Speaker 1: Inner realm, where shadows dance with light through the whispering word that's at ninth. See crits echo through the air, Better mysteries everywhere, Voices drift on winds untained, where it's like spells that can't be made. Close your eyes and feel the sound. Journey where no bounds are found, Open.
Speaker 2: Doors, color swell, stars, mine.
Speaker 1: Mysteries.
Speaker 3: Welcome to meta mysteries, where you don't know what you don't know.
Speaker 4: My name is Jonathan, I'm Sean.
Speaker 3: And today is a past life regression day. Baby. Are you excited about this one? Shawn?
Speaker 4: Oh, I'm excited for all of them, dude. It's it's just a cool thing, man, And we got one of our homeboys here, so it's gonna be an awesome one. I just know it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's gonna be freaking amazing. We actually tried doing it last week and uh so it's actually really good. I think it was kind of a happy mistake. Could be something that we could all really learn from. So, first of all, before we get to that, Welcome to meta Mysteries. TJ.
Speaker 5: Hey, thanks buddy, how you boys doing? Great?
Speaker 4: Man?
Speaker 3: He is known as the White Boy Wizard. If you hear him on the live shows and this going to be freaking awesome. So we, as I said, we tried to do it a little bit last week and we ran into some technical difficulties along with some slacker shit on my behalf. So basically, every time I give a past life regression, we always want to make sure that you basically ask your higher self at least ten questions. It's it is literally the the I believe it is the most important part about the past life regression, to be honest, like, it's a cool story. You know, whatever you get to experience in a past life and whatever you learn from it, that's fascinating. But the questions that you have on your mind that you just can't figure out an answer to and somehow they come to you with ease every single time, that is that's the that's the that's the milk, that's the honey, that's the beef, that's the good shit right there. So I just want to make sure anybody that is wanting a past life regression moving forward, basically the process is going to be you write down ten questions that you'd want to ask your higher self. If you don't know what you would ask your higher self what would you ask God? What would you ask your your spirit guides? What would you ask somebody in the know? Anything that you could ask this kind of this kind of stuff. Also, you want to make sure that you have and we have found that the best way to be able to communicate back and forth is for people that have headsets like TJ over here, so he has a headset and then kind of like a gamer headset or if you've ever seen what are they like? Like people who work on the phones all day, those kind of microphones that are right in front of your mouth. Those seem to work best because what happens is is that your voice gets so low because you're in such a deep meditative hypnotic state that you know, you think that you're actually saying, like, you know, words loudly and clearly, but it's so low because you're you're basically asleep. You're like literally half a stage away from being asleep. So obviously your voice is going to be a little bit low. So we have found that to work that out from here on out, anybody that wants a pass live progression, literally, I think you can get some of the cheaper headsets over Walmart for like eight Bucks and it is going to make it sound so much better. And that way, whenever you go back and listen to it, you can actually hear and comprehend everything that you're saying. I'm not having to question my own self. Did I hear this? Did I hear that? These are some of the I believe that these are some of the technical difficulties that Dolores Cannon was a little bit worried about before before she passed. For the longest time, she was very anti doing it over the internet. But to be fair, she was very old school. She was an elderly woman. She didn't exactly trust like electronics and shit like that, especially the internet. You know how older people be. They just kind of stuck in their days. Nothing wrong with it, it's just you want to typically try and stick with what you know and what you're good at. So she always just used just a regular tape recorder, you know, with the little tiny mini tapes. And so we're in twenty twenty five, we should be utilizing technology. And I feel like the Wi Fi has gotten better, the Internet's gotten better, technology has gotten better, microphones have gotten better. Ways of being able to communicate, you know, with somebody across the world is way easier, and so yeah, I would say that if anybody wants to reach out for a past live regression, I don't have a lot of time to be doing them all the time. However, I'd probably be open to doing them maybe twice a month or something. And yeah, yeah, so definitely if you want that, then reach out to me and we can discuss prices and all that other we can set up dates and all that stuff. But anyway, getting to the show, now that we got all of the main ingredients out the way, I did want to say that we do have a list of ten questions that I personally like to go over with whoever. I'm the past life regression too, just so that I can first of all understand you're in read your handwriting and make sure I'm reading it correctly, but also understand the context of said questions. So yeah, I mean, are you okay with going over those White Boy Wizard? Yep, yep, sweet, All right, so we have. Oh and by the way, if there's anything that you want taken out of this past life regression that's a little too personal, don't even hesitate to ask. So if something happens whenever you're there, or you're talking to your higher self or whatever happens. Don't even think that like, oh my god, I don't need somebody to hear this or anything like that. This is entirely up to you. Have no shame. Nobody's judging you what you're experiencing. A very tiny percentage of the world has been able to experience, you know, in accordance with the rest of the population. Well, to be fair, a lot of people don't even believe in reincarnation, so that's on them.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Yeah, if you feel a little hesitant to say something or feel something or whatever it is, don't even worry about it. We can cut that out. And sometimes it's just for you and that's totally fine too. But going into these questions it says, oh, you know what, I'm gonna share the screen, so the so everybody on Patreon we'll be able to see this. By the way, if you want to be able to see these videos instead of just listening to them, we have two different ways of being able to see the actual video. You can go to YouTube dot com slash metamisteries or patreon dot com slash metamisteries. Both of those links are down the show notes below. Of course, Patreon is the best way to be able to support us. As we had said before, we're moving over our audio content. It's no longer going to be on the Meta Mysteries podcast. We have decided to join forces with the Cult of Conspiracy, my other podcast, and turn it into a much larger network, and so our audio is going to be getting played over there. So if you listen to the show regularly on the podcast, be aware this show will be coming out. This specific episode will be coming out on the Cult of Conspiracy if you want to listen to it audioly.
Speaker 4: Will this be the first episode on the Cult.
Speaker 3: No, this will be the third actually, oh okay, all yeah, yeah, So we kind of did like a little soft launch which is going to be happening on the twenty eighth, is the first one, and then the thirty first of this month in March, we're gonna be Yeah, it's gonna be over on the Conspiracy Looking.
Speaker 4: Forward to it, dude, We're building the collective. That's it, dude, that's it.
Speaker 3: But if you would rather be able to watch it on video, as I said, we have YouTube, we have Patreon. Both those links are down the show notes below. If you sign up over at Patreon, not only do you get the shows a couple of days in advance, but it's always completely commercial free. So if you don't like the commercials that you hear on the podcast platform or on YouTube, then you go to Patreon. It will be completely uninterrupted the entire time. And if you sign up for the Wonder Wiz Days here, you'll get access to come join us and we talk all kind of wild shit with the one, whether it's witchy stuff or blood magic or you know, uh whatever. We have Cassandra the sidekick. It's always something new. We always try and keep it fresh and exciting and keep everybody kind of involved. And so if you want to if you have a question, do you want to ask whoever we have or you want to ask us, you can write it down, or you can unmute yourself and ask the question verbally. It's entirely up to you. But yeah, you know, we uh, we're trying to build that up a little bit because we think that this new age information is very vital and it's very important for people to kind of think outside the box. And so yeah, definitely come check us out over there. But anyway, get into the questions here. You wrote down ten questions there teach, and it says in which past life did my addiction issues originate? How can I heal that?
Speaker 4: Now? Simple question?
Speaker 3: Okay? Number two? What were my circumstances in that past life?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 3: Number three? What lessons was I meant to learn in the past life that I didn't learn? Karmack lessons? I like it? Number four? What past life contracts are still active in my energy field?
Speaker 5: Oh? Good? Question?
Speaker 3: Number five? What past life experience slash trauma still needs to be healed?
Speaker 5: Right? Six?
Speaker 3: Did I experience a past life as a hell as a healer? How can I reclaim my healing gifts?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: Solid questions, dude, these are some of the best questions. Yeah. Number seven, what past life version of myself have I suppressed or rejected? How can I reintegrate and heal these versions of me?
Speaker 4: Now?
Speaker 3: I like it? Number eight? Why do I lack confidence and self esteem? That's all? That's It's such a good question. I think people like just skate over that because I might off Dude, I'd be having some self confidence issues from time to time as well.
Speaker 5: So well, we're men, we're men, and we can't show it, so we all walk around like we're hot shit all the time. When you're sitting by yourself, I'm like, man, this ain't that.
Speaker 4: I ain't shit. I'm such a loser.
Speaker 3: Number nine in which past life did my anger issues originate? How can I heal that?
Speaker 5: Now?
Speaker 3: Good one? And number ten? Is there anything you could tell me that I haven't thought to ask? Open ended? I?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know if that sounds more directed like to you or just like to myself, or like just the ether in general, or we'll see where that one lands.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, dude. Well, we will get to all those questions, and I'm sure a couple more will even pop up. To be honest with you, I'll I'll think of some kind of questions to be able to add to it, you know, if it's two or three or five or six questions, we'll see what happens. Well we get there. But yeah, so do you have any questions before we get started?
Speaker 5: Nope? Pretty excited about it. It's been a good day. Find out my baby sister is pregnant today. Nice, so we're gonna have a new baby. And yeah, I just made myself a little shrine over here. I got like stuff from my grandpa and my grandma and like everybody that I have loved that's in the next life. So I was like, you know, I don't know, trying to see what we can get going on here and make a little magic.
Speaker 3: Love it, man, make some magic. Baby. We're not talking about pulling rabbits out of hats, baby, that's that's not that kind of magic. Were you in fucking around with that? David? Oh, David Blaine's awesome.
Speaker 4: Though, something though, Yeah, he's doing something.
Speaker 3: He's for sure on some black magic. That's what. Was it El the Alchemist or Byron that said that?
Speaker 4: No, I think it was his other homeboy.
Speaker 3: Oh Jay Scarrett. Yeah, yeah, yeah, solid dudes.
Speaker 4: And look, I know, I get through his bicep and ship like, what's the good going on there?
Speaker 5: You know?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Well, I don't know. I think that I know that there's probably people out there that listen to those episodes and probably look at these people like blood magic, Satanic or are they in the Illuminati? If you really think about it. Blood magic has literally been going on since the beginning beginning of time, and obviously they're getting some kind of results and coming from them. They look at these and quotes darker spirits a little bit differently than the majority of people. Probably look at them like they respect them, but they're it's not necessarily something that they're scared of.
Speaker 4: I think is probably right, and that's exactly what it is. You know, if in your mind you think that messing with some of these quote unquote, you know, darker spirits or entities, you know, if you think that messing with them or trying to you know, call them in is going to be something that's going to have negative repercussions on yourself, then probably just don't do it then, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, for you exactly. I'll tell you what though. After that, Lord Byron Won, I will be working with my homeboy Rafael here for a minute. Yeah, you'd make that was solid. I'm gonna have to. I'm gonna have to. But anyway, all right, well let's get to the hypnosis. So typically what I like to do is that we'll have the induction where you're getting comfortable and we'll take a little potty break before we get started, and then whenever we go into the induction, I don't include that that's that's you know, something that the qaht people. They say, look, just you know, you can record it and everything, just don't include the induction method because then everybody's gonna have the sauce and we can't be having that. So so yeah, we will get back here in just a minute, and the next time you hear this voice, DJ will be sound well, not asleep, but in the astro realm, for sure.
Speaker 5: Let's go.
Speaker 1: Where shadows dance with light through the whispering woods at night, see crits echo.
Speaker 5: Through the air.
Speaker 1: That's all mysteries everywhere.
Speaker 3: Are you coming off of the cloud yet.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a bunch of sagebrush, just a flat open desert.
Speaker 3: Okay. Is that pretty much all you can see in the open desert. It's just the uh, the brush.
Speaker 5: It's just a big sage brush malley with mountains on our side the way there. Okay.
Speaker 3: Are you able to tell if it's uh, how's the weather feels? It feel hot or warm? Decent outside?
Speaker 5: Just a slight test the breeze, but it's perfect okay.
Speaker 3: And by looking up at the at the sun, are you able to tell around about what time you think it may be or evening morning, noon, midnight.
Speaker 5: This midday for sure?
Speaker 3: Okay? And as for you, are you able to look down at your body, even just small aspects of it? Like, are you able to tell if you're wearing shoes or any kind of footwear?
Speaker 5: Get some boots, some soft old weather boots.
Speaker 3: All right? And anything as far as the legs, pants or anything like that.
Speaker 5: It feels their jeans awesome?
Speaker 3: Do you have it to be wearing like a belt or a belt buckle or anything.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have built some suspenders, okay?
Speaker 3: And what are you wearing up top?
Speaker 5: So long sleeve butting out?
Speaker 3: What color is it?
Speaker 5: I could hand cooler?
Speaker 3: All right? Are you able to tell if you're wearing any kind of ornaments or jewelry, necklace, bracelets, rings, earrings, anything like that? I don't think so, okay. Are you able to tell if your body feels male or female?
Speaker 5: Definitely feel male?
Speaker 3: And does the body feel healthy?
Speaker 5: It does?
Speaker 3: Can you tell if you're younger or older? Or maybe if you could try and guess which age you may be?
Speaker 5: Yeah, maybe like forty Firish?
Speaker 3: All right? And so here you are, out here in the middle of the desert. Do you see any structures besides the natural ones, any kind of signage, any signs of other types of civilization outside of yourself.
Speaker 5: No, there's a couple of game true, all right?
Speaker 3: And how did you get there? Did you walk?
Speaker 5: I'm rushing? Okay?
Speaker 3: Is this some kind of expedition? Are you going out looking for food? Or are you looking for something? Or you just need some time away? What do you think you're out there for?
Speaker 5: Just looking for some peace and quiet?
Speaker 3: That is always nice to have some peace and quiet. And so you wanted to go out here? Is this like a favorite spot of yours to go and kind of get away from all the craziness?
Speaker 5: Imagine that is what it is? Okay?
Speaker 3: And what do you typically do whenever you're out there alone and you can gather yourself a little bit? Is there anything that you know you like to sit down or walk around or what is it? What's special about this place?
Speaker 5: I just feels like home, make a fire, hanging out with on a couple of sticks, maybe took some food?
Speaker 3: Okay? And as for the peace and quiet that you're there for, what is it that you were kind of getting away from? First thing that comes to mind, are you is like where you live kind of wild and loud, or somebody you live with or something like that. What is it that you wanted to get out so much for.
Speaker 5: No, I just need to be I just need to be spending some time with myself out of here. Ask myself some questions.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is kind of like a home away from home kind of thing. Yeah, all right. Well, as you're out there and you're kind of just out there to kind of gather yourself, ask yourself some questions and stuff. Is there anything specifically that's kind of running through your mind out there? Or is it to calm the mind or what are you hoping to achieve it as you're out here?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Definitely calm the mind, get cut up in the right race, get upset about things, taking some time down the line to figure it out.
Speaker 3: I see. And what do you typically do to calm yourself outside of separating yourself? Does this place give you a piece of serenity? But like, are you meditating out there or are you having some kind of adventure kind of kind of deal? What is it? What is it that draws you out here?
Speaker 5: Yeahs the wild country, do some hunting or some fishing, or walking in picking up rocks and antlers or whatever you can find.
Speaker 3: Okay, I would say that's pretty meditative in and of itself. Yeah, well if you could, do you think that we could go back to where you live or would you like to stay out here and gather yourself a little bit more? No, we can go where live. Okay. So what we're going to do to make that a little easier is we're want to leave that scene and move forward to an important day, a day that you consider to be important when something is happening. We have now moved forward to that important day. What is happening? And what do you see?
Speaker 5: New? Baby? Baby's coming?
Speaker 3: Okay? Is this yours?
Speaker 5: No, it's a baby of my baby sister?
Speaker 3: Okay? Is it a boy or a girl?
Speaker 5: Who don't know? She just barely passed through a couple of tests, sister?
Speaker 3: Okay? And are you at her place or do you guys live together?
Speaker 5: She's just moved into the basement over.
Speaker 3: Here, okay? And she is she like with the father? M And what are your thoughts on him?
Speaker 5: I really like him. I think she did a good job picking me a little brother. Always wanted a little brother. I have his baby sisters.
Speaker 3: I like it. And what does what do you guys typically do during the day? Or let's just talk about you here for a second. What is outside of what's going on here with the baby and your sister and whatnot. But what do you typically do in a regular day. Do you have a job or a certain duty of sorts.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got a little garden out here, chickens, and we got attend to and I'm a builders. Get up and do some tile or some flooring, or swap out some windows or doors or frame of house. Then come home, I have dinner and hang out, sometimes play a couple of games or watch Jeopardy together.
Speaker 3: Okay, so it seems to be a pretty pretty normal life so far. Huh.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we got a good family going.
Speaker 3: I see. And is there anything that you aspire to learn or aspire to be one day? Do you have any kinds of aspirations or you kind of just okay with how life is going?
Speaker 5: No, I mean, I come, I'm happy, and my bank account's good, my bellies full. But I don't know there's more here. I know there's more here, but I don't know. I don't know where else. I don't know what to do from here.
Speaker 3: I see. And are you seeking maybe any kind of spiritual guidance? Do you do you think about that kind of stuff about maybe asking the God or the spirits or anything like that. Are you is that not really your jam?
Speaker 5: I try it. It used to be, but I've fallen away from the practice, honest ain't the past few years. I just felt like I've had this big block trying to get back into it, and yeah, I don't know why. It's like, I don't know. I used to do energy healing and pray all the time, go to different churches and always feel good about it. But I don't know. I felt I felt kind of lost and stuck on that aspect.
Speaker 3: It happens some people go into a period of questioning or somebody call it the dark Knight or the soul or something like that. But usually whenever you're here, it's a it's a pretty good transition to the next phase. So I think that should be something you get excited about, because you know, the phoenix has to go down into ashes until it's reborn again, so maybe that way, that's what you're in the process of. What do you think?
Speaker 5: I like it? I like that. Okay, So.
Speaker 3: Could you take us around where you're at, you know, your home. Are you able to kind of show or talk about what it is that's in your surroundings, or maybe get a good look of what the house looks like or the home looks like.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's just a cozy little Idaho Idaho town tiny house. I mean it's not that tiny, but it's it's just a cozy little home for four bedrooms. We got a little acreage for the garden. Inherited everything from my Grandpather. He's been using to make a good garden, and one of my favorite things is called a walla peenie. It's like a greenhouse, a new ground, okay, a nice peaceful place. I just wanted to make it a safe, peaceful place for my family. Yes, that's what we got going on.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, it's always better to grow your own food and stuff like that rather than getting it from somewhere else.
Speaker 5: I love it. I can definitely, I can feel Grandpa's presence when him out there. He was more like a dad to me than a grandpa. Everything I know about being a man I learned from him. But his garden was his most cherish position.
Speaker 3: M Well, it usually means you're probably gonna get a pretty good yield with pretty uh pretty good fruits and vegetables and herbs and all that kind of stuff. Then right when you input a little bit of that love into.
Speaker 5: It, yeah for sure.
Speaker 3: Okay, so we're gonna move forward to another important day. Now, we're gonna leave that scene and move forward to an important day, a day that you consider to be important when something is happening. We have now moved forward to that important day. What do you see? Hmm?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Uh, I see my boy opening some presents and acting like a wild man, because that's what he is. Is it like a holiday, Yeah, it's Christmas morning. It's his favorite. It's my most important dad day of the year.
Speaker 3: I see. And as he's opening up presents, which one is he opening up right now?
Speaker 5: Probably like a three foot t rex?
Speaker 3: Well, little boy doesn't like that. And are you sitting with anybody? Is there anybody else in the room with you?
Speaker 5: It's my mom and my sister, I.
Speaker 3: See, all right. Do you ever wonder about finding somebody to spend your days with outside of your kids and family?
Speaker 5: Of course, I honestly I haven't. I know the divorce started December of twenty twenty. I that's pretty well steered clear of all those situations.
Speaker 3: It's understandable you gotta work on yourself a little bit.
Speaker 5: First, Absolutely, a lot a lot of it.
Speaker 3: I see. And as everybody's opening up presence, is there any kind of Christmas music playing? Oh?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's a stinking Maria carry going in this house.
Speaker 3: Of course. And what do y'all got cooking?
Speaker 5: Some dear backstraps?
Speaker 3: Oh yeah? All right. So what we're gonna do now is we are going to move forward ten years. We're going to leave that scene and move forward to an important day ten years from now, a day that you consider to be important when something is happening. We have now moved forward to that important day? What is happening? And what do you see?
Speaker 5: I want to give my boys first truck be sixteenth suit?
Speaker 3: And what's the color truck you got looking at?
Speaker 5: It's definitely going to be read of course.
Speaker 3: And is it an older truck or something newer? Or can you describe it a little bit?
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's like an obs Chevy, probably like a ninety nine ninety eight.
Speaker 3: Okay, good starter truck. And what's his feeling towards the truck.
Speaker 5: Rings from year to year? I bet?
Speaker 3: And are you are you the one that teaches him how to drive it?
Speaker 5: He already knows how to drive it.
Speaker 3: He's been driving for a little while. Huh oh, yeah, all right. So does he have any ideas about where he wants to go in his new truck?
Speaker 5: I would imagine up to the mountains to go fishing.
Speaker 3: And is that something that he does on his own or do you go with him?
Speaker 5: Oh? He's been going on his own for years.
Speaker 3: I see. It seems like he likes a little piece and serenity himself.
Speaker 5: Huh yeah, yep, we learned her from the best.
Speaker 3: And as he gets in his truck and drives up the mountains to go fishing, what are your thoughts as he's pulling away.
Speaker 5: I hope he knows how much. I don't know how much he saved me, And I hope he catches a good one like Grandpa always did.
Speaker 3: That's great, all right? So he drives away, and what do you just go back in the house and hang out a little bit.
Speaker 5: Yeah, to the inarcho for Harley Ryd.
Speaker 3: Is he your only kid at this time?
Speaker 5: Yeah? One and done?
Speaker 3: Keep it simple. I like it.
Speaker 5: Keep it.
Speaker 3: Hm. Well, you get on your Harley, you go take a nice little ride. And what kind of what kind of hog you're riding over there.
Speaker 5: It's hardly dying. The wag lad beautiful, it's comfy, it's so comfy.
Speaker 3: And where do you like to to go? Take her?
Speaker 5: Honestly in the desert, the winding road through the ade out.
Speaker 3: Deserts awesome, Maybe back to your favorite spot.
Speaker 5: M hmm.
Speaker 3: Would you say it was a sage bush?
Speaker 5: Sage brush, yeah, stage brush?
Speaker 3: All right?
Speaker 5: It smells so clean all the time, when when it rains it smells twice as good.
Speaker 3: Oh, I can only imagine. All right, Well, what we're going to do now is move forward one more day, and this time we're going to move forward ten more years. So now we're going to leave that scene and move forward to an important day ten more years in advance, a day that you consider to be important when something is happening. We have now moved forward to that important day. What do you see?
Speaker 5: Let's see my baby having the baby?
Speaker 3: All right? Can you tell boy?
Speaker 4: Girl?
Speaker 5: It's a boy too awesome?
Speaker 3: And is them? Uh? Is he with the mother?
Speaker 5: Yeah? What's she like? Tall, dark hair and eyed, cheek bones, very smiley, shoot, be good mama.
Speaker 3: M hm. And what does your boy look like now that he's a grown.
Speaker 5: Man, handsomer version of me. He had a pretty mama. He's a good looking boy. No, he's gonna have another, but I hope he names him Christian the third.
Speaker 3: That would be cool. And what does he do now that he's a bit older and having himself a kid?
Speaker 5: Is?
Speaker 3: Does he have a a job like you or did he pick something else up?
Speaker 5: Oh? He helped me grow this business. And then he gets the right around in his truck and tell people what to do all day. Oh.
Speaker 3: Probably a much newer and nicer truck now, huh yeah. And how does it? Uh, you know, just just looking back over the last twenty twenty five years or so, do you like the way that your life is panning out now? Just how everything seems to be unfolding?
Speaker 5: Yeah, chaos and finally come, I.
Speaker 3: See, Well that's good living in peace and serenity. Seems that you probably don't have to make as many trips to get away from everything.
Speaker 5: Huh yeah, yeah, it's nice, all right.
Speaker 3: And so you're you're at the hospital with your kid and his kids, our kid, m all right? And how long have you been there? A little while? Now? Were you there for like the whole labor situation?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah, was it a long labor?
Speaker 5: No, No, it's an easy one. Was the opposite of his.
Speaker 3: I'm sure his girl is probably equally exhausted though, right.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, they always look prettier though, right after the baby comes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing like that glow.
Speaker 5: It's a beautiful sake for everybody.
Speaker 3: M Well, what we're gonna do now? Since we've all had a pretty wild day around what time do you think it is right now? Is it more in the evening time or maybe midday?
Speaker 5: It's like a thirty ish nine thirty sons comparely mad to go down?
Speaker 3: Okay, well it's probably uh probably about that time to head on home, maybe huh.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Okay, well let's get home and settle in for the night and maybe get to play with the baby a little bit more tomorrow. So whenever you get back home, are you a uh more of a night owl? Or in your later years, are you starting to go to sleep a little earlier?
Speaker 5: They're trying to go to sleep early, But I feel like I'm going to be a premier.
Speaker 3: A night out sounds about right. Is there anything that you like to do to kind of help you fall asleep before you go? Any nightly ritual?
Speaker 5: Not too much. Make sure the house is good, walk through the garden, maybe sit in the back porch for a little bit.
Speaker 3: Okay, Well, now that you've done all that, head on up the bed and see about going to sleep so we can get started for the next day. Sound good. And as you're laying there and you're about to fall asleep, imagine how wonderful your life turned out to be. Got your kid, he now has a kid and a wife. Everything turned out to be pretty good, peaceful, would you say so?
Speaker 5: Absolutely so.
Speaker 3: Maybe it helps you rest a little bit more as you go to sleep, knowing that life is coming out though just the right way. And as you fall asleep you drift off deep into that sleep. We come into the dream, the dream world wherever that may be, any kind of dreams that you may be experiencing. And now whatever has happened has already happened, and you are on the other side of it. And from that position, from your dream mind, you can look back at the life so far, of this life and see it from a different perspective. Every life has a lesson and a purpose. And as you look back at that life, what were you able to learn from it?
Speaker 5: Family first, always work, hard, be honest in every situation, all right.
Speaker 3: And hopefully, hopefully maybe you're able to see that. You know, of course, times can be a little difficult and a little testing at times, but as long as you keep a stable mind and keep what's most important at the forefront in your mind, seems to work out okay, as it did so far. Right, Yeah, I see, And if it's okay with you, we are going to drift away from that life now. We are drifting and floating away from that life, leaving him there to continue on his own journey. He will find peace, and he will find what he is supposed to find. We're leaving him there to continue on his own journey, and he will find peace. He will find what he's supposed to find. We're leaving him there to continue on his own path. And now I want all of the consciousness and personality of TJ to once again return to the body and fully integrate back into the body. May I speak to TG's subconscious please, because I have permission to speak to tj subconscious. Yes, I respect the power of the subconscious because I know the subconscious takes care of TJ's body and does a very good job of it. I also know that the subconscious has the records of everything that has ever happened to him in this lifetime and all the other lifetimes. So I respect the power of the subconscious, and I always ask for permission to speak to it and ask it questions. Do I have permission to ask questions?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: All right, Well, DJ has a list of questions here that I would like to ask. These are questions that have been very hard on his mind, and he would like a little bit of clarity. Do you think you'd be able to provide a little bit of that for us today?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 3: In which past life did his addiction issues originate? And how can he heal that? Now?
Speaker 5: It wasn't the past life, It was this life.
Speaker 3: Yes, I kind of realized that, which is why I set you through the dream instead of going through the death process. But are you able to tell him? You know, is is there another past life that maybe we didn't get a chance to see today that that caused these issues to originate? No, so that was kind of something that just sparked in this life. I don't know. Okay, Well, he seems to be starting to heal a little bit from it now that he's that he's gotten away from it. Do you have any tips on what else may help him heal from that?
Speaker 5: Now? Let go got let go right?
Speaker 3: Is there any kind of thing that would help him to let go from that? Is it a anything in specific that that may help with that at all?
Speaker 6: Well, boil out, Oh, we appreciate you're insight there, and I think that I think that he's doing the right thing and searching for the right answers, and hopefully you're going to be there to help align him to what his true path is.
Speaker 3: And I think that it was very important that he was able to see this life That doesn't always happen, but usually it does happen for a reason. And I think that being able to see how this life was able to pan out a bit should should help him a little bit as far as being able to heal right, just knowing that it can be beautiful and kind of calmed down a bit, would you think, Oh? Yes, Another question that he has is what were his circumstances? Oh, now we're going to miss that one. What lessons was he meant to learn in that past life that he didn't learn? Is there anything that he may have glanced over or do you think that he kind of got the gist of it.
Speaker 5: I think we would give the gist a bit.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think so too. Another question that he has is what past life contracts are still active in his energy field.
Speaker 5: There is many in There will always be many for every life. Our webs. Our webs reach far, so.
Speaker 3: The decision he makes, even in this life will extend into a future life.
Speaker 5: Right possibly, Okay.
Speaker 3: Another question he has is what past life experience or trauma still needs to be healed from any past life, from all the past lives collectively, If there's any kind of trauma at all, that is something that he could work on in this life.
Speaker 5: Forgiveness, self forgiveness, just a family forgiveness of relatives that have passed on it. At this point, they will let it go. We need a better.
Speaker 3: Right, right. Well, it's not always easy to try and control other people. But one thing that you can control is how you look at the situation and try and look at it from a different perspective and kind of just start to realize that all that hate and anger, it's affecting you more than anybody else, even though even if you feel like it's being directed towards somebody else. That that energy, it starts to create a disturbance even within your own system, which I'm sure you have you have felt in the past, right.
Speaker 5: I have felt it in the past. I feel it now. All Right.
Speaker 3: We have another question, he said, did I experience a past life as a healer and in any past life? And is he able to reclaim those healing gifts now? If he had a past life as a healer in the.
Speaker 5: Past, absolutely he he's been a healer and almost all, just as the rest of us have, all.
Speaker 3: Right, any specific kind of healing gifts.
Speaker 5: They can touch, worm touch, healing touch, hugs. I feel like a bear hug deep in the soul. Just the presence of each other is enough to heal.
Speaker 3: Love it. What past life version of himself has he suppressed or rejected and is there a way that he can reintegrate that and heal the versions of himself now.
Speaker 5: Meant to be a healer, meant to be a healer? This term I am.
Speaker 3: And what is something that he should be looking into? Should he be studying anything in specific to try to fall back into that healing power or healing energy at all?
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's many books on it, many modalities for healing, but hands on needs to be handsome, all right? Cool.
Speaker 3: Another question that he has is why does he lack confidence and self esteem.
Speaker 5: Let himself get out of too many areas where he's wanted to be in his lifetime Instead of working on it, just shies away from it.
Speaker 3: So he's got to do a little bit of shadow work. Yes, how is that best done? Is there anything in specific that works best for him? And in order to start working on that, I got.
Speaker 5: To figure out how to be honest with one self.
Speaker 3: He also wants to know is there a specific past life that his anger issues originated and is there a way to heal that? Now?
Speaker 5: There's always left over any anger in situations, but I can't deal, can't dwell in it, even if it is this life or the last life. Love is always the answer, all right?
Speaker 3: Is there a way that he can remind himself of that anytime any kind of anger issues may rise to the surface. Is there anything at all that would just remind him to try and stay into that love vibration.
Speaker 5: There's a song it is pretty y play for him before he passed on, and it's let it be. Those three simple hits him like, all.
Speaker 3: Right, let it be, and as you being the higher self, can you do us a favor and maybe help him be reminded of that song anytime he gets into that kind of negative, heavy vibration. Is there something that you can just set off like an alarm in his mind? Listen to that song, Listen to that song or anything like that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, uh, think about Brandon. Sure, what would Brandon do? The answer is always let it be.
Speaker 3: That's great, man. And the final question that he has is is there anything you could tell him that he hasn't thought to ask?
Speaker 5: No one's version of you, well, ever, compare to what you really are capable of. Quit getting cut up in it and just let it be. Love it.
Speaker 3: That's a good one. Well, we really appreciate you coming and helping us with these questions. We appreciate the past life or the current life that you were able to show him, and I know that that was for a very good reason. I think that that's absolutely what was needed, probably more than seeing any kind of past life. So we appreciate your help on that. And do you have any final words, anything, anything else that you'd like to say? Or are you all right?
Speaker 5: We love you?
Speaker 3: We love it all all right? We appreciate you, and and nine ten wide awake, wide awake, feeling wonderful all over. Let him catch his bearings. You know that's only that's only my second time ever having somebody experience this present.
Speaker 4: Life, current life. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, it was uh, it was hat actually, whenever I was first learning this practice, it's like, oh my god, what do I do? I can't kill him, you know, like this is his life?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 4: I thought electro Nick had something similar to right, or was that a little bit different?
Speaker 3: I thought electro Nick had some Pleaadian type shit going on.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I thought he did too, but I thought there was something. I don't know, I could be wrong, But anyway.
Speaker 3: Get about a lot of the details from the past week.
Speaker 4: That was that was incredible.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 4: You took us on the journey. So I just gotta say, I love that. How do you feel, my dude?
Speaker 5: Like I just slept for like three days.
Speaker 4: Ship, dude, I could use that too.
Speaker 5: I feel like I need to get up and go to work.
Speaker 3: I feel like a big bear that just got done hibernating.
Speaker 5: Huh, yeah, exactly exactly. I feel super good, Like, yeah, I don't know, I feel I feel real good.
Speaker 4: Man, it's kind of yeah, hibernate sometimes.
Speaker 5: I don't even know. Yeah, I don't even know how to put that into words, because like you remember when we did those first couple of crap, not the therapy tape, yea, yeah, dude, the meditation that we did that night. I was gone. It was insane.
Speaker 4: In betwixt if you will, that's all right, it'd be TwixT, that's dude.
Speaker 3: Yeah, wow, Yeah, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: Man.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm happy you're able to get there and you know, be able to pretty tripped.
Speaker 5: Honestly, I feel good, But I don't know, crazy stuff, guys.
Speaker 4: Good ship in there. There was some good ship in there, man. I think that's uh, some information that everybody could really use too, you know, because you came out of there saying, you know, family first, work hard, be honest in every situation. I don't know. I just feel like those are like really fucking positive messages just for anybody. And it's kind of interesting because of the tarrot cards that I pulled and ship cards. I pulled three of them. There, let's go, we're getting wild.
Speaker 5: Number three is my number?
Speaker 4: There, you go, Well, maybe that's why why it happened. So so I pulled one and then I was gonna, you know what, let me just pull one more, and two popped out. So I'm like, whoa, Okay, let's go with it.
Speaker 3: I won't even question it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, dude.
Speaker 4: So the first one, which is really interesting when you're talking about going to the sage brush and trying to deal with your own mind, we got the King of Swords. Swords eh if you will, but but yeah, this card I feel like, is you know, dealing of the mind. You know, you're you're you're in the sage brush, you're trying to figure things out. You're you're going into your your happy place. And yeah, dude, So let's see what that that card's all about.
Speaker 3: All right. So the King of Swords, I'll hold it up for the class. You can kind of see raid.
Speaker 1: Here.
Speaker 3: You got the the king sitting at the throne holding the sword looks like a nice day, couple clouds out there sitting in the forest kind of situation. It says masters of their suit Kings represents stability and authority and healthy masculine energy. The King of Swords represents the elements of fire and air, empowering him to take out action from the higher mind. And intellect. The king is seated on a concrete throne carved with butterflies, symbolic of the element of air as well as the transformative process of fire. The sword he holds is slightly tilted, suggesting movement and readiness to take action at a moment's notice. The spiritual aspect of it says, have the confidence, come.
Speaker 4: On now, oh shit, oh shit, have.
Speaker 3: The confidence to be the authority of your life by taking action on your own behalf or standing up for your ideas. If you feel yourself faltering, seek out the advice of a professional about your health or other domestic situation.
Speaker 5: Hi Jonathan, my name is Oh wait, we already met.
Speaker 3: That was the card right there, Dude, dude. You know what's funny too, is that just thinking about fire and air the like. Whenever we did the Lord Byron thing, it was the fire and air that I really felt the most.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I did, and I would think of the more healing aspects I believe. But anyways, the second card actually is the five of Swords. Interesting enough, you know, we got two swords already and we're dealing with the mind once again. So and also the imagery of this card as you were saying about, you know, working hard. In the image, it looks like this, I mean, at least that's this is what I'm seeing, is the guys like picking up swords. It looks like maybe the two people in the background are kind of slacking off, and this guy's like having to pick up all the swords himself. That's just what I got from.
Speaker 3: It, all right, Well, it says there are several levels of struggle buried within the Five of Swords card. A smug young man holds two swords in one hand, while another sword stabs at the earth, and the remaining two swords lie near his feet. In the distance, two figures walk toward the water, defeated and visibly upset, depicting the aftermath of a battle. This car is heavy with conflict and emotion, signifying conflict and loss, or winning at the cost of destroying important relationships. The spiritual perspective here says, take time for self reflection around feelings of anger.
Speaker 4: Get the fuck out of here, dude, angering going on. I don't know what's going on here.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, this is crazy.
Speaker 5: You're killing me.
Speaker 3: You're killing me, And ask yourself what they teach you about your personal power as far as your your feelings of anger. Conflicts with family and close friends can help renew those relationships if you dedicate your energy to finding the root of the hostility. Actively addressing hurt feelings often leads to improve communication.
Speaker 5: So there you go.
Speaker 3: Next one card.
Speaker 4: This next card is probably one of my favorites, but it's the ten of Cups, So to me, that's always a great card, you know. Oh yeah, completion. You know, you got the family sitting there, they look happy through a rainbow, you know what I'm saying. So it's just it's all good vibes. I'm concerned.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can see it right there. That's that is one of the best cards in Taro for sure. Yeah, it says a celebratory card filled with the energy of completion. The ten of Cups indicates you've reached an apex of emotional fulfillment. On it, a happy couple stands in and embrace with their free arms outstretched as they welcome ten shining cups that have appeared in the rainbow above them. Their two children dance beside them, and a river runs through the lush landscape they inhabit, leading to a house on top of a hill. This couple has it all, including love, a happy family, and a safe home. They are grateful for their prosperous life and the spiritual perspective me it says, long standing family issues are nearly resolved, or you may be headed for a family gathering that will bring everyone closer together. Enjoy the sensation of feeling secure with your overall well being, and make time to celebrate your success with people who feel like family. You're well on your way to achieving a big milestone goal in your career or in any other aspect of life, propelling you toward the next phase with increased stability.
Speaker 4: So I mean, I'm just saying that's I feel like, that's a great reading, my dude, dude, it was.
Speaker 3: It was literally, dude. It answered the question on anger, It answered the question on what was the other one, confidence, and then it shows kind of what we saw in the later portions of his life as far as getting it all together. You got the family all around you, He's that's family.
Speaker 4: And then the card is the tent of cups with I mean, I'm just saying it, like, gave me goosebook.
Speaker 3: What the sorcery is going on over here? Sean.
Speaker 4: I have no idea, dude, I don't know what's going on. Man, I'm new here. You know I'm doing You did, dude, you definitely did.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I mean, first of all, I don't think we've ever had a three card read on this show.
Speaker 4: No, dude, you know what, I'm not going to question things. When things just happened like that it was supposed to happen. I was like, all right, hey, you know the.
Speaker 5: Bottom saying three three is legit my number, like it doesn't matter, Like it was my basketball jersey like up to high school they made me wear fourteen, which pissed me up.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, dude, Yeah.
Speaker 5: I played football and basketball a little while I played hockey a couple of years, but three three has always been my favorite number. Good, pretty funny.
Speaker 4: That's all what you're You're a You're a healer, dude, you know, so get out there and start doing some healing. We ever have a get together, Man, I want one of them.
Speaker 5: TJ.
Speaker 4: Barrow huggs. I'm just saying, person in line, all right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'll take second. That's cool. I like the big hugs like that. Yeah, dude, I think that those cards actually perfectly correlated with what we just went through as far as the past life and everything like that. And I think that that further concrete like it's meaning and its message that you were able to get from it, right, Like, it's one thing like and personally, I think that the best advice that anybody can take is from their self, especially whenever you're hypnotized and you're in that that kind of like higher self state of mind.
Speaker 4: Those questioning it.
Speaker 3: Nobody is. Nobody's thinking, oh is this is this right?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: Like it. It literally vibrates right, you know, whenever you get the answers to some of those questions and also going through the past life. But then if you were to question yourself, maybe you're just like, eh, maybe that's just what I wanted to hear. Tarot cards are like, nah, you were, you were on some shit right now, and so just remember that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, dude. And I also wanted to touch on just some some key points that you you from your higher self had said. One of them was to let go. Another one was our our webs reach far, which I just thought was cool, you know, so I wrote it down.
Speaker 3: That's cool.
Speaker 4: Yeah, our webs reach far, dude, kind of like the ripple effect.
Speaker 5: You know, I said that being a healer.
Speaker 4: Yeah, our webs reach far and then you are a healer that was straight from your higher self. So there's you know, I can't really question that with that healing touch. And then there was a little bit of what I was getting from it was like a little bit of a self sabotage. You know, like whenever you get close to something and then you kind of do something to kind of push it away. You know, it's like stop doing that, you know, just just let it come, man, let it happen.
Speaker 5: Let it I'm the king of that. It caused a divorce and everything.
Speaker 4: And then at the end, the last thing I wrote down was be honest with oneself, which is also what you said. So there you go, man, and let it be.
Speaker 5: Let it be, Yeah that let it be. My very best friend from his life. Yeah, he passed away in twenty eleven, but for the first three or four years, dude, he would come to me in my dreams constantly, and it would be one of those bear hugs that he like socked me in my arm, give me a dead arm and just look at me and be like he'd just be like teach, just fucking let it be, bro every time he was in my dream, right ever, So just let it be, like quit fucking fighting it. Let it be like this over and over again, like okay, all right, right.
Speaker 4: And I think, you know, I think I still I think that's when you know it was truly a message from the other side, because just in my experience and things that my wife has explained to me, is whenever there's somebody in a dream that that she has seen from on the other side, it's usually like a really short message, you know. And I don't know how I'm like I said, this is just from what perspective I have of this situation. It's usually just a couple of words, like just a short brief message. And for you, it was you know, let it go or you know what I'm saying, and so let it be, man, let it be.
Speaker 3: Fuck yeah, dude, this is why we do this, by the way, because you.
Speaker 4: Get so much clarity.
Speaker 3: From these things.
Speaker 5: Like I mean, I want to cry my eyeballs out, but I feel like not sad crying.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's just a release.
Speaker 5: I feel crazy good. Dude.
Speaker 3: That's good man, that's awesome.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 3: Well, I think you're gonna have some pretty gangster dreams tonight, sir.
Speaker 4: I mean that goes with what I was saying.
Speaker 5: I hope Grandpa comes to visit. He hasn't visited me since he passed away, and it's like for people that I love to not visit me after the fact is it's like he's the first one that hasn't come yet. I really hope to see him.
Speaker 3: Certainly, Miss Oh, you just put out that intention, maybe it'll maybe it'll happen. And also I'll say, it's not even just tonight that the dreams and basically like you're waking. Life over the next week is going to be different, like you're going to be looking at things from a much different perspective and just don't forget that feeling moving forward, like try and embody all of that, try and embody you know what you learned and the feeling that you have right now, and you can apply that to just about every aspect of your life. And I feel like, especially with the messages that you were getting today, that's I mean, dude, if you just applied that to literally any and all aspects ever, all the time, Yeah, that's how you're gonna get That's how you're going to get to that hospital with your son having his baby and being one big happy family and just like being able to give him his first truck and all that kind of stuff. I think that that that that plays out because you applied these.
Speaker 4: Aspects and just be present, man, you know, I mean, we all got some bad memories. Quit replaying them. You don't have to do that, you know what I mean, be right here right now and focus your thoughts on what you want to come, and it'll come in. It'll come. You got this shit, God his baby girl.
Speaker 3: So so don't threaten me with a good time. Baby. So typically with the past live reggressions, we don't do a meditation because that was meditative. As ship already down again, I'll be asleep. Yeah, you'll go night night, night night. So I think we'll probably just we'll probably just leave it right there. And uh yeah, I think this was This was a great time, dude. You guys have anything else that you want to say in closing?
Speaker 4: Man, you know what, this just it just felt good. It felt right, and I feel like this is why it didn't work out the last time, and because it was supposed to work out this right this time.
Speaker 5: I feel that way too. Like I don't know. I told you, like I felt bad about it that night, but then like I was working on those questions and all that stuff. I'm like again like I wasn't whatever. I just didn't give my soul the proper expectations. Last time we got on here, like hey, we're gonna videotape this, my heart kind of sank. I was like, oh shit, So I've had these two weeks to get good questions and like get myself prey for physically, mentally and spiritually or whatever. You guys get freaking hect dude. Like seriously, when I first found you guys like started listening, like these are my people, and then you guys started doing the shows and like these two dudes are absolutely like my soul brothers from other mothers.
Speaker 4: I feel that I feel.
Speaker 5: I love you guys so much. That was so beautiful, bro, Thank you so much.
Speaker 3: Jonathan, Hey, love you too, man. And uh, it was my pleasure. I love doing this kind of stuff. And I was really excited about, you know, with you, because you know, I'm not gonna lie. There's been there's been other times that people reach out that I've never talked to, and it's it can be a little bit more difficult, but whenever you're doing it with somebody that you know, you're you're familiar with, and you show up just about every single Wednesday night. You even show up on the Tuesday night shows for the colt and stuff like that. So yeah, dude, So.
Speaker 5: I missed one last night. I was sick of a dog. But other than like, if I'm not sick, I'm always listening to you guys, just letter from working or at home or in the truck or whatever. It's appreciated. It literally to Tuesday's the bomb, Tuesdays for fun, Wednesdays for medicine.
Speaker 3: Yes, there you go, exactly. Yeah that that needs to be a fucking T shirt right there.
Speaker 4: I think it will.
Speaker 5: The conspiracy Tuesday Wednesday for medicine.
Speaker 3: There it is, Yes, dude, all right, well, I guess look we'll wrap it up right there, and hopefully all of the one out there enjoyed this message, enjoyed listening to this. Maybe you got a little something from it as well. And if you do want to reach out for a past life regression, as I said, there's not a whole lot of time I can get away with like one or two a month, and so, yeah, just reach out to us. We're on uh, you can reach out to us on Instagram. It's probably the best way to be able to get ahold of us, unless you're on Patreon then that would obviously be better. But yeah, just you know, hopefully everybody took a little something from this. I know we definitely did. And and I think that if the White Boy Wizard came here and he's on you anything, it's that you don't know what you don't know. So I'll just get weird.
Speaker 4: Stay weird in.
Speaker 1: Or realm, where shadows dance with light through the whispering words at night, see crits echo through the air, met the mysteries everywhere, Voices drift on winds untained, where it's like spells that can't be made. Close your eyes and feel the sound journey where no bounds are found.
Speaker 2: Open inside your mind, leave the ordinary far behind. Color swirls and stars.
Speaker 1: Aligned in the mental mysteries.
Speaker 2: You'll find.
Speaker 1: Tales of ancient power rise from the depths of crystal skies, where the answer comes to play. Lost in dreams, you lose the day, chanting truth from ages old in the unknown, we are born. Let the podcast guide your side through the veil of silent night waves.
Speaker 2: Of course, m.
Speaker 1: Whispers flow through the realms you'll never.
Speaker 5: For no
Speaker 1: Parallel in every beat where the mystic stories made