Speaker 1: You're listening to KFI AM six forty the Bill Handles show on demand on the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 2: Biden administration, it dealt with illegal immigrants with open arms, and it did.
Speaker 3: The accusation is totally legitimate.
Speaker 2: Now the response maybe just a little bit too much, Just a little.
Speaker 3: Bit, and now handle on the news, ladies and gentlemen. Here's Bill Handle. All right, good morning everybody.
Speaker 2: It is a Thursday morning, June twelfth, so we're right there. When I was a kid, June twentieth twenty first was the end of school, and man, this last week was so tough, you know, last couple of weeks.
Speaker 3: Ready to go.
Speaker 2: All right, let's see the crowd here and good morning there you are. Good morning, kno as usual with a hat on.
Speaker 3: Good morning.
Speaker 4: I know.
Speaker 5: Real quick, I would like to just say happy anniversary to my parents.
Speaker 6: It's forty third anniversary.
Speaker 5: Wow.
Speaker 2: You know, very few murderers get forty three years. You know that it's a long it's a long sentence. It really is a very long, long sentence.
Speaker 6: Really, yeah, a long time. The joke though, that marriage isn't a word, it's a sentence.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Oh that's very funny. That's true. Yes, and for that is awesome. Cone, I know. Let me. How old are you Cone, I'm thirty six. Oh that's about right, that's about right. Are you? How many siblings do you have? Two older brothers, one younger sister. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Oh so they have kids that they like?
Speaker 3: Cool?
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, wow we okay, people have kids older. But that's right in line, you know, normal normal stuff. My uh, you know, I was forty four when my kids were born, so they think I'm there.
Speaker 3: They think i'm their grandparents.
Speaker 2: Matter of fact, I get to be accused in public of being Lindsay's grandfather, so that works out.
Speaker 3: I'm kind of used to that, all right, what.
Speaker 6: Said? Whoa, it's a little late. I was forty seven when Max was born.
Speaker 3: Okay, well there you go. So we're older parents. That's true. That's true.
Speaker 2: When I was introduced, Uh, Lindsey's dad is is six months older than I am. And when I was first introduced to him, you know, Louis Bill Bill, Louis. I said, so, Louie, do I call you dad? And he said no, no, no, no, I don't think it's a good idea. All right, are adorable they are.
Speaker 3: I love their parents.
Speaker 2: I love a matter of fact, I'd marry him if I was married to Lindsay, I'd marry both of them. Yeah, I'm kind of crazy about them. Nice nice people.
Speaker 3: And who else is here? Oh? How unusual? Amy?
Speaker 4: Hi?
Speaker 2: Bill, Hi, you got We have to do something about the camera because I'm seeing there.
Speaker 3: You go, little oh, there you go. Okay, I was seeing a monitor.
Speaker 2: Usually i'd rather see a monitor than someone's face, but not in your case.
Speaker 3: That's the last nice thing I'm going to say.
Speaker 5: In Qua the backhand, there isn't there isn't.
Speaker 3: It was just you know, thank you.
Speaker 2: Well, monitors aren't that expressive, Well except in Kono's case, where monitors are more expressive. All right, A couple of things going on. First of all, ask handle anything. We haven't talked about it this week because we were pushing everything else to do we have any calls at all? Neil, will we be able to do ask candle anything this week?
Speaker 6: I haven't checked this week.
Speaker 3: All right, Well, ask handle anything if you will today?
Speaker 6: So haven't?
Speaker 3: Yeah, would you please?
Speaker 2: I mean it's Thursday already, so today sort of the last day you can do this and ask Candle anything. We do it every week now at eight thirty, and it's based on the fact that people want to know about all of us.
Speaker 3: I want to know about all of us.
Speaker 2: I'm always asking is co Belt really like that? When I first started listening, and people ask us Handle really like that?
Speaker 3: And or is Neil soap? Or what are they like? And so ask Candle anything.
Speaker 2: We do it every week and you get to ask me anything, and I'm pretty honest about it, so a lot of the humiliating stuff in my life comes out. So if you would like to ask Handle anything, you go to during the course of the show, the iHeartRadio app click onto the Bill Handle show. You'll see a microphone with the upper right hand corner.
Speaker 3: Click on that.
Speaker 2: You know about fifteen twenty seconds to ask the question and ask whatever the hell you want to ask, and we pick the ones that are not completely moronic or the ones that are moronic even better, and I respond on the air and Neil chooses him and and the best ones or the worst ones we deal with.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think that's it. I'm done.
Speaker 2: You know, Neil, you want to take this over? Uh, you know, I'm tired. I wouldn't mind going back to bed. To be honest with you.
Speaker 3: Oh sure, this is the easy part. Hey, where's Will?
Speaker 6: What are we doing?
Speaker 3: What day is it that you know?
Speaker 1: Sir?
Speaker 5: Ay?
Speaker 3: And what are you doing?
Speaker 6: Something rude and appropriate? Cono, You're Mexican, aren't you? Why are you here not marching?
Speaker 3: All right? Where am I? That's pretty much show, isn't it? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think yeah, I think you just described the show, led it, neiled it.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Did you listen? Did you listen to the promo that I'm doing for the I.
Speaker 6: Meant you you know, I texted you last night because you and I are going to grab a meal on Monday, But I, uh, I meant to tell you that I heard that, and I was in the shower and I started laughing the kidney one.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, yeah, a matter of fact, Cono, playet?
Speaker 3: Would you please?
Speaker 2: This is a pro You know, I do promos every day for the following day, so this.
Speaker 3: One I just kind of had fun with. Let me see, he'll come up. Yeah, I know.
Speaker 5: He has to find it, you know, I mean, he's good, but he's not that good.
Speaker 3: Oh, actually it sits you're asking to go back some time. Yeah, yeah, I am.
Speaker 2: And somewhere in the bowels of the archives, there somewhere.
Speaker 5: All right, why do I bother putting the Handle on the news together?
Speaker 2: No, all right, we're gonna get into it. We're gonna do it very quickly. Okay, here's the promo on the next bill Handle show. Doctors prepared to remove organs from the deceased for donation, but then the patients woke up screaming.
Speaker 3: Savedra has my kidney.
Speaker 2: That's coming up after seven am today on the next bill Handle show. And by the way, that is not far from the true. I'm doing that at seven point fifty. Now it's time for Handle on the news with.
Speaker 3: Amy. That's who it is already.
Speaker 2: I know Amy and the kidney list, Neil and me lead story, and I'm going to do this at seven o'clock. And that is you're going to see protests on Saturday like crazy. In terms of the parade that's coming up. We'll talk a lot more about that, and protests are flaring across Los Angeles. This is sort of the heart of the protest movement right here in Los Angeles for all kinds of reasons, which I'll get into later on Amy.
Speaker 4: Well, things could get dicey, not only here in LA but all over the country. There is a no Kings Day of Defiance rally day scheduled for Saturday. Organizers say it's a reaction to the military parade that's going to happen in Washington, d C. In celebration of the two hundred and fiftieth anniversary of the United States Army. President Trump, who is also celebrating his seventy ninth birthday on Saturday, will be speaking at the parade, and organizers say Donald Trump wants tanks in the street and it made for TV display for dominance for his birthday. No kings, no thrones, no crowns.
Speaker 2: Do you think the crowd that's going to be invited there, although I don't know how many crowd that big a crowd if there is one. I mean there are obviously stands, viewing stands and sixty seven hundred soldiers. Will they be singing Happy birthday as they march?
Speaker 3: Maybe?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 6: Answer to that, I think they are throwing in a free tour of the Capitol. But you don't go, you're going through the window.
Speaker 3: Yeah that's true. Okay.
Speaker 2: It's going to be just absolutely fascinating to see the last time there was a major parade was right after the Gulf War. So that was what thirty years ago, thirty five years ago? All right, moving on, now, this is for Ane's sake. We're gonna go through this so quickly that the end we're gonna be telling jokes and we're gonna zip.
Speaker 3: Through these stories for your listeners, not for me.
Speaker 6: No, I know this for you, Oh burn, sick burning, all right.
Speaker 3: Health Secretary Robert F.
Speaker 6: Kennedy Junior has unveiled eight people he has chosen to serve on the Center for Disease Control and Preventions vaccine Advisory Panel, just two days after making that unprecedented step of removing seventeen sitting members, so he's filled it immediately with at least eight. All of these individuals are committed to evidence based medicine, gold standard science, and common sense, said Kennedy in his foil hat I made that last part up. They have each committed to demanding definition, give safety and efficacy data before making any new vaccine recommendations. So they have varied backgrounds apparently, but many of them rose to prominence during the COVID nineteen pandemic, which is.
Speaker 3: In terms of the learning, et cetera.
Speaker 2: An interesting point that Kennedy is making in terms of double blind studies and how we have to go back. This is where Bill Cassidy, the Senator from Louisiana, the doctor got into it with him because Kennedy said, we didn't even do blind studies early on, like the polio vaccine.
Speaker 3: We didn't do double blind study.
Speaker 2: And Cassidy just couldn't believe it because it sounded like Kennedy was going to go back and do double blind studies to see if the polio vaccine actually works, to see if it has efficacy, and I mean, just shake your head, and he corrected any he goes there were double blind studies because Kennedy said that the vaccines out there today we're not we're not tested.
Speaker 3: Appropriately, so therefore.
Speaker 2: We should look at them to see if they are safe. You know how many millions, tens of millions, hundreds of millions of lives were saved because of the polio vaccine.
Speaker 6: For the double blind studies, it's the double deaf, dumb, and blind studies. Yeah, I think I'm a little concerned.
Speaker 2: By the way aspirin has not been double blind studied, so that should be taken off the market until double blind studies have been done. Peer review, double blind studies, which is the gold standard for this stuff. All right, we're going to take a break.
Speaker 3: Come back and continue on with more handle on the news.
Speaker 2: We continue on with more news, and this one's not such good news with Amy and Neil and.
Speaker 4: It's even worse. No survivors are expected from the Air India plane crash. Two hundred and forty two people were on board the crash or on board the plane. It's a Boeing Dreamliner. It was on its way to London and crashed about a minute after takeoff in western India this morning. There are images of the plane kind of sinking over a residential area and then it crashes and there's a sound of an explosion and a big ball of fire and smoke. And again they're saying that they do not believe there are any survivors.
Speaker 2: Yeah, how could there be when it crashes and the thing explodes into a ball of flame. First time seven eighty seven is crashed, because that really it is a really good plane, So you can try to figure out what it is. The aircraft gave a may day call. I guess the pilot was able to just say may day or it was as it was going down quickly. Maybe there may be a program that sends out the May day if at a certain time after takeoff and it reaches it drops, don't know.
Speaker 3: At this point, the.
Speaker 4: Plant was only at six hundred and twenty five feet, so I mean it had just taken off.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, within just what probably half a mile quarter of a mile from the airport, because it takes off at about I think, what's the speed of it taking off one hundred and eighty knots give or take.
Speaker 3: Amy.
Speaker 2: What does that take off speed for? Seven eighty seven right when it rotates.
Speaker 4: One hundred and fifty to two one hundred and eighty miles per hour, which.
Speaker 3: Is yeah, okay, all right, let's move on.
Speaker 6: US State and Defense departments just yesterday made efforts to arrange the departure of non essential personnel from locations around the Middle East. It's not really clear what is causing this kind of what seems like a knee jerk sudden change in posture, but a defense official said US Central Command is monitoring what they refer to his developing tension in the Middle East.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you cannot do Iraq.
Speaker 2: You can understand because it's Iraq, but Bahrain and Kuwait, who are strong allies of the United States.
Speaker 3: That's interesting.
Speaker 4: Trump has lost another round. A federal judge has granted Mahmud Khalil's habeas corpus petition and is stopping the Trump administration from trying to keep him detained and deport him. He's the Columbia University student who has picked up and was detained for his pro Palestinian views and participation in protests. And that's sort of thing Trump's been working to pull his immigration status and get him out of the country.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he's here legally, and he was actually the laison. He was talking between administration and the protesters and picked up and was be attained without due process. That's a big, big process, a big problem because going in front of a court to fight the deportation, which the Trump administration is stopping to do that based on national security and somehow, you know, as much as I can't stand pro Palestinians who are screaming anti Israeli rhetoric, you know they.
Speaker 3: Have a right to do that.
Speaker 2: You know, even say, you know, from the desert to the sea, Palestine will be free, and you know, all the stuff in America's committing genocide. Israel's committing genocide. You know they have a right to do that kind of crap. So it's it's not easy. It's not easy to accept what's going on. And the only the last bastion are the courts. Congress and the Senator are on his side. He's got them. You know, he's done.
Speaker 3: You know, we don't have to worry about that.
Speaker 2: There's those thing as two legislative bodies or a check in balance with legislature and the executive.
Speaker 3: Now it's the executive in the courts. That's it.
Speaker 6: I'm undoubtedly a law and order guy, but sometimes you got to applaud some of these people. A thirty five year old man who falsely claimed to be a flight attendant for six years booked over one hundred and twenty free flights, but he was convicted by a federal jury this week, according to a press release, So between twenty eighteen and twenty twenty four, Tyrone Alexander posed as a flight attendant for multiple major US airlines. Apparently he did work for an airline in some capacity, but never a flight attendant or pilot or anything like that. But he knew the system well enough to be able to mess with it. So one hundred and twenty free flights.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and that's what six years he did that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so you got you kind of have to applaud it a little bit.
Speaker 3: Who what was.
Speaker 2: That movie that Leonardo DiCaprio was in with Catch Me If you can't?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, who just masqueraded?
Speaker 2: Uh? I guess when you're this good you can pull it off. Yeah, you're right, Neil, you got you gotta applaud him. Yeah, you know, and uh and he probably sat business or first class on top of that.
Speaker 6: You know what, Trump is remaking that movie as catch Me Cholla kan chocn is a no.
Speaker 3: I understand. I'm just trying to process. Yeah, got.
Speaker 6: Lace in Mexico.
Speaker 2: Yeah one of the states. Is it a city or province?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: You know what, it's probably a province.
Speaker 2: I think so, I think so. But yeah, so it was never mind, No, I I know I understand that, I got it.
Speaker 6: Why don't when what's going on?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Why don't we take a break at Armando and we'll be back?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 3: I mean a nice day today, lovely lovely weather.
Speaker 2: All right, Continuing more Handle on the News with Amy, Neil and.
Speaker 5: Me Guilty and Not guilty.
Speaker 4: A Manhattan jury has found Harvey Weinstein guilty on a sex crimes charge. They also found him not guilty of a charge stemming from his alleged assault on Caha Sokala in two thousand and two when she was a sixteen year old aspiring actress. And then the jury has not yet reached a verdict on a third count, which charges him with raping actress Jessica Mann in twenty thirteen.
Speaker 5: They will resume deliberations today.
Speaker 2: It almost doesn't matter. I mean, he's going to die in prison. I mean, there's no issue about that. And I can't imagine he has money anymore. So I would like to know is the getting state paid council at this point?
Speaker 3: And I don't know the answer to that.
Speaker 4: Because even if he had gotten off on these charges, which he he's going to serve for at least one of them.
Speaker 5: He also was convicted here.
Speaker 2: Here and New York, though his previous conviction was overturned. Yeah, so I think because they brought in the judge allowed too many witnesses prior acts where the allegation of rape, even though he wasn't convicted of those, you can only bring in or reasonably bring in so many witnesses, and it reaches it reaches the point where accusations VI. You go one after another, after another after another.
Speaker 3: It's pretty prejudicial. And the point is you.
Speaker 2: Have to the jury has to look at this case and that's it. Now prior acts are allowed to be used, and so it depends on the number of witnesses you bring in. And I think that's what the appeals court said, is the judge allowed too many of those.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 6: In the world of food, there's something called the Dirty Does In This is a list every single year they look at based on pesticides and harmful residues and things that are on certain produce and they give you a list of the things that you should buy organically. And I agree with this list though so more than ninety of the ninety percent of these samples of these dozen fruits tested positive for these pesticides and the like. So you've got things like spinach, which is at the top of the list, by the.
Speaker 5: Way, which is supposed to be so good for you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it is except proof positive that all this fresh food is going.
Speaker 3: To kill you.
Speaker 6: Well, you know, you do look at this and you go, okay, spinach kale, all right, but spinach is at the top. But you do have strawberries right afterwards. And kale along with mustard, greens and collars, grapes, peaches, cherries, nectarines, pears, apples, blackberries, blueberries, and potatoes. These are the things that you should wash thoroughly, so most people just run them under the water, or you should buy organic.
Speaker 3: Yeh.
Speaker 2: One of the great mysteries of the world is kale.
Speaker 3: Who the hell eats kale? Its kale is very good for you.
Speaker 6: And if it's made, if it's prepared properly, you can massage it strangely enough, and you can ribon it. You can cut it in ribbons.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: Stonefire Grill has I think it's called the California salad or something. It is one of the best kale salads you will ever have.
Speaker 5: I think I've had its. Delicious.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it really is. It's one of the best preparations of kale you'll ever find.
Speaker 4: But the addendum to that is, when I worked at Wendy's, we used to use kale to decorate the salad bar.
Speaker 3: Nobody, Yes, that's right, No one eats.
Speaker 6: A very common by the way.
Speaker 3: Actually, okay, moving.
Speaker 4: On protests in LA are affecting the oughts. So there are some venues that are within the curfew zone, which is that one square mile area that's closed down at night from eight pm to six am in downtown LA. And that means that Hamlet at the Mark Tapper Forum and the final night of the La Phil's Soul Festival, which also happened to be in the La Phil's last evening at the Walt Disney Concert Hall this season, that had to be canceled. Center Theater Group has been forced to cancel director Robert O'Hara's world premiere adaptation of Shakespeare's Classics darring Patrick Ball from the hit Max show The Pit Oh, which I haven't seen yet, but I heard it's really good.
Speaker 2: By the way, it's Mark Taper. Just to correct you, Mark Paper. Sorry, it's okay, you're allowed.
Speaker 5: I was thinking of.
Speaker 2: Jake, all right, fair enough, and I'm hoping, and this is a great plug for me now at this point, I'm hoping that in two weeks the Walt Disney Concert Hall will be open because I am am seeing the concert extraordinary by the LA Lawyers, Philharmonic and Legal Voices, and you see me in a tuxedo, and it is Saturday, June twenty eighth at eight o'clock, assuming that the concert hall is open at that point and the protests aren't there, and it's a lot of fun. Fan of the opera instantly selections from Fan of the opera great stuff, So go to La Lawyers phil as in Philharmonic La lawyersphil dot org.
Speaker 3: A lot of interesting stuff, we dine.
Speaker 2: These are all lawyers and judges, people in the legal field that are.
Speaker 3: In the orchestra.
Speaker 2: And part of the event, which they've never done before, is we have a few Hispanic judges and lawyers there and Ice will be invited.
Speaker 3: To be part of the show.
Speaker 6: Right, nice tie in, Thank you very much. Hey. On the note, by the way of the closures or potential closures downtown, keep in mind that restaurants are still open and they're changing their hours earlier or doing you know, happy hour prior to the eight pm or whenever the the closures are with the curfew. Check call these restaurants Mermaid Downtown. A bunch of other restaurants are struggling right now because they usually make their money between those you know, six to ten, six to eleven PM hours. And they're screwed right now. So another thing to be thinking about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, bask and Robbins, for example, really featuring their ice scream.
Speaker 6: Oh boy, don't laugh at that, Kno, how does that help the show in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 3: He's the only one on the show that laughs.
Speaker 2: By the way, this is why he's still here. His job is the only one that is safe. In the morning, we're coming back as we finish to handle.
Speaker 3: On the news, Me and Me and Neil Walt.
Speaker 6: Disney Company and Universal Pictures sued a very influential artificial intelligence image generator. They're doing this, of course because of copyright infringement. This is a massive step forward. You heard Amy talking about this earlier. This is a big fight between Hollywood and certain uses of generative AI. This is particularly dealing with the AI company Mid Journey. It generates images that they say blatantly in corporate and copy the movie studio's IP. You know, they're famous characters including Star Wars, Marvel, Despicable Me, Minions, all these things. And they say that it is a quintessential copyright free writer and a bottomless pit of plagiarism. I love Mid Journey. It's the one of the first image generators that I.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know you deal a lot with this, but let me ask you. You've seen those images. How close are they to the Disney and the Universal character?
Speaker 6: The tech now is insane?
Speaker 3: I mean no, But what I'm saying is, if it's that close, what.
Speaker 2: Is uh you know, I don't get how mid Journey can get get away with it. They're using the copyrighted images that are owned by Disney, I mean Mickey Mouse are they using or.
Speaker 6: These are newly generated?
Speaker 2: So I understand, but they still own but they still own the copyright. They're still their characters unless uh, the AI figure out. Is it just far enough where the line has not been crossed Mickey for example, three years?
Speaker 3: I don't know. I don't know, but I don't know how the answer is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know how Disney and Universal lose this one just because just because it's a I generated does not mean that they still don't own the characters.
Speaker 3: So I can't wait for this one it to come out.
Speaker 2: I don't even know why Madjority of tried to create those copies. Oh here's some news that's kind of rough.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Pop music genius and co founder of The Beach Boys.
Speaker 5: Brian Wilson has died. He was eighty two.
Speaker 4: At nineteen, he and his brother's love and Jardine formed the Beach Boys, which was first known as the Pendletones, and they wrote their first song Surfin.
Speaker 2: Okay, he wrote those songs, didn't he? They were all Brian Wilson.
Speaker 4: Well, he co wrote the group's first song, but yes, he's credited with writing most of their music.
Speaker 2: And yeah, last night, I was like there was a long bio, a bitu aarry on the habituary on ABC News and I've watched other news outlet. The word genius was thrown at every single mention of his name, and Paul McCartney was interviewed about him, not particularly a on his death and just talked to just raved about how brilliant he was.
Speaker 6: So anyway, the whole album Sergeant Peppers wasn't that influenced by what that's a song from the Beach Boys.
Speaker 3: I think I think that's the case.
Speaker 6: I think there's a that'sin that one person is so prolific.
Speaker 2: And there is a great story about Brian Wilson and his cohorts when Sergeant Peppers came out and Sergeant Pepper is considered.
Speaker 3: One of the greatest albums of all time.
Speaker 2: They bought it at the store, they were able to listen to it at the same time all of us was put it on the record player and blown away. The Beach Boys were just blown away by Sergeant Peppers, as everybody else was.
Speaker 3: Just thought I'd share that with you. Uh the so Brian William Wilson.
Speaker 2: Brian Wilson, Dad, he had some real demons too, wasn't he the one.
Speaker 3: That hired a psychiatrist to live with him.
Speaker 6: For dementio a.
Speaker 2: Bunch of years. Yeah, very troubled guy, A lot of demons. Costco News, Nail Nail's Costco News.
Speaker 3: Life gets better.
Speaker 6: The warehouse retailer is granting a new pert to those who pay for the executive membership.
Speaker 3: Is that you Bill? Yeah, it is.
Speaker 6: I have an exact of course, I have an executive membership me too, and the company said in an email to members just yesterday, executive members who paid one hundred and thirty bucks annually instead of the baseline sixty five dollars fee will soon be able to shop for thirty minutes to an hour earlier than the peasant. I'm sorry, General public.
Speaker 3: Now I have a question about this.
Speaker 2: Will they still be handing out their the samples? Not that I don't know if they would, because frankly, one of the things that I have a problem with at Costco is as I make a move for a sample, I'm shoved aside by a five at one Korean lady who's eighty years old, who just basically tackles me to get out of the way. And I'm wondering if the same if I'm gonna have the same problem earlier on.
Speaker 6: You know what they should do. They should allow you to cut the line if you have the executive card.
Speaker 3: That's why that's true. Show the card. It's like a buffet at Las Vegas.
Speaker 2: You show your little card and there you are at the front of the line.
Speaker 3: Sorry that we're at Disney. You pay what twelve hundred bucks xtray to be at the front of the line on rides.
Speaker 6: Never done it. I have no idea.
Speaker 5: No bikinis allowed.
Speaker 4: Syria has issued a new dress code requiring women to wear burkinis or full body swimwear on all public beaches. It's the latest cultural shift since islamis led rebels topple the dictator. But Ali SADS reshime. Last December, new guidelines were made in the requirements of public interest according to the Tourism Ministry.
Speaker 2: Yeah, women don't do well in those countries. You've seen those, Berkinis. It's like covering up the entire body and then going swimming.
Speaker 3: I mean, just a little bit tough.
Speaker 2: And men are not allowed to be topless except in places that are resorts and where you know, furners hang out, but especially if they have man boobs, because yeah, moves.
Speaker 3: That's true, that's true. This is uh, you wonder why this didn't happen earlier.
Speaker 6: Basically, there is going to be this drug fueled event in Las Vegas, but not the kind you think they want to have, the enhanced games. So it's like Olympic style games, except with doctor you know, oversight, you can use drug enhancements.
Speaker 5: So everybody's high in competing.
Speaker 3: Yeah okay, yeah.
Speaker 6: So it's like apparently you've got this global watchdog of doping and sports group that is trying to shut this down. But you know what they should do this with just alcohol and stuff people box drunk.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it'd be you know, that's huge thing.
Speaker 2: Or the three legged race with one person who's taken viagra or sialis.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's a visual we're doing no longer what how old are you? Twelve?
Speaker 6: Act like you're you know what. My eight year old is much more matured.
Speaker 2: Yeah that's true, that's absolutely true. Okay, we're done with the news completely finished. Oh my god, fifteen stories. All right, Dianne, that was for you, It was not for listeners.
Speaker 3: Let's move on with the show.
Speaker 2: I had fun down enjoying the awkward silence. Please yeah, obviously, all right, coming up a big story. Hundreds of no King protests are planned across the country, with one exception.
Speaker 3: One place is not going to be at and.
Speaker 2: Boy, this is a movement that's sweeping the United States and its political and it's about Donald Trump. Of course, we'll be back with that KFI AM six.
Speaker 3: You've been listening to the Bill Handle Show.
Speaker 1: Catch my show Monday through Friday, six am to nine am, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio app.