Speaker 1: Welcome Just Hanway Tagalog Sermon Podcast, your daily dose of inspiring, heartfelt tagalog sermons from different pastors and speakers all over the Philippines.
Speaker 2: We hope this podcast finds you in good shape. And now here's your message.
Speaker 3: So so.
Speaker 1: Guy scenarios, sister, if we are aware, Saipos adding hap Indila's Philippines it them twenty twenty, just a matter of one month this Juary and Dimilippinos.
Speaker 2: I'll show you through this power point the global global I'm going to report an updated but of.
Speaker 1: Course uh in the official.
Speaker 2: And some social media.
Speaker 1: So let's see this man of yeah, yeah, click click click more monitor Yeah, Soma had different uh nevaa earthquake, flash flowds. Okay, you're a severe weather storm and even volcanic eruption which is the latest in our country.
Speaker 2: Sat so all over the word.
Speaker 1: So let's see, okay, just click click click click, yeah earthquakes Puerto Rico p eighteen two days ago, which is five point six magnitude somewhere in urban province. Some mahappy delos, there's a Puerto Rico six point four magnitude.
Speaker 2: Next in China, Domin.
Speaker 1: Six point four Turkey a garandin on earthquake. It's thirty one died on that uh hum earthquake seven point seven magnitude earthquake, Grab six point three earth extrikes and Solomon Island some dam lind you know. Next I thought you Baja Sanyaiansh. Where is that Angola Raa?
Speaker 2: What I'm in Lugara? First time I ran experienced naa in Masa. Next another flood grab you know samir Rap.
Speaker 1: Indonesia, thousands affected, six death after floods.
Speaker 2: Hey, that's ato Iran. You a year Torondino.
Speaker 1: Hey, Saudia and the Wanda snow Satin then were and snow demand rabatangas about we went there. Grab goes down in Sando su relief Grabbi Bo goes down to Laga and damning businesses, business establishment of Sarado, totally Sarado, Magha Bahai magas and Maa Maa Maso.
Speaker 2: Oh Chile, Oh Grabbia Peru. Heavy rain that flood in.
Speaker 1: Heavy rains skilled thirty two in Madagascar, then Brazil. Grab the storm in Brazil next to a severe weather Pakistan grabbian a kind of ion to Maranon in Indina Manzana. Let us not wait for that the big one Shanada Maran in Indianila nine point zero magnitude of quick Canada.
Speaker 2: And there is a possibility in a Macarona tsunami.
Speaker 1: And then what is this huge dust storms Crabbiano Australia one ceo, that's it's happening. And another thing in Victoria and Philippines in our country, beloved country, storm in Spain, and a lot of things Mariquita now Indian Badasaban and Philippinas Mangagan. Of course, of course there is fear what I'm saying about Hindi by ah Masna members.
Speaker 2: Addition, libos having looked.
Speaker 1: Down that alcohol parallel alcohol, I always advise them alcohol.
Speaker 2: You so right some time.
Speaker 1: Maneties the television Agan wowen paros a Christian indiato something news adden because it's already written in the Bible that it's going to happen.
Speaker 2: Na Maga y pero san maan is.
Speaker 1: God has a purpose Shanna angustor mat Lord mahanang ya yamao Shanna my magyar mahaga Now now marquita nat and what is our role as a Christian You're calling nothing as a church, so its end market not because you.
Speaker 2: Mana my own.
Speaker 3: Disasters.
Speaker 4: What I know, my man, mmhm p hey pero.
Speaker 2: Mas your parani.
Speaker 1: Okayami compa'm a safe no journey.
Speaker 2: Pan in the miason misson Mario. As I said, Scored goes up and one of our biggest distributors.
Speaker 1: Then life then one day Tom because sir missure, it's in a long time, Savina, I've been to America, Sabi say million, I'm gonna see Indiana Indiana status a man, we all know that God is the spirits San la mas sam a majos.
Speaker 2: It's now our road church at Nasa.
Speaker 1: Young Jesus even and that is my topic now about distinction. That is a idol of this message.
Speaker 4: But the problem is this, I'm gonna tell it to.
Speaker 2: Them.
Speaker 1: Nothing as a Christian, but this is the problem now even Christians.
Speaker 2: In time a Lama Casino and majos atula.
Speaker 1: Company Jay you par and Perula.
Speaker 2: So miss allow me to say this is not born again now they are.
Speaker 1: Discarage style because we're expecting a lot of things from them. A ber weld on, that's not different. I mean sometimes leaders h and l la lang your man as.
Speaker 2: You may Hi.
Speaker 1: You may Magahi lang and lo ma la So one of the greatest attributes of God is distinction, distinction. God is a God that makes distinction.
Speaker 3: You know, it's a in the.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's a distinction.
Speaker 3: The Lord.
Speaker 2: Is being holy in packaging banal nang Dios.
Speaker 1: Means and the things d parabang. Then when we talk about holidays, as you know, I mean son. But see now being ban and par and nothing I got. Really he's on that thing all right, young misncanal.
Speaker 2: The way they pray.
Speaker 1: Pa normal, normal possesses little Oh, the long is gonna put on my lap.
Speaker 2: It's say you the.
Speaker 4: New bad distinction.
Speaker 2: Land, you.
Speaker 3: The parent and that thing.
Speaker 4: Oh you gon keep banal? You are you passive co.
Speaker 1: That's a church style that is something like that. So when you talk about holiness, what is God's holiness? So when you talk about God's holiness, it means that God is separate nahn, that God is somebody who set apart.
Speaker 2: Of course having attributes and Joe, no.
Speaker 3: Righteous God, just God, Lord.
Speaker 1: Distinction nao big lungs in ny God, he presses the Lord, mar mar Inda presses the lords sal Indie peting Balu and.
Speaker 2: Your known comi narito Lord.
Speaker 1: Now in Exodus chapter eight verse twenty three. God says, I will make a difference between my people and your people. This sign will happen tomorrow. What is the context of this In the Book of Exodus, I say Manga in Perro and India is Elita.
Speaker 2: That he'll go chembre and most assuming reason that Papa is religous so on, and.
Speaker 1: So God is not just a god of distinction. He wants to raise a people of distinction. In Malachai three eighteen, and you will again see the distinction between the right jus and the wicked, between those who serve God and those who do not.
Speaker 2: So this is the objective, the reason of God. You to sin and.
Speaker 1: A glelling sajos at magahindina grilling when you talk about this stinction, senorito a jan let.
Speaker 2: Me see your hand. So many students al young is as a p of course graduate of course, how does that.
Speaker 1: Is?
Speaker 2: School?
Speaker 1: Masmarama indigo maraduate masami and graduate all right?
Speaker 2: So as not in and after graduation talagan celebration yan.
Speaker 1: Pinau la jempre manaposk my Papa's in.
Speaker 2: A tapos samanga man Papa maha napan.
Speaker 1: Sin because I been with honors. Indeed, La had the tapos may honor par la sapos pero Hindi lad piling pill you maham maroom honors, wag it because it class thing Nahan saying no man teachers.
Speaker 2: Okay, so India you know.
Speaker 1: It mast and man Basila Samaha tapos of course, mpero, but ibe young at the same time, I know that feeling he had to give us an da not feeling.
Speaker 3: I say, come, Mara pero I feeling and.
Speaker 2: The mir ah my parents.
Speaker 4: Now you're been in s am i.
Speaker 1: Oh the damon illegal because you've seen a good and hand are you seen a good dominion ilegal pearl bars, you've seen a good mom and daminimum paid in legal and damning.
Speaker 2: Pa one repent.
Speaker 3: One, But it's a.
Speaker 1: Legalmuna. You're not telegan gods will amen.
Speaker 2: Yes, So person meansn par You know you bag.
Speaker 3: That was excited.
Speaker 2: Church and the feeling then some more unique somebody Cala.
Speaker 1: That was biking basil man and I a jacket that wasn't in a jacket more and yeah it's again restaurant is booting along. You know leaders don't trying so booting al.
Speaker 4: So I'm feeling well.
Speaker 1: When we talk about distinction, distinction means it is something that is distinguishable, noticeable. Young Napapan s young Capan sinan know its been a distinction and I'm seeing ingaba the.
Speaker 2: Papapa, say.
Speaker 1: The papa, and it's a been maro something in them, something to Lin's.
Speaker 2: Something to right him. People call him the papa saying, I says to you.
Speaker 1: Call him the papa said, h it's the peria quisby doctor yes Usa having you and you saving your pa.
Speaker 2: Oh by I want to go and some modeling.
Speaker 3: Whoa na.
Speaker 2: It's a classic he bam young professionals. Promote him, not.
Speaker 1: Promote I said, okay, it's a family nothing Papa saying, you know Milica is just okay, my lad.
Speaker 2: Now marin time desire not.
Speaker 1: Well as anaya b b here Ryan, it's gonna nothing.
Speaker 2: Built in pus ant and inlleg We.
Speaker 1: Are born to make a difference, Yes, Sabin, You're born to make a difference. That's what there iss longing you long to be distinct Hey, h jos unique while lad you know says anamo and a feeling what paccino alamo.
Speaker 2: You are now endangered species? Uh you know j intan see because God created you to be that way a feeling. I know, h.
Speaker 1: Senior saying you maginas, but be Honestista.
Speaker 2: Oh there.
Speaker 4: You you want to know something came back.
Speaker 2: In journey.
Speaker 3: Pas t b.
Speaker 2: Then I have pista namber.
Speaker 1: My own.
Speaker 2: Man.
Speaker 4: You're not giging unique tie, you're.
Speaker 2: Not giking, but said.
Speaker 3: You know that's a see mast rare.
Speaker 1: Pinap bag it and diamond play sama panghilo journey a lang okay, pair of barget and demanded diamond.
Speaker 4: Nacu the lng.
Speaker 1: B b Yeah, the boom, I'm gonna diamond tito bam diamond rare ya okay b he ra in dim amita san san parr attention nothing my lot comme on.
Speaker 2: Or din.
Speaker 1: But I mean it's oh for me, okay, by as you see something, well, let's go to our context in the book of Exodus. Bahi andos not even salad.
Speaker 3: Some salt and.
Speaker 1: I know it's some the Helan come back and salad and Salem on the hiland and distinction you know an Egypt now ara parent some loka so powerful but not being.
Speaker 2: Egypt par America, Wow, youn America Canada about euro Parish Egypt but being Egyp, they're so powerful.
Speaker 1: Imagine for four hundred years slave and Israelis because is so powerful that time hung bay an Ito, Hey they ah ind No Parama convinced and Pharaoh, Hey, Thailand and and.
Speaker 3: And just through Moses through Era.
Speaker 4: I know, you know what.
Speaker 1: Nagaya common. So Canlan something different? Parama convinced in Pharaoh Israelis for instance, then you know, and just in Exodus chapter nine, verse four. But the Lord will make a difference between the animals of the Israelites and the animals of the Egyptians. None of the animals of the Israelites will die. Could you imagine that Amina Israelites. You know doma Egyptian. That was the haka Assho kay that was having alert I will make a distinction somehow our London Assho nan Banga Ellipsio and Mamma tie Peroba Israelites as no Israeliti in the mohammadie you get said, go.
Speaker 2: That was theo buta that makes a difference.
Speaker 3: Heys a.
Speaker 4: Another thing is this in too big to go?
Speaker 2: Yeah, pre s having the Lord young too big a gamit no hip show magagin.
Speaker 1: Veryan two big no man Israelites indeed, I am damming the ilegal big Oh you on the tour to go.
Speaker 3: You know you're on the tour to go. What thing is Israeli that made you? You know, what's nothing to go to?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 1: Sa, now go go that's but what what what are you going you do? But what nine there another thing? You young Pin and Joseph the yellow be here right though, the block and bloke and problem.
Speaker 3: So man Israelites.
Speaker 2: And yellow tam Panabai and.
Speaker 4: Nice relita summer.
Speaker 2: They're gonna raw. But SA didn't bug you.
Speaker 1: As you about mission in boundary and I'm going uh a flat ways miss you know, okay hoo im boundary. But to be.
Speaker 5: Opinion, son hap you know Pero is light indeed, oh grab grabbing, and you.
Speaker 2: Can't pass over Sabin and Israel.
Speaker 1: That Sahamba and and and you have I said that I think I'm here the Mama Mosa, I ain't Nabata.
Speaker 2: Sama and nambaraon.
Speaker 1: Pero the moment and again you know, do go no Tan like passandanyan. The Mahamad and bad now are on my thing. Mama Mosa, lhard Numata, the my Egyptians, Basama nambaraon peri mahabada Israel leader boh.
Speaker 2: Indie Alina but a maroon dona in Indie ba kl Island.
Speaker 3: And just to see k.
Speaker 4: Indi al am okay in.
Speaker 1: Malama is really in the Parasa jes alumn indeed the parasanglion. It's not for God, it's not even it's for the angel. And you know para para mala you know mahad Ma Concino and church Christians and symbol it is a symbol okay son for the lamb of God. Something in a Cristo car their I mean.
Speaker 2: For Dedo and jung Bata.
Speaker 1: And the word of gods is the lam of God is the Lord Jesus Christ. Y are young, the blood that was shed from the Lord Jesus Christ.
Speaker 4: That's it.
Speaker 2: I'm pa.
Speaker 1: And you are safe, you are secured because of the Lord Jesus Christ. That makes the distinction a bam indina pera in Dinan disasters.
Speaker 2: India, where's the difference you have Jesus.
Speaker 3: The Sino and.
Speaker 2: The difference Shannah in the papan Pa panic. Where's the difference. Where's the distinction? But do you want to repack hyper san Hindi Yaya Indiana, yarng mayan. God has a purpose. God is awakening the church, wake up church and distinctions.
Speaker 1: Pass partaking lint I mean bottom bottom, mhm sa No this time Marla Cancino and Donna Amen, Lord lawyer.
Speaker 2: The Lord will make a distinction calling Nat in church.
Speaker 3: It's about time in.
Speaker 2: Many spirit, in spirit Dumbai and sad.
Speaker 5: H.
Speaker 4: But the count in dial.
Speaker 2: My apparently.
Speaker 4: This give.
Speaker 2: And by.
Speaker 1: London indep myself, but's not in an addition the glory and then let us give all the glory to God. Having experience as.
Speaker 2: Now means Sonnas say that is an angel.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's a guy daring Napanzi and jos U God's.
Speaker 4: Noha.
Speaker 1: In Joe Chapter one, verse eight, napan Sis and Joe and God said to Satan, have you noticed my friend Joe?
Speaker 2: Wow? Have you noticed my friend the baron proud.
Speaker 3: Sabino.
Speaker 2: Have you noticed my friend me?
Speaker 1: Mama? It don't you because there's no one quite like him, there's no one quite like him and es and true to his word, totally devoted.
Speaker 3: And hating evil.
Speaker 1: Wowrab and mahad you heart nillord kight cap.
Speaker 2: Mama La mh Antandr and me Lord.
Speaker 1: Mama lay m hm Sabina injels, have you noticed my son, my daughter?
Speaker 2: Look at him? Look at her.
Speaker 3: I'm a bunkuet a bank.
Speaker 2: At p.
Speaker 1: Distinka yeah, Capan sin panzincaba and the then a good worship ta something in kan sin pan sing red.
Speaker 3: Something Lord, that is his heart.
Speaker 4: Okay, so.
Speaker 2: I'm in time. Oh God, have you noticed him?
Speaker 3: Look at him?
Speaker 2: Very serious.
Speaker 3: About you.
Speaker 2: Know, with the battle.
Speaker 4: Bad the words and labas.
Speaker 2: Papa with Pa.
Speaker 1: Joe Yeah and he up no no so s but see Lord main pro Amen, why a right parmac?
Speaker 2: Oh I am a.
Speaker 1: Year up my Americano. Oh the band bleeding pro say school.
Speaker 4: Look Christian, you know he.
Speaker 2: Say damning girl friend Jan must not in the young boy prin Mari.
Speaker 1: You know boy mister proaches Amen And what are those things that make you distinct from job Chapter one, verse eight, number one honest and true to his word Sotola In Second Chronicles, chapter sixteen, verse nine, Mamma Sida is a boom that they opened to.
Speaker 4: Mama said the mama side.
Speaker 2: You know Lordatid being honest.
Speaker 1: Me Christian anest parimadaya anesthetize the leader, not the devotion the devotions. What Christian you did gig in distinct being honest, say in the port bolation police the motor but they're gonna get helmet.
Speaker 3: Why but as sunny.
Speaker 1: But does the Cretian accepted in the because I have Jesus, you know India, because I have Jesus.
Speaker 2: Get by on Indian yolation beating the red eye. Oh you know I have Jesus.
Speaker 1: Yeah, game No, indeed, indeed nothing the game and tahad and be honest even in your tights and offering, are you honest?
Speaker 3: What tides ten percent?
Speaker 4: When the beginning all and tights five percent?
Speaker 2: Tights? Oh to Miami.
Speaker 1: And I know it's a marami indilumgon church, but tay style. Of course you may style Moyenne in the mid style moyennae p when it comes to Christian lifestyle as a pastor, but is a Dayna style.
Speaker 3: That's in the pope in Christian styles.
Speaker 1: Aga style, Oh, starting service ten o'clock and about name ten thirty, about ten thirty style cops. Oh, but Bible style apostore but what nots style? But in two Sundays now style game pastor twice on style every Sunday.
Speaker 3: See style and what I mean in a reading style. No, that's a book.
Speaker 2: Style when it comes your relationship with God.
Speaker 1: That but is a lang dung style, is a long down live style. Amen Sara, honest and true to his word.
Speaker 2: You you can integrity And seven thirty.
Speaker 1: Thing in the poo padium, let your yes b man pea.
Speaker 2: Bean said the toilet. I'm just Shanna is Ada is a makita.
Speaker 4: I'm just na mama Lake Yes.
Speaker 1: And number two totally devoted, totally devoted, look at job, totally devoted, not just devoted. But in Adds Chapter two Versus four one to forty two, says those who accept that this message were baptized, and about three thousands were added to their number. That they they devoted themselves at the opposed stage, and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread, and to prayer, sineral money devoted in three thousands who got saved. But new believers h being devoted, and the Lord totally devoted, not being totally devoted. Capatid sabilian, sagad, sagad, sagad, sagad.
Speaker 2: No reservation.
Speaker 1: Sagadagad you you grieving Lord all right? Pero means an agreeing sabina no, no, the word of God said wholeheartedly, love God whole heartedly.
Speaker 4: Boom boom.
Speaker 1: You know there's a rotation that says, if the Lord is not the Lord of all, he is not the Lord at all. That Patina Jesus one hundred percent Talagan hundred percent soho And it's an impacted by Saga sagad mglin could killer miss on something misson from five or five in the morning among workers.
Speaker 2: Listen gloves naming a lawn, and they happened Maga.
Speaker 1: Glove acuse church and sap from five in the morning to one a m in the morning. I said, Sunday and Saga Saga nato to tell me Monday to Saturday.
Speaker 2: Sunday Saga.
Speaker 5: That.
Speaker 1: But you know, young Saga Sagad mcglinkodon church.
Speaker 2: Training journey. When we see lanskapatrans a member more inc Sagna make up by.
Speaker 1: Congress says June one soul a week, one sold three souls a week now more than what is required.
Speaker 2: She Lord.
Speaker 1: Totally devoted, how totally devoted, and number three hating evil. Josh totally devoted and as true to his word, totally devoted to God and hate evil. That makes a distinction hate evil, madami Increa Christian and bibich barin Christian and susu parin Christian to our parents are a green joke Christian and a pornography par SEMy myself, leaders.
Speaker 2: Manga sa man and man the most. Do not think when you hate evil, really hate evil, bagging and.
Speaker 4: In the io mobs.
Speaker 2: Come and I'll tell you you will not be tempted the moment.
Speaker 1: Christian, not that people in Christian Paris. Is it more negative thoughts, evil thoughts?
Speaker 2: Wow, hate sin?
Speaker 3: There was ather bit more hate sin.
Speaker 2: And these are the things that is going to make us bit stink.
Speaker 1: Gentai in a gigging because God is looking for people that he can celebrate.
Speaker 4: Proud of indeed aso like Joseph Arrow a.
Speaker 2: Indeed auso God is so proud of him. Let's make God proud of us.
Speaker 1: I hate think evil. Your I own nothing, Your I own the lords lord a man. Let us please God in the with make a difference, okay, and be shy to be ashamed to be a Christian in my own I'm now a Christian. I'm proud to be a Christian para the guy. So yeah, bam it, I'm a Christian now. And that's the opportunity to share your faith, to share the Lord, to share the love and the goodness.
Speaker 2: Of God, an opportunity to testify that day an. I remember a player.
Speaker 1: I've been employed for six years in Mariosa, a player against Rector was st I that was like a player when that was Maria was the thing. Then is a teacher looking consultant saving that's a teacher player gloryist last English and English and English English and grab I was in interviewing.
Speaker 2: That was until hope is made. Go whoa brost and more.
Speaker 1: School Scholilla sag school, the plan, Well all run the difference.
Speaker 2: I mean, I mean I have Jesus. That makes the difference if you have Jesus one day and the cross Corona distinction. In Look chapter twenty three.
Speaker 1: Verses forty two to forty three, Nat and Daniels Jesus cross that was made al.
Speaker 2: Alem naden U s a cruse mina pina India across.
Speaker 1: Okay so Isandelada and began a pacto and a magatao para in in Sulto hen a sabiya.
Speaker 2: Grabbing and Samamo you bib so am not in pain?
Speaker 1: In Sulto Cristo La and Sabina Aristo Perosio Tila Hindi Kuko. Then after doing by pans Ario Sabin father, forgive them for they don't know what they're doing.
Speaker 4: Grabbion distinction.
Speaker 1: Magatao India there Pero.
Speaker 2: In the magata with me sometime.
Speaker 1: And what's the difference Parsi grab and indipan on Ma. I don't know, all right there young Knu chap On Sammas really more and the classic India gas Lap and our own Kenu chancey lord. But there is the one man that made a distinction, you.
Speaker 2: Sab you.
Speaker 3: Criminal Dio, the.
Speaker 2: Shalam and s man from Sa.
Speaker 3: And listen, that's the die in Jesus talk the long is Aristo.
Speaker 2: And Sabina Liondin Maka da.
Speaker 1: Conkapano and Jesus nam Lu Margret says us a babe and two big medalie Ma Nampaladaia Jesus.
Speaker 4: So many Jesus and a Paraina.
Speaker 1: Is a matina by Pinachain and lib Matalliga Manuala Jesus probably.
Speaker 2: Pad is Jesus Nasa Jesus Madalisa Mada.
Speaker 3: Is a restom.
Speaker 1: But the time on the cross it is not easy to have faith with this man who hang on the cross h.
Speaker 4: And rose to go on hip Hilla per.
Speaker 1: Need a distinction the medallion madalone pi Pana. If you don't have problems, there's some time a problem of problem.
Speaker 2: Yes we have a problem, but we learned to trust the Lord.
Speaker 1: Paramahana Josh Sapana, Crisy Sapanona Sapa, problema, para troubles, some sport six very one.
Speaker 2: First of one, God is helping types of trouble.
Speaker 4: He is always helping types of troubles.
Speaker 3: Arm you in a giggy pit. My upper God always show up.
Speaker 1: Must Loma labbit And just added Masa and Joao Concino and Joe nap and then Joe and Maria.
Speaker 2: Say, don't you worry? One day God will lift you up. Say you Concino on yours notin a lilyrent.
Speaker 3: Let us all stand up.
Speaker 1: How is your life, especially if you have problems and troubles, you are in great need suffering?
Speaker 2: See what reasoning easy one by.
Speaker 1: Dona man something new, He says, some parent canning to a lambambo?
Speaker 3: You know, ah Di do.
Speaker 4: Can it to a lamb sacrifice?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 3: I want you to know today and just a distinction.
Speaker 1: Being ordinary. Ala taken Papa saying, but real incod more para la every Sunday, Para something new, Maha break through, marrying me, Mama, Mama, Mama.
Speaker 3: Person.
Speaker 2: No magigan distinction, nothing selling distinction happen my Margit. Just be honest and tru. God is with you. Be totally devoted to God, the Lord.
Speaker 4: Thank you for listening. We hope that you enjoyed today's episode.
Speaker 3: Don't forget to share and subscribe to this podcast for more.
Speaker 1: God bless you all