Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of idiotology. We'd let you taco one on one one w JR R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots right this hour brought you by Thursday Night Football. We got the Cowboys at the Giants tonight, Taco Bob.
Speaker 1: I didn't even understand you. I thought you were stroking out over there Thursday Night Football.
Speaker 3: Okay, that better.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna be out tonight in Melbourne, Wickham Road. We're gonna be a cricket sports bar in Melbourne starting at six six eight.
Speaker 2: We're there ahead of the game.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're gonna have a bucket specials obviously j R R. Concert tickets. I saw souper A requesting some certain ones.
Speaker 2: I know we're gonna have a couple of pairs of Exodus tickets tonight.
Speaker 1: There you go. I think some Halloween e roast as well. Yes, sir and BWO stickers.
Speaker 2: Yes, all right, we'll see you tonight. Crickets Wickham six to eight in Melbourne. Uh, let's begin in Marble Falls, Texas.
Speaker 1: Okay.
Speaker 2: A group of junior R O t C students UH came to the rescue of their school resource officer after the school resource officer accidentally shot himself in the leg before the high school football game. I know we love our officers, we do, Yeah, but this is he's he's gonna take some heat back at the.
Speaker 1: The big house. And he got the r O t C. Saving. Well done, boys and girls, Junior r O t C students. Yes, the I tell you there's a job. I would not sign up for school resource officer with the way things are now, no way, And that used to be the cush job where and I know nothing to do with being an officer's cush. Don't get me wrong in that. Let's digress. It used to be like when I was in high school. There was the guy who was the you know, the resource officer who has was just to you know, befriend the kids, maybe find a couple narcs right to you know, find where the good weed came from, or this, that and the other. Now a getting near a fight, You're up S's Creek. You know what I'm getting at. Everything's filmed, be all the shootings, see all the threat.
Speaker 2: Damned if you do, definitely damned if you don't. I wouldn't touch it. And remember I mean they're school resource officers. Didn't used to be a widespread thing. There were certain schools had them, most schools did not.
Speaker 1: Really. Yeah, I thought it was just maybe it was just because Winter Parks schools.
Speaker 2: But they know this is most schools.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: I mean, you might have an officer that might come by time to time and you know, try to bond with the students, but now it's like you gotta.
Speaker 1: Have Oh we had them in my day on campus. I remember at glen Ridge, who was Gostella officer Costella Really cool, dude.
Speaker 2: No, I mean they've been around forever, but I mean just up until the last you know, ten years or so, as early the focus came on these things. But I agree with you wholeheartedly though. That would be a very tough job. And then, you know, you go and shoot yourself in the leg before the Friday night football game, and that's Friday nighlights right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, blue red and blue are red from the ambulance.
Speaker 2: The RTC students tourniquated up his leg, got the bleeding stopped. It was a non life threatening injury, and he was transferred to a local hospital where he will be just fun By the Friday night lights.
Speaker 1: I was speaking of good job our OTC Junior.
Speaker 2: Congratulations to Colorado. What did Colorado pull off? Not only are they you know, near the top in snow, they're now at the top end blow again, seriously, cocaine use.
Speaker 1: Yes, I wouldn't think that with Colorado state weed maybe, but yeah, I guess with all the all the money coming in with Snowski and.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's it. That's a you know, a white collar kind of recreational drug. A lot of times people going skiing for the weekend.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sure, they are the slope of their nose and a big slope of blow.
Speaker 2: Right, Colorado top cocaine use in the United States for the second time in three years.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't picture it.
Speaker 2: You would have thought California or New York, right, Miami, well, state state wise, Florida, I think you just you would think Miami would take the cake. Just why think it would represent most of the state. And so, you know, with Miami, I think you would probably argue if you were to say which city in the entire country has physically the most cocaine in it right now, it will probably be Miami because it's usually just there temporarily before it's distributed elsewhere in the country exactly.
Speaker 1: You know you can distribute it. This is pretty deep. But you mentioned snow, right, You're now.
Speaker 4: Going to map out how to uh no, no, not not here, well whatever anyway, Timmrich in snow yeah and blow.
Speaker 1: If you had like a snow cone cart and you were making little snow cones, you know you took a snow cone class online or whatever to learn how to do that. And then granty, you're gonna have all all wired out adults as in your line, which is gonna be strange because usually it's kids. But you know, give the kids the snow cone too. But when you give the adult their change, you know it's all cash because you don't want to run credit cards. That costs you too much in the two percent charges. So it's we're cash only, and here you go, here's your change, and you know.
Speaker 2: Some blow it's called snow and blow. When you want the adult snow cone, you just go, yes, I would like one snow cone.
Speaker 1: He's winking. You can't see though the radio gotcha come.
Speaker 2: It right up? Uh huh, okay, this is my executive call. I'm deeming this headline of the week. I cannot envision another one coming into the next twenty four hours to top this.
Speaker 1: I mean, yesterday's was the Was that not yesterday? Two days ago? Two days ago? And it was the flame thrower for raccoon poop? Yes, yeah, okay, it was the gist of it. So pales in comparison to this. Give it to us. Is this gonna beat Miss Honey?
Speaker 3: Miss?
Speaker 2: What was a Miss honeycomb attacked by bees? Is this bigger for comedic elements? I don't think anything's ever gonna beat that one. No, But okay, just for wait, what did he just say or what did I just read? Here we go. Women in conservative countries that value virginity before marriage more likely to engage in pre marital anal intercourse.
Speaker 1: All right, people, we're gonna ask for pat to read that one more time.
Speaker 2: Wow, Women in conservative countries that value virginity before marriage more likely to engage in pre marital anal intercourts.
Speaker 1: Because that's conservative as hell. Good night.
Speaker 2: Well, that's called hedging your bets on the virginity side of things.
Speaker 1: I know, I got can't say what I want.
Speaker 2: I think it just stands on its own. Hiatts top headline of the Weak Mountain I don't hear anybody pushing back on this.
Speaker 1: I'm definitely not.
Speaker 3: Wow, all right, come on, I know we're not married. Come on, no, Well, you know there's other ways we can. We're here snow skiing and doing a bunch of cocaine and that's not very conservative conservative either in Colorado and I have a different slope I want to go. You know, maybe it's slippery slope. You know what I'm saying is that word? Oh yeah, I'm go off roading instead.
Speaker 1: Glinch and Taco on demand, Download the iHeartRadio app and listen anytime anywhere.
Speaker 3: This is j R R.
Speaker 2: All right,