Speaker 1: How entry from.
Speaker 2: Here's a new resting Dingo podcast on the show Sucking Glenda Bood.
Speaker 3: What you say March.
Speaker 1: The show.
Speaker 4: Look Up.
Speaker 1: Welcome everyone to the longest episode of the year, my most hated episode to the Comic Con review episode of the Major Wrestling Figure podcast. I am your host WWE superstar Matt Cardona aka the Thousand Dollars Browski a ka the Michael Jordan of wrestling for your Collecting aka the j Led Brunson of wrestling. Very click see the show Broun this NBA jam You're.
Speaker 5: What a phony?
Speaker 1: That is a cool shirt.
Speaker 5: Though, that's cool shirt, but it's not a pathetic human. Also here the most professional Wrestler TNA star Problem, member of the System, main character on AMC. This gotta Pippen Arrestling Figure Collecting Brian Myers and I don't want to agree with Rosky, but this is going to be an exhausting episode. Strap strap In. Nothing like talking about Comic Con for three hours after you spend four days at Comic Con.
Speaker 1: Oh my god. True.
Speaker 4: I'm excited for it because I didn't see a lot of the reveals, but I'm also here. Producer of the show smart Mark Sterling Esquire a e W star and Ring of Honor legend and this show is brought to you by our good friends Ringside Collectibles. Use code major to save ten percent.
Speaker 1: A lot of Ringside news in there, including a very special ring Side exclusive. It was great hanging out with John. Follow us an ex Instagram, TikTok and YouTube at major w F Pod and leave us a review when you subscribe to this podcast, not just any review, but a major of you posted on ex with the hashtag major review. If we read it on air, you will win a prize. Who won this week?
Speaker 4: Mark Boom, Shota Lacas his dog Klatt. You know he sings on our pod Day one listener. He says a weekly tradition since late twenty eighteen, remembering the early days of getting a call from the boys for buying a shirt off pro resting these I bet you guys were mad that you had to call Australia and at the end of the call asking.
Speaker 5: Me to buy figure that out. To be honest, that's more shocked.
Speaker 4: Asking me to buy that backscratcher. Fast forward to twenty twenty six, I've met both Matt and Brian in person on the infamous Adrian tours and even lent my voice to many jingles over the years. My week isn't complete until I've listened to the Major Wrestling Figure podcast MWFP four Life Here. There's a subset of people out there that think that I am the one who sings.
Speaker 1: The Q and a song you wish Marky song drop. Wow, It's not me. It's the chops all right, you win. And every single week we find the pinpost on x repost them to elible reposted to be eligible to win a prize from Ringside Collectibles. Last week the prize was the retro Great Muda and the winner of that is well, it couldn't be more fitting. Guys.
Speaker 4: Wow, the final bosch I am the bosch Man purple best which the shirt guy star of the of the show.
Speaker 1: What is happening in that picture?
Speaker 5: It's almost bosh tober boys from Fanatics. Fans were able to jump off the top rope take a photo. Oh neat too like a ballpit.
Speaker 1: Prize This week guys, Jay usso Icy title win the Finding Moments Ringside Exclusive.
Speaker 5: Very cool.
Speaker 1: All right, guys, we're skipping follow up. We're going right to plug the big ass Extreme Bash. We are running out of time. Calun Major Pod Meet, Bubba, Ray Devon, and Spike Dudley. Welcome to Dudley build a big ass Extreme bash too. Get your tickets now. August ninth, The meet and greet, the professional photo op, the live podcast, the after party. Look at those glasses Brian are wearing.
Speaker 5: I'm ready, I'm Calou ready.
Speaker 6: Oh shit, that was a great reveal.
Speaker 1: I wasn't even looking Brian, get them my ties. Probably you kind of look good in glasses. Man, without the tape.
Speaker 5: I'm ready for calloons.
Speaker 1: I just need to tape on my actual glasses. That's what That's what you should do. Mark Nerd Alert nerd Alert. Very excited for the Big Assi Extream Bash. It's going to be a wild.
Speaker 5: Shared tickets now, every tickets be I p guys, every ticket is party of the summer. Don't let Summer slim fool you. It's not even a party. It's a pay per view.
Speaker 1: And this might be it. This might be the final supper at Calou.
Speaker 5: I said it again once again, but the last supper.
Speaker 1: You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: All right, guys, well you know you can't monetize the last supper, so you have to.
Speaker 1: You have to call it the final final summer guys, let's quickly just talk about comm our time there before we get into it. We were there for four days. Mark was there in plastic form. Right, we'll talk about that later on and you keep going. I'll say something real quick after. Uh man. So it was a hell of a week I got there. First of all, we got gosh with the airbnb market. If you're catfish on the Airbnb, what do you mean it says five minutes to the center.
Speaker 5: It was more like distance impossible.
Speaker 1: It was more like fifteen minute drive to the center, maybe ten minutes twelve Oh my god. No ac However, they probably had about I'm not have a kidding twenty five portable fans.
Speaker 5: Every room had like seven fans in it, like because they must have get so many complaints. I don't know, like still not the best you wake up. I was just like, oh my god, we had a great time. By the end of it, it was so shitty. It had like charm though, I think we all like, well kind of yeah, remember it was.
Speaker 1: It like in the middle of the city, or did it have a nice view or what it did not have a nice view? Look at the pictures before the social media you're thinking like, oh, San Diego, maybe some palm trees you get like train tracks, graffiti?
Speaker 5: Yeah, straight cats straight, he likes straight cats. This was a good spot.
Speaker 1: Wow, but it had charm.
Speaker 5: I did, but like if you look at the list when he sent pictures that looked lovely.
Speaker 1: Also, Broskie usually on that the listing.
Speaker 5: Dude, it was a catfish job. I'm okay, wow, but did.
Speaker 1: You leave a bad review? I did not because he gave He was such a nice guy and he gave me a five star review, so I gave him one too.
Speaker 4: See that's his trick. He makes sure that he is nice and leaves a five star review first.
Speaker 1: But he was nice the whole time, you know, emailing updates. Anyway, So Wednesday me ttd Cannick. We we walked the floor a bit. Then we got a beautiful nob dinner my favorite restaurant, Mark. I know it's your favorite restaurant. It's pretty expressive. Next morning, Uh got there, Brian came. We did a little Walmart live stream promoting the San Diego Padres Matreman and then I had to I had to leave. I had to go to SmackDown, and I'm sitting at the airport right I'm already jealous and I'm missing whatever the boys are doing. I got a text saying, you know, basically, you're not on the show tomorrow. So I'm like, oh my god, I'm flying there to do nothing. But you you got to be always ready. I went to the hotel career, I shaved tam. Let's go back to Thursday. At this long story short, I go to SmackDown, the car comes out. I'm not on. I left, went back to copa con.
Speaker 4: You were going to do that anyways, But did you take a quicker flight?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I got like a two o'clock flight.
Speaker 5: We got invited back to Nobu via Jemmy Padouer vip kind of dinner, said Mark.
Speaker 1: You would have look at Mark's jawge's drafts.
Speaker 5: I had to do a run in here and sure enough he made it with plenty of time to spend.
Speaker 1: Wow, that's cool. And you know who was there at that dinner, My good friend Ian Volkweiss from toys they made us. Remember the heat, Remember the beef, Well we squashed it. We squashed it at.
Speaker 5: No bigger Man Broski in his old age. He squashed the beefs with people.
Speaker 1: What did I miss? What I miss on on Thursday when I was Tay we obviously we did the Walmart Live and then you left and then we went and uh, I mean we walked the whole thing and shopped and saw everything, saw everybody possible. What was the best cosplay you saw? And then we went Deadpool in Blue, which turned out to be Ryan Reynolds. I didn't see him there actually, but actually I could have. Didn't even realize a lot of them.
Speaker 5: Oh. Then we hit several parties amongst like the Mighty Jack's Crew VIP party was shout out to them, it was unbelievable. Then we went to the Jazzuar's VIP party had Louis Mickey's unbelievable. And then our last stop was a Hot Topic meet up, so at a lot of socializing, networking. You know, that's kind of really what it is there.
Speaker 1: In his element.
Speaker 5: Oh yeah, we all went. He thrives, he and everyone knows him. It's so far.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, that's great and mark the best cosplay. There was a Chelsea Green cosplayer. Oh I saw that picture. I went up to her. We took a picture I'm like, you know what, let's make this moment even sweeter FaceTime, Chelsea. It was all vlogged, all on the vlog that's coming. Also at Low and Mickey's, we ran into my friend. Funny enough, his name is Lou. He started training with us at NYWC, was training with me the exact same day. We were in a group called the rat Pack with him. He looks exactly the same.
Speaker 5: Literally, I don't think we've seen him in nineteen years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and you recognize him or he recognized you. So I'm leaving the restaurant before I'm going to the airport. I hears someone going Brett Matthews, Brett Matthews, Brett Matthews. I'm thinking, what Marc has called me? Brett Matthews kept walking, but it was him and he's he's barked at at this busy ass, the busiest spot right he runs. I was great to see him. We took a picture. So we have this match that we did at the n y w C WrestleMania called Psycho Circus. It was like a believe a five way blindfold match, and that's gonna be the bonus in August.
Speaker 5: It's really if you think about it. It's not that anyone cares but Matt and I. But it's like our first big match of our careers.
Speaker 4: Yes, and you had to be a blindfold my way blindfold make book this, by the way.
Speaker 1: For first year students. Basically, yeah, pretty much. We saw the Mattel guys, We saw ringside John. We were partying with them a lot, Bill doing karaoke, Bill and I, they'll love this story. I'm not gonna Bill mckina and I'm not going to reveal Yes, that's the thing. I'm not gonna repeat all the things Bill mckeina said to me or Brian, but I will repeat this thing. I'm texting John, I'm texting you know, Rausing, Robert Corpus, Steve, Bill. They're all responding except for Bill. And then I get, you know, I get to the karaoke bar. Bill, I sent you two messages. Is why didn't you were spinning? He goes, oh, I blocked your number, and that's believe it or not, that is not the worst thing. Bill and Kina said to me, Dude, I go up the Bill and I'm half joking. I go, hey, how are you handling Oscar's retirement? He is not well sucks but all kidding aside, we all Bill, But but.
Speaker 4: Okay, I understand the idea of protecting your piece, you know what I'm saying. And if if somebody is really bothering you, like I'm okay with blocking him, right, but what did you ever really do?
Speaker 1: Nothing? Like you you the the mankind stuff. The dude loves stuffs. I love Bill.
Speaker 5: We had it would be something he said on the show, not even like actually texting Bill.
Speaker 1: Boll Yeah, but well that's what I'm saying. Yeah, Bill, if you're listening, if anyone's relating this, Bill, we love you, great.
Speaker 5: Job said this, we're talking to him. He's like a legit legend in the industry. Absolutely ww elites are on like series with whatever has been announced to whatever, like one thirty seven or something. He's worked on one figure at least in that line for one hundred and thirtys historic. Bro. It's like demented, like no one's done that. Yeah, you're right, and that's not even counting like all the subsidiary you know, Survivor series or how many other elites they make throughout the year. It's pretty nuts.
Speaker 4: The crazy thing is, when you really think about it right. Over the years, the amount of elite figures that we have put over on this show, like ninety five percent, right, you know? And if it so basically, if we're saying that Bill is at a ninety five percent success rate and we might make a joke about the other five, is that that.
Speaker 6: Big of a deal.
Speaker 5: No, that's the same as that scroll on Twitter, though, Like it could be all putting you over, and then the one comment that says you look stupid or whatever. We'll stick with you all day.
Speaker 7: Right, that says you are wearing security gear I haven't thought on Yeah, right, yeah right, Barrett Bears sleep, Oh man, you're in the group.
Speaker 5: Check going Thursday Live in Philadelphia, folks.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was great to see corporate Steve, the whole, the whole MATEL crew, the whole Ringside crew. Love seeing Ringside John. It's been too long. See him every week.
Speaker 5: The only one I missed was Ravishing Rower. I didn't get to see anyone back. I saw him quickly. But am I missing anything? I mean we were there for four days. It was what Lew and Mickey's awesome noboo, awesome staples And we've decided that next year at Comic Con for the first.
Speaker 1: Time ever asked Mexican for lunch to day you left. PtD had diarrhea after.
Speaker 5: It because he had buffalo wings Mexican. I always had to steer a TTD in the right decision.
Speaker 1: It makes a very goes to a Meaxican place and gets buffalo wa.
Speaker 5: He's just like, yeah, yeah, I got it. Like know, bro, what are you doing? But anyway, we just had Next year Steak stick Man Eat.
Speaker 1: A stak stick Man. Next year we're gonna have some sort of presence at Comic Con, some sort of booth. I think we're going to go all out.
Speaker 5: I was so impressed by Mighty Jackson's like party. I would like to do that as well. Yeah, so I think I think Mark, you might have to come to Comic Con again.
Speaker 4: I was actually for the first time feeling fomo this year. It was I missed it the last three.
Speaker 1: Years, I believe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you have been a long time. It was a great, great time.
Speaker 4: I will say this so I'll make this quick. I was there the entire time, all four days in plastic form. I had a pretty busy weekend, some actual kind of crappy travel, so I was kind of indisposed, but it was not lost on me the fact that sanego Comic Con is such a huge thing in the world of nerds, and it's been so ingrained in my brain since that the Entourage episode where they go to Comic Con.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we were talking about that.
Speaker 4: It's such an an awesome event, and it's been an awesome event for you know, so many years. So to be on display at comic Con and have so many people text me, you know, like Anthony Bowens was there and he texted me people like that.
Speaker 1: Who was the first person to text you?
Speaker 5: Mark?
Speaker 1: Was it me?
Speaker 6: Brian?
Speaker 1: Brian texted in our Creator Pro group chat, Well I was there before, Brian.
Speaker 5: Somebody posted it before you and our group in our Patreon I wanted, okay, yeah.
Speaker 4: Well I think when I looked at my phone, I opened the Creator brought chat first, So makes sense. Anyway, It's not lost on me that that is a really cool, awesome thing and it wouldn't have happened without Brian and Matt and I said that in a text, and also I would extend that I.
Speaker 1: Think wrote that text a I Timmy, I extend that to the major marks, because without their support, I don't have.
Speaker 5: They don't speak too soon. We haven't sold one yet, so.
Speaker 4: We're gonna sell out, I hope. So all right, all right guys, Well so are we moving into it?
Speaker 1: We're gonna move into the comic Con reveal.
Speaker 5: Bringing the guest of honor.
Speaker 1: Is it brought to you by? It's brought to you by Garage.
Speaker 5: And Major Rustic Figure Podcast has a new tag team, Push Garage Beer.
Speaker 1: Scratch that figureage and scratch that beer ridge with Garage Beer. Every tag team needs a name, and here it is Major Garage Beer. Garage Beer is light, refreshing and made with the highest body. You can choose between the light beer or my favorite the line.
Speaker 4: And with only ninety five calories, it's the smart beer to drink.
Speaker 1: I'm Brian Myers, the most professional drink. I'm smart, Mark Sterling and I love beer flavored beer and I'm always ready, Matt Carla Gone, and the Major Garage is always open.
Speaker 4: Last time we partnered with Garage Beer, things got a little out of hand.
Speaker 1: But this time we're doing things more professional.
Speaker 8: Classic, more class. These guys, guys, what can't we enjoy bum more polished?
Speaker 1: Good idea.
Speaker 4: It's a crisp refreshing partnership.
Speaker 8: Yeah, Hilton integrity, Oh, teamwork.
Speaker 1: And focus. All right, guys, Hey, not one garage beer had in San Diego. I haven't San Diego.
Speaker 5: I actually looked when I went to the lovely bodega around the corner from our airbnb.
Speaker 1: I didn't drink one be here in San Diego. But I did drink a lot of old fashions. I'm a sucker for the no boo ice cube at old fashioned, No boo ice cube at old fashion. That's not what I mean, you know what I mean?
Speaker 5: I told Liz I got to take her to the one in the city you got, and you gotta do the mac Cardona st Yeah. I actually am just be like whatever because I don't know any better anyway. Right, It's what does it matter?
Speaker 1: It's give you the best stuff and keep breaking it. That's all you gotta say. Yeah, all right, guys, are ready break the Are you ready?
Speaker 5: We got a lot of that and looking he's like a caged animal and waiting waiting to break this ship.
Speaker 1: Guys, it's a are you ready? Bring him in? He's ready? Can somebody set a timer?
Speaker 5: Jumping Jack's push ups? Hello, he's been doing those Shawn Michaels wrestling at twelve upside down sucking Stopwatch has started.
Speaker 6: We got a positive when we when we take intermissions.
Speaker 4: Go okay, we really need let the cook shirt and we should all be wearing.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised he's not wearing a chef's hat.
Speaker 6: I do have a figure with the chef's hat.
Speaker 1: All right.
Speaker 6: Here we go four days of massive reveals from a litany of manufacturers producing wrestling related I.
Speaker 5: Was and I'm sure there's gonna be several things I didn't got.
Speaker 6: Well, there were some that weren't there, that were done virtually. They're the ones that did not have a presence. So we're gonna start things off retro with all the different manufacturers that are doing retro inspired form factors. So one in particular announced their biggest signing ever, even though it is technically not legal, for the first time ever in the Wrestling Giant series coming already in production. It says available now at Bring Home Theaction dot Com. Forgot to include the dot com Bring Home All the Action ship September twenty twenty six. Time to bring Home All the Action once again. So here it is Scott Hall coming to Wrestling Giant series using an IP name that they do not own to make this figure. And yeah, so that was the packaging that will be in the back. Obviously not generated by AI, though it does look like AI, but they will claim that it is not produced through chat Cheap Team.
Speaker 1: Let me just say this first of all, this it's not like he's just making this without the consent of I'm sure Cody Hall gets to do this.
Speaker 5: He's not just making this, right, let's so. But it's probably a Legends deal. There's probably some due diligence that's not been right.
Speaker 1: It's like, how many times do wrestlers come to us and say, hey, I want to figure? I say, do you have a legencyel? They say no, And then I asked we and they do.
Speaker 5: There's probably about fifteen guys we could have signed because they approached us, but then we had to fact checked and it would not be allowed, right listen, and so we just signed everyone who did that. And that's But also, guys, if you're listening to this show, you're a die hard wrestling figure fan, right, you have to step outside the bubble here and know that this isn't like common knowledge like these guys don't know this, you know, so, uh, you can explain this photo we're staring at right here.
Speaker 6: We're looking at I believe an elite collection series thirty nine British Bulldog that is in six and three quartering scale compared to the eight inch Scott Hall figure. That is using pretty much all the existing bodies that Latuni has used for their Wrestling Giant series, which is inspired by the LGN Wrestling superstars. Randy Motchman Savage.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you're right, it's not all right, guys. We got a move on here.
Speaker 6: There's a there's a lot for that particularly. Just take it in available pre right now and bring home the Action dot Com unless it's been sold out. I don't know how many pieces that has been limited to, but not the first manufacturer to produce.
Speaker 1: A they put over last episode, this one, and he's got more. Oh really, did we really got a rapid fire to these?
Speaker 5: Come on.
Speaker 1: The first first, That's what I'm saying. If we did this for every item will be here all again.
Speaker 6: All right, So some reveals that you guys probably didn't see on your end. They haven't made the rounds just yet. Uh kW K Branding Company Shawn and g was joined UH hosted by Fully Posable podcast Jeff and Scott toone. He was brought on UH to their I Guess Live panel. That's what they do every year for Sean Uh. He was huffing and puffing on a eight pen every ten minutes, every ten seconds, I should say, Uh, so KFA piros uh De Luxe edition. These have been previously shown off, but he does have final samples of them. These are I guess on the way to the retailers that will be carrying them. So you got great Kabuki. Got a variant of the Great Kabuki with a blue card and obviously different deco, different uh mist effect, different color mister effect, I should say. And then a one to one hundred Squat Circle Toys variant, so exclusive to square Circle toys.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: And then he also did show off the limited to five hundred pieces.
Speaker 1: Use this WrestleMania appearance. It's three championship title belt success years later. Yeah, it's like photo shot. He was wearing tights in this photo, so it is UH. I guess probably AI was used as well.
Speaker 6: All the all the different people are using it all right, we got rounda sing here obviously using a name that they do not own through another person's intellectual property. Uh so red card for the standard version with the poke dots, got variant here with more intricate, elaborate gear. And then they got a one of two hundred J and J Figures exclusives. Sean did announce that, I think besides these two that releases that we'll be looking at, there's another J J Figures exclusive that he will no longer be doing J and J Figures exclusives for whatever reason.
Speaker 5: Which one did you on his way to make that announcement.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there was a lot of announcements that were made. I mean a lot in a lot of candid talk. I mean every wrestler that has been shown here. He detailed all their phone call conversations. So yeah, yeah, it's give it a watch. It's like two hours long. It's on the Fully Posable Wrestling Figure podcast Youtabe channel. And then got Sammaray del Soul.
Speaker 1: He doesn't looked like that anymore, got a one of.
Speaker 6: One hundred Club k Fabe exclusive, So a lot of the contemporary talent is exclusive to his k Fabe Club Club k Fabe membership program. He's got a thing, I guess to where you pay a certain amount a month and you get exclusive figures. The other figure that will be showing his middle leak also a former member of w's Lucha House Party. Uh and then he's got one of two hundred j J Figures exclusive, So I guess this will be the last j J Figures exclusive for KWK Brandon Company through their KFA Heroes segment. Also shown off was Claude Gerad, but obviously using another name that he does not own or nor a a.
Speaker 5: This one's wild, the other one, yeah, I can.
Speaker 1: I think I'm gonna have to get this and but oh boy, so two different versions there.
Speaker 5: That render looks like it's made with play though.
Speaker 6: Oh just wait, So he'll be using this body for Tiger Jackson, a one of one hundred collect and Connect and Shop k TBK shared exclusive.
Speaker 5: There you go, I have an awesome photo of Dill, so I go out to get all these Think he's a little guy completed, No he's not. He hates little guy heat with all these people.
Speaker 6: Also shown was a part of the one of five hundred program. He's got Gary Wolf and Anthony Durant. The head sculpts are not final and will include a real dog collar chain that hooks on the side of their dog collar also shown off and special guests. Special guest that was having technical difficulties was Wolfy D. So Wolfe D came on there, Sean had to break the news to him. Unfortunately, that did not go over well with Wolfe De was that the jackets were cut and it's not like Wolfe D had some involvement in the design process, so unfortunately there was a lot of things that were nicks that apparently he concepted. Does include a hub cup apparently not a help cap and the hat was apparently too tall that has been cut as well. So there will be a variants I guess of these figures as well. No details in terms of if these are limited to a certain amount. So yeah, this is his release schedule for the rest of twenty twenty six. So Bertha Fay and Samuraydale Soult for July, claud Gurad. Yeah, you see the list there, so metleik As I mentioned another one as well, Aja Kang and Alex Porteo coming in October, and this is for just Kfe piros Can Peterra and Buddy Landell coming in November. All right, now, moving on to actually know we're still sticking with some additional reveals for Kafa Piros. So he did announce that Conan is coming to Ka Piros obviously now under some sort of agreement with the World Wars Say Entertainment or TKO Group holdings through Lucha Libre USA. So I don't know if this was negotiated beforehand or if he has some type of management with Mass Republic of Mass Republic is still the management company doing all of his merchandising and consumer product agreements. Also shown and announced was lenov A Sean. Sean was announced not the first manufacturer to do her in this particular form. Factor Also announced was a Mystery Tag team. So just trying to.
Speaker 1: He's Brian and Brett major mystery.
Speaker 6: Tag team, but not a mystery tag team. Once again just tangenting uh incredibly So he has not signed these individuals. He had talks with these individuals and he just wants to, I guess, uh see if people want to see this come to fruition. Is Shad Gaspar and Jason Paul Wow So uh, so he has not signed them. He just wants to see if people want them. So another person that he apparently supposedly has talked.
Speaker 5: Yes, he has all these obscure fucking guys, but he's wondering if he should sign crime time.
Speaker 6: This is the kind of yes. So just watch the video and you'll see.
Speaker 1: Matho math to me, Well, another thing, uh.
Speaker 6: That doesn't add up? He uh it sounds like he did not speak to Vince Russo directly, but he does want to make a figure of Vinceruso. But he wants the fans to vote. Did they want to have Vince Russo or his we character that he portrayed on on proper Yeah?
Speaker 1: So yeah, event I'd get Nick Venom Venom in the house.
Speaker 6: Hopefully complete with mullet, but obviously does not own that name to feature on packaging all right, his second segment three and three quarter inch as opposed to the four and a half inch Uh got k b k.
Speaker 5: Ring heroes, I do love the packaging for the nuts at.
Speaker 6: Packaging, they brought on the packaging designer and once again claiming that these were not generated through artificial intelligence, but very evidently appearing as that if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, uh, you know the rest.
Speaker 5: You'd have a hard time quack quack, proving this.
Speaker 6: To be so yeah, bad news. Allen and Jake Roberts obviously Jake Roberts who knows his deals with other ones but currently under nostalgia agreement with World Wrestling er Tainment llc UH. They're also is variants as well and does include the Harlem Street Rat SWA rat, and Jake Roberts does include Damien as an accessory. There is also Earl Hebner he is packed in with the rings playset. They did show off an early model, an early three D printed model of it, but obviously yeah, the packaging illustration supposedly not generated by AI, but yeah. And then there is also an Attitude ring as well. As they're calling it so ninety late nineties inspired that referee outfit does not accurate to the time period, but yeah, also reveals just name only reveals for overring heroes. Here's a slide for all the different retailers, litany of retailers that are carrying it as well in all different countries and such. All right, name only reveals got bursa Brody Coming to that form factor, he said that the evil peed will be painted on well include real chain will include soft Good's vest, so we'll see how that ends up looking like. Also signing John Nord as his wa character that name that he does not own. Also Paul Diamond and Pat Tanaka using once again a name that he does not own. Uh and Lunafa Shan as well coming to Ring Heroes, as well as her ex husband David Heath. Let's go damn also for a fall of well in there in his Fall of nineteen ninety two, Look got Paul Diamond and he will be supposedly, at least that's the proposition that was said here on the thing. He will be packed in a two pack with the summer nineteen ninety two version of Conan, So there will be a two pack of yeah, and also a talent that he does manage these next two talents. He does manage all the merchandising rights for Nayofumi Yamamoto previously known as w Ezoshi Tatsu, as well as Hyabusa. Hyabusa coming to a Ring Heroes because can we keeper any company manages apparently all of his merchandising rates. Also, this was the final announcement that they had. They are doing a third segment and they are the fourth manufacturer to do this particular form factor. They are diving into eight inch pose vinyl figures through K fab Legacy, and initially they said, uh Lei Sewan did say that they're only going to make characters that fit in with UH, with this particular UH, with this particular form.
Speaker 1: Factor EIG big Rubber Guy style.
Speaker 6: Pose vinyl eight inch figures inspired by the eighties figures produced by LG and Toys through w Infestling Superstars. So Paul Diamond and Pat Tanaka. Also Paul Diamond from Paul of nineteen eighty two. Also Dori Funk Junior, also Hyabusa, also Campeterra and Deep Cut here Jose loriie Levera and Jose Estrada. So that it was it for KBK Brandy Company. If you want more information and more UH more context, check out the YouTube video on a fully posable podcast YouTube channel. So yeah, that was it for KATBK Brandy Company. Now going back to four and a half inch figures through Title Ron Toy. Speaking of deep Cuts and speaking of mass wrestlers, Mister X, this is the hand painted hard copy paint master paint model of mister X. Mister X was I guess in person to see this prototype at the gathering.
Speaker 1: And this is Danny Davis, right, yes, okay, so.
Speaker 6: Yeah, portrayed by Danny Davis, I think like through nineteen eighty to nineteen eighty six or so acristevif television and yep, and there's Danny Davis featured on the back of the rip reversion. Not so much of a deep cut, but an exclusive variant that I don't even know if the standard versions are out yet. I believe so maybe the one of two hundred JJ figures exclusive.
Speaker 1: Ah, that's sick.
Speaker 6: So if the other Nikita Koloffs are not out yet, I guess this is the first way to get Nikita cooloff in his little Wanian attire from his time with Turner Broadcasting.
Speaker 1: So looks good.
Speaker 6: Also the Nerd Closet so kind of in a similar form factor, but not it's kind of its own.
Speaker 1: It's more foreign.
Speaker 6: A quarter is Matt Maniacs from the Nerd Closet using sculpts produced by Frazer.
Speaker 1: I don't think this one's coming.
Speaker 6: A golden era of wrestling. So they showed off Harley Race, so not sure if the details there.
Speaker 5: I'm nine sure that's not coming out right there's a.
Speaker 6: Lot of things that are shown that potentially may may have the pull the plug pulled on them. Magnum Tier shown off as well.
Speaker 1: I love that, I love I love Matt Maniacs because they're they're retro but not a Hasbro like it. They're its own thing.
Speaker 6: Also Nikita Coloff previously looked at in Nikila Coleoff there so in more of his mid eighties outfit. And then you do have a late eighties version of Berry Wyndham. Also two packs of Rick MARTINL and Tito Santana using ip that you had our own on the t shirts as well as on the tampions of titles that do with the titles also have the WF branding on the center plate and side plates. Same with his next characters of arn Anderson and Tolly Blanchard. So Matt Maniac's there foreign a quarter for yeah foreign a quarter inch figures there Hastel toy and collectibles, grapplers and gimmicks showing up sewing off some early three D models of Rick Martel, so his revised version of Rick Martel most likely sculpted by Rocco, his his new three D sculptor three D modeler who's doing a good amount of his portraits and body sculpts now so includes the freak.
Speaker 1: The Night and Day from when he first started to now is great, like.
Speaker 5: This looks so good.
Speaker 6: Has a jacket this time around, and I'm not sure if that's a PVC secondary to where he can swap with the arms and to do that. All these vital figures that we've been taking a look at are all VIA figures in terms of the four and a half inch one, so not true, not one hundred percent true to the haspard of a form factory. I should mention also got Bill Irwin as well coming as well, So Bill Irwin from his mid nineties look. Also got Rom Rivera from his mid nineties look as well, so revising his previous Wam Rivera Savio vega.
Speaker 1: For those who are listening, I was soused. Yeah.
Speaker 6: I also have Dan Spivey coming as well, so his revised Dan Spivey's.
Speaker 5: It's weird SA Dance Spivey I thought were fine, So that's funny to see them again.
Speaker 6: Well, this one has not featured the entrance veast or tropical top. I would take a different also coming to Regium, his seven inch form factor uh, somewhat in scale with Meteal figures, but a little taller, so they're more in the Neca slash power Town range of of scale. So Dan Spivey coming as well. It's a similar deco ops in all white. So basically you know deck you're getting. It's just the tats and the new portrait.
Speaker 5: That doesn't suck. I'll definitely get it.
Speaker 6: Like that's pretty cool, so makes off good successory coming as well. Final a product may be slightly different, okay. Also Zabi Sila's Toys announcing that Pinnacle Collection Series one was available on one more dot com. I don't know if that's still in stock, but these were previously available I think in March of twenty twenty five, so I think this is the first time that those are being offered again, unless he's got relations with other retailers that are potentially carrying it, like Big Bad and Entertainer others. Not sure, but Walmart dot Com potentially the exclusive home of Pinnacle Collection Series one at least at the moment. So Also, a variant of one of the characters in the Pinnacle Collection Series one is Jeff Jarrett, one of five hundred variant Not sure I.
Speaker 1: Would I my flight with this drop, and I would I just assumed like I'll have whatever hours days even to get it, so not able to secure one ten minutes I heard it was gone wow.
Speaker 6: And so yeah, the different different Redeco there, and there's the packaging as well, so different color of the packaging. It looks like as well, sam same packaging format with the peat hilt clamshow. All right, looks like we got purtected.
Speaker 5: Abdullah and Bundy are still on Walmart dot com, so maybe Pillman and Jeff sold out.
Speaker 6: All right? Moving on to Pro Wrestling Tease micro Brawlers announcing Dude Love and Cactus Jack, two characters portrayed by mc foley, who is no longer under a WE nostalgia agreement. And also, if you want to get the third face of Fully based off his nineteen ninety nine appearance, you can go to pros and Create dot com and I'm sure the limited quantities of that will be available as well. So that yeah, so that will be exclusive to the subscription box format that they have. And here is the final versions of them. That's great slide blister card packaging.
Speaker 1: They look good.
Speaker 6: RC Toys Unsanctioned Classic Superstars Saboo coming teased on I believe a ringside live with Tom Sanford the Fifth on one of their YouTube lineves so got Saboo and uh basically uh tel scale. I believe these are roughly the same, so if anything, it's closer to jazz wears.
Speaker 5: Henry is pretty Yeah.
Speaker 6: Spot On includes a folding folding uh steel chair accessory. This is more of an O six ecw era.
Speaker 5: Uh so tell on that for thes is that the sideburn.
Speaker 6: Yeah, sideburns and the receding hairline. It's a bit more well.
Speaker 5: I guess yeah, yeah, well yeah, yeah, you can see right there the beard is not connected to the goate. Yeah he has that side burn. He really only had that like in ww c W. Yeah.
Speaker 6: And then us cool got the body scars. Obviously the body scars are not sculpted, so they're going to be using this buck for future future figures. Uh in the future. No back scars as well, unfortunately. But the sash is nice soft goods pantsla looks like they.
Speaker 5: Selected normally like soft good stuff like that.
Speaker 1: That looks awesome.
Speaker 6: And here it is in package as well, so similar to uh, the chain, theming around it, window box, packaging.
Speaker 5: Sure variants are coming.
Speaker 1: Yes, mostly it looks awesome. Should I get into some ringside news or is any more on sanctioned News? No?
Speaker 6: No for further in sanction news.
Speaker 1: Yeah, all right, so some ringside news, new pre orders, Saboo on Sactioned Class, Superstars, Ringside Exclusive, the Netflix Rall Ring. All this stuff were gonna talk about later in the show. Netflix Raw Ring with Paul Hayman, twenty twenty seven, Defining Moments Triple H and Naomi Ultimate Moments, ce M Punk and Dominic Mysterio Ultimate Moments, Dan has In, Trick Williams, The Natural Disasters, Elite Won twenty nine with Sina aj Finn, Ripoman aj Lee and Becky Lynch, Elite Royal Rumble with Shawn Michaels, Eddie Guerrero, Kevin Owens, Sid Justice and Harvey Whippleman, Elite Wrestling of forty three, Joe Hendry, cm punk Umaga, Diesel and Armando Estrada, and Elite Greatest Hits fourteen with John Cena, Hulkogin the Rock and Bronze and Read it Up next to the Ringside Top Ten. This episode of the Major Wrestling Figure Podcast has been brought to you by Ringside Collectibles, the number one online retailer of WWE Action Tea games.
Speaker 5: Go to Wrestlingfigures dot com and make a purchase, and when you do, use discount code major at checkout to save ten percent.
Speaker 2: HiT's the rings.
Speaker 3: Top Sage you just got twenty his face and your wife. The Fatic games rings, Saha top Tad got big rubbers, guy says page looking badge rings, Saha Top Tail over thirty Year's John Spruce.
Speaker 2: This ain't a Trams.
Speaker 3: Rings Saha to haf Tag. Make sure you use code maje.
Speaker 2: And for the tis at the all.
Speaker 5: Right, Tim.
Speaker 1: We had the Naomi, the Biny Moments number nine, The Natural Disasters Number eight, aj Lee Number seven, Ultimate Moments, the Set See Him Punk and Dominic number six, Ultimate Moments, the Set Dan Housing and Trick Williams Number five, The Repo Man number four, Dominic Mysterio, Ultimate Moments number three, AJ Styles Elite one, twenty nine, number two Saboo brings that exclusive and number one. I'm sure he's gonna be number one for a while. See a Penta, Dan hous In Ultimate Moments, Wave two. We'll talk about these things in the show.
Speaker 5: It's his time.
Speaker 1: All right, do you what's next next?
Speaker 6: Brian got the checks out up close and personal. I guess they had their own panel as well. Boss Fight Studio Legends of Lucha Libra Premium Wave five showing off f EP final samples.
Speaker 5: I always really loved Boss Fight stuff. It's just nice quality.
Speaker 6: Got Ultimate Dragon at Solar, so first time that these have been executed in that premium form factor. Uh, Solar previously done I believe as a the the mask figures, the mystery mask figures, as well as the I forget what the pips forget what that that? Ultimately, yeah, that was through Super seven when they did that particular form factor. But yeah, Ultimate Dragon previously done in the in the core version basically the Fanaticos that was what they branded it is. So yeah. Includes his entrance cape this time around in a different deco. This time around includes Deluxe articulation. The other one included standard articulation. I guess I could say so got the insert molded uh double pint at double hinginees, double hinga elbows and so are looking great as well in his basically trademark outfit. I mean he didn't have too many outfits, uh.
Speaker 5: Kind of kind of like a throwback type figure.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, I think this is Yeah, this isn't so large junior, so this is a solar senior. So yeah, bring up the chicken, he's out.
Speaker 1: They look awesome.
Speaker 6: Also shown off during the panel was Wave six and these are pretty cool, even though they are deep cuts in terms of one of the talents. I guess, but never thought I would be seeing a Frey Tormenta figure. This is the priest that inspired uh the two thousand and six Jared hes Natural Lebrave film starring Jack Black, so loosely inspired obviously, but Frey Tormenta a legend in Mexico, so I'm sure Ray Lusher is very excited about that, as well as Diamante Azul he I guess now goes by DM dmt Azoul but h yeah, he's in his forties now, he's been going for a good wit and Mascarida Dorada. You guys know him under a different character name. Yeah, Elteredo that coming here.
Speaker 5: Actually he was just on television, yes.
Speaker 6: All right? Now moving into to Hasbro so Boss Fight formed by previous hasbur employees, but Hasbro had a G I. Joe Classified panel and they announced as their third human inductee in the g I. Joe Hall of Fame Sergeant Slaughter. Sergeant Slaughter special guest on the panel as well.
Speaker 1: We saw him at Comic Con.
Speaker 6: The third inductee and the Human Hall of Fame Human g I Joe Hall of Fame first inducted was the inventor of g I Joe, Stanley Weston, as well as the second inductee, writer Larry Hama. So third inductee Sarge, the Living.
Speaker 5: G I Joe Congrats also the coolest.
Speaker 6: Also shown off while Serge was on the panel was finished product samples of the Sergeant Slaughter in Triple T the Tech Team Terminator Unbelievable Sick so inspired by it's vented Chicina part. But obviously I think this time around comes to the canopy, so it's not open, so when he's in action, when he's in battle, he does have some protection this time around. It's cool and that will be available for Pritor on August twelfth through Hasbrough Pulse, so that will be a Hasbro Pulse exclusive. Also shown off by Hasbro we previously discussed it last week was the silhouette of the Street Fighter movie figures part of Wave one. So Joe Anayi Romanarines Nayi Uh is coming to Wave one as a Kuma there it is, got all the energy effects, got a display stand, very screen accurate to his on screen count of part big beads. This time around, we're gonna be taking a look at a figure that does not have big beads, big enough beads. But these are some nice big beads on Joe herema nice product photography here by shooting the galaxy, Matt does great work.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 6: Got the pack out here, window box packaging, sol.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: It's available I think right now for pre on romart dot com. Yeah, at least the first wave is. And then on the back here Gile portrayed by the American nightmare Cody Roads. He will becoming, he's getting He will most likely be coming in Wave two, along with m Bison and Blanca portrayed by Jason Momoa and a dark radio So who's sick? All right? Before we get onto some figures, we're gonna take a moment here to talk about the Curse collection by fanatics, the Dan hous and Curse collection, So some replica merchandise for you to complete, especially with the Halloween season coming up. You can dress up like Dan Housse in the mass that we previously looked at, that vacuum form mass that was featured in that graphic here, but now you can complete that look with the Jar of Teeth, the official Dan Housen Jar of Teeth, so the teeth are removable as you are cursed inside the inside the jar.
Speaker 5: Wild has he ever used the teeth on television?
Speaker 1: Just gonna ask that.
Speaker 6: I think in his debut he showed it and potentially in some backstage segments and as an easter egg that might be on the set. Uh with the time with the Time Machine, I'm sure that will be coming as well. The Time Machine. Human moneies human money, so you get your your your human money dollar bills, so twenty five dollars for some money, so give Gibdan hans on your money as well as the replica Cape Escape is pretty cool. Can include a collar you can hook your hands around your wrists and it can open up and on the back Dan Howison branding on the back, so this.
Speaker 1: Is wild, like you know you made it when you have an item like this, and he has four at the same time, like any one of these would have been like to be. He'd like a Brett Hart style glasses item. You've made it. He's got four good for him.
Speaker 6: Also shown off big League pillows teasing coming Summer Slam weekend three brand new can remember of pillows. So don't know what these characters are obviously, the silhouette is not going to give it away because they use that same structure for all of them.
Speaker 5: So separately tell.
Speaker 6: All right, So now we're gonna move on to what most people have been waiting for. So all the revealed by the mattel We team. Uh, just a disclaimer, no knuckle cruncher shown, no metrofigure shown, uh, and no Superstars figure zone.
Speaker 1: But there's I don't know what I can or cake confirm, but didn't hear good news.
Speaker 6: Okay, we'll leave it at that. But some good news is that coming in December, the w re Ripley Collector doll will be coming shipping through. This was made toward item. So this is the first impackage sample at least a mock up, I guess you could say, because it doesn't have the blister completed. This is just the paint model posed in here, floating there.
Speaker 1: That's awesome.
Speaker 6: And this is the first. Like I mean, this isn't officially branded as a as a Barbie figure, but it does include it's in that Barbie scale, the twelve inch form factor, as well as alternate hands. This time around, the championship title is on a fabric strap, so that's soft goods. The the vest and the top all soft goods, fishnet mesh stockings. So tremendous job by all involved with this particular project. So coming and shipping December twenty twenty six, at least that's the current estimate. Coming this fall. We've one we've previously seen, but Wave two. We've seen DECKO samples that were on display of Masters of the Universe Masters of the w Universe Wave ten technically, but I guess Wave two in this essen since it.
Speaker 5: Is uh, they're calling a complete reboots here.
Speaker 6: I don't know if there're just gonna be two waves or we'll see what what twenty twenty seven has in store, but it looks like just two waves for twenty twenty six thus far. So the rock with a very yeah, a bunch of just themed tribal look going on here, so very warrior kind of it's kind of similar to what the Ultimate warrior figures look like he's got the chest armor and has the luncloth, so got the fur boots. So can't have a warrior looking character, especially w in that particular form factor without the fur boots. It's very signature as well as Demolition.
Speaker 1: They looks at this so from it's crazy all three.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So ax will include the axe, smash will include a mallet, and crush will include his hands because he crushes things. So he's got the tear claus not for me, but very very fun. Spike orn spot as well with with spikes.
Speaker 5: Made a lot of Ryan Adams product. It's pretty good aggressive.
Speaker 6: They skewed him up all right. It looks like we're taking a look now at Main Event Series one sixty nine, obviously available. Most of these items are currently available for a ringside. We previously talked about that Ultimate Moment's Dan House and that does not ship till May of twenty twenty seven, so they're listing these very very far in advance, so be uh waiting nine months for you to get your Dan Housing. But Cold Cood could cout suit her U. But Main Event Series one sixty nine, featuring Demolition, as we obviously looked at so these will be hitting stores.
Speaker 1: These were oh so good.
Speaker 6: This is WrestleMania four inspired at tire for both demolition smash and demolition acts. These will be hitting stores in early twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 1: Actually just were like an off white knee ped or is that.
Speaker 6: Like a I yeah, I guess it was. It may have been black underneath, and then like this was underneath. This was like his his his brace kind of I guess underneath. Also w Ripley from Russemania forty one, so this is the first time that that attire has been executed in the six and three quarter inch form in factor previously executed on that retrowave three figure as well. Also got a Hault Coca from Reressemenia seven. So you compare this with your with your Iraqi Sergeant Slaughter that has previously been released.
Speaker 1: I think I think after and we'll talk about it later. Mattel showing that sid Justice that I'm going to cut all my basics because that was like a reason why I was keeping the basics one of that suggestice. But now was like, all right, so I don't know if I need this. I love it though. That bandana is so TOYATK.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that is event accurate. That acts you just kind of had like a weird expanded wow.
Speaker 6: Also Russemania twenty seven the Rock so brand new Torso this is host Rock Yes, the host of Wressemenia in Atlanta has his tracksuit jacket on, so that's brand new with the T shirt underneath. So very cool. And it includes sunglasses so that was pretty surprising to see there as an accessory. And then other twenty twenty seven main event series mainline were releases include jay Usso from SummerSlam twenty twenty five. So jay us So with the shorts this time around, does have the deco for his tattoos on his on his shins, so very cool, and it also includes his necklace as well, so that's pretty cool. Bronson Reid from this is like a Summer twenty twenty five look raw August eleventh, So Bronson breed with his white boots so they should have like a snake skin pattern, but obviously with this budget, can't get that snake skin on those boots. But pretty cool to see him in the MAINI Met series. I think this is his first time being included in the miniment series. John Cena from a SmackDown August eighth, twenty twenty five in Montreal. So this is his Montreal last time is now shirt. Got Roosset from clash in Paris when he took on Seamus. Oh thank god he had I love the one first time coming back. So yeah, this will be his first returning figure. Looks like he's got brand new schortz, so brand new lower body it appears.
Speaker 1: Look, it looks that's a big, meaty figure. It looks like a reminds you of like an Ezekiel Jackson or something like that.
Speaker 6: It even has like the Bulgarian flag. It has the Bulgarian flag printing all on the sides of the shorts as well, so I'm sure there's potentially even decko on the back. So really cool to see Brusa returning here a first timeline figure of Lash a legend. So this will be your first release. Uh this is based off of our NXT October twenty eight, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: Smart that's a little different. Yeah, My mine's kind of like this.
Speaker 5: El but it's all on the elbow out of wrist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, come on.
Speaker 6: Also another NXT talent, how well Lash is now on the main roster, but that was an NXT look from Halloween Have like twenty twenty five without like her skull face paint, but brand new tooling for Zaria. Very toyadic, yes, very toyatic. And it looks like based off of this render, potentially that could be like metallic black. There's something going on with that render. So interested to see what that looks like when it's final. So you compare that with your Soul Ruka and I'm sure Soilbruka will be receiving an Eleae collection figure uh in the in the very future. Also got street clothes cempunk from a raw March twenty third, twenty twenty six.
Speaker 1: I'm a sucker for a street closes figure right very close.
Speaker 5: I like it too, like just change it up, you know.
Speaker 6: It's yeah, and a way to keep costs down with particular characters and balance health costs throughout the throughout each assortment. So great way to see. And this is recent. This is Mark twenty third, twenty twenty six, so this will be at Ringside later this year properably, so all right, Main Event Showdown, Speaking of cmpunk, MAINAVN Showdown two pack Series twenty nine available now for pre order but coming in early twenty twenty seven CM Punk versus La Night from Clash in Paris. I think that was in a fatal four way, so this is like a I don't think Punk directly said it, but fans assume that this is like incredible Hault inspired year based off the colors. But yeah, no confirmation on that. Summer Slam twenty twenty five Elexibliss Charlott Flair also part of series twenty nine for Maina Men Showdown, Woman Rains versus Solo, so CoA was not on display, but obviously those were showing. And this is the first time Lily has been included with an Elexiblis speaker I believe, or at least the updated Lily with like the white six logo. It has like a six for Windham on there as well, so pretty cool. And Charlott's got like a bunch of deck on her, so really cool to see all the like the gems and rhinestones come to right there, coming to I believe min of it Showdown two Pecks series thirty.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: They said this was based off of when Hogan won the title, but Hogan did not have taped hands at the time. So I don't know if this is an early Deco sample. Also, the Iron Chic this is uh, he's got like the camels in like gold, it should have been in white. The boot coloring is off, so I don't know if this is just like a little way to like set up saturate up the colors.
Speaker 5: It's Hogan looks funny though, you say that, what the heck?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so I'm not sure if this is an early sample or not. So find out in the in the future if that there hasn't been a while. Oh yeah, yeah, minimated series chic. Yeah, that's the first time he's been executed in uh, probably at least ten years possibly, uh, in this particular form factor.
Speaker 1: But what's even the last elite There hasn't been an elite chic in a.
Speaker 6: While, right, Probably that legends one maybe with the clubs possibly or yeah, that was it was five years ago with the clubs, at least the Persian clubs or so that was that retrofest. Yeah, so that could have been twenty nineteen, twenty eighteen, all right, got awsome theory and logan Paul got a contemporary version of Austin theory from raw January nineteen twenty twenty six. So this is in his shorts look and this is when he Yeah, I think he has sense switched to lace boots, but this is like when he had like it's like it was a different looking boot. Yes, this is buzz cut Vision Vision version of Austin Theory. And then this logan Paul, I don't believe he's warn this gear because he now he has updated vision gears, So this appears to be just a fall twenty twenty three logan Paul, just a way to keep a cost down with this particular one. Not the first time we've seen that. There was like a Demian priest and a rooman Raine Tupac as well. So yeah, this next one very exciting. Oh actually not just yet. This is the gray model for the Austin Theory. This next one is very exciting. The return of Zach Ryder baby tan on point color code that I presumed it would be.
Speaker 1: So this is based off my LA Night match. And when I did that match, I had to sign like a little agreement and I like asked if we could put merch into that agreement. This is before I resigned back with WW.
Speaker 5: So is why like the Rder shirts came out and.
Speaker 1: Right, so like this and that defining moments that we'll talk about later, like whether I resigned or not, they were gonna come out, you know what I'm saying. So very very cool. Uh to be in a two pack with my wife is next level awesome. I love it, very cool. I will say that that there's too much deco on the elbow pants. There's like too much color, and I asked if they can change it, and they said, uh huh so they don't make changes like that anymore. Like okay, well I asked, but uh so to be a final product, that's that's it. So to be in a two pack with my my wife is awesome.
Speaker 5: So thank you Torso choice that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, this is the Roman raines. Uh, Torso, look at you.
Speaker 1: Imagine the what not sales. I'm still gonna be ordering a lot and I'll figure out a way.
Speaker 6: Well, these moments that they're like you said, Matt smack down November fourteenth, but just a week prior, that's what this moment is commemorating with Chelsea Green capturing recapturing the women's United States championship in her Triple A inspired year with the Mexican flag colors.
Speaker 5: I also had to get only a week of PARSI I said, was ethan page cut from this two pac for Broski? But I confirmed no, he was never in it, so I can't get him too stirred up about it.
Speaker 1: So when are they supposed to be out?
Speaker 6: Well, these will be available on Ringside popul later this year, but these will be hitting stores in spring of twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 1: You think of Ringside will have them before at the end of the years.
Speaker 6: Mostly for the end of the year. I'm saying, if anything, this will be shipping probably early December, early, either in December or January.
Speaker 1: So and I just went one of those super into perspective how long things take. I found out about this two pack just by like it being a name on a list in December, right, so like right, like toys take a long time to make. Yes, you know, some people don't to this day to understand that fourteen to eighteen months. But I'm very honored to be uh you know, back in the Mattel line, I wish there was a mat but hey, beggars can't be chooses. I'm happy there's two sacs.
Speaker 6: And it even has the leg tattoos. I mean the boots are quickly colored. Obviously there's some nick. The spider paint obviously could not be accomplished.
Speaker 1: But I don't know if it has my other tattoo, the tt my my uh oh the uh figure, Yeah if it does.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I should have looked at your boots. What's that that that tattoo is visible when you wear your boots and.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they all peek through and I didn't look to be honest, I should have.
Speaker 6: Well, maybe uh I confront some additional photos and see or they yeah, do you work d It's not like it's going to get added. The deco sheets have already been cost it.
Speaker 1: Ain't get it. Then I try to save them money. I said now that there shouldn't be purple and the old but I said.
Speaker 6: Uh, too late, all right?
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 6: Continuing on with main event showdown. No formal wave has been slotted for this, I mean at least announced, but Dan Housen will not be coming alone in a two pack. And it was very cool that the panel he like knew beforehand, like when his cue was to like, so go watch the Ringsy Collectibles STCC panel. Great job by all those involved, and Dan housn't put on one heck of a show, so awesome job and who would join by goule House and first Timeline Gulhouse.
Speaker 5: Crazy man so cool but so wild.
Speaker 1: Like yeah, good for him.
Speaker 6: Never thought I would see that, but.
Speaker 5: That we'd see too what man and Wife battle packs this comic.
Speaker 6: Con coming in twenty twenty seven, so keep a look up for that.
Speaker 1: I was asking Dan hasn't like is she getting paid for this great question? She's like, who else has ever been like in a line that's not like her? And like the bunny? Yeah right, that's like not a wrestler, not a personality, so cool, very very unique.
Speaker 5: Also is it definitely her? Is it just like a generic one because there was a bunch of them, right.
Speaker 6: It's definitely her likeness. Yeah, I'll just say that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I did confirm Dan House a smart man. She took still photo.
Speaker 6: Oh my gods. We'll good on her and good on him for knowing that it's nice to have people informed. Yeah, all right. Elite Collection Mainline releases Elite Collection Series one twenty eight, available right now for preorderingks at collectibles dot com. Our Truth coming in his shaved head look here, But I believe it also does include the head that was also included with the Awesome Truth three pack that was exclusive to Walmart. So this is based off a SmackDown June twenty twenty twenty five when he faced off a Jans John Cena who was still a bad guy at the time. So got that dream match that people wanted to see. I mean he got it twice basically within the past two months. So and him against Senet Saturday dancement event and SmackDown, which this look is recreating. I think the shirt he did not have a black tank top at the time, so I'm not sure if that was just due to cost why they didn't do the I mean it was a very elaborate shirt. It was like the ar Truth like a bunch of the art Truth images of cross it but still looks good with the black looks very serious. Our Truth also got j C Jane coming based off of the look from when she captured the NXT Women's Championship NXT May twenty seven to twenty twenty five. No accessories have been listed for this, I don't think, I think even when the renderers so it may yes, yes, obviously, and that will more likely be packed out on the figure but I don't know if it will be packaged with the NXT Women's Championship, because I don't think that's been included with a figure until the Rocks and Perez, So that was like two years ago or so. With that Rox and Perez possibly that was the last time that maybe that was included, but so now on the main roster, so good timing for that. Fatal influence also got Randy Orton coming as well, and most likely a twenty twenty outfit you can't see because of the trunks. Trunks are obscured at this timey YEP twenty twenty five edition of Randy Orton. Also a Summer Slam twenty twenty five Slash Raw August fourth, twenty twenty five amalgamation of Seth Rollins. So based off of when he cashed in his money in the bank briefcase cashing in money in the bank contract, I should say I don't think the contracts are I don't think the have been included since that that Jack Swagger figure in Wrestlminia, unless unless there was money to make place at that were exclusive toward the rest that potentially included. But new crutches here using that existing for a coat, but he did. It's pretty accurate. I think that he may have had fur on the sleeves at the time. We got that new SR pendant as well as the new sunglasses and potentially a new portrait with the pull back ponytail. I don't think it has been executed before with I know this portrait has been executed before, but I don't know what that particular hairstyle. But cool to see here. So if you're a vision if you want a vision seth rollins, I think this is the first time that a vision seth rollins has been produced, even though it was short lived because shortly after this, after faking the knee injury, he unfortunately got injured. So covered in the w Netflix Unreal documentary series that featured Mac Cardona and Chelsea Green.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I checked that out. Episode three Baby.
Speaker 6: Also first time online figure of Talatonga, so joining his siblings Talatanga from his SmackDown debut or w ring debut from SmackDown August for twenty twenty five in the Red So I'm sure hopefully, I mean unfortunately that the MFTs are no longer a faction, maybe maybe there could be a battle pack with the face paint, so we'll see jelly Roll first time in the line, at least in the Leak Collection. Obviously that LGAM super Starch figure.
Speaker 5: On a target shelf before I left for my trap. Couldn't believe it.
Speaker 6: So jelly Roll from Summer signed twenty twenty five. This is thin down Jelly Roll after he lost a good amount of weight of potentially one hundred plus pounds. Right coming in early twenty twenty five but early twenty twenty seven, but available right now for Perier on Ringsid Collectibles is the Leak Collection Series one twenty nine featuring aj from her SmackDown. We return on SmackDown September fifth, twenty twenty five, brand new body and obviously good amount of this tooling will be used for another a jay Ley figure that will be taking a look at, but has that single barbell waste And yeah, great articulation there even incorporates the upper boot articulation or shin articulation at the at the leg as well, so you do get more rain press out of that figure. So yeah, Brandy portrait as well, new soft good shirt. Also very cool that obviously you knew what was gonna happen when when you saw it. But aj styles h in his uh Tna throwback gear from two thousand and five Crown Jewel twenty twenty five full leather entrance vestis is very cool. Interested to see how the hood looks. Hopefully the colors are right on the are red on the hood, so and he had printing on the hood. Is It's not a one to one recreation of the year, so it is not yes, very.
Speaker 5: Closely already like scheming like to take the legend.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so technically in terms of in terms of accuracy, it would not be accurate in terms of like you would have to get some acidtone, now, polish mover, whatever method you desire to remove the tattoo and to remove unless there is a bear torso there might be randy, but the Randy Horns got the back tattoo. So yeah, it's it's gonna be difficult to achieve, but if you're willing to put in the work, go for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: But it even has like the year.
Speaker 5: Is like evecurate what he wore back in the day.
Speaker 6: It's a recreation, so there's gonna be some things that are slightly off. Yeah, it has the open elbow pads. I think that's new, newly tooled Elbo pads. I don't think those are the same ones that have been used prior, unless these are similar ones that have been used for Goldberg. Even has the wedding ring necklace as well, so really spot on atention to detail here, so really cool.
Speaker 2: And uh.
Speaker 6: Also got Finn Balor and Dimonito from Triple Mania thirty three that happened in August of twenty twenty five, so very cool here to a year ago already August twenty twenty five.
Speaker 1: I will say, when I went to SmackDown and I got my free haircut before I flew out, Finn was in the seat before me. All I was waiting and he was pumped about this.
Speaker 5: That's cool. That's cool that frig talks to you. He's my friend.
Speaker 6: Also got Becky Lynch from Clash in Paris with the fur coat, so this is like, looks awesome fur coat.
Speaker 1: Good.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and I think this is a brand new Torso as well with the with the straps, so awesome job there.
Speaker 5: I'm pretty sure Ravishing Robert comes and poses all these.
Speaker 6: By the way, Oh yes, yes there is.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's the pose. It looks unbelievable.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the whole display how like they even like have it to where like like they're not sandwich together, they're all spread out where you can see each figure.
Speaker 1: So nice.
Speaker 6: Yes, and they even went in like like later, so like day one, the display might have not have been looked good, but it would be revised throughout the whole thing like.
Speaker 1: I always had every day.
Speaker 6: I think there, but even like ones that they previously put out in day one, they weren't posed the same way like the Repelman.
Speaker 1: That's next level.
Speaker 6: Yes, So John Cena also pairing with that aj Styles Crown jewel in Perth. So I don't know if it comes to I don't know if it comes to the entrance at so not sure about that. Peace Con has not been revealed yet for that also got repel Man coming.
Speaker 5: One of my most excited reveal that I literally just so. I just read Barry Darsol's book and I was thinking, there's like no such thing as a good repel Man figure. The was not great, and I don't know how we've never talked about this. He wears a singlet top. The Hasbro just has like this like Dad under armor.
Speaker 6: But that's what this one is. This one is in that full bodysuit. He wore a top to where it was like, yeah, that's that's that's It was like a sleeveless shirt basically.
Speaker 5: Mostly a singlet. Singlet not all, I don't think. So, yeah, I'm gonna start looking at the pictures now.
Speaker 6: His debut gear was this particular look that this is commemorating. But the puff printing on the on the on the jacket.
Speaker 1: Next level awesome.
Speaker 5: The jacket blew me away. So yeah, I serious saying, But man, the singlets, I don't know.
Speaker 6: All right, continuing on with the main line Elite collection, uh the second wave of twenty twenty seven, but probably coming eminently soon to Ringsy Collectbles Wresting Figures dot com is Elite Collection series one thirty featuring SummerSlam twenty twenty five, The American Nightmare, Cody roadse New Entrance Mask. I believe this is when he faced John Cena. This was I think baby Face John Cena time around. So I'm sure a Summer Saying twenty twenty five is in the works as we speak, and probably has been the works since last summer. Yeah, I don't know. There has been Cody Roads in the past that have not included the soft because interest jacket, but I don't think this may be the first one that has included.
Speaker 5: The interest mass but not the interest shout the jacket is odd.
Speaker 6: Yeah, well, well we'll find out these are I think I think a lot of these are early paint models, so I don't think a lot of the accessories were ready in time for the show. But yeah, also got evolution of twenty twenty five. Charlotte Flair got the knee brace brand new torso, at least upper torso with the uh, I guess pearls it looked more like pearls in terms.
Speaker 1: Of the top.
Speaker 6: Very cool and very cool that this figure is still a sing This figure is still seeing released from the hat worn on raw August fourth, twenty twenty five. Infamous Hat signature hat unfortunately was not able to be recreated as AWE Fanatics March item. But the ring gear relatively recent Dember first, twenty twenty five. So this is a heel newday obviously. Uh and uh yeah morning there.
Speaker 5: So this the hat and the alpha don't go together, not in.
Speaker 6: Terms of timeline. In terms of so the hat is summer of twenty twenty five, the gear is fall of twenty twenty five, but still nice per combo.
Speaker 1: Wear the hat, wear the hat with she Street close.
Speaker 6: Yes, yeah there and this is like the most decorative gear that they've worn during their during their period as heels. So because other than that, you would just get black gear because they did have like black on black gear and that doesn't look as colorful as this. Jade Cargill commemorating her Women's Championship victory at Saturday Night's main event November one, twenty twenty five, will include the Women's Championship. So awesome to see there Jade in a different outfit and this is like the one that had like the big like almost like like big like catwoman fingernails on the top. So brand News couped the top there even has like a choker necklace as well. Very cool to see. Also got the return of Ilia Dragonov Illiad Dragonov based off of his return when he kept the w United States Championship on SmackDown October seventeenth, twenty twenty five. Includes that revised knee brace successory that has been included with the stone called Seve B. Austin figures, and also has a brand new tattoo brand new portrait. So got a bron breaker here from Survivors herees twenty twenty five when I believe he got hurt, so I think that was covered on w unrail as well. So bron Breaker here got that dog in him. I don't think the badass will be printed on the front of the single it so I think that will be admitted.
Speaker 5: To the rick Steiner figures have it though?
Speaker 6: No, not badass, I mean bad maybe yeah, just printed directly across the front. And also I don't think these lineups have been revealed at least in terms of their ones, but it looks like maybe maybe don't quote me on this, but one point thirty one will feature La Knight, so coming this spring featuring La Knight in an outfit that has been highly requested street closed La Night.
Speaker 5: Basins a great one. He's always need to see him.
Speaker 6: He has a new vest now, so this is more of like I think the last time he wore this vest was in like twenty twenty four, But this is more of the iconic vest than the other ones that they've done. I mean they recreated a replica version through fanatics as well. It looks like he's got new legs he's got like his his tims on. I guess you could say most likely will include a sunglasses, not picture here. Hopefully it includes the sunglasses, hopefully a microphone, but we'll find out. Obviously, these renders are not fine glasses. Also got Maxine Dupre based off of her Intercontinental Championship victory on Raw November seventeenth, twenty twenty five. Looks like it will include similar to the Undertaker like they pulled on straps so and similar to that mister perfect I believe as well. So hopefully those don't degrade over time that easily because it is a softer plastic and more susceptible to the plastic size are leaking out and degrading something all right. Got Kit Wilson based off of his main event December thirteenth, twenty twenty five. Look when he took on I think Shinskannock a mor up, But obviously I think that he has been wearing this throughout early twenty twenty five and obviously got new gear now, probably from Rick Michaels.
Speaker 1: This might be uh mac cardon a debut. This is not This is not maccard on debut.
Speaker 6: He wore blue and he wore blue, blue and silver, so he wore this I believe a few weeks after, so yeah, just a few weeks after or ifew and you know, this might be in the week before possibly but most likely will include a soft goods entrance vest uh with with this thing? How it is not pictured here. Time will Tell also got Jordan Grace for figure.
Speaker 1: Is going to come out first?
Speaker 6: I think we know the answer smack Down February thirteenth, twenty twenty six, when she took j Cargill.
Speaker 5: And we're obviously making fun of power done. If that ever comes out, be much different, different hair, different look, you.
Speaker 6: Know, and it'll be based on three years ago rumble.
Speaker 5: But yeah, it's a fantasy figure at this point.
Speaker 6: Brand new boots. It looks like most of this figure is fully told potentially besides the arms but those almost so yes, yes, so based off of her championship h defense, I guess, I mean she didn't defend the title, but she went up against Jade for the women's championship on SmackDown February thirteenth to twenty twenty six. Potentially Elite Collection Series one thirty two also coming in spring Oba Femi based off of Restment of forty two. This is the one I was referring to to where the beads aren't big enough. The beads no, you say that, Yeah, these are like his NXT beads, And this is I'm assuming the beads that were kind of used for that Fanatics item to wear. Like the beads kind of like crescendo and they get bigger in the front and they're swallowing on the back. But his beads on the main roster they got gigantic. The millimeters increased significantly, but brand new Torsa looks like on this Oba Femi looks like he's using the slimmer mid nineties Hogan Torso, whereas before he was using like the eighties Hogan Torso at least on that first early collection release. And he's got yeah, a bunch of deco here. It does have his tattoos, they are visible on there. So really cool to see Obafemi here and I'm sure he's got a lot of probably an Ultimate Edition figure coming in the near future. Also got restle Mania forty two looks of Nia Jack's as.
Speaker 5: Well as I saw this entrance that's a slash.
Speaker 6: Legend so in their Demolition inspired gears.
Speaker 1: Oh so I didn't see the Lash.
Speaker 6: Okay, great demolition inspired year and fairly cool that they got to see that in person, commemorated in the Hall of Fame. Demolition so really nice way to pay homage to one of we's most known tag teams, legendary tag teams. So awesome that that that was able to happen. Potentially also coming in Elite Collection Series one thirty two later this spring. At least it'll be coming in spring. At least we know that is Dan Housen from Backlash.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's cool.
Speaker 6: Back Last twenty twenty six Dan Housen. So I'm sure TTD who designed this particular set of year will be will be picking this up and even that ultimate edition featuring those boots. Dan Housen has gotten his money out of those boots, those very colorable boots with the very nice, very evil printed on the on the tops there on the on the toeboxes. Also see him Punk from Elimination Chamber twenty twenty six. Black Hawks inspired obviously could not feature the black Hawk branding across the trunks, but still has those socks there in Chicago, so Elimination Chamber twenty twenty six CM Punk also announced, not revealed or anything, but right nounce through Ringside Collectibles the pre orders for Elite Collection Greatest Hits fourteen. But technically this is like twenty twenty seven Wave two, and this will feature I presume, refreshes of previously released figures based off of this artwork here. Based off the.
Speaker 1: Graphic Rock hasn't been made in a while, yes.
Speaker 6: So it appears based based off of that graphic. It appears that the twenty twenty six ro Rumble Elite John Cena from based off of Roald Rumble twenty twenty five, will be getting refreshed here obviously without those Quare Graves building figure components hul Cogan. The twenty twenty five Roal Rumble Elite based off of Roald Rumble nineteen ninety will potentially getting refreshed obviously without those Greek Ali build a figure components. And the Rock released three years ago twenty twenty three, but technically when it comes out, it'll be coming out in twenty twenty seven, but that the twenty twenty three Ruthles Aggression Best of for the Diggresion one more supposed if Waves six Rock based off his look from Spring two thousand and three and Bronson Reid because obviously he's a hot character at least at the time that this was probably slotted. Unfortunately he's on the injury list, but it looks like he's working his way back to recovery and probably gonna need a new body. Yeah, gonna need a new body because he has shed some weight and got the This is the twenty twenty six Elite collection series one twenty seven, so this is probably in stories now and this is based off of Survivor series twenty twenty four, So if you're having difficulty looking for that, secure your pre order or yeah. So this is a great way to get refreshed here through potentially coming to.
Speaker 5: A hard time with the extra hands and tattoos.
Speaker 6: I mean, it all depends on how operations they're they're allocated for a figure.
Speaker 5: So uh, Interconsole title four pack and the Dom doesn't have he is the one on his body has all the tats, and then the excell one has nothing.
Speaker 1: I think it's something that the build a figure Scott Hall like the regular hand has like the tape around his finger, but then the extra hands don't you.
Speaker 5: Know, and I'm and I'm seeing this photo here where clearly some.
Speaker 6: Things are intentional due to costs, some things are actually done by mistakes over But yeah.
Speaker 1: Look at amount of time set that we've talked about for years, all.
Speaker 6: Right, looking at Mainline Ultimates Ultimate Edition Wave thirty three available prey it right now, and rings Cy Clickables becoming an early twenty seven at retail, is seeing Punk from Summers Time twenty twenty five, a Fantastic four inspired year.
Speaker 5: That's cool.
Speaker 6: Alternate heads here, So it looks like some some new portraits here for Punk that we'll be seeing later on a future Ultimate Edition figure as well. God shame is here. Shame is from wrestlming A thirty nine twenty twenty three in the features brand new cold sensitive thermicon payment for that Tampa.
Speaker 1: Op so baffled, But I could not like this new innovation that's been incorporated, sure.
Speaker 5: Effort, Like I'm not mad on It's just I was shocked.
Speaker 1: I love that they're doing like this a throwback to early nineties style stuff literally right, like.
Speaker 6: What I mean, it's still a thing now. I mean it's just not incre in a collector driven, collector focused product as such, So color chained technology and Thermocormak pigment have been around for decades, so it's just now it's being applied here for the first time on a W. Mattel action figure. Potentially Jacks might have incorporated on something possibly back in the day, septic sludge or something, so not one hundred percent positive, but new accessories here. Obviously brand new body for Shamus in terms of the Torso unique Torso form, probably a new sial Ailee incorporated with them. But twenty twenty three WrestleMania thirty nine Seamus. Also based off of WrestleMania is Lived Morgan for WrestleMania forty one when she captured I think she won the tag team titles, but this includes the Women's championship here with the with the figure, so I think she captured the women's Tech team titles with Raquel Rodriguez. So Live here with two portraits as well and alternate hands also got Ultimate Edition Wave thirty four. This features Eosky from Wresselmania forty one, Wresmania forty one and the trash Can for added play value and added peace count is the Survivor series twenty twenty five trash can and all white, so this is the early paint model for this. But this will be available in the spring of twenty twenty seven, but obviously available three three months early through Ringsy Collectibles in terms of its release. Also got the tribal thief Bronson Reid we saw at the World at WrestleMania early models of these early gray models, but these are early paint models for these figures, so summer twenty twenty five. This could be based off of his Clash and Paris look when he faced against Roman Raines. Obviously can't tell because it's obscured by his entry shirt, but awesome to see Bronson Reed incorporated here in the Ultimate Edition mainline. Also coming to Ultimate Edition Wave thirty four is a Russell Palooza twenty twenty five Bracklesner, So this compare with an upcoming John Cena figure as well, so as there will be another John Cena based off of that rest of Plue look. Obviously, all those last Time in the Now shirts will be seeing the light of day, most likely through various FIGM factors. All right, this one was not detailed in a lot of posts, but Culton Tom's associate marketing manager for matel W E. He did confirm that this is a lead collection Top Picks twenty twenty seven Wave two, So the second wave of Top Picks for twenty twenty seven got the rock Final Boss from Elimination Chamber twenty twenty five. So you compare this with your John Cena Ultimate Edition thirty one figure throat slit. Yes, and the weight belt has Cody Sole written on it as well. Very very cool to see that be commembered here from Elimination Chamber twenty twenty five. This is the rest of palooza John Cena that pairs of that previously looked at Ultimate Edition Wave thirty four brock Lessner, so based off of his look there from three that was sick. It was an Indianapolis.
Speaker 5: Appearance of John Cena, and twenty twenty five has been a lot of a figure for good amount.
Speaker 6: This one has never been This one has never been depicted, and I once got another look that potentially never thought were we're going to see. Coming to Top Picks twenty twenty seven Wave two is Stone called Steve Austin his cameraman disguised from the September twenty seventh, nineteen eighty eight edition of heat. Very fun include the ponytail, includes the head I.
Speaker 5: Tell you, and I'm sure he's just a stone cold under all that, but pretty cool.
Speaker 6: Very cool to see. So you compare that with previously released CEO figures of the Man who shall not be named. So all right, there we go, baby, we're taking a look at Premium Live event figures from this is the early twenty twenty seven coming in early twenty twenty seven Royal Rumble Elites for the Premium Live event assortment for the Elites, Sid Justice from Royal Rumble nineteen eighty.
Speaker 5: Two, must get SIGG Justice finally.
Speaker 6: So I think first offered probably ten years ago or so in the in the core assortment was SIGG Justice and then revis later on I think two years ago or so.
Speaker 5: He's only really been the ref for that two and one. That's a ww figure. So this is really the first is that must need elite suggestice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and blue trunks, signature blue trunks. So awesome to see here. Justice got Edie Gerrero from Royal Rumble two thousand and five with his Survivor series artwork on there. So he did wear that entry shirt, did have the buzz cut at the time, so and I don't think this gear has been executed in an elite collection format as well. I think it's probably been executed potentially before on a main event series style figure, but not in the elite collection form. Factor also got Shawn Michaels from Royal Rumble two thousand and six did have the white elbow pad on the on the left arm, so nice attention to detail there. I believe these tights have been previously executed as well on a main evance series figure, but first time being executed here on a on an elite collection figure. So those that are filming at the mouth for some disgression figures, here you go. This is you're getting what you've been asking for. Oh there's more, there's more. Got Kevin Owens from Royal Rumble twenty twenty five. Looks like he does have his new legs with the tights that were tucked into the boots, so brand new legs on him. So you compare this with another Cody Rose that we were taking a look at that pairs uh well with with that rivalry. So he got the red elbow pad, got the shirt the Canadian dream son of a security as systems technician. So awesome job there by the team, and obviously when you saw that, you knew that was going to be done. And this this might be Kevin's last official w match, I believe at this at this time because he I think he is on the injury list.
Speaker 5: Was his last match since he got hurt.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so hopefully wishing to speedy recovery Kevin. Hopefully he's doing well and awesome. We to commemorate his hard work there and I think was detailed on it would be unreal as well, so awesome job and the build a figure if you buy all four first time on line. Harvey Weppman from Roal Ruble nineteen ninety.
Speaker 5: Two unbelieved, so good, He's definitely going to be calling him and tell me like, I can't find this and the store is not knowing that it's.
Speaker 1: Awesome.
Speaker 6: That has the translucent eyeglasses, has the uh the taxi cap hat h bow tie. Yeah, the metal awesome job here. And you compare this with your war Lord is because I believe after Roll Rumble nineteen ninety two is when he paired with Sidjustice, So you can't pare this with the said Justice or the previously released Elite Cluction moles so that legends wor lord uh WrestleMania first timeline, Joe Hendry coming to the Restuma Premium Life of An Assortment, Joe Hendry from rest Many forty one when you took on Rady Orton. So you can also pair the show Henri with that previously release versus twenty forty one Rady Orton and that truck on this headskin.
Speaker 5: And it doesn't look great in these photos, but it looked pretty good in person. I can't confirm that.
Speaker 6: And the white boots aren't just playing white boots. They did paint the silver islets on the boots on this particular sample. Not sure what torso they're going to use for Joe because he does have a little bit of a unique Hupper body.
Speaker 5: So you could probably re use a hack Sage and dug In or something.
Speaker 6: Also got diesel from a wrestlming you ten, so you compare this.
Speaker 1: I've been so mad because like I'm really trying to cut things down, but I this is my favorite match of all time, so I need this diesel. You compare this with that Amazonics manager Diesels resume is Diesel, yep, I think you might need it.
Speaker 6: Brian as the metallic white vest and metallic white chaps as well. But yeah, you compare this with that Amazon exclusive Ladder Match Seawann Michaels, and I think that Shawn Michaels from that Ladder Match one. You can go and get it, I think right now on rings Cot Collectives from the so you compare that with that as well. Also coming is a resuming a twenty four edition of CM Punk, So this has been previously offered in Mainament collection but a long time ago. Uh and brand new updated portrait with the d ij Faceticho looks like a brand new hair piece as well, has the sculpted wrist tape, sculpted hand tape. And Soft Goods because I believe that rings Cyte Collectible was exclusive had that that particular to eight shirt design with the with the X ray like skeleton body frame, so the first time that that's been executed in Soft Goods. Also got Umaga from wrestuming a twenty three, but he's not coming alone. You're not just getting just Umaga. You're also if you buy all four, you can build resume of twenty three. Armando Estrata who managed.
Speaker 1: I Need.
Speaker 5: That's the Trump and Vince Head Shay, this goes.
Speaker 1: With my rules. I can count it.
Speaker 5: We debut a week later, yeah, yep, and I can still count it.
Speaker 6: All right. I also got Premium Live Event Ultimate Edition figures and I think this might be available coming soon, but it will be shipping in January. Is for Roll Rumble twenty twenty five. Compared with that Kevin Owens, Cody rhads the American night Mark Cody Rhods, so sample early sample of that was shown as well, so that will be coming eminently. And brand new Softfot's jacket. Obviously that gear has not been done yet, so awesome job and another way to get Cody with that w Championship for Spring of twenty twenty seven for WrestleMania part of the Premium Live Event Ultimate Edition assortment exclusive to Amazon. By the way, these are all exclusive to Amazon. Is John Cena for Wrestlmania Vegas in WrestleMania forty one when he was a bad guy, Bad guy John Cena. And it looks like brand new. I mean this could be an early sample of the first pass of the soft goods, but the does have stitching around the sleeves, along the bottom and along the neckline. As well, So I don't know if that's going to be a new one. I don't know if that's just an early first pass of this of this particular soft goods. But we'll find out come final if if it's like the traditional like we previously looked at sampunk, if if the soft goods will be implemented that way. So early paint model of this Restumena forty one John Cena includes alternate heads brand new like messed up hair like post match John uh with with with his hair in the face so cool. And the the cap as well on this particular portrait, the one with the shouting expression. That one is integrated into it, so it is not removable. I believe that is just permanently affixed to it so that way it looks flush to the head, so that way you don't get like the the the bulging hat as well. Also coming to the premium premium event Elik collection assortment for Summer Slam, so this is inspired by the Summer Simon n ten eighty eight poster stone called Steve Austin with the statue of Liberty arm But like you have to make undertaker then right I would havesuped so maybe next year or unless he's going to be in the same way. If I mean that this is just one character out of that.
Speaker 5: Way against each right, doesn't make sense.
Speaker 6: Does have two Knieb braces on. This is an early sample, and this is even the earlier editions of what the knee braces look like, unless those were at capacity. But we'll find out. This is obviously not final and does appear to feature that brand new portrait that was featured any think on that wrestlement of thirteen three pack that was exclusive to Walmart. So yeah, find out what that looks like when it's all colored in and finished out in terms of a paint model and deco sample, all right. Coming to fanatics. Coming to Fanatics in early twenty twenty seven is a Wrestleman A thirty inspired triple H but Hall of Fame packaging and Hall of Fame ring on the on the on the small finger pinky fringer so does have his H does have the w Championship themed newer Hall of Fame rings on a small fingers so, and does include seft Goods cape this time around obviously a brand new build that newer Torso because I think the last release was the twenty fifteen Elite Collection Series thirty five, so that was the last time that that was released. Because this is twenty fourteen tire, but one of his well known outfits in terms of like in charge, like authority, Triple H. This is big time Authority Triple H. Also got Summer Slam Premium Live Event or Not Premium Event Fanatics exclusive SummerSlam twenty twenty three Cody Roads. So it will include a basically a relic of the w Ring canvas from SummerSlam twenty twenty three supposedly. Obviously we know how a lot of those relics work. Those aren't actually artifacts war but it could be authentic. It could be actually an authentic piece of the canvas because obviously.
Speaker 5: Those canvas will get will be from Summer Slam.
Speaker 6: Yes, that's what I'm trying to say. That's yeah, but yeah, awesome job here. Softgoods look great at Let's on point, So looking looking great here. And I don't think this is previously offered before. If it has, it did not include the softgo jacket, so definitely something new you for this particular item. Now looking at hard exclusive items, got the Fireflyight fun House three pack Firefight fun House Theme three pack. One of the accessories here was not featured in the early ones. Maybe it was not ready for the show, but it does look like there is a newer Fiend Championship title that potentially is it going to be included or has been nixed from this item. So this is featured in the renders that were featured on the pre or listing, So the future images that we're gonna be looking at are it's not featured, So I'm not sure if that has been cut, but yeah, Fireflight fun House a three pack featuring Funhouse Pray and muscle Man Bray. First time the Muscman Bray has been featured here in the Elee collection or sort or just figure form in general and the final form of the Fiend that was going to be worn on w Television following the return of Window or Rotunda as the Bray character, but unfortunately that did not happen. But nice to see here that it has been commemorated here and that's awesome and includes the Fireflight fun House backdrop includes.
Speaker 1: In the sense where like you never did where but it was gonna happen.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, was gonna happen. They did get all this sufficient reference from Tomsovini Studios.
Speaker 1: I was wondering why the lantern was different because you never had that lantern, right.
Speaker 6: Yeah, final form of the Fiend that never saw the light of day. So awesome that this is coming to light exclusive to Target. This particular funhouse bray was previously released in twenty twenty one as a part of Elite Collection Series eighty five. But this time the round the pants have been made in the in the black. I don't think the black pants were ever executed before from the Fireflight fun House segments. And there is a look at the Fiend and this is what appears to be an early paint model, so it has like a gloss finish on the cool Yeah, snakes snakeskin pattern or crocodile skin pattern across the jacket. Lantern looks on point. So awesome job and this will be this is available prefer to right now. Nless the Prayers have sold out on Target dot com, but this will be coming in early twenty twenty seven as a part of the January program. Also, speaking of horror characters, Universal Whores crossover with Universal City Studios Wave one exclusive to Target, potentially coming later this fall. I don't think that was disclosed, but I would assume it's gonna come around the Halloween season. I would assume, but not confirmed on that Kane as Michael Myers from Halloween two, and that is the Halloween two pumpkin so redeco.
Speaker 5: Of Kane here in sensation coach in shaped.
Speaker 6: And shape inspired attire here includes a includes a kitchen knife as well, and the head is also interchangeable as well.
Speaker 1: You can swap the head fun.
Speaker 5: This is not my thing. Obviously, soft gets mechanic out scary movies, but very fun. I can see people being very excited about this.
Speaker 6: Another one to get excited about is Johnson has the Invisible Man.
Speaker 1: I mean, it's perfect, it rights itself right.
Speaker 6: He's designed by John Lee and John Lee the Magic stated that he was I think I think it was Magic who stated that John meticulously went back and watched all these films to make sure that they could take elements from the film. So even those goggles were probably screen captured, and the glasses as well. And the bandana you can't see me bandana fully wrapped up face and then the one packaged on the figure almost likely is the one where it's tearing off the off the cloth and then underneath he is fully translucent and does have the you can't see me in our bands so full that go full knee pads. So this is just Wave one, but Wave two coming I presume early twenty twenty seven. Based off of what the panel slide said is see a punk as Dracula and in his bird bat shape form I should say is Larry. Larry is the bat.
Speaker 5: Unbelievable, It's crazy.
Speaker 1: So cool. I was initially he was putting this figure over.
Speaker 6: Yeah, initially he wasn't. He was like, why am I Dracula? And then he found out that Larry was the bat and he's like, all right, that's all right, I'm sold. So awesome job here, soft goods uh, entrance cloak uh, top hat even includes I believe a cane as well. So and Larry will have like a flight stand similar to the Cocoa Beware Frankie figure. So also John. And this is just an early gray model obviously.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 6: And they got render here coming to Wave two. So cool Jacob fat two as the wolf Man. All I think this is all fully fully tooled, brand new. I don't think there's anything existing. Yeah, so all brand new components with this Jacob FOT two figure. Obviously he's called the Simone were Wolf so featured here as the Wolfman. So and then this next one never saw coming, never saw coming at all. Kevin Owens is zombie ed from Sean of the Dead.
Speaker 1: So I was confused with this was but thanks for explaining. I know I was at the video game controller. I didn't get it.
Speaker 6: Yes, I mean, if you've watched On the Dead and are familiar with those particular pictures, Uh, awesome job, I mean just incredible. Just wow.
Speaker 1: One of my favorite movies.
Speaker 6: The fact that they included the gang controller and the shackles, like just wow. Okay, I'm sold. I got ko In staid if I got would like wow, just insane. Two different portraits for Kevin uh does include his shorts look with the laced boots Just yeah insane. Can't wait to see final final versions of that. So that was it for Universal WHRSE exclusive to Target, but still moving forward with some Target exclusive figures. Got Legends Undertaker resuming a twenty four has a new has a new portrait with that with that specific hairstyle that hasn't really been uh done just right, but it appears to be done just right there, and the and the belt buckle.
Speaker 5: Just been excited when he took the hat off that like he at least tried.
Speaker 1: He tried right.
Speaker 5: Guess he is going back out.
Speaker 6: Brand new top had it appears as well to fit to fit that new hairstyle as well, so because I think that the crown was a bit taller. Also got the first time online Tonga Kid figure their presence of his tag team partner, but I'm sure that will be coming eminently in a future Legends wave. So Tonga Kid based off of his nineteen eighty six look. So I'm sure aim In Marigan will be major mark, major mark earing will be uh quite possibly so soft goods soft Goods skirt and got the tape foot so nice attention to detail there by by by magic I believe who works on the exclusives. Got Rick Steiner here based off of nineteen eighty eight Scott Steiner and has Alex on the hand. Includes WCW Championship. Got the headgear on Michigan themed as well, and this is accurate like the M wasn't like the standard like Michigan M, so it was able to be accomplished here because of that particular style of m so obviously you know it's a Michigan inspired but it's not the Michigan trademarked M so awesome that that was able to be accomplished.
Speaker 5: I was blown away by that. But the one behind him, which I'm sure his next little way.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, a figure, yes, and these do pair together, the Rick Steiner and and Atunda yea reason nineteen eighty eight version brand new Torso for this particular build of figure. All these building figures that will be taking a look at, it looks like good amount of them, especially with the specific character, specific singleic styles. So this is brand new singlet top at least in terms of the Torso for micro tunder. Yes, he is the build figure, and then you compare Rick particlarly, it's not accurate in terms of timeline wise. This is eighty nine Scott Steiner with the yellow and this is I believe that attire that was going to be released on that Jack's Legends of the Ring figure back in twenty ten or so or twenty eleven. So it has come to light here, finally coming to fruition here at least that particular tire for your Scott Sander fans out there and it looks like what was that?
Speaker 5: What title is that?
Speaker 6: That's the Tag Team Championship with the.
Speaker 1: Blue strata, and then Rick has the other one.
Speaker 6: Rick has I believe us title National title. They had so many titles at the time. All right, Uh, the Legends Ultimate that will be coming along in early twenty.
Speaker 5: Seven pairs with the Taker obviously, right, this.
Speaker 6: Is O three King, this is this is yeah, this is summer two thousand and three, Kane. This is after obviously unmasked in June of two thousand and three, and that's what this is, depicting his feud with Eric Bischoff choke slamming him and the whole he was let loose. Caine was unhinged, unschained. I love it so SummerSlam O three Kine. I think that knee pads technically aren't still accurate, but we'll see if that gets fixed potentially, but I doubt it. But the only like because he had like the red, so the Legends release that had that mast head with like the sculpted unmask that one had, like the knee pads appropriate to where it was like meshing between the red but still awesome to see brandw torso here specific so what has The sculpted straps are not painted, they're not just deco this time around. They are raised and it looks like the the portrait that's on the figure is brand new, obviously using those existing shackles because there was nothing wrong with them to begin with, and then it looks like the bald headed one also to the far left, is also a brand new portrait as well. So cool to see there, coming along with those Legends figures that we previously looked at in early twenty twenty seven. Coming in spring of twenty twenty seven, people were confused and puzzled by this belt, like if you're not a belt fan, I'm sure Conrad and those Beltfinet.
Speaker 5: Says, I don't know what these kneepad look is what this is depicting like at all.
Speaker 6: I'm sure Michael Lapum would know more about the kneepads potentially, but I couldn't find any to where it was like half red half blue, but usually it was full blue.
Speaker 1: But potentially there was a look to wear.
Speaker 6: Yeah, plain white head band. I don't think that. I think due to cost, potentially that was just reduced to that instead of just a plain yellow, plain red. But at this time that this look is depicting based off the championship title that comes with it. This is based off of his October nineteen eighty six look. He had this championship title. I don't think it was ever worn on of television, but it was one in dark Man and Warn't and pre tape segments.
Speaker 5: Only Past City, So this.
Speaker 1: Championship times was only around for I take it to Past City.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I appreciate it, very very deep cut in terms of fan like, Okay, yeah, if you're a big Bugan fan.
Speaker 1: Yeah, guys, we don't have to buy everything, so it's cool, but you will.
Speaker 6: Most likely have to buy this. This is a bust this next character, Yeah, very cool. I cannot buy this because it goes against your rules.
Speaker 5: Huh, because it's my rules, number one most excited thing of the whole weekend.
Speaker 1: But this is what I was telling myself, and maybe I'll make an exception. So my rule is two thousand and seven and below. But if the only figure they make of somebody is after two thousand and seven, I think I'm gonna get as a place.
Speaker 5: You will get the whole roster.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, no, no, because he could have had a figure pre two thousand and seven and he did. Yeah, yeah, right right, So that way, I kind of like, because I want to count the victoria that we'll talk about later, which I don't think is.
Speaker 6: This is the abyss by the way, for those listenings, I don't think we've stayed with.
Speaker 1: That's awesome. This is like a twenty eleven abyss.
Speaker 6: This is yeah, early twenty eleven, but technically worn in the summer and fall of twenty ten, and it includes Janis. That's when he debuted Janis in his feud to get with Brad van dam about for Glory twenty ten. He also wore this. So I'm assuming that that that gray what appears in the Render to be gray will be metallic silver on final has his forum tattoos, has his arm tattoos, even has the missing bottom teeth as well. So nice attention to detail with this abyss. It has a wet hair look. So the only complaint I guess you could have is that he's not wide enough or something like, I don't know what you.
Speaker 1: Can complain about.
Speaker 5: Hi, you can be a little more girthy for sure. Yeah, So this is uh, he's just excited to have him in the line finally.
Speaker 6: After all, heel Abyss from twenty ten is what you can generalize it as. Also first timeline figure a Victoria from her SmackDown January thirteenth, two thousand and nine look in.
Speaker 1: Yes, I know it's a weird choice.
Speaker 6: Yeah, because it's featured in a lot of the studio shots unfortunately this year is plastered everywhere on a lot of w promotion Matara at least at.
Speaker 9: That time, and this was like her big like, oh, this is like right before I say, I think, I don't I don't think she was there in summer of nine.
Speaker 6: I think is when she requested her release or was released. I don't know the whole things there, but she includes the knee brace here looks like the same knee brace that was included with the past uh Teak Knox figure. So you can slice that on or it will be packed out on the figure. Not sure, but yeah, January thirteenth, two thousand and nine edition of SmackDown. She may have fought Maurice or so.
Speaker 5: Not rough because like, you can't expect her to get much more fake.
Speaker 6: Hopefully there's one in the future.
Speaker 5: But Ruth aggression on that's like when Yes Thriving.
Speaker 6: Like, yeah, this is PG era Victoria.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like this is HD HD technically have to keep even though the figure is depicting after thous seven, but she debuted before us, so I need to keep it until I make an older one.
Speaker 6: Our accurate because usually I picture Victoria with different different footwear, but these boots are accurate to that match. You know what she might have fought Michelle McCool in this match. U now that Matt mentions it, so as you fought instead of Maurice. But yeah, first time on line Victoria. So if you're a Victoria fan, here you go, and hopefully there's more based off of worth the expression they had a mess with.
Speaker 5: Very happy for Lisa.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Jimmy Garvin, Jimmy Garvin. When Sampunk saw this, he was like, well it shocked. It shocked Phil as well. Uh, he was the only one in the crowd that cheered for it, according to him, so uh, he is very pleased, Uh, and very surprised that Jimmy Garvin the pair technically not in terms of attire, but this is like w CW free Birds.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 6: Jimmy, Jimmy Garvin, so early nineties. Jimmy Garvin includes even the same shades I'm assuming even in terms of deco as that Michael ps Hayes, because that Michael ps Hayes Collector's Edition figured it was like, yeah, it was a two on one basically, and uh to go with that Michael ps Hayes as well as this, Jimmy Garvin is Buddy Roberts. Buddy Roberts, he is the build a figure for this particular wave. This is the Legend Saries thirty two thirty four coming to the Spring.
Speaker 5: I think that's a perfect way to get him in there.
Speaker 6: It will be including a bandana as well. Will be including a bandana as well, so you can also pair this with the Terry Gordy as well that came out two years ago twenty twenty four Elite Collection Series one eight.
Speaker 5: Also, I should say the bandana like, I was like, man, this thing needs to be spiced up a little bit. I didn't see the house initially, but it helps.
Speaker 6: Yeah, So Buddy Roberts, I think maybe at the time his hair was a little longer, so this might be an earlier like looks.
Speaker 5: But obviously let's be on not even doing my research, I'll tell you this is a mashup of just whatever.
Speaker 6: But coming along with this wave in similar to the Cane because they have the elite collection assortment and then they have an ultimate that pairs with that one and ships at the same time, similar time frame. So coming in the spring of twenty twenty seven is British Bulldog from Summerslimn nineteen ninety two. Obviously in one of the man and most likely his most iconically because this has been executed I think three times by Mattel I believe yeah, done is an elite Done is done? Is that SummerSlam Elite figure as well back in twenty sixteen, our main event figure back in twenty sixteen. It looks like all brand new portraits using that John Cena torso and brand new lower body at least in terms of the past besides the boots, so yeah, brand new legs in terms of the hips, in terms of the thighs with the laces and their paint model was on display as well. Oh, and fully colored beads as well, so all the other British bulldogs all just white, so he does have the fully colored beads this time around.
Speaker 1: So all done in my old elite for that for sure.
Speaker 6: And yeah there's the portraits. He does have a smiling one that is obscured by the cape, but Intercontinental Championship as well. So this is, like they say it is the ultimate edition British Bulldog. Another one that brand's gonna that brand's gonna need is yes, mister Perfect, Ultimate Edition Mister Perfect Spring nineteen ninety in terms of its attire, but with that smash wing the Eagle Championship Saturday Night's main Event November twenty fifth, nineteen eighty nine.
Speaker 5: Look at all the value there, all the excess mid match crazy heroin is really poping me.
Speaker 6: I think it's supposed to like post victory, like it's like victory like mister because a lot of the times he would hoist the title and his eyes would be closed.
Speaker 1: I mean, I think I'm gonna have like the spitting with the handout like he's spitting it.
Speaker 6: Yeah. In the gum is painted like a mint color. It's like a mint green. So awesome job there, and it includes the mallet, includes the football, so what would you want? And the single is sculpted this time around, so brand new Torso for mister Perfect.
Speaker 1: This time around awesome, as.
Speaker 6: Ultimate as it can get and has that single bar bell torso as well, so brand new range of motion that has never been featured on a Mister Perfect figure. Wow, all right, this one Vengeance two thousand and two three pack. These are now we're getting some warmar exclusives. I believe. I believe this is based off of where it was positioned in terms of where it was on display. Not confirmed if it's exclusive for Walmart, but based off of where it was placed, based off the three pack that was placed beside of it, I'm assuming this is a Walmart exclusive three pack for early twenty twenty seven. Vengeance two thousand and two target Walmart. Schoof the Rock got an undertaker from venge in two thousand and two and Kurt Angle and he'll like kids like the paint splatter kind of gear into Yeah. New portrait as well for Kurt. Didn't get the greatest reception from collectors, but we'll see how it looks in person and e comm photos because obviously the lighting is a big factor in terms of and the lenses as well. This was taken with the iPhone, so not taken with like a Nikon or anything like that. Or cannon vote. Yeah, So that is the three pack for early twenty twenty seven. The three pack for what appears to be spring twenty twenty seven is rest Many forty one. That Triple Threat being commemorated here see him punk with a Soft Goods jacket with the faux drawstrings, faux pockets. Most likely will not have those thigh tattoos on final This is the early paint model. It might, but there hasn't been any other one, so I don't know why all of a sudden, unless they've changed the artwork to pass I guess to to get that approval. But the portrait on here Magic said that these were inspired by when Paul Haman interfered, So this he said that this is inspired but Paul Haymond struck Punk with the chair. And then this Seth Rawlins obviously came out victorious in that match in all white, brand new Soft good Successory, brand new glasses. Obviously, with Seth and all of his elaborate gears, you're gonna have to do all the specific shades that he had for those outfits. And then this Roman Rains he said, was inspired by the low blow to him as well, so and it looks like he does have shorter gauntlets as well, so those are new PBC secondary appliances that have been applied to those risks. I think this has been released before, but obviously brand new portrait, new gauntlets, and yeah, I think he's missing some decko on the tights, but obviously this early paint model, maybe that wasn't done in time. So we'll find out come come come spring twenty twenty seven when the sits retail at Walmart. All Right, more water exclusives street Fighter street Fighter movie coming out this October. Street Fighter is continuing in twenty twenty seven first wave of twenty twenty seven Wave five.
Speaker 5: These mashups are like I'm just out of touch, Like I just I appreciate like the art of them and the effort, but I just like I don't want to collect them.
Speaker 6: Brock Lissner as Zief brand new torso for Brock Gentry's cap. Brand new, brand new head as well with the with the bohawk and also looks like a brand new crotch as well with those with the with the sculpted belt throw her back. Brock there got seventy back hair as chun Lee and does have an energy effect for the for the kick and it does have the gauntlets as well despite gauntlets and also the the headdress piece, the the the ornament that she wears in the in the hair does have her horns and does have Chunley's UH signature headwear. Also coming in Waves Way five is Kofi Kingston is DJ and he did will have energy effects. John John Lee I believe he's working on these UH and he said that the Morocca is also like their actual moroccas they do have beats. So awesome to see that this is UH is still.
Speaker 5: Makes legendary Mattel run they had and get to know each get one on their way out there.
Speaker 6: And coming in spring twenty twenty seven, a part of Wave six exclusive Walmart for the street Fighter assortment is Exavier Woods is.
Speaker 5: A Kuma You know that was Woods?
Speaker 6: Oh shit yep, So Xavier Woods obviously not finished. It will have energy effects all all of what you expect out of the Street Fighter crossover figures. So awesome job with with the likenesses with the accessories with the crossover and this one was kind of inevitable. Tataka as tea Hawk, so a new vest and it looks like some new headwear includes the axe and here's an early first shot sample of that particular figure coming in spring of twenty twenty seven, a part of Wave six and last but not least, people were a little confused what the relation is, but it's supposed to be. Yeatd jay usided those giant arms, long arms, zeating early first shot sample there, so awesome job there. And he does have the Ultimate Edition torso because of the swapple arms. You can't achieve that on the elee clutching buck, so got to do it through the Ultimate Edition four factor. All right, moving on to some additional Walmart exclusives. We're taking a look at Saturday Night's main event. Saturday Night's Main Event, Wave three Walmart exclusive Jake the Snake Roberts. We got Jake the Snake Roberts from Saturay Nights Man Event October twenty nine, nineteen eighty eight, when he I think was in his feud with rabishing Rick Rude. So this has previously released, I think a part of the Hall of Fame assortment that was exclusive to Target, so now it's been refreshed. Here got the PSS pinless legs, pinless arms, double hinge arms, bendable snake most likely with Damien, so really big refresh there. If this is the outfit that you want or your Jake completedst also got a more contemporary version of Seth Rollins here in his black on black gear. I think he fought La Night. This is when he faked his injury on July twelfth, twenty twenty five at Saturday Nights Main Event again Sunday Night. So this is this is a got the money that make briefcase. So if this is your your Seth or whatever you whatever tickles your fancy, there you go. Here's a Seth in flames with the black on black, and I think the black is gonna be like metallic as well with those tampos. Uh so awesome job there. Batista from Saturday Night's Main Event two thousand and eight, So eight Batista. I think the previous early previous eight late two thousands Batista was through that from the vault with the referee. So this is your way to get Big Dave in an outfit that has not been done in any form factor by mattelww in like his red, yellow and green outfit. I think it was like a six man tag or something. Like that Cody was in the match. So I guess you compare this with that that eight Legacy Cody that was released in nine Legacy Cody. But so yeah, Saturday Night's main event August second, two thousand and eight for a big Dave here and then this one. I don't think he ever wore this to the ring really, I mean, unless somebody can, I think I don't know. So yeah, this this came out I think like on day two that this was on display. I think on Friday or so with Big Boss Man with the leather jacket signature leather jacket from the studio photos and some promos. But I don't think you ever were to the ring. Yeah, but awesome job with the printing on the on the zippers and even the badges on the sleeves as well.
Speaker 1: That's really cool.
Speaker 6: Really that's the big selling point.
Speaker 5: Then it's perfect. Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so Fall nineteen ninety one is what you can I guess range it ass all right. Now taking a look at some Monday Night War figures.
Speaker 5: Yes, vsk your heart out this figures too.
Speaker 6: Sexy got a referee Shawn Michael's Special guest referee from Raw August sixteen, nineteen ninety nine. I think Shane was also refereeing the match as well, So Shawn Michael's wrestling academy. Shawn Michael's got those compression short's not ton.
Speaker 5: Enough enough to make a custom zig Man.
Speaker 1: He just reffed like that, Yeah, Kurt Angle.
Speaker 6: This has been released twice in two different form factors, so I believe it was first release as a miniment figure back in like twenty nineteen or so, and then it was also released in Superstars as well, So now being released here in the Elite Collection form factor Raw. January seventeenth, two thousand. This is when he had that forearm tape when he was selling that injury at the time. So if he can't get the ultimate edition, Kurt or it's not available at times interesting, so a good way to get hurt there. Two thousand, Summer two thousand Hardcore Champion Funk. I think this was when he faced off against Eric Bischoff, so so crazy two thousands WCW and even nineteen ninety nine WCW is whacky. I mean it was getting pretty wacky. So Terry Funk Hardcore Champion here, first time that these gray and black and white tights have been done here by Mattel I need that sucker. Yeah, I think he did have knee pads at the time, but obviously a little yeah, obviously cost always comes, it comes into play.
Speaker 5: I don't really hear it. Put some knee pads on the funk first time.
Speaker 6: Been a missing piece in people's WCW col Sister.
Speaker 1: Sherry, Yeah, baby, I'm in to pair.
Speaker 6: With those, so you can pair this with those from the vault figure. She did wear this when they were in the blue, but in terms of looks and those have only been done once as a part of the twenty seventeen Elite Collection series forty six Booker t and Stevie Raye the ones in the red.
Speaker 5: So this one, I'm pretty sure the ones I have on this way and well the black are no.
Speaker 6: I not that I could find, but maybe in some nitros or something, because this is yeah ninety five Sherry. Sister Sherry a new portrait with the with the sunglasses, and it looks like she's featuring those those new like scary hands. I think those are even like the hands that are used on that Ghul house and figure that's upcoming. So and nice obviously seft goods vest Mattel, known for their soft goods man and the build A figure for this particular wave, Wave thirteen coming early twenty twenty seven, and wo Stevie ray Love in his fall nineteen ninety eight look new Torso for Stevie ray So it got that got that tighter strap singlet, So awesome job there. Obviously done a.
Speaker 5: Great job of getting oh guy, Absolutely yeah.
Speaker 6: And that's great. That's the great way to incorporate all the I guess b C D list members of them as build a figures though, all right, the ultimate edition figure that will be coming along with that wave in early twenty twenty seven is XPOC X POC in his nineteen ninety nine year his signature degeneration X gear. When people think of X POC, got the jersey, got the Tag Team Championship to pair with your cane, there is a running change on that cane. It was intended to include the Take Tam Championship, but there are versions with the Big Eagle Championship. But you compared this with that ultimate edition Colosseum collection cane exclusive Ringside collectibles. So coming early twenty twenty seven, X POC I think he's got some new portraits as well, And it looks like the bandana is not removabal, so it's it's sculpted in place, because usually I think a good amount of the time he did not remove the bandana during the match. I mean, when you think XPOC, you think of him with the bandana. I don't think a lot of people are gonna be posing it without the bandata.
Speaker 5: I agree, yeah, I mean it would be bizarre, but yeah, come.
Speaker 6: On, you got it all right. Monday Night wore Elites for Spring of twenty twenty seven, Way fourteen, got Stone called Steve Austin.
Speaker 1: Unreal, who's he hitting?
Speaker 6: He's hitting the man who shall not be named, who has not been pictured here has been The bedpan can be used for various amounts of talent and early so.
Speaker 1: It's so fudd I don't think I'm gonna get it, but I really appreciate. I think it's awesome fun too. It's so unique that maybe I will also like No, it's so attitude era, and if you have a.
Speaker 5: Collection, like there's obviously a stone Cold collection is a legend, but like, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: If you're just if I need the cameraman, that was Austin, right, The cameraman. Yeah, I don't know if I need that Sue deep for me, but I appreciate him.
Speaker 6: So this is raw October fifth, nineteen eighty eight.
Speaker 5: Yeah, of course, I mean infamous. This is I think, way more infamous than the cameraman deal. Yes, this I need because I was pumped about this. Man, I'm pumped at it's branded k K like I thought they're gonna just call it Ron Killings or whateverybody is K Quick, which.
Speaker 6: Is really cool K Quick and based off his fall two thousand looks. So this is like debut K Quick when he came to TV got the microphone, and it will include a soft good shirt. Probably won't have that branding on the front, so it will probably just be like that salmon color that is pictured there. So awesome job featuring debut K Quick. So you can even take the take the shirt off and use this, use this as your Round the Truth Killings for your TENA collection as well. So even though that the hairstyle might not be accurate at the time summer to the summer nineteen ninety six versions of the Deadly Boy, I mean not the Deadly Boys, Nasty Boys, knobs and SAgs will include soft good shirts this time around, So first time the soft good shirts will be executed here, so it looks like they're in like their green potentially splattered paint or just.
Speaker 5: Got we get ww nasties for the first time. Then we find out that nasties are back in the fold. I don't think we knew that.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so they're coming along in Way fourteen coming spring twenty twenty seven, and then if you buy all four you can build the first time on the line Jacqueline figure from nineteen ninety eight Women's Champion Jacqueline when she was feuding with Sable when she was with Mark Merra at the time.
Speaker 5: So much deserves too.
Speaker 6: Even has the tattoo. The arm tattoo is there and looks like brand new. I mean because a lot of build figures are featuring brand new components, so new lower body, new upper body besides the arms, and obviously brand new head and coming along with these in spring twenty twenty seven. Yes, two thousand and one era Booker t exclusive to Walmart and Smith Toys, and yeah, brand new Torso for Booker. Got the boots finally this time around with the straps those were previously introduced. I think with the Monday Night War those last ones, but those those from the vault ones don't have them, but because they didn't wear them at the time. But yeah, Booker with the with the iconic with his character specific boots, you're a great way to get both the WCW World CHAMPI and the WCW United States Championship as one includes alternate heads. And this has a shorter cut hairstyle as well. And he did wear this on WFTV in two thousand and one once after the Invasion. So this is basically a two thousand and one book Er ts that you can pair in your WCW chef or you're basically Invasion one era.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I gotta make some cuts and figure out how to get that in.
Speaker 6: All right, this one had some people turning heads. But you know what's gonna happen. You know what's gonna happen.
Speaker 5: You thought you you thought this was gonna happen.
Speaker 1: I did not think this was gonna happen.
Speaker 6: Coming summer twenty twenty seven, a part of Monday Night War is Cold Steve Ost. Cold Steve Yeah, Cold Steve Oss from from SmackDown March thirteen, twenty twenty six. I don't even think this was one on TV. This was just from the studio shots.
Speaker 4: Maybe that's who Austin's hitting with the bedpan.
Speaker 6: Quite possibly.
Speaker 5: Let's just make a break a lengthy discussion about this at one of our dinners and we had a f this is from a dot com like, I don't think this was even yeah.
Speaker 6: Studio shots and yeah, he obviously did some social media footage or yeah, for digital.
Speaker 5: And also it's in the Monday Night War series, which this is really.
Speaker 6: Funny commemorating the attitude air of this particular outfit. So I guess, yeah, a way to get a way to make it come to light unless it was gonna be exclusive from tel Creations or so, so obviously most likely we'll include the Softcods T shirt and has a sculpted on a wig cap, so yep, there you go. And uh also coming to Monday Night War and Summer twenty twenty seven a part of the Ultimate Edition segment Spring two thousand, Eddie Guerrero Latino Heat Eddie Guerrero so really really cool and the flowers. I guess you can put the pipe that he used like twice against the Godfather and it was at King of the Ring and then and then I think an episode of maybe Sunday Night Heat or something to where he had the pipe and the flowers.
Speaker 5: So awesome down there playing po Yeah look yeah.
Speaker 6: Yep, Soft Goods European Championship. I think all three brand new portraits unless that, Yeah, the other one is from the Monday Night War and so two brand new portraits and uh yeah, just excellent job here. So yeah, and he's not coming alone. Mamacita is coming in fall in Fall twenty twenty seven. Yeah, got the got the Pyro bazooka and well has the soft Gooods T shirt. This people were wondering about the attire. This is in like a gun metal gray. It's like a metallic outfit. So if you look at some for segments with Eddie and even like after she she was no longer with Eddie. This is like Fall two thousand China. So just look at that, got the pyro blaster for the first time. So awesome that that was able to be included here, so.
Speaker 5: Obviously, I mean, like, how do you not pose it like that?
Speaker 6: So so yeah, all right, now looking at some rings I collectibles exclusives, got some, got some from the Vault figures from the Vault series ten. So these were listed, but no official images until now. So some FVP samples on display coming this fall. I got mister America Fresher, mister Merriicat does it have the new tors so? Does it have the upgrade of ten? I don't know. I mean, obviously based off this image, it doesn't look like it has the upgrade of ten. But this could be an early Feb sample, So don't know until people actually get it in hand. And I think, yeah, this is the standard release. This is not the Chase release. No, you know what this is the This is the Chase release. This is the one with the half Yeah, so this is the Chase variant. This is not the core release of that of that twenty twenty three Elite collection series one on one and then you got the Triple h from that twenty twenty five from the summer of twenty twenty five awesome True three pack. But this time around, instead of including the World Head Team Championships, includes both the we on the Speed Championship and the World Away Championship. Point yeah, and the side plates on there are characters specific. I think the World Away champions are at least the WE Championship includes the cody side plates, so you can put that on your Elite Collection codies that unfortunately, due to cost, neglected that accessory in their package.
Speaker 5: In that box is really old. I'm thinking Paul doesn't swing By Still.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that's I think like a twenty that's like a twenty sixteenth photo.
Speaker 5: Make up points to swing By Still photo.
Speaker 6: And yeah, that's a twenty sixteen photo of them without with the shorter beard.
Speaker 5: Yeah, and the hair he's got a little fuzz, isn't that?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Is that that a long time?
Speaker 6: Also brock Lesner from uh twenty twenty four Elite Collection one to eight, so that is getting released again. And then okay, I get these out of order. There you go. Trick Williams, Trick Williams twenty twenty five Elite Collection Series one thirteens that had.
Speaker 5: To be done. Whatever way you can get more more Triss possible.
Speaker 6: Yep, all right. Now we're moving on to some defining moments, so coming in obviously available for it right now, but technically the first wave of twenty twenty seven for early twenty twenty seven, but obviously we'll be shipping later this fall is Wave one featuring this is Cool triple H from his w return on Raw January seventh, thousand and two. This outfit was previously executed last in twenty eleven for the Defining Moments Wave three figure, and that included Soft Goods jeans and Soft Goods entrance jacket.
Speaker 5: I think I'll finally have to cut it because this is better.
Speaker 1: I same portrait, but must have figure in my opinion.
Speaker 6: Same portrait, but upgraded with the d ij face face decho, some dry breen, some dry brushing on the jeans this time around as well, because obviously the previous ones were soft Goods. The denim should match. Hopefully it's more of a lighter wash on final. This could be an earlier one, but it should match with the genes. So but if not, I mean, I guess, uh yeah, just gonna be the way it is. But it's it's still a better upgrade from that two and one figure also got Naomi Naomi from SmackDown March twenty first, twenty twenty five. This is when she attacked Jade. I believe in a run in, so I don't think she ever like wore this in like a match unless it was on like a house show or so to put this. Yes, she did take countless photos with this and social media as well. I knew I think a brand new crotch, brand new top at least, and obviously has that vinyl Soft Goods shirt. I mean it's technically not soft goods, it's technically plastic, but yeah, awesome job there, and has the costume tape printing across it as well. All right. Also looking at some future defining moments, obviously probably coming for pre order later this year, is Wave two, but defining one was twenty twenty seven Wave two featuring John Cena from when he captured the Intercontinental Championship on Raw November tenth, twenty twenty five. So this also has that newer stitching as well, but that once again could be early pass of the Soft Goods for that figure. It has the incorporated hat that sits flush on there, alternate portraits, blue knee pads that he was wearing in the fall of twenty twenty five before his last match, and obviously if he couldn't tell coming and waved to alongside of him, one of his good friends Zach right Or from Wrestlmania thirty two when he captured the Intercontinental Championship so IC title themed wave here with with Wave two for twenty twenty seven includes that signature signature WrestleMania thirty two Commemority of Cowboy Hat.
Speaker 1: I could not believe the cowboy hat was included, like, oh, unbelievable. Yes, oh you did, because I saw I didn't see it, and I like even I pretended like and I didn't pretend you don't in wrestling, especially in wrestling figures.
Speaker 5: I believe it when at the helm.
Speaker 1: I believe it when I see it. I believe. Like I said, when I signed that merch deal from La Night, I knew that some things were rushed along. This is incredible. People don't like this, this head sculpt, And yes, it shouldn't have been posed like that because this head if your post match, this post match where I'm doing the ladder, it's like clear as day.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and it's like pursuing the ladder doing the pump yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah. So the fact that it comes with all these accessories, I mean think about it, the glasses, the hat, the jacket, the icy title. That's a lot of accessories. And I made sure because I wanted this figure ten years ago. So I have that still photo in every fucking angle, like I went in and got it, and all these years later, it has those newer.
Speaker 6: It has those newer triple H knee pads that also allow for better printing for the WWYKI. So it's got those brand new, newer knee pads that were using that Summer Slam triple H figure, and I believe those are new boots as well, though on this particular sample, the boots are swapped so like the left, the straps are on the inside when they should be facing the outside. So hopefully that gets corrected. Obviously, I think that's probably one of the remarks that was made when the sample came into the office. So yeah, awesome job with the soft goods, and obviously the IC title will be included. Some people wanted to be a little bit more jacked, but Zach Ryder wasn't as jacked as back cardon is now.
Speaker 1: But I like it a lot. I maybe, you know, my favorite figure of all time, certainly a dream figure. I was fortunate to get the basic figure back in the day, but I always wanted it to be an elite and now that it's a defining moments, you know, shown ten years after the match, and the hat puts it over the top for me. So thank you Mattel Ringside and Magic who designed it, because you know, if if Bill has designed it, he would have he would have turned me out.
Speaker 6: Yeah all right. Coming in summer of twenty twenty seven, part of Wave three.
Speaker 1: I like fun, of course, I just realized, like this is figure fight like that. I'm It's like I'm standing next to Chelsea because she's on display too. Wow.
Speaker 6: Coming in summer twenty twenty seven, part of Wave three, but obviously probably in February March of Based off of how early those ultimate moments are listened for career, would imagine that these will be listed momentarily. Is another defining moment for a good friend of the.
Speaker 5: Show, Little son of a Bitch, Cruiserweight champion Dylan hornswag apostle the end of the division, celebrate it right here.
Speaker 1: Again. This is one that technic I shouldn't get, but I'm going to because he debuted before us, right, it's the earliest version.
Speaker 5: Pretty cool.
Speaker 6: Yeah, great American bash oh seven when he captured the cruiseweight championship on that twenty ten body that apparently they still have the tools for unless uh unless that's uh it was retoold just for this.
Speaker 5: Uh got interchangeable hands, Yeah it.
Speaker 6: Has uh has the new jacket as well, so it is a different jacket this time around. And uh yeah cruiseweight Championship top hat Brandon portrait with that the different facial hair style and joining him in Wave three first time in the line. Yes of the worm Zillah, Bash at the Beach, Bash of the Beach, the Great American Bash and now Bash at the Beach so summer themed. Uh pay per views Bashed the Beach ninet ninety seven. So in ring debut of Dennis Rodman will probably include soft Goods nWo shirt.
Speaker 1: Got displayed with a big hat, right the hats, Yeah, the biggest, so cool.
Speaker 5: I'm really hoping there's this fun soft good shirt with the this's gotta be Yeah.
Speaker 6: Surprised that the tattoos are here. Obviously if this was done by a different license licensed product, he probably would not include the tattoos. So awesome that the tattoos were to be achieved here. There's a lot of NBA and sports organizations do not include tattoos on for their figures, but even has the naval tattoo and everything so awesome job piercing's on point bandana all right, new for twenty twenty seven this concept Yeah, Ultimate Moments twenty twenty seven Wave one excloses to Ringside Collectibles. The packaging is not final on these. There will be foil printing on that Ultimate Edition logo in gold. So yeah, great idea dirty dominic mysteria from Worlds Collide, Las Vegas and September of twenty twenty five. This is when he captured the triple championship, so obviously not included here, but will be included as we take a look near the end of this presentation. But yeah, dominant mysterio in that year that he wore and first time that I believe his masks have been included with a figure with his masks, because that's been a new thing that he's been doing starting I believe in twenty twenty four, twenty twenty five. I mean he did include that mask on that Ultimate Edition one, but this is more like Raymisterio Senior inspired mask with the full mask, so and there is is accessories, alternate portrait without the mask, and alternate hands and then we got CM Punk. This is when he debuted the mask look from SmackDown May twenty eighth to twenty ten. So he's got those black trunks with like red and white designs, so you can pair this with previously released Loot gallows. Unfortunately, Serena never came to it came to light. But yeah, the mass portrait is different this time around. It is like the standard black, but it is sculpted on. It's not a remorable accessory. And it does have Swapple mouthplates. Yeah, Swapple mouthplates there and Soft Gooods twel this time around Soft Goods shirt. That's the first time that that shirt I think has ever been executed on a leak on any matel W product. So yeah, there you go with us.
Speaker 5: Let's speed through these next books. I got it.
Speaker 1: I got a text that I texted Chelsea two hours ago saying and probably could be another two hour and we're we're not having halfway through.
Speaker 6: So let's know we are more than halfway through this. Come on.
Speaker 1: We haven't done the Triple A, we haven't done LJN, we haven't done Major. Yeah, because the seasoning, Oh.
Speaker 6: Ultimate Ultimate Moments Wave two coming in spring of twenty twenty seven. Dan Hollisen alternate portraits. This is his debut look from Elimination Chamber twenty twenty six, and Magic did say that he's looking to include a soft goods wired keep, so hopefully he was able to come to light and uh yeah, awesome job here brand of Torso specific to Dan Housen, h this sample does look like it's a little on the Tanner side, So hopefully it's got that Shamus.
Speaker 5: And especially when we get to the lgns, they had like a fake like gloss of them that like wasn't real. It was just for like, I don't know, yeah, confirm that one anybody, but it was obvious to me. Let's just say that, all right.
Speaker 6: And continuing in wave to the other character that comes along Wave two of Ultimate Moments is Trick Williams for Wrest Many of forty two using that Booker T Torso that was previously shown.
Speaker 1: Is this the newest figure in terms of looks, in terms.
Speaker 6: Of this is when he captured the US title? This is when he captured that title.
Speaker 5: Capture US was anything shown?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, I mean besides that vault figure.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean, well he'll mostly I.
Speaker 1: Mean has any like you know, time, Yeah, naya, and last for sure is the same show.
Speaker 6: So yeah, vers Many forty two. So this is like the latest trick Williams. Look, it's got the Teacher any figure? Okay? Yeah, yeah, I mean yes, from what we've seen so far, I'm sure he'll be incorporated in a main event series as well, unless they're going to just have him being exclusive.
Speaker 1: Br right.
Speaker 5: Four.
Speaker 1: Is there any figure in the year after Wrestlmania forty two?
Speaker 6: I'm confused what you're trying to say.
Speaker 4: Any I got a lot of figure from any super star after WrestleMania forty two.
Speaker 6: Oh yes, this is the last Wrestlemen of forty two. Look that we're going to be taking a look at it.
Speaker 1: But.
Speaker 5: This has to be.
Speaker 1: Are there any figures in gear that takes place after Wrestleman.
Speaker 6: After wrestle of Trick Williams, anybody they figure? Oh yeah, I guess this is the stopping point. Is that's what you're saying?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, because yeah, unless there's uh you know what they're actually well that that was March. Okay, there's some Triple A figures that might take place after risk May forty two.
Speaker 1: Okay, holy shit.
Speaker 6: I gotta stay in. I mean, I'm getting rushed over here.
Speaker 5: I got yeah, you got him flustered, bros. Let him cook.
Speaker 1: You're doing great, dude, you're doing great.
Speaker 6: So yeah, he will include the soft Goa's entrance vest most likely to include the Internet. Well, Chelsea Green didn't include the United States Championships, so I don't know. Because it costs, it might not be uh included this time around. But yep, I'm assuming yeah, he's got the shade there too. So all right, uh rings I Collectibles Cossums.
Speaker 5: Number one figure of the Weekend Street Closed John Tentable.
Speaker 1: Right now, this is a head scratcher for me because what now, First of all, it's it's a great head scratcher, but like, what is cossium collection now? Because first it was LJNS then like all figures from the past, But this is just.
Speaker 5: I mean, I could see these having Hasbro packaging movie, I guess, but.
Speaker 1: This isn't the Hasbro earthquake, is what I'm saying. I know, but it'll just do it for fun, Okay, Because now it's like, do I count these as regular elites? Because before I was kind of colsum collection as his own thing. Now I'm confused.
Speaker 5: It's not anymore. It's elites. I mean it always was, but only in your head? Did you Ultimate's ultimates? Right? These ultimates?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 6: Yes, these are Ultimate editions. Yep. Earthquake slash John from West Virginia.
Speaker 5: Yeah, right, And I don't think if I hadn't just watched the Dark Side of the Ring of Him, what I even know what that was?
Speaker 1: Bro, I hadn't. I didn't know what the hell explained hop in the guard Rail John. I love it now that I know.
Speaker 5: Right, that's his debut. Look, he was planted in the crowd as a fake fan.
Speaker 6: No, he debuted as a real fan k fabe anyway. But yeah, includes alternate portraits Cossum collection. So this is technically twenty twenty seven Wave one, so there are three waves, but yeah, coming in twenty twenty six early late twenty twenty six, and then also joining him Typhoon slash Tugboat soft good successories and a sailor cap to pose on your tugboat figure as well, So it's two to one. Obviously the belt can't be raised there. It's a good amount of labor. And the boots as well, aren't his signature white ring boots.
Speaker 1: I think I'm going to get earthquake in Typhoon, but I think I'm going to keep my regular elite talk about.
Speaker 5: The same and streak close. Johntent is not even on the table, but yeah, will pad for effort.
Speaker 1: Oh, I love it. I love it.
Speaker 6: Alternate heads so yeah, available for right now and then another ulternateition figure exclusive rings Site Collectibles, but not ring cyclickical was but MATEL Creations shared exclusive of the Raw on Netflix. Ultimate Edition Ring so includes an Ultimate Edition Paul Hayman, but the ring has been upgraded this time around. The ring now has faux leather turnbucle pads.
Speaker 5: Whoa, I didn't catch up, so full.
Speaker 6: Leather turnbucle pads. So constantly refreshing, not just figures but other items, play sets when when possible and got that.
Speaker 1: And the ring side logo on the ring ye ring side logo.
Speaker 6: And MATEL Creation's logo. Yep, Netflix, So Raw, it's.
Speaker 5: Like that is like the modern day. Look, you know they have nothing like that. Yeah, that's pretty necessary.
Speaker 6: And Ultimate Edition Paul Hayman, first time that's being done. Alternate portraits, alternate hands, so pose them however you please. And I don't think this is available just yet on ring cyclicals. It could be because they did. I mean there was at least twenty different players that were available all right now. Because we talked about the matel Creations exclusive shared exclusive, taking a get the Metail Creations exclusives, this made to order John Cena the FEP sample of that on display here at WrestleMania or any.
Speaker 5: Of them, all the changes that we were told about.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it does have the two different ones we already ordered. Yes, yeah, but this is the first time we're seeing it in package, the first time the packaging has been seeing, first time the deco sample has been seen. So yeah, it does include both sets of first bands. As John cenas Wow stated, as we previously discussed, he was given the Summer seven twenty twenty five arm bands seat of the Final Match arm bands, so yep, awesome job. There similar packaging to what we know from Metel Creations Ultimate Editions exclusives, but this one's also exclusive Intelgurrations Penta for WrestleMania forty one. So different packaging structure this time around in the window box but still in that trapezoids like shape, alternate face plates, alternate hands softkots jacket, so as ultimate as you would want in a penta different loincloth as well.
Speaker 5: Money do they say, just switching out those chins instead of a whole new like it's pretty genius.
Speaker 6: Whenever possible, looks insane whenever possible. All right, continuing our look at MATEL Creations exclusives, we got one that was teased last City of Comic Con with gray scalps on the screen. Just portraits of Liv Morgan were shown last last year, so they teased it and it is coming this October. Lib Morgan and Chucky two pack Mateil Creations exclusive based off of Liv Morgan's appearance from USA's Chucky Season two episode four from October twenty twenty two. She did wear this year on Smackdowe November fourth, twenty twenty two. But obviously big selling point here is that cold sensitive Thermalcormick pigment along the torso there, so it looks like he's slashing her up and it's also on the knife accessory as well.
Speaker 5: So bro Uh, can I be honest? I thought this was part of the monsters. Nope, I didn't realize that they're back like its own thing.
Speaker 6: Alternate face plates as well for Live Morgan.
Speaker 5: Or the horror movie stuff whatever. I thought it was part of that.
Speaker 6: Good guy inspired gear, good guy theme packaging. So awesome job there with the window box fourteen and up. So exclusive intail creations available this October, that's crazy. And when that Penta as well. That will be on sale on September ninth through Meteil Creation. So they've been doing I guess monthly exclusive so we'll see if that continues going into twenty twenty seven. All right, Ultimate EDITIONEM Punk.
Speaker 1: Speaking of Metel Creations right now, if you're listening, they just added Bash of the Beach oh to.
Speaker 6: To Matil Creations three back. Yeah, well you might want to hurry up in prayer to that before it says out while we're reporting.
Speaker 5: I mean, they'll be gone before we're done, order, before we're done talking here.
Speaker 6: So Ultimate Edition CM Punk and aj Lee with Larry Metel Creations exclusive based off of their photo shoot captured at Resapalooza. So it does we have the previous Ultimate Edition Cmpunk torso, but does not utilize that mood A Torso that was used on that Ultimate Edition mainline release. Also, Larry has swoptful legs as well so he can sit and also has deco for his cataracts as well. Because this was taken two months before Larry's passing. He was a senior dog thirteen years of age. So awesome job there. And also that aj Lee that we previously looked at, this a jay Lee using a lot of that existing tooling for that and alternate heads for that seampunk as well, So coming this November is that particular exclusive and the big reveal, the Big reveal, same kind of for last besides the other form factor that we like to discuss heavily on here. Elite Collection Triple A release is coming in fall of twenty twenty seven. So this is obviously inspired by Raymisterio's first action figure, especially even the deco operations. This is not ring accurate to his look. It was more intricate, but they simplified it to look like his mid nineties action figure.
Speaker 1: I'm getting think that's cool.
Speaker 6: The eagles have been simplified. The souls should be painted black, the armbands should have like the crown on it, but they were simplified intentionally to make it look like it's it's it's the back that.
Speaker 5: I'd rather just be like the human, like, why are you paying homage to the figure.
Speaker 6: Not the but they put the jacket on it, so weird, so it has been simplified to be inspired by that figure.
Speaker 4: I also that the figure might be more iconic than the look Brian, so maybe that's in.
Speaker 6: Our weird world not Yeah, this is early nineteen ninety three, early nineteen ninety three RAYMISTERI. He didn't wear this jacket with this look. He did wear this in ninety ninety two, a year prior, so yeah, when you had the white singlet. But yeah, awesome to see the throwback. This is the earliest Ray Maisterio in terms of looks that you can get, all right, God Dominic Mysteria from Triple Mania thirty three in August of twenty twenty five, So this is Uh in his black look with the with the black masks this time around, probably using that same mass from that Ultimate Moment's one. The boots Stomach Mysteria did point it out on the Ring Sid's post that he does not have these boots because these ones have like the fringe on him. They were just standard flat boots. So but you can probably easily rectify that yourself, unless there is no deco underneath those those fringe you can just remove those and those are PVC secondary plants that is applied over the boot. So yeah, there was an early paint model of that on his play Because obviously these are not coming to re I mean these will be available through Ringside and every major retailer, so that is a big thing. But yeah, these will not be officially launching at main masts until fall of twenty twenty seven.
Speaker 5: It's crazy.
Speaker 6: Also got l EO Doctor Ragnan Junior from World's Callight twenty twenty five, the inaugural w Trip a YouTube show YouTube event, so he will have a soft goods entering sucessories as well for that, Got the finger tape, got the thumb tape, got all you need really in that. So yeah, awesome job there. And his dad was supposed to get her figure from Playmates, but that was nixed. That was Toy Fair twenty ten when they tried to do I think a triple A line of playmates, but then they it basically converted into a lootra labor USA and obviously Doctor Record Junior was not featured on that program at least. Yeah, a mainstay l e Odel del Fai Kinko from Reya de Reez. This is healed by Kingo. So he did debut as a baby face initially, but the crowd was booing him immensely, so they switched him. They switched him. And this is March fourteenth to twenty twenty six Rayadrez Vikingos. So this sample is obviously not finished, so early sample that you can tell that you just use an existing Ray's got the rabisterio tattoos and everything underneath was still It's gonna look awesome. I'm gonna have a big shelf presence, and I'm sure Roy Lusher is gonna buy probably every.
Speaker 5: Single one who was a wellness jack.
Speaker 6: Roy Lucier another mid nineties inspired figure from early nineteen ninety three based off of Seacosis's look Seacosis for some line Seacosis and intentionally simplified to look more like that Kelling figure. Should have deco on his arm bands, but a little bit more, and I think that's really it. It's mainly those arm bands. I think those gauntlets, I think those should have some more deck on it. So not as apparent as that Remisterius Junior figure, but yeah, we'll be coming and most likely Wave two I presume or a future wave as well. In fall of twenty twenty seven. Also got Pagano from a World's Kuly twenty twenty seven debut figure of Pagano. I don't I'm not sure if he's had any international releases. Obviously, most of these characters probably got some knockoff bootleg figures that were available at a store in Mexico, so it does include a Kendo stick as well. Also got roll Rubble twenty twenty six. Goodness, Elgrinde Americano. Soe you I've been talking so fast Ruber with twenty twenty six in his Mexican inspired year, So gonna need an upgrade of this particular character because this is now the official and only Elgrinde Americano. Also got Mystery Iguana from Triple A February seventh, twenty twenty six, when he captured the Mixed Tag Team Championships with Little Device so they believe they defeated Ethan Pay and Lehydra I think at the time, so that was like his Chelsea was heard at the time, so and does include Laiska as well. This is the standard Layska that is like just a standard hand puppet that pegs into the hand, but the Ultimate edition one that will be taking a look at does include a bendable leiska wo Upcoming ELEAE collection releases are Laparka three from Triple many A thirty three base off of this photograph from August twenty twenty five. So this is la Parker number three is just called Laparker. He's the six foot three one. He's he's the tall boy. Also got Conan and based off this photograph early nineteen ninety six Conan, So this cannot just pair with your Triple A collection, but you can put this in your WCW collection if this is the attire that is final Also got Flammer and if this is the attire that ends up being selected, this is from notej E. S Grand Days and this so yes, this is actually from June sixth, twenty twenty six. If this photograph is the one so as we previously mentioned in that extended segment. Also got Ultimate Edition Triple A fig A Cycliclon from World's Cly twenty twenty five. So you compare this with the Bicano got their uh studded studded masks with all the with all the gem sculpted on brand new. Uh, well, I think this actually is that seamous Torso, that seamous Torso. And then uh, you got the ripped off face one so awesome job there, d I J face Thatcho is gonna go crazy on that and oh yeah, and he will include a soft good shirt as well and classic laparka one that got talked about a good amount. But this is a two on one figure. This is the park number one and the parker number two technically tell that because of the masks. Uh, this is the park of number two mask. And then that one on the far right is the park number one. Different it's got a full nose, it's got the four stripes across it, and apparently, uh, they will not be like four three separate heads the way that Bill stated it. Because Bill is working uh extensively on this line. Uh, as he should be, because he's a big fan of lutially brain, he's a familiar with the property. He will have it. Sounds like it's gonna be face plates where you can yeah yeah, but these are obviously early paint models. And then the big Buttel Creations exclusive triple A myster Iguana with not just one leasca but two laisca, so it's bendable so you can put it over your shoulder. Soft goods snakeskin top or I guess lizard lizard skin jacket and full leather, and the packaging that that will be the shipping box that it ships in good for this guy, and then there is the box packaging inside and the early paint models are just brand on that. But I guess, yeah, this is World's Collide. Oh yeah, you're saying in terms of packaging, Yeah, maybe on the side panel like kind of like thumb on the Night War ones. Maybe yeah, so, uh yeah, you can preor it now. Made to order closes probably in a month or so, so I'm not exactly sure in terms of those details. There also will be a ring as well, coming to retail as well, and you can't just put just the Elite collection figures in the Ultimate edition figures there are. They're throwing it back to the mid nineties, inspired by the mid nineties figures. Got I'm not sure the scale was not specified, but those nineties figures.
Speaker 5: Kind of like scale loob scaled.
Speaker 6: Those ones were more five inch. But yeah, oh you're saying in terms of in person they look more five inches than six inch confir Okay, Yeah, so mister Iguana featured in this post vinyl figure assortment as well as Penta, so there is early thirty printed miles there Penta as well as Raymastereo, so yeah, those are going to be coming a part of the post vinyl figures. And then last, but certainly not least, the Alga and Superstars Wave five John Cena or Way four John Cen. I should say impackaged sample was shown their first time seeing that because obviously just had loose samples. I also have Way five Tard exclusive Juso from Fall of twenty twenty three. Fall of twenty twenty three j Uso in package got Iron Cheek being re released here from his nineteen eighty four counterpart, but this time coming with the Big Green. The Big Green here done with the green strap the debut edition of Brother Loves. Some collectors are confused by the brown shoes. Maybe that's early f EP sample so unless they've just been done in brown. But yeah, I guess technically he is known.
Speaker 1: More so much if he was supposed to have a figure now all these years later, better late than.
Speaker 6: Listed on the back of those those Grand Toys figures I believe, and then cool Ichi Bond nineteen eighty four Hogan, So technically this is accurate in terms of like, he did wear the Big Green in Japan, but he did not have the headband at the time, so the headband is definitely not yeah, but still easy way to get a.
Speaker 1: Retain out of August and how many customs.
Speaker 6: And tag teams are coming back in the LGNW.
Speaker 5: Superstars shocked at this just because of the shelf space and the.
Speaker 6: So the Heart Foundation. Heart Foundation based off of their nineteen eighty seven figures produced by lg and Superstars. These will, along with Way five, be available for pre order on Target dot Com on August first. So Way five and this Taking two we'll be available on Target dot comm on August first, and there's a It even has the tag team titles packed out as well. And then Wave six I think this is yes, Wave six yep Cindy Lapper from the Girls just want to have fun music video, so that's what this outfit is.
Speaker 1: And then it will include We'll Love the Stand.
Speaker 6: Yes, will include the Stand because obviously without that stand not gonna have much success in the standing in the figure Up nineteen eighty five recreation of Junkyard Dog. Will it looks like it's not gonna have a plastic chain, We'll have a metal chain, aluminum ally chain.
Speaker 5: And this is what I was talking about. These have this like not real.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I mean that's yeah, it's artificial. They're just going off the deco sheets. So yeah, whoever the model maker was, they just.
Speaker 5: Applied a click coat and they just gave them that gloss for yeah.
Speaker 6: It's a clearcoat that they put up a put across it. Yeah, yeah, because that's uh yeah, they were specified Fall nineteen eighty one version of British Bulldog. So David boy Smith is coming from Major in an earlier look based off a Spring nineteen aety one, but if you want a later addition look, so technically not accurate in terms of the Intercontinental Championship, but for let's get additional play value. And it does include that logo plate as well, So I think that's the first time that that's been executed on an Intercontinental Championship. Is that logo plate that w a logo plate? So Fall nineteen ninety one look of it's a dog.
Speaker 1: I assume it would be the same belt that mister provocat.
Speaker 6: Yeah it might be, yeah, but we never saw I don't think like the full like spread of the Intercontinental Championship. Also got riskmate of forty two Roman rains, So first time that's being executed. And that's it for the mattel w reveals. Now moving on to Major. They got you my ass, you have your how that so are you saw it?
Speaker 2: And I got Rick playing woo.
Speaker 1: He's run going to dry and you're not, gentleman o.
Speaker 6: Yeah, and Brian mat and macrdonald they're so real.
Speaker 1: Can you tell the difference? Lastica radio style.
Speaker 4: Big rubber guys, they're for real heat sold separately on Major bendis dot.
Speaker 1: Com, Big Rubber Dry. Collect them all, alright, guys, right collect Major.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I'm gonna take me.
Speaker 5: I'll get a gat Rador.
Speaker 1: We'll dehydrated, all right, guysar.
Speaker 5: Epic YouTube video. With all these reveals, we'll just do a quick little catch me up here and what Major showed off at San Diego Comic com Week. Yeah, if you're.
Speaker 1: Listening, we have the reveal up audio form and on YouTube, so watch that for the in depth reviews. But right here, King of the Death Match Cactus Jack will be available this August as an in stock Boy. Okay, so it's gonna be an in stock Boy. We're not exactly sure where will be sold yet, but look at it. Uh, this is when you know he wins the King of the Death match and he doesn't actually wrestle like this. He's wearing this under the Cactus Jack shirt. He takes the Cactus Jack shirt off and it's this white shirt just covered in blood. So if you know, you know, looks awesome. The packaging all Japanese like, get that later this month. Uh, JJ Dillon coming to big Rubber Guy line. Like I said, We're just going to wrap it a fire through jjman because we finally did it. Barry Wyndham.
Speaker 5: Check that out, like I said, goes tight with your guys. We think this is a signature macho man look that we have not touched upon. Studio shot JJ exclusive bloody shots he coming, which you can get right now, actually pre order right now, is for pre order right now. The Killer Bees b Brian Blair of course.
Speaker 1: And jumping Jim Bronzel with the entrance jackets. Very very cool.
Speaker 5: Barbarian and his singles look which is inevitable removable crown there Nikita Koloff, which has been very in demand. Big Rubber Guy removable headband.
Speaker 1: He will have the chain, don't worry, he'll have the chane.
Speaker 5: The first time. Rick Flair being executed in a robe. Heavy Boy incoming.
Speaker 1: We're trying to get the big gold belt to go with him, so that's gonna be early nineties Ric Flair. And also we got coming soon Afro Andre the Giant, Jacques Roujeau as the Mounte Skinner, a new mold, Marty Jannetti, Tito, Rick Martel as Strikeforce, both new molds, Guide, both new molds, Mike Shaw aka Bash and Booger, Hercules and Paul Roma. Those will be repaints his Power and Glory, the Berserker, and that's not it. There's many many more, so stay tuned for that and coming soon to Major Big Rubber Guys Extreme Brian, I'll let you talk about this.
Speaker 5: Is a couple names, and this is an album that we've signed to contracts. Francine re up to us as well as the franchise. Shane Douglas, Uh, Steve Carino, Chris Candido and Blue Meeni. Welcome to the Major family. Very excited. The Big Rubber Guys Extreme are selling well. All Series one is available on Colleckmajor dot Com. So we're excited to continue this line for you guys.
Speaker 6: Amazing.
Speaker 1: We got more from Major. We got Stars Series three coming very very soon. That's the Wanted Man, Nicknamoth, Shotzi, then Ae Jaboli, Ric Flair and Matt and Jeff, the Hardy Boys coming soon. Princess Bride. We're getting guys. We're expanding past wrestling. Here's the thing. Wrestling is our bread and butter. It's our one true love. But to grow as a company, we need to expand into pop culture and that's what we plan on doing. Wrestling will always be number one in our hearts, but this kind of wrestling related because the Princess Bride. Check these out right here, Yeah.
Speaker 5: With rock accessory, awesome, Flash Gordon based off the legendary a cartoon series as well as The Phantom as well, based off the legendary cartoon Pop by the Sailorman in the House.
Speaker 1: These are great.
Speaker 5: Blueto will of course be in Popeye series one. Kool aid Man, Kool aid Man coming to Big Rubber Guys, very very Fun's gonna be massive.
Speaker 1: Finally, Tongue pow to go with your kickboxer figures. Oh for your fig fed he could be a big heel coming in and fight Hogan looks like it, i CP Insane Clown Posse, Violet Jay, Shaggy Tudo. But these could technically be wrestling. These could technically be music. Yep, however you want to swing it.
Speaker 5: That's a big deal.
Speaker 1: Ozzy Osbourne is coming to the Big Rubber guys line and this is.
Speaker 5: Just our first crack out him here at Bark at the Moon. Ozzie Great Fun and Toyotek as well as Eddie from Iron Maiden, the mascot.
Speaker 1: Motley Crewe Girls Girls Girls.
Speaker 5: The Motley Crue signed incoming soon, as well as this Walmart dot com exclusive San Diego Padres Macho Man Randy Savage, one of one thousand exclusive available right now Walmart dot Com. Guys, get them while they're there. A lot of great feedback from the fans of SDCC about that this guy that Mark turned his back on heres one mascot in sports he wants uh walked the system to the ring abound for Gloria. So if you're a wrestling fan, you do need this. We got Wilid agree Mons as well as Clark from the Chicago Cubs. This is the big one, continuing our mascot series. And then this is huge the players coming major stars form Aaron Judge, Juan Soto, Showy Otani and of course Paul Skien. So I mean four absolute mega stars in Major League baseball to kick us off in major stars.
Speaker 1: With legends when you're talking about baseball.
Speaker 5: We're actually looking into that right.
Speaker 1: Now, because you would assume like a you know, a big poppy right.
Speaker 5: No, well, I'll just say this right now, and I probably shouldn't say that, lod, but my dream big rubber guy is Maguire and Coseko Bash Brothers eighties and I already see them. They're posed each one like this where you can touch them.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 5: I have it. I've had it in my head for years. So we're working on it. We'll see what we can do. But yeah, I've been wanting to make that, you know, you know, and obviously like a Ken Griffy Jr. Or some people that the eighties property with guys that were, you know, thriving the eighties is just a great fit in my opinions. But anyway, let's move on back to Comic Con here. How about exclusive from our aw Big Rubber Guide collection awesome? Yep, in case you missed out on him, Darby Allen Coffee Drop incoming, super Toyatic, a lot of deco hits, the one and only Chris Jericho Great Stash. Yeah, I believe that will be an exclusive to Upper Deck. Don't quote me on that. Kenny Omega first time in the aw Big.
Speaker 1: Rubber Guy line, awesome, perfect, and there he is.
Speaker 5: My rib to the wrestling business. MJF coming in hot with the Big Gold Did he like this? Yeah? As much as he puts over anything, he doesn't really care about.
Speaker 1: Merch as much as never he's never cared about.
Speaker 5: This will be an exclusive with the Triple B blood soaked Terry Funk inspired gear, and then another exclusive here. I they believe this is the actual title win itself. Ken JF coming aw Big Rubber Guysyah, Well this I fought for for a long time. Guys dream figure for me.
Speaker 1: Huge og Taz in the aw icons line, so cool towel accessory and of course the fd FTW Championship.
Speaker 5: And then how about an exclusive blood soaked Taz to really get extreme?
Speaker 4: So so how about uh, this is the first wrestling tas anything in so long.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, it's been twenty years. Maybe anything very close to it.
Speaker 6: All right, this next one, this next one that is coming up during Comic Con. They had select AW talent to promote the panel, but also to get the word out there about Collision, some brand awareness about Dynamite and Collision. They had a treat truck located.
Speaker 5: This thing drove past us and I was like, what in the hell treat truck? So all elite.
Speaker 6: Treats, Yes, all elite treats. I guess these were manufactured by maybe a local San Diego vendor. But got a treat, A popsicle treat of Thekla. She was featured at the panel AW Women's Champion, one third of the AW World Trios Champions as Cassidy YEP International Champion Kyle Fletcher. He was also featured on the panel AW logo just a standard a w logo Okay, Swarb Strickland I believe was also featured.
Speaker 4: At the panel Fist and Chain. I don't know if I would have if you just showed me that popsicle, I would know. Yeah, yeah, this one I wouldn't know either.
Speaker 5: The other funny thing I wanted to say about this. This is the day Broski left and we were we had just finished what we're doing at Comic Con, and we were walking to take pictures of the Macho Man Padres exclusive at the stadium, and can it kept going. I swear I'm seeing people with like aw ice cream, And I said, what are you talking about? You know, because it's moms and people and you're walking past them, so you can't stare at every single person. I swear I keep saying aw ice cream with people have I'm like, what are you talking about? And then the next day I saw the truck go back.
Speaker 1: It was real.
Speaker 5: It wasn't just a dream.
Speaker 6: And last, but certainly not least, the one that kind of got X. I guess it was was the Speedball Mike Bailey, because I mean you could tell it to him, but yeah, very simplified. Obviously, you can't be too intricate with their feet.
Speaker 4: No, No, if you if you were to off foot, if you were to tell me like, here's aw popsicles and you showed me all the raw popsicles, I would have known for sure this was speedball.
Speaker 1: I think I would know.
Speaker 5: The fist yeah, I think I would have got them all that short.
Speaker 1: Who would I have guessed? Maybe Brian Cage or something. I don't know.
Speaker 6: And jazz Words did show off minimal aw product.
Speaker 5: You know what we were talking This is much more yes of a displayed and toy fare.
Speaker 1: Yeah, boll this was their best showing.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, because of the main event that we'll be getting into shortly. But to start off their Santio Comic Con exclusive will Osprey, it was revealed that this is only limited to five hundred pieces, so.
Speaker 5: I don't know if this is so allowed what not tonight guys if you're interested.
Speaker 6: Wow, awesome supreme will Osprey based off of that full gear look from twenty twenty four and uh yeah special Billy Goat packaging and such.
Speaker 5: So yeah about packaging, everything was pretty awesome.
Speaker 6: This is a great Persiana Hasi with the soft Goods vest Exclusive collectibles, yep Rinksyclcicbals exclusive You can pre order right now. You've just got caught major to save tipers got.
Speaker 5: Push back a little bit, right, we are all aware of, right, but look great.
Speaker 6: Also Ringsy Colcticals exclusive Sting figures also coming uh the ringside later. This year, got orange trunks, orange tight sting, blue tight sting, different face paint. We've previously covered them in more in detailed, but here they are more EP samples, DECO samples. And then this is still coming to light. This was shown off. I think it Comic Con last year. I think was it Comic Con last year? I don't think it was toy Fair of Athena. Athena is still coming out. This may or may not be exclusive to Jazzbard's vault, so coming assume it is, yeah, because that's where a lot of the Ring of Honor segment has, but potentially some EXAs stock may or may not be purchased and allocated UH through rings collecticals on Wresting Figures dot Com, but includes the UH eight ring World Women's Championship entrance wings as well. So first time getting in Athena figure uh. Obviously the Ember Moon figures. I think that was from her last releast six years ago or so.
Speaker 5: Ember Moon figure that everyone was so mad about so bad.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, she deserves that. She had longest reigning champion, modern champion of all time.
Speaker 6: Good, good amount of decko here, and it looks like those wings even feature in chat printing across that to get like the feathering looks awesome. Also got will and iding Gille in her own heart inspired gear.
Speaker 5: Also, I don't know where this one is going or what it's Yeah, they never said, and I didn't ask anybody.
Speaker 6: I did ask maybe a Jazz Result exclusive.
Speaker 5: Right, I did ask about the MJF is that next?
Speaker 6: Yes, MGF MGF I.
Speaker 5: Was told was an upper Deck exclusive whatever that So maybe maybe Willow.
Speaker 1: Is too, But I did not my favorite MGF headscan.
Speaker 5: It doesn't look great in the photos. It looks better in person, but it's still.
Speaker 6: Not a lot of the times the face Decho don't do the portraits justice sometimes.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's funny though, I mean there's been so many MGF headscans uh and a lot of all over the place wildly different.
Speaker 6: Yeah, the same guy and last but certainly not least another Creative Pro graduate alumni smart Mark Strali.
Speaker 5: People were complimenting this and they're blown away by like the detail put in a suited character in the suit design, Patty, it was pretty pretty unbelievable.
Speaker 6: Yeah, that might be, Like, I mean, maybe there's some MATELWI figures in the past that have had that attention to detail across specific fabric patterns. But yeah, this is definitely the first time that Jazz Versions executed it. UH even has the law Offices of Smart Work showing pin on the lapel, so excellent job there, the stitching across there. I'm not sure if this is a reuse of an existing body, but UH still works well with the character even the UH. The collar on the dress shirt has UH has some some detailing there and the UH the tie has some decorations as well, plus the.
Speaker 1: Tie clip which yes, TI clip unbele and.
Speaker 6: I know the university.
Speaker 4: I never had this, but I will have this. I've never used this, but I will to make sure that it's screen accurate, all right.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I love it and and we can say this. I have the sample behind me, and we never showed it on here, but it didn't have the mustache.
Speaker 5: I had the mustache molded but not painted, so we never wanted to show it so the trolls didn't just fucking attack.
Speaker 4: We were nervous for a little bit and Brosket old me for about a day that it was too late to fix.
Speaker 1: But it looks like it's fixed.
Speaker 5: It's definitely fixed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I like how that you you took two pictures, one where you're proud and one where you flip me.
Speaker 5: Off, don't to keep it real?
Speaker 6: But also not shown. But I think potentially this photo may have came from Jazzuard's fault dot com and they was listed early or something. I'm not sure how else this photo would have circulated besides potentially general like.
Speaker 5: We have this in like private email, so I don't know how filone posted. I don't know.
Speaker 6: Yeah, so this circulated purple flour think.
Speaker 5: We knew about the purple I don't think we knew about the sticker. I don't think we knew about the major on the front. So I mean a lot of pleasant surprises. I'll call them about this.
Speaker 6: So, well, it looks great in packaging out of package.
Speaker 5: I made sure it was the same dimensions and not like a unique packaging because I wanted to fit in your ringside defenders. I know all you major marks were getting marked to sign this thing, so.
Speaker 4: I would rather Yeah, I would rather have it in the in the classic anyway. Yeah, if it's my one thing, right, you know, I would rather have in the classic aw package.
Speaker 6: Well, that is it? That is it? That is a wrap on the San Diego Comic Con whistling figure related action figure reveals.
Speaker 5: Let's go another three hours. Man, I'm just kinda just get warmed up here.
Speaker 6: Wait, that's it, that's it. We saved the best for last.
Speaker 5: Come on, Brosky passed out? Has he going?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Where do you go?
Speaker 5: Oh my god, he's alive.
Speaker 1: You're back. Everything's all good. Ch'll just get back from some raw SmackDown live events. Hey, you missed my action figure? I saw it in person.
Speaker 6: Yeah, okay, even better?
Speaker 1: You like it, Matt? I love it great. I love it D. Thank you so much for for this, not only this, but you and Billy Peck killing it all week your show every year. You thrived tt D. Thank you for design all this stuff. Brian Batty, It's been wild, and we have new artists and stuff too that I will give their flowers. Yeah, you know, we have some other freelancers been helping us out. But this has been a wild year for a collect major. It's gonna be wild, even more wild next year. But man, it's gonna be a lot of cool products from all these toy companies.
Speaker 5: It's fun. I told the motel guys this to the phrase. And this wasn't like to be mean, but I guess I just didn't have like high expectations, so I didn't have any like no, I wasn't expecting anything, and they really wiled me. There's some of that stuff. I was not saying that at all, like really cool. It was, you know, unique things, a lot of cool stuff.
Speaker 1: As a fan, like I would keep checking out the booth every once in a while, but then I have to leave, not not saying we were getting mob but one fan notices you then it, Yeah, that just keeps going, so I never got to really look. So it was cool.
Speaker 5: A lot of Kurt Hawking bombs at uh SDCC, yeah, which I don't love, but I get it.
Speaker 1: But guys, this was a long episode. I think it's time to take a nap. Take a nap, take it home, eat some lunch. We'll be back next week. That's it. That's I'm calling it. Mark all right, i'p call We don't live here, We don't live here, all right?
Speaker 4: Hey, check us out on major marks dot com. We've got a lot of great stuff coming up.
Speaker 5: Finalizing Walmart dot com. Go get your padres, macho man.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, all right, run join the community at major marks dot com and get access to exclusive content, behind the scenes footage and become a member of the Major family.
Speaker 5: You get bonus episodes on our careers, wrestling figure history, and exclusive interviews with our friends and legends in the business. Each month.
Speaker 4: You also get early access to YouTube videos and of course, the weekly podcast, ad free and breaking news updates, brand news shows.
Speaker 1: Featuring oh Baby.
Speaker 5: Also by selling trade in our exclusive Facebook community where people have become friends in real life.
Speaker 4: Certain memberships include merch like monthly trading cards and quarterly mystery gifts.
Speaker 1: Become a Major Mark at joinmajormarks dot com today