Speaker 1: You see somethings going to happen. What What's going to happen? What? I welcome back to the Occult Rejects. Today's episode is very very exciting for me. Actually, I have mentioned numerous times on the show that I was very much interested in Native American and tribal stuff. And I've even had somebody in the past come on Thrash. He came on and did I think in two or three parts series. But I've been very interested in the Mickbax because of that, and I had mentioned on the show a few times.
Speaker 2: That I really wanted to cover that topic. I just wasn't really willing to spend the time to do it myself, and I didn't know anybody to really do it.
Speaker 1: So Darlene happy to be listening and happened to hit.
Speaker 2: Me up on Twitter and she was like, Oh, I could definitely come on and cover the Midmax and this and that, you know, from like experience in her own life. I was like, wow, really, So I gave us some time. She made us shit ton of slides and obviously has a ton of notes as well, and she came She's on the show today to present the slide Show for the Mickmax, so very interesting stuff in there. I was looking through some of the slides. I think for the people into the occult you'll find this is very interesting. One thing that I've said on the show before, and I think this might help, you know, solidify my idea and theory that you know, some secret societies or some brands of occultism might have borrowed Native American symbolism as well and used it. So it's just interesting to see it come back around and like how it was like, you know, a normal symbol for some people. Other people have no idea what the hell it is, and it's just weird. It's like how did that? How did that disconnect happen? But it's wild, So, uh, you're very excited for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah. But before I.
Speaker 2: Introduced Darlene, let me used to introduce Judith the Loon.
Speaker 1: What is going on? Judith?
Speaker 3: Hello?
Speaker 4: Thank you for having me, Darlene. I can't wait to see the what you've accumulated about this Native American tribe and everybody else. You could catch me on YouTube and on X as the Loon, and I'm also on Spreaker as a normal podcast.
Speaker 2: Thank you nice, nice great stuff and Darlene, what is going on? How are you I guess letting you? I guess let people know whatever you want to introduce yourself with.
Speaker 5: Yeah, thanks Nick first, and hi Judith. So my name is Darlene. And although my name is Santa Paz, that's a MCMC name. I myself am not a MCMC. My ex husband was Mick Mack. So I was married and lived on the reservation for more than half my life, and so I was really immersed in the culture. I lived on the reservation, like I said, and my ex husband was a practitioner of Native spirituality, and so was his family, his father, his uncles, so they were all pipe keepers, they were lodge keepers and sun dancers, and so it was just very present in my life.
Speaker 6: These legends were present.
Speaker 5: Everything I'm going to talk about I saw with my own eyeball.
Speaker 6: You know, this was my experience.
Speaker 5: And also when my husband was chief for a while, we got to travel quite a bit and meet all kinds of other tribes and all kinds of people and see everything and museums and and so I have a very unique kind.
Speaker 6: Of experience through my lived experience.
Speaker 5: And one other thing that we had, I wanted to mention was on the Residenvation. About thirty years ago, we had a tourist destination called the Micmac Experience, and you could come and there was a museum, and there was a little restaurant and a gift shop and canoe rentals, and there.
Speaker 6: Was also an actual.
Speaker 5: Medicine man that would take you on a guided tour and talk about many of the things I want to talk about tonight. So this is kind of the basis of my knowledge and experience of the Makemac. So, yeah, that's what I want us to start with.
Speaker 1: I mean, you lived it for a long time. I lived around it.
Speaker 5: I mean yeah, I've seen the ceremonies, Like even to this day, I still smudge every day.
Speaker 1: Oh nice, okay, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: So we can start. You can bring up the slides if you want.
Speaker 1: Yes, slides, look at this correct.
Speaker 5: Let's have questions about me.
Speaker 1: All the Micmac.
Speaker 5: Indeed, so we're gonna look at who are the Micmac, what are their beliefs, their folklore, their customs, mythologies and practices, and why they've been so important throughout history. We will find that from the Vikings the French, to the Knights, Templar, the Jesuits and even the Mormons. The Macmac nation has been woven into the many stories, histories, and the fabric of North America. So their origins go far as far back as the mound builders before them. They adapt well to newcomers and are well experienced and practiced in diplomacy. Their legacy endures, yet few know them. If we can try to imagine what history looked like from the shores of Migamagi, which is the mcmac land, who would we witness landing on the shores over the centuries. What does history look like through the lens of the Micmac, And who and where are the mcmac today. So we're gonna look at Oh, so we'll look at the slide. So the people they're known as the people of the Dawn, the keepers of the Eastern Door, and it's also been called the Eastern Gate. Now there's not a strict determination of what that means, but I have a theory of what I think it means. Because of where the mouth of the Saint Lawrence River is, which is mcmac territory, which enters right into the center of North America. It was their sort of duty to guard that portal or entry. That's my theory. And they were also called the children of the Light. They were the first men to greet grandfather's son niscom every day. They occupy the eastern provinces of Canada as well as Maine, and the territory later became known as Acadia with the arrival of the French in sixteen oh four. And at the bottom, I had an interesting note that I kept seeing. The British were known to call them the tarantines, and I'm not sure what that means or why they called him that, but I thought it was quite common. And the picture I think is really interesting. You can see he has two red crosses, so this is called Lama Cardien. And this is a depiction of actually a Mick MacMahon, and you can see us. I don't know if it's tattoos or just drawings of two red crosses, a son and two serpents on his chest.
Speaker 6: So I thought that looked pretty cool.
Speaker 5: And these are done by a guy named Jacques Grasse de Saint Sava in the late seventeen hundreds.
Speaker 6: He was a graphic designer known for producing.
Speaker 5: These hand colored engravings of North American Indians. So that's the mcmac man or Acadian man. So you can go to the next line there. So, the mcmac are the easternmost native tribe in Canada. Their traditional territory consists of the maritime provinces. There's five tribes that make up the Wabi Naki confederacy, which predates the European arrival. They're known as the people. Yeah, I read that already. So traditionally they were semi nomadic hunter gatherers, renowned for their basket making skills, their birch park canoes, as well as the art of porcupine quill crabs.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: Their knowledge of medicines and plants was highly regarded and eagerly studied by early settlers, and.
Speaker 6: They were known to keep a lot of their medicine.
Speaker 5: On birch bark scrolls, which the modern medicine society still uses. So this depiction here shows the traditional dress of the Micmac. The woman is seated and wearing the traditional peaked hat, peaked cap, and traditional ribbon dress, and the gentleman is wearing what's called the captain's coat or the chief's coat. It's called the captain's coat because it seems that it was originally gifted by a French captain and adapted by all the chiefs and decorated with their traditional motifs. Interesting, you can go to the next slide. So there's a close up of the peak cap, which is it's Algonquin tribes are known to wear these cats, but the micmac one is unique and it's it's quite like.
Speaker 6: The freezing cap we see on the right.
Speaker 5: And there's the Frisian cap also at the top, and I included the bottom right, the little red cap is the French Revolution cap, so that would have been you can see kind of a lineage through Europe and France of this cap moving to the west somehow.
Speaker 6: I'll show you in the next You.
Speaker 1: Said the same thing with that Jackson, the same thing with that jack.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Interesting, I'll show the next slide, will show and there's smurfy by the way, because he wears a Frisian cap too. He's smurfing. Okay, yeah, you can go to the next So this is a closed up of a chief coat that was gifted to Captain Henry o'hallahan and was made a mcmac Honorary Chief in eighteen forty one. Traditional for Galia would have included a sash at the waist and leggings, and male headdress would consist of a headband decorated with feathers, so not like the Western Plains Indian big headdress that we think of sometimes.
Speaker 6: These are mostly.
Speaker 5: More narrow and straight up with a headband. And it said that pre European styles were such to be similar but crafted with skins. The Micmac were eager to trade furs for cloths and quickly gain mastery in decorating and embellishing them. So they were wild about cloth and they loved the ease at with which they could decorate them, and so they became very decorated.
Speaker 1: That is dope, right, that is pretty cool.
Speaker 5: So the next the bottom one there is an actual captain's coat, so you can see kind of the the original version and the Micmac version eventually. And then the top one so.
Speaker 1: For sure.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and the little brown cap up there that was a French sailor's cap, which also is reminiscent of that French Revolution cap and the Friesian cap. Again we can go to the next line. So there I have a map just in case people aren't familiar with the Maritimes. So the green part is New Brunswick, that blue part is Nova Scotia, the red part is Prince Edward Island. And so there's the flag.
Speaker 6: Oh hey, Old World.
Speaker 5: So the flag at the bottom we just saw on Old World. Micmac's logo is the Micmac Grand Council Tribe.
Speaker 6: Now it is an exact mirror.
Speaker 5: All of the Templar flag. So the Templar flag, the star and the moon are inversed.
Speaker 1: That's a little that's interesting. What's that?
Speaker 6: So we can go to the next slide.
Speaker 5: Now for the next parts. I'm just gonna be honest. I am not fluent in Mick Mac. A lot of these words I've learned and heard throughout my life, but I'm not fluent, and my pronunciation I apologize in advance. I'm gonna do my best. So these these are sacred symbols, often seen the most significant ones in Mick Mac culture. So we have the eight point at star, which we see everywhere still today like Grandma's will make blankets with the eight pointed star. A lot of decorations have the eight pointed star. And the next we have the pipe, which is it's a sacred object for sure. Next to that we have the medicine wheel with the same four sacred colors. And this is a teaching tool. This has many many lessons to teachers used for the four seasons. At the bottom, we have the four medicines. There's lots of lessons there. And so the four medicines at the bottom are sage, cedar, sweet grass, and tobacco. And so these are used for offerings like for smudging, and they're used for making prayer flags and prayer ties as well for ceremonies. Anytime you want to ask one of the nature for.
Speaker 6: Something, you give one of these as an offering.
Speaker 4: Do you know the breakdown for the colors those four sacred colors please as well?
Speaker 3: Like the different means tribe for the.
Speaker 5: Wheel or there's like a million different uh explanations, Like there's directions. Each one represents a direction, each one represents medicine, each one represents people like races, elements, and and they'll use these objects to teach any of these lessons. Does that make sense?
Speaker 3: Yeah, thank you?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Also basically also like the chemical colors too, isn't it. I'm sorry, Yeah, the chemical chemical colors. Yeah, like the Albato rubato and cintronet whatever, the citrine type of Yeah, yeah, that's that's the same colors too.
Speaker 5: Huh. And didn't you say that the Golden Dawn. Was it the colors or just the shape?
Speaker 2: Yeah, something with the pentacle. I think it's very close to those colors.
Speaker 5: Okay, yeah, so yeah, these are these colors are are seen in many motifs and like designs, in dresses, ribbon dresses, ceremonial items, stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Just real quick, instead of the white, there would be a green and that would be the golden door pencable.
Speaker 5: Okay, okay, yeah, so oh so this is.
Speaker 6: In the beginning.
Speaker 5: This is the creation story, the Micmac creation story. So there are seven levels or worlds of creation in the mcmac world, and it begins with the Creator.
Speaker 6: His name is Gizuk and he's.
Speaker 5: The giver of life. Next comes the sun Nis come he's called Grandfather, and he's the giver of shadow, which is really important, okay in Micmac culture, because your shadow accompanies you your whole life, and your shadow is your connection to the ancestors. So in a bit I'm gonna talk about the cosmology of the Micmac world, but in the shadow is your connection to all of your ancestors.
Speaker 6: It's kind of like a Peter.
Speaker 5: Pan portal in a way, if that makes any sense. It's very important. Next week get to Earth, which is Utsigamu, the place where we stand, and the drums signifies her heartbeat. Next came glues Cap. Now I don't know if everybody's familiar with him or not, but he's like the hero character of the micmac. He's a teacher, he's a leader, he's a magician, and I'm gonna talk about him a whole lot more in a bit. And he represents the East direction. Then came grandmother Nukumi. She represents wisdom. She was born of the rocks and she represents self direction. Next came nephew Nedawansen. He is strength. He's born of the sea foam and he represents West. And last came Mother. She is love. She's born of a leaf and she represents North. And so that item on the right there, that's a coin that was minted by the Royal Canadian mint that depicts the mcmac creation story, and it has the eight pointed star with seven stars around it in the center there with the moose, and there on the left we can see gluse Cap with his feather and the lightning. We can see the mother at the top with her leaf. We can see grandmother at the bottom and Nedawansen in the west.
Speaker 1: So that's great.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you can go to the next the ape when it's star the stars surrounding it was is each of those stars meant for each of the tribes, the different tribes in that area.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Actually, I think the next fly talks about the number seven. So and because the number seven is really really important. Yeah, it's the number for Macmac. So it's a sacred and significant number. You get the sacred the seven sacred directions. You have east, southwest, north, above, below, and center. You have the seven worlds of creation. You have the seven sacred teachings, which are love, respect, honesty, courage, wisdom, truth, and humility. The seven districts, the seven finest prophecy, which is an end Times prophecy.
Speaker 6: We have the seven sacred parts of the.
Speaker 5: Head, which are the two ears, the two eyes, the two nostrils, and the mouth. The seven sisters, which are the seven stars of pladies. There's lots of legends concerning those, and also the seven sparks of the Sacred fire, which again I'll get into that with the gluose cap legend.
Speaker 6: So seven is.
Speaker 5: All over the place. Oh, here we go. Here's the creatures and beasts of the Micmac world. So the world of the Micmac was inhabited by a variety of goblins, cannibals, magicians, witches, elves, fairies, dwarfs, and even mermaids.
Speaker 4: They have their own history that's similar to fairies, but most.
Speaker 5: Oh, they have all of it. Yeah, they like nature's spirits are more elementals, maybe because there's like the mermaids, for instance, those are water spirits, so they have the ability to manipulate the element if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, So that one of the more popular ones and scary is the Chinu. He's a giant ice cannibal with an icy heart. Well, his his heart turns to ice when he becomes chinu in the shape of a human man. And then to kill this Chinu you have to you have to make him throw up this icy heart and then throw it in a fire. They're similar to the wendigos of the Western tribes and traditions. Then we have boot a lot of moods. Those are stone dwarfs and they're Simil or two like the little gnome at the top there.
Speaker 6: They're they're kind of playful characters. They're the little people.
Speaker 5: And they live in in the forests and they have little tiny canoes and they have stories of children coming upon them and the bu Lata mood inviting them into the canoe. And so the children, of course are way bigger, and they say, we can't get in there because the whole canoe will tip, and they say, oh, get in, And as soon as that they put one foot in, they start shrinking to the size of the little people. So they have magical powers. And actually they're still very present in modern culture. Like I when I was my kids were growing up, everybody talks.
Speaker 6: About Boodhlata mooch.
Speaker 5: If something went missing in your house, you blame budd Lata mooch if it or they move it. Sometimes you look for something and then you find it somewhere else. They play tricks on you. They still talk about that.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna date myself, but it almost sounds like the sours of a little cartoon. Unless you grew up in the eighties, you don't know this. Cartoons called the Littles.
Speaker 5: Oh, I remember the littles, yes, little.
Speaker 4: So I'm wondering if this was like the you know, the prototype for them to come up with that cartoon.
Speaker 5: The Chicken or the Egg. Maybe, I'm not sure. So then we have the Guques, who is a hairy man eating ogre.
Speaker 6: He is half man, half beast.
Speaker 5: And is known to carry away children in a basket on his back. That creature at the bottom corner is Screctamo, So he's the ghost of an evil sorcerer. He's a revenant and undead and he's a vampire. He lives in ghost World, which I'm going to talk about soup. Then we have sabawel New which are the mermaids. These are nature spirits and they're called halfway people people of the water, and they're alluring and dangerous. We have Jipijum, which is the horned sea serpent. Now this is a creature that can be as small as a worm or as big as a whale.
Speaker 6: He's a shape shifter in.
Speaker 5: Size and he will show up at the end times. And then we have Wimpy who's a giant magician and enemy of gluse Cat. There's so many legends of these two, like messing around and trying to trying to off each other, and so they're like mortal enemies forever. So we can go to the next line if.
Speaker 3: You want, I do.
Speaker 4: I don't have to ask a question before you get because especially decide We're gonna have a.
Speaker 3: Lot of questions. But it.
Speaker 4: I'm trying to figure out whether a lot of these, uh, the historical depictions were influenced by the French, because they're they're up in Canada.
Speaker 5: Correct the French are, yes, for sure?
Speaker 3: Me know this.
Speaker 4: The tribe is originally from up up there, the big Mac. Yes, yeah, in the so I'm trying to figure out the influence that they had. Did the French have the influence or did it? When they got together, it was like the French was sharing their.
Speaker 5: Their well, they loved each other. The French and the make Mac were very friendly for for a century and a half. They had what was known as treaties of peace and friendship. They were known to intermary uh and had a long term peaceful relationship and ship with each other. So a lot of cultural exchanges. That's why we see the clothing of the chief slowly becoming quite French appearing. Oh thanks, old girl, most yeah, I said, give me a break. Yeah, I forgot what I was saying before I was answering Judith's question, and I got distracted. I apologize.
Speaker 4: No, actually you did answer it about how they intermingled and the culture. Yeah, because I'm just while they were sharing their exchanges when they first met and everything, the relationship between the two, like they would share their tails, and I was wondering if it was a conversation that either they.
Speaker 3: Like the stories that they were being told or they were.
Speaker 4: Like, oh, your version of this this boogeyman is this for us, which actually is would be fascinating that it was a letter because they were worlds apart, oceans apart, and they come together, had no contact with each other, and they're like, we have similar boogeyman's and similar similar things like the Gnomes and the Mermaids. Well, Mermaids is known every culture that ever has mermaids, but these other similar ones, it is is astounding.
Speaker 5: Yeah, like that you pick there's a Norse and times during the more I don't know how to say it, but there's a giant snake and they both show up at the end time battle. Yeah. But actually, Judith, you had a good question about the French and the micmac relations. And I have a really good interesting story that I think will depict that about a man named Chief Member two. Now him is a spectacular character. The more I read about this guy, the more I wish I could get in a time machine and go meet him. He is six foot something, broad of shoulder, and wore a full beard. Okay, this is in the fifteen hundreds, No, Mick Max were not known to have facial hair, but he was proud to wear a red beard. Red whiskers he had, and so he was the grand Chief at the time. He met Jacques Cartier in fifteen thirty four, when he was I think twenty nine years old, so he was born in fifteen eleven, I think so. By the time Port Royal was established in Nova Scotia, which is now in sixteen.
Speaker 6: Four, I think.
Speaker 5: Member two is still the chief. He's one hundred and four years old now, and he's meeting a gentleman, like a fine fancy French lad called less cat Beau I think, or no, I think I haven't written down. But anyways, he makes this upper class officer from France who absolutely adores him. So now, traditionally in French like settlements, the hierarchy was maintained, so the officers didn't eat with the lesser people.
Speaker 6: There was a strict sort of separation.
Speaker 5: But when they would invite this chief and his men over, these men could dine with anyone anywhere they wanted, with officers and whoever. But the officers were enthralled by the stories that this chief would tell. They were in song, and they were, they would become animals in front of their eyes. And so they were just like mesmerized by the stories this chief told they and they believed every word. They didn't doubt these almost absurd stories adventures he'd had.
Speaker 6: He owned a boat called I think it's a shellop.
Speaker 5: It's a big it's not a canoe, it's a big seafaring ship that he was very proud of. That he would take out to see and meet the incoming Europeans. And so when he was one hundred and four years old, he took his men on a war party to Maine to avenge the death of his nephew.
Speaker 6: I think it was at one hundred and four.
Speaker 5: So he was gone at that time for an entire winter, and the men at Port Royal were said to be so sad at their departure and longed for their safe return so they could be regaled with new tales of their adventures of this incredible man. And so when he returned there was a major feast and a real welcome back. So I think you can see the relationship there. And the letters they wrote back to France about this man is where I'm getting all these details, and it's pretty incredible. I think, how they respected each other so well.
Speaker 4: It actually puts the French, French and Indian War into.
Speaker 3: A better perspective too.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they were allies.
Speaker 5: Well. So the first the previous winter before Member two went on his war party had been I think the first winter at Port Royal, which was a very difficult winter, and Chief Member two and his men were said to have spied them and said, these men will not make it unless we help them. So they did and so and that started these really lifelong, respectful relationships between the men. So we can go to the next.
Speaker 6: Light, Nick if you want.
Speaker 5: So. There's tons and tons of petroglyphs out here. These are mostly all found in Nova Scotia. The first one there is, of course, the eight pointed Star. This is found in Bedford Baron's Nova Scotia. Notice that there's some do Dad, they're up in the right corner. Now rarely is this shown as an entire photo. Usually you see the eight pointed star, but not the little jigger at the top, and that's said to be something to do with the phases of the moon.
Speaker 6: So I thought that was a cool one to add there.
Speaker 5: The second one is a picture depicting well, a giant ship, a tall ship, and what seems to be some shape shifting creatures. It seemed to be met half men, half trees or antlers, I'm not sure.
Speaker 3: And that is.
Speaker 5: Also a nova Scotia. The next one is a strange one. This is a etching of one of the petroglyphs, but it shows a six pointed star with a letter in the center, and I thought, well, that's strange, and some.
Speaker 6: Sort of a sailboat.
Speaker 5: What's that?
Speaker 3: Is it a g.
Speaker 5: What do you see? Yeah, I'm not sure what the significance is, but I thought it's interesting. It's a lot of stars. The one next to it is actually still used today. This isn't etching as well. This is still used by this h the Grand Council. This is an ancient symbol still used today. I don't know if you can really make out the bottom one too. Well, this is a wild scene. At the bottom there's a little Davy Crockett looking guy, looks like he's got like raccoon hat or something. And then there's the giant moose, and there's a man on a horse and a couple of priests. Maybe, I'm not sure. A lot going on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I see the Davy crock.
Speaker 3: You see.
Speaker 4: I'm wondering if that symbolized like maybe a hunt and during the time of this drum do you know if the French settlers were there by then?
Speaker 5: It looks like priests or Jesuits maybe because they're they're the ones on the left there there looked like they're wearing robes and holding across to me.
Speaker 6: But I could be.
Speaker 1: Wrong, definitely does I'm not sure both both the tribe and some sort of white people together.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I'm not sure what any of them mean. Honestly, I just know there. I don't even know when they were were scratched the well, the one next to it, the number six there. This is actually a much much bigger petroglyph. It actually shows I think three surps a sun and what I think is a woman, but I'm not sure what the significance is there either it could be a legend. And then the last one at the bottom is them showing a whale hunt, which they did on a canoe. Yeah, you can go to the next side if you sure. So. Now we're going to get into the cosmology what the world looks like. So they call North America Turtle Island. That's the name traditionally given. They followed a thirteen month lunar calendar. So if you see at the back of the turtle there the turtle shell that's used as a lunar calendar. So the inner thirteen scales represent thirteen months and then the outer twenty eight scales represent the day's twenty eight dies. The night sky was called the cavern of darkness holding the stars. It's similar to the Egyptian nut. The Milky Way was known as the Milky River, and it's the way that which guides the world above the sky, which we're going to get to in a minute. This is where the spirits go.
Speaker 4: This is.
Speaker 6: The way, the way.
Speaker 5: It takes a whole year once you pass to travel the Milky Way back to the stars and so the the Mickmac, well, I guess there's six parallel worlds. So we'll get to the next slide.
Speaker 1: You know, I did.
Speaker 2: I can't remember what it was exactly what it was. It could have been in some sort of tribe. Well, when I did cover Jamatra and Cypher's it was like a two or three part series that did with Lisa. I did mention how they showed how they did use the shell of a turtle is like a way to make some sort of like sigil. I think it might have been a four by four square on the back of a turtle or something. So I even showed how that the back of a turtle is used in a different way with numerology.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that interesting. Well, each each month represents a different animal, a different like occurrence in nature. It has a name. M hmm, but I don't know. I wouldn't try to pronounce them.
Speaker 1: We got newe April April eighth, New Week.
Speaker 6: Coming soon April eighth.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's the first writing of the Book of the Law, the first book, the first part of the book.
Speaker 1: Yeah, eighth, nice and tenth that was written.
Speaker 5: So in the mcmac world, there's six parallel worlds. Okay, So the word the first world is the world.
Speaker 6: Above the sky.
Speaker 5: So this is the Milky Way, the spirit world, the path to the land of the dead. It's where the ancestors dwell. It's the realm of the masters. It's the domain of spirit beings. And it's where the stars and celestial objects.
Speaker 6: Are used for navigation.
Speaker 5: So the stars are fixed, but the planets obviously move, so they would refer to those as the traveling stars.
Speaker 6: So it kind of works like a giant clock where.
Speaker 5: The star the fixed stars are like the numbers on the clock, and the planets moving are like the marker of time, if that makes any sense. So that's the world above the sky. Next is the world above the earth, so this is sky world. So it's the realm all of the birds. It's there's a giant man eating bird also that lives in this realm, and it's it's what's referred to as the bird's eye view for the shaman. So a shaman would we'd learn it's kind of like the three eyed raven maybe on the Game of Thrones. They have to learn to embody the spirit of an animal in order to gain the vision. Does that make sense? So they would be able to gain a bird's eye view. So the third one is the Earth world. So that's the material realm where we live. It's the physical world, but it is a temporary realm. It's the world of decay, seasons, change, and it's very transient. Next comes the world, the World beneath the Water. This is where Jipi gung limbs, the whales, the mermaids, sabawell news.
Speaker 6: And it is affected by Grandmother Moon.
Speaker 5: This world, the water world.
Speaker 1: Yeah, makes sense tides.
Speaker 5: Then we have the world beneath the Earth, and this one is kind of interesting. It's accessible. It's an accessible realm. You can get there through secret tunnels, mountains.
Speaker 6: It's not an underworld.
Speaker 5: It doesn't have like undead creatures, but it's another realm inhabited by unique dwellers. And any any Bowin who's a magician or a medicine man has to travel through this world to gain power and knowledge and wisdom.
Speaker 1: HM.
Speaker 5: So and then all around it you see what is known as ghost World. So ghost world's the world between worlds. It's a spirit world, a land of lost souls like the schaechtamok Undid witch doctor. It's a dangerous realm. It can be tricky or distorted. It's full of dangers for the uninitiated. But a shaman could travel there for for a medicine. Even shamans are are have access to all of the worlds.
Speaker 6: It's like layers of density.
Speaker 5: If you think about it, the one the top one is lighter than air. Then you have air and earth, and then more more and more dense the more you go. Yeah, so we can get to the next one.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Hmm.
Speaker 1: Sounds really interesting. Actually, I even think actually.
Speaker 5: Some of this stuff is not even common to to modern Mickmax. This is like really rooted in the in the tradition, So if someone is living a very sort of modern life, they may not always know all of these either.
Speaker 4: I like to bring up a comment I guess al Ali Gregory made about you could spot a few of these within the literature and different cultures of the different tribes.
Speaker 3: Within at least through North America or the creatures.
Speaker 4: Well, the this sixth world level, the sixth world concept that you just went over.
Speaker 3: Oh, because most most of the time, if you take a deep yeah, oh you.
Speaker 1: Say this one actually says the show the show?
Speaker 5: Maybe what does it say?
Speaker 3: Oh he was referring the turtles.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 5: Actually, here's a fun fact, Santa Paz my name is known as Turtle clan. Oh, and the turtle clan each each of the seven or there's there's seven try or clans associated with like a totemorn animal, and so turtle is responsible for they're wisdom keepers because they're they're ancient, they're old, they're slow, and their long lives so they carry wisdom for a long time. So anybody whose turtle clan, that's that's their their duty.
Speaker 1: I guess she's got Ala Gregory or whatever you call yourself.
Speaker 2: You've got a grateful data logo. What do you think about Terrapin Station and the turtle on that. I've always thought that their turtle symbolism was actually a cult, I'll tell you the truth.
Speaker 6: A band.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they're very spiritual.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, okay, they put from a lot of differences.
Speaker 5: You know, if you look at the old any old album covers, there's a lot of wild stuff out there, like from the seventies and eighties, like all the Journey covers is all Egyptian stuff, and so we can go to the glose cap Yeah, there we go.
Speaker 6: So there's Gluose Cap.
Speaker 5: So this is an actual statue not far from here. It's it's really tall. I can't It's like, I don't know, forty feet tall, and it's gotta be tall. It's huge. And he's holding a torch. He carries the fire. So gluse Cap is a benevolent Prometheane figure. He's similar to Quetta, Quattle or Veracocha figures. He was created from lightning. He's created from three bolts of lightning, and so the first bolt of lightning gives him form the form of a man, but he's still bound to the earth and has no senses. And so the second bolt of lightning gives him the five sacred parts of the head. So now he has senses. He can see and hear and taste and speak, but he's still bound to the earth. And then comes this third bolt of lightning, which frees him from the ground and makes him.
Speaker 6: Free to roam. So that's how he is born.
Speaker 5: He's the creator of mankind. Now there's a couple. There's two variations of how he goes about to create mankind. The first one we mentioned earlier, which is the seventh Sacred sparks of the Sacred Fire. So it says that once glues Cap and his grandmother made the sacred the first sacred fire, seven sparks flew out, and then another seven sparks, creating the first seven men and seven women of the Seven Tricks. The other variation speaks of glues Cap using his arrow to shoot at the ash tree and created man from ash tree. Yeah, he's also a shape shifter. He's a magician. He wears a magical belt. He's responsible for naming all the animals, all.
Speaker 6: The plants, and the stars.
Speaker 5: He's always accompanied by two dogs or sometimes they're wolves. And also he's also accompanied by two messengers which are loons. Hey Loon. He has an evil twin called Malsam. Now Malson is called the Wolf also, and he is kind of a trickster, and he likes to go around on doing things that glues Cap has done. Or he'll create twins likedine. He'll create what is a medicine. He will make it a poison, but they look identical, you know. He just goes around messing things up. So gluse Cap he departs but promises to return his coming in the last day, so his departure also has two variations. One says that he went west, saying to the people, I go away now, but I shall return again. When you hear the ground tremble, know that it is I. And the other variation says that he traveled the great Milky Way on his canoe to the stars and became the constellation Orion, the great Hunter, with his two dogs, Ursa Major and Ursa Minor. Now also Sirius is called the dog star, which is star found in Ursa Minor. I think, and he says, when the earth begins to tremble, it will be time for the great battle gluse Cap versus Malsam and all the beasts of old in time when gloose Cap wins and ushers in a great age of peace. So if you go to the next slide, I'm going to read you a poem trembles Igdrasil's ash yet standing groans the aged tree, and the wolf runs. The monsters Kin goes all with the wolf. The stony hills are dashed together, the giantesses tottered. Then arises Helene's second grief, when Odin goes with the wolf to fight. Now, this is a quote from the volume spot stands as forty seven. This is a Norse story of Ragnarok. So to me that was very similar to the end story between the war between Malsam and blues Cap, with all the beasts, all the creatures and the serpents.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 5: So all this is from the Aida, which are thirteenth century Icelandic poems and tales of Odin have many similarities to mick mac Laura and mythology.
Speaker 4: That comment made me. I was talking about, you know, the exchange of information with the French earlier, but that and you're linking the Norse history with a lot of the similarities with their and it almost proves that the Vikings may have gotten there before the French and may have shared before and shared their co.
Speaker 5: We know for sure that since around one thousand AG there's settlements in Lonso Meadows, Newfoundland, Viking settlements. These were not like temporary fishing settlements, these were long term villages. And so this is.
Speaker 6: Way before the French showed up.
Speaker 5: And I have begun to see a lot of similarities in the and mythology and the folklore and the traditions between the North and the Micmac. Actually there's also a lot of archaeological evidence linking the Vikings to lots of places in North America, including all the way to Minnesota. Yeah, there's the what is it called the Kensington Stone in Minnesota. And there's the Yarmic Runic Stone. Yarmouth Runic Stone, which is in Nova Scotia is possibly a really left by Leif Ericson in Nova Scotia.
Speaker 4: And I was about to say something in Mark popped up in the chat as well.
Speaker 3: The red headed Indians.
Speaker 4: As well, the fact that the chief that you spoke of earlier had a red beard. I was a little surprised by that.
Speaker 5: I was like, and he was proud of it.
Speaker 6: I'll tell you something funny.
Speaker 5: My ex husband had black hair, but when he grew a beard, he had red whiskers.
Speaker 1: There was some noise, dude knocked up some Mick mac chick, no doubt.
Speaker 5: Actually there's Nick mad Blood in Iceland.
Speaker 6: There's a story.
Speaker 5: Where is that story? I think it's in another part, but there's definitely a story where in the saga of Eric the Red, which is a Norse saga, it talks about how the it wasn't Mick Max, sorry, it was I think definitely native but I'm not sure if it was Mick mac. They took these two children to Iceland native children taught them the Lane language, and and now there's direct DNA tracing lineage in Iceland back to North America. So there was a criss crossing between the cultures, I believe.
Speaker 1: Oh no, I totally think so.
Speaker 3: Most most definitely there was don't know what this is there?
Speaker 5: Yeah, well there's more. Actually, I have a few more slides that that gets into that a little bit. I think the next one shows the similarities between blues Cap and Odin. Oh, and you can notice the tree there, that's the the Idrisil tree of life. There. Oh, there you go.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 5: It's not uncommon to see red whiskers on mcmcmahon.
Speaker 6: It's true.
Speaker 5: So we can go to the next line. There we go. Okay, so here's judas as you were saying, similarities between the care of Odin and glues Cap. Each of them is said to create man from ash tree and the ada is Odin creates a woman out of elm. I think they were without senses until they were endowed by the creator. Odin has two ravens as messengers glues Cap has two loons, Odin has two wolves as companions. Glues Cap has two dogs. Odin is present at the final battle of Ragnarok, and glues Cap based final at the last battle with Malsum. They each created the dwarves and all the creatures, and at the end they are accompanied by the giant sea serpent at the final battle. And you can see similarities in the symbols as well. So the center one is the solar cross for the Norse, and on the right side we have in the center the medicine wheel. Bottom is each depiction of the eight pointed star, kind of a variation of the Norse one.
Speaker 6: And at the top left is the what do you call them? The ruins, So this is how.
Speaker 5: They show. You get the ruins from the eight pointed star, which is a mack mac symbol. So the Norse ruins come from the eight pointed star. Kind of no, I don't do you.
Speaker 3: You did mentioned earlier that they might sometimes there were wolves.
Speaker 5: In some the legends they call they call them wolves, so there's a lot of wolf the symbology to which I think is very Viking. They're the sons of Wolf, right, the sons of the wolf, and so Malsam is known as the wolf.
Speaker 6: He has sometimes two wolves at his side.
Speaker 5: It's I find it convincing an interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well you also have to like sometimes like this is how I would put it into context, like, uh, maybe a little loans I'm just taking a guess might have been more common to see than ravens. So they just attributed to whatever was around them that they could use and see.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying. So sometimes I wonder if that's even the difference.
Speaker 2: It is just they are recapping it, but they're just going to use things that you know, they're equivalent.
Speaker 5: We find well, I mean the solar symbol is is and it goes back as far as as time. So I think every culture has a solo cross or or that you know that symbol the circle and the cross.
Speaker 4: And we did find out yesterday that the Canadians do love the loans is. It is a popular It's not popular as popular down here, uh in the US, but I know it's popular in Canada as well.
Speaker 1: This is another reason the Yeah, it's another reason why I even thought, I'm like, well, the loon is probably more normal to see over there than ravens.
Speaker 6: Maybe yeah, yeah, Ravens.
Speaker 5: Well, there are some, but they're most more of a western bird, like a western coast, but you do see them occasionally.
Speaker 1: So very interesting.
Speaker 5: M So we can go to the next slide. Oh, this is just a side by side of the cosmology. So the left one is you see in the center as mid guard you see the axis access in the poles is the one on the right is the mickmax.
Speaker 6: So they're they're quite similar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yeah, I just.
Speaker 5: Thought that was interesting. Another another parallel for sure. I thought i'd just throw that in there. You can go to the next So this shows. So the reason I included this chariot card is because I do terot, and so when I was doing the symbols for glues Cap, I thought, where have I seen all of this before? So I took out my tarot cards and I was like, huh, well, there's two sphinxes. Oh, and his dogs are usually a black and a white glues caps. So when I saw the chariot card with the black and white sphinx on his chest, he has an eight pointed star, he wears a crown of stars, and he's a canopy of stars above his head. He holds a magic wand and he has a belt, so glues Cap also has a magic belt. And I don't know if you're familiar with the Crowley deck the Thoat deck, so that's the one in the middle there, and he's usually shown depicting in this one what's referred to as the Holy Grail, and that kind of gets into the later part of the presentation. But I thought that was interesting that the archetypes are kind of the same. You see the same symbols appear over and over again. So that's why I put that there. I'm not saying it means anything. I'm just saying I noticed a lot of symbols. So yeah, we can go to the next line. So the north from the vikings in America is becoming I think a more widely accepted theory. I think archaeology maybe mainstream is losing its grip on the narrative hopefully, so we're looking at also greenland settlements and like I said, as far back as Minnesota, there's a Kensington runestone and have a pretty big I think heritage from Scandinavia. I'm not sure which country is exactly, but you.
Speaker 1: Know what I wanted to mention real quick.
Speaker 2: You mentioned it earlier, and now when you just said it again, the Kensington ronstone. This is really interesting because I think did you mention Knights Templars earlier? Yeah, Scott Walter from the Knights Templars supposedly, and I saw him say this live in front of my face. They deciphered this tablet and supposedly have found the bones of Mary Jesus and one of the arcs. I saw that that he's a Knights Templar.
Speaker 1: He's open about that.
Speaker 5: I know. Well, actually a lot of this Kensington rohnestone is attached to Scott Walter, like he's probably the if you look up these kind of things, you're going to come across Cart Walter. He's probably the biggest supporter of this theory. And he's a he's an actual like forensic geologist. I think.
Speaker 1: Something.
Speaker 2: Actually I met that guy and walked to Mount Pilot with him. Oh yeah, yeah, in North Carolina.
Speaker 5: You have him on your show.
Speaker 1: I've actually tried to.
Speaker 2: I mean, he said he would, but then the guy never answered me even followed me on Twitter.
Speaker 1: I should hit him up again. Maybe, actually, I don't know, but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: There's always something new coming out.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Well that's another thing too.
Speaker 2: I mean, the guy's filming shit, so he's pretty busy, and I'll just keep it real like on a podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he wants to go on a bigger show than Morning.
Speaker 5: See. So yeah, the Vikings were called, I said earlier, the sons of Wolf or the Wolves of the Seas. Yeah, and the show is that the map there just shows their their trajectories. They were well well known to sail those seas, often in their classic serpent ships.
Speaker 4: It would be, uh, it would be fitting for them to be called wolves of the sea because till this day, those those routes are not the kindest.
Speaker 3: It's supposed to be the roughest seas. So the fact that they.
Speaker 6: There is the what do you call that?
Speaker 5: The way the do you just follow the currents? There's there's some way to follow some currents, I think, But I don't know.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Do the Do the Macawic have like stories of the actual vikings of like them in the past and how they interacted in the meeting and the exchanges between the two.
Speaker 5: Not not from my knowledge. No, I haven't heard any like like legends and stories about the No, I haven't m hmm. I'm not saying there isn't. I'm just saying I'm not aware of any.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm pretty sure that they regardless.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it'd be interesting to look into the DNA because I know, like I know, there's trade there's DNA in in Europe from mcmac people that were brought over like uh, they were intermarried and and went to Europe and some were presented to court and all kinds of things. So there's lots of stories of micmacs going to Europe. And I'd like to see, like where's the blood found, because we know the Mormons claim mcmac blood, So I'd like to see where where that has spread to. I wonder if there's a comprehensive study going on.
Speaker 2: Oh you know, that was another reason why I was very interested in the macmac And you did say that at the beginning, and I should have mentioned I totally for guys the whole Mormon thing too.
Speaker 1: I find that very interesting how they tell you.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that blew my mind because I like the mcmac stuff is I know, my whole life, but this part of the presentation I didn't know anything about, and the Mormon stuff I didn't know anything about until I had heard Heidi Love talking about it, and when she started talking about the language and the bloodlines, and I was like, wait a minute, what is she talking about? How does that even happen? I'd never heard of it. So we're going to talk about.
Speaker 6: That a little later.
Speaker 1: Maybe nice, So we can go to.
Speaker 5: The next slide. Now we get to Acadia. The Acadians. They're the seventeenth century French settlers from western France known as Bretagne. The Acadian flag there freatures the French flag with the addition of the yellow star, also a five pointed star. The name of the flag is the Star of the Sea.
Speaker 6: It's called Stella Maurice.
Speaker 5: The patron saint of Acadians is Our Lady of Assumption, the Blessed Virgin Mary, and the national anthem is Ave Maria. Stella's Marian him notice a pattern. So they were deported in seventeen fifty five, eventually landing in Louisiana. They weren't deported to Louisiana, but they eventually made their way there and became the Cajuns. So, hey, cousins. I wanted to mention a few things about this. This Acadian flag and the word so stella marius, it means the star of the c. In French. The French word for c is map m e r. The French word for mother is also map m e r e, So if you were to say it, it sounds the same, but there's spelled different. So it could also be the star of the Mother. And then you might think, I would think like ish star or the holy Mother or the divine feminine. So I had thought perhaps maybe there's some reason the Acadians came to the New World. Maybe they were hiding a secret to or there were some whispers that they might be left over Cathars, which is a whole nother rabbit hole. Yeah, so I just thought they were They were fun, little little facts. Oh and I wanted to mention.
Speaker 6: Some called the fi duvois.
Speaker 5: So there were about eight hundred girls that were sent to New France by King Louis the fourteenth with a dowry paid by him to marry all the French men that had been settling here without any lady friendship. So they were usually poor, uneducated women, each twelve to twenty five, and modern day descendants of these girls include Hillary Clinton, Madonna, and Angelina Jolie. So that's just a fun fair.
Speaker 8: Another rabbit hole to go down, right, Yeah, Well, it seems like it's so strange how connected France is to everything, whether you're looking at Cathars or Templars, or Acadians, or even the origin of like, for instance, the Sainclair clan.
Speaker 6: The talk about that a little later.
Speaker 5: So it's it's so central to everything that's happening throughout history here.
Speaker 6: It affects everything that happens here.
Speaker 5: I somehow have.
Speaker 1: More of an influence than people realize.
Speaker 5: I agree, and I think Quebec here in Canada still sends boat loads and money to France all the time.
Speaker 6: That's their arrangement.
Speaker 4: That's why they remember that it wasn't just the British that colonized the North America. The French was side by side with them, yes, and had just as much territory act if not more than the original British.
Speaker 5: Well what happened here in Acadia too is because of these long term relationships between the Akkadian and the Micmac. They were allies, that was a team against the British. They could not they could not defeat the Micmac if they were They're going to fight for each other. So the British deported the French and weakened the micmac and one mm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't want I don't want to like jump too far with like a stretch. But even thinking of New Wheat earlier, I mean that would be another female deity associated with stars.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, yeah, Well, the first thing that came to mind when I was doing this wordplay with the star and the sea and the Mother was Ishar. Kept coming to my mind because the star of Ishtar the star of the mother. Anyways, that's just my association, but it's very it's very sort of divine, feminine, you know.
Speaker 6: Marian blessed Virgin.
Speaker 5: It's very there's a thief, you know, but they're very Catholic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Judith, Now, isn't the it's not like a secret thing. I mean I think you can even find it online. The inside temple like the oto, it has like the five pointed star on the ceiling and then like the dark black purple ceiling with it, right, Like, isn't that how it's depicted?
Speaker 1: Kind of.
Speaker 3: I'm an old lady, I'm trying to remember.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Well, the reason I'm even bringing that up is that when I noticed when I went to the Sistine Chapel before they painted, he painted that whole ceiling thing. That's what it looked like as well before he painted over. So it just is, uh, you know, it's like kind of a dark blue thing. So like I'm just wondering, like is there even a connection with like so like even like I kind of Virgin Mary or this type of shit with the ceiling inside the oto.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very weird.
Speaker 2: I mean because you know, Crowley does even say that he based the mass off of uh Russian Orthodox Catholicism.
Speaker 5: Isn't it also the sign for Venus the five pointed.
Speaker 2: Store or no, I think it would be seven, but I might be five. Okay, five would well have to explain. I don't want to get into it. But you know the seventh sphere, which would be Venus where does have a relationship with the fifths.
Speaker 1: Here in the tree?
Speaker 5: Okay?
Speaker 1: So yeah, sorry about that whole rant. We're trying to get some kind of point out of that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, no, you're good.
Speaker 4: Well, well I think you were trying to put the sum in larities together.
Speaker 1: Like that. Yeah, it is kind of like that.
Speaker 4: It is through it's throughout the North America and Europe. Basically we basically we share that history, and I think it's more surprising.
Speaker 2: Yeah, old old world. Mick Mac says, the star is the Mac hieroglyph for heaven.
Speaker 3: I think it has.
Speaker 5: Dome on top.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 5: I think I have slides of this coming up too, showing that the heaven. Yeah, the hieroglyphs. So next comes secret society, the Grand Medicine Society called the madea Win so the maday Win or an organization of traditional spiritualists and healers, practitioners of magic, keepers of sacred knowledge. They perform ceremonies in the lodges, they create their medicine bags, They learn dances in the use of water drum. It's a structured society with learning including degrees and initiations. Initiates and pledges are guided by the Midday which are the leaders. And teachings are still kept on birth bark scrolls like I said earlier, and also stones teaching stones.
Speaker 6: The Meigas shell, which is that Cawie shell.
Speaker 5: Is a sacred item used in initiationiations and ceremonies. And this is a shell that and initiate will be shot with and it has to pierce the skin. It has to pierce the flesh to be yeah. So yeah, and then so they also participate in sweat launches and vision quests. It may include like fasting and seasonal ceremonies. Yeah, they're still around for real.
Speaker 1: We can go.
Speaker 5: We have mounds. We have a mount. So in New Brunswick there's a discovery was made in the area known as Metapanakia. Near the Oxbow bend of the Merrimachie River is found what is known as the Augustine Mount discovered in the late seventies by a local elder who was reading an article in the National Geographic about an ancient burial mound in Arizona. When he remembered the local mount. He began to dig and immediately found artifacts like copper beads and arrowheads. He also discovered a settlement a village where the people had lived at the ox Boast site dated at twenty five hundred years old. It's described as an a Dina style mound from the Ohio River Valley. It was excavated in the eighties and items found include many copper beads and scrolls said to be from Lake Superior, Ohio fireclay pipes, distinctive Adena type stone tools. Also of note in the mound were numerous flakes of quartz crystal Michigan copper, which is called float copper, has a unique composition and is easily identified. Michigan copper has been found as far as Manoa and on Phoenician coins. The amount of ancient copper mind from the Great Lakes region is still largely unaccounted for. It's designated a ceremonial burial mound with objects found buried in the fetal position or subject excuse me, found buried in the fetal position facing east and wrapped in birch bark. They were surrounded with items of significance such as pipes, tools, feathers.
Speaker 6: And pelts.
Speaker 5: And up to the nineties there used to be like a tourist center.
Speaker 6: Talking about the mound.
Speaker 5: But I guess it's no longer no longer available, So yeah, I thought that was.
Speaker 3: Pretty cool the close.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I think I think that's according to the website, it's no longer in operation. I'm trying to see if I can make a connection here or there to go see it myself, because I've never been there, even though it's like practically in my own backyard.
Speaker 3: Hopefully someone will here see this and they're like, well, maybe we'll send you an invite.
Speaker 5: Come on, oder, Yeah, why not.
Speaker 6: They can go to the next slide.
Speaker 5: Nick, if you want.
Speaker 1: This is interesting.
Speaker 5: So then we get to the Phoenician trail. So the Phoenician link cannot be ignored here. It's widely speculated that the Phoenicians travel to North America in ancient times. They were well known seafarers and navigators, and in particular to the Great Lakes region to mine copper. Higher glyphs known as the Dighton Rock in Massachusetts of unknown origin have been said to possibly originate from the Phoenician or possibly Norse. Modern DNA studies through genetic tracing in haplo groups contra, you should claim that the Cherokee people are descendants of the Phoenicians. Linguistic associations can also be made between the groups. So those photographs, they're the one on the left is called Hanukia Mound or a Menora mound in Ohio. So this is looks like a menora or an oil lamp. This no longer exists. This has been plowed over and it's gone, but it's it's obviously Hebrew or Phoenician relic or object. Then you get the bat Creek Stone, which is a tablet found in this in Tennessee in a Hopewell mound. At first thought to be Cherokee script, it was later claimed to be Paleo Hebrew dismissed as a hoax, but it's still held by the Smithsonian. And yeah, the whole site is also now underwater. The one at the top right is called the Diton Rock, so a glacial boulder found in Berkeley, Massachusetts. It's referenced in sixteen ninety by Cauthern Cotton Mathers of the Salem Witch Trials. Uh in seventeen No, it doesn't matter. So, yeah, this is another one of those Paleo Hebrew and Hebrew stones. At the bottom is what's called the Cherokee syllabary, and it showcases similarities between Paleo Hebrew and this Cherokee. And then I showed a Phoenician boat because those are a lot like the Viking boats a little bit. H So, yeah, I've got like notes on tons of stones. I'm just gonna skip them.
Speaker 6: But there's like literally like buckets.
Speaker 5: There's the what are they called the Michigan relics. If you guys want to look into that, check out the Michigan Relics.
Speaker 6: There's about thirty thousand artifacts.
Speaker 5: They depict biblical scenes.
Speaker 6: Uh, they're tablets of.
Speaker 5: Slate and copper, and they referenced Noah and King Sulomon and stuff.
Speaker 3: Do you know how far back the.
Speaker 5: Dating? Yes, I think I think they said, I want to say, three hundred eighty.
Speaker 3: What don't quote me? H, that's that's very significant.
Speaker 5: You might you might want to fact check me on that, but that's what I think I saw. Yeah, that one is a really significant one. And there's there's like literally like tons. I have four pages of notes on all kinds of stones and stuff. But yeah, any questions, okay. So here it says, go to the jew of whom the Lamanites or a remnant, that they may believe the Gospel and look not for a messiah to come who has already come. So this is from Book of Mormon.
Speaker 2: I was gonna interrupt you and be like, don't the Mormons believe in the Lamanites before I read the rest of it.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Now, I don't know any fight from a Lamanite, Like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I do each other.
Speaker 5: I think I do know they believe that the ancient or the native tribes or remnants of the tribes of Israel. And it's funny because here in in uh, New Brunswick, I have often heard it's kind of like a whisper and a half joke, but they throw it out there. It's kind of like, you know, we're one of the lost tribes or you know, you know they say we're one of the lost tribes of Israel. So it's it's not necessarily that they believe it. What it's there's an awareness that in the collective somehow, if that makes sense.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, that is a I know, there's a lot of weird stuff about the whole morning. Yeah, it's just a lot of you know, even the whole thing with Joseph Smith being uh, which the church admits on YouTube. They even have like a three minute video that they do admit he was a Freemason. You know.
Speaker 2: I even had Cal Crusher on the show who got married in in a you know, Mormon temple and he saw the plane his day. Masonic symbolism as you start getting father into the thing where you gotta start shaking hands through fucking you know ship and he said literally yeahymbols, Yeah, yeah, yeah. He says it's so wild. He says, if you didn't know anything about it, you wouldn't you know. But it's like right there in your face, that there's actually a legiti Masonic symbolism in your face during your wedding.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Well they say that Joseph Smith stole the Masonic rituals and made the Mormon. I don't know, I'm not a Mormon.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: Then the thing is too, it's like what you showed earlier, even when you were showing some of the stuff, there was a g in.
Speaker 1: Then like well, I mean fucking what.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know that to ask you about that picture? Yeah, what does it mean? I don't know.
Speaker 1: Very interesting, yeah, doc, you know, a lot of crossover like all over the place.
Speaker 5: Yes, but it's all late.
Speaker 1: You see.
Speaker 5: We have Mick Max and Norse and and Phoenicians and they're they're not disconnected.
Speaker 6: And the French always the French, you know.
Speaker 2: Even Crowley I think had high regards for Joseph Smith. And then there was a Lamanites and he did talking lamb yeas a lot of weird share with that because even uh, I think even the guy who scribed for Joseph Smith was like Crowderm instead of Crowley.
Speaker 1: It was like like one two letters. Oh yeah, so weird. Yeah, you know.
Speaker 2: And then then even the Metal massacre, there was the Mountain Metal Massacre that the Mormons and some Indian tribes had that that landed on between September ninth to the eleventh. It's like so fucking weird something like these dates and stories, Matts Math.
Speaker 5: You know more about the dates since because it's.
Speaker 1: So fucking weird.
Speaker 5: I think it's all connected. That's what I think. I mean, you know, nobody's got to believe what I believe. What I believe, what I'm putting out here is connected. I can't necessarily like show all the links, but I'm putting the pieces together, and they all there's nodal points that they all connect to m seven number seven. Again.
Speaker 1: Interesting, yeah, a good point.
Speaker 5: All right. Here we go with the Mormons again, so the white.
Speaker 2: You know, when some Mormons do believe quatsa Cootal and Jesus Christ are the same thing. Sorry to go off again, but there was even a time when we were covering somehow when we covered Skinwalker ranch. We all of a sudden we realized this is a long time ago when I was podcasting with Looks that there was just Mormons.
Speaker 1: All over the scene here with this whole Skinwalker ranch thing.
Speaker 2: They really are you know when it comes to and ship, They're fucking all over that stuff.
Speaker 1: It's very weird.
Speaker 6: They pop up everywhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but I was looking into it because all of a sudden, I was like, oh, what's how this is the moment. So I really started looking into that shit, and I even found it was like, you know how like you call up like Liberty Travel to like you know, like set up a kind of like a vacation for you. There was like groups like that that were from Mormons to go to Quatzicota, Uh, to go walk that.
Speaker 1: Pyramid in chits Andita. Yeah, there was Mormans that would go to that pyramid and go there because of quats Cola and Gesus connection.
Speaker 5: They're still linked to We'll take quite quattal today. I know, it's wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's really weird and connected and twisted and.
Speaker 6: The white gods all right.
Speaker 5: So throughout all the Americas endured the claims that the Native Americans were visited by white gods bearded, usually influencing religions and culture. In the Emerald Tablets of Tho the Atlantean, he described sending Atlanta and emissaries all over the world to teach humanity and rebuild civilization. So the Mormons have a particular affinity for the Mexican serpent god Catsaquatdal who's uh. Actually, when Cortes arrived, they thought him the reincarnation of cts Aquattle too, because of his his whiteness and his beardness uh. And also glues Cap or Sinclair rather, which I'll talk about in a bit, was also thought to be there the return of the blues Cap. They're often bearded and blue eyed tall men. There's Viracocha in the Incan tradition, is called the Old Man of the Sky, the ancient One, the bearded.
Speaker 6: And white teacher of Creator.
Speaker 5: So pretze Quatto is associated with Venus, the morning star, Lucifer, divine feminine uh on merchants and knowledge, and the sun. So among the beliefs of the Mormon is that the god cats a Quattle was Jesus, like Nick said, quote the story of the life of the Mexican divinity Keats a Quattle closely resembles that of the Savior, so closely indeed, that we can come to no other conclusion that the quetz Quattle and Christ are the same being. That's from the Church of Latter day Saints Church President.
Speaker 1: Very interesting connections and just.
Speaker 5: So yeah, it turns out maybe the Mormons have the truest version of history in America's after all.
Speaker 6: Yeah, you can go to the next life.
Speaker 5: So here we're getting into the language. And so this is what Joseph Smith is said to have used to decipher the tablets or the plates. That yellow piece of paper there on the top right is uh. It's called uh uh Reformed Egyptian. And so if you look at the on the left, it shows a reformed Egyptian and the mickmac and they're very very similar. There's a lot of identical symbols. They call it knee fighte here, but it's known as uh. Yeah. There it is so and the bottom picture is Joseph Smith scrying in his hat with I guess that would be cow cowdry cowgary.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, it sounds so much like somebody else.
Speaker 5: Well, I just thought it was really interesting that the same letters, it's the same yeah, similarities are.
Speaker 1: You know where the.
Speaker 2: Smith put a lien on the church for like Egyptian artifacts at one point too, he was so bigger than the artifacts, he put a lien on the own in his own church.
Speaker 5: You know what's wild was the mummies too, wasn't wasn't he buying mummies and all these papyrus and all all about the Egyptian stuff.
Speaker 2: And Oh, you know what's really interesting for people that might be hearing us, like talking about the moments like the first time we didn't know that we've covered him in the past. Something that's like really interesting. That just really confirms the whole craziness with all this shit going on. There was a guy we had on Justin I don't know if you ever saw it. It was a long time ago. It was me, Justin and and Lisa had We had him on he showed I mean it was.
Speaker 5: Without it with the Rotary Club.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how he connected them to the Mormons, Mormon Church throughout the Rotary Club.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: The crazy thing, yeah, is that I had told him I was like, yo, for some reason, there was something where I found like the Rotary Club was like kind of shady with like my opinion, some of the Smiley Faith. He's killings in Austin and something to do with Gilgo. It just seems like it's too convenient that they happen to pop up and they have boats, you know. So somehow I something like with a Morning connection. I thought there might have been, and I told him I was like, Yo, look into the Rotary Club. I have a feeling there's something weird that yo. And he was like, dude, what the fuck? He was blown away. I guess I was. I was on something there, and he ended up coming on the show showing how there's a total fucking CIA connection. They pulled the church that I got a bankruptcy. Basically, it's fucking insane. So I mean there's I mean, something's already weird with them to begin with.
Speaker 5: Now they're everywhere throughout history too. Though. The next line, all right, and this is on the left. Oh you can't really see it. Uh Old World was talking about the world the word for heaven, and it's on it shows it on one of those.
Speaker 6: Those boxes, but it's too small to see.
Speaker 5: So that's just another sheet from the Mormons showing the papyri and the alphabet, and this tablet on the left is one of these Michigan stones, Michigan relics, and so it depicts. So you see at the top left there's it looks like three letters. It's like a kune form. It looks like I H and a wonky I. Above the actual symbol of the eye, there's three symbols called the mystic symbol, and it's said to be a kune form version of yodey VAP. So yeah, and these all the symbols are. They're a combination of Egyptian and Hebrew and Greek even and they have images of biblical scenes usually thirty thousand relics. So yeah, you can go to the next one. All right.
Speaker 6: So the Micmac language is.
Speaker 5: Illustrated by higher glyphs, petroglyphs, and mnemonic devices. So like the turtle shell we talked about earlier, it would be one of those. The wampom belts is another one. So there's stories woven into the wampom so they when they recount the stories or the legends, they use the object to tell the story. There are striking similarities between the Micmac language and what is known as Reformed Egyptian, which is also the language used by the founder of the Church of Jesus Christ and Latter day Saints while he was translating the Golden Plates and was sent that the language he used by the ancient inhabitants he called the Nephites. Early settlers and explorers soon began to study and translate the language. French, Jesuit missionaries and Catholic priests were interested in recording and translating the language, especially prayers. They developed a system of symbols to represent the Micmac language, allegedly refining and adapting already existing hieroglyphs. The Jesuits wrote many journals and records chronicling daily life of Micmac and culture through the massive Jesuit Relations and Allied Documents collection, and they're largely the source of early post contact. So oh there it is, okay. So the one on the left is just random symbols. I don't have a translation for it, and they're the ancient Egyptian and Micmac simbol. There's the for Heaven like Old World was saying. The next one is the Loure's prayer in MCMC higher glyphs, and the the last image is the cover of what's called the Cowder Bible and it's all translated in mcmc higher glyphs.
Speaker 1: Yeah. That even has the upside down pentagram in there.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Yeah, see the heaven for them, the ancient Egyptian has, like I don't know, a dome or something on top. Yeah. Yeah, yeah, So there's a.
Speaker 1: Some we don't touch on that last one. I don't think.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry, Yeah, go ahead, you did.
Speaker 4: I'm kind of curious. Okay, I could get the noise crossover, I can get the French crossover. How did they get the Egyptian crossover, because that's crossed over.
Speaker 1: Maybe they're here, well, you know, that could even go through the Freemason Yeah, because and then I would even probably attribute to the French because there was a lot of them who came over that like that formed the Order of Cincinnatis in the United States. Yes, there was a lot of fun.
Speaker 6: Yes, and that's that's associated to France.
Speaker 1: Too, and there were free men, a lot of them are Freemasons, the French ending.
Speaker 5: Yeah, huh, that does have a French chapter, if I'm right.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty sure it does.
Speaker 6: Napoleon Napoleon's General, I think.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's the thing that I had thought about looking into at one point. Because yeah, like we've covered it on the show, I think a few times, but like I had stuff one of the times to even go into the French part, but I just know it did. But it is interesting how there's a just a French friendship part of it doesn't seem to really get talked about too much.
Speaker 5: Well, don't forget too that if you believe in the Holy Blood, Holy Grail lore that Jesus and Mary and Mackalene were said to have gone where the south of France. So all of this this, for me, it's another link because you get all of this secrecy around around something and it's it's very sort of divine, feminine.
Speaker 6: We get all this mother symbology.
Speaker 1: I don't know, it's curious, it's interesting.
Speaker 5: I'm going to get into the templars next.
Speaker 1: Actually, all right, did you go on the next leg?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 5: Actually, I have the wampum belts. I'll just show that one real quick, because I don't know if everybody knows what that is. So these are our ancient records. Original treaties were made on wampum belts too, And so if you see on the bottom there that shell, that's what they make. That the beads out of and there's a really intense purple color that comes from that shell, and it's a really hard shell. So there's stories told through these, there's genealogy, there's all kinds of information kept on these wampum records. So I just thought it'd be fun to show examples of those.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty cool. All right, here we go the templates.
Speaker 5: Uh, here we go, all right. Templar is abroad. So the original Order of the Knights Templar was formerly known as the Poor Fellow Soldiers of Christ and the Temple of Solomon, and was founded by Hudepoian, the first Grand Master, and nine other French knights. They perform major excavations in Jerusalem. They made a vow to promise chastity, obedience, and poverty, and were known to hold all property in common. Among the men who marched into Jerusalem alongside you, Payan was Ari Saint Clair, married Henry Saint Clair's niece and was given land in Scotland as a dowry. So there we see the symbol, of course of the Tamplars, which is that red cross. Yeah, so this gets into the Holy Blood, Holy Grail mythology, and I know, not everybody kind of follows that. But I started when I read, you know, obviously the the Dan Brown books, and then I got into all the other books, and I'm not it's not a no for me because there's a lot of a lot of evidence that supports that they have.
Speaker 6: They came here for something.
Speaker 1: Oh there's there was. I mean I think at this point it might maybe it's not. I thought it was like kind of like taken as like historically true that there is a there's like buildings, the things that were built here before Columbus that has their keystone and their fucking ship right on it, like well that snature, the signatures are on the stone.
Speaker 6: What is that tower the I have? I have a flight of it coming up.
Speaker 5: But yeah, but there's the tower we're talking about. Maybe not it's a building.
Speaker 4: Uh, it's a lighthouse, I think, didn't it is it supposed to be a lighthouse?
Speaker 3: Of course, I'm not.
Speaker 5: Certain what what it was. I don't have a circular, circular building and to build these circle churches, so yeah, I'll get into that. I have a slide for that coming up to. Yeah, you can go to the next slie. So of course this is associated with roseland Chapel, so that was made famous by the books such as the Da Vinci Code and Holy Blood. Holy Grail. Near Edinburgh is the village of Rosslyn where we find Rosslyn Chapel, built between fourteen forty.
Speaker 6: And fourteen ninety by William Sinclair. It's a structure rich in templar Masonic symbols.
Speaker 5: And said to be a copy of the Temple of Solomon. There appear carvings in stone depicting a Masonic initiation, as well as the pillars of Boaz and Yaquin, as well as ears of Corn, thought to be unknown in Europe at the time. The name Sinclair, Saint Clair, Santo Claro or Sanctis Clarus means Holy Liked and originated in Normandy, France. Again. William Sinclair became the first Earl of Cathnics, Baron of Rosslyn and Earl of Orkney. Henry Sinclair, a Scottish Norwegian nobleman, was grandfather of William Sinclair and builder of Rosslyn Chapel.
Speaker 6: William was the.
Speaker 5: Earl of Orkney, which is a title given under the King of Norway Norse.
Speaker 6: Through his first marriage to.
Speaker 5: A great granddaughter of the King magnus of Sweden and Norway. So these are just some of the symbols that are found in Rosslyn. So the little sketching on the bottom there that shows what is believed to be a Masonic initiation with the little buddy there. He's got a blindfold on and he's got a rope around his neck and.
Speaker 6: Whatever else is going on there.
Speaker 5: There's some depictions of some knights and yeah. Interesting, have you guys ever been there anybody place?
Speaker 1: Just that one picture right there, that detail is like insane.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's the symbols in that place. Well, you see they have that green man too. There's common finding the columns. Yeah, and they found something in one of the columns too, I think.
Speaker 6: And there's the rose windows.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just a lot of that ship.
Speaker 2: I wonder like if it's to change the frequencies and shipping, because I do cover that.
Speaker 5: You just make a video about that?
Speaker 2: Well no, no, Well it's kind of like one of the things I have coming up that I think next week that drops gets more into like the whole sound reverberation and all this, you know, neuro architecture, it's considered now it's actual science. How it affects like your neurosystem and uh yeah, I'm just I'm wondering about it, like this place just from the way it's built, which is very interesting.
Speaker 4: I think after what they I don't know, if you heard about what they found out about Stonehenge, that that that the vibration there is meant to, for lack of a better word, make you somewhat anxious. That's what that's the latest reports. So I don't know if they're going to revisit these places to see if they are the same, if they have the same effects of people, because on people, because if you do recall for a good chunk outside of the hostility, for a good time there.
Speaker 3: They weren't letting people near the pyramids either.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I know people that have gotten to pyramids in different locations, not just the Egyptian ones, and had weird trippy experiences.
Speaker 6: So the frequency is is different.
Speaker 5: I don't know if it fluctuates or if it's always the same or how it's affected, but there is a difference.
Speaker 1: I agree.
Speaker 3: I do have a question for someone.
Speaker 9: Mentioned it in the in the chat about a tale, which where is it there goes the magic flight, the Milwauk story of the Magic Flight they said it.
Speaker 4: It's from sub sub eliminated node. I'm sorry if i I'm butchering your name. Uh, it's the Milwaukee story of the Magic Flight. Uh, they says indigenous retelling of the Lake Flora and Flores myth and ties directly to the Grail myth, as told by Sherton de Troy's.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 5: I'm not familiar with that, but I'm going to look into that.
Speaker 1: Oh.
Speaker 5: I wasn't aware the other tribes had. Oh that's interesting. I'm not I don't know anything about it, but I'm happy to learn about it. I'm gonna check that out.
Speaker 1: M hm. The loon coming in? Ah, all right, next to you? Still got I'm just I'm I'm not sure where we were.
Speaker 6: Yeah, we're almost there.
Speaker 5: Home stretch. So the book The Knights Templar in the New World by William E. Mann, who is a templar, traces the transatlantic voyage of Henry Sinclair to Nova Scotia one hundred years before Columbus. He was in possession of maps detailing the roots taken by the North Sailors, probably through his marriage, and became acquainted with the renowned sailors Niccolo and Antonio Zeno, who were Venetian noble nobility, he who accompanied him and his thirteen ships to the New World. The book Tracy's Connections to Oak Island fabled to hold the buried treasure New Ross Nova Scotia, which is named after Rossland in Scotland, and the micmac may have thought Sinclair to be the return of blues cap Nova Scotia means New Scotland. New Ross is located on major lay lines in Nova Scotia. And I thought a fun fact also was that Scotland was named after Princess Scota, the daughter of a pharaoh, Egyptian pharaoh who was reputed to have red hair and could be the origins of red hair gene in Scotland and Ireland, so Scota. Also there's the Pharaoh Islands in Scotland. There they're spelled f A R O E, but pronounced the same as the Egyptian pharaoh. So I don't know if that means anything, but the fun fact. At the bottom there is the overtin stone. This is found I think in Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, and it shows a templar cross and a crisscross feathers and a moon, a crescent moon. This is carved on a stone and it's thought to have is believed to be a covenant perhaps between the Micmac and the Templars. So is there a slide after this? Oh? Yeah, Oh so here's the more Templars. This is the Westford Night.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I think the thing that's new.
Speaker 5: That's a Newport tower. Is that the one you were talking about?
Speaker 3: Yes, Yes, there's some solar.
Speaker 6: Alignment with that as well.
Speaker 5: I think I don't know if it's the solstice or whatever, but there's some solar alignment and there's some interesting calculations in the tower as well. So that's just a more evidence of the Templars in America. I just wanted to talk.
Speaker 6: About the Overtonstone a little bit.
Speaker 5: More tales speak of a covenant or treaty between the Macmac and the Templars at this time. The story goes that the Templars were looking to hide the Holy Grail, the blood of Christ in the New World. The leaders in the Holy Blood Holy Grail lore maintain that the Templars brought the bloodline of Jesus Christ to the New World and married into some mcmac families, a secret oath perhaps, or perhaps that's the real hidden treasure they're talking about. Also, it might explain why Joseph Smith was interested in the micmac and the bloodline. Being a Mason might have given him a lead on where to find the blood. I don't know how it works, but he had he had a direct interest in Micmacott.
Speaker 3: See.
Speaker 5: So yeah, And I wanted to say about my name. So my name is Santa Paz. Okay. Now, traditionally mickmc names have we're given by Jesuits and priests. So you have you have Peters and Paul and Simon and Augustine. But then you have a name like Santapaz, which is not uh generated from Christianity, and it's pronounced sunny bus zunnypus, So it's a B. It's a B sound, not a P. And it's only supposed to be having one S at the end, which means it has seven letters. And the the legend says that it's an anagram for the first letter of the last name of each family.
Speaker 6: That holds the blood of Pregsy. So I don't say I believe it or not.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying that's one of the.
Speaker 1: That's a pretty gangster story for the last name that's pretty cool.
Speaker 5: Yeah, so I think is that the last one? Oh? Oh, the stars Okay, I just showed a bunch of different variations of the eight point at star here and the I don't know if everyone's familiar with the Satyr square or it's also called the Templar square, and that's if if you find all the a's and o's and join at the center, you get the eight point at star. Now the A and the O is also probably the alpha and the omega maybe, And if you look at the petroglyph eight point at star there at the bottom, it kind of reminds me of the Satyr square with because it keeps circling back to the center and it has seven or sorry eight xes on the outside and if you count the s's and t's on the outer box, there's also eight boxes. So I just thought there's more connections to the Templar and the mcmac star. And also the one with the skull is said to be the oath skull of the templar, so when you took your oath, you put your hand on that skull. And there's also the star of each star, so there's there's again the eight pointed star is like a ubiquitous symbol across all history. Really, you see it across different variations and forms.
Speaker 2: The Sadus square has also been considered sometimes you know, they could be uh doesn't mean this is true. Maybe it could be a specific type of Christian. But there was houses that supposedly were found that we kind of have those like on on it somewhere, and they claimed that that was also a way of Christians letting other Christians know that, you know, I'm a Christian, but it was not safe.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, that was like.
Speaker 5: Definitely a Christian symbol around Christian symbology.
Speaker 2: The same time, that supposedly like if you met a Christian in the street, I guess somewhere where, like and if you had to stick on you you draw like one slice one part of the fish and then they would draw the other part on the ground to finish it off, and.
Speaker 1: That would be a way of you both.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there were Christians supposedly, so it was like around that time where they were supposedly doing things like that to let other people know what's up.
Speaker 1: I don't know how true that is.
Speaker 5: Yeah, Well, the sad square, like if you really work with you can get to like magic squares like.
Speaker 6: The Myers square and Saturn square and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: So it's really like it's full of secrets really when you think about it. So I just thought it was interesting to show it next to the it's it's a neighbor and micmac country there. So we can go to the next one and that shows more eight point stars and squares, but the top one I want to show because the first image is a pyramid, and if you open the pyramid and flatten it, you get the eight pointed star, which is also the third image is a photo of a photon, so this is like a microscopic image of a photon, which is the same image.
Speaker 6: So it feels like science is confirming.
Speaker 5: Or finding some in hidden in in the microscopic.
Speaker 2: When I was at a cosmic summit twenty twenty five, it was it was whatever that's cosmic summit. There was a guy Bob green Fields something like that, Bob green something, and he was he I don't know him himself, but he was talking about I know at one point he was mentioned I think his father or his grandfather was a mason and he had all these relics left over, you know, somehow this guy, I guess, got interested in it and started showing how like some of their symbolism. Literally it was like going back to like weird shit, like what you're showing here, I was like actually going back to like science, and I was like, what the fuck?
Speaker 5: Well, modern science is finding all these images in the microscopic that are like the Yin and yang symbol or this this templar cross or like things that that I don't know, they find their way back somehow because it's that wasn't the origin. Obviously, they weren't looking at microscopes and seeing these images, and you.
Speaker 1: Know what the thing is there?
Speaker 2: If we I mean, because it's not a known like I don't know, I think that possibly that the science that we have, Like we've gone through this multiple times, and if you take that as a possibility, all this starts to make sense that it's actually just a culted fucking science.
Speaker 1: Sometimes.
Speaker 10: Yes, yeah, maybe they could go back to I don't want to do this, and I know so I know one person who's gonna smile when I say this, But it could actually support the whole in a Knaki situation, too.
Speaker 3: Hidden in plain sight.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, they would explain a lot of things like how well this ship was built that we can't do now, it would make sense because they had just back then they may a little bit more advanced than we are now. And then yeah well yeah, yeah, well, I mean, you know, the thing is, it's like, who knows how far advanced some people are.
Speaker 1: We just don't know, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 5: It's also like, if we think of North America as the New World, we think before Columbus arrived, this was nothing but like empty space. But there's obviously been civilization after civilization time, like since the beginning of time, So can we stop pretending that isn't there.
Speaker 2: There's even been a few of the things that I've covered on the show, for like their architecture, or if it was like some sort of solar or like lunar place. There was a few of them where they the whatever native tribes that were there that are even known to be the earliest ones associated with it.
Speaker 1: They even say it was here already.
Speaker 2: There's one's out there that they don't even say who they know who built it because there is no answer.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, the hope, I think believe that they're in the fifth world right now. So every other worlds, including the sun associated with that world was destroyed and everything is reborn from It's kind of like Planet of the Apes. It's just an endless cycle of recycling and time doesn't really matter.
Speaker 2: There's even been things that like that to start getting into like conspiracy world again.
Speaker 1: But I mean, I guess we're already there with this stuff.
Speaker 11: Uh.
Speaker 2: There's even like certain things like with certain buildings, like even the Empire State I think it was the Empire State building supposedly was constructed in two years. Long story short, there's certain things that you see that are supposedly were like not known, Like I guess, like all right, put it this way. It's like if if we didn't have the technology we have now where we know something exists somewhere that we haven't been too yet. You understand what I'm getting at, Like if I've like if you want to go back like one hundred and fifty years, you don't know what the fuck anything looks like anyway because you don't have it. You know, have fucking TV of fucking internet.
Speaker 1: You don't got somebody send any videos of what they're doing in Nigeria, you know what I'm saying, Like on Instagram.
Speaker 2: So like I do wonder if there was like certain times, there was things that might have pre existed. And once I guess society started getting like a little bit more like connected, you got to start coming up and saying, oh, like yeah, we just built this now.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well yeah, I mean the whole like like as they call it, tartaria. But all of those buildings don't belong in this in this timeline.
Speaker 6: We can't make any of them.
Speaker 5: We don't remember building any of them. Where does this come from? So it's kind of like the Adena Mones are from another time. Those buildings are from another time. Nothing makes sense in history. We got to figure this shit out on our own.
Speaker 1: I think, Yo, if.
Speaker 2: You already even look at someone like the old pictures from like New York, you're gonna see like a lot of black and Native American people and it's just like, yeah, who built those fucking Like if you still go back to that and look like you got dudes with like, you know, like little rifles. But like if you start looking at some of the buildings in the architecture and those pictures, you got to start wondering, like.
Speaker 1: They've built that. Yeah, it still doesn't make any sense.
Speaker 2: I've seen some pictures of that online and I'm just like, that is a pretty fucking insane building that those Native Americans, supposedly in the New York area are standing against.
Speaker 5: Right now, I think we need to be asking more questions about everything, even if we don't get the answers. We just got to ask more questions because this ship don't make sense when I don't have answers. I just asked more questions.
Speaker 1: Off the topic.
Speaker 4: Those questions actually leads to more questions, but they also connect a lot of dots exactly, and rounding it back up to the memo, is that.
Speaker 5: Sorry, yeah, I have a part of that. There's a million ways to pronounce it.
Speaker 4: If you look at their culture, the lineage, they have every aspect of culture throughout the entire world and that we are aware of right now. I was waiting for you to connect them to Australia, to the indigenous people in Australia and New Zealand, because.
Speaker 5: I think everything's connected in ways that we just can't see it, Like everything seems so far apart through history, like so dispirit and distanced, but also we think, oh, Europe is so far away across the ocean. We could never get there. But really we got to start shrinking things, even the timeline. We got to look at it, and now we can see everything starts to fit, maybe because we're not thinking everything so far apart. So once you start shrinking it, you can start connecting the dots maybe a little more. That's how I feel about how I see the world.
Speaker 4: And if it wasn't for the ginger part of it, I can't get over that. That's that's too much of a coincidence. No such thing, you ow. It's almost like a shared collective consciousness throughout the world at that time, which would be real easy if you think about it, because there's no interference.
Speaker 3: Like Nick said, the.
Speaker 5: World was less populated too, so the world was smaller, more like community more more you're actually talking to people, You're meeting people, you're telling stories, doom scrolling and watching tiktoks.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 3: Well, actually with the internet is easier to have those conversations. But what we were believed to be uh the world that the Native Americans lived, we believed they lived, and for them to have so much the Egyptian part, that's what really has blown me away. Them knowing hieroglyphs, the connection with the Vikings, the connection with the French to Europeans, and.
Speaker 4: Then you go down several miles later into Louisiana mm hm, which I think is a nice little interesting deep dive too, because I don't think that tribe was the only tribe that accumulated there either.
Speaker 5: That'd be fun to find out too.
Speaker 3: What what was that, Nick.
Speaker 1: Both French influenced there too, mm hmm.
Speaker 3: True.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I think France has so much more influence over the entire history of the world than we give it credit for.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so, yeah, I even think that was like even the part of the whole crap going on at the Olympics, you know, I do think that's why there was a big cerem real type thing going on, because I do think France one, yeah, yeah, I think that's why that was once, in my opinion, was very occult.
Speaker 1: And I think it's because like, oh yeah, they're making us.
Speaker 5: You know, they have smurfs too, well, they have this guy.
Speaker 11: Like I didn't get that France.
Speaker 6: And Smurfs, we tied it all in.
Speaker 5: Actually, Nick, if you want to hit the button, there's one more slide. I think. All right, well, well, we'll finish it up with this one. So this is the side by side I was telling you about earlier with the Templar and the Mickmac where they're just mirrored of each other and just some examples of the Maltese flag and all that stuff. So that is the end, my friend.
Speaker 3: Though, that is the in for now. There's two to look at into this.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's been fun though. It's been a lot of fun putting this together and researching.
Speaker 1: Yeah you Nick, no, thank you, no, thank you.
Speaker 2: That was fucking awesome. I had a blessed definitely some weird ship in there.
Speaker 5: I mean, well, you don't got to believe everything, but you know, if it's fun, it's fun.
Speaker 4: It's not the belief part is you were able to connect the dots.
Speaker 3: That's how I see.
Speaker 6: Well, for me, it's all connected.
Speaker 2: Like I was saying at the beginning of in my opinion that I do think, you know, cult orders or cult minded people have swapped symbolism.
Speaker 6: And the Macmac world was magicians. Also, it's a very magical world.
Speaker 1: I think that's all.
Speaker 2: No, I think like all those like the shaman and that those people that went underwent like all this stuff. I do think that was their own way of them having their own magical experience.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I do think that.
Speaker 5: Well, there's also I didn't tell you about it, but there's ceremonies that that they're kind of like resurrection ceremonies I guess, so yeah, yeah makes sense.
Speaker 2: I mean look at like, uh, how some orders will make it look like you're getting buried.
Speaker 1: I mean skull and bones. You know, they always talk about that.
Speaker 5: You know, I think I'm not familiar with all Secret society. Yeah, but I think they all have some death and resurrection.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you hear that a lot with like certain yeah, tribal initiations. Yeah, a lot of similarities I think for sure. Yeah, thank you very much. Don't lean again. That was I thought that was banging pleasure, right. That was fucking awesome. I haven't had a good sight show in a long time like that. Yeah, you have a you ever get an itch to cover something else? Pa, just let me know.
Speaker 5: Definitely, I've been all right for a while. Don't tell me because you never know.
Speaker 1: Uh, was there anything that you wanted to promote?
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, you don't really have anything right unless you want to be you know, I got nothing nobody.
Speaker 3: She just put together future research paper though.
Speaker 5: Yeah. Actually, you know what I was thinking about doing this summer is going to see some of these places. I'm right here, right, I'm in the Maritimes, So I'm thinking about going to see and revisit some of these places with new eyes.
Speaker 1: Nice person to actually go see the police.
Speaker 5: Yeah, the mound especially, I'd like to go see that.
Speaker 1: Make it happen. All right, Judith, you want to let everybody know what's up with you.
Speaker 3: Uh, first, this was this was a blast. Thank you, Like I didn't have enough rabbit holes to go down, but thank you for giving me more. And uh for everybody else.
Speaker 4: Uh you can find me at YouTube and on x as alone, and you can find me on speaker for my podcast.
Speaker 3: And thank you again, No.
Speaker 2: Thank you Judith. That was fun. I had a bless man. Uh yeah, and again Dolane, thank you very much again, appreciate it. That was an amazing slide show.
Speaker 1: That was a lot that that was really interesting. Ship. I'm gonna have to like go back to this actually and probably like take notes.
Speaker 5: And yeah, I was worried it might be too much a lot to do.
Speaker 2: Yes, well, that's a perfect show for that, so don't worry about it. But and thank you everybody in the chat too. Man great questions. If we missed any, I'm sorry there was. As you can say, there was a lot of stuff going on. But uh yeah, Judith, thank you for helping me with the questions and everything. That's awesome. I appreciate that.
Speaker 1: And uh yeah again people, if you ever got them, throw them up on this throw them up and we'll try to get to them. And uh that's the end of another Rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later