Speaker 1: One oh one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and called, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 2: We talked about this a week ago.
Speaker 1: We were like, we're doing some cool stuff with Love is Blind and we announced our reunion. We're hosting uh or. We did host and that happened on Sunday. That was awesome, But we were like, we're also going to do a Q and A with some of the cast members. Pull back the curtain a little bit. It was it had definitely with the cast members, but you have to go I mean, you have to go through all.
Speaker 2: The legal stuffy.
Speaker 3: It's Netflix Street.
Speaker 1: You can't just send a DM to the cast members.
Speaker 2: You have to go through like and it was. It was a lot of emailing.
Speaker 1: It's finally confirmed for Monday. We finally have our three cast members.
Speaker 2: We're going to tell you who they are, how.
Speaker 1: You can come be a part of the live audience, and we'll do that in five minutes. One oh one point three KATIEWB with Fallon and Colt.
Speaker 2: All Right, we've been working on this for a while. We've been posted up.
Speaker 1: On the Fallon and Colt Instagram yesterday or like maybe I don't know, at some point yesterday or today guests. Which three cast members from this season of Love Is Blind? We booked for our live Q and A on Monday. So here's how it's gonna work. Monday, at four o'clock, Colt and I are going to go into our performance studio. This is where artists perform. There's a stage in there, and we're gonna invite three Love is Blind cast members on stage with us, and you get to come sit and be in the audience. Shout out to smash Park. They're providing like food, drinks, all that stuff crazy Fresh as well. And we have booked Colt, do you want to do you want to announce who we've booked which three cast members?
Speaker 2: Because not a single person guessed it.
Speaker 3: By the way, I'm gonna leave it up too, because you've been do You've been hustling, you've been grinding, spent three am. We're making calls on Netflix going crazy. I'll give you the honors.
Speaker 4: If you saw some of the psychotic emails I said, you may have asked me to calm down.
Speaker 3: Somebody on Wall Street just on a treadmill yelling at people.
Speaker 2: Minus the treadmill.
Speaker 1: Yeah right, okay, So we have join us cult kind of a drum roll, no, with your hands.
Speaker 2: Monica is joining us. It's terrible, drum roll. Virginia is joining.
Speaker 3: Us in Virginia.
Speaker 2: Oh no, who else? Who could be the third? Who could be the third? Who could be the third? Day? It is joining us?
Speaker 1: We have Monica, Virginia and Dave coming in on Monday to the KDWB sky Room. We're gonna go live at four o'clock.
Speaker 3: Our show will be.
Speaker 2: Live doing like a Q and A with them.
Speaker 1: Because you know, a lot of people, even after reunion, they're like, I need to clarify some things exactly. We have a ton of questions. I want to know, would they ever do a show like this again? Would they ever do a dating show? Would they ever do a reality show again? What are some things we didn't see culturally? Interested in kind of the audition?
Speaker 3: Yeahs come about because I know Ben was telling us you just get a DM, but I'm like, so lot, I think.
Speaker 2: Just got DM?
Speaker 3: Is it like a law enforcement like you need to do a fitness test or somehow fast you don't run a mile? I don't know.
Speaker 1: I also want to know are other cast members dating now, because there.
Speaker 2: Have been rumors about that.
Speaker 1: I want to know if there's anything they'd never got to clarify or talk about that they'd like people to know.
Speaker 3: Oh, well, how are they always going out? It seems like it just they're always out and about at the bar or whatever. That's what it made. It seem like, like, how are we and where are the spots you freaking Where can people see you out and about this summer when you're well?
Speaker 1: Also, is that affecting their dating life because they went on the show because they wanted to find love?
Speaker 2: Now?
Speaker 1: Is this show affecting their dating life in a positive or negative ways?
Speaker 3: Less options?
Speaker 2: Yeah, seriously, you can't.
Speaker 1: You can't keep anything as secret now because everyone knows what they look like and Minnesota is like a big small town, you know. So anyway, we have lots of questions. We'll even be taking submissions from you question ideas. If there are things you're dying to know. We're actually going to post this up on social media. You can go drop a question you have for them on there. But should we give away a pair of passes right now?
Speaker 3: Absolutely?
Speaker 2: We want to get you.
Speaker 1: In the skyroom so you can be a part of this event. You have to be able to come here at Saint Louis Park on Monday at four o'clock. If you want to come six five, one nine eight nine, Katie w B.
Speaker 2: Will get you on the guest list.
Speaker 3: Perfect. I'm excited about this, me too.
Speaker 1: Cult you cannot be unhinged, well you can't do you can but not.
Speaker 3: I'm sure, Nick Lackey, I'm going to be out with Nicholas.
Speaker 2: I cannot handle this.
Speaker 3: I'm going to be just straightforward.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, let's get you your keyword, your chance to win Kendrick Lamar and siss the tickets.
Speaker 2: Remember with me and Cold today and tomorrow. Your last chance is to win these.
Speaker 1: You can text snooze snooz to five three nine two one Katie w B one.
Speaker 3: Cool, thanks allock awesome, appreciate you and Cole.
Speaker 2: It's the unbelievable story of the day on one oh one kd WB.
Speaker 1: This is a crazy story, like one out of the history books, because this comes from like nineteen twelve. By the way, a four year old kid have you heard of the story named Bobby Dunbar. Bobby Dunbar disappeared on a family trip. Now, first of all, that is terrifying for any family to go through.
Speaker 3: Nobody wants that.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: Eight months later, they miraculously rescued him and reunited him with his family, and they lived happily ever after. Okay, so you're thinking, okay, what's the point of the story fallon.
Speaker 2: I mean, he was gone for eight months, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: But also, yeah, obviously DNA profiling has gotten significantly better over time. Right, nearly one hundred years later, DNA proved conclusively, by the way, that that kid.
Speaker 2: They rescued was not their son. It was not Bobby Dunbar.
Speaker 1: So this kid, by the way, this isn't like a tiny, tiny kid.
Speaker 2: This kid, you know, what does he look like? Cold? How old does he look?
Speaker 3: I don't know, maybe ten ten?
Speaker 2: You would think he would definitely know the difference in his parents, by the way.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, actually I lied. Nope, you're we're very wrong. This kid looks way older than he is four years old.
Speaker 2: Why do we think you like, they're seventy They do, they do. But the kid, one kid does look dramatically younger than the other. Truly.
Speaker 1: Okay, So the kid was four years old when he disappeared, and so yeah, I guess actually he might be able to be convinced that it's his family at that age, but I they a lot of people actually believe the boy was in fact a kid named Bruce Anderson and had been wrongly identified by the parents. You would think his parents, you would also, even eight months later, definitely know your kids.
Speaker 3: There's probably some denial in that where you're like, that has to be Yeah, I don't want it's better than believing, you know the other they're gone, right, this is there's actually something that just happened. Not just happened, but same similar story. This kid goes missing and then like ten years later the guy's so he goes missing when he's five, then when he's like eighteen years old, seventeen, eighteen years old, they find him in England and ship him back to America and they're like, yeah, dude, this was your kid. They got stolen. They took him to Europe and then turned out like three years later that the guy was just lying. He just wanted to get to America and that was like the best way to do it. Oh my god, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there are a lot of crazy By the way, there's a lot more to this story because obviously there's like a trial. There are people that it's crazy. You should look it up if you get a chance.
Speaker 2: Again. It's the disappearance of Bobby Dunbar. You can look up. Just blew my mind when.
Speaker 1: I saw that today and like, that is so crazy, And that is your unbelievable story of the day. We're gonna come back with your pop culture minute. Kim Kardashian back to calling our local Chris Humphrey's out.
Speaker 2: We'll cover it coming.
Speaker 5: Up on one on one point three kd w B.
Speaker 1: Lots of excitement going on. First of all, Colt and I just made the big announcement that we were having a live in studio Q and A with three of the members of this season of Love Is Blind Monday at four o'clock.
Speaker 2: You'll be able to listen.
Speaker 1: We're gonna get you passes into that skyroom event at the top of every hour for our show today and tomorrow. So the next one comes up at three o'clock. But we announced that Monica, Virginia and Dave are joining up.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, it's gonna go down.
Speaker 2: It is very excited.
Speaker 1: So is Sydney Sweeney. Is she broken off her engagement? Like the most recent story is she definitely like has postponed their wedding. Then she was like seeing just like staying at a hotel for an extended amount of time.
Speaker 2: Like what without him is? What is going on on?
Speaker 1: Things do seem off between them, But he was just spotted in La after she'd been hanging out with her girlfriend in town for weeks, then left the country without him. But he was spotted talking to construction contractors at her six million dollar La mansion on the phone. So it doesn't seem like they've split up. Look, I don't blame her. She's on her way up. She's probably busy, and the last thing she does, she's very big. Last thing she's timed for is a wedding right now. That doesn't necessarily mean there's actually trouble in paradise. Although let's be honest, when celebrities blow up, a lot of the time, they do ditch the person they were with when they started out with them.
Speaker 3: I mean, it's a lot easier just to get rid of and start fresh. Somebody can relate a little more.
Speaker 1: Like I don't know it is, but it isn't, because then you also spend the rest of your time wondering if whoever's with you is with you for the right reasons, whereas if you were with the original person, you like trust.
Speaker 3: That they were facts facts.
Speaker 2: But also at Sydney Sweeney, I mean.
Speaker 3: She's gonna have some options.
Speaker 2: I know, no, I know.
Speaker 1: Kim Kardashian still throwing Chris Humphries under the bus. Talking about her collection of engagement rings, she says that he only partially paid for the engagement ring for her, by the way, and then he took it back in the divorce, so it was like a two million dollar twenty carrot or some I go sorry.
Speaker 2: She said.
Speaker 1: It was an eighteen carrot emerald cut from Lorraine Shorts, step up from the fourteen carrot she had by the way in her first marriage.
Speaker 2: She says that she no longer has that ring. She said that while she was.
Speaker 1: Pregnant with her daughter North, remember she was pregnant with North, trying to get a divorce because she didn't want to be like still married to him while having Kanye's baby, he insisted she give it back in order to cut tie.
Speaker 2: So that was part of their like divorce agreement. He got the ring back.
Speaker 3: I guess makes sense.
Speaker 1: He sold the ring. It was two million dollar ring. He sold it for like seven hundred and forty thousand. Yeah, and she was like kind of sad she doesn't have the moment toe to add to her collection. But she also called him out took a cheap shot, saying she paid for most of it, so it's like kind of laying that he took it back and sold it.
Speaker 2: She said he only paid for one fifth of it.
Speaker 3: Whoa, she paid for the rest. He came out good on that. Yeah, why did she even give I guess?
Speaker 2: Did he come out good? I mean he it was.
Speaker 1: A bizarre existence in her world. Seventy two day marriage. I see him.
Speaker 2: At Lord Fletcher's like all the time.
Speaker 4: You Yeah, I've seen him like every time I've gone to Lord Fletcher's.
Speaker 3: Cool.
Speaker 2: It's so he's impossible to miss.
Speaker 1: He's a very tall person. And then and everyone you know doing the rubber necks thing liberty and apparently I'm part of it little bit, you know.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: Justin Bieber is opening up about mental health. He's saying he's always felt like a fraud. He posted this on his Instagram story. He said, people told me my whole life, Wow, Justin, you deserve that. And I personally have always felt unworthy, like I was a fraud. Like when people told me I deserve something, it made me feel sneaky, like damn, if they only knew my thoughts, how judgmental I am, how selfish I really am, they wouldn't be saying this. I say all this to say, if you feel sneaky, welcome to the club. I definitely feel unequipped and unqualified most days. Makes sense, I guess I don't know one final story Justin Baldonian, Blake Lively. I know we said we were going to talk about it a lot, but there actually has been a big move.
Speaker 2: In their case.
Speaker 1: He granted the protective order that Blake Lively put into place, so Justin can't be dropping random scenes and clips and emails and texts anymore.
Speaker 2: And it also keeps a lot so it just.
Speaker 1: Basically it can be seen by their lawyers, which is fine with Justin, but it keeps it out of the public eye, which is good.
Speaker 3: For Blake oh Man. Lame for us, though, that was fine.
Speaker 7: I know it was very touch and go, oh gosh, that's a startling beat.
Speaker 2: I'm in after Billie Eilish.
Speaker 3: I actually did find enough beat Billy Eilish song, because you were talking about this yesterday. You like, I love Billy Eilish, but I just want her to be like I wish he had, like a banger, like a club banger.
Speaker 1: Well she did have a couple, but we don't really play those. When we play these, like made fall, we're talking about.
Speaker 3: Like you you hate that you got a wall to work? Two birds of a feather. It just doesn't feel right. So what I did.
Speaker 2: Never said those words in my life. Time in the.
Speaker 3: Studio, it's like, oh, here we go.
Speaker 2: If I won't have such a bad risk, if I would crumble immediately.
Speaker 3: It is more like a face plant, slice to work thing. But whatever, it's fun. This is your up beat Billy, And tell me honestly.
Speaker 1: Don't rickroll me. Swear on my life you're not going to rick roll me. I swear, Oh my.
Speaker 3: God, I won't. Okay, here we go.
Speaker 2: It's not funny.
Speaker 3: Okay, here we go. Opinion.
Speaker 2: I can't give it a pintailing her defeat drop.
Speaker 4: Here we go coming, she said, way others.
Speaker 8: Work? Oh god, are you? Why didn't you do that so quick?
Speaker 2: Actually kind of like it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're welcome.
Speaker 2: You didn't make the big dude.
Speaker 3: I made it last night. I stayed up for like three hours making that didn't Yeah, you're right, scroll ex did it?
Speaker 2: What you're trying to popular DJs?
Speaker 9: What?
Speaker 2: It's crazy?
Speaker 5: All right?
Speaker 10: Cool?
Speaker 2: Anyone listening? Who should we do that?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Sure, No we're not.
Speaker 1: We're gonna first do your keyword. Then we're gonna come back with anyone listening to that. No, it wasn't because you continuously forget to give the keyword. It's because when I have two days left, you would think after three weeks of this, we remember to do the keyword. We want to get you in to see Kendrick Lamar and Sizza so text and Bill b I L to five three nine two one KDWB one. We're gonna come back do anyone listening who this is?
Speaker 6: Like?
Speaker 2: Are we to chat with you? Just like what's going on?
Speaker 5: Girl?
Speaker 3: If you're an introvert, whatever, maybe you fit in one of these categories and it's your time to shine.
Speaker 1: Next one on one point three kd WB with Fallon and Colt. You we have a YouTube by the way, you can go check it out Fallon and Colt on YouTube. We would love for you to go check it out. We post different content there. Actually, anyone listening who snuck into something.
Speaker 3: Could be a baseball game, movie, theater, concert, maybe a wedding.
Speaker 1: Some the theater would be the most likely, right like you do like the double feature you go onto one you see.
Speaker 3: This Pirates of the Caribbean. I thought my aunt was so cool and she got a us all tickets. We go in, and I thought it was weird that I had to sit because all the seats were taken. I felt like it was weird that they would sell me a seat on the stair. I realized five years later she snuck us in. Oh, she can't pay for those.
Speaker 1: I could never I am such a rule follower. I would never enjoy the movie. I'd be too stressed the whole time. I was gonna get basted. I could never do that. Anyone listening who had a pet turtle, that's a commitment. Oh my gosh, turtles Tortie can live for a long time.
Speaker 3: I want to hear the age. What's up? What's the name?
Speaker 1: Anyone listening who hates a movie? Everyone loves you, know what? There are some people out there cult that don't like Twilight, even though you and I are twyheart's for life.
Speaker 3: That make you're in denial. You're a loser and you need to readjust your life too.
Speaker 2: Far, too far? Pull it back, pull it back.
Speaker 1: If you fit these categories, give us a call. Six five one nine eight nine Katie w B. Anyone listening who snuck into something will only judge you mildly?
Speaker 2: How a pet turtle? Maybe still do?
Speaker 1: Or you hate a movie everyone else loves six' five one nine eight nine KD wb one on one point THREE katiewb with fallon and. Cult anyone listening who's snuck into, something how to pet? Turtle or hates a movie everyone? Loves which one of those categories do you fall?
Speaker 3: INTO i think you hate a, movie or you like a? Movie was going?
Speaker 11: ON i actually Like The greatest Show?
Speaker 2: Man OH i thought people like that. Movie they don't.
Speaker 11: Know some of those people THAT i hang out with they hate it because it's because they hate like.
Speaker 2: Musicals Musical yeah you need new.
Speaker 3: Friends, YEAH i drop those. Zeros give us some.
Speaker 2: Heroes oh my, god exactly has is?
Speaker 10: Then?
Speaker 2: Deia what's H, jackman Zach Efvron crow up.
Speaker 12: So?
Speaker 2: Much thank, you thank you have a great.
Speaker 13: Day.
Speaker 2: Hi which category do you fall? Into?
Speaker 6: Oh, HI i snuck into? Something.
Speaker 7: Girl what was?
Speaker 11: It?
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, okay so WHEN i was a, kid we live in like the Cottage.
Speaker 9: Grove woodbury, area and there was a drive in theater over, there.
Speaker 10: And we used to ride our bikes and bring a little.
Speaker 12: Radio with us in a blanket and, snacks and if we had money would maybe, go.
Speaker 11: You, know get, snacks but we'd climb the fence and we.
Speaker 12: Go to the back and put a.
Speaker 14: Blanket down and watch the movie for.
Speaker 10: Free you know, What.
Speaker 2: That's a wholesome childhood. Stuff, honestly you.
Speaker 3: Could have ben doing way. WORSE i feel, like, Yeah i'll give you a pass on that.
Speaker 2: One any any memorable viewings you?
Speaker 11: HAD i don't even. REMEMBER i think we always stared do the rate AT?
Speaker 9: Rk?
Speaker 2: Absolutely, hi which category do you fall? INTO i have an a turtle nice tell us? About do you know if it's a boy or? Girl it's a. Girl what's her?
Speaker 15: Name?
Speaker 16: Well she started out as frank and then found out that she was A.
Speaker 2: Frankie, yep, okay.
Speaker 11: We Got we got her when she was just a baby the size of a. Quarter my boy friend brought her home and, thought, oh she'll only.
Speaker 2: Make it a few.
Speaker 10: Weeks since five years.
Speaker 16: Later three turtle tanks later AND i finally don enit heor to a?
Speaker 1: School oh you do you get to see her or get any? Updates or did you have to like say?
Speaker 2: Goodbye?
Speaker 11: No she sent me a couple of. Updates the, kids it's like a wait a, minute preschool?
Speaker 10: Is they absolutely love?
Speaker 3: It AM? I CAN i do that with? Cats? Now CAN i donate one of my cats to?
Speaker 11: School but probably not as easy to take care of us?
Speaker 3: That, yeah it would be weird if you had students like clean in a litter box or. Whatever that feels like.
Speaker 1: Great also That frankie knows how to email and she can send you.
Speaker 2: UPDATES i love.
Speaker 15: That isn't that?
Speaker 5: Great?
Speaker 2: YEAH i had?
Speaker 11: Enough it Was there are a lot of.
Speaker 2: Work hold. On thank you for. Colleing we appreciate. It, hi which category do you fall? Into we have a?
Speaker 11: Turtle?
Speaker 5: Do?
Speaker 3: Yeah you? Do is? It tear out the?
Speaker 17: Turtle it Is vincent Van go and then our last name because she's a PAINTED.
Speaker 2: I all knew it as that's so. GOOD i love. It how long have you had?
Speaker 5: Him it's been four.
Speaker 17: Years my husbands found. Him that's swimming in our pool when he opened it and it. Was she was just a baby baby turtle and my husband went to show our six year old big. Mistake, Ye And i'm, like now we have a turtle live in our.
Speaker 3: House, okay real. Question did you just call in to brag about your? Pool is that what it?
Speaker 2: Is it kind of feels like, That, wait what city do you live?
Speaker 1: In, well we're going to w b Outbt, Hello, hello which category do you fall?
Speaker 2: Into?
Speaker 1: Hi oh my, gosh this is like a turtle community you said, had which gives us a past tense.
Speaker 2: Vibe what what tells about?
Speaker 15: Him his name Was Boom Boom AND i did not choose that.
Speaker 12: Name.
Speaker 17: Okay it was given to me by a.
Speaker 9: Friend and because we only had a pet dog at the, time AND i don't, KNOW i was just open to having a.
Speaker 3: Turtle Did Boom boom know any? Tricks like did he go skateboarding or like skydiving or?
Speaker 9: Whatever oh my, GOSH i wish he just sat there and pretty much did.
Speaker 3: Nothing it was like ate some lettuce every now and, then kind of.
Speaker 9: BORING i sent him some peanut butter that was his favorite.
Speaker 3: Food, dang boy was getting swollen like our. Turtles you're just giving him like peanut butter. Uncrustables that's.
Speaker 9: CRAZY i don't think the uncrustables existed at the. Time it was like twenty over twenty years.
Speaker 4: Ago it literally said do not eat turtles peanut butter when you google.
Speaker 5: It oh, really, now this.
Speaker 3: Turtle was built. Different like we're saying that that's big pharma trying to get your turtle.
Speaker 4: Because potentially leads to, blockages choking and harmful to their.
Speaker 3: Health no, way that's WHAT i say about hot cheetos, too And i'll put. THOSE i don't.
Speaker 11: Know it was a long time.
Speaker 9: Ago he was, fine he Was i'm on for a couple of, months and he ended up being really hard to.
Speaker 2: Manage, okay, YEAH i get. It, NO i get.
Speaker 1: It, no every single person's this is it's like certain birds big commitment to do a turtle.
Speaker 3: SITUATION i, heard like you can even give them like the way protein and stuff. Too you get them all. Jacks, okay that's, IT i, mean not.
Speaker 16: Me just.
Speaker 1: Right, obviously we announced earlier we were hosting A Love Is BLIND q AND a with three of the cast. Members we're gonna get you all the details on, that plus get you in to be a part of. It coming up in five minutes one on one point Three katie W b With fallon.
Speaker 2: And Cult love Is.
Speaker 1: Blind the reunion went down On. Sunday we hosted that Outlet Smash. Park let's do one, More let's do one More. Hurrah so On, monday we're going to host a LIVE q AND a with three cast. Members we Have, Monica virginia And dave joining us in THE Kadewb.
Speaker 2: Skyroom we're gonna go live.
Speaker 1: On the radio with them at four, o'clock all three of. Them you know WHAT i love about. It you, know there's only so much of each relationship they can show On love Is blind. Exactly there's only so they can't talk about pretty much anything until the reunion's.
Speaker 3: Over and then when the reunion, happens it's like there's they got a tend to like ten different people.
Speaker 1: Exactly like you a word In, SO i actually have been loving some the contestants have been posting a lot OF q and, As LIKE i just looked At monica's And monica said she had no Idea joey was going to ride down the aisle on a. Skateboard, yeah and she actually revealed her number one in The pods was Not, joey.
Speaker 3: It Was ben, WHOA i had no, Idea.
Speaker 1: And so there was a love square in The pods Between, Ben, Sarah joey.
Speaker 2: And virginia or sorry it's Not Virginia.
Speaker 1: Monica, yeah but they didn't show that because they already had a foursome they were focused.
Speaker 2: On so, anyway for, you what.
Speaker 3: Do you think what it would be? Awesome? Yes IF i longboarded into THE q AND.
Speaker 1: A, no Because joey will not be, There it'll Be, monica And i'd, say let's. Yeah so we are going to get you in right. Now earlier we Got emily. In we're going to get people in to be a part of. This you can sit there and hang out and you, know kind of view it all a.
Speaker 2: Live as it.
Speaker 1: Happens you have to be able to be here four O'clock monday In Saint Louis park and if you'd like to be a part of. It six, five, one, nine eight, nine katiewb shouts of a smash. Park they And, roseville they are hosting this event for, us which is very very. Kind we do have to get you your keyword also because lots of winning is happening here ON. Ktwb we have your keyword because you're never more than thirty minutes away from. This your chance Wing Kendrick lamar AND sisa. Tickets you can text squabble squa bb l E a five three nine two One katie W e One where to come back with trending.
Speaker 2: On one, Three today's trending with felon and cold.
Speaker 5: On one on one point Three KATIE W.
Speaker 2: B this is.
Speaker 1: Cool Two minnesota spots land On Time's World's Greatest places list for twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Five Very.
Speaker 1: Cool, vini which Is yavang's, restaurant is one of The World's Greatest, places and also The Thomas danbo Zero. Waste it's Called Alexis. Alixir i've seen. This it's an exhibit In Detroit lakes. Area it has a like a series of mythical creatures and they're like it looks like they're mad out of what like like large. Trolls w don't you've seen? This you might like if you looked at, it it's very. COOL i had like actually a girl and plate, SAID i just did a day. Trip she's, LIKE i drove, UP i walked, THROUGH i saw the whole. Thing she's like it was really cool to go.
Speaker 2: Check out with.
Speaker 1: Families but it's very cool that those made it like in the world's greatest. Spots especially as a restaurant, owner that's got to be like a very very cool. Feelings so congratulations to. Them we mentioned this yesterday That moana to now streaming On Disney. Plus but Also leelo And stitch has officially released their first trailer for the live action, remake if.
Speaker 2: You want to check that. Out cold AND i have an event.
Speaker 1: Coming up and we're really excited about it because people keep calling in trying to win The Kinder clamarin sis the tickets which we've been doing a texting contest for that we, uh every thirty minutes have a keyword you can text. In but we're also giving away tickets this, weekend we're doing an event at the grand opening Of City.
Speaker 2: Pause, So, cole what's the deal with The kinderklamar. Tickets, well it's In.
Speaker 3: Uptown so if you come, by.
Speaker 2: What kind of it's Like South.
Speaker 1: Minneapolis, okay, yeah it's they're close.
Speaker 2: To each, other like they're basically, yeah very. Close.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Yeah so you just roll out we're going to be there and then you just fill out a little paper like your, name, number, whatever and then you put in a little box and then, dude you can be. Winning that's. Crazy, well we're.
Speaker 1: There from one to three and that's when you stop by because like someone is walking home with those tickets if they're, there which is very cool and we're excited to be part of The City pause grand.
Speaker 2: Opening they have multiple.
Speaker 1: Locations they're like a doggy daycare For you're, like What City pause They i've Taken dolly there before for doggy. Daycare and then you, know like you can when you're out of, town you can like kendel them there and, stuff which is really. Cool we mentioned earlier we are doing A love Is blind. Event shout out to our. Winner she just grabs some. Tickets her name Was. Megan we're gonna do those at the top of every hour On. Monday we have three members From love Is, Blind, Monica, dave And virginia joining.
Speaker 2: Us this was an important part of this.
Speaker 1: Decision we got there, emotionally but ultimately aligning our lives together was a big decision that was like the like that moment was, like, Oh, virginia, OKAY i feel like she were like kind of quiet and stuff throughout the, season and then she was, like HERE i, Am i'm looking, Fine i'm gonna go After so, anyway we have those three coming in for a LIVE q and A monday four o'clock you can listen to it. Live we are giving away a handful of passes at the top of the, hour so we'll have another set of passes coming up at around four. O'clock we're gonna come back and we're gonna do your after school pop. Quiz we do this every. Day the prize is, vary but today it's a pair Of Harlem Globe trotter's. Tickets we'll do that in about fifteen.
Speaker 2: Minutes this is The fallon And Colt show.
Speaker 3: One one point three KATIEW b With falon And colts in the after school Pop Quiz Globe trotter's tickets. Today how AM? I Globe trotter is, huge always fun. Going so here's the. Deal you're gonna hit us up sixty five one ninety nine KATIEW. B we're gonna get two of. You you're gonna compete against the other. Person whoever has the most questions answered at the end is going to The Harlem Globe trotter's got it everything cool six five one ninety nine KATIEUW. B now you would think it's. Easy, look, oh they're gonna ask me what's three times?
Speaker 2: Three and we might we might. DON'T i would, say don't imply we want ast.
Speaker 1: That We've we've gotten to more questionable situations than.
Speaker 3: That even, so when you hear that music and then you're, compete.
Speaker 1: Why why are we missed? Opportunity we should? Quickly can you find The Harlem Globe trotter? Music it might even be in our system.
Speaker 2: Whistle.
Speaker 1: Thing, okay while you're, that we do grab our people And i'll get them. Going if you could do fourteen different things at, once, called that'd be.
Speaker 2: Great you cannot. Know, hi what's your? Name? Adam? Adam you Big Harlem Globe trotter? Fan, absolutely who?
Speaker 1: ISN'T i, mean my, god the skill on these. People let's get your, Competitor. Adam, hi what's your name?
Speaker 4: Is?
Speaker 17: Katie all?
Speaker 2: Right With katie And adam going.
Speaker 1: Head to head, today what's the rival team that The Harlem globetrotters always?
Speaker 2: Play all? Right, now but your, fans as we, thought all right?
Speaker 1: Team ACTUALLY i, know well they always lose, right that's the bit they always lose to The Harlem. Globetrotters, hey you know, what Maybe, Adam, katie maybe this is your first time ever seeing The Harlem. Globetrotters what DO i? Know we're playing for a pair of. Tickets so if you know the, answer you chime in with your, name and whoever gets the most correct out of three.
Speaker 2: Wins are you? Ready?
Speaker 1: Yes question number, One Jacob black is a character in What Stephanie meyer book?
Speaker 2: Series, Katie, Yes, Katie.
Speaker 11: Twilight that's, Right, yeah you know.
Speaker 4: That can you Tell colt came up with that? ONE i THOUGHT i was the biggest Twy hart UNTIL i Met.
Speaker 1: Colt question number, two BY us, law exit signs must be one of what two?
Speaker 2: Colors? Katie, Yes, Katie red or.
Speaker 16: Or?
Speaker 1: White oh my, gosh so, close, Though, adam do you have a?
Speaker 2: Guess?
Speaker 17: Yellow?
Speaker 2: No red or?
Speaker 1: GREEN i had no idea where you getting these questions from the.
Speaker 2: Law all, right here we.
Speaker 1: Go what is the largest living species of? Lizard this is definitely when you've heard Of. Adam, Yes, Adam, no but good.
Speaker 3: Guess, katie, yes?
Speaker 1: Iguana good guess it is The komodo, dragon which cold AND i learned if you die by way Of Komodo, dragon it is a, horrible horrible.
Speaker 2: Death who was inaugurated AS us president in two thousand and, Nine, Adam, Yes Adam Barack. Obama that's.
Speaker 1: Right we have a tie. Game we have a tie. Game, oh this is getting heated in. Here what is the only food that can never go? Bad i'll give you a. Hint it is not a solid unless it.
Speaker 2: Hardens.
Speaker 11: Katie, Yes, Katie, honey.
Speaker 2: That's, Right. Adam i'm, sorry But, katie you're going To Highland Globe. Trotters let's be whistling to their famous Terrible.
Speaker 3: Yes you have no some one you think you.
Speaker 5: KNOW i can't see the knife from.
Speaker 3: You too, close too. Close It's god's forever.
Speaker 5: One so.
Speaker 1: Let's get you under to See Kendrick lamar And sissa. Tickets you can text the keyword.
Speaker 2: Where is? It? LUTHOR i know it in front of. Me Text luthor to five three nine two. One katiewb.
Speaker 1: One by the, way CAN i tell YOU i watched the weirdest movie ever last night On?
Speaker 2: Netflix hold, On i'm looking up the name of.
Speaker 17: It.
Speaker 1: SOUSE i want to tell, You, trapp have you seen this On? Netflix With Josh, Hartnett oh.
Speaker 3: YEAH i heard about. IT i heard it was mid who'd you hear that from? Everyone who's?
Speaker 2: EVERYONE i?
Speaker 3: Know what? Happens what is?
Speaker 2: Happening why?
Speaker 1: This by the, way this is like what a real conversation With colt is, like where he never gives an actual answer and it just leaves you more, confused and then he keeps he plays you would be a great.
Speaker 2: Investigative like detective for.
Speaker 3: Sure so.
Speaker 2: Stop SO i was, like, oh it Has josh HARTEN i love.
Speaker 1: Him and it's like about a serial killer at a pop stars concert and they're trying to catch. Him, well, yeah there's no this isn't a. Spoiler Josh hartnett is like the serial, killer right. Yeah but all the, thrill which sounds sick of like a serial, killer which is them doing their awful, stuff none of that was in.
Speaker 2: This it was they were in the concert the whole.
Speaker 1: Time it was so they finally did get out of the concert and that's when things got a tiny bit, spicy but not even.
Speaker 2: Real it was not.
Speaker 4: Good, NO i wouldn't even call.
Speaker 2: It mit just it was not.
Speaker 3: Good, yeah m, Night. Shamal and that's the issue with him and see is that one of his. MOVIES i think it was like his daughters or His but that's the issue with like that realm is like it's either really good or really.
Speaker 2: Wait a, minute wait a. MINUTE i think he might have been in the.
Speaker 1: MOVIE i think M night Shammel on might have been the uncle of the pop. Star, yeah and now that you're saying that, Crazy.
Speaker 3: Well the issue is like they have him at the, concert, right, yeah and then for some, reason all the police are, LIKE i would never tell anyone, this But i'm gonna tell, You, josh it's. True where's a?
Speaker 1: Lock now we're not allowed to tell a single person what we're, doing but this whole concert is a cover.
Speaker 2: Up and he's, like, oh that's so.
Speaker 1: Crazy, yeah they gave us like this keyword so they know we're not serial.
Speaker 2: Killer and he's, like, oh what is?
Speaker 3: It and then he's checking his phone and like seeing the guy the s captive and it's like what's going?
Speaker 2: On and then it's, terrible it's so.
Speaker 3: Bad and then doesn't he get, home but he like escapes, somehow like you would never.
Speaker 1: Escape, yes that was, Okay so there's a part where the police show. Up he should be caught spoiler and THEN i stopped paying attention Because i've officially. Quit and then next THING i, know he's driving a limo with the pop. START i, go what how you getting a?
Speaker 2: Limo And jake's like. SALAD i can't begin to tell.
Speaker 3: You, yeah at that, point you just got a scrap. IT i feel, like.
Speaker 1: Because once you're that, Committed i'm, SORRY i CAN'T i can't quote it at that, point LIKE i just had to just don't Watch.
Speaker 2: Trap it's about time For.
Speaker 3: Histo, really we're falling a cold shout out.
Speaker 1: To that Cutie steve who did that intro for. Us we had lunch yesterday At walk in The. Park does that feel like a betrayal to you because it's all you've wanted since you moved back.
Speaker 3: Here, Yeah i'm not mad about, it not even a little, bit even though you just ate it in front of me your leftovers at. Noon but, Whatever, listen this isn't about walking the park should. Be it's About. Histo, really where you used to have babies delivered to? You now everybody knows About everybody knows that, story right the stork brank drops on the. Baby, no THE Us Postal service in nineteen. Thirteen what you used to be able to ship your. Children cars were limited back. Then, okay so if you wanted to send your kid up to nanny's house FOR i don't, know go to nanas for maybe she lives like an hour, away, right you would just hand them off to THE Us Postal service. Guy he would take your, child drop them off at a postal office wait, there kind of like a city, bus and they would just drop the children. Off they, said if you can ship, animals you should be able to ship the. Children, now, okay here's a. Couple here's where they decided to change your. Mind, oh when a nine month old got shipped up the street twenty minutes by its, lonesome that's when they were, like maybe possibly this is a bad. Idea she should reevaluate.
Speaker 2: Here how many babies were shipped before? This one was like, mm.
Speaker 1: Well when you say, babies were they shipping like four and five year? Old and then the nine month old was like Where they were like this is too young or what are you?
Speaker 3: Saying that's What i'm.
Speaker 5: Saying.
Speaker 3: Okay people started taking advantage of the system and they were, like, DUDE i can't handle this. Baby this baby's been crying for like three, hours shiving it. North they didn't have a bottle for. It, Probably come, on, now you can't be that. Enurging but that's why they were built different back, then you know WHAT i? Mean like we get upset when The Wi fi is, SLOW i should your great grandfather was nine months nine months, Old but THE us postal guy just in a, pouch just like chilling. On can you.
Speaker 4: Imagine the poor postal guy has a Baby bejorn on his.
Speaker 2: Chest that's gotta carry babies, around you.
Speaker 3: KNOW i THINK i think THE usps they should they should make them do things like that more because okay is slimming and you're always gonna have, it but it'd be nice they could do things like, me, my what's it? Called when you get like an important document you gotta, sign but it's gotta be, notarized be a. Notary there you. Go that's What i'm.
Speaker 1: Saying, Yeah i'm sure that the postal people listening are, like, YEAH i wish we had more to do things or.
Speaker 3: Maybe bring me My Trader, joe like go shopping from, here SO i don't like almost like a.
Speaker 2: Personal, wow you're what is rock?
Speaker 5: One?
Speaker 1: Oh one point THREE katiewb With fallon And cult going up and go to a house. Party you have a little like, Those so that was my favorite. THING i preferred house parties in college two bar, situations but there was like there was an eighties night at a place Called, hammerheads which was. SICK i love, that BUT i just preferred to be in a house setting with like everyone in different.
Speaker 2: Rooms it was just very.
Speaker 1: COOL i love that. Vibe BUT i have a question for. You if you were a house party go, er did you do? Something AND i think that a lot of people are going to admit to this AND i, Hope so we're gonna we'll do that in like five. Minutes but also we're going to get you your. Chance we're hosting A love Is BLIND q AND a On. Monday we want to get you in to be in the live. Audience we're gonna get you more details on that when we come. Back also ON katiewb one on one, POINT i almost felt like we need something more. Upbeat, yeah because this so this is the music we chose when we did our live in Studio love Is, Blind but it almost is kind of like a how we kind of made the joke, earlier like we'd love For Billy oils to have an upbeat, song.
Speaker 2: But we're doing. This this is, good this. Works.
Speaker 1: Okay so we announced today at two o'clock in case you missed, it we're hosting A love Is blind live event.
Speaker 2: And we're so so.
Speaker 1: Excited it's going down To monday, too like never. OKAY i would like to ask for you to cut the fade out on that off, though because that's, ridiculous so. Annoying but we Have, Monica virginia And dave joining us From love Is blind here at the radio Station monday of four, o'clock and we're really excited to host.
Speaker 3: Them here's the. Thing, yeah On, INSTAGRAM i already see people talking about sneaking, in like how do we get in? Whatever? Whatever are we gonna like? That just run through the. Lobby what's gonna? Happen we have a legitimate.
Speaker 2: Way you can give.
Speaker 3: Us five dollars now full.
Speaker 1: Back shout out to Smash park And, roseville by the, way they're the ones helping us put this all. Together we're planning to stream this, live but most importantly the streaming is all great, dandy but we want you in studio with. Us but we also want you to listen to it live at four o'clock on the. Radio, okay we got to pay our, bills, Yep, COLTON i have young. Kids we're doing daycare after school. Programs we need your. Help and then you get the entertainment of like us asking the questions that maybe they didn't get to at the, Reunion and if you want to be a part of that, action you, can Like colt was, saying we can get you in the.
Speaker 2: Audience we're doing a handful of.
Speaker 1: These just call right, now, six, five, one, nine eight, Nine katie W. B we already hooked Up megan And emily. Today we'll do a pair now and we'll do another pair at five o'clock and then tomorrow at the top of each hour as.
Speaker 2: Well so we're excited for.
Speaker 3: That do you know what you're going to be?
Speaker 1: Asking, WELL i do want to, ask, like would you ever do a reality show?
Speaker 2: Again would you ever do a day reality show?
Speaker 3: Again when you had a little bit, earlier you were talking, about is anybody on the cast dating each other that wasn't on the?
Speaker 1: Show that Juicy i'm curious about the like the other people that they had connections with because we. Didn't we don't find that. Out LIKE i had no idea That monica And ben had a. Connection they removed that whole. THING i also heard everyone actually got engaged on the same. Day it was like how they like they you, know make it seem like it's different days on the.
Speaker 2: Show so lots and lots of.
Speaker 1: Questions ONE o one point THREE katiewb With balon And.
Speaker 2: Cole congrats To.
Speaker 1: Lexi she's coming In monday for Our Loves blind. Event we also will have more tickets at five o'clock for that we are doing every thirty. Minutes, also your keyword your chance to win Kender lamar In sissa. Tickets your keyword Is. Saturn you can text that into five three nine two to One katie W.
Speaker 2: B one things you stole from a house.
Speaker 1: Party i'm not condoning, this but there's something about you're out a. House could be your rich, friend could just be, like you're at a, fraternity, sorority whatever it may.
Speaker 2: Be you're.
Speaker 1: Drinking the delinquent side of you comes. Out you're not making good.
Speaker 3: Decisions the big story in my, hometown somebody threw a massive. Party, yeah. Awesome guy wakes up the next day starts texting. Everybody i'm getting text left and. Right it's, like did you take? It i'm, like, NO i didn't take. Anything what? Happened who took? What and they're, like somebody stole a. Vase turns out wasn't a. Vase it was like an.
Speaker 2: Urn oh, god ashit and he was, like.
Speaker 3: Dude freaking. Out it's, like, OH i would, too like it's Crazy. Grandma he did get it, back, though which is nice because somebody could just like panic not give it. Back but, yeah they brought it back and he was, like, dude slap on the. Wrist, Whatever i've taken things, loosely what does that?
Speaker 2: Mean like not like?
Speaker 1: Big LIKE i took a sweatshirt and it was like this guy won intermural Co Ed champion of The, year which is like a highly coveted thing for the whole college. Campus and he'd always be, like what happened to that? Hoodie And i'm, LIKE i still have it to this. Day nice like my Friend sam more because she was. Cold BUT i was supposed to give it.
Speaker 2: BACK i did. NOT i kept it for. LIGHT i still have it in my.
Speaker 3: House there's a lot of effort to give it.
Speaker 1: Back, yeah a great thank, You but maybe it's something else we'd love to hear from. You this is this is a past version of. You we know you've changed six' five to one nine Eight nine KATIE. W b things you stole from a?
Speaker 2: HOUSE party. I get probably a little boozy booze. Was involved you, were young your brain wasn't. Fully developed maybe it was last week and IT was i don't. Know what we talk to you when we come back ON kt wb.
Speaker 1: One oh one POINT three Katiewb with Fallon. And colt so sometimes back in, the day you go to a, house party maybe have few, to, meet drinks maybe you stole. Some things this is actually, a THING and i am amazed by. The response here are some texts we got we used. TO uh i, just says. Oh god this ONE is i stole my best. Friend's boyfriend THAT what i thought we were going to. Go into this text says took a frying pan from the track house. In college this one says my ROOMMATE, and i all of us men would steal candles from, house parties and when, we graduated we had a closet full of candles that.
Speaker 2: We never used. Or needed love that, ANOTHER.
Speaker 1: Text i want stole a hot dog costume from a, house party and then later that night took a full box of wine From another.
Speaker 2: That's that is a.
Speaker 3: BIG score, i mean if you see a hot, dog costume you gotta take. It, right yeah that's In, THE bible.
Speaker 2: I FEEL like i definitely.
Speaker 1: Think so another text once my friend tried to steal a bottle of alcohol from, a party but it fell out of his jacket if he passed, through people so we awkwardly stepped over it and. Kept going and this one says my room was an actual kleptomaniac still a, faucet, head teacup.
Speaker 2: Traffic cone, toilet paper.
Speaker 4: TIME pots i got My roommate hidie was like that she stole everything, we had a like it is a matter we stole everything, BY way i mean, to her what did you steal from a?
Speaker 2: House? Party HI so i.
Speaker 10: HAVE things i stole from a?
Speaker 6: House?
Speaker 3: Party, story yes what?
Speaker 15: Was it so it wasn't technically a? House party it was a.
Speaker 9: Hotel party, Yeah DANG but i ended up getting a little more TIPSY than i, intended TO and i thought it would be.
Speaker 6: Really, cool yeah you guy could take home the.
Speaker 9: Like, bulk shampoo, body wash, and conditioner things that they have in the that are like.
Speaker 4: Screwed in oh, my god did you bring a screwdriver to the party?
Speaker 5: With?
Speaker 16: YOU no i just kind of yanked, it out.
Speaker 2: Breaking it. Mm hm.
Speaker 16: The body wash lasted me for like.
Speaker 9: Two months shampoo lasted me for like a month and a HALF because i had really.
Speaker 16: Big hair and then the conditioner just WENT because i used it for.
Speaker 17: Shaving.
Speaker 1: Too okay my QUESTION is i wonder who whoever had that room in. THEIR name i wonder how much that shampoo and conditioner.
Speaker 2: Costs THEM and, i mean he.
Speaker 11: Wasn't a very, nice PERSON so i kind of.
Speaker 2: Don't, care okay, ALL right i. Feel you.
Speaker 3: That's nice. That's, valid karma, baby karma, Thanks calling.
Speaker 7: Thank.
Speaker 2: You hi what did you still from a? House?
Speaker 12: Party kay me and my friends in college just something that would just make their life. More inconvenient and so one time we stole all the batteries out of all.
Speaker 2: The remote oh that is. Messed up oh.
Speaker 10: My god you know you just wake up the next morning you're super hungover and you're like go to turn ON the tv that You can't you're still.
Speaker 3: Enjoying It, oh.
Speaker 1: God, brutal well what did you do other, things too like steal light bulbs or deodorant or?
Speaker 2: Anything else or is that your? Best one so that was that.
Speaker 11: Was probably the.
Speaker 10: Best one but one time we stole all the knobs off. Our closet door doesn't.
Speaker 3: Even work you were coming in.
Speaker 2: With, tools now you were way too smart for a.
Speaker 4: Youthful, drinker okay that, that's like that's the.
Speaker 6: Messed.
Speaker 2: Up stop we were right.
Speaker 10: Too bad we stole the handtowels or the dishels out Of.
Speaker 4: The oh, my gosh what. A, collection hey thanks.
Speaker 17: For.
Speaker 2: Calling, hi hi what'd you still from a? House party oh?
Speaker 10: My god it was a.
Speaker 6: Front PARTY so i mean that tells you like the state Of. The, union yeah, you guys me and my three Roommates and i'm a mom now and you said, we've CHANGED so i just need this.
Speaker 17: To, like, OKAY thing i.
Speaker 13: Believe you we raided this frat house's pantry and we stole like pets Shop Maccaroni like, i'm, saying like you Get A sam's club run in the front house and then we get out to.
Speaker 8: Our house oh, my gosh that's honestly the best way to, get, paid though and it's kind of nice because like you went to, their party you.
Speaker 3: Showed it you didn't have. To go you was inconvenient. For you you the.
Speaker 2: Sex, appeal yeah you.
Speaker 3: Got a little mac and cheese out.
Speaker 7: Of.
Speaker 6: It, whatever okay But like i'm talking like A Whole sam's, club halls like multiple weeks and multiple.
Speaker 10: Houses in a row for an.
Speaker 6: Entire year like we didn't go grocery shopping.
Speaker 2: For months oh. My, god okay more details are.
Speaker 3: Coming out well in a way if you, wanted to it's been A positively like you taught them how to hustle and how, To grind like they had to work harder. For groceries you KNOW what.
Speaker 2: I mean thank you. For calling we. Don't, judge okay we're. Just listening we're not.
Speaker 1: Judging, today hi which category do you? Fall into, OR sorry i don't Know where.
Speaker 2: I'm at.
Speaker 1: I'm drunk uh what did you still from a? House party my big go to.
Speaker 14: Was when you go into the.
Speaker 16: MEDICINE cabinet i would look for.
Speaker 15: Their cologne oh and let's.
Speaker 17: JUST say i had an abundance of ra car.
Speaker 2: That tells you. The year what year was?
Speaker 17: This?
Speaker 16: AROUND oh i was probably in the.
Speaker 2: LATE knew i knew it had to be in. The eighties cologne.
Speaker 3: Just walking around in a bomber's jacket, on campus like trying to sell everybody's cologne. For cheaper.
Speaker 2: That's, amazing reason that's what the.
Speaker 3: Guys.
Speaker 1: Like bomb it's one on one point three Katiewb with fallon. And cult things you stole from a. House, PARTY listen i am actually impressed with some. Of these THIS textas i took a case of diet coke and some. Six score this WAS as i stole a cordless phone from a. House party it started beeping down. The, block dude my sister still a life size. MEDIEVAL acts, i wrote, wtf y just like why what did you steal from a?
Speaker 2: House party SO when.
Speaker 14: I was, IN college i was in the sorority and we me and some of my sority sisters went over to a fraternity party and.
Speaker 10: Stole one of THOSE like i don't.
Speaker 14: Remember what, they're called like the, roster photos like their original, like roster their original.
Speaker 3: Whow yeah so sentimental and, You're like i'm gonna snatch.
Speaker 10: This up so it ended up back at the sorority house.
Speaker 3: As well did the did the fraternity do like an all, out search like as of a child was missing to like find the. Original roster they kind of knew.
Speaker 14: It was probably our sorority that did it because they were like the Big. BROTHERS tom.
Speaker 2: I wonder if they ever got it back or is it did.
Speaker 11: It just may went to like the scene of.
Speaker 14: THE school i, basically said like we want. To press, you're like oh?
Speaker 2: What crazy we? Found it here.
Speaker 4: You, go yeah did you get in trouble with your sorority?
Speaker 15: Or no there a few of, us involved including.
Speaker 14: The, president oh she really couldn't.
Speaker 4: Do much, that's fair. That's, fair okay? Got, it well that's that's a. Big one that's that's one of those things that doesn't benefit you, at all like a box. Of wine that's just you're just messing.
Speaker 10: With people, oh yeah it was just for fun, and, ragging right said we could?
Speaker 2: Do it, All right we're gonna thank you so much for.
Speaker 1: The call where To come Back Is sydney Sweeney single that is the rumor.
Speaker 2: Going around remember she. Was engaged did she get a?
Speaker 1: Hot item we're gonna cover that coming up in the Pop CULTURE and i also have to give a bird show SAYS can i get a Shout out hannah for her birthday today from your.
Speaker 2: Favorite cousin yes, You Can.
Speaker 1: Happy birthday It's The Pop culture Minute with felon and cult on one on one POINT three JD.
Speaker 2: W b it's brought to You, By ova Lacy.
Speaker 1: And lenz there's a little bit of a breakthrough In The Justin Baldoni blake. Lively case and all it really, is, is So remember justin's been. Posting everything he's, JUST like i want everything out in, the open posting, raw, footage emails, text Messages and blake people, are like we want this. To stop she she asked for a protective order and the judge actually did, issue that so this seems like kind of a win in her side, of things but it basically just Means like justin's team is celebrating the fact that ultimately there will be very few secrets kept from the public in, the case but she is making it like the protective order basically says he can't just keep doing, this though like posting anything.
Speaker 10: He.
Speaker 1: Wants hm the lawyers get to, see it but not. The public it used to be so.
Speaker 3: Much, fun though and it could just like out each other like that for, a minute.
Speaker 1: FOR us i feel like there's clearly not much left because it seems like all the hot stuff has been, dropped already and it's kind of, like late like a.
Speaker 3: Year now To hear. What's.
Speaker 2: Up yeah on.
Speaker 1: Top Of megan, markle dropping, you know her show and then a, season two she announced she has a podcast, coming out which is interesting because she's tried. This before and if, you remember she had, this massive massive deal With, like spotify hundreds of people on, this team and very few episodes. Came out it was kind of annoying as an actual podcaster to see someone make so much money and do.
Speaker 2: So, little yeah.
Speaker 3: It wasn't there only like, two episodes.
Speaker 2: Very few it.
Speaker 1: Was weird and now she's launching a new one and you know WHAT whatever i mean she's Trying to i've had PODCASTS that i, END also i, get IT but i didn't have a Million dollar. Spotify deal, you know it was. Like Whatever chris humphreys being called out yet Again By. Kim kardashian it's been, a minute but on the latest episode of, their show she talks about how he only partially paid for her lavish engagement ring and then he took it back in. The divorce SHE has i guess a little you know box of her engagement rings from. Ex husbands her first one was a fourteen carrot cushing cut she Got From, damon thomas then upgraded to an eighteen Carrot With. Chris humphries she said he only paid for a fifth, of it but he got it in the divorce settlement and it's like a two million. Dollar ring he sold her for like seven hundred and forty four thousand and like.
Speaker 2: An auction.
Speaker 1: That's Insane, chris appleton her, Hair guy, he's like. THAT'S savage i, was, like yeah that is kind.
Speaker 2: Of Savage.
Speaker 1: Sydney sweeney she's making people think are things okay with her.
Speaker 2: Or fiance they've been engaged for quite.
Speaker 1: Some time they've pushed back the wedding, yet again and people, are like she's been hanging out with a lot of Friends, in la Going to france this week. Without him are they even? Together, anymore well he was Just seen wednesday talking to construction contractors at her six Million dollar, la mansion talking on the cell phone, cell phone so it seems like they're not completely split up, At least.
Speaker 3: So, you go you got to put your mindset in like a, rich person like Going to france for. A week that's not like a big thing you'll do once in.
Speaker 2: Your life.
Speaker 3: That's not she's just chilling with. Some friends IT'S.
Speaker 10: Not, I know.
Speaker 1: I know not everyone's with their partner twenty four. To, seven also she's very busy. Right now i'm sure she doesn't have a ton of time to plan a. Wedding Either justin bieberg's opening up about, mental health he says he's always felt like.
Speaker 2: A fraud this is what he posted On his.
Speaker 1: Instagram stories people told me my, whole, Life, wow justin you. Deserve THAT and i personally have always, felt UNWORTHY like i was. A fraud like when people TOLD me i, deserve something it made me, Feel sneaky, like damn if they only knew, my thoughts HOW judgmental, i am HOW selfish i, really am they wouldn't be. SAYING this i say all this, to say if you are, feeling sneaky welcome to. THE club i definitely feel unequipped and unqualified. Most days, all right. That's, RELATABLE yeah i mean. IT is i think we all feel like kind of frauds. At times so that.
Speaker 2: Is your pop.
Speaker 1: Culture minute it's brought to You By ovo lasig. And lends we're going to come back with normal. Or nope if you have a normal, or nope you can text that into five three nine one. Ktwb one that's something You were, you're like, your partner your family member does and, you're like is this normal? Or no we also got to get to. Your keyword your chance to win kender lamar insis.
Speaker 2: A ticket you can text the.
Speaker 1: Word stars it's plural s t a ars to five three nine two one katiew b one less.
Speaker 5: Normal no on one on one point three KATIE.
Speaker 1: W b, you know usually this is like a, text THING and i. Love that lately people have been calling in to be a part of normal.
Speaker 2: Or nope so you're on, the spot what's what's your normal.
Speaker 15: OR nope i recently moved in with my BOYFRIEND and i figured out that when, he sleeps he sleeeps. Everything up but then he'll sleeep the little pile of dust that's left onto the carpet and then vacuum.
Speaker 2: It, up interesting does he not Have a does he not have a? Dust?
Speaker 15: Pan no, he does so he does his best, with that but then he sleeps the rest. Of it just like onto the carpet that's right next to it to, vacuum up like he gets frustrated with it and can't get it all in there and then just does it?
Speaker 1: Over there normal? Or nope i'm gonna. SAY nope i mean it's better than him just like not sweeping or being, you. Know DIRTY but i don't think that that's. Completely normal that's.
Speaker 3: Not Normal why why is he struggling with? The broom what's up with? A stick i.
Speaker 15: Don't know maybe we need a new dust.
Speaker 2: Maybe that's, The issue but FOR now i would say it's. A nope do you feel the? Same, way, YES okay. I glow we could clear that up.
Speaker 5: For you.
Speaker 1: Then okay if you have a normal, or nope you can text it into five three ninety two one. Katiewb one here's a text we got normal? Or nope microwaving your ice cream before you?
Speaker 2: Eat?
Speaker 3: It why who did something? To you why are you the way? You are what is?
Speaker 1: Going on if it was like so so, so hard like we can't even get a spoon in the CART and i could see softening it up a tiny.
Speaker 3: With a straw just going in on that? Ice cream are you just trying to want a little milky shit the calories as fast. As possible that's AN option i do.
Speaker 2: Like that yeah, maybe nope you got.
Speaker 9: Normal?
Speaker 5: Or nope on, One three katie w.
Speaker 2: B uh someone else.
Speaker 1: Texted in they said that because SOMEONE'S like i microwave my ice cream and we thought that was, A nope and someone, else, said uh it's, totally normal one hundred. Percent, normal Okay.
Speaker 3: Maybe mabby came, out like how? Dare you it was a.
Speaker 2: Little aggressive uh someone on, the phone do you have like a normal?
Speaker 15: Or?
Speaker 2: Nope, YOURSELF no.
Speaker 16: I actually was calling about your microwaveing. Ice, cream okay wave you ice cream because it turns it into.
Speaker 14: Soft.
Speaker 16: Serve, uh yeah it's actually. Really good you don't do it so that it. Completely melts you just do it so that it's soft enough so that you can stir it up and enjoy.
Speaker 3: It quicker that's more logical thinking THAN what.
Speaker 2: I had what was your thought on it called.
Speaker 3: You're just sucking sucking it through, a straw, all right.
Speaker 2: So you think for like five that?
Speaker 3: Makes sense isn't?
Speaker 1: It crazy that is that part in general is normal that you have the perfect amount of seconds for. Certain things. You microwave let me ask. You this you have a cookie you want the cookie's been sitting on. The counter you want it to be a little. Bit warm how many seconds are you putting it in?
Speaker 11: The?
Speaker 1: Microwave, seven, yep exapt, MY god i Would, do, okay okay.
Speaker 2: Hold on you have soup that's been in.
Speaker 1: The fridge you're putting a. Bowl together you're gonna put it in. The microwave how long are you cooking this eating up?
Speaker 11: The soup between forty five in.
Speaker 2: A minute oh that's shorter. THAN me i would have gone, two minutes but would probably be. Too COLD maybe.
Speaker 16: I would i would stir it AND then i would put it in again for another forty.
Speaker 2: Five, bingo yeah there it, Is there it is, all right you.
Speaker 16: Know what otherwise it's gonna. Unevenly, heat no, you're.
Speaker 1: Right you're you're a. Microwave queen has anyone told?
Speaker 11: You, that no you're. THE first i. Appreciate IT am i.
Speaker 3: Still going to follow you on socials for more, microwave Tips starting.
Speaker 2: Instagram immediately that actually would be probably very popular. Microwave queens the perfect.
Speaker 3: You have frozen, Sausage, links well we're gonna do is put it, All.
Speaker 2: Right we'll leave. You alone. Microwave queen thanks for, Calling, in yeah?
Speaker 1: Thank you, all right here's a text normal or note by always rents a popsicle OFF before i. Eat, IT no i don't do a lot, Of popsicles AND if i open, one up it's usually because my kid is screaming at ME and i immediately just.
Speaker 3: TAKE it i will, say THIS and i. DO this i, do THIS but i feel like it should be. A nope just eating. A popsicle if you're over thirty in, a mail that just feels weird Right When I'm when i'm it's only.
Speaker 1: Weird because you make direct eye contact with my husband when you.
Speaker 3: Do, it well he deserves it a. Little bit he looks back. At it oh does he look back?
Speaker 17: At?
Speaker 18: It?
Speaker 2: Oh baby he, Was.
Speaker 3: Actually yeah in, your kitchen just mound down on a watermelon popsicle looking at. YOUR husband i, was like there's something that, feels right like a nope about?
Speaker 2: This right why does it feel?
Speaker 3: So good and he signaled me too to like, Follow HIM so i don't know it just gotten.
Speaker 4: You wish this is like a fantasy, you created pervert my.
Speaker 1: Cold showers it's like a MONTH since i called you. A pervert i knew it was coming around. The bench we're gonna come back. At you your tickets to get Into Our Love IS blind Q, and a which is coming Up on monday with three of the. Cast members we'll get your details on that plus The. Throwback throwdown.
Speaker 2: What it's the Throwback throw.
Speaker 5: Down th throwback throw down to the, old school KAT.
Speaker 1: W e you took a throwback song and then you choose the one we play by voting on your favorite. This week This this we got a little taste of this one and clip.
Speaker 2: Quiz people were fired UP and i, WAS like i know it's. My song this is.
Speaker 18: My song, show.
Speaker 2: Sorry it's. So Good Best dannity.
Speaker 1: Kane showstopper if, you're like. Watch this I'm young and this is what cult chose this week.
Speaker 3: Because, you, KNOW listen i. Get it you.
Speaker 2: CAN vote.
Speaker 4: I don't i don't even want to have to choose, five, one nine, Eight nine KATIE. W b whoever gets, Three, votes first we play the song what even?
Speaker 5: Was?
Speaker 2: That now it's a throwback, throw down, Throw down Throwback, throw down take you back to The old school of KAD.
Speaker 1: W b we each picked the throwback song you decide on the one. We play we're gonna play, the song the, wedding song and then we're gonna get you right after That song your Love is. Blind passes so THIS week i chose.
Speaker 2: Sales and coult chose, all right. We're good can you take?
Speaker 5: The?
Speaker 2: Votes now who gets three?
Speaker 10: FIRST?
Speaker 2: Wins i who are? VOTING for i Vote.
Speaker 3: For, palla yes it's a smart decision. Right there.
Speaker 2: Thank YOU hi katwb who are you? Voting for both of.
Speaker 3: The choices, are BANGERS but i have to vote for. YOUR fellon i haven't heard that, in, years yes. The time you know what's annoying about THIS is i found the song for. CLIP place i was the one that, was like oh ya as a banger and THEN found i, Was like i'm gonna.
Speaker 2: Use it you should have. Thought, ahead?
Speaker 3: Yeah true? Thank You hello KATIE.
Speaker 2: W b who are you? Voting?
Speaker 3: For ballin?
Speaker 2: So stop what's?
Speaker 12: Your?
Speaker 1: Name emily you know that you're the, deciding vote so that means we are? Playing, it, yeah girl get ready to snap in? Your car you ready?
Speaker 10: For? It defina, all right here.
Speaker 11: We go, thank you.
Speaker 2: Come back to.
Speaker 1: Back, contest okay this is how it's gonna go actually three. Different contests can you handle?
Speaker 3: IT cold i can. Handle, it okay here, we go go for me.
Speaker 1: Number one, your keyword your chance To Win kender clamarens is.
Speaker 2: The tickets this is a.
Speaker 1: Texting contest text humble, to, five, three nine two one, boom tomorrow by, the ways last day cult my will have any hand in.
Speaker 2: This.
Speaker 1: Contest okay the, next thing we have your chance to Join. Us monday you come to the radio station. Three, thirty yes you get. Little snackies please you don't they do, pull back. My guy you get to sit in. The skyroom we're going to set up our radio show In our Performance, to do which is where we have.
Speaker 2: Artists perform that's where.
Speaker 1: They go we Have, Invited monica Virginia and dave from This Season's Love. Is blind they have kindly agreed to come in and do like a radio interview and it's going to be in front of, you guys like a live. Audience situation so That's. On monday you have to be able to Come To Saint Louis park monday, at LIKE like, i said, three thirty you'd be a part. Of that and if you'd like to call right now six one nine, Eight nine KATIE w b.
Speaker 5: Justus home.
Speaker 1: We are Hosting a Love is blind Event on monday here at the radio stations at. Four o'clock We, Have monica Virginia and dave joining us and, we're very very excited.
Speaker 2: For this you can. LISTEN live a few select people get to.
Speaker 1: JOIN us i wish we could let everyone IN because i know it would, be massive but we're gonna give away more. Passes, tomorrow befirst we have our, Our winner abby on. The, phone abby what? Are you what are you gonna ask them if you get.
Speaker 2: The chance oh, MY gosh i don't even. Know yet i'm JUST excited i.
Speaker 17: Got Through like i'm.
Speaker 11: IN shock i can't even.
Speaker 1: Believe, it well you and a plus one get to join Us, on monday so you can bank up Questions for Dave or Monica or virginia because they're, you know they're doing a lot of spilling the beans on their. Social Media and. I'm excited and then, everyone else. Now listen not everyone gets, To, come abby but. You do everyone else.
Speaker 2: Gets to listen.
Speaker 1: To It love i've at four o'clock ON. Ktw b but you're you're. In okay oh, my.
Speaker 11: God sallance.
Speaker 7: Thank you.
Speaker 16: I'M obsessed i love. YOU guys i listen.
Speaker 2: Every, day no Well then i'm glad.
Speaker 1: You, won okay congratulations.
Speaker 2: With Felon and cold on one ON.
Speaker 5: KT wb i.
Speaker 2: Loved her that's the kind.
Speaker 3: OF dude i kind of need. HER around i need her on. Speed out So when, i'm, like dude. You suck everybody, Hates you you're worthless in, This world she's, Like that you're.
Speaker 1: So good that is what we're. Looking, for okay here's your chance to say. It again can you say buzzer beater bundle, Five times SATs Buzzer, buzzer, beater Bundle.
Speaker 3: Buzzer, beater bundle, buzzer, beater bundle, buzzer beater bundle, buzzer beater Bundle.
Speaker 2: Buzzer beater you didn't even say it once. Right, Earlier, okay well if, you're like what is she? Talking about?
Speaker 1: Nothing really samsung is Offering A, March badness uh super fans epic collection of TV's situation and that's what. It's called and it includes eight flat screens ranging from fifty five to ninety. Eight inches normally this would be like, sixteen grand but for a, limited time it can be yours for, ten thousand three hundred and. Seven, dollars okay it doesn't feel.
Speaker 2: Like friends went. IN together i.
Speaker 3: Guess whatever it just feels like you can find A, cheaper, Tv, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah tevs are actually really cheap.
Speaker 3: These days you feel like ten thousand, is like what are? We doing it.
Speaker 2: Does feel a.
Speaker 1: Little unnecessary The newly Low. And stitch by, The way disney has released the first trailer. For that if you want to check. It out mahana two. IS out i gave a hot review on the New The josh hartnett Movie on it's An N night shemalan Movie on netflix Called trap don't waste your time.
Speaker 2: IT is. I was i felt trapped watching. That movie.
Speaker 1: It sucked and the thing is IS that i, WAS like i didn't know what Was In night shemal and, YOU said, i go oh. MY god i think he plays the debt of the uncle of the. Pop star, So basically josh harten is a. Serial killer you don't ever see him doing anything by the way he's. He doesn't there's, no like there's no build up of excitement, of like oh they're gonna he's at a concert with. His daughter, they know the serial killer of the city is in. This concert they're trying to. Find him he, Finds EYES oh i gotta. Get out and then the pop star is actually in real Life M night. Schmelin's daughter apparently he just did this whole movie to launch your.
Speaker 2: Singing career.
Speaker 1: That's awesome if you have a dad that rich, can do that can do that, for you that. IS great i love that, for them but you can tell because the quality was. Not There two minnesota spots have Landed On Times World's greatest places list for twenty.
Speaker 2: Twenty five this.
Speaker 1: Is huge so one is a, Local restaurant Yavang's RESTAURANT van i landed on, this list which is very. Very cool but then this is gonna sound like a lot, of words but it's. Very cool there is this In The detroit. Lakes area you probably Know what i'm talking about if you think about the they're like trolls kind of.
Speaker 2: Built up they're, very large.
Speaker 1: And It's thomas danbo's zero A Called Alexa's.
Speaker 2: Elixir exhibit In The detroit.
Speaker 1: Lakes area you walk through like the woods and see these they're like. Mythical creatures that was recognized as the other One. In minnesota so that's very. Very cool that is your trending word to. Come back we do have another keyword. For you today and tomorrow are our last days to give you keywords for your chance to Win kinder lamar And siss a to