Speaker 1: My Billy Cunningham, the great American. Welcome this Tuesday afternoon in the Tri State Reds Baseball kicks off about six oh five. Lousy game last night, and as an old pitcher myself who pitched for Thomas Funeral Home, Deer Park, Ponykeg and Zava University, it appears obvious to me that Chase Burns was tipping his pitches much like Randy Johnson did. But he didn't have Randy Johnson's stuff. That's the problem. I think he got one out, gave up about sixteen thousand runs Chase Burns. But someone's got to get to Chase. I could tell whether it was a fastball or an off speed pitch by the way he held his hand inside of his glove. If I could figure it out, guess what I think the other team, the Red Sox, can figure it out. All the action starts about six oh five tonight. Let's see what occurs. Jonan, you and I now Senator Steve Huffman from the Tips City area. I love Tip City things a little north of Dayton, and he's one of the great senators in the state of Ohio.
Speaker 2: As you may know.
Speaker 1: By midnight last night, Governor Veto sixty seven, the all time high vetos inside the omnibus spending package for the next two years. And now the House and the Senate's got to decide if they can override the veto and Joan, you and I now are Senator Steve Huffman and Senator welcome again to the bill. Cunningham shows just procedurally here we are a little bit a little bit afternoon on Tuesday. How much time do you have to override the veto? Can they be overridden? Give the American people a full report.
Speaker 3: Well, the Constitution says that any VITA override has to originate in the chamber that the bill originated in. So this was is a House bill, House Bill ninety six, So the House has to initiate any veto override, and it can go to the end of this General Assembly. So till the Mike d Wines last day and twenty six the December thirty first, twenty six, we could override that detO.
Speaker 2: So we got a year and a half, you got plenty.
Speaker 1: So there's no emergency this morning, this afternoon, tonight, tomorrow morning.
Speaker 2: There's no emergency.
Speaker 4: That is correct.
Speaker 3: It is just making good policy and deciding which one of the sixty seven, if any, that we want to overturn.
Speaker 1: Well, I understand it takes sixty in the House, twenty in the Senate, which is about a little more than two thirds of each house. The Republicans control everything. Let's talk about specifics. The governor did not veto the part of the unplaim funds that give to the Browns, like six hundred million dollars in order to start a project in southern Cayhua County. The Bengals are kind of left out from the larch at this point. What is your position, your view as a powerful state senator about the Browns getting that kind of money fund unplaying funds and the Bengals at this point getting nothing.
Speaker 3: Well, it doesn't say the Bengals don't get anything. It says it gives them an opportunity in the future going forward to ask for those unplayed funds, and it sets up a set of rules and guidelines that they can or the soccer team or if theaters and other things can also look at getting those funds in the future.
Speaker 1: It's kind of like down here though, you're kind of halfway in a sense. But if you're a Bengals fan, as many of us are, we feel as if we're not being treated the same as the Browns. But having dealt with this issue the last couple of weeks, that's not the case correct that the Bengals have the ability to apply. By the way, there's no deal at this point. I know the media went nuts, but there's an LOI that has about another month ago for the two parties that come together, and at this point there's no deal. So it would be required that the Bengals to County whatever NFL have a deal.
Speaker 2: Deal, then go to the state.
Speaker 1: And so for those who say, wait a minute, you're treating the Bengals unfairly, what would you say.
Speaker 3: I would disagree. Like I said, it sets it in motion. The deal in Cincinnati is not fully daked, right, but one right, it is fully baked, yes, and it gives opportunities going forward for them.
Speaker 2: Who makes the decision.
Speaker 1: Let's say the deal comes together by I don't know August first, there is a deal, deal and there's a missing three hundred million dollars. I would think that's not a checks in the mail situation. Who actually makes the deal whether to give the Bengals to the county the three hundred and sixty million. Who makes that decision, I'm not sure, but I believe it's the Department of Commerce that would make sure that all the ducks are in a row and everything's in line to make that decision, and then it would ultimately go to the Controlling Board for approval.
Speaker 2: All right, So let's deal with the flat tax.
Speaker 1: If you make twenty six thousand dollars a year or less, you pay no state income tax. In fact, if you make one hundred thousand dollars a year, on the first twenty six thousand you pay zero, and then after that it's a flat tax. And the governor did not veto last night the flat tax. Do you like that idea or not?
Speaker 3: Well, I introduced that bill six years ago, I think in every General Assembly since. So yes, I like that. It gives about one point four billion dollars in tax relief. And I know what people are going to say that you know it's for the rich. But this is the next step to progress to a zero tax, to start marching that two point seventy five down every two years in the budget till we can get to zero.
Speaker 1: Let's deal with the issue of the real estate taxes with so many in our community is very concerned about and I'm sure in Miami County the same situation is true, that people are outraged about the evaluations of their property and the fact that every time they turn around, it's an in co it or an implicit value they have they don't have in their hands. So if you have a home worth two hundred thousand dollars and the county comes in and says every three years and now it's worth three hundred thousand dollars, you might say, well, where's the where's my one hundred one thousand dollars? I don't have the money. It's in co it, it's implicit, it's a passive thing. I don't have the money. I haven't sold it. And so when the real estate tax thing gets on the ballot, which likely will be next May, I believe I don't think they'll have time get the signatures by November. And there's a two line entry should we eliminate state real estate taxes? Most people are going to vote yes. And if that happens, now we've got a crisis. And so this is somewhat speculative. If it gets on the ballot, which I think, well, I'm not going to sign the petition. I'm going to encourage people not to sign it. But if they do, so be it. If the state eliminates real estate taxes and the state eliminates state income taxes, one might say, where do we get the money to run government?
Speaker 3: I agree, and I agree with you, I'm not going to support to getting rid of that ballot initiative. And you know, a couple of weeks ago, you had Representative Thomas on that and I was listening, and you found it found it hard not to laugh when he got to the point he said, well, what's the local sales tax going to look like? And he said eighteen to twenty percent? And you found it hard to keep your emotions and as you felt that was so funny. So well, the.
Speaker 1: Reason it's bad is that because we're a border community and Miami County Little is not too far from Indiana. But here in Cincinnati, I'm as close to Covington as I am the King's Island. I can just go to Covington and buy a car, buy furniture, do my commerce in Covington.
Speaker 2: I don't have to. I don't have to buy anything in Hamilton County.
Speaker 3: I agree, and that's why I don't think that it will pass. But we do need to get property tax relief, and you know what the governor vetoed here. So it started in the House in the Senate at thirty percent, and the Senate said, no, it's fifty percent. That a school district can only have thirty forty fifty percent of their operating on cash. There's school districts out there that carry one hundred, one hundred and twenty five hundred and fifty.
Speaker 4: Percent in cash.
Speaker 3: And you know, there was one one school board member testified in the Senate and said, you know, we made eight million dollars in interest last year in the cash sitting in the bank, and the senator asking, so shouldn't that interest back to the tax payers? Can't they have it in their bank account? And to me, that's really powerful to say why are you hoarding all this money? And there's sometimes good readings to put a new rough on and pay cash or build a new building or something, and the bill would have allowed for that, but just for these schools to hoard billions and billions of dollars when we could provide tax relief at thea vita, I think that is more likely one of the very first one that's that's going to get getting overhead. And when we come back in September.
Speaker 1: For those who may not be inside baseball, the bill allows for forty percent carry over. Anything more than that, which means that let's say the school district budget to say, just come up with, say ten million dollars a year, and they collect fourteen million dollars from the taxpayers. They put the four million dollars into a savings account, and they spend the ten million, and then that forty percent, that four million dollars is sitting out there. Then the next year they spend another ten million dollars, they collect fourteen Suddenly they have eight million dollars in the savings account. And I think Senator Huffman, your point is why not return that eight million dollars to the taxpayer instead of getting into a savings account. And you and the lawmakers said, okay, the most can carry over is forty percent, no more than that. There are some districts they carry over one hundred percent. And the governor vetoed that, which means that you're pretty sure you can override that veto and restrain these school boards at forty percent.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 3: Yeah, But we also put in there that you can put money in a special fund for a capital improvement so that you know you need a new world and you want to pay cash.
Speaker 5: You can.
Speaker 3: We aren't storing some money in that special accounts and be able to do that, and you know that rewards, you know, you know, financially smart school districts that that need things and don't want to go to the voters and go get a new levee to pay for that that new rough or other things.
Speaker 1: I live in a community with fourteen special levees. Ham in the County has fourteen special levees for everything from mentally retarded to which is a term they use, not me, those are mentally challenged. Also, the welcome wagon, the food, We have an indignt levy at UC Medical Center. We have free lawyers, we have free doctors. We also have library funds and the zoo fund, and senior citizens a welcome We've got everything going on. And I think if you're in Miami County, for example, you may not have all these special levees. We have them here. Now let's get on to hamp in marijuana. There were many concerns over the last several months. That's certain of these so called CBD products are being sold in like service stations are being sold popping up everywhere by hamp CBD, et cetera, these pills, all that kind of stuff.
Speaker 2: And you have a bill.
Speaker 1: What's the status of your hemp CBD bill?
Speaker 3: Well, so it goes along with marijuana. Senate Bill fifty six that the Senate passed out was to kind of reform some of those things. Public consumption, driving, smoking in a moving vehicle was fifty six eighty six. Senibel eighty six was all about himp passingly out of the Senate two two and a half months ago, you know, sitting in the house in the House in there with and tried to combine the two, and I thought we had an agreement on hemp. We hadn't talked about it in a couple of months, and we were hashing out the final details of the marijuana and last week they were scheduled for a vote, and they've figured out they didn't have the votes because about fifteen members twenty members of the Republican Talkus feels that there's a different direction to go in, meaning that the Senate bill would put camp products that are intoxicating than dispensaries because they're intoxicating, right, And these House members felt that it would be better to leave in retail stores with a verification of twenty one and over all.
Speaker 1: Right, so that's still pending. Let's talk about public consumption marijuana. I've had many complaint, especially in Cincinnati, walking around Washington Park where my family has deep inroads into the soil in Washington Park, Cincinnati, publicly consuming marijuana. It happens all the time. I don't know about your neck of the woods, but in urban areas behind if you're behind a car with the windows open, you smell it. You can be in a restaurant somebody walks in and you smell it. You can walk around downtown Cincinnati smoking openly marijuana, no problem whatsoever.
Speaker 2: No police stay a damn thing.
Speaker 1: So the argument about public consumption is that a canard is it something that's real because you can't allegedly publicly consume it now, but it's not enforced. And I don't know why I have a law. If law makers and the police refuse to enforce a known law because that their political leadership tell them not to do it, we live in a city where the mayor and the city manager both tell the police do not enforce certain laws. Isn't that the recipe for chaos?
Speaker 3: It's certainly, it certainly is. And I agree with you that. To me, I don't care if you public consume a gummy bear or brownie. It doesn't affect me. It doesn't affect children, I don't care. But the combustion one and the smell of it and everything like that. And to explain to your small children what marijuana is and what it's doing I think is bad. And so you know eighty six is you could only do it on your private premise, in your house, in your backyard.
Speaker 1: Sure, if you're an adult, if I do it privately. And another thing, you're a doctor, you're a physician. Medical College of Ohio, University of Toledo. I got my law degree there. And there's just a sense that there's a breakdown of law and order. That broken windows theory applied to New York City. And I see our major cities collapsing, and I don't think we can have a great nation if we have ten to twenty the largest cities in this country are in complete collapse with riots and open air drug use, fornication, urination, defecation, we have homeless encampments. Just philosophically, I mean, you're kind of a small town guy, and I look around at Washington, DC, or New York or Chicago, Los Angeles, and I look at these magnificent, opulent cities and collapse, and I'm thinking, can we be a great nation with no major functioning city? These uh currently that that have good public schools and there's lots of jobs available for those who want to work. Law enforcement is out there doing their job. Just as a father and as a as a physician, do you have long term concern about the status of this country with our major cities and collapse.
Speaker 3: No, I agree, especially with the major cities, and you know, and I think it's it's it's local failure of local government officials. I mean, I think, especially here in the state of Ohio, from the overall, from the state standpoint, you know, making good policy, but I think often those cities are are are are it's it's poor policy from the local officials, from from the mayorage to the city councils that give direction to the police officers. Don't arrest these people, don't don't enforce these laws or uh, different things like that.
Speaker 1: So it's not good, but all right, we got to run. But I'm kind of surprised to learn you had about a year and a half to override VETOS. That's a long time in practicality. Shouldn't it happen the next thirty days so we know the direction of the state the next two years.
Speaker 3: We're not gonna it certainly won't happen in the next thirty I don't think we're gonna call special session. We're not scheduled to go back till after Labor Day. I would expect that at the least September and October. Whatever we're gonna override, we're gonna, we're gonna do.
Speaker 4: We're not gonna.
Speaker 3: Knowing my cousin Matt, he doesn't like things to faster, and we'll come back. We'll initiate the veto override, and first thing is September early October, and we'll be done with it. But we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: All right, Senator Steve Huffman of Tips City, et cetera, And thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show, and have a great Fourth of July weekend coming up. Thank you, Senator. All right, Billy cunning in the Great America. Let's continue now. Red's baseball kicks off about six oh five tonight, and hopefully there's Red starting pitcher. We're not tip his pitches on news radio seven hundred. Wow. All right, Billy Cunningham. So many issues, so little time. And after one o'clock today we have Steve gorm about the big beautiful bill that passed fifty one to fifty. The tie breaking vote was cast by your good friend of mine, JD.
Speaker 2: Vance.
Speaker 1: Now it's over to the Senate, back to the House, and we'll see what happens in the House. The Senate passes it fifty one fifty. You may know that the VP of the United States is also the so called President of the Senate, so if there's a tie in the Senate, he can cast the tie breaking vote, which Jdvans did about half an hour ago. So we'll see what happens to that in the House. I have calls into Warren Davidson and Thomas Massey, two of our friends who voted against the original package the BBB in the House about a week or ten days ago, and I'm somewhat confident that Massy's going to stick with it, but I don't know about Warren to Davidson. In my perspective, it is flawed, it is not perfect. Put me in charge, I'd go back to the budgeting of twenty twenty one, which wasn't exactly the dark ages four years ago. Since twenty twenty one, the US government is spending approximately fifty percent more money in twenty twenty five than it's spending twenty twenty one, fifty percent more, and to me, that's ridiculous. This bill allows the Congresses to spend an additional five trillion dollars up to the national debt right now accumulated thirty seven trillion as far as the eye can see. There's two trillion dollars in deficits as far as the eye can see. So, whether Republicans are in charge or Democrats are in charge, we spend way beyond our abilities to functions as a republic when at some point the bills are going to come due. And the hope by Donald Trump is that by growing the economy, by incentivizing individuals that have money in order to invest and spend money, and might grow the economy.
Speaker 2: I think it will. It's a positive, but.
Speaker 1: We can't continue to live as a society borrowing about two trillion dollars every year in brand new money. I could get into the Medicaid canard by the Democrats. I might save that for another day, But just briefly, a Medicaid is a pass through program providing medical help, assistance and bills payments, hospitalization, et cetera for those who are poor. And in the last five years there's been an increase in Medicaid spending of fifty percent. Fifty percent more money is spent, which is a ten percent annual increase every year. A lot of it has to do with the fact that one point six million at least illegals are on the Medicaid roles in the states. Get rid of them. That's what the Trumpster says, is that a cut. The Trumpster also says there's about four point seven million Americans bodied Americans under the age of fifty five that refuse to work, but get the government assistance, and you should work or donate your time and go to school. Does that make sense absolutely, But the essence of it is this at the Blue States use Medicaid as a slush fund.
Speaker 2: It's a pass through. So For example, in the state.
Speaker 1: Of Mississippi, the Feds pay seventy seven percent of the Medicaid bills. In the state of California they pay fifty percent. There's no incentive by the Blue states to scrutinize their Medicaid roles to see if it's legitimate or not, who's on who's not, because it is a pass through to the Feds. So when the reimbursements take place from Washington, d c. To Sacramento, we're talking about tens of billions of dollars state government, and Sacramento, California, can use that as a slush fund because they reimburse fifty percent by the federal government. There's no incentive in state government to scrutinize the Medicaid rules to make search legitimate. And I'm sure all the experts say they all say that there's a massive waste, fraud, and abuse in Medicaid, and the states are not incentivized to root it out because they get reimbursed anyway. So we'll see what happens with that. Unlike many parts of government, there's a state budget, so that the Defense Department, for example, as an annual budget of about one trillion dollars a year. That's what they can spend in medicaid. You don't know what it's going to cost because there's no budget, and we're going to increase it by that dollar amount.
Speaker 2: Make it work. No, whatever the bills are, they pay. It's open ended.
Speaker 1: And so the goal is to rein that in a little bit, which is a source of major waste, fraud, and abuse by the states, especially blue cities and blue states. Simply pass on the bills and don't scrutinize who's on the program. We get reimbursed anyway, and we can use that money for social services in blue cities and blue states. And so give the Trumpster credit trying to restrain the growth. If you take Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, the defense budget, which is going up one hundred and fifty billion dollars, and throw an interest on the national debt, those five items, which is like almost untouchable. That's seventy percent of federal spending. Everything else in government is thirty percent. So until you restrain Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, and the Defense Department, we're in trouble. I think everyone knows we're in serious trouble. This is the most predictive crisis to strike America ever, which is the interest on the national debt going up one direction that is up, up and up.
Speaker 2: So we'll see what happens.
Speaker 1: I know later today and tomorrow and Thursday, before the fourth is going to be a push in the House by Mike Johnson to have a vote. I have calls into the two local congressmen to vote at No. Two of the three are locals. So we're going to see what happens with that. If anything. A couple more housekeeping matters. I would note that you recall the Joe Mixon situation in Innerson Township. I note with interest there was a man who played guilty yesterday in federal court was sentenced to five years in federal prison. His name is LaMonte Brewer. Sentenced to five years in federal prison. As in a great sentence, this is the boyfriend of the sister of Joe Mixon that were living together. You might recall in Inerson Township, when by the way, Brewer is a thirty six year old convicted felon, not allowed to possess a gun. And then February of twenty twenty three, outside Joe Mixon's home at the direction of teenagers playing NERF Wars.
Speaker 2: It was perceived by those inside Joe.
Speaker 1: Mixon's home, including the sister and Brewer, that they were under some sort of home invasion robbery by teenage boys running around with NERF guns. They were wrong in their assessment, and of course Brewer went out with Joe Mixon. Brewer had the gun and he fired a bullet that had a sixteen year old boy in the foot. Investigators also said that other bullets flew by his head and hit the NERF gun he was carrying, so it was a stream of bullets. Un fortune only hit a foot and not someone's head. So Mixon was never criminally charged, but families filed a civil lawsuit against him because he's collectible. I think he still plays football for the Houston Texans, not sure, but nonetheless, Brewer, who's a career criminal, received a five year sentence, and I would note that other charges are still pending against him in state court, and likely those charges will be merged into the five year federal sentence. For those I don't know about you, but I've been in federal prison and I've been in state prisons as an attorney, not as an inmate, and I'd much rather be in federal prison than state prison, even a bad one that rather than state prison. So that's the name of that tune.
Speaker 6: Now.
Speaker 1: Lastly, Comb's had this on earlier today that the mayor of Cincinnati have to have Peiraval said, there's unacceptable levels of violence last night. You can line them up and Wanted Hills. One dead, one hospitalized after a shooting early Tuesday morning. This morning in Walner Hills between McGregor and Reading Road. Shooting happened about thirty minutes after a shooting and OTR at Hannah Park and OTR once again another shooting. Also women injured in early morning Westwood shooting. There are five or six different sites. One woman was injured after a shooting overnight in Westwood. Officers came to the scene about four am this morning at the Shelton Garden apartments in Westwood and found a woman that was willing that her condition is at this point is not certain. And there were five different incidents taking place, one dead. This is happening daily in Cincinnati and thank god that we're about ten years removed from the other cities. We have a situation now in America where we have magnificent cities can complete decline. Cincinnati is not there yet. The resolution is known. This isn't Chinese calculus. This isn't solving a Rubik's cube that, of course President Joe Biden could solve in about ten seconds. That this is solvable. Which is a lot. More police and funding police is number one. According to the Mayor's office, Serrel Long and Fiji, they want to put on about one hundred and fifty to two hundred more cops. How long would that take anywhere from one to three years. And every year there's about fifty to seventy five cops retiring because they can't take it anymore. And so number one, it begins with more police enforcing the law. One of the problems is I've pointed the South to Senator Huffman. You and I know that laws are not enforced largely in the city of Cincinnati because the police are told don't do it. Whether it's open air drug use, open air drug dealing, whether it's speeding DUI, reckless operation of vehicles, gunshots fired. Times the police are overwhelmed. When I would ask a cop last summer, and I'll go back again this summer to Washington Park where my family has deep roots in the ground of Washington Park. Look up William Cunningham Resurrectionists to find out how deep my roots family is in Washington Park. William Cunningham Resurrectionist. Walk up to a cop open air selling a marijuana, use of marijuana on a sunny Sunday afternoon, and see three teenage boys smoking pot. I asked the cop, why don't why don't you address that? He said, Look, I don't want to get involved. Got three cops, got three cops. We've got one hundred and fifty people here. What am I going to do? I said, Well, you couldn't force the law. He said, it's not worth it. So when you have city police in uniform being told implicitly, directly indirectly not doing forced laws of criminal misbehavior, the broken window theory applies, in which there's a sense that you can fire guns, smoke marijuana, sell drugs in public. It's not a big deal. Don't worry about it. We're all going to get involved. Since the message law enforcement doesn't matter, which is why there's twenty thousand shots fired every year in the city of Cincinnati. Threw shot Spotter that those polls don't have names on them. They go all over the place of real estate agent told me you should be aware of this that OTR homes. Some of these freestanding brownstones, or if they're in a row, sell between one to one point six million dollars. Good friend of mine took me in one that was selling for one point five million dollars. It was close to it was in OTR. It was north of Washington Park and it was within a block of TQL And I went inside this brownstone that was connected to each other. It was beautiful inside, three levels, modern kitchens, great looking accouterments. The cabinets were first class, the floors, the ceilings, the outfitting of the space was wonderful. And it was selling for one point five million dollars. And this is fifty yards north of a Washington Park, in the heart of OTR. I said, are you kidding me? One point five million dollars. Had one covered parking space, the other one was open air. And this is in a community that has had a sixty to seventy percent increase in serious crime. Car break ins are so frequent there's no reason to call the police. Just call your insurance company or get it fixed. And I said, that's unbelievable, and the property sold. It's due to be closed later in the month of July. Later this month for one point four million it closed, and he said, largely now because of what's happening with crime. OTR is drying up when it comes to high end sales, especially after the murder of Patrick Halinger, and of course his lovely wife widow, Sarah was here about two weeks ago to talk about it. And communities can survive with the level of lawlessness we see in the city of Cincinnati up to this point is not reached. The river front has not reached a fourth Street, third Street, second, it's not reached that far, but it's going to get there eventually. And I don't know what an acceptable level of violence is. I guess the mayor believes there's an unacceptable level. Implication there must be an acceptable level. This is all unacceptable. It begins with cops, prosecutors, and judges.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 1: It takes, may take one to two years, but let's face it, we need a lot more cops, need criminal prosecutions, especially in juvenile court. We have a juvenile court judge who's a left wing liberal judge, who doesn't put people in jail. I'm referring to Judge Kerry Bloom, the administrative judge and juvenile court. Judge Bloom does not believe, especially black boys, should be locked up for crimes they commit and as a consequence, the message is sent. The crime does never consequence. So there's meetings at one two o'clock in the morning in city and county parks. In the city, shots are fired. It's like gun smoke at noon on a Saturday. They're out there shooting their weapons, selling their drugs, engaging another various criminal acts with impunity, without consequence, because we have a city government that focuses on the citizens complain authority and the complaints of Iris Rowly, and the ridiculous commentary in some quarters about how the county prosecutor should have beendicted a cop in uniform with the fleeing felon that is Ryan Hinton. It should have been indicted. No, he shouldn't have been a cop did his duty. But that sends the message that law enforcement is not valued in the city of Cincinnati because they're not paid, not supported, and we need one hundred and fifty young cops chasing these jack rabbits all over the place and arresting them. Then we need prosecutors to prosecute, and we need judges that send them to prison. Consequences for criminal misbehavior. How about consequences? Does that make sense to anyone other than me. Consequences are required for criminal acts of one type or another, and right now in the city there's a sense there's not consequences. You begin with the broken window theory. Fixed the broken window. Arrest people for dealing draws, Arrest people for smoking marijuana in public, arrest people for speeding down Madison Road, get rid of the speed bumps, and arrest people on criminal violations, not having a driver's license, not being insured.
Speaker 2: Foneth was once in warrants. That's how to do it.
Speaker 1: It happened in this community for a long time, till the last twenty or twenty five years. The less functional mayor we had was Charlie Lucan and Brendan Call. They ran the city with an iron grip and things were working. Right now things are not working. It's not rocket science. You need police to arrest, you need prosecutors to prosecute, You need judges that send wrongdoers to prison, and the crime rates will come down.
Speaker 2: Let's continue with more.
Speaker 1: Blind becomes available five win, three, seven, four nine, seven thousand pounds, seven hundred and new at and t. Things are good, big beautiful bill passed because of JD Vance. Also, the local senators all voted Ford except Rand Paul who was against it because of the increase of the national debt, which I get that completely. I wish we could cut the federal government back to twenty twenty one levels and still survive. Maybe we can't. Let's continue twelve to fifty five Home your Reds and yes, tipping of pitches is a problem and segment and I will talk about it at one thirty five at your oom of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WW.
Speaker 2: Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 1: The Great America, of course, the climate is shall we say, a ripe area for Liberals. They have lots of money to spend for their pet projects. And now in Wimbledon's ongoing, and right now it's hot in England, which is a little bit unusual, and so across the continent. They're certainly living with the idea that man made climate changes occurring, causing hot temperatures, which is going to destroy the world. In fact, about two weeks ago. I'm one of those word guys that watched c SPAN and Senator Ted Cruz of texts head on a college professor out of a law school that talked about how the executives of Excellon Mobile should be charged with murder, actual murder, and the large oil companies should be locked up. And of course he came to that hearing was pointed out on a private jet that used aviation fuel and when he got here he got an uber ride who had gasoline. But that's a different story, completely different story. But of course Man is on these issues great as Steve Gorm, Executive director of the Climate Science Coalition of America, author of four books He Knows Where the Bodies Are Buried on energy and climate change, and most recent to book has a green breakdown the coming renewable energy Failure. And Steve Gorm, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. And first of all, Steve, how do you overcome the idea that the media waits for a tornado or hurricane, cold weather, hot weather, whatever.
Speaker 2: It might be.
Speaker 1: In the Midwest, we've had cold temperatures largely until about two weeks ago, in which case got harder than the of Hell. And so when the media keeps drumming and beating the same idea that man made a climate change and global warming is a crime because of what we've done, is it difficult to overcome that with the media keeps pumping in garbage in, garbage out.
Speaker 2: What's your view on that? Generally?
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is amazing. Hey, great to join you again, Willy. The media just loves this stuff. You know, we've got now they're naming thunderstorms and things. It wasn't only hurricanes, but they're naming droughts, they're naming tornado sessions. We we have not only temperatures, but we got heat indexes now which make everything look higher.
Speaker 4: You know.
Speaker 6: It just really is as a tremendous boon to media stories, I guess. But yeah, we had we had some big temperatures last week. We had about one hundred and sixty million people that experienced temperatures approaching one hundred degrees fahrenheit. And we had the CNN saying, quote, heat waves are getting more dangerous with the climate change. We had and they said had the NPR said it was due to burning of coal, oil and gas, and Time stated that heat waves are now three times occur three times as off in the United States as they did in the nineteen sixties, but they never give any historical data on this. And again a great source is a Nation Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration, which does think we're having climate problems. But they also have a state extremes database, and they list not only hot temperatures, but cold temperatures and rainfall and all of the records for the states. And so I like to show a state high temperature records chart which has the highest recorded temperature record in history, and of course we have one for Ohio. How hot did it get last week in Ohio? Was it close to one hundred.
Speaker 1: Of yeah, it was like, well, the temperature was about ninety four. The heat index was one hundred and five in Kentucky. In the midwest, Missouri's the same way Michigan. Even Michigan was hot. But I assume that was record setting. Has never been that hot, has never had that much amidity, never had that kind of heat ever before.
Speaker 2: Is that correct?
Speaker 6: No, it's not correct. I think if your listeners have heard me before, we've discussed every summer we go through the state record high temperature in Ohio that was set on July twenty first, nineteen thirty four in Gallipolis one.
Speaker 5: Hundred and twelve.
Speaker 6: One hundred and I'm sorry, one hundred and thirteen fahrenheit was the record in.
Speaker 2: Galas one hundred and thirty. What was the heat in det would have been one hundred and twenty five, Yeah, probably was.
Speaker 6: As a matter of fact, we again that Noah database shows us that thirty six of the fifty state high records were set fifty or more years ago, a nineteen seventy five or before. And the biggest decade for state high records was the nineteen thirties when twenty three of the fifty, almost half of the state high records were set in the nineteen thirties. And that was the record decade for Indiana, Ohio, West Virginia, Kentucky, Pennsylvania, Michigan were all set in the nineteen thirties. So they never tell you this when they get their headlines, and it's really a distortion. But we've had water warmer times in the past.
Speaker 1: Well, you talk about July twenty first, nineteen thirty four, that was the during the heyday of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, almost one hundred years ago, those were the record highs, and I would assume at that point the environment was actually in worse shape then than it is today. When I look around, I live in the basin of Cincinnati, which are surrounded by hills. It used to be as a child growing up, I would see a haze over downtown Cincinnati. I think many cities. You might recall smog was a huge problem in Los Angeles. But now I look around and there's no haze, There's no smog. Why is that? How can you have all these environmental concerns when in reality the climate was much worse one hundred years ago.
Speaker 6: Well, yeah, and now you're talking about real pollution. And a great story is that air pollution in the United States has been declining at least since nineteen eighty. All of our major pollutants carbon monoxide, nitrous oxide, sulfur dioxide are down more than seventy percent.
Speaker 2: What comes out of the.
Speaker 6: Tail tailpipe of your car, the Vollettle organic compounds are down ninety eight percent.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I remember when I was a kid, we are driving past the steel mills and Gary, north West Indiana, and literally something just coated our windows as we drove by, we had to stop off and wipe our windows clean for what was in the air that was really bad. And we used to have situations where the river that goes through Cleveland was I forget the name of the river, but it had caught on fire several times back many decades ago. So our air is getting very much cleaner. The problem, of course, is that the environmental groups and and many of the on the left side of the spectrum now called carbon dioxide a pollutant. And carbon dioxide is an odorless, harmless invisible gas, doesn't cause smoke or smug.
Speaker 4: Makes the plants grow.
Speaker 6: We all exhale about two pounds of CO two a day, and that's their big concern. We've gotten off track. Let's keep going for reducing real pollution and h and not carbon dioxide.
Speaker 1: And for those who find themselves along the Ohio River the Mississippi River, you can see in summer large numbers of people fishing and taking product out of the Mississippi River. I see it in the Ohio River, sam in the Missouri River. In fact, individuals eat the fish coming out of the Mississippi River. Was that possible thirty years ago?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't know. I think a lot of our rivers are definitely better than what they were. I'm not really sure the story there. I do know our forests have been growing as well. New England used to be pretty well devoid of trees. If you're looking for Virginian you go to Yorktown battlefield.
Speaker 2: They talk about all these battles.
Speaker 6: They were fighting. That was in the Revolutionary War between our revolutionists here in the British and they were fighting on plantation areas.
Speaker 4: There weren't any trees.
Speaker 6: If you go to that battlefield, now there's there's a huge forested area. There are no plantations. So you know, we've regrown our trees, We've reduced pollution in our air, our water is better. All those things are great. But when you hear the news, it's always.
Speaker 2: Doom and gloom on how.
Speaker 4: Terrible it is.
Speaker 6: And and so you got to take a lot of what you hear in the press with a big green of stal.
Speaker 1: So you don't think those who run oil companies should be charged with homicide and put in prison for the rest of their life.
Speaker 2: Well they shouldn't be.
Speaker 6: And by the way, you know, the Trump administration is pushing back on this the h He ordered an executive order about a month or two ago attacking state climate laws and the and he ordered a Pam Bondy to go after these state and local energy laws. And the federal government has now sued Michigan, Hawaii, New York, and I think it's a Rhode Island for their laws. But they were seeking to get millions of dollars, even billions of dollars in damages from oil companies for cast of missions, which the companies didn't even admit they sold the oil that other people used to emit. And so the Trump administration is going after that. And these laws are going to be defeated in the courts. They are unconstitutional and they go beyond the state boundaries and a lot of other problems.
Speaker 1: So you can't be in Texas and be sued by a liberal, say Illinois, very liberal state. Let's say Illinois wants to sue Indiana, Ohio, Missouri, etc. For pollutants coming through the air, and that can't happen, you know what I say, Steve gorm this a little bit off track, but it's a new neo confederacy underway. You might recall for about one hundred and fifty years Democrats in the South who ran everything in the South said, you know what, we don't comply with federal law. Well, we don't care what the Fed say. We're not going to comply. And here we are one hundred and fifty years later, and the neo Confederates of today will say, well, we've got sanctuary city, sanctuary states. Federal law doesn't apply. They also want to sue everyone. If someone from a red state has a pollute and that may enter into a blue state, they want to sue that other state. Of the oil companies and the Feds are saying, wait a minute, where one nation under God, indivisible. But the Democrats, whether in the eighteen sixties or the twenty twenties, are saying, you know what, federal law doesn't apply here. Isn't that a problem then New Confederacy or the Democrats today.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there are certain divisions in our laws. And it's been ruled that the Clean Air Act, which is an act of the federal government, is what controls air pollution. But for years California has been trying to They've been getting waivers from the EPA that'll allow them to put in their.
Speaker 2: Own pollution laws.
Speaker 6: But the new EPA under East Heldon is getting rid of those. Senate and the House have both voted against air pollution laws that California has put in the place on electric vehicles. And you're right, sanctuary states and cities really are not the purview of the states. Immigration law is the federal governments, and same thing with air pollution. So we now have a situation where a lot of these state laws where they're trying to impose their own pollution laws are going to be struck down because those laws of the purview of the federal.
Speaker 1: Government should be But the neo Confederacy of today, the big city Democrats Illinois, California, they don't want to follow federal law, nor did they want to do it during slavery times. They wanted the federal troops out of the South. And then in comes to ku Klux Klan to crack down on African Americans, and that was one hundred and fifty years ago, doing the same crap now on the area of this big fight between Elon Musk and the President, the Trump Star wants to get rid of seven and a half thousand dollars of a credit which is a gift from the federal government to buy to make you buy an electric vehicle. I think hybrids make a lot of sense. Explain Explain why that's a good thing for the federal government, not to course people to buy a car they probably don't want because the government will pay you to make that decision.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Well, we've been doing that for years with the renewables wind and solar an example too.
Speaker 2: Since nineteen ninety two, we've.
Speaker 6: Had credits and subsidies for WIN and for solar, and the federal and the Trump administration is now moving to eliminate all of those credits and the loans and outright grants, and as you say, we have the seventy five eed tax credit is likely to be phased out shortly here by the federal government. And I think mister Musk is unhappy with that. By the way, I think he's a This guy's done great things. He built a trillion dollar company and SpaceX and and a satellite system up there for communications, just great things. I would hope he'd stay out of the politics, though. I think that's where he's gotten into. And it's an ugly business there.
Speaker 2: Yeah, save you know, yeah, please go ahead.
Speaker 7: And again I'm not I'm not EV's. I'm not against EV's wind and solar. I'm just against subsidizes subsidizing them with the idea with we think we can stop the oceans from rising if we do that, that's that's fool of stuff.
Speaker 1: Sounds like Obama wants to stop the win from blowing in the oceans from rolling.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 1: You have a great column up about environmentally friendly. Normally liberals would be caring about the whales and the birds. The so called wind powered farms all over Indiana, for example, and Ohio, which tends to be flat, kill hundreds of thousands of birds every year. But this chart you have is unbelievable. Average units of land total use footprint. Natural gas is zero point eight, nuclear is one point zero, coal is one point seven. Solar's one hundred and twenty. Wind is eight hundred and thirty five. Biomass is one thousand, five hundred. So if you want to have environmental friendly use of the land, natural gas, nuclear coal is the way to go.
Speaker 2: Put those three together.
Speaker 1: That's about three point zero while wind is eight hundred and thirty five. One of the environmental wackos recognize that.
Speaker 6: Well, this is this is actually data from a scientice Canada name of Across Smill. He wrote a whole book saying for one unit of electricity that you produced, how much land do you use? What's the footprint? And it turns out that wind and solar and biomass are more than one hundred times as much land for that one unit of electricity, where as you say nuclear coal natural gas are all about one. And if we didn't have the fear man made warming, we would consider a winsow and biomass bury environmentally unfriendly. I mean, who wants to take one hundred times the land? So we're building these things in farmland or building them off on rich lines. They're also far from population centers, so we have to go build transmission out of these things. We got to have all these big towers. And by the way, at night, nothing goes through those towers because they go to a wind farm and rather they go to a solar field and there's no.
Speaker 2: Sun at night.
Speaker 6: So it's just non environmentally friendly. It's not a good idea, and we need to get back to a sensible energy policy and not think that we can solve the climate with these renewables.
Speaker 1: I think the message is Steve Gorham a green breakdown. The coming renewable energy failure is that we have currently the best environment we've had for about one hundred years. My mother tells me the story when she when she lived in over tr which is a part of Cincinnati, that they would have news paper. They would use windows, and they take the newspaper print and put down the window in order to have a little bit of a seal. And then about once a week there was all this all this cold dust that accumulated on these newspapers and they have to lift open the window, pull out the ceilant which was the newspaper, and throw it away because there was coal dust everywhere inside the house. And can you image, yes, And they had a loved yes.
Speaker 6: In Chicago in the nineteen fifties, after it snowed within four or five days, they have a black film on the snow. And the young folks probably don't know what spring cleaning was. For spring cleaning, every spring, people would wash all the inside of their.
Speaker 2: Walls to remove the coal dust.
Speaker 6: But now we have natural gas, it's very very clean, yes, and it's just a part of our cleaner environment.
Speaker 1: Well, the truth will set us free, and I'm Steve, I'm glad you're out there with information. The facts are important, but the reason the green energy moving to succeeding is goes Liberals take over and they fund their buddies with all these studies and reports. They have huge departments put to work, lots of people, lots of seminars, lots of traveling, lots of hotel rooms, fancy food, fancy wine. They got to be served when in reality we're all against pollution. All of us are in favor of a clean energy future. And Steve gorm you're a great American, and thanks for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Steve, Thank you Bill. God bless you.
Speaker 1: Let's continue with more The Truth will set you free on News Radio seven hundred Wow.
Speaker 8: And I love and I worship a bow at his feet who has saved me and washed me and clingsed me.
Speaker 5: I have sinned against you, my Lord, and I would ask that your precious.
Speaker 8: Would wash and.
Speaker 5: Clints every stain until it is in the seas of God's forgetfulness, emphaside never to be remembered against me anymore.
Speaker 1: Hello, Hello Piet, and I'm broadcastings like those comments of yours. A few years back, continue to reverberate a segment.
Speaker 2: You have sinned.
Speaker 1: You need to be washed in the blood of the Lord. You're a sinful soul, coffording with prostitutes and women of ill repute. And I'm glad you finally confessed to that. That was Jimmy Schwager really dead at ninety Well, it's really Are there any like evangelists on TV left? Well, I mean, I don't know. Nationally, I don't know. I mean he was still Billy Graham was for years and years and years. But seen in the company of known prostitutes and those of ill repute?
Speaker 2: Did you join.
Speaker 1: Aud here joined Jimmy Swaggert. No, after that little set too where he was uh, I always say tearful of big national story a few years later and baton Rouge Louisiana. It was pulled over for a d u I again, in the presence of a known prostitute, a woman of ill repute?
Speaker 2: Was that someone you set him up with?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Do you deny it? Yes?
Speaker 1: Admitnute segment. What you're talking about, I don't know? You don't you? You you're Jimmy Swaggert were You're the Jimmy Swager of local media. You have sinned with so many and segment. I'm glad you brought that up. Chase Burns is tipping his pitches. Okay, so how did he do it last night? Well, as you know, when I played for Thomas Funeral Home, right a park, ponykeg when the ball was only coming at you at twenty miles an hour.
Speaker 2: But go ahead, they're making fun of me. Don't do that. Okay.
Speaker 1: You can almost always tell the pitch about to be thrown by the pitcher they were tipped by a rudder's pharmacy.
Speaker 2: Did you have a garbage can that you had a bat that you One.
Speaker 1: Was fastball, Two was a curve, not quite three was Uncle Charlie Gordon Veterino would not have liked that at all. Oh so, when the pitcher gets ready to deliver the pitch and he has his hand in his glove above his head, Yeah, if the glove's in a position where the glove is more broad than narrow, it demonstrates a curveball or a change of pace. Because the ball inside the fingers are separate. The ball is stuck inside the fingers, which means the glove itself is a little.
Speaker 2: Bit wider or second rate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the Chase Burns has the ball behind his back just before delivery as a great hitter, of course for Rudders Pharmacy and dear Park Ponycake. I'd look at the release point where the ball is going to be and behind his back as he gets ready to throw it. If it's a curveball, the hands in this position. If it's a fastball, the hands in that position. You see the difference, aka the express or Uncle Charles.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: Thirdly, sometimes a pitcher who's gripping a curveball or a split pitch.
Speaker 2: One of my favorites was the Carl Hubble screwball. I threw the screwball and the flexor muscle inside your right elbow would flex just a little bit if your two fingers were separated by a baseball. So as he was getting ready to deliver the pitch, I would look at the right flexer on a muscle between the wrist and the elbow anatomically to see what kind of pitch it was, you know what I'm saying. Or as he put his left foot down ready to deliver the ball, if the left foot was slightly left of center, he was opening up his hips. That means he was going to throw a curveball if the front foot was directly at the home plate. He wanted to throw a fastball because he wouldn't want to open up his hips. Does any of this make sense to you? It's brilliant.
Speaker 1: I think Jeff Brentley is right. Chase Burns is tipping as pitches. Well, leave the stooge reporters approach. You ought to be tipping cows. The stuoge reporters of proud service. Every local Thamestar heating and air conditioning dealers Thamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati Koch Schmidt Heating and Cooling at five one three five three one sixty nine hundred spot. We also want to thank Lear's Prime Market Willie for our lunch today. Uh let's see fol Catering Service Deluxe Delhi located there in beautiful downtown Milford, Learsprime dot Com. Lear's Prime always a cut above and.
Speaker 2: Not bringing up Jeff Henderson?
Speaker 1: What in the hell happened to Jeff Henderson who was a staple here for many years. He's gone with the wind. He's running one main gallery in Milford. But what's Jeff? Did you think Jeff would leave the day he walked out of here. Uh huh, he never walked back. No, I noticed that, correct, He's gone with the wind. Where is Jeff Henderson when you need him? Frankly Scarlett, Let's see Reds over there. The Red Sox down the Reds last night Willie and Chase Burns ripped seven run first inning. What about playing big double play ball If you can't hit at Dela Cruz some thirty feet away with his wingspan, that was a bad throw.
Speaker 2: Not good.
Speaker 1: Seven runs, five hits and in the third of an inning.
Speaker 8: Not good.
Speaker 1: I'm sure he learned. So he learned what Brady Singer goes for the Reds tonight. They try to even things up in beautiful Fenway Park. Six heads, Sports Talk, Arnold Carriers, Inside Pitch, Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the game, Well segment, you have another issue there. The Chase Spurns may go to Google maps and get his way back to Dayton. Hunter Green is going to have a live bullpen session schedule for tomorrow in Boston. He'll throw again over the weekend in Philadelphia before going out on a rehab assignment. What with that groin injury, so we may not see him until after the All Star break.
Speaker 2: We all have what about ten days to go?
Speaker 5: Yep.
Speaker 1: Former Reds catcher Willie Tucker Barnhardt as there is, retiring after twelve seasons in the Big Leagues. Played for the Reds from twenty twenty fourteen to twenty twenty one, seven and forty four games. Won two Gold Gloves in twenty seventeen and twenty twenty. What's you gonna do now? Live off the fatted calf? By the way, what is the fatted calf? Can you tell me that?
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know what. That's a big bit of imagination.
Speaker 1: I guess I use it all the time, but I've never seen a fatted calf.
Speaker 2: Seems either of ye, it's usually the cows are fat.
Speaker 1: I'm talking about Okay, it's all we're talking about the yak, the legs, fat calf.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm not sure. Go on either. Let's see what else is going on.
Speaker 1: Whatever, you're not talking about burns? What about burns? We just went over for tipping pitches. Well you tipped him, so what. Somebody on the Red Sox are smart, they're manager brilliant. Somebody well, he probably He's probably the one. He's the guy that organized the Houston Astros. But that's probably why he That's how he probably picked it up, stealing pitches from centerfield with a garbage can, hitting the drum. And tennis Wimbledon first round to day Willie Cincinnati's Katie McNally wins that is advanced, beating Joey Jody Barrago of Britain six three, six'. One it was a guy there, Today willie And. France he was playing h was?
Speaker 8: It?
Speaker 1: Oh Taylor, fritz The American. Fritz the guy he had that he had one hundred and fifty three mile an hour.
Speaker 2: Serve how do you return? That you?
Speaker 1: DON'T i watched the. POINT i watched and the guy returned and won the. Point how do you do?
Speaker 4: That?
Speaker 1: Well he had won one game last like a minute and a. Half he had like four served four aces in one of the games and one what and and it was like it was. INCREDIBLE a couple of Times Taylor fritz didn't even move. SECOND i don't even know if he thought it was when the ball was served or. Not it was if that guy was incredible From, France, well that service like a plastic. Bottle it's non. RETURNABLE i got unbelievable that baseball player could hit.
Speaker 2: That could you hit one hundred and fifty three miles an hour?
Speaker 1: PITCH i don't think. So, heck they're having trouble at eighty. Nine now they're throwing a and then that then the you, know the red sox feature of the. Missile should he come? BACK i didn't need him last, night but it switched teams last. Night wright's might need him. Tonight could the missile play for the? Rest i'll tell you one, Thing Brady singer better go a while tonight or he may be out there just to take one for the team if things get. SIDEWAYS i blame is that that ball? Plane that bullpen has worn? Out matt, McClain the, Man, molar Bread suitor and the rest of. Them AND i think What Jose travino finished? Up the catcher not good throwing at twenty miles an? Hour, like who'd you say you played For Thomas Funeral home against who we?
Speaker 6: Were?
Speaker 1: Bury You Rudders? Pharmacy there you. Go, well Also Deer Park theater did they have a gun on when you were up at the when you were in the?
Speaker 2: Mound it was a twenty. Two, okay you had a.
Speaker 1: Gun, okay remember going to an apartment so let me so you're a knothole and you could tell the guy like muscle on his.
Speaker 2: Arm, yes everyone knows this, stuff don't. You or whether or not the front foot was more.
Speaker 1: Open i'm sure this wasn't IN t ball or something that you just looked at the. Ball you could look at the, glove the flexor muscle and or the front is.
Speaker 2: Just something you. Simultaneously who came up with?
Speaker 6: That for?
Speaker 2: You it was it.
Speaker 1: Yourself Gordon, Veterino, OKAY i could always tell Through XAVIER, i as you, know the.
Speaker 2: Captain of the.
Speaker 1: TEAM i, was of Course XAVIER i could tell the pitch being, thrown study it and IF i guarantee, you you could Put Chase burns on video AND i hope they're doing it right now and telling, him young, man you're tipping your pitches like tipping a. Cow brantley And marty talked about cow tip correct and if if a major league hitter knows the pitch that's, coming it's going bye, bye like that guy hit one what the center field last night and then THAT u now tip in the.
Speaker 2: Snow they can follow your. Footprints there we. Go this is where it began with Brance cal's In. Mississippi that's. Smart the farmers. Can they can follow your footstep all the way back to the.
Speaker 1: CRIB i Think marty one afternoon went down To mississippi and spent time with the, cowboy didn't?
Speaker 2: HE i think. SO i think they spent time, maybe and Maybe Chase burns was with.
Speaker 1: Them it is perceived that at night the cow cow's sleep, right they go to, SLEEP i guess you.
Speaker 2: Up some cows sleep standing. UP i think.
Speaker 1: So who would know? That Bobby henry sent a, farmer And Bobby henderson would. Know but he, say he told me that half the cows when they, sleep they don't go on the, side and then especially female that are full of the. Utters you know what an utter? Is, yeah it was filled with a hard time sleeping on the. Side so they sleep they sleep standing. Up and if you go up to a cow that's, sleeping that's WHAT i do and just pushes push him, forward he'll tip over and won't know.
Speaker 2: It then he'll wake up on the way. DOWN i didn't know, this did you cow? Tipping?
Speaker 1: NO i didn't know that till the. Cowboy you know About Jimmy, swagger didn't? You because everybody knows Who jimmy. Prostitutes come on in Bat LaRue's. Louisiana i've never been. There come, on tell the truth saying you and women got. Him he'll repute mind you have him on YOUR. Tv i'd love to have him. On and nobody apologized better Than Jimmy. Swagger but then a couple of years, later still doing his money And Jimmy, Baker Jimmy baker And tammy are.
Speaker 2: Another, yeah there was. Another there was another straight he.
Speaker 1: Had some other woman of ill ritin didn't they? Didn't didn't they open up an Amusement parkers they? Did and professor for four. Days you could send lots of. Money have your vacation to, me. Faye jimmy face had more eyeshadow, on and then she was in a classic And.
Speaker 2: Macy's she was a. Classic would you? Agree? Yeah very good? Looking?
Speaker 1: Yea how come as always women bring down these great? Men there's always WOMEN i have? Sinned you know? What that might be a topic for your show one. Day what Did Jimmy swager get out of that relationship with a? Prostitute that's.
Speaker 2: WHAT i don't. Understand what did he get? THAT i don't. KNOW i don't know what it.
Speaker 1: Was that was a, long long time, ago long time ago he's BEEN i mean he's been. Ninety, Yeah dad at the, agent ninety. Ninety that's kind of. Old his son's still doing in his. Name jimmy Is Jimmy.
Speaker 2: SWAGER i don't. KNOW i don't want you watch that On. SUNDAY i watched a little bit of.
Speaker 1: IT i like the, theatrics pretty good, stuff would you.
Speaker 2: AGREE i don't. KNOW i have.
Speaker 1: SINNED i have sinned for the eyes Of god at the foot of the. CROSS i have sent two years, LATER i have sent. Again i'm so.
Speaker 2: Sorry and they still send him, money absolutely lots of. Money of.
Speaker 1: Course i'm thold you were involved in somehow enoying women for these. Preachers out of your? Mind come, on tell the truth segment of your. MIND i think it Was, rocky a rocky boyman when he was. Younger can you smell? It but the rocket is. Cooking you'll be here to he'll be here later on today and himself along With Caitlyn, clark her last twenty three threes she's won for twenty three is that good or? Bad better start? Hitting oh and then whatever teammates? Today probably, well, no not not.
Speaker 2: THAT i.
Speaker 1: Guess the W, nba of, course is going To cleveland And detroit in the coming. Years and the one player for The indiana. Fevers's. Uh cleveland kind of stinks And detroit's. Worse i'm really looking forward to going.
Speaker 2: There not? Good why didn't? Wait why Didn't cincinnati get a? Team never? Been Andy furman giving? Up we don't have? It, well we got an.
Speaker 1: Arena we've got one coming at some, POINT i, GUESS i don't. Know Segment Get me out of The Stuge? Report coming up, NEXT i have the Great John lott about, guns guns and more guns Segment get me out of The Stooge?
Speaker 2: Report will? You on this national poster Was Postal Worker? Day what about you And Jimmy, Schweiger and we also Say Happy Bobby Bonilla, day and we Are july. First every year we've done.
Speaker 1: That he gets another he gets another check today for one point one nine to three million dollars from The, mets and he will today and he will Each july first through twenty thirty.
Speaker 2: Five we'll get paid On july. First mets are.
Speaker 1: Stupid we leave you with the immortal words of the stood.
Speaker 2: Report is healing, time.
Speaker 9: Is hope, times healre. Time it's healing, Time it's hope.
Speaker 5: Time it's here, time keep hope.
Speaker 8: Alive god bless.
Speaker 1: You It's jesse And jimmy. Together how About jesse and the. JUICE i think That's Jesse jackson you? CALL i thought that WAS i thought that's jj And. Jimmy Oh jay's including segment a news radio seven hundred W.
Speaker 2: W thousand dollars entered this nationwide keyword on our. Website credit that's credit enter it.
Speaker 4: Now.
Speaker 1: Bill cunning in The Great, americans so much loyal on at a little. TIME i would note that if the next mayor Of New York city is As Johan Man donnie also known as yes Here Man, donnie that he his first order of, business he says he's gonna he is gonna seize all the. Guns and also he says the police should be. DEFUNDED i can't imagine that's a good. Thing but a man on top of many issues relevant to gun possession is of. Course John lott has spent many years in The department Of justice under The trump first, term also has written many books on the. Subject Crime Prevention, Research center Of crimeresearch Dot org And John. Lott welcome again to The Bill Cunningham. Show before we get into your most recent column about illegal immigrant crime rates much higher Than Cato institute wants you to, believe give me your, thoughts and what happens In New York city goes even more toward the idea that private citizens cannot defend themselves and that The democratic nominee wants to seize all.
Speaker 2: Guns.
Speaker 4: Oh, look we've had places not only in The United states but around the world that have tried that type of. Experiment we have Obviously, washington d. C And chicago that banned all. Handguns but what you find is that every single place in the world that's banned either all guns or all, handguns that's seen murder rates go. Up there's not even one place where it stayed the. Same every single time that's gone up off and buy huge amounts like, three, four even sevenfold increases after the bans have gone into. Effect and you, know you, think if guns at are bad as he, claims or as Other democrats or gun control advocates, claim it should be easy to find lots of places where gun bands have been associated with drops and murder rates and violent. Crime you, know even if it's just, randomness you think once or twice it would stay the same or go, down but yet every single time it's gone. Up and there's a simple reason for, that and that is when you go. In and this applies to more than just. Bans it applies to gun control. Laws, generally if you pass a, law you have to be careful that you're primarily not going to be just law abiding citizens who are going to be obying. This you can take a few guns away from the, criminals but if you're primarily disarming law, abiding good, citizens you actually make it easier for criminals to go and commit.
Speaker 1: Crimes cause criminal like for, example In, england where a legal possession of firearms is prohibited excepting very limited, circumstances if you're an etterly person living In london or in the, outskirts you know that as a, criminal when you go into that, home no one's gonna no one's gonna have a, gun and so you walk in and take what you want to walk, out and that's the name of that.
Speaker 4: JOm. Well in, fact if there are some amazing, numbers if you want to Compare england with The United. States the burglary rate In england is twice the burglary rate in The United states and about sixty percent of the time that a burglary, occurs the residents are in the home when the burglary. Occurs in The United states it's about thirteen. Percent and why the Difference american. Burglars first of, all they're more likely to do the burglary during the middle of the day when people aren't, there and even then they spend twice as long casing a home before they break in that In, britain they like to do the burglaries in the evening when they know people are going to be, home and they don't spend much time. Casing and the reason why they actually like having people on the home is that they can then force people to tell them where the valuables. Are but the reason Why american burglars want to make sure nobody's home when they break, in even though they don't get the advantage of having them tell them where the valuables, are they're worried about getting. Shot and one way to avoid or making sure you're not going to get shot is to make sure there's nobody home to shoot.
Speaker 1: You makes sense to. Me, however we're fighting this. Constantly you can imagine what The New York city's going to look like if if, yes your Mom donnie actually becomes the mayor and, implements for, example thirty dollars an hour minimum, wage and on top of that ten bucks an hour for government requirements such as unemployment and workers competent put out a. Business about half the small businesses In New York. City but, ALSO i.
Speaker 4: Don't know why they stop at thirty dollars an. Hour why not like five hundred dollars an. HOUR i think that would be great to do, that and you, know And i'd get an increase in wage. Too you, know it would be the thing you have to ask yourself is what's going to happen to young people who don't have any. Training they're the ones who are going to not get their leg up on the labor force to begin. With they're going to replace the types of jobs that they would do with. Machines you know what they end up doing with these crazy type. SCHEMES i, mean it's, nice, sure it'd be great if everybody could make sure thirty dollars an. Hour but the problem is is that firms may not view them as being that. Productive is that, working you, know producing something that's worked thirty dollars an hour to the, firm and so they're not going to hire.
Speaker 1: Them you kind of bring about what you seek to avoid by having large numbers of young people fired or laid off because the value they give to the business is not thirty bucks an. Hour it might be ten dollars an. Hour i'm giving. It we got to get on the. Topic BUT i give you an. EXAMPLE i Love chick Fil, a and SO i go to a Local chick Fil a. REGULARLY i talked to an assistant manager who appeared To he was a black, male appeared to be in his early. Twenties and he sat down AND i, said give me five minutes your. Time he, said you're, here what is? It and he talked about going to high, school had c's AND c AND c, pluses could not really get into. College in, fact he, SAID i really didn't want to go to. COLLEGE i didn't want to be a gangbanger and sell drugs like so many in my high. SCHOOL i wanted to, work and SO i started here about five years. AGO i was making eight dollars and fifty cents an. HOUR i won't tell you What i'm, making But i'm making about seventy thousand dollars a. Year i'm an assistant, manager and right Now i'm engaged to Be. Mary see that girl over, There he pointed to another young black, female AND i met her here about three years. Ago to two of us together are going to make over one hundred thousand dollars a. Year and he, said but we were building a life. Together AND i, Said god bless. You why isn't that culturally? Acceptable and he, said, well because we're not on social, media we come from single parent, households we don't value formal. Education but each of us want to work and have a kid and buy. Home and you begin with a minimum wage job and ultimately by showing up five minutes early leaving five minutes, late guess what you can make. It AND i tell this young person number one graduate from my, school number two, work and number three don't commit. Crime if you do those three things in, life you're doing married and get, married then have, kids get, married have. Kids and that's their. Plan and he, said we also developed A. Catholicism and he, said now we go to church, TOGETHER i, said young, MAN i wish your story was common and not. Abnormal and it takes simply to graduate from my school work or go to school full. Time and, thirdly don't commit crime and have babies when you're. Married and if you do, that you got ninety seven percent chance of making. It but the culture doesn't tell him to do.
Speaker 2: That, Correct, OH i mean you're.
Speaker 4: RIGHT i mean you have like seventy percent to black children are born out of. Wedlock that's, there you, know it's there's a huge amount of social research that indicates that children born in single parent families are much more likely to be involved in, crime are much more likely to do poorly in. Schooling, LOOK i mean it's hard enough to raise a child with two parents. Involved, yes, yeah and you, know we're way far from the day when, one you, know the mother would stay home and take care of the. KIDS i, mean it always bothers me when people would, say, well what do you, do and people would be embarrassed for saying that they were home with the, Kids because to, me that's as much of a job right as going out and. Working in, fact it's a very valuable.
Speaker 1: Job, no we got to get on your story in The Washington. Times but doesn't take a government, program doesn't take a midnight, basketball it doesn't take doesn't take scooter, parks it doesn't take all these make work things by the. Government takes those three principles plus the. Fourth But John, lott once, again you have a column At Washington times illegal immigrant crime rates higher THAN Cato institute wants you to, believe plus The, democrats plus every TIME i hear that the immigration rate of crime is much lower then Regular. Americans explain the essence of your, column.
Speaker 4: Right, WELL i mean you think people would be a little bit skeptical of these claims THAT cato and other places put out about the low rates of crime by, illegals simply because of the fact that during The biden, administration where we had this huge influx of criminal of illegals coming to the, country we saw a record percentage increase in violent crime. Rates we don't have the data for twenty twenty four, yet but during the first three years of The biden, administration The bureau Of justice statistics in the case of violent crime increased by fifty five. Percent that's twice as large is the largest previous percentage increase in the fifty years that they've been recording that. Data Since trump came into, office we've, seen according To, cashptel we're headed now towards the lowest murder rate ever recorded IN us. History you, know it's only the first five months of the, administration but you, know surely even be close to the lowest would be a major. Accomplishment and what you have going on is we not only are deporting violent, criminals but we're also making it risky for those that we haven't deported yet to go and commit. Crimes you, know, one if they get caught, now they risk being. Deported and so one way to reduce the risk of them getting deported is to keep their heads down and not commit crimes and not get on the police. Radar but what a novel.
Speaker 1: Suggestion don't commit crime and get on it and the other. Thing other, Thing John lott Cash betel is wonderful fentanyl debts have, collapsed and That Washington post couldn't figure out Why it's the headline was. Incredible it's not, incredible is it that fentanyl death last five months have?
Speaker 2: Collapsed, WELL i, mean.
Speaker 4: Is it surprising that it's so much more difficult to bring fentanyl into The United states as we've secured the, border that you also have a reduction in sentinel. DEATS i mean you have to. WONDER i, mean you, know It's, look these crime questions that we talk about many times that have been on your show are not not rocket. Science if you want to stop people from command, crimes you have to make it risky for them to go and commit. Crimes higher rest, rates higher conviction, rates longer prison. Sentences you, know the guy who won The democratic domination for mayor In New York, city he doesn't seem to understand that he wants to go and cut the. Police he wants to go and get rid of prisons in the state. There you, know if he thinks that that it's going to reduce, crime good luck to, him but it's. Not and making it so that private individuals can't defend, themselves all those things are a recipe for crime going up in the other. Direction but, anyway you, know the first question you're asking is about THE cato numbers that are, there and what they do is they're using something a survey done by the government called The American Community, survey which is truly massive, survey But the problem is when they survey people in prisons in order to try to figure out whether they're illegals or, not in order to see the share of the prison populations which are illegals Versus american. Citizens, one they depend upon these people accurately telling them whether they're here illegally or. Not but they're more important problems with. It one is the fact that a lot of the illegals are deported from. Prison so let's say you are sentenced for four years in, Prison, well you may be deported after being in prison for six months or three. Months, well if illegals who commit, crimes let's say a, robbery you're going to compare them To americans who commit, Robbery they're only going to be in prison them for three or six of the four, Years so you're going to get many fewer illegals are going to be counted as being in prison at that, time and many illegals who commit crimes never even make it to. Prison the fact that you're in the country, illegally you can be deported even without committee a. Crime so if you get, arrested they don't have to wait for you to go through the whole criminal process to be convicted simply being, arrested they can deport. You and we're seeing that happen right now across the. Country and so if they're never making into prison despite committing, crimes simply counting the number of people in. Prison, again even assuming that these illegals are honestly, answering because it's voluntary information on their, part whether they're very, illegally you know you're going to undercount. Them you're going to undercount them by large.
Speaker 1: Numbers and the other issue on top of, That John, lott is that many, CITIES i think the top forty nine of the fifty Large american cities do not ask about immigration.
Speaker 2: Status so how do you know a person they'll do? It how do you know They'll both states have it.
Speaker 4: In their, laws you, know From california And, illinois And New, York massachusetts And New jersey and lots of other states forbid you from even asking whether you're in The United states illegally or. Not and many of the other, states even if they allow you to, ask don't do. It and even if they do ask, it they don't keep records of. It and so the question is you, know so you have you? Have you know they go and they, say, well people who are here illegally who aren't in prison are likely to lie to AND i, agree so they're.
Speaker 8: Going to be.
Speaker 4: Undercounted but the thing, is if you're in, prison and even IF i tell, you, well we're not going to tell law enforcement that you told us that you were here, illegally the person who's in prison, says, Look i'm going to be deported for. Sure if they're convinced That i'm here, illegally why even bother telling them. That so there's a greater cost to somebody in prison going and volunteering that information that they don't have to give than it is for somebody who's outside of prison who's taking the.
Speaker 1: Survey and you, Know i'm sure people At Cato institute have at least a high, school college, degree et. Cetera they're bright, people and that they have to twist the numbers for a defined result to get what they.
Speaker 4: Want, oh they're open, borders, right you. Know and the thing, IS i consider myself kind of A Milton friedman type of. Economists have a PhD in, economics And Milton friedman is one of my. Heroes freedman's a libertarian type. Guy But freedman often would, say, look as long as you have the welfare system that we have here in The United, states you can't have open borders because you're going to be bringing in lots of. People they're going to be getting all sorts of welfare benefits that are. There we know that lots of the legals are Getting medicaid even though they're technically not supposed to do. So we know that they're getting. Housing we know that they're getting other federal benefits that are. There you, know they get free, schooling they get free. Healthcare those create an incentive for not necessarily getting the right people that you want to have come into the.
Speaker 2: Country absolutely.
Speaker 1: Well the column is At Washington, post Also crimeresearch dot. Org Wash i'm, Sorry Washington times a little bit, different but The Washington times dot com And John. Lotte once, again we only have twenty seconds. Remaining My Mount rushmore of conservatism Is Milton, Friedman WILLIAM. F, Buckley Thomas, sole And Rush. Limbaugh that's My Mount. Rushmore would you put someone else up?
Speaker 4: There? Well tom sol was a professor of, mine AND i was honored to Have Milton freeman write blurbs for several of my. Books so you, know and so, anyway all, right, well thank you very, much and people can find all this at our website at crimeresearch dot. Org crimeresearch dot.
Speaker 1: Org the truth will set us free and, hopefully yes here My dommy does not become the Next mayor Of New. York John, lott the Great, american thanks for coming on The Bill Cunningham.
Speaker 2: Show thank, You, John thank you for being.
Speaker 6: There.
Speaker 1: Bill let's continue line becomes. Available know the. Routine Bill cunningham on seven hundred.
Speaker 9: Wulw, WELL i guarantee You Frank cole is going to have a look in some video and trying to figure out what's going on.
Speaker 2: Here in this, enland because.
Speaker 9: It's hard to get hit as hard as this kid is with some of the stuff that he has in this first.
Speaker 2: Inning could be he was, tipping.
Speaker 9: Yeah he got first, pitch sliders off the, wall sliders hitting four thirteen and change ups off the, wall top of the. Wall first, pitch, Yeah i'd say, so dear six Nothing this was prior To William brad who's at Bat durant talking To. Williard of course they're covering the. Mouths that could be what it looks. Like that could also be this is what he's doing when he's throwing this and, that because that line right there got a lot of heart.
Speaker 2: Contact.
Speaker 1: Yikes, hello, quiet And i'm, Skokes i'm Broadcasting. Jacky we're talking About Jimmy sweger and Segment dennis and going back a long, way how many women did you.
Speaker 2: Procure For Jimmy? Swiger?
Speaker 10: None, secondly by the way that soundby of him, SAYING i have sinned against, you my, LORD i, MEAN i remember what was that eighty, seven eighty, eight eighty, NINE i was seven eight nine years. OLD i remember. THAT i will never forget. That him, CRYING i, mean just crocodile. Tears, yeah against.
Speaker 2: You then you did it.
Speaker 1: Again right two years, later back ruge with Another ye he order a, woman a woman of ill?
Speaker 2: Repute what the hell is?
Speaker 8: THAT i?
Speaker 2: Think you know? What what did he get out of that relationship as?
Speaker 10: WELL i want to, Know, well maybe the? Same never, Mind, no he's probably the. Same you had the same thing out of. That Bill belichick's getting out of.
Speaker 1: That, penetration he's getting, something but he sins.
Speaker 2: He's all the. Same so it's all the. Same what is the downfall of most? Men tremendous penetration, yes that's a. Problem there you. Go, Now i'm glad you're probably About Bob. Trump he is right real. Quick it's so About Chase. Burns how About chase burn his?
Speaker 10: Pitches so that was that radio THING i just played. There that was The Boston Red sox STIP tv Crew AND i looked into. This apparently what folks are, saying they're. Lying they lined up like frame by. FRAME i guess. Uh when he threw his, slider he was tucking his front half more and his wind up was faster when throwing the slider versus the. Fastball and Also alex cor is a.
Speaker 1: Cheater, anyway he was with The astros and getting the drum because they had somebody the center field with a telescope looking at the calls and they're pounding the drum AND i didn't know anything about. IT i don't knowthing about. It now he's he's the best at doing. This and the other things you can do is WHEN i played For Deer Park, funeral of, course the flexor muscle between the wrist and the yelbow with flex when they're gonna throw a fastball and relax when it was a slider or sliders.
Speaker 2: Are they throwing at age nine a lot by WHATEVER i threw the, screwball he. Didn't so when you caught a pass From.
Speaker 1: Peyton, manning you're running your round and you look, back you can see that.
Speaker 2: Is right. There it's cover a rocky boyman is.
Speaker 1: Not when the hands in the, glove if it's a, fastball the glove is in this.
Speaker 2: Position when it's a, slider the glove's.
Speaker 10: Wider that's the One i've always heard, from like wider in the glove because you got the ball packed in your.
Speaker 2: Hand more overus.
Speaker 1: Foot when the love foot hits the, tom the, tock the, top the, top the, tuck love foot hits the. Mound if the hips are a little bit, open that's gonna be a. Slider if it's, closed coming, right that's going so all of a, sudden you look at the, Glove you look at the flexor, muscle you look at the front.
Speaker 2: Toe. LOOK i, mean this is. Wonderful if in fact this is what's. Happening i'm sure If Frank coone is watching.
Speaker 10: The, tape what a blessing that they found this out in his second start and not like his twenty second start or a forty second. Start just been getting, drilled you, know his whole. Career here in the second.
Speaker 1: One Randy johnson did the same thing for. Years you always could tell what was. Coming he still couldn't he thank you rock.
Speaker 2: The Big.
Speaker 1: Yu get a why glove when he threw a, curveball and a tighter glove when he threw a.
Speaker 2: Fastball but here it is see what you can. Do but as a left hander be at six, nine that thing came and was.
Speaker 10: Like over here like and then all the way across the, plate like about twenty feet if they would, cross did You.
Speaker 2: Jimmy Jimmy striker mentioned what year was? It nineteen eighty? Seven was it n K? U you you know what's the jim And Tammy? Baker what did he? Do something?
Speaker 4: Similar?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, Woman yeah you gave money that, them did?
Speaker 4: Ye?
Speaker 1: Yeah a lot of, Money yeah you. Did he had a woman with bright, white shining, TEETH i forget her. Name he stashed her in the hotel rooms and then he would go in there and do his confessions to her and admit his, sense and then once she would cleanse, him she would cleanse him with her.
Speaker 10: Love we're, talking you, know You, baker say about that you see the iemsk.
Speaker 2: Oh, yeah she always worked so. Much bakeer it the tears going.
Speaker 1: Down she had an affair with the builder of the of The Baker, park, right thank Sc mezsner was a guy's. NAME i just came to me and in retaliation For jimmy taking up with what's her name nation.
Speaker 8: AND i worship.
Speaker 5: Oh at his.
Speaker 2: FEET i remember, THIS i remember this working at McDonald's and washed me and clansed to.
Speaker 5: Me, jimmy sah.
Speaker 2: Abscure, my there it is what women.
Speaker 5: AND i would ask that you're precious.
Speaker 2: Hopefully she's not, pregnant.
Speaker 8: Would wash and clans.
Speaker 2: Every many you until it is in the.
Speaker 5: Seas Of god's.
Speaker 10: Forgetfulness, jimmy you know you still kept sending money.
Speaker 1: Though absolutely he sent him a lot of. Money until the. End he kept sending. Money i'm glad you brought that. Up Bob trumpy once agains up for the ring of. Honor, yeah the greatest tight end in The Bengal you don't Remember Bob trumpet number.
Speaker 2: Eight as a.
Speaker 1: Player you Remember Sports talk number eighty? Four how about that about these? Records he cuts four, thousand six hundred yards of passes thirty five touchdowns and fifteen point four yards per, catch the greatest And bengals tight end history and he needs to be.
Speaker 10: In but the fans vote on such, things right it's the season ticket on.
Speaker 2: What's going on. Here that's what he.
Speaker 10: Said the problem Is bengals ways so long to do The ring Of honor that nobody remembers him as a.
Speaker 2: Player you got to be above probably aged fifty. Five that's your remember.
Speaker 9: As difficult to deal with a twist on a once a week basis for three hours a.
Speaker 2: Day that's lance right.
Speaker 1: There they co hosted the show for like two. Weeks that was, it two. WEEKS i think it was two, days and they didn't get along too. Good he didn't, Quit he didn't do well with, uh you, know any. Commentating they didn't play the. Game that was the same of his, line, right, well you never played the.
Speaker 2: Game in THE.
Speaker 1: Nfl can you imagine? That i'm glad you brought that. Up ran Into Joe walter and he, said if you're in your seventies and eighties and he played in THE nfl for ten, years you got physical problems right.
Speaker 2: Now no. Doubt right.
Speaker 1: Now you played in a pussy foot kind of an, era you, know touch and. Go but they played when men were. Men harry s men.
Speaker 2: Played in six. Weeks they had six preseason games back.
Speaker 1: THEN i think When trump he played ahead Eight, yeah thank, you and they had.
Speaker 2: Real jobs in the off.
Speaker 1: Season he sold suits at. POGUES i went there and bought a shirt from him one.
Speaker 10: Time Ken anderson worked for who didn't he work on a beer?
Speaker 2: Distributor, yeah And. Dayton he drank most, beer most of the. Beer that guy can drink. Beer he's the. Best he's the.
Speaker 1: Best but The, trump he deserves to be in the rumb of. Fourteen there's that number fourteen before it's too. Late, YES i think him And lapham both deserved. Well and later on put In chris Collins, worth didn't. It whatever happened to Collins worth didn't call us anymore or nothing for the people.
Speaker 2: Made him exactly.
Speaker 1: Unbelievable i'm glad you got up And Jimmy swagger say you procured women WOMEN nk and.
Speaker 2: McDonald don't give me that you're women of. Hi where were you At? Baton Rouge Louisiana.
Speaker 1: RUGE i was In baton running around to buy you thinking about about the Alligator.
Speaker 2: Alco that's not the.
Speaker 1: Best was there alligators And i've been, there AND i go. Ahead you can leave just wasting brackish water with snapping. Alligators turkey and then the turkey vultures are the. Worst how about, mosquitoes how about? Snakes go. AHEAD i don't do well on.
Speaker 2: Gators don't get to the.
Speaker 1: Pythons will why don't you give me some sports procurer of women of ill repute For Jimmy, sweger will he The Stooge, reporter as a proud service of your Local Tame Star heating and air conditioning, Dealers Tame star qualing to you could feel in Beautiful cincinnati Called Sheldon braun At Braun heating at five, one, three, three, eight five seventy seven sixty. Five Willie Brady singer goes for The Red lakes. Tonight they'll try to even up that. Series In beantown six to Ten Sports, Talk Arnell, Carriers Inside pitch and Then Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning show after the. Game, Now ROCK i had a trick THAT i played At Thomas Funeral. Home if they thought The express was, COMING i would position to myself as if it was The. Express BUT i threw the. Knuckleball completely, confused.
Speaker 10: So you were thinking ahead of the. Game you give them the, tell, yes but it was the.
Speaker 2: Wrong the wrong tell that nine year old couldn't figure it out for when you threw the forkball at the at the. Football.
Speaker 1: Uh the reports are that Former Franklin High school stand Out Luke cannard assigned a one year deal worth eleven million dollars to join The Atlanta.
Speaker 2: Hawks they stink so.
Speaker 1: He ranked second in THE nba IN nba history in career three point field goal. Percentage who's? ONE i, Guess, STEPH i don't, Know? Canard how about and? Today? Rock is that you will talk about later? On It's Happy Bobby Bonilla, Day, yes, Sir july the. First he's going to collect one point one nine three million dollars today from The New York mets through twenty thirty.
Speaker 2: Five but but that's a, bargain bargain, Price.
Speaker 1: Rock The Washington nationals today are Paying Max schurzer the fourth of seven fifteen million dollar payments today so, far it's the sixty million they have forty five million to. Go that's not including the fifteen and a half million The Toronto Blue jays are paying.
Speaker 2: Him this year we need his.
Speaker 10: Age if You're, bobby you could like screw up your, investments waste money and every year one point two million you.
Speaker 1: Get it's it's like it's like a life's reason eight percent interest too out to, check make it. Out Steve kurkumber whatever happened to, him he's with the he's a The warriors. Coach have you seen the ten series of Uh Last dance With Michael jordan And Steve. Carr it's the, Best it's the. Best that's the, best the best. Ever, Inside, now what's on the big show? Today because we're talking About Bob trumpy in The ring Of. Honor before it's too.
Speaker 10: Late well run out of the. Gate we Have Jay rattliffe talking about the. Markets, okay right now they're a little bit down, there but they've been.
Speaker 1: Skyrocket everything's, right but listen to The democrats and in the news everything's.
Speaker 2: Wrong and we have a shrief.
Speaker 10: Mit, yes he's in a restaurant industry expert talking about living wage.
Speaker 1: Thirty bucks an hour if The communist In New York city or they're gonna have add.
Speaker 10: You know some restaurants are adding a at the end and you see Your, bill it's a living wage.
Speaker 2: Tax, second sounds like A.
Speaker 10: Democrat and we have former Girlfrienders Jen, stiers a relationship expert at five.
Speaker 1: O'clock, yeah tell you About, Jimmy.
Speaker 2: My, Lord i'd said it again and again and. Again those. WOMEN i can't stop on. Stuff, lord please.
Speaker 1: Help me get a cut, off is WHAT i would. Say the definite option at this. Point Jimmy swagger knives and jim And Tammy baker were the. Best for the rest of your. Life get four days and four nights somewhere In missouri in a hotel that was never.
Speaker 2: Built can't sending more? Money we need more. Money that was the.
Speaker 1: Best, yes that like a little amusement rides and you had.
Speaker 2: The waterfalls like based on The bible or. Something The, lord The lord is giveth And Jimmy swiger taken the way The lord give, me AND i WILL i will spend it on my spending on.
Speaker 1: Myself Jimmy schweiger was the. BEST i still watch, him it's the. Video still go with, him and there's Nothing. GRAHAM i think they still Run Billy. Graham, WELL i think it was a real. Deal but now.
Speaker 2: Who's the guy that they still run him?
Speaker 6: On.
Speaker 2: Saturday oh, no no on radio on.
Speaker 10: Our airwaves And Balsman lord and the ammunition.
Speaker 8: Burg.
Speaker 2: OHIO i don't do. That that is good. STUFF i used to run.
Speaker 1: It why didn't you get better Than it's a person if you you know, What MAYBE i was out of THE i was out of the studio when it was.
Speaker 2: Only through your generous. Contributions now.
Speaker 1: The word of The lord and women of ill, repute your past. Ammunition it's the. Best all, right thank you're rocking going. On But Bob trumpet deserves me in the ring Of i'm glad you brought that. Up Brian, coburger who slashed to death for Young americans In, idaho have struck it deal deal where he is going to get life imprisonment without possibility of parole four times instead of the death. Penalty family's upset about. THAT i contend life imprisonment without possibility parole is Like i'd rather be, executed wouldn't you?
Speaker 2: Say, yeah, WELL i wouldn't do.
Speaker 1: That but you KNOW i don't slaughter fourness and people shoot, him shoot, Him, elizabeth shoot, Him.
Speaker 2: Elizabeth there's something in, there.
Speaker 10: But we don't know why he why SO i plead and. Guilty he doesn't have to SAY i would.
Speaker 2: Say You're we're not going to. Say.
Speaker 1: So the family knows how it, happened why it, happened what was the, motive what. Occurred lay it all out And i'll say we'll give you a deal otherwise to hell with. You so there's not going to be any trial or nothing.
Speaker 2: Nothing family's.
Speaker 10: Unhappy, WELL i, mean can't the family come back and say, no we don't know.
Speaker 2: That it'll be a good, question that's a good.
Speaker 1: Question but, no the family doesn't have a power Like Mike dwaine has Fetal, well they'll sue, that you know what out of him right in a civil. Lawsuit, well there's nothing.
Speaker 3: There.
Speaker 2: MONEY i assume it's not. Rich thank, you thank, you give me my best seg have you sinned every day on this?
Speaker 1: Show wash yourself, blas wash yourself. Sick give me out Of stog's. Report, please will you and hutter of a rainy day here in the Tri state and go. Reds we leave you with the immortal words of The stood. Report i'm. Satisfied bob trumping Of trump when he's in the ring of, honor we will be.
Speaker 2: Satisfied On News radio seven, hundreds w L w