Speaker 1: Page. He found their pranks childish and unimpressive. He said, I think somebody's playing games with us. Perhaps they are a civilization of clowns. Well, they have this trickster element to them, and we just had to show about are the nephilim? Are the clowns like portraying some kind of nephilim. So it's interesting that he called them clowns and like tricksters.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it reminds me of I mean all that.
Speaker 3: It seems like all the pagan pantheons have a trickster element to it. I mean, of course Satan is a form of trickster, but it's slightly different.
Speaker 2: You know, it's.
Speaker 3: To mimic creation and then laugh at your attempts to accomplish, right, Yeah, I mean Shakespeare and king Lear is a pagan play. But in king Lear he says, we are but playthings to the gods. They kill us for their sport. And a lot of the movie, like a lot of the movies about Greek and Roman gods.
Speaker 2: You know, you have these.
Speaker 3: Clay figurines'es clay because it's human clay, dust to dust, and you have the gods on Olympus kind of squashing the people just for fun, So it sort of makes sense. But it is also the thing we were talking about earlier, like creating an atmosphere of competition amongst your followers. You know, who's going to go the furthest and reveal the mask or break through the mask, break on through to the other side to find the truth behind the cosmic joke.
Speaker 2: It's also chaos. It's just chaotic. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, Chapter five actually is entitled behind the Mask and going further into you know, the Cult of the Nine because so many devotees of this call, including Gene Rodberry, which is Star Trek is all based on and I also you've got NASA, You've got CIA, you got media professionals, all of these people who take this very seriously. So are you ready or ready? Round five?
Speaker 2: I'm ready?
Speaker 1: Ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: According to the Keys of Enoch, what is the only race that is the indigenous to Earth?
Speaker 2: The Altians? Nos?
Speaker 1: No, the only race that is indigenous to Earth?
Speaker 2: Oh I don't know, the Alanians.
Speaker 1: Oh okay, everyone else is like space bating is except like yeah.
Speaker 2: Now that's true. Yeah, hell yeah, that's that's that's true.
Speaker 1: Hey, next question, maybe investigation researching psychic abilities did Puhark claim to have been a part of in nineteen forty eight. This is kind of obscure. It's got a funny name though.
Speaker 2: Let's see Navy Navy Philadelphia experiment was navy.
Speaker 3: Uh uh, I don't know what is it?
Speaker 1: Penguin?
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, it's right here, right here, yes.
Speaker 3: Yes, right, question you guys. I was like, Jamie, don't be hard on me. Okay, you don't give me four four questions per chapter. And I was looking at things and I was like, oh, here's John Marx. Should give me a question about John Marx.
Speaker 2: I can get the right and now it's that is Project Penguin.
Speaker 1: Well I thought that would stick out because it sounds.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it sticks out, except there's four billion terms in this There's so much in the book, like I mean, like like subproject fifty eight. Okay, fine, like I can get that, you know, Gordon Wasson Jacques Valet is mentioned in this chapter, but like like Wallace was the follower of the mystic Nicholas roe Rich.
Speaker 2: Is that the next question?
Speaker 1: What famous MK ultra scientists worked at the Army Chemical Center with Pooh Harrik?
Speaker 2: Was it Gottlieb? Yes, yes, Okay, you.
Speaker 1: Got one, all right. Next question, what Russian mystic convinced Vice President Henry Wallace to incorporate the Masonic great steal on the design of the dollar bill?
Speaker 2: Was that Bovotsky?
Speaker 3: No, you just said Nicholas ro Rich. Oh my god, when I hear Russian.
Speaker 2: Russian? Missing the last question, ron, I sort of got that one.
Speaker 1: What did the Eslin Institute? Where did the Esselin Institute get its name?
Speaker 2: Daniel Esslin? Now, I mmm, I don't know where they get it.
Speaker 1: The institute was founded in nineteen sixty four on land formally inhabited by the Esslin Indian tribe.
Speaker 2: Oh hey, you got two? Okay, you ready? I did always confuse though the author Daniel.
Speaker 1: Don't worry about it.
Speaker 3: What I always confused Daniel Esslin with Esselin Institute?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, A long time ago.
Speaker 1: Anyway, What are you going for? Mars? Trips? Furniture roadster? Whammy?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I got another arc? Hell yeah, it's nice. I got two of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, you can get one for Christmas?
Speaker 2: You're ready? All right?
Speaker 3: Give me that one million dollars and there you go. I want some Daddy coin, all right, I got another trip to Mars. Hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're going to Mars. You'll be recycled into the Great Goo. All right, I'm excited. You're going to Egypt for the spall package. You've got the trip to Mars, You've got two arc of the Covenants. Okay, you're doing really good.
Speaker 2: Okay.
Speaker 1: So this is this is called Behind the Mask Cults of the Nine page one. Okay, So here talking about how they're teachings the Nine have helped shape our cultural concepts of space, science, fictions, missions, space mistion, space missions. The Teachings of the Nine emphasize there are many civilizations throughout the galaxy, some of whom are banded together in a star Trek like federation.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: And then Spectra was the conscious computer which early Uri Geller was in contact with. They called them on the phone from the future, remember that story. Yeah, and so here's where it gets interesting. So the Keys of Enoch and Serious Mystery are really big tomes in this subject, and they are talking about Hoova, who, according to them, the Jewish race was created by Hoova.
Speaker 2: That makes me think of jay Z Yeah, Hova, Right, So that's.
Speaker 1: The aliens that creates Jews or the Hoova. And then the second Coming they say will take place as part of the mass landing when Jesus will arrive as the Jewish Messiah. There are, it is claimed, secret records of Jesus hidden in Egypt and Abriel. At the proper time, there will be a correlation of finding these records within six months of each other. And then mankind's genetic evolution has been interfered with by dark forces. So we need some kind of fixing upgrade. We need like a tech support for humanity. Here in chapter five, what do you think about that?
Speaker 3: I think that I remember On the next page they talked about if I can find it, they talked about how they said it was the second Coming.
Speaker 2: But then on the I think, oh, here it is.
Speaker 3: On the next page they talked about the others, and it's also described as they're the followers of Satan the Beast.
Speaker 2: So, by the way, the keys of Enoch and Enoch.
Speaker 3: On the next one, it talks about the assumption that there are fallen It's like Alex says, but the fallen ones, the fallen ones who worshiped, who are followers of their master Satan, who's very real. I want to kill you in your face, he says. He says, the assumption they are falling ones with him the rights that should not bread is insidious. And in such a seminal book, get its seminal Pennsberme seems to be a little more disquiety. And then he talks about the I don't want to say the term, let's say the great the big thing that happened in the twentieth century with a group of people in the forties was an act of He says, it was a selfless act of sacrifice to make us all aware that evil people existed. And then Tom and Tom shares with many the misconception that the thing involved only that group of people. Of course, there were many others that were involved in that group of people. I wrote a note what do you who is your audience here? And genetic programming, and it goes on and talking about the White Brotherhood and the and the Battle of Armageddon. But I just think it's funny because the book there's so much. There's so much to decipher in the book that it becomes less an act of of analyzing what the various motives and origins of the stuff are. And then it starts to become like there's a messing about the I don't know what I'm trying to say here, the skepticism of any spirituality in this pointing towards biologics as they're saying. Now, Yeah, so that's kind of one of the messages in the book. It's like, oh, you should be skeptical of religion in general because it's a form of mind control, which is not.
Speaker 2: Which is.
Speaker 3: Even crazier thing to get out of the book than a lot of the input in the book. Because whenever the authors, whenever the authors talk about Christianity, and this is another problem I have with books like this that when they talk about especially when they mentioned Christianity, they always throw in these terms like the the totalitarian aspect of and the the the the oppressive aspect of the religion, you know, and one needs to be spiritually free, you know, we're all one, you know, if that makes any sense. But I think that built into a book like this, and built into this sort of if it's a system, like all the people that are involved on this big giant like ort cloud of people and systems and beliefs and research and all of this stuff, there's this deniability built into it all so that one of the one of the problems like with that s the.
Speaker 2: People at SRI.
Speaker 3: They continuously talk about, like how Puudolph and Russell targ and what they mentioned is that like they're doing this research, they're funded by legitimate people, but no one will take them seriously. And they want to They want to expose that and they want to be taken seriously as psionic researchers. But the problem is that built into that is a kind of craziness because it's crazy stuff to be going into. But that doesn't make the thing crazy. I mean, it is crazy, but that doesn't mean it's not real, Like especially the I mean I think that astral projection and all this stuff. I think that they did that stuff, but it's demonic. When you're out of body, you are leaving room in your body for something else.
Speaker 2: To inhabit it.
Speaker 3: I believe that, but that doesn't mean that it never had that they never did this stuff. And of course people are going to think they're crazy. But that's one of the things that intelligence does is use this people that they can deny or throw away to have stability in the system.
Speaker 2: I don't know, what do you think?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And well, keep in mind these are the people who were skeptical of the you know, the Da Vinci Code and stuff like that, so they are always trying to make things more mundane and scientific. But yeah, they're well, not the authors, but the people they're talking about are incorporating Christianity into this new religion of the future. Right, So they're like picking and choosing, and they're saying, what we're talking about is the truth of all of the religions, which is aliens, right, And the Nine's basic message is like the reason they have to make contact is that something has gone wrong with our genetic programming and they need to come back and like fix it with an upgrade or something like that.
Speaker 3: Do you remember an heretic He kind of that's one of the points of that movie. Heretic He kind of mentions that, right, he's.
Speaker 2: Making these.
Speaker 3: Faulty, pseudo faulty arguments about religion that she counters in the movie. I thought this was kind of refreshing in the movie. He's he makes that argument about how all religions have a messianic figure, and he talks about Horace and Osiris and how they preceded Christian sanity, and and then she counter argues that well, three of the four things you just mentioned were post Christ, and Horace didn't have this. He had two of the things, but then the third one he didn't have. So he goes to the debt, you know, he dies, but then he doesn't come back as Christ does. So you're conflating the arguments. But it's sort of the same thing that happens in a lot of these that, like you were saying that all of the you know, it ends up being the sort of scientismic New Age spiritual religion where we're all one in a great cosmic brotherhood, I.
Speaker 1: Guess, And that's why Freemasonry is perfect for because it's incorporating all of the elements, even Cabbala, even Mormonism, Judaism. They even say that, you know, the Aliens come back for New Jerusalem with the USA capital in the middle of the word. So it's crazy, he said. Her Tech, who wrote The Keys of Enoch the Space Jews right said that there's going to be a future upheaval. There's gonna be a galactic war and a house cleaning that is being completed throughout the universe, a war that will also be manifested on Earth with the coming apocalypse followed by a golden age in which the new form of government will arise. The lesser brotherhoods of Light who work with the younger spiritual teachers of Earth are now being forced out of their positions of power so that the greater forces of light will externalize on this plane. So whenever you talk about like cleansing, purifying, purging, those are kind of keywords to like tip you off that they are talking about like depopulation and mass byoff right, Yeah, yeah, And not only that they are on this like the totalitarian side of things. You think aliens would be pretty hippie, but they're not, right, They are like total totalitarians. They are totally for like a government ruled by secret societies. But the New Age is a huge part of this, and everybody is going to have to be initiated or enveloped into these anglomeration of religion.
Speaker 2: Right, yeah, we're really nice.
Speaker 3: We're gonna make drum circles full of Pleadian dust. We're gonna kill everybody.
Speaker 1: That's what he's saying. You're going to Mars right one way.
Speaker 3: Well, you notice also in a lot of space movies, just as an example, two things that space movies always do. They always are doing experiments in space, but they end up fixing a nuke satellite.
Speaker 2: Uh, it's a weapon.
Speaker 3: And then the other thing is they're in the sleep pods, and the sleep pods almost always get turned.
Speaker 2: Off, right, so that people just fade away into the sleep pod. I mean that even starts with two thousand and one of Space Odyssey.
Speaker 1: Wasn't that what the new Alien movie was about? Too?
Speaker 3: M is that Romulus I haven't seen. Yeah, i'n't seen. I haven't seen. I haven't seen that one because it looks too squatchy for me. There's too much squashing in that.
Speaker 1: They're spot on about that. Yeah. Here in chapter five says we know Pouhark was working with the CIA on experiments with various techniques for inducing altered states of consciousness, which is another way of saying he worked on the potential of mind control. We also know, at least to a point, that Geller worked for them. They want you to know how he could use his mind to influence inanimate objects and see distant locations, in other words, to test the remote influencing abilities where they not and somehow part of c I a mind control experiment.
Speaker 3: H Yeah, this, this stuff, This stuff is really interesting to me.
Speaker 2: This is what I really like about uh.
Speaker 3: This book because whenever they talk about you know, the Noedic Institute of Noedic Sciences and Palo Alto and the Remote Viewing Astral Projection the stargate and that that's really interesting to me because that's mon talk project. That's that's like use using people who like the people that they get in SRI like that got Pat Price, right, that they get who's just some the most psychic man in the world and is able to draw pictures of you know, NSA facilities near near Fort Meade and on Earth these places and then can read like another thing, like the guy could read the file cabinet underground in the bunker, and he named the project with all of the pool related things.
Speaker 2: He said, like there's like cue.
Speaker 3: Ball, there's four ball, there's there's nine ball, there's eight ball, and like that's the name of the project with the nuclear launch codes on it.
Speaker 2: That stuff is that stuff is crazy.
Speaker 3: And of course, you know, if you were running the program, you'd be like, we've got an obvious leak in here. Something is wrong or is this disinfo or are these people Soviet agents. Is that what's happening? But you know, all things like Stranger Things did a great example of showing that because when they use eleven, who is a Winter Soldier, Montauk Project, traumatized psychokinetic warrior or whatever, she goes when she goes into she's in the float tank and they show her in the black goo like in the in the nothing zone and then she's tapping through radio waves to listen to people like that stuff is really that's like, that's really.
Speaker 2: Interesting to me. And I wonder how far.
Speaker 3: That has gone or if it just melded into something like with prism and they can now they can use radio frequencies and Wi Fi frequencies to your from your house to just map whatever it is. Anyway, how much of that is turned into psychotronics.
Speaker 2: But this is this stuff's really interesting.
Speaker 1: In addition to the search for these artifacts or whatever, I mean, the motivation behind that is the search to control human behavior. That's the goal, and doing that through the mind because they can't do it physically to everybody, but they can do it mentally, right.
Speaker 3: You know when they you know, when they talk about the Keys of Enoch Enoch, I mean, how much does this tie in with because whenever I hear that, I think of John D and the Enokian language, right and scrying uh and John D mixed with you know, as the agent for I mean, there's as a classic painting of John D drawing a magic circle in front of Queen Elizabeth, you know, and so did he and Edward Kelly. Is that like a primative? Is that like a Renaissance version of a stargate?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: That they are there's an occult contact with the demonic entity through of Citian mirror. And is that what Aleister Crowley was doing in that Goesher? What was the ritual he did the not the babylon working, the one where he did it at is that the one he did at his house in Scotland and he left in the middle of it, and it was the I think that was the Goesia. That was the John D ritual and the and what they what's written about it is that like it was that one working where you started in the middle and you you know, you you cross the abyss. But he purposely left in the middle of it to leave the game way open.
Speaker 1: Well, think about this when you draw the magic circle on the floor and the pentagram. That's what the opens the gate and it's going to star in it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 1: Stargate Yeah, and Wormhole is the same thing as Stargate. And we did that whole show about parasites how they are connected to demonic activity. So Stargate Wormhole, I don't know, am I onto something?
Speaker 2: Is that? Is that? Is that how they got the dune worms?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 3: My iraqis my desert, my dune.
Speaker 1: So the Roundtable UH Foundation is also connected to the Army's psychological warfare program. You've got funding by Henry Wallace, who he's a character himself. He was the one who we were talking about. Nikolas Rar convinced him to put the Great Seal on the dollar bill.
Speaker 4: But he he believed that God had chosen America to be the leader of the world, and that his own place in the scheme of things was hardly that of a humble foot soldier.
Speaker 1: He thought of himself as a messiah. He was also deeply interested in mysticism and a prominent freemason, so he actually said quote, it will take a more definite recognition of the grand architect of the universe before the apex Stone is finally fitted into the place, and this nation, in the full strength of its power, is in position to assume leadership among the nations, inaugurating the new order of the ages. So again we're telling people new world order is connected to aliens, to Sirius, to the Great Seal, to mysticism.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it will be a new world order a thousand points alike.
Speaker 1: Yes, Novus Orders Forum. So then you've got Pharacuh working on the kids, the Stranger Things kids. I mean, this is the real story of that.
Speaker 2: M h.
Speaker 1: It's the real story of X Men first Class and Stranger Things. And his name is Andre Proharrik, and he was also working on ways to make people hear voices in their heads. So this is another mystical experience that you could be having with aliens or your channeling or whatever. It could just be beamed into your head through technology, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it reminds me of that video.
Speaker 3: There's a video going around right now of Tesla with the first microphone, you know, picking up those what sounds like demonic voices.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I haven't seen that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I wonder. I wonder though, if it's that bit.
Speaker 3: It was funny because I wonder if it's just he was in his apartment building and he's just picking up other people in the apartment talking like in the apartment building about I want yeah, I want some cigarettes on my stake sandwich, of course, but it does it does sound very strange.
Speaker 1: Well, they're saying that maybe mystical encounters or like other worldly creatures could be basically auditory hallucinations.
Speaker 2: Well, I think, like C. S.
Speaker 3: Lewis talks about this in Screwtape Letters, I think that I think there's something to be said for possession happening in auditory sensation. It's not it's not when people talk about contacting demons or you know, being possessed or it's they usually talk about it in a visual sense what they see. But I think that it's probably there's something to be more truthful about about hearing things, you know. I mean, certainly like schizophrenia and and demonic contacts has some sort of there's some mixture of the two, like the two are one, you know, And it makes sense that when you hear your own voice in your head and you're talking and you start to hear something, you real if people realize there's something else talking to them, I mean, sees just talks about in Screwtable Letters that that the demon is job remembering Screwtable latters, He's like, your job at Wormwood is not to like move people away from prayer. You can't do that. You're not gonna You're not gonna physically move a person or appear to a person when they're praying, they seem to have like a halo around them that protects them. Instead, it's to introduce the thought into their head that they've what happened to their car keys. So the minute that they think about their car keys, now their mind is away from prayer. And it's a slight it's a subtle voice in your head that moves, that moves you away from something good because because evil isn't an active force, it's a something that it's a lack of a positive force, or it's in a shade or a shadow, or it's something that distracts you from that.
Speaker 2: So it makes sense.
Speaker 1: Point I'm actually reading screw Taale Letters right now for rouh huh. Yeah, it's got some great insights into it, and that's I think what we're talking about here is the demons talking to people because they get into the order of the solar Temple and their mass on a livings because their beliefs included the existence of ets from serious yeah right, and then Star Trek influenced Heaven's Gate many Oh, and then that gets really interesting. The contact he's of the forties were members of fascist groups. Uh huh remember that?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, he talks about the especially the sin is that when he talks about synarchy or is that later later?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: But yeah, I mean Tool Society and and Rudolph Hass And I mean again that makes sense, you know with the It's like in do remember in Dune too, when they go to the Iraqis and like there's a a black sun like it's it's like they look gray. Dune too, and Prometheus and all these are in the same universe because the people they're gray, like they look like gray aliens because they have a like an anti son, like a black son, and everything is in black and white ship, you know, sort of a gnostic like shade.
Speaker 2: I don't know where I was going with that, Sorry, I was.
Speaker 3: I started thinking about Elvis fighting the little Matador people in Dune too.
Speaker 1: Oh. He did really good in that.
Speaker 2: I thought he did.
Speaker 3: Listen up, chucklehead, they keep talking about this, MOI deeb.
Speaker 1: He was really creepy. He did a good job. But yeah, So the US government agencies are involved in these cult creation experiments, and the cult called the Guardians had this house. It was like cults of housewife mediums connected to scientology. So scientology is in this. Back to the Space Kids.
Speaker 3: For a second, what's that other group? Est remember that mm hmm. Earhart's sensitivity training, the one that the celebrities were involved in. John Lennon and Yoko were involved in it, and Erhard was actually a You wouldn't think he would be a fascist, he would be the other thing.
Speaker 2: But he found it.
Speaker 3: He found the nodic sciences at Palo Alto, but he was that's what you were talking about with the fascistic regime.
Speaker 1: Well, and that's what they're kind of hinting at too, with the idea of root races and every race has an extratrextural mix, except for black people. So that's going to get taken into weird places. I found them talking about the Space kids, So it says consider for example, Pooharic and Deellar kids or Space kids who he tested and trained during nineteen seventy. They were twenty of them, the youngest nine and the oldest in their lateeen, called from seven different countries and taken to what became jokingly known as Pouharak's Turkey Farm at Austin Ining in order to develop their psychic potential. As we have seen, Pohr train them in remote viewing. But the target locations he set were significant. They were of military or intelligence interests and included the Pentagon, Kremlin, and even the White House. And he also experimented on the children in order to contact extraterrestrial intelligence.
Speaker 3: When you, by the way, when you're mentioning the the voices, one of the guys that's involved in the overseer of the program like at SRI was this guy Kit Green, doctor Green. And is he so you remember the Kathy O'Brien tapes. Kathy O'Brien and the other lady who were claimed, you know, they claim to.
Speaker 2: Be child soldiers.
Speaker 1: Arizona Wild.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I she the one of the glasses. It's like short black hair and glasses. There's two of them.
Speaker 1: I don't know, uh.
Speaker 3: And they said they said they were part of the most dangerous game, like as part of their training, they had to do all this stuff, and you know they were hunted in all this.
Speaker 2: But she mentions doctor Green.
Speaker 3: She says, a man I knew is doctor Green was her main programmer and did all the you know, he oversaw the terrible things that made her into this. Is that the same doctor Green in this kit Green, he's on pitch two forty zero.
Speaker 2: I wonder if that's the same dude. Maybe because he was. He was also the guy who later.
Speaker 3: When the there was there was like a Hungarian. There was some Hungarian who who like had a heart attack in a public place, and they got his body to CIA and they had him look at it, and he's the one who, when it was declassified, said that they found a ridium pellette that had been shot into him, which was like one of the first instances of assassination with Rising, and that nobody would have suspected anything. The guy was already already had heart problems. He had a heart attack, and this is like post church hearings the heart attack gun. But when they realized that he was tied in with somebody in like Hungarian and Soviet Hungarian or Soviet intelligence and had leaked some secret that he figured out that the guy had been a sade he found the palette like behind his ear or something in the lodge of his brain.
Speaker 2: I wonder if it's the same guy.
Speaker 1: Could be They're all they were talking about this group called the Psychic Mafia, and this guy named Ira Einhorn, who they call the universe and he was like Pooharic's protege, and he was really popular. So in the nineteen seventies he had a worldwide network of scientists, industrialist, writers, philosophers off the cutting edge of physics, parapsychology, psychology and other fields. So he had three hundred and fifty experts from twenty countries, with himself acting as what he called the planetary catalyst, circulating information to all members. The network was funded by Bell Telephone Company. Now you've got this crazy invisible college going but his girlfriend goes missing.
Speaker 2: Yeah it is is he? Okay?
Speaker 3: Is he the guy that started earth Day? I don't know the guy that started earth Day? The same thing happened. Is that the same guy? Because the guy that started earth Day is the guy who had the girlfriend who they found in the closet, And then it's got to be him.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it says eighteen months later, after they she went missing. After investigations by private detectives employed by her parents, the Philadelphia Police searched Einhorn's apartment and found a very badly decomposed girlfriend in the trunk, locked in a cupboard in the back porch.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so this is.
Speaker 1: The guy who's overseeing three hundred and fifty worldwide planetary catalyst people, is a murderer and keeping dead bodies in the cupboard and his porch and Poohr's mental I mean protege. And so when this case was being investigated, it says Poohr seemed to have been more concerned about recovering papers about the Geller Kids experiments. He had let them shortly before she disappeared.
Speaker 2: Okay, the guy that found the Earth Day was gay Lord Nelson.
Speaker 1: Okay, but I.
Speaker 2: Think the same thing.
Speaker 3: I think that dude did the same thing he did, like the exact same thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So, Yeah, you've got all of these new Age gurus, thought leaders, and they're connected to the highest tippy tops of echelons of power. White House funded by established corporations, Bell telephone, and other things that you would not think would be into, like parasites, paranormal research. But even the books that come out like the people love and are touched by you know, like the Dowel physics. And these people are also involved with the Nine.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, the telephone company ever since snowed in in Titan Point. And then remember that boomer a few years ago in Nashville, the Christmas Day boomer event on the telephone Company.
Speaker 1: Yes, AT and T yeah yeah. Oh and guess who else pops up his little head? John C. Lilly worked at the Estlin Institute for several years as well as for the CIA, and I mean the Esslin Institute. Actually they say that the Nine work for them, and uh, for many many years they were just focused on the channeling of the Nine to all the people have visited there.
Speaker 3: Okay, I gotta, I gotta triviua question for you. Shakespeare is quoted at the end of this chapter. Okay, what what play is it?
Speaker 1: I don't remember.
Speaker 3: Oftentimes to win us to our harm, the instruments of darkness, win us with honest trifles, only to betray us in deepest consequence.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: It's an occultic play, is it The Tempest?
Speaker 2: No, that's that's yes, Macbeth.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Tempest has prosper Prospero is a kind of John D character. Prosper was played by Shakespeare, you know that himself. Oh really, Yeah, he was supposed to play off. He played King Hamlet, and he played the character of prosper when he was alive. Because he buries his book full fathom five, so he's baring his books, so it's his last supposed to be the end of his playwriting.
Speaker 2: But it's based on John D.
Speaker 3: But this quote to the end of this chapter is it's pretty cool because it's Macbeth and it's banquote giving Macbeth a warning saying, like he's saying, when you take these deals, when you listen to these entities, they give you things, they give you powers, they give you things, but they're just trifles, and when you need them the most, they'll betray you and the consequence will be the worst. Which is pretty pretty revelatory for much of the material in this book. Yeah, a lot, a lot of these people did not end up well, you know, And of course are one over with contracts and the ability to travel or all the stuff that they went through through the system that's funding them that alone, and end up as loose ends.
Speaker 1: They are trying to make Star Trek real, and you kind of wonder why this show has such an influence on people, Like not every serial show has these dedicated fans, multi generational yea that are super into it. And it's probably because it's channeled by you know, extraterrestrial demons and it has a bunch of stuff in there that people that hooks people. I don't know what you think.
Speaker 3: I think it is strange. It's one of those shows that people tend to think was really big and popular. I'm not sure it was that pobbay. It didn't run for that long. The original show didn't run for that long. And you know, it's also one of these weird like lies that were told about the past. I mean, my anecdotal info for this is like the stuff with the moon landing. You know that we're told that like every person in the world stopped what they were doing and they watched the moon landing on television. It was watched by forty billion people alive or whatever. And my dad, I remember my dad telling me one time, like I didn't watch that, Yeah, nobody watch Like nobody I know watched that.
Speaker 2: We were out. We were like we're out, you know.
Speaker 3: At a restaurant or something. We were out having fun. Nobody cared about that. I'm sure people did watch it, but it's the same sort of thing you're to I can see that because it's the same sort of thing you're told about, like the super Bowl. You know, all these people watched the super Bowl world wide. While I lived abroad for five years and I was there every for five years, the super Bowl was happening, and it's like, no one's watching the American super Bowl first of all, comes on at like two in the morning, so no one's no one cares, no one's watching that. And it's the same thing with Star Trek. You wonder why it's so popular, why it made its way, and I think because the people that it was popular with really saw something that they could, you know, larp, you could you could live another life, and the same way that outer space seems to be so popular with people.
Speaker 2: Of course, I mean, just look at now.
Speaker 3: It's like, you know, the same people that don't believe in religion believe wholeheartedly and like with water molecule on Mars, and they really believe in aliens, you know, and how can we I'm a scientist, you know, of course, I believe in the probability of people elsewhere, you know, and it's like, yeah, but your whole thing is is is physical data, and you don't have any, so why why would that be the And of course quantum, you know, quantum and all this stuff with quantum and strength like gets thrown into it. Of course that provides more reason for people to believe, even though that's not in their paradigm, to believe it's supposed to be data.
Speaker 2: So I guess that's why it's so popular. I don't know. I mean I never really cared, so it was kind of funny.
Speaker 1: I mean it could have been an experiment in programming I mean programming people, because they talk about you know, higher intelligences as programmers, and they have a developed theory that human beings are really biocomputers. I mean, that's John C. Lilly, right, he says all human beings are programmed biocomputers.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's this.
Speaker 3: It's probably comes out of the same reason, you know, the same sort of sixties boomer thing where conventional traditional religion is thrown out because of your parents' generation and so you know.
Speaker 2: LSD and acid and.
Speaker 3: All that gets thrown into it and of course there are looking people and we can star travel and we're all star seeds, and every man and woman is a star.
Speaker 1: And Captain Kirk is like a panspermia too, because he goes around sleeping with all the aliens. He does, like speaking the universe with more DNA.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's it's it would be very popular. You would see how it would make its way all these years with Spock, because Spock is I saw a new study the other day that said, like the rates of uh, let's say, spectral behavior in children has gone from you know, one in like fifteen thousand a few years. I don't know what the numbers are, but one in fifteen thousand, like twenty years ago to now it's like one in five.
Speaker 2: And that's Spock. You know, Spock is a is a.
Speaker 3: I guess, pretty sociopathic person who you know, it's he is pure logic.
Speaker 2: He has no it's all brain, no heart.
Speaker 1: Half vulcan though, too, m so imagine going full vulcan. That's like, right, no empathy whatsoever. Everything is logic. Everything is data. And that's even a character in the New Star Trek right data.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, bro.
Speaker 1: The Secret Masters are chapter six? Are you ready.
Speaker 2: Okay, you don't like these? Yeah? Yeah, no I do. I'm ready. I'm ready.
Speaker 1: I feel bad, I mean them too hard.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go heay.
Speaker 1: Question, what is the three volume ocult master work by Schwaler de Lupit's cult.
Speaker 3: The Need, the the Needer, the the see.
Speaker 2: The nine Principles. No, let let the Temple of Man? Yes, yes, yes, okay, yeah.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: Next question, what is the term for a government run by secret societies?
Speaker 2: Uh? Is that the synarchy? Yes?
Speaker 1: Synarchy, We're going to talk about that. Next question, how many original Knights Templar were there? Should be?
Speaker 2: Should be obvious? I want to say thirty three nine?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, okay, got three spins so far.
Speaker 1: Next question, what is the mysterious underground realm from which highly all adepts physically directed development of the human race?
Speaker 2: Mm? Hmmm, I don't know what is it? Tell me, Garthur, what is it? What is it?
Speaker 1: Gartha?
Speaker 2: Agatha?
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, Last question, okay, which legendary princess was also a member of the Sovereign Order of the Solar Temple?
Speaker 2: Ye, Princess Grace.
Speaker 1: There you go. You got four out of five on chapter six.
Speaker 2: Nice spin for win let's spin it.
Speaker 1: Okay, you're already going to Egypt, you're going to Mars. You've got what off the covement? Are you going to get the car in the furniture?
Speaker 2: I need some of those top g bucks? No whammy? Yeah, hell yeah, I got the tassela roaster, roaster. Let's go.
Speaker 3: What's he playing on the radio and the tel roaster serie?
Speaker 1: Okay, big books, no whammy? All right, the roaster?
Speaker 2: Damn it?
Speaker 1: You got two more?
Speaker 2: Okay, that's all right.
Speaker 3: I don't want I don't want to listen to serious. I'd rather listen to grimes.
Speaker 1: We appreciate power.
Speaker 2: Got a whammy, it's a whammy.
Speaker 1: Big books, No wammies. Let's get that Roadstert no wammy.
Speaker 2: Damn that sucks. Okay.
Speaker 1: Chapter six, getting towards the end, this is like for me of it. You think this was like, yeah, where it all comes together. If you're still with us, it coalesces into ritual magic and everything that we know about and talk about the usual suspects. It's the secret Masters, it's l Ron Hubbard, it's Alshacrole, it's the Egyptologist. You know we just talked about respected scholar Sala Dealubits wrote The Temple of Man. He also wrote about the Nine in nineteen thirteen in a French theosophical journal. He was a major political influencer of the twentieth century. Uh. He was a hermeticist, an alchemist and a proto fascist. So this is where you are getting a lots of tiny mustache man ideas. Hesse and those guys are interested in Shuala Dealubits and his mystical ideas. He believed in the brotherhood of Gleopolis. He wrote under the name Folkanelly about the mystery of the cathedrals, and he was one of the first to talk about things being encoded into the architecture of Gothic cathedral right eso symbolism. So he thought that this spiritually elite should be allowed to govern. And that was the question that you got right about.
Speaker 3: What was it called synarchy the opposite the opposite anarchy?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 3: Yeah, that there's a I read one time in a a I think it's in the occult roots of the s S where in the castle of Webelsburg, right, which was the spiritual home of the ss where they had their round table, the round There is a round table. There's a round there's an Arthurian roundtable on the wall at Winch. I think it's a Winchester couldthedral that Edward the first found. But the they had a roundtable that they also and they had the they look for the lance of Longenists. They were trying to find what the holy Grail was in terms of their their Uh Sun Sunwheel brotherhood. They had the black Son on the floor at Babelsburg. Michael Keino did the ceremony in s S Regalia, but that Himmler saw himself as the spiritual head of a new Teutonic Knight order and had a throne made of human bones and skulls, which he said, yes, yeah, So it's a sort of apotheosis of.
Speaker 2: Of that group in this synarchic order.
Speaker 1: What was that castle called.
Speaker 2: Wabelsburg w E or w E w E L s p U r G.
Speaker 1: That's so crazy. So they're getting Yeah, a lot of these ideas for Swala Delubis and the Temple of Man is all about Luxor and Karnak and all of these Egyptian places, because he's saying that the temples are built on the proportions like the golden proportions of body person's body. Your body is a temple, and a temple built on these golden ratios also, but he did influence the Nazi beliefs about racial superiority. Actually, the SS uniform was based on one Shwala de Lubis designed for his followers. That's so crazy.
Speaker 2: That was that the TheInk he.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, he designed it for the essay and then it became the essays. I'm sure it inspired Hugo Boss to uh design the one for the ess.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So synarchy and government should have complete control rule by secret society. Their document mentioned is the creation of a federal European Union. So they are very much in favor of consolidation of powers and confederacies and united nations. So this book was written in nineteen ninety nine. Was I don't even think EU then?
Speaker 2: No, he didn't.
Speaker 3: It was well, the it was coming together, but it wasn't. I was in I was in the UK when they adopted the currency and when they changed the borders.
Speaker 2: One of the one of.
Speaker 3: The ads that ran was a it was controversial at the time. Was it was just right after this was a speech by Hotler.
Speaker 2: Say you know, and.
Speaker 3: They would run it with film in color saying this is you know, this is what he wanted or whatever, we're not going to That's why Britain didn't end up adopting the the euro.
Speaker 2: And kept with the pound. Wow.
Speaker 3: But I remember when they when the borders, when the borders opened up, because.
Speaker 2: When I let's see in.
Speaker 3: Two thousand, In two thousand and two thousand and one, I think I walked. I was on a European InterRail trip by myself, and I walked from Switzerland to Austria through Lichtenstein.
Speaker 2: With no borders. Oh that's the country's only five miles wide.
Speaker 3: So I walked from from border through three countries in the day and there were no borders. And that was crazy because you know, I've been in Northern Ireland and of course the border checks were had just shut down there, but for a different reason.
Speaker 2: But but that was cool.
Speaker 3: That was a big thing for me at the time because you could have an InterRail pass and you could just have euros. Actually, the first time I went, they didn't have the euro yet because I still had to get currency for every I remember having a Danish coroner. And then when I went back they had the euro. You can just spend money wherever at any country, and it was it was it was for there's convenience too, and it was pretty cool. But obviously that twenty years on, twenty something years on, has resulted in all of the absolute chaos that we see now.
Speaker 1: And it's crazy to think that this was all. I mean, it didn't start in nineteen thirteen, but the fomenting of all of these ideas about believing in Atlantis Egypt. I mean, didn't crazy or tiny mustache man believe in Atlantis?
Speaker 2: And that I think so. I think there's a lot made of that.
Speaker 3: And certainly he was influenced by a tool society and there was an occult aspect of that, but I think that it was slightly different with him. I think he let Himmler run wild with this stuff because of what an engenerate and like you were mentioning earlier, this sort of weird spiritual ecumenism with all of the religions that is sort of what that particular country adopted because they used because they used the hierarchical system of the Catholic Church mixed in with the Jesuit you know, a Jesuit order obviously had influence on on the.
Speaker 2: SSS mixed in with the.
Speaker 3: Kind of weird Germanic fatherland worship, you know, I mean Hotler continuously made references to Providence in his speeches, right. He talked about how you know, I'm I'm married to Germany. Divine Providence has led me to this place. War is the great crucible of human existence. He talks about, I've been the masses to my will like women. And it became what we were talking about with this root race thing. I mean, the A R Y A N thing is mentioned in here a number of times. So yeah, but I think that was mainly Himmler. I think his thing was a little a little more uh, pragmatic or something, and less spiritually wonky like Himmler Lodge.
Speaker 1: Well, they were definitely in touch with, you know, the Secret Chiefs, right which the Nine says that they are the secret Chiefs. I wass says that he's one of these secret chiefs. Also from Sirius. The highest initiates of Croley's Golden Dawn would go into either the OTO or the AA, right, yeah, and the AA if he goes don't know, it's the Argentium astrom the Order of the Silver Star, which is serious and it is to be in direct contact with the secret chiefs. And then Crowley actually moved to California for a bit to set up all of these OTO lodges and make this the main center of a call activity. And that works so well with scientology and which just Hollywood in general, because that is the you know, the cultural cornerstone of pop culture.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 3: He really was everywhere, I mean, la he spent a considerable time in New York. Of course, he was in Berlin The Beast. There's a book, The Beast in Berlin, and that a lot of the stuff that's denied about him being a spy, you know, is some sort of triple agent. And and of course has I mean I forgot to mention hass has Co wrote the Struggle book with Hotler and with this other guy that you're talking about, and yeah, and uh I think it's was it Richard, doctor Richard Spence, the one who wrote the book that said that has his secret flight to Scotland was headed towards that. He was headed towards Lockmaster to meet with Crowley. He was he was the occultist. So yeah, it's possible. Is it possible? Is it possible?
Speaker 1: I like when doctor Phil tries to get to people to change your mind. He always surts it is it possible.
Speaker 3: I like when he had the girl with with Tourette's on there, the girl that goes you're bald, You're done, You're done, and he goes listen. At the end of that show, he goes, listen, I've got a solution for you. And I believe that you have what you say you have. But let me ask you a question. What if you didn't? Thanks for the show.
Speaker 2: That's it?
Speaker 1: You really said that?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Is it?
Speaker 3: I also think of that Ai voice that you see you hear all the time, like on Instagram. And Rudolph Hess was a man who went in a plane flight and went off towards Scotland, the guy that does like they used him for the home voices. There's a home somewhere in California, you know I'm talking about.
Speaker 1: Oh yes, And when he landed, he tried to parachute right in the cottom.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: One of the people that they brought in to interrogate him, I think was the.
Speaker 2: Double seven guy, Ian Fleming. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know if that's true. That just came out of it. Okay, back to serious. Okay, So guess who else is from serious.
Speaker 2: Who I was.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, of course, he says, I was is the type of extraterrestrial intelligence such as we may expect to come into consciousness. The aon develops and elsewhere Grant writes that talk about Kenneth Grant, He talks about Tom and the Nine. Iwas is the link the quarter through which the impulse was transmitted from the source of extraterrestrial consciousness. So ias is some kind of conduit between the Nine and the public through al Shacroli, because they were happy just channeling him through to certain people who would then go on to influence. They want direct communion basically. And they talk about Whitley Strieber in the last part of this book, but like communion with the ets M.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is the famous part where people will know this about Crowley going to Egypt with Rose and she was his medium and directing him towards the exhibit number six sixty six in the museum and it was the statue of Horace.
Speaker 2: And then they leave out of the book.
Speaker 3: But after that is when he went into the desert with I think McGregor math Mathers.
Speaker 2: I think that's who it was.
Speaker 3: It was one of those guys that he used and drew the circle in the sand and fire and did the magic ritual working with me, gave him like peyote and heroin or something, and then stepped out of the magic circle like or pushed him out or something. He always he always did that, like doing the the working and then violating the working in the middle of it for contact. But yeah, in the form of raw that's what I thought you were gonna question me on ra.
Speaker 2: I thought there's one question.
Speaker 1: That's too hard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's the one little like obscure thing you remember, Yes, and mm hmm two uh size of the God.
Speaker 2: His daughter Lola Zaza.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there is something on page two sixty nine here which I found pretty pretty wild, which is the quasi Wildean aphorism where he said, always tell the truth but leads to improbable a life that no one will ever believe you. That's that's spycraft. That's that seems to be intelligence right there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but I don't think he always told the truth either. Yeah, yeah, just lie about telling the truth, right. Jack Parsons thought that the flying Saucers would convert the world to Croley's magical religion.
Speaker 2: So it's yeah, maybe he's right. Yeah, and I.
Speaker 1: Wass is e T. I mean, he looks like he's everyone's favorite little butt baby. He looks like the gray right.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, Lamb is a pharaoh e T.
Speaker 3: And actually Crowley's Lamb drawing looks like a black Israelite drawing or something.
Speaker 1: It does look like yaku. Yeah, so I lost and lam are kind of the same ish. But they thought that Mars would leave of extreme importance to the religion of the future. That's Crowley impartans. In the AA it says the influence of Aquarius is transmitted through Saturn. And then we have this character Harry Smith. Have you heard of him before this book? I hadn't.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I have, and only because I have a friend, an English actor, a friend named Harry Smith.
Speaker 2: But Harry Smith, And this was pretty wild because.
Speaker 3: He's another one of these Crowley type characters who it is either the most psychic man in the world and a magician or he's a total grifter, you know, and there seems to be no middle ground.
Speaker 2: Between the two. But the guy was like involved in everything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was a hero of the beat generation in the hippn uh huh, the oto. He's a Theosophist Freemason family. He was a Grammy winner for his influence on pop music. He was a somebody that Bob Dylan looked up to Soolkalore On funded by the Grateful Dead.
Speaker 2: That's right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he integrated in Nokian magic of John d into the OTO and he was also a Tarot deck designer. He's another one of these guys behind you know, Wizards of Oz.
Speaker 2: Let's call up.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then they did an OTO ritual at Saint Mark's Church in Saint Mark's Place in New York for his funeral.
Speaker 1: I saw that. Yeah, yeah, So it says the AA emphasized the importance of series. The Order was named after it, and believed in non human intelligence, which in post for California came to be seen as extraterrestrial. These are the key things. The Robert Temple Serious Mystery, who we now know came ultimately from remember the eight A via someone who was involved with the Council of Nine and hear it again, they're talking about the space gods, a dogon of Nomo of Serious and then Saturn was also of great importance to both Crowley and the Nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Nomo is orbiting you guys, did you know that Nomo is orbiting Saturn in a spaceship containing his sarcophagal pod.
Speaker 1: That waiting for us to find the Hall of Record dot before they can come back.
Speaker 3: That's that was the that was maybe that was the anomaly that was trailing Hail Bob that you know, led Marshall Applewhite to uh get Heaven's Gate.
Speaker 1: Doesn't Arthur C. Clark talk about them orbiting Saturn? I don't know. So now we're getting to Alice Bailey. Yay, usual suspects. So the Nine really loved Alice Bailey. They regarded her very highly, recommended her books along with Madame Blevatki, and these head masters were from Tibet. They were the forerunners of the Secret Chiefs of the Golden Dawn. Oh project twenty twenty five? What is that to eighty one?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Check this out? Okay, So the Tibetan is who spoke through Alice Bailey. So this is one of the secret Chiefs that they channeled, and they just call them the Tibetan. It says the Tibetans teaching center on the coming New Age, the Age of Aquarius, for which the hierarchy are preparing humanity. This process will be he says, in three phases, the first between eighteen seventy five and eighteen ninety, which was activated through Blovatski. The second was nineteen nineteen to nineteen four nine. The third and final phase was to begin in nineteen seventy five and last until twenty twenty five.
Speaker 3: Uh oh, that's when the World Teacher appears.
Speaker 1: Yes, early in the twenty first century, a Great Initiate, the World Teacher is to appear, resulting in the emergence of a new root race. This, of course, remarkably similar to the teachings of Edgar Casey concerning the Hall of Records, which he claims would usher in the New Age, the return of the Great Initiate and the beginning of a new race. The words of the Hierarchy after nineteen seventy five were to be transmitted to the world through the medium of radio series.
Speaker 3: Well maybe that is that maybe in twenty twenty five. Prediction, people in twenty twenty five will receive a strange radio signal emanating from Sirius that will give us a new algorithmic AI code that they'll decipher with quantum physics and a quantum comput using the Gateway process and star. Didn't Microsoft do stargate? There's somebody having a stargate right now, there's a new star. There's a new thing they called stargate. Is it Microsoft? Yeah, it's like a supercomputer mixed in.
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: No, Stargate is the I think Stargate is the thing that Sam Altman wants to do, which is the nuclear facilities that will power the A, the the the AI super quantum supercomputer city that will allow them to look into deep space, and then that will give us a new code.
Speaker 2: And then through that we will.
Speaker 3: Get the World Teacher, which will be a suit you know, spiritual AI, antichrist god AI.
Speaker 1: Yeah, totally. Did you see that? Puharig admitted the Roundtable Foundation was inspired by the works of Else Bailey. So there's the un again. Let's see. Serious is the equivalent of the human third eye in space. Although there are many such influences, it is Serious by far the most powerful and important. In her book Initiation, Human and Solar this is Alice Bailey. She describes a series of past taken by initiates they developed spiritually. One of them is called the Path of Serious. Oh, the Tibetan says that serious energy does not reach the Earth directly, it must be first being through Saturn. They also make another major connection with the secret teachings of Freemasonry. According to the Tibetan, freemasonry is a terrestrial version of the initiatory school that exists on Sirious and that the various higher degrees of Freemasonry or parallels or analogs to the different levels of initiation that the adept must go through in order to enter the Great Lodge on Syria.
Speaker 2: Well do I mean, of course I knew that, didn't You know.
Speaker 1: That all of your politicians and elite go and uh do these rituals in dark rooms and they worship serious and they light right, they've been raised by the grip of the Lion's path.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they certainly, they certainly go in and sacrifice at the Black Cube, uh, envisioning the ever swirling hellish hexagonal poles of Saturn.
Speaker 2: Hell world. I'm talking. I'm talking human animal cameras, spider guts, yes.
Speaker 3: Oh, the hell raisers m no bites, yeah, yeah, they live on they live on set.
Speaker 1: They have such sights to show you.
Speaker 3: Well, it's the same with you know, it's the same with Event Horizon. Right, it's also a Stargate movie. Do you see, right? They have they have a magnetic seeing stone made of you know, steel or whatever, and then they swirl it open and guess what. Guess what spoiler alert the other dimension the wormhole goes straight to Hell.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like that stripper pole. That little nause x goes down and ground.
Speaker 3: Straight straight down into Hell where he is the Emperor worm riding Satan.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Don't you want to be cheated in Giza at the Pyramidal Masonic Center.
Speaker 2: I don't.
Speaker 3: And if and if I see Michael Aquino uppear back on Earth in a Carl Schwab uniform, I'm going to give one of these.
Speaker 1: This says the immigrants from Atlantis for people governed by the laws of cosmic Freemasonry, and that's going to get interesting in a second. And those who landed in Egypt built centers of Masonic initiation from which the country was administered. These Contactye philosophies often include beliefs in higher races and in totalitarian systems that would eliminate democracy. Now that's what AI can also do, right, Yeah, So the new global religion, the best way of achieving that goal would be for some authoritative and charismatic leader could take control by explaining that God or the gods have, over the course of history revealed certain truths to different people, which manifest as apparently different religions. So these are all the synarchist doctrines Alice Bailey and the political esoteric malou in France in the nineteen thirties.
Speaker 3: France has a history with these, yes, synarchist movements, the oas trying to over using the foreign legion to overthrow to Gaul, which, by the way, it turns out the Gaul wasn't all bad.
Speaker 2: He was against the UN That's why.
Speaker 3: That's one of the things that people, apparently the globalists wanted to get him for. But France's rife with this sort of with these milise, with these the milieu of synarchic fascist movements.
Speaker 2: I think it's probably still the case.
Speaker 3: And for me, like this book, it's funny because you know, the one thing that that the that a lot of conspiracy texts you know, get wrong or that people get wrong in interpreting them, is the timeline. You know, that's kind of the c Boomer thing is like, you know, it's happening.
Speaker 2: On this day. You know, show me them tunnels. You know it's gonna happen, And it's like, yeah, show me them damn aliens.
Speaker 3: But the timeline is never what we think is going to be, or some sort of alternate different timeline, you know, like with with like with the Johns Hopkins paper twenty twenty five and then it's twenty twenty or you know, with whatever it happens to be. And the truth of all this is that there are there are clearly things working. But I see this through the paradigm of of of for instance, revelation. You know that there will be a an Antichrist. It'll be some sort of mimicry of it'll be it'll be a It has to It doesn't have to be an AI. It's the only thing that it would have to be because it couldn't be a because humans are created in the image of God, so it couldn't and it and and Satan can't create, so it have to be some sort of mimical mimicry. And but the eye have not seen, the ear have not heard.
Speaker 2: We don't know the time or the place.
Speaker 3: I mean, I think that you know as far as like all of this is apocalyptic, you know, all this is moving towards some sort of apocalypse. But the fact is that we don't know what the timeline of that is, and that I think that humans, like now, people are so seduced by we're always we always have this like apocalyptic mindset that the end is coming soon because of how bad things can get. But the fact is that, you know, as far as like it's kind of like when people talk about overpopulation, it's like I can drive from here for forty miles and I'll see thirty people. There's so much more to go, you know, the average home has like one story. You know, there's we're still in you know, we just we just don't we're not that far or maybe we are.
Speaker 2: I mean, we don't know. But certainly the things in.
Speaker 3: This have some some truth in terms of how.
Speaker 2: There's this like total.
Speaker 3: Like conglomeration of globalism that's obviously happening in our time, and that.
Speaker 2: The United States is certainly in a sense, you know, a.
Speaker 3: Third Rome in a way, I mean, you know, with Rome and then the British Empire and inheriting them and all of their accouterment, and then the United states inheriting that, and we're sort of we seem to be at the start of a long arc towards UH the econdence and depravity of the end of Rome, because it's an implosion from the inside. We have all of the hallmarks that Rome had, with that ancient Rome had with those not an exterior thing that's gonna get rid of us, but something from the inside where people have lost their beliefs. They they've lost any sense of decency. But who knows, we might have a long way to go.
Speaker 1: Well, just so many things are being pushed on social media, and even em said that the new gods would come out of Memphis, the new AI gods, and he was even making the connection between you know, Egypt, Memphis, and Memphis, Tennessee. So, and he's also been posting things about, you know, we need to become like Rome. I know you don't have that website, you don't really go to her, but I try to send you like the more important things. Yeah. Well yeah, so he's likened this new administration to UH Renaissance and revival of Rome. And also the future is going to see AI gods coming out of Memphis, Tennessee.
Speaker 3: Right, I'm so glad I don't have it. I can't, I can't take it all. But I think that we were certainly. You know, it's like if we think things are bad, I mean, think about think about during the French Revolution when somebody comes in and says, oh guess what it's it's thermidor now and everybody's got to go. I mean, things were bad. Things are bad throughout time. And but that also ties in with now. We're we're now living in it in the just the next phase of what the French Revolution started, the Industrial Revolution started, we're going all the way towards now. There's a that's a particular era that's different, and that makes sense with these magicians talking about you know, AONs and even with with Crowley and and Yates and the White you know, the Golden Dawn. I mean, Yates and Crowley had this magical battle everybody knows about and look at Yates is one of his most famous poems, which is the second coming, turning and turning in the Widening Gyre. The falcon cannot hear the falcon or the widening gyre is a different look at times. So instead of a linear time, we have sort of spinning top phases of time like a like a tornado, you know, diminishing and then expanding again.
Speaker 2: And what he's talking about that is certainly World War One.
Speaker 3: As the culmination of the Industrial Revolution, and we have totally total war, total mechanized warfare. But that just leads into a diminished period of kind of not much happening, and then and then we're back and I think time, the way we live now, things get so condensed, so much happens in such a short period of time because of technology and information the information war, that.
Speaker 2: We really have to be careful.
Speaker 1: So it's kind of like the birth pains, right, those contracts get shorter and shorter before labor. And so the last chapter actually is called End Times Morning. And so we have one more round of questions.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go, let's do it.
Speaker 1: I don't know if you're going to get the first one.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, let's let's immunize the ascita.
Speaker 2: Let's bring on the world to bring on the end times. No, don't What.
Speaker 1: Is the name of the nineteen seventy three US government commissioned report from SRI International about maintaining control of populations through the patriarchal tradition of freemasonry. Hm hm.
Speaker 2: Um. I don't know. The only thing I learned from this chapter was the Rallians.
Speaker 1: I don't know, changing images of man.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, yeah, yeah, that's yes, that's the book and that the book that the book that Jay covered.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn it.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, here's one. Who is Harry Potter's uncle?
Speaker 2: H oh no, Harry Potter? Who's here? Who's Harry?
Speaker 3: You talk about that dude with the glasses. No, the pudgy man, Harry, Harry Potter's uncle. Yeah, the little pudgy man?
Speaker 1: Sia serious?
Speaker 2: Serious? Oh, come on, okay.
Speaker 1: Did you see the movie?
Speaker 3: Yeah? I mean sort of, I've sort of seen him. I've never All I know is that Harry Potter is the story of the young Alister Crowley.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, serious, bright right.
Speaker 3: Right, yeah, that's yeah. That's Hans Gruber from Diehard. Yeah, Alan Rickman.
Speaker 1: Yes, no, that that's the teacher.
Speaker 2: Oh it's Gary Old Yeah okay.
Speaker 1: If I had said play you got it?
Speaker 2: Yes? Yeah, okay, you thought it was Alan Rickman?
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, sorry, what Amazonian hallucinogen do the author's posit could be the real stargate.
Speaker 2: Ayahuasca got it. Yeah, they talk about d M T.
Speaker 1: Hey. Here's a movie question. Okay, In what movie does a light labeled Serious nine? Keness Major fall from the Sky in front of the protagonists.
Speaker 3: U the Man who Fell to earth hold on Close Encounters of the Third Kind k Pax with Kevin Spacey.
Speaker 2: I don't know what is it? Right? Okay?
Speaker 1: Remember?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I created you for a television show.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, last question, round seven? Yeah, a humdinger. If you can helmet, you get two spins? Okay, Ready, what nineteen eighty two song by Alan Parsons project is about the star Serious?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know what is it? High in the sky helmet, how do we go?
Speaker 1: I in the sky looking at you your mind?
Speaker 3: I thought you were gonna say humph Close Encounters of the Third Kind because Jacques l A Oh, okay.
Speaker 2: Yeah you know that song? Right?
Speaker 3: No, I don't know Alan Parsons, I know Graham Parsons. Hmmm, he died in Joshua Tree. Okay, okay, I didn't do too well and that.
Speaker 2: Damn all right?
Speaker 3: All right, let's go, baby snake eyes. Let's all right, come on, give me something here.
Speaker 2: Yes, trip to that's trip to Mars. Look look, yes, within.
Speaker 1: The line, you're going to Mars twice?
Speaker 2: Yes, Oh yeah, I'm going up there with Matt Damon.
Speaker 1: Egally, we can't call it Mars. Okay, we have to call it mom. Okay, Okay, it's the Martian Experience. Okay, we can't really say it's a trip tomorrow.
Speaker 2: You know, what do you think of that movie?
Speaker 1: I didn't see that one.
Speaker 2: Mad Damon, really Scott.
Speaker 1: He said it was so stupid. I don't need to watch it.
Speaker 3: I've seen it. Okay, here's my admission. I've seen that movie like four hundred times because because first of all, during KRUNKA, I didn't have any Internet for a long time, and so I just had DVDs, and I got the DVD from the library and it was like one of the only DVDs they had, and I would watch it over and over, and then it was on television again and and I saw it in the theater because it's really Scott, but it's it's stupid, but it's like.
Speaker 2: A comfort movie for me.
Speaker 3: I don't know why, because because like, okay, if they need a dude to go up and live like in a space pod like on Mars, and I've got like if I've got like you know, he's streaming in the movie, if I've got like infinite streaming, infinite.
Speaker 2: Books he's got.
Speaker 3: He's got no food, but he's got like vico in on like potato on, like a little bread or whatever.
Speaker 2: And he's got music.
Speaker 3: I'm like, I do fine, I'll twirl, I'll twiddle little instruments or whatever. I'd be fine. I'd be all right, it would be fine. But the stupid thing about the movie is his he only has one like CD. He's got like a CD or something. The stupid girl brings up like Abba and is only listening to like disco, and so that's his only thing. Is that I don't understand that if you're going to bring music, why would you only have one like group on there.
Speaker 2: That doesn't make sense.
Speaker 1: You need a whole iod if you're going to Mars.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I need I need like, yeah, I need Apple Apple Music access from Mars, which they I don't know why they couldn't give him.
Speaker 1: Well, you can also go to Mars. Yeah. And the Stargate Conspiracy, I guess, if we want to put it in a nutshell, is that they are fostering a belief that extraterrestrial gods created the human race and presided over its civilization, and that those gods are about to return, right. So this is the foundation of the new religion, space brother cults. And even the Pope said that aliens are real, and they are space brothers, and if he ever came in contact with them, he would baptize them. Remember when he said.
Speaker 2: That, yes, so.
Speaker 3: Here are that's maybe that's what he thought. Pacha Mama was reanimate it.
Speaker 1: He's an alien, He's like the little Macanie. Page three eight says the entire picture seems to have been contrived according to a complex long term plan. So our hypothesis is that it's demonic, not just government mind control, and it's not just contacting aliens actually deminised. So, for example, Robert Temple's The Serious Mystery was inspired by Arthur Young, who was present at the initial contact with A nine in nineteen fifty three. Young's own inspiration came from Harry Smith, a high ranking member of Al Shakroley's Magical Order, in which extratersctural intelligence is from Sirius, Mars and Each and Egypt were the great Pillars of their belief. The Nine Communications, particularly in the initial stages, seem to continue those of Alice Bailey, of which JJ Hirtek The Keys of Enoch is essentially an update. Herttech has been the prime mover on the face of Mars debate, and the New Egyptology and the Keys of Enoch come from the Council of Nine. So there you have it all wrapped up in a little bow. How all of these philosophies are connected also to theosophy which we talk about all the time, which is not a retired belief, It is religion of the United Nations.
Speaker 2: Right, yes.
Speaker 3: And the thing I was mentioning earlier about Christianity, how they write about Christianity is sort of solidified on page three point thirty one. This talks about they said control of the masses is ultimately what this is about. The image it promotes of mankind is essentially negative. It is basically the same message that Christianity made Christianity such a success as a state sanctioned religion, taking away the autonomy of the individual at halting intellectual, scientific, and cultural progress for centuries.
Speaker 2: What are you talking about?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know, christian mession message maintained that we are all born sinners and live only by God's grace. What we do I only, it says, our only hope is the promise of post mortem bliss, provided that we surrender to the dictates of the priesthood. That's well, Christ is the king of the universe and will return with a flaming sword. And these demonic entities are nothing, you know, and and and they you know. I think it's important to read books like this and because they get on you know, a lot of truth of the way sort of things are done, and especially the way things are promoted, and in terms of mind control, but alien beings and inter dimensional alien beings and you know, being created in a simulation or all this stuff.
Speaker 2: I mean.
Speaker 3: That's promoted as a way to offset what the authors point to as what they you know, what people what people see this as Christianity is some sort of mind to try old device.
Speaker 2: But the whole purpose is that you you you.
Speaker 3: Have free will to make decisions, because that's where that's what justice and grace. Otherwise there isn't any And we have the ability to choose, and most people choose we all, you know, people choose wrong all the time because we're flesh and blood, and it's a fallen world. But you know, I just think that the end of the book says, what's the last? But perhaps there's no better time to realize that all men and women themselves are godlike heroes of almost unlimited potential. And if there's any whatever writing message for the millennium, it's that the time for mankind to come of age is long overdue. Okay, that's that's a message.
Speaker 1: And well, nowadays you recall that escaping the matrix. You hear that from influencers a lot, Right, this is a matrix. This is a simulation. I'm gonna teacher you escape the matrix. But this New Age religion based on the changing images of man because they state that the best way to retain control of the masses is the Freemasonic patriarchy and the Bailey her tech ideas. The Keys of Enoch will become like a new Bible. Even looks like a Bible. I don't know if you've heard of that book. Have you ever heard or seen it? It's got a Manora on the cover like em Boston Goal. And for them, they say, for those not working with the light, it will be a time of great tribulation. Her text house cleaning and raw talks about the harvesting of soul. Uh is not not going to be a good time if you don't believe in nine Right.
Speaker 2: The book is bound in leather made from human skin.
Speaker 1: Yeah, So her text system and brain is all the major religions of the US, plus ascended masters, Root races, Atlantis. It's got all of it. And the contact he philosophies, like we said before, would eliminate democracy. And both Kroley and Kenneth Grant make a connection between serious and set that is not congruent with Egyptology. So here they are kind of going off on a little tangent saying Crowley has gone out on a limb putting serious and set because Sirius was always known as Isis or sowthis right. And then the epilogue they talk about the end Times machine, they talk about ayahuasca DMKE. So they're saying that this is the real stargate, that psychedelic Bros DMT, Terrence mcgenna, McKenna, Joe Rogan, shamanism is the new stargate, right, Yeah, because how can primitive Amazonians know the correct like combination of two random plants to make you have a nawasca trip, and then you talk to these giants suits and they tell you that they are DNA. Yeah every time. Oh, the cosmic serpent, so that's one of the new nions. Yeah, yes, so the cosmic serpent in the DNA. So they're saying that, Well, they talk about this one psychoonot named Jeremy Narby. He encountered a pair of gigantic snakes that lectured him on his insignificance as a human being and the limits of his knowledge. So they they're always dicks like that. But yeah, right, the people you meet in the DMT world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am everything and you are nothing. We're the producious.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that sounds like something a demon would say. But then they talk about, you know, the problence of snakes and all of these different cultures as imparters of wisdom, and then osiris descent into the underworld. Many shamans report the same thing. So primitive shamanism is a lot like the Egyptian mysteries, right, And he says something really interesting. The women can go to these realms without the drugs, and they actually help the men through these vision quests, so they can talk to the DNA directly. They call this remote viewing. So now we're going all the way back to the beginning. Oh A. Remote viewers always say that they can see alien cities. They can see hyper sophisticated technology filled with pyramids, babble towers and minarets. So it's like, you know, the One World religion plus et basically is the Stargate conspiracy.
Speaker 3: It's also tech, you know, it's these extra dimensional cities always mimic the quantum microchip, right the pathways for electrons. And like you said that the end is to be that's sort of the you know, the serpent. This is the Jim Morrison, you know, ride the snake. He's seven miles long. He holds the history of the world on the scales. It's the serpent in the garden. It's a or a boros ketzel quotal, the caduceous. There are they, the the those those psychedelic bros also love talking about, like the reptilian mind, you know. And and the beginning is the end is the beginning. And it makes sense that you know, early man, not primitive monkey man. That's not a I don't believe in that, it's but early man after creation. I mean, yeah, you mentioned in the last three tubulcane, you know, and tubul cane and the way that human beings go astray so easily, you know, into being psychedelic bros, shamanistic, worshiping nature, worshiping themselves and wanting to become their own gods always. You know, God doesn't like that. And it seems natural that, like we are headed towards the thing where, like you said, the Stargate is this shaman process of going back to the very things that we did before that not we, but the people did before. And it seems so easy to make your way out of that. But humans and their pride just continue to make the same mistakes.
Speaker 1: So yeah, well, are you ready for the lightning round?
Speaker 2: Yeah, let's go lightning round. Let's do it.
Speaker 1: Based on the nineteen ninety four movie Stargate. Yeah questions you ready?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Yes?
Speaker 1: What does doctor Jackson give to the leader of the alien workers to gain his trust and impress him?
Speaker 2: Uh? Does he give Does he give this his little medallion?
Speaker 1: No, but he was wearing that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn what let me think they call him chicken man? Forget? What does he give to him?
Speaker 1: Chocolate bar?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: I just I like, my favorite character in the whole movie is the the like the like Star Wars dog beast.
Speaker 2: Thing, Oh.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that rides off with him and then pick the avatar thing that picks him.
Speaker 2: It's like leaking his face. Okay.
Speaker 1: Anyway, so you know what's the best thing about that movie was actually what soundtrack?
Speaker 2: M m. Yeah.
Speaker 1: The score was amazing and they even use that theme for the TV show.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it is good.
Speaker 3: I thought the best part about the movie was the fact that it didn't seem like a movie that Kurt Russell would be. And even though Kurt Russell is in a lot of sci fi you know, he's in the thing He's in you know.
Speaker 2: He's in a lot of John Carpenter movies, and.
Speaker 3: He's you know, he was in the the was the Boy with the Computer Shoes or whatever, the first you know Disney AI you know computer movie. But in this one, it didn't seem like he would be in that. And then he ends up as this like Chad soldier. But the great part about it was that they pick him because he's lost his son, right well, they pick him and he's just lost his son. And then when he goes to the other planet, and he seems like he's there to do the nuke thing. But when he's introducing himself to the boy and to the like the children of the New Dawn on the new planet, and they would reach for his weapons, he pushes them away and he doesn't offer an explanation. But we know, we know his story and the thing we could see it in his eyes that he, you know, still has love to give. I thought it was great. It was like a full body character in a movie that didn't seem like you would have that. Also, also, the uh, the German, the German guy that you were talking about, is it Ahart.
Speaker 2: No, it's not Airhart.
Speaker 3: It's the German scientist who introduced them all to to all this stuff in one.
Speaker 2: Of the chapters.
Speaker 3: Is seems like it's it seems like the German character at the beginning of the movie is based on that guy, because the woman who survives into adulthood and has the Eye of Rob medallion is German.
Speaker 2: So anyway, all right, next next question, Lightning Russ.
Speaker 1: Okay, how did Colonel O'Neill's sun die?
Speaker 2: Oh he uh yeah, non accident? Yes, yeah, yeah, Okay.
Speaker 1: What constellation does Daniel see on a newspaper that gives him a clue about the Stargate symbol.
Speaker 2: It's not, it's not. Is it a Ryan?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What is the name of the alien planet Planet X?
Speaker 2: They say plan An X in the movie?
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah?
Speaker 2: Is it in the no?
Speaker 1: What is it as?
Speaker 2: Okay? Oh? Like abadon? Okay, okay.
Speaker 1: Last question? Which actor from the two thousand movie Gladiator also played Horace in nineteen ninety four star Gate?
Speaker 2: Is it Jaiman Huntsu?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, nice?
Speaker 1: Got it? Okay, you've got fins. You could totally win the furnisher, You could totally win the Daddy coin or this roadster? You ready?
Speaker 2: All right? Ready, let's go, baby, Come on, give me a word. Yes, yes, I got my g box right, yes, you will have.
Speaker 1: To slowly watch that go down to zero because you're not invert it. You ready?
Speaker 3: Yeah, you lose everything in this. Damn Please don't get a whammy. Come on, come on, give me some big bucks.
Speaker 2: Where's that fall? I can't tell of the covenants? Nice? Nice? Okay?
Speaker 1: You know I get an arc for Christmas?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Alright, one more, one more. I'm really excited about this. Come on, baby, I gotta win. Come on, let it ride, so.
Speaker 1: Two Egyptian SPA packages, a trip to Mars to Ark of the Covenants. You did not get Tesla roadster, and you've a million dollars point. But all right, that's pretty good. Yeah for one evening.
Speaker 2: OK that's pretty good. I challenge I challenge the next contestant to do better than that.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, I don't think anyone else is gonna want to play that.
Speaker 3: Okay, I think I think I did pretty well on the questions that all things being considered, Okay, well I made.
Speaker 1: Them difficult and things that I wanted to like talk about, Yeah, you know points. But I love the show. It was really fun. The book was great. It has so much stuff in it. I hope you guys stick around for all what three half hours of Stargate Conspiracy? Yes, and what should we do next?
Speaker 3: I think next we should do I think we should do Al Crowley. We got to do something about al Crowley. There's this Gary Lachman book that I've got on Alaska Crowley and rock and roll, and that's that's that's that's always a crowd favorite, I think with people who are interested in that. So and I'm really interested in so that. Yeah, what's it called it's called.
Speaker 2: Uh, hold on, I got it. I got it up here, hold on, is it red? It's uh magic, rock and roll and the Wickedest man in the world. Okay, yeah, so it's.
Speaker 3: It talks about it from like a rock a sort of a rock and roll perspective. Gary Lockman was a musician, so it's it's got a lot of stuff about David David Bowie, David Bowie and the Beatles and the Stones and all that stuff in it.
Speaker 1: Okay, that sounds perfect for us. So thank you guys for watching, and we'll see you next time with Alish for Crole. Is there anything else wanting to say?
Speaker 3: Yes, I will be coming up. Please go to my channel at Baselin Analyz. You guys, please give me a subscription, help me get to four thousand subs. And also you were mentioning the matrix. This is one of the next things I'm covering. I'm covering inner space and outer space, and I'm covering J. G. Ballard's The Drowned World and this book by William Gibson, Neuromancer and Neuromanswer is where you get the term the matrix. So it's a kind of it's a clearly an inspiration on the movie The Matrix. That's what I'll be covering next, pure literary stream.
Speaker 1: Okay, very good, and maybe you can give me some quiz questions next time. That's right, hard ones to get me
Speaker 3: Back, okay, okay, all right, Peace,