Speaker 1: Welcome to the Cult of Cryptis.
Speaker 2: Strange encounters of frogs and lizards, dumb my nick children, DoD.
Speaker 3: Man, Bigsfoot, Mockman and all their victims.
Speaker 1: Murray pictures captured by shot.
Speaker 2: Witness, ufoes breaking laws of physics, Pictures of aliens.
Speaker 1: Carving the high rogue lyphics. This is a bizarre world that we live in. So sit back, relax, laugh.
Speaker 3: And listen because we're here to talk about some cryptics.
Speaker 2: This is Tom Thompson Coustenos, the Raptilian from Strange Group Podcast, and we're here I called the Conspiracy to talk about some bizarre and strange things.
Speaker 1: So strap in for this wild and hilarious ride.
Speaker 4: Now to the show, everybody. The curtains are open, we're checking tickets at the door.
Speaker 2: It's about to get strange, everybody.
Speaker 5: What do What do I usually do after sex?
Speaker 4: I don't know, Billy, Why would I know that?
Speaker 6: Usually it's fifteen to life? But all right, fine, I got a different one. What's the difference between me and grade eight and a jew?
Speaker 4: What's diffen?
Speaker 5: Seen you in grade eight and a jew? What I came home from camp?
Speaker 7: That is fucking offensive? Right, Welcome everybody back to the show. Welcome everybody. I'm soaked for this episode. I'm Tom kat Ak, Tom Thompson and I'm also known as the rapp Oh my god.
Speaker 5: You're getting longer now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know.
Speaker 7: Welcome everybody. This will be a pretty exciting show. We are diving into something that we covered at one point of the show, way.
Speaker 4: Way back at the almost the very beginning.
Speaker 7: I think it's like a third episode, and it was probably one of the most obnoxiously drunk episodes that we have ever done. I don't even know why we put it out, but we did. And but we're back with the Gray Aliens. We're gonna go in depth into the Grays as we did the Reptilians. It's just me and Billy here in the studio and for all the fans that they're all the hose heads.
Speaker 4: Obviously this will be fun to listen to, but we do it.
Speaker 7: It's gonna be some visual stuff within this episode. There's gonna be some pictures, some videos of supposable supposedly gray aliens.
Speaker 5: So it's not fun to listen to, is what you're saying.
Speaker 7: It will still be fun, but you can also watch and eventually we're trying to figure out how to maybe put some videos up on the spot green because of my computer screen. We just rhymed bro high five.
Speaker 5: We rhymed, Oh, I don't like it.
Speaker 4: So this interesting.
Speaker 7: We are talking about the Grays and I have something, Uh, I have something pretty fun to start out this episode.
Speaker 4: Uh, this is a so.
Speaker 7: I took a picture of Billy and put it into an AI generator.
Speaker 5: Fantastic.
Speaker 7: So this is why I'm saying this is episode is a little bit visual for everybody. That's why we're on just so people understand that we're on uh YouTube, we're building that up. We're getting close to one thousand subscribers. But also we're on Rumble and bit Shoot for anybody that wants to Yeah you ready to rumble uncensored content on there and stuff like that. So if you are someone that's a fan of Rumble or bit shoot at all, you can subscribe to our channel on there. But I'm assuming most people would be using YouTube. So there's gonna be some images played.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 6: Some of them are pretty fucked up looking. It's actually a cancer patient. I was, Oh, you made me send you that. I was wondering where you got that photo from. You made me send you that last time. That's on my phone. I've never taken that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I wout this one. What the fuck do you like that?
Speaker 6: What do you think is that is the background my photo?
Speaker 5: Fuck's that photo? I don't know, man, I don't like that though, brother, I look sick.
Speaker 7: Man, Yeah, I know you do this one, especially you like you're a dying cancer patient.
Speaker 5: It looks like I had one.
Speaker 6: Why I always got yellow teeth too, aliens not pressure teeth.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Maybe you don't press your teeth.
Speaker 5: It is catching that.
Speaker 4: Out this one. That one's fun.
Speaker 6: It looks like it looks like a chisel jawline too. Like that's like if I was an alien. I bet that's like the hottest look an alien in their community. They're like that motherfucker's got job.
Speaker 4: Pronounced jawline. They say, this one looks like you're baked out of your fucking mind and just ate a child and it gave you some weird like hair.
Speaker 5: Yeah, is that? Like is that like version of.
Speaker 7: Literally just putting gray alien? And then it gave me a bunch of crazy different ones. So I say the ones I thought were like funny and look the creepy and weirdest.
Speaker 4: But then I had to put in like ball grade.
Speaker 6: I don't know where you got. I don't know where you got all these photos of me, all the same photo. Oh, that's what I was saying. It's not my background.
Speaker 4: It changes the background, probably with the stuff that.
Speaker 5: I promised I was trying to figure out last time.
Speaker 4: Okay, I have a couple. That's a nice one.
Speaker 5: It's nice. But to eat what this episode is is just pictures of me.
Speaker 4: No, no, I just I have some of me.
Speaker 5: Don't worry because okay part two just tom Okay.
Speaker 4: Is that funny? Like that one? What do you think about that one that's on my tea? You got no teeth?
Speaker 5: It's like a fucking is that like gummed out or something.
Speaker 4: Also, I am drinking.
Speaker 7: I got a bunch of different drinks, but I'm drinking out of our new design on my beer mug.
Speaker 4: It might be a glass. I love it.
Speaker 7: It's pretty cool new design on our uh a cup. You know you can get merch w W dot Stranger podcast dot com. This one looks like you're kind of like you're you're a stoned wrapper alien. It made you kind of look a little ethnic.
Speaker 5: It's like Snoop Dogg of the Grays.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that one is fucking weird, almost look like an actor.
Speaker 6: Like I was just thinking that all it looks like I should be in Star Wars.
Speaker 4: Yeah, something like that.
Speaker 7: So and then before this, I thought about trying to fire stuff in the AI, so I put Skinny White Boy as an alien and it came out with this, which.
Speaker 4: I could say it kind of looks like.
Speaker 6: I thought that was still my picture. Why is his Adam's apple muscular?
Speaker 4: I don't know, man, it's what they think aliens look like. I'm sure. Uh, this one is just looks like.
Speaker 5: A weird kind of looks.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so I think it's the last one. It's fucking AI is creepy. The AI art is cool for what it is.
Speaker 5: But like how Skinny white Boy keeps coming up with me.
Speaker 7: It looks just like you. Remember we used to make jokes about how if you were an alien, you would be a gray alien, and I do remember those. So get yourselves a beer and get cracked open and ready for this episode because it's gonna be a lot of fun everybody. And so, because because I'm the because I'm the boss, right technically the show.
Speaker 5: Boss, I'm.
Speaker 6: Bone here, I'm the boss.
Speaker 5: I'm filing for union. I don't get paid.
Speaker 7: I did this a couple of times and they came out really fucked looking.
Speaker 4: So it's Billy. Yes, he's back on the show.
Speaker 5: How do you? How dare you?
Speaker 7: I bet he was offended the fact that Ariel is now a black woman instead of a ginger white chick, because that's it.
Speaker 5: You guys don't have that many people that, like, you.
Speaker 4: Know, Gingers are actually legitimately kind of mad actually about that.
Speaker 5: I'm uh, I'm more curious as to who gave you that name, because I know some cool ginger people, and I think Travis would fight for that.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, so I attempted to turn myself into a reptilian. So this one's weird. It looks like I'm a lesbian, it doesn't it. It does looks it looks like it looks like a reptilian. Caitlyn Jenner. Uh, this one is just playing scary.
Speaker 5: Actually.
Speaker 7: Uh, there was a bunch, but some of them more fhm my face so much where it didn't even like even kind of look like me anymore. And then this one is like, yeah, it's very weird. It gave me like apes big weird beard. This is if like the reptilians fucked an ape and me at the same time or something.
Speaker 5: Yeah, these both caveman alien those are the first ones.
Speaker 7: Yes, so we're talking about the Grays. That should be pretty exciting. There's a lot of stuff to this, so we'll get into it.
Speaker 5: There you are just covers me, have body? All right? Sorry, what we got?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 7: The great are many different types. The Gray Aliens are one of the many different types of alien races that have and are still visiting Earth. The Grays are probably the most known alien species that are not only come to Earth and to our Solar system often, but they abduct people and let them go, leaving many witnesses to attribute to what they look like and what their agenda is.
Speaker 5: Fucking morons, You kill the people you have ducked. They're dumb?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Are they so dumb? Look at that? That looks like a not a fucking thought behind the No.
Speaker 4: There, we'll get into it because there actually is a theory that the Grays are.
Speaker 6: Actually every time I see that one, all I think is soldier boy.
Speaker 4: It's an alien. It's a great alien.
Speaker 8: Paul.
Speaker 5: That's like, that's like the we want you uncle Sam. Yeah yeah, oh yeah yeah.
Speaker 4: We need you fighting our proxy war so we can launder money. It's fucking crazy.
Speaker 7: So you know, we're showing images throughout the episode, so if you wonder why we're commenting on it, that is why.
Speaker 4: And we have some videos to play and stuff like that.
Speaker 7: So, uh, I don't know, maybe we should get into Maybe this is the start off we'll get into. Uh, this is supposed to be real footage dun years. This is supposed to be real footage from the KGB in the nineteen forties.
Speaker 1: Think.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it looks like top of the tier iPhone cameras right there, and.
Speaker 7: This is released before they could have actually done this type of type of video.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but do you know that here's a dead gray rate there. Man, he's done. He's laying on the dround.
Speaker 5: I thought they didn't die.
Speaker 4: They died. Oh yeah, they died.
Speaker 7: They' supposed to the one at Roswell. But to they on Roswell they found two uh gray aliens and one of them died and one of them they were able to it was a female they were able to capture.
Speaker 4: I guess you could say. And probably not.
Speaker 7: They probably have they don't have any organisms, even though I don't know how it was a female.
Speaker 4: This is what I've heard. But we'll get into a lot of different.
Speaker 7: So they I don't know, how do we know what is a female nowadays?
Speaker 6: Lady and jel oh, don't start don't start going.
Speaker 7: So we'll be turned into grays or some sort of animatronic AI technology just like the grays.
Speaker 4: Maybe.
Speaker 7: But there's a theory that I don't really I didn't really have, which is that the gray aliens might actually be us from the Oder the Coah Haggar.
Speaker 4: What uh what the what?
Speaker 7: The gray aliens maybe is actually us from Afar the far off past, when we were maybe technologically more advanced, and then we kind of kept cross breeding.
Speaker 6: Egyptians put all the pyramids together. They were actually shipping themselves off to a different planet, maybe using light.
Speaker 5: Yeah, it's actually fact Okay, it is.
Speaker 8: It was.
Speaker 5: I read about it. Nothing I would.
Speaker 7: Say on here is factual, not even some of the stuff that probably is factual.
Speaker 5: I was, I was there.
Speaker 7: Take nothing seriously, but the so there, there is all these different theories of what they are or if they're humans even from the future that have genetically modified themselves into these grotesque story. If you guys are around listening to this, I apologize you're.
Speaker 5: Not that ugly, but these grotesque would hurt me.
Speaker 7: Pale aliens, I suppose we have like some of them are gray. Actually some of them are like had blueskin. There's many different.
Speaker 5: Which wrong with wood being pale.
Speaker 4: I'm pale sometimes just checking.
Speaker 7: Sometimes uh and then uh and then so there there's the idea that they're they've coming, they've coming. They're coming back into the past to get our DNA to actually help themselves and maybe to genetically modify or take our sperm or whatever it may be, to get them back more to their original genetics, because there's people that believe that the grays were us and then.
Speaker 6: They evolved, they evolved into that, but now they're desperately wanting what their body backs.
Speaker 7: They've they've they've genetically modified themselves so much that they they can't procreate anymore.
Speaker 4: We'll get into some of that stuff. So the earl I want to go back.
Speaker 7: And all that stuff, and then there's we'll get into all the ideas of this. So this these footage, the footage that we're showing is called the Skinny Bob footage. Eventually you might do an episode or a Patriot episode and discuss it kind of thing. And this is supposed to be supposedly right everyone supposedly quotations right right, supposably real footage from the nineteen forties. It was released on a YouTube channel that was subscribed to nothing, subscribe to nobody, had no subscribers at the time when it first posted this video. And this was like year this is like two thousand and eight or nine or something like that.
Speaker 4: So what they're saying.
Speaker 6: Like you just said this, this guy didn't have subscribers in four different ways. Yeah, he was subscribed to nobody. He had no subscribers. Nobody even subscribed, so it was it was a brand new no, not the two four.
Speaker 4: It goes over here.
Speaker 7: They so this footage is of this got this it's called the Skinny Bob footage. Uh, and they're there it's supposed to be the kgb Uh you know, made a treaty with the grays.
Speaker 4: It will actually explain this.
Speaker 7: Maybe I'll try to get you to read it, but I doubt you'll be able to see it because you're blind, do you.
Speaker 4: I'm time to get you to read something you can't read it.
Speaker 5: Well because you've got green light shining in my fucking faith may get used to it.
Speaker 7: You're gonna be looking like you're be living like this in the future when you become an actual gray, when they genetically modify us with AI technology and you become a robot. So and they supposed, according to the theorists about these videos is that they can they prove to be real in some ways, just because at the time nobody had the technology to create these videos in the way that they're put together. Like it's not some Hollywood studio. It was just literally thrown up on YouTube and I think that was it, and somehow someone said they got like it didn't even describe anything. But it's supposed to be leaked footage from the KGB capturing Grays or actually.
Speaker 4: Making a treaty with them.
Speaker 7: Okay, And at the time, nobody, nobody's ever claimed credit for these videos.
Speaker 4: So you think if you.
Speaker 7: Were creating a video that had elaborate effects and CGI and I know there's people gonna claim that it looks fake, which it kind of does, but there is people that truly believe that this is real footage and that at the time, no one would have been able to create this with a cell phone if they filmed it, it would have been very expensive to put in the sci fi or the sci fi, the the CGI or the effects into the video at the time era when this was released.
Speaker 5: Well, that's that's what we keep saying though, right is you keep saying technology wasn't released to us as quickly as it was everyone else. Maybe they had today's technology back then.
Speaker 4: You know, the military is probably fifty years ahead of us.
Speaker 7: When I was on Forbidden Knowledge News, he said there is people that he's on a show that think that it's like three hundred years more advanced than us. And then they're like just keeping us like down, essentially locked down, and these this essentially so they can control us. And they're just like slowly drip feeding technology to us to have everything about convenience and then we're going to sell our soul for convenience.
Speaker 4: You have all these robots. We're starting to watch Black Mirror and make.
Speaker 5: Black Beer's Dopet a good show.
Speaker 4: I just started getting into it and I've never seen it before.
Speaker 5: And we start watching, Yeah, I'm surprised you've never watched that before.
Speaker 7: Requires of reality wanted me to like start watching it, to maybe do an episode one day about which we might do it for Aaron Show on First Class horror Zone.
Speaker 6: There are a couple of like ideas there that I would have loved, Like I've always loved the idea that you can like look through like your eyes turned into computers. Yeah, you read somebody and you read their age, their height, they're fucking credit scoring.
Speaker 7: Billy's like eighteen, perfect, just turn eighteen today. Okay, so let's get into this. I will attempt to read it or Billy ken sure.
Speaker 6: From the first contact in nineteen forty two, a series of diplomatic visits to discuss matters of mutual concern were planned under the Treaty twenty three oh four.
Speaker 5: So said these meetings, Oh okay.
Speaker 6: These meetings would take place in secrecy a limited number of special agents with escort visitors, and they would only meet high ranking officers. According to the document seventy two E. At the meeting of nineteen sixty one, there were there was an incident involving three subjects due to a violation of the agreement by the officers at the military base when they discovered that their arrival was being filmed with hidden device without their consent. Under the treaty again number the meeting would be confidential and filming or taking photographs would not be allowed.
Speaker 4: So it was the nineteen sixties and supposed.
Speaker 5: To me it was twenty three h four. I'm trying to think of what date that is.
Speaker 7: It's a treaty, it's oh, it's under the code Treaty of this gotcha.
Speaker 4: And there they are just hanging out walking by.
Speaker 6: A straight up looks like a bunch of people with mass son. Oh, those arms are skinny. Though after the incident the treaty was revised.
Speaker 7: There's people that think this is actually very real and that this did exist. And to me, I'm gonna say, I'm gonna give it a fifty to fifty like it could.
Speaker 4: To me, it.
Speaker 7: Possibly could be real, the way their bodies move, how skinny they are. People claim it could be like kids that they put in costumes. But it would have been expensive to do this and then just released on YouTube. No one's claimed credit for it at all, and and like.
Speaker 6: It just that troll out there that's like this is gonna catch on.
Speaker 7: And then like you think it were, you wouldn't get money back from releasing it or any of that stuff.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 6: This is gonna catch on. I'm just trolling the fucking world. The first Internet troll there it is.
Speaker 4: So this is skinny Bob.
Speaker 6: I think fil trait for oh, filtrate for the classification and dissemination through the Internet and media. Oh damn, that went fast as fuck due to the importance of these documents maintained.
Speaker 5: My god. The video contains a sample edited fragments of video tape of five. The video duration one hundred and eighty minutes.
Speaker 4: Skinny bobs. They even call them.
Speaker 6: Some motherfuckers flying through these This lasted one hundred and eighty minutes.
Speaker 4: Yo.
Speaker 5: Look at those fingers, they're skinny years.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you if other.
Speaker 5: Storys Yo, those eyes blinking fuck me up.
Speaker 4: That's what they're saying about. When this released on was released.
Speaker 7: On YouTube, it would have been very expensive to create that.
Speaker 6: Your YouTube came out, what two thousand and five, Yeah, so this came out in one thousand and nine or ten or something like that.
Speaker 5: Oh, that wouldn't have been that expensive. They had fucked dead Lion King made you know.
Speaker 4: How much money that cost? Though, you have to understand is released not that expensive though, you don't think so.
Speaker 5: I can know if you're saying, like that was filmed in like the fucking seventies, O caused to be.
Speaker 7: It's supposed to it was filmed, according to the people, was filmed nineteen sixties. And then this guy whoever released it the YouTube stumbled upon this footage and then put it on YouTube under an anonymous name. He didn't saying at the time.
Speaker 4: Nobody was that's a little bit of my fucking that's a little bit that that is weird, But that's where a little bit of my hesitation comes from.
Speaker 6: Now you're saying this is as new to us as YouTube is, and yes, in two thousand and five, that is not even kind of fucking that's that wouldn't be hard at all.
Speaker 7: Everybody came forward after all these years to be like, oh, it was a hoax, I made it.
Speaker 4: Where's my money?
Speaker 5: He's loving the he's loving the fucking troll.
Speaker 4: I think it could be possibly real. In my opinion, it could be.
Speaker 5: I'm just saying, look at the skinny.
Speaker 7: Bob footage if you want to know what we're looking at. Also is very funny. When I was in school and anthropology class, for extra credit. I asked the teacher if I could do a presentation about aliens, and you let me, and he gave me like a ninety nine in this class because like it's anthropology, it's just about like philosophy and shit, right. So I did a whole presentation about aliens and I showed that footage and then afterwards, like I.
Speaker 4: Did this whole.
Speaker 5: The only fucking class tom.
Speaker 4: So, I made this whole spiel.
Speaker 7: I had this whole presentation I laid out on like publisher and stuff like that, and then and then afterwards the room was silent.
Speaker 4: And then one.
Speaker 7: Girl was like, how do you know if your kid was vaccinated without you knowing? They just like they took my baby away for like half an hour after I gave birth to him.
Speaker 4: And I was like, oh, you'll never know. Didn't even know what to say.
Speaker 5: He went off on a vaccination kick. During an alien see, I thought, I was like, no.
Speaker 7: One has questions about the aliens because I talked I think talked about something about how they experiment on us and use certain technology withinside of shots and everything like that too, maybe, but I was like, no other questions, just that, like how do you know if they like, And I was like, huh, it's kind of weird. You didn't ask any other questions.
Speaker 5: Tom's dying. He's like, I got so much shit to say.
Speaker 7: So, the short Grays, the Grace from the Star system Zata Reticulum, which we'll get into. There'll be more episodes to come when it comes to this gray alien talk one day. So the Grays from the Star Systems Data Reticulum and the Orian Constellation described in most of the abduction research. Who are the figure there who figure prominently in reports of UFO crashes? Right, we did the Bonnie and Betty Hill story where they saw the gray aliens like pretty much testing them and doing experiments on them. Yeah, and then they also sell their Reptilians and Nazis, which is always fun. And then so Colonel Philip Corso served in the Eisenhower administration and later headed the Foreign to Technology Desk at the US Armies Research and Development Department and is yet another long serving military official who became a whistleblower on the secret extraterrestrial presence or at this time now where we live in is probably extra dimensional because.
Speaker 4: They might not, they don't, they might not.
Speaker 7: If people tru there's people out there that truly, truly, truly, truly believe that we live in a fucking flat earth dome and in the firmament and and and stuff like that.
Speaker 6: And so the I want to I want to believe in the Truman Show, Well, we think that that's that's kind of what I want to believe. That everyone's watching me and all of this is a facade.
Speaker 5: It could it could be they're all just watching.
Speaker 7: Reality only exists inside your brain, bro, everything you see. You know, there's that idea where if like as soon as you walk out of the room, it like manifests itself, like it's only based on your perception or whatever.
Speaker 5: Right, I like that. Jim Jefferies take on that.
Speaker 6: He's like, the only two things in the world, you know for certain is I think therefore I am. Yeah, It's like everything else is up to argument. Is like I think I'm talking to ten thousand people in Boston, right, He's like, I very well might be.
Speaker 5: In a mental word screaming at a wall.
Speaker 7: Yeah, So these are It's it's pretty crazy because they would be technically interdimensional because save for just throwing bones out there for dogs, just say that, like it is flat, not even flat where it's like a dome and we're like locked inside this dome because there is a weird thing where like the military in the fifties or sixties fired a bunch of fucking nuclear bombs into the sky to see what would happen. This is so smart, right, so smart they see like this is a true this actually happened. Okay, they fired a rocket and to explode a nuclear bomb within the atmosphere, and they're claiming just to see what would happen if they exploded a nuclear bomb in the atmo sphere. So dumb, and they did this seven times, seven times.
Speaker 4: Let's just keep doing it and see what happens.
Speaker 7: So people think that they're not trying to destroy the firmament, the dome that's over earth, and obviously I'm playing devil's advocate. If that is true, then these creatures that are abducting us or using for us for experiments, or coming into our reality and all that stuff, they might be there. They would be interdimensional, they'd be from some other totally different reality. And then we're kind of like just the like an almost like you know that there was I called that the ant, the ant set where they pull all the ants in what would you call that?
Speaker 4: Like someone has an ant anton ant shaker, just killing all the ants and there's an idea, right do they do they view us like we view ants, where we're like nothing, We're just something to crush.
Speaker 6: And you're gonna like that. I just uh, I just open my phone talking to my friend that's watching this right now. I actually went to Roswell last summer and talked to the man who runs the museum, who lived there his whole life. He has some amazing stories about the aliens there. That's cool, super cool.
Speaker 7: Write it out and type it out and then send it to Billy, either on this episode or we'll do it another episode because there's more gray aliens probably to come at some point, because I actually wanted to save an entire episode about the.
Speaker 5: I don't know why. I said my friend, it's my girlfriend.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 5: I feel like people are watching watching We had.
Speaker 4: The Lord of the Ginger Canadians. He was watching in the Gingers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so you know because for other people, right, we go live to Twitch to do these raw cuts and then we shoot him over to YouTube's eventually. So in his memoirs he claims to have witnessed the dead body of a gray retrieve from Roswell in nineteen forty seven. That fit the classic description of a four foot tall extraterrestial with a large head, large black almond shaped eyes, thin torso, and spindly arms and.
Speaker 4: Legs like spin. These guys are the tall whites. I really like that amage.
Speaker 5: They look like they could fuck up someone in the m m A think.
Speaker 6: Yeah, they're weight class like I bet they're muscle mass to weight is like fucked. I bet they could bench like three hundred, but they only weigh like a hundred, so a car.
Speaker 5: He's only got three fingers for which ones? I guess thumb is the finger?
Speaker 4: This is Oh, this could be what This is an example of one of their hands, but also.
Speaker 6: That's not what the hand was. Go back, go to that and now go look at his hand again. He's got a thumb and three fingers. Now that picture showed four fingers and no thumb.
Speaker 7: This might be I'm pretty sure this is from the this is from the gray alien research.
Speaker 6: Everyone's to fucking it up all the contradiction.
Speaker 7: These are actual depictions of people that have claimed to have seen them and what they saw. These are like tryings of people's interpretation because, like I said, there is many different types of grays, just as there's different types of humans. That our DNA has been crossbread and that's why you have white, black, Hispanic, Asian.
Speaker 4: All this different stuff is because we have a little bit of a little bit of different alien DNA isn't us.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: A classic description is by Travis Walton, which eventually will be an episode, who had an abduction experience with the grays. They were very short, shorter than five feet. They had very large, bald heads, no hair, Their heads were domed, very large, and they look like fetuses. They had no eyebrows, no eyelashes. They're actually all the uh.
Speaker 5: How do they keep all the dandrifh out of their eyes?
Speaker 7: They're actually all the aborted fetuses from this planet.
Speaker 4: And then they grow in all.
Speaker 5: The prom night dumpster babies.
Speaker 4: Such a stupid they're all there, they're colored back.
Speaker 5: They throw a big party and they hate prom. I want to make a movie now so that the babies grew up and they hate prom. They just go shoot up every prom because they are pissed.
Speaker 7: There's there's stuff in the works with my Buddy Brett. I was talking about about a movie, No we want it. Who might film a short film about like a dark comedy film kind of thing on his property and he wants to he wants to meet the billy.
Speaker 4: He's like, he's like, I think.
Speaker 5: He's like billy. He's like, I think I'm a property now.
Speaker 7: He thinks you guys would get along, and he's kind of would be. He's gonna be on the show randomly. We actually I would love you to come out there sometime to his property.
Speaker 4: It's pretty cool. He's got like the nice life.
Speaker 5: It just sounds like I'm gonna die.
Speaker 6: I want to meet the billy come to my property, and I'm good, but I'm gonna stay home and wave to you from the street.
Speaker 5: I'm not coming in.
Speaker 7: It's like they got chickens there in the middle of like nowhere in farmland, and his his.
Speaker 5: Fucking exactly the I doing. But it actually sounds we've.
Speaker 7: Been we've been filming at his bar. He has a legit bar, so I'll show you later. And we've been filming at his bar. So it's been kind of fun. So he'd eventually like to come there, but it's an inner kIPS, So it's gonna be a drive for you, but it'll have to weld the planet.
Speaker 6: One's not that bad. That's only what like forty minutes, forty five minutes. It's only twenty minutes from here, yeah, forty five to fifty minutes.
Speaker 4: So it would be fun. He wants to meet you, and.
Speaker 5: I drive further to get to your fucking house.
Speaker 7: No, we've done We've done two episodes so far. One might be actually three, incounting we didn't. One called Strange Stogies, which is going to be a new thing for the Patreon Weird Stoves, Strange Stogies where we smoke cigars and me, me, Brett and Sawar, the two dudes and work.
Speaker 4: They're funny dudes.
Speaker 7: They're religious and I'm not at all, so it's it's kind of a funny dynamic. And then so we talked about everything from werewolfs to to like weird cryptids and stuff just for fun, bringing up articles and shit. So there's a plan where we'd like to all do a thing together and then you'll be able to meet Brett and bring bring it in man.
Speaker 5: Plans for Strange brew I sound. I don't care. It sounds like I'm being murdered. I'd be that's straight up, like, do you want some candy, little boy at I like, you might be murdered, but but you got you got snickers. I'll come in for a snickers. Yes, you know.
Speaker 6: I'd be so fucking easy to adopt. Abduct I actually adopt. This is like that too. Anyone want me any of my bills paid? Come pay my bills for me.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: So they had large, creepy eyes, enormous, almost all brown without much white in them. The creepiest thing about them were those eyes. Oh man, those eyes.
Speaker 4: They just stared through me.
Speaker 7: Many researchers agree that the Grays are deeply involved in the development of the human hybrid gray alien race, or the hybrid human gray alien race, that gray race that would be a suitable vehicle for the next step in human evolution. And if people don't remember, they can go back and listen to our Alien Hybrid Community episode where we talked about how women thought that they had sex with aliens and had babies with them.
Speaker 4: Do you remember that one?
Speaker 5: See that?
Speaker 6: And I'm going to go back to my same point too, And I hope my girlfriend's still watching. Because women think things but they're they're dumb.
Speaker 9: What do you think tap water is? It's a gay bomb, baby, according to I'm going to get to the Colonel Corso, Kurl Corso.
Speaker 7: The Grays were involved in the agreements with Eisenhower administration and the military officials saw as a form of negotiation surrender, where the Grays gained permission for abducting civilians and expanding their biological programs. And it's very funny because Eisenhower people do credit him for warning about the military industrial complex.
Speaker 4: Always nice, that's fucking funny. He is up there smoking his joint, fucking I have a good snuff.
Speaker 5: That with that fucking that photo of fucking five years ago. You remember, do you remember?
Speaker 4: I think so?
Speaker 5: You remember when they were in so many Mexicans? So, yeah, I did a I must have been out of my fucking tree, to be honest.
Speaker 6: I think I was talking to that thing for like a solid three minutes.
Speaker 4: Oh, I kind of remember that.
Speaker 5: Oh we've got a message already, here we go.
Speaker 7: The Grays were a very active in human abductions, genetic experiments, monitoring humans through implants, mind control, programming and cloning, and creation.
Speaker 4: Of hybrid humans. When are you're living in your own head over there.
Speaker 7: These contribute to the system systematic global problems such as human uh, humans being traumatized by abduction experience, genetically modified humans, implanting and monitoring humans, and an overpassive population due to hypnotic mind control and programming. So the reason that everyone is so docile and doesn't care that eight eighty five thousand children went missing at the border, or that you know, we haven't seen the Jeffrey Epstein client list is because the Grays are using mind control on us to make it and program us to forget about these serious issues they are facing our world.
Speaker 4: They're they're they're in.
Speaker 7: They're monitoring humans and implanting us with certain micro chips and some like that.
Speaker 5: Too, to micro No one's given me one. You have one? No, I want one that like makes me do cool stuff, do cool stuff. I want to do cool stuff.
Speaker 7: There there is a guy who knows this whole sedd of truth. But he said, when the five G gets flicked on, actually gets turned on, this is not my uh, this is not my theory or thought that supposedly that it will it will turn everyone that got the the the jabadabadoo into a fucking zombie and zombie apocalypse and ship.
Speaker 6: You know what, Hell, all of a sudden anyways, hell fucking if you want to think about it, Okay, a zombie apocalypse happens right now. Honestly, what side do you really want to be on?
Speaker 4: I'm gonna survive.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, here's the thing.
Speaker 6: Do you now want to live your life in constant fucking fear? Back into a corner with a fucking shotgun, going, my god, my god, my god.
Speaker 5: You just want to be a zombie?
Speaker 6: I'm like, you know what, honestly, that sounds that sounds like a much less carefree, care free life to kind of just be.
Speaker 5: Like it's already done. I don't I can't deal with that burden. I'd go, bald. Do you have any idea what I'd look like? Bald? You know this is I don't want to do that.
Speaker 4: This is what you're gonna look like.
Speaker 5: I'd rather just be a fucking zombie. You know what, though, honestly, I will give you.
Speaker 6: Out of all conspiracies ever, the one I am most suss about is that Viji ship. It's those fucking towers did appear out of goddamn everywhere dude. The only the only usually I'd just be like, okay, well I didn't see the main construction, but like, the the only reason, like I even have a strong opinion about this in general is at the time when all that shit was happening, I didn't have a car. I walked to work every single day, so I took the exact same path to work every day. I left work at two am. I swear to fucking God, this thing wasn't there. I showed up at ten am the next day, So within like seven hours, this whole fucking tower was just like right, Okay, granted maybe I missed it, but it was like every.
Speaker 7: Day I noticed in Branford that they appeared out of everywhere and yeah, in the city, And.
Speaker 5: Like, I get that though too.
Speaker 6: Let's say it takes fuck, what's a reasonable amount of time to put up a tower like that?
Speaker 5: Five days?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is that a reasonable amount of time too?
Speaker 4: Like three four, five?
Speaker 5: Okay, to say you weren't around that area for five days while the construction was happening, Okay, that's probably that's probably realistic in ninety nine percent in the time, But this one particular one fucked me up because it was right there, Like there's no fucking way I missed.
Speaker 7: There's something that I don't want to say more, or this might be taken off YouTube because they don't like when people talk about that stuff, I guess for some fucking reason, which yeah, David, I got taken off YouTube for talking about that ship. And it makes me kind of suspect of like why when when they silence and censor people, Like what Tom McDonald says is conspiracy theories are just the truth that scares the hell out of the nation, so they censor it so people don't realize the truth.
Speaker 4: And it supposed to be.
Speaker 7: Like there's people that it was in the military before it came to the civil population, like to civilians, and they said, like military insiders whistleblowers have said that it causes irreversible damage to like your DNA and shit if you're do close to it. They had to wear like proper like uniforms and stuff to like, so they did were radiated. Their bodies didn't get it like radiation poisoning and stuff like that.
Speaker 4: That's like if they're touching it different like the record at the bottom, and she usually open not saying should do it, but there's like you know, you just get a little wires like snip it down, you know.
Speaker 5: Reception. Yeah, but I'm good. I need to live, I need a pitch.
Speaker 7: I have my own old SIM cards, so I'm still running on four G baby, because you need the new SIN card to go.
Speaker 4: With the vice. Yeah, is that a thing?
Speaker 7: Yeah, fucking smart bro using my noggin. So I didn't want to get a new sync.
Speaker 5: Is that why I can never get a hold of you when I call you?
Speaker 7: No, that's just because my reception reception, Yeah, that's right. Sure, the Tall Grays. Let's talk about the Tall Grays. Eventually, eventually we will do a whole episode, maybe on five G four like bitch you rumble and then the audio floor.
Speaker 5: I still think that guy could fox someone up in the MMA ring.
Speaker 4: Okay, looks like he's saying on the table it.
Speaker 5: Does, Oh my god, it's perfect. He's stepping right on me Bob's beer. He's crushing that ship.
Speaker 7: The second prominent race in this group of extraterrestrials are the tall Grays, described by Robert Dean as a.
Speaker 5: Very large group.
Speaker 7: I say there large, like we're like sixty eight maybe sometimes nine feet tall. There were humanoids to eight to nine. Yes, just like humans have. We have different heights.
Speaker 4: You know, we know people.
Speaker 5: But why why are you calling? Oh, it's because you're four to eleven sorry, six feet tall to you? Tom?
Speaker 8: Is that?
Speaker 5: What is that? What we're getting mad here? Is that why you're upset?
Speaker 4: Well that we guys dress up like I'll be a short grain and you can be a tall for an episode. But they were very pale, very white, didn't have any hair on their bodies at all, like Billy. Tall grays are described to originally.
Speaker 6: I had nipple hair. Fuck off, Yes, there's four, I've counted.
Speaker 4: Tall grays are described as to originate from Oryan constellation. According to doctor Arthur Horn.
Speaker 7: Play overseeing roles uh and the short grays also so the short grays are the are overseen within their own ranks by the taller seven to eight foot tall grays kind of like they just do the biddings of the big boys of these guys.
Speaker 4: You know, I'm a reptilian noble.
Speaker 5: I got I got it, society, I get it. And it's just hard.
Speaker 4: Do you know?
Speaker 5: Have you already carried this burden on your back before it? Or's just like backs sor I'm carrying all your fucking weight.
Speaker 4: We're gonna duck Billy. But and and that's what I'm saying. So who who knows?
Speaker 7: Because there's obviously other theories about the reptilities that we'll get to. But the short grays are overseeing in our own ranks by the taller grays. These grays are ones that actually carry out diplomatic missions, such as secret negotiations treaties with heads of human governments. As mentioned, the grays in general are small, three to five foot Grays in particular have been linked to mercenaries. I'm a fucking mercenary if I'm fucking short, Gray, Bro, I got my fucking gunpacked.
Speaker 4: I'm ready to go. I'll show you the peer PIO laser.
Speaker 5: Tall grads are gonna kick your ass.
Speaker 9: You don't can use mind control, Can use it, Bro, You're gonna get cancer and you're gonna die.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, it's fine.
Speaker 7: Confirmation of the diplomatic role played by the tall Grays comes from none other than will Young Cooper, which, well.
Speaker 5: Eventually, smart man, he's pretty close to me.
Speaker 7: Will eventually be an episode about William Cooper down the road.
Speaker 4: He is the one that will behold the pale horse.
Speaker 7: So former Navy intelligence advice or who claims he saw classified documents where the tall Grays did negotia. Uh, they did have a negotiation agreements with Eisenhower administration.
Speaker 6: Was it a handshake you think or was it like a blood pack? I got to think they the.
Speaker 4: Blood shake Eisenhower had to fuck do you think they docked? They docked from penises. Bro They could probably make one. They don't know the tall Grays.
Speaker 7: The tall Grays might have as we don't know, because the short Grays are the ones that are supposed to be an animatronic hive minds, like robotic androids.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're like androids. They'll think the same.
Speaker 7: They're not really sension in the way that like they they they can think for themselves, but they also more or less think all together. Uh in unison right, just like yeah, and yeah, this is what they want us to become. We'll be into your fifteen minute cities and if you do anything wrong, we're gonna lock you down.
Speaker 5: So it is weird because I want to talk about getting taken off YouTube D.
Speaker 4: The fucking allergies go yell at trees, No trees make us survive trees make me die. Oh takes many catch you back to the earth.
Speaker 5: Mushrooms are not going to fix my allergies. They may, I don't believe you.
Speaker 4: They may. You never know. Man.
Speaker 7: Later in nineteen fifty four, the Race of large Noses Great Aliens.
Speaker 5: Oh there's me. Why why are all of these me?
Speaker 4: Okay? I was doing this research.
Speaker 7: Of course, used babubly, a tech of Palladians for this ship. And I honestly I was reading through this, I didn't even notice that the said large nose grays I've never in my history of researching aliens ever have.
Speaker 4: Maybe it's these guys, those.
Speaker 5: Are those are those are small noses?
Speaker 4: They mostly suppose we don't have noses.
Speaker 5: Oh maybe it's because they have any nose. It's considered large to them. Oh I can because they have like no nose. No, two inches goes a long way, buddy, Yeah, I bet it does. It does, And so that's weird.
Speaker 4: The large nose sounds a little large?
Speaker 6: Uh can you get rid of that one? Just covering me up at this point? There you go, move over, you get covered.
Speaker 4: So uh uh yeah.
Speaker 7: So there's supposed to be the which we have been orbiting Earth landed at the Holloman Air Force Base.
Speaker 4: Basic agreement was reached.
Speaker 7: And it like Eisenhower is the one that warned about the industrial complex and the military industrial complex, of the military getting too powerful and using technology against essentially the citizens, and a warning of where this could go.
Speaker 4: And people think it's because he knew because.
Speaker 7: He agreed to the treaties that was going on, because they were pressured to be like, we'll give you technology if if we can, if we can take your take some humans, you know, it's like a probe up their ass, you know, clone them, genetically modify them, do experiments on them, and they're like sure, and so they treat the ideas that trade technology for humans and probably children. Yeahocates, the reptilians love that shit.
Speaker 5: Well it is. It's the story you always tell, right, what's it?
Speaker 4: People missing a year?
Speaker 7: Yeah, eighty five thousand children went missing at the border. I want to keep getting that said this fucking like three times at this point on these episodes.
Speaker 5: It's a lot of kids.
Speaker 7: It's a lot of kids that just disappeared, and nobody in the government is like some one of.
Speaker 4: A governor.
Speaker 7: I can't remember some governor or something like that. Was like he's like what, that's not true. He's like no, and they're interviewing him, like no, that that actually happened, and he was like, where's the doctor.
Speaker 4: He's like, they know this happened.
Speaker 7: He's like, you, guys, because all the immigrants are flooding into the border of the United States to collapse the country all part of Agenda twenty thirty and couldn't collapse the entire fucking country. Just wait, everything's coming and now because they're getting desperate, they're getting so desperate. So then like they were supposed to be keeping track of all these people coming in or at least trying to, and they lost track of eighty five thousand children. That is fucking astronomically crazy in a world we live.
Speaker 5: In so slippery.
Speaker 7: Yeah, they are there, you know, with the lack of wall that Trump wanted to build your house, Yeah, exactly. The readis to identify themselves. Well, somebody would that that was wearing it. This is funny. Someone was wearing a Biden shirt. This is like a joke almost where they obviously knew of this guy that he really liked Biden and was wearing like Biden twenty twenty four, and then so this guy come up.
Speaker 4: He's like, do you agree with immigration.
Speaker 7: He's like, yeah, we need like immigrants and stuff like that, like I think it's good to keep the borders more or less open.
Speaker 4: Let them come over and work here.
Speaker 7: And then the guy's like, why I found these guys at home depot and he brings them like three Mexican dudes, and he's like, they need a place to stay, they need some work. He's like, so they can stay here, right, and he's like no, and he's like, well you said that you wanted him a I think it's good that they're here, and you know, we think we should be helping them. So he's like, come on, like let them in your home. And he's like, no, I don't want to do that. I don't know these guys. And he's like exactly, like.
Speaker 6: To be fair, I wouldn't let white people in my home. Yeah, like nobody comes in my home. That's different my country and my home.
Speaker 7: That Insupposedly, when you come into the country, you should be vetted and stuff like that. And then there's this is another episode for an other time, but then they claim like, oh, you were colonizers and you know, we destroyed the indigenous land and yeah that's true to an extent. But no one today that is living is colonized shit other than the government.
Speaker 4: So like, nobody living.
Speaker 7: No, none of my ancestors are ever connected to slavery or colonization or anything. So everyone like making that remark. It's like, all right, we're gonna go back to Egyptian times and be like they enslaved the Jewish people and it's just like make this out ray. I'll we'll have a protest about that. You know, we'll go back thousands of years and make that point. You know, it's like how far are we gonna do this in two hundred years and be like you guys like destroyed all the indigenous land.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, ship, that's what happened. And it was the Spaniards. Okay, it was my fault.
Speaker 5: Blame the spand no they're fine, nothing wrong. Uh they did nothing wrong.
Speaker 7: So uh this was Gonnas like super offensive. I want this race identified themselves as originating from a planet around a red star in the constellation of a Ryon, which is called uh beetlegeis yeah, yeah, it is weird.
Speaker 4: It is like beetlejuice beetle Geist.
Speaker 7: They stated that their planet was dying and that some unknown future time there would be no longer be able to survive there. It's either it's like Battlegeist or be it be beetle Geist. It's actually like a real constellation that they didn't name that way, which is The meeting at Holloman Air Force Base in New Mexico has reportedly been the site of a subsequent extraterrestial meetings with the Tall Raise in nineteen seventy two to nineteen seventy three. For example, UH, the producers Robert Emerger E nigger, Oh yo.
Speaker 4: Watch your fucking that's how it spelled.
Speaker 5: Watch yourself.
Speaker 10: M oh.
Speaker 5: You pronounced this?
Speaker 7: Pronouns its Robert m say it Amer.
Speaker 4: And Alan Sandler. That's so close to Adam Sandler.
Speaker 5: I don't know if I'm right. I just did whatever way. It wasn't that way.
Speaker 7: Alan Sandler, Adam Sandler's brother, had allegedly been offered and witnessed UH an actual Air Force footage of the meeting involving the Tall Grays that occurred at the Holloman Air Force Base in nineteen seventy one. It could be it could be interfered that the tall gray race is a hybrids. Oh it could It could be possible that the tall grays are actually a hybrid race, represent a fusion of human in the short gray biological matter, and it made the better kind of thing. The tall grays represents a working model of how human and gray biological material can be combined.
Speaker 5: I like it. It's like when you take a Mexican and a Canadian and you have a child, they're they're literally unstoptable. Yeah, that child is like a beast.
Speaker 4: Is that you're talking about yourself?
Speaker 5: Oh that is me, isn't it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's right, But like anybody else like that? Yeah, like you're just better than everybody else.
Speaker 7: I would love for Billy to actually learn Spanish so we could actually hang out with this people, you know, and we could actually have a foreigner on this show.
Speaker 5: You go talk to my fucking mom about that.
Speaker 4: Why didn't she teach you? I've told you this, She beat you with the book.
Speaker 5: Her fucking words.
Speaker 6: Man, And every every fucking person from Mexico or a savage or anywhere like that that I've ever told this to has said the exact same thing, where they start laughing when I tell them the story and they go, yeah, that makes sense. My mom verbatim goes, I am not going to teach you because anything, because I like to talk about you in front of you, and I don't want you to know, which is the reason I don't know another language.
Speaker 4: What did she teach?
Speaker 5: Thank you? Anything?
Speaker 4: Did you get taught anything in your life?
Speaker 6: I got taught on My mom thinks dinosaurs still exists.
Speaker 7: We know that the reptilians, man, they're still around, so so who knows. But there's all these different theories that they're most involved.
Speaker 4: I supposed to be.
Speaker 7: The tall Grays are like maybe human combined with the grays biological matter how much they love experiments therefore play a little role in assisting the short grays interacting with humanity.
Speaker 5: They are most looks like he's gonna fuck me in the ass.
Speaker 6: Yeah, he looks very He's like, yeah, pulled any no right now now anyways, carry on.
Speaker 5: Sorry.
Speaker 7: They're they're mostly involved in the genetic experiments creating hybrid human gray race, mind control, and diplomatic agreements with this shadow government. Global problems that are influenced by the tall Grays include genetically modified humans, implants from moditoring humans and moditoring humans, monitoring humans and over overly passive population do with the hypnotic shit, influence over elite decision makers, and infiltration of national security agencies.
Speaker 4: Infiltration, Yes, we know that, we don't know like that matting.
Speaker 7: The CIA is literally one of the most corrupted corporations. We're seeing more and more proof of that every day every day. Just like when our politicians try to claim that Russia had anything to do with the Freedom Convoy and then they openly stay in Parliament even though it's been proved false. We live in a weird world where like they try to gaslight the whole population to believe literally literal nonsense.
Speaker 4: Okay, literal nonsense.
Speaker 6: So you gotta, you gotta are gonna take you on a quick, quick journey through my mind. Here the second you said C I A, I tried so fucking hard to come up with like a witty acronym, and all I got is chlamydia in ass. I was trying so hard to like figure out something good quick there, and that that's that's what came up.
Speaker 5: Also, some hit some of you don't what about the FBI, Well, that's the Federal.
Speaker 6: Booby Inspector like that one's tried and sure you can't. You can't get rid of that.
Speaker 7: And I probably at one point did have one of the shirts that you get from like a fair where it said that for sure. So the Zeta particular Grays aka the Zeta Gray will be an episode on its own in the future.
Speaker 6: But so college fucking gray, yeah, Betada, yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we like two drug women and then yeah, yeah.
Speaker 5: No fucking ship.
Speaker 4: You know the basics, you know, the basis.
Speaker 5: Was a mister I think Turner was the last name. The swimmer.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, yeah, I know. We discussed this, but they happens so often. Specific skin tones variations seems to be widespread, with skin colors ranging from bluish gray to to to beige to tan to brown and.
Speaker 5: Maybe maybe they're maybe they have different sides of the sun too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, there are other factors which appear to you think they enslave each other, probably just like we do, but they're probably way more advanced than that.
Speaker 7: You think, well, they were their slaves or like the idea is the there's there is an idea. Well, I think we get to a little bit is the they reptilians created them to be the interfaces that I've said before, where they use them to do the abductions because the Reptilians don't want to get their hands dirty.
Speaker 4: And then there is a faction.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's the factions of the Grays that don't like that and are going against the Reptilians. And that's why there's people that claim that some Gray aliens are good, some are bad. Some are trying to help Himani, some are trying to enslave commanity. Same are supposed to were Utilians living in Holloworth or at least in the inner cavern cavern systems of the earth.
Speaker 6: Like how this Many people got conversations with them to know if they're good or best. Centuries bro the conversation, he's like he was a good guy. He actually, well, you know what that difference is. It's the they all got probed. But it was the difference of people that liked it or didn't. Yeah, I've told you what Pendan is right, Yes, And the people that did like it, they came down they're like those are great guys, like they actually want to help us. It's because but he got off on it, like and he enjoyed it. And then the people that didn't enjoy it. They're like, who the fuck just did this to me? These are horrible people.
Speaker 7: Try to remember the episode where you're like, why can't they jerk me off to take my sperm?
Speaker 4: He's like, I don't want a needle in my nuts.
Speaker 7: He just like, at least make me happy if you're gonna make me, if you're gonna take my sperm for me, I wish I could.
Speaker 4: It's on the trailer for the episodes or for the show on Spotify.
Speaker 5: I don't even remember.
Speaker 7: I'm sure there's a lot of things we don't remember saying, and it's out there, so there. There's obviously different factors of which there's skin appears to affect the skin color. One of them is the state of being like maybe like their their general health of the entity. Skin color is known to change after they consume nourishment.
Speaker 4: Nourishment nine. I think they sound like, can you give me a great alien voice? But they speak English.
Speaker 5: No, you did, you did a good job. You did find you can do what.
Speaker 4: I'm gonna pressure your peer.
Speaker 5: Pressure a great alien but he can speak English. Like see that they're robotics.
Speaker 7: Thinking about the robotic, right, they're like animatronic like androids.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I didn't have enough time in the mirror in front of this to pull this off on Mike.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm good with your with yours. You did a great job.
Speaker 8: I'm not just.
Speaker 4: I don't know. I don't trust you to click anything.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm going to I forgot.
Speaker 4: There's no reproductive organs reassessments.
Speaker 7: There's no reproductive organs a reproductive capability with the clone species. The larger grays apparently have some vegtual reproduction capabilities, and some of the hybrid species that have been crossbeded with the reptilian species have full reproductive capabilities. The brain capacity is estimated to be twenty five hundred to thirty five hundred cc cranial capacity compared to the thirteen hundred that's what CC means. I had to look up that up and then card. Yeah, compared to are thirteen hundred c c for the average human brain. Due to the cloning process, then neutral. The neural matter is artificially grown in grown brain matter, and the grays have known technology that enables them to insert memory patterns and consciousness into clones in any matter or pattern they wish, so they can make you believe and think what ever, and have memories of things like, you know, maybe very dirty things, Okay, you know, like you know, it's like, oh, you find it's attractive. You had a you had a wet dream about a tall gray creature with big bug eye.
Speaker 6: That's never had a fucking wet dream in my life. Really, y'all are living on cloud nine. That has never happened to me. I have never once experienced that in my entire fucking life. I was like, fair, I don't dream that often.
Speaker 4: But you know, I know what they say, but people I don't dream.
Speaker 5: It's before he went to bed.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the more you dream, the more intelligent you supposed to be are, and the more you have connection to.
Speaker 5: I love how that's what you took from that, But no, you.
Speaker 7: Can look it up and supposed to I mean, there's there's obviously the theories of that. It means you're more psychically connected to the outside realms of reality, which I feel like if I don't know, I don't know, I'm not reincarnate back here, but I think you're gonna You're gonna be here for a while.
Speaker 5: That's cool.
Speaker 7: You're gonna come back as a fucking Pakistani ship. Piece of shit a toilet next time.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I thought that that was super racist. I do my racism, and just that was just me.
Speaker 1: I called you.
Speaker 4: I called you.
Speaker 7: I said you were gonna be be a piece of poop and a Pakistani toilet.
Speaker 6: All I thought you said, I was a Pakistanian like a piece of shit, I just said, And I was like, that's gonna.
Speaker 4: Come back as a piece of corn in a Pakistan's guy's poop.
Speaker 5: That's that sounds like a very short lived life.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I know, because technically their spirits.
Speaker 5: And everything, I'm fine with it. I'm good the grace.
Speaker 4: Okay, let's just do this. I might need to edit that. I don't put it on the patron.
Speaker 7: The gray aliens consume nourishment through the process of absorbing through their skin, so they like have a have a bath, and some like the fruit loops and they sell it on only fans. Oh dude, it's crazy what our world is coming to.
Speaker 5: I want to do that. You think I could do that? Getting one by.
Speaker 7: I made a joke to a buddy at work, how we were talking the one day about like them selling pepe underwear and like vending store machines in like Japan, Well, how would you were, like, how uh, how would they know if it was a girl?
Speaker 4: He's like, couldn't.
Speaker 7: I was were on wear for a week and it's like suit in the salad, like it was a woman's vagina. And then there were some people that would probably believe it if I just.
Speaker 5: I'm not getting into that was a quick We're done.
Speaker 7: We're live in a culture now where we're actually advocating for women to prostitute themselves online. So fucking happy wife, happy life, No, because you won't know, you won't actually be a wife because you subjected yourself to being a or I think grace consume nurshments.
Speaker 4: Absorbing through the skin, So I don't know how that would work.
Speaker 7: But the process of cording to abductees, your witnesses evolves spreading biological slurry mixture that has been mixed with hydrogen peroxide, which auction oxygen.
Speaker 4: Okay, say this word, what do we breathe?
Speaker 7: Oxygen oxygenates the slurry oxygenates that's a hard word to say, slurry and eliminates bacteria onto their skin.
Speaker 5: Very weird.
Speaker 7: It's weird that if this is made up yeah, with other nutrients to like clean out their skin. But I don't know how it's fucking know.
Speaker 5: That they consume nourishment that's like drinking hydro hydroproxy but they're they're aliens, bro and uh waste products. That sounds like a fucking fun high. You just not just live just down a bottle of peroxide.
Speaker 4: You through your skin with others with a biological slurry mixture. And maybe.
Speaker 7: Maybe it's so they can exist in this reality using that type of because I don't think on their I just don't think another dimension. They would necessarily need that, and their waste products are then excreted back through the skin. So somehow when they when they when they poopoo or peepee, which they would, it wouldn't be the same as how we peep and poopoo, but it would be like that they it like somehow comes to the skin like you're just like you're like a reptileys beside your buddy and be like, what's what's wrong with fucking beetle boop? I don't know their fucking names, A beat, fucking galactus, fucking whatever. And then like you're sitting there ask like what's going on?
Speaker 5: Man?
Speaker 4: It's like just give you a second, you're taking a poop aget it. It's like ad stinks.
Speaker 8: It's like this.
Speaker 4: You will see this like fumes coming from his body as he's like excreting all this ship in his body.
Speaker 5: You could just do that airborne.
Speaker 4: Comes out of skin or it just like leaks.
Speaker 5: That's like the ultimate oven like pull.
Speaker 4: Just like you're hanging out with a great alien. You know, I sitting on your couch.
Speaker 6: It is no actual like if there's no mess, that's perfect. It's like a fart, but like times time.
Speaker 7: But if it's a best she hanging out with the gray, you're smoking weed and you think it's the coolest experience ever.
Speaker 4: You're like, wow, man, I made a friend with a gray alien.
Speaker 7: So many abductees have known that the Grays have a distinct series of odors. Many appear to be similar to weird cinnamon smell or methanol.
Speaker 5: Those are two very different smells.
Speaker 4: Like what their side their religion, as it were, is science.
Speaker 7: They appear to divide themselves into physical, spiritual, and sociological fucking fucking objects in terms of the planets they invade and dominate as they dominate Earth for thousands of years. Their basic game appears to use nullification and domination to control the leaders of various targeted civilizations. They accomplish this by taking out the leaders and replacing them withentities they can control.
Speaker 4: The planet is somewhere Earth. Let's say about Earth.
Speaker 7: Okay, This planet is somewhat unique in that it has a broad spectrum of entities existing on many different density levels. Aliens who have the motivation motivation for conquering a plant such as Earth locate beings who vibrate in the residency, which their vibrational frequency is, which is one of the negative level of spirituality. So they take hold of people that are greedy, narcissistic psychopaths, like the people.
Speaker 4: In our governments.
Speaker 5: And I don't want to be used.
Speaker 4: You have you you you vibrate on a low negative spiritual level.
Speaker 6: Oh never mind, I'm greedy, narcissistic and a sociopath. But I'm very happy. If that's a.
Speaker 5: Sound insane.
Speaker 7: The so and the people in the Gray's influence are commonly told that they are elite or the chosen ones that will rule. This kind of sounds a little bit legit. Earth is not under the vested control of any major group of aliens. Despite the Grays, but is being victimized by a number of vested interest groups. Things are only peaceful and calm when somebody is an absolute control, which makes me think of how the planet is set up.
Speaker 4: It's kind of interesting the function of the elite.
Speaker 7: I look at the elite humans right as far as the Grays are concerned, are disseminated portions of the human population so that they kind of remain easily in control because they're not like these people that lack empathy and don't care about their fellow human and exist on these low vibration frequencies. Hitler is a prime example that they controlled and puppeted him and used him to uh, you know, start World War two.
Speaker 5: To fund out.
Speaker 4: Reserve.
Speaker 5: It wasn't the fact that Hitler really wanted to get the Jews money.
Speaker 4: He had a meeting with these guys.
Speaker 6: Dude, he did and he got denied and then he got all mad and he started killing people.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's he he pleaded with them. This guy went out and he's like please, He's like I need some money, I need to do this, and they go stupid no, and then he's like, I'm right the power and kill you.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So the social Well wait, actually, wait a minute, sorry, it's been a long time to study that. So didn't he go to them after again when he wanted their money to try to overtake Hillar, So after he was already in power, he tried to get the Jews to back him financially to spread to Uh.
Speaker 4: I think there's something We're not gonna get into that because.
Speaker 6: There's gonna be well, no, he did, though, that's just history, right, Like I am I mistaken here. He tried to get he tried to get their money to spread his his rain terror and they.
Speaker 5: Basically said no. And that's kind of when the Jew killing started.
Speaker 4: There's there is parts of that that is true.
Speaker 7: Yeah, we're not going to say too much about that because that dives into a very deep whole of conspiracy.
Speaker 10: But what it was just.
Speaker 7: That both sides funded him and the Rothschilds were behind all major world wars and to transfer the wealth into their pockets and the elites pockets.
Speaker 4: It's a factual thing.
Speaker 7: It's very easy to actually find the evidence of this and that they were like and at the Federal Reserve. After World War Two, they took all the goal from all other countries like we'll keep it safe over here in the Federal Reserve, and the United States became a superpower.
Speaker 4: All facts.
Speaker 7: So, the social structure of the different gray species, and I guess the different gray specimens the species seems to be geared around their group memory complex. I guess like a hive mind update. Abductees often relate that when they are in the midst of the group of aliens, they all seem to respond together. It's it's like gas mask and they all like unison, like fun stuff to one degree or another. When one of them respond and like yes, Like there's like a hundred of them and they just like one, it's all delayed by one second. So it's like and finally one guy in the back, it's like why he's like yes, It's like sorry, that's Gregg.
Speaker 4: He's the inbred one.
Speaker 7: The main operative in their social uh structure is obedience and duty, and it has become apparent that they are there's definitely higherarchies which in their social structure, which which provide for each entity having specific duties to perform. You clean up the goop after the reptilians have left a mess, after they anally raped the women of Earth.
Speaker 4: You know, because they're like anal for some reason.
Speaker 7: No, I want to get up you like atal you're gonna have the kawaka because I feel like it's a I feel like the I feel like they there's some, there's some.
Speaker 4: There's some fucking people.
Speaker 7: I've heard some ship about the rept It's it's like a penis that comes out of your body.
Speaker 4: It's like a birds have I think a quaco kloikochloaco.
Speaker 5: So it's like it's inside and it comes.
Speaker 4: Out of this like orifice thing.
Speaker 7: And I suppose we want to have if you go back to the reptilian episode, we talked about this, and there's people there was women that write about supposed to be having an abduction encounter or or an experience in their bedroom from a reptilian, and they claim that the reptilians are hung.
Speaker 4: There's I remember, I don't know if it's David, I can be weird of it.
Speaker 7: David, I talk about this, but I remember on Coast to Coast or some sort of Project Camelot, one of these old like kind of conspiracy radio stations I've excested for a while, and they some moment was really seemed to enjoy herself and if you want to go back, which I wish we would have filmed that episode would have been a lot of fun. But yeah, I go back and listen to the Sexual Alien Encounters episode.
Speaker 4: That was a lot of fun.
Speaker 7: So one biplid of their social memory complex is that any decision that they make takes a while to make, since none of the clones seemed to have the inatebility to act independently or other their clone of the other clone species, so the social structure has no room for surprises, and best laid out plans of mice and men can totally be wrecked if it comes in contact with anything from the outside of the operational context.
Speaker 4: So if one guy's like, but wait, I got a better idea, they're like now, and they're like.
Speaker 5: Freak out.
Speaker 4: They they can't, which is very funny.
Speaker 5: They can't.
Speaker 7: They have to work all in unison, and if one thing gets out of like if he's like, well what if we do it's this way, and they're all.
Speaker 4: Like shut up, shut up, shut up.
Speaker 7: They all fucking all hundreds of them telling them shut up, and it's like one outlier that kind of hit. Then yeah, they're just like anyone that kind of speaks out like Wow, this is how we gotta do it. And then they're like oh, because they all feel it, because they're all like clones. I'll think the same.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: The presence of the Grays is not a new phenomenon.
Speaker 7: This is sufficient evidence to show that Palladians force them off the planet around ten fifty one a d.
Speaker 5: But they have returned. They have returned.
Speaker 4: Nice.
Speaker 5: I was so awfully specific for the word around being before that around ten fifty one.
Speaker 7: Reactions between any two species on different levels can be viewed as some sort of context or game. All games vary in goal and purpose. The Grays are playing a game with us, the game of the Master and slaves. Humans are the slave and the Grays are the players, and the humans are the pieces. In order to become a true player and leave the playing fields, and I kind of believe this in some regard of how our universe or this reality might operate, is in order for you to become a true player of this game, like it is literally a video game, humans.
Speaker 4: Must learn the rules of the game.
Speaker 7: They must learn all the hidden rules, rules that the Grays keep hidden from the other players.
Speaker 4: That I was desrving the game.
Speaker 7: So it's like the Truman Show, where there's probably other species of beings and aliens, and maybe the insecticites or some sort of like the mantis creatures that we've talked about once. Throw back to that episode that are maybe watching over as the Grays do these experiments and you know, genetically modify us, influence our governments, all sorts of fun stuff.
Speaker 4: You must learn the rules, really, you must learn the rules.
Speaker 7: These other players refrain from direct interference, but apparently prefer to give assistance on mental levels. The exercise of domination and enslavement of planetary populations is expressed as service to self as opposed to service to others, which is interesting because when I read that, when I was researching this, I read the.
Speaker 4: Law of One, which is all that.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'll tell you about.
Speaker 7: The Lady channeled and the one thing I took from it. It's so complex, and I'm onto The second book is like that. It was about that there's certain entities and people that existed through our history, like Hitler, like Ganghis Khan, like some of these people that have that we're living in service to self, not service to others. That and this is where because the Bible teaches this shit too, where it's like you have to do wan too others as you want to be done to you, so you are like more righteous and you do more good for other people you're not like. And it's hard because we've been created and manipulated and made to be more selfish, and especially recently in our society, to be instant gratification, instant gratification with everything you want. And people can't even sit down and watch a movie anymore because they've been so brainwashed by like TikTok watching fifteen second videos.
Speaker 5: You know.
Speaker 7: So yeah, so this is all a purpose of it. And I do believe that it is inherently good to have a service to others. You know, I would like to get that level. Mushrooms is helping. But you know, everyone has their own sort of selfish, egotistical behavior, even if you try to erase the ego.
Speaker 4: If you do, if it's fort for some reason, I erase.
Speaker 7: My ego, at one point, I won't be who I am anymore because I won't be I want think like I do.
Speaker 4: You know, the ego is a big part of the human experience identifies you have us.
Speaker 5: I don't think I could possibly envision.
Speaker 8: You with an ego.
Speaker 7: I would I would be that I wouldn't walk anymore, I would float. So and creates the power for that group inherent in service to self is a rapid dissipation of power, dissipate dissipation power of the civilization due to the downwards spiraling which always is the result of the games of negativity and limitation.
Speaker 5: The Earth is somewhat sounding.
Speaker 7: Yeah, the Earth is somewhat unique, and that has a broad spectrum of beings of several density levels and race types. It inhabits inside and outside, and the atmosphere is thousands of hidden little pockets of times dream projections.
Speaker 4: So everything we think we know is most likely fake.
Speaker 7: And the process of conquering a planet involves the location of beings that vibrate in residency with the vibrational frequency, so they target certain people and and they attached themselves to beings like us that.
Speaker 5: Have a lot of serious It's just terrifying to think of that, Like anything you see is actually different though. That's a scary thought.
Speaker 4: You know, everything's a scary though.
Speaker 5: Dude.
Speaker 4: We live in a fucking world where like that.
Speaker 5: That is literally like we just mentioned earlier, that's literally the Truman Show.
Speaker 7: Yeah, and well that's the idea of like just because you can tap this, this doesn't mean it's solid because how the way they solid. Yeah yeah, yeah, Now atoms work and how they expand and stuff like that, and like the mass scientists, but it's like they are there's not as much space as we would think, and they're actually more or less hollow. So the reason why it's solid is because the atoms are slowed down to a point where it becomes a structure kind of thing. Right, So you think about another reality. You can manipulate and make these objects malleable. You can like create things some thin air because the frequency would be sped up.
Speaker 4: That's where we want to go.
Speaker 7: Everybody, everyone, keep waking up, keep not trusting your government, and we will.
Speaker 4: Get to that.
Speaker 5: I don't think that's gonna.
Speaker 4: It's gonna happen. A lot of people are talking about.
Speaker 5: I'm not saying that's not gonna happen. I'm saying that I probably already say that's not gonna happen.
Speaker 4: Anyway, I'm gonna rapture and you'll be stuck your face.
Speaker 6: You're gonna rapture. This is gonna be this is the end, and I'm gonna be Jonah Hill and fucking what's his face?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 5: Seth, not Seth, what's the Michael Sarah?
Speaker 6: Everyone else is gonna rapture and I'm gonna be giving hose juice boxes.
Speaker 7: Now you'll you'll, you'll be Michael Sierra. Where you fucking uh you get like.
Speaker 4: And then he gets the fourth cracks and he gets a light light pole through his fucking ass. Uh.
Speaker 7: These located beings that are told that the elites are the chosen ones who will conquer and lead the human race and rule the world for their gray masters, And it does sound familiar when you think about people like Klaus Schwab or our own prime minister, or if some of the people within power that are like egotistical, narcissistic psychopaths that call themselves elite want to control and dominate over a population of people.
Speaker 4: It is interesting that why that why they that way?
Speaker 7: Is it is it just because they have something neurologically wrong with their brain where they're like our a sociopath, or it is because the fucking grays are fucking taken over the planet.
Speaker 5: You know, so that's a take that that's that's hot take. We should have a hot take button.
Speaker 4: We should.
Speaker 7: I'm like one of but like it's the idea, right of like why these people the way they are? Why do we have so much evil in this world? And war and terror and money? Is not it because these people have more? Like they have so much money they'll never spend out. It's not about money, it's about control. It's about power. At that point, after money its Bill.
Speaker 4: Gates has, He's like, how old is he?
Speaker 7: Why does he want to fucking genetically modify like mosquitoes and put weird viruses in them?
Speaker 4: Why is he doing half of the things he's doing? He accordated, He they shouldn't have.
Speaker 7: He shouldn't have that much life law left on this planet, if anything at all compared to what he's done, he.
Speaker 5: Shouldn't be that old.
Speaker 7: But the thing is, these people, because the technology that's coming supposed they have been hiding and stuff like that, they think they're gonna live forever. That's where some of this conspiracy quotations is about. Is with the AI technology and the stuff that's coming down the pipeline that they probably already have, is that they know they're gonna live forever. They know they're gonna have enough technology to be able to influence and influence us and manipulat us through technology and control us with like drone planes and everything else, that we're gonna be fucking doomed if we don't rise up.
Speaker 5: Isn't actually speaking of technology, I don't know. Random came into my head.
Speaker 6: Isn't Walt Disney's supposed to be de froze like twenty forty two or something.
Speaker 7: Oh, that'd be Awest's He's coming back, man, and he's gonna be very upset that Disney made everything gay.
Speaker 4: He's gonna be mad, ready knows so often located so yeah, so they think they're going to rule the planet for the gray Masters of Often the located beings are physically taken aboard the craft and given physical examinations.
Speaker 7: They like squeeze Trudeau's tiny balls, like I don't know you, I don't know if you can be a leader, but like we'll make you on anyway. You're just gonna like a bitch to the rest of the Earth. And then so they provide these implants given an accelerate data through the accumulation method that will help them serve the grays. The function of an elite is to disseminate portions of its own race and effort to reduce populations to a manageable size magible limits. And yes, so they can be easily controlled because just like Georgia Guide is not cool, just because the Georgia Guide so said, right, you gotta keep the population under five hundred million. The Nazi juice scenario is a good example of the grays.
Speaker 5: M O, you know, so other knew some shit. Yeah, he knew some shit. He was after it. There is the opposite side of that tier.
Speaker 4: You're not going to talk about it, but there is theories.
Speaker 6: Well, no, that's the opposite side of this depopulation like really fucks over. Even though super wealthy, not like the ultra wealthy, but the super wealthy where you take away all those people, like you're kind of done.
Speaker 7: There's a population there's a depopulation agenda happening right now. And I will just say this very quickly, is I'm not conservative, I'm not anything. I would be more of an anarchist if I wish to be any political ideology. But realistically, in a hundred years, are there going to be many liberals left. If they sterilize and castrate their kids, not likely. It's going to be more conservative people that choose to have kids and not have abortions and stuff like that.
Speaker 5: So it h random question. Did Walt Disney do horn?
Speaker 4: No, he was a Nazi? Why Nazis don't do They probably do do a lot of porn. Why why do you think he did porn?
Speaker 5: I don't know. Girlvind just text me that. She's like, well, doesn't he didn't he do porn before?
Speaker 4: Did it? He was a freemason?
Speaker 6: We know that in part of like can you find she's watching anyway? Can you can you find the article for that?
Speaker 8: For me?
Speaker 5: Play?
Speaker 4: That would be very funny?
Speaker 7: And why didn't we bring it up on the there was something else that we should have brought up on the Disney episode.
Speaker 4: I was like, damn, I can we missed that? It was something good and funny and like.
Speaker 5: Maybe it was he did porn?
Speaker 4: Who knows?
Speaker 5: Do you think he was small? He's probably small, he was very angry. He's probably good.
Speaker 4: Mustache ride though, how far does that cake would always good with the Lipsmack and bro?
Speaker 5: How far does that? So?
Speaker 7: Obviously the elite, the function of the elites was to the effort to reduce the population.
Speaker 4: To a more you know, easy manageable.
Speaker 7: You know, they also control the imperial Japanese Empire and generally are generally responsible for most of the aggression between human groups on this planet. If you think about how much infighting we have, you know, they've radicalized Antifa and stuff like that to fight and enslave themselves.
Speaker 4: That's what they're literally doing.
Speaker 7: And uh, you follow my Reptilian Tom account, you'll you'll see a video soon where I call them out for being the most fascist anti fascist, which is very funny because they're like.
Speaker 6: That's let's fucking I still can't believe, Like I can't believe people still donate to like those big charities in general, Like it blows my mind.
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't even know how there is I.
Speaker 6: Figure with the percentages, but it's done. Do you know, do you know what it actually takes to label yourself nonprofit?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Do you like?
Speaker 5: What's the number?
Speaker 4: It must be It's a lot, because you have.
Speaker 5: To know it's it's a smaller number.
Speaker 4: It's saying that they give like people give to Antifa.
Speaker 5: No, no, no, no, I'm just Antifa is considered a nonprofit or organization, it's a fucking fascist. Oh no, no, no, but that's I'm pretty sure anyway.
Speaker 6: But anyways, Uh, you know, even like Red Cross or whatever, you go to the LC and you have lcbo in Ontario, the liquor store anyways, that you go to the LC and they're like, hey, do you want to donate two dollars to whatever Red Cross or whatever they got fucking going on that day, breast cancer or whatever, And then you say yes because I'm nice and I can't say no because.
Speaker 5: If you say no, then it's a weird interaction pass and I'm done. I always do. It's like a dollar anyway, but not like that anyways. Uh the uh, it's something dumb.
Speaker 6: If you look up like what it actually takes, like legally to call yourself nonprofit. I don't remember the exact number, and please someone look this up. But it's something stupid like you only have to donate thirty percent. There's something like or thirty five percent. I feel like it's less than half. You have to donate less than half of what you make. I'm pretty fucking confident, like that's the actual number, and I really want to see the number it is.
Speaker 4: We're not we're doing this is about aliens. Bro, Let's talk about aliens.
Speaker 5: I'm looking. I'm after my Jamie right now?
Speaker 4: All right?
Speaker 5: Edited this episode? No, no, no, no, carry on, Let's talk about aliens.
Speaker 7: So you have all activities are conducted by playing the playing field, which is limited by the attention span and the scope of the awareness of the players, which is kind of weird if this holds any truth at all.
Speaker 4: Right, I always like speculation. I don't know.
Speaker 7: I don't even know what to believe in anymore. Even when I was on Forbiden News Knowledge, me and Chris Is interviewed tons of people, people that claim to be inducted by aliens, people that are insiders in the government, people that are part of the Illuminati, bloodline, families like He's interviewed some big people that eventually I'm hoping to get two specific people if I get him on the show, I'd be obviously including David. I sent another email, and I can send it. I'm sending it on one in July when he's not as busy and he'll be taking new interviews.
Speaker 6: So if he ever watches it. Here here's a clip for you, and this this is what you're gonna post and you're gonna send to him. David Ike, Listen, I'm a human. I think you're a human. But here's the thing. This guy loves you his books. I don't think. I don't think there's another man on this earth that loves you more. And if you want a quick fucking rim job, he'll probably give it to you. Dude, this book is so good, he yeah, as he continues to praise your names. David Ike, Please, okay, for just a dollar a day, you can save this starving, this starving white boy the chance to to eliminate all his stress free and have all his questions answered.
Speaker 4: The Children of the Matrix book is so good. I read.
Speaker 7: I read the part about the sheep Will Complex on the episode that me and Aaron did, the rand episode, and Aaron's like wow, because Aaron's reading his book about nihilist.
Speaker 5: You can cut me off.
Speaker 6: And I'm trying to promote you like Sandra Bullock. I'm trying so good. He's got all your books. Hell, when we were teenagers, my boss said you died in a Wikipedia page and I cried and he actually cried.
Speaker 5: Actually, so he did he did cry. I watched him and he went out and had a smoke and I went out and he was teary eyed. He's like, shure, don't look at me. And then and then like thirty minutes later, coincidentally, he had told me you had to go home. But anyways, you fuck it. I'm trying to help. You are fake news.
Speaker 1: You are fake news.
Speaker 5: It's all fake news. Embarrass it didn't happen.
Speaker 7: So so obviously, witnesses that confirmed the presence of underground facilities that the Grays used for breeding. These facilities of which Dulcie is the most famous one, go back to the that's actually a very popular episode, So go back and check out the Dulcia New Mexico. The top secret episode we did provide for genetic work of all descriptions. Humans are brought to these facilities on a continuous basis in order to provide a genetic pool from which they extract DNA and RNA mixtures that will contribute towards the effort of the gray species to strengthen their genetic structure. Eventually, cloning is going to come on this episode, which will be a lot of fun. Clone species have distinct disadvantages, and that the cloning process provides for the increase of DNA replication failure. It is thought by many that the gray DNA structure is degraded and that species is functional on more of the RNA basis, which is kind of interesting.
Speaker 4: Have you listened to me?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I'm wrong. Apparently that's not nothing new. Apparently, for example, the Watchdogs believe nonprofit organizations to spend no more than thirty five percent of their donations on overhead. According to Charity Navigator, nonprofit should spend less than ten percent on fundraising spending, so they're actually spending ninety five percent. But I don't fucking believe that.
Speaker 4: It. Doesn't believe it, everybody, I swear to God.
Speaker 5: I don't believe that.
Speaker 6: Like I they they got to take cash donations, and all those cash donations, I sort of got arounder the table at least, you.
Speaker 9: Son of a bitch, you piece of ship, you fucking goddamn fucker.
Speaker 6: I don't know where I didn't read its the line, all right, I must have. I called it a non for profit. Apparently let's get into video. Are you ready sure?
Speaker 5: That's English?
Speaker 8: Love?
Speaker 5: How I can understand all the words? Oh, Jesus Christ. It's like a sheep dog coming out. Fuck, that's scary. Take it in the fucking head.
Speaker 4: It looks real, dude like and not like it looks like for this is like on a news station in like a Mexican Mexican.
Speaker 5: It's weird.
Speaker 4: Like it's like, I'm not thinking that you're short your eggsad weird man?
Speaker 5: What what is it that feel? That's Spanish?
Speaker 4: Well just look at that.
Speaker 5: It's still weird slow mode times five.
Speaker 4: And I'm actually never at times of video footage of aliens throughout my life, I've never seen this rappen. And there's almost like creepy old school website that like schools to be footage.
Speaker 5: Of the weird, right, but that is fucking creepy, like fake or real, that's creepy.
Speaker 4: Imagine if it was real though, and these things do exact.
Speaker 5: Those guys jump away like fuck.
Speaker 6: It's so it's so hard to just be like, yo, that's nuts, and just like believe in anything anymore is like listen, We've been so programmed to be like everything you see is fucking take it with a grain of salt.
Speaker 7: Ever, everything is fake now, and like and I've showed this out because I've I've liked it because I obviously love politics for what it is. But Tim Poole's show, I like it because I agree with most of what he says about stuff, and he always has different guests on. Actually, like Luke Rokowski is great and I knew about him way before Tim Poole like that, and Luke Rakowski, like I think I saw I'm pronouncing his name right, But he.
Speaker 4: Exposes a lot of this stuff.
Speaker 7: I followed the Instagram for a long time and he would He's there's a there's a famous video going around, like a very viral video of him confronting Jacob Rothschild, I think one of the rothchilds and says, we're not gonna like obey your like your agenda and we're not gonna go human. You will not go along with your like he like confronts me eyes gonnat a limousine for he's asking me a question. He's like, we know about how you launer your mind through the Federal Reserve and he's and he's like yeah. He's like, well did you just go did you just go attend to the builder Berg Group And he's like, no, I wasn't there.
Speaker 4: And he's like. I was like, well, He's like, are you sure about that? He's like no, maybe one of my cousins was there.
Speaker 7: And Luke like confronts the like elite people at some point as a journalist, and.
Speaker 5: He's gonna get as to where they're going to be.
Speaker 4: It's if you have that.
Speaker 7: Really good inside information to know where these people are going to be at. But I always knew about him, and I saw that he was on Tim Poole showed. I was like, cool, I'm gonna start listening to it. And I've consistently kept up to his show.
Speaker 4: He does it.
Speaker 7: They do episode every day. He watched that on YouTube. I do show up because I do enjoy if you like politics. But they were talking about how far the AI technology is going is deep and deep fake stuff, which eventually I wouldn't mind talking about episode about deep fakes. But it's like there, it will become a time soon. They were trying to they use deep fake footage in the Kyle Rittenhouse, uh test him like the case that I heard about the court I did hear and then the proceedings right, and then then they're trying to do it with Trump now too. Where are they because DeSantis and Trump are going against each other and all that stuff because the elections coming up Desants's team, I don't think, actually, Ron Desants did this.
Speaker 4: You must have approved it in some way. And this forgot about it.
Speaker 7: And it was Donald Trump hugging Anthony fauci uh and and it was an AI generated fake image, but it looked very real, because it's it's getting to that point where we can create these images that look so real that you don't even know what reality is.
Speaker 5: Here's a quick PSA that fucking Tom might not like, but it goes for me too.
Speaker 6: And this is a big thing I'm trying not to do. You read something on the internet. What happens. You read it and you go, okay, you think whatever you think.
Speaker 5: But if you have any internal belief that that might be true, Suddenly to you that's true, and you fucking run with it. I'm not saying you sorry, I'm not yelling at you. I just mean you in general.
Speaker 6: But if you see something that you go, fuck, I don't agree with that, then suddenly you start fact checking and then you're like, oh, that was right.
Speaker 7: But the thing is then you fact check, and the fact checkers are paid like those websites are like fact check fact Checkers are the new book Birding where they like there it's literally like Nazis and where they tell you something and it's just like even though it couldn't be factory true because they're paid out. And then they they did that hearing but that offshoot, but they did that hearing on Facebook and they fucking admitted that the fact checkers are biased.
Speaker 4: They admitted it.
Speaker 5: Court.
Speaker 6: I get that that's fair too, and like that that's what I mean too. But that goes both ways.
Speaker 5: It goes for everything that's considered me, and it goes for everything that's not conspiracy. Like everything is just.
Speaker 4: Like fucking like remember the contract.
Speaker 5: Sorry, I didn't mean to say that word in that. I didn't mean to take the lord's name in VA. I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: People can inspire against another group of people, But.
Speaker 6: I'm saying like in general, like you read something and like, let's take it for you. For examp, Let's let's say you find a video and you're you're scrolling through Instagram and you're like, and it's a video about uh, how these these Let's take the fireburners for example, and it's the first video you see and it's completely on your side.
Speaker 5: How quickly are you to believe that and just run with it before you go maybe that's not true?
Speaker 7: Yeah, no, I okay, I will say I agree and I give my opinions on things that I think happened and recently got too viral when it comes to stuff I was showing, because they're using looks like they're digging in the calicopter and sprang napalm down at the.
Speaker 5: Saw that video and I I'm weird. I'm not taking I'm not taking that as an exact example.
Speaker 6: I'm just saying, like that concept, right, I know, it's like when you see something and you're like, oh, I agree with that, and then you're like, fucking.
Speaker 4: And then you run with it. Yeah, that's confirmation.
Speaker 7: What's fucking everybody? And that's what everything And we don't know any That's what I'm saying. We know, we don't know anything as real. And if the thing is recently because I became viral and had that one hundred thousand Tom's viral. People you're looking at my videos and stuff like that, and.
Speaker 5: So because they agree with it and they're like, I like this idea, and I hope that's true.
Speaker 4: Well, because Tom don't trust the government.
Speaker 5: But I don't believe Tom, and you got half a million people out there think what you're.
Speaker 4: Swing is true. I, in my opinion, I think it is.
Speaker 7: I always like I say it in a way where it sounds like I'm actually but I do think that they're.
Speaker 5: Opinion. Nothing you say in my opinion, because listen.
Speaker 7: To me before we carry on with this is is because I've researched a lot in my life and I did like a story where people are trying to come at me and one guy, I was like, how do you know if your information is the correct information?
Speaker 4: And I did a video true right said I said.
Speaker 7: I was like, I've seen enough in my lifetime to know that I can't trust the government, so I will never trust anything. And I was like, the thing is, I was like, I'm the same person. I don't trust anything anything, even myself.
Speaker 5: You trust, you trust what's biased to you to be fair.
Speaker 4: All I trust the one the fundamental thing that I trust.
Speaker 5: I hope you're watching.
Speaker 7: The one thing I inherently do trust is that we are being manipulated and the government is evil.
Speaker 5: That's fair, and that is that's a very fair.
Speaker 7: So then I question everything anything that they're putting out there or trying to manipulate. And I think they do this where they intercept the right and with the left, and people are intercepting each other each other and trying to like get dirt each who knows, because the CIA has been proven to be a very saley, scandalous organization, so they do a lot of shady.
Speaker 5: That's fact. Actually I saw a video on it.
Speaker 7: So biological materials and animal mutilations. The Great secure biological raw materials from life forms on Earth for their genetic work. I've enjoyed that we can get in some of these talks on this episodes to get back into it. Let let's we have two more videos. Let's uh, let's get this one before we ended on the fun one.
Speaker 4: Called the usual. This freaky looks bake but people look at you. It's creaking, says you said Pacho was not.
Speaker 5: A burs Why is this thing laugh?
Speaker 4: It's the guys the people capture.
Speaker 5: How is it capture? It looked like it was moving freely.
Speaker 4: This is supposed to be them filming and it's like tied. This is like them filming it. He's like tied to a chair. This is the idea of this, and then so there it sounds like why is the light? It's a bold ass video. That's this one's probably fake. Either way, it's.
Speaker 5: Fucking seconds laughing.
Speaker 7: That was the people that were like him tied to the chair, think at the fact that they're experimenting on him or right, still creepy. The last one is supposedly fucking real. There is literally the glass clip will play. I'll tell you about it before we get into it, and we'll probably discuss it on a further episode. But so they secure all these raw materials from life forms. Some researchers stay that the aliens are doing genetic experiments. They're not playing around. They oh, now, they're not playing around. They know exactly what they're doing. It's like more of a labor of love than an experimentation. The animal mulations provide when reduced in the lab DNA and RNA and other materials as different kinds of tissues, tissues they extract from cattle, and which will probably end I'm doing a whole episode of cattle mulation.
Speaker 4: Will be quite fun. Yeah, because it's a real thing.
Speaker 7: When it comes to alien conspiracy lore, and folk whatever you want to call it, like fucking ufology. Tissues extract from the cattle. Intestines for examine are absorbed based tissues, often tissues excrete hormonal substances. Artificial brain matter is grown in containers of vats that appear to be electronically stimulated. In some cases, humans are killed and tossed into vats. In two cases, dead humans have been seen floating the vats right next to the bodies of the cattle. Sorry, that's scary, dude. If they're just like like, and to me, is it is it? Is it that way where they're.
Speaker 4: Like, like, if this is real at all, if aliens exist at all and these grades are real.
Speaker 5: I'm not getting on that train. And that's fine. Sorry, I didn't need to get on.
Speaker 7: That track, I know, but I'm just saying that if like it is still creepy where it's just like they just see us nothing more is like reusable source to help with their DNA and use our genetics, genetic makeup to use.
Speaker 5: Let's let's flip the switch.
Speaker 6: Let's say you, let's say human you anyways, Let's say you have a soldier boy video now you anyways, Uh, let's say, for example, tomorrow you wake up and they have this whole broadcast announcement. They're like, by the way, horses, yeah, uh, if we genetically modify them, our lives can be better. Every single fucking horse on this planet tomorrow would be fucking Yep.
Speaker 5: There it is done.
Speaker 6: And if anything thinks because we think we're better than animals, we think they look at us.
Speaker 5: It was animals like and there is something that like I love you. It's like dogs. I have a dog and I love it. But like if it was my dog or my family, like I'm sorry, like I love you so much, but that's my family, Like that's different.
Speaker 6: And that's where it's like, if I can better my life for my family over what they see as an animal.
Speaker 4: It makes sense.
Speaker 7: And obviously because of the stuff that's going on, I'm always gonna bring up the the the weird shit that's happening on earth physically is like that the fact that like Italy is like Italy's supposed to be killing off a bunch of the cows because they fart methane, which has existed forever and everything or did you see that?
Speaker 4: It was an article. I saw a couple of people talking about it.
Speaker 7: I'm pretty sure it was Italy that is culling their herd of cows, which is essentially killing them off. And then it's like, huh, seems very fucking fishy that they want to push bugs on us and make us eat.
Speaker 5: Why are they killing off?
Speaker 4: Because the fart methane and it's going to help the environment.
Speaker 5: We've always known that though.
Speaker 4: That's why it's literally it went from like wall farts are methane. They literally went from like how we're gonna like the O zone. Remember that ship? Do you remember when like the OH zone is fucking depleting? And they kept selling.
Speaker 7: They all the time, kept selling us this al Gore was selling all that ship. They made us watch that Unconvenient Truth doc INSC and then and then that it was it was global warming, global warming, the Earth's warming up, and now they do climate change and people have claimed that this is all a thing of like, oh, an easy way to enslave people because it's such a broad spectrum where the fact that Trudeau is part of the WF just want to say as quickly and the world they can reformim. And he constantly his main point in parliament. I watched these videos all the time. His main point in parliament is like he doesn't care about climate change.
Speaker 4: They elected an official to help with climate change, and the guy's like, why do we have a carbon tax? It's done nothing, You're just putting it back into your pockets. The carbon tax was literally made to make him richer.
Speaker 8: Yea.
Speaker 7: Literally they're laundering. It's sad man. People don't even notice this, Like they're laundering money through Ukraine. They're lotdering money through your fucking the carbon taxes, all your taxes, the HSD everything, and.
Speaker 4: People are just like, well, as long as I get.
Speaker 5: Watch my netflex hot twist, the mob runs the world.
Speaker 4: Could be because the because there.
Speaker 5: They're all under the gun. It's all the mob.
Speaker 4: R f K r f K like Robert Kenny Jr.
Speaker 7: His his son's running for president for the Democrat side, which is actually pretty interesting because I like r f K.
Speaker 4: R K Junior.
Speaker 7: His dad was supposedly when he was murdered, he was murdered by Sir hanster Han, but it was an inside job. This guy his name was Sir Hans, Sir Hand. We'll eventually talk about in the show. When they murder, when they murdered him like r f K was going directly after the mobsters and stuff like that. So there's I think that the CIA killed him, or like my because Sir Hansrand was under my control und percent and so or was the mob But it sounds like it was the government because Sir Hansterhand said he was a patsy and he was under my control.
Speaker 5: And easy pursue.
Speaker 4: The first thing, very weird some person from a foreign country.
Speaker 7: Uh So, human mutilations appear to be less obvious than cattle mulations, although both still continue this day. What if the grays were essentially positive in a neutral one force. One of the most interesting scenarios that exist regarding the grays is the one of several components that assist then role that they they're kind of.
Speaker 5: Yo, fucking what start that sentence.
Speaker 11: One of the most interesting scenarios that exist regarding the gras is that that is one of several components that and then I assign the role of caretaker.
Speaker 4: Of the human species.
Speaker 5: Okay. The scenarios to injuriact to response.
Speaker 4: To many sorry, it's like, well it's like alien guys.
Speaker 7: Director response to many scenarios regarding the grays but it does have a lot of points that deserve attention. Within these roles, the gray seemed to be forming several subtext tasks, subtasks analyzing these selection human ene sequence. So I's analyzing the human gene sequences through multi generational abductions of family lines having a specific genetic format, which is interesting because there is people that claim to have been abducted in their like and like their parents have been adducted, like like generations of abducting. And it's fun because they're looking through multi generation abductions and so they're like that's what they're like, what would be like if we like, like we just inbred some of these humans and they go up to the Gold the clan, the golda claim is actually they're part of the whole agenda, but like it is kind of funny that it's talking about like having and there's people that have claimed, like my grandfather was abducted by aliens, and now I was abducted by aliens, and then my sister was was my wife?
Speaker 4: And then I asked where they.
Speaker 5: Stopped something super quick?
Speaker 6: Can I get some sort of clarification whatsoever as opposed to what I say is wrong? But Theovaughn is allowed to be out there saying that ship.
Speaker 4: I know, Okay, I watch him and I'm like, yo, you're fucking what. I don't even say that, Chelsea.
Speaker 7: You're laughing as Chelsea watching some of his stuff and he says the outlandish stuff and and then most of the stuffy says, he's like making up. It's not even like he just some of the stuff he says. Chelsea shows me clips I like Theovan I used to like to stand here.
Speaker 5: He's hilarious, laugh every time. He's fuckings a real hymn.
Speaker 4: Though that's not him, that's a character he plays.
Speaker 7: There's no way he's like saying like you go down to like the Chinese buffet, and then you know, you look at that Chinese guy like why are you Chinese?
Speaker 4: Like he says some like weird ship where you're like, what what are you even talking to him?
Speaker 8: Man?
Speaker 5: I think that's the real him. That's how they grow him down there.
Speaker 4: It's weird periodic.
Speaker 5: See. And then I get in trouble for saying that. But he can say some fucking terrible ship.
Speaker 7: You gotta say it in like a kind of funny way, in a funny accident you.
Speaker 4: Gotta make it sound like you are.
Speaker 5: I haven't bred. You're gonna You're like, get off my case.
Speaker 4: Got'ta say it like you're some dumb guy. You know what I mean? I am some R word radicalized intelligence.
Speaker 5: I literally just had to think what a was? Fuck? Okay, carry on.
Speaker 7: The genetic code and specific humans in order to create new genotypes within the human species. Some researchers have stated that this has been done more than sixty times since the human species was created over two hundred and sixty thousand years ago. A major genetic shift occurred about thirty thousand years ago. Is right at the same time that the Netherlands mysteriously vanished. Oh, the Neanderthals.
Speaker 5: I was like, where there? We read that?
Speaker 4: So wrong? The Neanderthals? How they just disappeared? How there is?
Speaker 7: I always bring this up that according to fucking because I've said to buddies at work, my buddies that are Christian.
Speaker 5: One is.
Speaker 7: Now, I'm not gonna metch your name because you don't like to talk about religion. But he said Jehovah's witness, And I said that the existence of aliens does not negate God or the possibility of one entity that thought existence into creation, but religion has definitely been diluted and used to influence and manipulate the population. That's like the dividing conquer I truly believe that shit. So the idea that like when you talk about the idea that we evolve from human and Darwin's theory is that like there's a missing genome, it goes from like this to this, like they can't explain how why jumps. And there's a theory that we were taking off the planet for one hundred years or Simian ancestors were genetically modified and then we came back here to my goal. There's one theory, right, and then the Egyptian shit so kind of weird because they're talking about like the mysteriously like when they vanished. This is an example of a gross change. I don't want to call it gross, it's just disgusting. I guess the changes that grays are implementing and researching now to be a more subtle but far less reaching ones assisting the roles of preserving life forms relative to the planet. So this is the idea that they're more benevolent but still kind of just like helping us to influence us, which doesn't make sense to me, but maybe they are helping us in the reptians.
Speaker 4: You're like, no, we want them as we need their adrenochrome.
Speaker 5: Bro, did you breathe?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 5: There you go. I was like that that was a good run. Good.
Speaker 4: I'm mushrooms right now.
Speaker 6: Usually I was like, this is usually like I'm I'm connecting with you like I used to.
Speaker 5: It's weird.
Speaker 7: We're getting there. I wanted to do something tomorrow, but we'll see. But it's been it's been three weeks. And usually I do them way more often, but every.
Speaker 5: Chance, it's like you've stopped for three weeks.
Speaker 7: I just didn't have the chance to do them, to put away like six hours of my day to trip balls. That's part of it, you know, because the I think the one time me and Chelsea I took like three grams about for a walk. I was like, I want to go for a walk and they were walking and I felt weird. I felt like I was going to die for a second, Like I felt like my.
Speaker 5: Heart was just you can't do it.
Speaker 7: But because it is technically poisonous to go through your nervous system, you get some weird feelings. Sometimes and you just have to and nothing ever happens negatively.
Speaker 6: And then I bet, I bet you eight nineteen ounces of mushrooms, you'd die.
Speaker 7: You physically can't. I expose ani, but you would throw up. Your body would literally not allow you to do it. You would just kidd the mushrooms would allow you to do it. That's why you can't do it. And people Paul Stamens has done twenty grams that he picked out, but they're friends.
Speaker 5: Oh, I'm talking twenty ounces. I bet you could die at a place.
Speaker 8: Do it? You do it.
Speaker 6: You can physically die on anything with enough If I could, I could physically die with enough cinnamon.
Speaker 4: Yes, you're right, you're right. If you consistently, if I twenty.
Speaker 5: Thousand cimon rules, i'd die.
Speaker 8: Yes.
Speaker 7: And then but there's somethings like that's why I enjoy mushrooms. But like we were walking and I was we're out of the park and everything starts shifting and stuff like that, and we get almost close to home.
Speaker 4: First I felt like I was dying, and then I got over it. It just like some week.
Speaker 7: It felt weird inside my body, and then I was like I was starting to trip and We're like there's like we're in this park and people were like far enough away, but I was like, I feel worthy these kids skating and eventually I was like, okay, I feel fine, and then I started sweating and it starts going through my system. You get back to the house, I sit down on my porch and the whole backyard is like like seeing the craziest shito much and I was like, I need to go inside. I was like because there's movement and people around. I was like, I don't want to talk to you anybody, and this is too intense, and I still enjoy it. And then I went inside and I was like laying on a couch like whoa, Like this is intense, Like I love mushrooms. So it's changed my life and anyways, so much fun.
Speaker 5: What's the rest of us?
Speaker 7: So I totally told that story fucking seven times. Have one thing that just sitting down and be like whoa. Man, this shit like hit way harder than I thought. And then I'm like, man, this is what plants see.
Speaker 5: It's not what they.
Speaker 4: So trees, so they preserve life forms.
Speaker 7: The gathering samples and analysis for various life forms on the planet researchers are established that the Grays, amongst others, have been constantly performing this function, which seems to be related to the constant checking of status to make sure like we're like a thing of peatre is to make sure we're good. You know, we're like life forms gather life forms, you know, planet prior to geological upheaval. Upheavals are various nature. Nature have occurred again and oh they have a various nature, have occurred again and again through different successful waves of civilization as a plant. That's why you can track within our history that it seems like we've restarted every so often.
Speaker 5: Rome fell, like all these like major you're.
Speaker 7: Empires fall every so often, so it's almost like a redo and then we redo our structure. Like as much people don't want to believe in Atlantis or Limeria, there is enough proof that that those civilizations at least did exist in our history. I don't think it was just made up by Plato or some of these other people.
Speaker 5: So I thought you meant like made up with Plato philosopher.
Speaker 7: So it acknowledges that the fact that the Grays are cross breeding with human beings an attempt to revitalize.
Speaker 5: Don't you my girl?
Speaker 4: Yeah, she's.
Speaker 5: Out of here. I want you to duct me.
Speaker 4: You're gonna probe it. You're gonna probe you right, right, and this man they're gonna you know what they do, right, that's fine. You know what probe is.
Speaker 7: What I've told you, right, everyone knows. Can you tell you tell me what it is? Yeah, it's not actually through your ass. No, you don't probe. You thought through yours that's what they think.
Speaker 6: Okay, okay, but the idea, but there's truth behind it, Okay, the real why they probe.
Speaker 5: Okay, carry on.
Speaker 7: It's not through your butthole, but I'm sure they could access it through your bum if they.
Speaker 4: Really need to.
Speaker 5: But it's because so what's what's pro.
Speaker 4: Supposed to be?
Speaker 7: It's actually because it sounds like it's through your ASP's not is they are taking stuff from your spinal cord.
Speaker 5: You did tell me that, You did tell me that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm just keep mixing all these different drinks. It's fine's is vodka water and fucking vodka soda soda.
Speaker 5: So I mean, I just I want to get on a talk show and get interviewed what it's like to hang out with someone so fucking gay. I'm just kidding. I can't say that so lame.
Speaker 4: It was like, in a second, I was like, what do you mean? Like, am I gay? I have to look in the minclo where it's like, am I retarded?
Speaker 5: I'm trying and I do care?
Speaker 6: And fuck dude, I keep you using the words. It's hard not to grow up, like fuck me, man, did I do care?
Speaker 5: I don't. I don't mean it in vain connotation. My heart is in a good place.
Speaker 7: But none of ours is, like and that's what it is funny when we're joking about some of the ship that's going on, Like I'm sure some of the fans heard some true thoughts that we've never expressed on the show on the rant episode that me and Aaron did, but it was we like I've said a million times, I'm about love.
Speaker 4: Everybody love each other.
Speaker 7: We come together to destroy the elites and the government and rise up and live in utopia with love in our hearts.
Speaker 5: But my whole thing is I'm going to the front line.
Speaker 7: Sexualized kids in school, that's fucking weird. Why they're reading books like gender queer that makes no sense, makes no sense, Like they only put a porno in the fucking elementary schools, like like like books that have pornographic material to them. And it's like, I don't understand why you're doing this. It's obviously a act from the gray aliens to divide, and they're using it to influence the children to make them into the perfect ripe specimens for abduction so they can use them for their adrenochrome.
Speaker 5: Maybe sounds like facts.
Speaker 4: So obviously they're trying to like they're they're there. This is true.
Speaker 7: They're trying to cross me with humans beings an attempt to maybe help their species, any species faced with their own genetic Uh, dislute dissolute. Why can't I say the simplest words sometimes dissolution, dissolution, dissolution.
Speaker 4: Is that not right?
Speaker 7: It's like it's like diluted. It's like diluted genetics. I don't know why you're looking at me like that.
Speaker 5: I like, I like making you uncomfortable?
Speaker 4: Is that not would be this? So it's like it's like watering down.
Speaker 6: I think there's a little bit of a type over there, and it's supposed to say disillusion no, but it's like.
Speaker 7: It's to me, it sounds like because this is taken from a very underground website that sounds still from the nineties, but like it seems like it's diluted, like when their genetics become deluded, because that's the claim that over all these their genetics have been like diluted. That seems like it should say diluted, probably so the technology could accommodate this process. This activity has been ongoing for a long time and has produced many generations of cross breeds. The cross breeds are potentially more superior in function than either grays or human yeah, winning the creation of grace humans first all, many individuals have been seen breeding. I've seen breeding labs both underground on spacecrafts. In the labs, the gray fetuses can be seen. Those features have the heads that are add proportion to their body compared to humans. It's interesting to note that humans head are getting larger as healthcare and other facilities permit greater fetal development at an early age, but nowadays we just never mind.
Speaker 4: More and more births require.
Speaker 7: A c section because the heads are generally moving towards being too large for the birth canal down the road, humans will no longer be capable of getting birth in a normal way fetal hell heads will be too big for the birth canal and the pelvises of the humans to accommodate.
Speaker 4: So we're getting there.
Speaker 5: But I love how you say that. Well more humans do, then I want to get there. What are we getting too?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 7: The idea was brought out that the cover of Life. I want to get there. You want to get to a point where, see, my head is bigger than yours, so you must be.
Speaker 6: Inbread your head bigger than mine? Well saying that like like you're a lot closer to the camera than I am right now. I don't think you understand how big of a head I have.
Speaker 5: Can we we come close one?
Speaker 4: Your head is longer, My head is bigger with the wise.
Speaker 10: Not facing me, gay you face faced, not towards me. Okay, well that works.
Speaker 4: But your head is like like like longer, like you have like the you know on the East Eastern Island like statues. Yeah, that's where your head looks.
Speaker 5: At like the Teak Hawaiian.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, exactly like that.
Speaker 7: So the idea is brought forth in the cover of Life magazine in nineteen sixty five. The equipment looks similar to the artificial womb equipment used by the grease moving towards an artificial womb. Uh And then honestly like, this is what we're going to now and it's situation would avoid problems and limitations being placed on the brain development of the enclosed womb. And this is what I made a video about that probably offended a lot of people where I joked about how like, you know, the people on the left live in kind of a false reality of their own echo chamber and just just want to hear their own echo when they fucking speak about shit.
Speaker 5: And so I'm sorry, does that to you?
Speaker 7: Uh? I say anything I want to And then if people resonate with that message, then let's be friends.
Speaker 5: But if you okay, but before you want to like twist and angle that, does that not relate to you? Does that not relate to anybody? Everybody wants to hear everybody does that.
Speaker 4: But people that I seek out the truth.
Speaker 7: I don't obey obediently obey a government official or authority like the majority of the population. And that is a fact that there's a psychology test done population to authority, and I've never ever done that actually supposed to be had obedient authority obedience disorder.
Speaker 5: I just didn't want to tell teachers it was called.
Speaker 4: It was called yea, yeah, yeah, we all looked the same.
Speaker 7: So I'm sorry, we don't need to exterminate downs and DROM people like they're actually trying to do.
Speaker 5: Okay, we're getting, we're getting.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, there's gonna be some stuff.
Speaker 7: This is gonna be specifically a bit shooting rumble and h Patreon, but that the idea of that them them living in their own echo chamber stuff like that, And I said, I was like, I was like, we know, one day you'll said, but like soon we'll have your artificial wombs and then men really can have babies and they'll just like put this fake womb either inside.
Speaker 4: That you don't need to have one, but if you wanted to do you want out of your dick nine, you're gonna have artificial wombs which are outside of your body.
Speaker 5: And then oh my god said it was like a crowd chamber on the back. He was wearing it like a backpack.
Speaker 7: They can they're getting technology eventually where you could put like a fake uterus inside of a biological man's body. There's how far technology is going to go. And get really scary crazy. Uh yeah, we're gonna live in a fucking AI takeover this earth is getting very scary. So it opens the door to artificial selection and genetically engineering exactly the things that they don't like the Nazis for doing, for being eugenesis, which are being.
Speaker 4: Pursued now in the wake of the human genome.
Speaker 7: Research and obviously sampling certain fluids to tell whether the fetus is diseased or malform, which I just mentioned that they're looking at it now and being like, Oh, your baby's gonna come out with Down syndrome, so if you want, you can choose to kill it. And then so now this is it was sad there was someone that had Down syndrome that came out instead like we bring so much joy to the world into people and stuff like that that we're not like everybody else. We think in simple ways, but we live with joy and love in our heart and all this stuff because they do if you like know anyone that is. And and so he's fighting it in court and he's very like he's intelligent and and and knows what he's saying.
Speaker 4: And he's like, why do you guys want to kill me? Kind of ship.
Speaker 11: It was.
Speaker 4: It's sad. It's to be honest, it is.
Speaker 6: It's very tough, man and the outside that's a sad fucking situation due from the outside, Like yeah, you're right. You go to anybody, it's like anybody that doesn't have disability whatsoever, you go do you would you wish that nobody was born with a disability, and then them from a good place goes yeah, and then the people with disabilities.
Speaker 5: Are like no, Like I'm good, I know.
Speaker 7: And that's why I got shot for being an ableist because I said, imagine if you were a soul that inhabited a broken body, and like, and I did and didn't mean that in a malicious way when I did say it.
Speaker 5: And is that that's that specifically.
Speaker 4: I'm guessing why someone called me an a list on our review.
Speaker 5: I think I think there's a lot of other things probably.
Speaker 7: Probably okay, but like and the idea is like, no, I don't like it's hard to say because technically there's like eugenics of like the pure.
Speaker 4: Race or breed of people. It is.
Speaker 5: It is a very touch of subject at the end of the day, like who are you to say are doing this at the end of the day, who are you to say anyone else can't live like you're not like that, that's that's fucked up. But yeah, but here's the other thing.
Speaker 4: Would you rather have? Would you rather have Bill Gates? I'm just kidding, that's gonna.
Speaker 6: Well, No, here's the other thing. And that's where this technology can be used for good. It's like, look like you're gonna get people are shitty, so you're gonna have a baby, and then they determine that your baby's gonna have down syndrome, let's say, like within the first month or whatever, and it's not gonna be like a painful thing on the mother, but it's like, okay, let's support it and then whatever. So what I'm saying is the doctor comes you with that news and then now they're not making you do it, They're like, do you want to do it? And now every shitty person on this planet will go, yep, never mind, let's try again, let's try a good and then there are gonna be people that go, no, like, that's my fucking baby.
Speaker 7: I know it'll be right, and with our generation of people it's probably not gonna be that way, but to me, I'll be also some I already said the show I loved, Loved Love on the spectrum. That show made me feel joy every time I watched it because it was people with obviously certain disabilities, but they were very happy and like and charismatic and just like care free and did not worry or have the type of hatred or judgment that normal, Like quotations were normal, but like people without disabilities have. So it is interesting to see. It's I don't know what is caused by that, what happens, I don't know. Well, because the grays are developing human FECs, so it opens the door for like genetically engineering where they can actually like a gray fetus and human fetus look the same. It is pretty certain the brains and skulls evolve towards a larger size. So they're just saying that, like we're getting to that point where they are now doing this, And this article wasn't written.
Speaker 4: It was wrote like a while ago, and now this is there's they're talking about this. I don't know if it's I don't know. I always say court, but it's not court.
Speaker 7: It's like a public it's like a proceeding under some sort of law being passed. So then people come out and they speak out against it. Same with the stuff what's going on with the community, you know, the cult.
Speaker 4: But so the same kind of.
Speaker 7: Thing of these laws trying to be passed and not passed, and fundamental freedom is always what I'll be about. Actually, just don't influence it all my kids in the public indoctrination system. So and this, so is this is this a problem with every species? Must deal with the ns that maybe just that the reason that the Grays are using human females to bear their young during the first ninety days, because this is what they do.
Speaker 4: So I've heard this before, is they like impregnanty woman.
Speaker 7: The Grays just literally used like a chicken bast or something like that, probably saying a home more advanced, and they like they put you under like a mind control hypnosis.
Speaker 4: And some people don't even know that it happens.
Speaker 7: There's a woman named Peggy Kine thats supposed to be exposed a lot of the reptilian stuff.
Speaker 4: Is where can saying.
Speaker 7: A lot of the videos were done in her house and there's a lot of chickens around because it seems like she lives on a farm. And I watched all of her videos when I was younger, I thought it was interesting, and she claimed that.
Speaker 8: She was.
Speaker 4: Our word the repe buy the Reptilians.
Speaker 7: And then they implanted a fetus in her body, and she said that they she felt it being like taken from her body one night in a dream state, so to speak.
Speaker 4: And they they do this.
Speaker 7: This is supposablypoosably what they do is they like impregnate a woman and then keep the baby inside the body for a short time and then they kind of like take it out and then put it in some sort of test tube. So and it is then the the gray female no longer allows them that convenience. They intersect and they they actually take and make their own children in the future of the race that they want sounds like somebody else, and demonstrate interest in human emotions relative to mothering and human relations to the children. So this is interesting because human beings, children need affection and love, and that's if you don't give them that, they turn into Ted Bundy, not necessarily Tad Bundy, but certain series. Yeah, if you don't get love and emotions like that, then it disconnects them. They actually become unempathetic psychopaths. Maybe that's what happened to me, what happened to Trudeau, because he's supposed to be killed his brother for a blood ritual, for the fucking free, because his younger brother did die mysteriously. So all these things happen I supposedly on purpose. But like that, there was a there was a one. There was a chick that is supposedly a hybrid gray alien.
Speaker 4: I can't remember her name. I wish I could.
Speaker 7: And she would go to UFO conferences and she looked like she did look like she had some sort of disability. But she if you would think about what a gray and a human looking mess together, she kind of looked weird. And she claimed to actually have been a hybrid gray alien. And she said that she has genetic memories and remembering her actually in the tube and when they her mother was a drug addict, someone that would be easily unbelieved if she told this story. And they brought her up on the ship and they did experiments on her, got the baby from her. This baby was created, and then when they put the baby in her arms, because they the aliens were like, you need to nurture it. We don't know how to do that. We don't how to love. We're robotic. We're like animatronic. We don't even know what that emotion is like anymore. So they study us and envos in some ways, and they give the child to her and she like shuns it. She kind of want this my baby. You guys like forced me to do this. And this is one of the many stories of people that claim to have relationships with these beings and being used by them. Interesting, So we're gonna kind of we're about to bring it to a close about who is in charge?
Speaker 4: Who is in charge?
Speaker 7: Two main thoughts with respect to the Grays who may work for the Grays worked for the tall Grays who were under the influence of the reptilian species, who left them in charge when they left several thousand years ago.
Speaker 4: During that time, the Grays have discovered their.
Speaker 7: Independence yay independence, and do not wish to re enslave to be by the reptilians, Like we don't want to be in slave by these fuck heads anymore, man, So they left them here to like maybe monitor us. And that's actually a kind of kind of cool theory because they've always I've always thought that they were like just kind of robotic and there to kind of like help them away whatever, right, and then so the reptilian they didn't want to anymore. So they supposedly the support known observation that the abductees are being trained on alien equipment to fight reptilians.
Speaker 4: So supposed to be the grays are training us to the weird one.
Speaker 5: They got upgraded muskets.
Speaker 7: Now, so most references like so and who knows they or the caretakers and the grays actually are working for the blonde humanoid species that originates from actually our genetics. We don't really know that. They are definitely evidence that some grays have full use of sexual organs. Most references to the grays as sexless beings as those that refer to the cloned worker class that perform most of the work done on the abductees. The breeding in large glass cylinders to believe to be the result of limited physical capability to actually bear a child on the part of the female gray alien. So they do have female still, they just can't bear their.
Speaker 5: Children an that like what female means kind of thing.
Speaker 7: X Y chromosomes or xx like they have the certain chromosomes that would be female chromosomes, and the males and out the other ones and that and the yeah so, but they just don't have the ability because they've been cloned, because it's the clone race. They've been cloned and genetically and genectically created out of tubes that they don't even because they weren't actually created in a womb. They've genetically modified and created in like an artificial womb that they don't have.
Speaker 4: They never grew the ability to have a womb themselves because they were genetically created inside of a fake one.
Speaker 5: Feel me, bro, I feel so.
Speaker 4: It was a parent.
Speaker 7: Most of the combined supposed to be the gray spur sperm with a female egg allowed it to come to the stage of three months old before moving it completely as development in a this is beforehand, I guess, in a liquid environment which has special light conditions which promote alien cellular development. Pictures in the Dulci labs portraying wombs and little fetuses and clear tubes with the little aliens are believed to betray the common worker class of beings that are the picture on the cover of Communion, which is an alien movie that I don't think I've ever seen, but it's got it's got someone famous in it, I have to shouting at me about it.
Speaker 8: Let me look this up.
Speaker 4: Communion movie, Communion.
Speaker 7: Let me I'm put here right now? Is it's Christopher walking in this alien movie? And I actually, yeah, I feel like I should check it out. But yeah, the tall Grays the dominant species. Uh you know, maybe like and they may they're claiming that maybe they're the test tube species that nobody really actually fucking knows. The brain has been described as more of the lobes as more low than human brains, so they've done different genetic modification to make them more advanced, and there is also previous references to crystalline networks that have been found in the brains of some alien autopsies. Is believe that this network has a functional relationship to the telepathic communication and acts as a functional node for a group control of a clone species, which functions which is essential to the hive mind. So they're saying how they develop is they have this extra lobe inside the brain which we don't have, that actually allows them to all communicate as one.
Speaker 4: Fucking while.
Speaker 7: So each clone has a different individuality, but some much less pronounced than in the humans, where tendencies towards expanded awareness and share consciousness are minimalized through cultural conditioning, programming, and basic cranial differences in structure. So they're saying like that, we like like mushrooms, show people and have showed people, and like a lot of philosophers or people that are more spiritual and stuff like that talk about how we are all one. They we're all connected under some unified consciousness which we've never done an episode about which would could be interesting. And they're saying that we block ourselves off from that because of like conditioning and our consciousness being suppressed and programming.
Speaker 4: That's why it's television programming everybody. So it is firm to come to a firm is difficult to come to a firm.
Speaker 7: Conclusion about the existence or the nature of gray aliens. There are something too many independent sightings and witnesses accounts that speak of similar encounters.
Speaker 4: All over the world, people experiencing the same thing.
Speaker 7: Not to mention in the numerous and questionable cover ups by the government, it may be wise to dismiss, to be dismissive of the gray presence amidst us or believe that humans are the only intelligent species in the universe. Care to ever cared to create that though, and next when we do eventually talk about it, we will be talking about the connection to the Reptilians and the Grays.
Speaker 5: Kind of already did, didn't we Why is that the side there?
Speaker 2: We go?
Speaker 7: So because we've talked about the Reptilians, now now we've talked about the Grays. Yes, so now we got to bring them together. They've actually been do an episode about the Palladians. So to end this episode, we're going to show a very famous footage of an alien autopsy that supposed.
Speaker 4: To be is real in Area fifty one.
Speaker 7: There was literally an hour and a half long documentary about this specific footage and if it's real or not okay, And there was a lot of people in the documentary that they're skeptical. They even try to be skeptical on the dock, and they have tons of different people analyze the footage, and there was a lot of people that.
Speaker 4: Do think this is actually real.
Speaker 5: I want to see it. Let's go. He's he's creating. Why he's just his shoulders showing it's dark, but like that, like that's a sharp line. What's he doing?
Speaker 4: So they explain in the dark.
Speaker 5: He could do.
Speaker 8: There's no direct connection between his space and the biocontainment area. That's the aid stepping in on the right. The medical staff should be there by now they're they're slow and responding. There they are. I have to say the medical personnel with us for are less than first rate. They tend to be selected for their willingness to keep secrets rather than the medical competence. By the way, he's not shining that light into the eyes, it looks that way, but in fact he's chicken for hemorrhaging around the eyes sockets and in the nasal cavity.
Speaker 5: Because it was seizury, because he was sucking a dick.
Speaker 4: It was having a seizure.
Speaker 5: He was sucking a metal dick.
Speaker 4: It's like, it's hard to watch?
Speaker 5: Is it hard to watch?
Speaker 4: I'm seeing that footage.
Speaker 5: I was like, fucking insane.
Speaker 7: That's where we're like, there's no proof, it's from a movie. Nobody knows who that comes. And I'm telling you we can talk about I can send it to you.
Speaker 4: Sometimes.
Speaker 7: There was an hour and a half long documentary that Analyze. That Analyze is just that footage. It's kind of just that footage, and it's like a real, don't know what because I want to watch the whole thing because eventually we start getting other stuff. This was pretty fun. We always wanted to get into it. Depths about the gray so I got a lot of different information just to really do it justice justice as we did, like the reptilians and stuff like that, so it will all connect in the end.
Speaker 4: Do you have one?
Speaker 5: Do you have one? I have a lot. It's time for.
Speaker 1: Back that day.
Speaker 5: All right, we're gonna go through this and if you don't like the first one, we're just gonna keep going.
Speaker 6: Okay, this one's dumb. I know I'm gonna keep going after this. Do you know the Cookies Monster's real name is Sid? You know his name is Sid?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 8: I don't know?
Speaker 5: That's all I got? His name is said? I like that?
Speaker 8: Yeah I didn't.
Speaker 5: I didn't think you liked that anyway.
Speaker 4: Name is Cookie.
Speaker 6: We are only born with two innate fears. Well, it might seem like you've been afraid of snakes and spiders since you were born. There, that's not totally true, according to Tom's favorite outlet, CNN, my.
Speaker 4: Favorite state owned fucking media. Yeah, I love that.
Speaker 5: Scientists have found that humans have only two innate fears. One is the fear of falling, and the second is the fear of loud noises. Everything else is manufactured after you're born.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 7: The rawling thing is weird, but I guess if you're a baby, it kind of makes sense. Actually, that does kind of make sense. I will say that. And the loud noise. Just think if I'm constraintsiing at work and we obviously slamsh it down because it's fucking it startles even today. Aaron, like one of my buddies that work, Like he had this big metal piece on a forklift and then he's like machining it and then turn it over and it's like grinding parts. Thinking about fucking who knows it startles you right, like yeah and yeah he was like looked at her. He's like what I was like, I was born with the ship man.
Speaker 5: I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: And then the only other one I got here is it's kind of neat is uh. Michael Angelo actually uh wrote a poem about how much he hated pat pating the Sixteenth Chapel.
Speaker 4: That kind of makes sense though.
Speaker 6: He's like it was apparently a very big chore. I'm sure it was this man, but that that last one's cool. They need fair one. That was what I'm after.
Speaker 4: Anyways, get yourself a strange brou podcast t shirt.
Speaker 5: Yo, I'm so taking a song.
Speaker 4: No, you're not, man, it's expensive.
Speaker 7: Cool, taking it home, taking it off, Take it off, Billy, watch me take it off, take it off.
Speaker 4: I'm coming home with this.
Speaker 5: Are you not? Billy?
Speaker 4: So all the.
Speaker 7: Audience knows Billy doesn't contribute ship to the show that had been sitting here, and.
Speaker 4: I spend hundreds of dollars a year to produce this show. You give me good content, give me serious. Yeah, I'm here under no circumstances. There's no there's no hardship to my life from being here. I know there is. There's always hardship in your life, though.
Speaker 5: It keeps seeing that way, doesn't it? Fuck me?
Speaker 7: I'm about to get fucking married. We have to get you a black suit. We have tons of stuff going on. Oh, that's gonna be fun to you're gonna buy it. I can't afford that ship. I live in Canada, man.
Speaker 5: By it, I'm taking this fetter all your transfer.
Speaker 4: I'm taking this feather, are you I've had a bunch of vodka waters. Let's end this on. I don't fucking know.
Speaker 5: Wait, hold on one second, I always do good with this one second, please no.
Speaker 1: Help us create love and hope and trust and confidence and cocaine makes me happy.
Speaker 4: Anyways, all right, everybody love everybody. Billy is literally leaving bye bye.
Speaker 1: Get that in your being watched. You can't see them, but you can hear them talk.
Speaker 3: You tell them what I believe you feel the thoughts beyond the rives deem a stalk. I'm not surprised you don't see the thought because lost there wasn't need a good God.
Speaker 1: No, why nuts the creature sponds, get creatures like a frog.
Speaker 3: Love your stalk, eating your heart and show no leaders leave in your God. Then you go up and see the stars, the tailing man's fog in the thark they hear.
Speaker 1: Now they take you, disappear found in the course field. It's weird.
Speaker 3: Hell, you don't believe what you're told real the media has said. And there's passengers that brought that's patient.
Speaker 1: There's on the.
Speaker 3: Ground basis in Las Vegas, and the ahnd's wonder round and games and lots of places autisms pray to the god Satan. You don't think you're gonna get away with them.
Speaker 1: Not today.
Speaker 4: We're all changing.
Speaker 1: Our consciousness can become a name.
Speaker 3: Tune to then of conations go under the misn stars matrix. There's another years official want of space.
Speaker 1: Stations that seeing how stuff you don't where, No, you're stay patient, bringing for the arrival.
Speaker 3: Seeing things taken straight from the Bible, that the better countdown.
Speaker 1: Hearing birds of live sounds admitting from.
Speaker 3: The sky you want, you're gonna buie Aliens with blizzard eyes read the place we're tied, they say, the Palladians will arrived to save the lives you patronizes wasted time.
Speaker 1: Wasted time? Are you good? Do bots go good? We are all you You got your taste fixed out.
Speaker 3: It's doomsday for your satan, said fox, doing bunch of balls on the moon's place, dating in a kid's blood, coming fields in a days as.
Speaker 1: They'll stop for you are kind.
Speaker 5: They can wait.
Speaker 1: Trunks, juice too way and fluence on mines.
Speaker 3: They say they hate bugs, but the ones doing crimes, never doing time, pain't nothing much.
Speaker 1: They lay so for my jobs, thank God. So they can take in pop past, never get caught.
Speaker 3: These days, I'm shocked and Nif you think you're afraid, you're not.
Speaker 1: Don't give a fuck what you're thinking about me. You're storing punch and that home aage, Oh my god.
Speaker 3: Waiting for like all the nage, the smell a dream. It's like, oh me, don't escape, but they walk and trust.
Speaker 1: Like they hope. We don't wait and they know a god escape this reality.
Speaker 3: President, when for your please will actually sat closed doors.
Speaker 1: The facts are heading.
Speaker 3: They can stop norse, they can a secure me and then name my God. But you're a pitch and they're fit to hout with a pen. I gave my DoD pash in your head till you're razory starting after uptain the penny punch nothing mad at us. Give them the tasting darks. You want to run, It's gonna be your lord. I'm gonna meet your gosha holah. Well you speak up, moved selling job.
Speaker 1: You wanna know that?
Speaker 3: So I'm gonna be your short We're gonna meet your Godcha hold on, sall be caught moped in.
Speaker 1: A the jaws of the comerack.
Speaker 7: Ro tom Cat, Tom Cat, Tom Cat, Tom Cat, Tom Cat
Speaker 5: Tom Cat, Tom Cats, tom Cats Cat