Speaker 1: A shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things.
Speaker 2: Welcome to another edition of idiotology. Would let your taco one on one one w j r R. But you're freaking idiots all right. Had a couple of questions on the text line. Have you had a chance to catch up on the fulfillment process of Bob World Order sticker requests? No?
Speaker 1: We had the hurricane coming, so I did not ask for more? Should I?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: No, the the envelopes that are on your desk.
Speaker 1: Oh, yeah, I'm sorry, I thought you said, did I Did I tell the boss that we needed more?
Speaker 2: No? Have you been fulfilling the requests that have been coming in?
Speaker 1: Yes, if you're in need of a BWO sticker, if you play last night, we handed our a bunch out no veto if you don't have a b WO sticker yet. Bob World Order, basically it represents we're tired of people and retail theft MO malls at the kneecaps, seeking which the threat of Bob World.
Speaker 2: Order in the aftermath of Milton seems to have scared off quite a few.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you need to and if you don't have your sticker, there's a couple of ways to get it. There's still a few up front here at the studios. And then I have a baby stack at my desk and then we're out and we will refill if we need to. So send a self addressed damn tumblope with your station.
Speaker 2: You just google w j R address. If you need the address, it's it's right there on the Google machine. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Hey, something that you mentioned to me off air and we see it on TV and we know it. But it's good to remind people.
Speaker 2: Oh, they are the multiple stop lights that are out. I almost got creamed yesterday on the way home. It's like you have to This question is asked on a driver's test most of the time to get your license. When you pull up to.
Speaker 1: A to a light that has no lights or it's flashing.
Speaker 2: Flashing is a different story. If there's no light at the intersection, it's just out completely. It's not displaying any color.
Speaker 1: You need to treat it like a stop sign. It's a four way stop, exactly. It's a four way.
Speaker 2: So please, what do you do with a blink and yellow lake? Blink and yellow? You slow down and proceed, slow down, look to your sides because there could be some dumbass coming through it blinking red light.
Speaker 1: Yeah stop, No, I know, but there'll be somebody driving right through it. Yeah, just be real careful on the roads. Let's beginning of Spring Texas. The school district in Spring Texas coming under scrutiny here after a couple of teachers. Elementary school teachers were accused of I don't want to say dosing students, but what giving sleeping stickers out?
Speaker 2: Okay, fill me in? Is this? Like this is involving four year old? So I'm guessing this is kindergarten level. I guess four is pre K. Yeah, pre K, So naps are still involved. Huh. I love that time. You love it now? I know it never stopped. Yeah, but what sleeping stickers? Kids coming home with sleeping stickers, showing them off to mommy and daddyither these little blue adhesive squares that you stick on your hand and they make you tired. They have sleep aids in them, Oh dude, yeah yeah, you know though, No, you cannot just indiscriminately as much as we know, the temptation would be there in this situation. Yeah, that's getting that to those youngsters with sleeping pills. I know how that just sounded. I know that's wrong.
Speaker 1: I get it, but as you said, it's like it as tempting as it is, they're just still tempting. And you know what you could do poopy peepee stickers too, for ones that use their restroom. That's just a celebration sticker, like, hey, mom, look I took a dump on the toilet today and it's I'm sorry I went on the toilet. I went peep on the potty.
Speaker 3: Mom.
Speaker 2: The teachers have been removed from class and placed on administratively, while police are now involved to investigate the alley. Yeah, you're drugging kids. Fire them. Where do you get these sleep stickers out of I put like five or six of them on my hand. Yeah, just be out for like a light all night, uh huh.
Speaker 1: Or you could just eat a gummy slow absorption that had a gummy Yeah. Well, somebody said I want to be wo sticker. I need a new JR R sticker too. I'm fulfillment dude.
Speaker 2: Over here, you get on that taco. Can you settle down? I kind of took over that to be nice. Now he's ordering me. I appreciate all you do for the show. I really do.
Speaker 1: I have to make that excruciating walk to the elevator, take the elevator down.
Speaker 2: Open the mailbox. I know his struggles, real man, I witness it every day. It's great. Gray. A nine year old boy accidentally ran over his father while dad was trying to teach him how to drive. This son near Toledo, Ohio. Dad thought this would be a good idea after having a few nine year old. The nine year old didn't have a few, Dad, Dad had had a few.
Speaker 1: I know today, I know that, I was saying, nine year old, Yeah, that's a great idea, teach junior how to drive.
Speaker 2: So Pop still alive? Oh no, he's in the hospital now after being run over by his nine year old. Look okay again, wrong on multiple levels here, wouldn't you if you're gonna do this, be in the car with the nine year old, not out, not outside of it? All right? Son? Airs are you do? Yelling to him?
Speaker 1: No, you're in there so you can grab the wheel or the e break.
Speaker 2: It sounds like he was a deal where he was standing on the passenger side, had the door open. Well, the kid was inside behind in the wheel mill. You got this kid just you know, threw it in the gear and cranked her up.
Speaker 1: He took kind of like how you run next to the kid when they're on training wheels and going to the regular don't tell.
Speaker 2: Him you let go.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I hated that. Man, Oh my god, teaching teaching a kid. I told my wife I was so. I was impatient with kids. I'm very patient, dude when it comes to kids stuff though, give them a sleeping pact. No, I'm kidding, sleeping snigger.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 1: When it came to teaching the kids, it just it hurt me to, you know, be running behind to let her.
Speaker 2: Go and go, oh no, there she is in the grass, hopefully in the grass or no, right there in the road. And I still remember, so my wife ended up doing it. My wife and my father law rest in peace. Yeah. I remember my dad, you know, doing that routine with me. Well he has digging a beer in his hand, but no, no, no, no, no, no no no, he had to would leave those up on the porch, take a little break, come down to you know. So he's doing the whole run along. You can do it, you can do it, and you know he's and then let's go and I take off, and I still think he's there and I and I hear his voice fading, and no, I looked back in the second I looked back.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like just keep going, your dumb ass, or you keep going, but he forgot to tell you how to stop, right, that's always.
Speaker 2: I can't stop. There's a car in front of me, all right, And then uh, let's let's let's move on to this local addition.
Speaker 4: Flow a man floa and man floating man. Got to be a flooding man. He's got to be a flying man.
Speaker 2: Actually, Florida men ploral. Uh, we've got all three located in College Park this week. The site Edgewater Drive, a flooded Edgewater Drive where a noose crew spotted two men doing what appeared to be fishing in the middle of Edgewater. They were and they were catching as well bass, So that obviously the reporter is like, oh, I got a lifestyle you know, side story here from Chis Milton to share, and you know, approaches these two who are there on Edgewater with a bass in hand, and starts interviewing, and then Florida Man number three comes upon the scene in the floodwaters on a riding lawnmower.
Speaker 3: We're fishing in the middle of the road because this road floods all the time. And there's a guy coming behind us in a lawnmower, isn't there.
Speaker 2: That's America bore seeing.
Speaker 3: So we've got people fishing in the road. We've got a guy on a lawnmower. He's doing all right. Yeah, So we've got people fishing in the middle of the road, a guy on a lawnmower in the middle of the road.
Speaker 2: And the reporter sounds like he's high. I have the whole clip on our faces. Fantastic vawd moower man actually comes up and stops itting, gets in the conversation with him as so you can keeping that bastard, could I have it? It's like, that's American man.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, he's not a nice mow too. It's a skag. All our landscapers know what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Look at this. It's fantastic, absolutely fantastic. You go, Florida, man, it's a laugh we needed right now. Orlando's rock station j r R