Speaker 1: Phoning in.
Speaker 2: We're taking your calls on the LA Clippers right now.
Speaker 1: This is Clippers Talk on Aaron on Demand, the Clippers Show of Record, your chance to react to everything.
Speaker 2: Clippers Clippers news happens.
Speaker 3: Let me guess it's about Kawhi. Here we are and now here.
Speaker 1: He is the host of your LA Clippers pre and postgame.
Speaker 2: At follow Adam a Adam Mosley. Welcome to the Cardiac Clips. Ben Simmons. In his first game as a Clipper, he gets baptized in the Clippers culture, which is a never give in, never give up mentality. They were down by twenty in Utah. They come back to winning overtime one twenty to one sixteen over the Jazz and enter the All Star Break. Eight games over five hundred, which is fifteen games played by Kawhi Leonard so far. Welcome in to Clippers Talk. I'm Adam Oslin's eight sixty six nine eighty seven two five seventy. Eight sixty six nine eighty seven two five seventy is the phone number if you'd like to Guys would like to call in. Appreciate the chat in here as well at Clippers Talk on YouTube. What a victory? What a way to finish the first three fourths of the season. Let's call it with the All Star Game on Sunday, Norman Powell in the three point shootout Saturday night. In the clippers next game a week from now in Milwaukee, the Clippers had to have it. They played with desperation. They played their guys huge minutes, including Ben Simmons, who got up twenty seven minutes in this one. You only averaged seventeen per game with the Brooklyn Nets. They need all twenty seven minutes from him. Twelve points, six assists, three steals, eight boards and zero turnovers from Ben Simmons. Did I mention a change of scenery could be good for him? How about that start his debut as a Clipper and he's playing big time crunch time minutes in the fourth quarter in overtime, Coach lou went with what got him back into the game, going small after the Clippers looked to be making a little bit of hay getting back into the ballgame earlier in the third quarter when they were down by just six and a half after trailing fifty to thirty at one point in the second quarter, where the Clippers went almost five minutes without making a field goal. They couldn't hit anything. The small ball wasn't working. Then. Ben Simmons didn't look great then, but he went back to it late. He didn't give up on it, and it paid dividends. The Clippers still trailed ninety five to eighty six entering the fourth quarter, but James Harden said, get on my back. I got this. I've been doing this all season long. He's been their MVP, he's been their best player. He's been so reliable. And on a back to back, a back to back they just beat Memphis last night. James Harden ends up playing fifty minutes and the fourth quarter has ten points. That fourth quarter into ot was just heroic by this team. Start off with a miss from James Harden, though Ben Simmons then wins a jump ball. Was very active defensively. They had Bogey Simmons, but toom Harden norm out there. Simmons goes to the line guys and knock down Ollas free throws. Now the Clippers are down by seven. After he's two a Simmons layup, it's a five point game. As he bodied Philipowski, who had his best game as a rookie for the Utah. Jazz looked unstoppable. They got him into foul trouble, though he eventually filed out on a play for Norman Powell. Then Simmons has a dime to Norman Powell for a layup as he split the defenders with that pocket pass. Ben Simmons early fourth quarter, Jazz hit free throws, hardened layup, scooped to his right. Five point game. Then you have back to back turnovers Bogie and Norman Powell. It wasn't all great, but Toom gets blocked by John Collins after a great feed, Nor misses a jumper and Nico gets a little bit of revenge block and Collier on the other end hard and three. Two point game off a pass from Ben Simmons Harden to the line, miss is one, but now it's a one point game. Harden was very good at times defensively, two gained deflections. He had a steal that led to a misfloater, but a norm putback Lawler's law. The Clippers got to one hundred first. It was one hundred and ninety nine after they were down nine entering the fourth that hard and steel I believe on Philipowski missed the floater norm was there for the putback as he went up high forward among the trees. After that huge Dunkey ad last night against Memphis, now Dama, I didn't talk about that enough postgame. Norms got hops too. Was in a dunk contest in high school. Put him into the three point god test and the dunk contest game got tied up at one hundred and the fourth after George went to the line went one of two hardened three ball as it was him, but Toom Simmons done in Norm on the floor. That was a key small ball lineup for coach lou down the stretch. Nico then misses a three. The Clippers brought in Bogie for Bennett the five to twelve mark, and I thought, well, this is it. They're up by one. Ben Simmons night is probably over. He hit twenty minutes. He was on a minutes restriction. He doesn't play back to backs anymore. He was averaging just seventeen minutes per game as a member of the Brooklyn Nets. I thought he was done. Norm gets fouled on a layup with the Clippers up one hits both Clippers up three, marketing jumper. It's a one point game. Hard and airballs a three at the four minute mark end of the shot clock. Look to be getting gassed out there. Clippers are up by one at one oh five to one oh four. Marketing retakes the lead with a bucket for the Utah Jazz makes it one oh six to one oh five. Jazz hardened to the line. I mean this was a back and forth battle. The Jazz wanted this one. I didn't think Marketing was going to play. I didn't think John Collins was playing in this game. They didn't have Sexton, they didn't have Kessler, but Philipowski was fantastic. Ben Simmons then comes back into the ball game and the Clippers get a turnover thanks to Ben Simmons and his defense on Philipowski, who threw it out a bounce looking for a guy on the far side corner, but Harden gives it right back on a bad pass to Simmons on the right block. Simmons gets a deflection, Clippers have the ball. They're up by two. Harden misses a three but then gets a steal. The Clippers had a three on two. They slow it down. Ben Simmons finds Chris Done for a jumper around the free throw line. Can't get it to go. But it was a good pass and you just saw the ball was hopping around when Ben Simmons was out there next to James Harden. This Clippers team, they didn't just enough late, even though they were missing some shots. They got the Jazz to miss. Cante George missed, and then Collier gets that offensive rebounding in a timeout with one point one seconds left at the end of the fourth quarter. But George, I believe, missed the three pointer to put it into overtime one oh eight. All it wasn't gonna be easy. It looked like at one point the Clippers were gonna win this one in the fourth quarter, the Jazz kept backing. Collier hit a couple of tough free throws at forty five seconds or with forty five seconds left in the fourth to tie it at one o eight, but then that miss to go into overtime. As it was, they don't put the tracker here. I think it was Cante George, you missed that three pointer. The team that scores first in overtime has a huge advantage, which just five minutes left and a bunch of guys gassed out there and Carlo Jimenez asked me, what's the key. I said, get downhill, don't settle for jumpers, get to the line. It was a tight whistle out there and right away with Harden, but Tooms, Simmons, Norman Dunn out there to start overtime. Norman gets foult on a layup, hits both, puts them up one ten to one oh eight. Philipowski bucket ty game and then one of the biggest shots of the ball game, maybe the biggest Saint Nick three pointer, up three and overtime feels like you're up ten. Sometimes they get a stop. Norm goes to the rim again. He went right the first time, then left the second time. When at Philapowski fouls out. Norm hits both free throws one point fifteen, one ten, and the Clippers finally had a little bit of distance. Norman gets to the rim again for a layup, going to his left. Just awesome. There were a couple of bad turnovers, the Clippers had tired legs. They overcome it all and they win in ot one twenty to one sixteen over the Jazz as Norman Powell had forty one and forty six minutes and James Harden forty nine forty nine minutes played almost fifty minutes out there. He had thirty two ten boards, seven assists, three steals, two blocks, and just three turnovers. And I think part of the reason he had more gas left in the tank when they needed his offense was because Ben Simmons was playing next to him a ton and the first half. I noticed right away how they were using Ben Simmons was he'd bring the ball up the floor with pace, with tempo end of the first quarter into the second and then give it up to James Harden so James wouldn't have to bring it up. It's taxing. It's those little things that make a difference in a game where he ends up playing fifty minutes almost That kept him fresh enough, Ben Simmons taking up some of the ball handling responsibilities out there. Awesome victory, great way to go into the All Star break. Great introduction for Ben Simmons as a Clipper to have that hashtag comeback clips type of victory. You know that can build up some camaraderie in the locker room after a victory like that. Let's go to Tagus and Walnut Tajous you're on Clipper stoff without a Mall's and what's uptagous?
Speaker 4: What's up at him? Matt? What a great game if everyone had a hand in this victory. I thought you basically described how the Clippers use Ben Simmons the way I like, the way we envisioned, and that's the way it manifested. Like like you said, bringing the ball up, taking the pressure off playmaking ability. And we know he can't shoot from the outside, but he can still get those buckets inside.
Speaker 2: Hey, and when he's not afraid to get those buckets, when he's not afraid to get those layups, that's a huge thing. I know. I talked to guys who cover the Brooklyn nets. This has been an issue. Sometimes he'll do it. He'll do the hard stuff. He'll get downhill, he'll be relentless. He'll go there and go into attack mode. And it looked like he had all the confidence in the world because he was also knocking down free throws. So this whole label of Ben Simmons being afraid to attack because he doesn't want to get fouled, well, he went four to four the Charity stripe, four or five from the field, twelve points. It was an awesome performance.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and now on the defensive end, him creating havoc and he can pretty much guard one through five. It was awesome to see and he could take the pressure off and Kawi doesn't have to maybe play the five incern lineup.
Speaker 2: Well, you know who was playing it the majority of the time. It was Betoom next to Ben Simmons in the second half, right.
Speaker 4: It was that was just when Kwi is there. Maybe Batoom doesn't get those minutes or those tagroom depending on what they need between Batuen Simmons and that sort of thing. But you know, I just wanted to, you know, make one point. And before the season started, we got a lot of you know, the Clippers front office a lot of backlash obviously for saying that, you know, they let Paul George go for free.
Speaker 2: Maybe from the casuals in the national media. They didn't let him go for free. Yeah, they got under the first apron because of it. They brought in DJ, they brought back Nico, they got Chris Dunne because of it. I mean, none of those moves happened if they had brought back Paul George exactly.
Speaker 4: And it's not because he had a bad game last game. Paul George had a really bad game. I'm not bringing that because of that, but if you really want to see what the front office was here for, the perfect example is look at Bradley Beal and Phoenix Suns. He has a big contract, a Supermas contract or whatever it is, and a no trade class. It's exactly what and look how hard it was for them to trade them.
Speaker 5: They couldn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and every team probably was scared to get that contract. And it's exactly what the Clippers. The front office was scared could happen and just wanted to make that point.
Speaker 2: And another guy they wouldn't have been able to get, and is a great point tageous is Ben Simmons, because if you're over even the first apron, you can't get a guy in the buyout market that was making more than the mid level exception obviously he was bought out of forty million dollars. He was way above that. I've said all summer Lawrence Frank cooked. Now a lot of people are realizing that Lawrence Frank in this front office, they've done a tremendous job. They've helped orchestrate this Clippers record where they're eight games over five hundred and they've only had Kawhi for fifteen so far. At the All Star break, we'll take a big time out, we'll come back. We'll get to your phone calls. Eight sixty six ninety seven two five seventy, eight sixty six ninety seven two five seventy in classic Clippers fashion, but with a new look with Ben Simmons out there in bogie. They went in ot after they were down by twenty one. Twenty to one sixteen was your final, Clippers over the Jazz in Utah. I'm out of Mosland and you're listening to the Los Angeles Clippers Audio Network.
Speaker 3: I love this team. I never miss a game.
Speaker 1: You're listening to LA Clippers basketball free ball, Yes, sir, right here on the LA Clippers Audio Network.
Speaker 2: Clippers win in Utah in dramatic fashion. One twenty to one sixteen was your final in overtime. As the Clippers trailed by as many as twenty points in the first half, it was fifty thirty Jazz. They cut it to six at the half, but a key moment was after the Jazz got it back up to sixteen at the four eighteen mark of the third quarter. Back to back threes by the Clippers, Nico Batoom, big shot, sign of things to come, Norman Paw with the three to back it up. Now it's a ten point game, and the Clippers got it down to just a nine point lead heading into the fourth. Instead of the being down by double digits, it was ninety five eighty six manageable. Then Harden took over for ten of his thirty two points in the fourth, and Norm took him home. I want to say he had nine of his forty one nine of the Clippers twelve points in ot just hashtag comeback Clips Brandon basketball tonight. And they did so with their newest Clipper in Ben Simmons. Let's go to one of my favorites. Have him talked to him in a while, Lenny in Inglewood, Lenny, what's up here? On Clippers South with Adam Aslin?
Speaker 6: What's up Adam Man? Let me just say this. Let me I got a couple of things I think seriously. I thought Lawrence Frank was kind of lost his a little bit of his way. But man, when he orchestrated addition by subtraction and uh, Norm Powell. But I'm gonna tell you something. If he was the one suggested to get rid of Obama, they should give him a statue. He should be the first one, because I couldn't take it. Man, that dude didn't look like he was ready for the moment at all. And when he brought in, uh, Ben Simmons. And I've been saying this for a minute, he just needs the right spot. Man. He had worn his welcome out at the nets and anything that can shut up that loud mouth stephen A. Who I cannot stand this. Dude just dogs people out. And I'm telling you, Ben Simmons with Tyler's guidance. Brian the other what's the guy who see the Lakers, Brian the assistant.
Speaker 2: Coach assistant with the Clippers, former Laker.
Speaker 6: Brian Shaw. Yeah, man, b Shaw, They're gonna they're gonna work with that. Capt mean, I'm I think this is Ben Simmons' best game in a in a year I've never seen, I mean, just all around and the fact that now he can give Kawhi some relief at Garden at four and five. Kawhi can't do that no more, man, his body cannot. I mean, when you get those dudes and they lean up on you for two three quarters that just that takes a toll, and you get a big body like Ben Simmons who can give you that relief. Lawrence frank Man, I'm serious. I think, straight up he should be the first dude to get a statute because if they if they get to where first of all, the Forbes magazine said they're the second best team in the Western Conference, that these moves that they pulled. G Man. You know, we loved him when he was here, but it was time for him to move on. Give him the space somewhere else. Vogdanovich can hit that three. He's got to settle in. We need him to settle in and start banging that the space, that floor three.
Speaker 2: I'm not worried about body at all. I'm not worry about Bogie at all. They will start to fall in bunches, believe that.
Speaker 6: Well if he does, Man, and let me tell you something, they should do this for the fans, everybuddy. They'd just going ahead and make Norman Powell just a bone. He should retire Clipper Man. This dude has been doing it. The fact that he went out and produced this kind of season when they knew Paul George's that that just doesn't it's over.
Speaker 2: They're calling the fight. Norman Powell is a better player in twenty twenty five than Paul George. That is over. That's a bait. I didn't I didn't know we would be having the conversation this early. But I said early in the season, in November, I said, we may be having a dialogue by the time this season is over, that Norman Powell at this age, at thirty one, is better than Paul George at thirty four. Regardless of the contract. He's just better exactly now.
Speaker 6: He can't match his podcast skills. But that we were all with that too, you know, because I didn't like that his focus is his focus has not seen. That wasn't in the right place for me. Man, norm power was about basketball getting better and getting the most he can out of his out of his abilities. And Lawrence Franken and guys. They bought in Derrick Jones, they got a squad. Man, I just and ty Lou. You give him pieces. He's a chess master. Give him the pieces that he needs.
Speaker 2: So I look for and Ben Simmons is like a queen on a chess board with all the different things he can do for you.
Speaker 6: Right, absolutely, Man, baby one through five. And like I said, he's six ' ten. He can he can guard the five, he can guard the four. He can let Kawhi, you know, float back into that, you know, float where he is. But Kawhi cannot be holding power forwards. That's That's the one thing I always said. I said, that's not gonna work. That's not But I'm glad they got a big body to come in there and Ben Simmons and Ben Simmons I think is gonna be the comeback kid man. I know he can't get the war. I mean, Norm Powell has it to me, but just a really good chemistry man. And like I said, straight up, I think lowns flank that they should look at him for a statue if they get if they if they get to the Western Conference finals, and we'll say what happened beyond this that that was a phenomenal. It's one of the best managerial GM moves of the last.
Speaker 7: Couple of years.
Speaker 6: So anyway, man, you're doing a great job at them, and I'm glad. I'm glad I can enjoy watching these cats again. Thank you.
Speaker 2: I appreciate you. Lenny. Don't be a stranger, don't take too long between phone calls eight six six ninety seven two five seventy eight sixty six ninety seven two five seventy we'll take a time out. Clippers winning overtime. They overcome a twenty point deficit in the first half, a sixteen point deficit with about four minutes left in the third quarter. They take it to ot. They win in overtime one twenty to one sixteen in Utah over the Jazz. That's what they ride into the All Star Break at thirty one to twenty three. More Clippers stock coming up next here on M five to seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 3: I love this team. I never miss a game.
Speaker 1: You're listening to LA Clippers basketball free ball, Yes, sir, right here on the LA Clippers Audio Network.
Speaker 2: Clippers winning over time one twenty to one sixteen. They trailed by twenty hashtag comeback Clips. They're back. They take down the Jazz in Utah. They've won three in a row after losing three in a row. They go in two the All Star Break thirty one and twenty three. Welcome back in Clipper Nation. I'm out of Moslin. This is Clippers Talk here on the M five seventy LA Sports I talked about this early on, but the Clippers got twenty six turnovers from the Utah Jazz. They only turn it into twenty points, but that's their average points off of turnovers per game. It's twenty their second best in the league in that area. It is necessary for this team to get victories. This is what they have to do. It's a part of what they do. So is this normn Powell big Bucket's late He has been a stone cold killer in fourth quarters going back to last season where he shot I think fifty over fifty five percent from the field and about forty eight percent from three in fourth quarters last season, and he's right there again this season. Eight six, six, ninety seven to two five seventy. Kyle in La, Kyle, what's up here on clippersoft with that Amazen?
Speaker 5: Hey man, how's it been. It's been a lot of time since I reached out, but uh, you know, what a great game. I'm super excited and I'm just actually, I'm just super happy for Ben Simmons. I'm glad you guys been getting out on about it. Like he looked like he loved basketball again. He looked like it. And it's just like I can't expect too much from him because I do kind of believe that he's got demons that have where he's getting his own way, you know what I mean, all kind of feel like that he might have.
Speaker 2: Exercised some in this ballgame, Kyle, with the way he was able to get to the basket and looking fearless out there of going to the free throw line and making big shots.
Speaker 5: That's why I'm so happy for him. I mean, he mean, the stats didn't even say as much. He had a hand in everything. That little his his his flash to the top of the free throw and then and then a quick pass. He's just ritling those balls right out. The passes are fantastic. Super excited about him. I'm just happy for him because he's had a rough go of it. I know he's got some shitty stuff he's got to go through, But I'm happy for him. And I love and I love our organization.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 5: People come here and we support them, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: This is what Clipperation does.
Speaker 5: They feel like they have a role.
Speaker 2: There's another reason I was surprised Paul George left. You know, he went from a place where people got into the trenches backing him when he'd have a bad series, that's not going to happen in Philly. But when you're with Clippernation, when you're rolling with Clipperination, we got your back and they are going to support Ben Simmons, and I think this is going to be a breath of fresh air of this environment for him as a Clipper. I think this is a good fit.
Speaker 7: Kyle.
Speaker 5: Yeah, well, that's why I appreciate what the last Foller set. I think it was Lenny talking about the addition by subtraction thing that Cole was getting that before the season like it truly is. And I'm glad he brought up the podcast because man, I feel like people are hard on PGD and they take his words out of context a lot of times. But I would get so annoyed when he would put up like ten shots and then go on a podcast and be in a good mood. It would just kill me. When you look at normOn Powell, Norton Powell is just a dog. He's just a dog. He's just someone you want in a fight, and I just love him, so I love him so much. It definitely was a edition by subtraction. I do think he should have gotten over Kyrie.
Speaker 2: I agree with you there, there's really no argument. Like the Clippers are ahead of them in the standings. They've gotten I think even with Luka Doncic now a Laker, and how many games he missed, he hadn't played for them since I think January first or something like that he'd been out for I still think they've gotten more more games from Luka Doncics to the Dallas Mavericks this season. Then the Clippers have gotten so far from Kawhi Leonard and Norman Pale's been their leading scorer. I mean, he's been their guy. He might be at twenty five points per game after just dropping forty one in this one. So like there's a clear argument. But look, I get it. It's a name game, it's a popularity contest.
Speaker 6: It's fan service.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, I.
Speaker 2: Never like it. But I like this phone call, Kyle. I appreciate you.
Speaker 6: Man.
Speaker 2: Call in uh next Thursday.
Speaker 5: All right, all right, man, have a good night.
Speaker 2: We'll take a quick time out, we'll come back. We'll finish the phone calls here. Eight sixty six, nine eighty seven two five seventy Clippers big victory, down twenty in the first half, down sixteen. Late in the third quarter, they come back to winning overtime in Utah one twenty to one sixteen, entering the All Star breaking style. James Harden will be playing in the game on Sunday for I think the old Man Squad or og squad is what they're calling themselves. He's playing with some of the older players. I think he's on Lebron's teams, Steph's team. You know, it's a different format this year, but Saturday night, Norman Palell in three point contest. Knock him down. Norm make the league pay for not making you an All Star because you should have been. Take it out on him. I'm out a Moslin. This is clipperstock here on the M five seventy LA Sports.
Speaker 3: I love this team. I never miss a game.
Speaker 1: You're listening to LA Clippers Basketball Free Ball, Yes, sir, right here on the LA Clippers Audio Network.
Speaker 2: Clippers win one twenty to one sixteen in ot as Norman storm and Powell or Stormer. Norman Pale dropped forty one points in the victory. Should have been an All Star. Quickly, we got some phone calls to get to Julio in Wilmington. Julio you're on Clipper stop with that of Auslin.
Speaker 6: He was a brother.
Speaker 7: I was just coming because, uh so, I'm glad you kind of brought it at I'm just trying to figure out what's up with Norman Powell. Why why he wasn't an All Star. I mean, it is kind of crazy the fact that he dropped forty this game. He's been like our best player, and uh I.
Speaker 2: Think he's been their best scorer. I would say James Harden is their best player. Norman Powell is more dependent on James Harden than James Harden is on Norm Powell.
Speaker 7: So you think if James you think if James Harden was down on this team, Norman Power would have been doing the same thing.
Speaker 2: I think Norm would struggle much more without James Harden. He doesn't create as much off the bounce. James Harden is the offense. He is the system out there much more as asked of him. Norm pal isn't bringing the ball up the court all the time. It's completely different. But I gets your point. He's their number one score and he has been super efficient out there all season going back to last year too. I mean, what was that he was effishing last season? As well.
Speaker 7: No, I know, but that's what I'm saying, Like, what if if Norman wasn't on this team but James was. I mean, what's what would be the difference?
Speaker 2: You know, I think they would have much more trouble. I've seen James Harden without Norman Pale some I think they would have much more trouble without James Harden than they would Norman Palell. You gotta understand James Harden is playing two roles. He's tasked with scoring, He's also tasked with the orchestra in the offense and saying the table. I appreciate the phone call, Julio. We gotta get to some more people on here. Calling next Thursday. Julio was a very good point by you, Sergio and Whittier. You're on clippers sock with that Amusen Sergio, Sergio, you're killing me man. How are you gonna stay on hold and then not be ready? Sergio? I'll throw you back on hold. Quentin from the Chat has called in. Quentin Cornett from Los Angeles is with us. The man who believed I beats the Zubats. All he does is dunk when he has fifty more hook shots than anyone else in the NBA this season. Quentin, I'm glad you called in. How are you? And Quintin hangs up? Man? Sergio, Sergio? We got you now, Sergio and Wittier one for two? What's up? Sergio? This is not the way to go into the All Star break. I don't know what the problem is with our phones all of a sudden. Can we try Jose and downy for the love? Jose, are you there?
Speaker 6: What's up? Adam? How you doing?
Speaker 7: Man?
Speaker 5: Great win?
Speaker 6: Brother?
Speaker 2: I'm not exactly shooting like norm here, very inefficient with the phone calls. We just went one for three there, Thank you for being ready. Jose, what's up? Quickly?
Speaker 5: Hey man?
Speaker 8: I have a question on the what are we getting to see a little bit more.
Speaker 5: On you banks?
Speaker 6: Man?
Speaker 8: I didn't know he was injured. I think Zuke can use the health. I think Ben Simmons was a big help to him today. Ben Simmons had a great game and they shot. They shot well when they needed to. Man, that defense showed up today. I'm really glad. Biggest thing I think I was glad to see them win a back to back. I know the Jazz had it back to back, but they're younger. It was good to see them man actually show up when they needed to.
Speaker 2: Jose's showing up in a big way. People in the chat saying Jose is carrying us right now, Quentin couldn't be relied upon. Maybe it was the shot I took it him about his Vista Zoobots take. I don't know what it was, but Jose, I appreciate you calling next Thursday. All right, Clippers winning overtime in Utah one twenty to one sixteen. They got about a week off now it'll be in Milwaukee next Thursday. But this weekend, do not miss James Harden in the All Star Game on Sunday, Norm Pale All Star Festivity Saturday Night and three point Shootout. Before we get out of here, I do want to thank the Clippers organization, Ralph Lawler, Seemen, Noah Igo, Carlo Jimenez, big brother, Jake Warner, what's up, bro? Our producer back here in the bank, Daniel West, well done as always. You know, if you're listening on the YouTube side, we'll have another Clippers Talk episode for you. We're not missing a day during the All Star break. Starting tomorrow, we'll be on with you I'm adam Os, and we'll talk to you then