful. They didn't used to be that way. It's getting real dark. They want full control. The Satanists, like these people who are like you know, du Trow. They get off on total control and they don't like anybody independent. They hate independence, and they want to blackmail everybody. Like they tried to put their finger on me, Like it's incredible, like whoa, Like they couldn't do it. But I mean, like this stuff is you wouldn't believe it. I can't even tell the real stories.
Speaker 3: They sick acutie on you.
Speaker 1: Basically, they've done a full past life regression until like I'm fifty six, Like whoa, we went back to my high school. Like this is really weird. Somebody went through every one of my episodes to see if I They did it to Rogan too, because they had him saying n words and stuff in his earlier shows, but they went through all his to try to put a finger on him too. I think I'll go.
Speaker 2: Ahead say, anyone out there, if you want to do that to me, please do. I will retweet it and I will laugh.
Speaker 3: I don't care. That's the way you stay uncanceable. Oh you have this reel of me saying offensive stuff.
Speaker 1: They can never put anything in writing about me because it's fake because I'll assume them. I mean, it's it's easy, like I'm gonna turn I know what defamation per se means, but it's it's bad. They don't they don't want it's a it's a power thing, and they don't like independence. It's also competitive, so a lot of these guys are making money and they don't want to have I mean, it's just like any business situation. You're just a competitor for information. We don't want you to be critical of me or anybody else. We want to own the narrative. And there's a lot of writing on these narratives. You know, you have to cd Like there's a narrative that Israelis are a war with Gossins and it's a genocide. Like it's not a war like this. A war is like two equal parties kind of fighting each other. Like the Gosins are like fighting with like Toyota hatchbacks and sniper rifles or something. Come on, man, this is like a nonsense. So there's a lot like there's a lot of it's really it's again real dangerous.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's been weird.
Speaker 1: Start dropping dead. I actually I will tell you right now, mark my words. But February twenty seven, twenty twenty five, next couple of years, there'll be people die mysteriously in the ultern media, as it is a chilling factor. They will do it just to make sure everybody gets scared and people will go off and drive for uber or do something else.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're you're probably right.
Speaker 2: I do think that that it has seemed to be there are a lot of odd characters that are coming in place, a lot of ones that like, I mean, on my morning show, I've done quite a bit of coverage of like it so and so fed is so and so fed, and like I'm usually pretty fair about it, and it's like there are a lot of people with uh, I just I'm I'm noticing a lot of patterns.
Speaker 3: I mean a lot of them. There's not many of them.
Speaker 2: I would really be like, he's totally a fat because I don't like the whole fed jacking thing. But I'll evaluate the information and I'll you'll give you an honest on an honest appraisal. But uh yeah, there's a lot of individuals there that are glowing quite bright and it's a little bit concerning, and it's kind of like it's almost like the edge out people like me or you. So with that, I think people out there you just need to support, you know, people like me or you, because really we just need to be able to try to get some quality up there in the other upper levels. That way, we can be in positions where we can interact with these individuals and I mean not necessarily be you know, hostile, but you know, if you have someone like me or you in these high levels, and if you have someone that's like sort of on our page but yet twisting the narrative to go one way and you have somebody like us through a buffet, it kind of puts them in a weird light where it kind of makes it more obvious what they're doing. But if they can inculcate them, inculcate themselves to be separate from us to where they don't have to interact with any organically you know, impressive people of any sort, then it's like they're able to get away with, Oh, I'm gonna find a way to cope this for whatever, you know, political entity I'm probably assigned to advocating for or whatever.
Speaker 1: You know. There's so much secret NGO money out there from Biden administration. These guys will be out there forever, and the secret money you never see. But some of those guys, like even these influence operators who are at the White House today. I know for a fact some of those are getting big dollars from like wealthy resaions sources and things like that. Like they're not independent. They don't even say they're independent because I don't think they could get away with it. Hose, great to talk with you people. Check out your stuff. I'll put links to your YouTube channel with the playlist and your podcast and this goes out today.
Speaker 2: And follow me on Twitter at tagging Jose if you want to do that, if you want to support me monetarily patron to accomplish no way, Hose twenty twenty, I'll put I appreciate you having me on, William. I love coming on is great fun. It's always good to have you onto.
Speaker 1: Its super eligible about this stuff. But guys, the Dutro affair is very similar to Epstein. Guys, same kind of stuff. Control elites under weird things happening with the legal system, Like even now, weird things are happening. So stay frosty, as they say, stay cool, stay safe and God bless. Thanks so much for your talking about hearts. Do that