Speaker 1: And we're back. It is day zero, Day one fifty nine with a core four. We just have XQ four twenty is gonna be a little bit late xqbour twenty dot com. We have Charlie Robinson here with Macroaggressions dot io, and also Corey hughes A for Bloodyhistory dot substack dot com, as well as myself and z Sharmon at rogue Ways dot substack dot com. It's just it's rough man. You're forbidden knowledge, but you're also bloody history. My brain can't do both.
Speaker 2: You're forbidden bloody history.
Speaker 1: Forbidden bloody history. Well, and then there's another substact that I like that's also called forbidden news. But I'm like that, but it's not forbidden news.
Speaker 2: See. How's everybody doing this? Fine Sunday?
Speaker 3: Good?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Well how about you?
Speaker 2: I'm oko, Yeah, I just was watching football, that's all. That's it.
Speaker 1: We're just talking about how Corey gets hit hit on by ladies when so he has to know about what's going on with the footballs.
Speaker 2: Oh you gotta yeah, you wear your Broncos jersey. You're gonna get You're gonna get asked questions.
Speaker 3: I sell I get old ladies talking to me, but like, yeah.
Speaker 4: Old guys.
Speaker 1: So I mean, you're talking about a really old lady.
Speaker 3: Look off, I'm like twenty seven.
Speaker 1: I'm just accepting it. I just bought my first pair of fucking bifocals, so I'm officially old.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, I shave off this gray beard and look at me, I'm fucking looking like I'm thirty, and shit, can.
Speaker 1: You break no difference.
Speaker 2: I started wearing the reading glasses during COVID. My eyeballs went south immediately and never got better after that. But I have the incisional surgery, so I can see far lasik, not technically lasik, but a cousin of lasik.
Speaker 3: So I've been wearing reading glasses for a long time and it's kind of a crutch, really, I mean kind of. I think you can train your eyes to do better, I think. But anyway, I'm starting to get the fucking fuzzy like street lights are now starting to be fuzzy, like you know what I mean, And I'm starting to get there. So I don't know how to feel about that.
Speaker 1: Is that just a totally different problem?
Speaker 3: But I don't think it's a different problem.
Speaker 1: I think I can see far away excellent, like farther than most people. But I can't see within like two feet of my.
Speaker 2: Face ball to save my life. That's why I needed I incisional surgery. I couldn't pick up the seams of a curveball. That's that's you just can't see detail baseball coming at you if you're if you play baseball long enough, you can see the seams of the ball moving and when once you can't see them anymore, you have bad eyes. And I had bad eyes. And once I got him fixed, I was like, shit, I should have been playing baseball with this. Ah, oh, I could see everything. I was like god, I was like practically, I was like maybe actually blind out the Wow, So I wonder I didn't get hit in the skull.
Speaker 1: I hear this a lot though, people who are like, oh, I don't know. I just like did my best, and I got glasses and I realized like how blind I was, and I'm like, man, I noticed, like it annoys me that I can technically read within two feet of myself, but it's hard to and I hate that. I like, so, I don't know how you go further than that. I don't know how you go to like when is the.
Speaker 2: Guy got done. He did the incisional surgery on one eyeball. He took it off. He goes, look at the clock, tell me what time it is. And my response was, holy shit, I guess it's working.
Speaker 1: I guess that's not it's not the time.
Speaker 2: It's the clock totally clearly, like, this is amazing. And it wasn't like you'll be able to see it in three days or whatever it was. It was two minutes after the sir and he's like, look at the clock, and I was like, okay, I can see it. It's like it's fixed. It was amazing.
Speaker 5: Okay.
Speaker 1: So I've had someone who I knew got lasik, which I know is different than what you're talking about, but they had it was like two weeks of eye pain, and eye pain is supposed to be some of the worst pain you can ever have.
Speaker 3: Like, can they just like stick dead people's eyes and your shit and it'll work.
Speaker 2: Maybe what I had was something called astigmatic carautonomy AK and I asked the doctor, doctor Carrie is Zeal. I used to see him after this. I would see him on TV all the time, and I said, this procedure that you're going to perform on me. How comfortable are you with it? He said, I invented it.
Speaker 1: Oh, very comfortable.
Speaker 2: Okay, he says, I've done lots of these, and then I was like okay. And then after that I would see him on TV in LA from time to time, I would go, oh shit, that's my eyeball guy.
Speaker 1: That's funny. I was kind of tripped out because I went in and I haven't had an eye exam since two thousand and three probably, so everything's changed. And there's these machines are like flashing lights in my eyes, are like going all by themselves and zooming in and like doing all this stuff. And then they showed me this whole three D image of my eye with every one of my optical nerves. I'm like, whoa, it's crazy. Wasn't expecting that. So it was very detailed and yeah, at the end they're like, everything's basically perfect. Here's your bifocals, old lady, I said, thank you.
Speaker 3: The vision test, the pass to get your driver's license is like really the most minimal thing ever. I mean I remember looking at it and everything was fuzzy, but I could still read it, and like, I guess that's just Okay.
Speaker 2: Well, the the trick is that the people giving you the test don't know the alphabet either.
Speaker 1: And don't give a shit if you kill everyone or not.
Speaker 2: So there's you can get it, get away with a lot with that test.
Speaker 1: If you're a Haitian immigrant here quasi legally, you could just drive fucking do whatever you want.
Speaker 2: So, I mean, god, I have a I have an episode coming out on Wednesday called The Epicenter of Hell, which is talking about Haiti and the history of Haiti and the problems with Haiti, with the intelligence nice levels. It is, it is. It's first of all, it's you have to almost like do a complete preface beginning at the beginning of the episode, like I'm sorry if I'm going to offend a bunch of people, but what I'm going to say is just science, and you're going to be offended, but deal with it. Yeah, And it gets into like the IQ levels, and the IQ levels in Haiti are such that over fifty percent of the population are ineligible for the death penalty because they are technically retarded. In the United States, they would be ineligible or the death penalty. It's an average IQ of sixty five. Holy Jesus car retarded as eighty depending on the scales God depending on the scale. Depending on the scale you go off of, it's anywhere from like eighty is retarded to like seventy is the beginning of retarded. But it doesn't matter. I mean, you're you win. The average when the median a e IQ is in is when when it takes five standard deviations to get to genius from where you are. That the the math behind it shows that genius level IQ the type of IQ that will get you in de mensa. Statistically speaking, there are only three people in Haiti that will qualify out of a country.
Speaker 3: Of ten sounds generous out of a.
Speaker 2: Country of ten point six million people.
Speaker 1: I've told this story before, but when I flew over Haiti to the DR, I didn't realize that difference between them, and I had no idea, you know. And as we're flying in, I could literally trace the border with my finger because you could see, like, here's devastation, no trees, nothing living, just nothing, and then just burden vibrant over on the d R side of things. So Haiti was trashed even back then, I don't feel like that was like twenty fourteen maybe or so, and.
Speaker 3: Just definitely, they definitely legally need to examine a potential you know, retarded exception for slavery, like for sure, and just call it special employment.
Speaker 2: It's the lowest IQ in the Western hemisphere. It's also the obviously lowest medium income, it's the lowest on everything.
Speaker 3: So what we was talking about was.
Speaker 2: Every every measurable.
Speaker 3: CBE. I was suggesting that they make an IQ exception for slavery and that it's okay to make retarded people slaves. Would you agree with that?
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 4: Well, here's here's the deal.
Speaker 3: Okay, there is a certain special employment.
Speaker 4: Yeah yeah, And look, there's a certain subset of people that the only reputable skills they're gonna have is grunt work, and that's okay.
Speaker 3: And they're gonna need a lot of guidance in twenty four hours surveillance.
Speaker 4: Right Yeah. Yeah, I mean I believe I can give him that guidance. I'm the type of guy. But I mean, I mean, it's just serious, and you know that kind of now that you said that, it kind of hits me because every time, you know, you go on TikTok or Instagram of these social media platforms, you're like Oh, you're stupid. If you work a nine to five, here's what you do. I'm like, well, if everybody was able to do like exactly what you did, then then we wouldn't have shit like you won't be honest, like like nobody would have anything. So it's like, are they really stupid or do we need people to do like lower level jobs grunt work? You know, it's just kind of the way it is. And didn't mean that you can't have a fulfilling life. Yeah, you know what I'm saying. And you're doing that grunt work you don't ever make, you know, one hundred thousand dollars a year, you don't never make, you know, fifty eighty millions. Didn't mean that you can't have a fulfilling life. It didn't how much money you've made and whatever you garnered on this planet didn't determine whether you had a great life or not.
Speaker 1: To be honest, the problem. The problem is so if we have like a few people who are at genius level anywhere, and then we have most people are average or below by definition, then and then you have done in Krueger, then you have a retarded society like there, And I don't know if anyone solved how to make society better when literally half the population is closer to retarded, right, like, right, and we don't. I was just talking about this. I was like, I and I think people think I'm such an asshole when I talk about this, but I'm like, there are people who are stupid, and those people are too stupid to know that they're stupid. And then they're also too stupid to know what you are talking about, what you mean, and what you're actually saying. But then they think you're stupid because you don't make sense to them, and they think the people who make sense to them are smart because it makes sense to them, right, This is like Donn and Krueger, And so the smartest people are and then often they're actually just outright attacked or shunned or pushed out or right they're crazy. Hopefully someone's not shooting outside my house right now. That's what it sounds like. This is happening right now. But anyways, all the smart people get pushed out, all the stupid people right to the top, and then we just have this idiot society.
Speaker 4: Right right, And and that's I don't know, That's that's why I always say like, uh, oh, we're gonna dismantle the system. I'm like, the system will return because it almost has to, you know what I'm saying. As much as much as people like, uh, the anarchy side, no rollers, niggas would be lost, they'd be just they'd be just wandering around here aimlessly.
Speaker 1: But anarchy doesn't mean no leaders. It means no rulers. You don't have leaders no matter what you do. It's human nature. We're pack animals. We're gonna have a leader period.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but the leader ends up becoming a ruler eventually. I mean, interest is what it is. I mean, all you need to do is garner no support. And as as much as we like to say that we've got people out there with good hearts, power corrupts almost everybody. That's kind of what it is.
Speaker 1: Stupid people, yeah, and smart people. The smart people are corrupt and that's why they got into getting power, and the other people get corupt because they're.
Speaker 2: This is this is where you get a combination of both of them, right, especially with Haiti, because you get a a demographic that's on the lower side, and then you get Bill Clinton coming in and stealing all the money out of the place.
Speaker 1: And the babies and the children, and that too.
Speaker 2: Of course, that the twenty ten seven point two earthquake killed two hundred and twenty thousand Haitians, left one point five million homeless, and thirteen point three billion was pledged by international donors. They collected nine point nine billion, they spent three hundred million. The rest of it disappeared.
Speaker 4: Jesus Christ, I'm pretty sure it went to a good calls.
Speaker 2: If by good cause you mean the Cayman Islands Bank account of Bill Clinton, then yes, you are correct.
Speaker 4: That's a pretty good call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, pretty good.
Speaker 1: He plays a saxophone, so it's okay, he's cool.
Speaker 3: Like the money hasn't changed anything about their lifestyle at all, no matter how much they have. So I don't understand.
Speaker 1: Like I don't either. I there is this theory, you know, that the that the okay, the moon landing is fake is a scia and intentionally bad shitty stuff is put out to make us think like, yeah, that definitely looks fake. This is fake, and the flatter thing is a syop, and that all these syops go into the largest syop of all, which is making people believe that we're not only at the height of civilization, but that it's very likely to continue when actually there's an a league group of people who knows that cataclysmic cyclical cataclysm is inevitable and that all society is going to be destroyed.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, and so until that happens, Yeah.
Speaker 1: Their whole goal is to siphon as much money as possible into black budget op so that they can create underground bunkers all around the world so that some of them will survive the coming catastrophe. And that's my favorite one of all so far, because A would be a great book to read, and B what's fun to think about, and B it actually makes like some of the darkest shit like possibly actually like for the highest intention. Still doesn't make it fun to live through, but it's interesting to think about.
Speaker 4: I got one issue with that is that when whenever this cataclysmic event happens and everybody gets wiped out, as fucker's in the bunker and going work, don't work. Now, you think they gonna go out there and rebuild this planet with their fucking hands. No, They're gonna need to get They're gonna need to keep some grunts, you know what I'm saying. They're gonna need to some grunts over the head and put them in incubators and you know, forced them to appropriate.
Speaker 3: You know what, they don't think that far ahead. They're like Neanderthals.
Speaker 1: They like people survive either way. Remember, motherfucker got a flash frozen some body, I don't remember what they call him, but he's like food still digesting in his stomach. And he was he has been clearly like running for miles through the ice and then got flash frozen. Like now we found him. That motherfucker was gonna survive the ice age. Somebody survived the ice ages.
Speaker 3: You think they tried to do You think they try to bring him back to life?
Speaker 1: Maybe?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I think some secret program. For sure.
Speaker 1: You need to know what these humans are, like how we can serve.
Speaker 4: That's just starting on a fucking movie right there. That's just starting with how stars.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and he's got a virus as.
Speaker 4: Yeah, a bunch of white and this is it. A bunch of white people get interested always all the way.
Speaker 2: And he's got a frozen he's got a frozen parasite up his ass that gets melted.
Speaker 4: There he is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, always, it's always the case. My people love to stick their nose into things that doesn't concern them. They just have to.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what was it they're talking about going up there and oh yeah, we found a body that and we thought and had a Spanish flu in his uns, so we let we're gonna try to recreate it.
Speaker 1: I'm like, what are you talking.
Speaker 4: About, man? Y'all just said it wiped out all these folks, and it's like, yeah, man.
Speaker 2: This is sion we have we have we hated ourselves. We hate ourselves. I'm sorry, I let you know that about my people.
Speaker 4: You know what this? I wondered this and it just popped up in my mind the other day. If the Europeans wouldn't have came over here with America right now be a third world country.
Speaker 3: Yes, it is a third world country.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about, man, I'm talking man is ship? Man. We ain't out here in fucking damn and fucking Lincoln dirt and ship. Yeah yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Mean we are one e MP away from that happening thirty days from now.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 1: I'm like, whether from the sun or from nefarious forces.
Speaker 3: Life, do feel like we're walking on like a bridge of glass that's like cracking and we're like like walking on the ice in like that fucking Batman movie, you know, Death or Exile.
Speaker 2: Oh okay, that's great, everything's fine.
Speaker 1: Everything.
Speaker 4: I mean, we don't we don't think the Native Americans would have gotten ship done.
Speaker 2: No, I'm not.
Speaker 1: It's not even like a race thing. It's just like a guns, germs and steel thing, like look at look at what had been happening already, Like right right, I'm not even saying one is like better than the other. Honestly, I'm not sure. Sometimes I wish I lived in a TP on a fucking planes eating buffalo and ship.
Speaker 4: But a lot when they wake me up in the morning and be like, hey, you know, we got to go on this three day hood, I'm like, you know what I'm saying, at least half of us don't make it. At least half of us die every time we go on the hook.
Speaker 1: But you know whatever, I mean, that's like God, I like whole planets off that way.
Speaker 4: Yea years the Newest Predator movie, you know, when they went back to the dayn Native American times. I liked that one and they go out there hunting fucking mountain lions and ship. I'm like God, they with a stick. You see that that's the that's ultimate. People like, yeah, I'm a hunter. I'm like, no, man, I want you to go out there with a spear and hunt. I want you to hunt that deer with a spear. When you take one dawn with a single spear and I'm like, you're the man. Yeah, shoot it from you know, three hundred yards away, and then.
Speaker 1: You made the spear yourself, and you like shot that ship and burnt in whatever you have to do to it.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I want folk to do. Hey, that that I wonder if we could, I may be able to start like a reality show with that.
Speaker 1: See, this is the thing. There's like automatic then standards. I mean like if you can't fucking like talk, think like survive, you know, do ship, then like you died and like no one cares.
Speaker 2: I point out the obvious flaw that you cannot bring a movie or a show out in this current scenario with a black guy throwing spears. Yeah OK, no black guy's throwing spears will get you in a lot of trouble.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I am so as long as I call.
Speaker 2: We're not allowed to talk about it. We're not allowed to commentate on it. We're not allowed to like have an opinion about it. We're like that guy throws the spear better than the other guy who throws the spear.
Speaker 4: You know, yeah, would actually I actually have to have somebody do a voice over every time I talk, because when they hear me talk.
Speaker 2: They're gonna think you're white. Yeah he's not.
Speaker 4: Oh man, that's all right. I think it'd be a good show today. You know what I'm saying. Just go in there and just say hey. It's like, hey, just I'm gonna give you a blade. I'm gonna put you in the arena with this deer and you just go at it, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: At I get killed by the deer probably.
Speaker 4: Oh that thing is stump you today, but they kick you about five times and a head you'd be dating.
Speaker 2: I've watched those videos of people trying to like talk to kangaroos like hey, there's a kangaroo, come over here, kangaroo, and the kangaroo just keeps the ship out of them and just beat some have to death kicking.
Speaker 1: Mystery you like, that's their whole goal is to slice your belly open.
Speaker 2: There that they're the they're the deer that went to prison as as they've pointed out in those pictures that they're like hardcore deer.
Speaker 1: Act as fuck.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. When you go to Australia, they have roobars on the front of all the cars, just big reinforced bumpers that are used to throw anything it hits, just force it down to the ground, because if you hit a kangaroo, it's like hitting a person and it'll come through the windshield and kill you. So you have to knock it down. So every all the cars in Australia have you know, you Australian people are there to listen this year, nodding in agreement. You know what I'm talking about. I've been to Australia. You have to knock these things down or else they will come through the windshield and you will die as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, But like you, I don't get how Australia is so hard. They've got like the jellyfish and the sharks and the fucking fish that will kill you, and like the kangaros will kill you, like the koalas might kill you, the snakes, the spiders, like there's nothing but death there. It's the least hospitable land. You can't fucking work the farm on this shit as hard as hell. And those people gave up their guns.
Speaker 2: I know. You will see on the side of the road. You will see dead kangaroos, and you will see dead koalas all over the place. They all tried to cross the road. They fuck around and find out. And koalas are mean as hell too, by the way.
Speaker 1: I've heard this. Yeah, like they're actually stinky little mongrels that carry disease.
Speaker 2: And like hopped up on eucalyptus, all strung out and angry if you pull them away from it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just the eucalyptus get them high.
Speaker 2: Yeah, totally. They are. Yes, they are strung out on eucalyptus. They are.
Speaker 3: They are.
Speaker 2: They're nasty meat. And of course you know as an America, Oh, they're the cutest. I want to see him. I want to hold Everyone's like, you don't want to hold one of these, mate, And you're like why, They're like they'll claw your fucking eyes out. O. H okay, Well then I'll just look at one. And they're like, yeah, you should just look at him. I'm like, really, they're they're dangerous. He's like they're super dangerous.
Speaker 4: Especially when they see this this big white dude walk up to him, they like.
Speaker 2: Claw him immediately.
Speaker 4: I need to get him out of my area, in my space.
Speaker 2: Absolutely crackers in my face.
Speaker 4: It's like, oh, hell no, him like one hand on me, I will call.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But that's what.
Speaker 4: Most animals are, you know. We just because we domesticated so much to people just feel like they can domesticate everything. Like I see the people like, oh, I thought I picked up a little key and it turned out to be a black panther and they got this panther in their house.
Speaker 3: I'm like, that'd be read.
Speaker 2: I would love that. I'm a cat fan right.
Speaker 4: Right until this Sunbach just figures out that right real hungry today.
Speaker 2: I did wake up a couple of days ago and my mom's cat was licking my arm.
Speaker 4: I was trying to figure out how to eat you man.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know that my mom's cat is the mother of my two cats, so I have a little history with it, but she'll still try to eat me. I think she's I think she was sizing me up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: This the second time I've caught her licking my arm in the morning. So if something happens, She'll like.
Speaker 1: I don't know, he might not be sleeping, it might be dead. I might just need to eat this guy. I just let's start. Let's start on eating him and see how it goes. Yeah, so I guess a former candidate for the Assembly District thirteen and thatta them Miller was just arrested for possible Trump third assassination attempt. This is a Democrat politician.
Speaker 2: It happened in Coachella. Yeah, my home home ish, my home area.
Speaker 1: Like at the festival or just the location. I mean, is that happening right now or like I don't know anything.
Speaker 2: No, it's not happening right now. That that happens in April May.
Speaker 3: I saw Fish a rally.
Speaker 2: You saw Fish at Coachella. I used to be able to stand in my bus. I could stand in the in my backyard and I could hear Coachella going off.
Speaker 1: Do you smell like Petulian pussy?
Speaker 2: Smelled like dirty pussy?
Speaker 4: What I mean?
Speaker 1: Is that not an accurate description of Coachella?
Speaker 2: Pretty much? Yeah, you know it is.
Speaker 1: That's why I've never had.
Speaker 2: An inaccurate description. You said, Paul Petuli, have you been doing grateful dead Come conserted. There's there's a very particular I am so sorry to anyone who likes Patrulia. I don't understand it. I hate it.
Speaker 1: It smells like not dirt smells good, and it smells like worse than that. So I don't understand even why people wear it. It's gross.
Speaker 4: Is this is this like?
Speaker 2: Is this like some grainary it's a hippie smell. It smells like essential, kind of like pot but kind of like, yeah, it's an essential oil.
Speaker 1: It sounds like rotten. It's not like rotting food mixed with dirt mixed with.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you smell it, and what you know, what you immediately realize is that there are no showers in the vicinity exactly. It smells like filth.
Speaker 1: It's strong enough to overcome the stinky non showered smell, and that's fine. Started wearing.
Speaker 2: That's exactly what it is. It's it's an essential oil shower shower.
Speaker 4: Okay, so hold on, So we've got that the combination of this pet chili with as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, correct, because girls typically where it's a very girly scent. It's not something that a guy would be wearing unless so we got.
Speaker 4: We got so we got Uncleannes trying to mask it with the pachuli.
Speaker 2: Yes, correct, Yeah, for on a three day ticket Friday, Saturday, Sunday ticket.
Speaker 4: So I guess cuts still cuts through the wait.
Speaker 2: Till Sunday, Just wait till Sunday, wait till Sunday evening.
Speaker 4: This ought to cover it up, he said.
Speaker 2: The chill the chill out tent is takes on a different smell, just a combination stanch nail.
Speaker 4: That's all.
Speaker 1: Like, there's there's other strong smells that are good, like amber. Amber is a fantastic smells, very strong. There's so many things you can do, guys, like just we should ban pechuli, not allowed it anymore.
Speaker 2: Just smoke pot. I mean you're saying you're sending the same signal. Let's be honest.
Speaker 1: It's true and it sells way better, way better, way better.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I guess that's fair enough. And this is this happens at these fist of os.
Speaker 2: Sure, yeah, I mean any of them E. D. C. Electric Daisy, Carnival, Dead and Company Fish, anything where the band has a propensity towards marijuana, the audience will smell like plants.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the people don't leave to go home and wherever.
Speaker 2: They correct, well, they they in the general area. It's a tent, it's the back of the car in a van, someone else, someone else, this van on pile of steaming trash, wherever. It doesn't matter. Yeah, when I saw the Dead, you should go.
Speaker 1: You'll love it.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't think you know me very well. And I saw the Dead in ninety one ninety two in Vegas. They were just the people were broadcasting or people were, you know, having their their hotel rooms. I could tell. We're out on the sidewalks right in front of like circus, circus and places like that. I was like, oh is this wait, are you at your hotel? Oh wait, your hotel? Is that you're staying in front of the hotel? I got it, I got it. They had great They had great merch though. The Dead had great merch for the Vegas shows with like the slot machines and all the coins coming out and everything.
Speaker 4: So hmm.
Speaker 1: There's like a whole subculture now called wook do you guys know this? It's like it's lucky Yeah, I guess. I mean, I'm not really sure, but it's like whate Yeah, it's like white boy hippie whatever. But like the cool thing about it is it's hella positive, Like it's like really positive and social, which I think like we could lament that about the younger generations that they're like kind of lost in electronic hell and like don't know how to make eye contact or talk, and this is like the complete opposite. So whatever its faults might be, and if there's a lot of petuli there, you know, there might be many, but but it's like pretty cool. Actually younger people are really into being that social and positive. And I don't know, I like it. I like I would where are they doing it?
Speaker 2: Where are they going? What are they doing?
Speaker 1: These types of festivals, they're like trade fairs, barter fairs. Like I bet there's a lot of love and light, like pathologically love and light people there. I bet, like, uh, you know, there's five D ascension going on or whatever and that kind of stuff. But I think it's much more like the hippie let's like do hemp twining? What's that called macromates?
Speaker 3: Sounds like a bunch of mental illness and it.
Speaker 1: Could it could be could be there healing through it, So healing healing.
Speaker 4: Yes, Yeah, I mean there's been a whole lot of bad guys. Oh yeah, this is the way to heal the world.
Speaker 2: It's like, and start with your ATM card, take out as much money as possible.
Speaker 4: It's a help heal the world. It's like, I'm just always skipped.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're if it's not actually making you change your behaviors, attitudes and mannerisms or practices, then it's bullshit. And actually even if it is, sometimes it's still going to be bullshit. I remember someone telling me that they were like, yeah, we accidentally ended up in a cult. I was like, how do you accidentally end up in a cult? And they were like, well, it was supposed to be therapy, and then it became like family therapy, and then it became extended family therapy.
Speaker 2: And then then.
Speaker 1: Like that, Yeah, I was like, damn, how far did this do you guys go? And they're like we each had our own like list of things we had to do at like like at QS, like if someone said this to us, we had to do this, and I was just and then we realized like we weren't in therapy. We were just being like taken for a ride and charged lots of money to.
Speaker 3: Do a lot of weirdos over the years, but we never got to the orgy phase.
Speaker 1: You never got to the cult orgies too bad.
Speaker 4: Hey, well that's good because I mean you got I mean you got to do the man on man action too.
Speaker 1: Oh dude, that's the finest thing.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 4: There's a couple in there.
Speaker 3: Negativity.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well you was. You was hoping it was just you and like twenty.
Speaker 3: It's always how it is.
Speaker 4: Ah, that's too much work.
Speaker 3: Yay.
Speaker 4: I appreciate those guys. You say that there was one day, but the Ducci thirdly, he said, yeah, I slived with three thousand women.
Speaker 2: I'm like, god, dude, I met a guy back in it. We were all hanging out. All my friends were hanging out with this group and we we wound up in some weird situation where we met these people. We wound up going to a club with these guys. They're super nice, nice guys, and this one guy was like, damn man. Like, we went to this club and it was like a total Hollywood Friday night club type thing, and this is like mid nineties. We get done afterwards and we start we got into the park. We're leaving the club with these guys and We're like, we're going out and parking lot. We wound up just talking to these two dudes for like, for like forty five minutes, just my like me, three guys, like my friends, my roommates, and these guys that we had never really known before. Asking this guy like what do you do? He's like, I'm a porn star, Like get the fuck out here. He's like, no, I really am. And I was like, I was like, holy shit, Like we recognized this dude. We're like, this is one of the one of the top male porn stars working scene penis you know, I mean, and if you watch porn in the nineties, there's like five guys. Yeah, basically Peter North being one of them. This was not Peter North. Though I did Valet park his car. It was a huge deal for me. I thought it was a major that was but it wasn't it. But we were just like, dude, we would ask him like that. We're just like, tell us some stories. He tell us these stories, just crazy stories, and we're like we're like, are you okay. He's like, I'm a sex addict and I was like really. And I'd come to the club with him in his BMW where he was playing like Beethoven or Mozart or something. I was fully expecting it to be like guns n' roses. He was a totally chilled out guy. He's like, I have a huge problem. I'm a sex addict. I was like, what do you mean. He's like, I have to have sex like ten times. I was like the fuck out of here. He's like no, seriously, And he would go through his daily routine and in all of this and he'd say, like, you know, and then I'll go like film two scenes for work, and then I'll go out and get a whore, and then I'll go out and get another whore, and then I'll go home and fuck my girlfriend, and then I'll go out and beat some chicken club. And I was just like, like, the whole time I was having all this anxiety, I was like, this felt like it just felt like a lot of extra work. The whole thing just sounded so much, so exhausting, and I was like, dang man, like because we were laughing, like oh man, it'd be great to be important. And then we met this guy and we're like, this poor dude is tortured by it. This dude is like he is he is like, first of all, it's the only job in the world he should have.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he's perfect for it.
Speaker 2: He's perfect for it, and and and even the job wasn't enough for him. I was just like I was in awe. I was like, dang man, what a crazy life? Yeah know, I mean, and I was like, how many movies have you do? It's like I've done like thousands of pornos.
Speaker 4: It's never anything lady like. I mean, I don't know a number three. You listen, that thing's fake throwing up. It's just like.
Speaker 1: Rich foods.
Speaker 2: Yes due. This guy was was well hydrated.
Speaker 1: He wasted energy because like, dear god.
Speaker 4: It's sad's gotta hurt. He had to walk around with the damn ice pack for say.
Speaker 2: You guys can look him up. You know him by his his male porn name t T Boy. He was a big porn dude in the nineties.
Speaker 5: He was.
Speaker 2: He's the nicest guy too, Like, couldn't have been nice.
Speaker 4: And a straight at it gotta hit ten times today up.
Speaker 2: Addict, He was like, I am addicted.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 3: He killed him a huge problem?
Speaker 4: Did he really?
Speaker 3: Did he really?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 2: Fuck?
Speaker 4: I can believe that sucks.
Speaker 2: He's super nice. Dam we we we met him at a at a club, but I was with my roommate was right behind me. We walked by. You remember fay Resnik from the OJ Simpson trial. You remember that she was like one of OJ. She was one of like Nicole Brown Simpson's friends. My friend I walked, we walked right by her. She's right there in my hear my roommate, what's up? Strawberry strawberry neighborhood?
Speaker 3: Ho like that?
Speaker 2: And she just looks like she just walks right off. It's like, God, damn, dude, take it easy on her. She's been through a lot. He's like, fuck that bitch. I was like, you know, lived by the sword, died by the sword. You go out to a nightclub in l A, you get called all kinds of things.
Speaker 1: That's fair, Okay, I have to play you guys this. If you haven't seen it yet, have you seen this? Uh? It's I was calling it a documentary. It's clearly AI generated.
Speaker 5: And here we go, Oh, oh, is he not a fair?
Speaker 1: It's almost over.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I gotta wonder if any of these people up at the top, did they any of these they actually like each other?
Speaker 6: Nah?
Speaker 1: I love it the Door Brothers. I don't know who they are, but it was pretty even though it's AI generated, Like you had to put all of that input in there to get like the pizza references.
Speaker 3: That's how I knew it was AI. The Domino's box was wrong.
Speaker 2: Oh was it?
Speaker 4: That's what That's what gave it away.
Speaker 1: I mean, otherwise, could be a documentary. You know, these people go do weird ship together and they're all friends at the top, even if they have to play enemies on TV.
Speaker 4: Maybe allegedly.
Speaker 1: And someone made the best comment. I saw about it with someone and I was thinking this when I was watching it too, was like, this is like ipet Goat, but for like a much smaller attention span and without maybe as positive of a conclusion, but it is kind of it's kind of I pet Goat ish. Have you guys seen ipet Goat old school? If you haven't, you should, I pet Goat. It's like I It's like I Robot, but I come a pet Goat. It's it's like twenty eleven. I want to say, it's like what, I don't know, eight minutes. Yeah, it's pretty short, so this one's even more condensed. But that one is like ritch with symbolism. It's crazy actually, like you can find ten I'm sure there's like hundreds of hours of analysis on this one little film because there's so much in it.
Speaker 2: Charlie I muted, Oh, I'm just nodding an agreement. Yes, yes, I pet Goat is fantastic.
Speaker 1: It's pretty good. It's pretty good. This is like almost is good. But it's like interesting that it's AI generated too.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 1: I like that Elon Musk had his like avenger. I don't know ever, little like eye things on pretending to save the world.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you say about the X that he he really put an X on the Empire State build and whatever.
Speaker 3: I think that's fake.
Speaker 2: They put an They put an X on his building in San Francisco, and in that picture they put an X. They put an X through some kids with Bill Gates. They put a red X through a picture of a kid with Bill Gates in front of it on the Twitter building.
Speaker 5: No On.
Speaker 2: In the video oh that we were just watching, there's a picture of a kid with a red X through its face behind Bill Gates, which is perfect because you know he's trying to murder children all over the world, all over the world. He has murdered children all over the world, especially in India. He's given four hundred and ninety six thousand children polio with his polio vaccine that actually gave them polio. And he's killed tens of thousands of human beings in India and has paid them the legally mandated minimum, which is one thousand dollars per dead child. Bill Gates is paid off to the families. So it's not an incorrect component of that video to show red exes through the faces of dead children behind Bill Gates, because wherever Bill Gates goes, dead children follow.
Speaker 1: Yes, like when we're researching the disease, we're researching what happens when we give kids disease and they die, Like dude.
Speaker 4: Dark he said he was there to hail.
Speaker 1: Help help lower the population. And it's interesting how open he is about it. There's that famous now kind of snippet from his one of his Ted talks or whatever, and he has the equation and like one of the equation is like he's like, if we could get population down by like ninety percent, and we'll be good. And you're like, holy, it's not edited, it's not ai Like that's what he literally said, and people.
Speaker 4: Like crappy, they're just gonna say that you took it out of context and.
Speaker 2: What he was saying.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, there's a different way to interpret it. Ninety percent less humans.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well it's like you could. You could try to take Henry Kissinger out of context too in his nineteen seventy four memorandum too, where he says that the United States policy towards the Third World should be that of depopulation. So you can take that out of context. Yeah, well, what he really meant was not depopulation, but he wrote depopulation.
Speaker 4: You can do, you can do to tam Waltz thing here, I misspoke.
Speaker 2: I'm silly. What did he say? I'm a knucklehead. I'm a knucklehead. Oh, I'm just a knucklehead. No, you're a fucking fraud and the world is about to see you for who you truly are.
Speaker 3: So I think every day it gets harder and harder for them to stack this election and to steal it. So how do you think they're going to end up stealing it? Because they're trying, Well, they.
Speaker 1: Make sense more dangerous, right, Yeah, they've actually said, like I always think, whatever they're saying is going to happen to them, is what they're doing or what they plan on doing, right, because that's how narcissists works. So they have said there's gonna be polling day violence and violence at the polls and violence over before we even get the results or whatever. So I'm guessing that's what they're planning, right. How they're gonna pull it off, I mean, they just moved in, like I don't know how many tens and tens and ends of thousands of fighting age people.
Speaker 3: This whole voting thing is stupid. We just need to have the benevolent dictator who has all of our best interests at heart and will our enemies.
Speaker 4: Rolling family, the Rolling family.
Speaker 3: Yeah, but ones that are on our side about everything.
Speaker 2: I've got. I've got a good quote in the in the new book I'm working on from this guy who's talking about his suggestion is a benevolent artificial intelligence that will take over the decision making capability of the government temporarily in order to put all the good things in place, and then it will stand down and hand over the power to voluntarily to everyone else. And I read this and I was like, this is quite possibly the dumbest quote I've ever read in my entire life, like talk about somebody who is detached from reality. There's a guy in Wyoming's going to fix it.
Speaker 1: There's a guy in Wyoming who's running on like he's once become the mayor of one of the white it's a bigger Wyoming city too, I can't remember which one. His whole platform is if he's elected, he'll let AI be the judge and like come up with the ways to fix like different laws and do all a sudden. He's like all of its AI. It'll cut down on government, on bureaucracy, on spending, and.
Speaker 3: Want to people's limbs off and stuff. It'll come up with weird ship like that. I'm throwing you.
Speaker 1: I'm sure interesting.
Speaker 4: That'll make it have a damn purge event before you know it, it'd be like, well sh it, just twelve hours, you know it goes straight to the straight movie to purge. Just do that for a days.
Speaker 3: Wyoming is a weird place. It's the biggest city, only has sixty thousand people in it. I'm like empty an yeah, I'm like, is it really worth even having a city for the few people? What are you doing? Could do you even have a Walmart? I mean, do you guys even Walmart? Ship?
Speaker 2: Listen, be quiet. It's good for corporations.
Speaker 4: Don't Starbucks, McDonald's.
Speaker 3: They won't let you live there if you're not a Republican.
Speaker 1: Don't they have the most millionaires for like millionaires and billionaires of any other states?
Speaker 2: Oh, probably in Jackson Hole Jackson.
Speaker 3: Oh my god. I look at Jackson Holks and I got how much could it possibly be? The cheapest rental was like six grand a month.
Speaker 2: It's super expensive.
Speaker 1: So they must they must pay for their like private assistants or whatever they're called to, like, they pay for their rent because no one can afford that, even on private assistant I.
Speaker 3: Wonder how much. I wonder how their cops get paid. I mean, that's gotta be a cush cop gig.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's probably saying that, don't they like sit up like their LLC is like in a different state and ship like that.
Speaker 2: Mhm.
Speaker 4: And that's probably one of those states you can set it up.
Speaker 3: Wyoming is now like probably the best place in the country to set up a LLC.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean it's a good place for that stuff.
Speaker 3: It's the only place in the carry where you can have an anonymous corporation.
Speaker 1: I should have done.
Speaker 3: Your company gets your company gets viled, and it goes on the state. You know, Secretary of State has all the records, but the only people that have your name is your registered agent, so and so, basically as a layer of protection, which I thought about.
Speaker 2: That for Macro Productions. But I was like, with difference doesn't make I'm doing a podcast where I talk about my ship. Doesn't do me good.
Speaker 3: It only benefits you if you live there because there's no there's no income tax.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but so do you have to live there?
Speaker 1: Can you just have a po box there?
Speaker 2: You don't, You don't have to as a corporation. I know that I know somebody who who is whose corporation?
Speaker 3: Who's but the apartment for like five hundred bucks a month. So if you have the money, you just get the apartment. You could sit there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you can make it look like you lived there if you needed to. But I talked to this guy. I was like, you're based in Wyoming. He's like, no, my business is based in Wyoming. I live in San Diego. I'm not stupid, Like, oh okay, sorry, I was like I didn't know I thought you might live in Wyoming. He's like, what the funks matter with you?
Speaker 3: The thing that sucks about Wyoming is like the real estate didn't even go there. Like I've looked at Cheyenne and Casper, and the real estate sucks. It's looks not good at all. Poor, a lot of old stuff. I mean, I didn't see it.
Speaker 2: There's not a lot of those people are smart. Those people are the last that are going to get bothered. They're out of the way of everything. They're they they're nobody's thinking of of taking Wyoming.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and it's there's some beautiful parts of Wyoming. I mean, Yellowstone, it's got Titons, it's got the Wind River Valley, it's got the Thermopolis is actually really interesting. It's all hot springs over there. Yeah, and people apparently. This is what I learned too, is they have the highest number of suicides.
Speaker 2: The wind makes you crazy. That's why the wind.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I thought Seattle too, but it was no Wyoming.
Speaker 2: We used to there's this homeless guy or something. Whenever the wind would blow. When we were in college, we would call this payphone because we had the phone number to the payphone. We would call the payphone and Hammerhead, the local lunatic who had eyeballs on either side of his head like that, we would call the phone and so that he would answer it and he would scream at the sky because it was windy. Whenever it got windy, the crazy, the homeless people got super frantic and crazy and like revved up. So we would call the payphone and fuck with them.
Speaker 1: So like esoterically, if you want to get into it, wind air is like the mental element, so when there's lots of change in movement, like it actually would make sense on that level, but it also doesn't be in the wind suck worse than any other phone.
Speaker 2: But whatever it was, whenever the wind started blowing, the home less people got amplified by like a factor of three. They were like very angry at everything. It's I don't know why, but we noticed it. We were like, fuck, like, when it's windy, these people get extra crazy.
Speaker 4: I wonder, I wonder if that's where they got the idea for that movie that happened from, because I mean, the wind would start blowing and it was blowing a particular pheromone from the trees, and then you know, folks would offer themselves afterwards. Uhh you ain't seen that movie. Now that happening, Mark Wahlberg. They want a whole lot they want they want a whole lot happening in it. Okay, yes, m night, shyamalo, and they want a whole lot happening in that movie. But you find out later that that was the premise of it. So they tried to uh not stay in the in the path with it down when there.
Speaker 2: Weren't any pheromones in south central Los Angeles. Hormones, just horrors, and that's that's the only thing that was that was revving these people up.
Speaker 1: Speaking of course, uh Kamala Harris has used a World of Warcraft games, not sorry, a World of Warcraft game to drive online views for her Rally, a World Warcraft streaming event.
Speaker 4: She's in my town today right now. Jesus in my town right she's in my town right now speaking at the college.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, you should have been there.
Speaker 2: Why aren't you reporting live?
Speaker 4: I drove back.
Speaker 2: There was no way Inhale that I was Well, there would be tens of people down there, I'm sure, but you still probably get a parking spot right up front.
Speaker 4: No, they had they had a whole lane blocked off. They had cops out there. I mean, yeah, you live to get the severe pat down, you know what I'm saying, like like in the crack and everything.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I.
Speaker 4: Think I get that. Every time they had to have an invitation as well. You couldn't just roll up there, like you had to have a special invitation.
Speaker 2: You had to be paid.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something like that. Yeah, that's a special invitation.
Speaker 2: Well there. I read an interesting article talking about how the people that are showing up at her rallies are the same people. They seem to be from the same place, and they keep getting busted into all these events and that seems to be like a cottage industry of going to Kamala Harris rallies and they're never from the location where the rally is taking place. They're always from six hours outside of town and all.
Speaker 3: How are they tracking? And I guess they're tracking with phones, but I don't know. I don't know how they're doing that.
Speaker 2: I don't know where they're just kept saying these same cell phones are showing up back and it's saying over.
Speaker 1: And over again, I think that's like publicly available because everyone is using it or not. Everyone a lot of people. You're using it for various types of research. I think you just can't know like the name of the person who the phone's attached to, but you can like see, this is a unique phone and here it's moving.
Speaker 2: They first got their their practice with that technology following Fish concerts around Corey. Really, I'm just kidding. Fucking phones are all the same. They're all the same. They go from city to city to city, they're all the same. True, it's true.
Speaker 3: By that logic, Fish is paying everybody to go to their shows.
Speaker 1: Fish is its own economy. Are you guys so excited? This is so exciting. This is going to change the World's going to revolutionize everything everywhere there is now in Star Wars the first ever trans trooper.
Speaker 3: Yeah, like, I'm so over trans gay anything in pop culture.
Speaker 2: Trans clone it's a trans clone, which means that the clone was made and then there was a defect in the clone which made one of them trans. So this is a defective model, so that you should build an entire book around the defective model and make it stunning and brave.
Speaker 1: It's stunning and brave. Oh, it dared to be different. So it's going to change the world. For clones. I bet it was.
Speaker 2: It was made incorrectly because it's a clone and it's supposed to be a certain way, and it wasn't. It was an incorrect version.
Speaker 3: These people are transvestite sex perverts and.
Speaker 2: Predators who don't who don't replicate, and they're an evolutionary cul de sact is George Carlin described.
Speaker 3: And we can make these people slaves either, I mean.
Speaker 2: Have you seen them? They're not I wouldn't work. Ethic is not high on the list.
Speaker 3: Scientific experimentation maybe.
Speaker 2: Scientific experimentation, yes, getting them to be a barista for you. You in perpetuity not gonna happen.
Speaker 3: Every day. War crimes just seem more and more reasonable.
Speaker 4: They don't they are they back on the tables.
Speaker 2: On the table when you deal with there's just a lot of offenses that are going to get time served. That's all I'm saying. Okay, just time served and you're out. You know what I mean. We understand it was a it was a dangerous time.
Speaker 3: These people need help, Like, these people really need help, Like what happened. Don't pop get institutionalized anymore?
Speaker 2: But but but do you do you have an appetite to help them? Or do you feel like, not my problem, not my horse, not my rodeo.
Speaker 3: There's people who are paid for it to be their problem.
Speaker 1: So I feel like, if someone's in front of me, right they're in my life, then yeah, I've chosen for their problems to be at least partially mine. And often actually, if something like this comes up and they're like, you have to talk to me like this, you have to say these words, and you have to do this and this in order to then then they're no longer in my life. But if you if I'm choosing for you to be in my life, like some of your problems are partially mine and I'm down to help you through them, and otherwise.
Speaker 2: No, you have to pay me.
Speaker 1: Some people people are like and you should help and you should do this, and I'm like, yeah, well here's my link you can get on my calendar.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and they give you their pronouns. They're off to the they're anticipating you're going to talk about them behind their back. That's what those pronouns are for for talking about flatter yourself.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to talk about you ever again.
Speaker 5: Ever.
Speaker 2: Unimportant to me the fact that you think that you would be a topic of conversation in my life.
Speaker 6: Is you.
Speaker 2: Assuming too much? Get out of my way.
Speaker 1: I have somewhere else to be, and you've ensured that I will only ever refer to you by your first name forever, no matter what's going on, because I will not use I will not have my speech compelled by.
Speaker 2: You, Steve the tranny, Steve whatever, you know what I mean, Like whatever, it's not going to be. It's not going to be Missus Sprinkles or whatever you want me to call you. You're just going to be Steve the guy with the dick and the miniskirt on. Yeah, who's not fooling anybody. And I'm not playing this game. Get out of my way.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah, I've told this story before. But there was a person who I knew and then I had met them as a female and Nate, I don't know, let's just say their name was Kate, and so that was that. And then a couple months later they were at an event I was at and someone else for some reason felt the need to like reintroduce them to me and be like, oh this is now. Let's just say, Bob, he is done it, huh, And I just looked at her and I was like hmm, and I just turned around and walked away because I'm like, I'm not fucking playing this weird game you guys are in, Like, I don't even want to talk to you ever again. Yeah, he's fucked up also by the way that you're not just telling me that yourself. If you and I have something to talk about, and you and I are going to talk and you want me to know that you've changed your whole identity and I'm supposed to play along with this game or whatever, then fucking say it to my face. You have some other person who knows both of us, like be the go between.
Speaker 2: No thanks, you need a hype man.
Speaker 1: You need a hype man to get through.
Speaker 2: Yep. That's my buddy. Was in a gym at a hotel and and he he said to this dude, damn, is that Ricky Waters over there? And the guy goes, fuck yeah, that Tricky Waters. And that was his buddy, and his entire job was to tell everyone, fuck yeah that Tricky Water is the running back for the Philadelphia Eagles, right and and and this dude, my friend came back. He's like, dude, we need a hype man, We need a guy who just says, who's the fuck yeah guy? And you what's.
Speaker 5: Is that him?
Speaker 4: The fuck yeah?
Speaker 2: That's him? And this is my Chinese friend. So he's he is convinced that when you've made it big, you you, you know you've made it big when you have a hype man who goes everywhere with you to just confirm your existence to people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's awkward for me.
Speaker 4: That is true.
Speaker 2: Of course, that that is that is a joke. Of course we understand that to be a joke and we would never do that really in public. But which is what's funny about it, because of course some people think it's.
Speaker 4: True, like that is absolutely true, Like the more famous somebody gets, the more hype people they have around them, which, to be honest, they serve no purpose, like they don't do anything, They're just there to to be sunky by.
Speaker 2: We would have we had the we had the reverse, the opposite of a hype guy. Back when I was doing my our sports media training in two thousand and one, in two thousand and two, when I would go over to my business partner's house and I'd knock on the door and I'd hear come on in, and I'd open it up, and then Rick Fox would be laying on the couch, who was in the middle of back to back to back Lakers championships, and he would just be laying on our couch because it was a good place to hang out and nobody would bother him, and you'd go, it's the exact opposite of a hype man. You go, Hey, what's up, Rick? How are you sleeping on the couch because your wife threw you out of the house again because you're in the middle of a divorce from Vanessa Williams. I understand, that's fine, you can hang out on our couch.
Speaker 1: You're cool.
Speaker 6: We'll watch we all fortune with you being famous, with the exhausting I'd be like, I can I just be over here in this room with his dog or whatever, like.
Speaker 1: Talk to people.
Speaker 2: It seems it seemed like my partner was friends. My business partner was friends with Matt Damon and Ben Affleck before they were famous, during the writing of Goodwill Hunting, which they wrote on that same very couch, and afterwards, and what he said the biggest difference was was that when they would go out to dinner after the guys were famous, was the positioning of who sat where at the table, because he said, you can't put Matt and Ben in a place at the at a round or square table where they're facing the rest of the restaurant because they'll get bothered all day so you are all night. So you have to put them with their back to everybody, and you have to be strategic and think about that. It's like, I'd have never thought about ship like that. He's like, well, that's.
Speaker 4: A fucking lying man. I mean, I've seen I've seen famous people before, and it's just like.
Speaker 2: People do stupid ship though people do weird stuff.
Speaker 4: Like they they're nothing spatial. I mean, if I pulled out my shot then and pulled the trigger, they're going down just like me. You know what I'm saying. It's just like I ain't I mean, this ain't no superhero.
Speaker 6: Out here, No, But.
Speaker 3: Is that a threat?
Speaker 4: Demon Q. I'm just saying, like, like was it? What's one of the uh hardy boys? Because they're from they're actually from my area. They're from the vast area. And so we had a what they call Farmer's day back home, and we went to an after party and I'll be damned, they were standing there now the first thing that popped in my head is like, fuckers are big, man. They look small on TV. There's like six three two and forty pounds, Like they're huge.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 4: And then I just immediately moved on and like like and like like in our small town, like people want out there bothering, Like a couple of people talk to them, but they weren't like fanboy and and fangirl and all over them. You know what I'm saying. It's just like just it's just guys. You know what I'm saying. Yeah, I mean they're on TV and stuff, but I ain't I ain't super stoked. I'm gonna go and do my thing with people. I know. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: It's just like.
Speaker 2: This is it.
Speaker 4: But people weird?
Speaker 2: Man, Yeah, people in LA. You'd think that people would be a little bit more accustomed to it because it's it's it's just statistically speaking, it's more likely to happen. But it's still weird. It's still weird. It's still weird anyway. I mean, I guess maybe some people are better at playing it cool.
Speaker 5: But but.
Speaker 2: Because my partner did a bunch of commercials that were running all the time, and we would we I mean, I would see he did a Jack in the Box commercial that ran for seven years nationally, seven years. I mean it was great. It was like the score of like an actor's lifetime, you know, like to do work one day and to have it payoff for seven years, greatest thing ever. But he even he would get stopped because people would recognize him for a fucking Jack in the box commercial. People would when I was out, people would stop him for that, and I was My point was, like, dang man, if people would stop you for this, like it's just if they recognize you at all, it's such an interesting thing that they feel obligated to go talk to you, and like the greater the chances of them recognizing you, the greater the chance that they're going to actually come up and talk to you. And I would, like I said, I would see it with him with his with his stupid Jack in the box stuff and or whatever he did Mary Kate Nashley Olsen movies too, and you'd see some of that recognition as well, but it was it was weird, like, dang man, this is this is like one of those things where I would watch it from afar and go ooh I think that like America has this obsession with celebrity, with like being famous or being close to fame or something like that. But I would watch famous people, and I'd watch my friends that were close to them, and so I'd be like two layers removed and it would and even I would see how comfortable and and uh inconvenient the whole thing seemed. I would just go, boy, man, I don't know. I don't know about this fame thing. It just actually looks like it might be way more work than like then benefit. Yeah, like maybe not, because I don't know what the benefit is. Someone sees you and you go hey and then like that's it. But like the inconvenience of having to like go in the back, going through the through the rest, through the kitchen to get into a restaurant, you know, stupid, Like who needs that? Uh?
Speaker 1: I have the opposite, So, like I have multiple times in my life, I'll be like talking to someone famous and then they'll be like do you Eventually they'll be like do you not know who I am? I'm like, oh, no, am I supposed to know you are? Because I don't know people and I don't watch things and I don't listen to things, and so I don't fucking know anybody. And there was actually someone working with me one on one for like a while, and eventually they were like, you know what I love most about you? And I was like what, and they're like, you don't know who I am? And I was like, that's like ominous, Like I didn't know what they meant. And then they told me I don't know.
Speaker 4: Ship should should I know you from something?
Speaker 1: I feel like most people, not most. I don't know how many people would or not. I don't know who watches what, but like people would recognize but I didn't. I was like, no, I don't even know anything. Sorry, or you're welcome.
Speaker 2: I'm usually pretty good about that stuff. I usually am pretty good about recognizing the celebrity people just because I watch a bunch of trash, shit garbage television, Like no I do, though I intentionally do to like dumb, like to just like not think, Like I'll watch ninety Day Fiance and I'll watch uh Bachelor and Bachelorette with my wife and we just goof on those You just fuck with those people just relentlessly. That's a lot of fun.
Speaker 1: It is.
Speaker 2: It is fun.
Speaker 4: Are Risky.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, we're watching Is he still doing it?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Well this ninth season he had somebody doing half of them. But we've sink because I've got the YouTube TV so it so what DV are is every episode that comes on. But we're on season five right now. No, we're in the season four. It's like fifty episodes per season.
Speaker 1: I watched it like that, so it's all normal people anyway, there's like no one to recognize.
Speaker 2: So I've been we were watching this stuff here. My mom has brit Box, which is like the British version of Netflix. It's like all the British BBC, TV, ITV things that the shows that they do, and they think.
Speaker 3: Anything more repulsive.
Speaker 2: But listen, they've got there's a couple shows on there. I'm in agreement with you on most of it, but there's a couple shows in there that are mockumentaries. One of them is called twenty twelve, which is a goof They made it in twenty eleven and twenty twelve. It was the lead up to the London Olympics and it's it's it's shot kind of like The Office, where it's like a documentary, but it's a mockumentary, so it's like a fake documentary where everybody in the office is concerned, like they did that that one and it was just showing all the all the bullshit leading up to the London Games. And then they did a new show that was sort of like a spin off of that has the same a lot of the same characters called W One's one WC or W one C W one A I don't know, something like that, and it's and it's where the same team goes to the BBC and they run their inclusivity division of it, and it's so fucking funny because they're they're fighting over these buzzwords and the buzzwords that are like asking.
Speaker 3: Like what is this?
Speaker 2: What does this mean? It's like, well what means this? And like what is this budget? Well what does this mean? And it's like this they're like how is this different? And they're like, well, this is legacy is different from from advocacy and this and that, and they're trying to like the whole thing is preposterous. So there are sometimes sometimes the TV is good, but it's good because it's making fun of how stupid everything is, and it's so good at capturing the insanity that that you just have to sort of stand in appreciation, and these mockumentaries do a good job of that. I mean that with the lead up to the Olympics and all the things that they were focused on, sustainability and this, and then well, who's the head of sustainability? Is this guy? And everybody's riding their bikes to work and they keep you know, I mean, the whole thing's just fucking great.
Speaker 4: The head of sustainability, oh yeah, oh oh, there's a head of inclusivity, there's a head of diversity, there's ahead of sustainability.
Speaker 2: They're all doing the same job. They get around the boardroom table and they start having a meeting. And the thing that's funny about it is that my mom is deaf, like she can't hear any of it. So we've got the subtitles, and the subtitles, if you read it, it's just brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant, brilliant. Bro It's they're just all say brilliant a million times. But what you notice is that they have a meeting, and the purpose of the meeting is to get an answer about this thing. And they get in this meeting and they all stay brilliant with each other, and then then the meeting's over and they leave. And what you notice at every single meeting, they never answer the question. They never get any resolution to whatever they were supposed to find whatever, and and everyone leaves the meeting feeling like great, awesome, and they nothing ever gets resolved. It's just perfect. It's it's perfect. It's real meeting. It feels like a real meeting. And then it's at the BBC, so it feels like a real meeting inside a real bullshit media company.
Speaker 1: On top of that, Oh, I want to be the head of intersectional justice because it's money.
Speaker 3: Yeah that sounds like nonsense exactly.
Speaker 4: People want it. Hey, you get you get paid, you know, six figures to go in there and frantically do nothing.
Speaker 1: Just make shit up. Yeah, just like the people. Matt Walsh interviewed on I'm I Racist.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Oh did you watch that?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 1: It was super good. I loved it.
Speaker 4: Okay, what you what?
Speaker 2: You watch it on a day?
Speaker 1: They were Uh no, he actually went to the theater. Yeah, I was in the theater here at least I don't know. It's kind of conservative year, so I don't know like what it's like everywhere, but it was I think like the first weekend or so it came out or something. Maybe it was great, but we were literally the only people in the entire part. There was two other people. Actually they left like halfway through. I don't even think they left because they're offended or didn't like it. I think they just were like, yeah, we supported it, we have other ship to do, and like left. It's not riven, but it's funny.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, of course it's not riven. In this Matt Wall she's got dry he like, he's just he's drowned the delivery. But that's as it was.
Speaker 2: Pretty good prey.
Speaker 3: So is he racist or what?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean according to all the people he talks to, all of us are inherently racist. I could have written this is not scripted. It's actually he's going out to talk to these people. He actually gets his diversity, equity and inclusion. I don't remember what it's called, but like some sort of certification, but he's official. Yeah, and he puts on like a van bun and he goes and talks to all these groups and it's it's pretty good. It's people's actual responses. But I could have like written it myself, because that's what every single talking point is what I used to say when I was a communist, Like one hundred percent of them, I was like, yep, I remember that, yep, I remember that.
Speaker 2: Just put together, I just recorded an episode of macroaggressions that have got in a couple of weeks of the ten planks of the Communist Manifesto. So interesting, wild shit, dude. It's a magical thinking going on there.
Speaker 1: Magical. And it took like people who really loved and respected me to be really gentle with like drawing me through some of the logic before I was like, yeah, what the fuck am I saying? Well, like, and I'm an intelligent person.
Speaker 2: I think like, and you're compassionate, and at its core, it hijacks the compassion and uses it for something else. It takes well intentioned people that think it's it is a good idea to make sure that everybody has something. We gotta make sure everybody has something, right, Like, that's the right thing to do. So they look weaponize your compassion and then the next thing you know, you're murdering people who are wearing glasses because you've run out of intellectuals and you think, well, these people wear glasses and they look like they're smart, so it's kill them. And that's where it ends.
Speaker 1: You're actively saying. And this is part of what broke me of actually supporting communism is when I got to start where I'm like, wait, like I kind of get like fucking with the church and breaking some of this up. Maybe at the time that seemed rational to me, but you're not like talking about just people who believe in like soul or right, like heaven or like afterlife or whatever. They're like, no, everyone, every bit of any kind of spiritual thinking will literally be put into or in doctor what do they call it, re education?
Speaker 2: Re education camps? Yeah, education like is your god. The state has to be your god. You can't there can't be any sort of side piece.
Speaker 1: I'll say though the truth, the actual thing that broke me of it completely was just healing myself and not being a victim anymore. Like the victim mentality has to be there or you cannot get sucked into this ship because it's all codependency, that's all it is. So if you're not codependant, emotionally broken, you will not be a communist. And like every single person I worked with, one hundred percent of people in the organization, in the party, like running all the shit, one hundred percent of them were mentally and emotionally damaged, like to an extreme, not just like all of us kind of are like pretty bad, so unhealed.
Speaker 2: But if you're not broken, then they break you in order before they bring you into the cult, because they need to separate you from from any sort of connections that you have to a family, to any sort of any sort of connection you might have. They need to sever that and then reattach it to the state. The state is your family now. And and so they seek out people who have already broken that connection and they offer them an alternative. And for those that still have the connection there they offer to sever the connection and then offer them an alternative too.
Speaker 1: All the young people there were either homeless kids or kids who hated their families.
Speaker 2: Of course, of course, of course, of course, hug your kids, tell your kids you love them so they don't become communists. For real, It's cheap, it's the cheapest way you could do. It's the cheapest thing you could do for this, uh you know, for this experiment where living through.
Speaker 3: Are you saying we can't even make slaves of the communists.
Speaker 2: Well, but I'm telling you, do you want a low quality slave? They're fucking worthless. You can't get them to do anything like they smell like soy and they do jack ship.
Speaker 4: And then the premise everybody can anybody can be breaking.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but that when these these are when you break them, they're pathetic. They don't get like, they don't get like stronger. In the broken places they did, they crumble.
Speaker 4: Damn.
Speaker 3: Well you've been saying, how, go ahead ask you?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 4: Uh, well, you would have to give them a sense of family within that community in order to get them to work, because I mean, what if you think about it, like the slavery aspect, they still lad you have families, so you still have that family dynamic.
Speaker 1: True, this is uh, this is why. Also someone asked me once, did they give you positions of power? The longer you stuck around, you get higher and higher? And I was like yeah, And eventually I was talking in front of like tens of thousands of people in downtown Seattle on a fucking pedestal, the microphone in my hand. I'm like, wait, what the fuck am I doing right now?
Speaker 2: Like, are we scientology?
Speaker 4: Yeah, you'd be able to come to the house, nigga, you know what I'm saying. Ye, but I moved up. I'm in the house now. Shit is.
Speaker 1: One of the leaders in the party actually had a bunch of the young people would come over to her house and like paint and like clean the yard up and whatever, and like you know, she'd pay them. But I was also like, man, this is getting a bit much.
Speaker 2: It's a bit weird, like like fight club, You've got them growing gardens in your backyard.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I also just really wanted to be part of the anti war movement, and that was an easy way to do it.
Speaker 2: Anti war Yeah, I mean that's the That's the thing is that there's a lot of anue into it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you want to everybody likes war when it's killing people they don't like. Okay.
Speaker 1: I have fantasize about having a button that just eradicates all pedophiles at once, Like just would would you press the button? Yes? I would, I'm a psychopath.
Speaker 2: Apparently, would would you press the button to explode the pages of all of the pedophiles. Yes, yes, so here in Fort Collins they get on an airplane.
Speaker 3: They've been pretty cool about about ship here. They don't really get overly political and with the gay stuff. But they just put their first fag crosswalk up.
Speaker 2: It's very crosswalk, you know the.
Speaker 1: Crosswalk?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that if you walk on and get it dirty, you could go to prison for hate fucking speech or some ship.
Speaker 1: What was that person find, like a million dollars or something.
Speaker 3: Every person who any any person who goes a jail for that is just fucking ridiculous. That's ridiculous. I don't know what.
Speaker 2: They send me to prison where they'll be treated like a fucking king for the duration of my incarceration. And you're the dude that shipped all over the rainbow crosswalk.
Speaker 5: Come on in.
Speaker 2: We've got top ramen for days for you.
Speaker 3: What if your dog walks down the street and your dog ships on it.
Speaker 2: What if you happen to have given your dog a bunch of xlax before you right took your dog on a walk across the crosswalk.
Speaker 1: And again and again because he likes to.
Speaker 2: Just go again and again. What if you also joined him and took a ship on the crosswalk yourself to show him how it's done.
Speaker 6: Is that.
Speaker 4: Okay?
Speaker 2: In San Francisco? In San Francisco. In San Francisco, the fine is greater if you get a re I'm not kidding. If you get a ticket for your dog shitting on the sidewalk, then if you get a chi for you sitting on the sidewalk, No, I'm not kidding. Wow, yeah, enjoy little much. You should take that as a challenge. San Francisco. And that I see how much today go out there and ruin somebody's brunch. Just just go out there and determine to just ruin their day.
Speaker 1: You're near a breakdown or you're on like a lot of fentanel. This what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Whatever, you gotta be right right on the cusp, like like I'm not waking up, and like, you know what, they put this rainbow cross wall, so I'm gonna go drop my drawers and ship right on it all day. I'm like that ain't fucking crazy me. At a minute, I went over there and I started pulling pants. Hold on the same. What am I doing?
Speaker 1: It's a bit it's a bit much.
Speaker 5: Do you see that? Guy.
Speaker 1: Do you remember that he like got up on a train turnstile or something and just like people are just streaming by him on all sides and he's just standing up higher than them and like squatting down to like ship off of it onto the floor just in like and no one's doing shit. I'm like, oh, I would run up and just shove.
Speaker 2: Him forehead right in the forehead, just all disoriented with your pants down, You've ship all over the place. Somebody just punched you in the notes for for no good reason.
Speaker 4: The likelihood you have something to wipe is.
Speaker 2: Not my problem. That's his problem right upside the head boom, turn your lights off. You wake up an hour later pants.
Speaker 1: This is like random, but it's fucked up. I keep looking at me, like, wait, why is our rumble? Where are rumble numbers so low? And then I remembered what rumble just did to me. So for no reason at all, I had two separate channels, even though I only have one channel, but for some reason they separated it into two channels, and EAT channel would always get every episode live stream to it uploaded whatever. It's always there. I try to contact people, why do I have two? Can you merge them together.
Speaker 4: What the fuck is this?
Speaker 1: There's nothing no one, nothing, no one, nothing, no one, nothing, no one. And then one of them actually had like I don't even know how many like people, but a couple of thousand I think, I don't remember. That one now is gone deleted, the small one that only has a couple hundred people. That one I got to keep. And so probably all the people who watch us were normally on the other one and now they don't know where the fuck I am.
Speaker 4: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: Yeah, perfect, it happens to me all the fucking time. Nobody else has had that problem. No, that's not even a real problem.
Speaker 2: Well, I had it do something where it split my rumbled channel into like macro aggressions and then macro aggressions. User profile is normal?
Speaker 3: Is that what it does?
Speaker 1: Why did they delete one of mine?
Speaker 2: I don't know why it's doing.
Speaker 4: Rumble is actually pretty rough around the it's.
Speaker 2: The oh okay, okay tribe maybe.
Speaker 4: But so what I have to do when I'm live stayed streaming to Rumble, I have to make sure that it is clicked on x Q four twenty News and Commentary, because it was just regular x Q four twenty people won't actually get it.
Speaker 1: Why why why is this the thing? Why did one.
Speaker 5: Roadways?
Speaker 1: They're both exact same channel as far as I can tell.
Speaker 3: Like if I so, I gave up on the video platforms period, they just all they just look their garbage. All the money is in the fucking audio anyway. So it's like completely pointless to even engage.
Speaker 2: In Rock Fin I think is cooked.
Speaker 1: Yeah, someone in the chat just said Rumble is gonna absorb Rock Finn. Sure, okay, well, I still like won't.
Speaker 2: Have my people back. I still get I still get no views. I on my payout, I think on I'm gonna have to go check just so that I'm certain about this. I got to tell you what my payout is on Rumble. It's legendary payl There is no payout. Well yeah, exactly, that's my point.
Speaker 1: Why they're like, actually ten dollars.
Speaker 3: Exactly paid you out for your all the views that you got that were not considered add ineligible based with their CPM, you'd be getting thousands of dollars per month for the actual views you're already getting. They're just not paying you.
Speaker 5: Have this year.
Speaker 2: This year earned sixty six dollars in eleven cents WHOA for forty two thousand, six hundred and eighty three AD eligible impression impressions AD eligible is not the same as views apparently, right.
Speaker 3: But you'll know every video you have has an add on it though.
Speaker 2: Right, but magically some of them are eligible, but most of them aren't. Of them you don't get paid on. So I mean, I didn't join Rumble to make money.
Speaker 3: I joined in order to get that. You gotta pay everywhere, and you got to pay the ten dollars a month to even get any money at all. You got to have a premium plan because I know you can like four episodes of a month, right, we upload content the every day we had to pay.
Speaker 2: I upload eight episodes, sixteen episodes a month, so something every other day something.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know the plan. The platforms are pretty are pretty weak across the board. And there's a reason why they're weak as well, and why they're not paying out is because they're too busy giving people like Cassa not forty fifty one hundred million dollars, you know what I'm saying. Yeah, kicks too busy giving Lieutenant Dan a two million dollar deal and Haley whalech a day five million dollar deal. I'm like, what the fuck is on a dick?
Speaker 2: I believe?
Speaker 4: Yeah she says she says she hot tooies and it's like, oh, yeah, she five million dollars.
Speaker 2: I'm like, what, I am going to admit to being a bit of a tiny bit of a hater on this because you know how fucking hard it is to work, how hard you work to grow a podcast audience, and for someone to just start a podcast and it instantly start at number three, Yeah, is admittedly on my end, a bit hater ish, but that's just such dog shit, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Okay? Well, also, okay, how much fucking people have they stolen from my YouTube? Watch people like go down and down all the just like removing subscribers left and right. People tell me I have had to resubscribe to your channel like tens of times.
Speaker 2: You have the worst story about this of the of of anyone I've ever heard with regard to podcasts.
Speaker 1: Fuckery podcasts especially, so podcast should be untouchable. RSS feed. It's fucking old, old technology from back in the fucking day. This does not happen to people. They fucking fucked me on there too. Somehow, doesn't it make sense?
Speaker 3: So I think the reason that audio doesn't get overly censored is because these options you can literally go from one platform to another, and you can't really do that with like YouTube. You know, you go to Rumble, but just the same you know, there's there's limitations, but there are literally hundreds of podcast platforms you can go and upload your ship to. So I don't really think they have much. There's not much they can do because if they censor you, you just go somewhere else.
Speaker 1: Oh no, it's well, you're if you're a RSS feed. It's all every single podcast app that isn't proprietary. You get the feed, you have it. But no, that's not true, because they stopped tens of thousands of my listeners per episode from ever being able to find me unless they are intelligent enough, which I don't know why you would be, because no one fucking ever happened. Had this happen in the history of ever, they'd have to delete Roagueways off of their app and then find it again and put it on, and then they'd see that, yes, I am still making episodes. Otherwise they just see it. Oh she stopped. I had someone email me.
Speaker 3: My censorship I ever saw was day zero got booted from Spotify.
Speaker 2: That was it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the normal level. And then mine is let's get rid of tens of thousands of her listeners and a single fucking stroke that is supposedly impossible that happened. Then I had a person email me like a month or two ago and said, oh my god, I thought you stopped making shows back in I think it was November of last year. And I was like, yeah, so did many tens of thousands of people. Thank you for finding me again? Yeah, because why would you Otherwise I wouldn't if the podcast just stop showing up on my thing, I'd be like, they stop making shows the end.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Yeah, that's true.
Speaker 1: That so no podcasts aren't safe either. Apparently no one's safe.
Speaker 4: One is safe, and nothing is sacred, and these platforms are too busy paying people for.
Speaker 1: Her hockey just a sound. She didn't even actually.
Speaker 2: Do it.
Speaker 5: To.
Speaker 4: It's just yeah. But it's like, here's the thing. Is like she she had deleted all her social media, she had no social media or anything, and then she did that one YouTube video and then she's like, oh damn, I'm a former team I'm like, for a team, what makes you take you go Garner any success? This is just one viral moment. That shit, I was wrong. You want talk about you talking about the swinging to me is shit. But like you said, the number three podcasts like instantly like overnight.
Speaker 1: Then I sometimes wonder though, is it or do they just say that because who the fuck would fucking know the difference?
Speaker 4: Well, damn she like she's able to get fucking like big name people up there to come and do the interviews and whatever the Shenanigan talking that they have. I mean we got to call her Daddy Podcasts and me and Corey's seen the damn slut Camp episode they had. Of course, Kamala Harris went up there. I mean, she she get she got a three year, sixty million dollar deal from Spotify.
Speaker 5: Year.
Speaker 4: I was where you where you act angelic? You know what I'm saying, But you're really a slut. You know that pretty much? It fluck camp to make it seem like on the outside that you're not like a whore, but then like you get the man back home and it's like all hell, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: So yeah, it's like it's like the Mormon women.
Speaker 4: Yeah something like that. Yeah, yeah, yeah, something something similar to that. But yeah, I mean three years, sixty million dollar deal. Like, I mean, they just got these deals flowing out. Like I said, Aiden Ross just got Lieutenant didn't.
Speaker 3: Just give me one mail. Okay, I'll make it your money's word. Just give me one mail, please, just the mail.
Speaker 4: Lieutenant Dan didn't do anything but be a dumb ass, and he got a two million dollar keep deal.
Speaker 1: Guy who played Lieutenant Dan on Forrest gum.
Speaker 4: Nokoton at twenty foot bait when the hurricane here.
Speaker 2: That's that guy that. Yeah, yeah, like I got a bunch of money and it got an offered. It's just about eyeballs. They don't even care. It's they don't even know. There doesn't even have to be a brain behind the eyeballs.
Speaker 1: Just let's be clear. They would rather there be no brain, just right. Yeah, yeah, you're right, Otherwise they wouldn't delete our ship.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but was it a Aiden Ralls he got. He's the one that got Lieutenant Dan all that ship he got. He bought him another boat.
Speaker 2: And watching all this stuff, who's watching? Who are watching? These video game guys? Retards?
Speaker 4: I only think video games anymore. What they do is they pretty much they get yeah, they get they get hookers in the room, and they just act foolish for a while. That's literally what they do. They literally go and get only fans girls and they just go in there and that awkward and act stupid and have a bunch of the guys around like that's that's their whole stream, and like thousands of millions of people watch it. Like it's like like ky Sana, I don't know if you ever. I was like, let me go check this guy out. They saying, I mean this dude was making like ten million dollars a month or something crazy like that. Let me go check out and see what he's got. And like he's literally just like yelling in the camera.
Speaker 3: Yeah you know who. I really don't like that speed guy who jumps over cars.
Speaker 4: Yes, speed, yea average yeah speed and Kyle Yeah, they and like they had the one thing was it. They had Tiana Trump. They took her and they were they were doing a camp out and it was just like sexually awkward out there. It's just like, you know, there's like music for stupid people where you hear the music and it's like and you just let you go, Oh, this is for this is video content for stupid people.
Speaker 5: It's just real.
Speaker 2: Nothing.
Speaker 1: The bottom half of that.
Speaker 2: The thing is, and the bottom half there's a lot of people you can you can you can catch a lot of people with that sort of retarded bait. You know.
Speaker 4: The thing is is that they cater to a lot of the youth, Like a lot of the young people watched it. And the young people may be dumb dumb these days, yeah, but that's where they get most of their eyeballs. I say, people between probably the age of probably say eight, about seventeen. It's probably the majority of yours.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm curious, though, what do you do with that? What are those kids buying? I wonder?
Speaker 1: I mean, what are they?
Speaker 5: What do they what?
Speaker 2: There's got to be something to justify this money. There's got to be some calculation that that's some advertisers made. They're like, I'm gonna but what are you who? I get it if you're targeting people that are in their thirties to forties because they have money, but you're targeting kids that are like ten years old, they don't have any money, what are you selling? Yeah, greeds to the.
Speaker 4: Game but no, here's what you don't understand is that in theory they don't have money, but they have weak parents who will cater whatever need or whatever the wont that they have.
Speaker 1: And that's the marketing sectors or whatever you call it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so you've got you've got weak parents now who are just cater You went back in the day, you know, you'd be like, hey, I want this toy. No, we'll lave it, you know what I'm saying, And you can break down and crying there and then they will pick you up and whoop your ass and then take you right out of the store.
Speaker 2: Yes, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: But now you know that they come in there and they say, hey, fuck you bitch, you're gonna get me this year. And they're like, oh, okay, I'm in. It's straight Custer parents. Yeah, and they're like, oh okay, I'm like, but look, man, you know what I'm saying. I'm I'm I'm into disowning. Okay, I'm fine with the disowning.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm gonna say it's the parent's fault if their kids act like that. Though, Like you, this is the number one thing I got as a teacher when parents were asking me like what they should do. It was always this. Every time they were like, what do I don't know what to do?
Speaker 5: Da da dad?
Speaker 1: And I'd be like, well, you know, do they play games every time?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Take it away. Oh I can't do that. Well, then you're fucked and I have no advice for you, so fuck off. Like you, if you can't tell your kid what they can and can't have access to, you're not actually a parent. You're just a fucking random human that gives them money and like enables them to be horrible people. Fun with that, you know what.
Speaker 4: You know what helped me sleep better at night, and it took me a little while, is the fact that I woke up one day and I realized that I can't help anybody. All I can do is give them information. I no longer help people. I don't help anyone. I'll give you information. What you do with the information is your business, okay, And from and whatever whatever whatever you yield from here, no tears will be shaded. Okay, that's just see it.
Speaker 2: There's no sale. Is the informations there. If you want it, take it, if you don't, that's cool, But I'm not selling it. Yeah, pretending to buy it just but there's been a lot of a lot of parents have have failed in their duty to be a parent to their children and not I want to be their friend. I want to be this like. I get it. You you want to have a good relationship with your kid, a relationship where your kid considers you to be kind of cool and would want to hang out with you. But you're not doing yourself any favors. If you're just like, do whatever you want, they'll be I'm not going to tell you. You know you have to you have not be an asshole, of course, but you have to set boundaries. And I'm going through this too. I have a thirteen year old, but she's good.
Speaker 1: She's good about this stuff because you've probably been doing it her whole life, so she respects your course.
Speaker 2: You've been consistent too, And that's another thing is be consistent. If you say we're not doing this. If if you do X, then why will happen? Make sure that why happens? Then it becomes an unfulfilled threat and then they go so it says it, but you know, I don't. I think they'll do it, and and there you know, if the kid's smart, or wants their freedom or wants to get away with whatever. They will figure out ways to manipulate you.
Speaker 1: So you have after just a kid, because that's literally their job as a kid is to figure out what are my boundaries and where do I go?
Speaker 2: And what will you sure? You can't even blame them for it. You can't even fault them for it. My daughter did something to me and I was like, I go, you know, as a parent, I'm supposed to tell you this is incorrect to do. But I said, as an anarchist, I appreciate your ingenuity. She was like, I'm very confused right now. I'm like, well you should be, because I'm supposed to tell you no. But reality is you found a way.
Speaker 4: Another thing that's split that that actually creates issue is when the parents are not on the same accord as far as discipline. Yeah, and when they're not on the same accord as far as discipline, they'll go.
Speaker 2: Discipline shopping from parent to parent. They'll say this one is easier on it, and this one will manipulate and make put this one against the I've been I have been in. I have been caught in that of my own making, my own doing, where my wife would feel a certain way about something that was less you know, it was less egregious to her than it was to me. And I saw that she wanted that jury. My daughter wanted that jury instead of my jury, you know, and she was like jury shopping and she knew she was gonna get a better settlement from from my wife. So yeah, you have and sometimes people like, motherfucker, what are you doing. I'm trying to like send a message here like okay, well shit, I thought that this wasn't a big deal. It is a big deal. So you have to kind of be like on the same page, or you fuck each other up.
Speaker 1: This is why you can't just fucking have babies with people. You have to like know, like how are we raising this kid? Are we gonna cut his penis apart when he was born or not? Like are we gonna inject him with poisons or not? Because if you get to that point, then you're trying to be like, no, let's not inject it with poisons, and the other person's like, what are you talking about? We have to that's what science said, Like that's a nightmare, right.
Speaker 2: That one right? I got that part right. That the the not injecting with poisons part we got a hunt. I got full buy in on that. It wasn't even a sales pitch. It was you feel that way, I feel that way? Too good done.
Speaker 4: Well.
Speaker 2: I've heard shape shifting reptilians and not getting as much buy in. Yeah, that's okay, that's a work progress.
Speaker 4: Yeah. I've heard from some married couples that that are that are no longer married say that they actually had a kid because they thought it was gonna save their marriage. So I was just like, so you're going, hold on, that's gonna drain more time away from each other as a that's not.
Speaker 1: Dress. Yeah, yeah, a pile like constantly and for decades.
Speaker 2: You know, what this broken relationship needs is a forever commitment that will never ever ever go away. Let's inject that into the situation. What could possibly go wrong?
Speaker 4: I've had but I've had and they've had a couple of them, they've had multiple No. One is like, man, maybe maybe it's a hale.
Speaker 1: I'm like, it'll help in that. Yeah, you'll never talk to each other again?
Speaker 4: Maybe what I mean, what book did you read? Where'd you get this from? I mean, who'd you get your info from? You know, that's what I'm trying to figure out. Or did you just you think of this when you sale.
Speaker 1: It makes a broken kind of sense if you're a broken kind of person, because you're like, oh, yeah, if I have this kid, they have to put up with my ship or I have to stay with them.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it buys me a little bit more time. It's a little bit more of a sticky relationship. I can get away with more. They sort of have to deal with my imperfections because what are they gonna do. They're gonna throw me out I'm the dad. Then that makes them a bad person. They're all kinds of this fucked up rationale gets run through people's brains and situations like this, Yeah, you.
Speaker 1: Need therapy for everyone, no question. You can't get out of it.
Speaker 5: You have to have it.
Speaker 1: That'll save the world. Then you won't be doing this shit. Okay, have you guys heard of this? Uh, there's all these odd reactions to mosquito bites, and one hundred percent of them are in the areas hit by the hurricanes. So like people are getting bit by mosquitoes and they're just like swelling up super like their hands will be like non even hardly a hand anymore, or just like a giant lump on their arm or crazy stuff like this, and it's over and over and over again. A ton of people are reporting it, and all of it is over there in that hurricane zone.
Speaker 4: It shouldn't be the case though, because the GMO mosquitoes were released in uh in Florida that was supposed to take care of that mosquito issue. Yeah, it makes you wonder because males don't bite males.
Speaker 1: They created it.
Speaker 4: It's only female.
Speaker 1: It like drove evolution to create some like super mosquito by doing that, or it actually was just like two create this toxin that will kill people.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all it is.
Speaker 5: What it is.
Speaker 1: It is. People are like, oh, it's uh, it's they're just allergic. It's like, no, these are it's a shitload of people. Like at this point, it's hundreds of people who have reported it, let alone people haven't and none of them have ever had allergic reactions to mosquito bites before. And it's not like a ton of mosquitos attack them at once. It's just one bite, super weird and a lot of them are saying they're biting I know, I just said hand and arm as my example. But most people are saying they're actually bitten down by like the ankles, which I have no idea. I don't think I've ever had a mosquito bite near my ankles. I feel like it's always on like the upper body.
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm tripping right.
Speaker 4: Anyway, you got that that low water they were lurking down there, Your ankles exposed, you know what I'm saying. They're just going for an exposed area.
Speaker 1: I don't know. It makes me wonder what kind of shit's going on over there if this is their next Uh, everybody get locked down, everybody's dying from some disease thing or what.
Speaker 4: Well what I said, whooping cops on the way and all this stuff. They keep saying it now, but I don't think nobody's listening anymore. So it's just like not on the disease front, Like it has to be something work. Like you walk out and you're like, oh shit, I see ten bodies laying out here, face first on the ground and they're bleeding out their ears and their eyes. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: It had to be like that, I think.
Speaker 4: So they have to be serious.
Speaker 1: Well, Marburg is their other like go to supposedly and Marburg was just reported in I want to say Germany. I'm not sure and that was the last I heard, though. You'd think if they were going to make it a thing, they'd keep going. And that was media a week or two ago, so that would do it. That would terrify people, hopefully not.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 1: Should we say good night?
Speaker 5: Yep?
Speaker 1: I know Corey's gonna love it? Corey. Do you want to tell people where to find you?
Speaker 3: Yep, right here Next Sunday he can find me right here.
Speaker 1: And at Bloody History do on substack dot com.
Speaker 4: Execute well, I guess I'll be doing Showtime with the Cube and Beyond the Cube this week bysel Say who's gonna be on those shows? Which he is on with me XQ four twenty dot com for everything I got. Showtime with the Cube Tuesday night, we're gonna be reviewing the episode of the Penguin It's coming out tonight. Then on Thursday, nine thirty pm Eastern, we will be doing a Beyond the Cube episode as well as so make sure you they are nine thirty pm Eastern for both to days.
Speaker 2: Nice Charlie macroaggressions. I've got Dolan from Inversionism. On this week, I've got episode about Haiti coming up on Wednesday. I did an episode last Wednesday about Operation Gladio twenty twenty four, which we are most definitely living through, so go check it out.
Speaker 1: Nice night, am Ze Sharman. You can find me at roaguways dot org or roaguways dot subseac dot com. We'll see you guys next Sunday.
Speaker 2: Hm