Speaker 1: I never believed that the CIA killed Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Well, you're talking to a guy that's read the entire JFK file.
Speaker 1: You've seen all the secret stuff.
Speaker 2: I've seen all of that, and I've seen the seven pages of the nine to eleven report. I've seen it all.
Speaker 3: You don't say that to people that you can't tell what you saw. Should the Kennedy stuff be released?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 3: Is there anything there that is?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 3: Is anybody alive that?
Speaker 2: The problem is the things that we can't release have nothing to do with the questions you guys are.
Speaker 1: Asking, what the hell does that mean?
Speaker 5: Tom Luongo, that's a good question, and I don't know. Yeah, yeah, it's a it's interesting. Hi, Clint, how are you. How you been it's been a while.
Speaker 1: I'm good, I'm good. Thanks for joining me, Tom, Yeah, I mean, the reason I started us off with that is because allegedly the JFK files are going to be fully released, unredacted within minutes. I don't know if that's gonna be true. We have been rug pulled numerous times, particularly with the Epstein files, but I'm interested. They have piqued my interest at least. What about you?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 5: I mean, I yeah, I think this stuff is interesting. The older I get and the longer this goes on, the more I look at this is just a kind of I don't know, I'm distrustful of everything at this point, Clinton, I'm distrustful of every every distraction of every.
Speaker 3: Of everything I'm seeing.
Speaker 5: Like it's funny this morning, just this is gonna sound like a diggression, but this morning I was too my Twitter feed, and so I think from Jim Bianco about concentration of stories of of financial market distress, and then we're like the highest, second highest and concentration of this at all time relative you know, COVID being the other one. Like, and I don't know about you, but it really, you know, with the down with forty one five, I'm not feeling like the world is you know, the financial world isn't getting ready to like come apart at the seams. So what I'm saying is that there's an awful lot of of of gas lighting going on on all sides. Like I see very obvious divide and rule plays being, you know, being thrown out there between libertarians and conservatives, like they're trying to break the Trump coalition at every level. So I look at the the Epstein file thing, and I'm like, whatever, I look at the the JFK files again, same kind of thing.
Speaker 3: It's something do you throw out there?
Speaker 5: And then especially the Epstein file thing, it was clear that there was a there was like deep state fucker going on and nothing with Pamba, It's clear. It's clear that she was told one thing. You know, she's still in the process of getting her you know, her staff together and everything else, and she was a suit you know, and then they you know, then they rugged her, right, and then what happens. Everybody's like screaming, and you know, it's like really like you could see that coming, Like you couldn't see. You couldn't see a bunch of deep state that's like running around and trying to make her look bad like, and then a whole bunch of you know, libertarians and magatars in this one and that one, and people who are honestly are fake conservatives, like they're fake fellow travelers, and they're embedded and they're everywhere, and you know, we have to realize this. We have to realize that the information space is in every way, matter, shape and form, compromised.
Speaker 3: We have to assume that we have to assume.
Speaker 5: That we're living under the most intense psychological intelligence operations of all time, because the stakes are that high for the people who are you know, whose power is being threatened here. So you would expect m I six to be an overdrive. You expect the Masade and the CIA and you know, the State Department and everybody imaginable and you know, and I see it in the financial markets as well. So at this point, like I'm like, oh, it's cute, You're going to release all the JFA files. Okay, I'll believe it when I see it, but I don't really care because I'm worried about what I'm seeing out of Mark Karney in Canada, what I'm seeing out of Manuel Macrona in France, what I'm seeing, you know, what they're doing to try and and kre Starman or sorry, kir Stalin in the UK.
Speaker 3: And I'm watching those guys and that's what has my attention, right.
Speaker 1: Me both, you know, But that's just not the headline grabbers generally. But no, I agree with your assessment. In fact, I spent the past week really locked in on Canada, and we'll get into that in a second. But I do understand you know, the desire for transparency. That was kind of what Trump round three, if you will, was ushered into power with. And I think people expect that. And you know it was an unforced era on Pam's fault or on Pam's part.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm not I no, I agree, I think it was.
Speaker 5: And I think that you know, like Trump when he first got to Washington, d C in twenty seventeen, twenty sixteen, you didn't know how I operated. He made a lot on forced errors, not the least of which was you know, you know, allowing Mike Funn to be you know, taken from him right set the tone for the entire administration. And I think BONDI has got you know, you know, d C is not Tallahassee right, you know, and it's a much much different beast. And and so you know, did they have her. You know, she's in a very very difficult position.
Speaker 3: So and we'll see. I mean, I'm not and I'm not convinced that she's the right ag right, I after mac Gates was was uh was.
Speaker 5: Was was ship can that was the odds on bet my Dexter right and I both made the call that it would be Pambondi and that Ashley Moody would be moved into you know, Rick Scott's position and blah blah blahlah blah and that. But there's still a feud going on between the Santas and Trump because you know, he's Trump and there's no known cure.
Speaker 1: So you know, well, like, so let's let's let's pivot. Let's pivot to uh to well, actually I want to start with Yeah, let's start with Canada. I know that's not not the headline grabber, but Mark Carney being you know, Bank of England. Uh yeah, seems like a you know, a globalist plant, especially since he wasn't even elected. I'm just curious what your read is on all of it.
Speaker 5: Oh God, I just did an hour and a half of my friend Sean Newman about this this very thing, and I'm about to publish a podcast as a matter of fact, I've got a podcast with Chris Sims of the Canadian Taxpayers Federation, who is a great source of information about Mark Carney, by the way, because she's actually read this book like she's braver soul than I am.
Speaker 3: And I've got one of those coming out.
Speaker 5: So for the gold Goods, and Guns podcast that'll be I'll be publishing that right after you and I get done this afternoon. I've got it all like laid out. So I've been really dip dipping into Canada a lot. And I you know, so last week I was on with Sean and Alex Newman, sorry Alex Kraner, on Seawan Newman's podcast, and because we hadn't done one in a while, and we and it was the day that car Me got sworn in. And then right after that we had this announcement about three or four hours later about Canada issuing bonds denominated in US dollars. And I knew this was important because I knew the timing was important. It may not be the size of the bond issuance or whatever, but it was important because for optics purposes. So the next morning of courth I have to get up and I have to do my Wednesday market report for my patrons, and I have to think I have to talk about this, and so I start thinking about it. It took me about ten minutes to figure out, oh right, knowing everything that I know about SOFA and libor and offshore dollar markets and everything else, I'm like, oh, This is just another this is another attempt to shovel you know, cheap euro dollars into the failing European financial system via the back door with with with Carney as the you know, that's why they.
Speaker 3: Put Carne in charge. It's similar to what happened when.
Speaker 5: Mary Droggy, the former head of the ECB, took over the caretaker government in Italy after they blew up the coalition, the populist coalition there, if you remember, you go back to that and knowing full well that the polls were all pushing eventually that Georgia Maloney would take power, but they forestalled that for as long as possible, put Draggy in place in order to do as much damage to Italy as possible before he was finally forced out the door, and then leave Maloney with an absolute mess.
Speaker 3: Right now, no one is going to.
Speaker 5: Going to is going to equate the depth of the Italian deep state to the Canadian deep state. But because the Italian deep state makes the American deep state look like a bunch of quakers, and because it does because it's a thousand years old or two thousand years old, much more entrenched, right, But there's definitely something going on here. Davos has moved heaven and earth to put Carni in charge by validating two thirds of the Liberal Party votes. And then you know, I mean I got sent the spreadsheet of the of the boat totals by riding and it was like straight across the board, ninety ten, ninety ten. There wasn't even any They didn't even try and hide the fact that they just made the numbers up like that.
Speaker 3: They just you know, they.
Speaker 5: Just ran a random number generator right on every column and then you know, copied and paste with values and then they were done to the hide their work.
Speaker 3: I can almost bet you that's what they did.
Speaker 1: It was a conclusion that Carney was going to be the next prime.
Speaker 5: Minister, right because they needed him to come into play. There's no way that Christian Friedlan was going to be prime minister. Her job was to act crazy what she is, the crazy you know Ukrainian diaspora bitch that she is, and and then push every and then say okay, well we're going to have more Carney come in because he's a nice, you know, offensive list technocrat.
Speaker 3: Again classic kind of Davos play.
Speaker 5: We have the crazy woman and saying we need New Canada needs nuclear weapons to defend against the evil United States. And then Mark karneye comes in, right, That's like, that's the way they always play this. So McCarney, being a central banker, understands plumbing, understands global plumbing, understands that they're they're plumbing for the carbon credits, the carbon taxes and everything else far better than I do. Like I'm not going to sit here in the ark that I know exactly what we're going to do, because I will. I'm not going to blow up smoke up anybody's ass about that. But I do know is how these people operate and with how they think, because it's pretty obvious, and they need to be able to continue to have as many offshore sources of cheap dollars, some lever up through City of London to control the flow of dollars at the margin globally in order to keep the system afloat, while Trump pulls back on the amount of dollars that we're going to send out overseas over time.
Speaker 3: Okay, so all the budget cuts right, all of the.
Speaker 5: All of the spending cuts that they want to enact, and they can enact, and we're going to get to the continuing resolution in a second here, And why I'm really angry with Thomas Massey because he should know better, because he does know better, because he's been briefed.
Speaker 3: As to what the difference is.
Speaker 5: But you know, you have a the stock of dollars does not matter. The stock of dollars is reserves isn't really important. What's always important is the flow at the margin of anything. Like any basic understanding of economics is that prices are set at the margin. So the price for dollars is set at the margin. So if Trump is pulling back on hundreds of billions of dollars on a yearly basis going overseas to liquidate to to liquefy shadow banking in dollars around the world outside of the FEDS of ability to control, then more sources for them better. And if he's going to drive those up, then they have to come up with new ways to deal with it. Now, the key to this is understanding that the Canada runs the ten billion dollar a month trades for plus the United States.
Speaker 3: In twenty twenty.
Speaker 5: Four, the Canada ran one hundred twenty four point five billion dollar trade surplus with the United states, This is just trade surplus. When Trump bandies around the number two hundred billion dollars a year, that's Canada's stealing from US. Well, one hundred and twenty four billion to that is the trade surplus. And I'm sure that he's got some other sources of revenue that he's thrown in there, and then he likes to exaggerate by twenty percent because he's Donald Trump again, and there's no known cure. So when you put all that together, it's very clear that that's one hundred and twenty four billion dollars that can be used in a bond issuance to pay a lot of coupon payments. Specifically, one hundred and ten billion dollars a month is three hundred billion dollars worth of US dollar denominated bonds at three percent, Right, that's a lot of money, or.
Speaker 3: So it levels.
Speaker 1: They're doing it to beat down interest rates.
Speaker 5: They're doing it to create a dollar dollar carry trade between the Fed and the Bank of Canada.
Speaker 3: Because traditionally this.
Speaker 1: Is why would Carne, Why would Carne play ball? Like my understanding is that the Trumpet admin and you know the Davos crowd, which I put Carne in that camp or at odds with one another, so.
Speaker 3: So again, go again.
Speaker 5: The point being is that the carry trade is that you're doing an end run around the FED. The FED is trying to hold monitoring polls tight, and we expect them tomorrow to not cut rates. The Bank Canada's cut rates the other day. So it's really funny, is like that Wednesday morning, I'm sitting there putting the slides together for my market report and doing the thing and thinking about this, and I'm like, and I was done early because I had gotten up because I got finally gotten a decent night sleep, went to bed early, got up at like six o'clock, and by eight thirty I was ready to record. Now, usually I am not ready to record till ten ten thirty in the morning. And I'm like, oh, I gotta wait, because the Bank of Canadas, if I'm right about all this, the Bank Canada is going to announce that they're going to cut interest rates by twenty five basis points in twenty minutes. And then they did. Got you because it makes sense because here's the thing. The bank to the Bank Canada likes.
Speaker 3: To keep interest rates.
Speaker 5: It's about twenty five to fifty bases points below the Fed Funds rate. So as Powell was raising sharply during twenty twenty two and twenty twenty three, the Bank Canada went along with them, and they'd hit five percent while we hit five and a half.
Speaker 3: But since then, Powell's.
Speaker 5: Come down a point. They've come down to two seven to five. They've cut two and a quarter. Okay, so that spread is now much much wider than it was in the past and it's ever been, and I expect that it's going to continue. I expect Powell to start cutting rates again later in the year. I mean, I fully expect by the end of the year will be closer to three percent than four percent on the Fed Funds rate. I've been calling for either three, two five or three The current so for futures market is saying December twenty twenty five money is three seven five. It's dipped as low as three five to five. We'll see. We have an FOMC meeting tomorrow, so that will change. That will probably move that market in some probably move it down fifteen basis points tomorrow. I'm just knowing the way this market works. So when I'm thinking here is is you set up why would you drop that? Why would you widen that spread if you weren't going to try and set up a dollar dollar carry trade between Canadian issued offshore dollars and American dollars, right, because now you can borrow it and two point seventy five percent in the US dollars and then invest it four point twenty five or four point or even worse four point six than the thirty Right. And if you look at the way they the US yield curve is sitting right now, there's a big kink between six months and two years, and then the long end of the curve is up really strong.
Speaker 3: So the market has pushed the thirty year up like thirty basis points over the ten and that's the highest to spin in, you.
Speaker 5: Know, going back to green span. Okay, since Bernanki took us to the zero bound, it hasn't been that high. Forever that spread has been that high. So why would that be, Well, you know, if you want to write the headlines that administration, well it is. If you want to write headlines that that Trump is sowing global chaos, well would you do if you were Davos, you'd sell some of your stock of treasuries? Especially the long dated ones, to push up the long end of the yeld curve, and you'd buy the short end of the yield curve, right so right, you would create.
Speaker 1: Well because then you have the inversion and then the expectation is a recession.
Speaker 3: BI can go.
Speaker 5: So remember, one of the things that I figured out I've been tracking over the last three years since Palace Server raising race, was that it's been the Europeans that have been buying a crap ton of US treasuries. They've bought as of the last TICE report, they've bought and I haven't done this month, so I guess the fifteenth was over the weekend. So okay, as of last month's TIC report, I haven't done this month yet, but i'll add it in. So as of December of twenty twenty four or January, yeah, twenty twenty four, back to September of twenty twenty one, over that time, the central banks that I associate with Europe and the UK have bought over one point one trillion dollars net net of US treasuries, significantly China and China and the and Japan. In the early stages of the rate hikes and the tightening during in the in the months before Powall started raising rates, and then that early in those early days when it was just building the massive reverse repo balanced during twenty twenty one, and during all that they sold a bunch and then they stopped, and then basically the Asia Pacific has been flat.
Speaker 3: The rest of the world, the rest of the world.
Speaker 5: Who's not defined as the European Union, plus the British and all of their attendant Central Bank and their their attendent subsidiaries, and it didn't count Singapore and Hong Kong in that list. Like this, they're still dumped in in the in the Asia Pacific pile. But just like the Bahamas and the British Virgin Islands and the Caymans and Ireland and Canada, they've all bought a shit ton of US treasuries.
Speaker 3: As a matter of.
Speaker 5: Fact, as of you know, it's been neck and neck now for a couple for the last six months between the Bank of England or China being the second largest holder of US treasuries as reserves. Central banks, right, which was the British have never owned this many. So now that here's the question for you, why would they do that? Well, they were doing that in in order to keep a cap on bond heelds overseas, right, and to keep a cap on, we'll keep a cap on the US bond yields in order to keep it.
Speaker 3: Then attendantly keep a.
Speaker 5: Cap on bond yields overseas because everything is about keeping like the interest rates and the exchange rates and a certain and a certain band. And outside of those bands is when is when interest rate derivatives start to pop off and people start to need to get paid because they're all.
Speaker 3: Hedged in a tight band.
Speaker 5: You get outside of the band, and now something has to happen, and you can watch and you can see this in a number of different charts. You can look at the euro pound cross of how hard they've defended eighty three cents. You can look at the up until recently, the German ten year yield was defended a two point five percent on the German ten year yield for three years. So was the French yield three percent, It was it was everywhere and well guard you're running a yieldcare control program while she was in power, and now that she's not, now that now those markets are starting to break down and they need other ways to deal with to try and keep the spreads from blowing out, or they need to accelerate the collapse of the European bond markets with profligate spending and go for a digital euro war blah blah blah blah blah, which is what I think they're actually trying to set up.
Speaker 3: But they're trying to prime Trump for it. Not that.
Speaker 1: Uh well yeah, see Mark Carney and uh, I forget the I forget the lady's name, but EU. They were talking about digital euro. So I think I think your your read is probably right that that's the transition of Guard just to yeah, the Guard and just to Christine Leguard the the X just a brief explanation at least my understanding is, like, the reason you want to keep these things in a band is because, I mean, global financial markets are so interconnected. Plus you have you have derivative products that are built off of the back of these things. And if you if you have one asset class that gets too far out of range, then you have you.
Speaker 3: Know, sure margin, you still have margin calls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all of chaos can break out.
Speaker 5: Well, this is let's go back to August fifth of last year, when the Japanese Ministry of Finance dumped the whole bunch of yen on the market and or pulled a whole bunch of yen on off the market, dumped the whole bunch of dollars on the market and moved the en over three week period from one hundred and sixty one down to one hundred one forty and caused a whole bunch of cascading defaults. Now in the short term that unwound a lot of US dollar Japanese yen carry trades. Since then, we've been watching the Europeans to manage the euro, to keep the euro yen cross from collapsing below one fifty five, which is the which is the line there. They pushed it back up in recent days with the euro bouncing back to one o nine, and I think but that. But again, now you have to ask yourself the question like, okay, well, why would the euro be trading at one on well if everybody's worried about a sovereign tch crisis brewing in Europe, Because the governments are now all going to like print to the high heavens in order to spend in order to rearm quote unquote rearm Europe, wouldn't you get the cash?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean it's eight hundred billion they're allegedly going to put together, and you know that they can't text that, so they're going to be borrowing and printing it. So's it's looking rough. I mean, my read of things is that Europe and Canada are just absolutely fucked like, and Canada in particular, I'm like, I'm curious to get your read And this is like one of the main reasons I wanted to talk to you again, despite the fact that you're just very interesting, is that you know, Canada. To me, I'm trying to get a read on what Trump's doing. You know. It's it's very interesting because, yeah, I know, he does tend to think that, you know, trade deficits are are the end of the world, and I don't particularly feel that way, but it seems as if he's treating Canada significantly worse than they probably blee deserve. And you know, maybe I'm just being a softy. What's what's his angle? What's he doing?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 5: His angle is is I think it's the same angle that he has for the United States. Like I've been operating under the app I've been operating under the the premise since Powell sort of the stealth tightening back in June twenty twenty one.
Speaker 3: That if if I'm you know, it's back then when you and I.
Speaker 5: Think you and I haven't spoken like directly in a couple of years since I first started talking about this, back then when I when I was thinking about that and I and I then projected.
Speaker 3: It out only what was that me?
Speaker 5: Does this mean like that we are like declaring independence all over again? Is this the real American revolution?
Speaker 3: Because it has to be.
Speaker 5: Divesting and not divesting, but creating separation between European and American markets, meaning we get the price dollars at the margin, not Europe, not the city of London. We've never been able to do that history, and it's been an obsession of mine now for the last three years. Is I play that thesis out or play that hypothesis not thesis but hypothesis out of my head and then see if I can see false, I can then falsify it right. And what I've come to the conclusion is I think I'm right that you have to if Trump is trying to declare independence from old colonial Europe and or in England. Then he's trying to save the United States. Well what if it's a bigger story than that. What if what he's actually saying is We're going to free the entire West.
Speaker 3: From these fucking people. Now, how do you do that?
Speaker 5: Well, you do that by forcing all the globalists that run Canada out of office. You put pressure on here Starmer in England, you put pressure on NATO, which is how the European Union thinks it's going to continue to you know, live on our couch and make us pay the mortgage payment for Europe, Like, no, you have. This is so it's all tied to the money flow. It's all tied to that. And so tariffs are a strategy to blow open this nonsense eighty six, all the trade imbalances and let's you know, let's reset the playing field. But and this is the way I've been trying to explain, you know, if you really listen to him talk, and his language is terrible, Like he's triggered so many Canadians on this because and I get it.
Speaker 3: If I were Canadian, I'd be.
Speaker 5: Just dis triggered by Trump. You know, Calumost the fifty first States, anybody else, I'm not gonna lie here. But again, and this is what I'm saying that Shawn not two hours ago, and in some ways is also what I said to Chris Sims, is that look, get past the emotional response, think about what this is actually doing.
Speaker 3: You're not happy with Justin Trudeau.
Speaker 5: You don't want Mark Carney, you don't didn't want Christia Freeland, you don't trust Pierre Poliev like I talked to Canadians about this, from Ontario to British Columbia, and I talked to them all and they're all like, yeah, no, Paulia is no better.
Speaker 3: He's just controlled nominition at best. I agree he's weak.
Speaker 5: So was Scott mow and Saskatchewan. And now we're figuring out probably Daniel Smith.
Speaker 3: Out in Alberta.
Speaker 5: And I plugged deeply into through Sean Newman and others Alberta politics.
Speaker 3: So at this point, so they're going to be there in May again, I'm going to be in Calgary in May, and.
Speaker 1: So that's position. Well is this any worse?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 5: So now the question to ask yourself is Trump is in his own way saying look, I'm offering something that no one's ever offered.
Speaker 3: You. You've never really been part of the Europe. You've never really been part of the United States.
Speaker 5: You exist as this plaything of both vaster powers. We're offering you to become part of the United States for these reasons. Somebody said the other day was crue, but he was correct. I look at the canon, I'm like, I just don't think it works very well as anything other than the state. Why he's thinking in terms of our legal structure. He's thinking in terms of our corporate structure, taxes, defense, this, that, and everything, all the basic mechanics of operating your country.
Speaker 3: Or operating the territory.
Speaker 5: Canadians would get a better deal into the United States because you'd get our tax laws. You'd become part of the as from Europe's perspective, the biggest part of the biggest tax haven in the world, like the Europeans see of the United States, and we really are the largest tax haven in the entire world relative to everybody else.
Speaker 3: We as Americans look at it and go, where's the tax haven for us? Right?
Speaker 5: But the truth is everybody else goes to key here because we have the best tax law, we have the best corporate law, we have the best legal protections, in the idea, well at least we did until Obama and Biden and the Biden hunt and all the rest of it.
Speaker 3: But so but in theory, especially with the constitution, that's what we have. Now.
Speaker 5: That's the offer for the Canadians that he's kind of putting on the table. So he's literally saying, we can help you, we can free you from this same thing, the same offering and effect is on the table somewhat to the to Britain's you know, to the b R I t o n s Briton's right, not to the city of London them, not to Kiir Starmer and Tony Blair and those globalists, but to you know, little Britain, to the people that Jeremy Clarkson, you know, advocates for on his friggin farming show. Those are the people who are being left behind. Those are the people being fucked by this entire system. And this is effectively what Trump is trying is is is think this is the way he's thinking.
Speaker 3: And he's not so.
Speaker 5: Good, like he's not particularly good at expressing, because I think he just kind of blucked into it in many ways after sitting down with Justin Trudeau and you know.
Speaker 3: Apparently the story was once.
Speaker 5: He was he sat down and talked to Trudeau, and Trudeau was like trying to say, don't don't put tariffs on as you'll destroy us, You'll destroy cannedy. He's like, well, if you know, if I put tariffs on, you do and I just ray, economy. Are you really a country, right, You're you're basically an award of the United States.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I mean it's very interesting because, like, I see what you're saying, and I understand that, you know, Canada really does survive based off of our market. Like that's true. Seventy five plus percent of their exports come to the United States. They're very reliant on us. But they've also not been you know, extraordinarily antagonistic. Most of the illegal immigration does come from the southern border, despite the fact that Trump's trying to make it sound as if it's, you know, just an equal issue on our north in the fentanyl to most of it's coming from the South. It's just it's just a very interesting angle. So here's here's where I struggle with your hypothesis. It's that, like I understand that you want to get off you want to get off liboard the London interbate overnight rate. Am I just got that? Yeah, yeah, and you want to break away from London. You want to you know, basically declare independence autonomy. What I don't what doesn't jive with me, is I don't see Trump being a guy who understands that, like not on not on that high, high, high level. Not to say that he's not, you know, an advanced businessman, which he is, but like this is this is high level finance, which was my arena. You know Trump ain't that? So who is who is actually advising him down this path? Because I find it hard to believe that it's Trump.
Speaker 3: Well, it's interesting.
Speaker 5: You say that, because I didn't think that same thing up until I'll be honest with you, up until he's sick Elon Musk and Kir Starmer or kir Stalin, I didn't think he understood that at all either. So and maybe he never did, right but previously and maybe he really just did just want a simple thing, you know, Hey, let's just rebalance everything and move forward. But his rhetoric since coming to office, I think tells me that he does understand the whole, the whole lionizing Andrew Jackson and McKinley and this one and now and Garfield and all the other I think it's real.
Speaker 3: And I you know, and I think that, but I guess what I'm saying. Okay, what was the saying.
Speaker 5: I think Trump is very good at saying a lot of shit that he doesn't necessarily that is a distraction while holding his core while holding his core cards on the oh you know.
Speaker 1: I mean, he's no doubt, no doubt about that. But what I'm saying is like someone gamed this out like it Trump was not the brainchild.
Speaker 3: No, no, no, who is it?
Speaker 1: Do you know?
Speaker 5: I don't know, But my guess is that it's a consortium of New York banks. And I would think that the ringleader is Jamie Diamond. I've been thinking that in many ways for about forty years now, Okay, And that.
Speaker 1: Well, I believe that I believe that hypoth I believe that hypothesis. Jamie Diamond is smart enough to fucking game plan this.
Speaker 3: They can go.
Speaker 5: And I I've been saying since the mid since and again I had to put like the tea leaves, I had to read the te leaves, but like connect some dots here go back to my original hypothesis about so for versus Libork, and I go back to things that Martin Armstrong wrote, both publicly, but mostly he wrote them privately. So he wrote a lot of stuff in this private blog, which I've been a subscriber of Martins, just to the private blog at the fifteen dollars level, you know, going back to like twenty twelve, you know, when I didn't have a pot to pisson or window to throw it out of, and and I between during COVID and all this, Martin kept dropping little bond Moss, here's one for you, which was you know, and then there was Zero Hedge talked about it as well. JP Morgan in JP Morgan Chase in twenty nineteen, Zero Hedge kept writing over and over and over again.
Speaker 3: And I can't find these.
Speaker 5: Freaking articles because zero Hedge refuses to get a halfway decent fucking search engine.
Speaker 3: Dude, Tyler, buy.
Speaker 5: A halfway decent fucking search engine for for I sake, so I can find this stuff because you wrote about it, you talked about it, which was that kept writing over and over again.
Speaker 3: Why is JP Morgan trying to start a REBO crisis? In February. In January in March, in June, and then in September.
Speaker 5: We had the sofa crisis at twenty nineteen, which forced the FED into the Reboul markets.
Speaker 3: Right. What happened, Well, Martin Armstrong cold this what happened.
Speaker 5: Which is that the that JP Morgan was the only one was the first US bank to refuse to take European sovereign debt as rebo collateral at par I don't know what they were offering, but it certainly wasn't anything close to par. So because of that, they were creating a year dollar crisis. And because Sofur wasn't yet the law of the land, it was still in pilot program, it was still in pilot rollout, so there wasn't there wasn't a mature sofa market at that point. So, you know, we had a blow up in Sofur at that point. I didn't understand what it meant at all.
Speaker 3: Back then, I had no idea what was going on.
Speaker 5: And I just looked at it and I went, well, you know, it's kind of like bear Stearn. It's kind of like the Repo crisis of two thousand and seven. And in September two thousand and seven, and by March of two thousand and eight. Bear Stearns is vaporized, right, I said, the FED stepped in two thousand and seven, and we're gonna get about a six month halo effect, and then there's going to be a financial crisis. I ever wrote about this for Newsmax and my blog and the Newswriter and everything else, and I said, yeah, by March, we'll probably run out of that halo effect. And then we're going to find out whether the FED is serious about what's going on or not, and they're gonna have to do something about this. And if they haven't fixed anything, then we're gonna have another crisis.
Speaker 3: And lo and behold.
Speaker 5: You know you wanted a miracle, I give you CoV ID right, and thing go and we have a financial crisis. We can lock up the oil markets, which then lock up the treasury markets, which then then and then gives us the Cares Act, and then you know history. So I think that the JP Morgan was the start there to start the decoupling process of European and American banking institutions in in their and their relationships back then in anticipation of SOFI going alive and JET for all US debt and January twenty twenty two, which is why twenty twenty one was so contentious, as the Biden administration tried to push Build Back Better and the Infrastructure Bill and everything else through in order to tie, in order to tie the Fed's hands and keep them at the zero bound. And that's why Biden played games with Powell's reappointment. It's why there was the insider trading scandal that fall right and that plays right into all finance and all the Libertarians who hate the FED and hate Powell and everything else like we all got used as friggin as freaking newsfol idiots like.
Speaker 3: All of us got used on that.
Speaker 5: And at that point I was jacking out because I could see the play. I could see that because I had already made the I had already begun the process of thinking, maybe.
Speaker 3: Powell's doing what they don't want him to do.
Speaker 5: Why is he tightening monetary policy in the United States, And like, what's going on here?
Speaker 3: And why are they all angry with him? And why are they doing this?
Speaker 5: And why are they lying about the Build Back Better Bill? And why and why is policy trying to tie three all three of these votes together when he she could easily pass them individually, right and so, and then when the inside of trading scandle hit, I'm like, ah, no, they're going after Powell because he wants to raise rates. And then Biden goes runs Powell out until his term ends, right, and then the FMC votes Powell chair pro tem until chair until reappointment until a reappointment vote, which then ties Biden's hands. He has to put Powell up for reconfirmation. He wins eighty twenty in late February. At the very next meeting, pelle starts raising rates right boom.
Speaker 3: And then that's his because because.
Speaker 1: He had he had autonomy again.
Speaker 5: Now he had autonomy to do what he needed to do. And but it, you know, it was just it was a very tense, like six month period where Obama and Biden and well Obama really and Davos were trying to take control of the of you know, get control of the of the of the FED in order to leave us at the zero bound forever and newter the FED and destroy the country. That was the moment now during that time, and what I said was, Okay, if I'm right about this, then someone in the Senate is going to oppose this bill, and they're gonna have the ability, they're gonna have somebody standing on their shoulder saying it's okay, Joe Manchin, It's okay, kirston Cinema. You can oppose this because they're not going to kill your children. They're not going to kill you. Why because we're fucking JP Morgan and where the deal and where the patriots within the DoD and this is what you're going to do?
Speaker 1: Interesting?
Speaker 3: And I think that that was my read then and I was right about it.
Speaker 5: And I think this thing started when Trump first came to office in twenty seventeen to get so started, and then it's been it's been just assiduously brick by brick, block by block, all the way down the line. And the most powerful of the money center. And the reason why the money center US banks would go along with would hatch this plan is because Davos's plan is to do away with commercial banking and move everybody onto a central bank digital currency.
Speaker 1: They're like fuck that. They're like you like, no way, I'm going to take away my golden goose. You out of your mind? Uh no, I could? I can understand the the difference in interest. What I think is interesting is the you know, the the rush of Ukraine war and the response from you know, NATO. Basically the Biden administration or you know, Obama term three administration was was in lockstep with with NATO with those provocations. Obviously, Kamala Harris sparked much of it when she said that, you guys, just the door remains open to Ukraine to enter NATO, and Putin's like, well, no, fuck it isn't.
Speaker 5: Let's go, guys, go across the border do the thing. Oh, by the way, the Russians can do maneuver warfare if they really want to. They've just chosen not to for the last three years for this reason.
Speaker 1: But yeah, yeah, So my read of it in the like, the primary reason I ended up supporting Trump, uh, you know, outside of your hypothesis, which I do find compelling, was just that I think that he is less interested in seeing a hot war with Russia, whereas I felt like we were very much on the precipice. And so it does seem as if you know, particularly after JD. Vance's speech, which if anybody hasn't heard it, I did a full episode on it. It was fantastic. In Europe, you know, two three weeks ago and he just basically reads him the Riot Act and it seemed to signal to me that And I think that if your hypothesis is correct, it would be very very likely that, in fact, the Trump administration does intend to leave NATO. Am I reading too much into that?
Speaker 3: I don't think. I don't think you are.
Speaker 5: I think that, Oh, look, Macron wants to be King of Europe. Has always talked about the the U Army and becoming and France becoming the you know, the new France, and Germany becoming the new you know, military industrial accomplix for Europe. So the question then is, you know, will American in military industrial you know interests, what are they going to do?
Speaker 3: Well?
Speaker 5: If Trump is offering them, Hey, we need to rebuild our military. Here, I mean, Trump like, let's let's let's just store something out there. Trump is talking about the amount of money that we've thrown at Ukraine. He's like, we could have rebuilt the entire navy with that money, right, the whole.
Speaker 3: Navy needs a refit.
Speaker 5: We could have refit the entire existing US Navy, which needs a refit badly.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 5: Right, So just him throwing that's the that's the that's that's a bond mob.
Speaker 3: They'll let you know.
Speaker 5: Look, we'll throw the money at the at Grumman and Northrop.
Speaker 1: You're still going to get paid. Stop lobbying my fucking congressman.
Speaker 5: And stop and stop trying to gin up a war with China for the purposes of being able to sell the next generation weapons.
Speaker 3: We're still going to have next generation weapons.
Speaker 5: We don't need to have a war with Russia or China or even the threat thereup. The real problem is we have to get the money to stop flowing into Europe to destabilize our country because they're using our taxpayer money against us. And I think that's been the story of the first three months or two and a half months of this trumpetministration is look, we're you guys, are American taxpayers are being ripped off, and your money is going overseas to destroy your home. And it's being done by our allies, are supposedly friends and allies, including the Canadians to not Canadian people, the Canadians.
Speaker 3: The leadership.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, I understand, you know.
Speaker 5: And so just to make it abundantly clear, and so I think that the certain level of that is. So, you're right, Trump wants an end of the war with Russia. They just had an hour and a half phone call today. It was, you know, cordial, and they have a framework. And I love what I heard from from Putin. He's like, look, I'll be happy to stop bombing the energy infrastructure of Ukraine, which is real, that's taking pressure off the civilian population. But no, and let's have a thirty day season. I'll stop doing that. You don't move any material for thirty days, We'll stop the fighting, and let's sit down and have a framework and have a talk. Right, That's a perfectly reasonable opening gambit for structured talks around Ukraine. So I like what I see out of Out of that, I think the US, I think the Russian I think the Trump Putin thing. I think they've already decided on what the deal is. I'll be honest with you. I think I think they came to that conclusion last year.
Speaker 1: I was theorizing exactly that. And the reason I was theorizing it just last night actually was that that Putin didn't intervene on behalf of SOD and I thought I thought that was very interesting, because I mean, they're they're one of their top allies. The whole reason that Asad had had survived that civil war as long as he did is because of Russian support. And suddenly in twenty four to forty eight hours, it's just like it's over and he's gone, and he's on a plane to Russia. And I'm like, all right, that that feels like a back room deal to me. Yeah, you know, maybe it's not. Maybe it's just it just fell apart.
Speaker 5: But you're no, I think you're I think you're on. I think you're you know, it's funny. That is one read, and I tried to go a little deeper on that. There's there's more to the sad story than just that, because he's got deep ye to the city of London and blah blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: So like God, you know, like Sirius, like Syria is truly.
Speaker 5: The enigma wrapped in a puzzle, wrapped in up, wrapped in you know, spaghetti.
Speaker 3: I gets fucking regarded.
Speaker 5: It's crazy how deep it is, right, And I've tried so hard to try and map it all, and after a while, I just like, no, I don't know, Like when I know again, all right, Erdigan has moved in to try and stay, to stay by the situation for someone I'm not sure who At this point, I don't The Israelis are both happy and sad about what's going on, and like it's it's all a mess.
Speaker 3: The reality is it is.
Speaker 5: But when you when you back out of all of that, and then you have Erdigan Today, let's add one more thing saying, oh, Crimea, we will never recognize Crimea, along with the like why would Erdigan act like the EU's bitch.
Speaker 3: On this one? This makes no sense? Why wouldn't he nacinate?
Speaker 5: Yeah, now he's like aligning himself with Europe as as opposed to Trump and putin what is he nuts?
Speaker 3: Well, yes, but that's because he's ert again.
Speaker 5: But he has always bigger plans right at the same time, he may have actually probably, I'll be honest with you, I can I can actually answer my own question now. Er again makes that statement because he's in a very difficult position politically for the first time in his entire career. The halo effect of taking Syria is gonna wear off. He's got still Kurdish problems, He's still got other issues as well, because remember the SEF Kurds are now have made a deal with with the Jolawni government in Syria, and that makes him so yeah, I can see like he sta has he has real he has real political issues Turkey. So but let's let's just go back out the thirty thousand foot level here, which is what I've been trying to get it. Get away from all the minutia, even though the minusia is important, and let's just kind of back out and say, what do we actually all want? Well, what we want is in Israel sufficiently neutered that it doesn't have support from Western powers, and we wanted to run sufficiently neutered that it doesn't have real, honest to God's support from Eastern powers, meaning Russia.
Speaker 3: And or China.
Speaker 5: What you want is if they both want to be belligerent, they get to be belligerent on their own, not without British, French and American.
Speaker 3: Right. I think that's what everybody's been asking for.
Speaker 5: And I think that Russia is happy to have a strategic relationship with Iran in order to help stabilize the Russian southern border, and and you know Azerbaijan, Armenia that area as well as Afghanistan, and everything else. Like that's I think where Russia, Russia and Iran's focus wants to That's where Putin wants their focus to be, not the Middle East anymore. Trump with with his you know, Gaza plan and all this other stuff, I know what he wants. He wants the Arabs to come in and step in and deal with the problem.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Right.
Speaker 5: He wants the Arabs to take responsibility for the Palestinians in a way that nobody ever did before.
Speaker 1: Which is exactly what Egypt. You know, they flipped out and then they offered that so.
Speaker 5: Right exactly, and so did the Saudist And it was the minute the minute Trump said no, I'm going to take Kalaza, They're like no, no, no, okay, okay, okay, right.
Speaker 1: Like, well the rebuild, get the fuck out of here.
Speaker 5: Right well again, But you can't do that until you get rid of until you stabilize, until you in effect stabilize Israel.
Speaker 3: Now, the way you the way you newter Israel is not.
Speaker 5: By necessarily by cutting off arms support or cutting off this eid or.
Speaker 3: Whatever it is.
Speaker 5: Actually to take away their their their support from Britain. And you do that by by attacking city of London directly because Israel is a land based aircraft carrier for the British remnant.
Speaker 1: Because hold on, hold on, this is this is this is so counter to what everybody else feels about Trump, that he is that he's he's you know, Israel's bitch. And you're saying, you're saying he's trying to undermine them.
Speaker 5: No, he's not trying to undermine them. He's trying to allow them to stand on their own. But he's not going to do so without But they can't do so if Iran gets to have its access of resistance running around the region blowing shut up. That's why Hesbelin needed to be taken out. That's why he bomb the who thies. Because here's the thing. What's left of the British Empire, other than there are traditional relationships inside India, inside the United States, inside Canada, all their colonial Hong Kong and whatnot around the world, what's there? What's the superpower that they have left other than my sex. It's the fact that the British pound settles thirty percent of global for acts and that their shipping insurance industry and their shipping industry is where the bulk of the money. Why the money flows through Britain, That's what Israel is. Israel is there to protect British shipping and maritime interests in the United States. Is there as the gendarme to protect that insurance business out of the city of London. Now, does anybody really want Israel to go away in that respect? No, but we can't have them. We can't have London being the center of the world anymore. That if we move that from London to New York or Dallas or wherever the New Wall Street's going to be in the United States, all of a sudden, we hold those perse strings, we hold the puppet strings, and we have really better relationships with the Saudia's with the Kataris than everybody else.
Speaker 3: And the British are locked out of that.
Speaker 1: And do you think that the means.
Speaker 5: Also that none of these people, Europe nor Britain have access to the vast Russian collateral that the resource pile of the don Bass and Plush Russia represent, which is how they're going to feed the cash flow after they default. They need the default, but then have set up future cash flow streams that they can issue new debt against. And if they don't have Ukraine and Russia, they don't have any collateral. Or if they don't have if theyn't have a position in the Middle East, they don't have any oil collateral.
Speaker 1: So now what right, Well, that makes perfect sense. That was the negotiation chip that that both Starmer and Trump were dangling to continue to keep aid with Ukraine was was the rare earth minerals. So that that now makes sense to me.
Speaker 5: I think it's I think it's actually I think it's actually the coal, the oil and gas under the blah blah, and you know, the Russian uranium and the cause of the Kazakh uranium and all the rest of it.
Speaker 3: So and the timber.
Speaker 5: And the coal, the punction and the tantalum, like all the Fourth Road transition metals. Being an old chemist like I look at the I look at the fourth I look at those for those those those Fourth Road the third Road transition metals, and I'm like, those are the big ones because that's where all the metal argy, that's where all the metallurgical magic happens in.
Speaker 3: And everything else.
Speaker 1: Right, So this is their last lifeline for for you know, old Europe is basically to get those resources, use it as collateral to leave her up again, and maybe they survive a little a little longer.
Speaker 5: No, they no, they and then they use that and they also survive a little while longer if they destroy the United States in the process, if they destroy the rule of law, if they destroyed the culturally and everything else, and they get the United States and Russia into a hot war over fucking Ukraine.
Speaker 3: Guess what, they won the Table on Humanity.
Speaker 1: No, that'd be huge.
Speaker 3: Fuck that. No, not at all. Yeah, nothing gets me like angry or not.
Speaker 5: The guys and so I saw this like four years ago, Like I chatting with the Duran guys about this ages ago.
Speaker 3: I was saying, this has got to end. The EU is the danger here.
Speaker 1: I know, you and I you and I actually I've come around later than you, but you know, my read has been similarly that, Like, it's obvious to me that the EU leadership, the political class, I don't know that they actually run shit, but the you know, the talking heads are are way more bombastic towards Russia. I mean, like just just psychopathic, honestly. And that's why I've been, you know, beating the drum to get us the fuck out of NATO kind of the same concept of this, you know, allowing Israel to send itce on two feet. It's like, there's no malice here. It's like, I don't want you guys to all die in nuclear health fire. I just don't want to die alongside you, you know, like if you if you want to act like a lunatic, do it on your own and suffer the consequences because we're out. So yeah, I like.
Speaker 3: Your and and take it once.
Speaker 5: You know, no, you're you're absolutely right, And I'm glad that that we that.
Speaker 3: That we we have a meeting.
Speaker 5: In the lines on this because it's it's it's so very important point here, which is that we can free Europe in the same process, right, Like if we're offering our independence then translates to Canadian independence, which translates into European independence.
Speaker 3: Which is why trumpeting on Musk spent so much time on the campaign trail schmoozing Georgia Maloney in Italy, because.
Speaker 5: Italy is part of the triangle, the Triumvirate, the three legs that make up the European power, France, Germany and Italy. France and Germany are clearly captured territory with the Macrome, you know, operating as the as the lead man, and the Germans now fully almost in many ways, fully subordinate. I just said this afternoon. They want to they're nominated. The Germans are nominating Analyin a. Bear Bach, the the soon to be former foreign minister as head of the UN, as Secretary General of the UN, like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 3: This woman is this woman's a uh is a moron?
Speaker 5: She her she's the only thing she's qualified for is getting fucked on only fans, like seriously, And I mean, you know, okay, I might watch, but you know she's not she's not an unattractive in a kind of cougar esque way, in a German cougar esque way.
Speaker 3: But you know, like you know, you know, I have no filter, dude.
Speaker 1: So it's ok.
Speaker 3: And but but it's Italy.
Speaker 5: That's the that's the key here, which is that if we've been talking I've been talking with Italians about this behind the scenes for years, Like where are the most American bases in Europe?
Speaker 3: They're all in Italy. There's one hundred American bases in Italy.
Speaker 5: The French are trying to take over the north the northwestern partability through the cheerity of clear and olive that Matta Ellis signed off on the Italian the Italian president like so that the French have the right to move troops into the northern part of.
Speaker 3: Italy if they need to, like like are you kidding me?
Speaker 5: Like so it's very clear that if Maloney can and that's why she's she always looks like she's one day she looks like one thing, the next day she looks like something else.
Speaker 3: Like she has she's in a very very delicate position because she has a very delicate.
Speaker 5: Uh coalition government because both Lega and and fors Italia are not are not a riable partners. You've got an Italian deep state, as I said at the beginning of the show, that's two thousand years old, that wants you know, that wants what Brussels wants, and she's fighting that you know, we have so if so, you know, this is where her working with the Americans, and she was doing it through Giuseppe Crzetta, the Defense Minister, during the Camp Pain during their first two years that she was in power, there was a lot of liaison and going back and forth between the American military and Crosetta.
Speaker 3: He was very important.
Speaker 5: I didn't talk about this very much, but I knew what was going I knew what was going on. I was just watching it from a from I was getting fed stuff and I was just watching it. And uh and then boom when he he sent Elon Musk over there to schmooze and charm Georgia Molona.
Speaker 3: I knew exactly what that was. That was obvious. And then she's a seapack.
Speaker 5: And then and then every time anything important about Ukraine happens, she always votes the right way. Sometimes she says the wrong things, but then in the end, yeah, I'll send I'll send weapons over there. And she sends old Italian tanks that don't work, like you know what I mean. She sends Italian.
Speaker 3: Artillery that has to be refit, that's literally non functional.
Speaker 1: And then you think she signed she signed into our alliance basically, oh absolutely.
Speaker 5: Because she understood that the only way Italy survives is they make an alliance with the United States. But she can't get out from underneath Europe until Europe closed. The European Union has to implode. And so I was reading something this morning that one of my patrons found. Let me see if I can, maybe I can find it. You feel abuster for me. I'm gonna go look for this.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna read.
Speaker 1: I've got a question for you. Well you look so my You know, my hypothesis has been that perhaps Russia is Ala or Trump and Putin are negotiating basically an ally ship where Russia is no longer a prize state they come into the I guess I you know, we've always spoken about the Western world, but this would really break that paradigm where it would be it would no longer be the West, Europe and US. It would be a Russia US alliance with Europe kind of in the cold.
Speaker 3: Is that?
Speaker 1: Is that the next step?
Speaker 5: I think it's a I think it's a yaulta too, with Putin g and Trump carving up the world and leaving the aunt of China.
Speaker 1: Interesting, okay, ye do you think do you think that the.
Speaker 3: So this the one?
Speaker 5: The last point about this is you're if you're not sure what I'm talking about. My friend, my good friend Alex Craner wrote a couple of great blogs sub on the substack about this very thing, projecting out a uh, I think you should if you have never talked to Alex, and I absolutely recommend talking to my friend Alex. He's he's he's an immense he's an immense partner in crime. I bounce ideas off of Alex. He and I share all of this. But the interesting thing is that now Kaya khalis the current supposed Foreign Minister of the EU.
Speaker 3: Not really, but she is. She's burned.
Speaker 5: She's apparently burning all her bridges with her insane Russian the Russophobia and Russian escalation talk, and she's now out. She's not only you know, we all know about Victor orband saying no to you know, more a to Ukraine and everything else, but apparently behind the scenes, now Spain and Portugal have signed on in Greece is not going to be far behind. The important thing here is that it's easy to isolate Hungary because they're only one. They can then threaten them with, you know, taking away their voting rights and you know, making them stay in the EU but not giving.
Speaker 3: Them any rights to be that. You know they can do all that.
Speaker 5: You start adding Italy, Spain, and know that, you start adding four or five six other countries, forget it, it's over, like you know, And so what you'll wind up with is an EU that will still use the threat of Russia as the means by which to do exactly what they want, which is to rearm and to consolidate fiscally and financially, financially and politically under the European Commission, giving them tax and spend authority to issue bonds right and all that stuff, and then collapse all the members central banks into the European Central Bank, which is their goal, which is the other reason why you would want to move bare Bach up to the to the UN to help facilitate that.
Speaker 3: But what that means is that that's a whole.
Speaker 5: System that exists within the European sphere. Then no one gets a fuck about it anymore because it's now isolated on its own. It's no longer the centers of center of power that it's been because without the United States and without the Russians, without the Chinese showing any amount of of of of respect for that that power center, it quickly collapses, especially if Italy keeps If Italy then says, you know what.
Speaker 3: We're out.
Speaker 1: No, that's that that does seem to make sense, especially makes sense with them, you know, trying to push that eight hundred billion dollars in defense spending. It's like, all right, well, yeah, if you expect the United States to basically bow out of the natal umbrella and you guys have to stand on your own two feet, yeah you better have better defense. That's interesting. But what I'm struggling with is that Trump Trump has received so much in campaign contributions from the atolsens, from the Zionis cause it seems as if this activity would have to be greenlit by by Israel to some extent. Are like, is there a deal being made where they say, look, we're gonna fucking We're gonna flatten the hoo thies. We're gonna assist you with you know, dealing with Gaza, with Yemen. Uh, basically the entire, the entire alliance of Iran will be so devastated that then you guys will be able to stand on your own and we're gonna part ways. Am I reading that right?
Speaker 3: So what I'm saying is actually Israel is good with that? Okay? Yes, I think how the question is, this is what I want. I want.
Speaker 5: I want you to envision, imagine a de militarized one stretching from Saint Petersburg and Norway all the way south to the Gulf of Aden.
Speaker 1: It's a pretty big DMZ brother, think about it.
Speaker 5: Ukraine, Yeah, the Black Sea Turkey from a from the standpoint of are the Russians or the Americans going to right backstop the proxies in that zone, because that's what it's starting to look like to me. And it's the Europeans that are trying to like do an end run around it and provocate on the borders either with Poland now wanting to you know, conscript everybody, and the and the Norwegians wanting to play games on the border next to Saint Petersburg and all all this other craft like, they won't stop until we remove them from the board. And the only way to remove these people from the board is remove them from the board.
Speaker 3: Financially.
Speaker 5: You have to take away their money. You have to take away their ability to issue eight hundred billion dollars worth of debt at two and a half percent.
Speaker 3: Right, it's just that simple. You've got to make them pay nine percent for it.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 3: It's it's that's it's it's that that's.
Speaker 5: And guys like Diamond understand this. Guys like guys like Mark Mark Karney understand this.
Speaker 1: Any finance guy understands this. Of course, I.
Speaker 5: Sent clearly under stances like I have firmly come to the conclusion that Scott besided, like, I don't care if there's a reception, yea recessions good, I might agree. What happened is somebody from the fucking NISA's institute actually.
Speaker 3: Like I show up like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: No, I've I've enjoyed his rhetoric. I mean, I'm I'm always in the wait and see. I want to give people a year or two runway before I actually judge. But you know, my I got very nervous obviously with the incredible provocations in the show of force that that was demonstrated yesterday. And you know, as an anti war guy, I'm still I'm not going to applaud the bombing of the Hoothies or any any US military activity unless it's clearly in defense, and these are not. But I will say that I do understand the game plan that you're laying out, and I do understand, you know, tactically why this makes sense. And I guess just to kind of put a bullet yeah, yeah, strategically, I can understand the rationale. Well, what I'm what I'm curious about is, so say this all plays out, how is the US and how does Trump envision? Because I know Trump doesn't much concern himself with the national debt. He may give it lip service periodically, but he doesn't much care. But thirty six trillions and almost thirty seven servicing that is a huge problem. It's obvious to me that he's trying to beat down interest rates so that they can refinance the seven trillion that has to be rolled over this year. What is the long term plan though, to deal with that? It does he have?
Speaker 5: I think I think he does have a long term plan, and I think the long term plan is that they're when listen to percent carefully when he says he's going to monetize the assets on our balance sheet, Yeah, there's a lot of assets on our balance sheet.
Speaker 3: I've been written down to.
Speaker 1: Zero, so yesterday able to tokenize it.
Speaker 5: No, that's not what I'm talking about. Okay, So get get out of that headspace. Just get directly into the book value. What's the book value of animore?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 3: I don't know, yeah, you do up until well up until two weeks ago. It was zero because we weren't add to do anything with it.
Speaker 1: Oh, okay, so they're going to open it up zero.
Speaker 3: Same thing with our gold reserves, which are held at.
Speaker 5: Eleven point zero point zero point or you know, eleven point zero four billion dollars on the fence balance sheet when they're really worth almost nine hundred million dollars an hour, you know, eight hundred fifty billion dollars.
Speaker 3: Oh, there's some money.
Speaker 5: Like, there's so many things. There's like we have assets and where we really have assets? And then this is going to offend every libertarian in the audience. I'm going to say it right right now. There's thirty two trillion dollars with the homeowner equity and home own equity in the United States at a loan to value ratio of twenty of eighty percent, that's twenty four trillion dollars. We have unfunded liabilities in social security Medicare that are enormous, but we also have gotten the inkling about how much money we're actually sending out the back door resource of security that we know is fraudulent. Have you noticed that the Democrats have been up upping their game in order to try and stop those from getting into the two areas that.
Speaker 3: Are most important. Where they where we think.
Speaker 5: The fraud actually is in grave detail, it's in social security and medicare. Now, that's part of the unfunded liabilities, the future liabilities, and the American balance sheet. What happens if we find out that there's twenty five percent of that that's like outright fraud that's been going to fund all sorts of other operations that we don't know about. Well, that takes all That takes those off the balance That takes those off the future liabilities and the balance sheet. Now the future value of the United of the cash flow is in the United States, would call it different. Right, we just start doing basic every day MBA cash flow analysis or balance sheet analysis and just start doing it. You first, you fix the cash flow, which is what those is doing right now, right.
Speaker 3: Get it? So?
Speaker 5: The continuer is why I was angry with Thomas Massey over rightly with Trump over what he did with the continue voting against the Continual Resolution in the House, not the Senate, where there was more than a room for Rand Paul to stand up and say and the virtue signal that we shouldn't do this because they knew they had Fetterman and five or six other other senators.
Speaker 3: But in the house where we only have three seats when.
Speaker 5: We should have had thirty time, we know they sold thirty seats in the house, like, let's not kid ourselves.
Speaker 3: We have three seats.
Speaker 5: And Massy was no mass he was brought in. And Massey also knows that under a continuing resolution and under recision and everything else, that money is allocated, but it doesn't need to be spent. Right, the money, it's a pile, it's a potential pile of spending, but the money doesn't need to be spent.
Speaker 3: If it's a.
Speaker 5: Budget, the money has been apportioned and they and it has to be has to be spent, or it has to be you know whatever. So it's a fundamentally different thing.
Speaker 3: And when I was.
Speaker 1: But then you have to trust Trump not to spend that money.
Speaker 3: I agree. Now here's the thing. What I was told six months ago.
Speaker 5: By people close to the transition team, so this would be after July thirteenth, was that they had already identified one point three trillion dollars worth the spending that they can get rid of and it wouldn't do too much damage to the American economy. It would be a kind of reorganization that and then you'd notice that number has been bandied around a lot, by the way, one point three trillion dollars worth of cuts this year for twenty fiscal year twenty twenty six. But they needed to get through the Continuing Resolution on March fifteenth. That was the That was the thing that they needed to get done, because if they didn't get that done, the whole thing that they have mapped out would start would would start to collapse. So the Democrats trying to shut the government down and turn that into a three month fight over X, Y and z, you know, all over all this shit would actually start to derail the entire program and would then it would be Trump version one point zero all over again at a legislative level. So the Continuing Resolution for whatever reason, I don't know all the details, but this was really important to get that done so they can get it behind them and then they get start working on all the other things that need to get done in order to cut all the spending, maybe not spend some of the money that they don't you know, get you know, not spend all the money that's on the table.
Speaker 3: This year, but the goal was to get to the three.
Speaker 5: Hundred and fifty billion dollar deficit for fiscally or twenty twenty six.
Speaker 3: Now is that perfect? No?
Speaker 5: Is it the move in the right direction. Yes, because all you have to do is sell to the bond market.
Speaker 3: We're cleaning.
Speaker 5: Look, we really are cleaning our fiscal house. The stock market and the bond markets are are are future oriented. They're not worried about today. They're worried about where you're going to be ten years from now.
Speaker 1: No, you're absolutely right. And if you demonstrate that you are, even if you're still a profligate spender, but you're the most responsible major debtor on Earth. Well then and as the EU collapses, you see all of those funds flood into the treasury market in the US, which drives down rates, which allows you to refinance cheaper and.
Speaker 3: More and moreover.
Speaker 5: You also gives you the time then to start working in Congress a proper budget, a proper new tax bill bought, you know, new tax package. You go after the corruption in the IRS, You go after the corruption in social security and immigration and everything else, like how much money are we spending on? How much money are we going to find out that we've been spending on Social Security to house friging migrants in Minneapolis. It's gonna be a lot of money. We know that they're using the Social Security this way. When Elon Musk goes out the other day on Ted Cruise's podcast today, we have fourteen computers that we've identified where you can just like take money and make credits and do the thing. And then you realize that we have three systems, one that collects the taxes, one that spends the money, and the other one that vaguely accounts for all the money.
Speaker 3: And none of those systems actually are connected in any way. There's no double entry bookkeeping being done on this ship.
Speaker 5: And you got to ask yourself who built that system and why and does that and that system needs to be rebuilt completely.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, it really is interesting. Let me let me play that clip for the audience if they haven't heard it, because it is fascinating.
Speaker 4: One of the big biggest scam portholes we've uncovered, which is really crazy, is uh is that is that the government can give money to a so called nonprofit with with very few controls and then that and there's there's no auditing subsequently of that nonprofit. So there's no so this is way with the you know, Walkway nine billions, Stacy Arams, Who's who's that They didn't give themselves extremely lavished like insane salaries, expense everything yep, to the to the nonprofit, you know, buy jets and homes and all sorts of.
Speaker 3: Things, live like kings and queens. Yes, on the taxpayer done.
Speaker 4: Correct, one of the biggest.
Speaker 1: That was the wrong one. I apologize, but he later on in that clip, he goes on to explain that they have these fourteen magic money machines, and it's like it's like, well, I knew about the one it was called the Federal Reserve. I didn't know about the fourteen that you have.
Speaker 3: On Well, yeah, it's funny.
Speaker 5: I you know, we all complained about the Fed, and then there's like this treasury sent fourteen times worse, right, and then you know, and and and so there's a so you know, like again it's like at the wrong every time. It just seems over the last two years, two three years, at the wrong moment Thomas Massius stood up too like grandstand on the classic libertarian stuff and the way Ron Paul used to at the exact wrong moment in time when he was when he entered the last time he entered his end of FED Bill. Did you notice who didn't like go along with him on that? I noticed it was Rand Paul. Rand Paul was like the Feds doing exactly who we want them to do. The interest rates are five and a half percent, like we we're cutting cut twenty percent off the fred's balance sheet. They're trying to do more like Powell's doing everything you can to hold interest.
Speaker 3: Rates as high as possible, as long as possible, to get rid.
Speaker 5: Of fucking Jenny Yellen and and and the Biden hunt, Like are are you not getting it?
Speaker 3: Folks?
Speaker 5: And so I have to wonder whether you know, like at some point, you know, dude, I'm not here.
Speaker 3: You know, I get accused all the time of having a massive ego. Maybe I do.
Speaker 5: I don't give a fuck, but I know full well that I know what a massive ego looks like.
Speaker 3: And you get into an ego fight with Donald Trump, You're gonna lose.
Speaker 5: And you know, and I think we have to I've been arguing for years now that we are going to watch this play out in order of operations. That's gonna make us very uncomfortable at times. You you pointed out to the bombing of the bombing of the MNIS and everything else. I'm gonna throw this out at you. Who created the hoo thies, Who created Isis? Who created Hamas? Who created this? Who created that? We don't know, but we damn well know. Wait, we damn well know. No, no, no, what I mean is not wholly like. Yes, everybody was involved. We were involved, The Russians were involved, the Israelis were involved, the Quitaris were involved. There brett were involved. Everybody was involved at different points in the past. Now, if we have as Americans, if we have culpability with these groups, then cleaning up those those groups is our mess to clean up. And that's what I'm not saying that's the only way to look at it, but it is something you need to put in your quiver when you're sitting down having discussions about foreign policy. I get very frustrated by watching the knee jerk reaction from people who have been in the foreign policy game long enough to know that shit's complicated, oh yeah, and then to take to take the kind of simple ab reaction of you know, bombing bad look, Trump is no better than than than by like, really, Trump's no better than Minden. He's literally on the phone with Putin trying to end the war in World War III in Ukraine and getting rid of a bunch of guys who are were built up to.
Speaker 3: Threaten global shipping because that's what the houthis actually are.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, they work for Iran and again Iran. He's also made the point to Iran specifically, let's sit down and have a deal.
Speaker 1: But but you got to keep in mind too. But just to interject briefly, because I mean, it was the it was the Obama administration in nine that that basically ousted salat or Sali. I've only ever read it. I don't know what his name actually is. Uh, they put his VP in there. Then there's this civil war. It's like it's like this is all this is all fallout from prior interventions of the US State Department. I guess the reason that it's so hard for libertarians or I'll just speak for myself, so hard for me to accept what you're saying is that I have you're basically asking me to trust the New Guard and to believe that they're actually going to remedy these things. And it's like, I'm not saying that you're wrong. I'm just saying you can understand from a logical basis why that's like fucking hard to do.
Speaker 5: Oh no, I dude, Like I had to look in the mirror many, many freaking times to go out on that freaking limb knowing who I am. Right, Look, there's a fundamental difference between what I believe in my what my personal ethos is, and what the reality of the world that I live in is, and and and you know his libertarians, and I'm you know, I'm not quite ready to call myself post libertarian like some people.
Speaker 3: But I can see the problem now of like.
Speaker 5: I know what I believe in, I know what I want. I want to I want to live by the nonaggression principles. There's like everybody else. Really, at the end of the day, I think a lot. I think most people would prefer to live by that that ethos. But here's the thing. It's not a suicide pact. It's not a call to pacifism. You know the name of the blogs Gold Goats and Guns for a reason, Like, of course, right, we're libertarians. We believe in so now you have to start at when you start working at the state actor level, and you start working at these big trying to solve these big freaking problems. Like I look around the world and I see nothing but mass murderers. I see nothing but people who I see pedophiles and people who have violated children and traffic children and everything else. Like I can really justify to myself under the non aggression principle that every one of these motherfuckers needs to be like boiled and oil and fed to plants. Okay, Like I'm not like.
Speaker 1: You know what I mean.
Speaker 5: Like, at the same you know, libertarian justice theories, I for two eyes and a little bit of scaring, and like this.
Speaker 3: Is particularly freaking difficult here.
Speaker 5: And I think that we sometimes, you know, and I get the trust issue because I have it.
Speaker 3: Like, and I'm not saying.
Speaker 5: You shouldn't you should trust Donald Trump to follow through on everything. I'm not saying you shouldn't be skeptical. Of course you should be skeptical, distrust.
Speaker 3: But verify.
Speaker 5: But at the same time, it means also taking the taking a setback every once in.
Speaker 3: A while and going what's the true strategic play here?
Speaker 5: And what is you know, you can have your you can have your feefees, and you should. But at the same time, you know, you should be trying to illuminate what you would think is the right strategy of going about this, because here's the thing I was thinking.
Speaker 3: I literally was.
Speaker 5: Thinking about this in preparation for this conversation because I wasn't sure, quite sure how it was going to go. And I was thinking to myself, I'm like, you know, we all lionized Ron Paul, and we absolutely should.
Speaker 3: Ron's the same, He's a wonderful human being.
Speaker 5: But at the same time, Ron was never in a position of real power to have to solve the problems that he identified. He was always in a position where he could be on his own holding up the principle because the principles were so far from everybody else that by him doing that was an illuminating process. It was a great thing for him to do. He created a great track writer. So the way he ran for president, he could then you know, leap frog into the world, onto the world stage and now express what everybody had been feeling.
Speaker 3: And so, in no way mannership or form am I trying to.
Speaker 5: For a shade on doctor Paul what I'm saying is we never had President Paul.
Speaker 3: We don't.
Speaker 1: We don't think I think this, this is such, this is such an important point because you know, libertarians tend to just so say like, here's the I know, the libertarian one on one principled answer to everything. And I do know, I do know the one on one answer to everything. The problem is is that we're in a four oh one world like this is a very very advanced, very intricate system with with dire consequences if you get it wrong, and it's like so, you know, for me, I do, I do understand the argument that you're making and I and I am not opposed to being strategic into having grace. I think for from you know, the the broader libertarian movement, I think I have demonstrated more grace to the Trump administration than most. And that's because I have seen signs of real progress and a real willingness to take the fight where it needs to be taken. I mean, the USAID funding FORHSE was fucking enormous. That was a win that you know, libertarians could have never dreamt up. So right, I'm I'm willing, I'm willing to give them runway. I guess I guess my question for you to Sorry, I'm getting an echo, let me shut up for a second. I guess my question for you would be that what would be a falsifiable like if if he is to start a hot war with Iran, Like, would you go all right, there's something off here.
Speaker 3: Yeah. I don't think he is going to start a hot war with the Roun.
Speaker 5: I think he's I think we're at the Let's watch his negotiations with Putin because ultimately Putin is going to have to step up to be the guaranteer of Iran's behavior. And I thought this for a long long time. And I think you know, the actions giving you know, fifth generation airframes to the Iranians to modernize.
Speaker 3: Their air force I think is a very important point because.
Speaker 5: Now all of a sudden, Iran can defend themselves against Israeli incursions into their airspace. Again, it's a counter move, right, And I don't see trump ammision about it, right. I see Trump saying Trump's big tweet that you put on truth social a couple of weeks ago about Iran. I think it was exactly the right tone to have taken. Look, we don't want war with you. We want you to come in from the cold. Let's stop, let's stop the process towards you getting a nuclear weapon, right, and let's let's go let's get this thing parameterized such that everybody can go forward.
Speaker 3: Right.
Speaker 5: But it's not going to happen with everybody just saying, oh, you see, I'm going to like turn.
Speaker 3: Into a pussy cat and go away. That doesn't work that way.
Speaker 5: It's not gonna work that way with the Ron, It's not certainly not going to work that way with the who the Easer, with the remnants devices, or any of the other people that we've that we've radicalized in this respect, especially knowing full well that they can be re armed and reactivated by Europe. And I six like, if we don't take away the other sources of potential funding, then whatever we do, we can go yeah, I see, we you see, we were the good guys in this. We backed off and we did everything, and then they just come right in and go again, well, how much do you need a couple million dollars?
Speaker 3: We printed that yesterday.
Speaker 5: Here you go go blow up, go started, you know, go blow up a thing and and piss the Israelis off.
Speaker 3: Like all of a sudden, it's it, you know, and and it doesn't end. I mean, I've been.
Speaker 5: Watching the Israeli internal situation for years the same way I watched the British internal situations. Anybody noticed that every like every eighteen months the British have an election, and every eighteen months a couple of months later, the Israelis have one. Like Davos versus the British remnant is real both in the UK as it is is in Israel, and they map, and various factions map the different people. The French want access to Iranian Ron's oil.
Speaker 3: That's remember. Go back to the j c p O A j c p O A sign, Go to.
Speaker 1: My pillow dot com, use promo code lockdown and get you some cozy Uh. We're gonna have Tom Loong go back in here in just a second. But in the meantime, if you don't have the Giza sheets, if you don't have the coziest pillows in all the lands, if you don't have the smiling visage of Mike Lindell in your life, what the fuck are you doing? My pillow dot com promo code lockdown and he's back. That's how that's how you do a fucking Reid brother.
Speaker 5: You get I get, I get passed from satellite to satellite on starlink until you get to like doing in the middle of I think what I was, I don't know where we lost obvious you froze at the j c p o A.
Speaker 3: So what I was gonna say.
Speaker 5: What I was saying was that when the j c p o A was signed, who was the first country to go in and sign a big deal with Iran oil deal?
Speaker 1: Frank it was okay, took out.
Speaker 3: They four point two billion.
Speaker 5: I'll never forget a four point two billion dollar deal with the Totel was Who's the first person who had to sell their contract? Went from mixed it like three years later, Totel they had to sell to the Russians. They sold them wund up selling it to either GA. So they they don't have any collateral, they have any energy, they don't they they their machinations, Europe's maschinations and their fingers are all over the Middle East as well as the British And you have to realize that.
Speaker 3: And that's part of the reason.
Speaker 5: Why the classically you know, neo conservatives were so against the JCPOA. It was because it wasn't just because of you know, well, then it would keep allow Iran to continue getting a nuclear weapon.
Speaker 3: It was about getting.
Speaker 5: Iran the money from Europe who needed the alternate sources of energy because they wanted to go to war with Russia and cut off the Russian get the Russian pipelines. They wanted to replace those flows with pipelines from Saudi Arabia, Iran, YadA, YadA, YadA, and through Turkey and into the southern Europe and then cut the United States out and cut the Russians out, and you know, and as well in many ways cut the British out because now they would be the king makers in the region.
Speaker 3: And it would also send the money.
Speaker 5: I would also allow the money to flow in supporting my now that I think about it, supporting the point in it earlier that if we pull out, then Europe will just turn right about right right around, and you know, and support Hesboala or the who'sies or whomever.
Speaker 3: So you've got to get rid of all of.
Speaker 5: It, you know, And the way you do that is by drying up the insane amounts of money that we've been sending around the world. Through proxies and then and and drop and dropping into Europe and in Canada and other places.
Speaker 3: It just needs to end. We need to pull back.
Speaker 5: If we do that, then we're gonna we're gonna get much closer to what the libertarians, the classic libertarians actually want.
Speaker 3: But that may mean that may.
Speaker 5: Mean a war in some way against proxies for the next year or two.
Speaker 1: No, it's it's true, It definitely could. And I think what concerns me is that, you know, Trump's rhetoric is fairly anti war ninety five percent of the time, and then five percent of the time it's like, I'm gonna fucking blow you to smithereens. And you know, I do understand the chartenistic type of diplomacy that he does, and I don't. I've also given him tremendous amount of grace on that. What doesn't make sense to me is like, it's so obvious to me that it was not Iran behind either of the assassination attempts on him, but he seems to be convinced that it was. Do you think that he is or is he playing possum? What the fuck's happening there?
Speaker 5: That's a good question, and I don't know. I'm going to cop to I'm gonna cop to you. I can construct versions of reality that are equally plausible. Yeah, on all sides. Whatever, whatever you want to come up with, I can come up.
Speaker 1: But I don't think me too.
Speaker 3: I don't think that.
Speaker 1: It's so it's so hard to read that because it is especially you know, if your hypothesis is right, then it's like, well, I have a whole list of countries that could be behind trying to take you out Trump, and Iran's not at the top of that list. Uh. You know, it's on the list, but it ain't at the top. So it just you know, it's interesting.
Speaker 5: Yeah, And know what I was saying is it's it's funny. It's like, I mean, how much is he you know, he wants to deal with Iran and Israel? And so you know, I can see him knowing that it was somebody else, and then I could see him using that, you know, using the convenience story of it being Iran that way. I mean, he likes to quote the numbers that the fake numbers about how many people the Russians have lost as well. He does it why for rhetorical reasons? It plays politically. It it keeps the neo cons a little bit of bay, you know what I mean. It does it does play well in a domestic sense. So like what you know, it's the same thing with the central bankers. I don't listen to what they say. I watch what they do, you know what I mean. And Powls has a lot Powis has a lot of things about inflation, but then he seems to not give a fuck about it, and and like you know what I mean, And then he goes out and everything he does is about the fighting the euro dollar markets, and like, well, that's the way, you know from my mind that well, that's the way you stop inflation, because the money winds up coming back after having been levered up and rehab opligated city onto one hundred freaking times and then comes back to us and then as used to buy you know, rent flash mobs in Peoria. Like fuck off, I'm over this shit. Like it's so obvious what they're doing, you know.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Well, I mean I think I think that your hypothesis is very very interesting, and I think we're going to find out if you're right over the next year or two. And I'm very interested to see. The one pushback I would have on the Massy case is that, like, sure, I think that there's a decent chance that he's he's kept at arm length and he doesn't have a fucking clue what you're talking about. And and he's I mean, because like Massy is maybe not in finance, but in every other realm, he's smarter than me. So like if you, if you were to read him into this stuff and tell him like, this is what we plan to do, this is you know x y z H, I think that he would be more of a team player. I get the feeling that he doesn't know what's going on and that he's he's reading it the same way I am. And he's like, look, you guys promised me the world December. We couldn't have this fight. Now it's March. We can't have this fight. Oh but we're gonna have this fight in September. He's like, fuck, you know, we're not. We're not gonna have the fight when we get closer to the midterms. You're just lying. So I don't know that's how I read it, but maybe.
Speaker 5: Fair enough, And that's fine. I'm just I'm I'm you know, it's funny. I'm just at the point now where I just so distrust like I don't even trust Hovy real, like I never trusted the BAK. I don't trust me, you know, I don't trust any of these guys. And I and you know, maybe mass is on the outside. Maybe he is, I don't know. And but I could have swore that I've I've been told, or I I don't have been told, or I've had a conversation with people who would be in a position to know, Like, no, he's been briefed and he's just decided to play his to play his game.
Speaker 1: And that's possible to I mean, he is a politician, So like I'm not gonna I'm not gonna assume that he's he's pure as the driven snow or anything, but I just you know, if he is playing the game, if he's playing the politician game to play the outsider, to get popular support while he's doing it smart because people like, yeah, he's he's had people like me running cover for him twenty four to seven. But I think it's also important to have, you know, even if even if he is just doing that, I think it's kind of in the rom Paul Vein of like having that figurehead that like says this is the right thing to do, even if you know strategically it probably isn't. So it's an interesting it's an interesting you know, principal versus strategicy debate.
Speaker 5: Well they got any other thing is remember that you're dealing with Donald Trump and he's still treating the Desantas team like a bunch of fucking traders, even though DeSantis is one of his best allies and he's done everything imaginable since then to support everything he's done so far at the state level that you know Trump is doing at the UH at the national level. I don't think it's you know, we're both Flordians. Like I look at toront DeSantis and I'm like and I I'm you know, and my partner Dexter right and gold got some guns. He's also a Floridian, and he's like, I remember, you know, you know, saying to them, well, you know, come on, like it's not like the Florida government has all that much power and is the Santa has really done anything blah blah bla. And he's looking at me like, dude, I've been living here my entire freaking life. I've watched a lot of Republican senators come and go and no one has made has has whipped these guys into shape, like like the Santas has and you know, the Old Boys Club up in Tallahassee is still fighting him, like Big Sugar is still fighting him, and all sorts of weird stuff going on. So you know the fact that Trump doesn't quite you know, can't let the ship go.
Speaker 3: That's on Trump. You know, that's on Trump. And you know, and to the Conservative Treehouse, the Sun Dance Group.
Speaker 5: You know that that he's a you know that that he's a bush plant of this and that like you know, go fuck off, like you know nothing about part of politics.
Speaker 3: You never have.
Speaker 5: And you know, the truth of the matter is is that we have a real problem that we have a snake in the garden in the Trump administration. It's Susie Wilds and you know, and and that's the again, this is not for me really Why she's she's a very important person. She fucking hates the Santhus and so she keeps that stuff, she keeps that antipathy alive. And now you've got to ask yourself the question why, and who's she working for you know.
Speaker 1: Interesting, Well, mister long Ago, thank you again. We had another another ninety minute foray into very high level shit that I think eighty percent of my audience is going to be googling just as fast as they're listening to figure out what the fuck we're talking about. But I enjoyed it tremendously. Go ahead and tell people where they can follow you and support your work.
Speaker 3: Hey, you can.
Speaker 5: You can follow me on Twitter at TfL seventeen twenty eight, which is where the worst version of me, a worst version of this one, will show up every fucking day.
Speaker 3: You can.
Speaker 5: You can sign up with Patrion of patron slash Gold Coats Guns. We do monthly newsletter, we do twice. We can be market reports and private blogs, and I have a private discussion forum and all the rest of it for the patrons. And of course you can go over to Tom will Longo do I may or Goldcoats and Guns dot com, which is where the podcast gets posted and variety by the things, and if I ever decided to write anything public ever again, it'll show up there. But at this point, I'm so freaking overwhelmed and over and and over scheduled that I don't even have time to write anymore.
Speaker 1: You and me both. There's no shortage of things to cover and things to do right now. But it is a very interesting time to be alive. And I will be the first to say I hope you're right really funny.
Speaker 3: Too, because I'll be honest with you.
Speaker 5: I just get up every morning, I a little bit of a smirk on my face and go, you know what it's like, you know, another day in trumps New America. Whatever that fucking means, I don't know, but right now I'm enjoying the ship out of it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, me too. I mean it is super interesting and I think whatever it is, it's going to be an inflection point for human history. It could not be more important. And I'll continue to get to bring you guys the late on my read of things. And if you want to support my work at liberty lockpot on X you can subscribe there. I'll follow you back. Liberty Lockdown is the show. Make sure you shared it around. Don't even tell your fucking family. Just pick up their phone, subscribe to Liberty lock Down, hand them on their phone back, and then force feed them the most radical ideas they've ever heard. In their lives. They're going to freak out, but it'll be fun and entertaining. Thank you guys for tuning in. Please do leave a comment down below, like, Subscribe, Share, We're out of here, Peace.
Speaker 5: Welcome, tune liberty lockdown pleas on your plot home, your liberty ain't come.
Speaker 3: But yeah, it's on holl It's where did it come from? And where did he