Speaker 1: Welcome to the snarts egg. You're about to teach. Your name's glazed by the.
Speaker 2: Great Chris Ray Good, Derek a black man, and Tom Sway. Sit back and prepare for some shiit. Sit back and prepare for some lazy glory.
Speaker 1: Is Almo black? I don't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Almost, would he'd be black? I think he would Almos human. Yeah, I think he'd be black.
Speaker 4: I think he'd be a little light skin black so here. So I don't know how this makes sense to me, but it does. I feel like he's a black child but a white man.
Speaker 3: Isn't he literally a black man?
Speaker 1: Though? Well, you mean like his hand or like the hand that is him?
Speaker 3: Because I think almost is a light skinned black child.
Speaker 1: Why do you think that?
Speaker 3: I don't talking about his mannerisms, man, I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't think he has Like usually kids don't have any mannerisms. They're just dumb little kids. Yeah, mannerisms, they're not like like, they.
Speaker 1: Don't have usually childerism. They do.
Speaker 3: They have little boyarisms.
Speaker 5: They usually don't have tell tales of like, oh, you're definitely this ethnicity. They're a little fucking like five year old.
Speaker 1: Yeah you learned that stuff.
Speaker 3: I think you learned it, but I think you start learning it by that time. Already do you a base? I think a bay just like that.
Speaker 1: In elementary school. Man, they're pretty neutral. They're all blanks and they're molded more by like cartoons and their families.
Speaker 3: That's true, and that could be. That could be happening by that time, you.
Speaker 1: Know, I get I could depending on I already.
Speaker 3: Was a big fan, like the Mukel Jump, be sticking beef patties by the time I was like four, saying the fucking saint to mean Carnival where a man gets on a big stick with one leg and dances.
Speaker 1: It's crazy.
Speaker 3: What the hell it's called the much Jump. It's like you know that, like Criban has Carnival. Yeah, it's like when Carnival happens is one guy goes on a big stick and dances around on like stick.
Speaker 1: Carniva. I don't know what that eva. It's Carnival. Evil.
Speaker 3: They're going evil down there, they are water, They're.
Speaker 1: Fucking I have not heard any Alley him spas out.
Speaker 5: One time a little while I think I heard him spas out about that guy that he fired or whatever. But like he's so not in the zeitgeist, and that like the first thing my thought would think when something crazy like this happened recently, it would be like, what is ox Joe saying. He's going like, yeah, I know he has like a website or whatever, but and he still somehow has a studio.
Speaker 1: I thought, I don't know, to be like a shack.
Speaker 3: It's the back of his house. He knocked down all the back.
Speaker 1: Of his house. I gotta work here now. His kitchen, his whole kitchen, kitchen.
Speaker 5: In the middle, in the middle of one of the recordings, he turns around, he opens up the back of it, takes a buyout like it's that you.
Speaker 4: Just eat mushrooms and rats like naked snake he says naked.
Speaker 3: He doesn't say venom its naked, you.
Speaker 1: Know, like you know, actually probably does.
Speaker 5: He's like he knows pretty much about Genesis, Like, oh, you're right, he said, like the basically the plots of that. At one point on Joe Rogan's podcast, I think anything that's like weird.
Speaker 1: Like anything that's conspiracy minded. It's like that's when Robin Williams said that you know that movie when Hour Photo or whatever, where he's like, you know, know, that movie. I know that movie. I didn't see it.
Speaker 4: So he plays like this like uh, photo guy at like a Walgreens or something and some kids playing or what was he doing is he It's like he's holding an action figure, right.
Speaker 3: He's holding something and he's like is that from Neon?
Speaker 1: Is from Neon Genesis Evangelian And it's Robin Williams saying like, authentically, I feel like happened.
Speaker 3: Like the period of time when that happened just seems like so impossible. But I know he was alive during that, Like yeah, because Neil just came out like very old. I watched it when I was like maybe seventeen.
Speaker 1: I watched it in church. You would not want to watch that. That's crazy. You have a cool church.
Speaker 3: They didn't let us.
Speaker 1: That's such a.
Speaker 3: Such a funk you to God's concept as a show.
Speaker 1: I was singing Bone Dugs in church right now, and I got pissed at me bone Bone. I was like, come on.
Speaker 5: I was like, they're all they're fucking God fearing people, Like what's the problem.
Speaker 1: What's the problem. Isn't that the one thing you require? I thought, it's the only thing that matters. He's crazy didn't be the literature.
Speaker 4: I'm surprised Alex Jones had I think I saw him say something, but I saw the unanimous response and being like, I'm surprised they didn't say it was a crisis actor.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, especially since I saw reasonable people saying that that white old guy has been at multiple like things like events like this.
Speaker 1: That was like, I did it, killed me? Kill me? Why was his pants down?
Speaker 3: They're taking them away because for comedic purposes they put me pants were down.
Speaker 1: The old man who said John oh yea when they were taking him away his parents, I was like, what happened to him? It's just unfortunate comedic timing, because like I've seen people's pants in and a struggle there. That's it happened. It's that great video of the kids shitting himself in that fight. Oh god, that video. You can see it through his pants. Price man. Yeah, he said.
Speaker 3: Or if you win the fight by like flawless victory, but you shipped yourself, is that still a w No?
Speaker 4: No, absolutely not draw. Maybe I think you actually lose. You win a fight and then ship yourself. You lose to fight, dude.
Speaker 1: Being humiliated is the That's the worst thing. Societally. That could happen to you is being humiliated.
Speaker 5: So losing getting knocked out is not nearly as bad as shitting yourself and winning, because immediately.
Speaker 1: Ship yourself.
Speaker 3: Are having the squirrel guy you're talking about get into this conversation. Imagine shooting yourself and then taking your soil undergarments and placing it on the person you beat up.
Speaker 1: That's just like you're crazy. You should be the.
Speaker 3: Rest animalistic at that moment.
Speaker 1: Right, nobody would like it. It's nobody people.
Speaker 5: People would fear you, though you would acquire fear, maybe you wouldn't. You wouldn't be like champion.
Speaker 4: Welcome to the Star Tang Podcast. It's me Chris, it's him Derek, it's him Sweeney.
Speaker 1: Uh. Not a lot to talk about this.
Speaker 6: Week, honestly, nothing at all anyway, Bye, yeah, I see you guys. And then that'll be the episode that everybody sees.
Speaker 3: That'll be the free.
Speaker 4: So, man, I don't I don't know where to start with this because it's so crazy and we've learned a lot since we this, this whole thing with Charlie Kirk happened. Basically, we can go basically right when we were done, recording for the week, so we're kind of late to it. But the benefit of that is we have all the hindsight, We have all the developments, all of the leading you know, we know who did it, presumably, Yeah, you know, we have the text messages that were sent.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah by a Victorian, by a Victorian fucking eighty five year olds.
Speaker 3: It's written so weird, man, we have a lot of weird I remember, like sing song, he is like, what is this?
Speaker 4: I remember I was telling you guys this, like when it first happened and he got away, I was like, I was like massad or something, you know what I mean, Like I earnestly thought, because I'm like, how do you get away with that? It's a snipe, you know what I mean. It's not like some dude with like a handgun or whatever. It's a perfect snipe and then he just gets away like that to me was like, ohways, real did this.
Speaker 5: I didn't know what to expect other than you know, professional because after I found out that it was a snipe, because like, oh it was it was a high powered rifle. What it seemed like to me, especially the way they were describing how it got hit. That somebody walked up and just shot him in the neck. That's what I That's what I assumed.
Speaker 3: So when I first saw because I first saw the made a pretty pretty wild tweet when it first happened, but.
Speaker 1: Always wild. It was wild.
Speaker 3: I saw it from a distance and I didn't finished the video and then I saw it happen like up.
Speaker 5: Close, like somebody was like like money shot a camera angle and they were like this to him and you just like pal and I'm like that came from that was thrown from Zeus type ship.
Speaker 1: And I was like, whoa, it's brutal. It's a while. It's one of the more brutal things I've seen it really the internet, because it is so like.
Speaker 3: Even me, I was like, youch dude, that's crazy. And I was like, man, you're the live we've got. You're the like even me, I was like, yeah, I've seen people go. But it's the way his body moved, like look, man, it's disturbing. I'm not a fan of Charlie Kirk at all.
Speaker 1: No, I don't think any of us are. Uh.
Speaker 3: I don't like him, Hey man, tough role. You know, when you live, when you live a dangerous life, you make you get dangerous awards unfortunately, but that was a rough thing to watch.
Speaker 4: That was like, yeah, yeah, it goes without saying that, like this is not a good thing at all. You know, I would get you any reasonable person, any any reasonable person wouldn't support this. The guy, dude, the dude, the dude in the audience who was cheering as it happened. To me is like, that is a disturbed fucking person. That is crazy to me. That like that, that somebody would react that way in that in that moment, in real time crazy.
Speaker 3: That's that's like writing a bad guy, like, hey, write a bad guy like that guy's that guy's clearly a villain, you know.
Speaker 5: I like he might be villainous on the right side, but that guy's a I don't know.
Speaker 1: Look, my thing is get turned off and seems someone get turned off.
Speaker 5: But the thing is I think about like because I don't don't I wouldn't one v one or one to one like.
Speaker 1: Say, oh, Charlie Kirk's like Hitler or something.
Speaker 5: But I'd say we use Hitler as an example of if you saw him got Swiss cheese, knowing the shit that he's been doing, like a lot of natives to Germany did know. There's a lot of them that didn't know, and they did know, and the ones that did know, and if they saw that happen and understood that under fascism, their country was fucking sucking, you know, they might be like, oh sweet, you know, and there's gonna be some people that are gonna.
Speaker 1: Be like, oh, how dare you?
Speaker 5: He's still a human and all that the same stuff that we're experiencing right now. Yeah, I just think that in the moment, it's just like that's a wild Like I.
Speaker 3: Feel like, like.
Speaker 5: Exactly what I mean, I know that the average person doesn't have any reason to feel that amount of disdain because we're so disconnected from like the horrors of like a real in real time fascist regime or a dictatorial or theocricy or.
Speaker 1: Whatever crushing people.
Speaker 5: And then like the way that they treated Mussolini was fucking crazy. It is, but a lot of those people under Mussolini's fascism hated his guts, you know, like.
Speaker 3: They a lot of wide celebration. They they dragged him, they took him to different places. I was like, yeah, they were having a ball.
Speaker 5: Now again again, I want to be very clear, like I'm I'm not saying and of course I hate that, but like it's I'm trying to say, I'm I can't. I can't pretend like everybody that would have the sort of response in general to violence like that is like there's no reason to ever feel celebratory or so.
Speaker 1: I'm just saying. I mean people were doing that with and ship. Yeah, like so like it obviously depends, it depends on who it is. The people thought been Laden and he killed thousands of people in the United States, so obviously confirmed dead. There was literally celebrations and fireworks. I remember people dancing outside of the White House and stuff, and I remember they heard that SpongeBob especially remember that.
Speaker 5: Did they I don't know special I know they didn't did.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was it was it was SpongeBob dancing on I didn't know that SpongeBob dancing on the course of it a lot. And he was saying f is for friends who do stuff together, use for you and me, and is for.
Speaker 5: No more, no more, like just the actual Plankton version.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, it would just be the plan version of that song.
Speaker 3: The fire, uranium bump things, the thing that's bothered me the most out of it.
Speaker 1: Is, can I say one thing to there was dude, you had a lot of people being like your timpoole was like I have a source that says Charlie stable cat brother, like who were you like any if you see that video? And I think people should watch that video. Actually, I think people should see.
Speaker 4: These things happen to just like understand what it means. Like when you said, I feel like when you see oh, like ten dead in school shooting or whatever, or like you know so and so, I think I feel like there's like an abstract action that makes people like not care or like it makes you like whatever. I think if you see it, it's more visceral and like people actually like attach meaning to like what that number means.
Speaker 1: If the kids, I think you should see it.
Speaker 3: If children's parents maybe saw.
Speaker 4: Maybe no no no, maybe maybe they shouldnt wheel it into like first understand.
Speaker 1: But if it's like like one to like let go like all right, sorry you got you can't finish. You're trying to finish, so like somebody go he's gay though that is true. I know gay people have a lot hard time not interrupting people. I know that go go hurt. Hurry up, not gay, hurry up, say your piece.
Speaker 5: I'm not gay.
Speaker 1: I think one more thing.
Speaker 3: I think if children's like I think if a lot of parents really saw the monstrous things.
Speaker 5: Because obviously I'm detached because I don't have children. I have a nephew that I'm very close to, but I have children. I don't have children.
Speaker 3: So for me, even if we saw the horrors that happened to these children, gun laws would be passed immediately. They'd be like a unanimous like, we gotta do something about it.
Speaker 1: At the very least, people would care more.
Speaker 3: I think I think the maths would change their mind if they saw it.
Speaker 7: Well.
Speaker 3: I think I think if they were reviewed, if they were exposed to it. Same thing with like people that are like exposed to gun violence in their communities, they're like, no, get rid.
Speaker 1: Of this ship. Is this crazy?
Speaker 3: But it's like it's a detached thing. And I think that's what happened. That's what's happening right now to a lot of people. A lot of people, uh even the count great creator space US. A lot of people that are creators that are out here like it shouldn't happen anybody. They're saying that because they're afraid for their lives. Now it's become a real fear to them political violence, which it shouldn't which it shouldn't be a fear to anybody. Unreally, actually it shouldn't be a fear to anybody.
Speaker 1: Would be nice.
Speaker 3: But the problem is that now that a lot of people are like he was a Christian, that they're they're doing dick sucking because they don't want day.
Speaker 1: They don't want political violence.
Speaker 3: You can is why, and it's it's and it's fair, it is fair. It just bothers me that I never saw a lot of people say anything about the tragedies have been happening, like one happened today, One happened today, and no one's saying.
Speaker 4: There was a shooting at a homlessen campent now suspiciously close to Look. I'm not saying this is this guy's fault or whatever, but some guy on Fox News, I think Brian Kilmeade was like, uh, we should execute mentally ill homeless people.
Speaker 1: And then literally, I think.
Speaker 4: Like maybe twenty four hours later, I shoot it, like shoot I think two separate shootings. I'm not super sure you can you can look that up, but like there was a shooting at a homeless encampment like a day later.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's connected.
Speaker 4: I think it's like just like honestly, I just think it's like wild timing, horrible, like they're shit like this happening all the time. And what I want to like instill is that like every single thing, every single thing that you hear about when you hear this happening, if it's like ten times, that's ten videos of Charlie Carr cambining, I want that to like instill, you know, because it's fucking crazy. But the point the reason I wanted to bring that up is because like, bro, who are your sources? First off, they're telling you he's stable.
Speaker 1: Anybody who saw anybody who saw that video he's done before he's.
Speaker 3: On that had to be there. Someone had to be there immediately with a bag for transfusion.
Speaker 1: I don't even think that would like he's cooked, like he was cooked.
Speaker 3: I think it's it's it would take. It would take like genuinely a miracle and you know that guy.
Speaker 1: I would take a genie dude, a g.
Speaker 5: That's good, not like like a typical like he saved his life, but he died ten minutes later, and it's like, why would you do that?
Speaker 1: Yea not a d I Genie. Yeah, not g not a d Will Smith Genie.
Speaker 5: No I was Oh man, dude, this is this whole watching everything unfold online because it really is just online. Because if you talk to people in person that are detached from uh, the new mainstream media, which is podcasters essentially, Yeah, they they don't know much about Charlie Kirk. So they're just like, oh man, what a shame a Christian father died. And to those people, I have nothing to say to them. They don't know any better. They're ignorant to all this stuff. There's all the podcasters that are not ignorant to it that that are trying to whitewash him.
Speaker 1: And I expected all this to happen, of course, right.
Speaker 5: The only thing that I tried to do the first thing that I thought, because yes, I could have been facetious, I could have been edgy and stuff like that, but I reverted back to my original roots. Is everything that I want in life is unity and people coming together. It's what my favorite music is like in the hardcore genre, where it's all about brother and sisterhood. PMA, positivental attitude, all of that type of shit.
Speaker 1: Justice. You know, love I've talked about.
Speaker 5: I shared my favorite lyrics and stuff and all I was trying to say to people the first time, and a lot of people were thankful, which made me feel decent. That was like, bro to the Tim Pooles or anybody that were jumping to conclusions, like the Jesse Waters, anyone that was already before we even knew who the fucking guy was. They didn't even have a picture of him yet. Yeah, and they were already saying it's the left, it's wartime. There are dozens and dozens of tweets compiled together of a bunch of people on the right.
Speaker 1: Causing calling for war.
Speaker 5: And I was like, bro, if anybody's doing that, if anybody's already made up their mind, I'm like, bro, even if you're a conservative, just don't follow those people.
Speaker 1: Stop watching them. Yeah, go watch a person that.
Speaker 5: And you know, there's because there are some good Christian conservatives out there that are like, yeah, I respect to Charlie Kirk because you know, obviously they like the same religious stuff, they like the same they all like the same shit. That's a problem on its own but like they're not calling for violence or they're not pinning it on someone immediately. And I'm like, oh, listen to that shit. Yeah, everybody else they are opportunists, they're grifters. They only care about stoking the flames of division. They don't get a fuck about unity because division it makes big bucks, right, that's how you maximize profits. Just putting that out there, yeah, just wanting people to understand that, like they thrive off of this.
Speaker 1: If it bleeds, it leads.
Speaker 5: And so that's the thing that was making me so upset. And the only thing that really truly upset me was during I was watching noch UFC. They always do it around them. They always have a Mexican celebration thing in September for a UFC, and I have to see a murle, like, you know, an immemorialm to Charlie Kirk and in the thing, and I actually had a deep pit of like just disgusted in my stomach. And this is from people don't to the people that maybe not know Charlie Kirk, right, just just on the surface. We don't need to deep dive. But there are two major things that make me detest his character is that number one, he uses the Old Testament as the guys to hate people, even though right he uses there I know plenty of Christians, like there's a pastor that was going hard in the pain on Charlie Kirk. Right now, it's a vibe, it's really good, but like there are people that don't use it as a guys to hate people. And so he does Leviticus Deuteronomy, and then other people will bring up like he's lost in debate. Hey, why don't you feel a certain way about people working on the sabbath or eating pork? Those people should be put to death too. Why do you only want to put gaze and trans people to death? Why are you picking and choosing? And so I hate that, And then also I hate that he clearly thinks lesser of black people, like he says they'd be better off during Jim Crow. That is an objective thing that he's talked about, and he was like, you, why were you guys living better? You know, like he thinks we were living better because statistically.
Speaker 1: That he just this.
Speaker 5: Weasley shit to say, because anybody nobody would use try to use as like, let's put it this way. Let's say your daughter, you have a daughter, she gets kidnapped, she is getting brutalized for like a month or something, but the rapist kidnapper also keeps her learned, keeps her fucking thriving in school, and she actually gets better, she gets smarter. And then would you ever go like, you know, she gets out and she escapes and be like, you know, that was a horrible time, but she she she was doing much better mentally. She actually she got smarter and like.
Speaker 1: She learned the Pythagorean theorem.
Speaker 5: So you would be like, wait, are you trying to justify her capture and and brutalization or rape? Are you trying to justify that to say that there was some positives that you would never do that obviously that is what a psychotic person would do. And so trying to do this dance that oh, blacks were doing better under Jim Crow when they were less than a human, when they didn't have the equal rights is insane to me. And my point about the UFC thing, why it actually deeply hurt me, was that like, this is a person that thinks I'm lesser than that would be afraid if I happened to be his pilot on a plane. Because he thinks is this person qualified, even though that's not.
Speaker 1: How de I works. Now, everybody's qualifying.
Speaker 3: The thing, the thing, the thing about me that bothers me the most about him is bad faith arguments.
Speaker 5: You know, well, I kind of kind of finished my train of thought because just before I just want people to understand that, like, because I think there's many people and I had I talked to like about two people specifically about this because they didn't deeply understand, and they didn't understand that that shit hurt me, like seeing him immemorial and then flags being raised for somebody who believes these things that want gays and trans people murdered, that thinks gay.
Speaker 1: Should be stone. He calls it God's perfect law, like he this is what he perfect law. And I'm like, I have gay and trans friends.
Speaker 5: I don't think they should be killed. I don't think I'm less than a human. I don't think people that look like me are. And so when I'm seeing this guy celebrate only him only.
Speaker 1: Yeah's content of your character and everything.
Speaker 3: I'm just relatively nefarious guy, but like yeah, but like I I just all I tried to do is really hammer hone to people that like I was like, you do.
Speaker 5: This is why even though I'm not one of those people that are celebrating, because I wish that we lived in a fake utopian society where we ascended political violence. You can't have a Second Amendment and not be for political violence. First of all, that's what the Second Amendments for. So the fact that people are saying that they detest political violence all this stuff, no they don't. They that is literally what they're using the Second Man for. And even though they didn't use it during Jay six, they didn't bring their guns and ship where apparently that was the tyrannical government that sold the election. So they are about nothing. Point being that I wish we live in a world where we didn't need that, we could be like Australia. More that they're like, we had this horrible gun violence. It's over, brother, we're gonna we're gonna crack down on the ship. And they're all living happier and they're one of the best societies on this fucking planet.
Speaker 1: They have spiders that rape you, though I will I will take I will fight a spider instead of fighting a gun shot you as well, I think, so.
Speaker 5: They have spider guns. I forgot about that.
Speaker 1: The ship spider guns, I forgot about that. Yeah, I don't know.
Speaker 4: The thing to me is just like I just don't believe that there's many outside of his like outside of him being like a religious guy. I don't know if I saw any real conviction out of the guy that was like authentic and that to me. That to me, that's all I know about Arlie Cark is how many times I've seen him like just completely flip flop on an issue based on like how politically expedient it was. There was obviously one that rains strew in my head or the one that I remember most was like a TikTok band was like it was all about getting rid of TikTok. He was all about it, and then immediately when it became like the right wing position to save it, he was like Trump is saving TikTok. Remember this, And it's like, Oh, you don't really believe anything, Like you're not with.
Speaker 3: The files similar files. You fucking flip flopped about that shit.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, don't even get that. That's by the way, still waiting already.
Speaker 3: It's like insane.
Speaker 1: It's they moved her to like a nice prison.
Speaker 5: She's in the minimum, she's in what you call club fed, where she's just chilling. She's playing BATCHI ball, having a great time with.
Speaker 1: Like one of the people from like The Real Housewives or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Like, actually, dude, it's so fucking obvious that, uh, you know, if Trump does decide not to run, because I keep saying I've said this from the beginning, it's a toss up fifty to fifty chance.
Speaker 1: Either he's gonna not run.
Speaker 5: Because maybe he just dies of old age or whatever happens, or he decides he's like I just don't want to do it anymore. Or he's setting up, he's doing construction, he's doing all these things to stay longer. You don't build up the palace if you're gonna fucking bounce. So he might go and circumvent the twenty second Amendment, you know, which I why why would he not when he has the Supreme Court stacked right like so they can easily just find a way to change an amendment, because you can change an amendment.
Speaker 1: Guys, that's how they work.
Speaker 3: That's that's what the word means.
Speaker 5: There's a lot of people that's where like, oh, we need to keep this uh again, Charlie Kirk said the same thing. He's talking about gun violence, like it's worth it to preserve the to the second Amendment, to preserve our god David rights, my brother and a god given right because it was an amendment.
Speaker 4: There's such a tragic there's there's such a tragic irony to it, man like just unfortunately, just objectively, the whole thing him him wearing a shirt that says freedom as he's gunned down, he bleeds all over it under.
Speaker 1: A sign that says like what did it say, like prove me wrong or something.
Speaker 4: I'm just like, bro this while he's saying arguing four guns, and the last thing he says is gang violent. Like it's like the whole thing, like it actually feels really on the nose, like if you wrote it this way, you'd be like, this is so unreal. This is ridiculous. This it's it's almost like what is it the Jesus moments and Man of Steel where he's like he's clearly you know, and he's like sitting in front of a picture of Jesus as he's like doing and I'm just like, brother, like we.
Speaker 1: Get it, Like we get it.
Speaker 5: Feels a bit much easy trope to connect, like when you feel like you want to connect with Middle America, put in the allegories that are that stare you in the face, that make you kind of cringe.
Speaker 4: It's just so wid like everything about it feels fake. And then like I mean not to say it's fair. I'm not Alex Jones here saying it didn't have it. Obviously it have, but there's many angles. You know, it's not about whether it happened or not. Like a lot of times people will go ahead, can you finish your point?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, I just I just think it's I don't know, it's just such a it's a fucking crazy thing. I don't really I'm not sure I believe really anything that's coming out about this yet. It just kind of feels weird, like that those text messages. If anybody's curious read the text messages that they supposedly got out of this guy who who shot him, they're just just do it. Actually, I'm not even gonna poison you. It's just crazy to me that anybody would believe that that's like a legitimate like if that's a legitimate text message, like, what the fuck.
Speaker 1: Is this person?
Speaker 3: I so my my clothes, my.
Speaker 4: Love, I'm about to dispose of my evidence. Now these are my coordinates. It's so crazy.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It makes it hard to believe for me.
Speaker 3: My my closing statement is the big problem I've ran into an Internet is the idea that people the uh, the perceived forced empathy. That's the part where I'm people are trying to force people like but he was a father to feel Yeah, that's cannot understand it. I cannot feel for a person who I think is an evil person genuinely, like truly genuinely. That's not like a written bad guy with some sort of tragic story. He was a piece of shit person. He did not believe in ecal rights for humanity and people. He did not he did not speak of like a truly like people trying to whitewash like. He was a guy that that was very moderate, like he had some fun. He wanted people killed, he wanted people stoned.
Speaker 1: What do you like?
Speaker 3: What are you talking about? He was just ingenuous to Muslim people all over the Middle East like he was. He was not a good person, and I cannot feel for that guy.
Speaker 1: He jokes about.
Speaker 5: Palestine, Yeah, like repeatedly he he would he he bashed empathy as a concept like this guy he.
Speaker 1: I saw people like I brought that up to people and they were like, oh, you should read the whole and the whole. Quote's even crazier because like he's like he's saying like, oh, I don't know. I don't like the word empathy. It's like it's a new age thing. I think it does damage. I prefer sympathy because empathy is you trying to feel someone's someone else's pain, and sympathy is like I don't know something else, but I'm just like I don't have to try.
Speaker 3: I don't have to.
Speaker 4: So they're not the same thing quite literally, like literally separate concepts for a reason. So like I don't know, man, it's I I feel bad for his kids, really, that's to me, and like the people who knew him, who like interpersonally, I don't know, man, like that sucks, especially like from a I understand what that does to a kid. That's a crazy fucking like they're fucked, you know. In my opinion, the just end would have been he grows old and his kids slowly cut him off, you know what I mean, Like that's justice in my view.
Speaker 1: That because that's what happened. Happens, Like, that's what happens. Don't like him.
Speaker 5: There's a I just watched a documentary on a guy that's like it's it's like the this I wish I remembered his name, but this Danish guy he made a it was like the Faces of Hate, Like it's like a real life American History X and uh, it's doing really well on YouTube. And I was talking to that guy briefly and the guy that he was like extremist, white supremacist blah blah blah, this you know, had all these guns and of course FBI prison. All this shit happened comes out as reformed. If you've seen American History Act, that has a lot of the similar beats. But like this guy, his his his kids, like specifically one of his daughters and stuff like obviously hated him. His older son wanted nothing to do with them, and he specifically changed because he's like, I losing my family and it's the only thing, especially to these white fucking fourteen words idiots, all they care about his family. So then he was like, oh shit, my family aren't retarded like me. I need to and say if that happens. Sometimes a lot of times it works. It's not working for Elon Musk. He's going the opposite direction because he's a fucking psychotic because he's coming down on transpeople way harder since then. But like, uh, but typically in a normal setting, yes, you would want Charlie Kirk. Look, it's like it's like, bro, if common sense gun laws not just giving everybody high powered to everything, that Utah has the most lax gun laws in the country, Like so you can just anyone can just get anything, like just go to Utah right now and let's go buy some shit.
Speaker 1: And then it's it's fucking crazy and I hate it.
Speaker 5: And if we had common sense shit, you sometimes people want to talk about Look at Switzerland.
Speaker 1: Look they have all these guns.
Speaker 5: I'm like, yeah, it's heavily regulated. They have a culture, they have a gun culture, heavily regulated. All fucking government uh register every like they know where all the guns are and they take care. And it's not just NRA and other fucking groups that are just causing people to strip things back because you know, politicians are getting paid tens of millions of dollars and unfortunately we see online that people claim to understand this. In polls, overwhelmingly they say they want in the seventeen percent of out like, we need commentsence gun laws.
Speaker 1: But then they still don't do.
Speaker 5: What we ask and unfortunately nothing's changing. And the same thing's happening with this subject. You're seeing nobody wants political violence to happen. The fucking the online is not a real representation of real life. When you see all those people on the right, they're talking a big game.
Speaker 1: Again.
Speaker 5: They didn't bring their guns at Jay six, yea, they talking a big game. The vast majority of those people that are saying civil war wouldn't do shit. They're being terrible grifters, stoking the flames of division, and that's it. But like most people don't want to be shot. Most people want to come together and they want things better. They want health care and all that stuff. And so I think all of those people that are trying to get people fired, even though they were mad when like oh fucking Colin got you know, they're fucking with him for making a tweet or it's you know, these are the same people that were mad at people getting fired for political opinions and all this stuff. Now they're celebrating it's a glomer all of them. You know, it's obnoxious specifically too, because it's like, look as if I was like the head of a company, right and I saw and I saw my like, I don't know, an employee do it a TikTok dance on the day of an assassination.
Speaker 4: I probably like logically, I was like, ah, I don't know if I necessarily would not fire that person. That's like reasonable, I think on some level. But to me, like bro, like even Charlie like would say, like, oh, yeah, even hate speech is free speech. You know what are you Like he's.
Speaker 5: Dining tweets about it, keep America free exactly, talking about the First Amendment.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and he's joked. I don't know, man, he's joked about Palestine. We've so many, dude, we've joked. We've joked about We've joked about damn near everything. The submarine the day that happened. Absolutely, yeah, we were like cracking the fucking about. So like the people who are like getting like weirdly like on the moral crusis like, oh, don't make a joke or whatever about this. I'm like, brother, Like, first of all, there's a difference between a joke about something and a celebration of something.
Speaker 1: If there wasn't, your favorite comedians would be associabaths and it would be in jail today, right literally, So like, I don't know.
Speaker 5: That to me was wild. Yeah, it's dark humor. They they want to selectively act like they don't know what dark humor is.
Speaker 1: You didn't say the N word.
Speaker 4: It a black person who died on the street, so it doesn't it doesn't register as dark humor to me. Actually, it just kind of it sounds mean, Yeah.
Speaker 3: This person looks like me, So now what's the problem. Yeah, this person is this person big.
Speaker 5: The most of it is a parasocial relationships though, because you see it happening online so heavily. These people that idolized him, that felt some sort of connection, they're upset. That's why people ask them, Hey, did you feel any sort of emotion at all when the Democratic legislators got assassinated, you know, by Trump supporter in Minnesota earlier this year? Did you feel anything thirteen weeks ago, by the way, Yeah, did you feel anything at all? Did you have any thoughts or prayers, any condolence? Did you have any And of course not, I'm being rhetorical, and then the biggest one we all in real time.
Speaker 1: Go look up the tweets right now of people laughing about Paul Pelosi getting smashed by hammer, literally, especially because he was pantsless.
Speaker 5: The President's son, the President, the Almighty Kirk himself was like, hey, some patriot should bail this guy out and ask some questions because alluding to they think this was Paul Pelosi's gay lover because he didn't have his pants on him, like, nigga, I never have pants on at home. First, I literally never had pants on at home.
Speaker 1: It was funny, like I am not that's that's you know, saying, I am not condemning people that laugh. I'm saying, hey, motherfucker, I saw you people making jokes. Why is it not okay? Now I know why.
Speaker 3: That's the problem. It's biasing, it's it's.
Speaker 5: It's freak, don't care about Paul Pelosi, but a care about Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 3: It's insane, it's it's I don't know, man, it it I think all in all, this is all just shown me how how further further farther people can just fucking fall, just fall further into this this wormhole of ridiculousness where even like I can I can look back at me tweeting l and being like that was that was too far, that was too far, that was too hasted me to do that, I think at the end of the days. But as I hate him and I I hate him, I'm gonna stop there. I hate this man. That's still like human?
Speaker 5: Can I ask you, do you when you reflected on that and feeling like it was too far?
Speaker 1: Like what made you come to.
Speaker 5: That conclusion just seeing him die, like oh when you actually saw it, like seeing the way it happens, seen it happened, and me remembering like igniting, like that's the fucking human.
Speaker 4: That's the point though, That's what I was saying. It's like, dude, the video makes it real.
Speaker 5: It's like it's it's it's it's seeing it, you know, because it's it's when whenever I've watched a bunch of stupid lively things, but I've never seen it and they're not in four K.
Speaker 3: They're not in hyper like like realistic, they're not someone like it's not like the the detachment is not there, you know what I'm wy.
Speaker 1: It's it's like it's normally like like you in a.
Speaker 3: Lot, and I've seen this figure. I've seen this person more than once.
Speaker 5: I think is very different.
Speaker 3: That is, I wished upon him plenty of times. But like I know, I he's still a fucking person. You know, he's still a fucking person. He still has kids. Yeah, those are going to perfect A perfect life, A perfect life would have been. Yeah, this happy he survives in and being like, hey, maybe guns are a little too crazy. The sad thing to be perfect.
Speaker 1: The saddest thing.
Speaker 4: The saddest thing really is that like there's now there's like I'm I don't know, man, I grew up with kind of the same ship that you grew up with, where like I grew up with like Spider Man and shit, and I'm just like, man, I wish you had the chance to change. Yeah, And oh, well, you know it's sad. I think they take away from this and we'll move on to questions. I guess, because it's really the only thing that happened except for like the many many other shootings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they're violence.
Speaker 5: Violence found in a tree into swing.
Speaker 1: They did linld Swing. They did lynch a black student.
Speaker 5: Oh someone did, but I don't know anything else about it.
Speaker 1: But I didn't see it, so like whatever kind of he.
Speaker 3: Couldn't he didn't say he was Christian, he didn't he didn't have he didn't have these wonderful values that stand by hold on.
Speaker 1: I didn't see it, so like genuinely, like who cares?
Speaker 5: Life goes on exactly? Well, look at so I'm somebody, Yeah, we'll ended after this. I'm someone who's I've been paying attention to Geopolgics for about like twenty years now, and I've seen way too many bodies exploded, not lively stuff because i know it's like more entertainment type stuff, and I'm like, to each its own me, it was like I need to see this stuff to understand what's happening. It's like what happened to the tide of the Vietnam War. Yeah, So basically I'm talking about post mission accomplishment stuff and then the Arab Spring stuff like that, with the Muslim Brotherhood coming up, and then seeing the war in Israel Palestine, seeing some stuff.
Speaker 1: In Russia and Ukraine.
Speaker 5: Although that's a little bit more second and first world, so I kind of I care more about the bottom third world that literally can barely defend themselves being massively slaughtered and ethnically cleansed and and genocided.
Speaker 1: So I see all this stuff and I.
Speaker 5: Have some images burned into my brain, and I know people get very upset if you try to share in that stuff. Same with veganism. You show people the extreme stuff. But I think it is very important to watch some of this stuff, see some of the stories, some of the audio do even some of the emergency calls where people are getting killed.
Speaker 1: It's crude, it is It haunts you, it literally, and it should.
Speaker 5: And so the people that changed their minds or at least they felt empathy when they saw the Charlie Kirk video, that's what we want for all the other stuff.
Speaker 1: So you can understand that.
Speaker 5: It's like, we need to stop funding all of this political violence across the world. And that's like, and stop thinking that it's us versus them, it's brown people, it's Western versus East versus Western, because none of that shit matters do We're all fucking people, and we're all relatively poor to a handful of people that are insanely rich, and they're doing a wonderful job keeping us very poor by continuing to have differences between us, because none of that ship fucking matters at the end of the day, truly, truly doesn't.
Speaker 1: It doesn't.
Speaker 3: It doesn't like it. It's it's the fucking argument where people people argue this distibish like uh, like professor Mike I forgot what his last name is, right, people arguing that race is a fucking real.
Speaker 1: Thing, and it's like it's not. It's such a waste.
Speaker 3: Not you're you're the amount to the point that like.
Speaker 1: It is, let's do it. So there's racing games. You're right, the concept of a race Crash versus Mario Kart, that game would be that game would be so ridiculous. Crash Team race realism, that's it's it's it's at the end, at the end of the day, you cut somebody open, you take a heart out, that heart will be. Of course that must exist, right, of course, there's.
Speaker 3: No way it exists that someone else.
Speaker 1: Let's make not confident in that someone.
Speaker 3: Else said that said that.
Speaker 1: I'm actually don't know. I feel like it's like a it's like a seventy thirty split.
Speaker 3: Every every Crash Team racing fan is someone that believes the race realism. So one hundred they've said it.
Speaker 1: Maybe yeah, maybe maybe there's true.
Speaker 4: None of us support the assassination of people who for speaking. I think that's pretty fucking clear.
Speaker 1: So, uh, the.
Speaker 3: Person was a galas uh deserved to be I don't know, be attacked by a dog maybe.
Speaker 5: But let's work towards no political violence ever.
Speaker 1: I mean, I know it's utopian, flying car ship. Let's work towards it. Though.
Speaker 5: Unfortunately, political violence, uh like resistances the let's see how this country was even born with fighting against the king because of the inherent violence that we always ensue. It is a necessary thing, and I hate that. I wish we were past that because that was hundreds of years ago, you know.
Speaker 1: But again, but to read, just to reiterate, we you really should look at you should look at videos like this, I think genuinelyake. You should look at videos from Palestine where like people are turned into like what looks like Italian dishes.
Speaker 3: I'll give you some children starving and crying, uh, people reaching to the point that now they're gonna develop diabetes no matter what they fucking do, because their body cannot process sugar any longer. The ARCA, it's insane, It's insane.
Speaker 1: It's the saying that fifty percent of China has diabetes. He just keeps saying stuff that makes He's just rambling stuff off.
Speaker 5: Do you know what videos when when there was people throwing out like stuff outside of the White House. There was like a black bag being thrown out the window and ship see that and so look.
Speaker 1: At check this out. So the reporters were asking Trump about that. We don't know.
Speaker 5: That's the thing. It's very bizarre what that was. It seems like they were just exposing of another kashogi or something. You know, we remember that dude that got chopped up by Saudi Radio a shogi.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, No, you know you don't remember that.
Speaker 5: No, I mean I know that the fucking reporter because he got showg he got he got, he got dismembered because he was criticizing the prince. Yeah, he got sawed.
Speaker 1: Prince. He was.
Speaker 8: A he was, ah, yes when you when you metal slug, Yes, you told me when you told me that story like four years ago, I was like, what do you mean.
Speaker 1: What do you mean that? Everything? Man? And then there's sports washing everything. Uh.
Speaker 5: Of course they love Bess and they're always there. I mean they're they're doing the box and stuff.
Speaker 1: They just did the canal and all that ship anyway, But uh, what I was saying is your hand completely.
Speaker 5: Uh so what I was saying, like, Okay, r F K makes up ship. It reminded me what K is doing. I think he's just taking from Trump because when that when they're throwing the ship out of the window, which was probably dead body or something. They asked Trump about it and he just off the top of his dome, was like, oh man, you can't open those windows. They're like so heavy, like you can't, like there's six hundred but he just said.
Speaker 1: Ship, they're so heavy. I can't lift him. And I'm also sickly and fucking weak.
Speaker 3: But there's war. There's black blotches on my head. I'm not a black man, mind.
Speaker 5: Yeah, my face was my face was drooping. What happens after a big stroke?
Speaker 1: You know what happened. It always happens after after a good game of golf. Gave up golf and Donalds.
Speaker 4: Always weird as fuck of them throwing the ship out of the White House window. Video I at first and then like some like they were like digital forensics feel being like, no, it's a real He.
Speaker 5: Was saying that even Trump was saying it was a I. But then the fucking the reporters like no, no, check it out, like we we They showed him.
Speaker 3: On the phone and he was like, you're just like what the AI uped up up my face for that that address I gave and I looked, Uh, I looked weird.
Speaker 1: That seems like a weird thing to do in general, Like I don't know that was why did.
Speaker 3: He look like that?
Speaker 1: What weird?
Speaker 3: Charlie Kirk, He looked strange, So it's probably it's probably just rendered crazy.
Speaker 1: Well, there's a lot of post processing on it and got fucked pretty hard. Especially in Twitter, it looked way worse. Uh.
Speaker 5: Monday pointed this out to me, Matt Jarbo. He was like, a check it out on YouTube and it still looks weird, but it doesn't have the weird like you know when he lifts his hands up and this like warped thing happens and his body shifts like he lifts his hands and he's like it was like that, and You're like, what the fuck was that? It looks so if you look at it on Twitter, it's like crazy. Because I was like, even so, even after Matt showed me a better version, and he told me to see a better version. I'm like, this would still drive people insane off. This happened no matter what.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, yeah, because they already had the Doppla gangers and all the other sh was like, I imagine, I.
Speaker 3: Think clearly he's sickly. I think clearly his.
Speaker 5: Head well, yeah, his time is eighties, time is approaching, eighties, very unhealthy, is very large.
Speaker 1: He doesn't eat vegetables. His time is approaching. He got even at that age, you gotta eat only vegetables. Water that's not even a vegetable, batthands solids. But I think I think shows up like you wanted some of these badhands.
Speaker 5: He shakes through the door like the door is closed, but vibrate through it.
Speaker 1: You want some hands, all right?
Speaker 3: Later and he goes to ghost underground you again it is it is, But I think that video is definitely Yeah.
Speaker 4: I saw videos being like that's a I and I looked at it clo and I'm like, that's not like there's too many like there's like there's stuff in it.
Speaker 3: I polished.
Speaker 4: There might be like a I like polishing on it, But that's a real video. That's like I think there's like morph cuts, you know, like when you when you're like sure, you do it, but like it's not like pure ai Like there's like you can see teleprompter like reflections in the window and sh It's like, Okay, this is really just looks fucking weird. His shirt looks The thing that trips me up about the video on Twitter specifically is that his shirt looks like like a three sixty unreal engine shirt, Like it looks like Matt's Pain's shirt something like it doesn't look real at all.
Speaker 1: He's too still too. It creeps me out.
Speaker 5: He's like like it's like it's like he's flexing but you know there's no muscle. But because like it's too he's so still, and I'm like, bro, relax.
Speaker 1: What's going on with Charlie.
Speaker 4: They probably directed him to do that because they knew that they had to do the morph cuts between ah. I would imagine that it's like stay as still as possible, mister President. Yeah, okay, you gotta have a concise address. And we know, you know, he's probably been like I don't even know what happened last thing before we moved on.
Speaker 5: When the reporter, Oh classic Trump, when the reporter asked him like, man, like you were really close to Charlie. How are you holding up.
Speaker 1: I'm good.
Speaker 5: Actually we just started some new construction.
Speaker 1: It was like.
Speaker 5: I was like, he's asking you about Charlie Kirk and he immediately flips it onto himself. Oh, I'm great, we're doing construction. I was just like it was it couldn't curb your through the enthusiasm type shit. It was just wild fucked And then he's at like a baseball or football game and he's fucking dancing the next day, and ship he's just having a great time.
Speaker 1: Don't know. I'm like, bro, read the fucking country like I'm fading fast.
Speaker 5: I guess it's I thought he would be fun while you're here.
Speaker 1: I thought he would be a little bit more politically shrewd than that.
Speaker 4: I thought he was at least like, oh put in put like a face on of like him. Well no, but like I guess because it's he seemed more sincere about Ruth bider Ginsburg. You know when I have that famous video which is an all time video of like that, what is it the like there's some song.
Speaker 1: I don't know if it's like Paul Simon or what Yeah, Blue Jean Baby, and he's like playing in the background and he hears about her dying for the first time. He's like, wow, you're just telling me this for the first time. A courageous woman. Oh, I know who it was.
Speaker 5: It was his his his uh ex wifex it was.
Speaker 1: No, it was when he was finding about about his ex wife. Actually, was it? I thought it was Ruth Bader Ginsburg.
Speaker 5: No, that was the when his his first wife. I don't remember her fucking name something foreignersh it too.
Speaker 1: Really, I gotta like it was like, Wow, I just to find out about this for the first time. And the song's funny. The yeah, Like, isn't that when he was at the airport or something? Yeah? Yeah, yeah, that was that was about his uh his wife. Oh I could let me, let me, let me verify that. Yeah. I could have sworn it was he was finds out about x wye death death. Let me do Yeah, but wow, wow, I can't believe she died. Vanna, her name is Vanna? Shut up? Was it really that? Yeah? Trump reacts. What the god they're really stretching this video. They're hitting that ten minutes in one second. Jesus Christ, it's a documentary. It's not even on here. I don't think look up. I think I'm right. I think it was with Bredeginsberg. If you look look up Trump rb R. What is her RBG? Dumbass. Yeah, I don't know. I couldn't remember the fucking letters. You her? Oh yeah, also you.
Speaker 3: Are you too, but her, but mostly her.
Speaker 1: What a jackass.
Speaker 4: Unfortunately, what a stupid bit right. Unfortunately, that generation just doesn't know how to let go.
Speaker 1: Man. They just can't, like they got nothing without their work, and so they're just like.
Speaker 3: When they're when they're growing, it's gonna be a funny version of the planet. It's gonna be a funny version of the planet.
Speaker 1: I don't think so it is. I think they've poisoned.
Speaker 5: I don't know how I got a mixed up. You're totally right, it was absolutely okay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't why the fuck did I think that? It was Probably almost got me to be like doubt because.
Speaker 5: I for for the for however long that was, I was this entire time thought it was.
Speaker 1: I don't know how it did that. Maybe somebody misspoke and then I believe them. That's weird how that works out. But yeah, yeah, you talk RBG and he's like, wow, I didn't. I just find.
Speaker 5: It was probably a little bit touched because he's like, oh, I'm gonna yeah. He's like, I'm gonna use this to my advantage because I love doing this stuff. So yeah, crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: I went.
Speaker 3: Well, you see.
Speaker 1: He also was like he went on Fox and Friends and he was like, oh, when when the extremists on the right, they're usually the only extreme because they don't want violence.
Speaker 5: And I was like, that's.
Speaker 1: There's one too where he's like, uh, I can't remember what it was, but.
Speaker 3: He and I was like, you gotta be kidding. He was also the picture of the Sorry to interrupt you, but the craziest thing this is the crazest ai thing ever, the girl that got stabbed and Charlie Kirk holding each other on the bus.
Speaker 1: Oh you didn't.
Speaker 5: Ted Cruz tweet that out that I saw that, and my jaw almost hit the floor. Jesus cradling Charlie and like he was in like he's up an American flag shirt. But then it turns into like a like a fucking go.
Speaker 1: Like I wouldn't wish I tweeted this too.
Speaker 4: It's like I would not wish an Ai slop like memorial highlight reel on my worst enemy. That ship is so sad, it's so disrespectful, like holding me on his ship.
Speaker 1: I want one, You want one? Yeah, because they're so worried, they're so ship, they're so look at. Don't worry the person that wants I want to be.
Speaker 5: I want a taxidermis to stuff me like so why would I guess?
Speaker 1: So? Yeah? So me.
Speaker 5: I see something that sounds so fucking absurd. And I seen Jesus weeping and cradling Charlie. I was like, bro, do that to me, but a thousandfold. I want Jesus to be ripped. I want fucking, uh fucking God to be like way bigger. He's a huge bulge and ship like he's just like he's dead. So like it looks kind of weirdly irotic. I'm erotic, but it's not supposed to be, you know. I want to Jesus kind of cresting me, but almost a little bit too long where people are starting to get.
Speaker 3: Hold my hand, like grabbing my hand with his two little hands. Yeah, and he leads me to the Kingdom of Heaven.
Speaker 4: That picture, That picture is wild. That picture is crazy. Story too is fucking wild.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because they let that then that guy get arrested like seven, like more than I thought. I thought it was like fourteen. It was more than that.
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: It was it was the double digits guys.
Speaker 9: At a certain point, well even his mother even his mind like at a point that the way that was the way that was aimed that people were so crazy because it was like, oh it's look look at them go again.
Speaker 1: And it's like I don't.
Speaker 4: Think any sane person would look at that and be like, oh, yeah, that guy should have been let out.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: No, everybody was in unison was like he should have been locked up. But then we talked about this briefly on the show. You made the point that it's like, well, you know, money that you have to keep to keep this guy, and then then in the in that facility is just gonna be another tax burden or whatever, and they're just like.
Speaker 3: They have they just don't want to do exactly.
Speaker 5: Yeah, we touched on that before that.
Speaker 1: I think it's worth it to keep crazy people out of it.
Speaker 3: Of course, like the one thing we're supposed to do crazy people should be I mean, if that was the case of peop wouldn't be in office.
Speaker 1: A lot of shit thats the.
Speaker 3: Planet would be playing would be very different. We like took people that were had problems and like I don't know, rehabilitated them properly and helped fund in helping them. Instead of giving money for corporations that they don't use it for the people, it just goes in their pockets and fucking sweeten somewhere.
Speaker 1: What it's all like, God, damn joke.
Speaker 3: It's it's a game. It's a game that I don't want to play. But I'm not man enough to turn off the game.
Speaker 1: You know, he's a stallion. Now I want to turn off the game, but I'm scared. He's a stallion. We're watching We've been watching Shrek to this entire time.
Speaker 10: By the way, I am, I am, I am, and I'm sets uh all right.
Speaker 1: He's he's that too.
Speaker 5: Train is chewing many man that you too classed around him at all times, dude, until the chews get to him and a little art.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, was that about?
Speaker 5: I said, the choose he got he has he has the good ones, he said, the chew chewing you got the good.
Speaker 3: One on this team? What he has the good. I don't know you're talking to say that. I'm scared.
Speaker 1: I'm not going it is weird, by the way, how quickly like, dude, we should move on. I guess I don't know why not, because then, yeah, who's posting some wild like it's like, oh, he loved us. I'm like, because there's like, I think a video that was like recent of him being like I don't know actually, and now he's gone. It's kind of I'm not saying anything. I don't know.
Speaker 5: Charlie was smart enough to just like Marjorie Taylor Green, they were like charting to read the room.
Speaker 1: They're like, ah, this is very clear.
Speaker 5: Especially what the famine pictures started coming out, and people are like, oh, I got to pretend to care.
Speaker 1: Now that looks like Spirit Halloween. I don't like this. It looks worse sometimes Palestine guys is specifically it looks worse than Spirit Halloween.
Speaker 5: I want to say it, but it's just so wildly distaste. Well unfortunately, well, okay, you walk.
Speaker 1: Back to the little candy sprints. That's crazy. That's crazy. That's crazy. My name's Lewis, all right, it's made me cry. Should we move on to some question? Well, yeah, if you don't lie, if you're gonna cry one, I'm in bidexterous. That means I'm a bit.
Speaker 3: I'm a bit of bisexual like my capable. Maybe that last one makes a little makes it right. Yeah, we're gonna move on to questions. Now, let's do that from our patrons over at patreon dot com. Uh slash the snark Tank. Remember you can go over there early access ad free episodes, exclusive episodes. You know all that jazz snark Tank dot shop for merchandise.
Speaker 1: I thought about. I know, I put my tweet on a shirt, but like I decided against that too much.
Speaker 3: That's money though, I know that's money. Question why by curious just means you're curious about two things?
Speaker 1: Right, like animologically speaking, I guess technically it should just be curious. But if you're if you're more curious.
Speaker 4: Because by curious, by that vetric actually means you're like less curious, because it means yeah, because it means you have a cap of two things.
Speaker 5: Well, well that's what there's try curious and it goes curious. There is a word for like the third what is it?
Speaker 4: I learned this recently, although I remember hearing it a long time ago, and I was reminded of it. I against recently the word tritagonist.
Speaker 1: Do you know what that is? Yeah, it's the third most important person in a story.
Speaker 3: I thought the the protagonist and the neurotagonists, or a dual arotagonist. I think it starts as what I don't know, but like the point is the triagonist.
Speaker 1: You don't need a word for that, I don't think.
Speaker 3: I think it depends on the kind of story you're telling. If you're telling an epic story that's like long spending.
Speaker 4: Maybe if you're telling a story about three people, I guess specifically, no, that's like the Three mus Gets Years, but you're Alvin and the Chipmunks, or like the Three Wise Men, the Three Stooges.
Speaker 3: Or Handling Hansel and Witch hand in which actually and which I think, I think there is if it's a very strong story, I think there's a tritagonist. The thing is, it's like the story continues later on without a different characters.
Speaker 1: You don't need to say it.
Speaker 5: That's the thing you don't say. Nobody uses those words in the story. It's just if you're talking about it. I think people that like really in depth synopsis about it like that.
Speaker 1: I guess I don't know.
Speaker 5: It's like this, Nigga said, am bidexterous.
Speaker 1: All right, let's see. Uh.
Speaker 4: First of all, I want to so first question by it's Angela. I have to address this because I feel kind of insulted. Oh, Chris, were you aware that completing Spider Man for the p S two on Hero mode would unlock the Green Goblin as a playable character and you can free roam around New York City on a glider throwing bombs worth.
Speaker 1: A look, who do you think you're talking to?
Speaker 4: Yeah, of course I knew this, of course. Of course, of course, like you could not. That was one of the I think, honestly, that was one of the first things I learned.
Speaker 3: I think the first was gonna beat the game. Actually I might be Actually I might have made it when you got it a year later after it came out.
Speaker 4: I know too much about that game, Like apparently because you know that mode right where like you play and you play as Harry and he's got his own like lines or whatever. Apparently that guy who plays Harry was supposed to play Spider Man because they because they weren't sure if Toby maguire would do it, and so like they just had all those lines and they were just like, Oh, we have this guy, let's just make him the Green Goblin. It's funny because it just sounds It doesn't sound like Dang Franko at all, doesn't sound like anybody.
Speaker 3: That's like a person. It sounds like a an approximation of a human being.
Speaker 1: But that was one of the coolest things ever playing being able to play as like the bad guy. It is so sick.
Speaker 4: I missed like I thought for years that that was like a thing in Spider Man two. By the way your elbow is, I was like.
Speaker 1: Look at this shot. It was great. Way Man officially a four person podcast Chris, Derek Sweeney and Sweeney's arm. Yeah it's good. I like it. Yeah, I'm actually very very sim Finally a quartet, Yeah we should do. We should croon.
Speaker 4: Crooning like a old school like quartet kind of singing for it. I don't know's I don't know if it's exactly there's a on.
Speaker 1: Let me look it up. It might. I just didn't.
Speaker 5: I never considered a word for doing that, like, let's do a quartet, But it's a word.
Speaker 1: For singing that comes from that air.
Speaker 4: So crooner is a singer, typically a man who performs sentimental ballads and a soft, emotionally intimate and smooth vocal style like Frank Sinatra.
Speaker 5: Basically, it sounds like it sounds too close to like gooner.
Speaker 1: It sounds too close to like sounds like something that would really let's go croon. Well, there's an R in there that's croone. It's like crucifi hard R.
Speaker 5: I there is kind of a pretty hard R on crooner. Wait a minute, it works.
Speaker 3: It works well hard to come at the end.
Speaker 1: Not necessarily you can have a hard R in the middle of a sentence. I don't think so.
Speaker 3: I think so both the same yeah are followed.
Speaker 1: By a hard R. Is just like when the R is like emphasized in the in the sound.
Speaker 3: I thought it was when the when when a vowel presets it so it transforms into a different sound.
Speaker 1: Well the R doesn't give me an example.
Speaker 3: Well, the sound itself becomes something different, right, because you know, it's like opposed to like with the E.
Speaker 5: Becomes like when it's actually being supported by something like a or R or like and then er. Okay, I see yeah, it's like it's it becomes hard the vowels more or R or is morphing it comes hard.
Speaker 1: I guess. I don't know. I feel like conceptually, like you still have a hard R in the middle of a sentence.
Speaker 3: I think that's like hard R they have to come, but they can come in the middle of a sentence, that's true, but they have to be preceded by a love.
Speaker 1: Are there letters? Are there soft rs in the middle of words? Then there you go right like shred. I guess only like say like like heard. You know what I mean, because that is that follows a vowel, but it's like instead of R, it's not hard, you know when you do e A like heard.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I think it's I think it just specific and they have to be just predated vowel. I think it's specific vowels.
Speaker 1: But like I'm saying, like herd is each e a R D But it's it's not hard.
Speaker 3: It's still it's still a hard R. It's not it's not the e R hard R, but it's a hard R or her I guess so, I guess so, and that's the point of it.
Speaker 1: I could be wrong. That seems like sensible enough. I'm sounding incredibly retarded.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think I'm the retarded one.
Speaker 1: Should have a retard. I got news for you. I got Yeah, that's what this whole thing is. Yeah, I'm self aware. You're not gonna learn a thing from this podcast. Want that to be very clear to anyone listening. You only learned that Ruth Burnergensberg was, in fact the person that was Trump was talking trouble talking about it.
Speaker 5: And for some reason, why the fuck did I think it was his wife? Like maybe she died around the same time. Maybe it was Yeah, maybe it was like a double I mean, people die every day, you know. Well, shut the fun shut up Venam singing Strangers in the night? Really, well, what do I feel like that video that happened? I think that's the video where that's not in like the six fucking Venom movie or whatever.
Speaker 1: I haven't seen any It's amazing that there's a Venom trilogy of films. Funny without Spider Man. Yeah interesting, so dope.
Speaker 5: I saw the first one. I don't remember much of it.
Speaker 3: I remember Emdam's rapping it.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, am the best part and gotta hit him, you gotta hit him in the cinema and then get it in them.
Speaker 1: I said, I just tried to get them.
Speaker 4: So insane anyway, then I'm saying, he send you to the night really well, he wrote, and he says, good morning or afternoon you you fuck mothering motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: Whoa, We'll relax in the language, stop sick. Whoever sings that, keep it, keep it to it songes crazy.
Speaker 5: I can hit that last note.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite things recently is that have you seen these videos, by the way, I can't he gave something to try that.
Speaker 4: Have you seen these videos of people like black people, specifically realizing that Bobby Caldwell is white, is white as ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah? I love those videos, like when you hear a soulful white and then I get why people think. Of course, even Michael McDonald you and to even him, people are kind of like, damn, that's kind of David Spade. All these people have like m uh you know he like first time I saw him for his New Groove, I was like, Oh, is that fucking Vin Raims, Michael Clark duncan Clark?
Speaker 4: Is that Michael Clark Duncant is exactly what I thought when I was watching Emperor's New groove, and Cousco spoke, Yeah.
Speaker 1: I was like, whoa, that's he's he's really diversifying his roles. Yeah, look the knee, the knee. Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, this is the best. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Like they pepper, they grind pepper in his face instead of pepper spray, they plant the catnip on him.
Speaker 1: What a great struck Two's great.
Speaker 4: But anyway, he says, so he wrote, and he says, I've been a huge Borderlands fan since Borderlands two came out. When Borderlines three came out and killed my enthusiasm for video games for a long while, that was a pretty it was a pretty rough.
Speaker 1: Damn video game.
Speaker 3: Imagine giving up like that.
Speaker 1: I yeah, I that was.
Speaker 4: It's weird because that was It wasn't bad, but it was like, yeah, this is kind of rough. Like I remember the UI, like the pause menu was chugging, like your inventory screen was chugging.
Speaker 1: I remember that being like, yo, I can't do that. This whole game is inventory management. I can't be doing this shit.
Speaker 4: And then the villains were like podcasters or something or like streamers is rough, right right? But anyway, So with Borderlines four out and nearly everything I wanted from and it being nearly everything I wanted from three. I think it's incredibly fun, but I can't help but feel dead into the marked improvement. I guess my question, y'all, is what game if applicable killed your enthusiasm for video games.
Speaker 1: I don't think I've had that yet.
Speaker 4: I don't Oh really, it almost killed It almost killed me. I I don't think anything. I don't real I don't know. I feel like this is the danger of like hyping things up right where, like, I don't know if I've hyped anything up since probably Spider Man three taught me, you know where I was like, I remember being so excited for Spider Man three and I was like, there's no way this's gonna be bad. Then I walked out of it being like, hmmm, I don't know if I loved that really as much as I wanted to. And then ever since then, I was just like, all right, you know, I'm just gonna look forward to things and then just you know, if it's good, cool, if it sucks, all right, but like, I'm not gonna I don't know. To me, something sucking isn't going to kill my enthusiasm for an entire medium, like there's so much to play, even just this year, like a lot of great shit has come out.
Speaker 5: That's it, So like like just you can just play something else. You know what I played when Andromeda was a disaster like it, I was playing it for the first time Shadow Mordor. Oh yeah, so I played it for the first time. It was already out and stuff, but like that's when I finally got my hands on it, and I was like, great, Yeah, I washed my fucking memories from that horrible experience, especially clipping through an elevator and luckily having an earlier save because I was fucked on that one.
Speaker 1: It's like I was stuck in an elevator, it couldn't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and even Borderlands three when that came out, that was twenty nineteen, I think, so that's like second row time, so like there's still there's I don't know, man, it came out just before COVID Borderlands three, yeah, I think, or just after No that came was around that time.
Speaker 1: I feel like there's no way look it up. Okay, yeah, I think I'll do that.
Speaker 3: Scene interacted.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Yeah, I will say I don't have anything for video games particularly, but watching them.
Speaker 3: Really bad, Like because I remember I played I played Red Dead two just before I played Kingdom March.
Speaker 1: You can't do that was crazy, crazy, ye can't. I played it with our friend Gabby. We played. I played the whole game with her there and she was like, are you all right? And I was like, no, No. That was at the very beginning of the pandemic, right you were playing King of Marks three or I.
Speaker 3: Think so, and I was like, no, I feel like I'm gonna kill myself.
Speaker 4: Gavvy was staying with us, I remember so September thirteenth, twenty nineteen. So I don't know if I would really consider that it was approaching. Yeah, that's what COVID started getting talked about.
Speaker 1: No, yeah, not at all. Yeah, not in the media. We didn't hear about COVID untill like maybe February.
Speaker 5: I mean it was only the only people that were talking about it then was like CDC like type shit because obviously they named it COVID nineteen for twenty nineteen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but like COVID's existed, Like COVID was talked about just as much prior.
Speaker 3: To me, Like, I feel like that's why people started really hing about it. I feel like your memories are remember, I'd get me wrong because it was sonic was sonic. It just came out before COVID actually set the world down, So yeah, I guess.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 4: I just think September is far enough away from March that I wouldn't consider it because March is when it happened the next year. I feel like that's like, I understand why you feel like it's closed, but I feel like it's kind.
Speaker 3: Of because I remember when I was in school a half years and I did. I was doing a winter class and my professor was like, COVID is hot thing that's going on right now, and no one's taking it seriously. I remember bringing up like this is going to be a problem and no one's taking it seriously and it's gonna bite this in the ass. And then lo and fucking behold, three months later, it was like, oh, school close for a week, actually rest of the semester.
Speaker 1: Dude.
Speaker 4: It's so funny listen because like one of our first episodes is Coroner Virus, and I I remember making the thumbnail for because I just took a flood.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah, and we were so un serious about it. It's just like whatever. Oh yeah, well, I mean I believed what they were saying.
Speaker 5: They're like, hey, we stay in, let this ship fucking die over, We'll be back at it. It was like, yeah, I mean because we didn't have we didn't we didn't have the proper information of how contagious this thing was.
Speaker 1: Sure, and uh and I well, I mean it would What do you mean it matters? I think I think I think we're just the society. Well, I guess you mean, like materialistically, in the sense of the weather, things would have been fundamentally different.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it would have been fundamentally different because the uh, we saw what the the conservative media did. I think a great uh, a great like test of look at what Tucker Carlson was saying about COVID, and then months later see what he was saying then, because first he was like mocking people that were, you know, freaking out about vaccines and anything. He's like, y'all are retarded. And then as soon as it became super lucrative to you know, fearmonger, all of a sudden, Oh, they're pushing all this shit, even though fucking Trump was doing it operation worse speed. He took he wants a noble price for it, you know, but people, for some reason, there's a bunch of people in this country I think Biden was president twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: It's terrified.
Speaker 4: It is very scary, terrific people met these people. I've spoken with people like this where they're just like they do it's it's fucking scary.
Speaker 1: Could this? It really is basic stuff like I don't think you need like a degree to just know when time happened twenty twenty on the guy, I don't know, one of the most significant times in anyone that's alive today.
Speaker 5: It is one of the most significant times twenty twenty. You should at the bare minimum know who the fuck the president was because he gave addresses and talked about these things and how they were going to know that shut things down.
Speaker 1: But I just don't know how you do How would that help me? Was the same thing when when the when the when the twenty twenty four election was going on, and then the one of the most googled things was what happened to Biden?
Speaker 5: Like they didn't even know that he dropped out on the day of the election. I'm just like, I this world's funny to me. There's a there's a theory that we're living in black holes right now and we're we're we're doing some weird ship and uh, I'm I'm on board. I just like, I kind of want the black hole to we reach a point where we just all collapsed or something.
Speaker 3: I think I think we I want to go to bed and wake up and things are better.
Speaker 5: I think we're a bad just this is a bad simulation. It's just not a good one. There's many of them, They're infinite amounts of them. There's some ones where everyone like has flying cars and everyone's wearing chrome and ship and with this, ain't everyone's wearing everyone's like, that's everyone's chrome plated. You know you want that future.
Speaker 1: I don't want to. I want to die before the future. I want to be gone. I want to die before like like I wanna, I want to. I don't want to be I don't want to.
Speaker 3: I don't want to bring my ignorance and stupidity and biases into a better version of the reality.
Speaker 1: What is it that you were saying just before?
Speaker 3: I think language is stupid?
Speaker 1: Before we started recording, he said, he said, language is stupid. It is it is.
Speaker 3: It is stupid in a in a in a in a cosmic sort of way, because because of the fact that there's so many languages and so much is lost in translation, that we just can't communicate with each other, which is very unfortunate. If we all share the language a lot, things would be infinitely better, but also homogeny would then destroy culture.
Speaker 1: So you're saying, so like, oh, you're actually waiting for me, yeah, Babylon, God did it? God?
Speaker 3: Angry ass sky nigga.
Speaker 1: That is hilarious. That is, it is a funny thing to imagine that happening though, Like you're just building, You're building something with a bunch of people, and then suddenly they're like, You're like, it just collapses. Shock and surprised. Just this man, everyone so surprised.
Speaker 5: It creates physical force that destroys a tower that's bigger than I don't know what's going to space.
Speaker 1: Every everyone's heart, everyone's heart rate raising every part the planet singular like synchronize this, Yeah good, how's that? Nigga? Like us, man, how are you gonna do that to people? And also drown the world feel like a very much like watch this, Yeah you know what I mean. It feels like when like a when Sid and toy story.
Speaker 5: Does whatever got there is like, if God is real, what about John three sixteen? I learned that he so loved the world that he sacrificed his son, which is himself. She loves the world, I bet was like, do we have to do.
Speaker 1: Well? Yeah? Or to be sacri nigga, you can do it every you created everything. Do I have to be tortured to death? I feel sure that's the only thing. Was a cool dude in the Bible, no matter or what, like he was real. He was a cool dude. Oh yeah, I was. I was throwing some Bible out him. He's not. I think that's the one thing.
Speaker 5: I'm like, my favorite guy was my favorite thing from Jesus because obviously everybody's imperfect, even you know, God, I guess, but it's like one of my favorite things when he's like he was without saying cast the first stone, because that was my first thought of all these fucking Christians that were like going civil war and ship and I'm like, you say, Christ is king?
Speaker 1: You fall zero about this guy. I was like, it's weird that hear me.
Speaker 5: An atheist respects the idea of Jesus infinitely more than they actually do it.
Speaker 1: This is I think genuinely. I mean it's so so sincerely. Yeah, I think.
Speaker 4: Like I think, be being a genuine fan or like respecting the genuine method or message of Jesus makes it kind of impossible to be like a Christian because it stands today generally speaking, like so many people just like don't respect that message actually to be like a conservative Christian more like, yeah, I guess so like because I feel like if you if you liked that message, you wouldn't like there's you wouldn't be saying the things that you're saying.
Speaker 1: You wouldn't like the church. So it confuses Metroy it like you because that was my thing. I was like, oh, I actually like what this guy's saying. But none of none of this.
Speaker 4: Is about that, yeah, or at least like you know, it's in most places, which the church who actually was kind of like that because it was like just it was a church in Yonkers, New York. You know, it's not it's not like they're not sitting there being like we got a we ain't in the Deep South now we're in the Deep South.
Speaker 3: Even my church man a bunch of Caribbean people just being fucking thinking about than other people, the amount of ship My grandmother would get all the time for just being like this in general, because she was like a more progressive minded human beings. It's like, this is flawed. This is not what the dude, the main character of the manga, was literally not about this.
Speaker 1: I think what we're getting at is Borderlines four is pretty good. Yeah, so saith the lord, so say the lord. It is actually pretty solid.
Speaker 3: Actually a lot this one.
Speaker 1: It's a lot of fun. I think I think you'd like it a lot. I think it's on game Pass. The build stuff is on games think it was somewhere for free, wasn't it. No, it's it's a new game.
Speaker 4: I would for I would if knowing your taste, I would wait if you're going to play it at all? Have you ever played the original one? I only I played too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I don't know my friends around, like one of my friends too, of my friends like she actually she even she was like, what is it?
Speaker 1: Moxye mad moxis you costplay?
Speaker 5: Did a good one?
Speaker 1: Was like it looks great. I don't know what that is, but it's good if you like.
Speaker 5: Uh all the cycles really big dicks, really big dicks. On the cycles like running around.
Speaker 1: I'm sure that mod already ragging on the floor.
Speaker 4: I'm sure, but it's it is actually surprisingly good. I'm having a really good time with it, except it's crashing constantly.
Speaker 1: It's crashing like the wild.
Speaker 4: It has crashed for me, Like I'm not even exaggerating when I say this. It is crashed more than Launch Cyberpunk for me, which, to be fair, I lucked out with Launch Cyberpunk. I think I only crashed like twice, but it's noticeable where I like I've crashed. I think about six times. I'm like, damn, this is frustrating because it's unstable, but it's real good.
Speaker 5: Cy crashed so bad I couldn't play the game anymore. Actually, yeah, that's trying to remember that you turned a game on.
Speaker 1: I was crashing. I'm crashing and crashing. I can't do it. I'm shocked in the head. Oh yeah, in your car or whatever. I died in your c oh man, it's me Cyberpunk friends. I forgot.
Speaker 3: I forgot how people Puerto Rican say car. I think it's gagah I have on the island.
Speaker 1: Some people say gua alright, yeah, the hell is that?
Speaker 5: Like it's like it's like it's like the go goold thing or something like that.
Speaker 1: I feel like if you're a gun, you're like puw pew and basically, actually, yeah, it's fucking crazy. Goa, how do you say? How do you guess? How you say? Jacket in Puerto Rican's bad jacket? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Is it something stupid? Jacket is a set jacket. When I'm talking to my aunt, she's like the ship, she says, I'm like, why are you saying?
Speaker 5: A lot of words are like that though, like like, well, it's it's clearly it's clearly like an island with a lot of people that speak a lot of the languages there that just like it became a different kind of thing.
Speaker 3: Like Cubans and Puerto Ricans sounds so similar because they're from like, we don't sound anything like that.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. I bet we can't tell. I bet if you flip the flag color for a little bit, they won't know.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Like it bothers me how hard it is to get your hands on like an actual pert Rican flag because the always have the ones with the dark Yeah.
Speaker 1: This was also I almost forgot about that key detail.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I want to get one of the what you call one of the original ones. Yeah, with the hight blue. No, that's the that's the that's the one that got changed into what it was. The original one was the black, the black. The Black's the original one. I want to get one of those.
Speaker 4: Whatever, man, you guys need. The cameo as a trio of demon podcasters in I.
Speaker 1: Don't I don't know what is the rest of this name. I'm curious.
Speaker 4: Actually, Oh, it just cuts off entirely somewhere the devil thank you for writing it, I guess, he says. Greetings, better fuel, Hewel, better rim Kim, and better.
Speaker 1: Fucked Chuck cool nice, better Fueluel is crazy. Uh. Oh, by the way, we didn't talk about this. I guess it's not really that big of a deal. I guess, but like, did you see the Emmys how they had uh that Nate Barghassi guy on he's a comedian. He's a comedian.
Speaker 4: Actually he's like a clean comic, like a modern clean comic. But he went up there and he's like, Okay, so here's what we're gonna do.
Speaker 1: We have great I think the joke did not hit for most people, but like I thought it was hysterical he had like, uh, what the fuck is playing? Yeah, but it was at the end, Yeah, they're singing to live in Levina logo. Now what was I talking about? Uh the comedian at the Emmys. Oh yeah, So he had like a I'm going crazy.
Speaker 4: He had like a thing where he's like, all right, I'm gonna we're gonna donate one hundred thousand dollars to this charity. And if as long as you keep your speeches to forty five seconds, for every second you go over that, we're deducting a thousand dollars.
Speaker 1: And it just if.
Speaker 4: I think by the end of the night it went negative or something because everybody was just like nobody gave us.
Speaker 1: I think John Oliver was like, thank you.
Speaker 3: Everybody, and then and then he said it and ran away dog but uh, great thing about that. And door cleaned the fucking house. Sit it cleaned house. Five Emmy Wins Babies.
Speaker 1: I still haven't seen and or I bet it's saby See. I heard it's good my friend. He's Star Wars. But it's not.
Speaker 5: It's like it's said, it's not whimsical and gay like Star Wars. That's why people like it. And I was like, oh, I'm like it a chance. I heard Red Letter Media even said it was good, which is like, that's kind of wild.
Speaker 3: It's it's the Star Wars. It's the Star Wars stuff that's like important to the foundation of the Rebels, so like no lightsabers, no force, it's just people on the ground.
Speaker 5: Level making change, Like why I liked Rogue one and a lot of those people didn't like Rogue one because it.
Speaker 3: Was people didn't like Rogue Worlgue one, And I think it's crazy not I think about it, I don't mean it's.
Speaker 1: To me the reason why I liked it so much, especially because it's.
Speaker 3: Like odst literally it's like why people like ods, That's what it's.
Speaker 1: Exactly why I like that.
Speaker 5: That's my favorite thing out of Halo's Reach.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love because I love.
Speaker 5: I love stuff like that too, like you know what's gonna happen now, I just want to see it play out.
Speaker 1: How it happens and then it happened really well. And Reach.
Speaker 4: I think it is a great fucking experience in that movie one. That movie was Reached, Like I remember watching it like this is hal completely it's like literally.
Speaker 3: Such as that you watch and or and then you're like, oh, and or dies in the beginning of Reach. I mean it dies in the beginning of Rogue one.
Speaker 1: Spoil what.
Speaker 5: You have to you have to change, like you can't. This guy is getting addicted.
Speaker 1: He's like fuck.
Speaker 5: It's like, uh, like I don't like, I don't like complete silence when I'm sleeping anymore, because like I'm so used to like there being fans on or something, and when it's dead silence and I can hear dumb ship outside or somebody.
Speaker 1: Like here's something so like his hearing house creaks like little stuff like that, having a constant stream of sound. It's like, I feel like that's what this is now. Like the movie's off and he's like just destroyed everything.
Speaker 4: If I look back there and it's been over for a while, I'm not gonna go up and change it. But like I caught it right at the end, I'm like I might as well.
Speaker 5: You start like sweating and ships like your lips are blue and ship like.
Speaker 1: What is he not breathing?
Speaker 3: Suffocating?
Speaker 1: Crazy? It's like a picture of sam Hi and all like, yeah, that fucked up picture. Did he do something recently? Something he posted like a forty minute documentary about how we we need to rise up or something. But it's like it's coming from I don't know. It's well, you've donated five thousand dollars, yeah, where you've The thing is to me, it's like you've picked a lane. You can't you can't do anything about that man.
Speaker 3: It's a little cord because like combating him with such a feat that will require like genuinely like a team.
Speaker 1: His fans don't care. Dude.
Speaker 4: I don't I know, but I even saw people like who like him. He's like, look, I think he's funny, but like this is cringy, Like that is wild. I've never seen so many people I really do think like, uh yeah, I don't know. He just seems like you want to.
Speaker 3: Like Bradley Martin, Parks Gys was saying some wowd shit and like I forgot them. Nick Mars, it's always with Bradley Martin was.
Speaker 5: Like, oh, dude, Jake Shields is a one hundred percent seething racist. He's had on, he has a podcast and he's had on. I think of I think of every famous races, a good think of a history that.
Speaker 1: Is a lot of that guy, Jake Shields.
Speaker 3: I was talking to him during that conversation, during which conversation was it was it was Bradley. He went on Samhi went on Bradley Martin's podcast. There was a fire every got his name that was a fighter. Yeah, it was a fighter.
Speaker 1: I imagine it's Jake Shields. I don't know the guy.
Speaker 3: The guy that was combatting him was like, you're crazy. He was getting batting Sam.
Speaker 5: Oh, there was a fire combat, so this is the different scenario.
Speaker 3: He was like, you're out of your mind. Dude was like, it doesn't really matter that much, and he was like, no, man, I think white people should shouldn't be afraid to be white. And he's like, I don't think anyone asked by people be afraid of being white. This just not be terrible to other people.
Speaker 1: I really yeah. I mean that comes from a bunch of two things.
Speaker 4: It comes from a lot of white people being sensitive about that shit, like too sensitive, and then also comes from people who were just not.
Speaker 1: Delivering the message.
Speaker 4: Well, I just right out I think it's I think it's a dangerous combination of both of those things, where people just like they don't know how to speak to each other, and then people are always defensive, so it which just leads to this fucking cycle of just like.
Speaker 3: What are you saying about me?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think it's I even talked about last time. I was like, it's the way you approach that conversation as a big, big factor on how to get people on your side for your gay Do.
Speaker 5: You remember, like, dude, the whole entire reason, the long entire reason. Like you know, some people were asking me questions on why are you spending so much time like combating this anti white bullshit that these crazies were putting on, like MTV News, BuzzFeed and all these outlets that they normally wouldn't talk about this shit. The reason was because I know how retarded people are. I know how it's bad. I know how white right wing uh neo Nazis and kick Ke extremists. I know how they recruit by making themselves victims. They've been doing this. They've written books like the Turner Diaries. They've been doing things they get you know Waco's or reading Timothy McVeigh, doing fucking the local.
Speaker 1: It's it's all connected. The playbook is out there. SI you give.
Speaker 5: Them a lifeline, they come out from underground. They've always been there, the Richard Spenser's and all those people. Yeah, And I was ignorant that because I never even heard of the alt right. And then that was our introduction those people that were underground, and they finally found their line to the mainstream by people being like, oh, straight white men are a problem.
Speaker 1: This is and then they just.
Speaker 5: Stupid poor gay in cells were like, they're talking about you. You need to come here because we love you, brother, and then all this man now fucking somehow the Masterful Mind Sam Hide got tricked into.
Speaker 4: It, but they have like, uh, I love these podcasts, by the way. It's like, and my guess the Spider Mastermind and you're like.
Speaker 1: From doom, Okay, I guess all right, what does he have to say?
Speaker 5: I just oh, I just want to have a conversation with David Duke.
Speaker 1: I'm like, I just want to have a conversation with the flame atron arc Like what it's just like, I understand your side. I think I get it.
Speaker 3: That's a valid point. Is we should And it's like, what the.
Speaker 1: It's so crazy. Welcome, It's so crazy.
Speaker 5: Emperor Palpatine, thank you so much for stopping by problem.
Speaker 3: To get to the sea, like his mom, he understand that.
Speaker 1: The rebellion, the rebels, they just want a better representation. They that you know, you're you're you're crushing those sound like rebel scum, So you can't rehabilitate his image. Who were watching, who are fans of the host or like he's right, he's it's it's insane, really like people are so it is really bad. Like just people's comprehension is bad. Man. I feel I feel every every day more and more like identified with the fact that like I'm I'm not smart enough for this many people to be stupider than me, because like I was talking, I was talking about it. I can't remember if it was on a stream or.
Speaker 4: What, but I was talking about how like, uh, I just brought up a list of things that were happening or things that have had that have happened that were you know, right wing violence towards left wing causes or activists or politicians or whatever, and somebody was like, oh, he's only of one side, and I'm just like, well, the claim is that only one side does it, and so obviously to showcase that that is not true and in fact, political violence is not like a monolith that belongs to one party.
Speaker 1: Although if you want to play that, the stats do skew heavy heavy, or just the percentage like seventy something right or like seven. It's yeah, it's insane. It's more I don't even want to think of it.
Speaker 5: People, people, And I just want to back that up real quick, because some people might be like trying to push back in their mind. Guys historically, just think about the craziest political violence historically, conservative white men terrorizing people that aren't like them. Where it be the KKK, whether it be neo Nazi groups, they've been warring with the FBI for decades. I just want to back that up.
Speaker 1: When people talk about political violes, I'm like, bro, it is overwhelmingly since the inception of this country. Like, think about who are the people that have been doing this? Dude, just ain't bleeding heart fucking liberals. Just three weeks ago, we had a fucking assassination, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: So, like I brought it up and I was like, yeah, it's not a bit like this isn't about like, oh, I'm not sitting here saying one side does it, one side does it. I'm saying one side does it more, but like it's a problem kind of you big, Like it's not like this is it's it would be it would it would genuinely be like saying only democrats get the flu you know what I mean, It's like what do you mean? Like what do you That's not anything but the fact that people don't understand that, that's like a logical way to talk about it.
Speaker 3: It's fucking it, just like conversations are, like when people have the conversations like how are you guys so stupid to even fall into like how do.
Speaker 1: You fall into that?
Speaker 3: Well, they're being told, I mean because if you if you just do a little bit of work mentally like oh well no that they don't have that?
Speaker 1: Why one? Why was one.
Speaker 3: Discredit the other? Like that's the consts like why is one discredit?
Speaker 1: Two things can't be true at the same time to a lot of people for some reason, which it isn't very.
Speaker 5: Weird, it's it's I feel like they it's those people will accept anything that is told to them. Unfortunately, the Charlatans have their hooks into them, right because if those Charlatans, let's just say, on the order of the government, they were like if you don't tell the truth, now you're gonna be blasted. Let's just say we had a benevolent Let's say we had a benevolent dictator. Right, Let's say we had like in this utopian society where we have a benevolent dictator and it's like, you are not allowed to lie to the American public or you're gonna be blasted. And then all of a sudden they start telling the truth. Those people will fall in line because they always do, just like say, oh Epstein is Epstein that And then like say, for example, Charlie Kirk's like I'm gonna I'm gonna trust my friends in the FBI. And then those people still watch Charlie Kirk. They didn't abandon him, right, Like they may have been mad, but they stayed, and so they'll accept whatever is being told to them. And that's the part where I've given up, where I'm like, it's what an embarrassment.
Speaker 1: I love it. He was like.
Speaker 4: Competent FBI that he got out like he because they only caught the guy because he turned himself in right, right, and or like his dad tournament or something yeah, something like yeah, I was inside.
Speaker 1: Anyway, we got way off track. Sure, anyway you guys need malla.
Speaker 5: I did a lot of work. I've done a great investigation here. The main thing he's been doing is like making like memorabilia of his name and ship.
Speaker 1: What do you mean, He's been like making three D printed statues of his day. So they're going because like he's he's making stuff with his name and the cash is a dollar side, Oh my god, because he doesn't have anything. He doesn't know what the fuck to do because he's literally useless.
Speaker 5: So there are people within the FBI, there are people within this organization that are that are suing because of it is very clear. We already know this, We already know this, but it is very clear. The only way you get a drump in this sorry, a job in this credit administration is just loyalty.
Speaker 1: Vetting you. They have these, they have the they're going to quarter over. This Vetting you is as simple as do you like him? Did you like him?
Speaker 5: Did you vote for a Democrat in the last five years? All these things that are completely fucking absurd, did and just things things are coming to light and about his hobbies and what he was doing.
Speaker 1: Wasn't there like a thing where they hired a surgeon general who has like no qualifications to something. Bro all right, I would pete hegseth like come he threw an accent of guy on. Oh god, anyway, what you guys did a caveo as a treat of demon podcasters wrote in, and he says, I know absolutely nothing about metal Gear solid, but I recently watched Donkey's recap of the entire story, and now I know even less about it. I didn't know he did that. I didn't know he didn't recently. This is one day old, so check check his channel.
Speaker 3: And I don't love Dunky in a while, so I love Dunkey.
Speaker 4: He pops up every now and again for me. But uh so, yeah, he watched Donkeys and now I know even less about it. If I played the original games, will it make somewhat more sense?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 3: I played metal Gear first.
Speaker 1: I played Metal metal Gear.
Speaker 3: I always thought we would play metal Gear first. And I fucking can play them in release order, play all the release order, playing divert any like, play them all.
Speaker 1: In graves order.
Speaker 3: I don't care what platform it is. If you can't find it, steal it, like I.
Speaker 4: Genuinely kind of feel like metal Garlas one of those things that you can't spoil for people because it is so confused. Yeah that like it just it objectively benefits you to just know what's happening. He might be referring to this video metal Gear Solid three Triangle Dunk Eater Delta. So this came out two weeks ago, and it must be this because it's almost fourteen minutes long, and on average videos.
Speaker 1: Like three minutes. Yeah, so that's cool. I don't know there was might watch it. I definitely watch it.
Speaker 5: I love his fucking videos, dude, But uh, I think if you really truly want to know what metal Gear songs about, there's a lot of just gonna have to watch the same way.
Speaker 1: Yeah, in the same way. How there are those YouTubers about like souls Born Low Lore.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I bought a book on one. It's fucking It's an awesome book.
Speaker 3: But I want a grim Wire to be confused. Yeah, I want to still be confused.
Speaker 1: I have two. I have two Destinies, like I have two Destiny grim Wars. I I think I know what happens. I have.
Speaker 3: I have so much D and D books about like so many, so much. I know what I said, I know it was wrong. I stand by my words.
Speaker 1: Okayn't always a creative choice. Relaxed.
Speaker 3: That's threatening somebody, but not. It's like I know what's gonna happen, but I have no clue. Like I still don't know anywhere near enough about the Forgotten Realms, even though I played a game in that world for a thousand hours and I've done all this, and I'm like, I think, I.
Speaker 5: Guess, dude, there is something about metal gear though in particular, I have many times have watched YouTubers to refresh my memory, and it doesn't stay.
Speaker 1: Most I always forget. It's always a new experience.
Speaker 4: It's like I'm a fucking retard with metal gear solid and it's it's great.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't have any other way to Every now and again, I'll go, I'll get back into it. I'll be like, he's whose son, Like I know, I've seen the snake Eater fucking the lore three or four times easily, and I still need to re be reminded.
Speaker 3: It's crazy they give his law as the funniest because it's like it's trying to tell you that, like this is the idea that he had upon one and it's like, no, he did not. There's no way he was this deep in one, Like, what do you mean Kojima did not write all three of those games?
Speaker 1: No, nobody, that's but it's like that's not true of anybody.
Speaker 3: But the idea of the concept, the concept is like, this is all happening to by They seemed just like, no, it wasn't. Don't fucking lie to me.
Speaker 1: No, But that's that's technically.
Speaker 3: I think actually it might because of Metal Gear.
Speaker 1: It actually might look the original met the original Metal Gear games are interesting. I think, Uh, I don't know.
Speaker 4: I whenever that's a thing, when it's like, oh, this is planned in advance, I actually think it's a lamer than it is. If somebody just writes a story with a bunch of twists and turns, and then they take it and then they're like, oh, what does this imply? And then they build off of that and try to make it make sense. And if they do that in like a satisfying way, I think that's way cooler than planning and do with that.
Speaker 3: But I think that's cool.
Speaker 1: I think it's more creative.
Speaker 4: I think it's more like I think it leads to more interesting decisions, and I think most great most great ship is done like that. Like very few people if anybody really writes the entire saga in advance, and if they do, chances are they change it pretty drastically, just based on like reception or just or how they feel or how they feel over time.
Speaker 1: And that's it right there.
Speaker 5: If you try to write something in its entirety in advance, it's no matter what, it can't be that good because.
Speaker 1: You're gonna change idea. You always get better ideas from just existing in the world. People.
Speaker 5: Oh, I never thought of that. That is a way better, Like it would be stupid to do that. Yeah, it's because I could, because like I don't think people. I don't think people write, Like no one really writes all of it. And like ahead, I got all three books ready, I just gotta get them published.
Speaker 1: And you just publish from that moment. No, no, it's not how it works.
Speaker 3: Like but like I think you have to have you have to know where you're landing. I think that's the biggest problem with a lot of things. People don't know where they're supposed to landing. They know where they take off, they kind of know how they're flying, they don't know where the fun, they're gonna land and they crash.
Speaker 1: But I yeah, I just feel like it's it.
Speaker 4: Reception ties into how people tell stories too, and it's what like why like Star Wars because Middle Solid two was.
Speaker 1: Like it was a new character and people were upset about it, and so they were. But Kojima is like stubborn, so he's like, well, I don't want to make Solid Snake again, but.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna, but I'm gonna do it in a way that I can have. I can do it and also not do it anymore like that. It's not Solid Snake, that's Snaked Snake. And this is in the sixties, so it's not even the same character. It's the same actor and everything is.
Speaker 1: But it's that, you know what I mean.
Speaker 3: But it's cool it's not him, But no, it's not not at all.
Speaker 1: There are different characters.
Speaker 3: Actually they're entirely different characters.
Speaker 1: But but I mean, like even in just the way that they're performed or whatever.
Speaker 4: The physicality of them, like should they're just different people. I like, But yeah, you're look, the middle said lower is crazy. I still really only have a cursory understanding of what the fuck's going on.
Speaker 3: I know, what's happening.
Speaker 1: But it's awesome.
Speaker 3: Clearly that I don't know what the fox is on, Like there's clearly lore in there that you ask Cool Jiam about.
Speaker 1: He be like, oh yeah it is there, be like, oh yeah, yeah, I like that. I just like that.
Speaker 4: It's like steeped in like real history, like that's there's always like something like that that really is happening. And then underneath it, it's like here's some fucking skitzo, fucking conspiracy theory that I have about like some some dude making a bipedal walking tank in the sixties.
Speaker 1: Okay, solid man, Yeah cool. That new game is really good man. It's a solid remake. They got the apescape game mode in there too. It's in there, yeah, on the PlayStation one, on every other platform. It's like Bomberman, which is even weirder because I'm just like I I haven't seen Bomberman in like for like a long ass.
Speaker 3: They killed him in a six in a public square.
Speaker 1: They executed Bomberman in the public ser.
Speaker 3: Him into a Bilge building. They were like, hey, guys, look at this building, and he was like I'm bombing man, bomba bomb bomb bomb. They blew him up.
Speaker 1: They blew up Bomberman his own bombs. That's really tragic. It's not tragic, more comedic. Okay, I don't know what to say. No, it's not I don't know. Let me find another question.
Speaker 5: I remember correctly, there's a like a politician or something.
Speaker 1: Did he with the exact name? His name is hide Ka? No?
Speaker 5: Really, yeah, I'm trying to remember. I was like, when did I hear about this? Because it has the exact same.
Speaker 1: Name, and was it just a lie his name is Bomber? No?
Speaker 5: Because I was learning about because there was there was like a jap There was a Japanese cult that got some like Saren Gas and then they released him on the trains and ship.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you remember that.
Speaker 5: It was like some cult leader ship and around that time, I think there was a I'm trying to think. I'm like, there's a guy named Hideo Kajima that is somewhat involved that. I'm like, oh, it's literally that's crazy. It's the exact same name, and I'm trying to remember who he was.
Speaker 1: I feel like Japanese are not really a good point.
Speaker 3: There's a very few of them.
Speaker 1: It's a good point. Man of action rode in. In the last episode, you mentioned that you wanted to make scumbag shirts for Chris and Derek, but couldn't find one for Derek. What wouldn't mind be it? It would be that one photo that you have of me, like you're sweating and crying and during the during the pandemic. I think, right, that's a great image. That is your image on my phone? Is it really?
Speaker 3: Every time you called me, I'm like, oh, this.
Speaker 1: Look at this one.
Speaker 5: I don't I don't know what this one.
Speaker 1: I have everyone every show too.
Speaker 4: I don't even know. I don't even know if I remember what that looks like. It's a crazy it's crazy. It's like that Sam Hide image of him swollen but like but so he says, uh, but couldn't find one for Derek. You should use that pick of him from vide where he dressed up like the Joker with losh on his face.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Total, it's crazy. It's not a bad idea.
Speaker 5: I feel like you were not okay during that video, but I feel like you played it off like, oh, this is something I did because I was trying to make a video.
Speaker 3: It's like, no, you have an nervous breakdown.
Speaker 1: They tell me why. I wasn't okay because I took that die to die on my lips and that ship burns. I think my cousin was like he was trying to do like, uh, give himself a black eye for like makeup, and he was his eyeball. He painted his eye as a sharpie. Oh like my eyes really stinged. Yeah, you don't say, And I was like, yeah, he was fucking twenty two. Kids are really stupid.
Speaker 5: Man, Man, I forgot about that stupid Joker. That was when the Joker movie came out Walking Phoenix?
Speaker 1: Is it really that long? I thought it was old. I thought that video was older. No, because I did it because I did a Joker review. Well it wasn't really review. And then I also gave.
Speaker 5: I think it possibly in the same video. I don't know if it was the same video or something, but I did a giveaway because when I contacted Fleshlight and they gave me these fu toys or whatever, and then I did like a giveaway. Who can ever do like the best Joker impression? I would send it to them.
Speaker 1: That's such a crazy that's a great idea.
Speaker 4: You're just creating really horrible you're instigating so horrible content to be there for people who look back on being like, why the fuck did I do the flashlight?
Speaker 1: That was crazy? That's crazy. I sent him out. I was like the picture.
Speaker 5: I told them, don't report it to me about you know. I was like, once you get it, I don't care what you do with it. I'm like, we're good, we're done.
Speaker 1: I thought you said it was my picture. I guess not.
Speaker 5: He's a fool, lying liar that lies. Oh man, let me see if I can find that.
Speaker 4: Joker thing that would be I would agree that that would be a pretty good. Yeah, scumbag, just typing some black guy joker.
Speaker 1: Good luck finding crazy some black guy jokers or something like pop up some black guy slip not what what is this?
Speaker 4: Your name is so generic, like it's ruined, like your ability to search for things that you've done.
Speaker 1: A wait, is this like oh holy shit?
Speaker 5: No, this is like most of the stuff that I think this is is all the autocompletes are all that gay shit.
Speaker 1: Oh other it's just Twitter trash. But I did like gay all these people. That's crazy. I keep seeing seeing them like every now and again, I'll see them on on TikTok or whatever. I don't see somebody mentioned in the comments being like some black guy mentioned or whatever, like that's cool, Like that's that's all I want. The the what is it the most? Oh my god? Why can't I remember the name of the band Deftones? Oh yeah? That one was stuck in my head for a man. I was like, I do this one. I am okay anything that you can make into I am so gay. It's like, yeah, is perfect. It's written written for you. He's lied so hard. I thought I had it. That's crazy. I didn't have it at all. He said it was my picture.
Speaker 3: I thought it was another picture of you where you're just have a fucking dumb add on.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 1: I don't even know. I don't have it no more. Really sad that was a great image. Yeah, I'm really I'm really bummed anymore. No, no way.
Speaker 4: Every time I get a new phone, I just like, I just I start fresh because I just don't want to be bought down.
Speaker 1: Who could have sent that to and it means to deflame, to fame?
Speaker 5: You forgot it was my gym shorts from a from my middle school.
Speaker 1: Because the hair that picture is hair crazy. I used to have them those those gym shorts were the seams were fucked, the gym shorts of the hair. It's fucking psychotic.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I remember image of you with a gun. I feel like having like paint on your face with no shirt on.
Speaker 1: Is that in that video?
Speaker 5: Oh no, it was me prepping, so I have I have no shirt on and I'm holding the gun with the IF for damn, that's my old Twitter. Man, I fucking hate the My old Twitter's gone, dude. There's a lot of shit on there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, I've have.
Speaker 5: I really there's a few offensive meme threads I made, like maybe like in twenty twenty two that had some bangers on it.
Speaker 1: But I can't.
Speaker 3: I don't want to go look through him because I know there's a lot of racism on there, dude, But there's bangers. There's some banger memes.
Speaker 1: I want to do another one now.
Speaker 4: But I feel like I was scrolling last night and I had like a I hit a crazy I hit a crazy stride with some of the stuff that I was going saying, some good ship there were I was just like, this is these are this is the best, Like nine reels in a row, where I'm like, these are.
Speaker 1: All gold lilies lilies Instagram. The guy freaking both of his eggs. He runs down the stairs and just like, but it's so stupid, what a fucking idiot.
Speaker 3: So why then in the middle of breaking when he folds the other one broken.
Speaker 1: Fucking idiot. That's crazy. I didn't see that.
Speaker 4: The scream that they attacked, the edited scream that they attached to those videos, cracks me up.
Speaker 1: What is that fucking from? Wait, there's like an editing, there's like a fuck you know, I now I gotta fire. There's a video of it. Just for the sound of it.
Speaker 3: There's a video of a kid on a trampoline, right, and he's like jumping and he's doing like spins and he lands and for some reason he lands on his knees, so his whole back like bends the complete wrong way.
Speaker 1: And the scream he lets out is it's so funny.
Speaker 3: The friend starts laughing while he's going to help him.
Speaker 1: Audience, I need your help.
Speaker 5: There's a video that I'm trying to find where it's this kid that's probably half retarded. He's like he goes to backyard wrestling stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's not the same thing.
Speaker 5: Sorry, he goes to backyard wrestling stuff. He's a fan of insane clown posse, so obviously this should narrow it down. He does a RVD frog splash on ah, oh, this might be a different person. Sorry, I might be misleading.
Speaker 1: You. Forget all that.
Speaker 5: But there's a video of a guy. He's on the roof and he's doing RVD does a frog splash.
Speaker 1: And then he hits his back on the pole. Yes, so hard, and then his reactions like it's so fucking funny and I can't find it.
Speaker 5: If you can find that video, I forget all the other stuff because I don't know if it's the same guy.
Speaker 3: Dude, People getting hurt is still the classic go to make me laugh.
Speaker 1: Man, it is.
Speaker 11: It is unfortunate because it's just that I would google that when I was little, and I'd like, after I'd be done my homework and I'm stressed out, I'd go to family computer People Getting Hurt and I'd watch that shit for people hours.
Speaker 1: Do you remember. I remember there's a video that a friend of ours has put out all the time called fat people Falling, and it was this is it's mean spirit, if it's funny.
Speaker 3: I remember watching that. I remember watching that back home in New York a few times. Yeah, it's a classic video. It was like, what do you guys want to watch? Oh no, I got you guys.
Speaker 4: Unsc foward unto dong right, And has anyone checked in on Paul Jesse of Watson recently? I feel like he's been out of the spotlight for four years. At this point, it's only been blocking it with his huge hand.
Speaker 5: His hands had the ground and up growing it and bigger. Now now his hands are probably gigantic.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Paul, Justseph Watson has created his own economy of like sustainability.
Speaker 1: It's fucking crazy. Yeah, he literally absolutely no one talks about him.
Speaker 5: But the last time I checked on him, which was probably like a year or so ago, whenever that was, he was his videos were still getting hundreds of thousands of views.
Speaker 1: That's the dream man to be irrelevant and sustained. Yeah, it really he hit the jack bottle of that's just knowing that. It's like shit, you know, yeah for us, Yeah, but like he's doing well.
Speaker 5: And do you know one time I accidentally stumbled upon It's pissed me off. I was looking for an audio book about something historical, and I found a channel.
Speaker 1: Was like, oh sick, it was fucking Sargone. It was Sargon of a cod doing.
Speaker 5: He had he has an audiobook channel.
Speaker 1: It pissed me off, and I'm like, no, he's an audiobook channel, yeah, where he reads. He's reading books.
Speaker 5: So I stumbled upon the opinions about the US. And you imagine I didn't stick around long enough to find out.
Speaker 1: Can you imagine?
Speaker 5: Actually I don't agree with this part of the book. He's actually you know what, if it was up to me, I think this person would be white because historically, and I delete, delete the channel.
Speaker 1: Somehow Lenny delete the channel go into the back of the YouTube. Fine, Now they shouldn't have killed Lenny because he was not a minority. He might have been mataunded, but he was funny. They would have made the character. If they just made the character blackness would have made sense, kind of like the Green Mile. It made sense that he had to be executed a green Oyle.
Speaker 5: Wait, black man, No, my favorite this is crazy the good I like the part when the good person the angel dies.
Speaker 1: The black guy gets mudded like David Attenburgh, he kind of almost Yeah. Anyway, that'd be fucking dodget. They saw gone to be Gone, watch me bricks like bubble gum, what is he up to?
Speaker 5: Because he I remember a long time ago he was making a game called Necromancer Necromancer or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's clearly not a real game that ever happens.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I saw like a little all.
Speaker 1: Making fake video game about it.
Speaker 4: So he's like, because Mark Kerrn, that grums guy is also doing right where He's like.
Speaker 1: I'm building a game. I've been building it for ten years. Like, first of all, no, no you're not. What do you say? Who are you kidding?
Speaker 5: I saw I saw a piece of it, and I was like, uh, dude, I guarantee you if you give me unreal for a month, I would do better.
Speaker 4: I have, ironically, i've seen his work. I have done more, not trying to do anything. He and I blind made a game like a long time ago where you were just like running around dark hallways. There's like a heart aesthetic and your your hand was like just a Giant Cube with like a really high definition flesh texture on it, and you would just break posters that you would just like rip posters of the guy from Office Space.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was like, what does that that go? Where he's with the coffee. I can't remember what that meme. It used to be like a more popular than it is now, obviously, because it was like one of those like text you know the text memes. Yeah, yeah, it's the guy from Office Space and he's like saying, oh man, whatever, yeah, like three times. But that was the whole game, and I was like, we made this. This sucks.
Speaker 4: And I was like I looked at like the stuff for his game, and I'm like, I we made better shit in twenty twelve in Unity on our MacBooks.
Speaker 1: What the fuck? That's pretty sad. It's pretty bad. Anyway, I'm sure your game is gonna come out great. Yeah, I can't wait. I can't wait so excited. Anything else happened really, that's about it, man, wrap this sh up? Yeah yeah, all right? Man? Really trying to find that fucking frog splashes pissing me off. I can't find it. It really bothers me and I can't find that scream.
Speaker 5: I've start a frog slash. Oh my god, Rob, John Rob they're related, right, No, they're not. Rob van Dam and John Claude van Dam. They're different people. They're different people entirely.
Speaker 1: I think they were related. Now if there's Jean Claude Van Damn and there's Robbing John John van clam clam, yeah, exactly Forbadea, how we said it just now, Yeah, so write that out right out. Oh my god, all right, I got to meet him and who he met him?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and you go take up where I was at. Like, my friend was such a huge wrestling France. So we would go to like some of the local ones and uh, we went to one and then he looks like he's like five ten. He might be six foot, but I think at five to ten looks a little. He didn't seem quite six foot to me. Yeah, but like he yeah, he still taking those shoulders. Its fucking highest ship, these red eyes.
Speaker 1: He's like. I was like, this guy's gone.
Speaker 5: I would love to meet. He was like one of my favor wrestlers when I was growing up. I was like, I love this guy.
Speaker 1: That was.
Speaker 5: I'm so pissed because I around that time missed a lot of wrestling, even though that was some of the best wrestling that was happening on spack Down.
Speaker 3: Specifically, you missed that's.
Speaker 1: I missed her lot.
Speaker 5: I missed a lot of it was because I just they wrestling became so gay right before that that I unfortunately didn't get put back into it. They started, uh taking out all the dumb ship that made it good, you know, the attitude air. It was all retarded and stupid. It was going too far, taking some stuff out. And then Linda McMahon, Finch's wife, she wanted to get into politics. So they try to clean it up. They want to take the ship public. It became because they had a thing called the right to censor, and they started censoring a bunch of ship. They got rid of the pimp, they got rid of the porn star.
Speaker 1: Is it because like, what is it? Raymis serial ate a dog on camera?
Speaker 3: He looked plenty of times girls just flashed her titty straight up on regular.
Speaker 1: It was hilarious in one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was like.
Speaker 1: It was not clearly your soy Ray or something. Miamo Rayo, I'm the king el rayfe continue and then he started eating and I was like, that's fucking why would you do that on live television.
Speaker 5: You didn't even cook it or nothing. And then and then his little kid was there, and then fucking Eddie Grol came out and he was like, babe, fucker.
Speaker 12: Know.
Speaker 1: It was crazy and then that that's what started it and it got boring after that. Era was crazy.
Speaker 3: Bro, perk Angle, perk Angle gave me life. Perk Angle, he was all. He was a hio drugs real person.
Speaker 1: It is a angle, it's a it's a variation of a character. His name is Kurt Angle, but he was not a real guy person.
Speaker 3: Like like crazy, Like the fact that you're still alive is crazy.
Speaker 1: He made it. He made it somehow.
Speaker 3: He's clean now, but like he's why not, like why I might as well not be clean at that age. Honestly, I'm sure you might have seen the meme of film, because like he's in front of his house.
Speaker 5: His eye he's smiling and his like forehead scrunched up and he's like he's so wide eyed. N't be like, bro, what is wrong?
Speaker 1: Can you pull it up? I'm not sure if I'm I don't know if I recognize it from the way you described it. Angle. Bro, that shit was fire. Anyway, Well, listen, that's gonna do it for the main section, for the main section of this episode. But god knows where we're gonna go from here, but we're gonna read Percles, Percles Percoles. Yeah was that his name? No, but like that's like a character. Percles is a great characters is a great character, of course that is? What is that? Like house? There's a there's like a video but oh yeah, yeah, of course. And then everyone's like, bro, what do you do? Why are your eyes like? He's like, oh, that's angle. He was a part black for a long time. You did, I'm not even exaggerating. I thought, I don't know what I I don't know who I thought that was. I thought that was like someone's the real mister clean. That was like, that was junior mister Perk. I don't know that was that was Junior Clean. To me, it was June. I was Junior Clean. Gotcha the senior clean, mister Clean and.
Speaker 5: J Fall Kayu effectively. Yeah, yeah, I love how Kayu is effectively. Charles Xavier, what are you saying now, Well, like looks Charles Xavier. Oh it's because because he's bad hearing that ship in like elementary school. Well yeah, that sounds like an elementary school joke.
Speaker 1: What the fuck.
Speaker 3: How do you guys know what Charlie Xavier is and why you getting cancer jokes at this kid.
Speaker 1: We're eight, you're gay? I'm not keep what's that? What's that clip? That was one of my favorite clips ever where it's like I would step my fingers and you will never remember you weren't. You won't remember that you were ever gay, And he goes, I'm not gay. I never was gay. I know exactly. That is such a good like I'm furious that I didn't imagine that first, right, it's such a good it's such a good joint.
Speaker 3: I think I think a lot who were like that'd be a good joke.
Speaker 1: But it's already been done. Now it's too It's that's too good. It's too good. Anyway, we're gonna read the names of our twenty five dollars patrons.
Speaker 4: Uh, so, go over to the Patreontic com Patreonic compsa's a snark tank, remember early access. A bunch of perks over there. Uh And for this part, you get to make me say anything. I really want to clarify that one. So I'm gonna read your names and we'll see how this goes.
Speaker 3: We will we shall look at them everyone next week. Change your name with percules, please, every single person.
Speaker 1: I don't want all percoles.
Speaker 3: It's I wanted to be every single person should be percules or slur Christ will have to read its. I want to be here next week. But whatever, but yeah, do that?
Speaker 12: Do that?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, sorry, so I ever got You're you're gonna go crash? Right, don't say that. Don't fucking say you piece of ship? You don't How are you flying somewhere? Yes? Where are you going to Costa Rica? Oh? That's right, You're definitely gonna crash.
Speaker 3: You guys are ship people. You guys are ship You guys are gonna be lower. You guys are gonna need me, and I'm gonna fucking attack.
Speaker 1: That's what you guys need me. I think Voss from Farka is gonna be on your plane, sitting right next to you. He's gonna be like.
Speaker 4: He gets on the exactly as he's as he is on the cover of far Red three. Like I don't know what he's wearing. I think it's like he has no shirt on, shorts and he's.
Speaker 1: Got like a red like uh that what the I can't remember. I thought he doesn't have a shirt on. I don't remember.
Speaker 4: I think he's got a shirt on. I could be wrong. Voss far cry. Yeah he's got like a tank top, he's got like a red uh yeah right, he's.
Speaker 1: Dressed exactly like this. Yeah, he has the gun, the gun guns. How the fun did you get on the plane? I would start crying really quietly. You're not really what's happening? Why are you next to me?
Speaker 3: Where's the lily?
Speaker 1: It's me Voss from fark right three from Jack this plane. I'm gonna make you fucking cry. You're gonna be the sole survivor. And I don't think you cry.
Speaker 3: If you cry the cross a plane, you like, if you do, you're about the fucking I can't believe we didn't touch on this because it's actually like way crazier.
Speaker 1: But like the is it Naples?
Speaker 4: And the guy who was like on vacation there, who's like in a far christ in area now because he went to Naples and then like a revolution happened and now he's like franded.
Speaker 1: He's doing far christ over there.
Speaker 3: That been a friends and I was crazy too, friends going up?
Speaker 1: Is it? Yeah?
Speaker 5: Because I care whatever African countries are not paying them anymore because those countries were funded by African countries and They're like, we don't want to pay you anymore.
Speaker 3: And their friend is like, oh, they're like, you don't have holidays right now?
Speaker 1: What they bout out a snam who cannot do these? Yah? What you doing?
Speaker 3: What I'm pissy in the street.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Well, you know, fuck France. It's always been fu France and suffered more, not the people, but like the government.
Speaker 1: They should build a new France, call it on top of the old fronts and call it our backs. Wow, all right, I'm gonna read it. I'm gonna read the twenty five dollars names now count me down, Jesus three? What all right? These are twenty five dollars patrons anal foot cake? Nice? Come on, that's the worst thing. Probably I'm gonna read Kobaba Willie uh tigue Jersey no drawls, Chris purposely pissing on a baby kitten that wasn't purposeful.
Speaker 3: That's crazy. I've done some function.
Speaker 1: Never done that. Oh right. I posted like a thing on TikTok where I was like, I was pretending to just learn about lost prophets. Oh, and people were like, is this real? I could have sworn you talked about it before. Oh yeah, guys, it's such a silly man. It's a joke we're making. We're making sillies over. We joke around, We're making jokes on we joke. We do a little trolling. He said. That's a quote.
Speaker 4: By the way, he Donald Trump actually did down. Donald Trump actually did verbade him say we like to do a little trolling.
Speaker 1: And you said that he did. I swear to God.
Speaker 5: Here's something the he he was He said woky the other day, like describing something like woky.
Speaker 1: My favorite thing is like a recent interview that he gave where he was like I think people were asking how are we going to fix this and or how are we going to fix the country or whatever, and he's like, I don't really care. Oh yeah, right, well no, no, no, no, I don't care how the hell you do it? Or something. Uh. I think that was what he said.
Speaker 5: I think that was misconstrued because I saw that like quoted on like a few tweets, because he was saying, like he was talking about like how are you going to fix this country? And he's like, well, I'm gonna say this. He's like some people, some people like I might get in trouble for this, or some people might and he said like, but.
Speaker 1: I don't care, right, and then he continued. But the way people were saying it was like as if he didn't care. And I'm like, watch the clip. That's not what he like. Like the quote said that, and I was like, oh, I was like, is there a ce mour under the text? It wasn't. So it was a weird kind of yeah, I wrote, I had a tweet that In the tweet, but I was like, this is what my Dennis said about my cavity was like, I don't care. Willie the Dead Spider.
Speaker 4: There was once a hero named Ragnar the Red who came riding to White Run from an old Roar extead from Old roor Eckstead.
Speaker 1: That's fun, little Limerick. My grandma tried to traffic me to Saint Lucia at four. Damn. Charlie Kirk really thought he was that guy following Derek around like anime, like an Animn's studio animation. It's gay porn that got Memed. Oh, I don't know. I really don't know. You explained more of it and I know less about it. Actually, I feel gay porn that got Memed about what I don't know I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I'm so sad because I know, I know it's so frustrating, like when people like don't get a joke and then you can't shake them aware. This is probably hell for this guy because we respecting so much. Delta Gamma literally fed this Todler last week. Wise is this little crying squimp his bugs Clamiel les Pie the third will David Gett to do a song for Charlie Kirk.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, the shout out to his family because the George Floyd thing, you remember that? No, so somebody that's right, somebody put like a fucking dumb ass, but he But the real thing is he was like, oh, blah blah blah, this was off shout out to his family, and then he drops the beat and he starts fucking like it's so and somebody put like another song over it that made it even worse.
Speaker 1: It's pretty snark tanks hung his trans girls going to Ohio. Uh. Colin Moriarty, Kidney Stone, Mason Daltino, Hello, I'd like to humilitate what I'd like to humiliate, so Hussies, hm hmm. And I'm in a hurry with murder. Old gay Zilla was hopping around and Homo City like a gay playground. That's insane. Pretty cool, pretty cool. Ultimate Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny a timely reference. And in this Our your are You're the Lord twenty twenty five, that's from like two thousand and three. I'm pretty sure that I was old YouTube. That was pre YouTube really, yeah for sure.
Speaker 4: Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny that was like new grounds maybe like flash that must be like maybe two thousand and three.
Speaker 1: Oh, now now I'm curious. Yeah, Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny original date?
Speaker 3: What yes, Why don't the Fairy Godmother make herself I don't know younger?
Speaker 1: Oh, December two thousand and five, let's do that. That was right at the beginning. Guse she doesn't want to like get all golden shit. She's like over it.
Speaker 3: I mean I'm sucking her like that too. Still, but like you just would then, so you would. I mean, I don't know you said like that's not stop.
Speaker 1: What are you saying? Gotcha? What are you off on the dike?
Speaker 3: Why doesn't make herself young?
Speaker 1: Because why? I don't think she cares.
Speaker 5: She ain't trying to get like all golden fun. You said you're gonna fuck her anyway, so it's still even her. She shouldn't have to do anything. Just make herself young, young, Okay, live longer.
Speaker 1: Why don't you do that? Shave, shave the beard, grow the hair out longer, straight shave your beard. Yeah, if you shave your beard and straighten your hair, I like it.
Speaker 4: The world's your oysters. A psychopath. I'm tired of reading names. Let's just ended here. Two rats in a trench coat, Sam Porter bitches.
Speaker 1: Crazy. How they use this death to bury the files? Yep? Well yeah, I mean they're trying everything.
Speaker 3: Me think something's up.
Speaker 5: Files is gone.
Speaker 1: Man, It's so crazy. It's so transparent. Man, That's what's so crazy about it.
Speaker 3: Is like brother, really, if it was the deal, he would have just been like here, I didn't do anything.
Speaker 1: That's it. That's all.
Speaker 3: Like I didn't do anything here.
Speaker 4: I was hoping it's both the Democrat hoax that Bill Clinton has implicated it that they wrote, but also it's not real. But also it's on the desk. But also there's hundreds of videos. But also there isn't there isn't.
Speaker 5: It's just sup apparently now it has nothing to do with uh with him doing anything with people it just happens to now b CP and it wasn't that before.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, and he didn't know him or whatever, and he didn't know him at all, but.
Speaker 4: They were friends, but he was an informant, so he was actually trying to take him down. But the car doesn't mean anything, Pam, sorry Gallaine. So she was like, oh, no wrongdoing with anybody. I didn't see anything. And then they asked, do you think he was killed?
Speaker 5: Yeah, and I'm like, you can't say that then, So you think nobody else was in on it except for him?
Speaker 1: And they still killed him? What the fuck does that? Why would who would want to kill it? There's was like, so no one, let's just kill him.
Speaker 5: You know, none of us that crazy ship, but let's just shoot him in the face because we're angry.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You see that immediately blaming Muslims too, That's that was real, Like he was like Muslims did this.
Speaker 4: I'm like, what, isn't it crazy? That's so good, that very powerful Muslim terrorcel in Utah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you know, the.
Speaker 5: Most notorious fucking haven.
Speaker 1: It's just a haven.
Speaker 4: It's a It's a haven of sickly sick villains over there sick Muslims. I think actually Osam Milan was there in retrospect.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, he spawned. He's responded, he responded. Utah, oh Jesus Christ, Sweeney has blood sausage, ariola.
Speaker 4: Now let's fry him up. Wild berserker, black man, backshotting Broli, reckless Rhino, the slok er two y so Dirpy'll all get kirked.
Speaker 1: Idiot, Nay nay, God me me, I'm trying to say this without fucking making it worse. Go for it. I can't say it. I can't say it's a slur. Let's go. It's that one, the one at the top. I feel like I'm so close to finding that trampoline thing. I haven't seen the rest of them. Me, gore fage it all right, there you go, there, you got it.
Speaker 4: He can say both of them, pretty good, don't. I'm not gay, not yet, now that you've been aware of you're closeted.
Speaker 1: H think I'm closeted.
Speaker 4: I can see the closet around you. I can peer into the fourth dimension and see the closet surrounding you. You've got a crazy hit box.
Speaker 3: That's time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the future where you admit that you're in the closet.
Speaker 3: I think I would have admitted I'm a gay a long time.
Speaker 1: Ago, because then you wouldn't be in the closet. But then what would I lose being gay? I think you like the closet. I think the cause the cause comfortable for me. It's like almost like whatever or whatever.
Speaker 4: Kirk no relation, Charlie Kirk Moore, like surely in the dirt are redacted the assasstronaut King Ashpper's arch nemesis, Queen pussy Quefer, Derek not Chavin, his innocent hashtag rame around that Asian can only bust with a firm hand on his shoulder. We like kicks him being on the second camera because he's a rotund bastard and fills the frame in a satisfying way.
Speaker 1: I did hear that before. Thank you. I guess it is more satisfying to have you over there, I will say, I guess like from a shock composition standpoint, yeah, as a perpetrator, as a perpetrator, yes, as a as a guilt I.
Speaker 3: Like being a self defendant. Do anything, all right, you guys can't change my fucking mind. Well, guys, you didn't do it. I didn't tell me he said he didn't do it. You didn't tell me he thought he was innocent.
Speaker 5: If you if you feel like you were getting legitimately framed for something, say like you're you're you're who you are right now, we know you clearly didn't do something insane because you weren't in the another state or something like that was one of those things. Do you feel confident representing yourself because it's so obvious?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 4: No, because like I would I would probably say I would almost say something outright where I would be like, listen, I know I'm innocent. I don't know what kind of bullshit legal trickery they're going to try to pull.
Speaker 3: I've seen people.
Speaker 4: I've seen people get off for obvious obvious ship people go, I'm just gonna I'm gonna let the let the lawyer handle it and we'll see. It would have to be really, it would have to be so obvious, and I would have to have such like damning evidence.
Speaker 1: Yeah, for me to be like.
Speaker 4: Ladies and gentlemen, it was not he plady, gentlemen, look at this tape of me on the day that this happened. Uh, you're trying to blame me for something that happened in fucking Moscow in him Oh so strange cool, Yes, I agree, he says, agreed, agreed, agreed.
Speaker 5: Guilty, guilty, kill killed in the failing with a fucking gun that like reaches all the way up to your lost.
Speaker 1: A long barrel. Fucking fucking mounser's. It looks like it's a it looks like a Borderlands weapons. It's something that like it makes no some people watching already got tarps, radiant sh like it's Gallagher and Ship.
Speaker 3: Literally literally, the bullet is so big that it dance out the fucking barrel when it comes down the snow, and it's like, that's so stupid.
Speaker 1: It's a single use. It's a sing singly use, single fire rifle.
Speaker 5: I love the idea of just having like like arrows, having a backpack full of them, Like you gotta quiver on those guns.
Speaker 1: That's like a quiver of bows exactly. It's so stupid, so wasteful, it's the most inefficient. I'm gonna show you a secret that is so fucking crazy.
Speaker 5: I think words prosecution has one hundred twenty percent prosecution tuition. This prostitution cutions has a conviction rate.
Speaker 1: Of two hundred percent. Somehow this motherfucker guessed cu stion. But it so.
Speaker 4: You can only bust with a firm hand on his shoulder, all right, Right that already Charlie are getting treated with the last of us two style neck shot fatality before Trump was not on my bucket list.
Speaker 1: It was not on my bucket lies either. I gotta be real, No one's yeah my man.
Speaker 4: Takeaway Honestly from that, I was just like, what, Like, he's just not It surprised me that it happened to somebody who was so not powerful. I guess, yeah, Like I get I guess you could argue he's powerful. I guess because he's like he's got a direct line to the president and all that stuff. And I wouldn't necessarily disagree, but like, I don't.
Speaker 1: Know, man, That's why I feel pretty uh, That's what I feel pretty confident in saying. I'd bet my money that it was like a grouper.
Speaker 5: Type because they it was such a big deal to them, Like when you look at the way that they were talking about him, because I didn't see anybody, I didn't see leftists talking about Charlie Kirk in a way that he's the main person we need to focus on or something, and you see like Nick Flint.
Speaker 1: Is, Yeah, it was like he was always like an afterthought. I could believe both of those things.
Speaker 4: I could believe that it was like, I mean, anytime somebody dies of a political party, like I feel like it's a fairly logical assumption at the very least to make it at least not necessarily to jump to a conclusion, but like I think it's fairly well reasoned that like, yeah, it's probably somebody on the opposite side. Yeah, but huh not unlikely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's pretty likely. I would say so, Like I mean, I don't even necessarily to people being like, yes, probably could be a leftist.
Speaker 4: It's it's the people who were like certain without a doubt, it's like anything even happen. And yeah, from the circles that I know, like Charlie Kirk's not really a relevant person, but to Grouper's he's like megarelevant, Like they're the only people who are, like who really care?
Speaker 1: So I could like co and.
Speaker 5: Tell pro he was like, well, some people would accuse Alex Joones of like he's never going far enough. He's keeping all the patriots at Bay, he's a secret Jew, Like literally these are what his dad's a Jew? Like they would say all this stuff about it. He had some white guy from Austin or some shit, he's a dentist or something, and it is.
Speaker 4: Worth noting that like he uh, you know, for all the fear mongering going out there about like the left wing or whatever, Charlie Kirk was totally fine going to college campuses and debating liberals. He was totally fine going to like debating like uh Hassan and ship uh huh. He was never debating Nick Quentes. No, he actually had a He was never getting in a room with Nick quente.
Speaker 5: He was banned from Turning Point Usa, Nick Fuintes, Nick Wines, imagine anfiltrate many times.
Speaker 1: Imagine being banned from turning Point Us. A yea.
Speaker 5: He even like they somebody asked him out right, like would you debate Candissans? Would you debate like Nick Flintes, You said all this stuff. He immediately goes, I debate Candissans and for anyone else, if you can get in front of me, I'll debate anyone. And he said that specifically knowing that Nick flint Is cannot get in front of him. He's banned from those events, and I was like, he's smart.
Speaker 1: Bitch, Yeah he was. He's not as dumb as people. Yeah he was cra he's a smart guy. He was crafty. Eugenics Cooney, Oh, Eugena Cooney, sid Eugenics Cooney. That was Cuty. Brandy Hudson. She alive.
Speaker 5: We haven't heard anything about her passing. It's crazy that she's survived. What if she's like she's like, she's good.
Speaker 1: He's like a good stadium.
Speaker 4: She's actually just normal and now like we don't know what happened her because she's so unrecognizable that no one would even think that's her.
Speaker 1: That'd be wild crazy. What what are you saying?
Speaker 3: I'd clap it up. I I'd be like, good job, Oh good, I.
Speaker 1: Like, okay, yeah that could have meant some yeah yeah, oh.
Speaker 5: Like have no like I like clap her up like plotter, you'd a plotter.
Speaker 1: I feel like that's what I meant. What I meant this one time, one time. That's a crazy way to say that.
Speaker 5: I clap her up.
Speaker 1: We clapped this girl up.
Speaker 5: I I swear this one time. I did not have anything insidious and like it was just a see.
Speaker 1: If I were you, I would have I would have been like, yeah, I was that was That was my joke that I was going for. It wasn't a joke. It's pretty good.
Speaker 5: I want one of my jokes that I need to tell to land Now, You're never gonna have it. I'll get there sooner or later. You wait, I really do want you to do.
Speaker 1: So we had this idea.
Speaker 4: I don't know if we talked about this on the podcast, but like we did have this idea of wanting like we wanted to go to like an open mic sign Sweeny up and the second one of his jokes fails. We wanted you to do the the Michael Richards verbatim rant that he did in the laugh at We have to we have.
Speaker 3: To have our friends there at the place. You have to like organize, we.
Speaker 1: Have to fill it with our friends. Basically, it has to be only us and.
Speaker 3: Like a few people that just don't don't know what's going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can do like a like a small like can we maybe get it in like the belly room or something. I'd like maybe, Yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think that'd be funny to do that, like a like a zeitgeist thing where it's like it would belis you have people go on stage that are just not funny, but the room is filled with people that know the so people are laughing a lot, and then it's like we.
Speaker 1: Should fill it going on, we should, we should, we should, we should.
Speaker 4: Go to an open mic and fill it with our friends and then tell tell each other just not to laugh at anything, like trying to hold it in. No, no, no, no, I mean like literally just go to where comedians are doing, like live and then just intentionally like keep the room as mute as possible.
Speaker 3: That's so mean, isn't that isn't that incredibly me You know what that would do? That would literally cause them the spass out. Like most of them, they might actually.
Speaker 1: Naturally do the Michael Richards thing, because it.
Speaker 5: Happens a lot of them, a lot of a lot of them are modern himans, are ego maniacs, like actually so like they would lose their ship. A lot of them, like what's the name of the.
Speaker 1: Godel comedians are You're probably thinking, you're thinking of.
Speaker 3: Tony's clip right, start probably being racist.
Speaker 1: Like, well looks like jewish, Yeah, you look vaguely jewish.
Speaker 5: You're black.
Speaker 4: My entire value comes from the people around me. I mean, what's everbody watches kill Tony for Tony.
Speaker 3: What's the name of the guy? What's the name of the dudes that uh, the one that's called the machine? Whoever his name is Christier and the other guy if you went to the shows, he didn't laugh, I think.
Speaker 1: To lose their mind, just stared christ specifically, put your shirt back off. Kill kill everybody? Kill right, We don't want to He's he always he sounds like a he sounds a courage untleasht the Ravens.
Speaker 3: Ravens like like Lord General General ram O.
Speaker 1: That ship's so cool. By the way, the idea is it's so bad dark. If you're in the dark, they just blend you where you.
Speaker 4: It's hilarious how quick it happens. Jesus Christ, the curl sections of Gears won are I love.
Speaker 5: That they put what you call they put him inside a killer and thinking he just had a cloud of krill around him.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, my favorite thing they put the wrong arbiter that game. Yeah, they did. My favorite thing about it's crazy. My favorite thing about didn't want to play Keith.
Speaker 5: That's like putting like a different like the king from Game of Thrones, but it's like from before the show or something.
Speaker 1: One of them. You don't know, somebody like from like one hundred years before.
Speaker 5: Oh cool, it's magor sick.
Speaker 3: You don't have a dragon, what do you mean?
Speaker 4: Yeah, My favorite thing about is like when you get blended up by the crail and you're like you you get blended up. Your leg is still standing there, so your body's gone, but you still hear Marcus go ah.
Speaker 1: I feel like they took that for moratl komback. It was one of my favorite things. Some fatalities. Kung Lau cuts you into three pieces. Each time you get cut, you're screaming. Blue Cake sounds like a fucking like a megaphone. Turkey it is.
Speaker 5: It is probably one of the most racist things that ever heard.
Speaker 3: The way sound is famously credicted.
Speaker 5: It's so funny.
Speaker 1: I like that stuff. That's like law from Tech. Him doesn't and then you hit him three times and it's just like bro So anyway, Yeah, Brandy hot boosted bass, Palpatine voice, spell eye Cup and then he says to see you pe nagger, he has piss. It's like piss. It's like, it's like scary movie with like the.
Speaker 5: Jed I trying to hold it back and there like it's way too for it's way too Oh my god, cross what the fun It's like it smells so strong?
Speaker 1: Oh my god. Wasn't there a story recently about some guy all over a movie theater?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they beat him up at the Demons they're fucking opening.
Speaker 1: But what's crazy?
Speaker 5: They beat him up the end fight scene, so everybody was getting hyped up by the music, so they were beating.
Speaker 1: The fuck out of him. I actually have a video of this. In just the world, this would have been the main story. Lily Lily sent me this and was crying. She was like, they're getting hyped on the music. That is so funny, and they had battle music that phenomenal.
Speaker 13: Beating up a guy who pissed. He's tea off, dude, Yo, did he really pee on?
Speaker 1: Why? He's too scaredally?
Speaker 5: You know, you know how they are apparably the best the theater after people get out smells horrible.
Speaker 1: I imagine that it's anime fans. This guy is at a certain point. You gotta get tired, don't you. He's hyped up. He's literally got the power of God and anime on his side. WHOA, that's crazy. They're still going, oh my god, another character taking turns beating him up.
Speaker 3: Everybody look token switch and they were like clapping.
Speaker 1: Somebody claps it to start beating everybody. Do yourself a favorite. Look up that video of the dude getting dude peeing in them and getting beat up for it. It's really good. I want to go.
Speaker 3: What is demon Sla? Apparently the movie is pretty cool?
Speaker 1: Is a movie? Yeah?
Speaker 3: Parts because it's it's the ending of the series, which is really stupid, because it's gonna come out as a show and be better probably, but whatever, I don't care. Chantings in it and one of our good friends actually really what Okay, I think I think you'll be in the next one, but he's in this.
Speaker 1: Oh I see okay, yeah, I see what you're saying. The next one, all right? Blue blonde eyed German man complaining to campaigning to make Pokemon two d again. I immediately I immediately auto corrected it in my mind to complaining because it was Pokemon. Make it to it again? Be fun.
Speaker 3: The animations were cute and interesting.
Speaker 1: Uh and behind him any word, you can't escape me, I'll chase you to the ends of the You guys need a cameo as a trio of Demon podcast, and it has been hotel.
Speaker 3: Has We cannot Unfortunately, we cannot.
Speaker 5: We can't be We're we're weirdly close to that show. But also we cannot touch that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we can't touch. Unfortunately it'd be funny, as though it would be funny. Femboy clown, uh, chocolate rain thug Zilla minus calm. Nice, that's no silla. Then he's missing a core attribute. Suck me dry and suck me really gay that you know you're homie.
Speaker 3: Deshawnh What.
Speaker 1: He just told himself a joke?
Speaker 3: You know that's everyone though everyone is telling yourself a joke? Effective? Will you tell a joke? I mean, I guess you only tell a joke you think it's funny. Usually you're not telling jokes. You don't think it's funny, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, not me? Do you? I do. I tell jokes I think are on funny sometimes when well, I guess that's not necessarily true, because I do think they're earnestly funny, But I like when people don't find them funny. Yeah, well, yeah, it's for you. Selfieh it is selfish.
Speaker 2: It is.
Speaker 3: We got to a point in our house we were just telling jokes only to ourselves that we didn't care people laugh. We laughed at our own jokes. It was really bad.
Speaker 1: It was really good. It was it was a period of deep and deep psychoes. It was crazy.
Speaker 3: It was like, I don't give a fucking might laugh. I'm having a great time.
Speaker 4: Like every time I from Jalen, every time I tell every time I tell that brick joke, which I don't think I've told him the show before and I won't. But uh, every time I tell that joke to people, it's like a fifty to fifty split of people either get like a really big smile and they laugh, or they're just like genuinely frustrated that I've wasted their time.
Speaker 3: I love for me the joke that I've really fall in love with now or not the joke. The story is the kay coming on the Birden and kicking it, because I think that tells you what kind of person?
Speaker 1: Isn't that a real story? Yeah? Who told me it's not?
Speaker 3: It's not a joke, I said, story said story a literature.
Speaker 1: No, I was not paying attention to that.
Speaker 3: But I love that because I'm like, either they're gonna laugh at this and I think they'll be cool, or they'll be upset and that makes me even happiercasey're upset, I see Rick Ross or a cow.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. You lost a lot of weight. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's true, but I'm sure from like doing a lot of a sexual assaulting. He sat all the pals for roofing somebody, Fuck it, I'm a roofing.
Speaker 1: This dumb bitch gg A four swing set glitch funnily swings cut into the American Hearing Foundation. That's crazy. He just doesn't get faid. All your money just goes to the American Holy Ship. Yeah, I mean no, don't do that. Everyone's money should go to our Patreon period. Muslim eminem be like slim Shady. That's nice, not bad, he said Salim al Shady, So I kind of look, that's crazy. They put a knee on the horse's throat. Yeah yeah, I mean that's that's how. That's how you uh oh damn. Yeah. Remember all those people that thought that those Floyd challenges were hilarious. Man oh yeah, ship everywhere George Floyd challenge people even emulating them recreating it.
Speaker 5: A crowder did a challenge remember that ship?
Speaker 1: Yeah, and then he and then he didn't actually do it because he understood it intrinsically that they would be dangerous to do it. Uh Muslim, And I read that already pouring one out for mister w f M my fallen name neighbor. What did Chris Chris think of my friendly neighborhood as abygn I'll never forget that delivery. Isn't that shit gone? Isn't he like that that I heard the like done or something? Maybe?
Speaker 4: I mean, it's surprising to me that it's still happening quite frankly, yeah, not as a way of like, I can't speak to the quality of that conda.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It's a shocking that something is that that's old is still around. I would have expected a long time ago. Big Meaty stinks the Moon's frequencies. Tell me to kill Sweeney.
Speaker 4: I forgot to mention this. For fifty dollars a month, you get full access to Kingston's antal cavity. Gay actor Rosebud Delicious, Charlie Kirk, captain of the Gay Enterprise. Sorry, I can't I had a Burrito Dell the funky homosexual Heath paying more for concessions than forty X tickets. GIDS Synagogue masshooting created by a big black transman in a three swing moon shirt and a scumbag hat.
Speaker 1: That actually be truly hell, god damn, that would be so mad, be damaging to our pro I would immediately be like, I don't know these guys. I'd be like, I would actually like we would all just understand. It's like we haven't met each other.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't know these men.
Speaker 1: I mean the next episode will be Snart Tank episode one. It should be like, hey, hey, these guys I just met, We're going to start a podcast pleasure pleasure to pleasure to meet you. What's your name? I have to believe you because you have I don't marry. Okay, you're both berries crazy because I am also Berry. So this is crazy.
Speaker 5: I would save my hair lined back and I injected silicon it my forehead. That's crazy that his head got muscular essence?
Speaker 1: Put on? Can you ards put on costumes for Halloween? We haven't done like a Halloween thing?
Speaker 5: Did we know?
Speaker 1: If you guys are going to, I'll do it. Yeah, I guess I mean, I gotta think of something. I woul think any of the constumes that I used to have fit me anymore, But I'll get a costume.
Speaker 4: The best custom I have was that fall, I think, and that was Taylor made specifically for me, for like at a very particular time.
Speaker 3: So it does not fit me now I want to I'm gonna be the fat black panther.
Speaker 1: That's badass, dude. Getting that suit would be dope.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go spend a bunch of money on it, and you guys are not gonna worried that.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna be furious seven. That would be such a frustrating thing to see. I love that. That sounds great and I've paid like a couple hundred for I feel like I'm in I'm so uncomfortable right now.
Speaker 4: Why don't why don't Plankton run into the krusty krab would a gun and blow everyone's smooth ship smooth off. Yeah, I mean I should no rules against it. I mean, like, uh, it makes had that boy leaking Jesus Christ gay Charlie Kirk bleeds calm at his neck that said dumb Obama when he met Michelle, be like, let me be queer. Casey's becoming genuinely ritating. Listen to please fire him. Now, shot up, Uncle Charlie. He wasn't shot his neck just did that. I did see that one a couple of times. Yeah, next just did that. It's like the JFK just like, oh maybe his headges did that.
Speaker 1: Oh that's okay. There's another one where it was just like, are we sure it wasn't fentanyl? Yeah? I saw that. There were some good jokes that. I mean, you got to admit that there's some good that was, like, dude, the most out of pocket when we mentioned it was that like, what is it the three D sculpt from Bandy Namco. That's crazy of him dying?
Speaker 5: It was.
Speaker 1: I think I'm pretty sure it was a I.
Speaker 3: There was one I saw where the weapons good though it was.
Speaker 1: Pretty at a glance, is pretty convincing. I was insane.
Speaker 3: There was one for the weapons where it was like Charlie Kirk security to get in there a little too late.
Speaker 1: And there was the weapons. One you I called you gay and you responding that was I don't think I went that. No, No, I thought it was funny. I wanted draw attention to it because I did earnestly laugh when I saw it. He's like, I remember what you were saying. You're like something political, and I was just like, I just replied, you're gay, uh and he responded A sure. One of the kids from Weapons in the Dark running and it was like you running to Dick. I was like that. So it was so concise, it was not needlessly for both.
Speaker 3: I really think that template has a lot of potential.
Speaker 1: It does.
Speaker 3: It has a lot of potentials of just a kid sprinting. I'm gonna I'm gonna use it for something else. I was gonna make a meme about situation, but I was like, no, that's too distasteful. I'll hold off for now. Yeah, but I have potential and the next time something bad happens, I'm gonna I'm ready.
Speaker 4: New Home alone where adult Kevin breaks into Marvin Harry's house, you know, like you could use a fucking lamp, uh cardboard pie.
Speaker 1: I came in his gay as so hard.
Speaker 4: I made m PreK, really, you boys are next Department of Horror rewatching team fortresses too to meet the Sniper video. For no particular reason, Pepe Pablo Ramirez defend the burger Town Ramirez.
Speaker 1: Peepe Pablo Peepee Pie pv Pomblos. You're right, Oh, just look at it.
Speaker 5: And I was like, I was looking at your screen.
Speaker 1: Are you may be paradoid? I was like, oh no, no, because like it's it's perfectly blocks the the one that you're on. I was just trying to, oh, yeah, slurmaxing dead bird, do not eat. Uh, if you don't puss, if you don't need to pussy from the back, you're not hungry enough. Goon. That was true plenty of times, unfortunately, plenty of times forever. Actually, goon devil, I've only that, I'm only I only know hunger in that way. Actually, that's why I don't eat. Goon devil, the man without come uh, they protect the land, They have sex with men, those who have sex with men, those who have sex with men, those who have sex. I still don't know what this means. Look up fast fastin US and behold, no, just I don't even know. I don't know. No, I don't that. I don't like the way that word is spelled. Fastiness gonna make me gay? Guy known for having a big, big head shot is crazy? Notice is bulge? Oh well, what's this? I can can't. I can't believe that she was.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, we've even talking about.
Speaker 1: The hell divers. The hell divers mean that was written on the bullets. You're reading this, you're gay? Have you reading this? You're gay?
Speaker 5: It was a serious diver references. The O O thing's weird to me because I'm used to WU.
Speaker 1: I think it was. I was read it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there's two of them. They are separate things. I hate that, I know that, but they are separate things.
Speaker 1: I didn't know. I thought it was the same thing. Yeah, yeah, they're the same spirit, clearly. Yeah, it's definitely probably.
Speaker 7: Some of the energy the newer of people, these newer kids using the sure kids with them fucking fake ass identities.
Speaker 3: It's crazy how out of the mix we are. We're already old. We're like, man like, I'm getting left behind it. What does what does io N mean?
Speaker 1: In text? Io N? Yeah it means I don't know. Yeah, I don't know. I I don't know what fuck In the context, I'm pretty sure it.
Speaker 3: Does mean I don't know, because I think I can't.
Speaker 5: It's the it's the the it's like jamming everything together.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I think the issue is that Like for me as a nerd, I read that as ion and I'm like, what kind of weapon type is that? It is interesting? So like little magic. Yeah, it's like ib Jael or whatever. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I just busted out laughing, which to be just sounds clumsy, but like whatever, Uh why she was starting to sound like Candice Owens.
Speaker 1: I know, man, things happen, Yeah.
Speaker 3: People, people's people's plots change eventually.
Speaker 4: Transformation is to uh the boss and her speech about time. Oh yeah yeah, yeah, yeah, man, describe pot completely.
Speaker 1: Man. People, people get married, have kids, and you get influenced by the I'm telling you, man, the Alternative Influence Network was real. Yeah, there was some bullshit on it, but like you know, some pipeline stuff is uh unfortunately some people they're into that ship, you know. Yeah.
Speaker 4: I mean I personally don't have any real I don't know. I haven't looked into it really. I've seen like some of the public stuff.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: I as far as I know, I still like Chew. I think we I think there's like a basic mutual respect. I don't know, but I don't necessarily agree with everything that she's been saying.
Speaker 1: I think it's really as long as My thing is as long as people aren't like, uh like hateful bigots, I can respect most people, even if I disagree with a lot of their ship. Yeah, but I like I have my those less like.
Speaker 5: So, I saw a lot of people say like that about Charlie Kirk, and I was like, I'm sorry, I draw the line at people like him, because it isn't just just you know, it isn't simple like I imagine Sho doesn't think I'm less than or things that gay people should be killed, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, I could still so I could still be like, Okay, I don't like where she's going, but whatever, like we're all right. It's just you know, you say, we'll see, we'll see. I mean, I really don't know.
Speaker 1: People.
Speaker 4: People flip out like crazy, some people do change radically, some people get from one to another. I think it is just being online a lot, yes, because like I'm just not really like I am, but I don't like most of my friends are not online people.
Speaker 1: I barely barely like Sweeney actually talks to more online people than I do. Genuinely, dude, I didn't know. Yeah, I mean, you just talked earlier about speaking to people that I'm like, I don't speak to these people.
Speaker 5: Chris, I didn't know it was Monday morning because I received a DM from somebody. I didn't even know that people were trying to get you fired from Yeah, I.
Speaker 1: Didn't even know.
Speaker 5: Like I'm so divorced from a lot of the ship online. I'm doing stuff and then all of a sudden, I get a DM and I'll take what. Yeah, And then I watched your little bit on Sacred.
Speaker 1: I said thoughts and prayers, and I was like, I don't really.
Speaker 5: I was like, Nigga, people are trying to for They're trying.
Speaker 1: To keep fine for that. It's I mean, these iole.
Speaker 4: I like, secretly, I was like I was sitting there being like this is so ironic and perfect because it's exactly what people say all the time, all the time when and no one cares, which is the point.
Speaker 1: Yes, actually like this is good.
Speaker 4: Now, carry this now, carry this forward when somebody who is actually in a position to actually do something about this also just sits on their hands and it's just like thoughts, It's like, dude, I'm a podcaster, I'm a fucking I'm a We're just out here doing content stuff. It's like the people who are like Destiny's rhetoric is crazy, It's like, yeah it is. Justin's rhetoric is insane. He's also not the president. You know, he's not in the administration at all. He's not in the administration even slightly. Yeah, so like yeah, I think, yeah, I don't know. I just feel like, uh, a rhetoric in tandem with active power is that's worth considering whenever you think about this stuff, right, I agree that, Like, dude, if a president, if if like dude, I don't even know, like if Mitt Romney got exploded and then Obama was like thoughts and prayers, I would be like, bruh, whoa, that is.
Speaker 5: Like fucking crazy you are that it's the joker, Like, yeah, Obama is wearing makeup right now, that's scary.
Speaker 1: But brother, I'm not I can't do ship. I'm trying to help you. Brother, I specifically wanted this not to happen, So, like, I don't know what to tell you. Uh yeah, people were people were mad.
Speaker 4: I thought it was very I can't I just like, I don't know, I can't empathize with people being angry about it. I adothize with people feeling that it was distasteful, because it was that's the point, but like to be so offended by it that you're like, get this guy out of here, Like, I just I can't take that.
Speaker 5: Seriously, You're a massive fucking pussy.
Speaker 1: I'm sorry.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because all this other shit, they scream and cried and called people snowflakes when other people like say, on the Progressive Ideological Eye, we're trying to get people fired or something. I remember this fucking Nazi YouTuber, right, she just had a volunteer job and like one of those I was like, you kip or something, and then she got fired because of her racist videos. And then a bunch of people, even people that weren't racists, were like, that's fucked up. Who narked on her and stuff? And it's like, well, bro, hu, you would think a party that's not Nazis would have a problem with this person putting out Nazi rhetoric.
Speaker 1: What the are you stupid?
Speaker 5: But you know what I'm saying, of course that got fired, but like, oh, trying to compare it to something like this is so crazy. Yeah, just so fucking crazy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's just it's insincere, and you know how I know about. It is like whenever I like, uh, because I got a bunch of like criticis whatever. We're all used to that we're online people. But like every time I would click on the profile of people who were like, man, fuck you, it would always be like, all right, let me see what they're saying, and it's always you know, not even it's just worse.
Speaker 1: It's just like blatant.
Speaker 4: Racism, just like actually it's me saying this, you know, like just like caricatures of like you know, a like fucking stupid and like uh, not tied to their name obviously because they're too cowardly to say these things.
Speaker 1: Yep, I'm here, see, I'm out here with my name.
Speaker 4: I'll easily stand by thoughts in prayers because it's fucking give me a break. But a lot of these people are like I'm Darth Fartiicus or whatever, and it's just like you're not because as.
Speaker 1: Just if they put their real name out, they would be fucking fired or they would get a fucking GoFundMe.
Speaker 4: I would take the risk now in this environment, in this environment, if you're a right wing person and you're anonymous, why what what are you?
Speaker 1: Are? You gay, Like what are you doing? Like it's crazy, that is so fucking true. It's insane to me, Like you could you're leaving so much money on the table by do you mean that? Broh? Yes they are man.
Speaker 4: I was fired for my job for fucking my views and the views is like I boil the black person in my backyard my.
Speaker 5: Views on and then here's five hundred thousand dollars.
Speaker 4: I've never had more of like a me by my enemies kind of situation that I do now or is just like oh, perfect right, like I'm so like fine.
Speaker 5: Right exactly that exactly that.
Speaker 1: But people, but people were in my there were some people in my chat in my stream where I was like, he doesn't sound like he's sorry. He doesn't sound like you're sorry.
Speaker 4: I apologize and saying I apologize for putting Colin in a weird position for upsetting his audience.
Speaker 1: I don't really I'm sorry about that joke. That's a joke exactly.
Speaker 4: You're never gonna get me to apologize or something that I didn't mean, Like it's insane, that's so crazy.
Speaker 3: The same thing when people are trying to be like you need to family, say no, I no, I don't you know you need to feel empathy.
Speaker 1: He's like, no, I do not.
Speaker 12: We're not going to convince me to empathy with someone, don't. You don't know me that when you don't give a funk about anything else exactly, you don't need to feel empathy. I think it's a good trait to have to feel empathy generally, and I am. I am empathetic to certain aspects of it. Yeah, I don't like seeing a person like fucking wiggle around and die. It's like upsetting.
Speaker 3: I'm going to mourn someone that I don't think is a good human being.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there don't.
Speaker 3: They don't mourn drug dealers that unfortunately get into the drug trade because they need to provide for their families.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't know. They didn't.
Speaker 5: Even more like, say, like when it just came to like say, politicians that got assassinated by political opponents, just a straight up political assassination in like a scenario like this that might be happening, that might be in a statement that is an appointment opponent of Charlie Kirk or whatever, or of the right. Uh, they're upset about this, weren't upset about any other example of it at all, and it's like, miss me with this fake fucking shit.
Speaker 1: Dude. That's It's that simple.
Speaker 5: If somebody comes to me that has real empathy and they're like, bro, I can admire those people that felt bad across the out or they're paying attention, Like, dude, I cried when I heard about this or this or that or whatever or the thought of I saw the video Paul getting hit and it fucking disturbed me and stuff, and I'm like, I can respect those people. There are some of those people out there. Yeah, it ain't the ones that are criticizing y'all and trying to fucking you know, try.
Speaker 1: It ain't those people.
Speaker 4: I want to also say that it's like there's just such a distinct different between celebrating a person's dead and making a joke about it.
Speaker 1: I think it's so interesting.
Speaker 4: I don't think it needs to be said, but like, dude, if you, if you just if you've made a joke about Paul Polosi, like whatever, Like it's like kind of impact, and I have an assumption about people who would do that.
Speaker 1: But like that alone is not a big deal. It's it's the rest of it.
Speaker 4: What you say outside of it, and when you say that surrounds it, that like paints the broader context, So like whatever, this is key.
Speaker 5: Fucking One of the most people important people in this world to me was Kobe Bryant, and I saw some wild shit right after he died, one that annoyed me but also made me chuckle.
Speaker 1: There are made me laugh. It was like, I think it was like a call of duty.
Speaker 5: Scene or something where there's like a downed helicopter and the dude's like burning alive in the thing because it's on fire or something. Someone put that like immediately under somebody putting the doing condolences and stuff. I was like, god, damn, literally.
Speaker 3: I said Kobe. And he threw a freaking he tried to shoot a freaking piece of paper into a freaking trashcan and it was a helicopter crashing, And I was like, that's fucking crazy.
Speaker 5: I ever made it. We went to his the mural, the vigil thing at Staple Center when it was still Stable Center nows Crypto Center pisces me off. Anyway, Oh yeah, the cryptos got like mom arena, Yeah, Crypto Arena. Sorry, Crypto Arena. It's not Stable Center anymore. Stupid, So I was there and then even there there was a helicopter hovering above. Immediately joke started. Just bro, it's oh a shack, He's gonna try to one up Kobe and all this.
Speaker 1: We're in. This is the world we're in, you know, this is the world we're in.
Speaker 4: We don't take things as serious an as that we should, but like it's just a universal problem at this point.
Speaker 1: We have to we have Geni's out of the bottle with this one.
Speaker 3: Unfortunately, because we don't, we don't have I don't think we care. I think the Internet made us more connected but also wildly less connected. Yeah, yeah, it's really bad.
Speaker 1: Like I want to care.
Speaker 5: I understand not having political violence is a is a utopia. So to cope dark humor is a great things like being a cop, being a fucking surgeon or whatever.
Speaker 1: You gotta deal with death, like all the time. Some of the stuff you hear them joking they see some crazy ship because they have to a sheltered life being a soldier.
Speaker 3: Friend was a freaking emt And he walked in and some guy like some guy you know, took himself out and he walked in. He was like, what are we supposed to be doing here? And he got do for that, And it's like, well, what the what are we supposed to be doing in here? Like what we are we a clean up crew? Like what are you talking about it?
Speaker 1: It's like who is the clear There is a cleanup crew?
Speaker 3: Yeah, not that, not the paramedic.
Speaker 1: That must be a wild thing to like apply for. You know what I mean? I like I like inhaling what's what's left of him? I like knowing.
Speaker 3: A handle in the middle of the room.
Speaker 5: I clearly you know why there's so much pedophilia within religion institutions because they figured out that they're unregulated, so they flock there. I imagine people who like dealing with death obviously flock to those type of jobs.
Speaker 1: Do you think that, like people who would otherwise be serial killers go to those jobs? Like wow, Like i'd hope why not? I mean it proof is in the pudding with with with the pedals.
Speaker 5: It's like, if they're doing that, it's not because I don't I don't believe for a second that religious institutions are birthing pedophiles. It's the other way around, if you know what I'm saying, Like people have them pedophiles are they want to abuse children, and they're like, oh, I'm going to join these things because they bring their children there still and there's still a thing. Nobody's regulating them. Like I said, like the Boy Scouts are still a thing even after eighty plus thousand sexual abuse cases, So.
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't you if you were a pedophile go to that place?
Speaker 5: So same, it's not that there's a I don't think the secret organization within the Boy Scouts that were Maybe there might be now, But what I mean is it's not like they're like, hey, welcome aboard, you know, Eagle Scout and then they're like, hey, we're fucking kids.
Speaker 1: You down, you know, it's like that ain't happening, and being like what you'd be like, no, what the fuck? Well you're already in, so now you have to the kid AOPI Mick, I can't even say. I don't even know. It's just consonants do or will kill you.
Speaker 4: At ruins everything versus Sheldon Cooper. I guess it's time I finally stopped breastfeeding. You shouldn't be able to write that, Bud. You shouldn't be able to write that.
Speaker 1: When is too how is told it's too old to be breastfeeding. We'll take you like fifteen, Yeah, definitely twenty five. Yeah, that's over twenty something like that. Yeah, I honestly don't know.
Speaker 3: The whole thing is lover breastfeeds.
Speaker 1: I genuinely have no clue the first green that's true? Ye lamo. Yeah, you don't have the conect to your mother. All you have.
Speaker 3: You're empty, aren't you?
Speaker 1: I get crazy? Hey, dude, that's whatever.
Speaker 3: Man, So I don't respect women, now, Okay, that was the foundation of respect that that don't have it.
Speaker 1: I agree with that. Rock On.
Speaker 4: You know, it's weird the whole time to be kind of like I get that it's natural, but like there is like what is the point at which that becomes kind of I would say, like the second they start walking, right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the moment they' walking out, he shouldn't be doing it.
Speaker 5: But then what if they don't start walking, What if they're like, yeah, I trying to get to the squirrel conversation, Chris.
Speaker 1: I guess so you do have to. That would be something to navigate.
Speaker 4: I guess that's that's A hamster in a sock is now plus five after extensive use faculty. Actually the gate clown a clown stunt double died of colon cancer.
Speaker 1: Took his ass out. Nice when when's tragedy of arrange to coming out? Oh god, we should do a sequel. I'd do a sequel. I would never do that again. Why not? It'd be so fun.
Speaker 3: Craig be half competent, doesn't make.
Speaker 1: You know, would not put any effort in that.
Speaker 4: Craig a Canadian, Go go gadget car crash, it's your boy, seaning dcumshot gaming TM at grock.
Speaker 1: Is this true? Sweeney talks like he doesn't have a first language. We think the language is stupid.
Speaker 3: Soakay. I think language is stupid because of the barriers presented by language.
Speaker 1: Whatever there's there's language is. It exists for the barriers, But the.
Speaker 5: Barriers that are created by separate us even further. And so much is loss of translation.
Speaker 1: I know mimes have better communication than we do.
Speaker 3: No, but if we had one, they just show you thing, but invisible you gotta get it.
Speaker 1: It's up to you. I do always understand what they're trying to show. I never do. I never do. Oh.
Speaker 3: In fact, mime's scared because I could see what they're making. Literally, it's terrifying. I can see it.
Speaker 1: I thought you said you couldn't just now you couldn't. You can't just do that, You can't just know you disagree with you. Oh that's crazy. Don't even have a funny name. It's just grim Sweeney talks like he doesn't have one person with morals in our entire fun don't even got a joke, man, it's it's a really tough time. So he talks like A I read that already. I just like it.
Speaker 4: Kim Jong and the Keith core learning Kingston's voice actor is white, is fucking wild my voice actor. Yeah, the guy who plays you, the guy who voices you is.
Speaker 5: Kim Jong and a Keith Corps. I think that was a joke from like when we were still on that big table in twenty twenty. I swear that, like, do you know it's that that might be a long there was an alien thing in the Keith court.
Speaker 1: Dude. This is like a yes, yes, that's a deep lore that David Core, I remember that. That's deep lore. That fucking name. So whoever said that that must have been when we were recording in person, I think so. I think so.
Speaker 3: First and foremost, I someone said about me, I don't see like a white man at all. What do you mean closed close my eyes? Oh it's me Kingston.
Speaker 1: That's not how I say. It's me Kingston. It's crazy. I noticed that I would like some mayo on a ham sandwich. I don't know that's white. That's what we white people eat. I'm whatever, dude, I think, yeah, you sound white.
Speaker 3: I think one of my round people that are New Yorkers that are like that have like really accents. I started talking like New York.
Speaker 1: So when I was talking to my sister yesterday, what is this a chop cheese? I'll take a grilled cheese, thank you very much. I don't want my cheese chopped.
Speaker 5: Fucking weird margarine, you know, the cream upsets my stomach and butter.
Speaker 1: Let me get some yeast on this. My guy, he's just sprinkling yeast on it. Something is insane, like yeast, babe, that's disgusting.
Speaker 3: Me and I still were having a conversation yesterday, and I was like, he was like, why do you Why are you talking like that? I was like, what, what mean like a fucking New Yorker because she's like a very New York accent.
Speaker 1: But I was like I don't know. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: It seems back whenever I go home, it's like, what do you mean? I don't, I don't, few said the firefighter. Harley Kirk said the five Oh, I get it because he didn't. Yeah, I get it because at the other assassination the firefighter explode.
Speaker 1: Oh right, right, right right. If I was tempting fate with this.
Speaker 3: One, man, I really want to see what you're gonna say.
Speaker 1: Why didn't this this is all disrespectful?
Speaker 8: Now?
Speaker 4: Why didn't his fat neck absorb the impact? Curious fumbled the six three trans girl. Should I kill myself?
Speaker 1: I mean no, damn you.
Speaker 5: That's a lot of that's a lot of a lot of scare up.
Speaker 1: Dang, that's crazy, A lot of that's a colossom. Should killed myself? Kill yourself? You should definitely rebrand, for sure, do a rebrand first. You don't just see pick stuff up and try again, exactly, just stuff off and try again. Try m h, Lord of all lyles. Try.
Speaker 4: Car came to be claimed to be pro life, and yet he just died. Curious I saw that one a lot. There's a lot of obvious ones. Yeah, even thoughts in prayers is obvious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, of course. Uh, she ride my meat, she ride, she ride my meat to balls till they Mara nara. Yeah, I like that. Obi want to blow me Jackson Vernon so gave. They call him slip in, Jimmy, Kremlin, dug Gremlin. I hate how.
Speaker 3: Luigi's mannerisms remind me of my nephew Mario. I don't know so much about the way he moves.
Speaker 1: I don't know. Now we're now, we're definitely gonna get copyright. It's a me, we're copyright. Heo, it's us criminals.
Speaker 5: He just I don't know the way he stands and he moves this arm and run so much of my nephews like ill who Mario?
Speaker 1: No Luigi, it's even worse? Is that is worse? He gave? They call this Jimmy? Can I have five dollars? Thanks?
Speaker 4: Loses it on a slot machine? Hey player, don't drop the chips and get me some, ammo?
Speaker 1: What is that? Don't drop the chips and give me some? What is that? I don't know. I don't know. I've recognized that from something. Chris is in the top five wiggers of all time. I agree. No, that's insane, that's crazy. That's insane. You're definitely not yea, not even close. Okay, Well, who are the top five? Chris? Uh?
Speaker 5: Chris Oh, I say, Chris Maldonado.
Speaker 1: I see Chris Ray and uh and to for that's crazy. You imagine he is? Oh he is? He was? Well, I mean like he was like he does like Chet Hanks level. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I think I think Chet Haigks is such a funny character because everybody was like really upset and it's like, have you ever they've never been to the Caribbean.
Speaker 1: It wasn't real upset, like there were people like it's funny, and it's it's funny. And it was that white guy who grew up in China and he has the Chinese accent that just looks like he's being racist. That's awesome. I love that poor guy. Something to SNAr chank to Bootleg Spider Man two instead of watching the episode. Hell yeah, how did you not that? I love? Anyway, you'll plan on doing some two x two x KO.
Speaker 3: That game is mad fun is that it's the League of Legends fighting game.
Speaker 1: No no, no, no, no no.
Speaker 3: But you can play with two people on one team. Actually, it's fucking crazy. You can sub in another person will be another character while they're playing. It's fucking sick.
Speaker 1: I don't know if I care about that. That's cool for a fighting game. No, I mean it's neat, it's interesting. I just I'm not enough of a fighting game guy to get into that. Really. I like it.
Speaker 3: I think it's cool enough, but I don't.
Speaker 5: I don't have the concept that we've asked for for a long time, especially like during the arcade days, Like it'd be cool if there was like two on two right here and then we just swap out real fast. It would be like so interactive.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that wouldn't work. You have bubbles double wat. It makes you like almost like a live game show type thing. They should make, Like they should make a fighting game where.
Speaker 4: No no where you uh you so you control your your fists, but the guy you're fighting controls your life.
Speaker 1: Eggs advice versa. You have to kill yourself first. I don't really know what what.
Speaker 5: Or is that you guys are both creating controlling like parts of the body, and you guys have to like work together to fight.
Speaker 1: You have to work together to fight each other like separately separately. That's crazy. It's a feature that everybody's been asking for confusion. Confusion. A lot of people play tech it and they're like, I understand what I'm doing too much. I'm too I'm too I know who I am.
Speaker 3: I'm comprehending too much, and it's ruining my experience.
Speaker 4: It's ruining my experience, not making me thinking of I know the rules, I know where I am on screen, I know what the buttons do, and so because of that, it's cliche.
Speaker 1: It's lame. Yes, that's crazy. I think it. I think it's completely I think it's completely valid. It's most certainly lame. But I want it. I want it so badly.
Speaker 4: Propane by Hank Hill. I love the way it barbecues. I love the way you like the gas.
Speaker 1: I love that clean burning fuel. I'd sell propane. I don't know what talking about it is. Five eighty three.
Speaker 4: Pappini Brothers presents Crash Course Cyberton. History rises to epicons, donk Donkerson, the cold swinging Slasher, Mason, the middle Head, Crazy Beds, a space king.
Speaker 1: Pepe.
Speaker 4: They call it mass effect because the mass being the mass being affected is weiener.
Speaker 1: That's sick. That's a new one.
Speaker 3: That's a brand new one.
Speaker 1: That is a brand new one.
Speaker 5: I mean obviously that would be mass erect.
Speaker 1: I mean, guy is right there.
Speaker 4: But maybe it's like Queers of War when when you said gays of war, because Queers of War was so obvious.
Speaker 3: What about as Effect? I definitely seen that.
Speaker 1: Actually, I ass effect was the one that I remember. Actually I have a I bought it from Etsy. It was all the batties, like you know, backshots. It's called ass effect. It was pretty cool. That is so great you owned this as a physical item.
Speaker 5: I don't know where it's at. Unfortunately, I don't owe this anymore. I think, you know, I think my mom, like we shared a storage and I think she like took some of my ship. And I'm still like, bro, she thought that way, I'd be so mad because I don't think I.
Speaker 1: Can get that back. Yeah, no you can't. You might be able to.
Speaker 5: It feels like mass produced, like the person you can get on EBA, but it's like it's gonna cost you too much.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna going maybe the prayers for Charlie's family. Can we make a story with our names?
Speaker 4: Delusional lesbian Lions fan Charlie murked, that's the one that I saw a lot too. He thrusts his fist against the post and still insists he sees a ghost. John Strickland Merks eighteen eighty nine. Five Bucks says the country that shall not be named as.
Speaker 1: Involved, it's not directly responsible. I thought that too.
Speaker 4: I think that a little bit less, although like, I don't know, man, nothing was surprised. It wouldn't surprise me even slightly. Man, I won't be surprised by anything at this point.
Speaker 3: Yeah, nothing, honestly, nothing would chockman. Literally, if I was up there, I'd be like, what I got shot? It'd be like what I just there's so much ridiculous going on that It's like like that that.
Speaker 5: Fucking uh that picture that looks like you like they're circulator that we we we found we think we found the assailant. We're on the run.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I would have how be real for me?
Speaker 4: If if you if you saw on the news tied to this that picture that we said was you of the monster who is like uh arrested for being sexual deviate?
Speaker 3: Yeah you saw that, I'd be so upset.
Speaker 1: I'd be like, oh, how stress would you be? Would you be nervous? Let's go from the time to be like an eight, I'd be like fifteen. I'd be like, I don't want any proxivity to this.
Speaker 3: At all, going out for a very long time because I'd be like, I don't know how to do the only thing that would help me would because I don't have any I'm not logging myself really, you know, that's the part that's dangerous. I don't have my location on, like I'd have to start tweeting my location on less people.
Speaker 1: No, I'm in LA. That's why I have my Alexa on all the time. Yeah, recording me, I say, Alex, record me.
Speaker 3: Well, that's the wouldn't work because you can record you anywhere. I think you have to of like I'm in this place. Yeah whatever, yeah, fuck you. How about that first?
Speaker 1: David presents Yakoub's ladder, Jack ladder, so that Jacob's ladder. That's awesome. I found a Kingston with a needle, so he deflates found a very somebody had made something. I've seen that exact thing many times. Yeah. The ass effect is the what does it say? The legendary thick addition, there are all their asses pre rise Blake eight nine six. The advertisement Jesus cups. I got locked doing graveyards at the dick sucking Factory. All I got was lockdts. Previously mentioned Harriet tub Girl, please do a gay cover of Eminem's Kim No Him. That sounds crazy, that one, you know, the one where he's like describing killing her essentially one, so bitch you did me? So yeah, I know that's why I don't want to go on living in this world without you. And uh and then at the very end he's like plead, bitch, plead or something. That's crazy.
Speaker 5: I know he thinks he's cringe right now as fuck, which is really funny because that's a good song. But like that's so so angry angry, a good upset song, and like that's why even him and he's like.
Speaker 3: Guys, it was therapy. Yeah, it's getting even efty. Guys, this is ridiculous.
Speaker 1: It's not he doesn't feel that way anymore.
Speaker 5: I get it.
Speaker 3: Ye gotta be Evan ghelly and is like, I don't even know what that shit's about no more. Bro, that was like I was depressed. It's upset about not being Christian no more.
Speaker 1: Like that's what all art is is, just emotion. Like I look back at the songs I wrote, He's likea whatever, Yeah, I don't feel this way. You don't feel this man anyway, but anymore. But like it's I don't know I made it. I like, it's I don't know. To me, it's it's cool that I have a record that I felt that way. Yeah, that to me is where the value.
Speaker 3: Of my compaintings are still just as vibrant and as meaningful as they were when I fucking ejaculated on the canvas.
Speaker 4: Okay, please do a gay cover mostly read DBC chapter thirty three, seventy one cover.
Speaker 1: What is that? Can you look that up? What is it? DBZ chapter three seventy one cover. Uh oh, it's probably something wild homosexual. I feel like it's gonna be a racist thing. It's gonna be like, uh, I don't know, fucking mister Popo. Yeah, it's it's doing crazy shit.
Speaker 5: I think it's like the same Is this the same person that was about the Was it the monkey lego or whatever?
Speaker 1: I really don't know. There's no way to figure out who any of these people are. That's very Yeah, that's true. Let's take it home. Yeah, what is that? It's so? Why is he so chibby, what's going on? Yeah?
Speaker 4: Gross, I like that at all, but I don't like that enough to point it out. It's a weird thing for you to make me look up. That's goofy.
Speaker 1: Derek's A seven X gay cover has been all over my feed. What's the A seven X cover?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Probably the bat Country one Can You Fuck Me? And in my Mouth?
Speaker 5: I love that the singers, Yeah Shadows was like, oh, this is better than the original.
Speaker 1: It is a great issue is It's like that melody is really strong. I really like that melo. It's a satisfying melody. That's a good song. It's fun. I really like that part attention.
Speaker 3: I hate it because you have I don't know we have a talent, but you do.
Speaker 1: Ship like that. That blows up. That's what I don't.
Speaker 4: I mean this so sincerely, I don't know what the original song is like. I don't know what the original words. When I think of the song, I think of that, I think of can.
Speaker 5: You me and my ass in my now fuck me? Like yamin, no cap has been burded to my brain.
Speaker 1: In Miami I heard that.
Speaker 4: I was like, that would mean that was me for a while with my cage the Elephant one, whereas just like I don't remember what the original song, I saw the live.
Speaker 1: Recently or something recently. Spring like the spring of the moment where I was like, oh, I have a ticket to this thing. You want to go? I was like, yeah, I guess it was them. It was them an Oasis and they did, in fact, Cage and Elephants. That's all. They were great, by the way, like their abusing an Elephant really good live actually, like they were really solid. They were playing with Oasis. Yeah, so somebody said I left.
Speaker 5: Did somebody say you want to go see Cage the Elephant, but like it was an oatious show.
Speaker 1: It was an Oasis show.
Speaker 4: Well, somebody said I have free tickets to Cage the Elephant and Oasis. I read Cage the Elephant. I was like, sure, I'll go get and then I as I was on my way, I was like, it's an Oasis.
Speaker 1: Is in this the beginning part?
Speaker 4: And so yeah, so I just let im getting there, I just avoided I basically avoided all the tray. I got to see the concert that I wanted to see, and then I avoided all the traffic and left.
Speaker 1: I do that and it was great.
Speaker 5: The main the main fucking built conscious going to enjoy everything there that spend that money for nothing, Well that's it was free, That's what it was free. So I was like, I'll definitely get and I appreciated the invite, but like to free that. It was the weekend, the thing I probably should have always so because it is something just especially I guess it is unit the beginning.
Speaker 4: I guess, but like I just don't. You don't care, don't care like I have not. I don't think I know a single, always a song that isn't Wonderwall, And I don't like that song.
Speaker 1: You know a lot dig for you? You know that one? You know that one? Anybody feels the way I did? Is that not bad? No, don't do that. I think that's not the same one, right, No, it is Wonderwall. It is wonder and what.
Speaker 5: God almost passing out, that's crazy, that emplosive overlay, almost fell asleep.
Speaker 1: I geniuately thought that was different until you started chaining into the fucking chorus, like, oh god, damn it.
Speaker 5: Wait, I know, I know, I'm completely aware that I but I know I know two different songs, but I'm fucked.
Speaker 3: I know know one song that's merged. You know one song that's divvyed up the two.
Speaker 1: That's like pocket full of Sunshine song where it was just like, that's the same song. I have said into the other song multiple times and I'm like, this is not the right song. Oh my god, I know I know another one of their songs that's pissed me on that sucks. Whatever that anybody the way I do about due amazing flawless flawless execution. Please play a song the clown?
Speaker 4: Please help. I can't see him get any bookings. Can you give me advice? Young Colin wrestling a car? Today's generation would have crucified Christ?
Speaker 1: Yeah, for sure, absolutely well not today's Well look, with respect, we only have tests to prove that.
Speaker 4: It's see, it seems that one hundred percent of the generations that encounter Christ crucify him. So I don't know if it's necessarily fair to say that have.
Speaker 3: A religion exemplifying.
Speaker 4: I'm just saying that, you know the study or you know they based on the numbers. Based on the numbers, one of generations would crucify Christ.
Speaker 3: You think you'd be like, hey Christ, I'm not saying nigga once before you.
Speaker 1: Die it's not uniquely now, it's all I'm saying.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, you say nigga once, No, my son, it's not.
Speaker 1: I don't know what that means yet, psych I do. I doesn't want to say it. He doesn't.
Speaker 4: Fucking this deep little mouth, bad news guys. The CIA heart attack on only melted part of his face. The CIA, that's not even I don't think that's referencing the same thing.
Speaker 1: What is that even done? Who? Don Who? Donald Trump?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 4: I see okay, yeah, I got Donnie T. I forgot that he even had a stroke. Duct taping an old alarm clock to Sweeney's ceiling.
Speaker 3: That's crazy and I can't possibly get up there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, it's dumb, agermaxing Stevid too blurry too bigfoot is her pro life with a hypocrite?
Speaker 1: Yeah that's just meaning it's worthy, but it's like come on.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, sorry, miss Jackson, badly brave, Who's New York? Nick e th your needs te blouring is wev and Hahlo three pro Jerian Hunter and Naphrahim and rounding out our list as always.
Speaker 3: You know who it is, you know him, you love him, You're terrified of his existence because he's true king.
Speaker 1: You know him, you love him. You're scared when he knocks on your door because you must have done something the King of hap Passard.
Speaker 3: You know you did something bad. You remember being a kid and being like, you know you did something bad, but you don't know exactly what it was, so you're just kind of like nervous about nothing.
Speaker 1: You're like, what did I do wrong? I remember pressing my ass flush against the fridge and shitting WHOA.
Speaker 3: You have to approach that as an adult and not laugh, but also not be like explosively angry.
Speaker 1: I feel like if you laugh, you traumatize him because you're being shamed, which you should be, but like, at the same time, the kids don't have the capacity to understand.
Speaker 3: Gets shamed correctly. He was like, why did you do that?
Speaker 1: I had to poop on this to on the free you know, it's crazy. It's a really embarrassing story.
Speaker 4: I remember when I was a kid, I was taking a bath and I was like, I was in a bath for like a really long time, because I still honestly take really long beds, but I was I was fucking small, so I would like float in there, and I was like I was pretending to be in like one of those fucking helic takes and dragon ball, just like, oh, I was like floating in there, my eyes closed, like relaxing.
Speaker 1: My dad opened the door. He was like, that's a weird way to take a bath, and I was like, brother, I was just trying to like, I don't know, man, I was having like I had a fantasy in my head. Yeah, you're doing I was enjoying by saying now I feel bad about having fun.
Speaker 3: Big that is so far in the gap between you and him that there's no way he could understand that. He was like, there's no like, right now, you're gonnerstand your kidd they did something like that, right, you'd be like, yeah, I get that kind of thing, your dad.
Speaker 1: Like when I was.
Speaker 3: Imagining things, it was like I don't know, having an extra loaf of bread so the family could eat.
Speaker 1: It's like, oh yeah, when I was imagining. When I was imagining thing, it was it was more like Walmarts in in the middle of the jungle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you know, yeah, like praying for like I don't know, not wet socks and like my friend's wounds to be healed.
Speaker 1: Guys. Anyway, I got it. Someday you will find me Combney the Lancelide in a Champagne super no By and this guy.
Speaker 5: Okay, I do know that one The song is stupid as fuck. Yeah, so I was it was like, I know, I know one of you lock up a song. He looked at the lyrics of the song and he came back and reported to us.
Speaker 1: I was like, I just just learned it real quick. Read it. He was like, good, yeah, I probably should have just watched it. But I was just like, man, I dude, I wouldn't.
Speaker 3: They just because like you're never gonna see them again. Happened, but people have been not not a good combination as lately, so you never know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I just wanted to say because I was just like, oh, I should be here for the for the there goes that Chris Ray gun walking out on us in my song, killing everybody. I don't even know if he's British anything, Pretty sure he is it. He was speaking completely perfectly. Everybody at him right now thought right at him, that'd be crazy if.
Speaker 5: They read everyone was going to your seat for the dynamite end or C four cage, that elephant cage, that throw an elephant in the cage.
Speaker 1: Break put in the cage.
Speaker 4: They throw me in a cage with an angry elephant with no space, you're technically maybe a little safer. I might die because he's just gonna get tired and sit down and kill me. That's a very cool I like Chris versus an angry elephant is a really cool spectacle.
Speaker 3: Yeah, watch in a three by two cage.
Speaker 5: I would love to see that, like those old carnival fucking flyers and ship like you know, you know what I'm talking about, the vibe of it, and just seeing this old time Chris, you know, scared with this fucking angry elephant, and everyone's just like, oh.
Speaker 1: I can't think.
Speaker 3: I can't go see the murder today.
Speaker 1: I was really great.
Speaker 5: And then we'll go see the bearded Bitch afterwards.
Speaker 1: Anyway, the furry slut. Thank you for watching, Thank you for tuning in. Remember to like subscribe all that bullshit patronic compass of Stark Tank.
Speaker 4: If you want more early access ad for you all that stuff. Contribute to the show, get your name rid of the end of the show. Anything you want, go over there. Kingston's asshole is also up there for rent.
Speaker 1: There it's not. It's not.
Speaker 5: Is there Goodbye, it's no bye, it's not no, it's There's fine.
Speaker 1: That's crazy. Also, the schedule this week might be a little bit fucky because he's gone on vacation. Whatever. Yeah, figure out you guys are shut up, we'll figure it out. Bye.