Speaker 1: You're listening to Bill Handle on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: What happened, Well, your hands were moving and your lips were moving.
Speaker 3: But you know what, can you hear me now? Yeah? Yeah, wow, you know what happened?
Speaker 4: I spilled some coffee on my microphone. I actually spilled some call me on my microphone on off switch.
Speaker 3: So maybe that'll do it. Yeah, hopefully it drives off, so we'll see.
Speaker 1: And now Handle on the news. Ladies and gentlemen. Here's Bill Handle.
Speaker 3: KFI AM six forty. Bill Handle.
Speaker 4: Here. It is a Thursday, November fourteenth. We're halfway through fun politics today. Ah, do we have stuff to talk about? Joe Larsguard coming in at eight o'clock. I just just some more fun Trump stuff only because this is going to be the most entertaining four years you have ever seen. And it started. It's starting with a roar to say the least. All right, good morning to everybody.
Speaker 3: Amy, good morning, Hi Bill.
Speaker 5: Hi.
Speaker 3: Aren't we happy campers? Yes, yes we are.
Speaker 4: Amy came in with a sweater. I thought I was on an acid trip this morning.
Speaker 3: And Verice, it's a little loud. I like it. I like it. I like cloud again. It's hard to guess, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Yeah? Anyway, purple and flower it is.
Speaker 4: Purple, flowery, yeah and cono. You're dressed up well this morning, as in do you let me ask you something? Is it one set of clothes you have? Or is it five sets of the exact same outfit?
Speaker 3: Five sets of the exact same They coming packs, They come in bulk like Costco. That's great.
Speaker 4: Then you have to you don't have to worry about, you know, changing and looking at what you're going to be wearing. It's just the same, you know, here we go this acually not a bad idea. There is an Australian television show, you know, so I love it.
Speaker 3: I love Australian TV. I'm trying to what it is.
Speaker 4: But this is a woman lawyer who'd write exactly the same outfit every single day, and she has half a dozen of them and it doesn't change.
Speaker 3: Makes it easy for her? Is my work attire? Though? Ye didn't they say that about Einstein? I don't know.
Speaker 2: Einstein have the same set of clothes so he didn't have to waste energy thinking about what he was going to wear.
Speaker 3: Don't know, I don't know. Maybe an old wives tale who knows Neil? How you doing? Good, sir.
Speaker 2: I'm humored by your assessment of people's clothing, because taking, you know, outfit advice from Bill Handle is like taking outfit advice from Bill Handle.
Speaker 4: Yeah. True, Oh, I know I'm wearing. Oh, I'm wearing my Zellman shirt today.
Speaker 3: I know. I know I'm gonna do some.
Speaker 2: How come you have a Zone's shirt and I don't exactly. Oh, but this is where you go. It's a food chain issue.
Speaker 3: It is a food chain issue. It's always a food chain issue. Yeah, and good morning, great to be here. Yeah. Still, you know, do I sound congested? I'm still. The thing is lingering and it's driving me crazy. You have to do something. It is driving me completely bonkers.
Speaker 4: And here I am in the studio and Ann is making damn sure that there are monitors between us at every point across this desk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna see. Let me tell you.
Speaker 4: By the time I'm finished today, you'll see a Jackson Pollock painting on the walls.
Speaker 2: The first time I've ever seen Anne wear a sneeze gar like a saliquer.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Nice, All right, guys, we have anything new?
Speaker 4: You know you want to bring to the table. No, anybody want to say anything.
Speaker 2: Oh, I'll be broadcasting live on the twenty third in Lake Forest at the Smart and Final there.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I'll be there.
Speaker 2: Are you Because someone asked me yesterday I said, I think so.
Speaker 3: I will be there. I will be there. I tried to go, you'll see the whole show? Or are you just gonna walk come by? I don't know. I am decided yet. We can go shopping together, we could?
Speaker 6: I like to get ball?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, of course. Also we have a I'm trying something new. We're going to bring it to bring it to the show.
Speaker 3: And.
Speaker 4: Neil explain what we're going to do, because you have a better way of explaining it, or and all right, she's putting it together and what Neil explained. It's gonna be phone calls that are going to come in and people are gonna ask me questions. They're gonna be recorded, and they're gonna choose and and Neil gonna choose which questions, and then I'm going to answer them on the air, having not heard the question correct. So it'll be completely spontaneous.
Speaker 2: In the digital world, they call them amas or ask me anything, and people will be able to go on to the iHeartRadio app on their phone and there's a little red button with a microphone on it talk back, and you press that, you've got thirty seconds to ask a question. You will not know what they are and will and you'll answer any question that's asked of you.
Speaker 4: Now make it fifteen seconds, because thirty seconds is way too long to ask a question. And there'll be a couple of rules like I don't want to hear your political viewpoint. I don't give a rats ask Okay, keep those to yourself. It's asked me a question and I don't care what it is. It can be as personal as you want. Now, you know, you know how many times you know have I I've never been in the army bill have you ever had been discharged?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, I've had some discharges. You know.
Speaker 4: I will answer personal questions. I don't have a problem with that.
Speaker 3: But just be great. Yeah, it's going to be very strong. It's the first one.
Speaker 4: I won't to start recording him. Maybe today and tomorrow, we'll do him next week.
Speaker 3: I just want to know when we're all going to have to look for a job.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it should be all you're gonna edit him.
Speaker 3: So, No, it should be a lot of fun.
Speaker 4: Should be a lot of fun, and I'm gonna try to be, you know, to the extent that I can. Obviously, there's some FCC limitations. There are some g I'd like to work here limitations.
Speaker 3: Cognitive limitation, Yeah.
Speaker 4: There are certainly cognitive there're Joe Biden limitations, certainly. But for the most part, it's gonna be a lot of fun. And I hear him the same time you do. It will be like handling the law. I don't know what the questions are.
Speaker 2: Do you hear that there the Joe Biden Doctor Joe Biden is having a replica of the Oval Office built in their home so he doesn't get shocked by the change.
Speaker 3: I haven't. But that's not funny either, Okay, don't dare you? How dare you judge my humors?
Speaker 4: Yes, So anyway, we'll talk about it and how to do it sort of throughout the morning. I'm going to play with it today and tomorrow and maybe Monday Tuesday will do it to see if it works as a segment, because it sounds like fun.
Speaker 3: All right, guys, let's do it.
Speaker 4: Handle on the news with Amy, Neil and Me lead storry.
Speaker 3: Winging baby, and no surprise.
Speaker 4: The Republicans have one control of the House. They have one control of the Senate, and as predicted by many, they the Republicans now have control of the White House. Although I wouldn't call Donald Trump a Republican, I'd call him a Donald trumpst And now it gets really interesting. I mean, what is going to happen. Mike Johnson, the Speaker, has made it real clear his job is to promote Trump's legislative agenda. That's what Congress is there for, bottom line, nothing else, no dissension.
Speaker 3: Whatever you want, Master, I give you.
Speaker 2: Explain though, Bill that when you say that they have control over the Senate in the White House, that it's due to voting. I just don't want anybody think that there is you know, people breaking glass and or making into these.
Speaker 4: Yes understand, or overrunning the House itself. Congress people don't have to do that, because I don't insurge. Right, they already have it. They have the key. Yes, yeah, But and we're going to see a little bit later on. I'm going to do at seven o'clock, I'm going to do probably the craziest appointment so far, nomination that is just I'm still shaking my head as other Republicans are.
Speaker 3: I'll do that coming up at seven o'clock.
Speaker 5: Biden promises a smooth move in front of a roaring fire in the Oval Office. President elect Trump and President Biden sat down for a meeting yesterday. It was Trump's first time to the White House since he was voted out of office.
Speaker 6: They did a.
Speaker 5: Photo op, shook hands. Trump said the politics is tough, but thanked President Biden for making it a smooth transition. Biden said, you're welcome.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, that's the way it's supposed.
Speaker 6: To be, right, it looks so normal.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's I mean, that's it. And no, here again my bitch about Trump. You know, last time around when there was an issue and we didn't even know if he was going to leave the White House because he still maintained he won the presidency. And finally he understood that he has to leave the White House because sticker surface would have thrown him out on January twentieth had he not. And you know, Biden comes back and he said, but it's a class act. You know, of course I'm going to invite you to the White House. It's tradition to have the incoming president. So you know, I mean, what's he gonna do? So, yeah, we're in for just a ride. And I keep on saying that.
Speaker 2: I'm just isn't it weird that when it's done right it makes the news.
Speaker 3: No, it only makes well.
Speaker 4: It would have made the news anyway, but it's it's only done right. It makes the news because it was done wrong the previous time.
Speaker 2: All right, coming out of the Trump administration that hasn't even been in the White House yet, a ton of curveballs. President Elect Trump announced Representative Matt Gates is going to serve as his attorney general. A loyal congressional ally. We've seen him. He's one of those yellers when he's sitting in the audience there. He himself was subject of a Justice Department investigation, and President elect Donald Trump said, it's my great honor to announce that Congressman Matt Gates of Florida is hereby nominated to be the Attorney General of the United States, and they're going to really focus on de weaponizing.
Speaker 3: Okay, justice.
Speaker 4: The couple comments Amy just came in during the break and what's happening Matt Gates is resigning his seat to go for the cabinet post. Oh and a few and there's more than I think there's two or three already that he has selected that are resigning their seats. And Amy said, doesn't that put the house in jeopard They go, yeah, I think there's an issue there.
Speaker 3: Interesting, I thought the same thing. Wait when happening?
Speaker 4: Yeah, And there's that, And then the selection of Matt Gates this morning with Ann, I'm trying to figure out we're trying to figure out his background. You know, what kind of background does he have? This is all we've come up with, and you can do your research. He went to William and Mary Law School. It's good law school, by the way, and he got out and started working as an attorney for three years at a nine man firm that does commercial litigation contracts. When you get out of law school and you start working for a law firm, you are at the bottom of the barrel. The first two three years you're not doing very much. You're sort of learning how to practice law. Then he goes into politics and runs for supervise. His entire legal background is working as a junior attorney for a nine person law firm and now he is nominated for Attorney General of the United States. I would feel better if a paralegal who had been involved in a law firm for ten years were nominated.
Speaker 2: That's like the equivalent of you being nominated exactly, except I practiced badly, but you can even But you can say, handle practice for twenty years, he practiced for three.
Speaker 3: How come there are no standards?
Speaker 4: Well, because the President can nominate anybody under any circumstances, and there is no requirement to be a Attorney general.
Speaker 3: I don't think it's required. Well, maybe there is, but it's maybe it's just you have to be a lawyer. You know.
Speaker 4: The only judicial position in the United States that exists where you don't have to be a judge, and it's a judicial position one Supreme Court justice. You don't have to be have any legal background to be a justice Supreme Court. Everybody else you have to be a lawyer for five years or fifteen years, or be a judge or whatever for a given number of years.
Speaker 5: But do the people who end up on the Supreme Court are they're mostly judges?
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're all Yeah, they're all judges.
Speaker 4: They've all clerked for Supreme Court judges or there have been lawyers who have clerked and have deep knowledge of constitutional Yeah, I mean, you know you've got that.
Speaker 3: They today it's far more political.
Speaker 4: But even the most wildly political appointments like what Trump made with Barrett, and you know, when you have the Alitos and Kavanaugh, I mean, they are deeply credentialed. There is no way around the fact that they are. They have deep knowledge. You may disagree with them. This one is so crazy that I think even the Republicans are going, what is going on here? It's Yeah, I don't get it. I don't think he's going to get nominated. I think and when Amy come in, does he have much of a chance? I said, I, you know, be nominated. Yeah, I don't think he's going to make it. I think he's gonna. I think Trump's gonna pull it. Has to, just has to.
Speaker 2: I mean, this it's doesn't He wasn't he accused of some Yeah he was, but they dropped the charges.
Speaker 4: And you're going to hear another accusation that he was suspended from the practice of law for a period of time, and that's crapola. By the way, he was suspended because he was late on his bar dues.
Speaker 3: And then he paid him and he was fine.
Speaker 4: I was suspended nineteen ninety three or nineteen ninety four because I missed the date where I had to submit the classes that I have to take for continuing education.
Speaker 3: He had to take certain number of classes.
Speaker 4: Work and I was late in submitting my classes that I took. Well, they don't screw around. You don't submit him on time. You are suspended until and what ended up happening. Of course, I whoops, and I you know, a week later, I was reinstated.
Speaker 3: But that's ridiculous. You know how late Kono is on his bar.
Speaker 6: Tab Okay, different kind of.
Speaker 3: Bar, Yeah, different kind of bar.
Speaker 4: I have a lower bar than he does, even if he goes down in the basement.
Speaker 6: Okay, Thun takes the room.
Speaker 5: Senate Republicans have elected Senator John Thune of South Dakota as the next Senate Majority leader. There was a secret ballot vote. Thun won it twenty nine to twenty four, beat out Senators John Cornyn of Texas and Florida's Governor Rick Scott.
Speaker 6: That's the one that Trump wanted.
Speaker 5: Thune is going to succeed Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell, who's held the leader's position in the Senate for the Republicans since two thousand and seven.
Speaker 6: He's the longest serving Senate party leader in history.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and Thune is not as conservative as Cornyn or Rick Scott. And this is where the Senate has moved into a different direction. So you know, there's a little bit of wiggle room here where the Senate is being somewhat somewhat independent saying no, we want this guy over here and not who Trump wanted or not what the hard right wanted. I mean, he's conservative, don't misunderstand, but nothing like that.
Speaker 3: So there's a little bit of hope that there may be some rationality someplace Heaven forbid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, US government employee who worked in some capacity, we don't know if he was a contractor or specifically an employee, but at some capacity for the CIA basis charges over in an online leak of classified documents. Now, these documents were about Israel's potential plans for retaliatory strike against Iran. So don't say anything, handle, let me get through this. Federal prosecutors charged a sief Brahman, who held one of the highest levels of security clearance, with two counts of illegal transmission of notional defense information after classified government records were released about that said Israel's possible plans to strike surfaced online.
Speaker 3: Nothing to say, Yeah, kind of guy. I just thought you'd hear his name and no, no, just surprising you. That's all not Irish. You know what I'm saying. I understand. Okay, who didn't see that coming.
Speaker 5: The US is walking a fine line with Israel. So you'll remember that they put up a thirty day deadline for Israel to boost humanitarian aid access to Gaza or risk having some military assistance cut. And that thirty days has come and gone. And now the US is saying Israel has not breached American laws by blocking aid supplies. They say that Israel has taken a number of steps to address the demands to surge supplies into Gaza. More stuff is getting in, but not nearly enough.
Speaker 4: Yeah, not near, not even close enough. Israel is prog Yeah, in Israel's not doing nearly enough. I mean when you talk about humanitarian aid, I mean people living in tents, no water, no toilet facilities, food, medicine is at critical shortages. Yeah, yeah, I'm I'm all in favor of Israel defending itself and pumbling the crap out of out of Gaza because of what Hamas did. But you know how many kids do you walk around that are scrawny and going, wait, they have to have food and the UN is prepared to do it. Now, there's another side of that, and that is how much food is going to Hamas? How much food UNRAD the United Nations Food Program. And I mean there's thirty thousand people work there. You know, how many of them are pro politically pro Palestinian.
Speaker 3: And the argument is some of them were even involved.
Speaker 4: I mean, we're talking about people that work for the UN involved in the attack on October seventh.
Speaker 2: Well, couldn't they start with women and children knowing that women and children are not going to be part of Hamas?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but who's going to But who's in a monitor?
Speaker 4: That that's the problem, you know, who is going to be the person who decides where or when? How?
Speaker 3: And so it's difficult. I mean, none of this is easy. It's a mess.
Speaker 4: I'm just hoping at some point the people in Gadzi realized, hey, you know what, maybe Kamas is really not on our side so much.
Speaker 3: People in Lebanon maybe.
Speaker 4: Hausbala shouldn't have attacked Israel just in solidarity because Israel was leaving us alone.
Speaker 3: Now what? All right?
Speaker 2: A bit of a bump in October with inflation after slowing for six straight months. So the annual rate of inflation moved higher last month for the first time since March. Was expected, but the underlying trend of remained favorable for another round of interest rates cuts. So maybe we'll see some soon enough.
Speaker 4: Inflation may really start going up. Wait until you see these teriffs coming in. Not the tariffs aren't good under certain circumstances, but one one of the possibilities, one of the fallouts, which and it's a given, inflation is going to go up.
Speaker 3: Just how much?
Speaker 4: How many jobs are going to be created and we're willing to pay for it or people willing to pay. Okay, we'll take inflation, but two hundred thousand jobs are going to be created.
Speaker 3: It's a whole formula there, and tariffs.
Speaker 2: A long term game, though not necessarily term, isn't it if you're trying to get jobs back there?
Speaker 3: Okay?
Speaker 4: No, the job's part, yes, because if you have manufacturing that's being brought in from Mexico, from China and goods are coming in and the country tariffs those goods and says we'd rather have American workers build those goods or simple you have to have a factory to do it, and that doesn't happen overnight.
Speaker 3: The tariff happens overnight.
Speaker 4: But you're right in terms of the fallout can take a long time. And if you're talking about a very high tech job, and a very high tech that's not built in three months. So it's the long game. It is a long game.
Speaker 5: Well, Smith's gonna quit. Jack Smith, the special counsel who's investigating two federal cases against President elect Trump, says he's going to wrap up his work and step down with his team before Trump takes office. It might be a preemptive thing because Trump has said that he intended to dismith, dismiss Jack Smith immediately when he took office.
Speaker 4: Oh, absolutely, he was going to fire Jack Smith. I mean the guy is leading the legal legal charge against him, a federal crime. Of course, said Trump's going to say that. But Jack Smith, to his credit, said, you're not firing me. I quit. Trump says, no, I'm firing you. Don't quit until I fire you. No, I quit first, you think.
Speaker 3: That's the conversation.
Speaker 2: What do you think it would have been worse if Trump let him stay and didn't fire him and just helped like he never knew if he was going to get fired or not, and is on pins and needles all the time.
Speaker 4: And maybe a charge is finally filed against the president and then he dismisses the case and goes, hey, just kidding. It's a lot like the biblical world. You know, Abraham and Isaac. You know, the knife is about to go into Isaac's chest and God goes, hey, just kidding, not serious.
Speaker 3: Heir, whoa, whoa? You were gonna do it? Look at your face?
Speaker 2: Yeah, alrighty, this is the best story in the world. And if you haven't seen the video, go look at it. Some of the dumbest humans on the planet. Apparently you've got like four suspects here, three insurance claims involving what they said was a bear damaging their luxury car in Lake Arrowhead or big Bear or something like that, and it turns out to be fraud because it was a man in a bear costume. And you know the forks that they used to when you're cooking low and slow and you're doing barbecue when you have like pulled pork and stuff, there's these forks that you hold in your hands that pull them apart.
Speaker 6: That's what they use.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they use as the clause. So they're symmetrical. They're like an inch and a half apart. They look don't look like claws at all.
Speaker 4: And uh, it's this is I mean, this is so hilarious and even to the point where they went to a biologist from the California Department of Fish and Wildlife to review it and goes, yeah, that's a guy with a costume. It's obviously a guy with a costume.
Speaker 3: You've got to see the video.
Speaker 2: It's it is and the scratch marks are all symmetrical.
Speaker 3: I don't know what they were doing.
Speaker 2: Uh, but they're range in age between twenty six and thirty nine.
Speaker 4: And they all live in Glendale, well just down the stead, three or four of them.
Speaker 3: Do, and then one of them lives in Valley Village.
Speaker 4: But okay, North Hollywood that we're negotiating. In other words, it's all within three miles of year, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But yeah, they said the bear entered their twenty ten rolls. Royce, I love it ghost. I love it all right.
Speaker 5: Big changes on day one in the DA's office. La County has a new district Attorney. It's Nathan Hawkman. He was elected a week ago. He'll be sworn in December.
Speaker 6: Second.
Speaker 5: He beat incumbent George Gascone by a landslide. He got over sixty percent of the vote. Gascon got just under forty percent. Hawkman said the people of La County chose public safety over politics. That's why Gascon will be leaving office, and says on day one he's going to eliminate Gascone's extreme pro criminal policies.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Cascone came into office on the legs, on the tails of the Black Lives Matter movement, where the police the prosecutors were bad people, and now it's gone the other way.
Speaker 3: The pendulum has swung as it does.
Speaker 4: And I've often said that when the prosecutors under George Gascone's office show up to prosecute a criminal defendant, both the prosecution and the defense sit at the same table because they're all on the same side. And I think it was that bad. So anyway, he's gone, no surprise, no surprise, get some law and order back.
Speaker 3: All righty.
Speaker 2: So everybody's scrambling in the White House and beyond to try and Trump proof everything. I suppose the Biden administration is now determined in its final months to help ensure that Ukraine can keep fighting off Russia's full scale invasion on into next year. So they're sending as much aid as gospel so they could they might hold Russian forces at bay as long as they can with the assumption that Trump is.
Speaker 3: Going to not send any more Aida. You don't know, I mean, Trump is equivocating on that.
Speaker 4: Vance has outright said we stop aiding Ukraine instantly.
Speaker 3: They're on their own.
Speaker 4: And I'll be talking a little bit later on about the kind of involvement US government is going to have internationally. Things are going to change pretty dramatically. But Biden is just going balls to the wall as much as he can. You know. Just it's like going to an all you can eat buffet and you're there near closing time, and you want to cram in as much as you possibly can before those doors close.
Speaker 3: I can understand that. Been there, done that profound thank you.
Speaker 5: Israel's not taking its foot off the gas. Israel's military ground owned operation in southern Lebanon has been expanded. The Defense Minister Israel Katz didn't say when the decision to expand operations would May, didn't offer details, but they launched a limited ground operation to get rid of Hesbeala early last month, and it's just intensified since then.
Speaker 3: Don't I don't understand Hesbelah.
Speaker 4: Israel was not particularly a threat to Hesbela, not interested in invading Lebanon. It was, I mean, it was not pleasant between the two, but there was not a big issue at least up to the.
Speaker 3: War in Gaza.
Speaker 4: And because Hamas unloaded onto Israel, Hesbela says, well, we're going to join the fight. Yeah, let me tell you what that's going to cost him. Yeah, they've done it before. Southern Lebanon is going to be a wasteland. I sometimes I just don't understand it well.
Speaker 3: Or you have your.
Speaker 4: Religious and political beliefs, your fundamentalist beliefs that are more important than your own people, than governance, than any of that. And that's the cases going on over there. And the only member left in the cabinet many Guns, who was sort of one it is considered a moderate gone gone.
Speaker 3: So now you have all hardliners. Oh, so great story.
Speaker 2: What Ukraine's border guards wanted to trademark the anti Russian wartime insult Russian warship go f yourself full word there, because it's a political slogan. The EU Court ruled that they can't. So it was this defiant response of Ukrainian defenders to a Russian warship calling for surrender in the early days of the Russia's full scale invasion of Ukraine. But there's no way for them.
Speaker 4: Well, if they wanted a copyright, they want a trademarket so they could sell merch.
Speaker 3: Can't they shirt?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but they wanted to copyright it. They wanted to Russian warship go with yourself. They wanted that so they could own it. And the European Court said, no, you can't do that. This is political and so other people can go ahead and we can create t shirts that say that I think Russia.
Speaker 3: It'd be funny if Putin did just to fund the war.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that would be funny because it'd be a big seller.
Speaker 4: What's already a big cellar, but that would be a big sellar Ukraine.
Speaker 3: You go after yourself.
Speaker 2: It's like those those Dodgers shirts I see being sold in front of home depots. Now the where Dodgers is misspelled and they're like, hey, world champion.
Speaker 3: All right, we do one work.
Speaker 6: Overdose deaths are down.
Speaker 5: There were about ninety seven thousand deaths in the twelve months that ended June thirtieth, which is good news because that's down fourteen percent from the estimated one hundred and thirteen thousand from the previous twelve months. Officials are saying od deaths started climbing in the nineties because of opioid and then we had heroin and then fentanyl. But there was a slight decline for twenty twenty three, and then the new numbers are showing that that downward trend is continuing. Hello, Bill, very interesting story, Amy, What what were you doing?
Speaker 4: Oh it's time the lot out because we're changing our topics, Neil, and because you're leaving early, I have.
Speaker 3: To read we're still doing the show, dude.
Speaker 4: I thought we were walking out. I thought someone was going to walk out.
Speaker 3: Oh that mid June you lock out. I've been multitasking. Here, leave me alone.
Speaker 4: I'm rushing through a story that you are join me because you are leaving early.
Speaker 3: So I'm just seeing through.
Speaker 2: This whatever you need, mister Biden. Okay, pleasure of your stupidity.
Speaker 4: Okay, coming up a story that I'm just reading through right now, because we're moving it around so you can be in on it, Neil, because you are leaving early.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, I get it. I'm leaving early. I'm sorry. Training wheels are coming off.
Speaker 4: Trader Joe's and how Trader Joe's has become this cult Disneyland attraction. If you will, this is KFI AM six forty live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 4: Catch my Show Monday through Friday six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app