Speaker 1: Let's talk go on Saturday. N Yo, buddy, rolling like a big Josh shall me to up like a mask?
Speaker 2: Cops die, you know, buddy?
Speaker 3: Yo?
Speaker 4: What's up? Gashes gash gas's guess she's gaes robono. Guess who's what is all?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 4: How is everybody doing today?
Speaker 5: M hm?
Speaker 4: Didn't really loved you?
Speaker 1: Laughed to day, Take you to the river and body along time.
Speaker 4: Davis?
Speaker 2: Come all right, Chris. I know he's lied right now.
Speaker 6: Mhm h.
Speaker 4: Hey, I've ever brain?
Speaker 7: What's up pants?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 8: Oh? No, h.
Speaker 6: Okay, what's up?
Speaker 4: What's up? I like that? I like that logo?
Speaker 2: Better?
Speaker 8: There you go?
Speaker 7: Forgot I had this one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're saying that Dave's on his way. Nice Dave, Dave Sarah.
Speaker 7: He's he's on his way to your stream?
Speaker 4: Yeah nice? Yeah, But how are you feeling today?
Speaker 7: Since we I'm doing good, man, I'm doing good.
Speaker 4: Dude. I'm not a celebrity.
Speaker 7: I'm a celebrity. Get me out of here.
Speaker 4: I'm not a celebrity. It's like everybody thinks I'm a celebrity.
Speaker 7: You're more famous than a lot of people in this in this universe, that's all.
Speaker 4: I'm more a celebrity. I'm still waiting on that that three dollars.
Speaker 7: Celebrities usually don't wait on three dollars.
Speaker 4: You're right, remember remember you?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I know what you're talking about. Yeah, hopefully it'll go through. I don't know what that will happen.
Speaker 4: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 7: Just watch your language when you cash out.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because we were we were WHOA.
Speaker 7: Don't use those trigger words.
Speaker 4: Like remss don is a good person?
Speaker 8: Did you like?
Speaker 4: I was more of a Howard's third pair?
Speaker 7: Yes, me too, religiously so it pains me what he's became.
Speaker 4: He turned into who he hated.
Speaker 7: I know when he started, when he was friends with Rosie o'donald, That's when I knew it was over for him. He's talking about being friends with Ellen or something.
Speaker 8: Ship.
Speaker 7: It was like, oh my god, dude, really.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here's the thing he's turned into, to the same thing that he's been buying all of his career.
Speaker 7: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 4: Hey. You know, you know what's so funny is like he's over there by the way, by the way, dirty Jersey Rat, my good friend, Dirty Jerry Rat put me on. Put my name in the title. You know, Misery Loves Clips. Didn't even have the balls to put my name in the clip that he put he clipped, he clipped in melc. Yes, when I was over there.
Speaker 7: With you and you were in the clip and he didn't even use it.
Speaker 8: Oh jeez.
Speaker 4: And by the way, camp for the for for the whole stream, Kevin has kept my venmo up there.
Speaker 7: He won't change it until somebody mentions it. Has anybody sent you anything?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: Geez.
Speaker 7: Come on, they said about a million super chats tonight to slam on Karmick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and the thing is it's a he's a Carmick is an idiot. Let's see who's on the lead Oh, by the way, by the way, uh so here's here's who's on the leaderboard today for the twenty four hours. Grilla Ministry of Doom, car med Levy versus Dude. The showing network Date Night. By the way, Day Night did a show. JT did a show this morning with talking about Cardiff and all that shit.
Speaker 7: Really, yeah, hey, who's giving grill O money?
Speaker 8: Come on, man, what.
Speaker 5: Are we doing?
Speaker 4: He's turned in a sun John.
Speaker 7: Oh god, you you'd have to pay me to watch grill Oh sorry, you have to pay me. I'm not I'm trying to to be a hater, but come on.
Speaker 4: Man, girls, girls stupid.
Speaker 7: He might be the worst one out of everyone. He's worse than me. Hey, what about he was on The Stern Show for a small.
Speaker 4: Was he the one that was roommateing with John?
Speaker 5: Yes?
Speaker 8: I believe so.
Speaker 7: It's probably why people were like fascinated by him, Like, wow, yes, ties the stuttering John. That isn't other interesting guys.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: By the way, I did a song for Bob Levy and it's on the YouTube channels. Hello, are you still there?
Speaker 7: Oh? Yeah, I'm here.
Speaker 4: Sorry.
Speaker 7: I just sometimes when I'm not talking, I'll mute myself. You don't hear, You don't hear my nose breathing.
Speaker 5: You hear?
Speaker 4: But you got to work tomorrow.
Speaker 7: So yeah, that's thanks for reminding me.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's all good sor right.
Speaker 7: No, I'm just messed with you.
Speaker 4: Yeah. By the way, everybody and their brother is watching the clip a pity squaring off with uh with Joey c.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I don't think I saw that.
Speaker 4: Everybody's watching the clip?
Speaker 7: Is it worth watching?
Speaker 4: It was uh her u his uh his wife had to cook me. Ah, but I want to say that I really do appreciate.
Speaker 9: Day.
Speaker 4: Sure. By the way, Dave sure privated? Is his he privated his Twitter accute?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 4: Really? Yeah?
Speaker 7: I actually I actually d M Dave today. I don't know if he saw it yet. I sent him up because I made this MLC shirt a while back. I just sent it to him and I was like, Hey, if you want to use this, feel free. It's a pretty cool it's a YouTube terms of service shirt.
Speaker 4: Hey, but I want to ask this question, is do you say that now you know? There's just the thing it was. I said that there was going to be a real housewatch of Dallas years before there's a real house watch of Dallas, right, But I also said there was going to also be a million dollars list in Dallas, and there's never been one other before. A million dollar What listen Dallas? Okay, it's it's the biggest franchise besides The Housewives. A million dollar listed, million dollar list in New York, millions dollar listen to Los Angeles, million dollar listened in San Francisco, million dollar listen to Miami, million dollars listed the buye geez.
Speaker 7: You're predicting Dallas and it hasn't happened.
Speaker 4: Hasn't happened, but the Real Housewives happened. But I also predicted. Here's the two things I predicted that weren't true. That was the first one. That was the second one. The first one is Donald Trump was going to put a hotel in DC when he got elected. Yeah, so I need to sell. And I also predicted that I predicted that Christy Mayer was going to have a baby. Have you show him out about that?
Speaker 7: Anything else you want to speak into existence?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: Carmack, Karmick and Police she gets married?
Speaker 7: Oh you just cursed him?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I see what who? But I see I see Gino and getting divorced. Oh man, and merce merce is gonna marry one of his cats, clip it Clippon becks clip. But here here's the thing. It's like, we have all these people. You have Rey DeVito, Chad Zuma, Kevin Brendan Carmack, Bob Levy, Gorilla Stutter and John You have all these people that are celebrities. But wise I'm I'm not a celebrity.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I mean they talk to you and when you're on their show, you're an equal to them.
Speaker 4: So I mean I'm not an equal. I'm more I'm less. I'm less most of an equal because I don't have a comedy special. I don't have a Netflix special going on?
Speaker 8: Do you want one?
Speaker 4: I want to. I wanna try comedy, but no one will give me a chance to comedy.
Speaker 7: You gotta talk to tom Myers.
Speaker 4: I'll try anything, all right, you know tom Myers?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 7: Yeah, tell them you're interested.
Speaker 8: You never know.
Speaker 4: Hey, Hi, Yeah, I'm a loser.
Speaker 7: I'm a loser baby, So why don't unli.
Speaker 4: By on even show? He he told me that he wanted me to lie me.
Speaker 10: Uh huh.
Speaker 7: Real tough guy, real tough guy.
Speaker 4: But here's the thing. He's a moron. He he's a married man, but he's pretending to be Scarlett Hampton's boyfriend.
Speaker 7: Sucks to be him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean, by the way, uh, I'm gonna send Eric.
Speaker 7: Sure, where is that?
Speaker 4: What's everybody? Everybody's live right down?
Speaker 7: Nagle's life too, e rock.
Speaker 4: No, he might be lying with Bobby Nick and oh, hey, should I say? I said? Should? I said? Pat Dixon the leak?
Speaker 5: I mean?
Speaker 7: Man, So what's what's that?
Speaker 8: Is that dude?
Speaker 7: Sick? Is that his name?
Speaker 4: But he's he's busy riding with his with his with the show that he does every Saturday with.
Speaker 7: Yeah, he was a cool dude. He was cool. Your show man, do what you want to do, Do what you want to do.
Speaker 4: A little bit. Do you have you ever watched that show?
Speaker 7: I love that show.
Speaker 4: To do so I had that. I just hold me my head.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: That was a good show, good, good theme song.
Speaker 4: Everything until until until Fox roaded it.
Speaker 8: Right do you.
Speaker 4: H? Wait?
Speaker 8: What?
Speaker 4: Hey? What's up? That's what's up?
Speaker 2: Uh?
Speaker 4: So BBB's not doing her show. They're saying BBB's at the hospital. Oh, BBB, the person who I'm trying to do a show with up And I hit the wrong button. I accidentally grabbed the Facebook instead of Facebook messages.
Speaker 5: Shit, mm oh, I want bit.
Speaker 4: Are you okay? Hello?
Speaker 8: Are you?
Speaker 7: Are you talking to me?
Speaker 11: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Are you okay?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I'm good.
Speaker 4: I know people are Yeah. I had the bot.
Speaker 2: Uh oh h h.
Speaker 4: I had to block both completely for personal reasons. Would you block no? Aren? Chat Chatty bloggers? Is here? Chaddy bloggers? You're want to come up? We got somebody somebody by the way, we had the little one today this after nice Yeah, it was.
Speaker 7: You're watching club what?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, I told you about that. We can't watch the Mouse Clubs return at all. But uh, but by the way, it wasn't It wasn't the original House of Mouse. It wasn't the House of Mouse. It was the Mickey Mouse, the the the Disney Ginger Show. Yeah, what was working? By the way, did you know that the person played Leo on Rugrats also did the voice of one of the tools on me? Maybe or any Matey?
Speaker 7: I had no idea. It doesn't so much by the.
Speaker 4: Way, Mikey, and I know Mikey is going to be mad because I'm actually why is that?
Speaker 5: Why?
Speaker 4: Because the game the Gay I did the gay the gay monkey question yesterday?
Speaker 6: What question.
Speaker 4: If if you had a gay monkey on your back? Would you leave it there? Or would you beat it all? Oh?
Speaker 5: That one.
Speaker 7: That pissed him off?
Speaker 12: No?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 4: Where the fuck is Dave?
Speaker 7: He got ship going on? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Hey, Uh, Anthony Kobe is law playing Battlefield?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Have you ever thought about that? Just going live playing a game?
Speaker 4: I don't loseer?
Speaker 8: Do you play?
Speaker 7: Do you play games at all?
Speaker 5: Jake?
Speaker 4: No either.
Speaker 7: Sometimes I'll play eight bit n e s old school Nintendo. Sometimes you are a nerd.
Speaker 8: I know.
Speaker 7: One hundred percent.
Speaker 4: What what's what's better? Mario or Zelda?
Speaker 7: Mario all day?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 7: If I said Zelda, then I'm really a nerd. Only nerds are into Zelda. Y. You know it's true, Yu.
Speaker 4: David Joffey is playing a resident evil non over on a local.
Speaker 7: Corrupt Yeah, a lot of people do that, like game.
Speaker 4: By the way, Bob, I'm gonna say it. I'm gonna tell Bob to come on. Looks like, yeah, no, that's what I was like saying, Hey, should I say carmack alink?
Speaker 7: Yeah, he won't come on, but you should.
Speaker 4: I have I have his and Felicia's email.
Speaker 7: No way he'd show up.
Speaker 4: But why the hell am I I am sending it right now? I know Karmick.
Speaker 7: I've talked to him before.
Speaker 4: You made chance for him. I did. We're cool until police should uh police got into the deal.
Speaker 7: That's entirely possible. I don't know if that's the case, but yeah, yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, Hey bout h K A T O B O M B S. Sorry you just docks my email.
Speaker 7: Now I'm gonna get all these erectile dysfunction emails?
Speaker 4: What about?
Speaker 13: Uh?
Speaker 4: What about I'm a laser. I'm gonna tell Bob to check his I'm a loser. Uh, I'm a i'm amos don amos is the palace?
Speaker 11: Uh?
Speaker 4: So do you remember Charles McCord? No, who's that? Who was the news guy for uh? For miss No, I don't remember him.
Speaker 7: Is he's still around?
Speaker 4: I think so he's still love huh.
Speaker 7: Okay? Who else is out there?
Speaker 4: I'm a loser?
Speaker 8: Mm hmm.
Speaker 4: Yo, Yeah, there's nobody. Everybody.
Speaker 7: Oh, everybody's busy.
Speaker 4: Yeah, everybody is. Everybody goes live. Here's the thing. Everybody goes live.
Speaker 14: When I want to go live, Well, you can't let it stop you man, go live when you go when you feel it's your thing.
Speaker 15: Only the real ones will choose you. Is there anybody in the chat chatty bloggers is here minutes ago?
Speaker 4: But he's a real one for being here, yo, And that you gotta go to bed soon.
Speaker 7: Yeah, it's okay. I'll sleep when I'm dead.
Speaker 4: By the way, Easter tomorrow, uh, as he said, thank you for the lane, but getting in bed here in a bit busy day tomorrow, Happy Eastern.
Speaker 7: By the way, nice, you have an Easter basket tomorrow. I made my kids Easter baskets yesterday.
Speaker 4: Uh, do do their mom get them for Easter?
Speaker 5: Or do you.
Speaker 8: She does?
Speaker 7: But I gave them to him yesterday.
Speaker 4: With chocolate.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, Oh dude, I hooked them up. They got chocolate, they got cookies, they got I bottom toys bottom, I actually bottom Mario toys. They like Mario.
Speaker 4: Their mom their their mom is gonna be mad at you for getting them. She was.
Speaker 7: How'd you know she was mad because because it was so good. The basket was so good. She's like, oh no, they had exploding rabbit poop in it. Yeah, literally, that's what the toy was called. It's like they're just those little poppets. They're rainbow colored like the rabbit. They love that ship.
Speaker 4: Because of the ShW because you're they're gonna jump off the wall exactly exactly.
Speaker 7: I gave away too much candy and ship. Yep, you know what I bought them, I bottom mister beast feastibles. I went all out. They got everything. They got all the good stuff.
Speaker 4: Do you get that bunch of Did you get the luxury that a luxible rip all that?
Speaker 9: You know what?
Speaker 7: Never did that? I never bought those. They're too expensive, man, Holy ship. It was like six bucks for one of those, I could buy three regular lunchibles for that.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: And also I heard like crap.
Speaker 7: And it comes with Prime my kids that I'm not gonna let my kids drink Prime right now. They're too they're too.
Speaker 8: Young for that.
Speaker 4: Are you still there? Who me?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Live and Living Color Living. Who is your favorite cast member on that show?
Speaker 4: I have to say it has to be tom.
Speaker 7: By that tom Myers was great on that show. No, No, Jim Carrey, Jim Carrey, I you know, I liked, I liked everybody, but David Allen Greer was fucking hilarious.
Speaker 5: You know what you know?
Speaker 4: Ja of course j Lo got her started there. Yep, the flag girl, that's the jackass button. Sorry, that's the jackass.
Speaker 7: But there's another real one in the chat.
Speaker 8: Park.
Speaker 4: Yeah, what's uh? By the way, I do have a chat on Instagram.
Speaker 8: Uh oh.
Speaker 11: Yeah.
Speaker 4: By the way, how funny was that? For four hours? Uh? Kevin had my uh my name one kicker.
Speaker 7: Next time he goes live, it'll probably still be there.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's awesome, I'll.
Speaker 7: Be People will give you money, Yeah, that's the battle.
Speaker 4: And by the way, if the Clippers didn't even take my cash app out of there when they clipped it.
Speaker 7: So you're I mean, your your venmo's being highly publicized right now.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: You know, if everybody that sees it sends you a five cents, you'd.
Speaker 8: Be you'd be doing well.
Speaker 4: So what's doing well?
Speaker 7: Somebody would be doing well?
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, I know that. You gotta get ready for word today today.
Speaker 7: You know what's crazy is I'm not even really that tired right now, for whatever reason, I feel like I'm wide awake still, but I know how to fall asleep. Put on one of those video game streamers, fall right asleep from boredom.
Speaker 4: Oh, by the way, they got rid of a b text uh vtex that that email system that Dave uses. They got rid of btex Verison, got rid of be text where you could email email field. Oh really yeah, stayed the nerd.
Speaker 7: We all have a little bit of nerd in us.
Speaker 4: Yep. Hey, I want to play, uh, I want to play a soul for it. If you go the go for it, it's stay. Barriotti from Around.
Speaker 2: The Horn.
Speaker 12: Born in Pittsburgh, Steel in his veins June fifty nine under Summer Range, Ohio.
Speaker 14: You pitched Supper than Blade Sports Senator, King of the College Cruise says short News called the sissy close.
Speaker 10: To Rocky Mountain nine with a dangerfield.
Speaker 16: That's the force daily flash in the pan. But Chicago Sun Times made.
Speaker 12: The boy young man say Mariotti voice like a reason blade cuts through.
Speaker 16: The hearls that other men made around the.
Speaker 12: Horn, points in the airy celery, so that Pittsburg clear him get new winspo.
Speaker 16: The world got quieter than pin.
Speaker 12: Skin through say Mary allybody he never muted blows now screaming is truth in a pot Joy song. Seventeen years at the your Sun Times. As he win nuclear, a couple of Times called him to name the can't go in the verse.
Speaker 16: They just smiled and.
Speaker 17: Called even worse esp In Lights the black shirt and.
Speaker 7: Grin Woody and Wilbur good stuff with freaking back memories part of the interruption around the horn worse.
Speaker 16: Two thousand ten, the headlights turned black. LA nightclubs sent a media attack.
Speaker 12: He said, no contest, just seeing the fights on Sin's getting spoused in the California night neighbors are dying, he Sun.
Speaker 15: Verse, Wait, what did he do.
Speaker 16: Well the young world birds?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, lad he got charged, but he pleased no code tests to get expudged. He got char.
Speaker 8: Sorry.
Speaker 4: I think the best thing the d U I or domestic columns.
Speaker 16: A week like a truth torch. Mclenor back with a podcast.
Speaker 7: I muted the name same.
Speaker 16: Oh Jay still fan in the flame Wood. He wrote shotgun then rode away. But Marriotti still talking every damn day. Jane Ariatti, boice like a razor, blame Leger, retiresome, Just reload the rage from Pittsburgh to Bristol to wherever his dreams. He's the sports world's out and it's broken dreams. Love him or hate him. The man won't bend till die on the hill, and the take never ends. Jamee Mariotte, you.
Speaker 5: Haven't muted for long. Turn it up loud.
Speaker 16: Here comes another song now?
Speaker 4: Yeah, uh uh so that song was made, was made a few months ago.
Speaker 7: Nice, do you send it to him?
Speaker 11: I did.
Speaker 4: I did a bunch of songs. That's how I told him. Rob Bob Brian the other day, because he wanted to thank me for it. I didn't had Tony really on the show, and I didn't even ask him. You have time. I didn't have time to ask Bob Brian to come on my show because he's I know, he's a busy person.
Speaker 7: Have you done a song for Mina Kimes?
Speaker 2: Yes, you did.
Speaker 4: I did a song for me to Woody.
Speaker 5: I love her.
Speaker 7: She's awesome.
Speaker 4: Uh but Mooney?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 7: But Jones I like him too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Tony said that Mrmoni Jones made every every show he's ever did. He did a he had more shirts made, he had more designs made than did Tony Kid get merged.
Speaker 8: Damn.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I just want to say that this show is awesome.
Speaker 7: As always.
Speaker 4: I'm waiting for him to show up. We're waiting.
Speaker 7: Hey, have you ever seen the movie Howard the Duck?
Speaker 4: Hold on, give me one minute.
Speaker 8: You're good?
Speaker 4: Sorry, can you hear me?
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 4: They sure hasn't showed up yet. But how are you doing?
Speaker 9: Brother whom?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 7: Doing doing well?
Speaker 4: So they're doing well?
Speaker 7: That would be me. My Venmo wasn't up all night though, like yours was.
Speaker 4: Pado says he's not doing uh m anymore because of me.
Speaker 7: Why would he do that for himself?
Speaker 4: Because he's a fucking world.
Speaker 7: I mean, if you like the show watching. If you don't, then don't you don't need to go out of your way to announce it? Like, hey, I don't want to watch anymore.
Speaker 4: Okay, because you hate the person that's on your show.
Speaker 15: That's on the show like once every month or once every two months, if that, how often are you even on the show, Like that's the stupidest thing. I mean, I'll be honest with you. I watch it mostly almost almost every time it's on. But sometimes I'll turn it on and if I see Chad, no offense to Chad or take it how you want, I'll see Chad. I'll just be like, I can miss today and I'll do something else, honestly, but.
Speaker 7: I'm not gonna say I'm not gonna watch again because of Chad. Just don't watch the days that you don't want to watch. You don't have to announce it and be a baby.
Speaker 4: No. Yeah, but uh everything, Yep, that's true.
Speaker 7: It is true.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you know what, And all these morons out there that think that uh, Chad ched Chad lied about duy. I've had friends that I've had friends that had to deal with duys. I've lost family members because of drunk drivers, because of drivers.
Speaker 7: Yeah, there's nothing funny about that.
Speaker 4: Listen, here's the thing. That joke would have been funny, like twenty years ago. We now live in a world that is woke. Sorry can you hear me?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm still here. So who else is life?
Speaker 12: Hm?
Speaker 11: Oh Chad Jumbo, he's live right now. No, I was gonna say who won't be wonnight?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: Rob Saul's live?
Speaker 4: Oh lord?
Speaker 7: Who else I got here?
Speaker 5: Yeah? Kobia?
Speaker 15: Like you said, the Star reports live. Send him the link, Send Star the link.
Speaker 4: I don't have his email.
Speaker 7: Oh he posts it, uh huh. I could get it for you. He posts it sometimes. That'd be funny. That'd be crazy, man.
Speaker 4: I'd actually have said before that Star.
Speaker 15: Of the Urban World right, not too far off? Is that that break the internet? If you could get Star on here?
Speaker 7: Oh my god?
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I have a video of Charalam Made the God and Andrew Dyes Clay doing a show together. You ever heard of Charalam Made the God?
Speaker 8: Oh yeah?
Speaker 7: Breakfast club?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 4: Yeah, it wasn't the breakfast club that the This was a what's the Lady's named?
Speaker 5: The one that?
Speaker 4: Uh she's a little cuckoo for cocoa puffs. She had her own show on before Sherry Shepherd Chrry Shepherd took her show.
Speaker 7: Wendy Williams.
Speaker 8: Yeah, how do I know?
Speaker 7: How do we know this ship. We shouldn't know this stuff.
Speaker 9: Uh.
Speaker 4: Oh, by the way, do you know that it was Kate? It was Katie Kaylee two dollars a day, It'll live me doing a show together, Lucy Tightbox. That was a good that would have been a good show today.
Speaker 7: Nice that I must not subscribe to whoever's channel that was on, because I didn't see that come up. Husey, Oh it was Husy. Yeah, I'm on Hughsey's.
Speaker 4: Are you going to Hackamania or I asked you that already.
Speaker 15: I don't know if you've asked me, but probably not. I mean I'm in driving distance. I should go, but not this year. Maybe next year if they do it again, I'll plan ahead.
Speaker 8: And h.
Speaker 4: Oh. Scarlett Hampton is talking about poop gates. He sorry, hold on, or here's the here's the one I told you about. It's Andrew Guys. Clay roasted hold on, it's it's not even it's Andrew Dice. Clay roasted Charlotte Man the God on Woody Williams preface radio show. Can you hear me? Can you can hear?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, I'm here. Dice Rules.
Speaker 15: That's my favorite album of his. Dice rules. It's at Madison Square Garden. Yeah, have you heard that one?
Speaker 4: Only put it of the prova chat.
Speaker 7: Sure there you go, nice.
Speaker 5: Mm hmm. But I I'm a.
Speaker 4: Massie said, Massie says, love you, t J. Mazzie's a good it's a good egg. She's a good egg.
Speaker 8: Nice.
Speaker 4: Oh sounds like ready to beat her now, God damn.
Speaker 7: It, she's a good chicken. What came first, the chicken or the egg?
Speaker 4: Hey, you got a question? Did you did you make any rated Vito shirts?
Speaker 8: I did not know why? I don't know.
Speaker 4: Rad Betos Rated Vito is a thunderhead, he said. He said that under her brain made burnt?
Speaker 7: Who said that?
Speaker 5: Uh ray, oh.
Speaker 7: He must have heard it from somewhere.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 4: We gotta we gotta do him, by the way. And all these motherfuckers that that that called me out and say, hey, put.
Speaker 7: Your money where your mouth is.
Speaker 15: By the by the way shirt, Yeah, do you have any any ideas in mind what you wanted to look like?
Speaker 4: Or you just want me to just free ballet us?
Speaker 7: All right? But no, dicks, I create the the by the way, the wording in penises. No, it'll be subtle. You'll never even be able to tell unless you look close.
Speaker 4: We're not doing penises. I know you're joking about that.
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, of course, might be a hot cellar, the penis version. We will only make like five of them and sell them for fifty dollars each.
Speaker 4: No, we're not we're not doing that. Try to try to, by the way, can we do it accursive?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'll see what I can do. I'll make a couple of different ones and and I'll let you approve which one.
Speaker 4: Yes, yes, sir, yes, sir, yes, sir. Read all about it?
Speaker 7: Is there you go?
Speaker 8: Hey, you have to be right what to be.
Speaker 4: That's why I watched a lot of my shots on this TV.
Speaker 7: You gotta watch Howard the Dunk. Have you ever seen that?
Speaker 4: I'll look at it. Who is Howard the Alien?
Speaker 5: I don't know.
Speaker 7: Howard the Alien?
Speaker 4: What was that? M h.
Speaker 7: Oh okay, Ashlee.
Speaker 4: Hey, I'm sending you only as if you want.
Speaker 5: To come up.
Speaker 7: I'm no cams required, No cams. I think I skipped the makeup chair. I'm not going.
Speaker 8: I'm not camming up.
Speaker 7: All my blemishes are out in the open right now.
Speaker 4: If you want to come up, just suggest text message with the link. I need to talk to you about some ash I made a fool of myself last or MLC when I was on MLC, I made a fool of myself another brain, Yeah, did I make a fool of myself the other day?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 7: No, I keep telling you, man, you did great.
Speaker 8: I know, I know that you.
Speaker 7: You may feel like you were overshadowed when Scarlet came on and like would not let you talk again, But leading up to that point you did great, and the way that you handled it when she was just going off, you did. You're being too hard on yourself. Ashley is right, She's right.
Speaker 4: Ask if you want to come up and to your text messages, how you doing? I feel I feel like I feel like an idiot doing NLC. I feel like a fucking idiot doing it in that show. Can you hear me?
Speaker 7: Oh yeah, I hear you. Now, Man, you got to stop being so hard on yourself. You're you did great.
Speaker 4: It's like it's like every time I try to do something, a big star has to show up and overshadow on me.
Speaker 15: Oh you're You're way more entertaining on that show than everybody else I watched tonight.
Speaker 7: Karmick was boring.
Speaker 15: As hell tonight boring as ship. Thank god Bob was there to laugh and crack jokes. Is I don't know what the show would have been without him.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the way, anybody that wasn't super, this guy's.
Speaker 7: Right, thank you day twas right. She was sending super chats annihilating Karmick. That was funny. See it's the chatters that make the show funny, not the not these lame guests, not not you, Jake.
Speaker 4: I just feel like that. It's like every time I try, every time I try to do something in this world, it's like sub CELETI celebrity has to come rude for me.
Speaker 7: Scarlet is not a celebrity.
Speaker 10: Dude.
Speaker 4: Actually, if you want to come up and send a simple link to your email, I know you don't have to wear a camera. We're not on camera. Let me tell you something. There's my fate by the way, I have Oh I have an end Dan where my glasses were set in. I don't look good. I look like I look like my fate.
Speaker 5: My uh.
Speaker 4: But the thing is, it's like I always say, it's like every time I try to do something in this world, it's like somebody has to go and ruin it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, you just got to think of it a different way. Man, Like, not a lot of people have that opportunity to go on that show.
Speaker 4: When I was on Steel Teir, they would do a hype trade. Yeah, here's the thing he said, if he gets to a certain level of the hype trade, he would he wouldn't take my calls for the It's like every time I try to do something, it's like, yeah.
Speaker 8: He is just joking.
Speaker 7: You have to say anything to get people to send.
Speaker 8: Money in there.
Speaker 4: This was this was back on the Twitch days.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 7: See, don't you shouldn't even worry about that stuff that's long gone.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 15: But like I was saying, man, in this universe like Dabble Verse, if you will, you are very You're one of the top. Because not very many people get to go on MLC. I mean you could count them almost on two hands who actually goes on, and you're one of them. So a lot of these guys, you know, they pick up a cam and they do all this ship they can't even get on the show.
Speaker 8: So look at it that way.
Speaker 7: You just got to look at it differently, you know, positively.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it's Carlo was telling people to me. Yeah, it's like every time.
Speaker 7: I've tried to, and I do agree with what Ashley's saying here. The only thing is, uh, if you could turn it into a monetization, Jake. It's like if you were on yesterday and more people sent you money. That's that's the opportunity because you get.
Speaker 8: Your name out.
Speaker 4: The on the on, the on the tigger the whole time.
Speaker 7: I know they should have sent you more money.
Speaker 4: What the hell.
Speaker 7: People should have been sending Like, everybody send him fifty cents. Jake could be having a hell of a day right now.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but no, everybody wants to have like buck kids and not send money.
Speaker 7: They'd rather send it twenty dollars to ship on karmik. That's just the way the world is.
Speaker 8: Man.
Speaker 4: You know, he's a good person. I really, I really feel bad at everything I've said about Ashley.
Speaker 7: Well, don't say it again.
Speaker 4: I really feel I feel They says he's covered.
Speaker 9: Dang.
Speaker 7: I might have to go soon. Yeah, hey, if he gets here, I'll wait till he gets here for a second.
Speaker 18: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Actually, if you want to come up, you gotta leave. You hate me every other day.
Speaker 7: Jake might be a little bipolar, just maybe he has mood swings.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but you know what, you know, here's the thing, by the way, Ashley, here's here's the here's the thing. I bombed on't MLC.
Speaker 19: No, you absolutely did not bomb on MLC. I thought you were great. I think that Scarlett is a she's a very mean girl, and I think.
Speaker 18: You did great. Honestly, she bombed well, I personally don't. I like, I'm not really interested in anything she's got to say most of the time, so like, I don't really find her interesting. I usually turn it off anytime she comes on MLC.
Speaker 7: But as soon as Jake left, I was out, that's for sure.
Speaker 19: Well, I enjoy her talking shit to Chad, So I like, yeah, it's not it's not just that, it's like she's actually.
Speaker 18: Yeah, but that's part of it.
Speaker 19: But yes, yes, she's really good at just roasting the funk out of Chad.
Speaker 4: You know, you know what you know I want to say this day. Yes, you know, I just feel like that I felt like that I didn't do the right things on that show.
Speaker 18: No, actually I think that.
Speaker 19: You like, so when you're on this show, you have you have like this like very when you're doing your own show, you kind of have like this very like what I'm trying to think of like a word like.
Speaker 18: You kind of like a.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're absolutely said that you and you and her going on the road trip.
Speaker 8: We'll see.
Speaker 18: So like on this show, you typically you have like a slower kind of like a slower speech, and like when you're on MLC, you can tell that, like.
Speaker 19: You got to smile on your face when you're talking, and like you say things in a way to be provocative.
Speaker 18: And I actually like that, and I enjoy that.
Speaker 19: I actually really like you when you're on MLC, like you do obviously you know, you interrupt here and there. That's probably because you don't have any headphones, but it's not really that big of a deal.
Speaker 18: But like I enjoy you on MLC.
Speaker 8: There you go.
Speaker 18: I don't really know what the excuse is.
Speaker 4: No, no, because the one of the reasons you got to get your shit in. You got to get your in because you got limited time, because you know, Kevin sometimes wants UH to do the things.
Speaker 18: But you know, and I kick you off accidentally or purposely.
Speaker 4: Sure by the way I made the comment, I actually made the comment that m l C has turned into around the Horde.
Speaker 8: I like, I like.
Speaker 4: So Kevin, Kevin is the Tony Really, Bob is the Woody Page, Chad is the is the Bob Bryant. You are the You are the Tim Kellershaw of of of m l C. And I'm and I'm the and and I'm the Jay Marriotti.
Speaker 20: I like.
Speaker 5: He made me the.
Speaker 18: Want the one from Dallas.
Speaker 4: And also and also uh uh uh. Scarlett is more like the is more like the times.
Speaker 7: Don't insult me there like that. Jesus, She's actually smart.
Speaker 4: By the way, have you ever seen sports reporters? Yes, dont ship, we gotta donate. We got a picture down the horn five dollars a days while she set a an image tip. It's kep breaded, it says, it says, it's ever elas like my number. My numbers are killed, my numbers are up. I'm killing it. Man Teller Beatty Patty Tamba Goo. Should he showed me the little hold on hold On, I'm it's uh, it's it's it's everything. It's just Kevin Burdon.
Speaker 7: Saying nice, thanks for the five bucks.
Speaker 4: Thank you for the foul dollars. Make them holler and Dave debuted, I know, hey, but uh, by the way, so who's I can't show it. I don't have I don't have let me see.
Speaker 18: Ayah, do you do the producer? Do you need to share my screen?
Speaker 4: No, it's it's a. It's a. It's a. They know my super Tips okay.
Speaker 19: By the way, I don't even know how you. By the way, I don't know how you run super Tips with. It's the shoddy ass setup that you have. It's crazy.
Speaker 4: Tablet, just my tablet.
Speaker 19: Brother man, brother man, Listen to me. Do if I sent you my laptop, would that be something that would help you?
Speaker 4: Yes?
Speaker 18: Okay, I'll send you my laptop. Okay, you have a spare one?
Speaker 5: I do.
Speaker 18: I have a spare one for you.
Speaker 19: Yes, but you better fucking use that. I'm not sending it to you to be like Mike BUSHETI and not ever use it.
Speaker 4: Okay, I'll use it. Listen, I have a laptop. I have a broken laptop.
Speaker 18: This one is a good laptop. It's got enough RAM to run obs.
Speaker 4: All right, I'll send I'll send.
Speaker 11: I have it.
Speaker 8: I don't know.
Speaker 5: I don't have it A U P S X.
Speaker 7: I don't know dh L.
Speaker 18: I don't know. If you're asking me how I'm gonna send it.
Speaker 21: I don't know, all right, but.
Speaker 4: So I felt I feel I feel like that. I feel like that that small fish in a big pond.
Speaker 18: That's good though small fish and big pond. Would you rather be a big fish in a small pond?
Speaker 4: I feel like that a lot of people other people are getting opportunity. You know, everybody you know, Sam Tripley gets more viewers, that be you get more viewers to be Dave.
Speaker 19: Sam, Well, Okay, look, Sam Tripley getting more views than you is? I mean obviously he should right me getting more views than he is?
Speaker 8: Not?
Speaker 18: I don't think that's necessarily accurate, but maybe, But.
Speaker 4: How could you, Dave? How could you? Your boy gets more viewers than I do?
Speaker 19: Well, here's the thing, Jake, let me tell you something, like I actually really enjoy your commentary on like Delver stuff when you actually get into it.
Speaker 18: I just I've got this.
Speaker 19: If I was your producer, I would say, don't talk about the numbers, don't talk about the show like I feel like you talk too much about the like you talk too much about like the system and the super tip and not necessarily nobody's sending me money, Like forget about that stuff, like you talk too much about the.
Speaker 18: X's and o's.
Speaker 19: I think you need to be a little more just talk a little more broadly about the stuff, in my opinion, like people do want to hear the background stuff, but not necessarily from Jake Hudson, no offense.
Speaker 4: You know. The thing is, ever everybody says that I spend all the money on other stuff, but you don't see what I spend the money or you get, I.
Speaker 18: Mean how much money, cause you'd possibly be making for you to be spending it on anything. Who cares? Like, what are you making every month? Fifty dollars?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: Sometimes sometimes I made like ten uh enough to pay my mills, like to get my YouTube premium paid and also my sooner paid. And because somebody helps me with it every month?
Speaker 18: Does that mean what does that mean?
Speaker 4: Brady helps me? But what?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 5: Wait?
Speaker 18: Wait?
Speaker 4: What? Who?
Speaker 8: Wait?
Speaker 18: Who helps you with?
Speaker 13: What?
Speaker 8: He helps me with?
Speaker 7: My YouTube previous he's referring to me, Yeah, I helped I helped Jake for sure. I send him donations for sure again.
Speaker 4: On paid Josh Didy fan says it nor days of ice, Jake days more of the worst series of all times.
Speaker 19: Yeah, true, I'm as literally like a zero Sum streamer. I've been streaming for look, I I brag about streaming for ten years and I got nothing to show for it.
Speaker 18: This is like Bobby Kelly saying I started a riot cast more Rogan all. It's like, stupid, Yeah, you started write cast all that time ago, and nobody watches. It's not the brag that you think it is. So yeah, I get it, Like, yeah, I'm the worst. I'm not somebody who's who's you should be mimicking.
Speaker 4: You know, Dave, You've always been patience. And the thing is it's like Merce even may may make a joke about me.
Speaker 5: Who cares.
Speaker 18: That's good that when they stopped making jokes about you, that's when you should worry.
Speaker 4: Jake Merce was like, Merce was like, I don't do one dollar He doesn't read the one dollar chest, but because it was me, he did read it.
Speaker 18: Okay, this is what I'm talking about. It's a little too much x's and those, you know what I mean.
Speaker 19: It's like, I think you're at your best when you're literally talking dabb over stuff like talking stuttering.
Speaker 4: John.
Speaker 19: I know you can't play the clips. I can help you with that if you need to, But I know that you got an issue. Hopefully with the laptop you'll be able to do that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, with the laptop, I could do more, like you know. The thing is, it's like I want to do more with it, like I want to I want to like you know, run like super run this like. And also the thing is for me, Dave is like all that I have a pair of headphones already that I can use. I have a I have a USB headphoneses ready. The thing is is like this is use microphone headphones, headphones with a mic on it.
Speaker 7: Okayah, but can I tell you something?
Speaker 4: In twenty twenty four October twenty twenty four, DV got me this tablet.
Speaker 18: That's very nice of her, she was, but she asked.
Speaker 4: She asked me not to say her name.
Speaker 18: She asked, She said it so don't like a year later, Okay, that's fine, and again I I don't even care. But also I just want to say that like the I'm glad that that helped.
Speaker 4: Hey who who?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 4: Who is better on?
Speaker 3: You?
Speaker 4: Say me? Or Scarlet?
Speaker 8: You you want you?
Speaker 4: You?
Speaker 21: You?
Speaker 18: I can't stand I can't stand Scarlett on MC. I turn off.
Speaker 4: Kevin not to pay me, Scarlett told Kevin not to pay me. He didn't have to pay me.
Speaker 18: I mean, I did think it was a little funny when she was calling you a little boy and all that stuff. She doesn't really know you, she's she doesn't like know you. It has nothing to do with that. I'm just saying that, Like, it's like, I did find that a little funny, and I enjoy her when she goes after Chad specifically, but eat me personally. Jake, Jake, Jake, don't start this right now, because you can't have it both ways. You can't have you can't like, you can't.
Speaker 19: Have people treat you like you always talk about like how you don't want people to treat you a certain way because you have a mental thing. And then you played the victim here. Okay, I understand what's happening here. And she was being kind of a bitch for no reason.
Speaker 4: Is it because she's she's dating a married man. Is a married man?
Speaker 8: Oh no, don't know.
Speaker 18: Man, you're really going after him.
Speaker 7: He's a great catch.
Speaker 19: I mean, that whole situation is fucking crazy to me. The fact that, like, like, I got literally nothing against any of these people. I don't find them interesting. I don't care like Ethan Ralph, I have zero interest in listening to and watching Scarlet.
Speaker 18: Kind of the same thing.
Speaker 4: Read this.
Speaker 18: Is Dave giving you bad advice on purpose. That's not nice. But again, like new or joghe fan like.
Speaker 19: He's a provocateur, but like he'll say this, but he won't provide you with actual good advice. So like, what's the what is the good advice that I should be giving you. The good advice I think I should be giving you is that, like, yeah, we want to hear some x's and o's here and there, but I think that sometimes you talk a little too much x's and o's.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I also think I know I'm nobody, but I think what would help Jake is maybe a more consistent streaming time as well. You know, he just hops on randomly and it's sometimes the audience just isn't there at all times. But if they knew there was a date and time, sure, I.
Speaker 19: Agree with that too, but like you know, it's it's not even so much that first of all, they want to see you, and I understand that poses some other things because look, you got some wonky eyes.
Speaker 18: And I can say that because I love you, buddy, like I love you and it's.
Speaker 19: Fun and then like we're just and I don't mean it in a malicious way. And like every time I see your eyes, every time I see a picture of you on Twitter, I assume it's photoshop. And then I come on once in a while and see you on the video, I'm like, oh, it's actually not photoshop.
Speaker 18: I'm good nature ribbing. And I understand that the Internet, it's got a lot of meaning, and especially this community has got a lot of mean people. So I understand the reason for not doing that.
Speaker 8: But but.
Speaker 18: I'm loving work. Thanks for asking. I'm blessed avageob.
Speaker 4: Why did you prov your Twitter?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 8: I was.
Speaker 18: I was hoping I wouldn't have to answer that question. But the reason I did was was for work. I on Wednesday.
Speaker 19: On Wednesday, my boss goes, oh, I don't know you go by Dave Sarah. Also, I'm like, uh, fuck, what's that supposed to mean?
Speaker 18: I don't even know what it means.
Speaker 19: It was quite cryptic, So I decided, all right, let me just I'm gonna I gotta drive in my Twitter for now, just until I know what exactly that meant.
Speaker 18: Because if he's watching my ship, brother, man, it's.
Speaker 7: Oh that's the worst.
Speaker 18: I don't need that ship.
Speaker 7: The two worst things could be your boss finding your Twitter or your wife.
Speaker 8: H oh ship.
Speaker 4: Wait what's that? What's the brother man?
Speaker 8: Brother Man?
Speaker 18: Brother Man?
Speaker 4: But I like that shirt you wear?
Speaker 19: Okay, you want to hear the all right, So there's a background behind the shirt. Okay, So it says zoomshroom on it?
Speaker 18: Yeah, okay. So do you know have you ever heard of Geno from Speedweed?
Speaker 4: I know Gina Pisconti.
Speaker 19: So there's a guy whose name is Gino Uso own a company called Speedweed.
Speaker 7: Who's a.
Speaker 4: He's a company called No So.
Speaker 18: Have you heard of the Wi Files?
Speaker 19: It's a conspiracy show on YouTube. It's got like two million followers. The guy who runs the channel his brother, Geno's brother. I don't know Geno's last name. I think it's Gentile. I think his last name is Gentile.
Speaker 18: So Gino he's a.
Speaker 19: A guy though a lot of people, a lot of comedians know because he's he sponsored a lot of shows at the comedy Store.
Speaker 4: About what about the comedy stand.
Speaker 18: Not to stand no West Coast stuff mostly so.
Speaker 4: But but there's a thing called stand Up Scottsdale and Scottsdale, Arizona.
Speaker 18: Okay, I mean we're talking mostly Los Angeles at this point. Regardless. So Gino had a company called Speedweed, which delivered weed forever.
Speaker 19: And then he told me in confidence that he wanted to start a company called zoom Shroom.
Speaker 18: Yeah, that delivered shrooms. And I told that to a friend of mine, and my friend took the name and stole it and created zoom Shroom out of it. And I know, and I felt bad.
Speaker 5: I told you.
Speaker 18: You know, Gino didn't give a fuck, But it's just it's a funny.
Speaker 8: Sorry.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're you're you're a comedian. You're a Canadian.
Speaker 18: I was, I was an I'm not Canadian. I was an open micro. I still am an open micro.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you're more famous.
Speaker 5: Than I am.
Speaker 4: Jake.
Speaker 18: That what First of all, what the fuck does that mean? Second of all that that's not true.
Speaker 4: You get more by the way I paint you, by the way I got by the way you you was stil Budman to get the same nine uh of subs.
Speaker 18: Buckman's. Buckman's subs are a dollar ninety nine minor ninety nine cents. Here's they are announced.
Speaker 4: You know, here's the because I gifted. I gifted seven memberships at ninety nonsense apiece, okay to him, and I get bob to you for the I know its peace?
Speaker 11: You may.
Speaker 4: You may? You made like four bucks off of me? Great?
Speaker 18: I did?
Speaker 8: All right?
Speaker 18: Hold on, we're finding Jake Hudson right now. We're paying it forward. What hold on, Jake? Shut the funk up for a second.
Speaker 21: No, no, wait, are you not?
Speaker 18: I'm following you?
Speaker 8: How come?
Speaker 18: How come you're not? You don't show up on my thing even though I'm following you. What sucks?
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 9: I don't.
Speaker 18: I don't have a sub but oh ship wait why what?
Speaker 4: Whoa?
Speaker 18: What happened?
Speaker 4: I don't lose it? But remember I don't have I have super tips?
Speaker 5: Yeah, how do I go?
Speaker 18: I gotta go?
Speaker 8: I don't.
Speaker 18: I don't usually ever send super tips. But okay, give me one second.
Speaker 4: Hold, I'll send you a super tip.
Speaker 18: No, I got it right here, dude, I got it right here.
Speaker 4: Money things like it, don't support but man, he's always talking.
Speaker 8: To Wait, what.
Speaker 18: I don't I never financially support Buckman.
Speaker 4: Ever, he's telling me.
Speaker 18: M hmm, what what's he telling you?
Speaker 4: He's telling me not to support but man, he's an idiot.
Speaker 18: Yeah, yeah, nomber Josh say Fan is telling you yeah, because yeah, I I I agree with that. You don't have to support him.
Speaker 7: That's good advice.
Speaker 18: He doesn't need your money. He needs I don't need your money either.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Hey, Jake, I got to take off.
Speaker 18: Man, I'm here, worry about it.
Speaker 7: Thanks for coming, all right, see you later, peace out, Dave later.
Speaker 18: All right, your link is you have a fucked up link. You have the wrong Your link takes you directly to your A p I authentication, which is not correct. So I gotta go to Hudson.
Speaker 8: What's the what?
Speaker 18: What is the super tip that you do?
Speaker 12: What?
Speaker 18: What's your super tip thing?
Speaker 8: Jake?
Speaker 18: Can you hear me?
Speaker 4: What about my lenk?
Speaker 18: Mm hmmm?
Speaker 4: What about my link?
Speaker 18: Okay? Hold on the link that you have in the top right corner.
Speaker 5: Hold on.
Speaker 4: Mm hmm.
Speaker 18: No sign in with YouTube?
Speaker 5: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 18: Continue continue there you go?
Speaker 4: Okay, I'm kind about my way that I could do or hear your there you go? Super super kid is the word I have of a.
Speaker 5: Yo.
Speaker 18: Yeah yeah, well keep talking.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but.
Speaker 4: I just want to say thank you Dave for talking intension to me. Okay, you pay, you paid it for you. Listen, Keim still owes me money.
Speaker 19: Oh come on, Kevin has given you probably more exposure than needed. Yeah, I'm blessed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my my pain, my Benmo is always where you looking for your card?
Speaker 18: Oh you have a Venomo. Let's let's see that instead.
Speaker 4: Actually, all right, I'll send it to you. Yeah, uh can you do in the back chat? Yes, hold on, I'm grabbing a little Vinmo because Venmo would be a little bit easier. You're not given. Uh, you're not given.
Speaker 18: Yeah, I don't have to like, I don't care about giving milking ten percent. I don't give a fuck. It's just like a matter of putting in my information.
Speaker 4: Plus try it gets ten percent.
Speaker 18: So but yeah, I know what you mean.
Speaker 4: There's the venmo's in the bat.
Speaker 18: Okay, keep talking and then we'll keep talking. A whoile I do this?
Speaker 4: Oh uh unbend just any faces? Jake as Day was his intention with? Actually is my what intentions?
Speaker 18: I have no intentions with Ashley. I think I think she's a.
Speaker 4: Beautiful lady. She's beautiful person, and she has a beautiful heart. And and the thing is it's like, uh, you have these you have these morons that you have these morons that think that they could. Yeah, oh thanks, thank you, Sarah, Dave Sarah twenty twenty on the Venmo, thank you, Dave. You you you get one of these? Hold one, you get one of these? All right?
Speaker 18: Thanks buddy?
Speaker 4: I did I didn't that right? Right? Wrong with us? A check ass button? I hit the check ass button you get on the kiln after Yeah, thank you? Yeah. But then, and I want to say to you, and I want to I want to say this to you, Dave. If you ever want me to come on, just let me know.
Speaker 18: Yeah, of course.
Speaker 19: I mean, look, I I don't usually have people on my show as but I uh, anytime I'm live, just tell me to jump into the m l CUS discord channel and you can live with me.
Speaker 18: Are you in the discord? Are you in the do you have discord?
Speaker 4: I'm steal in your discord.
Speaker 18: The m l CUX discord. Okay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I also want to say this to you. It's like I really appreciate you, and I appreciate.
Speaker 11: Dave.
Speaker 4: Yeah, It's like, you know, I just want to say this is like I've watched comedians. I've watched like Guyce, and I've watched Gilbert and I've watched a lot of these guys, yep, you know, and my favorite comedian of all time, I have to say, was the great Robert Saggot.
Speaker 18: Oh wow, Okay, go on, I'll tell you a story about Bob Saggett, but go on, not a best story, no, no, no. I got to see his one of his last sets ever at skang Fest and he did his HBO special that never got released, and he did like some songs and he basically did his HBO set that never got released.
Speaker 19: And so I'm kind of I'm happy and blessed to be able to have seen that. And I always liked Bob Saggett, I am. I always thought that he was a funny motherfucker.
Speaker 4: And you know, you know what one of the things that I didn't like about, like, you know, people were talking about like he was never in controverse. He was the hosest of America's bros. Home videos. Yeah, when when he passed away, when he passed away, they did a memorial for him on Megan's home video.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 4: What what I wish thing is, it's like I wish that I wish that I was in comedy back and I wish I was born one into the nineties. I was born in the seventies and eighties.
Speaker 18: Because you wanted to do comedy.
Speaker 4: I wanted I wanted to be more in the radio because of Yes, radio radio, because you had a good comics.
Speaker 18: And by the way, you're getting the static on the microphone by the way right now. Sorry, don't be sorry, just do it. Just unplug and plug it back in. Oh yeah, hold on, hold on, it's okay.
Speaker 4: Yes, it's just damn hitst my sometimes because I'll show you my fords eituation.
Speaker 19: Yeah, you got it like you got yeah, see, brother man, come on, okay, let's get you uh, let's get you that laptop and I'll send you a pair of headphones too.
Speaker 4: It's the uses, like I need. I need a lot of stuff, but to use the money problem we.
Speaker 19: Had, I understand, I understand. But again I don't mind sending you this ship, but like you better fucking use it.
Speaker 18: I don't even make a video when I get it. No, don't do that.
Speaker 8: Don't do that. No, don't do that. Don't do that.
Speaker 4: You'll you'll even be here's the day, Dave.
Speaker 19: I love you, brother, brother, so real quick, just so before you get into like what you were talking about there with like the whole comedy stuff. Like I've talked about this before, and and I was propagandized by Joe Rogan and Opie and Anthony and those type of people that like, in order for you to feel that green room hang right, you have to be a comedian. Like there's no way for you to be able to like feel what they felled right, the ball busting and the amazing whatever.
Speaker 18: And I craved that stuff. And when I went to open mics and stuff like that, I I enjoyed it because of that, Like you know, like I grew up with ballbusters and then there was a time, you know, a bunch of my friends they all moved on and got married and kids, and like it's not the same thing. So like I was like really craving that.
Speaker 19: So I thought, Okay, well let me start doing stand up comedy because I think that that's kind of like the way to do it. And yes, I did get that, but really what I was like just a huge fan of like radio talk radio, and like I enjoyed the podcasting so much more. And then like this has fulfilled that necessity that I thought I needed to be like a stand up to like do that, and like, really, to me, doing open mics and stand up is like it's lame as fucked to me.
Speaker 18: So I don't know.
Speaker 4: Yeah, hey brother, are you still there?
Speaker 17: I'm still here, still stand So I got that song in my head and I'm still standing.
Speaker 18: Yeah. So I met up with the female dabbler today. It was fun stuff, was it?
Speaker 4: KB?
Speaker 8: No?
Speaker 5: But it was.
Speaker 18: Uh, it was fun to talk about the dow verse and the hackers and stuff like that with somebody. So at a good time. That's fun, yu.
Speaker 4: Look so.
Speaker 18: Uh yeah, do do it again?
Speaker 4: Whorror?
Speaker 18: No, it wasn't Ashley and it wasn't DJ Electra.
Speaker 4: Oh live in your area?
Speaker 8: They do?
Speaker 18: Yeah, they do, they do.
Speaker 19: So, I mean I think at one point I want to see if I can put together some kind of like West Coast Dabbler events.
Speaker 18: But we'll see, ye, So come on, let's talk. Let's talk about some suff here. Can I can? I show you can?
Speaker 19: I I'm gonna you mentioned uh Gilbert, Yeah, one of my favorite. I watch this every once in a while. Yeah, and it's already.
Speaker 18: Anthony Coomie and Gilbert Godfrey the full episode on.
Speaker 8: On our.
Speaker 18: Because no, we don't have to watch full upside. I'm just I'm just wanting to.
Speaker 8: Go on.
Speaker 19: Yeah, I'm just saying that, like I I really enjoy like I really like enjoy like this type of stuff, like like this is like one of my favorite fucking like going back and watching this ship it's like some of my favorite shit ever. Dude, you have to put it up on the stage if you if you care. But I'll just play a couple of seconds of it.
Speaker 18: So, I mean, no problem.
Speaker 4: I just said it was her.
Speaker 18: Well I actually can say whatever she wants, but it wasn't her.
Speaker 14: Yo, what up?
Speaker 4: Eric? Here you go as far as Tucker as especially you and blind a couple of hoses.
Speaker 19: Like watching this is some of my favorite shit ever, especially like when they start, So let's go back real quickly when they start talking about stuttering John at the beginning.
Speaker 4: You were coming on here. You tweet that you were coming on here.
Speaker 8: Okay, there you go one second?
Speaker 5: Yes, oh.
Speaker 18: Sorry, my brother, my brother knocking on the rough.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, he's annoying.
Speaker 18: Right, Yes, hey, can wean uh?
Speaker 4: Is compound media gonna get us for this?
Speaker 8: No they're not.
Speaker 18: They don't strike.
Speaker 9: Here.
Speaker 18: Let's watch a couple of minutes, you know.
Speaker 5: I mean nursing homes. You're laughing around.
Speaker 18: The first nineteen eighty one, right, this millennials going what the I can't Brenner?
Speaker 16: And then there was perfect what's your your bronner?
Speaker 22: Yeah, and then there was Georgie Jessel in nineteen twenty.
Speaker 4: By brothers were alive.
Speaker 18: Don't any impressions of people currently are living?
Speaker 20: Do George Jessel?
Speaker 9: How long mama? Yeah?
Speaker 16: Then just drawing Ja the man whom I'm not doing to me. Hi, she's dying imber.
Speaker 18: Anyway, So you get the point. This is hilarious stuff.
Speaker 8: Yeah, so.
Speaker 18: Dave's little brother.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, turn to deal.
Speaker 21: Uh round Jake.
Speaker 18: Uh, Jake took himself off.
Speaker 3: Yeah, there's some weird like things that happens with people in here, like specific fick people on stream yard right.
Speaker 18: I think I think you're the static is probably yeah, your static has gone good.
Speaker 4: Yeah, every time you play a video and knocks out my audio.
Speaker 18: So yeah, it's not just that, but yeah, for sure. Yeah, I wish I had a little brother. I was always the little I was always a little brother.
Speaker 8: Yeah, the same.
Speaker 21: And with the I think I think my oldest brother is like the same age range between me and him as you say my brother.
Speaker 18: Yeah, well old twelve years me and my brother, yeah it is.
Speaker 3: My oldest brother is like eleven and a half years okay. Yeah so my mom was like thirty four when I was born.
Speaker 18: Yeah so yeah, my mom was like.
Speaker 4: Thirty eight actually, but three older. I have two older brothers an older sister.
Speaker 18: That's nice. I got an older sister too.
Speaker 4: There were they weren't My brothers were thirty years older than me, my like tweet twenty or thirty years old? In my in my sister was twenty years older than me.
Speaker 18: Are they passed that? They passed on that longer.
Speaker 4: My two brothers are still alive. My sister passed away in twenty two.
Speaker 18: I'm sorry to hear that. There, I'm sorry to hear that.
Speaker 8: Man, she was.
Speaker 4: I really don't want to talk about it.
Speaker 18: It's okay, we don't have to talk about it.
Speaker 4: It's that is that thing where I feel like that I am.
Speaker 8: Sorry.
Speaker 4: I gotta remember I.
Speaker 18: Don't worry about it, man.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I gotta remember my name, my uh so, I remember my damn security cardy for my one of my cards because I changed on my Venmo card. I changed the Vemo cards because it had changed it. Okay, sorry, and I'm just like, I just did a membership. I did a membership to my friend, my friend Possim outdoors and he's right out, he's he's he's fishing right now. He is fishing.
Speaker 9: Huh, it's just me.
Speaker 21: This is how I sound normally.
Speaker 4: But you know, you know last not by the way, we're into twenty minutes, Dave, because I like to keep you going, like to keep you going to two hours? Why oh the AI clip tool. And also and also like people on two hours because if I go, I can't go over three hours. Oh yes, we might. We might go over two hours. Because she was person to ladies and gentlemen.
Speaker 9: Day Oh god, no, I can't hear anything.
Speaker 18: What the back back in so much?
Speaker 8: This is so bad?
Speaker 21: Hey, hell.
Speaker 4: Do you hear us?
Speaker 5: Fuck?
Speaker 9: I can't hear anything.
Speaker 18: You have to change your default speaker or not in the stream.
Speaker 21: Go out and come back in, Jake, can you just mute her like they should just only be seen, you know, ship.
Speaker 9: Dang it, I thought it was so good. Oh wait, hold on, hold on, hold up ho.
Speaker 23: Test test tests, I got it figured out, my brother, Well, I mean I feel like a genius right now.
Speaker 4: So I still feel like that. I feel like an idiot for going on in l C.
Speaker 9: It was great, Stompa Jake, you were perfect because you know what I gotta be about how awesome it was. I think you know that you were super funny, like ye.
Speaker 4: Watching it back now watching was Yeah.
Speaker 21: He just replaced it again and again and again, you know, like the PTSD from the.
Speaker 9: Saying sorry, my background is blurry. I'm I'm actually in bed.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry, look at me.
Speaker 9: Filters and Ship.
Speaker 4: Dave Sarah City twenty O. Benmo. Yeah, I sent you five on him body yesterday too, on super Tips.
Speaker 9: I sent you five today with.
Speaker 21: That's why. That's that's why, he said. And yesterday as well, like he was saying, yesterday and today.
Speaker 4: We got another person. No no.
Speaker 21: Oh yeah remember him remember h.
Speaker 4: Hey b so Mikey said, he blocked you.
Speaker 13: I don't give a fu No, Mikey, this is Mikey, plenty of warnings. It's nothing he did personally. It's just don't tell me about a movie that I know about intimately. And you try to tell me about the movie because you read a description about it. Don't don't don't don't.
Speaker 8: Come a.
Speaker 5: Movie.
Speaker 18: Are we talking about? What movie we're talking about?
Speaker 8: Set it off.
Speaker 18: With uh, yeah, The Robbing, The Big Robbers. Fucking great fucking movie, dude, great fucking movie.
Speaker 13: No, he made the comment about, oh, they all did it out of desperation. I'm just like, well, no, not every character did it out of desperation.
Speaker 8: So well, I read that. I read the description of what that's your basis?
Speaker 21: So this is a movie, this is this is black Quadfather.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 9: I was just gonna ask Jake, can you make some introductions because I don't.
Speaker 4: Hi is a truck driver out of the great state of Georgia.
Speaker 18: Heah, by the.
Speaker 4: Way, are you are you in the mist area? Sick?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm a minute. I'm in Minnesota right now.
Speaker 9: Luck at you.
Speaker 18: So, no, he's gonna oh you're paying your respects to George Floyd. Huh, I get it. I get it.
Speaker 8: I'm going this on his grave. Oh did I say that that? Well, I can do that.
Speaker 21: That's racist, don't do That's.
Speaker 13: Northfield, just south of Minnianapolis about thirty thirty forty minutes.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: I think this is a good show, guys, this is a good show.
Speaker 21: I don't think he can he hear me by the way.
Speaker 19: Winning winning, everybody sick.
Speaker 18: Here, No, no, because there's an audio bugs. Sometimes you just want to make sure you didn't get it right. Cool, cool, cool, very somebody's just playing a guitar.
Speaker 4: Yeah we got we got Mississippi, California, h Norwegian. Yeah, Georgia, boy, but.
Speaker 9: But but comming together from Mississippi, which you too, fool.
Speaker 4: Because you're living Georgia, Georgia.
Speaker 8: I'm country wide.
Speaker 4: But this is this has actually been a good show. But you know, playing in My mom is the m LC episode.
Speaker 9: You've got Georgia on your mind.
Speaker 4: No, I got Limn on my mind. Stuff.
Speaker 19: I'll make sure that yeah that oh wait, she's not coming to Hackemnia, right, Okay, never mind, I'll make sure her.
Speaker 18: And Hughesy don't hook up.
Speaker 9: But is she not going now?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 18: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I wasn't.
Speaker 18: I was never sure. I know that Granny's going.
Speaker 21: Well you could just, Dave, you could just kick the balls just to be sure.
Speaker 4: Okay, I love her, I love her, but I have to love her for afarmake, don't we all? You know, sometimes it's like it gets to the point where a lot of stuff that I've done in my past comes back in my new ass. Like what like things I've said in my past?
Speaker 8: Oh?
Speaker 18: Yeah, I mean I called I called all the.
Speaker 4: Bounty hunter, a big black wrestling fan. Forgot what happened with that?
Speaker 21: What do you have on your head now?
Speaker 4: I also called I also called Kurt Hated a drug addict.
Speaker 21: Just don't call them Lake for dinner, you really hate.
Speaker 4: It's the perfect, mister perfect kurd Hanted, the perfect.
Speaker 9: I remember, I have no idea what you're talking about, but I mean I believe you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I made some mistakes in the one mistake I've ever regret doing. The one thing I ever ever regret doing is meet Aaron Michael m Holt.
Speaker 9: Is that his middle name? Michael?
Speaker 13: Yuh?
Speaker 4: Got it?
Speaker 9: So as I'm thinking sound any more Midwest white, I have my picture and I look like a fucking corpse, So.
Speaker 5: I have no.
Speaker 4: There.
Speaker 21: Yeah, I mean I'm a necrofile or whatever. It's It's fine.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, hey, they taught my first name is Elis E.
Speaker 9: L L.
Speaker 8: I s.
Speaker 4: Jake.
Speaker 9: I know that I mailed you, but I know what they send me.
Speaker 4: A laptop bout David sending me a laptop. I hope, I hope you don't pull an r NFL said you were those kid laptops.
Speaker 18: That's something, is what laptops?
Speaker 9: Yeah?
Speaker 4: It was a yeah it was.
Speaker 9: It was one of those like like rubber like the hands.
Speaker 8: This is the HP.
Speaker 19: It's an HP gaming laptop with the ten fifty GPU and sixteen or thirty.
Speaker 18: Two gigs around. Not for out which how much it's enough. It's enough for you, trust me.
Speaker 4: Are you going to clean? Are you going to uh?
Speaker 18: Yes, I'm gone from it.
Speaker 9: Yes, no, please don't please don't take will hack every account?
Speaker 4: Wipe it?
Speaker 2: Please wipe it?
Speaker 18: Yeah, it will, it'll be why. I don't mean I'm not gonna get you in trouble with the federal Like.
Speaker 9: Coke.
Speaker 18: I know, according to your laptop you've made several cocaine.
Speaker 21: U found traces of it on the computer as well.
Speaker 13: You.
Speaker 18: Know, trouble to clean it too, clean it too, I'll clean it too, yes.
Speaker 9: Yes, space for his own poor and get yours off.
Speaker 4: Hey, by the way, I just I just want to say something. What I didn't like about Scarlett is she called me little I'm older than her.
Speaker 9: M hm, yeah, she said, little boy. Shut up a little boy.
Speaker 4: She doesn't know that. Here's the thing. But you know what this is. This is a good panel, this is the better.
Speaker 21: But when she said that, Jake, what you should have said, like when she called you little boy.
Speaker 20: Whore?
Speaker 4: Hey, this is this is, this is, this is around the horn, this is around I'm the Tony Reality David, the Woody Page.
Speaker 5: My god, there's the.
Speaker 21: Uh I'm superman.
Speaker 5: Uh uh.
Speaker 8: I swear to God if you you call me Stephen a king of.
Speaker 18: Jones Bomani Jones.
Speaker 19: Dude, I haven't watched I haven't watched any of this, like any of the ESPN seven ten, Like I used to listen to seven ten ESPN religiously.
Speaker 18: And then all the sang okay, yeah, but I used to listen to all that ship religiously.
Speaker 19: Kellerman and Marcellus Wiley, I used to love them, great radio combo.
Speaker 9: Marcellus is a white guy, right, Yes.
Speaker 18: Marcella's Wiley definitely a white guy.
Speaker 19: Yep, definitely didn't play ten years in the NFL for the Chargers as a defensive lineman, defensive end or whatever the fuck.
Speaker 18: I don't even know what he was. He's defensive end. Maybe I don't remember.
Speaker 9: Sometimes I'm good.
Speaker 21: At you're not a defensive lineman. You're open about your coke us.
Speaker 18: Yeah, that's true, that's true.
Speaker 9: No, you're an offensive.
Speaker 21: Yeah, you're so offensive.
Speaker 4: You what was that picture you sent me Detois.
Speaker 6: That?
Speaker 9: Oh that was something I just thought it was funny. It's like Kevin Brennan just sort of steaming out of his ears.
Speaker 4: It's just like, but you know, this is the thing is, it's like, what if m l C Closes his doors like like around the horn?
Speaker 5: If it's not funny, you're not mad.
Speaker 9: Kevin Brennan is not gonna shut his doors. There's no way my doors are open. It makes too much money for that.
Speaker 4: But what what what if he what? What if he passes like on passes away, cancer.
Speaker 8: Is on. I don't know, but.
Speaker 9: I mean the oh I know the answer is if he passes, it's over. It's very hot down here, so the doors will be shut when that happens.
Speaker 16: Oh my god, I'm burning up.
Speaker 9: This is I can't send this down here it's so hot, so I can you You introduced sick to us, but I don't like, what's your connection? Like? How did you guys?
Speaker 4: Me and Sick met through? We actually met through our friend BBB right sick.
Speaker 8: I believe it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we met actually through robo through was it him? We met through robo?
Speaker 13: But me and Jake have a common connection of a well, first off, we're both from the great city of Mississippi. But we have a collective seething hatred for the one and only mister Jeremy DeWitt.
Speaker 8: And we did a stream together about him.
Speaker 9: And yes, so okay, so you got to cling me in because I don't know, because Jake has tentacles out everywhere. Right, He's in, He's in all this. I don't know what you're talking about. But if you guys, just.
Speaker 8: Just you know. Back is the most famous police impersonator on the planet. He's been on great shows as doctor Phil with his nonsensory Yes, he runs a escort service sort of say like funeral escort, not not.
Speaker 5: Not yeah yeah yeah, not like that, but like Scarlett.
Speaker 13: But his the logo, the logo, the logo of his company is like a carbon copy of the Ohio State Patrol. They all ride in black and white vehicles motorcycles is SUVs and cars uh standard L A P D colors. They dress exactly to the nine like cops, and they run purple and yellow lights but hide red lights in their stuff. Also, there is there was so much.
Speaker 5: Ats.
Speaker 8: No, he harasses people on.
Speaker 9: Camera on camera.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but I got harassed like the cops too.
Speaker 8: It's all I can do. So I can do.
Speaker 9: Hey, if you meant they were acting like cops like like.
Speaker 8: No, he tries, he tries.
Speaker 13: When he does his escort to you, he will voice the commands that people that tell them to move out of the Wait, you can't do that.
Speaker 8: You can't do blocks, intersections, you can't do that.
Speaker 16: One of those.
Speaker 9: Jack, Jake, Sorry, say something, promote it.
Speaker 20: Look, look, look Jake, say something.
Speaker 9: I can't hear you.
Speaker 4: Jake.
Speaker 9: Wait again?
Speaker 8: Uh?
Speaker 4: Detroyed by Dark is here by the way.
Speaker 5: We're on the by the wayside of the Dabble verse.
Speaker 9: But I mean, I look like I'm dead? What is going on with this?
Speaker 7: This?
Speaker 8: I go?
Speaker 4: That is that tobacco?
Speaker 20: Yeah, it's apple cherrywood tobacco.
Speaker 9: Nice. I bet that smells amazing, has.
Speaker 20: A really euphoric.
Speaker 4: Do you know who?
Speaker 20: It's weird tobacco because it has a very euphoric effect.
Speaker 4: Go ahead, do you know who, mister.
Speaker 20: B Mister blue Sky has helped my show out a lot. He's given me original music and Dave Sarah is number one producer of the number one comedy show in America.
Speaker 9: Got him so upset that you I thought you were going to say when you said, I was like me.
Speaker 20: Don't recognize this should be holiday toy, should be.
Speaker 16: Holiday nice.
Speaker 20: Destois drinks a lot. Nice to meet you. Is that your name?
Speaker 8: Don't say a day?
Speaker 9: I was going to go, so my name is Detoi because I grew up in Michigan outside of Detroit and that's you know.
Speaker 8: Oh, I'm sorry, I know you can't look at me.
Speaker 9: I'm like, I'm like.
Speaker 20: You don't have any what what where did you wear? I'm from Sterling Heights.
Speaker 9: No, yes, I'm from Fraser, Oh.
Speaker 20: Fraser right next to the Fraser Cemetery. Yeah, I'm from Miles.
Speaker 9: Okay, I don't want to give too much away, but you know that windmill off of.
Speaker 5: Is that?
Speaker 18: Like?
Speaker 20: How when was that?
Speaker 9: Right by the Fraser Cemetery. There's a windmill.
Speaker 20: I haven't lived there.
Speaker 9: Well, you remember there used to be an airport, remember the McKinley Airport in Frasier.
Speaker 20: Yeah, it was in the Selfridge Air Force Base.
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, yeah, no where there's a Myers there now, but it used to be McKinley Airport.
Speaker 4: It was just a small.
Speaker 20: Richest family in Michigan is the Myers family.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, no, they're not, they're not. You know who the richest family is the Amwly people. Really, yeah, what's your name in Michigan? Oh my god, they're all in Michigan. Holy shit. But anyway, yeah, no, I know, yeah, fourteen miles. Let's I'll just say fourteen.
Speaker 20: Mile and yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 20: It's one of my jokes is like you know that movie eight mile, I'm I'm six blocks wider than eight mile.
Speaker 9: Yeah, no, no, I lived off for a fourteen mile. My mom used to tell me I could never go past twelve mile it was too dangerous.
Speaker 5: But then.
Speaker 9: Oh my god, it goes out to thirty six miles, So I mean eight miles.
Speaker 20: You think ten mile is dangerous? It's all industrial.
Speaker 21: You know, it's healthy. Got a little ten miles per day or something that's good.
Speaker 8: This is.
Speaker 4: This is a good show, y'all.
Speaker 21: It's a good show.
Speaker 5: Y'all.
Speaker 20: You got all these internets?
Speaker 9: Did you go to.
Speaker 20: SS High School?
Speaker 9: Okay? All right, well we played it's just.
Speaker 21: The Michigan verse. We started.
Speaker 20: Shut up Iceland, Yeah, Iceland, shut up, We're going to take over your country.
Speaker 5: Oh US, Yeah, I would.
Speaker 7: I love the usn A it's before But but but.
Speaker 9: Are you?
Speaker 4: I just want to say so much of fun? So did you know I was in LC yesterday?
Speaker 20: Yeah, I complimented your.
Speaker 9: Wasn't great?
Speaker 7: He was great?
Speaker 9: He was great.
Speaker 4: But I'm not a big celebrity. Yes you are.
Speaker 9: You are. Everybody knows you. Everyone, they know who you are. More people know you.
Speaker 4: Than they know.
Speaker 20: You've also established yourself like everyone trusts you, like too ugly Dan and guys like that. Nobody trusts any of these people, yet they haven't proved themselves.
Speaker 4: I have this where I had this issue where I feel like a lot of the because I have social anxiety. I have anxiety, and I worry that a lot of stuff cann't.
Speaker 21: Does it burn when you pee?
Speaker 8: I'm fucking buying. Oh that will be. It will be one of the loudest to say. F Jake Hudson. And he knows why, because.
Speaker 9: You know why.
Speaker 8: I get it.
Speaker 9: I totally get it. I know Jake's technic.
Speaker 8: No, no, you don't.
Speaker 9: You don't know what.
Speaker 8: He docs you did.
Speaker 20: He put out an hr row on you.
Speaker 4: He do so on his birthday last year. I said that he talked too much.
Speaker 13: I do reaction videos like bodycm stuff, police footage and stuff former law enforcement. I do a lot of reactionary video content to that, and he's like, you.
Speaker 5: Talk too much.
Speaker 4: And it was just like, oh.
Speaker 9: You no, make sure you put make sure you put his link in the chat because I love body cam reaction videos.
Speaker 8: Do it.
Speaker 4: He's in the discord by the way.
Speaker 9: Okay, okay, yeah, yeah, I know. I don't spend a ton of time on on discord much anymore, but I do have.
Speaker 21: Didn't react like that.
Speaker 4: I know you've been busy with the other stuff. Life is being live, Life is life.
Speaker 9: But I always have time for body Camp fucking videos my favorite. I love it. I love body Camp.
Speaker 4: You can also want the episode. But you did a stream about twenty hours ago that might be the ones.
Speaker 8: A night we was talking about space stuff.
Speaker 4: Yeah, the world the world is flat?
Speaker 20: Yeah, boot mister blue Sky, Yeah it was.
Speaker 13: It was like the second part of the how do you say in honor of the Artemis two launch? Looking at the flatter first?
Speaker 8: Sure, were intrigue.
Speaker 20: Maybe some romance.
Speaker 23: Jake and Ire.
Speaker 4: There's there's there's six leak in the in the private chat.
Speaker 8: Almost by the dropping.
Speaker 4: Thank you.
Speaker 8: Anything that doesn't look like it, but yeah.
Speaker 20: I forgot the actually looks more normal, Jake. Is it okay if I stream at the same time as this or should I stop streaming?
Speaker 7: You?
Speaker 4: Sure? Go ahead? All right, all right, I don't have that. I don't have that.
Speaker 9: Yeah. Wait, what's that the double commercials? Fun double?
Speaker 4: You're muted? Wait wait, wait a minute, I made muted.
Speaker 8: I can't hear. No, you're not muted. He dropped off. All right, take over time up on a god, damn it, damn come.
Speaker 20: On, a chance to hijack the viewers.
Speaker 4: Sorry about that, his viewers, Sorry about that? When mister bluest he knocked out your audio, Well, I.
Speaker 9: Mean that was kind of a bitch. We're made mad. I don't know. I'm just I just can't look at myself because I'm so ghostly white.
Speaker 4: You look.
Speaker 9: Good, so bad, it's so bad. It's so good, haunting. Yay.
Speaker 4: Hey, by the way, I just want to say something to you. You look good today, sweetheart. You're good.
Speaker 22: Thank you, Jake, thank you Jay.
Speaker 9: That was my mammy. Thank you, Jake, Thank you.
Speaker 4: Love people call.
Speaker 20: An impression of Scarlet.
Speaker 9: I heard, oh Scarlet, Oh good God. I mean I need If I can, I will do an impression of Scarlet. But I need someone to kick off like a subject like some say something.
Speaker 4: Do you hear me a lot?
Speaker 20: Throw a subject out?
Speaker 4: Do you guys hear me?
Speaker 8: Frankly?
Speaker 4: I don't give it?
Speaker 9: You know I I'll start out you guys. You know I have a SOB. I have a sob. Okay, I have a son and it's a five speed manual, and I have a SOB, and I demand respect for if you guys don't even understand this job is a I love custard. Custard is so good. You understand that my dad owns a Christmas tree farm. I don't even know what you guys are even you're a bit boy.
Speaker 7: Chat little boy?
Speaker 9: You just hear me?
Speaker 8: You know.
Speaker 9: I can't, little boy, No, I can't.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 20: Pretty good. It's like it's like method acting. You're starting to get into the role and lose your mind.
Speaker 13: They gave me this the other day because my weight was so long. It's good for one scuba custard. Uh, it gave me this chip. I've never seen this before ever. I've been dealing with cover since twenty twelve. I am never redeeming this. I'm keeping that.
Speaker 4: So cool.
Speaker 9: Probably put it on like a like a chain, like a it's kind of like a metal you know what I mean, like drill a hole in and I'm.
Speaker 8: Gonna added I'm gonna put it somewhere in the background in my studio.
Speaker 9: The other day, and the motherfucker didn't give me my credit card back at the drive through line.
Speaker 8: What that's.
Speaker 9: So then I got home and for no reason, I was like, oh, I'm just gonna like, where's my credit where's my bank card? And I'm like, wait, what the fuck? The last place I was at was at Culver's, So then I had to call them, and then I had to go through, uh, let me transfer to manager, and I'm like, I left my card there and they're like, wellin look like I'm like, holy And I had all the way back to Culvers. Do you think I got free custard or free fries or a free burger? No?
Speaker 8: I did not did not, So how how have we not got to the system of tap the pay through drive through? By now? Why are we there yet?
Speaker 9: More real? This guy was so confused at the drive through, took my credit card and then he was having a meltdown about screams. And then the manager came over and I was like, I just want to go give me my card back. Jam Sorry, I'm sorry.
Speaker 4: I don't I is it's like you don't when I don't understand. I make those sounds when I don't understand.
Speaker 20: And she lost her credit card, and.
Speaker 4: That like making the old thing where I'm like aggravated with ship.
Speaker 9: All right, Jake, Jake, let's make let's turn this about around. You know, I want to make it about you. Give me your favorite Dolly Parton song.
Speaker 20: Oh that's an easy.
Speaker 9: Are you going to sing it?
Speaker 20: No, that's not the one I was thinking. I was sinking of a song that it was the only song she ever wrote. It would be the most she would be famous.
Speaker 9: She wrote songs, but she also wrote that song. Uh from the.
Speaker 20: Right wrote that she wrote that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, by the way, every time that by about what about Romeo Roo?
Speaker 20: Do you know that when Johnny Carson retired, they actually wanted her to replace him, but she wouldn't do it.
Speaker 9: Dolly is the best she's so great. By the way, what about in the stream? Everybody loves this is with tobacco island? No one? How can we be.
Speaker 20: Guys are forgetting about the most important thing her boobs?
Speaker 4: I mean, what about Dolly World World?
Speaker 9: Never been there?
Speaker 4: By the way, do you remember when I always told O J would.
Speaker 5: Do it in?
Speaker 4: They told him with that.
Speaker 9: But such a good voice singer?
Speaker 4: Who's the country music artist? Rebook or Dolly.
Speaker 5: Dolly?
Speaker 9: Can we talk about this last night?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Yeah, we did.
Speaker 4: I think it was off, by the way, I hey, sick. I asked Mikey a question. I asked him the game monkey question. Here's if you I know it is I know sick. Here's the question. If you had a game monkey on your back, would you beat it there? Or would you beat it all sick?
Speaker 8: What kind of monkey are we talking about? What age is it.
Speaker 7: Like?
Speaker 8: What species?
Speaker 20: If your uncle Jack, if your uncle Jack was stuck on a roof, would you help your uncle Jack off?
Speaker 8: Are we talking about a spider monkey or a blues or what kind of monkey we're.
Speaker 5: Talking about it?
Speaker 8: I don't use monkey is gay. There's too many.
Speaker 9: Questions that fall into this, like a baboon or something.
Speaker 8: No, damn your joke. I would destroy your joke by thinking about it. Logically, it's like.
Speaker 4: The question.
Speaker 8: I do this to everybody? I do this?
Speaker 5: Everybody is.
Speaker 20: Questions more polyamoral joke.
Speaker 8: I tend to do that.
Speaker 5: I have questions.
Speaker 9: You kind of you kind of went a little too deep.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's what I question.
Speaker 9: Questions about this monkey.
Speaker 8: But if I did, but I guess to be to be to give you an answer, I'd leave the monkey there. I don't care. Monkeys are cool. Uh, don't be gay gay monkey? Fine, I leave him there.
Speaker 5: I might be able to.
Speaker 9: No one should beat off a monkey.
Speaker 8: Damn, that's fun.
Speaker 9: That's gross.
Speaker 5: Yo? What wow?
Speaker 8: Hight sir?
Speaker 18: Yes? How you doing man? How's open MIC's going?
Speaker 20: Pretty fun? I mean they're fun, right yeah. I mean because you're performing to all other comics mostly, and then they're all supportive, sure, and they all give you polite laughs. But then I'm like, all right, is this gonna really play? Or am I getting polite laughs?
Speaker 5: Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 19: And then it feels good once you actually go up in front of some real people, and so you'll get there.
Speaker 18: It's fun. It's good stuff. It's fun.
Speaker 9: Hey, you know what, perhaps you guys, I would never in a million years ever get.
Speaker 18: Up and do yeah, well look how you look.
Speaker 20: Obviously if you can do this.
Speaker 9: Yes, correct, But yeah, I mean I just want to most of my way. Look, I haven't been tall, that I am super funny, and that I think gosh should be a.
Speaker 18: There's actually there was a there was a comic.
Speaker 5: Her name is.
Speaker 18: Something socky or soaky.
Speaker 19: She's fucking She kind of did a bit like what you're doing, and it's it was actually pretty funny and she starts going.
Speaker 16: Off like I just want a big man to take care of me.
Speaker 18: It was funny.
Speaker 7: Stuff sounds funny.
Speaker 20: By the way, it's mammy. All all these famous internet celebrities are your friends, but.
Speaker 9: We're famous.
Speaker 20: You from me and Herman are the only normal working, working stiffs.
Speaker 18: I don't know Jayton's name was Herman.
Speaker 9: Hi, Hi Mammy, Hi mommy? Are you I hope you're doing.
Speaker 20: By the way, hey mammy, what is it?
Speaker 8: You?
Speaker 11: Is it?
Speaker 9: Is it?
Speaker 8: Him and Herman are the only normal working looking stiffs. What do I look unemployed to you? Are you.
Speaker 20: Free internet celebrity?
Speaker 8: Difficult?
Speaker 20: Part of the racist You're part of the jake, You're part of the Jake verse. So I assume you're an Internet celebrity, like the.
Speaker 18: Supposed to be a compliments sounds really, we're chat celebrities.
Speaker 8: You do to make you laugh?
Speaker 9: What do I look like a clown? Did you you think I'm funny?
Speaker 18: Mario Bosco?
Speaker 9: Mario Bosco is like you, you think I'm a clown? You think I'm funny?
Speaker 18: I mean I used to just not like care about what Mario, but like now his ship is so fucking.
Speaker 20: Oh my god, he can do forty minutes.
Speaker 9: Today.
Speaker 4: Hey, by the way, should I do a five hour stream the screen?
Speaker 5: Hey? Yes?
Speaker 20: Did you hear what happened to th HC Comedy Club with those influencers who came in and just wrecked the place and had their millions of fans descend upon them and ruin them? Yang Summers your your your music? Giang Summers runs this? You're muted Dave?
Speaker 9: What does the fox say?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 5: Kick them?
Speaker 9: You can kick me.
Speaker 4: It's fine, I'm good day.
Speaker 8: Muted Dave's here, man, nip Dave.
Speaker 9: We're sick of your mouth. You never shut up, You don't shut up.
Speaker 20: Just pretend we can hear him. Sure that's interesting, Yeah, yeah, yeah, it's a point, not coke addled at all. We totally get it. Okay, yeah, yeah, I agree.
Speaker 4: You got somebody, got somebody back then?
Speaker 9: Oh no, I hope it's somebody I don't get along with.
Speaker 10: Oh no, I can't stop laughing at your invitation of me.
Speaker 9: Oh I know, I know, it's okay. I love you so much, so.
Speaker 10: I thought if I came on and you hurt me in person, you might be able to perfect it.
Speaker 9: I can you to be like, Hi guy, Hi, everybody.
Speaker 20: Nice to meet you.
Speaker 10: H nice to meet you. You are Detroit by dark sick and I know this, uh silver fox.
Speaker 18: Hi, this is cocaine.
Speaker 11: What is m N?
Speaker 20: Drinks a lot? Say some stuff so I can promote.
Speaker 9: Minnesota, Minnesota wiener because everybody.
Speaker 8: Dick.
Speaker 24: Honestly, the reason I'm so tired is I literally just spent the last five hours staring at the screen looking at houses.
Speaker 10: I'm like, moving is such a hassle. He he's doing well living with dicks. You gotta move.
Speaker 18: The story sounds like bullshit.
Speaker 4: He uh oh did you see me on your sad the other ring?
Speaker 5: I did?
Speaker 10: What did you think about Jake's appearance?
Speaker 20: I thought he was awesome we've all told him that people were saying he should be on once a week at least, right, he.
Speaker 24: Should have a standing day where he comes in and he Kevin Kevin the chats.
Speaker 9: Kevin Jake loved him.
Speaker 24: They've always gone along great and Jake has always been a great chat reader.
Speaker 4: Yes, escort.
Speaker 10: Jake, don't call her that. Use her name right.
Speaker 4: Now, Styler sky starlet.
Speaker 9: Her name.
Speaker 10: Name her name as.
Speaker 18: Right.
Speaker 10: So we're a karaoke right now, everybody, what song you singing?
Speaker 8: Go Strangers in the Night by Frank Sinatra.
Speaker 20: Life on Mars by Bowie, which was Bobby.
Speaker 10: Bobby McGee, Bobby McGee. Okay, like that sick.
Speaker 8: Strangers in the Night, but well, actually let me change it, Let me change, let me let me change that would actually change that to My Way by Frank Sinatra.
Speaker 18: If I had to do, if I do, probably like.
Speaker 9: Don't I have my money on six? Because his voice is so deep, I think that he probably well also, I mean, no offense, you're black. You probably have the best voice here, dude.
Speaker 13: With I'm a musician. I've I've been the lead singer of a lot of bands, metal core, punk rock, a lot of stuff.
Speaker 9: I mean It's just a fact that most a better voice than white people. Is just a fact, is what it is.
Speaker 20: I did, I did karaokeate Hackamedian too.
Speaker 18: Oh you can be a Hackney three.
Speaker 9: What do you think?
Speaker 20: Okay, girl from Ema, don't don't, I don't know goes By, Come on, sir, buffs drinks a lot. Let's hear it.
Speaker 18: It's the Yeah, let's a cable guy, show guy.
Speaker 4: This is a good show.
Speaker 9: Okay, love know that one.
Speaker 18: Know from Elevator Music and love guitar.
Speaker 8: Nova Almost.
Speaker 20: Yeah, that's yours, mammy. What's your go to?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 10: I would probably be stone Pony no job like different jokes and I travel to the beat of a different jum. Oh, can't you tell?
Speaker 9: By the way, that's a very good song. I am a girl.
Speaker 19: Oh yeah, you know, I think six I think six ancestors came here on the beat of a drum.
Speaker 10: I don't get it.
Speaker 18: Take a second and take.
Speaker 9: What's the joke? I don't know? I missed, Eric, I have to do.
Speaker 18: My song comes to the beat of a drum. Stroke, stroke, stroke man stroke.
Speaker 24: Anxiety. Because we're all talking, what's up, Jake and too many of us? You want me to hop off, babe, you're having a good time without me, Okay, I'm just like.
Speaker 18: He's stressing out about the two hours right now?
Speaker 9: All right, well.
Speaker 10: It's overwhelming, so just let me know.
Speaker 9: I love you that I know. But Jake, are you worried.
Speaker 10: About the paternity test though?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 10: All right, don't worry, honey, it's gonna be. It's mom people saying no baby.
Speaker 18: Look at how can you even entertain that?
Speaker 9: You can just leave the stream up so we can sing.
Speaker 4: Mmm, stay away.
Speaker 9: I'm kidding, buddy. I don't want you to be stressed.
Speaker 4: So much, Buddy, Like it's this is one of the reasons why I don't like doing shows anymore. It's I like to be a ghost on people.
Speaker 10: What do you think?
Speaker 18: All right, Jake, here's the here's the thing, Jake, are you ready? Are you ready for this? Right now? You're ready for this? Let's do a show you and I Are you ready for this? Every Thursday night?
Speaker 4: But you're always busy.
Speaker 19: No, I'm telling you right now, every Thursday you come on to my show and then you simulcast it to your channel if you need to or whatever.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I'm gonna I'm gonna have to.
Speaker 9: I'm gonna have to get We're gonna go a head over to Dave Sarah's channel all right now, right now?
Speaker 10: What are you doing?
Speaker 18: You never come there anyway?
Speaker 10: The up gates on channel.
Speaker 9: Was the number one channer in your fucking poll.
Speaker 10: I'll tell you right now, the hold down right now. Call me a fucking hole one more time, Sarah.
Speaker 18: Call you as many times I want, dummy, What does it matter because you could take it. You're a big girl, aren't you.
Speaker 10: No, no, no, no no it doesn't want me on his channel for something?
Speaker 9: No, no, don't talk.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 4: I don't.
Speaker 18: I don't have guests on my show. You know why because I don't want to want I just want to hang out and talk with you. Okay, so yeah, the discord chat take the discord link to the mL cuts discord channel.
Speaker 9: I cannot believe you are talking to her like this.
Speaker 10: This is absolutely because some say where get oh ship.
Speaker 9: I thought we're friends. This is the end of it.
Speaker 4: This is where you guys.
Speaker 5: I have to tell I have to.
Speaker 18: I have to follow everything she says.
Speaker 5: Worthy.
Speaker 10: I could never be mad at you. I want to punish it.
Speaker 9: You said I could never.
Speaker 5: Be mad at you, baby, it's my shows.
Speaker 9: It's the show rules, the fucking rules, Jake, your show rules.
Speaker 10: Your show is doing great right now, is better than any show I've ever seen. Word Genie or whatever his name is, LEI in a bottle me the bad way.
Speaker 4: I just I just I just feel like that. I just get I just get tired of people talk get putting money in a bad light. Like there's other like that other group we were part of.
Speaker 24: Yeah, I know, baby, But then that's when you say, keep my name alho, motherfucking mouth.
Speaker 8: Okay, alright, alright, alright, alright.
Speaker 24: Hold on, Jake, or you say, okay, guys, I'm gonna go on with my day, and you just move on and forget about it.
Speaker 8: That I know what you're talking about.
Speaker 13: You know who is the one person that knows the truth about anything where your name comes up?
Speaker 8: You know who's the one person that knows the truth?
Speaker 2: God? You God.
Speaker 8: So people can say whatever the hell they want.
Speaker 13: But like true people, you specifically, and true people that know you, they know where the bullshit starts and stop exactly. Want to ignore the haters, man, fucking if anything, echo it, louder, I love to I love to take the hate and embrace it and just fucking make a joke out of it, make a gift out of it, sort of say, ignore the.
Speaker 9: Fucking haters, man, That's why I'm the gun.
Speaker 8: They are the ones that, the ones that, the ones that hit against you are smaller than you.
Speaker 24: Yes, and that's the only way they can get noticed. And so when you ignore knowledge them, then you're giving them exactly what they want.
Speaker 4: By the way, six, congratulations on subscribers.
Speaker 8: Oh yeah, we did reach that mark.
Speaker 13: I don't think I'm gonna do any consol person. I don't care anymore for a thousand, but anyway, yeah, no, no, no, no, you know.
Speaker 10: I'm doing the pummis stone on the bottom of my foot.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I'm sorry, what about your foot?
Speaker 24: I'm doing my pummis stone because I'm going to church tomorrow and the shoes I'm wearing it might show like my feet.
Speaker 10: I don't want them to look cranky.
Speaker 8: Are you Jewish?
Speaker 7: Said?
Speaker 9: And what is she is?
Speaker 10: I am a Roman Catholic Roman?
Speaker 8: Okay, I wanted to say Roman at first, I wasn't too sure. I was just trying to hear that.
Speaker 20: Accent, the one where gods from the grave or when he touched those kids.
Speaker 9: She's got to exfoliate.
Speaker 10: Thank you very much. And whatever kind of joke that was, I find no humor.
Speaker 8: No no, no, no, no, no, no.
Speaker 4: He was a Jew.
Speaker 8: No, it wasn't a joke.
Speaker 10: King of Jews.
Speaker 8: It wasn't a joke. I was just trying to figure out.
Speaker 10: I understand.
Speaker 8: I was just absolutely curious.
Speaker 10: Tomorrow Easter.
Speaker 8: Now, if I wanted to make a joke, del.
Speaker 5: I don't.
Speaker 10: I got nothing, but you understand tomorrow's Easter.
Speaker 9: Today is easter.
Speaker 10: Today is Easter when wait not wait, hold on.
Speaker 9: Not in my time zone?
Speaker 4: Were in the same time zone?
Speaker 9: Yeah, yeah, cristis minutes.
Speaker 10: In nineteen time zone.
Speaker 9: Central.
Speaker 4: So we have.
Speaker 24: This guy's got like put his chest, like say it with your chest, and he's like put his chest right up against the screen.
Speaker 18: Mommy's buck right now.
Speaker 24: Hey, hey, thank you for I have to pay every five minutes, say thanks for having pregnant.
Speaker 4: Well we're not just I just wanted to actually.
Speaker 10: Not got my period in one hundred and twenty five days that I know. Fantastic for seven What you thought this stage was over?
Speaker 5: Yeah, me too. I think we all did well.
Speaker 10: Apparently fertile myrtle over here, I mean, you know everybody, everybody had a fair warning. It's not like I didn't know what when?
Speaker 4: When? When was it?
Speaker 8: So?
Speaker 4: When? When did When's the last time you even did it?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 8: My god?
Speaker 10: Too long ago?
Speaker 4: Jake?
Speaker 9: Hard hitting questions here you because I want to know, because it's Jake's got a calendar out.
Speaker 4: Because here's the thing, because if if you if it was, if if you say.
Speaker 24: It was, it wasn't business maybe because I'm just not comfortable talking about those things because I don't know.
Speaker 4: It's like.
Speaker 10: I don't know what he was his life is?
Speaker 18: Are you joking?
Speaker 24: No, There's certain things I do not discuss, and one of them is like his personal life.
Speaker 18: What are you talking about?
Speaker 10: Like if I answer that question, that could also bring on questions of his own life. Where were you this day?
Speaker 9: That day?
Speaker 10: Yady, yady, yady, that's just not even important.
Speaker 20: Consenting adults. It's healthy sexuality.
Speaker 8: Who cares? Right?
Speaker 4: The worst heard?
Speaker 9: Okay, going back to the karaoke, Kennedy one saying baby baby baby, Oh babe.
Speaker 10: No, I like toxic lip some on the bite your toxic. That's just my ship right there, yo, babe? How about oh, how about Greece you're the one that I love. You are the one I love them multiplying.
Speaker 4: By the way, by the way, I got war we gotta, we got. My goal of super Kids is one thousand dollars. Come on, No, No, for the whole day, with the whole month, for the whole thing.
Speaker 9: For everything.
Speaker 10: Yeah all right, okay, I mean I was like, God, how to handle that? I'm Casey Armstrong to be your financial advisor.
Speaker 9: Not unless Dadful or David Chandler comes up, We're not making that goal. Yeah, I just said a see me?
Speaker 5: What are you up to? Are you?
Speaker 24: You see all my fucking clothes that's not fitting in my bag for Hackemania.
Speaker 10: It's over. It's overloaded already. How am I going to practice?
Speaker 4: I don't know he's going to are you? Are you going to Media Day twelve New Yeah?
Speaker 24: Yeah, I don't like your little secret face, so I hope to see you there.
Speaker 9: I think I think it could be fun.
Speaker 10: But I think her microphone is muted?
Speaker 12: Is it?
Speaker 4: She can't hear me, but we.
Speaker 9: Can't hear her.
Speaker 2: I don't know.
Speaker 4: Hey, hey, hey.
Speaker 10: You might have a problem come back.
Speaker 4: No, no, no, she so you might have an issue with yours Hello.
Speaker 10: Was on that day and everybody was like, I can hear you?
Speaker 4: Hello?
Speaker 9: Yeah, can you hear me? I can hear all of you, Hello, I can.
Speaker 4: Hear I think. I think, hey, I think she's having issues with her, with her heads with her.
Speaker 10: I'll go out and come back.
Speaker 2: The other one.
Speaker 10: I think I better because I can't get anybody.
Speaker 9: Butman just said he just okay, I think it's my my cute. Can you not hear.
Speaker 8: Off?
Speaker 13: Then?
Speaker 11: Oh?
Speaker 8: Now I can hear you? Oh wait, go I was su away. I can hear it the whole time.
Speaker 4: That's what's up, Bud. I just I just feel like that everybody you know here. Here's the problem is like anytime I go on the stream, I'm usually I'm getting told not to go back on the stream by mister panhandler. Mister panhandler hates me.
Speaker 9: Oh shut up, you know like panhandler, let me handle panhandler. He is a nightmare. He's a fucking asshole. I love the guy, but he's a dick. So I will can handler for you. Did you han handler.
Speaker 4: Say?
Speaker 9: Uh, what what's up?
Speaker 4: I said the project.
Speaker 9: I feel like a spice drum right now.
Speaker 5: Stupid.
Speaker 9: This is my kids like gaming headset that he.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, I know.
Speaker 8: I meant to bring that the last time we talked. I meant to bring that up to you, but I didn't want I didn't want.
Speaker 4: To bring it up. Our friend Christy brought it up to be a private Amica.
Speaker 22: Yeah yeah, but yeah, you know what I do care we this is this is the longest string you I ever fucking did in a wall.
Speaker 9: I know, Jake, I love you.
Speaker 4: I love you, it feels like but then also getting Dave shared to give me money is like, no, you'll do.
Speaker 9: A computer and I'm with that, make sure.
Speaker 4: He yeah, And I do care about I care about you, DeTar. You've been, You've been, You've been the one that's even be honest and thank you.
Speaker 9: Yeah, No, I love you.
Speaker 4: All right. I think it's time for us. It's time for us to u so long.
Speaker 9: Well, Elvina, Hi to you and you and you and you and you.
Speaker 4: Who hey, let's go lie uh.
Speaker 13: Since you did that, since you just sung that little diddy there, check out the Vandals punk band. Check out the Vandals there cover of that if you like.
Speaker 9: If you like punk music, no, I absolutely love covers, like really