Speaker 1: How are you guys?
Speaker 2: Can I ask you a couple of really quick questions. My name's Jacob. I got a show on MS now. It's called Connect with Jacob Silber. I ask people the predictions at the market. It's not like a prediction market. It's a market with predictions.
Speaker 1: Have a nice day. Are you composting? Okay, let me come over with say. What's your name?
Speaker 3: Scott?
Speaker 2: Scott Jacob, Caroline Love at the press secretary is resigning? What's your prediction on who's the next press secretary?
Speaker 4: That horrible Stephen Chung? Probably he's really he's odious, and they'll probably replace her with him.
Speaker 1: What's your name, Kathleen, Kathleen Jacob.
Speaker 5: Well, let's see, Jeannie Piro might be a.
Speaker 1: Pro job so you might fire her.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so she could do a transfer. I love you.
Speaker 3: I've been a big fan of your work for a long time.
Speaker 1: I'm Jacob. What's your name? I'm Katie, Katie Hey Lesson.
Speaker 3: Turt So you are what network you wants?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 1: You used to be calling? Can you stop pulling my hand?
Speaker 3: I'm on MS now and I've never heard of you.
Speaker 2: It's the weekend. It's the weekend, Caroline Levitt. She decided she's quitting. She's no longer going to be the press secretary at the White House. Your prediction, who's next?
Speaker 3: I think that my pillow guy should take over because he lost his election and he needs a job. Mike g Lindell, Yeah, Mike Linda And he's a good spokesperson. So let's see it.
Speaker 2: Did you hear what he said in that deposition, which one when the guy accused him of having lumpy pillows and he said, lumpy pillows kiss my eyes.
Speaker 3: That's what will make him great at the podium? Can you imagine she's not. It's not a bad idea, it's a good prediction idea.
Speaker 5: I like it.
Speaker 1: We should do it.
Speaker 7: Maybe that that pretty girl that's always following him around.
Speaker 1: The human printer, Natalie Harp printer. And he brought her on the on the on the military plane.
Speaker 5: Yes I know. And he left the other ones.
Speaker 2: By even Stephen Miller, Oh my god, hey, can I say hello to you?
Speaker 1: I got a new show. Your run and literally running away from me? Not cool.
Speaker 2: There's some twenty alarbrito out there, and the internet's eating up about whether or people should be eating twenty alar burritos. Your prediction, will people continue to buy the twenty alarburrita?
Speaker 5: What's in it? Is there lettuce?
Speaker 1: Everybody's worried about the lettuce. Nobody wants diarrhea. Nobody wants diarrhea. Yeah, what's your name, Brianna?
Speaker 8: Depends on the size of the burrito, how big it is, of course, but twenty dollars usually would hold me breakfast and lunch years ago, and now it's lunch.
Speaker 2: Your prediction, Can people afford and will they buy a twenty dolar burrito?
Speaker 4: I mean, that's what's the problem is right now. It's like what I mean, I have to choose, like to buy fresh produce, and it costs more, but it's like what I know that it takes people to pick it and to harvest it and bring it here, and the gas that it takes to get here. And it's all because Trump kicked the hornet's nest and didn't understand about the straight oh horror moves. And that's why we're all paying for it right be able.
Speaker 3: To afford it? No, will they pay for it? I think some some will?
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 3: The inflation's insane concert and saying everything is too much money and yet people are still paying. It's not because they have the cash, it's because they are going further into debt.
Speaker 1: I've pay twenty bucks berrido you have?
Speaker 6: I have? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I think so. For you predict that you'll do that more in your future? Yeah, no, I don't want to. If it's a really good brito is really big, maybe what's your name? My name is Gabe. Would you just buy at the market some flowers, but.
Speaker 5: Some flowers and some gold tomatoes, some basil?
Speaker 1: Can I see it? Sure? I also have some stuff and hopefuls. I'm not gonna lie. My prediction is I have no idea. What's going on with a richer getting richard poor getting poor?
Speaker 2: Brita's getting more expensive totally, which sucks for everyone. Alexandria Casio Cortez did you see that on Instagram? She's talking about her reproductive journey freezing her eggs?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I saw that.
Speaker 1: Will that help more women and men talk openly about this? What's your predict?
Speaker 7: Well, I know it'll help women talk about it more. I don't know about the men.
Speaker 1: What do you think of the video?
Speaker 5: I thought it was very brave of her.
Speaker 7: She's very smart, she's very articulate and then I gave her a high five for doing that.
Speaker 4: You know, she's like a normal person too, so you know it's got to human eye our leaders.
Speaker 1: I think, just think about running for president. You think it'll help humanize her that she's fising her eggs. Maybe.
Speaker 3: I think some women will say thank you for seeing me, and I feel recognized on this journey.
Speaker 1: Some men too.
Speaker 3: But I think it will be used against her in all sorts of negative ways if she does choose to run for Senate or for president. Jadie Vance cat ladies and come on, it's right for a bad attack ad that wants a painter as prioritizing her career over her family. And that's an old, tired trope.
Speaker 6: Well, anytime it's about women's health, that always seems to have a volatile.
Speaker 5: Impact in this country. So I don't know, I wish your luck.
Speaker 6: I mean, it's a very painful process, and you know, she's very brave to talk about it publicly because she's gonna get criticism.
Speaker 2: Iron was going to attack Donald Trump allegedly when he was in Turkey for the NATO summate. So he hid yeah, yeah, and he went to the other plane and he escaped using a catering truck.
Speaker 1: What do you predict I'll hide in next?
Speaker 6: I don't know. A cake?
Speaker 4: A cake, yeah, you know, I can like the movies where they jump out of the cake.
Speaker 1: Everything a big cake, you know, trum my head in the cake. It's not a bad IDEA game.
Speaker 7: A garbage truck, why, well, he's he's been in one before actually driving them. He might as well hide in one.
Speaker 3: Give me a second.
Speaker 1: I gotta think there's no thinking in prediction markets.
Speaker 3: He's going to hide in in those melons over there. He's gonna he's gonna hide in the oval office. He's gonna bunker himself in or the new Swing if you can ever build it. And he's never going to leave.
Speaker 4: That's the prediction under the resolute desk in the office. In the office, yeah, probably they will never come.
Speaker 5: Out, you know, hopefully not in the United States.
Speaker 1: But he wanted to hide somewhere outside the country. Yeah, that would be appropriate and come back or no.
Speaker 5: Hero Bania has an island that.
Speaker 1: You know, should talk to his son in law.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you might have some amic connections and the McDonald's.
Speaker 1: You're not the first person to say that. Yeah, he likes him. He likes to Mickey Beef. Yeah he is. Where are those stars for my girlfriend? What's her name? Sam? Sam Gabe loves you very much, very true. Take your mail and get out here. Goodbye.