Speaker 1: Baby, you're a gamester too. It takes out a tangle you mess with mess with me, Baby, I'm a gangster too, Baby, You're game statue.
Speaker 2: For the warning.
Speaker 3: This podcast is designed to take you outside of your comfort zone and make you question reality.
Speaker 2: Listener Discretion is a vibe talk with me fellas. This ain't my first time.
Speaker 3: At the rodeo.
Speaker 2: Hello everyone, and welcome to another episode of the Unfiltered Rise with Me. He love, and today I have an amazing friend of mine, Julia from the Cosmic Peach.
Speaker 4: How you doing, girl, I'm doing great. Thanks for having me. I'm so excited to be here.
Speaker 2: I'm excited you're here. And when I heard this episode, I was like, oh, I am such a lover of Marylyn and as a nurse, your points are really great because I was like, I can see it. I don't want to ruin it for anybody, so I'm not gonna tell. But when we get there, we get there, and I was like, I think Julia figured it out on that one.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I always really loved Marylyn too, and she's so iconic for so many reasons. If you go to like any makeup store anywhere like that, there's always like a dedication to Marilyn, like Marilyn's slipstick, like the color red, or you know, eyeshadow palettes, t shirts, posters for your wall, like she's still so iconic, and it's almost as if she's more famous in death than she was in her life. And when something like that it is the case, then it's usually because they were some type of sacrificial lamb to me, like Kurt Cobain, more famous in death than in life. A lot of times when somebody dies a tragic way, they're more famous in their death than they were in their life, like twenty seven club kind of shit. And so I started looking at because on the surface level, there are a lot of conspiracies about Marylyn just because she was involved with both of the Kennedy brothers. I think everybody can agree with that. There's a lot of substantial evidence to support that she was having an affair with not only John F. Kennedy but Robert too. So there are surface level conspiracies. But then besides, even like the spiritual aspect of her death, there is so much physical evidence that any doctor, like you said nurse could look at and go, this isn't fucking adding up. This isn't fucking right. And yet we're led to believe that she was so depressed, and they love to do it on Netflix too and HBO Max and like all these movies that they put out about her, like she was insanely depressed and she was on pills and she just overdosed herself and she just couldn't do it anymore and she just killed herself. And that's one hundred percent not what happened. And I hope today that I can go over some of the inconsistencies for everyone and prove that Marilyn absolutely did not kill herself.
Speaker 2: Whatso I would I would love to comment on that and give you another case, honestly, and I'll even do it with you if you want. But the girl from Poltergeist, Heather Rourke, is another one. I'm like, that kid did not die like they said, like that is a messed up.
Speaker 4: Yes, of the they said she had a colon condition.
Speaker 2: Doesn't that make you wonder? No, she literally died of constipation, and they were like, oh, well, she had a condition and it went undiagnosed. If your kid is in that much pain, And it was truly like this twisted bow conditioner or something something like don't you think you'd notice as a parent, like what kind of people are they?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 4: Way? Yeah, that's what yeah, yeah, And that's what I've always said too, because there is that story about Heather or Roarc that she was having to perform these like John Bennet Ramsey esque like pageant shows and that they were doing stuff to her like behind the scenes. So no, I don't think she died of a fucking colon condition.
Speaker 2: They say that you creep picture yeah of Stevens. Oh is there and she's on his lap, and it will one hundred percent make you know that he's not right, Like it's oh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one hundred And I mean like they say because in Poltergeist three she was getting kind of chunky, like she looked a little bloated or swollen. That that's what it was, that she had this colon condition. And dude, if you're constipated, your whole fucking body doesn't swell up. Oh yeah, no, like your face and neck, Like when's the last you're like, oh, I know, I got a ship because my fucking neck is bloated, Like when's the last time that's happened to you?
Speaker 2: Unless she was freaking septic already. I mean I could see if she was septic, but like just the pictures alone, and I heard the same thing as you about the whole gen beneathing, and I was like, no, not not buying it. No, She's like, yeah, like that other kid way.
Speaker 4: If anything to me, not to like get too far off the topic, but if anything, to me, she looked like she was going through like a pre pubescent kind of like weight change, you know, like she might may have started yeah, like every kid around her age, no matter how skinny you become later on in life. Like look at the kid from stand by Me, you know who I'm talking about. He's a little fact kid and he turned out to be super fucking honest one, and he was real buff and like lean and trim. So like, if anything to me, she was going through like a little chubby phase. And they were like, oh, well look at her. She she got bloated and had this colon and and that's you. And then she died and it's like yeah, right, okay, well what about other stories where you guys were doing stuff to her? You know? It just yeah, But that's kind of like with Marilyn because everybody says like she's a drug addict, and she takes all these not not illegal drugs, but prescribed to her, like she was a prescription drug addict, like she was taking sleeping pills. And not to say that she wasn't taking illegal drugs, but like the ones that they like to blame on, this is prescription sleeping pills, that she was addicted to them, that she fucking you know, would just take handfuls of them. And again that is not the case because as we'll get into the episode, she didn't even have access to the amount of drugs that eventually ended up killing her. And so I want to just take it from the top. Actually, because her official cause of death was acute barbituate poisoning. That is what they say, that she took a lethal dose of sedative drugs and she was found naked in her home in California. They took pictures of her. That's how we know it's real, right, because they took pictures of her, so that it must be how they say it is because we got a picture. And then they blasted her in the newspaper. You know, Marilyn dies of pills, and it was so very tragic and for her to have lived her life as like a sex symbol and as one of the most attractive women alive. They really shamed her in her death. They by taking nude photographs of her dead. Her face was bloated and bruised, and I almost felt like it was to kind of like dehumanize her in her death. Uh, you know, she's like a piece of garbage. We'll just you know, take pictures of her all bruised and naked and bloated. We'll put that in the newspaper, you know, married, maybe that.
Speaker 2: Was part of maybe that was part of a humiliation ritual.
Speaker 4: Because it it really is it really.
Speaker 2: Because the wives would have been pissed, right, like if what could you do for your wife? Like I'm not a crazy person, so I wouldn't want this, but like what would you do to make her happy? Like, look, she's ugly now, right, Like she's not even hot, no.
Speaker 4: And like everyone knew about marilynd Like she wouldn't leave to go to the fucking mailbox without looking a certain way. So to shame her like that, and her death to me speaks volumes because a lot of famous actresses have died, maybe not of overdose, but it's like why go to the degree of saying like nude body Marylyn, found in the nude Marylyn, and even the candle in the wind song Elton John wrote for her, it's like Marilyn was found in the nude and they keep repeating that, like she's naked, she's you know, bruised, and she's bloated, and she's got pills knocked over on the nightstand, and like they just really set it up to be somewhat cinematic and like theater esque type of type of way. So I mean, it's just, yeah, I think it was a sales job at that point, because there were a lot of things looking back on it now that we're going to discuss today that just didn't make any type of sense whatsoever. And but I do have some notes here that I read this book. Anybody can find it. It's called Dead Wrong Show you here, and it's by Richard Belzer and David Wayne, and apparently one of them is a comedian, And you know, I think that's ironic because like most comedians, like Sam Tripoli, you know, like some shit is up, Like we make fun and we joke and laugh, but like at the end of the day, fucking like uh yup comedians and shit like that, like Joe Rogan as a podcast obviously, like they're some of the best conspiracy theories.
Speaker 2: Yes, yep, because we don't ever take life seriously, right, We're always like, sure, I could get it, I can see h. I saw the funniest quote about that the other day and said, when I was young, we didn't need Joe Rogan. My friend had a brother that was twenty seven and still lived at home and smoke pot in his room with his glow and the dark posters. He told me, the Mayans invented cell phones.
Speaker 4: Dude, That's what I'm talking about. Like the stand up comedians and ship they write books, they have to go into all this fucking research and shit. The coolest motherfucker's alive. But right, So we talked a little bit about her having a relationship with not only John F. Kennedy but also with Robert Kennedy, but she also had sexual relationships with like some of the other top dogs in the Mafia, Johnny Roselli, Frank Sinatra, Sam g and Kanna. She had sexual relationships with all of these people. So she had her hand in both sides, like she had her hand in the mafia, and she had her hand in the US government. So just looking at her body count, she was blowing through like some of the She even had connections to a Soviet spy what was his name?
Speaker 2: G and Conna is an interesting namy just out there because he's wildly unknown. But I will tell you why I know him is because he's part of the Mormon mafia connection, dude.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing she was. She was screwing that guy. She was screwing Frank Sinatra. She was Frederick Field, that's his name. He was a Soviet spy, Frederick Field, And so she was screwing that guy. And it just makes you wonder like like, let's just say you got to Maryland's level of fame overnight, and you could have anybody you wanted to, because let's be real, everybody wanted her and you could just like have your pick of the litter. Her choices are a little suspicious just on the surface because like to me, I'd be like, oh, this actor, oh, this musician, Oh you know this this this, yeah, I get it. Frank Sinatra, he was a musician, but he's also like super mafia. And then like who knows about Sam g and Conna other than like maybe someone like you, you and I and like you have your picture maybe right, and like, yeah, John F. Kennedy was a handsome guy. Robert F. Kennedy or Robert Uh, yeah, he was okay looking. I mean, he wasn't as good looking as John. But she's she's doing both of the brothers. I mean, it just seems a little weird to me. But so we have all of that, and we also have the fact that her phone is being tapped by not only the US government but by the mafia as well. So all of her phone calls are literally being double tapped by the mafia and the US government. And she's getting double tapped by both the mafia government. Yeah, I mean, let's.
Speaker 2: Be honest, Like I'm not trying to say that all women are good girls, but like, for the most part, what girl do you know that can do whatever she wants that wants to be double tapped by brothers? I don't know too many. I know a lot of guys that would have that fantasy.
Speaker 4: Though, Yeah, dudes for sure, Like I'm sure the Kennedys were laughing their asses off, like, oh my god, yeah, you know, we both got Maryland but for her, it's like Jesus, She's got like guys coming in and out like every other day, just random dudes, not random, but like I said, like yeah, mafia dudes, government dudes. And so for me, I talked about this a little bit with Sean mccannon from the Wake the Dead podcast. Yeah sean'screach he he, and I talked about how she was probably a programmed like like a sex kitten thing MK, because when you look at the type of dudes that she, like I said before, the type of dudes she was sleeping with, and how frequently she was getting just tapped by all these random guys, you start to think that she is part of a program. There are also a lot of clues to suggest that she was a programmed multiple and probably had split personality disorder. They changed her name, they changed her physical appearance. They pretty much turned her into this Barbie Doll esque type of person, which to me signals that she's probably part of this program. Because one of the things that they always like to do, if you look at Eminem or whoever, they always like bleached the hair, and you know, she changed her name, she essentially became a completely different person. Overnight a lot of people and think about think about she went from a brunette norma Jean, she lived in foster cares her whole life. She was like a broken, abandoned person. Nobody would care if anything happened to her, and they'd pluck her out and put her in part of the program because it's so easy to use women who are orphans or children who are orphans for these type of programs because nobody cares what happens to them. And she also had like top secret clearance to look out Mountain Laboratory where they were filming stuff films and doing all this weird stuff. And so you just start to wonder, like, what is it about Maryland that she would have that type of access or those type of connections or clearance or unless she was part of the programs, And her death may very well tell a lot about how deeply involved she was because of the crazy cover job that they did. And so let's get into some of the inconsistencies here. They said that she had chloral hydrate and nimbutah in her system, and that she had enough chloral hydrate and nimbutah to where she would have had to have taken seventy seven to eighty eight pills. Whow So if you can imagine, so they said she would have had to take sixty to seventy nimbtah and seventeen to eighteen chloral hydrate. That's the level she had in her system. First off, she didn't even have access to that type of a prescription. None of her doctors were writing her that, and actually they were weaning her off of them. They were giving her less and less and less to try to get her to the point where she didn't need them as much. So the prescription that she had just filled like a week ago or a few days before her alleged suicide, she had like a prescription for maybe twenty tablets or something like that. But the level in her bloodstream would suggest that she had taken like seventy seven pills. And what's interesting about that is digestion stops at death, so you would expect to find her in her stomach something called refractive crystals, and that is what you will find. As medication starts breaking down in your stomach, it gets broken down into what are called refractive crystals. So you would expect to find those in the stomach and the digestive track, and you would also expect to find undigested tablets because she would have died before like they even were fully digested. And then the I want to say the chloral hydrate, but it could have been the nimbutola I don't remember now, but one of them is coded in like this super super thick yellow dye, and you would also expect to find that. And when they did the autopsy, there was absolutely no trace of refractive crystals and absolutely no trace of undigested tablets or the yellow dye that you would expect to find from someone who had overdose on sedative drugs, Like if you crack someone open who's taken seventy seven pills, you're gonna find some shred of evidence of something. But what they found is that her stomach was completely empty and her digestive track was completely empty. So how the fuck do you explain a sedative drug overdose with pills that she was supposedly prescribed? And fucking we have two red flags right off the bat. She wasn't prescribed that amount, first off, and second off, where are they? Like seventy seve.
Speaker 2: And people people will say, Okay, she's hoarding them, right, I'm going to give the other side of this. But here's the thing. If she's hoarding them, how is she a drug addict? Oh well, I'm glad.
Speaker 4: You brought that up though, because if you're thinking that, then the listeners are thinking that. So let me go ahead and clear that up.
Speaker 2: Hang on, you got it?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's ridiculous, dat right, Yeah, because and she was too. She was severely addicted to them, which is why her doctors said that they were weaning her off and engaging. And I want to bring this.
Speaker 2: I want to bring this point up is people are so quick to say she was addicted. Okay, maybe, but if they've only got a twenty pill prescription and I don't know how often she filled it, like weekly or monthly or what. But here's the thing that tells me there's a dependence there. There are many people in this world that actually need pain pills, that actually need sleeping pills, that actually need I don't know what, Okay, lots of pills in the world, but you know the only people that get demonized are the people that take narcotics. There is a dependence, Yeah, a dependent person, which is what I'm sure she became. Why because she's sleeping on the road, she's sleeping on set, she's sleeping on plane, she's sleeping on trains. Like, yeah, you're gonna probably have insomnia, and she's probably worried about all her boyfriends killing her.
Speaker 4: Imagine getting fucking like you need something to help you sleep at night. She run and train on you every other day, So sure, or she might.
Speaker 2: Well, she's got to keep in that personality. If we're talking her alter you're trying to get.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm not gonna I'm not gonna kink shame or anything like that. But like, if dudes are running train on you every other day, you got this whole secret life going on, you probably need some fucking help sleeping. Let's be real. Yeah, and she wasn't depressed. Yeah she was a person and so yeah, she she did have prescription medication available to her. But the crazy thing is in what her friend wanted to testify and say this, but she never got to t I Marilyn called her that night, the night that she killed herself, supposedly, and Marilyn was like, listen, I need you to bring me some sleeping pills because I don't have anymore or I don't have enough or whatever.
Speaker 3: She said.
Speaker 4: She literally called her friend and said, I don't have any. Do you have some? If you do, please bring them over because I want them. And so she clearly had already ran through her prescription. So her friend also said that she was speaking very clearly, that she there was no sign of like slurred speech or let's be real if you've taken, if you've already taken seventy seven sleeping pills, you're not gonna fucking sound great when you're making this phone at all. And her friend, yeah, I mean like, and her friend is like, she sounded perfectly coherent, no slurred speech, no sign of like that she had just taken a whole bottle of pills and she said she was out of them and wanted her friend to bring her some. So there you go, right there. And her friend was never able to testify and say that because that would also bring up some red flags, you know, if she had seventy seven pills, why she calling her friend to bum some off of her, right, And they, uh, let's see here. They found when they did the autopsy that although the level of barbituates in her bloodstream was like crazy high, like ridiculously high. Like I said before, she would have had it taken like eighteen chloral hydrate and like seventy nimbutol or whatever. They found that the level in her liver was twice that or triple that, which means that they would have had to enter her body in a different way because your liver starts breaking the shit down, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, The.
Speaker 4: Guy who did her autopsy actually made like a smear of her gastric contents and put it under a microscope and it was completely clear there was She hadn't eaten that day, and she hadn't drank any alcohol that day. Her stomach was literally completely empty. You know, you would expect to find certain things in the stomach of a dead person, and it was almost like she had been fasting or some shit that day. No pills, no refractive crystals, no food, and no alcohol. So to me, it's like if this happened late at night, I just feel like she was in distress or some shit. I mean, she hadn't even eaten that day. She must have known like this something was coming, because she hadn't even literally her housekeeper said that she usually ate breakfast and that she would drink grapefruit juice and literally gave this whole like, oh you know Marylyn and da da dah. This was her schedule and so something obviously would have had to happen that changed her routine that day. And obviously, like I said, she didn't take pills because they weren't in there. And as they're doing the autopsy, they start to put two and two together. The guy who did it, his name was doctor Nogucci. And this guy has done manyelebrity autopsies and he's never been discredited and no one's ever said that he has lied or made anything up or like. He's very highly respected. But he's hard to find information on, which makes me think they can't discredit him. But they also don't want people finding out what he's saying because he said he saw a secondary lividity markings on Marylyn. And the lividity is when your blood settles a lot of people know that, but just in case you don't, when you die in your blood settles, you get like a pinkish reddish it's they're called lividity marks. And if you look a dead body around, you can tell how they died or if they have been moved after death because Marilyn actually had secondary vidity markings and then she had tertiary lividity markings, which means she was actually moved three times after she died, which also doesn't fit the suicide story because they said that. You know, her housekeeper went to check on her in the middle of the night, saw the light on under her door. The door was locked. She called her Maryland psychiatrist to come over to the house. Uh, the psychiatrist couldn't get in the door, so he had to break the bedroom window, crawl inside her bedroom and didn't didn't. He said, he didn't touch her, even though he's a medical professional. And the first thing you would think is the roller over and do like fucking CPR some shit fuckings, some shit out of her system. No, he just saw her leg and they're dead and was like, oh fuck, she's dead.
Speaker 2: And that.
Speaker 4: They called her primary care physician over to the house. They called her her her studio people, they called her publicist, They called everybody but the fucking cops. They stayed at the house for like three or four hours before they ever called the cops, and then by the time the first policeman got there, everything was like bizarrely staged, you know, but this is the story, and if that is the story, and if that's what we're meant to believe, then she would not have any secondary or tertiary fucking lividity markings because they said they didn't touch the body. They said they didn't move the body in any way, so there should be no reason for her to. It would appear she died in the face down position, what they called the soldier's position, with her arms down at the sides and her legs spread straight out on the bed and her face down. That's the soldier's position. That's the way that she died. But then there are these markings that would suggest she was rolled over onto her back for a considerable period of time and then flipped back over again back into the soldier's position, which is how she was found in. So there's the first position, the second position, and then the third position. And again, if it's a suicide and nobody touched the body, that doesn't make fucking sense whatsoever. And she also had a bruised purple colon, which if she took pills, why the fuck does she have that? And she also had uh, she had something else, God, I'm forgetting now she had, Oh, she had bruises on the back of her arms, and she had bruises on the back of her legs, and she had like a huge bruise on one of her butt cheeks, like halfway on her butt cheek, halfway on her hip. Like she she looked as if based on the bruising and the corner or it wasn't the corner. The autopsy doctor Noguchi, he said that it looked like she had been held down, her legs had been held down, her arms had been held down, and that somebody probably took a knee or something and fucking held her her, you know, butt down, because there was a huge bruise there, like a huge round bruise, and then there were like smaller bruises on the backs of her arms, in her legs, and then she had a bruised, swollen purple colon, and no fucking pills in the stomach. So I'm gonna just stop for a second and ask you, as a medical professional, if I told if you didn't know this was Marylyn, and I told you somebody was found like this, what would your honest opinion be at this point A fucking a fucking pill overdose, Is that what you're going with. I don't fucking think so.
Speaker 2: No, something nefarious for sure, yep, especially with tertiary marks, because the fact remains is like, that's just weird that you would move a person flip flip flip, like almost like they were either enjoying the body why it was still warm or taking photos is a guess, you know.
Speaker 4: And also when the first police police officer arrived on the scene, he noted some really peculiar things like the fact that if we're to believe this story, that Marilyn's house keeper saw the light under her bedroom door and couldn't get in and called her psychiatrist, and the psychiatrists couldn't get in, so he had to go break her bedroom window to crawl in to get in there to unlock the door from the inside. Why then, was all of the glass on the outside of the window in the yard. That doesn't make any fucking sense. And the housekeeper the police officer his name was Sergeant Jack Clemens, and he said he spoke with the u housekeeper and she had been busying herself on her fucking third load of laundry in the time that she found out Marilyn was dead. In the time that the police officer arrived, she was on her third load of laundry, and who's the fuck is she doing laundry for when her fucking employer is in the other room dead as But she also was very fidgety and very nervous and was sweating. And he said that her story sounded rehearsed. And after all this went down, she fucked off Europe for like three years and she didn't testify. She didn't and so that's interesting. She also, it later came out she hated Marylyn, and Marylyn treated her like dogshit. So I'm not surprised that she was complicit in all of this, But.
Speaker 2: Just the fact maybe they said we're gonna kill you girl, Like maybe they were like, you saw what happened.
Speaker 4: Right, yeah, yeah, yeah, one hundred and so the housekeeper thing was suspicious. The glass on the outside of the window is suspicious. The fact that they waited four hours to call the police suspicious. He also the police officer also noted that there was no sign of regurgitation anywhere in Maryland's bedroom, and that's one of the first signs that someone has overdosed. On pills, whatever pills they are, it doesn't matter. Your body goes into a freakout mode when you've taken a huge overdose of medication like that and you involuntarily start regurgitating half of the pills. So at any barbituate or otherwise overdose overdose death crime scene, you're gonna find some type of regurgitated material somewhere, and it's usually, according to the police officer, it's usually either in the bed or in the bathroom or wherever like nearby where the body is. So that was also highly suspicious because, as we said at the beginning of the episode, if you're going to take seventy seven pills, you're going to have some type recurgitated materials somewhere. You're also going to find some evidence of that in the stomach, which they did not. The other curious thing is when the police officer arrived.
Speaker 2: He.
Speaker 4: Was asking where if she took all these pills, where they would be. The doctors were stumped. They were like, oh my god, I don't know. Like, obviously, you know she was on these barbituates, and that's she must have taken the whole bottle, and we just found her like this and of course, they're like trying to sell the police officer their innocence, you know, like we just found her like this, We didn't touch her, we didn't, you know. And he's like, okay, well, where are the pills? And also if she took seventy seven pills, where is like how Like there's no glass of water, there's no juice, there's no milk, there's no nothing. And so he starts looking around in the house and in Marylyn's bathroom, and he finds out that it would be damn near impossible since we know, based on the autopsy, she didn't eat that day or drink anything besides water. She drank no alcohol, she drank no grapefruit juice or whatever her housekeeper said she liked to drink. She literally had no evidence of that at all. So if she was to take all these pills, where's the water glass or like, what the fuck? So he starts looking around the house and he realizes she's been remodeling the house and the fucking water is shut off and there's no way to even get water. So again, how preposterous is it she dry swallowed those bitches? Are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: She was a gagger?
Speaker 4: I heard she heard was a gagger.
Speaker 2: Marilyn was a gagger.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, there's no woman out there, you know what I'm saying. Even Marylynd those bad guys destroying, but she's no. And actually one of her friends, the same one who said that Marylyn called her begging for pills, she was like Marylyn had a hard time swallowing a pill, you know, like she like she didn't want to swallow a pill, let alone dry swallow seventy seven of those bitches. So he's the police officer is talking to her psychiatrists and her primary care physician, and they're like, well, let's look around. You know, there's got to be a drinking glass somewhere, There's got to be a pill bottle somewhere, and and there was nothing to be found. Well, the police officer kind of takes a break from the crime scene. He's making his notes. The rest of the the crew shows up, you know, like the coroner and like they come to get the body, and the coming to take pictures and shit, and like the slew of you know, other police officers whatever the fuck they all show up. And it's just interesting to me because like the newspaper with the picture they took of for oh Marylyn died of pills. Oh Marylyn found in the nude Marylyn just in time for them to break out the camera. Fucking there goes a knocked over bottle of pills on the nightstand, and there goes a fucking drinking glass that wasn't there five minutes ago. So it's, like I said before, the entire thing is completely staged. Sergeant Clemens wrote in his notebook that there was no pill bottle and that there was no drinking glass of any kind. And then, oh, right before the fucking reporters show up, there goes the fucking pill bottle knocked over with a few little pills scattered, and there goes the fucking drinking glass. So everything about the crime scene was staged. And the fact that she had been rolled over a bunch of times after she died, and they said, oh, we didn't touch her, Oh we didn't. The housekeepers acting retarded like she just had to fucking do laundry and shit, and he was like, so he asked the housekeeper keeper. He was like, so you've been doing laundry, but you know, obviously that's that doesn't take three hours, and you must have been doing something in the meantime until I got here, Like what were you doing? And she's like, well, you know, I was trying to find a window repair man, and I was trying like why would that be necessary, Like the bitch is dead. She doesn't care if there's a cool breeze coming through the window. She doesn't care about the fucking laundry you're doing audit. That doesn't make sense at all. And the doctors didn't have a good story either as to why it was taken them so long to call the police, like, oh, we had to call like her publicist and we had to call like da da, da, da da. It just didn't make sense whatsoever. And fucking the police officer didn't even get a chance to testify. Nobody wanted to hear from him because he was reporting the facts, right, He was reporting what actually fucking happened, and nobody wanted to hear about that shit. So he got buried. And doctor Nogucci called in a professional to observe his fucking findings and came to the same conclusion that for that amount of for that level of drugs to be found in her system, and two times that amount to be found in her liver and with the bruising and the swollen purpose bull colwon. Uh that she must have been given a deadly enema and so right up the ass. And she also had oh HEIGHTI remind me, when you die really fast and you turn blue, what is it called? Uh?
Speaker 2: You mean riga martis.
Speaker 4: No, It's like if you take a deadly injection of something, or you drowned or you get suffocated and all the blood vessels burst in your eyes and you turn Yes, she had that, and she also had all fucked me, hang on, she had something else.
Speaker 2: You're good. She had uh petikia I are really indicative of strangulation.
Speaker 4: Right, or a quick death where the oxygen is cut off extremely quickly, which also was inconsistent with a drug overdose, because you're not gonna have bursted blood vessels in your fucking eyeballs and you're also not going to turn blue.
Speaker 2: I can't be that much pressure.
Speaker 4: Cyanosis, Oh oh, I forgot. Yeah. So she had cyinosis and she had the fucking lividity marking. So those two things were also inconsistent with what the fuck they were trying to say.
Speaker 2: Hmm, that's crazy that they well, and I can't imagine of all the people that they bought off, they really just completely blew it on this one, Like why send it to that guy? If if they're going to do that, right, Like why send it to this famous autopsy person?
Speaker 4: Right one hundred and So we get to look in at the physical evidence, which isn't matching up at all. The story for her psychiatrist and her primary care doctor is not matching up at all. Her housekeeper focks off to Europe, and her story doesn't make sense at all. There's no evidence of pills in the stomach, there's all this other shit, And then we start to think that she didn't even have access to the drugs in the amount that killed her. And with the way that her colon was bruised in purple, and the bruises on the back of her arms and legs and the big one on her butt, it would suggest that someone someone held her down and administered a deadly enema, a liquid like a liquid fucking shot up the ass, and it killed her so quickly that she had so.
Speaker 2: Much quicker in the re recdum like people that unfortunately do illegal substances know this because a lot of times they get problems this way. It's a nice thing to know if you're sick and can't take a medication, orally if you're vomiting your head off, you can do that. Just be aware these things have problems sometimes that come with them if you don't know the correct dosage, because it's completely different in the rectum.
Speaker 4: Right, and it's just the fastest entry into the bloodstream. So if we can agree that the evidence has brought us this far, the only question now is who would have done that?
Speaker 2: And now the flu people.
Speaker 4: Right, that's where it starts to get controversial because there are so many theories. If we can at least agree on the death part and the fact that she didn't kill herself, the only question that we have left is who could have done this? And so we have the Kennedys, and we also have the Mafia, and there are two really good theories. When I first covered this in my two part series, when I did it in like a solo show on my show, I said that I think it was probably the Mafia, and they framed it to look like it was the Kennedys. But the more I look into it, it would appear to be probably the Kennedy's if I'm just being honest with you, because she was.
Speaker 2: She really, yeah, she really pissed off his wife at the happy birthday, mister President.
Speaker 4: That shit got her killed because there was a scrap of paper that was found in her bed with like the private phone number to the White House, like JFK's office or something, and she had that phone number scribbled down on a piece of paper that was found in her bed that later disappeared from the evidence. Also, all of the autopsy reports disappeared and all of the uh so, this is really interesting. Doctor Negucci takes all of the information that he gathered about his autopsy findings and like they want to retest everything because they're like, oh damn, that doesn't make sense, right, because she's died of a pill overdose. Let's pretest this. They go to retest everything, right, yeah, they're like they're gonna find something different on the second time. But they go to like retest the organ samples, and they find out that all of our fucking organs are missing. So if it if we're meant to believe like the story that they give us, what what the fuck happened to the liver? Like who the fuck took that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean I could see. Honestly, people are so weird and creepy.
Speaker 4: They left the tits but took the liver. Does that make sense to you?
Speaker 2: I mean it was.
Speaker 4: Hollowed out and then all of the autopsy records were missing liver, all internal organs in the autopsy report fucking went missing.
Speaker 2: That's so creepy. I could see some gross guys selling him. Actually, I know this sounds perverse and disgusting, but like it could go three ways. It could be a cleanup for the mob, a cleanup for the president, or it could be some sicko at the morgue that's like, guess what I got? You want to eat her liver? Like, dude, are dude?
Speaker 4: Dude? Her body went missing that night for three hours? My gosh. So, I mean, there's just so many ways to look at this as like it's just it can't be what they say that it was. And so back to the question though, like who did it? I mean, does it does matter? But at the same time, does it matter because like, obviously we know this is a lie, and obviously we know that her connections were interesting to say the least, and so could it have been the mob that kind of set it up to frame the Kennedys, because both of the Kennedys. No, I take that back. It was just Robert. Robert was there that morning. People saw him. The neighbors fucking saw him. And the neighbors say that they were having a scuffle that morning. Robert was at her house, they had a scoffle, And so it could be one of two things. Like I said, the mob were pissed off at the Kennedys because of something like they helped they helped racketeering. Yeah, helped him get in and then he like he like stabbed him in the back, stabbed him in the back essentially, So they were pissed off and wanted some shit like this to happen. Anyways, But was that why she died. I feel like that's a little extreme if we're just talking about revenge, right, But there's the whole birthday party thing with the dress, and you know, Kim Kay wore that dress like a couple of years ago, and you know they say that she didn't alter it at all to fit inside her dress. Let's be real, I actually have it in my notes. I've made a cute little note about that when I was reading this book. They say that she didn't alter Marylynd's dress whatsoever, that she just fit in it perfectly. My ass, because uh.
Speaker 2: Hoops were not that big number one, no, number two, there, no no. And Marylyn well, they say she destroyed Kim destroyed that dress, that it's destroyed.
Speaker 4: So I have it right here in the book and I have a post it note on there because I looked it up. Marilyn was a size six. Everybody wants to say how Marilyn was so curvy and like volumptuous, And I don't know where the fuck they're getting that from, because on my best day, I'm not a size six, and I'm a pretty slender person, you know. Like Kim's hips don't lie, all right, Oh it's not a size fucking six. Kim is a sixteen for those hips. If she isn't everywhere her hips and ass are her hips and ass aren't fitting into Marylyn's fucking shoe. Okay, Like, there is no way you're telling me any piece of Kim is fitting into any piece of anything that Marilyn ever owned. Her case, if.
Speaker 2: If it had a free waist, if it had a free waist and it wasn't fitted, I'll give it to her, but no.
Speaker 4: No, it was fitted. It was fitted. It was actually for Maryland.
Speaker 2: If the dress had a free waist and it wasn't.
Speaker 4: You're talking about like a like a a line or something like that. Yeah, so the dress was actually designed for Maryland. And just to give you an example of how much she probably paid to wear the dress, because she probably would have had to buy it because she ruined it. So you know, if you break it, you buy it. In nineteen ninety nine, this dress that Marylyn wore to the Happy Birthday celebration, they sold it at an auction at Christie's in New York for one million, two hundred and sixty thousand dollars, okay, in nineteen ninety nine, So how much do you think it would be worth now? And she put her big fat ass in it and fucking destroyed it.
Speaker 2: I mean I heard she she ruined it. I did hear she ruined it. That it's all.
Speaker 4: But this idea that Marylyn was curvy, I don't know, like in comparison.
Speaker 2: To what maybe I think maybe she was, Like if you look at her old pictures, like when you look at her old, old pictures, Like when she first came on the scene, she had a lot more going on. Then she got really thin, then she got kind of heavier again because she'd had all those miscarriages. So I'm like, okay, at what point were you measuring after her worst miss carriage ever?
Speaker 3: Like that.
Speaker 2: Measurements, you know, the poor lady can't get a break, Like, yeah, no, she really couldn't.
Speaker 4: But the thing is just like I think Kim, or at least they want us to think, like Kim kind of took over this uh like sex symbol for our generation, kind of as if Maryland, you know she was Maryland was was getting you know, trains ran on her, but she was still real classy and like elegant. Kim is a fucking sloppy ass witch bitch, and I just don't see the comparison between the two of them. But it's almost like.
Speaker 2: Just the train, just the trains, girl, just the trains.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know, they want us to think that that Kim is is like this, it's it's ritual is in some way kind of yeah.
Speaker 2: And she I don't know that because a size sixteen, even in the fifties was only a size twelve.
Speaker 4: So yeah, and it's saying that this dress right here of Maryland's was a six because.
Speaker 2: The twelve was probably when she first came out or had that miscarriage. How much you want to be well one?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And so she was not invited to that birthday party. She invited herself.
Speaker 2: I know this is this is why you did.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, I'm for you. I have to say it played a major part in it because they uninvited her, and she was like, I'm Marilyn Monroe. If I want to go, I'm gonna go. They even threatened to like destroy her contract over it. They were like, we're gonna we're gonna fucking shred your fucking contract if you show up at this part anyway.
Speaker 2: For her, though, good on you girl. You know what if you get treated like that and you're and you're the you know, the the other girl, the side hoe, and you get treated wrong and you want to make a scene, I guess make that scene. Guys, keep it in your pants. Don't have a side shiet.
Speaker 4: Think of Think of the clout that she had to not only show up uninvited, but be like, I'm also gonna perform. How about that up?
Speaker 2: She pulled that I'm gonna show you what you're gonna miss cards she did, ye, Yeah, I'm just Jackie. She looks like she could be a scary bitch sometimes, you know what, Jackie Kennedy don't like you want to mess with her. And I'm not talking about boxing, like Marilyn would have won a boxing match because she's from the streets, but like not Jackie. She's that girl that poisoned your coffee as.
Speaker 4: She gave it to you with oh yeah, oh deadly, deadly. And she's French too, Jacqueline.
Speaker 2: I don't trust her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't trust the French. I wouldn't trust a fucking said dirty. That's all they played dirty.
Speaker 2: Hey, I will say this for the French. I went to France and I went to Paris, and I have never felt like a more desired woman in my entire life. In fact, we couldn't leave there. I was like, no, no, that it's so rapey there. I didn't show we yes, it's so bad. We we could.
Speaker 4: Not go in the streets.
Speaker 2: And all I had on was a sweater flare dress, so nothing, no fitted, none, none of that, just a flare dress and it was a sweater one, clear down, clear down turtleneck the whole nine yards. But it like fit me. It was a sweater, you know, sweater type. We had to go to the bathroom and change. We did not leave that airport. M m m m. We did not wear any clothes like that.
Speaker 4: They wanted to. They wanted to their French bagget something.
Speaker 2: I was terrified. I then understood, like I look around the streets and I was like, these women do not have their shit together. They all got a bun and their hairs like flipped, messy bun. They got the scarf on, like extra scarfs, and I'm like, now I know why they all have four scarfs and the Mormons, yes, and they're trying to hide everything. But then after I walked down the street, I was like, no, I know why. Okay, I got you. Yeah, I need I need to get scrape.
Speaker 4: On a Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: That's why I say the French they probably small. If I'm just gonna be honest, I imagine.
Speaker 2: I will tell you this. They will walk straight up to your face and tell you some crazy stuff. I'm like, I can smell your breath, bro, like that is.
Speaker 4: Way, oh my god.
Speaker 2: Like get back. I will knock you into next month. Yeah, I'm not nice, I'm not I am approachable if you know me, But if you don't know me, you best not be able to get your breath by me.
Speaker 4: I don't think that. Yeah, and you know what, No, this is a side tangent. But since you brought it up the the place that I worked before, I don't know if I ever told you this, but we like pulled people's teeth out because they had like perio and shit, and like once you smell that, you'll never fucking get it. A dead body smell. And like, I know what smell it is.
Speaker 2: I know that smell. I smelled it and wound.
Speaker 4: And like, yeah, it's like dead body mixed with like fishy puss and steak.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude, if they walked into the room, you could smell them before you saw them kind of thing. You know what I'm saying, Like, that's just an unpleasant I just imagine this is so probably mean of.
Speaker 2: Me to We'll check this part out.
Speaker 4: We'll check this part out. I just imagine, like the type of dudes you're talking about, like having fucking pario breath, let's just be disgusting.
Speaker 2: I am so funny that way because I grew up a little hard around the edges.
Speaker 4: So I am not the girl.
Speaker 2: I'm not.
Speaker 4: Don't bring the fucking pario mouth over me. Oh my god. And I'm married alive myself.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I I wear my ring. You better step back away from me. But they do not have any blonde haired like white blonde haired women, and they have no women with short hair. They have no short haired women. So I stuck out. There was no BLI it was not and they were all five ft six. I'm like, oh lord, I'm four inches above every person here.
Speaker 5: And also now I do not fit in clearly. I am not from Oh. But it's like like like, oh, they hate Americans over there. I'm like, well, they loved me.
Speaker 4: So I was gonna say it's because that one lady that came on your show, uh and said that you were in Nephelom.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, that's what it is. They know. They're like, oh, pay homage. I'm like, that's right.
Speaker 4: You draw them in with your fucking magic.
Speaker 2: The magic. Yeah. And I was with my older my oldest daughter, who also looks just like me. You've seen a picture of her, and we were looks like twins. Yeah, she's five foot eight and five foot nine. She has blue eyes. I have green eyes. That's the only difference. But I tell you, I was in a freaking club getting just a drink, like it's like a bar, not like a club, just a drink, and some guy walked straight in my face. He was from our hotel, and he's like, you're the most beautiful woman I've ever seen in my entire life.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh my god, so awkward.
Speaker 2: You're just like you're embarrassed for them, like I just and and my daughter was like really he was so mad because she thought he was cute. And I was like, listen, I don't want nothing to do with no crazy French man. So if you want to talk to him, knock yourself out.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was like, I was nice and everything, but they're just like really brazen. I mean, it's a way to go French guys. I mean, I guess, like, way to go you, But I was, yeah, no, we don't do it like that.
Speaker 4: Isn't that where did you see taken with Liam Neeson?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Is that where she went on a trip or ship like that?
Speaker 2: I think it was Paris maybe, so I think everybody's Jeffrey Dahmer. You already know walking down I'm walking down the street like.
Speaker 4: Me too, me too. I have a horrible like so another side, and then I promise I'm being back to Maryland.
Speaker 2: And to our fans. We love you. But like there's reasons, there are reasons.
Speaker 4: Oh you just have to hear this ship. So you know how my mind works anyways, Like I always feel like everyone's out to get me. And so Colby and I on our way here, stopped at this gas station, truck stop whatever, and I always make sure I have my phone on me just in case I get abducted, and so like, at least you can find where my carcasses later, as long as they well they could like discard my phone somewhere, but at least you'll know like the general vicinity of where my carcass is. But so we go to this like truck stop and they're working on the women's bathroom and they're like putting new toilets in there or something. So I had to go in this shower room to use the bathroom. And it was like an Indian guy and he was not creepy or anything, but he's like, hey, go in the shower room, and so I went in there and this other guy started banging on the door, like multiple times, banging on the door to get in there. And I mean, that's the most vulnerable position you can be in a in a shower room with your pants down and some dude banging on the door. I have no ever pushed piss out harder or faster in my life. And I was like, this is it. This is it. This is the part where he's here and he rapes me to death, like, oh my gosh. And then I opened the door really quick to get out of there, and he was just like fucking standing there in the doorway, and I was like, this is it. I'm gonna get raped and murdered and I'm gonna die, and fucking why am like this? I see the light at the end of the tunnel, but I mean, I don't know you're real.
Speaker 2: Because it's really desolate, you guys if you never.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was in the middle of nowhere. But so that's why I always say, like, I always think that I'm gonna get raped and murdered. It's probably because it is, though, because I've watched true crime stuff with my mom since I was a little kid, and you know, I think a lot of that stuff is psyops a little bit like the way they sensationalized murder and rape the way they sensationalize serial killers. And I'm starting to find that out, like as I move along in my conspiracy theory journey, but as a kid watching that stuff and until just recently, really the the idea of like a lone nut psychopath raping, murdering person that's just like out there and you don't know where they are, and that they could be like extremely good looking and like you'd never know, or you know, like Jeff Don worked out a fucking chocolate factory or like whatever he did. Yeah, if they're just like hidden in plain sight. Like the thought of that it terrified me as a kid, and it yeah, I mean, I feel like it has definitely followed me into my adult life a little bit because I'm always so weary of being alone places. But the whole uh serial killer thing, I don't know if you've gotten a chance to listen to my uh and I guess shameless plug my new program to kill a series, but it's yeah, I mean I think there are some some interesting uh you would like it let's just say that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But.
Speaker 4: The more you look into it, you kind of see, like the whole serial killer thing is probably like unfortunately a bunch of people who have been programmed and home grown from our own secret military operations, like Henry Lee Lucas. He said that, David Berger, you know, they they say shit like that. Ted Bundy was even involved in politics to some degree, you know, so, but I don't trust him. I don't trust any of them. But see, getting back to Maryland, though, it is like it sucks to think that it was probably the Kennedy's. Like I know a lot of people want to say, like, oh, it was the CIA, or it was the mob, or it was whoever. But after the birthday party, shit started to go fucking downhill fast, and I'm more and more leaning towards the idea that this was an inside job. You know this, Well, she definitely didn't kill herself, So those are options.
Speaker 2: I don't think. I don't think you want to violently hold yourself down and cause butt bruises. Why you exterminate yourself through the anus, especially knowing how vain she was and I'm sorry she was, but like I get it, girl, Like I'm not going to my mailbox some kind of way either, So you know, like she wouldn't want to die like that, Like what if she craped? What if she crapped herself? Like and ps, what the hell was the little miss?
Speaker 5: Uh?
Speaker 2: I'm cleaning everything? While was it? She? I'm just curious, That's.
Speaker 4: What I said too, because there had to have been some type of a mess that needed to be cleaned up.
Speaker 2: She can tell, she needs to tell if we take.
Speaker 4: Into consideration how vain of a person she was. And let's just say that I'm also in you know, most women are in some way a little vain. If you're gonna kill yourself and you are Marilyn Monroe, you telling me that's the way she decided to.
Speaker 2: Go out like you make on Yeah, yeah dress.
Speaker 4: No suicide note, no suicide note. She was like an extremely dramatic person, and she journaled every single day. She had a stash of journals and that's the thing. They she kept her journals in her guest house, which tell me why this makes sense if she killed herself. The night that her body was found, her guest house was broken into and all of her journals and shit were missing. Oh okay, Okay, Yeah, she didn't leave a suicide note. She didn't have any makeup on, she didn't have her hair done, and actually she had just placed the call right before her hour of death, as they would later come to find, like, moments before her hour of death, she placed the call to her hairdresser confirming her appointment for the next morning. These are just things a suicidal person on the brink of death would not be doing. And again, the bear dresser did not say that she had any indication of thinking this person was on pills or overdosed in anyway. She was coherent, she didn't have any slurds, each nothing. She confirmed her hair appointment for the next morning. She also, like a few days prior to this, had a session with her psychiatrist, and her psychiatrists was saying, like in what good spirits she was, that she had a bunch of projects coming up that she was really looking forward to, that she felt like she had turned her life around and things were looking up, and then all of a sudden, she just kills herself. And Netflix and HBO Max loved to portray her as this depressed, suicidal maniac that was just you know, at her wits end. And couldn't take it anymore and just murdered herself. But that is not the story, Like, that's just not the case. A lot of people talked about how she was on the upswing, how her doctors were wean her off of medication. You know, she called and confirmed a hair appointment. She talked to her friend on the phone, like these are just things. You know, Robert Kennedy was seen at her house earlier that day, like the birthday party. You start adding up all of this shit together, and it to me points more in the direction of, uh, you know, what did she know? Who was she about to tell?
Speaker 2: Uh? Because he made him He made a threat. She made a threat like if you do this to me and you embarrass me, I'm gonna sing like the bitch that I am. Because she comes off you know she's a bitch. I mean she shows up at a party and his wife is there. You know that's bitchy shit.
Speaker 4: You know she already definitely and if she was a programmed multiple, which I think that she was, you have to wonder what all she you and what information she had gathered that she could have started, you know, singing about. And there was an aspect of her probably one of her personalities that was a great business woman. She made great business decisions, and she made really great career decisions actually, And so that's why I say when you look at her and there's actually a poster of her where they put like a big monarch butterfly over her face, and to me, again, that just seems like they're telling you without telling you. But she was probably a programmed multiple and like one of her personalities was really smart about shit. And there was like probably her alpha personality that was like Norma Jean, like the broken person that grew up in an orphanage and was like wanting love and all the things. And she, like you said, she had a bunch of miscarriages, and I'm sure that in some ways she was a depressed person. I think maybe her alpha personality was a depressed person. And then like her her programmed personality was like a devious, bitch, crazy path like yeah, like catch me outside type shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, she's from the streets, right, you don't grow up in orphanages and foster homes and you don't know how to fight.
Speaker 4: She knows how the night or yeah, that night after the birthday party, because she was all over the Kennedys, both of them, just flaunting her shit left and right. And that night, the CIA showed up at the hotel rooms of all these reporters who were taking pictures of Maryland with the Kennedy brothers, and they confiscated all of their shit. They confiscated all the photos. They even confiscated some of the cameras, and like they're well there, and they were like, you are not to write anything about Marilyn and the Kennedy brothers. You are not to write anything. So you know already this cover up had begun, and Jackie was fucking pissed off. I'm sure pissed off.
Speaker 2: I would be pissed because you know, she already gave up one of her kids for him to get into office. I'm sorry, it's true, like they had a really bad death of one of their kids. Like if you've done all this sacrifice and then this girl shows up, like, I'd be pissed.
Speaker 4: It's interesting that you bring that up because I covered in another episode in Don't Get Me to Lie, and I can't remember which one it was, but I talked about Martha Moxley because her death was super fucking suspicious and it turned out that it was one of Ethel's.
Speaker 2: Nephews. Oh nephew okay, murdered her with a golf club. Wow.
Speaker 4: And they covered that whole ship up, Like.
Speaker 2: I think I heard that episode. She was at a birthday party or something, and then they they tried to cover they were rich or something. Yes, because I remember this, yep, I remember.
Speaker 4: It wouldn't be the first time that they right, it would be the first time, like they fucked around and killed somebody and then the fucking the whole thing gets covered up just because he's a Kennedy y so.
Speaker 2: Well, and maybe that was he was given the line like you're cleaning up your sloppy, fucking mess because look at this, you're creating an embarrassment not only for yourself, but now for the nation because that happened at a birthday party for the president, Like I mean, you know, or she could be a spy, you know, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I mean, Ethel was was kind of unfortunately looking. I don't know if you ever no, I know, but I'm saying. I'm saying Ethel though, if you were gonna get jealous, I mean, she's not the one, because like she already is unfortunate looking. She's already it's like, look at all this ship I've done for you, and like you're just gonna launch yourself around with you know. It was just like that one with that and then Jack supposed to like she she had a trip plan to go to like France or some ship like that, and then heard that Marilyn was going to be at the party and canceled all of her plans so she could be there or something. I don't know, but the thing is.
Speaker 2: But she she was. She was completely opposite of Marylyn. So if you're gonna be jealous of somebody like you'd be like, why didn't you sleep with somebody like me? Like this chick looks Yeah, that's.
Speaker 4: Like the ultimate, the ultimate, isn't it? You cheated on someone who looks nothing like me? But I don't think that he he discriminated. I think that woman.
Speaker 2: Yeah, talk about his counting the boy who they were just hooking up left and right like show. Yeah. I thought he was gonna die as a kid, So he's living it up now because he was real sick when he was young and that's why. Yeah, yeah he was bedridden, but.
Speaker 4: So so wasn't Joseph Smith.
Speaker 6: But yes, yes, I it's a full circle moment telling you.
Speaker 4: But if you want to believe it was the Kennedy's fine, If you want to believe it was the mob to frame the Kennedy's fine. If you want to believe that the CIA had some part to do with it, fine. But at least you can agree that she didn't kill herself. Who you want to to attribute it to, I mean, I think is up for speculation because none of us really can know for sure. We can kind of like put the pieces together of like who she was fucking with and like her connections and kind of go from there. But I almost kind of like leave it. Yeah, well I was gonna say, I kind of like to leave it as to choose your own adventure, kind of because it gives the listener an opportunity to look into it for themselves and see who they think they want to blame it on. But if I were to just say one hundred percent one way or the other who I thought it was, I really I really don't know and could be wrong. So I hate to say for sure, but I'm leaning more towards the Kennedys. And every time I do this presentation, I start to lean even more towards them, because it just the birthday party really was like the nail and the coffin for her especially, and they found that like piece of paper in her bed with like the office phone number on it, and that disappeared out of evidence and stuff, and it just.
Speaker 2: Well, didn't you find it completely okay? Either two things are at play on this next little piece. Either JFK Junior saw some shit because he conveniently disappeared right with his wife. Or I always wondered about that when he disappeared on his little airplane, like did he know something and he was gonna be like, I'm gonna tell some stories here, and or his mom made some karmic bad decisions like something over on that, you know, like, well, in that family's cursed.
Speaker 4: That family, they're all cursed. And I mean, you know, they say that lightning doesn't strike twice in the same place, But what are the odds that RFK Junior and his sister both sound like they have fucking turettes?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's weird. And then on top of it, you know, there was another brother that died. John F. Kennedy's brother I think died before because he wasn't supposed to be the one because he was sickly. I think there was another one. I can't remember for sure for sure, but.
Speaker 4: It's like all the the QAnon stuff with like JFK. Junior that was back and but like there are so many that he's not the only one. But I have spoken about on other episodes how sacrificial it is to die in an airplane accident, because like Buddy Hawley, I talked about with the Laurel Canyon stuff, how his death ushered in the counterculture movement and they all died in that airplane. John Denver died in an airplane. Aliyah died in an airplane. This one guy that was researching Big Bopper a Big Bobber and Richie Valence. But the there was this guy who was researching the Franklin scandal with all those boys that were getting molested and raped, and he died in an airport plane. Kobe died in an airplane. It's just like if you if you really look at it, a lot of these are super super super uh suspicious And JFK. Junior is just one of many who got the old Kobe. Well, he came before Kobe, So I can't really say he got yobed.
Speaker 2: But well, uh, you know that's a lot of them because she lost like another kid before that, she lost him. Like it's just it's something on that family. Man, it is scary. And I'm not saying RFK currently like but I'm talking about his bloodline. We're talking about bloodlines here right, Like it's bad and scary, but like, who knows. I know his dad made some really big deals with the devil to get those boys in.
Speaker 4: So and it's just like I said before, Uh, it's all to do with the Kennedys and how sacrificial this whole thing is because after Maryland, it wasn't very long after that John F. Kennedy got the axe, and then Roberts.
Speaker 2: And then and then his son, How's Arry, you know.
Speaker 4: So I think it was like, what was it like maybe a couple months or a few uh six months or something. August for nineteen sixty two is when Marilyn got it. In November nineteen sixty three is when John got it, so literally a year a year, Heidi. So that makes me think, like this is just all a domino effect kind of, and if we're gonna go with that that Marilyn got it and then a year later John got it. Maybe it wasn't the Kennedys that killed Marylyn because they got killed too, So maybe there was a CIA. Maybe there is. That's why I say it's to choose your own adventure. But I do want the listeners to know that she didn't kill herself.
Speaker 2: No, she did not. I don't. I don't believe that. I do want to mention Jacqueline Kennedy on Nassas. She had four children. One was a stillborn and that was their first child was a miscarriage, and then Patrick Bouvie A Kennedy died two days after birth from a serious lung ailment. And then John F. Kennedy Junior died in a plane. And the only surviving child is a girl, Carolyn Booby a Kennedy.
Speaker 3: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: And actually they totally did. And there is a letter my mom told me about this. There is a letter that Jackie wrote to Caroline that or maybe she'd no, it's a letter that Jackie wrote that can't be opened until Caroline dies. So whatever is in that, I mean, we'll see. But she robs and she said.
Speaker 4: This cannot be open or read until Carolyn has died.
Speaker 2: Would you would you leave that alone? Because there's no way. I'm waiting a day. I'm waiting a day and I'm opening Oh wait, hang on, mom mhm. But thinks that I'm waiting a day. I'm waiting a day and I'm opening the letter I'm.
Speaker 4: Sorry, letter one hundred because whatever is in it is obviously so significant that she doesn't want it read in front of her. But it's probably to do with and you know what, I've been kind of looking into the JFK thing a little bit more, and I'm starting to think, heiiti, just hear me out. The whole Zapruder film, in the whole bad bang is staged, and that's all fake footage.
Speaker 2: I totally don't you know who was there? Don't you you know who was there? Was Papa Bush. Papa Bush was there that day. You look into Papa Bush and you'll find your answers. He was telling you he was, Yeah, he was.
Speaker 4: That's another one that's in this book that I feel like everybody should read again. It's called dead wrong. But the circumstances surrounding everybody knows like John F. Kennedy was not killed by Lee Harvey Oswald. But the Portruiter film, Dude, I'm I'm almost a hundred that that is all fake. And I'm you know, the doctors at Parkland pretty much said that his head was exploded. You know, there was, and so it's just it's just I don't know, girl, like the blatant obvious lies that we're meant to believe, you know, regarding Maryland, regarding jfk Uh. You know, it's just for me if I guarded people Aliyah for sure, and like how the whole Beyonce jay Z thing and it's such a part of our culture that we are just you know, some people are waking up to it. I think that they do throw some people at us just to distract us, like like the Diddy parties and all this, and Tom Hanks. I think that they throw those out there as like sacrificial lambs to be like, oh, yeah, let's give them a little bit of of the truth and distract them while we do all this other fucked up shit. So, I mean, I'm I'm glad that people are waking up to the idea that we're living a lie and that a lot of this stuff is just blatant lies. And you know it's like, who cares Marilyn died so long ago. Well, she's still idolized, she's still very much a part of pop culture. They're still making documentaries about her, they're still feeding us this lie that she killed herself. Because if people start waking up to the reality that if back in the sixties and even before that, they were able to so easily, you know, it goes all the way back to like the fake moon landing, the fake this like everything that we've we've come to know as fact and as part of our life and as part of our culture has just turned out to be a huge fucking lie. Mm Yeah.
Speaker 2: And it's you know, convenient, Yeah, it's convenient because it's all well, and it all means something like these are magical things done in a specific, very specific way, just like I'm older than you and the Challenger, the Space Shuttle Challenger accident that didn't really happen. You can look these people up and they're still freaking alive. Like now, you.
Speaker 4: Got's a great example.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it was meant to torture us and nine to eleven for you know, your generation, like it's meant to torture. People like to see this thing happen on TV and they're like, ooh, sorry about it. But somehow that was the one time, you know, they put all the kids that put it on every TV in the freaking school.
Speaker 4: No, you did that on purpose, you know. And you know, Heidi, I covered a whole episode on John Denver because I do think that he had something going on that he wasn't really like. People don't remember him for this. They remember him as being like a foulk country singer. But he was involved in NASA. He was involved in a lot of these weird governmental things. He was friends with two presidents, and he was supposed to be on the Challenger that day. He had his fucking suit ready to go, He had his fucking they they were gonna announce it to everyone that John Denver was gonna be on the Challenger, and then all of a sudden something came up and he couldn't be on it.
Speaker 2: Of course not.
Speaker 4: And then he like the people song about it. Yeah, he wrote a song about it that was like you you they were flying for me, Like basically they were flying in his place and they died and he didn't. And then you find out they didn't die either, and it's just like, oh, come, But then he did supposedly die in a plane accident later on, and they couldn't never explain really what went wrong with his air his jet that it would have crashed that way. And he's one of the ones that a lot of people think could possibly still be alive.
Speaker 2: Ah makes you wonder, you know, strangely thing you know what happened, and stranger things have happened. And we only have jet rocket propulsion because Jack Parsons was out masturbating in the desert, So man, you can fact chuck me. People like these things. We only have supercomputers because some guy was digging under his house talking to gnomes. So yeah, you know. That's what I'm.
Speaker 4: Saying though, is like people are so like I don't want to say that they're ignorant or anything, but they are just it's just so much easier to believe whatever they give us as the explanation than to look into doing all this mess, because like you get to a point where you're you get kind of like bummed out almost that, Yeah, you get a little bummed because these things and like how many people out there, like we were saying at the beginning of the episode. Have always kind of idolized Marilyn and have have been felt so sorry for her that she felt like she needed to end her life, and the reality is actually so much sadder that she was held down and literally and literally sodomized with a fucking deadly injection up the ass, Like it's just you.
Speaker 2: Know, did they mention anything about what Joe DiMaggio might think about this, because I know he was a key player in her life and actually after her death, he.
Speaker 4: Was very close with her. Well. He had said that she called him a few days before this all happened and she was upset about relationship issues. And then it's like I said before, they saw Robert at her house that day, which they say plays a part in why if it was the mob and they had her phones tapped and they knew Robert was coming over that morning, why they might have chosen to do it that day to again frame it to look like it was the Kennedys, And because they did eventually end up killing John and Robert. I'm still kind of on the fence as to whether it could have been the mob framing the Kennedys, or because Jay Edgar Hoover got involved in the cleanup after Marylyn was murdered. That the CIA could have played a little part to doing it as well. But maybe Jackie ran that bitch.
Speaker 2: Maybe Jackie ran that clean up crew, and she's like off with all their heads.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, because there was even gosh, I'm blanking on his name, but the brother in law of one of the Kennedys had like this beach house that Marylyn would go to all the time with the Kennedys, and they had that house tapped too, So no matter where she was, she was always under surveillance. She was becoming emotionally sexually involved with these people, and then you know it's like the woman scorned thing, and you know, God only knows what all.
Speaker 2: You know, could could she's an international with her being an international asset, you know, it makes me wonder, especially with that letter, like maybe that letter is about her and and she's some big spy and she freaking took them all out, Like maybe that was the whole plan. Who knows. You know, she made sure that bloodline, if so, they made sure that bloodline didn't proceed as far as John F. Kennedy's bloodline himself. They're all dead, all the boys, they're all.
Speaker 4: Dead, and which makes you think again, like it probably wasn't the Kennedy sent So that's why I always say it's it's just like a choose your own adventure. You can go one of three ways. Really, if there's a fourth possibility, you know, out there, I'd love to hear it, you know, somebody has a fourth option. But for me, I've narrowed it down to the three that it was either the Kennedys, the CIA, or the mob, because those were the three people, the three entities that could have stood to gain the most from her death. And when something like this happens, you always have to ask why and who benefits from it, And those three entities stood to gain the most from her death. And so that's who I've whittled it down to. But especially with them, like I said, John Elton, John wrote the song talking about her being nude, and the newspapers talking about her being nude, and the pills and the staged glass of water with the staged knocked over pill bottle that wouldn't have even been enough to kill her. It's just all theater. And I do feel sorry for her I do think she had a horribly tough life and it ended in an even more horribly tough way. And I just think it's such an insult to her for them to keep propagating the idea in all of these documentaries that she was so depressed that she did this to herself, because there's just absolutely no physical way for her to have done this to herself. And also, how many dead bodies do you know, roll around fucking after they're dead?
Speaker 2: Ye?
Speaker 4: Like it just you know, Heidi, it's just not and too it's almost like to shame her naked, no makeup on, hair, messed up, face all bloated, and you know, taking pictures of her, and then to say she did that to herself, it's just well.
Speaker 2: And then when they brought her kind of when when they brought her out on the gurney when she was passed away, the weird thing that I thought that they did is they only placed like a cheese cloth on her face like it was kind of see through, instead of putting her in a body bag. Why didn't they put her in a body bags?
Speaker 4: And then and then her body goes missing, then they can't find her organs, Then they can't find the autopsy reports later on, then the housekeeper focks off to Europe, and uh, you know, the timeline doesn't add up. They bury this this police officer, uh, Sergeant Jack Clemens. They buried his ass. They all but threatened his job because he kept saying he wanted to testify and they kept saying no. And so I mean, it's just like, even if you want to go on the very bare basics of what we know to be true about uh pill overdoses with like the the throw up in the regurgitated material, why wasn't that at the crime scene if that's what happened?
Speaker 2: Mm hmm. Yeah, the whole thing doesn't make sense. The whole thing seems super sketchy. And I'm just like, I don't I don't buy it for sure. Oh there, yeah, so yeah, I'm with you. I'm not sure who.
Speaker 4: But Heidi, I think you need to refresh again. It's all glitched out.
Speaker 2: Uh oh uh oh, all right, well with the with that will end because it's being a pain, and also because she's laid it all out for you guys, She's told you where to find the information. I think it's really uh definitely laid out on the table that she did not kill herself, and I don't believe Kurt Cobain did either. For that matter, there's a bunch of them that I don't think did, and so you know, we can we can look into it and people can say it doesn't matter, but it does matter because his bloodline just got into office via Donald Trump, so sort of does matter in the long end of things, you know, with that, Julia, any final.
Speaker 4: Words, Well, thank you so much for having me. I always love discussing this topic because I feel like it's one that a lot of people like. It hits home for them because they have like such a fondness for her, and they're it's someone that's easily recognizable, you know. It's it's not like I'm talking about some obscure person who the CIA fucking stage the death of or everybody knows who Marilyn is and it's so fucking sad. I can get people on board with this cover up, it'll be easier for them to digest all the other cover ups. Yeah, but no, Yeah, thank you so much for having me, and I hope I hope the listeners learned a thing or two today.
Speaker 2: Awesome, and let people know where they can find you in about your new series that you mentioned. Heidi there, yep, I'm here. It's being really weird. I don't know what's happening. Can you hear me?
Speaker 4: Okay, it's glitching out on me, but okay, if you want, I just plugged my stuff real quick, and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what I want. Yeah. Let people know where they can find your new series and where to find you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. So I have a three new series out right now. I have The Pedaphocracy, Uncle Sam Wants Your Children, and Program to Kill. They're all available right now. If you want early access to all of those episodes and bonus content, you can find me on Patreon Cosmic Peach podcast. The patreon is called Room two three seven, and you can check in there get early access to all of my episodes and the bonus content. You can also find me if you just google it. I'm on Spotify or Apple or wherever you listen to podcasts, and I'm always down to bring some new listeners over to the show and blow blow your mind with some interesting shit.
Speaker 2: There you go. Well, I'm glad we got through all this and taught the listeners a thing or two. I always adored Marilyn and I thought she got the raw end, so I definitely wanted to do something. After I saw your show, I thought it was great. So thank you again, my sweet friend, for coming on and letting everybody know.
Speaker 3: Thank you, thank you, great show. Welles look so bad about why want?
Speaker 2: Say you.
Speaker 3: Want some of them?
Speaker 2: Won't they give you some of them?
Speaker 6: Some of them want?
Speaker 3: Tell me