Speaker 1: I think it's just going to get weirder and weirder and weirder, and finally it's going to be so weird that people are going to have to talk about how weird it is. Welcome back to Forbidden Knowledge News. I'm your host Chris Matthew. Today my guest is Peter Crazona. Be sure and check out our merch shop beautiful shirt designs. We've got shirts from the films. We've got hoodies. Use the link in the description to go check that out. Watch my films I called Louisiana's on twob Doors of Perception on Amazon Prime. I am booking guests for September. If you have suggestions or you'd like to be a guest, email me Forbidden Knowledge neews at gmail dot com. Today, I want to welcome back to the show Peter CRASONA. He is a researcher, author of The Messenger exploring consciousness, spiritual awakening, and humanity search for meaning. Peter, welcome back.
Speaker 2: How you doing?
Speaker 3: I'm doing better? We Chris, How are you? How are you being?
Speaker 1: I'm good man. It's great to have you on. Last time you were here, we shared a bit about your research and experiences which led you to who you're writing your books. Today, we're going to learn more about those experiences, as well as the information contained in your research about consciousness and how ancient civilizations may have had a much better understanding of the nature of reality and spirituality and metaphysical concepts, at least much better than we do now. Before we get into any of this, though, remind the audience just a little bit about yourself and let them know how they can find more.
Speaker 3: I'm, you know, peace to be here again. Thank you for an invitation. You know, it is a pleasure to my friend, you know, and I appreciate the opportunity. Regarding our previous conversation, obviously we talked a little bit about my work, you know, and my experiences, but we didn't really I realized as I was looking I was watching that last podcast, I realized that I was just jumping from one topic to another. And that was one of my first podcasts I've ever done, you know, So I I I'm not gonna deny that I was a bit. I was nervous, and I was nervous and why you know, obviously, when you're so stressed, you know, first of all, you don't really focus on the individual topics and you keep jumping from one. And that's what I realized. That's the first thing I realized. I kept jumping from one topic to another, and it was a bit chaotic, you know, which I apologized for it, and I hope.
Speaker 2: No need to apologize. Man, that was great.
Speaker 1: It had tons of wonderful information in there, and you get to break it down even more today. So we're looking forward to it, yes, and.
Speaker 3: Regarding that, where to where to? Where to find me? Obviously, I'm on Amazon, My books are on Amazon. I've got the we We just started YouTube channel as well. We just called the same like my podcast, because I'm starting one podcast as well. I'm calling my podcast is called The Fifth Dimension Chat with Pete. And I've been very busy building my own podcast studio and podcast studios which I'm going to rent to other people as well. So it's been it's been hectic, really, but I feel like I'm, you know, leaving my my kind of dream, you know. And it's not like I never wanted it. I always wanted it, you know. So there's that old saying, you know though, And I've realized that recently with everything really not only with the books. You know, be careful what you wish for. You might just get it, That's true. So I don't know how it is in your life, mate, you know, but we I guess, you know, we wish for something and then once it starts happening, it's some it just gets a bit overwhelming, you know. And I feel like that's always been for me recently, you know, and I just you know, I was thinking as well. It made me question many times my journey, you know, because I always wanted to be in this place, you know, I always wanted to be that educator. I wanted I wanted to contribute towards changing and improving the world, you know, and and spreading lave, you know, and just just because you know, at the end of the day, that's what this is all about, isn't it really, you know, what we're trying to do here, We're trying to answer some questions, but the fact is that we might never have the answers for some of those questions. And you have all those experts now nowadays, you know, like online, you know, and you you know, listen to different podcasts, you know, and people make different opinions and they express their their opinion, and they seem like, you know, they know something, but really, you know, are we going to be able to really find out, you know, ever or maybe never, you know, whether there's actually was, like previously an advanced civilization who built the pyramids? You know, what is out there in the universe, maybe not not during our lifetime. But what we're really trying to answer, I feel is it's I mean, there's the deepest question to be asked. Why. And I think that's the That's what I've been thinking recently about why do we really need to know why? Why do you feel like we need to know that? And what is it going to change in our life? Okay? Because you know, you you might ask you people have been asking always questions like is there a god? Are there any like other civilizations? Or we are alone in this universe? You know, but you know it's you know, it doesn't seem like those answers are are there for us, you know, And we kind of get a hint, you know, we speculate. We we we get some you know, informations, you know, which are channeled to us. You know, some people have some experiences, but nothing's been proven really, you know, And I wrote those books, you know, I those those experiences, what I've discovered are my personal experiences. And I never wanted to come across as someone who's preaching or someone who who is an expert, because I'm not, you know. I, like I said to you last time, I don't have degree in astrology or astroscience or physics. You know, I don't have astronomy. I don't really, so all of it is just my personal experience. And I just I want people to understand that what I'm sharing with you and what I'm sharing on another podcasts is just my personal experience. Is my personal like my personal discoveries, you know. And and I don't want to come across like someone who is pretending to be an expert of it, because I'm not. That's a person. Really. I wanted to kind of point.
Speaker 2: Out, Yeah, what you said there is absolutely true.
Speaker 1: We may never have the absolute truth for everything, but we are in a very important time, it seems, of awareness where we're starting to question our current systems and how beneficial they really are to humanity. And many of us are starting to realize that they're not beneficial at all the problem is they're fundamentally built on.
Speaker 2: Those flaws and those lies.
Speaker 1: The only way that we'll be able to escape the perpetuation of keeping us in the dark is to check out of those systems, completely remove ourselves from the deception that we're under, and start to relearn who are what we are as humanity.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I totally agree with you, and this is all important. The question is for me is where does it lead to really, you know, and and how we're gonna have definite proof? Okay, if now think about the internet nowadays, you know, we're gonna have if someone if someone like half the population had an experience, they would see an alien's landing somewhere, you know, in some country or you know, you would have recorded, you know, and someone will put it on social media. I bet that half of the people watching it would think that this is fake, you know. And how you're gonna be how you're gonna be able to convince someone to something, you know, when people don't believe in nothing. We're still divided now nowadays, you know, we don't you know, we just you know, And as more information is out there, you know, as more divided we are, and as more we questioned things, as more fake it all seems to be, you know, and I just you know, even if I you know, I'll tell you what I what I've experienced, you know, I'll talk you through it now, what I've experienced in twenty twenty four June and joy and kind of would led to it. We discuss that briefly, you know. But I think it's been a journey for me. And I think I had it in me all my life and at some point because I was I was observing during COVID, you know, and and other you know, during all those conflicts and wars around the world. I've been observing what is happening with with our world and I and I've been praying, you know, and I don't I didn't know who I was even praying to, you know, because I do believe there is some kind of divine force there. And when I pray, when I ask for things to get better, I pray to that thing because I or if that this world is too beautiful, it's too perfect for it's not a coincidence. Nothing is coincidence. It doesn't seem like anything is coincident here. I think that this is all precisely designed. I don't know what it is because in twenty twenty four, I had to question the reality and and you know, I'm very down to her personal you know, because all my life has been pretty ordinary. It's been ups and downs, and it's been kind of moments of suffering and disappointment, you know, and highs and lows. But you know, it's been pretty ordinary life. I don't think there's been anything exceptional. I experienced some miracles in my life, you know, which I want to talk about as well, but I didn't think about those moments as miracles back then. But then I'm looking back at it, I think there were miracles and they cannot be explained. But otherwise my life's been pretty ordinary, you know. And and you know, the events in twenty twenty four has changed everything for me and make me question everything. And you know, now you can say, Okay, this guy, you know made it up. You know, he's crazy, you know, But the thing is, what is he looking for? What is he looking for attention? But the thing is, you know, I think that by exposing myself to criticism, to humiliation to write write a book, I'm a driving instructor, run a business. You know, I've got family, you know, I don't need this kind of attention. I never wanted it, you know, I never wanted it. So so you know what am I gaining from from from this? You know? From shedding this? What am I gaining? And and you know, and another thing is sorry, I'm just again, I'm touching on different subjects. But you know, when you if you write a book, if everyone wrote writes a book, you know, something really significant must happen in someone's life to put all those words, you know, all this time, and all those words on a paper, you know, and and and all this time into it, all these falls into it. It's not like, you know, something really profound must happen in someone's life to write a book. It's not just it doesn't just happen for no reason from one day to another. You know. For me, that's at this how it was, you know. So if people would question my journey or people would and I saw some comments when I was on different podcasts, you know, he made it up. It was his dream, you know, he is a day dream and stuff like that. You know. It's think at the same time, I feel like Eve, someone never experienced anything extra ordinary in their in their life, they will be never able to understand it.
Speaker 1: You're right, it is your story and it really doesn't matter what anyone else thinks. Whatever you're putting out based on your experience is to help you to understand it, help you to deal with it, more than for anyone else's benefit.
Speaker 3: Right, Yeah, that's how I look at it, mate, you know, and actually, actually you know we're having these conversations and you you know, I want to ask you as well. I want to ask you a question, what put you on this journey? Because when you I just I want you to just really think back the start of it, like whereever it start, when did it start? And when put what questions? Did you really wanted to ask? Why? Why you were? And you're being always so curious because I'm sure that that's what's driven you in your like the curiosity. Tell me, please try to tell me why.
Speaker 1: What I remember from my childhood is I've always been curious about the nature, reality, paranormal, metaphysical, the occult, and that got shut down in my teenage years when I just started to focus on the material life's ex drugs and rock and roll. It's all shut down until twenty twelve when I was getting a divorce and that negative trauma triggered me to look for something outside of myself. So I just started reading, I started looking at YouTube videos, going back to what I was really passionate about in my childhood and bringing it back out. So it wasn't like there was a specific trigger or topic or something that I was looking into. It was everything that I once wanted to know that had been buried for a long time and started to come up again.
Speaker 3: Right, Okay, so but you mentioned trauma there. Yes, so there was some some trauma and oh yeah, something which some shift in your life which then put you on this.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent very negative divorce. And I was in a place where I needed answers because I was extremely depressed and engaged in negative behavior things that was not beneficial for me at all. So yes, there was that trauma trigger one hundred percent.
Speaker 3: Okay, you see because with me, you know, I I just you know, yes, surely you know I I've been asking for it. And this uh, this this you know, this voice you know in like this praying of mine. You know it's been heard by someone you know, and and you know, because it must that is like a frequency, you know, it's a freak and energy you know, and and I feel like because of I always very sensitive person, you know, and emotionally very sensitive. And this is an energy you know, you create, you know, and that energy, I believe it's being it's being kind of transferred across dimensions, you know, and across time, you know, and across space you know, and it's it's being heard by some beings, you know, whether you call them multi dimensional beings, whether you call it God, spirit or or or ghosts you know, or angels or whatever you want to call it. You know, it's your interpretation is your. But I believe and I you know, I recently had a podcast, you know, and and someone asked me, but do you can you for certain say that you were you were dealing with aliens or what you're dealing with And I cannot say that. I don't know. I don't know what those experiences were because it's impossible to define it. But I know one thing that before that, you know, obviously, Yes, I've been always like I said, I always wanted to do that. I always wanted to have this kind of I wanted some answers I did. I did want to say. I wanted the universe to give me some answers, and it gave me and presented me with at the time when I least expected it. So we only just came back from Turkey from a holiday in Turkey with my wife and children. And I remember like one afternoon, I was preparing dinner in the kitchen and I was watching Christopher Dunn and Joe Rogan podcasts about pyramids, you know what, you know, his his theory, the gizza, the power plant, what the pyramid pyramids could be and stuff like that, you know, And you know, I was like I watched podcasts every afternoon, like when I'm preparing food and stuff, and and that moment, you know, when I watched a podcast, I I almost almost you know, when I when he started explaining about what the pyraid, the things the pyramid is, what the pyramids are, the complex of the pyramids of gizare are, and and you know, he started talking about the placement of them on the center center of the landmass of the earth and stuff, and the precise dimensions of the shafts, you know, and and what their function may be, and the king's chamber and so called queen's queen's chamber and and other things. I just realized that moment I've realized, you know, that was the moment when I first time looked at those those pyramids from a completely different perspective. Up to that moment, they were for me. You know, the official official story, which which I always accepted, was that, you know, they were tombs for the Pharos. Okay, so so I feel like, you know, that's when I was growing up, that's what I thought they were. And I never questioned that. Okay, I never questioned. I knew there were wonders, one of the certain wonders of the Earth, but but never really, I mean, I never had And that moment when I listen to the podcast, everything has changed and I what I realized, and that's that's changes everything really, because what I realized is that first of all, the Egyptians, after all this conversation with like between Jorgon and Christopher dam I realized that the Egyptians didn't most likely did not build them. And if they didn't build them, and they were built most likely about like thirty thousand and thirty five thousand years ago, because the erosion marks on the Sphinx and what erosion marks on those things and the pyramids indicates that they were there before the rainfall, like a significant rainfall, and before the so called flood Biblical flowed, which means that they couldn't have been built during the time from eleven and a half thousand years ago up to up to between that time from eleven and a half thousand years ago to four and a half thousand years ago, so before the Egyptians were there, because that that was one of the theories which people kind of like they were, they tend to believe that, you know, they were built after the great flowed by the civilization, by civilization which survived the flowed, and then one of the theories where that Egyptians has inherited them. But that couldn't have happened because that was the slow rebuilt of the civilization from from that disaster, those this this catastrophic disaster which which which went through you know, whatever that was, because we don't really know whether that was like an asteroid of asteroid strike or whether there was like some shift like on the the polar reduced, the rate reduced. The just came out of my head. So the axis, the axis, yes, the pole shift. So so we we don't solar solar like solar storm as well as one of that's one of the theories some stores sol storm. But but you know, we don't, we don't really, we don't really know. However, if they were there, if that the civilization that survives or the people who survived this this catastrophe would build those would have built those pyramids, then there you would not find those water erosions on them. So what I concluded straight away is that they must have been there before the flood, as when they go back it Tepi Day and and all all those towns, the Karakan tep they describing what happened and how the that disaster which happened thirteen thousand years ago. Most likely that's what they're describing. And so that means that the pyramids must have been there already when all those flowed, the tsunamis and all these all these chaos has started, which then suggests that they must have been there before the before they must have been built before the ice age. So that is and then you know, it leads me to led me to conclusion that that's just my was my way of thinking, that they have and I didn't know anything about it time, no knowledge whatsoever. I didn't I did do any research. I wasn't aware of the topic. I wasn't even too interested in the Pyramids. That was May twenty twenty four. I wasn't really looking into that at all, you know. And so then that with that, then you have another another problem. If the first civilization was not Egyptian Summa civilization, then that means that the Bible, and that's again that's maybe question my religious beliefs because I was raising a Catholic family and I used to go to the church my parents, and I always been kind of confused about it, you know, and I didn't fully understand. I was going there every Sunday, I didn't really understand what they were talking about quite often, you know, and I didn't It didn't make much sense for me. And it always always made me question things a little, video know. And I so if they if the Bible is not doesn't describe the flood in the Bible, doesn't describe events happening during that time, like the like the Bible, the Christian Bible apparently is it's it's it's been like for two thousand years, two thousand years, and it's based on other scripts and play tablets and stuff like that. What what events and what beings and what situations? What does it really describe, you know, because if it doesn't, if it's not what happened two thousand years ago, or or even four thousand years ago, if it goes further back, what what we have built our beliefs in regarding Christianity, regarding our God, you know, and all the division when it comes with different religious beliefs, all of it, all of it, all the reality we surrounded ourselves with and our perception of it is incorrect. And that moment, like that, that was like a moment when I realized, Okay, this is so significant, you know, I cannot just I cannot just leave it like that anymore, and and nothing. I would probably not think about it much, to be honest, mate, I would probably go with my life if not the fact that that night after I watched that podcast, weird things has started to happen, you know, so happened so and and weird bizarre things, some some synchrony cities, some events happen which turned my life upside down and put me on the journey of writing the book, starting the podcast now and wanting to share it, wanting to explore it and stuff like that, and I'll you know, I'm probably probably gonna have some questions. Now. I'm sorry for going on that round, but.
Speaker 1: The long story, I want to get some details on those experiences if possible. But something you said about the age of humanity, even mainstream academic narratives, it brings humans back only so far. What we know is homosapens apiens modern humans. All these great alternative researchers have pointed out the anomalies that tend to point to humans being much older. It's possible that we've had many different iterations of humanity that could have been seen as modern humans that were destroyed by either major cataclysms or self destruction, whatever it may be. It seems like history is constantly repeating itself. Humanity experiences these rises and falls of consciousness and ability and technology, and at some point it's possible that they either destroy themselves or some cosmic force destroys them and everything has to start all over. But I think it's possible that it has always been that way, and we have always been around in some iteration or another.
Speaker 3: I totally agree with you. I believe it's a cycle, and I think it's twenty I'm not hunted. I'm sure obviously because I've only been in the subject for the last two years, and you know, I've done as much research as I could, and obviously I put the stuff in a book which I my experiences, my discoveries and stuff like that. But I've discovered a couple of things which, first of all, there were not no one talked about those things. And I don't want to stand because again I don't want to sound arrogant or anything like that. But I made those connections together, like I made those connections myself, and I made some discoveries myself, and I put the stuff which came to me through the channeling sessions together. And that was a mess. You know. When I that night after watching the podcast, you know, I I couldn't fall asleep. I just couldn't stop thinking about it. You know, my head was like overheit. It from like just that realization that way in a minute, you know, what are we doing here? If we if we created our religions and we built our as society and our beliefs and our civilization on a false narratives and all of it, it does and if there was a free if they were able to if they were able to create something like geometric structures, because we have to stop thinking about us, because our name, pyramid is our name is the geometic structure able to generate certain energies of the universe. It generates the energy of energy, certain energy of the universe converts those energies. Plus, there was the stimulated nuclear fusion most likely going on from what I kind of, you know, what the customer down described and what I think it was. Really, there was some nuclear fusions stimulated by mixing chemicals in the queens chamber. They were stimulating nuclear fusion, not fission fusions. So they knew already how to use nuclear fusion, which is a key to humanity promitting freedom really, because if we have free energy, if we have nuclear we can space trouble, we can multi dimensional travel, we can access five dimensions, we can access that five dimensional subsystem because we can open the space time, We are able to produce free energy, we are able to communicate multi dimensionally, and and and you know, travel across space. But I don't even think that that's the way they were doing it, because they like traveling across space is just too slow way to do it, you know, all together and it would never work, and then it's not enough to you know, leave one hundred years in order to travel to to alpha alpha century even you know, so they were using different way of opening the five dimensional subsystem, most likely using the same exactly the same technology which is we is we is, which is encoded in the pyramid. So so if they were able to understand quantum physics and they were able to understand general relativity, they were able to they were able to connect those two and and had a theory of everything that's that way already, and then knowledge how to apply it to to communicate with other dimensions and other civilizations across the universe. I believe there's many.
Speaker 1: All right, Sorry about that, everyone, technical difficulties. We are back now. You said that you had channeling experiences. Is this associated with what happened to you the night after you were watching that podcast?
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, that's how it all started. Otherwise I guess, you know, I don't think I would. I mean, I would be curious ibo you about this what I would have watched, but I don't think I would. That would changed so much my life like it did, so basically I was it started, you know, It didn't start with channeling, really. It was more like very profound experience which you know, you'd interpret as as you know, almost as a as a kind of dream in a way, But it was not a dream because I was so I was ready, like asleep, you know, like deep in a deep sleep, and all of a sudden, I feel something like almost walking on my bed, okay, And so I could feel like the mattress is bending. And at the time, I didn't live with my wife, you know, I was, I was, I was, I was, I was. I was living in my old house where my brother was renting a room in it, you know, and I was reading with my brother. At the time. My wife, my current wife, was living in a she was my films at the time. She was living in a different house. So I was in my in a room on my own, and and I feel like something is kind of like the mattress is kind of folding and bending on from one side to another. So I and I feel totally paralyzed, and I my my eyes were I felt like my eyes were kind of open. But at the same time, I was asleep. You know. She was a very bizarre experience, and all of a sudden, I feel and I can feel it. I cannot move, you know, and I feel like I feel there was a feeling of fear and dread, you know, I like something. That's how I felt at the time. I couldn't stop the panic. Really, you know, I felt like something bad is going to happen. But I feel like something is lifting me almost off my bed. And I'm not sure if that was me being lifted off my bed or bad or or it was just my astra body or being lifted off the bed. And then I'm going into into some kind of almost like a tunnel. I would describe it as a tunnel. And and then we floating, and I see from above, I see I see planets, and I see like a little plant, different different planets, different different celestial bodies. And I and and then be floating. I'm floating. I can see it from above, floating, floating above the planet which looks almost like Earth in a way, So the blue planet with with lots of but it was more like everything on it was like more geometric, you know, it was like circles. As I got as we got closer to it, as we float like lower, and I felt like and I wasn't in any spaceship or anything like that. It was almost like I was floating like a bird about it. That's how it felt, you know. So I could see it, but I couldn't see myself at all, and I couldn't see anything anything around in the public stars and different different planets, and and and just sell stale bodies. And we're getting lower. As we're getting lower towards that planet, I can see like a golden peaks, and I can see rings like with with like a circles with filled with water, and and some beings like moving, lots of movement down there, you know. And I so I was I'm starting to think, you know, is this the Earth or is it something else? But it didn't look like Earth. It was a little bit different and looked in a way like Earth, but it did look a little bit different. And and then that realization came. I started thinking, is this a picture of our planet in the past, or is the picture of our planet in the future, or is it a completely different planet? Or they trying to show me something? But I didn't obviously I didn't think about it. But at that moment I didn't think like it was like they were like someone was trying to show me something. It's felt more like a dream in a way. So we I'm floating about it. I see those beings, you know, walking like wearing ropes from about I see like white robes, all of them, and they almost all of them looked the same. They had their heads were bold, were quite all and and and you everything is kind of it's got like geometric shapes, and but you have that, and all of a sudden, I from that fear I felt initially, I started feeling more comfortable. It almost felt like like I feel like at peace, you know, And I felt safe and calm, and and that realization came to me as it was happening that we are like that realization came to me that moment, that we are part of something much greater, that we are not isolated. You know, that this is like they're trying to show me or in that dream or or that vision, whatever is happening, is they trying to show me that we are part of something, that we're not what we thought we are, that we are not isolated like planet, you know, and and and civilization, that there are there's more out there. And as it's happening, all of a sudden, I'm being sucked in and I wake up in my bed and I drained in sweat, okay, completely drained in sweat.
Speaker 1: And and.
Speaker 3: So now I'm wide awake, and I'm thinking, was that a dream or or did that happen for real? And because it felt so real, like never ever I ever experienced in my life, like no other dream in my life. So next morning I wake up and I feel like energized, I feel like I feel like, oh, by the way, I just want to get back to that podcast as well, just for a second. What I've realized, you know, when he was the Christopher down, because that happened as well, and that was the most profound, profound thing I think, And that's why next thing happened. The next event happened after that. What I've realized at the moment I was watching that podcast is all I could see when I looked at those, when I looked at pyramids, I could see E equals mc square. That's all I could see. Because this is a mass and energy is about mass and energy. How mass affects energy, how energy effects, how it's being converted, and how one affects another. That's all I could see. And Christopher never done, never mentioned and of that, even though he's an engineer, you know, but you know, so that already suggested to me that, you know, I need to find out what this is all about and why they encoded this knowledge quantum physics and general relativity. Why encoded in them in those pyramids? What was their understanding of the universe and what they were trying to tell us? And and I realized right there, I realized as well, that this is the most profound message there is for us to discover, most profound. There is nothing more more important than that. And that's the only proof we have of an ancient civilization whatever. That like the biggest proof we have, not only sorry, not only but there's many other but but that's the most profound proof we have of some ancient civilization being here on the air before before Egyptians. Okay, right, So then the next thing happened. Obviously I had that that vision and stuff like that. I wake up next day and I I was very energized, you know, I felt like I had and I was, I was, I was, I was. I went to work. I'm a driving instructor, and I was sitting in a car uh and and thinking back about that, about that vision, that dream and stuff like that, and I felt like I have like more energy than I had and I didn't feel any pains or aches anywhere. And I thought, okay, I want to I want to just I want to go to gym, you know, I want to just just just wanna. I signed myself that day. Everything kind of flow, everything flow, everything, everything I touched, everything I did kind of flow. And I so I thought I'm gonna And I didn't feel any pain. No, I had a tear on my maniscus which happened and during the during when I was competing in judo, and then and I was playing football and I was ice skating and I got that got even wars the year before, you know. So I went to the gym and I tried. I signed myself to the new gym, and I thought, I need to try because I felt so underress. I need to try what actually happened. I need to test what actually happened to me. And I felt like they gave me something, like they put some energy in me, you know, and and they preparing me for something which is yet to come. And I had to try it. I had to test it, you know. So I went to gym, I signed myself to the new gym, and I start kicking a heavy back and and I realized that I did not have any pain in that knee, and I could barely kind of bend it. A day before, you know, and a year before, you know, so something has changed, you know, and I and I cannot describe it, you know, like in Wars. But I felt like I was almost reborn in a way, okay, like like like I was like, you know, I started feeling a different purpose in my in my life. And all that day it was kind of hectic, hectic day in a way, but at the same time, I felt like a new sense of purpose. Went home after work, you know, and it was it was a long day. I went home and I and that moment, it's it's it started, you know. So when I went to bed and I was trying to fall asleep, and eventually after my head was really like wired and my brain was wild. But I managed to fall asleep. Around two o'clock, I got awakened. The first time I grabbed I and this is the thing, you know, I don't even remember doing that, you know, I don't remember any of this, but I know that I must have grabbed my diary. I had my diary next to my bed, and I started writing things everything. So I was sitting on my bed with my eyes shut and I was writing things, and I I was kind of awakening, but at the same time I was asleep and I was trying to open my eyes, and it almost put me back in that thing, almost put me back in that state of hypnosis or something like that, like deep like half the sleep, half awake. And that happened twice that night. When it at four o'clock, I got awakened again, I woke up like when I woke up in the morning. My like there was like a few pages of writing in my in my diary which I usually use for my driving lessons, and different things different men, like some physics equations, some some numbers, some some other some other informations which I was trying to make a sense of later. But then that the same thing happened over the next couple of nights to the level when I was practically exhausted because I didn't have almost sleep a doll and I had to obviously be a very focus and awake during the day teaching people to drive, and I was like I was in a state almost like during the day, it almost almost came to the point when I was I was almost falling asleep during the day. I was so tired. And at this point, after the week or so, there was like lots of things written in my in my notebook, like maybe like thirty pages of different and I couldn't remember in the morning when I was waking up any of it.
Speaker 1: So you were most likely writing this during the night when you were supposed to be sleeping.
Speaker 3: Yes, you know, it's I was. I was kind of asleep, I have to say, because I didn't remember most of the things I wrote when I was when I was when I woke up, you know, So it was it was very busy. But then I was still questioned. But then I was still questioning what was really happening, And I thought that I'm going mad. Really, that's how I thought. That's what I thought. I thought that I'm going like, you know, you the things like this don't happen to you. It's my My life is just like go to work, go home, spend time with my family, go for a walk with dog, go to gym, and then all this all of a sudden, something like this happens, you know, and I'm I didn't want to say to anyone nothing at the time because I I don't want to say nothing because I felt like it's not something I want to share with any But I didn't even want to. I didn't even say nothing initially to my fiance finance all the time. She she was just wondering why I was so tired and sleepy during the day most of the time. But you know, but I didn't really, you know, I didn't want to mention anything to her because I assumed that you think that I'm losing my mind or something, so and I didn't Initially. I was really questioning what was what was happening because I was mostly happening during the nighttime channeling and those nighttime sessions and the writing was and I was trying to make a sense of it, and I was trying to figure out what really those because that's what this is, because the most important message in all of that were the pyramids. Still, so the pyramids key like they played like a key point in all those messages almost, you know. So, so there was like information about harmonic resonance, information about how things are interconnected in the universe, how energy of one which I never explore topics like that in my life before. You know, I know it's not aware of that of that, And that's how bizarre it is, because if someone if you ask my wife now, or you ask my brother or I never even talked about things like that. I never read about things like that. Obviously. I always been interested in universe, always been interested in universe, and I always believe that there is something more out there with not alone and stuff like that, but I've never done any kind of research. I read some books, you know, and stuff, but it's not like to that level. And then obviously during the night channeling, it almost felt like a dream with that with writing in my note that I didn't I didn't know what to make what to make of it. But then some synchronicities started happening during the day, and that's when I really kind of start questioning everything. Okay, So and I knew that I'm onto something right, and I knew that I was something because now the what you need to be able to prove now is what what was really going on there? You know, how those things were connected, How what is the message and coded in those things. How this affects our life, how it applies to our life, Because we can talk about alien's, we can talk about we can talk about pyramids, we can talk about we can speculate, we can talk about some ancient civilizations, we can talk about consciousness. What does it mean? It doesn't mean anything to the average human being. But when you go deeper into that and you understand what is actually encoded in those in those monuments, there is uncoded the law of harmonic resonance. And that law of harmonic resonance applies to everything which is in the universe. It applies to it basically describes how the universe is structured and how we are structured as beings. So what they did they encoded They put granite in there. The granite have quartz. Quartz crystals are found in our in our pining gland, all right. So what they encode and encoded in those especially when you look at the Kufu and carved pyramid, the energy of one and it affects energy of other the next. Okay, so and it and it and it translates onto onto another. Okay. So so that applies to everything which we see around us. So it applies to how my energy affects your energy how and and Tesla knew about it, he already start he was probably the first person genius and talking about it. So he said, everything in the universe is energy frequency and vibration. And that is the principle which is encoded in the pyramids, is energy frequency and vibration. And how that energy affects one energy of one and affects the quantum field, creates an energy energy field around it, and and and affects the quantum field the spinning in the quantum field, and and that translates onto a next structure, and then that translates onto the next structure and envelopes the whole earth via that positive energy whatever that the energy with they were creating frequency and via vibration that sense frequency across to the next structure probably most likely we are monuments which then channel that energy to the next being next. And because of that, because that that specific energy they were trying to create, and everything is in a university energy frequency in vibration, that created that environment where people were living in harmony. And and that that energy of those of that one pyramid which is which is on that focal point of that on on the earth surface affected all the other and translated across the whole globe onto the other structures the same like the temples, that the cathedrals. That's the same energies and the same principles and called in those in those structures, their energy and frequency translated across the Earth and united people in a and in some in some kind of harmony and stuff like that. And that that positive energy and the same energy applies to individual being. So everything you say, everything you think is energy is a frequency and that creates vibration and that creates a reality around you. And this is so fundamental and it's so basic, and at the same time it's so complex. That applies to the whole universe. It applies to the whole universe.
Speaker 1: Terms like energy frequency can be applied to a wide spectrum of meanings as it relates to the pyramids functions specifically, what examples would you give that show the effects that the pyramid may have had on the ancient cultures of the time and what real life experiences could come out of the energy that's produced by things like the pyramid.
Speaker 3: So the same like energy of individual can affect the reality around, you know, in a positive or negative way, and the energy energy is everything. When you enter the room and there's lots of people there. If you're sensitive to that energy, you will feel it, you know, so you will feel it whether it is a positive energy or as a matter of perception, obviously, because you don't you know, for one person something can be positive, they can perceive positive. The other person may positive as negative. But I believe that created the the that energy they were and as that energy was generated, which is the energy of the of the Earth itself, the human resonance combined with with the with they you know, the energy of the universe itself coming through the through the shafts and being trans translated through the shot. So then you've got the speed of light, a grand gull where the particles are are accelerated to the speed of light, which I don't you know, I don't even know if that matters at all, the speed of light not, but you know, but perhaps it does when it comes to those structures and it's actually to the speed of light, and then it's emitted through the through the through the other shaft of the King's chamber, and by then the the because of the reaction in the King Queen's chamber. The granite which contained quarts produces that electric charge somehow and the combination of that energy, that energy combined with the creates the frequencies which then which then affects the environment around how it affected it. You know, it's my my speculation that this affected the whole Earth was enveloped in the toroidal, toroidal field of positive energy. Like for example, I we went recently my wife to Glastonbury in in in in I don't know if you're aware of Glastonbury in Summerset in England. So it's like on the lay line. It's not on the lay line, like the Gosberry is located on the lan line, and this is a is a vortex basically. So and I just like, I've been there so many times before twenty twenty four, and I've seen all those different symbols and stuff like that, and I was like looking at those people as cooks, you know, and I was thinking like what are these people? Why they dress like that? Why they what are those all those symbols all about it? You've got a flower of life everywhere, You've got a he everywhere, you know, and those symbols are the eldest symbols there there are not to humanity, you know, and we and I managed to kind of not only I managed to, but you know, but I've managed to put some informations together how to interpret the flower of life for example, which I which what helped me with that is is Terence forwards discovery as well, you know. But but then that is the that's how reality is basically created, you know. So you've got two waves to and I don't want to jump into that. Let's just leave up for later because now we jump if you want to pick to another. So because I do the same thing again, I do the same thing again. So I want to just focus on So you ask me about this how this energy? So that energy is like a toroid o field which envelopes a pyramid. The seem like it envelopes me. So we went to Glastonbury, I had I had our first time our reading. My third eye hour like chakra is the biggest one. I'm open to information. That's that's what I absorb information. It's like all the other chokras are and hard chakra is quite big to me. But I never believe in stuff like that before I didn't didn't know what it lost. But that's it's a very shameful to ad me that I have to say, you know, because this is so ignorant. It's just so ignorant. I can't believe I was so ignorant on my life. But but you know, and blind at the same time. I could feel it, but I couldn't describe it, I couldn't define it. And that third eye chalka is open, is the biggest one, you know, And that means that I hun the frequencies. And I think I always had that ability. I always had that, but I didn't know it was you know. And and and that creates an energy feel around you. Now when that energy that andy energy feel, and that is actually proven now that when you create certain colors, frequency of like of sound and color, that is then effect affects everything around you. So if my wife stood next to me and her crown chakra is open, hedge that that chakra creates the wide hour around my third eye art creates creates a purple hour. It's like a purple. But when we stood next to each other, my color affects heal color, you know what I mean. So it's just what does it show is that that's does the principle which is encoded in the in those pyramids. So when we want to now what comes from it? If you want to know the secret of the universe, you think if the in terms of energy, frequency and vibration, this is geomatic structure which shows you how the universe works. So that your faults, your energy, your thoughts, which is energy, your your words, which is energy, affects and creates the reality around you. That seem like energy of one pyramid affects via harmony granul resonance, energy of of that other pyramid, and that then spreads across the globe into the next structures, and and that creates that positive environment which then interacts with people brains because because of the quartz connection and the pinal plant connection. Now, what I've discovered, I believe you know, and I and I during this whole research of to your disearch and and that moment, is that the setup of Sakara, which is not mentioned much and not really about in like in relation to the pyramids. Now, those boxes there we were precisely designed and cut with the laziers, are so most likely to the precision which we would not be able to. I mean, we may be able to copy on, but surely we don't associate Egyptians with this kind of technology, you know, like the rest of the technology which is in easy because I came back from there last year, and I have you ever been to Egypt, by the way, No, I had not. No. I mean, like, as you know, you're standing in front of those pyramids, and then you walk through the Grand Gallery and you work, you know, the precision of and then the drill holes which are like this big, they like this big, like this drill and they like even like you know, you would not be able to you know, like this is like I so highly sophisticated, sophisticated technology. And to even up to that moment to even I realize that to even consider those as thombs, or or to even thinking that in the terms that they had the technology back then to build something like that four and a half thousand years, No, No, I just don't believe that. It just doesn't. It just doesn't make any logic sense for me at all. And I don't fully I don't think that they fully understood they inherited it. They don't. I don't think they fully understood the technology behind behind that, and and I don't think they were able to Maybe they tried, but they were not able to uh reactivate it, you know. So they had some informations, but they couldn't figure out what it was. And there's a proof of that for that as well. There's no heeroglyphs in the pyramid. There's no record of them building it. And they Egyptians were known for recording everything very precisely, very precisely. They didn't build it. Let's just let's just let's just stop it right there. They didn't build it, okay. And I know, again I'm not saying that I don't sound like someone who is, you know, and I'm not an expert and stuff like that, but and I'm not archeologists as well. But you know, I feel like this is my advantage as well, because being a scientist and being being school in one science discipline makes you very one dimensional and makes ignorant. You know, you can be you can be open minded like yourself, and you know much more because you're interested in is so different, so many different topics, and you so many different science disciplines that that makes you more knowledgeable and more open minded than those scientists. You know, it's confusing, you know, and it's and it's in a way I'm you know, sorry for using this convers it's not all minded as well.
Speaker 2: I agree one hundred.
Speaker 1: Last few minutes we have, I'd like to get deeper into some of the possibilities you mentioned earlier. You said ancients may have had the ability to either interdimensionally travel or space travel. They could manifest themselves into different realms, essentially, whether it's astral travel or to physical places. They may have had this ability. Do you think that it could be related to some of the technology like in the King's chamber. I've heard some speculate that the King's chamber may have been used for this kind of either astral travel or inter dimensional travel.
Speaker 3: I think the Sakara was where the place where the beings during the solstices and equinoxes, especially where in those big coffins let's call them boxes, which which photographic sarcophaguss which with you know, like boxes like granity boxes which we considered until now we look at them like boxes where they bury the bulls. You know, this is that is ridiculous because no bulls were ever found there, but but no human beings or no other beings were ever found in those boxes neither, you know. So so about what I believe is that they were actually getting in those boxes during those energy energty events when you know, like equinoxes and so it was almost like a ritual some kind of when those specifically selected individuals where in those boxes and they were connecting or even be able to travel across the dimensions, you know, whether whether it was matter was troubled, was like they were able to, you know, get across the dimensions, like the matter was or the energy itself or the consciousness itself was able to get across the dimensions and communicate during that those energetic moments which is going through every year, you know, they were able to communicate. Now how I why that do? I think that is because the cords in the in the in the grind boxes. The function of that and why they used that stone is because say, the same reason why they someone put that p sarcophagus in the in the king's chamber, which I I'm not entirely sure if the Egyptians didn't put it there, and that is the reason they they put it there, most likely it could be I'm not one hundred percent sure be but it doesn't look like it belongs there almost, you know when I was there, And so they put it together in small parts. They managed to get it through that little shop there, and maybe they put it there. And the reason they put it there is because that's where I'm gonna go in my third book or fourth book into into titals about it. But what I think they were trying to do because they had some scattered knowledge of this what those beings were doing, and possibly they were reincarnating. Like those beings, they were able to reincarnate and live thousands of years, and maybe they were reincarnating into a different being using using those boxes, you know. So so then Egyptians what they were trying to do, they most likely the box is very smaller, so maybe it was a box for a child. Now, if you put the death far off in the somewhere and you try to then channel that far Pharow's consciousness or or that being into the young being who then becomes a pharaoh, you live forever, because they were all about lie living forever. Okay, so they were maybe they were there was a select, specifically selected individual like a child they were putting in that in that box because very small box. It's not it doesn't really look like it's a box for an adult being, you know, it's more like a child kind of box. So and then you know, when the pharaoh was about to die or it was already dead within and there is that special ceremony they're going through in Egypt up to now when you have to you have to when they believe that that that being is still like that that energy is still alive for another I think I think it's three days after the person passed away, you know, and then going through that ceremony. So maybe during that time when the end energy is still that energy, that that astra body is still looking for a new source they were trying, they were able to direct that more across into the next being because they the pharaoh, the Pharao, it was it was for them. It was all about that that that pharaoh living forever. They were they were obsessed about afterlife and and and and overcoming death. There us about it, you know. So so I think that that's that could be one of the and that's is my personal opinion, that could be one of the reasons why they, you know, put it there. You know, because it doesn't belong there really, you know, Das, I know there are some theories about art of Covenant being in there, but then what that art of Covenant is doing there really? And what was it doing there really? Because you've got energy already generated in the in the Queen's champ chamber. That then, and you've got and there is human residents, you've got you've got nuclear fusion going on, So that's one thing another question. Sorry, but you need to I need to go into that before you before we finish, So just ask me about multi dimensional travel or space travel once we and I think, and it's not only about that, you know, it's the once we discover how to activate that energy. Once we discover that, you know that that principle how the universe is really like, how it functions, and everything is interconnected. Everything we do here resonates with all the other planets, you know, all the other planets and all the other dimensions. They can feel it, they can feel they know that we our frequencies are not matching with their frequencies until we change collectively, Until we change collectively not ready, and then we're never gonna and this is gonna this second cycle will repeat itself. Okay. So so the key to that is in free energy. Free energy is nuclear, that's what it is. Free energy means that we have we end energy crisis, we end war and wars. We and once we start understanding that what is written in the Bible, they in our interpretation of that, and what is written in high high high hyperd Bible as well, harb so Jewish Bible, sorry, hyper Bible. It's it's it's like a story, stories kind of generated from different civilizations, different epochs, you know, and and they they've been they've been translated, being converted, they've been changed, and then and then put into the New Testament, and and those interpretations are again different. Once we understand that all those religious beliefs and are are just being invented, I mean, not invented by maybe the original idea was very very very good, you know, but we misinterpreted it, you know, and then now we we created division because of that, and that division is present until now we we're not able to unite because of that big because we look at other human beings as a parasite as you don't belong, you don't belong to my world because you've got different skin color because you believe in different God, because you're from different countries, because you've got different accents. And then so you've got two problems here. We've got religious beliefs, and we've got energy crisis, and and all the confidiness which ever happen, really most of them being related to those two things. Once we go go past that level with then maybe or mat sure, that's how I understand. That's what is in the book. Really, that's what the book is all about. It's not about the pyramids. Really, it's about that energy. It's about unitedness, it's about love, it's about harmony. And I'm naive and I'm crazy as they are. You know, if I'm crazy, if this this is what you define crazy, that person wants people to respect and love each other. If they want people to live in a harmony, they want people to not hate each other. They want people to tolerate each other as we are and accept us. If I'm crazy because of that, I'm the mother personally, the and what I'm happy to be that way. You know, if that's what you define as much.
Speaker 1: One hundred percent, it's infinitely better than the opposite side of the spectrum the psychopathy that are ruling class displays. I'll take humanity over that any day. One more thing I wanted to ask you about before we close out any thoughts about what they're discovering underneath the pyramids and the sphinx.
Speaker 3: Okay, so this is again just my interpretation, and I kind of expected it to be there from the very beginning, because if the Pyramid of Giza, that Kufu Pyramid is meant to be, that is on a focal point on the landmarks of the Earth. And another way how they put it that they could only could put it that by having satellite orbiting the Earth, you know, knowing exactly where to put it. So it generates those energies. Now when you have when you have those columns going underneath, which I believe that there are some columns there, they most likely are wrapped in copper, huge copper wires. Now the copper wires are Then they were underneath the casing stone, connected to the to the and they were enveloping in a way and going into the Queen's chamber as well into the shafts going into the queen's chamber, and they ended that and then they were going higher up to the cup, which my eyes speculated that the cup was copper as well. I don't think it was gold, but that's just my speculation might not be right, you know. But I think the whole structure was a copper you know, and it goes underneath. Now when you think about that, copper is very conductive, okay. So then it converts the energy of the Earth, amplifies that energy because it's not only about absorbing and generating the energy. They knew how to amplify it because the amplification process is very important because that that pyramid itself meant to play that that important role of to transfer that energy across the whole globe. So the fact that there are copper wires and they go very deep down into the earth, and then the channel of the earth energy that creates the toroidal field of energy field like you have around you and I have around me. Okay, So that but that Earth have it as well, and all the terracial bodies have it. So that's how it's all connected. And that is connected via quantum field. Okay. So that's what is as well, that's what is described in a flower of life symbol. It's it's what is describing the flower of life symbol. It is how the reality is created because you've got those overlapping circles, and this is two energy fields. So is energy field hitting another energy field and that creates the standing waves. With one wave hitting another wave, that creates a standing wave. So if you look at the flower of life not from two deep perspective, but you look at it from the five perspective, which I can show you all right what it looks like because that's my logo for my for my podcast as well. So that and that creates a standing wave, and that shows you that that the reality reality, what we perceive a reality as reality free D is not everything there is out there that there is. This is all like bubbles. So basically that's what it kind of that's not gonna be. So and then the flower of life symbol is I don't know, you can see that properly, Back it.
Speaker 2: Up a little bit, back it up a little there you go.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So that's five D. So in we in every bubble, within every bubble there is encoded flower of life symbol. So what does it mean that this is just one bubble. There's other bubbles and there is more bubbles connected to it and the whole universe, and we are just in one bubble. So and and and they were what they were describing, what they're trying to describe in that every symbol there, and those symbols are not Egyptian symbols, most likely they were much they are much older, like the Young key, which is the shows how energy flows. Okay, you've got a Q of life that they call it key of life. Then you've got the flower of life symbol. There's there's lots of other symbols which all of them have some meaning, and they are in different cultures, not connected apparently, not connected at all across the whole globe. And and and you know in those symbols, in that knowledge there is and called the law of the universe, the principle of the universe, how everything is interconnected, how my individual faults, how my individual actions affects the build reality around me. And we not are not isolated beings, you know, were not isolated civilization. We are all connected with the universe. And that connection, that subsystem, that five D subsystem has always been there. It's always been there, but we were not being able to access it. And and you know, that's where the pyramids and you know, then you have to ask one more question, how this applies to my life individually? It does because you have to think about it. Until you change your your energy, you cannot expect the rest to change itself. So, for example, if you want to now expand into the the to the next planet, and you want to colonize the next planet, but you have a mess, I don't even need to think about I need to talk about it in the terms of planet. Think about it in terms of your own home, your house. If you energy of you as a being and your house is there's a chaos there and as a mess you cannot expect from and you cannot agree with your neighbor even you cannot even agree with your neighbor. You with disagreement, and I hate to the whole world around you. How then you can what you're gonna do when you're gonna move somewhere else, to different neighborhood, Yes, can you expect that that neighborhood would change for you and it's gonna be completely different? Word there. No, you're gonna bring that mess over there. Yeah, you're gonna bring that destruction over that. You're gonna ruin that other environment. So I don't believe that we should be going anywhere until we start our own issues here.
Speaker 2: I couldn't agree more.
Speaker 1: Peter, thank you so much. This is such great information. We will definitely have to do this again, get even deeper next time. I'll also have all your links easily accessible for everyone to check out your books. And until next time, everyone, have an excellent evening. We will talk again tomorrow. We'll see all then. Thank you. Watch Doors of Perception now on Amazon Prime. Are you and your family prepared for an emergency? Maybe the fake alien invasion? Now is the time to prepare yourself and your family for any event. Check out prep starts now. Their mission is to provide high quality preparedness products that empower individuals and families to be ready for any situation. They're committed to delivering reliable, trusted gear to ensure your safety, security, and peace of mind in times of need. Their product selection is carefully curated to provide you with the essential gear you need to stay prepared, from emergency kits to tactical tools. Every item is chosen for its reliability and practicality. Prep starts Now understands the importance of family, and their goal is to equip you with everything you need to build a solid plan for your family's preparedness. In today's ever changing world, Being prepared is more important than ever, and prep Starts Now is here to help you and your family stay ready with quality products and practical guidance. Use the link in the description and get fifteen percent off your order. We live in an incredible age of information. More and more we're discovering that we've been lied to and misled about much of our human history. Corey Hughes is providing profound revelations about World War I, World War II, the JFK assassination, Martin Luther King's assassination, and much much more on his new substack, Bloody History. Subscribe now for as little as five dollars monthly. Just click that link right in the description to get started now and learn about our true history.
Speaker 2: Hello friends.
Speaker 1: If you're looking to start your therapeutic microdosing journey but don't know where to start, especially when looking for the highest quality ingredients, including new tropics and what you'd expect from a true microdose capsule, check out our friends at Brain Supreme. They offer the absolute highest quality ingredients so you can start your microdosing journey knowing that you're getting top notch ingredients. To find out more, visit their website using that link right in the description, and you can get fifteen percent off your entire order.